时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | – Well, that was all right, huh? – Yeah. | – 嗯,真不错 – 是啊 |
[00:09] | Well… | 那就… |
[00:11] | …good night. – Yeah, good night. | – …晚安 – 嗯,晚安 |
[00:51] | Jerry, we can only stay four days. | 杰瑞,我们只能够呆四天 |
[00:53] | Well, I’m upset, but we’ll make the most of it. | – 是啊,我很难过 – 但我们会好好享受的 |
[00:56] | Helen, did you pack my travel gym? | 海伦,你把我的旅行健身器打包了吗? |
[00:58] | Yes. Oh, your father bought an exercise device off television. | 是的,哦,你老爸从电视购物 买了一个健身器 |
[01:01] | He does it every morning at 4. | 他早上四点健身 |
[01:03] | Only 25 minutes a day, and you can attach it to any doorknob. | 每天只需要练25分钟 而且你可以把它栓在任何门把手上 |
[01:07] | So I guess your travel miles are about to expire? | 我估计你的旅行里程要过期了吧? |
[01:10] | Well, actually, Jerry, we wanted to talk to you about something. | 哦,其实,杰瑞,我们有些事要跟你说 |
[01:14] | Am I finally getting a baby brother? | 我要有个宝宝弟弟了? |
[01:17] | Jerry, be serious. | 杰瑞,严肃点 |
[01:19] | How would you feel if we sold the Cadillac? | 你觉得我们把凯迪拉克卖了怎么样? |
[01:21] | What? The Cadillac I bought for you? | 什么?我给你们买的凯迪拉克? |
[01:24] | It’s too much car, Jerry. | 这车太大了,杰瑞 |
[01:25] | Oh, come on. You love that car. What about the Northstar system? | 拜托,你们喜欢的 那套北斗星导航不错吧? |
[01:29] | I don’t think we even use it. | 我们从来没有用过 |
[01:31] | Well, it’s a gift, and I want you to keep it. | 不管怎么样,是我送的礼物 你们得留着 |
[01:34] | We already sold it. | 我们已经卖了 |
[01:36] | Why didn’t you tell me before you sold it? | 为什么不事先告诉我呢? |
[01:38] | We had a buyer, and we couldn’t get a free flight until now. | 有人想买,我们当时也没有拿到 免费机票呀 |
[01:41] | We could but we wanted the bulkhead. | 我们有,但我们想坐头等舱 |
[01:43] | Oh, my God. | 啊,天啊 |
[01:46] | Man, that Emily is wearing me out. | 唉呀,那个艾米莉快把我给榨干了 |
[01:48] | – Kramer… – No, no, no, it’s not the sex, Jerry. | – 克莱默… – 不,不,不,不是性问题,杰瑞 |
[01:51] | Hey, Seinfelds. | 嗨,宋飞叔叔阿姨 |
[01:52] | – Hi, Kramer. | – Hi, Kramer. – 嗨,克莱默 – 嗨,克莱默 |
[01:54] | – We’re in the middle of a discussion. – Yeah? What about? | – 我们正在讨论问题呢 – 哦,啥事呢? |
[01:57] | Jerry’s upset. We sold the Cadillac. | 杰瑞,在难过呢 我们把凯迪拉克给卖了 |
[01:59] | – What did you get for it? – Jack Klompus gave us 6 grand. | – 多少钱? – 杰克・克洛布斯给了我们六千块 |
[02:02] | You sold my Cadillac to Jack Klompus? | 你们把我的凯迪拉克 卖给了杰克・克洛布斯 |
[02:04] | We want you to have the money. | 我们把钱给你 |
[02:06] | – I don’t need money. – What are you talking about? | – 我不需要钱 – 你在说什么呀? |
[02:08] | You had a check bounce at the bodega. | 你的支票被拒付了 |
[02:10] | Is that what this is all about? I bounce a check and you sold a Cadillac? | 就为了这个? 我的支票被拒付,你们把车给卖了? |
[02:13] | Well, also, Jerry, we read an article in the Sun-Sentinel. | 不过,还有,杰瑞 我们在杂志上读了一篇文章 |
[02:17] | It says that standup comedy is not what it used to be… | 它说美国相声大不如前了 |
[02:20] | …what with Def Jam and all. | 现在有了Def Jam唱片公司 |
[02:22] | Yeah, that Def Jam is a force. | 是啊,Def Jam 是一股势力 |
[02:25] | Jerry, you know, I hear wonderful things… | 杰瑞,你知道的 我喜欢听伯明戴百货的… |
[02:27] | …about Bloomingdale’s executive training program. | …管理培训计划,很精彩 |
[02:30] | Oh, my God. | 哦,老天 |
[02:31] | You’ve given this comedy thing your best shot. | 你对那个喜剧东西 已经花了很多功夫了 |
[02:34] | Yeah, you had some good observations, but it’s over. | 是啊,你也看到了,但都结束了 |
[02:37] | Now, this Bloomingdale thing: | 现在,这个伯明戴百货 |
[02:39] | That could be the next wave. | 可能是下一个浪潮 |
[02:46] | Excuse me. A pound of Arabian Mocha Java, please. | 你好,我要一磅 阿拉伯摩卡爪哇咖啡 |
