时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | I can’t believe I’m going out with this guy. | 真不敢相信,我正在和这个家伙约会 |
[00:12] | He’s so cool. | 哇,他太酷了 |
[00:16] | Maybe he’ll write a song about me. That would be amazing. | 或许他会给我写首歌,那样就太棒了 |
[00:19] | “Oh, Elaine, you are so beautiful. | 噢,伊莱恩,你太美了 |
[00:22] | So, so beautiful. | 如此,如此的美丽 |
[00:25] | Not to mention your personality, which is so, so interesting. | 更不用说你的气质,如此,如此的出众 |
[00:29] | If you want, you can quit your job and never work again.” | 如果你愿意,你可以辞职再不用工作 “黑麦面包” |
[00:44] | Jerry, you have got to come see him. He is so terrific. | 杰里,你应该去见见他,他太棒了 |
[00:48] | – Maybe he’ll write a song about you. – Yeah, right. | – 或许他会给你写首歌 – 是的,没错 |
[00:51] | Like that really matters. | 让人心动 |
[00:53] | So I take it he’s sponge-worthy. | 看来你迷上他了 |
[00:56] | Oh, yeah. | 噢,没错 |
[00:59] | He’s a musician. They’re supposed to be very… | 他是个音乐家,那应该很… |
[01:02] | …you know, uninhibited and free. | …呃,随性,自由 |
[01:05] | Well, actually, he’s not that way at all. | 呃,事实上,他一点不是那样的人 |
[01:08] | – Oh, no? – Yeah, in fact… | – 呃,不是? – 呃,事实上… |
[01:12] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[01:14] | – Come on. – I don’t wanna. | – 说吧 – 我不想说 |
[01:16] | Elaine, you’re among friends. | 伊莱恩,老朋友间用不着这样吧 |
[01:21] | Well, actually, he doesn’t really like to do… | 呃,事实上,他不喜欢做… |
[01:28] | …everything. | …任何事 |
[01:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[01:37] | – It’s surprising. – Yes, it is. It is surprising. | – 意外吧 – 是啊,是啊,确实很意外 |
[01:41] | – Does that bother you? – No. No, it doesn’t bother me. | – 你介意吗? – 没有,没有,我不介意 |
[01:43] | I mean, it would be nice. | 我是说,这很好 |
[01:45] | I’m not gonna lie to you and say it wouldn’t be nice. | 这是实话,不骗你 |
[01:51] | – Sure. Why not? You’re there. – Exactly. | – 当然,我相信你,你没必要撒谎 – 没错 |
[01:55] | You said he was coming out of a serious relationship. | 但你说过他刚跟别人分手 |
[01:57] | Maybe he’s, you know, still kind of… He’s… | 或许他还有点…有点… |
[02:01] | It’s not gonna happen. | 不会的 |
[02:03] | Hey, Jerry. Listen, I need you to help me get my stuff out of the car. | 嗨,杰里,帮我把东西从车上卸下来 |
[02:07] | – What stuff? – I just came from the Price Club. | – 什么东西? – 我刚从普莱斯超市回来 |
[02:09] | – I’m loaded up, baby. – All right. | – 车里都装满了 – 好吧 |
[02:16] | What, are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[02:18] | Look at this. What did you buy here? | 看看,你都买了什么啊? |
[02:21] | You will never be able to finish all this stuff. | 你怎么吃得完这么多东西? |
[02:24] | Of course I will. These are all staples. | 我当然能吃完,这些都是主食 |
[02:26] | A 4-pound can of black olives, that’s a staple? | 四磅的黑橄榄罐头,也是主食? |
[02:29] | Lindsay olives, Jerry. | 这可是琳赛牌橄榄,杰里 |
[02:31] | A 48-pack of Eggo waffles. A gallon of barbecue sauce. | 48袋装的艾古牌松饼,一加仑烤肉酱 |
[02:35] | – Ten pounds of cocktail meatballs. – $17.50. You can’t beat that. | – 十磅的鸡尾酒肉丸 – 只要17块5,太划算了 |
[02:40] | – Look at this can of tuna. – Yeah, StarKist, Jerry. | – 看看这罐金枪鱼 – 没错,斯达克斯牌的,杰里 |
[02:43] | – Most tuna don’t make their cut. – This isn’t for a person. | – 大多数金枪鱼是不打折的 – 这不是给人吃的 |
[02:46] | It’s for Biosphere 3. | 是给生物圈3号里的物种吃的(源于著名科学实验) |
[02:48] | – Hey, Clyde. – Hey, Kramer. | – 嗨,克莱德 – 嗨,克雷默 |
