时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | The concept of being separated is strange. | 分手的概念很奇怪 |
[00:06] | It’s like you’re engaged to be divorced. | 好像订婚就是为了离婚 |
[00:08] | “We’re gonna try and make not being together work. | 我们将努力尝试 让分手变得切实可行 |
[00:11] | First we were separated, then we met, then we were together. | 首先我们分手,然后相遇 然后就在一起 |
[00:14] | Now we’re gonna try being separated again. | 现在,我们又会再次努力分手 |
[00:16] | We think actually some sort of giant rubber band might be the solution.” | 我们实际上以为 某种循环就是解决方法 |
[00:19] | Of course, when you were a kid in school… | 当然,当你还是个在校学生时… |
[00:21] | …you’d get separated for having too good a time. | …你会因为找乐子而被分开 |
[00:24] | “If you two kids don’t stop laughing and having fun… | “如果你们这两个小家伙 还是不停地在那傻乐… |
[00:26] | …I’m gonna have to separate you.” | …我就把你们分开” |
[00:29] | Then the kid finds out his parents are breaking up… | 然后孩子发现他的父母分开了… |
[00:31] | …thinks it’s because they got caught fooling around, which is probably true. | 觉得是因为他们在鬼混了 很有可能是这么一回事 |
[00:42] | – Hairdo? – Yeah. | – 新发型? – 是的 |
[00:44] | You look like Brenda Starr. | 你看起来像《天使神差》女主角 |
[00:46] | – Is that good? – Better than Dondi. | – 好看吗? – 比当迪好看 |
[00:51] | Hey, my God, look at that. | 嘿,天啊,看看 |
[00:53] | It’s David and Beth Lukner. | 是大卫和贝思・洛克勒 |
[00:55] | You know, I heard a rumour their marriage is a little rocky. | 知道吗,我听到传言 说他们的婚姻有点问题 |
[00:58] | Really? You know, I have a little thing for Beth Lukner. | 真的?你知道,我有点喜欢贝思・洛克勒 |
[01:01] | Well… | 哦… |
[01:03] | I have to admit I’ve always thought David was kind of sponge-worthy. | 我承认我一直认为大卫很有性感魅力 |
[01:09] | Yeah, I’ve been waiting out their marriage for three years. | 不错,我已经等他们离婚 等了3年了 |
[01:12] | Me too. Well, I’ve been waiting out two or three marriages… | 我也是,我等着 两三对离婚呢… |
[01:15] | …but this is the one I really had my eye on. | …不过这一对是我真正注意的 |
[01:18] | This car out there is taking up like three parking spaces. | 外面有部车,占了三个停车位 |
[01:21] | That’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[01:23] | – You have a car? – My friend lent it to me for the week. | – 你有车? – 我朋友借给我用一星期 |
[01:26] | – She’s out of town. – I’ve never seen you drive. | – 她出城了 – 我从没见你开车 |
[01:29] | – Me neither. – Jerry? | – 我也没有 – 杰瑞? |
[01:30] | – Elaine, hi. – Hi, David. | – 伊莲,你好 – 你好,大卫 |
[01:33] | Hi, Beth. | 你好,贝思 |
[01:35] | Oh, George, this is my husband, David. | 噢,乔治,这是我丈夫大卫 |
[01:38] | – Oh, hi, David. – Hello. | – 哦,你好,大卫 – 你好 |
[01:39] | George, you’re the one who works for the Yankees, right? | 乔治,你在北佬公司工作的对吗? |
[01:42] | Yeah. Why, what do you do? | 是,怎么?你是做什么的? |
[01:43] | Well, I sell insurance, but Beth used to be Don Mattingly’s doctor. | 嗯,我卖保险,但是贝思 曾做过唐・马丁利的医生 |
[01:47] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 是 |
[01:49] | A physician married to a salesman. | 医生嫁给了推销员 |
[01:51] | I gotta tell you, Beth, you could have done a lot better than him. | 我要告诉你,贝思 你本来可以找一个比他好很多的 |
[02:03] | – Hey. | – Hey. Hey, Mickey, what’s going on? – 嘿 – 嘿,嘿,米奇,出什么事了? |
[02:05] | I’m nervous. I’m auditioning to be in the Actors Studio tonight. | 我很紧张,我今晚要去 “明星工作室”试镜 |
