时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | People can be so vain. | 人有时很虚荣 |
[00:05] | I have a friend, wears eyeglasses, no prescription… | 我有个戴眼镜的朋友,其实并不近视 |
[00:07] | …because he thinks he looks more intelligent. | 他觉得眼镜能让他看起来聪明 |
[00:09] | Now, why? Why do we think… | 为什么?为什么会觉得 |
[00:12] | …that glasses makes us look more intelligent? | 戴眼镜就显得聪明? |
[00:14] | Is it from the endless hours of reading and studying and researching… | 难道不停的读书,学习和做研究 |
[00:18] | …that this person supposedly blew out their eyeballs? | 会使眼球爆裂吗? |
[00:20] | And that’s why they need the glasses? | 这就是他们需要眼镜的原因? |
[00:23] | It’s a corrective device. If you see someone with a hearing aid… | 它只是个矫正器 如果你看见某人戴助听器… |
[00:26] | …you don’t think, “Oh, they must have been listening real good. | 难道说明“他们听到很多重要的东西”吗? |
[00:29] | Yeah, to a lot of important stuff.” No, they’re deaf. | 不,只能说明他们是聋子 |
[00:33] | They can’t hear. | 他们听力障碍 |
[00:38] | – Hey, boys and girls. – Hey. | – 嗨,美女帅哥们 – 嗨 |
[00:40] | I need you both to sponsor me in the AIDS Walk. | 我需要你们支持,关于反抗艾滋病游行的事 |
[00:43] | – Isn’t that tomorrow? – Yeah, yeah. So get… Get… | – 是明天吗? – 是啊,快…快… |
[00:46] | Well, I admire you for joining the fight against AIDS. | 挺佩服你的,参加反抗艾滋病活动 |
[00:49] | Yeah, well, if I didn’t do something, I wouldn’t be able to live with myself. | 好吧,再不做点事,我就没法活下了 |
[00:53] | It’s hard enough living next door. | 住你隔壁也很难活得下去 |
[00:56] | Some people, they just wear a ribbon… | 有人只戴个丝带 |
[00:58] | …and they think they’re doing something. Not me. | 就自认为很了不起了,我可不是 |
[01:00] | I talk the talk and I walk the walk, baby. | 我不仅说到,而且会做到 |
[01:04] | Yeah, I’m gonna be right back. | 去去就回 |
[01:08] | – New jeans? – Yeah. | – 新裤子? – 没错 |
[01:10] | – Still a 31 waist? – Yep, since college. | – 还是31的腰? – 是的,大学起就一直是 |
[01:14] | – Hey, Lena Small is on this list. – Lena Small? | – 嘿,丽娜·斯茂也在名单上 – 丽娜·斯茂? |
[01:18] | Yeah, that girl I was gonna call for a date, she was unlisted… | 是啊,她是我一直想约会的姑娘 可她的电话没登记上电话黄页 |
[01:23] | …and now here’s her number. – Oh, you’re not gonna… | – 现在电话就在这上 – 哦,你不会… |
[01:26] | …cop a girl’s phone number off an AIDS charity list. | 是想从艾滋病慈善团体名单上 找姑娘来泡吧 |
[01:30] | Elaine, you should admire me. I’m aspiring to date a giving person. | 伊莲,你应该表扬我 和一个乐于奉献的姑娘约会 |
[01:34] | – But you’re a taking person. – That’s why I should date… | – 而你只是个想要索取的人 – 所以要找她 |
[01:36] | …a giving person. If I date a taking person… | 如果我还和一个同类人约会 |
[01:39] | …everyone’s taking, taking, taking. No one’s giving. It’s bedlam. | 两个人都不停的索取,没人奉献 那就会乱套 |
[01:42] | She’s gonna ask how you got her number. | 她会问你怎么知道她电话的 |
[01:44] | Oh, I’ll tell her I met some guy who knew her and he gave it to me. | 哦,我会说从一个认识她的人那问到的 |
[01:48] | – What’s he look like? – I didn’t pay much attention. | – 哦,长什么样子? – 我没注意 |
[01:50] | I’d just come from buying a speedboat. | 我只是刚买了艘快艇 |
[01:52] | – You’re buying a speedboat? – See, we’re already off the subject… | – 你买了快艇? – 你看 |
[01:55] | …of how I got her number. | 话题成功转移 |
[01:57] | All I do is get past the first phone call and I’m home free. | 我要做的就是拨通第一个电话 然后就没问题了 |
[02:00] | – I don’t know. – If Billy got your number… | – 我不知道 – 如果比利从艾滋病游行名单上找到 |
[02:02] | …off the AIDS Walk list, you wouldn’t have gone out with him? | 你的电话,然后约你出去,你会出去吗? |
[02:05] | – Well… – Yeah. | – 唔… – 呃 |
[02:06] | – So you really like this guy? – Very much. | – 那么说你真的喜欢他? – 非常 |
[02:10] | – How’s the sexual chemistry? – Haven’t been in the lab yet. | – 你们的性怎么样? – 还没到那个阶段 |