[02:50] | – What’s happening, dude? – Yeah. Hey, this is Jerry. | – 老兄,在这干嘛呢? – 嗨,这是杰里 |
[02:53] | – How you doing? – Hi. | – 你好 – 嗨 |
[02:55] | He plays backup with John Germaine. | 他和约翰・杰曼一起表演 |
[02:56] | John Germaine? | 约翰・杰曼? |
[02:58] | That’s amazing. I was just talking about him with Elaine. | 太巧了,我刚还在跟伊莱恩说起他 |
[03:00] | – Oh, yeah? – Oh, yeah. | – 噢,是吗? – 是啊 |
[03:02] | My friend Elaine and him are going out. | 我朋友伊莱恩在跟他约会 |
[03:04] | – They’re pretty hot-and-heavy. – Is that right? | – 他们正打得火热 – 是吗? |
[03:07] | How about giving me a hand, bring some of this stuff up? | 帮我把这些东西提到楼上好吗? |
[03:10] | Sorry, Kramer. I got to watch the hands. | 克雷默,不好意思,我得保护我的手 |
[03:12] | My hands are my life. | 手就是我的一切 |
[03:18] | Georgie, can you zip me up? | 乔治,帮我把拉链拉上吧? |
[03:21] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[03:23] | – Yeah, one second. – Well, come on. | – 呃,等下 – 嗨,快点 |
[03:25] | All right. All right. Let’s not get into panic mode! | 好,好,别那么慌张! |
[03:27] | Let’s not make a big deal out of this, or we’ll never get through it. | 不要大惊小怪,要不然今晚怎么过 |
[03:30] | Well, I’m meeting your in-laws. I think I should look nice. | 我要去见你的岳父岳母,就得穿漂亮点 |
[03:34] | – My in-laws. Oh, my God. – So, what do you think? | – 我的岳父岳母,噢,天呐 – 怎么样? |
[03:37] | Your old man can look good when he wants to, huh? | 你老爸打扮起来还是很不错吧,呃? |
[03:39] | – I don’t like that tie. – What’s wrong with this tie? | – 我不喜欢那条领带 – 领带怎么了? |
[03:41] | – I’ve hardly worn it. – It’s too thin. | – 我很难得系一次 – 太薄了 |
[03:44] | They’re wearing wide now. | 别人现在都戴厚一点的 |
[03:46] | How do you know what kind of ties they wear? | 你怎么知道别人怎么系领带? |
[03:48] | Go to any office building on Seventh Avenue… | 你去第七大道任何一个写字楼… |
[03:51] | …and tell me if there’s anyone there wearing a thin tie like that. | …看是不是还有人系这么薄的领带 |
[03:55] | – Go ahead. – Oh, get the hell out of here. | – 去啊 – 噢,我们还是出发吧 |
[03:58] | Seventh Avenue? | 第七大道? |
[03:59] | George, do you think he should wear a tie like that? | 乔治,你觉得他应该系那样的领带吗? |
[04:03] | I think he should wear whatever tie he wants. | 他爱怎样就怎样 |
[04:05] | We gotta stop off and pick up a marble rye from Schnitzer’s. | 我们路上停一下,去施尼策尔店买黑麦面包 |
[04:08] | It’s out of our way. | 那样就绕路了 |
[04:10] | Why can’t we pick up something at Lords? It’s right over here. | 我们为什么不在洛兹买?就在附近 |
[04:13] | No, we have to go to Schnitzer’s. | 不行,我们要去施尼策尔 |
[04:15] | I’ll show these people something about taste. | 我要给那些人看看什么是美食 |
[04:18] | This is gonna be fun. | 今晚一定会很有趣 |
[04:22] | Hey, you’ll never guess who I bumped into. This guy Clyde… | 嗨,你绝对猜不到我撞到谁了,一个叫克莱德的… |
[04:25] | …he’s in your friend John Germaine’s band there. | …他在你朋友约翰・杰曼的乐队里 |
[04:28] | – What did he have to say? – Nothing. | – 他说什么了? – 没说什么 |
[04:29] | I told him you two were pretty hot-and-heavy. | 我告诉他你们两个正打得火热 |
[04:33] | “Hot-and-heavy”? | 打得火热? |
[04:35] | – You said “hot-and-heavy”? – Yeah. | – 你说打得火热? – 是啊 |
[04:39] | What did you do that for? | 你为什么要那么说? |
[04:41] | – What? – What if he tells John? | – 怎么了? – 如果他告诉约翰怎么办? |
[04:44] | Then John’s gonna think that I think that we’re hot-and-heavy. | 约翰可能会以为是我一厢情愿 |
