时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Have you noticed that every place has that tip jar on the counter? | |
[00:07] | What is the service that this tip is for, anyway? | 这些小费买到了什么样的服务呢? |
[00:10] | I mean, isn’t the man basically just turning around? | 我是说 服务员不就是走来走去的吗? |
[00:13] | Isn’t that really all it is? | 不是吗? |
[00:15] | I think we’re tipping people now just for the absence of outright hostility. | 我认为我们现在给人小费 只是为了让他们不恨我们 |
[00:20] | “Thanks very much, and here’s something extra… | “非常感谢,这是小费 |
[00:22] | …for not taking my head… | …只要不打我的脸… |
[00:24] | …and smashing my face through the glass countertop. | …也不要把我的头塞进柜台里 |
[00:26] | Really good service here.” | 这里的服务真是好” |
[00:33] | Well, currently the doors on the bathroom stalls here at the stadium… | 目前体育馆厕所隔间的门… |
[00:37] | …don’t offer much by way of privacy. | …不能提供足够的隐私空间 |
[00:39] | I was thinking, if we extend the doors all the way down to the floor… | 我在想如果把门延长到地板… |
[00:43] | Are you out of your mind? You’d suffocate in there. | 延长到地板?你疯了吗? 你会在里面窒息的 |
[00:45] | You’re lucky to have doors. When I was in the Army… | 你有门已经很不错了 当年我在军队的时候… |
[00:48] | Costanza, what is that you’re eating? Looks pretty tasty. | 克斯坦萨,你吃的什么? 看起来很好吃 |
[00:50] | – It’s a calzone, sir. – Calzone, huh? | – 意大利烤饼,先生 – 意大利烤饼? |
[00:52] | Let’s see it. Pass that down. Let’s get a look. | 给我看看,拿过来 让我看看 |
[00:54] | Big Stein wants a little taste. Come on. | 斯坦要尝尝看,快 |
[00:56] | Pass it down. That’s a good boy. | 拿过来,这才是好孩子 |
[00:58] | Okay, let’s… Hey, what’s in this thing? | 好的,我们… 嗨,这里面是什么? |
[01:01] | Cheese, pepperoni, eggplant. | 奶酪,意大利香肠,茄子 |
[01:03] | Eggplant, huh? That’s a hell of a thing. | 茄子,呃?绝对好吃 |
[01:05] | All right. Back to business. Here you go. | 好吧,继续讨论,继续 |
[01:06] | Very good. Very good. Excellent. | 很好,很好,非常好 |
[01:08] | Excellent little calzone you got there, Costanza. | 克斯坦萨,你的烤饼很不错 |
[01:10] | Okay. A little jealous. All right. Here we go. | 好的,有点嫉妒 好的,继续 |
[01:13] | Like I told you last week… | 上周我告诉过你们… |
[01:14] | …the renovation of the press box is taking too long. | …新闻发布厅装修的时间太久了 |
[01:17] | That eggplant was very good. | 茄子很不错 |
[01:18] | Everybody out. I’ve got eggplant on my mind. | 每个人都出去 我满脑子都是茄子 |
[01:21] | Costanza, go get me a couple of calzones right now. | 克斯坦萨,马上给我买几个意大利烤饼来 |
[01:23] | Pronto. Move it out. | 快点,快去 |
[01:24] | Big Stein wants an eggplant calzone. He must have one. | 斯坦要吃茄子烤饼 他一定要吃 |
[01:27] | Everybody out. Hurry up, hurry up. | 每个人都出去,快点,快点 |
[01:30] | Who are you having dinner with? | 你要和谁吃饭? |
[01:32] | Oh, one of these fabric wholesalers, this guy Todd Gack. | 一个纺织品批发商 托德・盖克 |
[01:36] | – I won a bet from him. – Yeah, what bet? | – 我打赌赢了他 – 是吗,赌什么? |
[01:38] | He bet me that Dustin Hoffman was in Star Wars. | 他赌达斯汀・霍夫曼演过”星球大战” |
[01:44] | – Dustin Hoffman in Star Wars? – Yeah. | – 达斯汀・霍夫曼演”星球大战”? – 是的 |
[01:47] | Short Jewish guy against Darth Vader? I don’t think so. | 矮个子犹太人打黑武士? 我不相信 |
[01:51] | Yeah, that’s what I said. | 是的,我也这么说 |
[01:52] | So the bet was the loser has to buy dinner? | 那么输家要请客? |
[01:55] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[01:58] | – What? – No, nothing. | – 怎么? – 没什么 |
[02:04] | – What’s with you? – Feel this. | – 你怎么了? – 摸摸看 |
[02:07] | – Wow, that’s hot. – Yes, piping hot. | – 喔,很烫 – 没错,滚烫的 |
[02:08] | It’s fresh out of the dryer. | 刚从烘干机里拿出来的 |
[02:10] | Hey, Elaine, you gotta feel my pants. | 嗨,伊莲,你该摸摸我的裤子 |
[02:13] | I’ll see you later. | 过会儿见 |