[02:50] | So you understand how my Peterman stock options are gonna work? | 所以你明白我的 彼特曼股票期权会赚钱了吧? |
[02:53] | I’m going to the bathroom. | 我去洗手间 |
[02:55] | It’s just very interesting. | 很有意思 |
[02:58] | Yeah, when it’s your money it’s fascinating. | 是的,变成你的钱的时候 就太妙了 |
[03:00] | Arabian Mocha Java. | 阿拉伯摩卡爪哇咖啡 |
[03:03] | Oh, I got it. | 哦,我来买 |
[03:04] | That Arabian is strong coffee. | 这个阿拉伯咖啡可有劲了 |
[03:07] | It’s PLO blend. | 是PLO混合型 |
[03:11] | Oh, I got your coffee. | 哦,这是你的咖啡 |
[03:13] | – Oh, here, let me… – No, it’s on me. | – 哦,在这呢,我付你… – 不用,算我的 |
[03:16] | Oh, man. Okay, listen, guys, I’m gonna be late. I’ll see you, okay? | 啊,天啦,伙计们 我要迟到了,回头见 |
[03:19] | – Yeah. – Bye. | – 好吧 – 拜 |
[03:24] | – You see what just happened here? – What? | – 你刚才看见了吗? – 什么事? |
[03:27] | She treated me to the Arabian Mocha Java. | 她送我这盒阿拉伯摩卡爪哇咖啡 |
[03:30] | And you misinterpret this how? | 你误会了? |
[03:32] | She’s sticking it to me that she makes more money. | 她在暗示她赚的钱比我多 |
[03:35] | I’m sure she was just being nice buying you the coffee. | 我肯定她买给你只是出于好意 |
[03:38] | Not nice. Sticking it to me. | 不怀好意,她在取笑我 |
[03:40] | – You’re crazy. – Sticking it to me. | – 你有没有搞错 – 取笑我 |
[03:41] | – George. – Sticking it! | – 乔治 – 取笑我 |
[03:46] | So you’re buying the car back for your parents? | 所以你要把车从你爸妈那里买回来? |
[03:48] | – I’m flying down to Florida tomorrow. – Your parents will never let you do it. | – 我明天飞去佛罗里达 – 他们不会同意的 |
[03:52] | They lie to me about selling the car, I’ll lie to them about buying it back. | 他们把车卖了不告诉我 我当然要回敬一下啦 |
[03:55] | They think they can dump 6 grand on me? Think again. | 他们觉得可以扔给我六千块? 没那么容易 |
[04:00] | What kind of money you think your parents have? | 你觉得你爸妈的钱是怎么来的? |
[04:02] | – Excuse me? – Bet they have more money than mine. | – 什么意思? – 他们肯定比我钱多 |
[04:05] | – Come on. Your parents have money. – You think? | – 得了,你爸妈有钱 – 你以为啊? |
[04:08] | – When do they ever spend money? – Never. | – 他们什么时候花过钱? – 从来没有过 |
[04:10] | – What are their expenses? – Nothing. | – 他们有什么开销? – 没有 |
[04:12] | – Where do they go on vacation? – Nowhere. | – 他们去哪里度假? – 哪都不去 |
[04:15] | – How much do you think they have? – Few hundred grand? | – 你觉得他们有多少钱? – 几十万? |
[04:18] | You’re saying I stand to inherit $300,000? Is that what you’re saying? | 你说我要继承三十万? 你是这个意思吗? |
[04:23] | – You may not see it for 20 years. – Twenty years? That long? | – 可能二十年以后吧 – 二十年,这么长? |
[04:26] | Your father eat bacon and eggs every day? | 你老爸每天吃烤肉片和蛋对吗? |
[04:28] | Unfortunately, yes. | 很不幸,是的 |
[04:30] | How’s your family history? | 你的家庭基因的情况怎样? |
[04:32] | – I have an aunt that died at 7. – Really? | – 我一个姑妈七岁死了 – 真的? |
[04:35] | Aunt Baby. | 宝贝姑妈 |
[04:38] | – Elaine, you got a moment? – Yeah, Kramer, come on in. | – 伊莲,有空吗? – 当然, 克莱默,进来吧 |
[04:42] | I need to speak to you about some lady problems. | 我想跟你谈一下 一些女士问题 |
[04:45] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[04:47] | You know, after I have sex with Emily, I don’t want her in the bed anymore. | 是这样,每次和艾米莉做爱以后 我不想和她睡觉 |
[04:53] | Yeah, because she’s throwing off my whole sleep. | 是的,因为她搅得我没法睡觉 |
[04:55] | – She’s got the jimmy legs. – Jimmy legs? | – 她喜欢乱踢 – 乱踢? |
[04:59] | Jimmy leg. | 乱踢 |
[05:02] | So… Well, maybe I should just be honest with her, huh? | 所以…当然,也许我需要 和她好好谈谈,是吗? |
[05:06] | Tell her after sex you just want her out of there? | 告诉她完事以后你要她走? |