[04:47] | I don’t want John thinking I’m hot-and-heavy if he’s not. | 我不希望约翰以为我很火热而他却不是 |
[04:52] | I’m trying to get a little squirrel to come over to me here. | 我在吸引小松鼠慢慢向我走过来 |
[04:56] | I don’t wanna make any big, sudden movements. | 我不想有突然的大动作 |
[04:59] | – I’ll frighten him away. – Well, Clyde might not tell him. | – 否则会把他吓跑的 – 克莱德不一定会告诉他的 |
[05:03] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[05:07] | I should have helped Kramer with those packages. | 我应该去帮克莱默搬东西 |
[05:16] | – I’ll give you a hand. – Thanks. | – 我来帮你 – 谢谢 |
[05:18] | Hey, Kramer, I wonder, could you do me a favour? | 嗨,克莱默,我在想你能否帮我个忙? |
[05:21] | I’m taking the family to Disney World next week. | 下周我要带全家去迪斯尼玩 |
[05:23] | – I wonder, can you pick up my mail? – Yeah, sure, sure. | – 我想你能不能帮我收下信? – 好啊,没问题,没问题 |
[05:27] | In fact, you know what, how’d you like my hansom-cab for the week? | 事实上,你觉得开一周我那辆双轮马车怎么样? |
[05:31] | – Drive the horse? – It’ll just be sitting there. | – 骑马? – 只是坐在上面而已 |
[05:34] | You can really clean up. Five hundred bucks a day. | 你可以小赚一笔,五百块钱一天 |
[05:36] | I’ll split it with you. | 我跟你分 |
[05:38] | Giddyup. | 驾 |
[05:47] | This is delicious, Mrs. Ross. | 罗丝太太,太好吃了 |
[05:49] | Why are you complimenting her? She didn’t make it. Rowena did. | 你为什么恭维她?又不是她做的,罗伊娜做的 |
[05:54] | – What is this thing anyway? – It’s Cornish game hen. | – 这是什么? – 康沃尔郡的野鸡 |
[05:59] | – What is that, like a little chicken? – No, it’s not a little chicken. | – 什么东西,小鸡吗? – 不是,不是小鸡 |
[06:03] | – “Little chicken.” No, it’s a game bird. – Game bird? | – 小鸡,不是,是野禽 – 野禽? |
[06:07] | – What do you mean, like, you hunt it? – Yes. | – 怎么讲,是猎物? – 是的 |
[06:11] | How hard can it be to kill this thing? | 猎杀它们是不是很难? |
[06:14] | I couldn’t help but notice, but you have quite a library in there. | 我忍不住想说你有一个大书柜 |
[06:19] | If I had a dime for every book he’s actually read… | 如果他读过的书每本要花一毛钱的话 |
[06:24] | …I’d be broke. | …我会破产的 |
[06:28] | – More wine, anyone? – Yeah, I’ll take more. Thank you. | – 有人还要酒吗? – 嗯,我要点儿,谢谢 |
[06:31] | – How do you like the merlot? – Merlot? I never heard of it. | – 你觉得梅洛葡萄酒怎么样? – 梅洛?我从来没听过 |
[06:34] | – Did they just invent it? – Oh, brother. | – 新产品吗? – 噢,天哪 |
[06:37] | She’s heard of the merlot. | 她知道梅洛的 |
[06:40] | Let me understand. | 以我的理解 |
[06:42] | You got the hen, the chicken and the rooster. | 你有母鸡,小鸡,公鸡 |
[06:45] | The rooster goes with the chicken. | 公鸡和小鸡在一起 |
[06:48] | So who’s having sex with the hen? | 那谁和母鸡交配? |
[06:50] | – We’ll talk about it another time. – But you see my point here? | – 我们下次再谈这个 – 但是你听懂我的话了吗? |
[06:53] | You only hear of a hen, a rooster and a chicken. | 只有一只母鸡,一只公鸡和一只小鸡 |
[06:57] | – Something’s missing! – Something’s missing, all right. | – 有东西少了! – 是有东西少了,嗯 |
[07:00] | They’re all chickens. | 它们都是鸡 |
[07:03] | The rooster has sex with all of them. | 公鸡和所有鸡交配 |
[07:06] | – That’s perverse. – So has anybody seen Firestorm? | – 那太不合理了 – 有人看过“火焰风暴”吗? |
[07:09] | Firestorm, that’s a hell of a picture. | “火焰风暴”,很棒的片子 |
[07:11] | Remember when they had the helicopter land on top of that car? | 还记得直升机降落在汽车上吗? |
[07:14] | Hey! I haven’t seen it yet. | 嗨!嗨!等等!等等!我还没看过 |
