时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | A dollar eighty-nine. Why is this $ 1.89? | 1美元89美分 为什么是1美元89美分? |
[00:07] | Why is there no haggling in this country? | 为什么在这个国家不可以讨价还价? |
[00:09] | We like to think we’ve progressed beyond a knife fight for a drink. | 我相信我们已经进步到 不会再为了一杯饮料而持刀搏斗的地步 |
[00:12] | Not me. Everything should be negotiable. | 我可不干 每件事都应该是可商量的 |
[00:15] | – Restaurants too? – Absolutely. | – 饭馆也是? – 当然 |
[00:17] | Are you telling me there is no room to move on pasta? | 你在告诉我意大利面没有讲价的余地吗? |
[00:20] | All starches are a scam. | 所有的淀粉食物都是一个骗局 |
[00:23] | Yeah, especially ziti, with that big hole. | 是啊,尤其是那个意大利通心面 中间有那么大的一个洞 |
[00:26] | Excuse me. How much is this? | 打扰一下,这个多少钱? |
[00:28] | – A dollar nineteen. – I’ll give you a quarter. | – 1美元19美分 – 我会付你25美分 |
[00:30] | Get the hell out of here. | 滚开 |
[00:32] | – Tell him 40 and no fork. – Thirty. | – 告诉他不要叉子40美分 – 30美分 |
[00:35] | That’s it. You leave and never come back. | 够了,你们滚,永远都别再回来 |
[00:37] | How about we leave and come back in a week? | 我们离开,一星期后再来,好吗? |
[00:40] | Deal. | 好的 |
[00:42] | All right. See? We got something there. | 好吧,看到了吧? 我们还是有所收获的 |
[00:49] | Oh, check it out. | 哦,看看,看看 |
[00:51] | Kenny Rogers Roasters finally opened. | 肯尼・罗杰斯烤鸡店终于开张了 |
[00:54] | Hey, look at the size of that neon chicken on the roof. | 嗨,看看屋顶上那个巨型鸡型霓虹灯 |
[00:57] | Rogers can’t sell chicken around here. | 罗杰不能在这里卖烤鸡 |
[00:59] | We got chicken places on every block. | 这里每个街区都有鸡肉店 |
[01:01] | He is The Gambler. | 他是个投机者 |
[01:04] | Well, I gotta meet Newman at the pet store. I’m helping him pick out a turtle. | 好吧,我得去宠物店见纽曼了 我要帮他选海龟 |
[01:08] | – Try and stay calm. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | – 尽量保持镇定 – 好的,好的,好的 |
[01:12] | – Hey. Jerry? – Seth. | – 嗨,杰瑞? – 塞思 |
[01:14] | Wow, what has it been, like, five years? | 哇哦,我们有快五年没见了吧? |
[01:16] | – At least. – You want to grab lunch? | – 最起码了 – 你想一起吃午饭吗? |
[01:19] | I’m actually headed back to the office. | 我其实是在回办公室的路上 |
[01:21] | Seth, it’s me. | 塞思,是我啊 |
[01:23] | What’s more important than catching up with an old college buddy? | 还有什么比碰到大学好友还重要的呢? |
[01:26] | Well, I am supposed to be in this meeting. | 我应该参加这场会议的 |
[01:29] | Blow it off. Remember Poli-Sci? How many of those did we go to? | 推掉吧,还记得政治社会学吗? 我们去过几节课啊? |
[01:34] | – All right, I guess I can go. – All right. All right. | – 好吧,那就一起去吃饭 – 好的,好的 |
[01:37] | – Hey, whatever happened to Moochy? – He’s dead. | – 嗨,穆奇过的怎么样? – 他死了 |
[01:39] | Is that right? | 真的吗? |
[01:41] | Still don’t know how you can call lunch with me a business expense. | 我还是想不明白,你怎么能把和我吃午饭 称为业务支出 |
[01:45] | – What do you think of the catalog? – Stinks. | – 你觉得那个目录册怎么样? – 烂透了 |
[01:47] | There, we just talked business. | 你看,我们刚刚就在谈生意 |
[01:50] | We have the down comforter and the cookware you liked. | 我们的确有你喜欢的鸭绒被和炊具 |
[01:52] | Great. Put it on the Peterman account with the other stuff. | 太好了,把这和其他东西都记在彼得曼的账户上 |
[01:55] | You know what we have you might like? | 你知道吗?我们的其它商品你可能也会喜欢 |
[01:57] | I’ll take it. | 我会买的 |
[01:59] | Hey, you like? | 嗨,喜欢吗? |
[02:03] | I think it looks very nice on you. | 我觉得你戴它挺好看的 |