[05:08] | Well, I’d say it nicely. | 不过,我会说得婉转一点 |
[05:12] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得很难 |
[05:14] | Well, you know, I really like this girl. | 当然,告诉你 我是真喜欢这女孩 |
[05:16] | I think if I could work out this one thing… | 我想只要我那个解决这件事情… |
[05:18] | Yeah, I gotta be honest with you, Kramer. | 哦,恕我直言,克莱默 |
[05:20] | You might be more than just a couple of tweaks away… | 你们可能还没有发展到… |
[05:24] | …from a healthy relationship. | …一个稳定健康的关系 |
[05:27] | Well, you’re not exactly zeroing in yourself, lady. | 哼,你可不是那么客观,小姐 |
[05:31] | All right, get out. | 好吧,你可以走了 |
[05:33] | Get out! | 出去 |
[05:36] | So listen, I’ve gotta go down to Atlantic City. I’m performing at Bally’s. | 好了,我得去大西洋城了 我在巴厘酒店有表演 |
[05:40] | You just heard about this today? | 你今天才知道? |
[05:41] | They had a cancellation, and they instantly called me. | 本来的取消了,他们就立刻找我了 |
[05:44] | – Who cancelled? – Carrot Top. | – 谁被取消了? – 小沈阳 |
[05:48] | I told you: My career is fine. | 我告诉过你们,我的工作很好 |
[05:53] | I’ve been thinking about the family. | 我一直在想我们家族的事情 |
[05:55] | Tell me about Aunt Baby. | 告诉我宝贝姑妈的事情吧 |
[05:58] | She’s deceased. | 她过世了 |
[06:01] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[06:03] | Why did she die so young? | 为什么这么早? |
[06:05] | She had problems. | 她有病 |
[06:07] | Internal. | 身体里面的 |
[06:08] | Is that common in our family? | 我们家族都有吗? |
[06:10] | Well, your Uncle Moe, he died a young man. | 嗯,莫叔叔,很早就死了 |
[06:14] | Also internal problems. | 也是内部的毛病 |
[06:16] | It’s that temper on your side. | 是你们家族的脾气不好 |
[06:18] | They’re yelling and yelling and then one day, they’re all gone. | 他们整天大喊大叫 直到有一天就全没了 |
[06:23] | What about your side? Your cousin Henny. | 那你们家族呢? 你的表亲,亨利 |
[06:25] | She was sickly from the moment I met her. | 我见到她的时候她就有病了 |
[06:28] | Don’t you talk about Henny! | 别跟我说亨利 |
[06:30] | So I guess you two are the lucky ones. | 那我觉得你们俩很幸运 |
[06:32] | So far. | 到目前还不错 |
[06:34] | Frank, if Aunt Baby were alive today, how old would she be? | 弗莱克,要是宝贝姑妈还活着 她会有多大了? |
[06:40] | She’d never make it. | 她不会活到今天的 |
[06:46] | So let me get this straight. You enjoy the lovemaking… | 那我就直说了 你喜欢做爱那一部分… |
[06:50] | – Well, do you? – Oh, yeah. Like strawberry pie. | – 是不是? – 哦,当然,就像草莓派 |
[06:54] | Okay. But you have a problem sharing a bed with me. | 但是你不愿意和我睡一张床 |
[06:57] | I know it’s not what the ladies like… | 我知道女士们都不喜欢这样… |
[06:59] | …but without some solid sack time, I’m a zombie. | …但是不睡好的话,我就成丧尸了 |
[07:03] | – I don’t know. – Oh, come on, man. | – 我听不懂 – 哦,求你了 |
[07:06] | Meet me halfway. | 给我一点空间 |
[07:08] | – You’re not easy, Kramer. – I know. | – 你可不简单,克莱默 – 我知道 |
[07:16] | So to what do I owe the pleasure of this unannounced visit? | 是什么把您这个稀客给请来了? |
[07:21] | I wanna buy back the Cadillac. | 我想把凯迪拉克买回来 |
[07:23] | You wanna buy it back? Why? | 你想买回去?为什么? |
[07:25] | You got drugs hidden in the trunk? | 你在后箱藏了毒品? |
[07:29] | – I’m kidding. – All right. I’ll give you 9000 for it. | – 开玩笑的 – 好吧,我给你九千块 |
[07:33] | Nine thousand for a Cadillac? It’s got no miles on it. | 九千想买卡迪拉克? 我还没有开过呢 |
[07:35] | – You bought it for six. – You’re not me. | – 你花六千买的呀 – 你不是我呀 |
[07:40] | – How much do you want for it? – The Kelley Blue Book value: $22,000. | – 你想要多少? – 凯利蓝本上面说的是:两万贰 |
[07:45] | Fourteen thousand. | 一万四 |
[07:47] | Done. But I get to drive it tomorrow… | 可以,不过我明天要开… |