[02:15] | But I am birth-control shopping today. | 不过我今天会去买避孕品 |
[02:19] | – Are you still on the pill? – Oh, Kramer… | – 你还在吃避孕药? – 哦, 克莱默… |
[02:21] | No, I think birth control should be discussed in an open forum. | 别这样,我觉得避孕话题可以公开来谈论 |
[02:25] | – The Sponge, okay? – Sponge? | – 是海绵塞,满意了吗? – 海绵塞? |
[02:27] | The Today Sponge. | 特得牌海绵塞 |
[02:29] | But wasn’t that taken off the market? | 但是,那个不是退市了吗? |
[02:31] | Off the market? The Sponge? No, no. No way. | 退市?海绵赛?不,不可能 |
[02:34] | – Everybody loves the Sponge. – I read it in Wall Street Week. | – 很多人喜欢用海绵赛 – 我在华尔街周报上读到的 |
[02:37] | Louis Rukeyser. | 路易斯·如克斯的专栏 |
[02:42] | Hello, Lena? Hi, it’s Jerry Seinfeld. | 你好,是丽娜吗?嗨,我是杰瑞·宋飞 |
[02:45] | How did I get your number? | 我怎么知道你的电话? |
[02:47] | I met a guy that knows you, he gave it to me. | 呃,我遇到个认识你的家伙,他给我的 |
[02:50] | I don’t remember his name. I think it began with a W, maybe a Q. | 我不记得他名字了 好像是W开头,或者是Q |
[02:54] | I wasn’t paying attention. I’d just come from shopping… | 我没注意,我刚刚 |
[02:57] | …for a speedboat. | 买了艘游艇 |
[03:00] | You know, I really like those new jeans Jerry was wearing. | 知道吗?我真的挺喜欢杰瑞的新牛仔裤 |
[03:03] | He’s really thin. | 他身材真的很修长 |
[03:06] | Not as thin as you think. | 并不像你想的那么好 |
[03:08] | Why? He’s a 31. I saw the tag on the back. | 为什么?他穿31码, 我看过裤子上标签 |
[03:12] | The tag, huh? | 标签,哼? |
[03:15] | Let me tell you something about that tag. | 我跟你讲点标签的事吧 |
[03:18] | It’s no 31, and let’s just leave it at that. | 那不是31码的,算了,我们别谈这个了 |
[03:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[03:26] | He scratches off a 32 and he puts in “31.” | 他把32码标签撕了,再贴上31码的 |
[03:30] | What? Oh, how could he be so vain? | 什么?他怎么这么虚荣? |
[03:33] | Well, this is the Jerry Seinfeld that only I know. | 好了,你知道了 这就是真实的杰瑞·宋飞 |
[03:37] | – I can’t believe I just told you that. – Why not? | – 真不敢相信我把这个告诉了你 – 为什么不? |
[03:40] | Well, Jerry doesn’t want anyone to know. | 杰瑞不想别人知道 |
[03:43] | Everyone assumes… | 这没什么,我是你未婚妻 别人也会理解的 |
[03:45] | …you’ll tell me everything. | 你把所有事告诉我 |
[03:48] | – Where did you get that from? – Well, we’re a couple. It’s understood. | – 为什么这么说? – 好了吧,我们是夫妻,这很好理解 |
[03:52] | – I never heard of that. – Well, you’ve never been a couple. | – 我从没听过这种理论 – 因为你从没把我们当成夫妻 |
[03:55] | I’ve coupled. I’ve coupled. | 我们是夫妻,我们是夫妻 |
[03:57] | Keeping secrets. | 保守秘密 |
[03:59] | This is just like your secret bank code. | 这就像你银行密码 |
[04:02] | This is totally different. That was my secret. This is Jerry’s secret. | 完全两码事,一个是我的秘密 一个是杰瑞的秘密 |
[04:06] | There’s attorney-client privileges here. | 就像律师委托人间的保密关系一样 |
[04:08] | If I play it by your rule, no one will ever confide in me again. | 如果都按你说的做,以后没人会再相信我 |
[04:11] | I’ll be cut out of the loop. | 我在圈子里就混不下去了 |
[04:15] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[04:17] | – What’s the matter? – I had a fight with Susan. | – 怎么了? – 我和苏珊吵了一架 |
[04:20] | What about? | 吵什么? |
[04:23] | Clothing something, I don’t know… | 关于衣服的事情,我也说不清… |
[04:25] | – So, what are you doing tonight? – I got a date with that girl Lena. | – 那么,你今晚有什么打算? – 我说动丽娜和我约会了 |
[04:29] | – Lena? How did you meet her? – I actually met her a few weeks ago… | – 丽娜?你怎么认识她的? – 我实际上几周前认识她的… |
[04:33] | …but… | 不过… |
[04:37] | Jerry got Lena’s unlisted number from Kramer’s AIDS Walk list. | 杰瑞从克莱默的艾滋病游行名单上 找到了丽娜未公开的电话号码 |
[04:42] | Monica, Jerry got Lena’s unlisted number off of an AIDS Walk list. | 莫妮卡,杰瑞从艾滋病游行名单上 找到了丽娜未公开的电话号 |
[04:46] | He got her number off an AIDS Walk list? | 他从艾滋病游行名单上找到她的电话? |
