时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Hang on, let me just pick up a paper. | 稍等 我拿份报纸 |
[00:07] | Excuse me. Would you mind… | 不好意思,能麻烦你… |
[00:08] | …watching my bag for a minute? – Yeah, no problem. | -…帮我看管一下包么? – 好的,没问题 |
[00:12] | – Let’s go. – Well, I gotta watch this guy’s bag. | – 我们走 – 可我得在这儿帮那个人看包 |
[00:15] | – For how long? – I’m sure he’ll be back in a second. | – 那得多久? – 我肯定他应该马上就回来了 |
[00:21] | – Nice stuff. – Come on. | – 好东西 – 拜托… |
[00:25] | Excuse me, sir. Would you mind watching my bag for a second? | 你好,先生,能帮我看管一下包么? |
[00:28] | Why? So I can stand here like an idiot… | 为什么?你想让我像个傻瓜一样站在这里… |
[00:30] | …not knowing if you’ll ever come back? | …不知道你什么时候会回来取吗 |
[00:34] | – Where are you going? – I’m gonna be this guy’s friend. | – 你去哪里? – 去跟那个家伙做朋友 |
[00:44] | – New clothes? – Yeah, I did some shopping. | – 买了新衣服? – 嗯,刚去购物了… |
[00:46] | Some new-clothes shopping. | …为了买新衣服 |
[00:49] | Can I borrow your menu? | 我能借用一下你的菜单么? |
[00:50] | Strange, for new pants there’s noticeable wear… | 奇怪,你新的卡其裤的屁股位置… |
[00:53] | …on the buttocks of those chinos. | …有明显的磨损 |
[00:56] | Wait, those are the clothes from the bag. | 等等,你穿的是那个包里的衣服 |
[00:59] | The guy never came back. | 那个人没有回来取 |
[01:00] | He asked you to watch them, not wear them. | 他让你帮忙看着衣服,不是让你穿着 |
[01:03] | I’m still watching them. | 我现在依然在看着衣服 |
[01:06] | – You look like a tourist. – All right. Let me ask you something. | – 你看起来像个游客 – 我问你点事… |
[01:09] | When do you start to worry about ear hair? | 你从什么时候开始在意起耳毛问题? |
[01:12] | When you hear, like, a soft rustling. | 当你听到那些轻微的�~�~声时 |
[01:16] | Puberty that never stops. | 发育青春期真是没完没了 |
[01:18] | Ear puberty, nose puberty, knuckle puberty. | 耳朵发育,鼻子发育 关节也发育 |
[01:20] | You gotta be vigilant. | 你必须保持警惕 |
[01:22] | All right. Let me ask you this: | 我问你 |
[01:24] | You know where Walker Street is downtown? | 你知道市中心的沃克大街在哪里吗? |
[01:26] | – I got a league meeting there. – Oh, right, the new job. | – 我要去参加一个社团会议 – 噢,是关于你的新工作吧 |
[01:29] | – Yeah. – How is it? | – 对 – 感觉怎么样? |
[01:30] | I love it. New office, new salary. I’m the new Wilhelm. | 我爱它,新的办公室,新的工资 我接替了德国佬威廉的工作 |
[01:33] | So who’s the new you? | 那谁来接替你原来的工作? |
[01:35] | They got an intern from Francis Lewis High. | 他们从法兰西斯路易斯高中 找了个实习生来做 |
[01:39] | His name is Keith. He comes in Mondays after school. | 名字是基斯 他周一放学后去工作 |
[01:42] | – Hi, Alex. – I’m sorry I’m late. | – 你好,阿历克斯 – 抱歉,我迟到了 |
[01:44] | – Have you ordered yet? – No. | – 你点菜了么? – 还没有 |
[01:45] | I’ll be right back. | 我一会儿回来 |
[01:48] | Where are you meeting these women? When they get off the bus… | 你在那儿认识的这个美女? 不会是在港务局那站… |
[01:51] | …at the Port Authority? – Right here, George. In here. | …下公交车的时候吧? – 就在这里,乔治,就在心里面 |
[01:54] | Try opening this up. You’ll find the biggest dating scene in the world. | 试着打开心门,你会找到这世界上最好的约会 |
[02:00] | Thanks. Thanks a lot. | 多谢… |
[02:11] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 你好 – 你好啊 |
[02:12] | – Hi. – Where’s Jerry? | – 嘿 – 杰瑞在哪里? |
[02:14] | Well, he’s in the shower. | 噢,他正在洗澡 |
[02:15] | – You want me to get him? – No, no, no. | – 我去叫他么? – 不,不用了 |
[02:18] | Actually, I kind of need to speak to you. | 实际上我是想跟你谈谈 |
[02:20] | Oh, well, let’s sit down. | 噢,那好请坐吧 |
[02:31] | Kramer, remember that whole deal with you selling Peterman… | 克莱默 你还记得过去你想把你的一些故事卖给彼得曼… |
[02:35] | …your stories for his book, and then he gave them back to you? | …作为他的书的一部分 但结果他拒绝了? |
[02:39] | Vaguely. | 好像是吧 |
[02:41] | Well, I was kind of short on material… | 因为我有点缺乏素材… |