[07:50] | …because Doris wants to go to Naples. | …因为多丽丝要去那布里斯 |
[07:54] | You need a pen? | 你需要一支笔吗? |
[07:57] | Still works. | 还能写 |
[08:01] | Hey, where’s Jerry? | 嗨,杰瑞在哪里? |
[08:03] | He’s performing at Bally’s in Atlantic City. | 他在大西洋城的巴厘酒店演出 |
[08:05] | Oh, okay. | 哦,那好 |
[08:07] | Yeah, I need his shoeshine kit. | 我要找他的擦鞋套装 |
[08:11] | He always hides it from me. | 他总是藏起来 |
[08:14] | Yeah, Bally’s? Yeah, Jerry Seinfeld’s room, please. | 喂,巴厘酒店? 请转杰瑞・宋飞的房间 |
[08:17] | You know that number? | 你知道电话号码? |
[08:19] | I used to have a problem. | 我以前不知道 |
[08:22] | What do you mean, he’s not registered? | 你说什么?他不住那里? |
[08:25] | – Well, S-E-l-N-V… – F. F-E-L-D. | – 嗯,宋江的宋 – 飞机的飞 |
[08:28] | F-E-L-D. | 飞机的飞 |
[08:32] | Well, I think you’re wrong. | 嗯,我想你搞错了 |
[08:36] | All right, you have a lucky day too. | 好吧,也祝你今天好运 |
[08:39] | – He’s not there? – No, they never heard of him. | – 他不住那里? – 不在,他们从来没听说过他 |
[08:45] | This is so nice of you to take us all out to dinner, George. | 你带我们出来吃饭真是太好了,乔治 |
[08:48] | Well, as much as I enjoy all the good-natured ribbing… | 是啊,就好像我享受 这些新鲜排骨一样… |
[08:52] | …nothing really makes me happier… | …我再高兴不过了… |
[08:54] | …than spending money on the people I care about. | …为我所关心的人花钱 |
[08:57] | – Where’s Jerry? – Oh, he’ll be here. | – 杰瑞在哪里? – 哦,他会来的 |
[08:59] | By the way, Elaine, thank you… | 还有,伊莲,谢谢你… |
[09:02] | …for laying out for the Arabian Mocha Java. | …给我买阿拉伯摩卡爪哇咖啡 |
[09:05] | George, you didn’t have to do this. | 乔治,你没有必要这样的 |
[09:09] | I’m president of a big company. I can afford to buy you coffee. | 我是一个大公司的总裁 这点钱给你买咖啡我还是有的 |
[09:13] | – President? – Yeah. | – 总裁? – 对啊 |
[09:15] | – Hey, look, he’s back. Hey. – Hey. | – 嗨,看啊,他回来了 – 嗨 |
[09:17] | I got your message so I came straight from Atlantic City. | 我收到你们的留言就 从亚特兰大城直接回来了 |
[09:20] | Kramer called Bally’s. You weren’t registered. | 克莱默打过电话到巴厘酒店 你没有登记 |
[09:22] | Well, I can’t stay under my own name. | 嗯,我不能用自己名字登记 |
[09:25] | I was registered under “Slappy White.” | 我用的是赵本山这个名字 |
[09:31] | Mom. Dad. | 妈,爸 |
[09:33] | Well, look who’s here. Hello, Seinfelds. | 哈,看都是谁在这儿啊 你好,宋飞 |
[09:38] | – What are you doing here? – We’re having an upscale dinner. | – 你们来干嘛? – 我们共进高级晚餐 |
[09:42] | – What? – Well, after talking to you… | – 什么? – 嗯,和你谈过之后… |
[09:44] | …we realized we may not have much time left. | …我们觉得我们的时间可能不多了 |
[09:47] | So we’re blowing it all. | 所以我们就想通了 |
[09:50] | Look, George, it’s a Pierre Cardin. | 看,乔治,这是皮尔卡丹 |
[09:59] | – That was all right. – Yeah. | – 真棒 – 是啊 |
[10:05] | Well, I’ll see you. | 好吧,回头见 |
[10:46] | – Hello. – Jerry. | – 喂 – 杰瑞 |
[10:48] | I had a little mishap with the car. | 那辆车有点大麻烦了 |
[10:55] | I’m down here in Alligator Alley. | 我在鳄鱼谷 |
[10:58] | – You better get down here. – All right. | – 你最好来一趟 – 好吧 |
[11:01] | Who was that? | 是谁的电话啊? |
[11:03] | That was the Golden Nugget… | 是金块酒店… |
[11:05] | …also in Atlantic City. | …也在大西洋城 |
[11:07] | They heard such good things about my show at Bally’s… | 他们听说我在巴厘的表演不错… |
[11:10] | …they want me for tonight. | …他们要我今天晚上去 |
[11:13] | So I’ll have to repack and go. | 所以我得准备一下就走 |
[11:19] | That didn’t sound like the Golden Nugget. | 那不像金块酒店 |
[11:22] | I’m worried. What happens if we have to support Jerry? | 我很担心 要是我们得负担杰瑞怎么办? |
[11:26] | – I’ll have to go back to work. – Where would you work? | – 我就得再去工作 – 去哪里工作? |
[11:30] | Maybe I should talk to Elaine. | 也许我得跟伊莲谈谈 |