[02:15] | All right. You don’t know what you’re missing. | 好吧,你不知道你错过了什么 |
[02:18] | I’m loving this. | 我很喜欢这样 |
[02:19] | I’ll never put on another piece of clothing… | 我以后不会直接穿上任何一件衣服… |
[02:21] | …unless it’s straight from the dryer. | …除非刚刚烘干过 |
[02:23] | Every time you get dressed, you’ll use the basement dryer? | 那每次你穿衣服就要用地下室的烘干机? |
[02:26] | Oh, yeah. It’s a warm and wonderful feeling, Jerry. | 噢,是啊 杰瑞,又暖和又舒服 |
[02:29] | – So, what are you doing later? – I got a date with Nicki. | – 那么,你要去干什么? – 我要去和尼基约会 |
[02:31] | – Oh, yeah, she’s a beauty. – Oh, yeah. She’s also quite bold. | – 噢,嗯,她是个美女 – 噢,呃,她也很大胆 |
[02:35] | Bold and beautiful. | 大胆而美丽 |
[02:38] | This calzone is fantastic. | 这个烤饼太好吃了 |
[02:39] | And look, the pita pocket prevents it from dripping. | 看看,饼皮不会把陷漏出来 |
[02:42] | The pita pocket. | 饼皮 |
[02:45] | Yeah, what is it, Watson? | 嗯,沃森,什么事? |
[02:46] | A lost and found, huh? No, I don’t think we need that. | 失物招领处? 不,我想我们不需要 |
[02:49] | If people can’t hold onto things, tough luck. | 如果人们都不能看好自己的东西 自认倒霉吧 |
[02:51] | You got a little junk on your lip, by the way. | 你嘴巴上粘了东西 |
[02:53] | You know, a lost and found could be a good idea. | 呃,失物招领处是个好主意 |
[02:56] | Hold it, Watson. | 沃森,等等 |
[02:57] | – You like the lost and found, George? – Definitely. | – 乔治,你喜欢失物招领处? – 是的 |
[03:00] | All right. A lost and found. | 好吧,弄一个 |
[03:01] | But there’s gotta be a time limit. We’re not running a pawnshop here. | 但必须快点弄 我们不是在开当铺 |
[03:07] | – Hey, Elaine. – Jerry, hi. | – 嘿,伊莲 – 杰瑞,嗨 |
[03:10] | – This is Nicki. – Hi. | – 这位是尼基 – 嗨 |
[03:12] | Hello. This is Todd Gack. | 你好,这是托德・盖克 |
[03:14] | Oh, of course, Todd Gack. | 噢,当然,托德・盖克 |
[03:16] | Who did you bet was in Star Wars? Sammy Davis Jr.? | 你打赌谁演了”星球大战”? 小萨米・戴维斯? |
[03:21] | So, what movie are you guys gonna see? | 那么,你们来看什么电影? |
[03:22] | Means to an End. | |
[03:24] | We were gonna see that too, but it’s sold out. | 我们本来也想看,不过票卖完了 |
[03:27] | So we’re going to see Blame It On The Rain. | 所以我们去看Blame It On The Rain |
[03:30] | – Why don’t you see what you can do. – Okay. | – 为什么不去试试看呢? – 好的 |
[03:33] | What ‘s she gonna do? They don’t have any more tickets. | 她要干什么? 已经没票了 |
[03:36] | We’ll see. | 等等看 |
[03:37] | Hey, Jerry, you like cigars? | 嘿,杰瑞,你喜欢抽雪茄吗? |
[03:39] | – Yeah, why? – I’m going to Montreal tomorrow. | – 是的,怎么? – 我明天去蒙特利尔 |
[03:41] | They sell Cubans there dirt cheap. | 那里卖特别便宜的古巴货 |
[03:43] | That’s a nice idea for George’s wedding. | 乔治结婚的时候送他正好 |
[03:45] | – Should I get you a box? – If they’re cheap, why not? | – 那我给你带一盒? – 如果很便宜的话,为什么不呢? |
[03:48] | All right, I’ll buy them and get them to Elaine. | 好的,我买了后拿给伊莲 |
[03:50] | Okay. Two tickets. | 好了,两张票 |
[03:52] | – Means to an End. – Told you. | – 我说可以吧 |
[03:54] | – How did you do that? – I just talked to the manager. | – 你怎么弄到的? – 我跟经理说了下 |
[03:57] | – All right, enjoy Blame It On The Rain. – Nice meeting you. | – 那么,欣赏你们的Blame It On The Rain吧 – 见到你们很高兴 |
[04:06] | So they’re putting in a lost and found because of me. | 所以因为我 他们建了个失物招领处 |
[04:09] | I mean, there’s a time limit, but still. | 我是说,有时限的,但还是建了 |
[04:12] | They’re really building a Utopian society up there. | 他们是在建造乌托邦社会啊 |
[04:17] | – And you attribute this to the calzone? – Yeah. | – 你把此归功于意大利烤饼? – 没错 |
[04:19] | I’m like a drug dealer. I got the guy hooked. | 我就像个毒贩子 我让那家伙上瘾了 |
[04:22] | I’m having lunch at his desk every day this week, just him and me. | 这周每天中午我都跟他吃饭 只有他和我 |
[04:25] | He doesn’t make a move without me. It’s very exciting. | 没有我他什么都不决定 太兴奋了 |
