英文名称:Kick-Ass
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Guardian of the universe protecting us against the forces of evil. | 宇宙守护神 保护我们远离邪恶 |
[00:31] | He can catch a bullet. Halt a speeding train. | 他能徒手抓住子弹 拦住疾速的火车 |
[00:34] | And leap tall buildings in a single bound. | 轻轻一跳就能飞跃高楼 |
[00:36] | – Up in the sky! – Is it a bird? Is it a plane? | -在天上 -是鸟 还是飞机 |
[00:38] | A mailman by day. The city’s guardian by night. | 白天只是一名邮差 晚上却化身超级英雄 |
[00:42] | Defending the citizens of New York from the forces of evil. | 保卫纽约市民免受邪恶滋扰 |
[00:45] | The world has been protected by a group of extraordinary men and women… | 一群超乎常人的英雄们 |
[00:48] | …who have dedicated themselves to fighting crime. | 致力于与犯罪作斗争 保护这个世界 |
[00:50] | Mysterious traveller from another dimension. | 另一个世界的神秘来客 |
[00:52] | He has powers far beyond the capabilities of mere earthlings. | 他的力量远远超出了人类 |
[01:07] | I always wondered why nobody did it before me. | 我总是奇怪 为什么在我之前没人尝试过 |
[01:12] | I mean, all those comic books, movies, TVshows. | 想想看 在那些漫画 电影 电视剧里 |
[01:16] | You’d think that one eccentric loner would have made himself a costume. | 你以为只有真正怪癖宅人才会给自己做一身超人装 |
[01:22] | I mean, is everyday life really so exciting? | 我是说 日常生活真这么激动人心吗 |
[01:25] | Are schools and offices so thrilling… | 学校和公司生活真这么惊心动魄 |
[01:27] | …that I’m the only one who ever fantasized about this? | 以至于只有我才去幻想这些吗 |
[01:31] | Come on, be honest with yourself. | 得了吧 坦白说 |
[01:34] | At some point in our lives we all wanted to be a superhero. | 每个人心中 都想成为一个超级英雄 |
[01:54] | That’s not me, by the way. | 顺便 这可不是我 |
[01:57] | That’s some Armenian guy with a history of mental health problems. | 而是某个有精神病的亚美尼亚人 |
[02:01] | Who am I? | 我是何人 |
[02:03] | I’m Kick-Ass. | 我是”海扁王” |
[02:15] | That’s me… back before any of this crazy shit happened. | 这才是我 当时这些破事还没发生 |
[02:19] | I guess I was the last person you’d expect to become a superhero. | 我大概是那种最不像超级英雄的人了 |
[02:24] | I’m not saying there was anything wrong with me… | 不是说我有什么不正常 |
[02:27] | …but there’s nothing special, either. | 而是再正常不过了 |
[02:30] | – Asshole! – I wasn’t into sports. | -混球 -我体育不好 |
[02:32] | I wasn’t a mathlete or a hard core gamer. | 数学不好 也不擅长打游戏 |
[02:36] | I didn’t have a piercing or an eating disorder, | 我身上没穿过环 也没厌食症 |
[02:39] | or 3000 friends on MySpace. | MySpace上好友也不多 |
[02:41] | My only superpower was being invisible to girls. | 我唯一的超能力就是能让女生们忽视我 |
[02:46] | And out of my friends, man, I wasn’t even the funny one. | 就算在朋友里 我也不是最会搞笑的 |
[02:50] | Like most people my age, I just existed. | 和大多数我的同龄人一样 我再普通不过了 |
[03:04] | Good morning, class. | 同学们 早上好 |
[03:05] | Please open your books to act two, scene two. | 请打开书本 翻到第二幕 第二场 |
[03:10] | Kick in my bedroom door and you’ll probably find me watching TV… | 要是你闯进我卧室 多半会发现我在看电视 |
[03:14] | …or talking to my friend todd on skype. | 要不就是在Skype上跟我朋友陶德聊天 |
[03:16] | – You watching ‘family guy’? – No. | -你看《恶搞之家》吗 -不看 |
[03:18] | Me neither. Turn on nippleslip. com. It’s good. | 我也不看 去看巨乳网 很赞的 |
[03:26] | Or jerking off, mostly to my english teacher. | 要不就是在打手枪 通常是意淫我的英文老师 |
[03:30] | Dave Lizewski. Don’t think I haven’t noticed you looking at my tits. | 戴夫·莱泽斯基 别以为我没发现你盯着我的胸看 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1361个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:200个,六级词汇:102个,GRE词汇:86个,托福词汇:137个,考研词汇:225个,专四词汇:167个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:431个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:37] | Oh, I want your hands all over me, Dave. Please. | 来吧 戴夫 快来爱抚我吧 |
[03:43] | Sure, a lot of what got me through the average school day… | 当然 平凡无奇的学校日子 |
[03:45] | …was making deposits in the whac koff warehouse for later. | 只有靠打打灰机来打发 |
[03:49] | Though, to be honest, it didn’t take much to set me off. | 但说实话 我的兴奋点比较低 |
[03:54] | I swear, when my hormones balance out… | 我发誓 一旦我的荷尔蒙恢复正常 |
[03:57] | …shares in kleenex are gonna take a dive, man. | 就用不着耗费这么多纸巾了 伙计 |
[04:03] | Dave Lizewski. Shouldn’t you be looking at ‘Hamlet’ right now? | 戴夫·莱泽斯基 专心看你的《哈姆雷特》 |
[04:07] | Yes, mrs Zane. | 好的 赞恩女士 |
[04:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:13] | But don’t get me wrong. I like girls my own age, too. | 别误会 我也喜欢同龄女生 |
[04:17] | – Especially Katie Deauxma. – Hey, gorgeous. | -特别是凯蒂·多玛 -你好 美人儿 |
[04:21] | Hey. | 你好 |
[04:26] | Oh… no. | 哦不 |
[04:28] | You meant Erika. | 你是指艾丽卡吧 |
[04:31] | I know. I knew that. I was just kidding. | 我知道 我只是在开玩笑 |
[04:35] | Okay, cool. | 好吧 不好笑 |
[04:37] | Oh my god. | 我的天 |
[04:42] | Hey, look, I’m Todd’s mom. | 看 这是陶德的老妈 |
[04:47] | That’s funny. This is your dad. | 真好笑 这是你老爸 |
[04:49] | No, that’s still my mom, actually. | 不 那还是我妈 |
[04:54] | Oh, the fuck! | 我操 |
[04:56] | I was just a regular guy. | 我只是个普通人 |
[04:58] | No radioactive spiders, no refugee status from a doomed alien world. | 没被蜘蛛咬过 也不是流亡地球的外星人[蜘蛛侠和超人] |
[05:03] | You know what? Todd said they do still make count Chocula. | 陶德说”巧古拉伯爵”[一种麦片]还没停产 |
[05:06] | They just don’t sell it at the store any more. | 只是超市里不卖了而已 |
[05:10] | My mother was killed by an aneurism in the kitchen. | 我老妈得了动脉瘤 死在了厨房里 |
[05:13] | As opposed to a gunman in the alley. | 而不是在小巷子里被人枪杀[蝙蝠侠] |
[05:16] | So if you were hoping for any… | 所以要是你指望有以下的桥段 |
[05:17] | I will avenge you, mother! | 我会为你报仇 母亲大人 |
[05:20] | …you’re out of luck. | 你会失望的 |
[05:22] | In the 18 months since my mother died… | 我妈去世十八个月之后 |
[05:24] | …the only epiphany I had was realising that life just goes on. | 我唯一的顿悟就是 生活还得继续 |
[05:28] | Did they change the bee’s face? | 包装上的蜜蜂形象变了吗 |
[05:31] | No. | 没有 |
[05:40] | How come nobody’s ever tried to be a superhero? | 怎么从来没人试着做个超级英雄 |
[05:43] | Boy, I dunno. Probably because it’s fucking impossible, dipshit. | 我不知道 大概是因为根本不可能吧 笨蛋 |
[05:46] | What, putting on a mask and helping people, how’s that impossible? | 戴上面具 助人为乐 这有什么不可能 |
[05:49] | That’s not superhero, though. | 那又不算是超级英雄 |
[05:51] | Super’s like being stronger than everybody and flying and shit. | 所谓超级 就要上天入地 比其他人都强 |
[05:54] | That’s just hero. | 你那最多只是英雄 |
[05:55] | No, it’s not even hero. It’s just fucking psycho. | 不 连英雄都不算 只能算是疯子 |
[05:59] | Hello? Bruce Wayne? He didn’t have any powers. | 那蝙蝠侠呢 他又没超能力 |
[06:02] | Yes, but he had all the expensive shit that doesn’t exist. | 对 但他有一身根本造不出来的牛逼装备 |
[06:04] | I thought you meant how come nobody does it in real life? | 你是问现实生活 现实生活中没有这套 |
[06:06] | Yeah, Todd, that’s what I meant. | 没错 陶德 我就是这个意思 |
[06:08] | Dude, if anybody did it in real life they’d get their ass kicked. | 老兄 要是现实生活中真有人这么做 不被海扁才怪 |
[06:11] | – They’d be dead in, like, a day. – A day. | -估计撑不过一天就挂了 -没错 |
[06:13] | Yeah, okay, I’m not saying they should do it. | 好吧 我不是说要有人这么做 |
[06:15] | I just can’t figure out why nobody does. | 我只是很费解 为什么没人尝试 |
[06:17] | Seriously, out of all the millions of people who love superheroes, | 说真的 有那么多人喜欢超级英雄 |
[06:21] | You’d think one would give it a try. | 难道就没人想去尝试吗 |
[06:24] | Jesus, guys, does it not bug you? | 天啊 难道你们不困惑吗 |
[06:26] | Why thousands of people wanna be Paris | 为什么成千上万的人挖空心思 |
[06:27] | Hilton and nobody wants to be spiderman? | 想成为帕丽斯·希尔顿 却没人想当蜘蛛侠 |
[06:29] | Yeah, what’s with that? She has, like, no tits at all. | 对呀 为啥呢 她的胸那么小 跟没有一样 |
[06:32] | Maybe it’s a porn tape. He doesn’t have a porn tape. | 估计是因为她的性爱自拍吧 蜘蛛侠没拍过 |
[06:35] | You guys never saw ‘One Night in Spiderman’? | 你们难道没看过《与蜘蛛侠的一夜风流》[A片] |
[06:39] | Oooh, guess who? | 猜猜谁来了 |
[06:44] | Is it me or do you kinda feel sorry for chris D’Amico? | 你们谁跟我一样 觉得克里斯·达米科很可怜 |
[06:48] | Must be terrible to have a rich dad and everything you want. | 老爸那么有钱 永远要啥有啥 真是糟透了 |
[06:51] | I wish you wouldn’t have said anything | 真希望你啥都没说 |
[06:52] | Cos I feel like I’m gonna start crying… | 我都要哭出来了 |
[06:54] | The fact that he’s always on his own. | 事实上 他总是独来独往 |
[06:59] | We should, like, talk to him. | 我们应该跟他聊聊 |
[07:01] | See if he wants to hang out with us. | 看看他愿不愿意跟我们一块玩 |
[07:03] | Oh, I didn’t say we should talk to him, I just… | 我不是说就去搭个讪而已 |
[07:05] | Think about it. Come on, it’d be awesome. | 想想看 有他这样的朋友该多牛逼 |
[07:07] | If he was our friend, no one would ever fuck with us again. | 看谁还敢来找我们的麻烦 |
[07:10] | Go on then, Todd. | 那你去吧 陶德 |
[07:11] | – You wanna go talk to him? – No, no, no. No. | -你想和他聊聊吗 -不不不 |
[07:12] | No, you wanna go talk to him? I can move. | 为什么 你想和他聊 我可以让个位置 |
[07:13] | – Dave, Dave should go. – Dave should go. | -应该让戴夫去 -对 应该让戴夫去 |
[07:16] | – Why? – Dave, you should totally go. | -为什么 -戴夫 是该让你去 |
[07:18] | – You’re a dick. – Don’t be afraid, dave. | -损友 -不要怕 戴夫 |
[07:20] | You’re a pussy. | 你们真怂 |
[07:29] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[07:36] | – Did you spray anything over there? – I think I might have shat my pants. | -你刚才是不是吓死了 -我都快尿裤子了 |
[07:44] | If that guy spoke to me like that I would have kicked his ass. | 要是换了我 肯定海扁他一顿 |
[07:46] | Todd, when have you ever kicked anyone’s ass? | 算了吧 你什么时候跟人动过手 |
[07:48] | Whatever, man. I would have just gone for his knees. | 不管怎样 我可以偷袭他膝盖 |
[07:50] | Well, you’re not making sense. | 你说得没道理 |
[07:52] | Well, what I’m saying is the superior force of batman’s batarang | 我是说蝙蝠镖的强大威力 |
[07:54] | would undoubtedly penetrate the joker’s force field, | 肯定能穿透小丑的动力场 |
[07:56] | Leaving him totally vulnerable to the… | 这样他就完全无力抵抗… |
[07:58] | – All right, and then… but, you know… – Whoa, whoa, whoa pussy patrol. | -好吧 但是… -那俩娘娘腔又来了 |
[08:01] | Phones. Money. | 手机 钱 交出来 |
[08:02] | Dude, not again, come on. | 不是吧 大哥 又来 |
[08:06] | Phone. | 还有手机 |
[08:07] | I don’t have one someone else jacked it last week. | 我没手机 上星期被人抢了 |
[08:09] | – Pussy. – Give me the bag. | -废物 -袋子给我 |
[08:12] | – It’s just comics. – Yo, you wanna get cut? | -里面都是漫画书 -少废话 想挨刀子吗 |
[08:25] | Look at this asshole just watching. | 你瞧这混蛋 就那么干看着 |