[02:46] | …and I put them in the book anyway. | 所以我把你的故事编到了那本书里 |
[02:50] | You put my life stories in his autobiography? | 你把我那些生活故事放到他的自传里了? |
[02:53] | Kramer, listen, it is such a stupid book. | 克莱默,那只是一本愚蠢的书 |
[02:55] | – It doesn’t matter. – No, no. Sure it matters. | – 所以无关紧要 – 不,不是,我觉得很重要 |
[03:00] | I’ve broken through, huh? | 看起来我终于有突破了,对吧? |
[03:03] | I’m part of popular culture now. Listen, I’d like to thank Mr. Peterman. | 我变成了流行文化的一部分 听着我想去谢谢彼得曼先生 |
[03:07] | He’s doing a book signing at Waldenbooks this afternoon. | 他今天下午在沃尔顿书店签名售书 |
[03:10] | Waldenbooks. That’s a major chain, huh? | 沃尔顿书店 那可是个大连锁书店啊 |
[03:15] | Hey, Jerry, I’m going to Waldenbooks. | 杰瑞,我要去沃尔顿书店 |
[03:17] | Oh, get out! Get out! I don’t wanna live like this! | 噢,出去,出去! 我不想要这种生活! |
[03:23] | All right, let’s go. | 好的,我们走 |
[03:28] | – Mr. Lippman, how are you? – How are you? | – 雷普曼先生,最近怎么样啊 – 你好 |
[03:32] | – Well, I’m not bad. Not bad. – What are you doing here? | – 嗯,还不错吧 – 你怎么在这里呢 |
[03:35] | I work for Pendant Publishing. This is our book. | 我为庞丹特出版社工作 这是我们的书 |
[03:39] | If you can call it that. | 如果那能称作’书’的话 |
[03:41] | Why is it every half-wit and sitcom star has his own book out now? | 为什么现在蠢蛋和肥皂剧明星 都能出书了 |
[03:49] | Hey, buddy. Remember me? | 你好,朋友,还记得我么? |
[03:51] | You’re that gangly fellow we bought the stories from. | 你是那个又瘦又高的家伙 我们从你那里买了点故事 |
[03:55] | Yeah, I’m just here to do my part. What’s your name, darling? | 对,我就想来这里尽尽自己的职责 亲爱的,能告诉你的名字么? |
[03:58] | – Who are you? – Oh, I’m… | – 你是哪位? – 哦,我是… |
[04:00] | Let me use your pen, will you? | 我能用用你的笔么? |
[04:03] | – I’m the real Peterman. | – 我是真实的彼得曼 |
[04:05] | All right, playtime’s over. | 好啦,玩笑结束了 |
[04:08] | Relax, man. | 放松,朋友 |
[04:10] | There’s enough juice here to keep us all fat and giggly. | 这儿的美女多的 足够让我们两个都养眼了 |
[04:14] | I can’t believe somebody pulled the top off this muffin. | 难以置信竟然有人把松饼的上端掰掉了 |
[04:16] | That was me. I’m sorry, l… | 是我,不好意思我… |
[04:19] | I don’t like the stumps. | 我不喜欢松饼其余的部分 |
[04:23] | – So you just eat the tops? – Oh, yeah, it’s the best part. | – 那么说你只吃松饼上端? – 哦,对,那是最好吃的部分 |
[04:26] | It’s crunchy. It’s explosive. It’s… | 它是那么酥脆,那么蓬松… |
[04:28] | It’s where the muffin breaks free of the pan… | 它是松饼逃离烤盘… |
[04:31] | …and sort of does its own thing. | …按自由意志行事的部分 |
[04:36] | I’ll tell you, that’s a million-dollar idea right there. Just sell the tops. | 跟你说,这绝对是一个金点子 只卖松饼头 |
[04:41] | Okay. Let’s go, slim. That’s enough. | 行了,跟我们走,伙计,够了 |
[04:43] | – I have a right to be here. – Come on. | – 我有权利呆在这里 – 够了 |
[04:45] | These are my fans. Hey, you’re hurting my elbow. | 这些都是我的粉丝 嘿,你弄疼我的手肘了 |
[04:51] | Try looking up, hayseed. | 看着点儿道,乡巴佬 |
[04:55] | You wanna sightsee, get on a bus. | 你要想观光,去找辆巴士 |
[04:59] | Please don’t think all New Yorkers are so rude. | 请别以为纽约客都是那么粗鲁 |
[05:01] | – Well, no, actually I’m… – I’m Mary Anne. | – 噢,不,实际上我是… – 我是玛丽・安 |
[05:04] | I work for the New York Visitors Center. | 我在纽约游客服务中心工作 |
[05:06] | Where are you visiting from? | 你从哪里来的呢? |
[05:09] | Little Rock, Arkansas. | 阿肯色州的小岩城 |
[05:21] | That looks new. | 好像和以前不一样啊 |
[05:31] | So get this: Peterman has his henchmen… | 情况是这样的: 彼得曼的手下… |
[05:34] | …forcefully eject me from the book signing. | …强行把我从签书会上赶了出来 |
[05:37] | Like I’m some sort of maniac. | 把我当成疯子 |
[05:41] | – Yeah, that’s too bad. – What’s the matter with you? | – 噢,那是够惨的 – 你怎么了? |
[05:44] | – Nothing. – No, no, no, don’t give me that. | – 没什么啊 – 不,不,不对,别瞒着我了 |