[04:27] | Boy, with you two guys at the helm, the last piece of the puzzle is in place. | 嗨,你们两个掌握了一切 最后一个问题也能搞定了 |
[04:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:33] | So let me ask you a question about the tip cup… | 我想问你一个小费罐的问题… |
[04:36] | …because I had a little thing with the calzone guy there this week. | …这周我跟那个卖烤饼的家伙产生了点矛盾 |
[04:39] | I go to drop a buck in the tip jar… | 我在钱罐子里扔了一块钱… |
[04:41] | …and just as I’m about to drop it in, he looks the other way. | …当我把钱放进去的时候 他正好在看其他地方 |
[04:45] | So then, as I’m leaving, he gives me a look lik e. | 然后我走的时候,他的表情就像在说 |
[04:47] | “Thanks for nothing.” | “没小费,谢谢” |
[04:49] | – You got no credit. – Exactly. | – 等于白给 – 当然 |
[04:51] | It’s like I’m throwing a buck away. | 就像是我扔掉的一块钱 |
[04:52] | I mean, if they don’t notice it, what’s the point? | 我是说,如果他们没注意到的话 那给小费有什么意义? |
[04:55] | So you don’t make a habit of giving to the blind? | 所以你没有给盲人钱的习惯? |
[05:01] | Not bills. | 除了纸币 |
[05:05] | Remember I was telling you how Nicki always gets whatever she wants? | 还记得我告诉过你 尼基总是能得到她想要的吗? |
[05:08] | We’re at the movies last night, it’s sold out… | 昨晚我们去看电影,票卖完了… |
[05:10] | …Nicki goes and talks to the manager… right in. | …尼基就去找经理…搞定了 |
[05:13] | Beautiful women. You know, they get away with murder. | 美丽的女人 她们总能逃脱谋杀 |
[05:16] | You never see one of them lift anything over three pounds. | 你从来都没见过她们 搬超过三磅重的东西 |
[05:19] | They do what they want, when they want. | 她们想做什么就做什么 只要她们想 |
[05:21] | – Nobody can stop them. – She’s like a beautiful Godzilla. | – 没人能阻止她们 – 她就像个漂亮的哥斯拉 |
[05:25] | And I’m thousands of fleeing Japanese. | 而我是无数逃跑的日本人 |
[05:33] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:35] | What the hell is all this? | 你在搞什么? |
[05:37] | It’s my change. | 我的零钱 |
[05:39] | I need quarters for the dryer. | 我需要25分硬币去用烘干机 |
[05:44] | Why can’t you do this on your table? | 你为什么不去你的桌子上找? |
[05:46] | Because I don’t have a table. | 因为我没桌子 |
[05:50] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[05:53] | Hey, so how was Blame It On The Rain? | 嘿,Blame It On The Rain怎么样? |
[05:56] | Hey, thanks for getting us tickets too. | 嘿,也多谢给我们买了票 |
[06:00] | Elaine, let me ask you a question. | 伊莲,我问个问题 |
[06:04] | Was the movie part of the bet? | 电影也是打赌的一部分吗? |
[06:07] | No, we were both in the mood for one. | 不是,我们都想去看一场 |
[06:10] | You know, Elaine… | 要知道,伊莲… |
[06:13] | …it’s not my way to intrude on the personal lives of close friends… | …我不喜欢干涉好朋友的私生活… |
[06:16] | – Oh, is that so? – Absolutely. | – 噢,是吗? – 当然 |
[06:18] | – but I feel I must inform you that what happened last night… | 但是我想我必须提醒你 昨晚的事… |
[06:21] | …was more than a simple bet. | …不只是打赌那么简单 |
[06:23] | – What are you talking about? – Come on. | – 你想说什么? – 别装了 |
[06:25] | Dustin Hoffman in Star Wars? | 达斯汀・霍夫曼演”星球大战”? |
[06:26] | He made a bet he knew he was gonna lose… | 他知道打赌会输… |
[06:28] | …just to take you to dinner. | …只是为了请你吃饭 |
[06:30] | Oh, that doesn’t make any sense. | 噢,没道理啊 |
[06:32] | I mean, if he wanted to ask me out, why didn’t he just ask me? | 我是说,如果他想约我 为什么不直接问我呢? |
[06:35] | If he doesn’t ask you out, he doesn’t get rejected. | 如果他不是在约你,他也不会被拒绝 |
[06:37] | He’s found a dating loophole. | 他钻了个空子 |
[06:42] | I don’t buy it. | 我不相信 |
[06:48] | What happened after the movie? | 看完电影后发生了什么? |
[06:49] | Nothing. He walked me home. | 什么也没有,他陪我走回家 |
[06:51] | – To the door? – Yeah. | – 走到门口? – 是啊 |
[06:53] | – That’s a date. – No, it’s not. | – 那就是约会 – 不,才不是 |