[08:32] | Come on, be honest with yourself. | 得了吧 说实话 |
[08:36] | Would you do anything differently? | 要是你 你又能怎样 |
[08:40] | We see someone in trouble and we wish we could help, | 当你看见别人陷于危难 你想要伸出援手 |
[08:43] | But we don’t. | 可你就是做不到 |
[08:49] | The world I lived in… Heroes only existed in comic books. | 在我生活的这个世界 英雄只存在于漫画里 |
[08:54] | I guess that would have been okay if bad guys were make-believe, too. | 要是坏蛋也一样 那其实也没什么 |
[08:59] | But they’re not. | 可是坏蛋不一样 |
[09:02] | Frankie, I’m telling you, man, I swear I’m not making this up. | 阿弗 我发誓我没胡编 |
[09:05] | This fucking guy comes out of nowhere. | 那个王八蛋 不知道从哪儿冒出来 |
[09:09] | Kicks our asses and steals all the coke. | 海扁了我们一顿 把可卡因都抢光了 |
[09:12] | – The guy that looks like batman? – I didn’t say he looked like batman. | -那家伙像蝙蝠侠吗 -我什么时候说蝙蝠侠了 |
[09:16] | You did Tre, you said the guy looked like batman. | 你说了 崔 你说那家伙像蝙蝠侠 |
[09:19] | – He said like a mask and stuff. – And a cape. | -他说对方带了面具啥的 -还有斗篷 |
[09:21] | Yeah, like batman. | 那就是蝙蝠侠嘛 |
[09:22] | I didn’t say “like batman”. I never said “batman”. | 我没说像蝙蝠侠 我压根没提过蝙蝠侠 |
[09:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:27] | Let me tell you the problem I got with that, Tre. | 我来告诉你问题出在哪 崔 |
[09:30] | Our mole with the Russians tells things a little different. | 我们在俄国佬那边的卧底说法有点不一样 |
[09:35] | According to him, you sold him my coke and you took the money. | 据他所说 是你卖了我的毒品还私吞了这笔钱 |
[09:39] | That’s a fucking lie! | 那是他妈的胡扯 |
[09:41] | I can’t believe that you would believe this shit from a fucking Russian, | 难以置信 你居然相信俄国佬胡扯的屁话 |
[09:45] | Man! | 伙计 |
[09:46] | Let me see, Tre, what’s more likely, huh? | 崔 咱倒是分析下 哪种说法更可信 |
[09:49] | That you’re a greedy little | 要么是你这个利欲熏心的小王八蛋 |
[09:51] | Cock-sucker or all my coke was stolen by superman? | 要么是超人大驾光临抢走了我的毒品 |
[09:54] | – Batman. – I never said batman! | -是蝙蝠侠 -我没说是蝙蝠侠 |
[09:56] | Enough! | 够了 |
[10:00] | My son is waiting to go to the movies and I ain’t gonna disappoint him. | 我儿子还在等我带他去看电影 我不想扫他兴 |
[10:07] | Joe, you’re in charge. | 乔 这事你看着办 |
[10:09] | That’s gotta be the worst fucking excuse I ever heard, Tre. | 这是我这辈子听过最烂的借口 崔 |
[10:20] | Sorry you had to wait, buddy. | 抱歉让你久等了 儿子 |
[10:22] | the movie is starting in 10 minutes. | 电影再过十分钟就要开场了 |
[10:23] | It’s okay, we’re cool. | 这有什么 |
[10:25] | We’re only gonna miss the trailers. | 大不了错过预告片 |
[10:27] | Yeah, but I wanna get some popcorn. | 对 可是我还想买点爆米花 |
[10:29] | When we get in there, get chris some popcorn. Okay? | 到了之后给克里斯买点爆米花 知道吗 |
[10:33] | What d’you wanna drink? | 想喝点什么 |
[10:34] | – You want a pepsi? – Yeah, that’s fine. | -百事可乐吗 -行 |
[10:35] | Get him a pepsi and I’ll have an icee. Mixed. | 给他买罐百事可乐 我来杯思乐冰 混合口味的 |
[10:40] | Like when they mix the red one and the blue one. | 就是那种红加蓝的[樱桃加蓝莓] |
[10:44] | And a pack of twizzlers. | 再来包扭扭糖 |
[11:07] | The comic books had it wrong. | 漫画书里说得不对 |
[11:09] | It didn’t take a trauma or cosmic | 想成为超级英雄并不需要经历创伤 |
[11:12] | rays or a power ring to make a superhero. | 宇宙射线或者能量戒指 |
[11:16] | Just the perfect combination of optimism and naivety. | 只需要一点点乐观 再加一点点天真 |
[11:54] | You are fucking awesome. | 你帅毙了 |
[11:59] | Come on then, bring it on! | 来吧 放马过来 |
[12:28] | – Daddy, I’m scared. – Come on, mindy. Honey. | -爸爸 我害怕 -来吧 敏蒂 宝贝儿 |
[12:31] | Be a big girl now. There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 你都这么大了 没什么好怕的 |
[12:35] | – Is it gonna hurt bad? – Oh, child. | -会很痛吗 -孩子 |
[12:38] | Only for a second, sugar. | 一下子就好了 小宝贝 |
[12:40] | A handgun bullet travels at more than… | 手枪子弹的速度会超过 |
[12:43] | – 700 miles an hour. – 700 miles an hour. | -每小时七百码 -对 |
[12:45] | So at close range, like this, | 所以在这样的距离 |
[12:47] | The force is gonna take you off your feet for sure… | 冲力肯定会让你腾空而起 |
[12:50] | …but it’s really no more painful than a punch in the chest. | 但是不会比当胸一拳更疼 |
[12:53] | I hate getting punched in the chest. | 我讨厌被当胸一拳 |
[12:56] | You’re gonna be fine, baby doll. | 你会没事的 小宝贝 |
[13:06] | How was that? Not so bad. | 感觉如何 也不是很疼吧 |
[13:08] | Kinda fun, huh? Now you know how it feels. | 挺好玩的吧 现在你知道这种感觉了 |
[13:12] | You won’t be scared when some junkie asshole pulls a glock. | 下回你再见到有人掏出一把格洛克 就不会害怕了 |
[13:15] | – I wouldn’t have been scared anyways. – That’s my girl. | -我什么时候怕过 -这才是我的宝贝女儿 |
[13:18] | All right, up you get. Come on. | 好了 起来吧 |
[13:20] | Two more rounds and then home. | 再来两回 我们就回家 |
[13:22] | – Again? – Uh-huh. | -还来啊 -对啊 |
[13:25] | Only if we can go by the bowling alley on the way back. | 那回去的时候得带我去保龄球馆 |
[13:28] | – The bowling alley? – Yeah. And ice-cream after. | -保龄球馆 -对 然后再来点冰淇淋 |
[13:34] | Okay. Two more rounds. No wincing… | 行 再来两轮 不准躲不准叫 |
[13:39] | …no whining, and you got yourself a deal, young lady. | 咱们就成交 小家伙 |
[13:42] | Yeah! I’m gonna get a hot fudge sundae. | 我要份奶油巧克力圣代 |
[13:45] | Good call, baby doll. | 好品位 宝贝儿 |
[13:51] | So, have you thought about what you might want for your birthday? | 你还想要点什么生日礼物 |
[13:55] | Can I get a puppy? | 我能要只小狗吗 |
[13:58] | – You wanna get a dog? – Yeah, a cuddly fluffy one. | -你想要只狗吗 -对 毛茸茸的那种 |
[14:01] | And a bratz moviestar makeover sasha. | 再要个影星版的街头美少女莎雪娃娃 |
[14:09] | I’m just fucking with you, daddy. | 我耍你的 老爸 |
[14:11] | Look, I’ll have a benchmade model-42 butterfly knife. | 我想要把蝴蝶牌的四十二型蝴蝶刀 |
[14:14] | Oh, child. You always knock me for a loop. | 宝贝儿 你总是吓我一跳 |
[14:18] | – You know what? – What? | -你猜怎着 -怎么 |
[14:19] | – I’m gonna get you two. – Two? | -我给你买两把 -真的 |
[14:22] | One balisong. Two balisong. That’s what you get. | 两把蝴蝶刀 全都给你 |
[14:43] | The glass of fashion and the mould of form. | [出自哈姆雷特]风流的宝镜 人伦的雅范 |
[14:46] | – The observed of all observers, – Quite, quite down! | -举世注目的中心 -安静 |
[14:50] | And I, of ladies most deject and wretched… | 这样无可挽回地殒落 |
[14:59] | I’ll be honest, | 说句老实话 |
[15:01] | There wasn’t a whole lot of crime-fighting in those first few weeks. | 刚开始那几周我打击罪犯的机会并不多 |
[15:05] | But even so, my new vocation kept me plenty busy. | 即便如此 我的新生活也够忙的 |
[15:13] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[15:14] | I called it preparation. | 我管这叫预备期 |
[15:20] | But if you called it fantasizing, it would have been hard to argue. | 但你要说我这是在做白日梦 我也没法反驳 |
[15:25] | All I knew was I’d never felt so good about myself. | 我只知道 我的自我感觉从没有这么好过 |
[15:45] | Fuck! | 操 |
[15:48] | Okay, maybe I was still in the beta testing phase. | 好吧 大概我还处于基础调试期 |
[15:51] | But it was a start. | 但这仅仅是个开始 |
[16:10] | What the fuck are you looking at? | 你他妈看什么呢 |
[16:13] | – Nothing. – Get the fuck out of here! | -没什么 -快他妈给我滚 |
[16:20] | Like every serial killer already knew, | 每个连环杀手都明白 |
[16:22] | Eventually fantasizing just doesn’t do it for you any more. | 总有一天幻想将无法再满足你的需要 |
[16:26] | It was time to engage. | 是时候付诸行动了 |
[16:30] | Hurry up, man. | 快点 伙计 |
[16:35] | What the fuck…? | 我操 这搞什么 |
[16:45] | The fuck you looking at? | 你他妈看什么呢 |
[16:48] | I said what the fuck are you looking at? | 我问你 你他妈看什么呢 |
[16:55] | Two cheap shit losers screwing with a car… | 两个垃圾人渣在撬一辆汽车 |
[16:58] | …that someone probably worked their ass off to pay for. | 要知道那可是人家拼死拼活挣来的 |
[17:02] | – Say what? – Leave it be, man. | -你说啥 -别管他了 伙计 |
[17:06] | This motherfucker’s obviously high. | 这傻逼肯定是磕多了 |
[17:09] | I’m not high. | 我没嗑药 |
[17:10] | I just think it sucks you guys think you can do what you want. | 我只是觉得你们不能为所欲为 |
[17:15] | Just walk away from the car and we can forget about this. | 远离那辆车 我就当这事没发生过 |
[17:20] | You’re crazy, man. | 你疯了吧 哥们 |
[17:23] | Fuck this shit. | 打死丫的 |
[17:38] | – Shit. – Let’s get out of here. | -操 -快跑 |
[18:22] | I came round long enough to beg the | 我求了医生半天 |
[18:24] | Medic not to tell anybody about the costume. | 让他别跟其他人说我的装扮 |
[18:27] | He promised he wouldn’t. | 他答应了 |
[18:30] | All I knew was my dad was gonna kill me. | 我只知道我老爸一定会杀了我 |
[18:48] | Why can’t I have a gun? I’m a security guard. | 为什么我没枪 我是保安啊 |
[18:51] | You’re a doorman now. You don’t get a gun no more. | 你现在就是个看门的 不会再有枪了 |
[18:53] | I look like a putz. | 我看起来真衰 |
[18:55] | You look sharp. All them buttons. Do your job, open the fucking door. | 挺好的 看这钮扣多帅 干你该干的 快他妈开门 |
[19:02] | Have a nice day. | 祝您愉快 |
[19:31] | – Good morning, Frank. – Hey, Joe, how you doing? | -早上好 弗兰克 -早 乔 你好吗 |
[19:34] | Great. | 很好 |
[19:35] | – Want some coffee? – Maybe later. | -来点咖啡吗 -待会吧 |
[19:38] | – Morning, Ange. – Morning. | -早上好 安吉 -早 |
[19:39] | – Chris. – Morning, Joe. | -克里斯 -早 乔 |
[19:42] | Frank, we got a thing. | 弗兰克 我有事找你 |
[19:46] | It’s a big thing, Frank. | 是件大事 弗兰克 |
[19:51] | Okay. | 行 |
[19:53] | – Sorry, hon. – Do what you gotta do. | -失陪了 -忙你的事去吧 |
[20:01] | – Chris, where do you think you’re going? – I gotta talk to dad. | -克里斯 你要去干嘛 -我要跟老爸谈一下 |
[20:03] | Christopher. | 克里斯多夫 |
[20:05] | Frank, honey. | 亲爱的 弗兰克 |
[20:09] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你跟着来干嘛 |
[20:10] | I don’t mind you talking business. I was just gonna sit quietly. | 爸 我不介意你在我面前谈生意 我可以就这么听着 |
[20:14] | I should probably start learning this stuff anyway. | 我也该开始学点东西了 |
[20:17] | Hey, go finish your oatmeal. | 回去吃你的饭 |
[20:19] | God-dammit, I’m gonna be 18 in 8 months, for christ sakes. | 该死 我还有八个月就成年了 |
[20:26] | Take a seat. | 坐下来吧 |
[20:30] | So what’s the problem? | 出什么事了 |
[20:31] | Our Russian says that tre just sold him another 5 k’s at half price. | 俄罗斯佬说崔以半价又卖给他们五公斤 |
[20:36] | – Which Tre? Tre Tre? – Right. Dead Tre. | -哪一个崔 就是那个崔吗 -对 死了的崔 |
[20:40] | So now I’m getting fucked in the ass by a ghost? | 这么说我他妈地被鬼给阴了一把咯 |
[20:42] | Or tre was telling the truth. | 不然就是崔没说谎 |
[20:44] | What, this is my choice? I gotta believe in ghosts or superheroes? | 啥 我沦落至此了吗 不是相信鬼就是相信超级英雄 |
[20:50] | Not the part about the superhero, Frankie. | 不关超级英雄的事 阿弗 |
[20:52] | Just that he might have really been gaffled by somebody. | 可能只是有人抢了他的货 |