[04:52] | You met her a few weeks ago, but…? | 你几周前认识她的,但是…? |
[04:54] | I didn’t call her till today. | 我今天才给她打电话 |
[05:00] | So, wanna double? | 那么,四人行怎么样? |
[05:02] | – What? – Well, you know, I just had a fight. | – 什么? – 好吧,你知道的,我刚吵了架 |
[05:05] | I need a group dynamic. | 我需要点团队活力来舒缓一下 |
[05:07] | – I don’t know. – Hey. | – 我不知道 – 嗨 |
[05:09] | – Hey. – Well, Kramer was right. | – 嗨 – 克莱默说中了 |
[05:11] | My friend Kim told me the Sponge is off the market. | 我朋友金告诉我海绵塞已经退市了 |
[05:13] | – What are you gonna do? – I’ll tell you. | – 那么你怎么做? – 告诉你 |
[05:15] | I’m gonna do a hard target search of every drug store, general store… | 我会在半径25街区的范围内做地毯式搜索 |
[05:19] | …health store, grocery store in a 25 block radius: | 每个药店,零售店,保健品店,杂货铺 |
[05:23] | Just for these Sponges? | 就为了海绵塞? |
[05:24] | Hey, women are really loyal to their birth-control methods. | 嗨,你们不明白 女人对她们的避孕方式有多专一 |
[05:27] | – What does Susan use? – I don’t know. | – 苏珊用什么? – 我不知道 |
[05:32] | – You don’t now? – I… | – 你不知道? – 我… |
[05:35] | Figure it’s something. | 想是某些东西吧 |
[05:42] | – What are you all out of breath from? – The elevator just broke. | – 你怎么气喘吁吁的? – 电梯坏了 |
[05:46] | I had to walk up five flights. | 我必须自己爬上五楼 |
[05:49] | And you got the AIDS Walk tomorrow. | 你明天还得参加艾滋病游行 |
[05:52] | You’re never gonna make it. You’re in horrible shape. | 你肯定做不到,你状态太糟了 |
[05:54] | – I’m in tiptop shape. – Tiptop? | – 我状态好得很 – 好得很? |
[05:58] | – Better than you. – I got a 31 waist, mister. | – 比你好 – 我穿31码的腰,小妞 |
[06:02] | Well, I’m walking for charity. What are you doing? | 好吧,我是为慈善事业游行,你在干什么? |
[06:04] | What am I doing? I’m dating a woman who happens to be sponsoring… | 我做什么?我说服一个姑娘和我约会… |
[06:09] | …one of these walkers. | 她是这类游行的支持者 |
[06:13] | Do you have any Today Sponges? | 有特得牌海绵塞吗? |
[06:22] | Do you carry Today Sponges? | 你们有特得牌海绵赛吗? |
[06:27] | – Can I help you? – Do you have any Today Sponges? | – 有什么能帮忙的? – 你们还有特得牌海绵塞吗? |
[06:31] | – I know they’re off the market… – Actually, we have a case left. | – 我知道它已经退市了… – 实际上,我们还剩一箱 |
[06:34] | A case? A case of Sponges? | 一箱?一箱海绵塞? |
[06:38] | I mean, a case. | 我是说,一箱子 |
[06:46] | How many come in a case? | 一箱有多少? |
[06:49] | Sixty. | 60个 |
[06:51] | Sixty? | 60个? |
[06:54] | – Well, I’ll take three. – Three? | – 那好,给我3个吧 – 3个? |
[06:57] | Yeah. Make it 10. | 是的,最好10个 |
[06:59] | – Ten? – Twenty Sponges should be plenty. | – 10个? – 20个应该足够了 |
[07:03] | – Did you say 20? – Yeah, 25 Sponges is just fine. | – 你是说20个? – 是的,25个会更好 |
[07:06] | – Twenty-five? – Yeah. | – 25个? – 是的 |
[07:08] | – You’re set with 25? – Yeah. Yeah. | – 25个定了吗? – 是的,是的 |
[07:11] | Just give me the whole case, I’ll be on my way. | 干脆把整箱都给我吧 |
[07:17] | Hey, I have found the best-smelling detergent. Lena, smell my shirt. | 嗨,我已经找到最好闻的洗涤剂了 丽娜,闻闻我的衬衣 |
[07:22] | – Very nice. – It’s All TempaCheer. | – 挺好的 – 它是低温冷水起泡的 |
[07:26] | I use Planet. It’s biodegradable… | 我用行星牌的,它是生物降解的… |
[07:28] | …and it doesn’t pollute the oceans. | 不会污染海洋 |
[07:30] | Yeah, the oceans are really getting very sudsy. | 是啊,海洋确实泡泡越来越多 |
[07:34] | Can you wrap up all the leftovers on the table, please? | 能帮我们把盘子里剩下的东西打包吗? |
[07:38] | I always take the leftovers. | 我经常打包 |
[07:40] | I work in a soup kitchen every morning at 6 a.m. | 我每个早上6点 在一个救济贫民的流动厨房帮忙 |
[07:43] | They serve soup at 6 a.m.? | 他们6点钟派汤吗? |
[07:45] | Yeah, that’s all they have. | 是的,他们只在那时有空 |
[07:48] | Do the bums ever complain, “Soup again?” | 有没有流浪汉抱怨“又是汤”? |