[11:38] | Well, Mr. Seinfeld, I’m not sure I understand why you want a job here. | 嗯,宋飞先生,我不清楚 为什么您要来纽约找活干? |
[11:44] | What’s not to understand? | 有什么不清楚的? |
[11:45] | Well, for one thing, you live in Florida. | 哦,您是住在佛罗里达啊 |
[11:48] | I’m very comfortable working out of the house. | 我到外地工作没有问题 |
[11:50] | I have a phone. We have a Kinko’s nearby. | 我有电话 附近还有联邦快递的金考店 |
[11:54] | You know, I think | 你看,我的简历已经证明我的能力了 |
[11:57] | – I don’t have it. I’ll mail you one. | – 您的简历在哪里? – 我没有带在身上,回头我寄给你 |
[12:01] | All right, Mr. Seinfeld… | 好吧,宋飞先生… |
[12:03] | …what kind of a position did you have in mind? | …您觉得什么职位合适? |
[12:06] | – You sell clothes, don’t you? – Yeah. | – 你卖服装,是吗? – 是啊 |
[12:07] | Well, I sold raincoats in the garment center for 38 years. | 嗯,我在服装中心卖过38年的雨衣 |
[12:12] | – In 1949… – All right. All right. All right. | – 在 1949 年… – 好吧,好吧,好吧 |
[12:14] | You come in tomorrow. We’ll find something for you to do. | 您明天来,我们给您安排点活 |
[12:18] | You won’t regret this, Ms. Benes. | 你不会后悔的,贝尼斯女士 |
[12:20] | What time should I be in? I get up at 4. | 什么时间到?我早上四点起床 |
[12:22] | I could be here as early as 4:25. | 我可以四点二十五分到 |
[12:25] | Oh, Elaine… | 啊,伊莲… |
[12:27] | …this dry air is curing me like a Black Forest ham. | …这么干的空气就像 黑森林火腿那样令我身心舒畅 |
[12:32] | Mr. Peterman? You’re back. | 彼特曼先生? 你回来了 |
[12:38] | Who’s Mr. Fancy? | 这位有趣的先生是谁? |
[12:44] | I was thinking maybe I should spend the night. | 我想今天晚上我该呆这里 |
[12:47] | Oh, that’s sweet, but actually, I… | 哦,那不错,不过我… |
[12:50] | I think I’d prefer it if you left. | 你去别的地方睡更好些 |
[12:53] | – What? – You were completely right. | – 什么? – 你太对了 |
[12:56] | I sleep so much better when I’m alone. | 我一个人睡舒服多了 |
[12:59] | – And you scream in your sleep. – I do? | – 你睡觉的时候尖叫 – 是吗? |
[13:06] | There was a man. He was trying to get into my apartment last night. | 有个人,他昨晚想闯进我房间 |
[13:10] | He was jiggling the doorknob for 25 minutes. | 他扭门把手扭了二十五分钟 |
[13:13] | – Come on. It was probably the wind. – No, no. | – 拜托,可能是风唉 – 不,不是的 |
[13:16] | No, it was a fearless cat burglar. | 不,是个大胆的飞贼 |
[13:18] | Now, listen, you gotta let me sleep here. | 现在,听着,你得让我睡这里 |
[13:20] | I’ll stay over here on my side, and I’ll stuff a sock in my mouth. | 我会睡我这边,塞个袜子在嘴巴里面 |
[13:25] | Because I don’t wanna sleep alone. | 因为我不想一个人睡 |
[13:27] | Well, I do. | 但是我想啊 |
[13:36] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久才到? |
[13:38] | I live in New York. | 我住纽约唉 |
[13:41] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么事? |
[13:42] | This thing is a behemoth. | 它是个大怪兽 |
[13:45] | What did you do? | 你都干了些什么? |
[13:47] | I was making a simple lane change. | 我就是换个道而已么 |
[13:50] | I put on the blinker, and it took off on me. | 我打转向灯 它就飞起来了 |
[13:53] | And the next thing you know, I was submerged. | 然后你知道,我就在水下面了 |
[13:55] | I’m telling you, Jerry, I’m very lucky that those crocs didn’t get me. | 我告诉你,杰瑞, 我很幸运 那些鳄鱼没有吃掉我 |
[14:07] | You are such an idiot. | 你真是个白痴 |
[14:11] | Well, we got to get the car cleaned up for my parents. | 好吧,我们必须要把车洗干净 再给我父母 |
[14:14] | Do whatever you want. It’s your car. | 想干什么都行,是你的车 |
[14:16] | My car? You drove it into the swamp. | 我的车?你开进沼泽里面去的 |
[14:18] | It drove itself into the swamp. | 是它自己掉进去的 |
[14:21] | Besides, I think I lost my pen too. | 还有,我的笔也丢了 |
[14:26] | You know, that almost makes this all worthwhile. | 你知道吗,真是太值得了 |