[06:55] | But I never walk you home. | 但我从来不陪你走回家 |
[06:57] | That’s just because you’re a jackass. | 那是因为你是个混蛋 |
[07:01] | I found a quarter. Okay. | 我找到了 |
[07:02] | – Anybody want their clothes heated up? – No, no, no, thanks. | – 有人想烤衣服吗? – 不用,不用,不用,谢谢 |
[07:08] | How’d you leave it? | 你打算怎么办? |
[07:09] | I’m supposed to meet him to pick up your cigars. | 我还要去见他拿你的雪茄 |
[07:12] | That’s another loophole. | 这是另外一个空子 |
[07:13] | That’s two dates without asking you out. | 没约你就已经算是两次了 |
[07:16] | – You’re crazy. – Crazy like a man. | – 你疯了吧 – 像个男人一样 |
[07:22] | – Number 49. – You know, my last name is Costanza. | – 49号 – 呃,我姓克斯坦萨 |
[07:25] | That’s Italian. | 是意大利名 |
[07:26] | So you and I are kind of like countrymen. Paisanos. | 所以你和我算是老乡,同胞 |
[07:30] | – Six fifty your change. – Yes. | – 三块零钱 – 谢谢 |
[07:32] | And I always take care of my paisanos, so here’s a little something… | 我总是会照顾老乡的 所以我有一些… |
[07:35] | Antonio! | 安东尼奥! |
[07:41] | Hey, hey, you steal my money? | 嘿,嘿,你敢偷我的钱? |
[07:44] | No, you don’t understand. I wasn’t taking it out. | 不是,你想错了 我不是要拿出来 |
[07:46] | I know what you tried to do. Get out of here. | 我知道你要干什么 滚出去 |
[07:48] | Don’t come back again, ever. | 再不要来了 |
[07:49] | – Or I break your head open like a…! – Oh, my God. | – 否则我打爆你的头就像..! – 哦,老天 |
[07:53] | I got the calzones, Mr. Steinbrenner. | 斯坦布瑞纳先生,我买来了烤饼 |
[07:55] | Oh, beautiful. I’m starving, George. | 噢,太好了 乔治,我刚好饿了 |
[07:57] | So I thought tomorrow maybe we’d try a little corned beef. | 那么我想明天可以尝尝咸牛肉 |
[08:00] | Corned beef? | 咸牛肉? |
[08:02] | I don’t think so. It’s a little fatty, don’t you think? | 不吃 有点肥,你觉得呢? |
[08:05] | – How about Chinese? – Chinese? | – 中国菜怎么样? – 中国菜? |
[08:07] | No, too many containers. Big mess. Big mess, very sloppy. | 不吃,太多盘子了 到处都是,到处都是,湿乎乎的 |
[08:10] | We’re gonna stick with the calzones from Paisano’s. | 我们就一直吃佩萨诺店的意大利烤饼 |
[08:13] | That’s the ticket. | 没错 |
[08:14] | I just thought it’d be nice, a little variety. | 我只是想有点小变化会很好 |
[08:17] | No, no, no. | 不,不,不 |
[08:19] | When I find something I like, I stick with it. | 要是我吃到喜欢的了,我就会一直吃 |
[08:21] | From 1973 to 1982, I ate the exact same lunch every day. | 1973年到1982年 我每天中午都吃同样的午餐 |
[08:24] | Turkey chilli in a bowl made out of bread. | 面包做的碗装土耳其辣椒 |
[08:25] | Bread bowl. You eat the chilli, then you eat the bowl. | 面包碗,先吃辣椒,再吃碗 |
[08:28] | Nothing more satisfying than looking down after lunch… | 没有比吃完后只看到桌子… |
[08:30] | …and seeing just a table. | …更开心的了 |
[08:34] | Thanks for dinner. | 谢谢你的晚餐 |
[08:35] | I had to give you these cigars. And since we were both hungry… | 我得把雪茄给你,既然我们都很饿… |
[08:38] | Hey, Todd, let me ask you a question. | 嘿,托德,我想问个问题 |
[08:43] | Was this whole bet thing just a way of asking me out? | 打赌只是为了约我出来吗? |
[08:48] | – What? – I mean, Dustin Hoffman in Star Wars? | – 什么? – 我是说,达斯汀・霍夫曼演”星球大战”? |
[08:54] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[08:56] | Elaine, that was a legitimate bet. I lost, so I bought you dinner. | 伊莲,我们是公平打赌 我输了,所以我请你吃饭 |
[09:01] | – All right. Well, good night. – Yeah. | – 好吧,呃,晚安 – 好 |
[09:04] | If you’re not doing anything Saturday night, you wanna meet somewhere? | 如果周六晚没事的话你想出去吗? |
[09:08] | Now, what is that? | 那这又算什么? |
[09:10] | Is that a date? | 是约会吗? |
[09:12] | Why? Why can’t two people just go and do something… | 为什么?为什么两个人就不能只是一起出去… |
[09:14] | …without it being a date? | …而不是约会呢? |
[09:16] | All right, all right. I’m sorry. | 好吧,好吧,对不起 |
[09:18] | – It’s not a date. – No way. | – 不是约会 – 不是 |