[07:15] | – It has nothing to do with the plot! – Still, I like to go in fresh! | – 我们又没讨论情节! – 等等,我想自己去看! |
[07:19] | Oh, Mother of God. | 噢,老天啊 |
[07:27] | And of course, this is Central Park. | 是的,这里是中央公园 |
[07:30] | This was designed in 1850 by Joe Pepitone… | 1850年由乔・伯比顿设计… |
[07:34] | …built during the Civil War so the Northern armies… | …内战时修建,所以北方军… |
[07:37] | …could practice fighting on grass. | …可以在草地上操练 |
[07:42] | Oh, yeah. | 噢,好吧 |
[07:45] | On, Rusty. | 驾,鲁斯蒂 |
[07:49] | Thank you. Now I’d like to play something that… | 谢谢,接下来我会演奏… |
[07:52] | Well, actually, it’s my latest, so it’s nice and fresh… | 呃,事实上,是我的最新作品,很美很清新… |
[07:56] | …called “Hot-and-Heavy.” | …歌名叫做“打得火热” |
[08:04] | Thank God that’s over. | 谢天谢地终于结束了 |
[08:06] | The mother seems to hit the sauce pretty hard. I didn’t like that. | 她妈妈好像酗酒,我不喜欢 |
[08:10] | And who doesn’t serve cake after a meal? | 还有谁会在晚餐后不上蛋糕啊? |
[08:13] | What kind of people? | 什么人这是? |
[08:15] | Would it kill them to put out a pound cake? Something. | 上一磅的蛋糕会要他们命吗?真是的 |
[08:18] | So they didn’t give you a piece of cake. Big deal. | 他们没有给你蛋糕,很严重啊 |
[08:20] | It is a big deal. You’re supposed to serve cake after a meal. | 是很严重,应该在饭后上蛋糕的 |
[08:24] | I’m sorry, it’s impolite. | 不好意思,实在是很不礼貌 |
[08:26] | It’s not impolite. It’s stupid, that’s what it is. | 不是不礼貌,是愚蠢,实在是愚蠢 |
[08:29] | – You gotta be stupid to do that. – Your father is absolutely right. | – 蠢人才会那么做 – 你爸爸说的很对 |
[08:33] | We’re sitting there like idiots… | 我们像白痴一样坐在那里… |
[08:35] | …drinking coffee without a piece of cake. | …喝咖啡却没有蛋糕吃 |
[08:39] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[08:42] | The marble rye? | 黑麦面包? |
[08:44] | Oh, dear, I forgot to put out that bread they brought. | 噢,天呐,我忘了把他们带来的面包拿出来了 |
[08:49] | – We forgot to bring it in. – No, I brought it in. | – 我们忘了带进去 – 没有,我带进去了 |
[08:52] | They never put it out. | 他们没有拿出来 |
[08:53] | – Where is it? – I don’t know. Where’d you put it? | – 面包呢? – 我不知道,你放在哪儿了? |
[08:56] | – Right over there. – Well, it’s gone. | – 就在那儿 – 啊,没有了啊 |
[08:58] | You stole the bread? | 你偷了面包? |
[09:00] | What do you mean? It’s my bread. They didn’t eat it. | 你什么意思?这是我的面包,他们又不吃 |
[09:02] | – Why should I leave it there? – Because we brought it for them. | – 为什么要留在那里? – 这是给他们买的 |
[09:05] | Apparently it wasn’t good enough for them to serve. | 显然他们不屑于用这个招待客人 |
[09:08] | Is it possible they took it back? | 是不是他们拿回去了? |
[09:10] | Who would bring a bread and take it back? | 谁会带面包来然后又拿回去? |
[09:12] | Those people, that’s who. I think they’re sick. | 就是那些人,我想他们有病 |
[09:15] | – People take buses to get that rye. – Maybe they forgot to put it out. | – 那里的面包很难买 – 也许他们忘了拿出来了 |
[09:19] | No, they didn’t forget to put it out. It’s deliberate. | 不是,他们没有忘了拿,他们是故意的 |
[09:22] | Deliberate, I tell you! | 我告诉你,是故意的! |
[09:29] | – He stole back the rye? – Yeah. | – 他把面包又偷了回去? – 是的 |
[09:32] | – Why? | – Why? Why? – 为什么? – 为什么?为什么? |
[09:35] | Because he’s off his rocker, that’s why. | 因为他疯了,那就是原因 |
[09:38] | – So do the Rosses know? – They’re all very suspicious. | – 那么罗丝一家知道吗? – 他们在怀疑了 |
[09:41] | Why wouldn’t they be? Rye bread doesn’t just disappear. | 他们怎么不会呢?面包不会自己不见的 |