[02:06] | Really? | 真的? |
[02:09] | Elaine? | 伊莲? |
[02:11] | – The Peterman account? – Why not? | – 用彼得曼账户? – 好啊 |
[02:14] | And some hair for my little friend here. | 还有给我的朋友弄点头发 |
[02:17] | So how’s your standup career? | 那么你的事业怎么样了? |
[02:19] | Good. As a matter of fact, I almost had my own show in Japan. | 不错,事实上那时在日本 我差不多有属于自己的一片天地了 |
[02:22] | – You speak Japanese? – No. | – 你会说日语? – 不会 |
[02:24] | So you would have done it in Japan, but in English? | 你本来可以在日本做得很好 用英语? |
[02:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:33] | So, what’s this job of yours? | 你手头这份是什么工作? |
[02:35] | Big investment firm. We just got the Citibank account. | 大型投资公司,我们刚刚拿到花旗银行的合约 |
[02:39] | In fact, today was our first big meeting with them. | 实际上,今天是两个公司的第一次大会 |
[02:43] | The meeting you blew off? | 那个你推掉的会议? |
[02:45] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[02:48] | Wasn’t that kind of important? | 是不是挺重要的? |
[02:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:56] | And I bought a whole new set of cookware and a water pick. | 然后我买了一整套全新的炊具和冲牙器 |
[03:00] | – You use a water pick? – Sure. Water pick… | – 你用冲牙器? – 当然了,冲牙器… |
[03:03] | …floss, Plax, brush, Listerine. | …牙线,抗菌漱口水,牙刷,防腐液 |
[03:05] | So you go into the bathroom 11, you’re in bed by what, 2? | 你11点去洗手间 然后你几点上床睡觉?2点吗? |
[03:08] | At the latest. Oh, hang on a second. I’ve got another call. | 最迟,别挂, 有电话打进来了 |
[03:13] | – Hello? – Good day, Miss Benes… | – 你好? – 你好,贝尼斯小姐 |
[03:15] | …it’s Roger lpswich. | …我是罗杰・伊普斯威奇 |
[03:16] | Oh, hey, how are things doing in accounting? | 哦,嗨,账目那边算得怎么样? |
[03:19] | Miss Benes, I notice you’ve been charging quite a bit of merchandise… | 贝尼斯小姐,我注意到你用彼得曼账户买了… |
[03:22] | …on the Peterman account. | …一些商品 |
[03:24] | Well, I am the president. | 恩,我是总裁嘛 |
[03:26] | Yes, and we’re all very impressed. | 是的,我们都很震惊 |
[03:30] | Nevertheless, the expense account is for business purposes only. | 不过公款支付帐户只适于商业目的 |
[03:35] | Well… Well, isn’t the president allowed to do anything that they want? | 哎呀… 难道总裁是不允许随心所欲做事吗? |
[03:39] | No. | 不允许的 |
[03:42] | I’ll be in your office first thing tomorrow. Good day. | 我明天第一件事就是去你办公室,再见 |
[03:46] | Good day. | 再见 |
[03:54] | Hello? | 喂? |
[03:58] | Anybody? | 还在吗? |
[04:05] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[04:07] | Hey. Why didn’t you get the big one? | 嗨,你为什么没买大的那个? |
[04:11] | This hat just bottles in the heat. I don’t even need a coat. | 这顶帽子把热量都聚集起来了 我甚至都不需要外套了 |
[04:14] | It’s unbelievable. | 太不可思议了 |
[04:16] | – I don’t believe it. – And I got a date with the saleswoman. | – 我不信 – 我还与那个促销小姐约会了 |
[04:19] | She got a little Marisa Tomei thing going on. | 她有点像玛丽莎・托梅 |
[04:22] | Too bad you’ve got a little George Costanza thing going on. | 可惜你又开始乔治・克斯坦萨起来了 |
[04:25] | I’m going out with her tomorrow. She had errands to run. | 明天我要和她出去约会 她说她今天得去跑腿 |
[04:28] | That’s a date? | 那是个约会? |
[04:30] | What’s the difference? You know the way I work. | 又有什么差别呢? 你知道我怎么办事的 |
[04:32] | I’m like a commercial jingle. | 我就像一个广告一样 |
[04:34] | First, it’s a little irritating. You hear it a few times. You hum it in the shower. | 一开始有点恼人,你多听几次 然后你就在洗澡时哼唱了 |