[02:08] | – Really? – It’s Method, Jerry. It’s intense. | – 真的? – 这是行规,杰瑞,竞争很激烈 |
[02:12] | – Kramer’s my scene partner. – Kramer? | – 克莱默和我演对手戏 – 克莱默? |
[02:14] | He doesn’t have to say anything. | 他没台词 |
[02:16] | He just has to sit there. I’m playing a detective. | 他只需要坐在那,我演侦探 |
[02:18] | I’m playing a businessman accused of murder. | 我演被控告谋杀的商人 |
[02:20] | Oh, boy. | 哦,天啊 |
[02:21] | I gotta meet Elaine and run some errands, so… | 我要见伊莲,为也做些事情,所以… |
[02:24] | Look at this, Mickey. | 看这个,米奇 |
[02:26] | These pants are falling apart. | 这条裤子裂开了 |
[02:27] | When I met you, you used to wear jeans all the time. | 刚认识你的时候,你总穿牛仔裤 |
[02:30] | Well, I was a different man then. | 嗯,我那时和现在不一样 |
[02:31] | With a different body. | 身材不同 |
[02:34] | Hey, I got the body of a taut, preteen Swedish boy. | 嘿,我肌肉很结实 像年轻的瑞典男孩一样 |
[02:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:43] | What are you thinking? You think that I’m not able to wear jeans anymore? | 你想什么? 你以为我不能再穿牛仔裤了? |
[02:47] | Is that what you’re saying? Because I’ll go and I’ll buy some jeans. | 你是不是这样想的? 是的话我会去买牛仔裤穿 |
[02:51] | I swear to God, I will. | 我向上帝发誓,我会去买的 |
[02:54] | Don’t think I won’t, Jerry. | 别以为我不会,杰瑞 |
[02:58] | All right. That’s it. | 好啦,就这样 |
[03:02] | God, it is so great to drive again. | 天啊,又能开车真是好棒 |
[03:05] | I miss it so much. | 我真的好想念开车啊 |
[03:08] | How about a left turn signal, you moron! | 左转不打灯的吗?你个傻瓜 |
[03:13] | I’m so nauseous. | 我觉得很恶心 |
[03:15] | She’s the worst driver. | 她真是个最烂的司机 |
[03:16] | You know what, on my first road test, I hit a dog. | 你知道吗 第一次路考,我撞到一条狗 |
[03:21] | I think it was a golden retriever. | 我想是只金黄色的猎狗 |
[03:23] | No, no, no, it was a yellow lab. | 不,不,不,是只黄色拉布拉多猎狗 |
[03:26] | I gotta check my messages. | 我要看看我的留言 |
[03:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:33] | I’m so carsick I’m gonna v omit. | 我好晕车我要吐了 |
[03:35] | Oh, my God, Jerry. | 噢,天哪,杰瑞 |
[03:37] | My friend Kim called. | 我朋友金打电话给我 |
[03:39] | David and Beth got separated last night. | 大卫和贝思昨晚分手了 |
[03:41] | – Yeah? – They’re getting divorced! | – 是吗? – 他们要离婚了 |
[03:50] | So now, what is our move? What do we do? | 现在我们该怎么办?我们做什么? |
[03:52] | I don’t know, but we don’t have much time. | 我不知道,不过我没有太多时间 |
[03:54] | City’s teeming with people waiting out that marriage. | 这城市大把人在等着那个婚姻完蛋 |
[03:56] | Right. | 不错 |
[03:58] | It’s like when a tenant dies in a rent-controlled building. | 就像有个租金管制的居住楼 死了一个房客一样 |
[04:01] | You gotta take immediate action. | 你必须立刻行动 |
[04:03] | But David and Beth are gonna need their grieving time. | 不过大卫和贝思会需要一段时间疗伤 |
[04:05] | Their grieving time is a luxury I can’t afford. | 我可等不了他们渡过伤心期 |
[04:08] | I’m calling Beth tonight, and if you want a shot at David… | 我今晚就给贝思打电话 如果你打给大卫的话… |
[04:11] | …I suggest you do likewise. – Yeah. | – 我建议你也这样做 – 对 |
[04:12] | But we gotta make it seem like we’re not calling for dates. | 但是我们要装成 我们打电话不是想约会 |
[04:15] | Then why are we calling? | 那么我们为什么打电话呢? |
[04:18] | – Good question. Why are we calling? – Why are we calling? | – 问得好,我们为什么打电话呢? – 我们为什么打电话呢? |