[05:46] | I know you. Something’s wrong. What is it? What happened? | 我太了解你了,肯定有什么事儿 到底什么事? 发生什么了? |
[05:48] | – I did something stupid. – What did you do? | – 我做傻事了 – 干什么了? |
[05:53] | – Well, I was shaving… – Yeah. | – 哦,在我刮脸时… – 嗯 |
[05:55] | …and I noticed an asymmetry in my chest hair. | …我发现我的胸毛并不对称 |
[05:58] | And I was trying to even it out. And the next thing I knew: | 所以我试着刮胸毛让它对称点 但当我反应过来时: |
[06:02] | Gone. | 毛全没了… |
[06:04] | Don’t you know you’re not supposed to poke around down there? | 你难道不知道没事儿别乱动那里吗? |
[06:07] | – Well, women do it. – “Well, women do it.” | – 可是女人就这么做 – “女人就这么做” |
[06:10] | Well, I’ll tell you what. I’ll pick you up a sundress and a parasol… | 就是说,我塞给你女士太阳裙和阳伞… |
[06:13] | …and you can just sashay your pretty little self around the town square. | …你就可以在市中心的广场上走秀了 |
[06:17] | – Well, what am I gonna tell Alex? – Now, you listen to me. | – 哦,那我怎么告诉阿历克斯(宋飞女友)? – 听着哥们 |
[06:19] | You don’t tell anybody about this. No one. You hear me? | 这儿事你谁也别告诉 谁也别告诉,懂了吗? |
[06:23] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嗯 – 你好啊 |
[06:24] | – Jerry shaved his chest. – Hey! | – 杰瑞刮光了胸毛 – 嗨! |
[06:27] | I forgot. Wait, never mind. | 噢,我忘了,无所谓了 |
[06:32] | You couldn’t pay me enough to ride a horse in this city. | 你不可能让我在城里骑马 |
[06:35] | I mean, it’s hard enough to cross the street in a pair of sneakers… | 我的意思是穿着运动鞋过马路已经够困难的了… |
[06:38] | …let alone six feet in the air on a jittery, glassy-eyed dinosaur. | …更别提距地面六英尺高 骑在神经兮兮又近视的恐龙上过马路 |
[06:42] | How about the beach this weekend? | 那这个周末去海边怎么样? |
[06:46] | Well, you couldn’t pay me enough to go to the beach on a weekend. | 哦,你也不可能让我周末去海边 |
[06:49] | – I mean, it’s hard enough to park… – All right, all right. | – 我的意思是停车已经够困难的了… – 行了,行了 |
[06:51] | Is that a Mexican Hairless? I love those. | 那是墨西哥无毛犬吗? 我特喜欢它们 |
[06:55] | Oh, hairless. This is where it’s at. It’s so much smoother and cleaner. | 噢,没有毛,这就是让我喜欢的地方 它摸起来如此的平滑干净 |
[07:02] | Really? | 是吗? |
[07:04] | Excuse me. Are you eating a muffin top? | 请问,你在吃松饼头吗? |
[07:07] | Yeah, a muffin-top store just opened up down the street. | 是啊,街那边刚开了一家松饼头店 |
[07:11] | – A muffin-top store? – What did I just say? | – 一家卖松饼头的店? – 我刚刚说什么来着? |
[07:27] | Top of the muffin to you. | 松饼头,特制为你 |
[07:29] | Elaine. | 伊莲 |
[07:31] | Mr. Lippman? | 雷普曼先生? |
[07:35] | So you’re pretending to be a tourist? | 那么说你正在假扮一个游客? |
[07:38] | It’s beautiful. | 感觉很好 |
[07:40] | She makes all the plans. | 她为我制定了整套的观光计划 |
[07:42] | I’m not from around here, so it’s okay if I’m stupid. | 既然我不是本地人 所以如果我看起来比较傻那也没关系 |
[07:46] | And she knows I’m only in town visiting… | 她还知道 我只是来城里观光… |
[07:48] | …so there’s no messy breakups. | …所以不会有麻烦的分手问题 |
[07:51] | – How do you explain your apartment? – I got a hotel room. | – 但你怎么解释你的住处? – 我找了个旅馆住 |
[07:55] | You moved into a hotel? | 你住旅馆? |
[07:57] | Well, I don’t know anyone here, Jerry. Where else am I gonna stay? | 嗯,因为我在这谁都不认识,杰瑞 你说我能去哪里? |
[08:01] | So get this: We’re in the park today. Alex goes wild for this hairless dog. | 听听这个:今天我们去公园了 阿历克斯特别喜欢那只没毛的狗 |
[08:06] | – So? – So I figured… | – 所以? – 所以我想… |
[08:07] | …since she likes one hairless animal, why not another? | …既然她这么喜欢那只没毛的动物 应该也会喜欢其他没毛的吧? |
[08:12] | – Oh, really? – Yes. | – 哦,是吗? – 嗯 |
[08:14] | – You tell her you shaved it? – Are you nuts? | – 你刮胸毛的事告诉她了吗? – 你疯了么? |
[08:16] | I don’t want her to think I’m one of those low-rise briefs guys… | 我可不想让她以为 我是一个低层次、没有男人味的… |
[08:19] | …who shaves his chest. | …爱刮胸毛的人 |