[09:20] | – So I’ll see you Saturday? – All right. | – 那周六见? – 好 |
[09:23] | Pick you up at 8. | 八点来接你 |
[09:36] | Know what the posted speed limit is on this road? | 知道这条路的限速吗? |
[09:38] | – Gotta be 55. – That’s right, it is. | – 说的对 |
[09:41] | – You know how fast you were going? – A lot faster than that. | – 你知道你开的有多快吗? – 比那快多了 |
[09:45] | – Step out of the car, sir. – Okey-doke. | – 先生,下车 – 好吧老兄 |
[09:51] | Can I have your license and registration? | 给我看下你的驾照 |
[09:53] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[09:55] | – Nicki? – Yeah? | – 尼基? – 干嘛? |
[09:56] | Would you mind bringing the registration? | 你介意帮我把驾照拿来吗? |
[09:58] | Not at all. | 当然不 |
[10:01] | I got you on the radar at 93 miles per hour. | 我测出你的时速是93英里/时 |
[10:06] | Must have been when I slowed down to take that curve… | 这一定是在我转弯的时候测的… |
[10:08] | …because for a while there, I was doing well over 100. | …过了不久我就超100了 |
[10:12] | Officer. | 警官 |
[10:14] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[10:15] | Do you really have to give us a ticket? | 真的要给我们罚单吗? |
[10:21] | All right, Nick. Let’s hit it. | 尼基,我们走 |
[10:27] | Hey, buddy. | 嗨,老兄 |
[10:29] | – I’m waiting for my shirt. – You got your shirt in my oven? | – 我在等我的T恤 – 你把你的T恤放在我烤箱里面? |
[10:32] | I didn’t have enough quarters for the dryer… | 我的零钱不够用烘干机… |
[10:34] | …but this is better and more convenient. | …这个更好用 |
[10:36] | – Oh, for both of us. – And I’ve got a lot more control. | – 噢,给我们俩用了 – 我还可以自己控制 |
[10:39] | I got a shirt going for 10 minutes at 325. | 我的衬衫用325度烤了10分钟 |
[10:43] | What’s wrong with your oven? | 你的烤箱怎么了? |
[10:44] | I’m baking a pie. | 我正在烤派 |
[10:50] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 嗯? – 是我 |
[10:51] | – Come on up. – You got cigars? | – 上来 – 你的雪茄? |
[10:53] | I got some Cubans for George’s wedding. | 乔治结婚的时候送他的 |
[10:54] | It was more than I wanted to spend, but what the hell. | 比我想买的要贵 管它呢 |
[10:57] | Oh, baby, yeah. | 噢,宝贝,是啊 |
[11:01] | What are these? | 这是什么? |
[11:03] | “Producto de Peru.” | “秘鲁制造” |
[11:05] | Jerry, you think those are Cubans? | 杰瑞,你真以为这是古巴货? |
[11:08] | Peru? | 秘鲁? |
[11:09] | I paid 300 bucks for these. | 我花了300块买的 |
[11:11] | I could have got a house in Peru for 300 bucks. | 我能在秘鲁花300块买栋房子 |
[11:14] | You got rooked, buddy. | 你被骗了,老兄 |
[11:16] | I gotta pay Todd Gack 300 bucks… | 我给了托德那个家伙300块… |
[11:17] | …just so he has some excuse to see Elaine again without asking her out? | …这样他就可以不以约会的理由叫伊莲出去? |
[11:21] | That’s a nice name, Todd Gack. | 名字真好,托德・盖克 |
[11:24] | What is that, Dutch? | 是什么,荷兰人? |
[11:26] | Oh, baby, here we go. | 噢,宝贝,好了 |
[11:31] | Oh, mama. | 噢,妈妈 |
[11:37] | Be right back. Hey, George, hey. | 一会儿就回来 嗨,乔治,嗨 |
[11:42] | Well, this is really bad now. I really am in a bad situation now. | 唉,现在太糟了 太糟糕了现在 |
[11:45] | What’s Steinbrenner gonna do if he doesn’t get his calzone? | 如果斯坦布瑞纳吃不到意大利烤饼会怎么样? |
[11:48] | What’s he gonna do? That’s exactly the point. | 他会这么样? 这就是关键 |
[11:50] | Nobody knows what this guy is capable of. | 没人知道这家伙会干什么 |
[11:52] | He fires people like it’s a bodily function. | 他炒人就像放屁 |
[11:57] | Why don’t you get somebody else from the office to go to Paisano’s? | 为什么你不让公司的其他人去买? |
[12:00] | Before you know it, he’s having lunch with him. | 因为当你发觉之前 他跟那个人一起吃午饭 |
[12:02] | You know how interoffice politics work. | 你知道办公室政治是怎么回事 |
[12:04] | No, I never had a job. | 不,我从来没工作过 |
[12:06] | I decided to go with the brown ones. | 我来烤棕色的衣服 |