[04:38] | By the third date, it’s “By Mennen.” | 到了第三次约会时,广告语就是“门嫩制造”了 (史上最为成功而又精短的广告语之一) |
[04:43] | How you make sure you get to the third date? | 你怎么确信会有第三次约会? |
[04:45] | If there’s any doubt, I do a leave-behind. | 如果还有疑虑 我就故意落下点东西 |
[04:48] | Keys, gloves, scarf. I go back to her place to pick it up… | 钥匙,手套,围巾之类 我然后去她那里拿回来… |
[04:52] | …date number two. – That is so old. | …第二次约会 – 那也太老套了吧 |
[04:55] | Why don’t you just show up at her house in a wooden horse? | 你为什么不骑木马出现在她家门口呢? |
[05:01] | By Mennen | 门嫩制造 |
[05:04] | What the…? | 有没有搞错… |
[05:18] | What’s going on in there? | 里面发生什么事了? |
[05:19] | – What? – That light. | – 什么? – 那光线 |
[05:21] | Oh, the red. | 哦,红色的光 |
[05:23] | Yeah, it’s the chicken roaster sign. It’s right across from my window. | 是啊,那是烤鸡店的标志 刚好在我窗户的对面 |
[05:27] | Can’t you shut the shades? | 你就不能拉上窗帘吗? |
[05:29] | They are shut. | 已经拉上了 |
[05:31] | By the way, your friend Seth, he stopped by. | 对了,你朋友塞思,他刚才来过 |
[05:33] | – Yeah? What’d he have to say? – He was fired. | – 是吗?他有什么要说的吗? – 他被炒鱿鱼了 |
[05:38] | As you can see, the comforter I expensed is actually… | 你也看到了,我买的鸭绒被实际上是… |
[05:41] | …the Aristotle goose down tunic. | …亚里士多德鹅毛长袍 |
[05:44] | – What do you think? – Another bull’s-eye. | – 你觉得怎么样? – 又一次正中靶心(指伊莲又一次违规购物) |
[05:48] | Well, Mr. Ipswich, since every one of my expenses… | 那好,伊普斯威奇先生,既然我的每样花费… |
[05:50] | …was obviously for a legitimate business purpose… | …很显然都是用于合法的商业目的… |
[05:55] | I just need to see the sable hat you purchased yesterday. | 我得看看你昨天买的那顶貂皮帽 |
[05:59] | The hat? Why do you need to see the hat? | 帽子?你为什么要看那顶帽子 |
[06:01] | It cost $8000. | 它花了8000美元 |
[06:03] | What? | 什么? |
[06:09] | Seth, if you knew the meeting was so important, why did you go to lunch? | 塞斯,既然你知道那次会议很重要 你为什么还要和我一起去吃饭? |
[06:12] | We’re old college buddies. | 我们是大学的老朋友啊 |
[06:14] | I only knew you through Moochy. | 我只是通过穆奇才认识你的啊 |
[06:17] | Hey, Jerry, don’t worry about it, all right? | 嗨,杰瑞 ,别担心了,好吗? |
[06:19] | The important thing is, is we got a chance to catch up. | 重要的是我们有机会遇见了对方 |
[06:23] | Mind if I grab the want ads? | 你不介意我拿走招聘启事吧? |
[06:26] | Actually, I haven’t read Tank McNamara yet. | 实际上,我还没看《谭克・麦克纳马拉》连环漫画 |
[06:34] | How’s life on the red planet? | 在红色星球上过得怎样? |
[06:38] | It’s killing me. I can’t eat. I can’t sleep. | 我要被折磨死了 我吃不下 ,睡不着 |
[06:41] | All I can see is that giant red sun in the shape of a chicken. | 我眼睛里就只是那个红色的巨大的鸡型太阳 |
[06:46] | Well, did you go down to the Kenny Rogers and complain? | 你下去跟肯尼・罗杰斯抱怨过吗? |
[06:49] | Oh, they gave me the heave-ho. | 哦,他们不听 |
[06:51] | I don’t think that Kenny Rogers has any idea what’s going on down there. | 我想肯尼・罗杰斯不知道那里都成什么样子了 |
[06:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[06:59] | – Getting some cereal. – That’s tomato juice. | – 泡一些麦片粥 – 那是番茄汁 |
[07:06] | That looked like milk to me. | 对我来说,它们看起来像牛奶 |
[07:10] | Jerry, my rods and cones are all screwed up. | 杰瑞,视锥和视杆细胞都被搞砸了 |
[07:14] | All right, that’s it. | 好的,我受够了 |
[07:16] | I gotta move in with you, Jerry. | 我得搬来和你一起住,杰瑞 |
[07:20] | I don’t know, Kramer. | 我不知道,克莱默 |