[09:44] | Now because of that rye, I gotta keep them separated for the rest of my life. | 现在就因为这个面包,我以后必须和他们划清界限 |
[09:49] | Bad situation. | 真糟糕 |
[09:52] | I tell you what I’d like to do. I’d like to replace that rye. | 我告诉你我会做什么,我要把面包换回去 |
[09:55] | – What do you mean, replace it? – You know, go out, get another rye. | – 换回去,什么意思? – 呃,上街再买一个 |
[09:58] | Of course, it would have to be the same one from Schnitzer’s. | 当然了,得是从施尼策尔店买来一模一样的 |
[10:01] | You put it in the kitchen somewhere and say, “Oh, there it is.” | 放到厨房里然后说:“噢,在这里呢” |
[10:04] | Well, there you go. What’s so hard about that? | 呃,那你去啊,有什么难的? |
[10:07] | What’s so hard about that? I can’t just walk in with it. | 有什么难的?我没法拿着面包进屋 |
[10:10] | – I have to get the Rosses out of there. – All right. Don’t panic. | – 我得趁罗丝一家不在的时候去 – 没错,别慌 |
[10:13] | Let’s just think about it. | 让我们好好想想 |
[10:16] | The Rosses out of the apartment. Can’t be so hard. | 让罗丝一家不在,应该不难 |
[10:18] | Wait a minute. Wait a second. Wait a second. | 等等,等等,再等等 |
[10:21] | You know, Kramer’s been driving that hansom-cab. | 呃,克莱默在用那辆马车 |
[10:24] | – So? – He’ll take them around for a while. | – 怎样? – 他可以带他们出去一会儿 |
[10:28] | And it’s their anniversary Friday night. | 周五晚上是他们的结婚纪念日 |
[10:30] | I can send them for a hansom-cab ride. | 我可以让他们坐一次马车逛逛 |
[10:32] | – You think they’d like that? – People love it. | – 你认为他们会喜欢吗? – 是人都喜欢的 |
[10:34] | There’s something about the clip-clop. They’re nuts for it. | 听着马蹄的声音,他们都超喜欢的 |
[10:37] | So they go. When they come back, the bread is there. | 很好,等他们回来的时候面包已经在那儿了 |
[10:39] | – What about Susan? – She’s working late. | – 苏珊怎么办? – 她下班很晚 |
[10:41] | We’re suppose to have dinner at 8:00, so I’ll set up the rye for 7:00. | 我们八点要吃晚饭,我七点把面包放回去 |
[10:44] | – Beautiful. – You think Kramer will do it? | – 很棒 – 你认为克莱默会愿意吗? |
[10:47] | Of course I’ll do it. I’d be happy to. | 我当然愿意,我很乐意 |
[10:50] | – So I gotta be there at 7? – Just take them out… | – 那么我七点到那儿? – 只要把他们带走… |
[10:52] | …and ride around for half an hour. – Sounds easy. | – …兜上半小时 – 听起来很简单 |
[10:57] | – What the hell are you doing there? – That’s Beef-a-Reeno. | – 你在吃什么? – 牛肉松 |
[11:00] | And I got 50 cans. | 我有50罐 |
[11:01] | – Well, do you want some? – No. No, thanks. | – 呃,你想吃吗? – 不,不用了,谢谢 |
[11:04] | Jerry, I think I bought too much at that Price Club. | 杰里,我想我买太多了 |
[11:08] | I don’t have any room for it all. | 我吃不了这么多 |
[11:10] | Hold on. Wait a minute. | 等等,等等 |
[11:12] | How am I gonna get the rye bread into the apartment? | 我怎么把面包放到屋里去? |
[11:14] | – Put it under your shirt. – Have you seen a Schnitzer’s rye? | – 放到你衣服里 – 你见过施尼策尔的面包吗? |
[11:17] | – It’s huge. – I tell you what, I’ll bring it over. | – 很大的 – 那这样吧,我买回来 |
[11:19] | I’ll stop by Schnitzer’s, I’ll come by right after they leave. | 我去施尼策尔买,然后在他们走后把面包带过来 |
[11:24] | Oh, well, this is all locking in now. It is all locking in. | 噢,太好了,都搞定了,都搞定了 |
[11:28] | – Hey. Is that your horse outside? – That’s Rusty. | – 嗨,是你的马在外面吗? – 它叫鲁斯蒂 |
[11:31] | Why, he’s outside? Come on, I wanna see him. | 怎么,它在外面?嗨,我想看看 |
[11:33] | – Let’s go. I’ll show you the horsie. – Laney, wanna see the horsie? | – 走,我带你去看 – 兰妮,想看马吗? |