[20:59] | I think we better invite our russian over for a friendly chat. | 我想是时候 请俄国佬来谈一谈了 |
[21:05] | See what’s really going on. | 看看到底怎么回事 |
[21:23] | Hey, early birdie. You beat me to it. | 宝贝儿 起得真早 败给你了 |
[21:26] | I wanted to get you breakfast this morning. | 我本来还想着给你做早餐呢 |
[21:28] | Happy birthday, sweetheart. | 生日快乐 宝贝儿 |
[21:32] | Check this out. | 拆开看看吧 |
[21:42] | Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you. | 太谢谢你了 |
[21:44] | Oh my gosh! Dad. | 我的天啊 老爸 |
[21:50] | Wow. Watch, dad. | 真酷 老爸 |
[21:53] | Okay, pop quiz. What’s the proper name for one of those? | 好了 突击测验 你知道这把刀的来历吗 |
[21:57] | Balisong. It’s Filipino. Ask me another. | 原产自菲律宾的蝴蝶刀 换一个问问 |
[21:59] | Excellent, good. | 非常棒 |
[22:01] | The AR15 was a lighter… | AR15半自动步枪 |
[22:03] | …smaller calibre version of what design? | 是哪一种枪的口径缩小版 |
[22:07] | Eugene Stoner’s AR10. Now give me a hard one. | 尤金·斯通纳生产的AR-10 来道有难度的吧 |
[22:10] | The name of… | 吴宇森的… |
[22:13] | …John Woo’s first full-length feature? | 第一部故事长片是什么 |
[22:17] | ‘Tie Han Rou Qing’. ‘The Young Dragons’. | 《铁汉柔情》 |
[22:19] | Daddy, look. | 老爸 快看 |
[22:21] | Hey, come on, you’re not looking. | 快看啊 你怎么都不看 |
[22:26] | The point is some fucker is killing our guys. | 居然有人干掉了我们的人 |
[22:30] | And until we find out who that is, | 你们这群白痴还坐着干嘛 |
[22:31] | I don’t wanna see any of you bitches sitting around on your asses, | 快他妈把他给我找出来 |
[22:34] | All right?! | 听到了吗 |
[22:34] | What the fuck d’you… | 真他妈… |
[22:36] | Hello. | 喂 |
[22:38] | Hey, Joe, yeah. | 乔 你好 |
[22:40] | No, he’s just training right now. One second. | 他正在练拳 等一下 |
[22:44] | Dad. Phone. | 爸 电话 |
[22:48] | Dad, the phone’s for you. | 爸 你的电话 |
[22:50] | – Who is it? – It’s joe. | -谁 -是乔 |
[22:56] | What’s the problem? | 有什么事 |
[22:57] | Yeah, Frank… | 弗兰克 |
[22:57] | Turns out we ain’t got the vice here no more. | 俺们以后用不着老虎钳了 |
[22:59] | – Really? – Uh-uh. | -是吗 -嗯哼 |
[23:01] | But we do got a brand new industrial | 但我们这次有了新技术 |
[23:03] | Microwave -they use it for treating the lumber. | 微波炉 用来处理木材的 |
[23:05] | Well, that is neat. | 这不错 够干净 |
[23:08] | I think you must be confusing me with someone who | 你知不知道你要干什么 |
[23:09] | Gives a shit about the fucking lumber! | 别管什么烂鬼木材 |
[23:11] | – Yeah, o-okay. All right, frank. – Now quit bugging me and | -好的 我知道了 -别跟我唧唧歪歪了 |
[23:13] | All right, I’m sorry. I’m sorry, okay? I… | 好吧 我错了 行了吗 |
[23:14] | Get the fucking rest of the information. | 他妈的赶快把消息套出来 |
[23:15] | All right, okay. | 知道了 |
[23:18] | Right, come on, go ahead. | 来 动手吧 |
[23:20] | Hey, look, the guys tell me he’s Tre Fernandez. | 那人说他叫崔·费尔南德斯 |
[23:22] | What do I know, huh? | 我又不知道 |
[23:24] | – Shut up. – Now you say Fernandez is dead. | -闭嘴 -你又说费尔南德斯已经死了 |
[23:25] | – Okay, he lie. – Get inside. Shut up. | -他在撒谎 -闭嘴 给我进去 |
[23:27] | – He lie about… – Fucking mamaluke… | -他撒谎 -真他妈见鬼 |
[23:32] | This work like a regular microwave? | 这玩意跟普通的微波炉一样吗 |
[23:34] | Fuck do I know? We’re not making a hungry man dinner. Just turn it on. | 我知道个屁啊 又不是要把他煮了吃 打开就好 |
[23:41] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[23:42] | Okay, I wanna know who sold you our coke. | 快说 谁把我们的可卡因卖给你的 |
[23:46] | And don’t tell me somebody who’s dead this time. | 不要再拿个死人来糊弄我 |
[23:52] | Can he hear you? I don’t think he can hear you. | 他听得到吗 我觉得他听不到 |
[23:57] | I said who really sold you our coke? | 到底是谁卖给你我们的可卡因 |
[24:04] | Who sold… | 到底是谁 |
[24:07] | …you… our… coke? | 卖给你我们的可卡因 |
[24:13] | Oh, shit! shit! | 我操 |
[24:21] | This is awesome! | 酷毙了 |
[24:22] | I look like fricking wolverine. | 我简直就像金刚狼一样 |
[24:25] | You still have that metal detector at your school? | 你们学校还有金属检测器吗[金刚狼体内都是超级金属] |
[24:28] | Yeah. It’s gonna have a meltdown. | 对 测出来吓死他们 |
[24:33] | Dave, I need to ask you something. | 戴夫 我要问你点事情 |
[24:37] | Okay. | 问吧 |
[24:38] | The police report. They found you naked. | 警察的报告说 发现你时 你没穿衣服 |
[24:41] | You said you didn’t remember why. | 你也什么都不记得了 |
[24:45] | The muggers, they didn’t… | 那些劫匪 他们有没有… |
[24:48] | What? | 什么 |
[24:51] | No. Jesus. No, I… I wasn’t even… | 不 老天 不是那样的 我甚至… |
[24:57] | In the ambulance they threw my clothes away because of the blood. | 在救护车上时 因为都是血 所以医生把我的衣服脱了 |
[25:01] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[25:09] | Seemed like no time at all before I was back on my feet. | 没过多久 我就回到了学校 |
[25:11] | – Dave’s what? – Keep it down. | -戴夫怎么了 -小声点 |
[25:15] | Apart from some messed-up nerve endings, | 除了颜面尽失 |
[25:17] | The doctors fixed me up pretty good. | 我痊愈得还算不错 |
[25:20] | – Did you feel that? – No. | -痛吗 -不痛 |
[25:22] | You’re like fucking Jason Bourne or something, man. That owns. | 你就像杰森·伯恩一样[谍影重重主角] 酷 |
[25:25] | – How about that? – No, Marty. | -这样呢 -别这样 小马 |
[25:27] | Give it a fucking rest. | 别烦我了好吗 |
[25:29] | I’ve only been back like half a day and | 我刚回来半天 |
[25:30] | You’re already making me kinda miss the hospital. | 就被你们搞得想回医院去了 |
[25:32] | He’s right. I’m sorry. I’m acting totally childish. | 好吧 对不起 我太孩子气了 |
[25:35] | – Stop with the fork. – Watch this. | -别这样 -看好 |
[25:49] | Hey. | 你好 |
[25:53] | Dave, hey. | 戴夫 你好 |
[25:55] | Oh, hey. | 你好 |
[25:58] | How are you? You look better. | 你怎样 看起来好多了 |
[26:01] | I’m good. Yeah, much better. | 我没事 现在好多了 |
[26:04] | You’re into comic books, aren’t you? | 你喜欢看漫画书吧 |
[26:07] | Well, me and Erika sometimes hang out after school | 艾丽卡和我放学后有时会去漫画商店逛逛 |
[26:09] | At this really great store -atomic comics. | 那家原子漫画店很赞 |
[26:12] | They make the best white chocolate milk-a-latte. | 那边的白巧克力拿铁很赞 |
[26:15] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[26:18] | I could buy you one sometime if you need someone to talk to. | 要是你想找人聊聊 我能请你喝一杯 |
[26:26] | – Sure. Thank you. – Okay. | -当然 谢谢 -好吧 |
[26:28] | Sweet. Well, I’ll see you later. | 赞 回头见 |
[26:34] | – Did you see that? – Yeah? | -你们看到没 -嗯 |
[26:35] | Katie Deauxma just offered to buy me coffee. | 凯蒂居然要请我喝咖啡 |
[26:38] | Yeah. You know, I really don’t think that’s what it looks like. | 好吧 这绝不是你想象的那样 |
[26:40] | – What are you talking about? – The point is… | -你说什么 -问题是 |
[26:43] | …Katie’s all about the lame ducks. | 凯蒂只是同情弱势群体 |
[26:46] | What’s this got to do with me? | 这和我有什么关系 |
[26:48] | I’ve been trying to figure out how to tell you this. | 我在想怎么告诉你好 |
[26:51] | – There’s a rumour going around… – Right. | -最近学校里有流言说 -对 |
[26:53] | – …that you… – What? | -说你是… -啥 |
[26:55] | – …are gay. – Gay?! | -同性恋 -啥?! |
[26:57] | – What kind of rumour’s that? – Well, getting mugged and… | -怎么会有这种流言 -你被抢劫了 |
[27:00] | – You guys have been mugged. – I know, but… | -你们都被抢劫过啊 -对 但是… |
[27:02] | …we didn’t get beat up and have all our clothes taken off. | 你被狂扁一顿 还被扒光衣服 |
[27:05] | It’s not even true. The medic threw my clothes away. | 才不是那样 是医护人员把我的衣服脱掉的 |
[27:09] | Don’t worry about it. Rumours don’t mean shit. | 别在意了 只是流言而已 |
[27:11] | We know the truth. | 我们知道你不是的 |
[27:12] | Right? | 对吧 |
[27:13] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -就是嘛 |
[27:13] | Who knows, this might even get you laid. | 谁知道呢 搞不好你能把她搞定 |
[27:16] | No, not if she thinks he’s gay, Todd. You fucking retard. | 她如果以为他是基佬就没戏 陶德 你个白痴 |
[27:19] | – That’s really fucking helping me! – I’m just being honest. | -多谢你泼冷水 小马 -我只是实话实说 |
[27:26] | I was getting back to my old self. | 我又回到了老样子 |
[27:28] | I should have quit, of course… | 也许我应该放弃 |
[27:31] | …but you can’t just re-programme yourself… | 但人不能说重来就重来 |
[27:33] | …what you want, who you are, your purpose in life. | 你是谁 想要什么 人生目标 |
[27:37] | No, I’m just standing around. | 不 我只是路过 |
[27:40] | No, I’m not! | 才不是 |
[27:42] | – It is what it is. – How about that, huh? | -就是这样而已 -尝到厉害了吧 |
[27:46] | Oh, yeah. Didn’t see that, did you? | 你怕了吧 |
[27:49] | Think it’s best that you just walk away. | 你最好赶快滚蛋 |
[27:51] | Well maybe you shouldn’t do that. | 你最好别这么干 |
[27:53] | What? Huh? | 啥 |
[27:54] | Are you looking at me? | 你看什么看 |
[27:54] | Well, this is my business. | 这事我管定了 |
[28:08] | Me? My hardware was fixed now. | 我吗 我已经重生 |
[28:11] | I was back and running Kick-Ass version 2.0. | 海扁王升级版重新登场 |
[28:24] | Excuse me. Have you seen this cat? | 不好意思 你见过这只猫吗 |
[28:27] | No? Okay, thank you. | 没有吗 好吧 谢谢 |
[28:29] | Excuse me, ma’am, have you seen this cat? | 打搅下 夫人 你见过这只猫吗 |
[28:34] | I’m sorry, did you see this cat? | 不好意思 你见过这只猫吗 |
[28:37] | No? Okay. | 没有吗 好吧 |
[29:00] | Oh, great! | 太好了 |
[29:03] | Here, kitty. Here, mr Bitey. | 猫咪 过来 |
[29:11] | Come on. No, no, no, no, no. | 哦不 别这样 |
[29:13] | No, no, no. Mr Bitey, come on. | 不 咬咬猫先生 过来 |
[29:15] | Back here. Come on, let’s get you home. Come on. | 回来 我带你回家 |
[29:31] | Fuck you, mr Bitey! | 滚你的 臭猫 |
[29:36] | Oh, god, I’m so sorry, man. | 天 哥们 不好意思 |
[29:38] | You fucking… | 你他妈… |
[29:44] | Thanks, freak. | 多谢 怪胎 |
[29:48] | – Leave him alone. – Fuck off, it’s none of your business. | -放开他 -滚开 关你屁事 |
[29:55] | Yes it is. | 管定了 |
[30:24] | Hey, call 911! | 快报警 |
[30:32] | Hey, there’s a dude dressed like a superhero fighting a bunch of guys. | 有个穿得像超级英雄的人 在外面跟一群人打起来了 |
[30:40] | It’s fucking awesome! | 真是酷毙了 |
[31:10] | Leave him alone! | 放开他 |
[31:17] | Give it up, man. Just walk away. | 放弃吧 赶快滚蛋 |
[31:21] | No, never. | 绝不 |
[31:24] | What the fuck is wrong with you? You’d rather die for some piece of shit.. | 你他妈脑子烧坏了吗 你又不认识他 |
[31:28] | …that you don’t even fucking know? | 你愿意为他而死吗 |
[31:30] | You 3 assholes laying into 1 guy while everybody else watches. | 你们当着那么多人三打一 |
[31:35] | And you wanna know what’s wrong with me?! | 到底是谁脑子有病 |
[31:40] | Yeah, I’d rather die. So bring it on! | 没错 我宁愿死 放马过来 |
[31:48] | You’re fucking crazy, kid. | 妈的 你这小子真的疯了 |
[31:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:58] | What?! | 什么 |
[32:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:05] | That fucking rocked. Who are you? | 这真是帅呆了 你是谁 |