[08:23] | Hey, Jerry! | 嘿,杰瑞! |
[08:27] | I’m starting a Peterman Reality Bus Tour. Check it out. | 我正开始一段真实彼得曼巴士之旅 看啊 |
[08:34] | Reality tour? | 真实之旅? |
[08:36] | The last thing this guy is qualified to give a tour of is reality. | 这哥们最没资格说什么真实世界 |
[08:41] | This was my idea. You stole my idea. | 这是我的点子 你偷了我的点子 |
[08:44] | Elaine, these ideas are all in the air. They’re in the air. | 伊莲,这些点子满处都是 就在我们周围的空气里 |
[08:47] | Oh, well, then, if that air is coming out of this face… | 哦,那好,如果这些空气 是从我这里出来的… |
[08:50] | …then it is my air and my idea. | …那么那就是我的空气,我的点子 |
[08:52] | – You want a muffin or not? – Peach. | – 你到底想不想要松饼了? – 来个桃子味的 |
[08:58] | So I’ve noticed you don’t have much of an accent. | 我注意到你没有太多口音 |
[09:02] | Yeah, my parents have it. Sometimes it skips a generation. | 嗯,我的父母有 有时候口音会隔代遗传 |
[09:07] | So I was thinking maybe tonight we could go back to my hotel. | 我在想今晚我们也许能去我的旅馆 |
[09:10] | I got SpectraVision. | 我们来个“开心之旅” |
[09:12] | First five minutes free. | 头五分钟免费 |
[09:16] | Look, George… | 哦,乔治… |
[09:18] | …I’m really enjoying spending time with you… | …和你在一起真的很开心… |
[09:21] | …but I’m not sure this is gonna work out. | …但我不清楚这能否行得通 |
[09:24] | At some point you’re going back to your job at Tyler Chicken… | 早晚你得回到你的泰勒鸡店工作上… |
[09:27] | …and your three-legged dog, Willy. | …还有你的三腿犬威利 |
[09:33] | And I’m still gonna be here. | 但我还得呆在这里 |
[09:36] | Well, what if I told you I’m thinking of moving here? | 那要是我说我想搬到这里生活呢? |
[09:40] | George, no offense, but this city would eat you alive. | 乔治,不是打击你, 这个城市会把你生吞活剥了的 |
[09:52] | You’re moving to New York? That’s fantastic. | 你要搬来纽约 这太好了 |
[09:57] | I can see you all the time now. | 这样我就能随时看到你了 |
[10:01] | Eat me alive, huh? We’ll see who can make it in this town. | 把我生吞活剥? 我倒要看这个城市里谁能做到 |
[10:05] | – What is it she thinks you can’t do? – Find a job, get an apartment. | – 她觉得什么事你办不到? – 找个工作,找间公寓 |
[10:10] | How did you do those things? | 你怎么办到呢? |
[10:13] | Never mind, they’re done. All I have to do now is redo them. | 别担心,已经办妥了 所有我需要做的就是重做一遍 |
[10:16] | You know, if you take everything I’ve accomplished in my entire life… | 知道么,如果你把 我这辈子所有完成的事收集起来… |
[10:20] | …and condense it down into one day, it looks decent. | …并且把它们浓缩成一天的成果 看起来还很不错 |
[10:26] | Hey, what were you doing with that bus yesterday? | 嘿,你昨天用那辆巴士干什么了? |
[10:29] | Here you go. Here you go. Check it out. | 这是你的,这是你的 看看这个 |
[10:34] | “The Real Peterman Reality Bus Tour.” | “真实彼特曼的现实巴士之旅” |
[10:36] | – I’m confused. – That Peterman book is big business. | – 我搞不懂了 – 那本彼得曼的书可是大生意 |
[10:39] | People wanna know the stories behind the stories. | 人们想知道故事背后的故事 |
[10:41] | Nobody wants to go on a three-hour bus tour… | 没人想参加一个关于 完全不认识的人的生活的… |
[10:43] | …of a totally unknown person’s life. | …三小时巴士游览 |
[10:46] | I’m only charging $37.50, plus you get a pizza bagel and dessert. | 我只收费37.5美金 另外顾客还能得到一个比萨饼和甜点 |
[10:51] | – What’s dessert? – Bite-size 3 Musketeers. | – 甜点是什么? – “满口香之三个火枪手” |
[10:55] | Just like the real Peterman eats. | 就像是真正的彼得曼吃的东西 |
[10:57] | – He eats those? – No, I eat those. | – 他吃那些? – 不,我吃 |
[11:00] | I’m the real Peterman. | 我才是真正的彼得曼 |
[11:02] | – I don’t… – Wait a minute. | – 我不知道… – 稍等 |
[11:04] | I think I understand this. | 我觉得我理解了 |
[11:06] | J. Peterman is real. His biography is not. | J・彼得曼是真实的 但他的传记是假的 |
[11:09] | Now, you, Kramer, are real. | 你,克莱默,是真实的 |
[11:11] | – Talk to me. – But your life is Peterman’s. | – 继续说,哥们 – 但是你的生活是彼得曼的 |
[11:15] | Now, the bus tour, which is real… | 而这个巴士之旅是真实的… |