[04:21] | – Calling, calling, calling. – Why are we calling? Why do we call? | – 打电话,打电话,打电话, – 为什么打电话?为什么打电话? |
[04:27] | I got it. I’ve got it. | 我想到了,我想到了 |
[04:29] | We’re calling just to say: | 我们打电话只是想说 |
[04:32] | “I’m there for you.” | 我在你身边帮助你 |
[04:36] | I’m there for you. | 我在你身边帮助你 |
[04:37] | Then, after a period of being there for you… | 然后,在“帮助你”阶段过后呢… |
[04:41] | …we slowly remove the two words “for you”… | …我们慢慢地去掉 “帮助你”… |
[04:46] | …and we’re just there. | …就成了我在你身边了 |
[04:50] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[04:52] | Remember Beth and David from yesterday? | 记得昨天见到的贝思和大卫吗? |
[04:54] | – They got separated. – Really? | – 他们分手了 – 真的? |
[04:57] | Well, you don’t think it had anything to do with what I said, do you? | 嗯,你们不会认为是我搞成的吧? |
[05:02] | What did you say? | 你说什么了? |
[05:03] | You know, that thing about her being too good for him. | 你知道,就是 说他配不上她的话 |
[05:07] | I mean, I was just being folksy. They could tell I was being folksy? | 我只是想友好一点 他们能看出我为了表示友好吧? |
[05:10] | – Yeah, I thought you were being folksy. – Totally folksy. | – 是的,我认为你是在表示友好 – 完全是为了表示友好 |
[05:39] | Hey… | 嘿… |
[05:44] | – What did you get? – I bought dungarees. | – 你买了什么? – 我买了牛仔裤 |
[05:47] | Kramer, they’re painted on. | 克莱默,裤子太紧了 |
[05:50] | Well, they’re the slim fit. | 嗯,是修身款 |
[05:53] | – Slim fit? – Yeah, they’re streamlined. | – 修身款? – 不错,最新款的 |
[05:56] | You’re walking like Frankenstein. | 你走路像科学怪人 |
[05:59] | They just gotta be worked in a little bit, that’s all. | 只是穿起来比较费劲 仅此而已 |
[06:03] | See you. | 再见 |
[06:07] | Well, David, it happens. | 嗯,大卫,这种事总是难免 |
[06:10] | Sure, Beth, these things happen. | 当然,贝斯,这种事总是难免 |
[06:13] | So have you told many people yet? | 你告诉很多人了吗? |
[06:16] | Because it’s really nobody’s business. | 因为这真的不关别人的事 |
[06:19] | Anyway, I just called to tell you that… | 不管怎样,我打电话 只是想告诉你… |
[06:22] | …I’m there for you. | …我在你身边帮助你 |
[06:24] | There is… | 你想… |
[06:27] | …anywhere you want me to be. | 我怎样帮你都行 |
[06:30] | Sure. Dinner would be fine. | 当然,一起吃晚饭很好 |
[06:32] | And I can just be there for you. | 怎样帮你都可以 |
[06:37] | – Jerry, you gotta help me. – What’s wrong? | – 杰岁,你一定要帮我 – 出什么事了? |
[06:39] | I can’t get my pants off. Mickey’s audition is in 20 minutes. | 裤子脱不下来 米奇的试镜20分钟后就开始了 |
[06:41] | I’m supposed to be a businessman. I gotta be in costume. | 我应该是个商人 我必须穿西装的 |
[06:44] | All right. Undo them, I’ll help you get them off. | 好的,解开裤子,我帮你脱下来 |
[06:46] | – I already did, and it won’t come off. – You just gotta wiggle your hips. | – 我已经解开了,就是脱不下来 – 你要扭屁股才行 |
[06:50] | Pull down. | 拉下来 |
[06:53] | All right. All right. That’s no good. | 好了,好了,没用 |
[06:55] | Let me try getting them from the bottom. | 我试试,从裤脚脱 |
[06:57] | Just give me… | 让我… |
[06:59] | Wait. Jerry, wait a minute. | 等等,杰瑞,等一下 |
[07:02] | Man, these are tight. | 这家伙,好紧啊 |
[07:04] | – Squinch your hips in. – I am squinching my hips. | – 缩紧屁股, – 我就在缩屁股 |
[07:07] | Keep squinching them. | 继续缩 |
[07:11] | All right, that’s not gonna work. That’s not gonna work. | 好吧,那样不行,那样不行 |