[07:23] | My concern is that… | 我担心的是… |
[07:26] | …living together after a while we… | …在一起住着一段时间后… |
[07:30] | …might start to get on each other’s nerves a little. | …我们可能会彼此惹恼对方 |
[07:34] | Listen, I got an idea. You’re a heavy sleeper, right? | 听我说,我有个好主意 你是个睡得很死的人,对吧? |
[07:37] | Why don’t we switch apartments? | 我们为什么不换一下公寓呢? |
[07:38] | Or I could sleep in the park. | 或者我可以去睡公园 |
[07:42] | You can knock these walls down, make it an eight-room luxury suite. | 那样你可以把这些墙敲掉 造一个有8个房间的豪华套间 |
[07:46] | Jerry, these are loadbearing walls. They’re not gonna come down. | 杰瑞,这些都是承重墙 它们是敲不掉的 |
[07:51] | Yeah, that’s no good. | 对啊,那不行 |
[07:53] | I may have to drive that place out of business. | 我必须把那个店的生意赶跑 |
[07:56] | – Well, how are you going to do that? – Like we did in the ’60s. | – 呃,那你将怎么做呢? – 想我们60年代干的那样 |
[07:59] | Taking it to the streets. | 到街上游行示威 |
[08:07] | – Thanks, George, but I got it from here. – Oh, no, I’m in already. Come on. | – 谢谢你,乔治,没关系我拿吧 – 不, 我都已经进来了,拜托 |
[08:13] | So you wanna get together tomorrow? | 那么你明天想和我一起过吗? |
[08:16] | No, I’m gonna be pretty busy. | 不,我会很忙的 |
[08:18] | – What about this weekend? – I’m gonna be busy for a while. | – 这周末呢? – 我会忙上一阵子 |
[08:23] | Okay. See you. | 好吧,再见 |
[08:26] | Hey, you forgot your keys. | 嗨,你忘拿钥匙了 |
[08:29] | – Those aren’t my keys. – Well, they’re not mine. | – 这不是我的钥匙 – 那也不是我的啊 |
[08:35] | They are my keys. How weird. | 噢,是我的钥匙,邪门了 |
[08:40] | – Goodbye, George. – Yeah, bye. | – 再见,乔治 – 好,再见 |
[08:43] | George, bye. | 乔治,再见 |
[08:47] | Hello? You are not gonna believe the date I just had. | 喂?你怎么都不会相信 我刚才那个约会 |
[08:53] | Costanza | 克斯坦萨 |
[08:58] | What do you mean, you don’t have the hat? | 你没有那个帽子,什么意思? |
[09:00] | I left it at Heather’s. Are these alive? | 我落在希瑟家了,这些是活的吗? |
[09:02] | No, dead. | 不是,死的 |
[09:04] | George, I need that Russian hat back. | 乔治,我得要回那顶俄罗斯帽 |
[09:07] | All right, all right. I’ll call Heather. | 好吧,好吧,我给希瑟打电话 |
[09:09] | You’ll get your hat back. I will get a second date. | 你会拿到你的帽子 而我将会有第二次约会 |
[09:13] | Now, watch the magic. | 看,这就是魔力 |
[09:17] | Dial nine, Merlin. | 先拨9,莫林(电影《终极魔法师》中的主人公) |
[09:24] | – Hello? – Heather, hi, it’s George Costanza. | – 你好 – 希瑟,嗨,我是乔治・克斯坦萨 |
[09:29] | Listen, I don’t mean to bother you, but silly me… | 听着,我不是有意打扰你,但是愚蠢的我… |
[09:32] | …l… I think I may have left my hat in your apartment, so I thought… | …我…我想我可能把帽子落在你公寓了 所以我想… |
[09:36] | …I’d just come by later and pick it up. – You didn’t leave a hat here. | …我呆会儿过来拿一下 – 你没在这落下帽子 |
[09:40] | I’m pretty sure I left it behind the cushion of the chair, accidentally. | 我确信我把它落在了沙发的靠垫后面 一不小心地 |
[09:45] | No hat. George, I’ve gotta go. | 没有帽子,我得挂了 |
[09:47] | You know what, maybe I’ll just come… Hey, hey. | 或许我可以过来…嗨,嗨 |
[09:57] | – Seth? – Jerry, hi. What do you think? | – 塞斯? – 杰瑞,你好, 感觉如何? |
[10:01] | I think you’re taking the trash out for this chicken place… | 我觉得你在给烤鸡店倒垃圾… |
[10:04] | …but that couldn’t be. – Yeah, I’m the new manager. | …但不可能啊 – 是的,我是这儿的新经理 |
[10:08] | But you were an executive. This is fast food. | 可是你以前是高级管理人员 这是快餐店啊 |