[11:17] | …takes you to places that, while they are real… | …它把你带到一些地方 当它们是真实的… |
[11:20] | …they are not real in the sense that they did not really happen… | …但某种意义上它们并没有真的发生… |
[11:23] | …to the real Peterman, which is you. | …在那个真正的彼得曼身上, 而是你 |
[11:26] | – Understand? – Yeah, it’s 37.50 for a 3 Musketeers. | – 明白了吧? – 嗯,就是花37.5美金买“三个火枪手”甜点 |
[11:34] | Elaine, I’m in over my head. Nobody likes my muffin tops. | 伊莱恩,我不明白了 没人喜欢我的松饼头 |
[11:39] | So? What do you want me to do about it? | 那么你想让我做什么 |
[11:41] | You’re the muffin-top expert. Tell me what I’m doing wrong. | 你是松饼头专家 得告诉我哪里做错了啊 |
[11:44] | Mr. Lippman, when I worked for you at Pendant Publishing… | 雷普曼先生,当我为你在庞丹特出版社工作时… |
[11:47] | …I believed in you, you know, as a man of integrity. | …我把你当作一个正直的人信任 你知道么 |
[11:51] | But when I saw you in that paper hat and that apron… | 但当我看到你戴着厨师纸帽子 穿着围裙… |
[11:56] | What if I cut you in for 30 percent of the profits? | 要是我分给你百分之三十的利润呢? |
[11:58] | Deal. Here’s your problem: | 成交,你的问题就是: |
[12:02] | You’re making just the muffin tops. | 你只是做松饼头 |
[12:05] | – What do you mean? – You gotta make the whole muffin. | – 你什么意思? – 你得做出整个的松饼 |
[12:09] | Then you… | 之后你… |
[12:13] | …pop the top, toss the stump. | …你取下上部,抛掉剩下的 |
[12:18] | Taste. | 尝尝 |
[12:24] | – So, what do we do with the bottoms? – Give them to a soup kitchen. | – 不错,那么剩余的部分怎么办? – 把他们捐给救济处 |
[12:27] | – It’s a good idea. – And one more thing. | – 真是个好主意 – 还有件事 |
[12:30] | Do you really think we need the exclamation point? | 你觉得我们真的需要那个惊叹号么? |
[12:32] | Because it’s not, “Top of the muffin to you!” | 因为“松饼头,特制为你!” 很不协调 |
[12:36] | No, no, it is. | 不,不,挺合适的 |
[12:42] | Hey, Jerry. | 嘿,杰瑞 |
[12:43] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[12:45] | Lady Gillette? | 女用吉列剃刀? |
[12:48] | Oh, what’s going on? | 噢,怎么回事? |
[12:51] | – Hey. – What? | – 嘿 – 什么? |
[12:53] | – Jeez. – Can’t I get a moment’s peace? | – 天哪 – 我能得到片刻安宁吗? |
[12:55] | – What are you doing to yourself? – I can’t stop. | – 你在对自己干嘛? – 我不能停下来 |
[13:00] | – Alex thinks I’m naturally hairless. – What? You can’t keep this up. | – 阿历克斯以为我是天生无胸毛 – 什么? 可你没法这样维持下去 |
[13:04] | Don’t you know what’s gonna happen? | 你难道不知道会发生什么吗? |
[13:06] | Every time you shave it, it’s gonna come in thicker and fuller and darker. | 每次你刮完以后 它会长的更粗、更多、更黑 |
[13:10] | – Oh, that’s an old wives’ tale. – Is it? Look at this. | – 那只不过是无稽之谈 – 是嘛?那看看这 |
[13:15] | – What is…? What is that? – Look at it! Look at it! | – 那是什么? 那是什么? – 看看它!看看它! |
[13:22] | It’s all me. I shaved there when I was a lifeguard. | 那就是我 在我还当救生员时我总刮 |
[13:26] | Oh, come on. That’s genetic. That’s not gonna happen to me. | 哦,别闹了,那不过是遗传的 不可能发生在我身上 |
[13:30] | Won’t it? Or has it already started to happen? | 不会吗? 或者它已经开始发生在你身上了? |
[13:36] | Look at this, we’re cleaning up. | 看哪,我们生意兴隆 |
[13:38] | Oh, Reuben, get me another tray of low-fat cranberry, please. | 哦,鲁宾,再拿一盘低脂小红莓松饼出来 |
[13:43] | Excuse me. I’m Rebecca DeMornay, from the homeless shelter. | 打扰了,我是丽贝卡・德莫尼 在游民收容所工作 |
[13:46] | – Oh, hi. – Are you the ones… | – 噢,你好 – 是你们… |
[13:49] | …leaving those muffin pieces behind our shelter? | …把那些松饼拿到我们收容所的吗? |
[13:52] | – You’ve been enjoying them? – They’re just stumps. | – 你们喜欢它们吗? – 那些只是松饼屁股 |
[13:56] | – Well, they’re perfectly edible. – Oh, so you just assume… | – 喔,它们都可以食用啊 – 哦,所以你就认定… |
[13:59] | …the homeless will eat them? They’ll eat anything? | …那些无家可归的人会吃它们? 你觉得他们会吃任何东西吗? |
[14:01] | – No, we just thought… – I know what you thought: | – 不是,我们只是想… – 我知道你们是怎么想的: |