[07:14] | Let me just think for a second here. | 让我想想 |
[07:16] | You better get me. | 你最好拉着我 |
[07:22] | Get me up, get me up. | 拉我起来,拉我起来 |
[07:25] | Hold it, hold it, hold it. | 等等,等等,等等 |
[07:26] | Look, you’re gonna need the Jaws of Life to get out of those things. | 看来要找个吊臂才能脱下那裤子 |
[07:30] | I don’t have time. I’m gonna be late. | 我没时间了,我要迟到了 |
[07:31] | – Maybe you could soak in a tub. – You better get the door. | – 也许你可以在浴缸里泡一泡先 – 你最好关上门 |
[07:45] | It was nice to get your call. | 很高兴你打电话给我 |
[07:47] | Well, I just want you to know I’m there for you. | 嗯,我只是想让你知道 我愿意在你身边帮助你 |
[07:50] | Of course, now I’m here for you… | 当然,现在我就在这… |
[07:52] | …but when I’m not here for you, I’m there for you. | 但尽管我不在,我也会随时准备帮助你 |
[07:55] | Well, wherever you are, I appreciate it. | 嗯,无论你在哪,我都一样感激 |
[07:58] | So how did this all happen? | 那究竟是怎么回事? |
[07:59] | Well, actually, it had a lot to do with George’s comment. | 嗯,实际上,主要是因为乔治说的话 |
[08:06] | – Is that right? – I thought maybe I could do better. | – 是这么回事? – 我认为也许我可以过得更好 |
[08:10] | Maybe, maybe. | 也许,也许 |
[08:12] | Well, it wasn’t just that. | 嗯,不仅仅是那样 |
[08:13] | I realized after three years of marriage… | 结婚三年后,我意识到… |
[08:15] | …that David’s little quirks were getting on my nerves. | …大卫的一些小怪僻让我心烦 |
[08:18] | Three years is a long time to be married. | 三年的婚姻,可不短了 |
[08:24] | In the middle of our fight last night, he did this thing that he always does… | 昨晚我们吵架时,他又像平常一样… |
[08:28] | …where he asks questions to himself aloud… | …大声问自己问题… |
[08:31] | …and then answers them. | …然后又自己回答 |
[08:33] | Am I happy Beth left me? Of course not. | 贝思离开我,我开心吗? 当然不开心 |
[08:36] | Can I hope to pick up the pieces and move on? Absolutely. | 我希望治愈创伤继续生活吗? 当然希望 |
[08:40] | You’re gonna pick up the pieces. | 你会治愈创伤的 |
[08:42] | We just had our third anniversary on April 8th. | 4月8日,我们刚刚度过第三个结婚纪念日 |
[08:44] | – Tenth. – Right. | – 第十个 – 对 |
[08:45] | Right. | 对 |
[08:48] | You know, as far as I’m concerned, this whole thing is George’s fault. | 据我所知,这一切都是乔治的错 |
[08:53] | Well, David, the thing about George is that… | 嗯,大卫,关于乔治嘛… |
[08:57] | …he’s an idiot. | …他是个白痴 |
[09:02] | All right. Auditioning next is Mickey Abbott… | 好,下一个试镜的是 米奇・阿波特… |
[09:07] | …doing a scene from the Terence Klufer play… | …表演特伦斯・克鲁弗戏里… |
[09:09] | …Flesh Wounds in lthaca. | 伊萨卡的“肉体创伤” |
[09:13] | I’m sorry, my scene partner isn’t here yet so I guess… | 对不起,和我配戏的还没到 所以我想… |
[09:18] | – Sorry I’m late. – What’s with the jeans? | – 对不起,我迟到了 – 这条牛仔裤是怎么回事? |
[09:20] | – You’re a businessman. – Long story. | – 你是个商人 – 一言难尽 |
[09:21] | Well, just get up here. | 好啦,上来 |
[09:32] | So, Bradley… | 布拉德利… |
[09:35] | …I guess this is the last place you expected to find yourself. | …我想这是你最不想呆的地方 |
[09:38] | Well, we’re gonna be here a while, so take a seat. | 既然我们要在这呆上一阵子,那坐下吧 |
[09:47] | If it hadn’t been for that secretary of yours… | 如果不是你的那个秘书… |
[09:50] | I said, sit down. | 我说坐下 |
[09:54] | Are you deaf, Bradley? I said, sit down. | 你聋了吗,布拉德利?我说坐下 |
[09:59] | Bradley, it’s very important that you sit down. | 布拉德利,你坐下,这很重要 |