[32:10] | I’m Kick-Ass. | 我是海扁王 |
[32:16] | Dude, you gotta check this shit out. | 老兄 你一定要看看这个 |
[32:18] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[32:20] | And coming up after the hour. | 一小时后 |
[32:22] | A costume vigilante has become the latest internet phenomenon… | 一位蒙面正义使者红遍各大网站 |
[32:25] | After a Hamilton park resident filmed the man’s remarkable intervention… | 汉密尔顿公园的一位居民 拍下了他的英雄壮举 |
[32:30] | – This is awesome. – Fuck, yeah! | -酷毙了 -可不是 |
[32:32] | Welcome to this special edition of eye on New York. | 欢迎收看纽约特别视点 |
[32:35] | How far would you go to help your fellow man? | 你愿意付出多少代价 去帮助身边的人 |
[32:38] | This colourful individual has been all over the news… | 这位身着异服的人 路见不平对抗黑帮 |
[32:41] | …after a video of his intervention of street gang violence… | 各大新闻已经纷纷报道 |
[32:45] | …became the most watched clip on the internet. | 同时也成为点击率最高的网络视频 |
[32:48] | You 3 assholes laying into 1 guy… | 你们当着那么多人… |
[32:51] | MySpace…38 friends. | 我的MySpace上只有38个好友 |
[32:55] | Kick Ass’s MySpace…16,000 and counting. | 而海扁王的MySpace上已经有一万六千多好友 |
[32:58] | This thing was going crazy and I was loving it. | 实在太疯狂了 我就爱这种感觉 |
[33:01] | And finally, we want to know who is this man. | 我们迫切想知道这个人到底是谁 |
[33:05] | Does anyone have any idea who this wetsuit crusader is? | 谁有任何关于这位潜水服英雄的线索 |
[33:09] | He must be someone’s son, someone’s brother, | 他一定就在我们的身边 |
[33:12] | Someone’s next door neighbour. | 我们身边的普通人 |
[33:13] | Holy shit. What happened? | 我的妈呀 怎么回事 |
[33:15] | What happened? This guy happened. | 就是这家伙 |
[33:19] | It’s a great day for america, everybody. | 诸位 这是美国史上的伟大一天 |
[33:23] | Everybody’s favourite superhero right now. Kick-Ass, right? | 现在大家都爱上了这位超级英雄 海扁王 |
[33:27] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[33:30] | I like Kick-Ass. His costume is crappy. | 我爱海扁王 他的装扮太疯狂了 |
[33:34] | He looks like a transvestite… | 看着像个异装癖 |
[33:36] | You know what? everyone likes Kick-Ass. | 大家都爱海扁王 |
[33:39] | Did you see the clip? He was actually pretty good. | 你看那视频了吗 他还真有两下子 |
[33:41] | Good at getting his ass kicked. | 我看他被扁得真惨 |
[33:44] | He should call himself ass-kick instead. | 他还不如叫挨扁王呢 |
[33:47] | That doesn’t even make sense. | 你真无聊 |
[33:52] | That guy’s gonna end up dead, that’s what I think. | 我觉得这家伙一定死得很惨 |
[33:54] | Are you serious? The guy owns. | 真的吗 我觉得他酷毙了 |
[33:56] | I’d e-mail his site if I had a problem worth fixing. | 我都想发邮件让他帮我解决麻烦 |
[33:59] | I got 100 guys can fix a problem, you’d hire some putz in pantyhose? | 我有一百号人能帮你 你居然找个紧身裤男 |
[34:04] | I wouldn’t wanna get in the way of your ‘business’ where I’m not wanted. | 但问题是你从来不让我参与你的生意 |
[34:07] | I know you have mistaken me for Kick-Ass, but I am not Kick-Ass. | 我想你们猜我就是海扁王 可惜我不是 |
[34:16] | 伙计 抱歉 我现在太忙了 回见 消息发送成功 | |
[34:30] | So you don’t actually read comics? | 其实你不看漫画吧 |
[34:32] | I just started. | 我刚开始感兴趣 |
[34:34] | I got recommended some like Scott Pilgrim and Shojo Beat, | 有人给我推荐了一些 |
[34:37] | That kinda thing. | 比如《歪小子斯科特》之类 |
[34:38] | I’m not really into the whole superhero thing, though. | 可我对超级英雄还是不太感冒 |
[34:42] | So I guess you’re not gonna line up for that new Kick-Ass comic, then? | 我想你应该不会喜欢海扁王吧 |
[34:46] | I guess not. But I was seriously thinking of mailing his site. | 是不喜欢 但我真想过给他发邮件 |
[34:50] | I mean, I could really use some help from a guy like that right now. | 我是说 我真的有事想求他帮忙 |
[34:53] | Help? really? What with? | 是吗 什么事要他帮忙 |
[34:56] | You know I volunteer at the needle exchange? | 你也知道我在针头交换处做义工[为防止艾滋病] |
[34:59] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[35:00] | Well, there’s this one guy, Rasul. I felt so sorry for him and… | 那儿有个叫拉苏尔的人 我觉得他很可怜 |
[35:04] | …the more I found out about his upbringing and stuff, I just… | 知道他的抚恤金之类的事后 我就更加… |
[35:10] | Wow, that’s weird. I’m usually the one playing therapist. | 奇怪了 通常是我安慰别人的 |
[35:16] | Can I make a confession? | 我能对你坦白吗 |
[35:19] | Ever since I was little I’ve always wanted a friend… | 从很小的时候 我就一直希望能有一个 |
[35:24] | …like you. | 像你这样的朋友 |
[35:26] | Is it okay to say that? That’s not homophobic, is it? | 这样说行吗 其实我不讨厌同性恋 |
[35:31] | I mean, I don’t think you’re all the same or anything. | 当然 我觉得你还是和我们不一样 |
[35:43] | Of course not, no. | 我当然不介意 |
[35:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:52] | I don’t know if I was everything Katie dreamed her gay bff would be… | 我不知道凯蒂想要啥样的同性恋知己 |
[35:56] | …but I tried my best. | 不过我会尽力的 |
[35:58] | More importantly, I talked her into mailing Kick-Ass. | 更重要的是 我说服她给海扁王发了邮件 |
[36:03] | Long story short, this particular lame duck of hers… | 长话短说 她的那个可怜巴巴的朋友 |
[36:07] | …turned out to be more of a lame cobra. | 如今成了一条地头蛇 |
[36:10] | She didn’t want the money back she’d given him… | 她不需要他还钱 |
[36:12] | …or an apology for the black eye he’d given her. | 也不接受他对自己施暴的道歉 |
[36:16] | She just wanted him to get that they were through and leave her alone. | 她只想让他明白他们毫无瓜葛了 |
[36:20] | And let’s be real, no other request could have given me more pleasure. | 说真的 我十分乐意为此效劳 |
[36:41] | Who the fuck are you supposed to be? The green condom? | 你他妈是什么东西 蔬菜套套吗 |
[36:45] | You know it ain’t halloween for another few months, kid? | 小鬼 离万圣节还有几个月呢 |
[36:48] | I’m here to see Rasul. | 我是来找拉苏尔的 |
[36:52] | Who the fuck are you? | 你谁啊 |
[36:54] | I’m Ki… I’m a friend of Katie’s. | 我是海…我是凯蒂的朋友 |
[37:02] | Kids nowadays in their tights. | 现在的小屁孩都这副德行 |
[37:19] | So, which one of you guys is Rasul? | 那个 你们谁是拉苏尔啊 |
[37:29] | I’m Rasul. Can’t you tell by my big titties? | 我就是拉苏尔 认不出我的大胸吗 |
[37:36] | What is this? Trick or treat or something? | 你谁呀 玩万圣节把戏吗 |
[37:40] | Fuck. Now I’m dead. | 见鬼 我死了 |
[37:43] | I’ve a message for Rasul about Katie Deauxma. | 我给拉苏尔带个信 关于凯蒂·多玛的事 |
[37:50] | Katie? | 凯蒂 |
[37:51] | Oh, you’re Rasul? | 这么说 你是拉苏尔咯 |
[37:53] | Okay. You gotta stay away from Katie now. It’s over. | 你得离凯蒂远一点 都结束了 |
[37:57] | So if you just leave her alone everything will be fine. | 别再纠缠她了 一切都会相安无事 |
[38:01] | What? | 说什么呢 |
[38:04] | Yo, kid. Who the hell are you? | 小鬼 你以为你是谁啊 |
[38:07] | And what is this? | 你这什么行头 |
[38:09] | I’m Kick-Ass. Look me up. | 我是海扁王 别小看我 |
[38:12] | And this is me giving you a message. Leave Katie alone. | 就是我在给你传话 别再缠着凯蒂 |
[38:29] | Or what? | 不然怎样 |
[38:34] | Or… I’ll come back… | 不然 我就会回来 |
[38:38] | …and break your fucking legs. | 打断你的贱腿 |
[38:45] | I’m right here now, baby. | 我不逃也不躲 来吧 |
[38:50] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[38:57] | Hold him. | 抓住他 |
[39:06] | You are so fucking dead, man. | 你他妈死定了 小子 |
[39:23] | Okay, you cunts. Let’s see what you can do now. | 好了 婊子们 让姑奶奶瞧瞧你们的能耐 |
[39:27] | Eeny, meeny… | 一二三四五 |
[39:29] | …miny, mo. | 上山打老虎 |
[39:52] | What the fuck?! | 搞什么 |
[40:21] | Hey, I got one of those. | 我也有一把哟 |
[40:41] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:43] | So you wanna play. | 这么说你想玩咯 |
[41:01] | What the fuck? | 搞毛 |
[41:05] | Oh, dude, that is one gay-looking taser. | 老兄 居然用电击枪 太娘了吧 |
[41:11] | Relax, we’re on the same team. | 别紧张 我们是一伙的 |
[41:15] | Hey, get up. | 起来吧 |
[41:22] | Now, hit girl, we always keep our backs where? | 超杀女 永远别忘记 背要朝向哪儿 |
[41:27] | To the wall, daddy, I know. It won’t happen again. | 朝向墙 爸爸 我知道 下不为例 |
[41:32] | – Nice shot, by the way. – Thank you. | -对了 枪法真准 -谢谢 |
[41:52] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[41:55] | Hey, asshole, you can’t use the front door now. | 傻子 不能走前门 |
[42:13] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 |
[42:15] | What? | 什么 |
[42:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[42:19] | Me? | 我吗 |
[42:21] | I’m Hit Girl. | 我是超杀女 |
[42:24] | Big Daddy. | 那是大老爸 |
[42:33] | Come on. | 快来 |
[42:39] | Come on! | 过来呀 |
[43:17] | Hit girl and Big Daddy. | 超杀女和大老爸 |
[43:19] | They were the real deal. | 他们才是真英雄 |
[43:23] | Me? | 而我呢 |
[43:25] | I was just a stupid dick in a wetsuit. | 就一个穿潜水服的傻帽 |
[43:43] | What is this? What am I looking at here? | 这是什么 这到底是什么 |
[43:46] | It was Sal’s phone. They found it in his hand. | 是萨尔的手机 在他手里发现的 |
[43:49] | He must have taken that right before he died. | 应该是他在死前拍下 |
[43:52] | I know this sounds fucked-up, Frankie, but that guy in the picture… | 我知道这很扯淡 阿弗 但是那照片里的家伙 |
[43:56] | …I think it’s that superhero nut job from the TV. | 应该就是电视上的那个超级英雄 |
[44:00] | Who? | 谁 |
[44:02] | Kick-Ass? | 海扁王 |
[44:04] | One guy? | 就他一个人 |
[44:06] | Hold on, you’re telling me one guy killed 8 of my men tonight? | 等等 你是说 他一人一晚上杀了我的八个人 |
[44:14] | 8 at Sal’s place. 4 at that kid Rasul’s. | 萨尔那儿的八个 拉苏尔那边是四个 |
[44:19] | We have no merchandise on the street at all? | 那我们街上的生意都砸了吗 |
[44:21] | Right. | 对 |
[44:25] | – One guy? – I think. | -真的就他一个吗 -我觉得是 |
[44:28] | If you’re right, we’ll look like the biggest pussies in new york. | 如果这是真的 那我们岂不成了纽约最大的冤大头 |
[44:32] | What do you want me to do? | 您有何吩咐 |
[44:35] | I want Kick-Ass’s fucking head on a stick, and I want it now. | 我要你马上给我送上那傻逼海扁王的人头 |
[44:49] | I didn’t say anything to anyone, I swear. | 我发誓 我没对任何人说过 |
[44:51] | Good move, Ass… Kick. Let’s keep it that way. | 不错嘛 挨扁王 继续保持 |
[44:57] | You know what this is? | 认识这玩意吧 |
[44:59] | It’s all the cartridge crap that comes | 这是你的娘们电击枪 |
[45:01] | Out of your gay little taser when you fire it. | 留下来的弹夹 |
[45:03] | You do know the police could have traced | 你该知道警察发现后 |
[45:05] | This right back to you if they’d found it? | 会立刻展开追查吧 |
[45:07] | But lucky for you… I picked it up. | 算你走运 我捡起来了 |
[45:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:13] | Let’s call it insurance. Makes it easier for us to take your word. | 保险起见还是我们拿着吧 也好让我们信任你 |
[45:17] | See, we like you, but we don’t trust you. | 听着 我们喜欢你 但是不信任你 |
[45:22] | Don’t take it personal. We don’t trust anybody. | 对事不对人 我们谁都不信 |
[45:24] | I re-routed your IP address. | 我变更了你的IP地址 |
[45:27] | Finding you was way too easy. | 不然他们能轻易找到你 |