[14:03] | “They don’t have homes. Don’t have jobs. | “他们没家庭,也没工作… |
[14:05] | What do they need the top of a muffin for? They’re lucky to get the stumps.” | 所以他们还想吃松饼头吗? 能有下边那块吃就算走运了” |
[14:09] | If the homeless don’t like them, the homeless don’t have to eat them. | 要是那些流浪者不喜欢它们 那就别吃啊 |
[14:13] | The homeless don’t like them. We’ve never had so many complaints. | 那些流浪者就是不喜欢它们 我们从来没收到这么多的投诉 |
[14:16] | Every two minutes: “Where’s the top of this muffin? | 每过两分钟就有人问: “那些松饼的头去哪啦? |
[14:18] | – Who ate the rest?” – We were just trying to help. | – 谁吃了它们?” – 我们只是想帮忙 |
[14:21] | Why don’t you drop off chicken skins and lobster shells? | 你怎么不干脆捐些鸡皮和龙虾壳呢? |
[14:23] | I think I might. | 我想我也许会那么做 |
[14:25] | I can’t believe you found something so quickly. | 难以置信你这么快就备齐了这些 |
[14:28] | – How much are you paying? – Twenty-three hundred. | – 你花了多少钱? – 2300块 |
[14:30] | – Ouch, a month? – Yeah. | – 哇,一个月? – 嗯 |
[14:34] | Well, I guess that’s all right for now. | 噢,我猜现在还行 |
[14:36] | But if you stay here more than a few months, you’re a real sucker. | 可是你如果在这里多呆几个月 你就会受不了的 |
[14:41] | Yeah, well, I… I got lots of other stuff to show you too. | 嗯,等会带你去见识 我找到的好工作之后… |
[14:44] | Wait till you see the plum job that I landed. | 我还有其他很多东西给你看 |
[14:47] | Yeah, we should let this place air out anyway. | 嗯,我们必须让这个房子通通风 |
[14:50] | It smells like the last tenant had monkeys or something. | 这房子闻起来好像上个房客 养了只猴子或其他什么 |
[14:59] | Coming up on the right… | 请看右边… |
[15:01] | …if you glance up, you’ll just make out my bedroom window. | …如果你往上看 你会辨认出我卧室的窗户 |
[15:03] | It’s the one that’s covered in chicken wire. | 就是包着铁丝网的那张 |
[15:05] | Hey, if you’re the real Peterman… | 嘿,如果你是真的彼得曼… |
[15:08] | …how come you’re wearing those ratty clothes? | …那你为什么穿这么烂的衣服 |
[15:11] | – What? – Well, they’re not very romantic. | – 什么? – 你的衣服看起来不浪漫 |
[15:15] | Well, that’s your opinion. | 那只是你的看法 |
[15:16] | Can I have another 3 Musketeers? They’re rather small. | 我能再来份“三个火枪手”吗? 它们真是太小了 |
[15:20] | Forget it. | 没门 |
[15:21] | Okay, Newman’s postal route is around here somewhere. | 好的,纽曼的邮递路线 就在这周围的什么地方 |
[15:24] | – Who’s Newman? – Who cares? | – 谁是纽曼? – 管他呢 |
[15:26] | Hey, fake Peterman, let me off. I’m nauseous. | 嘿,冒牌皮特曼 让我下车,我想吐 |
[15:29] | Can I have his candy bar? | 我能吃他那块糖吗? |
[15:31] | Everyone just settle down. | 大家都安静 |
[15:33] | Okay, we got three hours left on this thing… | 我们还得在车上呆三小时… |
[15:35] | …and I can’t drive and argue with you rubes all at the same time. | …我可不能一边开车 一边跟你们这些乡巴佬吵架 |
[15:41] | Okay, Lomez’s place of worship is right on the right here. | 接下来,洛梅兹礼拜堂就在右手边 |
[15:46] | – Why do I have to go on the tour? – Jerry, you’re a minor celebrity. | – 我为什么也要参加游览? – 杰瑞,你也是小有名气的人 |
[15:49] | You know, if you go on this thing, it could create a minor stir. | 知道么,要是你加入 那会引起一个小轰动 |
[15:52] | You can bring that little girlfriend of yours… | 你可以把你的那个小女友也带上… |
[15:55] | …and I’ll only charge you 60 bucks. | …我只收你俩60美金 |
[15:57] | – Hey. | – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[15:59] | – How’s business? – Oh, I got stump trouble. | – 生意怎么样? – 噢,我有个“松饼屁股”麻烦 |
[16:02] | The sanitation department won’t get rid of them all. | 环保部门无法全部处理 |
[16:04] | I can’t get a truck to haul this stuff until next week. | 下周之前我找不到卡车拉走它们 |
[16:07] | Meanwhile, I’m sitting on a mountain of stumps. | 与此同时 我正坐在“松饼屁股”山上 |
[16:11] | All right. | 哎 |
[16:13] | I gotta hose the puke off the floor of the bus. | 我得去清洗巴士地板上的呕吐物了 |