[07:51] | – I’d get tired of it. – How could you not? | – 我烦透了这个 – 怎能不烦呢? |
[07:53] | – Guess who volunteered last week. – Mick Jagger. | – 猜猜上周谁来做志愿者了 – 米克·杰格? |
[07:57] | No. | 不 |
[07:59] | – Maya Angelou. – Oh, the poet. | – 是玛雅·安杰罗 – 哦,那个诗人 |
[08:02] | So let me ask you something. These people eat soup three times a day? | 我想问问这些人一天三餐都吃汤吗? |
[08:06] | – I don’t know. – Did you get to talk to her? | – 我不知道 – 你和她说话了吗? |
[08:08] | – Talk to who? – Is it a lot of cream soups? | – 和谁说话? – 吃的是奶油汤吗? |
[08:10] | – Maya Angelou, the poet. – No, I didn’t get the chance. | – 玛雅·安杰罗, 那个诗人 – 不,我没找到机会 |
[08:13] | You know, I’m sure you can reach her. She’s a poet, you know. | 我相信你肯定能再和她联系上 她是个诗人,你知道 |
[08:17] | What does a poet need an unlisted number for? | 诗人的电话号肯定会上电话黄页的 |
[08:20] | – I’m going to the ladies’ room. – I’ll go with you. | – 我去下洗手间 – 同去 |
[08:25] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你怎么这样瞪着我? |
[08:26] | Why did you have to mention “unlisted number”? | 为什么你非得提“上电话薄”? |
[08:29] | – What are you talking about? – I gotta tell you something… | – 你在说什么? – 我得跟你讲点事… |
[08:31] | …but you cannot tell Susan. | 但你不能告诉苏珊 |
[08:36] | Jerry got her phone number off of an AIDS Walk list? | 杰瑞从艾滋病游行名单上找到她电话的? |
[08:40] | – Oh, that’s awful. – I know, but don’t say anything. | – 这太差劲了 – 我知道,但别到处说 |
[08:42] | He told me not to tell you. | 他让我别告诉你 |
[08:44] | But you told me anyway? | 可你告诉我了 |
[08:46] | Well, you know, I was thinking about what you said before… | 啊,知道吗,我在想你之前说得话… |
[08:49] | …and you’re right, I’ve never really been a couple, so if that’s the rule… | 也许是对的,我以前并没有真正 把我们当夫妻,所以如果 |
[08:53] | …I’m gonna go by the rule. – Thank you, honey. | – 这是夫妻间的守则,我想我会遵守 – 谢谢你,亲爱的 |
[08:56] | So you wanna go home and make up officially? | 那么我们回家正式的和解? |
[09:01] | – Can we stop by a drug store first? – What for? | – 能找家药店门口停一下吗? – 做什么? |
[09:04] | I’m out of birth control stuff. | 我的避孕品用完了 |
[09:06] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,好的 |
[09:08] | – Where am I gonna park? – No, don’t park. I’ll just sit in the car. | – 我们停在哪? – 不,别忙停,我就在车上 |
[09:11] | – You can run in. – Me run in? Why don’t you run in? | – 你去买 – 我去?为什么你不去? |
[09:15] | You don’t know what I use for birth control, do you? | 你不知道我用什么避孕品,是吗? |
[09:17] | – Of course I do. – You do? What? | – 当然,我知道 – 你知道?什么? |
[09:21] | – You know, you use the: – The what? | – 你用… – 用什么? |
[09:25] | You know, the: | 你知道,用… |
[09:27] | Just get me some Sponges, please. | 去买海绵塞 |
[09:29] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. They don’t have them anymore. | 等等,等等,这儿不会有那个了 |
[09:32] | – What? – I just found out they’re off the market. | – 什么? – 我刚知道它们已经退市了 |
[09:34] | – Off the market? The Sponge? – So you gotta use something else. | – 退市?海绵塞? – 所以你得用别的了 |
[09:37] | I can’t. I love the Sponge. I need the Sponge. | 我不会,我喜欢海绵赛,我需要海绵塞 |
[09:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:45] | I think I know where we can get one. | 我想我知道在哪可以找到 |
[09:56] | Kramer, what the hell is going on in here? | 克莱默, 你在屋里搞什么鬼? |
[09:58] | It’s a poker game. And I’m kicking some serious butt! | 在玩扑克,我会杀得你们屁滚尿流! |
[10:02] | Are you out of your mind? You got the AIDS Walk tomorrow. | 你疯了吗?你明天还要去参加艾滋病游行啊 |
[10:05] | – Hey, Kramer, are you in? – Oh, you gotta be kidding… | – 嗨,克莱默,你还玩吗? – 欧,开玩笑… |
[10:08] | You see those two ladies I got showing? Do they look scared? | 看见那两位女士吗?她们害怕了吗? |
[10:12] | – What were you saying? – You’re never gonna make it. | 你说什么啊?你明天会搞砸的 |