[10:11] | Not fast food. Good food quickly. | 不是快餐,是又快又好吃的 |
[10:13] | Hey, next time lunch will be on me, huh, Jer? | 嗨,下一次我请午饭,怎么样,杰? |
[10:16] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[10:18] | Stay away from the chicken! It’s bad! | 远离那鸡肉,都是坏的 |
[10:21] | Bad chicken! Mess you up! | 坏的鸡肉,会伤害你身体的 |
[10:24] | That’s not going to be good for business. | 这对我们的生意可没好处 |
[10:26] | That’s not gonna be good for anybody. | 那样对任何人都没好处 |
[10:35] | I’m so glad we switched apartments. It was the perfect solution. | 杰瑞,我很高兴我们换了公寓 这是个完美的解决方法 |
[10:38] | Kramer, if I’m gonna live over there, you gotta take some of this stuff out. | 克莱默,如果我要住在那边 你得把这些东西搬出去 |
[10:42] | I mean, this thing is really freaking me out. | 这个玩意可真把我吓坏了 |
[10:45] | I feel like it’s gonna come to life in the middle of the night and kill me. | 我觉得它会半夜里活过来 然后杀死我 |
[10:49] | What, Mr. Marbles? He’s harmless. | 什么,弹珠先生?它不会伤害你 |
[10:52] | And one other thing, I don’t want Newman using my… | 还有另外一件事,我不希望纽曼用我的… |
[10:56] | Oh, no. | 哦,不会吧 |
[10:58] | – Nice place you got here, Kramer. – Yeah. | – 你弄的地方不错啊,克莱默 – 是啊 |
[11:00] | A man could really get some thinking done. | 在这里人能真正地做些思考 |
[11:06] | Don’t get too comfortable. As soon as Seth gets a real job… | 不要太惬意了 一旦塞思找到一个真正的工作… |
[11:09] | …you two are going back in that chicken supernova. | …你们两个马上就回那个鸡型超新星 |
[11:13] | What’s that, Rogers chicken? Oh, get that out of here. | 那是什么,罗杰斯烤鸡? 哦,把它拿出去 |
[11:16] | I don’t know. The man makes a pretty strong bird. | 不,那个人做的烤鸡太好吃了 |
[11:19] | Yeah, but I’m boycotting. | 是,但是我在抵制他 |
[11:36] | – What is that, hickory? – Yeah. | – 那是什么,山胡桃木? – 是的 |
[11:38] | It’s the wood that makes it good. | 正是这个材料才使它更好吃 |
[11:41] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[11:43] | Stop it. What’s the matter with you? | 少来,你哪里有问题啊? |
[11:53] | – Can I help you? – Hi, yeah, I’m Elaine Benes. | – 有什么事吗? – 你好,我是伊莲・贝尼斯 |
[11:55] | We met at Barney’s. I’m a friend of George Costanza’s. | 我们在巴尼那里见过 我是乔治・克斯坦萨的一个朋友 |
[12:00] | Hi. | 你好 |
[12:02] | Whether you’re aware of it or not, George had this pathetic little plan… | 不知是否你察觉到没有 乔治有这样一副可怜的小花花肠子… |
[12:06] | …to leave something behind so he could try and weasel a second date. | …落下一些东西,然后他就能够骗取第二次约会 |
[12:11] | – Really? – I know. | – 真的吗? – 我知道 |
[12:13] | He… He has a real confidence problem. | 他…他有一个真正的信心问题 他确实自信心有问题 |
[12:15] | – Well, not really… – George. | – 其实,这不是真的… – 乔治 |
[12:19] | I know you told him that you didn’t have the hat… | 不管怎么说,你告诉过他 你没有那顶帽子 |
[12:22] | …because you didn’t want to see him again, and more sympathetic… | …是因为你不想再见到他 我对他… |
[12:26] | …I could not be… | …再同情也不为过… |
[12:29] | …but I really do need to have the hat back. | …但是我真的得要回那顶帽子 |
[12:32] | Look. I don’t know what to tell you, but there’s no hat here. | 你看,我不知道该怎么给你说 但是这里没有帽子 |
[12:35] | I mean, maybe the maid took it. I had people over but… | 可能女佣拿走了 我这里有人来往但是… |
[12:38] | Well, that makes sense. | 那好,那讲得通 |
[12:39] | Well, then you wouldn’t mind if we took a second look around? | 那么, 你不会介意我们花几秒钟到处看看吧? |
[12:43] | Be my guest. | 不用客气 |