[45:31] | Oh, shit. Shit, I hadn’t thought. My god. | 该死 我怎么没想到 天啊 |
[45:35] | I, I owe you. | 我欠你们的 |
[45:38] | I’m thinking of shutting my site down anyway. | 我正打算关闭我的网站 |
[45:41] | Quitting. I mean, this is… it’s fucking insane. | 我是说我不干了 这太疯狂了 |
[45:46] | I’m in way over my head. | 真是超出我的想像 |
[45:48] | It’s a shame. You have potential. | 真可惜 你很有潜质 |
[45:50] | Your call. But you know we’re around if you need us. | 由你决定 如有需要 我们一直在你身边 |
[45:55] | How do I get a hold of you? | 我怎么联系你们 |
[45:57] | You just contact the mayor’s office. | 你只需联系市长办公室 |
[45:58] | He has a special signal he shines in the sky. | 他会向天空投射信号 |
[46:01] | In the shape of a giant cock. | 是个巨大老二的形状 |
[46:04] | You need us, put on your website you’re on vacation. We’ll find you. | 需要我们的话 就在网站上写”度假中” 我们会找到你 |
[46:07] | Hit girl, back to headquarters. | 超杀女 返回总部 |
[46:11] | Sweet dreams. | 好梦 |
[46:19] | I need you to get rid of Kick-Ass. | 我要你做掉海扁王 |
[46:21] | – Yo. Whoa, whoa, whoa. What’s up? – What’s up? | -怎么了 -什么怎么了 |
[46:24] | Kick-Ass is killing my men, gigante, that’s what’s up. | 海扁王在毁掉我的生意 希甘特 |
[46:27] | My condolences, Frank. | 我很遗憾 弗兰克 |
[46:29] | But I’m afraid I can’t help you on this one. | 但这次恐怕我帮不了你 |
[46:33] | – Little bit outside my jurisdiction. – Outside your jurisdiction? | -这有点超出我的职权范围了 -你说什么 |
[46:37] | You’re a fucking cop and he’s breaking the law. | 你他妈的不是警察吗 他这是在干违法勾当 |
[46:39] | That’s so inside it’s ball-deep in your jurisdiction’s ass. | 这事不该你管他妈的该谁管 |
[46:42] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[46:43] | The cops pay me to nail the bad guys. You pay me not to. | 我拿工资抓坏人 你则贿赂我不要抓坏人 |
[46:47] | – Everything else is in the grey area. – Fuck you very much. Just do it. | -其它都是灰色地带的事 -滚你妈的 照做就是 |
[46:51] | Okay. | 明白吗 |
[46:53] | Un-fucking-believable. | 真他妈难以置信 |
[46:56] | Where’s Cody? He’s late. | 柯迪人呢 他迟到了 |
[46:59] | Thank you, Cody. We appreciate your co-operation. | 谢谢 柯迪 感谢你的合作 |
[47:03] | Let me out now? | 能放我走了吗 |
[47:05] | I gave you all them names and addresses. | 我把名字和地址都给你们了 |
[47:08] | Hey, I won’t say nothing to nobody. | 我不会和任何人说的 |
[47:09] | You and your crazy midget friend can go bash whoever you want. | 你和你的矮个朋友去随心所欲打击邪恶吧 |
[47:12] | Hey, come on. | 拜托 |
[47:13] | Hey, I know some very bad people up town. Really nasty individuals. | 我认识一些城里的坏蛋 坏到极点了 |
[47:16] | Let me go. Hey, come on. | 放我走吧 求你了 |
[47:18] | Hey, hey, don’t do this. You don’t need to do this. Come on. | 别这样 你们别这样 求你了 |
[47:22] | Please. Hey. | 求你们了 |
[47:25] | Come on, no, no… | 拜托 不要 |
[47:29] | No, no, no! come on, please! | 不要 求求你们 |
[47:32] | Hey, you’re crazy. Please! | 你们疯了 |
[47:46] | What a douche. | 真是个废渣 |
[48:01] | You have done self tan before, right? | 你之前也涂过护肤霜吧 |
[48:04] | Yeah, like, I do it all the time. | 没错 家常便饭 |
[48:08] | Murder, superheroes breaking into my bedroom. | 谋杀 超级英雄夜闯卧室 |
[48:11] | My life had turned into some fucked-up dream I couldn’t wake up from. | 我的生活完全成了个扯淡而醒不来的梦 |
[48:16] | Even the good parts were totally surreal. | 就连这美好的一刻也是那么梦幻 |
[48:19] | Oh, hey, I read those old Ditko Spidermans you gave me. | 我看了你给我的《蜘蛛侠》故事 |
[48:22] | They’re actually pretty good. | 真的非常不错 |
[48:25] | Yeah, they are. | 当然啦 |
[48:28] | And it’s been a whole week since I’ve heard from Rasul. | 而且拉苏尔有一星期没找我了 |
[48:33] | That’s great. | 那真是太好了 |
[49:30] | Once upon a time there were 2 supercops called Daddy and Marcus… | 很久以前 有两个超级警察 老爸和马库斯 |
[49:35] | …who were very good at getting bad guys. | 他们非常擅于惩奸除恶 |
[49:39] | Frank D’Amico was the baddest guy of them all… | 弗兰克·达米科是个罪大恶极的恶棍 |
[49:42] | …and he came up with a plan to get rid of daddy. | 他想出了一个陷害老爸的招数 |
[49:49] | Being framed as a drug dealer was the | 对老爸来说 被陷害为一个毒贩 |
[49:52] | Worst thing that could have happened to daddy. | 是最糟糕不过的事情 |
[49:57] | Prison was not his natural habitat. | 监狱不该是他的栖息之地 |
[50:00] | He was very upset. | 他非常沮丧 |
[50:06] | With daddy in prison, his pregnant wife was all alone… | 老爸入狱后 他那怀有身孕的妻子孤身一人 |
[50:11] | …and could not cope. | 无法接受这一事实 |
[50:15] | But all clouds have a silver lining and out of her death… | 但就在她死后 柳暗花明又一村 |
[50:23] | …Mindy was born. | 敏蒂降生了 |
[50:26] | Marcus became the child’s guardian… | 马库斯成了孩子的监护人 |
[50:28] | …and daddy started a plan of his very own. | 而老爸则着手于他的计划 |
[50:34] | 5 years later he left prison, and he was ready. | 5年后 他出狱了 已经蓄势待发 |
[50:42] | Now it was time for Mindy to get ready, too. | 现在 该敏蒂整装就绪了 |
[50:53] | How did you find me, Marcus? | 你是怎么找到我的 马库斯 |
[50:55] | One of us is still a cop, remember? | 忘了吗 我还是警察 |
[51:07] | Is this how you brainwashed Mindy? | 你就是这样对敏蒂洗脑的吗 |
[51:09] | You say brainwashed, I say made it into a game. | 你觉得是洗脑 我觉得是场游戏 |
[51:11] | You call this playing, Damon? | 你觉得这很好玩吗 达蒙 |
[51:13] | Vigilante justice. Mass murder. Come on, partner. | 私自执法 肆意屠杀 得了 拍档 |
[51:19] | So where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[51:21] | – She’s safe. – Can I see her? | -她很安全 -我能见见她吗 |
[51:24] | I miss her. | 我很想她 |
[51:27] | I miss you both. | 我很想你们 |
[51:30] | I appreciate your concern, but you need to go now. | 谢谢你的关心 但你该走了 |
[51:40] | I should warn you, that asshole Gigante is looking for Kick-Ass. | 我得提醒你 希甘特那混蛋在找海扁王 |
[51:43] | He got something to do with you, Damon? | 你们和他有牵连吗 达蒙 |
[51:45] | You started some kind of fucked-up superhero club? | 你是不是组成了什么超级英雄团队 |
[51:49] | – Never heard of him. – Okay. Heads up, all right? | -从没听过他 -好吧 小心点 好吗 |
[51:52] | You keep carrying on like you been carrying on, | 你要是这么继续下去 |
[51:54] | It’s only a matter of time before Gigante is looking for you. | 希甘特盯上你也只是时间问题而已 |
[51:57] | He’s been on D’Amico’s payroll ever since you passed up the opportunity. | 自从你拒绝了之后 他就一直为达米科做事 |
[52:02] | You know I’m not gonna stop. | 你知道我不会罢手的 |
[52:05] | Not until D’Amico and his whole damn operation… | 直到达米科和他的组织粉碎殆尽 |
[52:09] | …are burnt to ashes and buried. | 入土成灰 |
[52:15] | It ain’t gonna bring her back, damon. | 你就不该把她卷进来 达蒙 |
[52:18] | This is not the life for Mindy. | 这不该是敏蒂的生活 |
[52:23] | You owe that kid a childhood. | 你欠她一个童年 |
[52:26] | I’ll tell you who owes her a childhood. | 我告诉你是谁欠了她的童年 |
[52:29] | Frank D’Amico! | 弗兰克·达米科 |
[52:50] | Holy shit. | 我靠 |
[52:54] | I don’t fucking believe it. | 真他妈难以置信 |
[52:59] | Follow him, round the corner. | 跟着他 转弯 |
[53:02] | Not too fast. | 别太快 |
[53:07] | What’s with the high-fives? | 他居然还和路人击掌 |
[53:09] | I’ll give you a motherfucking high-five. | 等我给你来上一拳 |
[53:12] | High-fiving bullshit. Keep going, keep going. | 狠狠地一拳 要你好看 跟上去 |
[53:16] | Not too close. | 别太近 |
[53:23] | He’s going in the alley. | 他进了小巷 |
[53:25] | He’s going in the alley. | 进到小巷里去了 |
[53:27] | Okay, when I tell you, stop the car. Ready? | 我叫你停车就停车 好吗 |
[53:35] | Hey, Kick-Ass. | 喂 海扁王 |
[53:37] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[53:41] | Kill my men, huh? Take my fucking coke! | 你敢杀我的人 还偷我的货 |
[53:45] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, boss. What are you doing? | 老大 你在干什么 |
[53:47] | Boss, come on, we gotta go, baby. | 老大 我们得走了 |
[53:48] | – Fucking scumbag! – Come on, let’s go. | -傻逼废物 -快走吧 |
[53:49] | Boss, come on, he’s had enough. | 老大 别打了 你打够了 |
[53:51] | Come on, Frank, he’s had enough. Come on. | 走吧 弗兰克 他够惨了 |
[53:54] | What the fuck are you looking at? Huh? | 你他妈看什么看 |
[54:09] | Come on, come on. Come on, let’s go. We gotta go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[54:12] | Fuck. Shit. Damn. | 日你妈的 |
[54:14] | Come on, come on, get in. | 上车吧 |
[54:22] | He was so young. No-one should have to die that way. | 他还那么年轻 怎么就这么死了 |
[54:26] | I just can’t believe he’s dead, that’s all. | 真不敢相信他已经死了 |
[54:30] | Oh, I know. But, Katie… | 我知道 但是 凯蒂… |
[54:34] | …guys like Rasul get mixed up in stuff and… | 像拉苏尔这样的人 背景十分复杂 |
[54:38] | No, I know, I know, but what if it was my fault? | 我知道 但万一这是我的错呢 |
[54:41] | What if Kick-Ass did it? I feel like I should call the cops or something. | 如果这是海扁王做的呢 我觉得我该报警 |
[54:45] | You’re talking crazy. There’s no way. | 你说什么傻话 这不可能 |
[54:47] | He probably didn’t even read your email yet. | 估计他都没看过你的邮件 |
[54:50] | Yeah. | 也是 |
[54:50] | You got nothing to worry about. | 你没必要担心 |
[54:54] | I’m so glad you’re here. I’m in such a mess. | 我真庆幸你在这儿 我真是一团糟 |
[54:58] | That’s okay. It’s not a problem. | 没关系 这没什么 |
[55:01] | You’re the best. | 你最好了 |
[55:05] | I hope it’s okay to say this, but… it so sucks that you’re gay. | 希望你别介意 但是你要不是同性恋就好了 |
[55:13] | I don’t fucking believe this. | 这简直是鬼扯 |
[55:17] | What kind of children’s enter-fuckingtainer is that? | 哪门子小鬼会拿这种当消遣 |
[55:23] | What kind of kid has a… | 究竟是哪门子… |
[55:24] | …a spiderman party, sure, but a fucking Kick-Ass party? | 开个蜘蛛侠派对也就算了 但搞个海扁王派对 |
[55:28] | They selling paper plates and napkins at the store now? | 他们在商店里卖纸巾和纸碟吗 |
[55:31] | Frank, you’re scaring me. You’re losing it. | 弗兰克 你吓到我了 你已经疯了 |
[55:34] | Since when did you start getting your hands dirty again? And in public. | 你居然在大庭广众下公开杀人 |
[55:37] | Since when I asked you fucks to deliver me Kick-Ass and you don’t deliver, | 就因为你没给我送来海扁王的首级 |
[55:40] | That’s when. | 就这原因 |
[55:40] | Give me a break, it’s been a week. | 给我点时间 才过了一周 |
[55:42] | We got half the crew out doing petty crimes as bait. | 我们有一半人出去犯事 就为了引他出来 |
[55:46] | We’re busting our asses here. | 忙得焦头烂额 |
[55:49] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干嘛 |
[55:51] | You’re back on the powder now as well? | 你啥时又开始吸粉了 |
[55:53] | Mommy, I want a Kick-Ass party. Dumb little fucks. | 妈咪 我想开个海扁王派对 大惊小怪的傻子 |
[55:58] | I know a way you can get him. | 我知道抓到他的方法 |
[56:00] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[56:01] | Chris, how long you been there? | 克里斯 你在外面多久了 |
[56:02] | What the hell are you doing? Get the hell out. | 你到底搞什么鬼 快滚 |