[10:04] | Now, for the last time… | 现在,最后一次… |
[10:06] | …try again to sit down! | …再试一次坐下 |
[10:10] | Sit down, you big, stupid ape! | 坐下,你这个大蠢货! |
[10:18] | Did I have a great time with David Lukner last night? | 昨晚我和大卫・洛克勒 是不是很愉快? |
[10:21] | I sure did. | 当然很愉快 |
[10:23] | Do I think there’s a future here? | 我认为我们有未来吗? |
[10:26] | I don’t see why not. | 当然有 |
[10:27] | I’ll tell you, that “there for you” crap was a stroke of genius. | 告诉你,那个“很愿意帮助你”的废话 真是天才之举 |
[10:34] | – Oh, please. – Never mind. | – 哦,别这么说 – 不用客气 |
[10:36] | – Oh, come on. – You’re a genius. | – 哪里 – 你是个天才 |
[10:37] | All right. | 不错 |
[10:40] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:41] | – Georgie! – Hey, there he is! | – 乔治 – 嘿,他来了 |
[10:44] | Georgie boy! | 小乔治 |
[10:49] | – What’s going on? | – What’s going on? – 发生什么事了? – 发生什么事了? |
[10:50] | You’re the man of the hour, that’s what’s going on. | 你是英雄 这就是发生的事情 |
[10:53] | – Right. – What do you mean? | – 不错, – 什么意思? |
[10:54] | Well, thanks to you and your little comment there to David and Beth… | 多亏你对大卫和贝思的评论… |
[10:57] | …Jerry and I are in prime pouncing position… | …杰瑞和我 才能在他们还一头雾水的时候… |
[11:00] | …to scoop these two up before they know what hit them. | …将他们据为已有 |
[11:07] | So it was my comment that broke them up? | 那么他们分手是因为我说的话? |
[11:10] | – According to them. – Yeah. | – 据他们所说 – 是的 |
[11:12] | I feel terrible. | 我感觉很糟 |
[11:14] | I can’t be responsible for breaking up a marriage. | 我不能为一个婚姻的破裂负责 |
[11:16] | – Oh, no. – Where are you going? | – 哦,不 – 你要去哪? |
[11:18] | Well, I gotta go talk to Beth. | 我要和贝思谈谈 |
[11:20] | – Talk to Beth? – I gotta undo what I did. | – 和贝思谈? – 我必须弥补我所做的 |
[11:22] | You’re not undoing anything. | 你什么都不要做 |
[11:24] | – Oh, yes, I am. – Oh, no, you’re not. | – 要,我要做 – 不,你不要 |
[11:26] | All right, get out of my way. | 好了,不要挡着我 |
[11:30] | All right, don’t make me get physical here! | 好,不要逼我动手 |
[11:34] | You be careful, George. | 你小心点,乔治 |
[11:48] | – George. – Hi, Beth. | – 乔治 – 嗨,贝思 |
[11:56] | Anyway, Jerry told me that… | 总之,杰瑞告诉我… |
[11:58] | …it might have been my comment in the coffee shop that broke you up. | …你们离婚可能是因为 我在咖啡馆说的话 |
[12:03] | Well, you know, it’s funny, George… | 哦,你知道 很滑稽,乔治… |
[12:05] | …sometimes you don’t know how you’re feeling about something… | …有时候你不知道 你如何看待某件事情… |
[12:08] | …until a person like you comes along and articulates it so perfectly. | …直到有个像你这样的人 一针见血地指出来 |
[12:12] | Articulate? | 一针见血? |
[12:14] | Me? I’ve never articulated anything. I’m completely incoherent. | 我?我从来就不一针见血, 我完全是语无伦次 |
[12:18] | I don’t know about that. | 我不知道 |
[12:20] | Hold on. Hello. | 稍等,喂 |
[12:23] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[12:24] | Yeah, last night. I did too. | 是的,昨晚,我也是 |
[12:28] | Really? That’s so funny, he’s here right now. | 真的?很有意思 他现在就在这里 |
[12:31] | Can you put him on? I’d love to say hello. | 让他接电话好吗? 我想跟他打个招呼 |
[12:32] | Sure. George, it’s Jerry. | 当然,乔治,是杰瑞 |
[12:35] | – He wants to talk to me? – Yeah. | – 他想跟我说话? – 是 |
[12:37] | – He says he wants to say hello. – Sweet guy. | – 他想和你打个招呼 – 真是个好人 |