[16:16] | Bus? Wait a minute, wait a minute. Bus? You got a bus? | 巴士?等等,等等 巴士? 你有辆巴士? |
[16:19] | – Yeah. Yeah. – You got any room on that thing? | – 是啊,是啊 – 你还有地方放这些东西吗? |
[16:22] | Yeah, there are a few seats still available. | 嗯,还剩下几个座位可以用 |
[16:24] | Do you think you could transport some stumps for me? | 你觉得你能帮我运送点松饼屁股吗 |
[16:27] | I’ll make it worth your while. | 我会酬谢你的 |
[16:29] | Well, if they don’t mind sitting in the back. | 哦,如果它们不介意坐在后面的话 |
[16:33] | No, they don’t. | 不,它们不介意 |
[16:35] | Are they war veterans? | 它们是退伍老兵吗? |
[16:42] | This is your office? | 哇,这是你的办公室吗? |
[16:44] | Oh, hello. Sorry, George… | 哦,你好啊 不好意思,乔治… |
[16:46] | …didn’t know you had a girl in here. Leave a signal on the doorknob… | …不知道你带了女孩来这里 你该在门把手上留了个信号… |
[16:49] | …like a necktie or a sock or something. Come on, help me out. | …是个领带或袜子或者其他什么 快点,接话茬啊 |
[16:52] | Mr. Steinbrenner, I would like to thank you… | 史坦布瑞纳先生 (纽约杨基棒球队老板) 我想要感谢你… |
[16:54] | …for taking a chance on a hen supervisor at Tyler Chicken… | …给一个泰勒鸡店的 母鸡管理员一个机会… |
[16:57] | …like our boy George here. – Hen supervisor from Tyler Chicken? | …我是在说乔治 – 泰勒鸡店的母鸡管理员? |
[17:01] | Yes, very nice for her to have met you, sir. | 嗯,她很高兴认识你,先生 |
[17:03] | Wait a minute, George. | 稍等,乔治 |
[17:05] | Be right with you. Look, Mr. Steinbrenner… | 一会去找你 你看,史坦布瑞纳先生… |
[17:08] | Moonlighting for Tyler Chicken. Pretty impressive, George. | 在泰勒鸡店做第二职业 出乎意料啊,乔治 |
[17:11] | Days with the New York Yankees, nights in Arkansas… | 白天在纽约杨基队工作 晚上跑到阿肯色州… |
[17:13] | …with a topflight bird outfit. And a hen supervisor, to boot. | …身着一流棒球队服 脚上还蹬着母鸡管理员的靴子 |
[17:16] | I am blown. Blown away. | 我真是太吃惊了,出乎意料啊 |
[17:20] | Blown, George. Blown! | 想不到啊,乔治,真想不到! |
[17:27] | You know, when you make a pizza bagel… | 知道么 当你做比萨饼圈的时候… |
[17:29] | …you really shouldn’t use cinnamon raisin. | …不应该放肉桂葡萄干 |
[17:32] | You also shouldn’t use a doughnut. | 也不应该用甜甜圈来做 |
[17:41] | All right, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Peterman Reality Tour. | 好啦,女士们先生们 欢迎参加彼得曼的真实之旅 |
[17:45] | Turn music off. | 关掉音乐 |
[17:46] | – Kramer, can we just go? – And go we will. | – 克莱默,我们可以开始吗? – 当然啦 |
[17:50] | What is this? Pizza pound cake? | 这是什么?比萨饼蛋糕吗? |
[17:52] | Well, we have a bonus ultra-reality stop today. | 今天我们会有个超赞的 非常真实的任务 |
[17:54] | We’re gonna be hauling muffin stumps to the local repository. | 我们将会把这些松饼屁股 运到本地的储藏地 |
[17:58] | – We’re going to a garbage dump? – And we’re off. | – 我们要去垃圾站吗? – 我们出发 |
[18:04] | You know, I never thought he’d be able to re-create the experience… | 知道么 我从不认为他能重塑他的生活经历… |
[18:07] | …of actually knowing him, but this is pretty close. | …好让我们更了解他 但是他现在很接近成功了 |
[18:13] | Don Tyler? George Steinbrenner here. I wanna talk about George Costanza. | 是唐・泰勒吗?我是乔治・史坦布瑞纳 我想跟你谈谈关于 乔治・克斯坦萨的事 |
[18:17] | I understand he’s been dividing his time between us and you. | 我了解到他既为你工作也为我工作 |
[18:20] | – I cannot have that. – Well, I don’t know who he is… | – 我接受不了这点 – 噢,我不知道他是谁… |
[18:22] | …but if you want him that bad, I’m not giving up that easy. | …但如果你这么想要他 我不会轻易放手的 |
[18:25] | Oh, is that so? Playing a little hardball, huh, Donny boy? | 噢,是吗? 态度强硬啊,唐尼小子 |
[18:28] | How about this: You give me Costanza. | 要不这样吧: 你给我克斯坦萨 |
[18:31] | I convert your concessions to all chicken, no charge. | 我会给你鸡肉特许产品,免费的啊 |
[18:34] | Instead of hot dogs, chicken dogs. Instead of pretzels, chicken twists. | 不是普通热狗,而是鸡肉热狗 不是一般的卷饼,而是鸡肉卷饼 |
[18:38] | – Instead of beer, alcoholic chicken. – How do you make… | – 不是一般啤酒,而是鸡酒 – 你是怎么制作… |