[56:04] | – Do you wanna hear it or not? – Hear what? | -你到底想不想听 -什么 |
[56:07] | Okay, look. You’re a superhero and… | 听着 如果你是个超级英雄 |
[56:10] | …you can’t trust anyone because they’ll expose your secret identity… | 你信不过任何人 因为他们会暴露你的秘密身份 |
[56:13] | Comic books this kid reads, all fucking day long. | 现在的孩子只会看漫画书 |
[56:16] | The point is, there’s only one way a superhero can trust a stranger, and.. | 问题是 只有一个办法能让超级英雄信任陌生人 |
[56:20] | …I can be that stranger. You’ve just gotta give me a chance. | 我可以做那个人 给我个机会 |
[56:23] | I know I can do it. I just need a few things. | 我能做到 就是需要些东西 |
[56:27] | Like what? | 什么东西 |
[56:30] | I need these things. | 就这些东西 |
[56:36] | What, are you fucking kidding me? What the hell is this? | 啥 你他妈开什么玩笑 这算什么鬼 |
[56:38] | It’s, it’s everything I need. | 这是我需要的一切 |
[56:40] | And you might have to screw someone over like Louie, or something. | 但你得牺牲一个人 比如说路易 |
[56:43] | Louie? Oh, hey, Chris. Uhhuh. | 为什么是路易 克里斯 |
[56:44] | Or, or somebody. It doesn’t have to be Louie. | 其他人也行 不一定要路易 |
[56:46] | – Tony. – Tony. | -托尼 -托尼 |
[56:48] | Tony? | 托尼吗 |
[56:49] | – I hate tony. – Yeah, fuck Tony. He’s a scumbag. | -我讨厌托尼 -对 托尼他就是个混球 |
[56:52] | I swear, dad, if you let me do this, it’s gonna work. | 我保证 老爸 要是你同意 一定会有用 |
[57:00] | Tony. | 那就托尼吧 |
[57:02] | Tony Romita, one of america’s most wanted crime kingpins, | 托尼·阿密特 全美头号通缉犯之一 |
[57:05] | was arrested in Queens today… | 今日在皇后区被捕 |
[57:07] | …after a 911 call from someone claiming to be a superhero… | 警方称报案人是个超级英雄 |
[57:10] | So, how are things going with Katie? | 你和凯蒂的事怎么样了 |
[57:13] | Oh, just peachy. | 还算顺利 |
[57:15] | We had a sleepover and spent the whole night… | 我们通宵未睡 |
[57:17] | …watching the entire ‘Ugly Betty’ box set and did pedicures. | 看完了《丑女贝蒂》 还做了足疗 |
[57:21] | I’m telling you, the, the longer you wait, the worse it’s gonna get. | 我告诉你 这事拖得越久越糟 |
[57:24] | I know. I was gonna tell her. She seemed so happy. | 我知道 我会告诉她的 只是她一直这么开心 |
[57:28] | – I don’t know when’s the right time. – Well, now’s your chance. | -找不到合适的时机 -你的机会来了 |
[57:32] | – She didn’t see that, did she? – Hey, guys. | -她没看到吧 -好啊 伙计们 |
[57:35] | – Hi. – Hi, sweet. | -好啊 -你好 |
[57:37] | Did you watch the TV? The new superhero guy? | 你们看电视新闻了吗 那个新超级英雄 |
[57:40] | How cool is that? | 多酷啊 |
[57:41] | What? | 什么新闻 |
[57:42] | – Hey, look. – Could you turn it up, please? | -看啊 -能把声音调大点吗 |
[57:44] | Check this out. | 看吧 |
[57:47] | Far from being put off, this individual, who calls himself Red Mist… | 不再袖手旁观 这位自称红旋风的人士 |
[57:51] | …has decided to take crime fighting to a new level… | 决定将打击犯罪提升到新的高度 |
[57:53] | …as his actions last night proved. | 他昨晚的行动证明了这一点 |
[57:55] | – Red Mist, how do you see it? – Folks have had enough of living in fear.. | -红旋风 你怎么看 -我觉得大家都受够了担惊受怕 |
[57:59] | …and Kick-Ass proved that one individual can make a difference. | 而海扁王证明了个人也可以成大事 |
[58:02] | So if anyone out there needs help, I’ll be fighting crime 25/8. | 如果有人需要帮助 我会全天候打击犯罪 |
[58:06] | And I’m just one click away. Red Mist. Org. | 只要点击红旋风网站就可以 |
[58:10] | Can we turn that off now? | 能关了吗 |
[58:12] | What’s so special about that guy? | 那家伙有什么神的 |
[58:14] | He caught a drug dealer. Some most wanted guy. | 他抓住了一个毒贩 是一级通缉犯 |
[58:17] | – You saw him bring out a ton of stuff. – That’s pretty cool. | -你看他把一大堆缴获的东西拿出来 -真酷 |
[58:21] | Yeah, he’s got a way better costume than Kick-Ass, too. | 对啊 比海扁王的装扮更酷 |
[58:23] | – He’s got a cape. – Yeah. | -他还穿了斗篷 -是啊 |
[58:25] | Capes rock. | 斗篷最赞了 |
[58:26] | I’m kinda feeling the cape. Looks good. | 我觉得斗篷不错 看着不赖 |
[58:29] | What, better than Kick-Ass? | 什么 你觉得那家伙比海扁王更好吗 |
[58:32] | They’re both kinda hot. I just think Red Mist has a better body. | 他俩都挺帅的 但我觉得红旋风的身材更好 |
[58:36] | Don’t you think, Dave? | 你觉得呢 戴夫 |
[58:39] | Yeah, Dave, what do you think? Is that the… | 是啊 戴夫 |
[58:41] | …is he the kinda guy you’d go for, with the, all that leather? | 你不就喜欢这种人吗 一身皮衣 |
[58:45] | No, Marty, he’s not really my type. | 不 小马 我不喜欢这一型 |
[59:21] | 约个时间地点 咱出来聚聚吧 红旋风 | |
[59:42] | Kick-Ass. | 海扁王 |
[59:45] | Red Mist. | 红旋风 |
[59:47] | Oh, shit. Fuck me, that kinda hurt. | 该死 真疼 |
[59:51] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. No, I’m cool. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[59:53] | I can’t believe you’re here, man. Like, you’re my hero. | 我不敢相信能见到本尊 老兄 你是我的大英雄 |
[59:57] | You inspired me. No Kick-Ass, no Red Mist. Seriously. | 你激励了我 说真的 没有海扁王就没有红旋风 |
[1:00:01] | Wow. Hey, really? | 是吗 |
[1:00:04] | Straight up. And listen, if you… | 一点不假 听着 如果你… |
[1:00:06] | …wanted me to be your sidekick or something… | 要我做你助手啥的… |
[1:00:10] | You wanna be my sidekick? | 你想做我助手吗 |
[1:00:11] | Yeah, man. You and me together, we would own. | 当然 你我联手 所向披靡 |
[1:00:16] | You wanna go fight some crime? | 你想去打击犯罪吗 |
[1:00:18] | Oh, what you mean like right now? | 你说现在吗 |
[1:00:20] | Yeah, man. Come on, I got something I wanna show you. | 是啊 来吧 我有东西给你看 |
[1:00:23] | Er, I mean, like to be honest with you, | 实话告诉你 |
[1:00:25] | I only ever fight crime between like 9 and 2 weekdays. | 我只在每周日晚九点到两点打击犯罪 |
[1:00:28] | So I’m gonna need to get back pretty soon. | 所以我们就快点完事 |
[1:00:35] | Sweet. | 赞 |
[1:00:38] | – Is that yours? – Meet the Mist Mobilee. | -这是你的吗 -见识下”云雾战车”吧 |
[1:00:50] | Satnav got my iPhone so I can check the websites for emergencies | 我的iPhone能自动导航 所以能边开车 |
[1:00:54] | When we’re driving around. | 边查看网站上的紧急情况 |
[1:00:56] | Got a little bit of mood lighting right there. | 还能来点灯光应应景 |
[1:00:59] | Rear-view camera. No big deal. | 有后视镜 没什么大不了 |
[1:01:01] | Check this. You’re gonna fucking love this. | 看看这个 包你爱不释手 |
[1:01:08] | The mist. | 雾来咯 |
[1:01:14] | That’s right, we’re superheroes, love us. | 没错 我们是超级英雄 爱戴我们吧 |
[1:01:21] | – Smoke? – No. | -抽烟吗 -不抽 |
[1:01:24] | I feel a little weed takes the edge off things when I’m on patrol, | 巡逻的时候 来点烟草能壮壮胆 |
[1:01:26] | You know. | 知道吗 |
[1:01:26] | Going up against a crowd can get kinda scary, don’t you think? | 面对一大堆人群 还真有点害怕 你觉得呢 |
[1:01:32] | Something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:01:35] | You’re so not how I expected. | 你和我想象的完全不同 |
[1:01:44] | I got this e-mail from this chick. | 我从一个女孩那儿收到一封邮件 |
[1:01:46] | She said this guy’s been following her home from work. | 说有人总在上下班时尾随她 |
[1:01:49] | I got her address and stuff. You wanna check it out? | 我有地址 想探探情况吗 |
[1:01:53] | – Sure. Why not? – Cool. | -好啊 何不呢 -酷 |
[1:02:02] | So, we’re sitting there totally naked, right? | 我们一丝不挂地坐在那里 |
[1:02:04] | So I told her, “sit on my lap, | 我告诉她 坐在我膝盖上 |
[1:02:05] | We’ll talk about the first thing that comes up”. | 我们再谈谈是啥玩意先出来 |
[1:02:17] | – Yeah? – Just got the text. He’s on his way. | -怎么 -刚收到短信 他在路上了 |
[1:02:21] | He did very good. | 很好 |
[1:02:23] | – Don’t kill him till I get there. – Right. | -在我到之前留他活口 -好 |
[1:02:31] | Looks like reading all them comics paid off, huh? | 看来钻研漫画终于有收获了吧 |
[1:02:34] | Your boy did good, Frankie. | 你儿子干得不错 阿弗 |
[1:02:39] | He’s his father’s son. | 虎父焉有犬子 |
[1:02:40] | Come on now who do you | 你你你你你以为 |
[1:02:42] | Who do you who do you | 你你你你你以为 |
[1:02:43] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为自己是谁 |
[1:02:48] | Bless your soul | 祈求上帝保佑你 |
[1:02:51] | Oh… I forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[1:03:01] | I think you’re crazy | 你一准是疯了 |
[1:03:05] | I think you’re crazy | 你一准是疯了 |
[1:03:10] | I think you’re crazy | 你一准是疯了 |
[1:03:14] | Just like me | 就如同我一样 |
[1:03:20] | My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on a limb | 我的英雄啊 陷入孤立无援也在所不惜 |
[1:03:25] | What the fuck?! | 搞什么鬼 |
[1:03:30] | Oh, shit. | 我操 |
[1:03:33] | – Hey, what are you doing? – There are people in there! | -你要干什么 -里面还有人 |
[1:03:36] | Yeah. Sh-shouldn’t we call the fire… | 好吧 我们应该打电话报… |
[1:03:40] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:04:00] | Mikey! | 小迈 |
[1:04:03] | Fuck. | 我靠 |
[1:04:05] | – Shit. Fuck. – Red Mist! | -真他妈见鬼 -红旋风 |
[1:04:09] | Red Mist! | 红旋风 |
[1:04:19] | Hey, man, can you hear me? | 听得到吗 |
[1:04:25] | Oh, jeez. | 老天 |
[1:04:34] | Red Mist! | 红旋风 |
[1:04:36] | Red Mist! Where the fuck are you?! | 红旋风 你到底在哪里 |
[1:05:14] | We gotta get the hell outta here. Dude, move your fucking ass! | 我们得快逃出去 赶紧走 |
[1:05:37] | Holy shit. | 该死 |
[1:05:39] | – Did you see those bodies? – Yeah, man. | -你看到尸体了吗 -看到了 |
[1:05:45] | – Why did you save the teddy? – What? | -你干嘛救个泰迪熊 -啥 |
[1:05:48] | I don’t know, man. Come on. | 我也不知道 老兄 快走吧 |
[1:06:03] | Come. | 进来 |
[1:06:05] | What the hell are you doing, Frank? | 弗兰克 你他妈搞什么 |
[1:06:07] | You know I can’t be here. What if somebody saw me? | 我不能来这儿 万一被人看到怎么办 |
[1:06:09] | That motherfucker Kick-Ass burnt down my warehouse and killed my men, | 那个混账海扁王烧了我的仓库 还干掉了我的人 |
[1:06:13] | Gigante. | 希甘特 |
[1:06:13] | Wait, wait, wait. Slow down. Kick-Ass? Are you sure? | 等下 说慢点 你确定是海扁王吗 |
[1:06:16] | You gotta help me, vic. My son was there and he’s still missing. | 你得帮我 我儿子也在里面 还下落不明 |
[1:06:21] | They’re all dead! | 他们都死了 |
[1:06:23] | Everybody in the warehouse is dead. | 仓库里的所有人都死了 |
[1:06:26] | – Put the gun down, Vic, it’s Chris. – Chris is Red Mist? | -放下枪 维克 那是克里斯 -克里斯是红旋风吗 |
[1:06:31] | It’s not Red Mist you gotta worry about. It’s Kick-Ass. | 红旋风不用你操心 你该操心海扁王 |
[1:06:33] | No, no, no, it’s not. Kick-Ass is just some geek, dad. | 不不不 海扁王就是个宅男 老爸 |
[1:06:36] | You don’t have to worry about him. You need to watch this. | 你不用在意他 你得看看这个 |
[1:06:41] | – Why, what does it do? – Are you fucking kidding me? | -这是什么玩意 -你搞笑吧 |
[1:06:44] | What? | 啥 |
[1:06:44] | God-damn it, just sit down. | 真他妈见鬼 坐下就是 |
[1:06:52] | What are you doing? What the hell is that thing? | 你做什么 那到底是什么东西 |
[1:06:54] | You bought this to spy on the nanny when I was a kid. | 你在我小时候买的 用来监视保姆 |
[1:06:56] | Don’t you remember? | 忘了吗 |