[12:45] | Good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[12:51] | She’s bluffing. She’s got it stashed away in there somewhere. | 她在撒谎 她把帽子藏在里面某个地方了 |
[12:55] | This is an absolute disaster. | 这是十万分的不幸 |
[12:58] | Oh, I don’t know. Check this out. | 哦,看看这个 |
[13:07] | You stole her clock? | 你偷了她的闹钟? |
[13:13] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[13:15] | Yep. This is one for our side. | 是的,这一个是为我们这方赢得的 |
[13:37] | What is that creaking? | 那是什么嘎吱声? |
[13:39] | It’s like I’m in the hold of a ship. | 这就像我在一艘船上一样 |
[13:42] | I’ve gotta relax. | 我得放轻松 |
[13:50] | Hello? | 你好? |
[13:52] | Is somebody there? | 有人吗? |
[13:55] | Mr. Marbles? | 弹珠先生? |
[14:01] | So I told lpswich I’d have the hat by this afternoon. | 所以我告诉伊普斯威奇我今天下午之前 能拿到帽子 |
[14:04] | – What am I going to do? – You should sleep with him. | – 我该怎么办? – 你应该和他上床 |
[14:13] | Hi, buddy. | 嗨,老兄 |
[14:16] | I’m on no sleep, no sleep. | 我睡不着,真睡不着 |
[14:19] | You don’t know what it’s like. Things are creaking and cracking… | 你无法想象里面什么样子 整个晚上都有东西在咯吱,噼啪地响… |
[14:22] | …and that red light is burning my brain. | …还有那个红色的光线在灼烧我的脑袋 |
[14:26] | – You look a little stressed. – Oh, I’m stressed. | – 你看起来有点压抑 – 哦,我压抑着呢 |
[14:33] | So, Kramer, what am I supposed to do? | 克莱默,我该怎么做? |
[14:34] | If I don’t have that fur hat by 4:00… | 如果4点之前我还拿不到那顶毛皮帽的话… |
[14:36] | …they’re gonna take me down like Nixon. | …他们会像对待尼克松一样把我拉下台 |
[14:39] | You know my friend Bob Sacamano? | 你认识我的朋友鲍勃・萨克蒙吗? |
[14:42] | I thought he was Kramer’s friend. | 我以为他是克莱默的朋友 |
[14:43] | He called last night about 3 a.m. And we got to talking. | 他今天早上3点打来电话 然后我们聊了起来 |
[14:46] | He sells Russian hats down at Battery Park, 40 bucks. | 他在贝特利公园那里卖俄罗斯帽子 40美元一个 |
[14:51] | Forty bucks? Are they sable? | 40美元?是貂皮的吗? |
[14:53] | No, but the difference is negligible. | 不是,但是几乎看不出有什么差别的 |
[14:56] | Oh, yeah, I like this idea. | 哦,耶,这个主意不错 |
[15:00] | – All right. Let’s give it a shot. Let’s go. – Giddyup. | – 好的,我们试试,走吧 – 走 |
[15:06] | – It’s getting cold. It’s getting cold. – That was a close one. | – 凉了 ,快凉了 – 刚才好险啊 |
[15:09] | Why do we have to keep this from Jerry? | 我们为什么要瞒着杰瑞? |
[15:11] | If Jerry finds out I’m hooked on Rogers chicken, I’m back with the red menace. | 如果杰瑞发现我对罗杰斯烤鸡着了迷 我就得回去那个红色威胁中 |
[15:18] | Miss Benes, the hat you charged to the company was sable. | 贝尼斯小姐,你用公司钱买的帽子是貂皮的 |
[15:21] | This is nutria. | 这是海狸鼠皮毛的 |
[15:25] | Well, that’s a… It’s a kind of sable. | 那是…貂皮的一种啊 |
[15:30] | No, it’s a kind of rat. | 不是,那是一种耗子 |
[15:35] | That’s a rat hat? | 那是个耗子毛帽? |
[15:37] | And a poorly made one, even by rat hat standards. | 即使照耗子毛帽的标准 它也是个劣质品 |
[15:42] | I’ve no choice but to recommended your termination… | 我别无选择,只能向董事会建议 |
[15:45] | …to the board of directors. Nothing short of the approval… | 终止你的任期 除非皮特曼本人的同意… |
[15:48] | …of Peterman himself will save you this time. | …这次没人能救你 |
[15:50] | But… But he’s in the Burmese jungle. | 但是…他在缅甸的丛林里 |
[15:53] | And quite mad, too, from what I hear. | 他也非常恼火,据我所知 |
[15:56] | Wait a minute. | Wait a minute. Can I fire you? 等一下,等一下,我能开除你吗? |
[16:00] | No. | 不能 |
[16:04] | – So Heather called? – Yeah, but get this. | – 所以希瑟给你打电话了? – 是的,但要搞清楚了 |