[14:32] | Why is there a Cadillac parked in front of the house? | 房子前面为什么有一辆凯迪拉克呢? |
[14:35] | That’s your mother’s new car. | 那是你妈妈的新车 |
[14:38] | You bought that? | 你买的? |
[14:40] | It’s a coupe de elegance. | 是一辆高级双门跑车 |
[14:43] | Your father wanted a Mercedes… | 你爸爸想要奔驰… |
[14:45] | …but I won’t ride in a German car. | …但是我不想坐德国车 |
[14:49] | Morning. | 早 |
[14:54] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[14:56] | What the hell is going on here? | 这是怎么了? |
[14:57] | I had some trouble at my place. | 我住的地方有麻烦了 |
[14:59] | So I need a little company at night to sleep. | 所以我想找个人陪我睡觉 |
[15:03] | George, your mother and I and Kramer have been talking. | 乔治, 你妈和我已经和克莱默谈过了 |
[15:08] | – Oh, God. – George… | – 哦,老天 – 乔治… |
[15:10] | …your parents can’t blow their savings in this community. | …你的父母在这里没有办法花钱 |
[15:13] | It’s low-rent. We feel that Florida is really the place where they should be. | 这里房租太便宜了,我们觉得佛罗里达 才应该是他们呆的地方 |
[15:17] | You can drop a grand in Disney World like that. | 你可以在迪斯尼就像这样花掉一千块。 |
[15:21] | Wait a minute. You’re moving to Florida again? | 等下,你们又要再搬去佛罗里达? |
[15:23] | Well, it’s either that or we stay here near you… | 啊,要么去那里 我们在你身边… |
[15:27] | …and just sit on the money. | …但是不花钱 |
[15:30] | What do you think we should do, Georgie? | 你觉得我们该怎么做,小乔? |
[15:37] | So effective immediately, Ms. Benes will return to her old position… | 所以从现在起贝尼斯女士 回到她原来的职位… |
[15:41] | …at her original salary and I, of course, will return to mine. | …和工资,而我,当然,也回来了 |
[15:45] | Kudos, Elaine, on a job… | 感谢,伊莲,工作都… |
[15:48] | …done. | …干完了 |
[15:50] | What about my stock options? | 那我的股票期权呢? |
[15:52] | I think not. | 我想没有吧 |
[15:55] | Now down to business. I have had this vision… | 谈生意的事情吧,我有这样的看法… |
[15:58] | …of a diaphanous rumrunner scarf. | …那种走私酒的人戴的透明围巾不错 |
[16:00] | Well, we could fly some fabric in from our silk factories… | 嗯,我们可以从蚕丝工厂调点织物过来… |
[16:04] | …for about $ 1000 dollars a bolt. – A thousand? | – …大概一千块一锭 – 一千块? |
[16:07] | I know a couple of Chinamen over on 43rd Street… | 我认识一些43街的中国人… |
[16:09] | …that will do it for half that. – It’s, Asian Americans. | – …一半价格就够了 – 是,亚裔美国人 |
[16:13] | What? | 什么? |
[16:14] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[16:17] | – Don’t worry… – Morty Seinfeld. | – 别担心… – 莫蒂・宋飞 |
[16:19] | I cut velvet for 40 years with Harry Alper. | 我在纺织厂做割绒做了40年 |
[16:22] | Okay, Mr. Seinfeld, this is not… | 好的,宋飞先生,这不是… |
[16:24] | Elaine, did you hire this man? | 伊莲,你雇的他? |
[16:26] | No, no… Well, I mean, he’s more like an intern, you know, at best. | 不是,不是… 嗯,我是说 他最多做个实习 |
[16:34] | So if your parents move to Florida, you’re poor. | 所以你父母去佛罗里达,你变穷了 |
[16:36] | – But happy. – Obviously. | – 但是很高兴 – 看得出来 |
[16:39] | And if they stay, you’re rich, but… | 他们留下,你就有钱,但是… |
[16:43] | Obviously. | 当然 |
[16:45] | It’s quite a dilemma. | 真是一个矛盾啊 |
[16:46] | You know, I have a bit of a dilemma of my own. | 你知道,我也有我的矛盾事情 |
[16:49] | No, no, no. | 不,不,不 |
[16:51] | We’re staying on me. We haven’t solved anything yet. | 先谈我的事情,我们什么也没有解决呢 |
[16:54] | All right. This is easy. Just let them go. So now, listen… | 好吧,很容易 让他们去吧,所以现在听我说… |
[16:57] | What do you mean? They’re spending all my money. | 你什么意思? 他们在花我的钱 |
[16:59] | All right. Then they stay. Let me ask you a ques… | 好吧,让他们留下 我问你一个问… |
[17:01] | Could you put a little thought into this? | 你能够帮我一下 认真想想吗? |