[10:17] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Rack them up! Come on! | 开始!我们开始!让她们见识见识!来吧! |
[10:25] | Do you…? | 你想…? |
[10:27] | Do you wanna go in the bedroom? | 你想去卧室吗? |
[10:32] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[10:33] | – Hold on just a second. – Okay. | – 稍等一下 – 好的 |
[10:39] | Elaine, it’s me, George. | 伊莲,是我,乔治 |
[10:44] | – Hey, sorry to bother you so late. – Yeah. | 嗨,很抱歉这么晚打扰你们 |
[10:46] | Hey, how you doing? | 嘿,你在啊 |
[10:49] | – Did you get any of those Sponges? – Yeah. | – 你找到海绵塞了吗? – 是的 |
[10:52] | Cleaned out the whole West Side. | 我把整个城的都买回来了 |
[10:56] | Why? | 为什么问? |
[10:59] | – Well, Susan. – Oh, Susan uses the Sponge. | – 唔,是苏珊 – 哦,苏珊用海绵塞 |
[11:02] | – Susan loves the Sponge. – Yeah, I’m sorry, George. | – 苏珊喜欢海绵塞 – 抱歉,乔治 |
[11:05] | – I can’t help you out. – What? | – 我帮不了你 – 什么? |
[11:07] | I can’t do it. No way. There’s no how. | 我不能给你,没门,没有为什么 |
[11:10] | Wait… Elaine. Let me explain something to you. | 等等…伊莲,容我解释下 |
[11:12] | You see, this is not just a weekend routine. | 你看,这不单是周末的固定节目 |
[11:15] | I’m on the verge of make-up sex here. | 我现在面对的是“和解之爱” |
[11:17] | – You know about make-up sex? – Oh, yeah. | – 你知道什么是“和解之爱”吗? – 是的,我知道 |
[11:18] | George, I know all about make-up sex and I’m really sorry. | 乔治,我非常清楚什么是“和解之爱” 但是我真的很抱歉 |
[11:22] | But, Elaine… | 可是,伊莲… |
[11:23] | Elaine, can I just explain something to you very privately. | 伊莲,再容我私下解释两句 |
[11:26] | Susan and I have been together many, many times now… | 苏珊和我已经一起很多,很多次了… |
[11:30] | …and just between you and me, there’s really no big surprises here… | 千万别跟别人说 其实我们感情平淡没有激情 |
[11:33] | …so make-up sex is all that I have left. | 所以“和解之爱”是难得的机会 |
[11:38] | I’m sure you’ll have another fight, George. | 乔治,我肯定你们还会吵的 |
[11:44] | Hold that thought. | 马上就好 |
[12:00] | Oh, so listen to this. | 嗨,听我说 |
[12:02] | But don’t tell anyone. | 别告诉别人 |
[12:04] | Jerry Seinfeld, he got a woman’s number… | 杰瑞·宋飞,他从艾滋病游行名单上… |
[12:07] | …off an AIDS Walk list. | 找到一个姑娘的电话 |
[12:09] | He got her number off an AIDS Walk list? | 他从艾滋病游行名单上找到她的电话? |
[12:12] | He what? | 他怎么了? |
[12:18] | How did you find out? | 你怎么知道的? |
[12:20] | A friend of a friend of a friend knows Susan. | 我一个朋友的朋友的朋友认识苏珊 |
[12:22] | – George! – Pardon? | – 乔治! – 什么? |
[12:25] | – Pardon? – Nothing. Listen, I’m sorry. I just… | – 什么? – 没什么,听我说,很抱歉,我只是… |
[12:28] | It’s okay. There’s nothing to be sorry about. I don’t mind. | 没什么,不必感到抱歉,我不介意 |
[12:32] | You don’t mind that I got your number off the AIDS Walk list? | 你不介意我是从艾滋病游行名单上 找到你电话的? |
[12:35] | No, not at all. No problem. | 不,一点也不,没什么大不了的 |
[12:44] | Call me later, okay? | 给我打电话,好吗? |
[12:49] | You’re lucky you’re walking out of here with a pair of pants on! | 你真走运,没把裤子都输掉 |
[12:54] | Kramer, you went all night? | 克莱默,你打了一晚上牌? |
[12:56] | – Jerry, breakfast on me. – Kramer, are you out of your mind? | – 杰瑞,早餐我请 – 克莱默,你是不是疯了? |
[13:00] | You got the AIDS Walk in three hours. | 还有三小时后你就要去参加艾滋病游行 |
[13:02] | – You’re never gonna make it. – AIDS Walk, that’s a cake walk. | – 你肯定会搞砸的 – 艾滋病游行,那是小菜一碟 |
[13:05] | – Hey. – Hey, man. | – 嗨 – 嗨,兄弟 |
[13:09] | – So, George…? – Yeah. | – 对了,乔治… – 怎么? |
[13:12] | Guess what? Lena found out how I got her number. | 知道吗,丽娜知道了 我从哪里弄到她的电话 |
[13:16] | – Really? How did she do that? – A friend of a friend of Susan’s. | – 真的吗?她怎么发现的? – 苏珊的一个朋友的朋友 |
[13:21] | – My Susan? – Why did you tell her? | – 我的苏珊? – 你为什么要告诉她? |