[12:46] | Hello? | 喂? |
[12:48] | What the hell are you doing over there? | 你到底在那干什么? |
[12:50] | Mind your own business. Now, stay out of my affairs! | 少管闲事,不要干涉我的事 |
[12:52] | Jerry, Jerry, that is so sweet of you… | 杰瑞,杰瑞,你真好… |
[12:54] | …but actually, I already ate. | …但我已经吃了 |
[12:57] | Ate? What the hell are you talking about? | 吃了?你究竟在说什么? |
[12:59] | Listen to me. Get out of that apartment. | 听着,滚出那房子 |
[13:01] | – If you screw this up for me, I swear… – Chocolate chip mint? | – 你要是把我的事搞砸了,我发誓… – 薄荷味巧克力冰激淋? |
[13:06] | Actually, Jerry, I prefer chocolate chip. | 实际上,杰瑞 我更喜欢巧克力 |
[13:08] | What is it about the chocolate and the mint… | 巧克力和薄荷混在一起… |
[13:10] | …that makes it go so well together? | …怎么会味道好呢? |
[13:13] | – What are you talking about? – Oh, of course you can use it. Sure. | – 你在说什么? – 哦,当然你能用了,当然 |
[13:16] | – Okay. Bye-bye. – Don’t hang up on me, George, l… | – 好的,再见 – 别挂我电话,乔治,我… |
[13:24] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[13:26] | Are you still wearing those things? | 你还穿着那玩意儿? |
[13:29] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,是的 |
[13:30] | Yeah, I think they’re starting to loosen up a bit. | 是的,我觉得松了一些了 |
[13:35] | – Oh, hi, Mrs. Zanfino. – Kramer, would you do me a favour? | – 嗨,萨芬洛太太 – 克莱默,能帮我个忙吗? |
[13:37] | My babysitter hasn’t shown up. Could you watch Joey for an hour? | 我的保姆还没来 你能照看乔伊一个小时吗? |
[13:41] | Yeah, sure, Mrs. Zanfino. | 当然可以萨芬洛太太 |
[13:42] | He’s sleeping already. You don’t have to do anything. | 他已经睡了,你不需要做任何事 |
[13:46] | – See you later, buddy. – See you later. | – 回头见,伙计 – 回头见 |
[13:50] | – Hello? – Hi, Jerry. It’s Beth. | – 喂? – 嗨,杰瑞,是贝思 |
[13:52] | – Oh, hi, Beth. – Hi. | – 噢,嗨,贝思 – 嗨 |
[13:54] | I’ve been doing a lot of thinking today… | 我今天,一直在想… |
[13:56] | …and I don’t know, maybe I made a huge mistake. | …我不知道,可能我犯了个大错误 |
[13:59] | – George. – I’m just feeling very confused. | – 乔治 – 我觉得很迷惑不解 |
[14:04] | – I’ll call you back, okay? – Okay. | – 我稍后打给你好吗? – 好的 |
[14:08] | – Trouble. – What? | – 麻烦了 – 什么? |
[14:09] | – George. Yeah. – Is it? Damn. | – 乔治,是的 – 是这样?该死 |
[14:11] | – What do we do? | – What do we do? – 我们该怎么办? – 我们该怎么办? |
[14:12] | You get your ass over to Beth’s tout de suite. | 你立刻到贝思那去 |
[14:14] | Turn on some of that so-called charm you tell me about. | 发挥一下你告诉我的,所谓的魅力 |
[14:17] | – Yeah, I can try and do that. – You don’t try, you do it. | – 对,我可以试试 – 不是试,你要这样做 |
[14:20] | I got the loser in this relationship. I’m breathing new life into him. | 我要得到这场婚姻中的失败者 我在给他注入新的生命 |
[14:24] | Give me three more days, he won’t remember her name. | 再给我三天时间 他就连她的名字都不记得了 |
[14:26] | You got the winner, the easy part. | 你那个是这场婚姻中的胜利者,容易对付 |
[14:28] | Let’s go. I’ll drive you over there. Come on. | 我们走,我开车送你去,走吧 |
[14:30] | – You go on ahead. I’ll take the bus. – What? I’m parked outside. | – 你先走,我坐巴士 – 什么?我的车就停在外面 |
[14:33] | – I’ll take the subway. – It doesn’t matter. I’ll take you. | – 我乘地铁 – 没关系,我载你去 |
[14:36] | – I can hitchhike. – What’s your problem? | – 我可以搭便车 – 你什么毛病? |