[18:41] | …that alcoholic chicken? – They ferment, just like anything else. | …那些鸡酒的? – 发酵它,就像对其他的东西那样 |
[18:44] | That stuff sounds great. All right, I’ll have Costanza on the next bus. | 这东西听起来很不错,好吧 我会让克斯坦萨坐下一班巴士去你那里 |
[18:52] | Hey, hey, hey. Where do you think you’re going? | 嘿,嘿,嘿 你要去哪里? |
[18:54] | – Well, I was gonna dump this. – It doesn’t look like garbage. | – 哦,我打算扔了这些东西 – 它们看起来不像是垃圾 |
[18:58] | – Well, it’s muffin stumps. – Where are the muffin tops? | – 这些是松饼屁股 – 那松饼头呢? |
[19:01] | This is a garbage dump. | 你这里是垃圾站 |
[19:02] | – Just let me dump it. – Can’t do it. | – 就让我扔了它们吧 – 不行 |
[19:06] | – Is this a joke? – That’s what I like to know about it. | – 你在开玩笑吗? – 这正是我想知道的 |
[19:13] | You have a pretty heavy beard, don’t you? | 你有漂亮浓密的胡子,不是吗? |
[19:15] | – What’s that? – Well, look. | – 怎么了? – 嗯,看这 |
[19:17] | – It’s almost time for you to shave again. – Oh, yeah. | – 你差不多该刮胡子了 – 哦,是啊 |
[19:24] | Well, maybe I will take it up with Consumer Affairs! | 嗯,也许我真的会去消费者协会投诉! |
[19:30] | Well, ladies and gentlemen, you’re in for an additional treat. | 女士们先生们 你们会得到额外的款待 |
[19:33] | We’re going to extend the tour at no extra charge. | 我们会延长本次游览 并不收取额外的费用 |
[19:36] | – Where are we going? – I don’t know. | – 我们要去哪里? – 我也不知道 |
[19:38] | No more questions. | 停止提问啦 |
[20:02] | So the New York Yankees traded you for a bunch of Tyler Chicken? | 也就是说纽约杨基队 拿你去换了很多泰勒鸡肉? |
[20:07] | Dogs, twists, and a fermented chicken drink. | 还有热狗,卷饼和发酵的鸡酒 |
[20:13] | Hey, aren’t you the guy I asked to watch my clothes? | 嘿,你不就是那个帮我看管衣服的人吗? |
[20:17] | – What clothes? – These clothes. | – 什么衣服? – 这些衣服 |
[20:18] | The ones you’re wearing. | 这些你穿着的衣服 |
[20:25] | – Kramer, how much longer? – What? | – 克莱默,还有多长的路? – 什么? |
[20:27] | My chest hair’s growing back, and it’s itching me like crazy. | 我的胸毛正在生长 痒死我了 |
[20:30] | – I can’t let her see me scratch it. – Well, don’t worry. | – 我不能让她看到我挠自己 – 别担心 |
[20:32] | – I got a good feeling about this dump. – I tell you, man, I’m losing it. | – 我会尽快找到垃圾站的 – 告诉你,哥们,我快撑不住了 |
[20:46] | I can’t sit on this bus anymore. | 我再也不能呆在这个巴士里了 |
[20:49] | I think I’ll go play with that dog. | 我最好出去和那只狗玩会 |
[20:54] | I don’t know where the tops are. | 我也不知道那些松饼头到哪去了 |
[21:01] | Jerry, what’s the matter? | 杰瑞,你怎么了? |
[21:21] | That feels good. | 感觉太好啦 |
[21:31] | – Oh, hey, you looking for George? – Yes. | – 噢,你在找乔治吗? – 是的 |
[21:33] | He’s been in the bathroom a while. You might wanna check on him. | 他在洗手间里呆了有一阵了 你也许该去看看 |
[21:38] | Jerry, you gotta bring me some clothes here. | 杰瑞,你得帮我带点衣服过来 |
[21:40] | I lost my job with the Yankees. | 我丢掉了杨基队的工作 |
[21:42] | I’m standing in a men’s room on 43rd Street in my underpants. | 我只穿着内裤站在43街的男洗手间里 |
[21:45] | I told you this city would eat you alive. | 我告诉过你这个城市会把你生吞活剥了的 |
[21:51] | And I think my relationship’s in trouble. | 另外我觉得我的情感方面也有麻烦了 |
[21:56] | – What is this guy again? – They call him a cleaner. | – 那人是谁来着? – 他们叫他清洁工 |
[21:59] | He makes problems go away. | 他负责去掉麻烦 |
[22:20] | – Hello, Elaine. – Where did you get the car? | – 你好啊,伊莲 – 你从哪里搞的这辆车? |
[22:22] | It’s a rental. | 是租的 |
[22:25] | – Where are they? – In the back. | – 它们在哪? – 在后面 |
[22:28] | All right. I’m gonna need a clean eight-ounce glass. | 好的,我需要一个干净的八盎司玻璃杯 |
[22:31] | What is going on here? | 什么意思这是? |
[22:33] | If I’m curt, then I apologize. | 如果我没说明白,那么我道歉 |
[22:36] | But as I understand it, we have a situation here. | 但据我所知,我们情况紧急 |
[22:39] | And time is of the essence. | 而时间很宝贵 |