[12:11] | What the hell is this? | 这是搞什么? |
[12:12] | Kramer’s cooking up some corduroy. | 克莱默在烤灯心绒裤子 |
[12:15] | There’s gotta be some way to get back into Paisano’s. | 必须想个办法再去佩萨诺买 |
[12:18] | Oh, Paisano’s. That’s that place by the stadium, isn’t it? | 噢,佩萨诺 是在体育馆旁边的店吗? |
[12:21] | – Yeah, you’ve heard of it? – Newman raves about it. | – 是,你听过? – 纽曼很赞它的 |
[12:24] | It’s on his mail route. He stops by there every day. | 在他送信的路上 每天他都会去 |
[12:27] | I’ll see you guys later. | 一会儿就回来 |
[12:30] | – What kind of pie you cooking? – Huckleberry. | – 你在烤什么派? – 越橘派 |
[12:35] | Well, you certainly are in a bind. | 呃,你是遇到麻烦了 |
[12:40] | Yeah, and I thought since you go by there every day… | 是,我想既然你每天都会去… |
[12:42] | …maybe we could help each other out. | …也许我们可以帮到对方 |
[12:47] | Let me be perfectly blunt. | 我开门见山吧 |
[12:50] | I don’t care for you, Costanza. | 克斯坦萨,我才不在乎你 |
[12:53] | You hang out on the west side of the building with Seinfeld all day… | 你每天跟宋飞在西区闲逛… |
[12:56] | …just laughing it up, wasting your lives. | …傻笑,浪费生命 |
[12:59] | – You gonna help me or not? – All right. I’ll help you. | – 你是要帮还是不帮? – 好吧,我帮你 |
[13:01] | I will help you… | 我帮你… |
[13:03] | …but I will expect something in return. | …但是我要回报的 |
[13:07] | – What? – Well, for starters… | – 要什么? – 首先… |
[13:09] | …I want a calzone of my own. | …我也要意大利烤饼 |
[13:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:13] | And a slice of pepperoni pizza. | 还要香肠披萨 |
[13:16] | And a large soda. | 还要大罐汽水 |
[13:18] | And three times a week, I shall require a cannoli. | 还要奶油煎饼卷,一周三次 |
[13:21] | A bit steep, don’t you think? | 有点过分了吧? |
[13:23] | You know, I hear that Mr. Steinbrenner can be a bit erratic. | 我听说斯坦布瑞纳先生可是很难搞的 |
[13:26] | I’d hate to see him when he’s hungry. | 我可不想在他饿的时候碰到他 |
[13:28] | – All right! All right! – Do we have a deal? | – 好吧!好吧! – 说定了? |
[13:31] | Just make sure you get them to me by 1:00. | 你保证一点钟到那儿 |
[13:33] | – He’s regimented about his meals. – I know exactly how he feels. | – 他很按时吃饭的 – 我很清楚他的感受 |
[13:36] | Well, nice doing business with you. Do come again. | 很高兴跟你做生意,下次再来 |
[13:52] | – Oh, this is nice. – Hi. | – 噢,很好 – 嗨 |
[13:54] | Gack, party of four. | 盖克,4个人 |
[13:57] | Party of four? Who are we meeting? | 4个人?还有谁? |
[13:59] | Mom, Dad. | 妈妈,爸爸 |
[14:02] | – This is Elaine. – Hello. | – 这是伊莲 – 你好 |
[14:04] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:12] | It was nice meeting you. | 见到你们很高兴 |
[14:15] | Bye, Ma. | 再见,妈 |
[14:17] | She’s wonderful. | 她很不错 |
[14:23] | – What the hell was that? – What? | – 这是搞什么? – 怎么了? |
[14:26] | Why did you introduce me to your parents? | 你为什么把我介绍给你父母? |
[14:28] | They’re nice people. I thought you’d like them. | 他们都很好,我想你会喜欢他们的 |
[14:31] | Come on, Todd. Admit it. This is a date. | 托德,说吧 承认吧,这是约会 |
[14:35] | Why is this a date? | 为什么是约会? |
[14:37] | Saturday night with your parents? | 周六晚上和你父母吃饭? |
[14:39] | I mean, unless I’m your sister, this is a date. | 除非我是你姐妹,要不这就是约会了 |
[14:43] | I don’t understand why you can’t meet someone’s parents… | 我不明白为什么 你就不能见见别人的父母… |
[14:46] | …without classifying it as a date. | …并且不当成是约会 |
[14:47] | – Well, if it’s not a date, then what is it? – It’s a lovely evening together. | – 如果不是约会,那是什么? – 是一起度过的美好夜晚 |
[14:52] | I don’t believe this. | 我不相信 |
[14:54] | I’m gonna get a cab. Join me? | 我去叫车,一起走吗? |
[14:56] | No, that’s okay. I’ll just walk home. | 不,不用了,我走回去 |
[14:58] | All right. Well, good night. | 好吧,晚安 |
[15:01] | Now, what is that? | 这又是什么? |
[15:17] | Hello. | 好 |