[14:38] | – It’s really not necessary. – What’s your problem? | – 真的没必要 – 你什么毛病啊? |
[14:54] | The… | 哦… |
[14:56] | The shoelaces that you bought me… | 鞋带,你买给我的… |
[14:59] | …they worked out well. | …很棒 |
[15:02] | Well, you know, if you need some more… | 哦,你知道,如果你还要… |
[15:04] | …I can get them for you. | …我可以给你买 |
[15:07] | It should be a while, though. | 应该还要过阵子吧 |
[15:16] | That was close. | 好险 |
[15:21] | Confide in her. Open up to her. | 向她倾诉,开诚布公 |
[15:23] | You know, women like that. | 你知道的,女人喜欢那样 |
[15:24] | I don’t feel so good. | 我感觉不太好 |
[15:27] | Anyway, Beth… | 总之,贝思… |
[15:29] | You know, I was thinking on my way over… | 在我来的路上,我想起… |
[15:31] | …how when I was 9, I wanted these handball sneakers. | 我9岁的时候,我很想要手球运动鞋 |
[15:34] | They were all black. | 他们都是黑色的 |
[15:36] | But they only came in adult sizes. | 但是他们只有成人的尺寸 |
[15:39] | So, you know, I never got the sneakers. | 所以,我从来都没有手球运动鞋 |
[15:45] | Oh, really? | 噢,真的? |
[15:47] | My father left us when I was 9… | 我9岁的时候我父亲离开了我们… |
[15:49] | …so I guess that’s why I have such a fear of abandonment. | …我想那是我很害怕被抛弃的原因 |
[15:53] | – Wow, that’s so touching. – Yes, it is. | – 哇,真伤感 – 是的 |
[15:58] | Hey, it’s George. | 嘿,是乔治 |
[16:00] | Oh, maybe we should go someplace else. | 噢,也许我们应该去别的地方 |
[16:03] | No, let’s go in. | 不,我们进去 |
[16:08] | – Oh, hi. Hi, David. – Hi, George. | – 噢,嗨,嗨,大卫 – 嗨,乔治 |
[16:12] | – Elaine. – Hi. | – 伊莲 – 嗨 |
[16:14] | Listen, David, I want to apologize about that comment… | 听着,大卫,就那天说的话 我想向你道歉… |
[16:17] | George, please, please. I’m fine. | 乔治,拜托,我没事 噢,是,这是我未婚妻 |
[16:22] | – Susan, this is David. – David. | – 苏珊,这是大卫 – 大卫 |
[16:23] | done a lot better than him. | 噢,未婚妻? 天,你本来可以找一个比他好很多的 |
[16:29] | Come on, Elaine, let’s go. | 伊莲,我们走 |
[16:58] | It’s Frankenstein! It’s Frankenstein! | 科学怪人,科学怪人 |
[17:01] | Joey. | 乔伊 |
[17:03] | Joey. | 乔伊 |
[17:04] | Mickey, you were so incredible in that scene yesterday. | 米奇,你昨天在那场戏里真是太棒了 |
[17:09] | – The rage. – Right. | – 那种愤怒 – 不错 |
[17:11] | The rage. Tons of rage. | 愤怒,非常愤怒 |
[17:14] | I don’t believe this. | 我不敢相信 |
[17:22] | – Hello. – Mickey. | – 你好 – 米奇 |
[17:23] | Oh, hi, Kramer. | 噢,嗨,克莱默 |
[17:24] | – What do you want? I’m busy. – You gotta do me a favour. | – 你想干什么?我很忙 – 你一定要帮我个忙 |
[17:27] | – What? Now? I can’t. – Hey, you owe me. | – 什么?现在?我不能 – 嘿,你欠我的 |
[17:30] | I got you in the Actors Studio. | 是我让你能上的“明星工作室” |
[17:31] | They thought what we did was the scene. | 他们以为我们是在表演 |
[17:33] | All right, all right. I’ll be right over. | 好的,好的,我马上来 |
[17:38] | You ready? | 准备好了? |
[17:41] | You know what, George… | 你知道,乔治… |
[17:43] | …why don’t you go ahead. | …为什么你不先走呢 |
[17:45] | I think I’d like to be alone for a while. | 我想自己呆会 |
[17:48] | Oh, sure. | 噢,当然 |
[17:50] | Sure, you want to be alone? Sure, I understand that. | 当然,你想自己呆会? 当然,我理解 |
[17:53] | You want a little time to think? Think. Ponder things. | 你想用点时间来思考? 思考,考虑问题 |
[17:55] | You know, ruminate. | 沉思 |
[17:57] | You go ahead. A lot of stuff on your mind. | 你先走,你心里很多事情 |
[17:59] | You think things out. Think. | 你思考问题,思考 |