[17:04] | Jerry’s gone. You could humor me. He humors me. | 杰瑞走了,你可以逗我开心 他逗我开心的 |
[17:07] | Speaking of Jerry… | 说起杰瑞… |
[17:08] | …his father is driving me so crazy down at Peterman’s. | …他老爸在彼特曼面前让我很难堪 |
[17:13] | Know what I do when one of these guys is breathing down my neck? | 你知道这种情况我会怎么做吗? |
[17:15] | – What? – You schedule a late meeting. | – 怎样? – 你安排一个会,让他迟到 |
[17:18] | – What does that do? – Old guys are up at 4 a.m. | – 干嘛? – 老年人4点起床 |
[17:20] | By 2:30, they’re wiped… How did we get back on to you? | 两点半的时候他们就不行了 怎么又是谈你的事情了? |
[17:23] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[17:26] | You know I got nothing out of this. | 你看我什么都没有得到 |
[17:31] | – Hey, Frank. – Yeah. | – 嗨,弗兰克 – 嗯 |
[17:33] | You got two beds in here. | 你这里有两张床 |
[17:34] | That’s right. That’s me on the left. | 是的,我睡左边 |
[17:37] | So you sleep in separate beds. | 所以你们分开睡 |
[17:39] | Thirty years ago we came to an agreement. | 三十年前我们达成的协议 |
[17:41] | The only way I could get some rest. | 唯一的办法让我能够休息一下 |
[17:43] | Really? | 真的? |
[17:44] | Estelle has got the jimmy arms. | 埃斯特尔的手喜欢乱动 |
[17:47] | You can get that in your arms? | 手也会乱动? |
[17:49] | Like you wouldn’t believe. | 你没法相信 |
[17:54] | Jerry, it’s getting late. | 杰瑞,现在有点晚了 |
[17:56] | You cleaned up the car. | 你把车清洗了 |
[17:58] | You made all your phone calls. | 你打了电话 |
[18:00] | Why are you still here? | 为什么你还不走? |
[18:03] | Well, I maxed out my credit cards. | 嗯,我的信用卡额度用完了 |
[18:06] | And I don’t have enough cash for a hotel room. | 我也没有钱住旅馆了 |
[18:10] | – So… – You are thinking of staying here? | – 所以… – 你想住这里? |
[18:13] | – Well… – You’ve got some nerve. | – 啊… – 你真是想得美 |
[18:16] | I almost break my neck in that deathtrap of yours… | 你的车差点把我脖子都弄断了 |
[18:20] | …and now you ask me for a favor? | …而你还要我帮你? |
[18:22] | Didn’t like that crack about the pen? | 笔断了不爽了? |
[18:24] | I did not. | 是的 |
[18:29] | Well, I’ve given this a lot of thought… | 好吧,我考虑很久了… |
[18:31] | …and I’ve gotta say… | …而我要说… |
[18:35] | As much as I’d like to see the two of you living it up… | 尽管我希望让你们俩… |
[18:38] | …in a warm, tropical setting… | …住在温暖的热带地区… |
[18:41] | …I would just miss you too much. | …但我又会过度想念你们 |
[18:43] | So I’ve decided… | 因此我决定… |
[18:45] | …I want you to stay. | …我要你们留下来 |
[18:49] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[18:50] | We bought a condo at Del Boca Vista. | 我们在德尔波卡岛 买了一套公寓 |
[18:52] | We’re leaving tonight. | 我们今晚走 |
[18:56] | You said it was my call. | 你们说要我决定的 |
[18:58] | We were just being nice. | 我们只是好意而已 |
[19:01] | Cosmo, are you sure you’re gonna be all right here alone? | 科兹莫,你一个人在这真没事吗? |
[19:05] | Oh, yeah, I got Emily coming over tonight. | 哦,没事,艾米莉今晚过来 |
[19:08] | You’re letting him have a woman over? | 你让他带女人过来? |
[19:10] | He’s not family. It’s different psychologically. | 他没有家庭 这在心理上是不同的 |
[19:17] | And so I made an explosive out of chickpeas. | 我让豆荚爆开了 |
[19:21] | And I stopped that great rhino right in his tracks. | 我还让一头大犀牛停下来了 |
[19:24] | – It’s getting late. Why don’t we… – Mr. Peterman… | – 有点晚了, 我们为什么不… – 彼特曼先生… |
[19:26] | …that can’t have been the only time that you faced mortal danger. | …你一定不止一次面对 生死攸关吧? |
[19:31] | Funny you should ask, Elaine. | 伊莲,你问的真好 |
[19:33] | If we’re gonna stay till all hours of the night… | 如果我们要继续呆到晚上… |
[19:35] | …can’t we at least get some food here? | …我们能不能弄点吃的来? |
[19:38] | It’s only 5:15. | 这才五点一刻啊 |