[15:19] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[15:21] | Well, I was dropping off the calzone money for the week. | 呃,我正准备放这周的烤饼钱 |
[15:25] | – Shouldn’t you be at work by now? – Work? | – 你到现在都没有工作? – 工作? |
[15:27] | It’s raining. | 在下雨 |
[15:30] | So? | 所以? |
[15:32] | I called in sick. I don’t work in the rain. | 我打电话请假了,下雨我是不干活的 |
[15:36] | You don’t work in the rain? | 你下雨就不干活? |
[15:38] | You’re a mailman. | 你可是邮递员 |
[15:40] | Neither rain nor sleet nor… It’s the first one! | 不管是下雨还是下冰雹还是… 这是最重要的! |
[15:44] | I was never that big on creeds. | 我从不遵守那些规定 |
[15:47] | You’re supposed to deliver my calzones. We had a deal. | 你应该去送我的意大利烤饼的 我们有约定 |
[15:50] | I believe the deal was that I get your calzones on my route. | 我认为我们的约定是 要我在上班的时候帮送你烤饼 |
[15:54] | Well, today I won’t be going on my route, will I? | 今天我不上班,怎么样? |
[15:58] | Perhaps tomorrow. | 看明天吧 |
[16:00] | – But I’m paying you. – Yes, thank you. | – 但是我给了你钱 – 是啊,谢谢 |
[16:06] | Newman! | 纽曼! |
[16:09] | Peru? | 秘鲁? |
[16:10] | I thought you wanted cigars from Cuba. | 我以为你是要古巴雪茄呢 |
[16:12] | I did. | 我是 |
[16:14] | If these aren’t what you wanted, why pay him? | 如果这不是你想要的,为什么你还要给钱? |
[16:16] | Well, what could I do? | 呃,我能怎么办? |
[16:18] | Unless… | 除非… |
[16:20] | …you paid him a visit. | …你去见见他 |
[16:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:27] | Kramer? | 克莱默? |
[16:30] | – Hey, you. – Hey. | – 嘿,怎么 – 嘿 |
[16:31] | I need you to do me a favour. Get me lunch at Paisano’s. | 我需要你帮个忙 去佩萨诺店帮我买午饭 |
[16:34] | – Wait, what happened to Newman? – He called in sick. | – 等等,为什么不叫纽曼? – 他生病请假了 |
[16:37] | Oh, right. Yeah, it’s raining. | 噢,对,是的,在下雨 |
[16:40] | Listen, can you do it? | 听着,你能帮我吗? |
[16:41] | – Well, what time you want it? – 1:00. You need some money? | – 呃,你几点要? – 1:00,你需要钱吗? |
[16:44] | No, no, I got eight tons of change. I gotta unload it. | 不,不,我有八吨的零钱需要花掉 |
[16:47] | All right. | 好 |
[16:57] | Hey, hold that bus! | 嗨,车等等! |
[17:00] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[17:10] | Hey, buddy. | 嗨,老兄 |
[17:12] | – It’s really wet out there, huh? – What can I get you? | – 外面真湿啊? – 你需要什么? |
[17:15] | – I hear you make a mean “calazon.” – Calzone. | – 我听说你这儿做”calazon” – 意大利烤饼 |
[17:18] | – Yeah, calzone, yeah. – The best. | – 对,意大利烤饼,对 – 最好吃了 |
[17:20] | All right. Well, lay them on me. I’ll have three of them. | 好吧,呃,给我一些 我要三个 |
[17:23] | – Three calzone. – Yeah, yeah. | – 三个烤饼 – 是的,是的 |
[17:31] | Boy, that’s a… That’s a big oven. | 那个…那个烤箱真大 |
[17:40] | Hey, listen, I wonder if you could do me a favour? | 嗨,听着,我想你能不能帮我个忙? |
[17:49] | – Hey, Todd. – Hi, Elaine. | – 嗨,托德 – 嗨,伊莲 |
[17:51] | – Hi. – You know Nicki, right? | – 嗨 – 你认识尼基,对吧? |
[17:53] | – Hi, yeah, sure. – Wait, Elaine will settle this. | – 嗨,是啊,当然 – 等等,伊莲知道的 |
[17:56] | Elaine, what does the M stand for in Richard M. Nixon? | 伊莲,理查德.M.尼克松名字中的M代表什么? |
[17:59] | – Milhous. – I told you so. He said it was Moe. | – 米尔豪斯 – 我就说吧,他说是摩 |
[18:04] | You owe me a dinner. | 你欠我一顿饭 |
[18:12] | All right. Your order is ready. | 好了,你的好了 |
[18:15] | Three calzones… | 三个烤饼… |
[18:17] | …and one hot shirt and jacket. – Oh, yeah. | …还有烫T恤和外套 – 噢,好 |
[18:23] | This is all burned up. Look at this. | 都烧焦了,看看 |
[18:25] | What the hell do I know about cooking a shirt? | 我怎么知道烤T恤会怎么样? |
[18:28] | Seven fifty for calzones. | 烤饼7块5 |
[18:30] | Burned up. I don’t know. | 烧焦了 |
[18:39] | – What the hell is this? Pennies? – Yeah. | – 这是什么鬼东西?分分钱? – 是 |