[11:40] | You really did me in this time, didn’t you? | 你这次真的整到我了,哈? |
[11:42] | First guy I like in a really long time. I mean, we’re getting along… | 我第一次这么认真地喜欢一个人,我是说,我们相处… |
[11:47] | …everything is just… | …一切都… |
[11:49] | – great. I mean, all right, so he doesn’t do everything… | 很好,我是说,很好,所以他什么也没做… |
[11:55] | …and then you have to come along with your “hot” and your “heavy.” | …然后你就说“火热”还有“激情” |
[11:59] | – So you think Clyde told him? – He wrote a song about it. | – 所以你认为克莱德告诉他了? – 他为此写了一首歌 |
[12:03] | – Well, maybe it’s a good thing. – No, it’s not a good thing. | – 呃,或许是件好事啊 – 不是,不是好事 |
[12:05] | It’s a bad thing. | 很糟糕 |
[12:07] | Do you know what this is like, to have no control over a relationship? | 不能把握一段感情,你知道是什么感觉吗? |
[12:11] | And you feel sick to your stomach all the time? | 你有心痛不已的感受吗? |
[12:14] | – Do you know what that’s like? – No, no. | – 你知道这有多么难受吗? – 不,不知道 |
[12:18] | But I’ve read articles, and I must say, it doesn’t sound very pleasant. | 但我看过类似经历的文章,我得说,不是很好的感觉 |
[12:22] | You know, one of these days… | 要知道,总有一天… |
[12:23] | …something terrible is gonna happen to you. | …你会遭报应的 |
[12:28] | – It has to. – No, I’m gonna be just fine. | – 肯定会 – 不会,我不会的 |
[12:31] | But as far as your situation, you’re seeing him tonight… | 但根据你的情况,你今晚要见他… |
[12:34] | …so talk to him about it. – I can’t. | – 那就跟他谈谈 – 我不能 |
[12:36] | He’s got a big showcase for record producers at his late show tonight. | 今晚他要在深夜秀为唱片制作人表演 |
[12:40] | I don’t wanna upset him. Oh, what the hell, I’ll upset him. | 我不想打扰他,噢,管他呢,我要去烦他 |
[12:46] | George, I gotta tell you, this is a very nice gesture. | 乔治,我告诉你,这真是友好的姿态 |
[12:49] | – We really appreciate it. – Well, it’s your anniversary. | – 我们真的谢谢你 – 这是你们的结婚纪念日 |
[12:52] | It’s the least I can do. | 我也没什么可以表示的 |
[12:53] | I just want you guys to go out and have a good time. | 我只是希望你们能出去度过一段美好时光 |
[12:57] | So you think we should get downstairs? | 你觉得我们现在下楼好吗? |
[12:59] | We got about 20 minutes. | 我们还有20分钟 |
[13:01] | You seem a little nervous, George. Anything wrong? | 乔治,你看起来有点紧张,有什么事吗? |
[13:04] | Oh, no. No, no, no. Nothing. I’m fine. Everything’s fine. Fine. | 没有,没有,我很好,一切都很好,很好 |
[13:08] | Just get a little nervous on the weekends, that’s all. | 只是一到周末就有点紧张而已 |
[13:11] | – Could I get a glass of water? – We’ve got water. | – 我能喝杯水吗? – 可以 |
[13:15] | I don’t think we have any bread, but we’ve got water. | 我们没有面包,但是有水 |
[13:21] | There you go, big fella. That’s Beef-a-Reeno. | 老兄,吃吧,这是牛肉松 |
[13:24] | I’m so k een-o On Beef-a-Reeno | 我爱牛肉松 |
[13:27] | What a delicious cuisine-o Fit for a king and queen-o | 多美味的食物,国王王后的食物 |
[13:31] | Yeah, eat up. I got 34 more cans. | 嗨,吃完,我还有34罐 |
[13:39] | Nice night for a hansom-cab ride, eh, George? | 乔治,坐在马车上度过美妙的夜晚真是不错的主意 |
[13:41] | You know, George, we haven’t done anything… | 乔治,要知道,我们已经很久没有… |
[13:45] | …romantic like this in years. | …像今天这么浪漫过了 |
[13:51] | Oh, my God. It’s 7.01. | 噢,老天,已经七点过一分了 |
[13:53] | What have I done? My whole plan is depending on Kramer? | 我都做了什么?竟然要指望克雷默 |
[13:56] | Have I learned nothing? | 我还没接受教训吗? |
[13:58] | How could I have made such a stupid mistak e? | 我怎么能这么蠢? |
[14:00] | He’ll never show up. | 他是不会来的 |