[13:24] | I had to, Jerry. It’s a couple rule. We have to tell each other everything. | 我必须这么做,杰瑞,这是夫妻守则 夫妻必须坦诚相待,在每件事上 |
[13:27] | – You know what this means? – What? | – 你知道这意味着什么吗? – 什么? |
[13:29] | You’re cut off! You’re out of the loop! | 你出局了,被踢出我们这个圈子了 |
[13:33] | You’re cutting me off? No, no, Jerry, don’t cut me off. | 你把我踢出局了?不,不,杰瑞,不要这样 |
[13:35] | You leave me no choice. You’re the media now… | 是你逼我的 |
[13:38] | …as far as I’m concerned. – Oh, Jerry, come on. | – 你这个大嘴巴 – 哦,杰瑞,别这样 |
[13:40] | Please, it won’t happen again. | 求你了,我不会再这样 |
[13:41] | If you were in the Mafia, would you tell her every time you killed someone? | 如果你是黑手党,你每次杀人都告诉她吗? |
[13:44] | Hey, a hit is a totally different story. | 这完全是两码事 |
[13:48] | – I don’t know, George. – So Lena was upset, huh? | – 我真是无语, 乔治 – 丽娜生气了吗? |
[13:52] | You know what, that was the amazing thing. | 其实,真有点让人想不到 |
[13:54] | – What? It didn’t bother her? – No, she said it was fine. | – 什么,她不生气吗? – 不,她说这没什么 |
[13:57] | Something very strange about this girl. | 这女孩真的很特别 |
[13:59] | What? | 什么? |
[14:01] | – She’s too good. – Too good? | – 她太好了 – 太好了? |
[14:03] | I mean, she’s giving and caring and generally concerned… | 我是说,她乐于奉献,有同情心,关心… |
[14:06] | …about the welfare of others. I can’t be with someone like that. | 社会弱势群体,我没法和这种人交往 |
[14:10] | – I see what you mean. – I admire the hell out of her. | – 我明白你的意思 – 我对她钦佩得不得了 |
[14:12] | You can’t have sex with someone you admire. | 你没法和一个你如此钦佩的人上床 |
[14:15] | – Where is the depravity? – No depravity. | – 她有什么缺点? – 没有缺点 |
[14:17] | I mean, I look at her. I can’t imagine she even has sex. | 我是说,看着她 我都没法想象她会和男人上床 |
[14:21] | On the other hand… | 另一方面… |
[14:26] | – What? – Thanks again for last night. | – 什么? – 再次感谢你昨晚的海绵塞 |
[14:29] | – Hey, I didn’t even use one. – Yeah. | – 嗨,我都还一个没用 |
[14:32] | – I thought you said it was imminent. – It was. | – 我记得你说过会很快 – 没错 |
[14:34] | But then I just couldn’t decide if he was really spongeworthy. | 我只是不知道他是否值得我用海绵塞 |
[14:40] | Spongeworthy? | 什么叫值得用海绵塞? |
[14:41] | Yeah, Jerry, I have to conserve… | 是的,杰瑞,我必须十分珍惜… |
[14:43] | …these Sponges. – But you like this guy. | – 这些海绵塞 – 但是你喜欢他 |
[14:45] | – Isn’t that what the Sponges are for? – Yes. | – 这还不值得你用掉几个海绵塞吗? – 是的 |
[14:47] | Before they went off the market. But now I’ve got to re-evaluate… | 在海绵塞退市以前,是这样 |
[14:50] | …my whole screening process. | 但现在我得重新审视它们的价值 |
[14:52] | I can’t afford to waste any of them. | 我不能再浪费哪怕是一个 |
[14:55] | You know, you’re nuts with these Sponges. | 知道吗,你对这些海绵塞简直发狂了 |
[14:58] | George is getting frustrated. | 乔治现在很失望 |
[15:06] | Cosmo Kramer. | 科斯莫·克莱默 |
[15:08] | – Okay. You’re checked in. – Thank you. | – 好了,您可以进去了 – 谢谢 |
[15:10] | – Here’s your AIDS ribbon. – No, thanks. | – 这是您的红丝带 – 谢谢,不用了 |
[15:12] | – You don’t wanna wear one? – No, no. | – 你不想戴这个吗? – 不,不 |
[15:14] | – But you have to wear an AIDS ribbon. – I have to? | – 但是你必须戴上这个 – 我必须? |
[15:17] | – Yes. – See, that’s why I don’t want to. | – 是的 – 看吧,这就是为什么我不想戴 |
[15:19] | But everyone wears the ribbon. You must wear the ribbon. | 每个人都戴着这个,你必须戴一个 |
[15:24] | You know what you are? You’re a ribbon bully. | 你知道你像什么吗?像个拉皮条的 |
[15:26] | Hey! Hey, you, come back here! Come back here and put this on! | 嗨!嗨,回来!回来,把这个戴上! |
[15:33] | Elaine and her Sponges. She’s got like a war chest full of them. | 伊莲的海绵塞,她囤了满满一箱作为储备 |
[15:36] | I don’t see why you can’t just use condoms. | 我不懂为什么你不肯用避孕套 |
[15:39] | Oh, no, no. No, condoms are for single men. | 欧,不,不,避孕套是单身男人用的 |