[1:06:57] | – And you put it in the warehouse? – Yeah. | -你放在仓库了吗 -对 |
[1:06:59] | I thought it’d be cool to put the unmasking of Kick-Ass on the internet. | 我觉得把海扁王的真面目放到网上肯定很酷 |
[1:07:03] | Watch. | 仔细看 |
[1:07:09] | I told her, “sit on my lap, | 我告诉她 坐在我膝盖上 |
[1:07:10] | We’ll talk about the first thing that comes up”. | 我们再谈谈是啥玩意先出来 |
[1:07:16] | – Yeah? – Just got the text. He’s on his way. | -怎么 -刚收到短信 他在路上了 |
[1:07:20] | He did very good. Don’t kill him till I get there. | 很好 在我到之前留他活口 |
[1:07:22] | Right. | 好 |
[1:08:38] | Who the hell is this guy? | 这家伙到底是谁 |
[1:08:40] | I don’t know, dad. | 我不知道 老爸 |
[1:08:43] | But Kick-Ass told me we’re not the only superheroes in town. | 但听海扁王说 城里不止他一个超级英雄 |
[1:08:45] | Maybe he knows who this guy is. | 也许他知道他是谁 |
[1:08:49] | I want this place locked down. | 封锁这个地方 |
[1:08:52] | Nobody comes in, nobody goes out. | 再找到这天杀的混球 |
[1:08:56] | Not until somebody finds this cocksucker… | 把他给我千刀万剐之前 |
[1:08:58] | …and pulls his fucking lungs out through his ass! | 任何人不得随意进出 |
[1:09:04] | Listen, they’re on to you. Do you hear me? | 听着 他们冲着你来了 听到吗 |
[1:09:08] | They’re on to you. | 他们盯上你了 |
[1:09:09] | I thought they were looking for Kick-Ass. | 他们不是在找海扁王吗 |
[1:09:12] | Not any more. Gigante put on a movie show for us. | 不再找了 希甘特刚放了一段视频给我们看 |
[1:09:16] | Different superhero. | 另一个超级英雄 |
[1:09:17] | In a warehouse, killing a whole bunch of D’Amico’s guys. | 在仓库里血洗达米科的人 |
[1:09:21] | I’m gonna guess that was you. | 我猜那人就是你 |
[1:09:24] | – I killed all the cameras. – Apparently not. Look, bro… | -我毁掉了所有摄像头 -显然有漏网之鱼 听着 兄弟 |
[1:09:27] | …you need to get ghost, hide yourself quick. | 你得跑路了 赶紧藏起来 |
[1:09:30] | Appreciate that. | 谢谢提醒 |
[1:09:36] | Mindy… no more homework, baby doll. | 敏蒂 别写作业了 宝贝儿 |
[1:09:40] | It’s time for Frank D’Amico to go byebye. | 该跟弗兰克·达米科说再见了 |
[1:09:51] | X-Men, the Fantastic Four. | X战警 神奇四侠 |
[1:09:54] | Right now, I envied the crap out of them. | 现在 我真是嫉妒死他们了 |
[1:09:57] | Everything was out of control. I didn’t know what the hell to do. | 现在一切都失控了 我完全不知所措 |
[1:10:01] | You okay, buddy? You look tired. | 你还好吧 孩子 看着很疲惫 |
[1:10:04] | Early night tonight, maybe? | 今天早点睡吧 |
[1:10:06] | And there was no-one I could talk to about it. | 也无人能够倾诉 |
[1:10:08] | Dave? Hello? | 戴夫 听见吗 |
[1:10:10] | Yeah, you bet I will. | 好吧 我会的 |
[1:10:14] | I never felt more alone. | 我从未感到如此孤独 |
[1:10:20] | I’d always dreamed of being a superhero… | 我一直梦想成为超级英雄 |
[1:10:23] | …but this was a nightmare. | 但结果却是一场噩梦 |
[1:10:30] | It was time to stop wearing this stupid costume. | 是时候结束这愚蠢的游戏了 |
[1:10:36] | But there was one last thing I needed it for. | 但我还有最后一件事要做 |
[1:10:42] | What’s the difference between Spiderman and Peter Parker? | 彼得·帕克[蜘蛛侠的真实身份]和蜘蛛侠有什么区别 |
[1:10:46] | Spiderman gets the girl. | 蜘蛛侠抱得美人归 |
[1:10:56] | Hey, I’m Kick-Ass. | 我是海扁王 |
[1:11:03] | I’m Kick-Ass. You mail me? | 我是海扁王 你给我写邮件了吗 |
[1:11:06] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:11:08] | Oh, fuck! oh, fuck! | 见鬼 |
[1:11:11] | Fucking freak in a mask! | 戴面具的变态 |
[1:11:13] | – Get out of my house! – Katie, I’m not gonna hurt you. | -滚出去 -凯蒂 我不会伤害你 |
[1:11:15] | All right? | 好吗 |
[1:11:16] | Oh, no, no, no, it’s me, it’s me. All right? | 别别别 是我 |
[1:11:19] | – I, I was only trying to surprise you, I’m sorry. – Dave? | -我只是想给你个惊喜 -戴夫 |
[1:11:22] | What the fuck are you doing? Why are you dressed as Kick-Ass? | 你搞什么鬼 你干嘛穿成海扁王的样子 |
[1:11:25] | – Because I am Kick-Ass. – What are you talking about? | -因为我就是海扁王 -你说什么 |
[1:11:28] | And I’m also not gay. | 而且我也不是同性恋 |
[1:11:31] | Fuck! | 我靠 |
[1:11:32] | And I’m an idiot, and a shit friend. I lied to you, I know, and if… | 我是个傻瓜 烂朋友 我骗了你 |
[1:11:36] | Oh my god. | 我的上帝 |
[1:11:37] | I know. If it makes you feel any better, | 我知道 要是这样能让你好受点 |
[1:11:38] | I, I don’t think you can hate me any more right now than I hate myself. | 我觉得现在我比你更恨我自己 |
[1:11:43] | Please… | 求你了 |
[1:11:46] | …look, I’m really, really sorry. | 听着 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:11:50] | I’ve never met anyone who’s as beautiful and as kind and… | 我从没遇到过像你这样又漂亮又善良 |
[1:11:55] | …lovely as you. | 又可爱的女孩儿 |
[1:12:00] | You deserve better. | 你该有个更好的归宿 |
[1:12:20] | Dave. | 戴夫 |
[1:12:22] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[1:12:24] | My mom has the burglar alarm on downstairs, | 我妈在楼下设了防盗警报 |
[1:12:26] | So you should probably use the window. | 你还是从窗户出去吧 |
[1:12:34] | Or… | 或者 |
[1:12:40] | …or you could just stay. | 或者你可以留下来 |
[1:12:43] | Stay? What like when we have a sleepover? | 留下来 再通宵一晚上吗 |
[1:12:54] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. | 不好意思 我不是故意要吓你 |
[1:12:58] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:13:29] | We gotta get over it… | 我们要过这一关 |
[1:13:31] | …on top of it and then into it. Right in the middle of it. | 得到顶上 然后再从中间进去 |
[1:13:35] | Daddy, I think I’ve found one. | 老爸 我想我找到了 |
[1:13:37] | It’s perfect and they can deliver it in 3 days. | 超完美 三天内送达 |
[1:13:41] | Ah, it’s 300,000 bucks. | 但要三十万块 |
[1:13:44] | Well, can you think of anything else you’d rather spend it on? | 没有比那更好的了吗 |
[1:13:46] | Oh my gosh. That is cool. | 天啊 酷毙了 |
[1:13:51] | Yeah. | 可不是 |
[1:13:53] | Add to shopping cart. | 放入购物车 |
[1:13:55] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[1:13:59] | Out of Kick-Ass and Red Mist, who would win in a fight? | 海扁王和红旋风对打 谁会赢 |
[1:14:03] | Why are they fighting? That seems stupid. | 为啥他们要打 听着好傻 |
[1:14:06] | – What do you think? – I don’t know, | -你觉得呢 -我不知道 |
[1:14:08] | But Kick-Ass is cuter. | 我觉得海扁王更可爱些 |
[1:14:10] | Really? | 是吗 |
[1:14:10] | Mmm-hmm. | 当然 |
[1:14:12] | I for one would definitely fuck his brains out if I got the chance. | 只要有机会 我一定干到他大脑窒息 |
[1:14:18] | – You would? – Definitely. | -是吗 -当然 |
[1:14:21] | Do you feel like checking out that new Kate Hudson movie… | 你想看凯特·哈德森[美国影星]的新电影吗 |
[1:14:24] | …where she’s a shoe designer who can’t get a guy? | 她演一个剩女鞋子设计师 |
[1:14:26] | – We could make the next showing… – Hell, yeah. | -现在走的话还能赶上下一场 -别废话了 走 |
[1:14:31] | Guess we’re not invited. | 估计没咱啥事了 |
[1:14:34] | You know what? Come here. | 来这边 |
[1:14:36] | I’m gonna convert you to a comics reader right now. | 我要把你培养成一个漫迷 |
[1:14:39] | Suddenly I understood why superheroes only existed in comic books. | 我突然明白为什么超级英雄只存在漫画中 |
[1:14:44] | I got why people didn’t risk their lives for strangers. | 我明白了为何人们不会为了陌生人而冒险 |
[1:14:47] | Because, for the first time in my life, I had something worth living for. | 因为我的生命中头一次有了意义 |
[1:14:52] | Something to lose. | 有了害怕失去的东西 |
[1:14:56] | Katie worried about me getting hurt, | 凯蒂担心我会受伤 |
[1:14:58] | So I promised her my Kick-Ass days were over. | 所以我向她保证 我的海扁王岁月终结了 |
[1:15:01] | And the truth was I hardly missed it at all. | 事实上 我并不怀念那段岁月 |
[1:15:04] | I hadn’t even checked the website for, like, a week. | 我一整周都没有看过网站了 |
[1:15:10] | Okay, I’m off, then. | 戴夫 我下班了 |
[1:15:13] | No Katie tonight? | 凯蒂今晚不来吗 |
[1:15:15] | Tomorrow. Wednesday, she’s got one of those volunteer things. | 明天来 周三她要做义工 |
[1:15:19] | You seem like a different guy, you know that? | 你看起来焕然一新 知道吗 |
[1:15:22] | Your mom would have been so happy to see you out of your shell like this. | 你妈看到你现在的样子会很欣慰的 |
[1:15:26] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[1:15:32] | 老兄 你到底在哪儿 出来碰个面 红旋风 | |
[1:15:39] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝儿 |
[1:15:40] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[1:15:42] | I gotta do a Kick-Ass thing. | 我得执行一个海扁王任务 |
[1:15:44] | What? I thought you were done with that. | 什么 你不是洗手不干了吗 |
[1:15:47] | This is the last time. I totally swear. | 最后一次 我保证 |
[1:15:50] | I worry about you. | 我很担心你 |
[1:15:52] | Well, I wish you wouldn’t worry. | 你不用担心 |
[1:15:54] | I can’t help it, I do because I… | 我控制不住 因为… |
[1:15:58] | …I care about you a lot. | 我非常在乎你 |
[1:16:03] | I care about you a lot, too. | 我也非常在乎你 |
[1:16:37] | This better be pretty serious, dude. | 最好是要紧事 老兄 |
[1:16:38] | Cos I promised my girlfriend that I’m done with all this shit. | 我跟我女友保证我不再干了 |
[1:16:40] | How about both of us being dead? Is that serious enough for you? | 我们都死定了 够要紧了吗 |
[1:16:44] | Dead? How? | 什么 怎么会死 |
[1:16:46] | Well, it turns out those dead guys from the warehouse | 看来那群仓库里的死人 |
[1:16:49] | Had some bad motherfuckers for friends, and they think we did that shit. | 有一帮混账坏蛋朋友 他们认定是我们干的 |
[1:16:52] | There’s a price on our heads, man. | 他们在悬赏我们的人头 |
[1:16:54] | A price on our heads? What is this, the wild west? | 啥 这都什么年代了 还搞西部这一套 |
[1:16:57] | I’m not messing with you, dude. They found out where I lived. | 我没跟你扯淡 他们追到我家 |
[1:16:59] | They trashed my place. I’m fucking screwed, | 毁了我的住处 我他妈完蛋了 |
[1:17:01] | – And you’re next, okay! – All right. What? | -下一个就轮到你了 明白吗 -好吧 |
[1:17:07] | Shit. | 真该死 |
[1:17:10] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[1:17:14] | Remember you mentioned that there are other superheroes? | 记得你说过还有别的超级英雄吗 |
[1:17:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:17:19] | Well, do you think they can help us? | 你觉得他们能帮我们吗 |
[1:17:30] | Hot chocolate… extra marshmallows. | 热巧克力 附送棉花糖 |
[1:17:36] | Man, that looks even cooler than it did in the picture. | 天 实物看着比图片里更酷 |
[1:17:39] | Child, you know that’s because in the picture it didn’t have Gatling Guns. | 宝贝儿 那是因为图片上没有加特林机枪 |
[1:17:44] | Nice job. I’m gonna take mine to bed, okay? | 漂亮 我去床上喝 好吗 |
[1:17:47] | Okay, baby doll. Sleep tight. | 好吧 宝贝儿 好梦 |
[1:17:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:17:51] | – Oh, Kick-Ass? – Mmm-hmm. | -是海扁王吗 -对呢 |
[1:17:53] | You go get dressed. I’ll tell him to meet us at safe house ‘b’. | 你去换装 我通知他在B号安全屋碰头 |
[1:17:56] | We’ll have our hot chocolate when we get back. | 我们回来再喝热巧克力 |
[1:17:58] | – Okay, daddy. – Come on. | -好 老爸 -快去吧 |