[14:07] | There he is. Right on time, as usual. | 他来了,很准时,跟平常一样 |
[14:12] | – Fifty-three. | – Fifty-three. – 53号 – 53号 |
[14:15] | I’d like a marble rye. No plastic. In a bag. | 我要一个黑麦面包,不要塑料袋,放在纸袋里 |
[14:18] | You’re lucky, it’s our last one. | 你真幸运,这是最后一个了 |
[14:21] | Wait a second, that’s your last marble rye? | 等等,最后一个黑麦面包? |
[14:23] | – That’s right. – There’s none left? | – 是啊 – 没有多的了? |
[14:25] | That’s what I said. | 我已经说过了 |
[14:27] | Number 54. | 54号 |
[14:30] | Excuse me. | 请等等 |
[14:32] | I know this is gonna sound crazy, but I have to have that rye. | 我知道这听起来会很疯狂,但是我需要那个面包 |
[14:35] | It’s a long story, but a person’s whole future may depend on it. | 原因很复杂,有个人的幸福就靠它了 |
[14:38] | Well, I’m sorry, but you should’ve got here earlier. | 呃,我很抱歉,但是你应该早点来 |
[14:41] | Yes, well, be that as it may… | 是的,呃,是应该早点的… |
[14:43] | …if you could just find it within yourself to give it up… | …你能不能行行好把面包让给我… |
[14:46] | – You’re not getting this rye. – All right. All right. | – 我不会给你的 – 好的,好的 |
[14:49] | I’ll tell what I’m gonna do. | 这样好不好 |
[14:51] | I will give you double what you paid for it. | 我给你双倍的钱 |
[14:53] | You’re in my way. | 你挡住我的路了 |
[14:59] | Mr. Ross, Mrs. Ross, my name is Cosmo… | 罗丝先生,罗丝太太,我叫科兹莫 |
[15:01] | …and I’ll be your driver this evening. | …今晚我是你们的车夫 |
[15:03] | We have blankets for your comfort. I also have hot chocolate… | 为了营造舒适的环境,我准备了毛毯还有热巧克力… |
[15:06] | …if the mood should strike you. – My favourite. | - 如果你喜欢的话 - 我的最爱 |
[15:09] | Well, if we’re all set to go, why don’t you two hop aboard… | 好的,如果都准备好了,那么赶紧上车吧… |
[15:12] | …and let me show you a little taste of old New York… | …让我为你们展示一下老纽约城… |
[15:16] | …the way it once was. | …曾经的韵味 |
[15:18] | Happy anniversary. | 结婚纪念日快乐 |
[15:20] | On, Rusty! | 驾,鲁斯蒂 |
[15:31] | All right. Look, I’ll tell you what, I’ll give you $50. | 那么,这样,我给你50元 |
[15:34] | Now, be reasonable. You cannot turn down $50 for a $6 rye. | 想想看,50块钱换6块钱的面包,不会拒绝了吧? |
[15:39] | No? Watch me. | 不会吗?就不给 |
[15:42] | – Give me that rye. – Stop it. | – 把面包给我 – 住手 |
[15:44] | – I want that rye, lady. – Help! Someone help! | – 女士,我要那个面包 – 救命!救命啊! |
[15:46] | – Shut up, you old bag. – Stop, thief! | – 住嘴,老东西 – 住手,小偷! |
[15:49] | Stop him! Stop him, he’s got my marble rye. | 抓住他!抓住他!他抢了我的黑麦面包 |
[15:54] | I’m sorry to just show up unexpectedly like this. | 我很抱歉这样意外出现 |
[15:56] | I know you’ve got your big showcase coming up later. | 我知道你马上有场重要的演出 |
[15:59] | I know how important it is. I know how hard you’ve worked for this… | 我知道演出很重要,我知道你为此很努力地准备… |
[16:02] | …but I just had too tell you that I never told Jerry “hot-and-heavy.” | …但是我得告诉你,我从来没跟杰里说什么打得火热 |
[16:07] | I didn’t think we were hot-and-heavy. I mean, who’s hot and who’s heavy? | 我没认为我们打得火热,我是说,谁火热谁激情呢? |
[16:11] | Hold on, Elaine. | 伊莱恩,等等 |
[16:13] | – I’m kind of disappointed. – Disappointed? | – 我有点失望 – 失望? |
[16:16] | Yeah, I mean… | 是,我是说… |
[16:18] | …I was excited when Clyde told me that. | …克莱德告诉我的时候我很兴奋 |
[16:21] | – You were? – Absolutely. | – 是吗? – 没错 |
[16:27] | I am so relieved. | 太好了 |
[16:29] | Listen, I’ve still got a couple of hours to kill before the next show. | 听着,下场演出开始之前还有几个小时 |