[15:42] | The day that we got engaged, I said goodbye to the condom forever. | 从我们订婚那天起 我就和避孕套永远的说再见了 |
[15:46] | Just once, for the make-up sex. | 就用一次,为了我们的“和解之爱” |
[15:48] | Make-up sex? You have to have that… | 和解之爱?那是在吵架之后的… |
[15:50] | …right after the fight. We’re way past that. | 我们已经过了那个时候 |
[15:52] | – Come on, just once. – No, no, I hate the condom. | – 别这样了,就一次 – 不,我讨厌避孕套 |
[15:54] | Why? | 为什么? |
[15:56] | I can never get the package open in time. | 我总是在关键时候打不开它的袋子 |
[15:59] | – Well, you just tear it open. – It’s not that easy. | – 这没什么,撕开它就行了 – 没这么容易 |
[16:03] | It’s like Beat the Clock. There’s a lot of pressure there. | 就像玩“敲钟”游戏(流行的电视游戏) 总会有很大压力 |
[16:09] | – Hey, where’s your ribbon? – Oh, I don’t wear the ribbon. | – 嘿,你的丝带呢? – 我不戴丝带 |
[16:11] | You don’t wear the ribbon? Aren’t you against AIDS? | 你不戴丝带?你不是来反抗艾滋病的? |
[16:14] | Yeah, I’m against AIDS. I mean, I’m walking, aren’t I? | 是的,我是来反抗艾滋病的 我正在游行,不是吗? |
[16:17] | – I just don’t wear the ribbon. – Who do you think you are? | – 我只是没戴丝带 – 你以为你是谁? |
[16:20] | – Put the ribbon on. – Hey, Cedric, Bob. | – 把丝带戴上 – 嘿,赛迪克,鲍勃 |
[16:23] | This guy won’t wear a ribbon. | 这家伙不肯戴丝带 |
[16:26] | Who? Who doesn’t want to wear the ribbon? | 谁?谁不肯戴丝带? |
[16:32] | – So you think you’re spongeworthy? – Yes, I think I’m spongeworthy. | – 那么你觉得你值得我用海绵塞? – 是的,我觉得我值得 |
[16:35] | I think I’m very spongeworthy. | 我觉得我非常值得用海绵塞 |
[16:38] | Run down your case for me again. | 再给我讲讲你的的理由 |
[16:41] | Well, we’ve gone out several times. We obviously have a good rapport. | 我们已经约会了好几次,相处得也很融洽 |
[16:45] | I own a very profitable electronics distributing firm. | 我拥有一家盈利颇丰的电子分销公司 |
[16:48] | I eat well. I exercise. Blood tests, immaculate. | 我食欲好,经常锻炼,血液检查也没有问题 |
[16:52] | And if I can speak frankly, I’m actually quite good at it. | 还有老实说,我对此还很在行 |
[16:58] | You gonna do something… | 你会修整下你的… |
[17:00] | …about your sideburns? – Yeah, I told you. | – 连鬓胡子吗? – 是的,我说过 |
[17:03] | I’m gonna trim my sideburns. | 我会把胡子修整好 |
[17:05] | – And the bathroom in your apartment? – Cleaned it this morning. | – 还有你公寓的浴室呢? – 我早上清理了 |
[17:08] | – The sink, the tub, everything clean? – Everything. It’s spotless. | – 水槽,浴盆,每个都清洁了吗? – 每个都一尘不染 |
[17:14] | – All right, let’s go. – Okay. | – 好吧,我们走 – 好的 |
[17:22] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[17:24] | Hey, look at this. I just got a citation in the mail for my work with shut-ins. | 嗨,看这个,刚收到的表扬信 夸奖了我帮助御宅族 |
[17:27] | Oh, the shut-ins, that’s nice. | 是吗,御宅族,真好 |
[17:29] | You know, they’re a very eccentric group… | 知道吗,他们是群古怪的家伙… |
[17:32] | …because they’re shut in. Of course, they’re not locked in… | 他们总宅在家里 我是说,他们并没被锁住… |
[17:36] | …they’re free to go at any time. | 随时可以走出去 |
[17:38] | Oh, by the way, I checked at the soup kitchen, they do have cream soups. | 哦,顺便说下,我查了我们 流动厨房的食谱,里面有奶油汤 |
[17:42] | Hey, that’s dynamite. You know, Lena… | 嗨,那真是太好了,知道吗,丽娜… |
[17:44] | …I wanted to talk to you about something. | 我想和你说点事 |
[17:48] | You know, because you’re such a good person… | 你知道的,你是这样好的一个姑娘… |
[17:51] | …that l… – Oh, hang on to that thought. | – 以至我… – 哦,等下再说 |
[17:53] | I’m rinsing a sweater. I left the water running. | 我正在漂一件羊毛衫,水龙头还开着在 |
[17:55] | Hey, Jerry, can you get me a towel out of my bedroom closet? | 嗨,杰瑞,能帮我拿条毛巾吗? 就在卧室橱柜里 |
[17:58] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[18:05] | Oh, my God. Look what’s going on here. | 哦,天哪,看看这里都有些什么 |
[18:09] | She is depraved. | 她真堕落 |
[18:17] | – There you are. – Thanks. | – 给你 – 谢谢 |