[18:00] | Mull, just mull. Do a lot of mulling. | 沉思,沉思,多多沉思 |
[18:05] | I gotta go find this kid. | 我得去找这个孩子 |
[18:06] | All you gotta do is lay here and pretend you’re asleep… | 你要做的就是躺在这 假装你在睡觉… |
[18:09] | …in case she gets back. Here, the covers. | …以防她回来了 这被子 |
[18:11] | Why don’t you just cut the pants and get them off. | 你为什么不干脆把裤子剪破 就能脱掉了 |
[18:13] | – I’m breaking them in. – What am I gonna do in here? | – 裤子开始合适了 – 我要做什么? |
[18:16] | Just keep the lights out and your eyes closed. I’ll be back. | 关着灯,闭上眼,我很快回来 |
[18:21] | Jerry, Jerry! | 杰瑞,杰瑞 |
[18:24] | Jerry, Jerry, the most unbelievable thing has happened. | 杰瑞,杰瑞 最难以置信的事发生了 |
[18:27] | It is so unbelievable! | 太难以置信了 |
[18:28] | I’m sitting in the coffee shop, I’m talking to Susan… | 我在咖啡馆,正在和苏珊聊天… |
[18:30] | …we’re talking about shoelaces… right? | …我们在聊鞋带的事… |
[18:32] | So in walks David, right? He walks right up to the table, right? | 大卫走进来,他直接走到我们桌边 |
[18:36] | I introduce him to Susan, and he says… Now, get this. | 我向他介绍苏珊 他说…现在,听清楚 |
[18:39] | He says, ” Boy, you could do a lot better than this guy.” | 他说 “天,你本来可以找一个比他好很多的” |
[18:42] | He said the exact same thing that I said to him… | 他说的话和 我对他说的一模一样… |
[18:45] | …just to get back at me. | …就是为了报复我 |
[18:46] | And then she says she wants to be alone for a while. Alone, Jerry. | 然后她说她想 自己呆一会,一个人,杰瑞 |
[18:51] | I think that she thinks that she could do better. | 我想她是在想 她可以找个更好的 |
[18:55] | Do you appreciate this? | 你觉得有意思吧? |
[18:56] | You see the irony of this? | 你觉得讽刺吗? |
[18:58] | You see what’s going on here? | 你明白发生什么事吗? |
[19:00] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事? |
[19:01] | I’m nauseous. | 我觉得想吐 |
[19:03] | That what’s hurting your appreciation? | 就是那个 破坏了你的鉴赏力? |
[19:05] | A little. | 有一点 |
[19:06] | It’s a good story, don’t you think? | 这个故事很不错 你不这样认为吗? |
[19:08] | – It’s not bad. – Yeah. | – 还不错 – 是 |
[19:17] | Joey, there you are. Hey, Joey! | 乔伊,你在这,嘿,乔伊 |
[19:19] | It’s a monster! | 它是个怪物 |
[19:21] | I’m the babysitter. | 我是保姆 |
[19:34] | Good night, honey. | 晚安,宝贝 |
[19:36] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[19:45] | It’s gotta have something to do with Kramer. | 肯定是克莱默有什么事了 |
[19:55] | Elaine… | 伊莲… |
[19:57] | …here’s to you being there. | …为你的帮助敬你 |
[19:59] | And here. | 我还在这里 |
[20:02] | Excuse me. | 请原谅 |
[20:08] | – Beth. – David. | – 贝思 – 大卫 |
[20:18] | I’ll tell you, it’s not bad. | 我告诉你,这个不错 |
[20:39] | – George? – Yeah? | – 乔治? – 什么? |
[20:41] | – Can I talk to you for a minute? – Yeah, sure, sure. | – 我可以和你谈谈吗? – 当然 当然 |
[20:46] | I’ve been doing a lot of thinking about the wedding and all… | 我一直在想婚礼的事… |
[20:54] | …and I’ve decided to go with the chicken. | …我决定慎重考虑一下 |
[21:12] | So chasing little kids, huh? You’re in a lot of trouble, mister. | 追小孩子啊? 先生,你麻烦大了 |
[21:16] | – No, look, I was babysitting… – Yeah, yeah, all right. | – 不是 我是保姆… – 是,是,好啦 |
[21:19] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[21:25] | What are you, deaf? I said, sit down. | 你聋了吗? 我说,坐下 |
[21:32] | – Hey, for the last time, sit down. – Oh, yeah. | – 嘿,最后一次,坐下 – 噢,是 |