[16:35] | My place is only a few blocks from here. | 我家离这儿很近 |
[16:38] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是的 |
[16:41] | And you know what, I’ve been thinking about what we do… | 你知道吗,我一直在想我们可以做… |
[16:44] | …and I’m thinking of… | …我在想… |
[16:47] | …adding a new number to my, you know, repertoire. | …增加一个新节目,你知道,保留节目 |
[17:19] | What is that? | 怎么回事? |
[17:22] | I think it’s the horse. | 我想是马 |
[17:25] | Oh, my God. | 噢,老天 |
[17:27] | How’s everything? You need anything? | 还好吗?你们需要什么吗? |
[17:30] | This is really intolerable. | 真难以忍受 |
[17:32] | Excuse me. What do you feed this animal? | 请问下,你用什么喂它的? |
[17:35] | Oh, you know, oats and hay. | 燕麦和干草 |
[17:37] | Yeah, they like that stuff. | 它喜欢吃这些 |
[17:41] | I can’t take this. | 我受不了了 |
[17:46] | Get me out of this thing! | 我要下去! |
[17:48] | Turn this thing around. We’ve had it. We can’t breathe back here. | 掉头,我们受够了,都喘不过气了 |
[17:53] | – And hurry it up. – Rusty! | – 快点 – 鲁斯蒂! |
[17:58] | Rusty! | 鲁斯蒂! |
[18:21] | What happened? What are you doing back so soon? | 怎么回事?怎么这么快就回来了? |
[18:23] | – Ask Rusty. – I’m terribly sorry, Mr. Ross. | – 问鲁斯蒂 – 我很抱歉,罗丝先生 |
[18:26] | One never knows how the intestinal workings of the equine will function. | 没人知道马的肠胃什么时候出问题 |
[18:30] | Thanks for nothing. Come on, George, let’s go upstairs. | 得了吧,乔治快走,我们上楼 |
[18:34] | – What the hell happened? – The horse is gassy. | – 到底怎么回事? – 马放屁 |
[18:37] | – Must’ve been the Beef-a-Reeno. – Beef-a-Reeno? | – 可能是牛肉松的问题 – 牛肉松? |
[18:41] | – You fed the horse Beef-a-Reeno? – Well, I overbought. | – 你喂马吃牛肉松? – 嗨,我买多了 |
[18:44] | George! | 乔治! |
[18:57] | What’s going on? Where is he? | 怎么回事?他在哪儿? |
[19:00] | – He’ll be here soon. – I’ll give him 10 minutes. | – 他很快就来 – 我再给他10分钟 |
[19:02] | I’m not gonna stay here all night. | 我不会一晚上就在这儿等的 |
[19:07] | – How much did you give him? – Just a can. | – 你喂了它多少? – 只有一罐 |
[19:09] | – He really liked it, though. – Jerry, up here. | – 他很喜欢吃 – 杰里,上面 |
[19:14] | Yeah, what do you want me to do with this? | 嗨,这个怎么办? |
[19:16] | I can’t come out. They’re right by the door. Throw it. | 我出不来,他们就在门那边,扔上来 |
[19:18] | – Really? – Yeah, it’s the only way. Come on. | – 确定? – 是的,唯一的办法,快点 |
[19:24] | What, are you kidding me?! | 嗨,你能不能认真点? |
[19:25] | Can you get this horse out of here? He’s killing me. | 你能把马拉走吗?真受不了了 |
[19:28] | – I don’t wanna go back on there. – Come on. | – 我才不想回去了 – 快点 |
[19:45] | Hey, hey. Wait a second. | 嗨,嗨,等等 |
[19:47] | I got an idea. | 我有个办法 |
[19:50] | No, no. Don’t be silly, John. You were very good. | 不,不,约翰,别傻了,你很优秀的 |
[19:54] | You just don’t have to try so hard. | 你不需要这么紧张 |
[19:57] | Good luck, honey. | 祝你好运,宝贝 |
[20:01] | – Come on. Come on. – Would you just wait a second. | – 快点,快点 – 等一会儿 |
[20:04] | I never baited a hook with a rye before. | 我从来没用面包做过钓饵 |
[20:07] | Your hook is too small. This is for, like, a muffin. | 你的鱼钩太小了,只能装小松饼之类的 |
[20:11] | All right, take it away. | 好了,拿去吧 |
[20:18] | Come on. | 加油 |
[20:20] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好的,好的 |
[20:38] | Schnitzer’s. | 从施尼策尔买来的 |
[20:49] | Ladies and gentlemen, John Germaine. | 女士们先生们,欢迎约翰・杰曼 |