[18:21] | – So you were saying…? – What? Nothing. | – 你想说什么来着? – 什么?没什么 |
[18:24] | No, you said I was a good person… | 不,你说我是个好姑娘… |
[18:28] | You seem like you wanna tell me something. | 你看起来像有话对我说 |
[18:30] | Tell you something? I do. | 有话和你说?是啊 |
[18:32] | What is it, Jerry? You can tell me anything. | 你想说什么,杰瑞?有话就直说吧 |
[18:36] | – You see these jeans I’m wearing? – Yeah? | – 看见我穿的这条牛仔裤了吗? – 怎么? |
[18:40] | I change the 32 waist on the label… | 我把32腰围的标签… |
[18:42] | …to a 31 on all my jeans. | 改成了31码 |
[18:47] | So you know… | 那么,你知道了… |
[18:49] | That’s it. | 就是这事 |
[18:54] | – Come on, George, just rip it open. – I’m trying, damn it. | – 快点,乔治,快撕开 – 我正在撕,见鬼 |
[18:57] | – Tear it from the side. – I tried to tear it from the side. | – 从旁边撕 – 我就是从旁边撕的 |
[19:00] | I can’t get a good grip. You gotta do it like a bag of chips. | 旁边根本就捏不住,得从中间撕 |
[19:02] | – Give it to me. – Wait a second. | – 给我 – 等下 |
[19:04] | – Give it to me. Give it to me. – Wait a second. | – 给我,给我 – 等一下 |
[19:06] | You see? You see? | 看到了吧,你看到了吧 |
[19:08] | I got it. | 打开了 |
[19:10] | Come on. | 快点 |
[19:12] | Come on. | 快 |
[19:15] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[19:18] | So, what’s it going to be? | 那么,你们想怎么样? |
[19:20] | Are you going to wear the ribbon? | 你会戴上这个丝带吗? |
[19:22] | No. Never. | 不,不可能 |
[19:24] | But I’m wearing the ribbon. He’s wearing the ribbon. | 但是我戴着丝带,他也戴着丝带 |
[19:27] | We are all wearing the ribbon. | 我们全戴着丝带 |
[19:29] | So why aren’t you going to wear the ribbon? | 为什么你不戴丝带? |
[19:31] | This is America. I don’t have to wear anything I don’t want to! | 这是美国,只要我不愿意 没人可以让我戴任何东西 |
[19:34] | – What are we gonna do with him? – I guess we’re just going to… | – 我们拿他怎么办? – 我想我们要… |
[19:37] | …have to teach him to wear the ribbon. | 教教他怎么戴丝带 |
[19:48] | – It completely turned her off. – Well, I can see that. | – 我真的让她讨厌了 – 是啊,我明白 |
[19:51] | Why do you have to do that for? Who cares about your pant size? | 为什么你要撒谎?谁会在乎你裤子尺码? |
[19:54] | I don’t wanna be a 32. | 我不想是32码 |
[19:57] | I’d kill to be a 32. | 我想还不行呢 |
[19:59] | She said I wasn’t spongeworthy. Wouldn’t waste a Sponge on me. | 她说不值得在我身上浪费一个海绵塞 |
[20:03] | I wish I had one. That condom killed me. | 我希望我有一个,那个避孕套简直折磨人 |
[20:06] | Why do they have to make the wrappers so hard to open? | 为什么他们要把包装做得这么严实 |
[20:09] | It’s probably so the woman has one last chance to change her mind. | 可能这就是 让女人有机会在最后一刻改变主意 |
[20:14] | You never run out, do you? Where’s Kramer? | 你永远不会,对吧?克莱默在哪? |
[20:17] | – Everything’s finished here. – I told him he’d never make it. | – 所有活动都结束了 – 我告诉过他,他会搞砸的 |
[20:20] | He was up all night. | 他昨晚整晚没睡 |
[20:23] | Oh, my God. Kramer? | 哦,我的天,是克莱默? |
[20:46] | Look at you. I told you. | 看看你,我告诉你了 |
[20:49] | Up all night playing poker. | 整晚上打扑克 |
[20:52] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:56] | Hey, where’s your AIDS ribbon? | 嗨,你的红丝带呢? |
[21:10] | – Good morning. | – Good morning. – 早上好 – 早上好 |
[21:13] | How did you sleep? | 睡得怎么样? |
[21:15] | Great. | 不错 |
[21:17] | – You? – Fine, fine. | – 你呢? – 很好 |
[21:20] | Everything okay? | 还好吗? |
[21:23] | – Yep. – No regrets? | – 是的 – 没有什么遗憾? |
[21:26] | Nope. | 没有 |
[21:30] | – What are you doing? – What do you mean? | – 你在干什么? – 你什么意思? |
[21:33] | Oh, I don’t think so. | 哦,我不想要了 |
[21:36] | Why not? I thought you said everything was fine. | 为什么不,我想你说过没问题的 |
[21:39] | I wish I could help you, but I can’t afford two of them. | 我希望能帮你 可是我认为不值得这么快用掉两个 |