[19:41] | So later on that same day… | 所以那天后来… |
[19:43] | …I developed a great hankering for some wild honey. | …我很想要点野花蜂蜜 |
[19:46] | Okay, I’m done. | 我得走了 |
[19:48] | I’ll be back in the morning when he’s close to finished with this story. | 明早他故事快讲完的时候 我再回来 |
[19:51] | Morty. | 莫蒂 |
[19:53] | My stories are what sell these clothes. | 我的故事关系到怎么卖这些衣服 |
[19:56] | Cheap fabric and dim lighting: | 劣质布料,昏暗的灯光 |
[19:58] | That’s how you move merchandise. | 你就是靠这样卖衣服的 |
[20:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:02] | You’re out. | 你被炒了 |
[20:05] | I never knew what I was peddling with those stupid cartoons… | 我就不知道怎么卖那些傻傻的卡通… |
[20:07] | …and that paper book anyway. | …和那本烂书 |
[20:32] | I don’t know why I let you talk me into that corned beef at Snitzers. | 我不懂怎么听了你的 去吃强记餐厅的咸牛肉 |
[20:36] | – No one held a gun to your head. – Yeah. | – 没人逼你 – 哼 |
[20:39] | Don’t forget: We’re eating at the Fidermans’ tomorrow. | 别忘了,明天我们 去辉记餐厅吃饭 |
[20:41] | Why do I have to go? They’re your friends. | 为什么我要去? 是你的朋友而已 |
[20:43] | – You like them. – I’ve had it with them. | – 你和他们关系不错啊 – 我和他们吃过饭了 |
[20:47] | Then we won’t go. | 那我们就不去了 |
[20:49] | Okay, okay. What time? | 好吧,好吧,什么时间? |
[20:52] | Eight-thirty. | 八点半 |
[20:58] | That was all right. | 真不错 |
[21:08] | “One bright note in today’s market was the stock of retailer J. Peterman… | 今天股市的亮点 一个叫彼特曼的零售商… |
[21:14] | …whose founder’s surprise return generated a rise… | …它的创始人回来工作造成股价… |
[21:17] | …of 12 and a half points.” | …上升了12.5个百分点 |
[21:22] | That means if you still had those stock options… | 就是说如果你还有那些股权的话… |
[21:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:27] | That’s a shame. | 真遗憾 |
[21:28] | What are you, sticking it to me? | 你什么意思?嘲笑我吗? |
[21:31] | – What? – I think you’re sticking it to me. | – 什么? – 我觉得你在取笑我 |
[21:33] | I’m sure George is just being sympathetic. | 我说乔治只是表示同情而已 |
[21:35] | Sticking it! | 取笑我 |
[21:38] | You’re not alone. I’m practically broke. | 不只是你,我也破产了 |
[21:41] | – Really? – No. | – 真的? – 不是 |
[21:42] | But… | 只不过… |
[21:44] | …I did blow over 20,000 on that Cadillac. | …我的确花了两万块在 那辆凯迪拉克上面 |
[21:48] | Delicious. | 真好吃 |
[21:49] | – You seem happy. – Hey, the folks are 1200 miles away. | – 你好像蛮高兴的 – 嗨, 他们在1200哩以外 |
[21:53] | I’m basking in the buffer zone. | 我在享受自助餐 |
[21:55] | Another piece of pie here. | 再来片派 |
[21:57] | So were your parents shocked to see the Cadillac? | 那你父母又看到凯迪拉克吃惊吗? |
[22:00] | Actually, I haven’t heard from them yet. | 其实我也不知道 |
[22:02] | When are we gonna tell Jerry? | 我们和杰瑞怎么说? |
[22:04] | I don’t wanna worry him. | 我不想让他担心 |
[22:06] | We’ll tell him next time we go up. | 我们就说下次告诉他 |
[22:09] | He thought he could buy back that Cadillac for us? | 他以为他可以把车买回来? |
[22:12] | He’s not getting away with that. | 他还在打这个主意呢 |
[22:14] | Besides, that condo was too much house. | 另外,那个公寓太大了 |
[22:21] | How many times can you check the car? | 你要看多少次那部车? |
[22:24] | I saw a bum sleeping in the Cadillac the other day. | 我看见一个流浪汉 睡在那个凯迪拉克里面 |
[22:27] | Why would someone break into a car to take a nap? | 他为什么要破车而入 而只是睡个觉? |
[22:31] | They don’t nap. They make it their home. | 不只是睡觉 他们把它变成自己的家 |
[22:33] | They urinate in there. | 他们在里面撒尿 |
[22:35] | You’re driving me crazy. | 你真让我受不了 |
[22:37] | That’s it. We’re going back to Queens. Where’s my hat? | 够了,我们回纽约去 我的帽子在哪里? |
[22:39] | No! | 没门 |