[16:06] | The message said, “Call me if you have the time.” | 语音留言是 “如果你有时间的话,给我回个电话” |
[16:10] | If I have the time? You got it? | 如果我有时间的话?你明白了吗? |
[16:13] | No, but this is all very exciting. | 没有,但是这都很刺激 |
[16:17] | She knows that I have her clock. | 她知道我拿了她的闹钟 |
[16:19] | I know that she has my hat. | 我知道她拿了我的帽子 |
[16:21] | I think she’s getting ready to make an exchange. | 我想她准备好做个交换了 |
[16:23] | Well, there is the possibility that you’ve gone right out of your mind. | 感觉你在异想天开啊 |
[16:29] | I’ve looked at that. It seems unlikely. | 我考虑过,感觉不像 |
[16:32] | Well, I’d look again. | 那好,我再观察观察 |
[16:34] | So how come you didn’t call Jerry about all this? | 那么你为什么不把这些告诉杰瑞? |
[16:36] | Jerry. I can’t talk to Jerry anymore. | 杰瑞,我再也不能和杰瑞谈了 |
[16:39] | Ever since he moved into that apartment he’s too much… | 自从他搬进那个公寓后,他就变得… |
[16:42] | …like you. | …很像你 |
[16:44] | That’s a shame. | 耻辱啊 |
[16:48] | Seth, you’re the manager. Can’t you turn off that sign? | 塞斯,你是经理 你就不能把那个标志关掉? |
[16:51] | Jerry, I lied. I’m just an assistant manager. | 杰瑞,我撒谎了,我只是个副经理 |
[16:56] | Number 67, family feast. | 67号,家庭套餐 |
[17:00] | Number 67. Right here. Right here. | 67号,这儿,这儿 |
[17:03] | – Hello, Newman. – Hello, Jerry. | – 你好,纽曼 – 你好,杰瑞 |
[17:06] | And don’t forget your steamed broccoli. | 不要忘了你的清蒸西兰花 |
[17:08] | Hold it. | 等等 |
[17:10] | Broccoli? Newman, you wouldn’t eat broccoli… | 西兰花?纽曼,你是绝不会吃西兰花的… |
[17:13] | …if it was deep fried in chocolate sauce. | …除非在巧克力酱中炸过 |
[17:17] | I love broccoli. It’s good for you. | 我喜欢西兰花,它对身体有好处 |
[17:22] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[17:24] | Then maybe you’d like to have a piece. | 那么你可能会想尝一块试试 |
[17:28] | Gladly. | 很乐意 |
[17:35] | Vile weed! | 讨厌的杂草! |
[17:38] | It’s for Kramer, isn’t it? I knew it. | 这是给克莱默的吧,不是吗?我就知道 |
[17:40] | The greasy doorknob. The licking of the fingers. | 油腻腻的门把手,还有舔手指的动作 |
[17:42] | – He’s hooked on the chicken, isn’t he? – Yes! Yes, now, please… | – 他对鸡肉着了迷,不是吗? – 是的,是的,快,拜托… |
[17:46] | …someone, honey mustard. | …谁给我点蜂蜜芥末酱 |
[18:01] | Newman, what took you… Hey, buddy. | 纽曼,你怎么花了这么… 嗨,老兄 |
[18:05] | – That was good. – Expecting Newman? | – 很好吃 – 在等纽曼? |
[18:06] | That’s funny, because I happened upon him… | 真有趣啊,因为我刚才碰到他了… |
[18:09] | …down at the Kenny Rogers Roasters. | …在肯尼・罗杰斯烤鸡店那里 |
[18:11] | Kenny Rogers. Oh, boy, I hate that place. | 肯尼・罗杰斯,哦,帅哥,我讨厌那个地方 |
[18:14] | He was buying quite a load of chicken, almost enough for two people. | 他在买一大堆鸡肉,几乎够两个人吃 |
[18:17] | – As long as one of them is not him. – Yeah. | – 只要两个人中有一个不是他 – 是啊 |
[18:19] | Oh, hey, you know, Elaine, she stopped by. | 哦,嗨,伊莲刚刚来过 |
[18:22] | Yeah, dropped off that Bob Sacamano hat. | 她把那个鲍勃・萨克蒙帽子送了回来 |
[18:25] | Yeah, oh, she’s upset with him. Yes, sirree. | 她挺生他气的,相当 |
[18:28] | Yeah, well, thanks for stopping by. | 那好,谢谢你的顺便来访 |
[18:31] | I sure do miss my apartment. | 我的确想念我的公寓 |
[18:34] | Maybe I’ll switch back. | 或许我要换回来 |
[18:36] | You don’t want to think about that. | 你不会想要那样的 |
[18:38] | Otherwise, I’d have no choice but to put that banner back up… | 否则,我又只能把那个横幅挂出来… |