[18:42] | – You’re paying in change? – That’s all I got. | – 你用散钱? – 我就有这些 |
[18:44] | No, you’ve got to have bills, paper money. | 不行,你得付纸币 |
[18:47] | – You can’t pay with this. – That’s all I got. | – 你不能拿这些买 – 我就有这些 |
[18:49] | – Then you got no calzones. – Wait a minute! Wait! | – 那就不给你烤饼 – 等一分钟!等等! |
[19:03] | What happened to you? Where are the calzones? | 你怎么了? 烤饼呢? |
[19:05] | He wouldn’t give them to me because I wanted to pay in change. | 他不肯给我因为我给他散钱 |
[19:08] | – What the hell happened to your shirt? – He overcooked it. | – 你的T恤怎么了? – 他烤焦了 |
[19:13] | It’s all ruined. | 都坏掉了 |
[19:16] | Your clothes smell just like Paisano’s. | 你的衣服闻起来一股佩萨诺店的味道 |
[19:20] | There’s another Italian place on Jerome. Maybe I can fool him. | 在杰罗姆有另一家意大利店 也许我能瞒过他 |
[19:30] | You want me to say it again? I’ll say it again. | 你要我再说一遍? 那我就再说一遍 |
[19:32] | I haven’t had a pimple since I was 18. I don’t care if you believe me. | 我从18岁后就不长痘了 我才不在乎你相不相信 |
[19:35] | And how’s this? You’re fired. | 这个怎么样? 你被炒了 |
[19:37] | Okay, you’re not. I’m just a little hungry. I’m sorry. | 好吧,你没被炒 我只是有点饿,对不起 |
[19:40] | This Costanza. Where’s my calzone? | 这个克斯坦萨,我的意大利烤饼去哪儿了? |
[19:42] | It’s 1: 15. He’s late. | 已经1:15了,他迟到了 |
[19:45] | Wait a second. I gotta call you back. | 等等, 等会儿打给你 |
[19:48] | That smell. I know that smell. | 那个味道,我知道是那个味道 |
[19:51] | He’s in the building. Costanza is in the building. | 他在这里 克斯坦萨在这里 |
[19:53] | And he’s not in this office. | 他不在办公室 |
[19:55] | He’s got the calzone! Costanza! | 他拿了意大利烤饼!克斯坦萨! |
[19:57] | I catch you, I’m killing you, Costanza! | 我抓到你了,我要杀了你,克斯坦萨! |
[20:04] | Stupid cigars. | 烂雪茄 |
[20:06] | If I didn’t send Nicki over to Todd with these… | 如果我不让尼基去找托德… |
[20:08] | …they never would have gotten together. | …他们就永远不会在一起 |
[20:10] | These are terrible. | 太糟了 |
[20:12] | It’s like trying to smoke a chicken bone. | 就像是在抽鸡骨头 |
[20:17] | What kind of a name is Todd Gack anyway? | 托德・盖克是个什么样的名字? |
[20:21] | I think it’s Dutch. | 我想是荷兰的 |
[20:27] | I gotta get going. | 我得走了 |
[20:29] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[20:30] | I promised Nicki I’d walk her dog for her. | 我答应了尼基帮她遛狗的 |
[20:34] | – But she dumped you. – I know, I know. | – 但是她甩了你 – 我知道,我知道 |
[20:36] | But somehow she explained it to me, I couldn’t say no. | 但是她跟我说的时候,我没法拒绝 |
[20:39] | – Smells like a rubber fire. – What’s that? | – 闻起来就像烧焦的橡胶 – 什么? |
[20:42] | I said “rubber fire.” | 我所”烧焦的橡胶” |
[20:48] | Did you end up paying Todd for these things? | 你给托德钱了吗? |
[20:50] | Actually, it’s being taken care of right now. | 实际上正在给 |
[20:59] | – Hey, you Gack? – Yeah. | – 嗨,你是盖克? – 是的 |
[21:01] | Yeah, here’s your money. | 这是给你的钱 |
[21:11] | What did he do with it? It’s gotta be here. | 他干了什么? 一定在这儿 |
[21:13] | I’m not crazy. I can smell it. | 我没疯,我闻到了 |
[21:18] | These clothes. | 这些衣服 |
[21:19] | Costanza, how come these clothes smell like calzones? | 克斯坦萨,这些衣服怎么闻起来像烤饼? |
[21:22] | My friend put them in the pizza oven. | 我朋友把衣服扔进了匹萨烤箱 |
[21:25] | Put them in a pizza oven? What for? | 扔进匹萨烤箱? 为什么? |
[21:28] | To heat them up. | 烤衣服 |
[21:30] | That is not a bad idea. What about this? | 不是个坏主意 这个主意怎么样? |
[21:33] | We’ll put all the uniforms in pizza ovens before the game. | 比赛前我们把队服都放进烤箱里 |
[21:36] | That’s fantastic. Keep those muscles loosey-goosey. | 太棒了 让那些肌肉彻底放松 |
[21:38] | This could be big. Clean up this mess, will you? | 一定会很棒 把这儿收拾干净,听到吗? |
[21:40] | Big Stein’s onto something. | 伟大的斯坦要做事了 |
[21:42] | I smell a pennant! | 我闻到了冠军的味道! |