[18:41] | …and run that Rogers right out of town. | …然后把罗杰斯赶出镇上 |
[18:44] | I don’t think you will. As a matter of fact… | 我不相信你会那么做,事实上… |
[18:46] | …I’ll save you the trouble. I’ll do it myself. | …我会帮你省掉麻烦,我会亲自去做 |
[18:49] | Go ahead. Put the banner up. Doesn’t matter to me. | 好的,好的,去吧 把横幅挂出来,跟我无关 |
[18:51] | – All right. – No, Jerry. | – 好啊 – 不要,杰瑞 |
[18:53] | I need that chicken! I’ve got to have that ch… | 我需要那个鸡肉 我必须要吃那个鸡… |
[18:55] | Now, you leave those roasters alone! Kenny never hurt anybody! | 你不要干涉这些烤鸡店店员 肯尼从来都不伤害任何人 |
[19:00] | – You got a little problem. – Oh, I got a big problem, Jerry! | – 你有个小问题 – 哦,我有个大问题了,杰瑞 |
[19:16] | Here. Kneel here. | 这里,在这里跪下 |
[19:18] | – What? – Kneel. | – 什么? – 跪下 |
[19:19] | Kneel? Okay. | 跪下?好的 |
[19:24] | Elaine. | 伊莲 |
[19:29] | Mr. Peterman. | 皮特曼先生 |
[19:39] | You speak Burmese? | 你会说缅甸语? |
[19:41] | No, Elaine, that was gibberish. | 不会,伊莲,那都是乱扯 |
[19:46] | So did you have any trouble finding the place? | 这儿不难找吧? |
[19:49] | No, you’re the only… | 不,你是附近唯一一个 |
[19:51] | …white-poet-warlord in the neighborhood. | 白人诗人军阀 |
[19:57] | Are you an assassin? | 你是刺客吗? |
[19:59] | I work for your mail order catalog. | 我在你的邮购商品目录部门工作 |
[20:02] | You’re an errand girl sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill. | 你是那个杂货店店员派来收帐的跑腿女孩 |
[20:07] | Well, actually, I do have a bill here. | 实际上,我这里的确有个账单 |
[20:12] | If you could just sign this expense form… | 如果你可以签了这张费用表格… |
[20:16] | …I think I could still make the last fan boat out of here. | …我想我还可以坐最后一班汽船离开这里 |
[20:19] | I’d be happy to, Elaine. | 我很乐意,伊莲 |
[20:22] | Here you go. | 就是这样 |
[20:24] | But I will have to see this hat. | 但是我必须看这顶帽子 |
[20:29] | Right. | 好的 |
[20:39] | So how do you want to do this? | 那么你希望怎么做呢? |
[20:41] | All right, George, I’ll be honest. | 好吧,乔治,我会开诚布公 |
[20:44] | The first time we went out, I found you very irritating. | 第一次约会时,我觉得你很讨厌 |
[20:47] | But after seeing you a couple of times… | 但是和你见过几次面后… |
[20:49] | …you sort of got stuck in my head. | …你老是在我脑海中浮现 |
[20:52] | Costanza | 克斯坦萨 |
[20:56] | So you really don’t have my hat? | 你真的没拿我帽子? |
[20:58] | What? | 什么? |
[21:04] | Let’s go do something. | 我们去做点别事的吧 |
[21:05] | – What’s in the bag? – Oh, that’s… That’s a sandwich. | – 那个袋子里有什么啊? – 哦,那是…那是一个三明治 |
[21:13] | Damn salami. | 该死的意大利腊肠 |
[21:16] | My clock. | 我的闹钟 |
[21:19] | – You stole it? – That damn delicatessen. | – 你偷了它? – 该死的熟食店 |
[21:21] | That is the last time they screw up one of my orders. | 这是他们最后一次搞错我订的东西了 |
[21:31] | Hey, Seth. Man, it is coming down hard out there. | 嗨,塞斯,外面下雨下得好大啊 |
[21:37] | Oh, gross. | 哦,好恶心 |
[21:41] | That’s not gonna be good for business. | 这对我们的生意可没好处 |
[21:43] | That’s not gonna be good for anybody. | 那样对任何人都没好处 |
[21:55] | Kenny? | 肯尼? |
[22:00] | Kenny? | 肯尼? |
[22:12] | Kenny. | 肯尼 |
[22:13] | Kenny. | 肯尼 |
[22:18] | Kenny. | 肯尼 |
[22:21] | Home at last. | 终于回到自己家了 |
[22:29] | Is someone there? | 有人吗? |
[22:33] | Mr. Marbles. | 弹珠先生 |
[22:36] | This is the urban sombrero. | 这是都市宽边帽 |
[22:38] | I put it on the last catalogue cover. | 我把它放在目录册的封底 |
[22:47] | The horror. | 恐惧 |
[22:50] | The horror. | 恐惧 |