[1:18:10] | There you go. | 来了 |
[1:18:12] | – Do you know where that is? – No, but I’ll put it in the gps. | -你知道在哪儿吗 -不知道 用导航系统就行 |
[1:18:15] | Right, let’s go. | 好了 出发 |
[1:18:18] | Shit. | 真该死 |
[1:19:55] | Okay, okay, okay. | 到了 |
[1:20:04] | Well. Here you are and… Red Mist. Two. | 你来了 还有红旋风 两位 |
[1:20:14] | – Pleasure to meet you. – Good to meet you, sir. | -见到你们我很荣幸 -我也是 先生 |
[1:20:17] | Please, come in. | 进来吧 |
[1:20:19] | After you. | 你先请 |
[1:20:24] | Hit girl. Manners, honey. | 超杀女 打个招呼 亲爱的 |
[1:20:29] | Hi, I’m hit girl. | 嗨 我是超杀女 |
[1:20:32] | No! | 不 |
[1:20:40] | Your ass is mine! | 你他妈归我了 |
[1:20:42] | He’s with me, he’s okay. | 他和我一起的 别抓他 |
[1:20:43] | Shut the fuck up kid. Your daddy’s the boss. You go home. | 算了吧 小子 你老爸说了算 你回家去 |
[1:20:46] | Are you shitting me? | 你他妈说什么 |
[1:20:47] | He’s fine. He’s with me! Let him go! | 别抓他 他和我一起的 放了他 |
[1:20:50] | Get outta here! Get the fuck out of here. | 快他妈离开这鬼地方 |
[1:20:53] | Hot damn. I always wanted one of these. | 我靠 我梦寐以求的玩意啊 |
[1:20:54] | – Are you seriously gonna take that? – Yes. Come on, sweet cheeks. | -你真要拿走这个吗 -当然了 亲爱的 |
[1:21:02] | If you don’t get your wannabe superhero ass in the car… | 你要是不快点给我上车 大英雄 |
[1:21:04] | …you’re gonna have a lot of trouble on your hands. | 你可就有麻烦了 |
[1:21:05] | That’s really funny. You’re so fired. | 搞笑 我要叫老爸炒了你 |
[1:21:07] | Kick-Ass… | 海扁王 |
[1:21:08] | Get him outta here, get him outta here. Get him in the van. | 把他带走 把他弄进货车 |
[1:21:12] | Kick-Ass, I’m sorry, I… | 海扁王 我很抱歉 |
[1:21:14] | Get in the car. Get in there. | 快进去 |
[1:21:29] | You better fire this asshole. | 你得炒了这混蛋 |
[1:21:31] | Ignore him… | 无视他 |
[1:21:34] | A bazooka? | 这不是火箭筒吗 |
[1:21:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:21:39] | We had a fucking deal, dad, that I’ll get you the guy who did it… | 我们不是说好了吗 老爸 我把你要的人给你弄来 |
[1:21:43] | …and all I’m asking is you let Kick-Ass go. He didn’t do anything wrong. | 你就放过海扁王 他什么都没做 |
[1:21:46] | Chris, you gotta look at this from my point of view. Okay? | 克里斯 你得替我考虑考虑 |
[1:21:50] | I gotta send a public service message to the people out there… | 我得告诉外面的人 |
[1:21:52] | …that being a superhero is bad for your health. | 他妈的当超级英雄不好玩儿 |
[1:21:55] | And the big motherfucker… | 而那个大个子混账 |
[1:21:57] | …nobody knows who he is. | 没人知道他是谁 |
[1:21:59] | – That’s not fair. – Life’s not fair, get over it. | -这不公平 -人生本来就不公平 习惯就好 |
[1:22:02] | What are you gonna do to them? | 你想把他们怎么样 |
[1:22:04] | You really wanna be a part of my business? | 你真想参与进来吗 |
[1:22:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:22:11] | Then sit down, shut up and watch. | 那就闭上嘴 坐下看 |
[1:22:23] | Frank, we’re ready. Enjoy the show. | 弗兰克 我准备好了 好好欣赏吧 |
[1:22:26] | – Are you controlling this thing? – I sure am. | -你这都能控制吗 -当然 |
[1:22:29] | Big brother, watch and learn. | 老大哥的把戏 学着点[出自《1984》] |
[1:22:31] | Welcome back. Breaking news, | 欢迎回到[大事件] |
[1:22:33] | A worldwide web broadcast of the new york superhero | 我们即将为您播出一段视屏 |
[1:22:35] | Who calls himself Kick-Ass is about to be shown live. | 自称为海扁王的纽约英雄的现场直播 |
[1:22:39] | Rumours have it this will be his farewell appearance… | 流言称这将是他的告别声明 |
[1:22:42] | …that he will announce his retirement from crime fighting… | 他要公开表示 自己将不再打击罪恶 |
[1:22:45] | …but as word of mouth spreads internet providers are predicting that… | 据网络供应商预测 |
[1:22:48] | …it could be one of the most widely viewed live events in web history. | 这将是有史以来观看率最高的一段视频 |
[1:22:53] | Where’s Dave? | 戴夫呢 |
[1:22:54] | There are no clues as yet as to the exact nature of the broadcast… | 没有任何迹象表明这段视频的真实内容 |
[1:22:56] | Holy shit, have you guys noticed… | 见鬼 你们都没注意到吗 |
[1:22:58] | He’s with Katie, obviously. | 这还用说 他和凯蒂在一起 |
[1:23:01] | Why else would I be here? | 不然我怎么会在这儿 |
[1:23:03] | There’s no idea who is behind the broadcast of this show… | 虽然不知道视频背后的真相 |
[1:23:06] | …but we could see widespread server crashes… | 但网络服务器已经爆棚 |
[1:23:09] | Dave, why didn’t you tell me this is what you were doing? | 戴夫 你为什么没告诉我 |
[1:23:12] | You’re on the news. Call me. | 你上新闻了 打给我 |
[1:23:14] | We go live to the countdown clock as we are moments away. | 让我们进入直播倒计时 |
[1:23:29] | Showtime. | 好戏开演了 |
[1:23:33] | Hello, boys and girls. Now this… | 女士们先生们 大家好 |
[1:23:38] | …well, you know who this guy is. | 这位大家都认识了 |
[1:23:40] | And this guy here is Big Daddy. | 而这位是大老爸 |
[1:23:43] | And these are my friends. Come on in, guys, say hello. | 这些是我的朋友 伙计们 来打个招呼 |
[1:23:47] | Yeah. Yeah, there they are. Hello, hello. | 没错 这就对了 |
[1:23:51] | Now, big daddy and Kick-Ass are gonna help us… | 现在 大老爸和海扁王会帮助我们 |
[1:23:54] | …show you why being a hero is a bad idea. | 告诉大家 做超级英雄可不是什么好主意 |
[1:23:59] | You know what a silent ‘K’ is? | 你知道什是K字不发音吗 |
[1:24:01] | That’s when ‘k’ is at the beginning | 就是单词由字母K打头 |
[1:24:03] | Of the word but you don’t pronounce it… | 但K却不发音 |
[1:24:05] | …like in the word ‘knuckle-duster’. Show them what it can do, guy. | 比如这个词 指节铜套 让他们看看 伙计 |
[1:24:10] | That must’ve hurt. Let’s see it from the other side. | 那肯定很痛 再从那边打一拳 |
[1:24:14] | I think it did. Now in France they say the word “stick” like this. | 我想大家都看到了 法语里的棍子 |
[1:24:18] | Baton. | 其实是指指挥棒 |
[1:24:19] | We got some of Kick-Ass’s batons. We’re gonna show you what they can do. | 我们就给海扁王来上一棍 来吧 |
[1:24:22] | Go ahead, boys. | 来吧 伙计们 |
[1:24:26] | You know, in america we say “stick” like this. Baseball bat. | 但在美国 我们提到棍子 都想到棒球棍 |
[1:24:32] | Which is very good for hitting knees and stomachs. | 这玩意打起肚子和膝盖来可是相当好用 |
[1:24:36] | It’s also good for hitting balls. | 打蛋蛋也一样好用哟 |
[1:24:40] | We don’t do them individually… | 一个个来太麻烦了 |
[1:24:42] | …we do them all together. | 一起上吧 |
[1:24:44] | Gentlemen, please. | 来吧 先生们 |
[1:24:46] | Oh, this looks very painful. | 看起来真痛苦 |
[1:24:52] | Due to the distressing nature of the images… | 由于画面内容过于暴力 |
[1:24:54] | …we are unable to broadcast the events streaming live on the internet. | 我们无法再继续直播这段网络视频 |
[1:24:58] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[1:24:59] | No, no… | 不不不 |
[1:25:03] | Despite initial speculation that this may be some kind of hoax… | 虽然早期猜测这是恶作剧或是作秀 |
[1:25:06] | …or publicity stunt, it is now clear the hostages are in genuine danger. | 但显然现在人质处于真正的危险之中 |
[1:25:10] | That all signs point to the intention to | 所有迹象表明 几分钟后 |
[1:25:12] | Stage a live execution in the next few minutes. | 将会上演一场现场处决 |
[1:25:28] | Even with my metal plates and my fucked-up nerve endings… | 就算会丢尽面子 |
[1:25:32] | …I gotta tell you… that hurt. | 不得不说 真的痛死了 |
[1:25:37] | Kerosene. Yes, the silent killer. | 煤油 杀人于无声 |
[1:25:41] | But not half as much as the idea of leaving everything behind. | 但这些 远比不上要丢下那些人来的痛苦 |
[1:25:45] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[1:25:46] | My dad. | 我爸爸 |
[1:25:48] | Todd and Marty. | 陶德和小马 |
[1:25:50] | And all the things I’d never do. | 我还有很多事没做 |
[1:25:52] | Like learn to drive. | 比如学开车 |
[1:25:55] | Or see what me and Katie’s kids would look like. | 和凯蒂结婚生子 |
[1:25:58] | – Or find out what happened on ‘Lost’. – Spicy, spicy. | -看”迷失”的大结局 -真刺激 |
[1:26:01] | And if you think I’m gonna make it | 你要是以为我肯定活下来了 |
[1:26:03] | Through this since I’m talking to you now… | 不然怎么现在和你讲故事呢 |
[1:26:07] | …quit being such a smartass. | 别自作聪明了 |
[1:26:09] | Hell, dude, you never seen ‘Sin City’… | 见鬼 伙计 你没看过《罪恶都市》 |
[1:26:12] | …’Sunset Boulevard’, ‘American Beauty’? | 《日落大道》和《美国丽人》吗[主角都翘了] |
[1:26:15] | And this… | 而这个 |
[1:26:17] | …for all you cavemen out there… | 你们这帮乡巴佬给我看好了 |
[1:26:20] | …is fire. | 是火 |
[1:26:22] | No. | 不 |
[1:26:31] | Fire. Fire is good. | 火可是好东西 |
[1:26:34] | Fire is our friend. | 火是我们的朋友 |
[1:26:37] | Oh, yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:26:45] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[1:26:48] | …time to die. | 是时候上路了 |
[1:26:56] | What the…? | 搞什么 |
[1:27:02] | – What the fuck just happened? – Hey, hey, somebody find the lights. | -什么情况 -谁开个灯 |
[1:27:56] | Get the lighter! | 快找打火机 |
[1:27:58] | It’s on the floor right over there. Find the lighter. | 就在地上 快找打火机 |
[1:28:06] | I got it. | 找到了 |
[1:28:22] | No! | 不 |
[1:28:23] | Take cover, child! | 快找掩护 孩子 |
[1:28:30] | Now switch to kryptonite! | 快拿出氪石 |
[1:28:34] | Kryptonite. Yeah. | 氪石 没错 |
[1:29:05] | Go to Robin’s Revenge! | 罗宾的复仇里的招式 |
[1:29:09] | Robin. Robin, Robin… | 罗宾 罗宾… |
[1:29:56] | Show’s over, motherfuckers. | 死期到了 混账东西 |
[1:30:04] | I think I’m in love with her, dude. | 我想我爱上他了 伙计 |
[1:30:06] | She looks like she’s about 11 years old, but… | 她看上去只有11岁左右 但是… |
[1:30:09] | I can wait. I solemnly vow to save myself for her. | 我可以等 我可以为她守贞洁誓 |
[1:30:13] | That should be really difficult for you. Are you okay? | 这对你来说太难了 你没事吧 |
[1:30:17] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:30:37] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[1:30:47] | I’m so proud of you, baby doll. | 我太为你骄傲了 宝贝儿 |
[1:30:52] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:30:57] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:31:00] | But getting shot, daddy, it hurt a lot more than when you did it. | 被枪打中的感觉 比你那次要痛得多 爸爸 |
[1:31:05] | That’s because I used low velocity rounds, child. | 因为我用了低速子弹 孩子 |
[1:31:13] | You’re the kindest daddy in the whole world. | 你是世界上最好的爸爸 |
[1:31:16] | No, I just… | 不 我只是… |
[1:31:20] | … love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:31:27] | I love you, too, daddy. | 我也爱你 爸爸 |
[1:31:36] | I love you, too, daddy. | 我也爱你 爸爸 |
[1:31:40] | Sleep tight. | 安睡吧 |
[1:32:00] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[1:32:03] | I mean your real name. | 我是说 你的真名 |
[1:32:05] | A superhero never reveals his true identity. | 超级英雄从不透露自己的真实身份 |
[1:32:07] | What? Look, you can’t go on… | 什么 听着 你不能继续下去 |
[1:32:12] | However you lived before… | 不管你之前是什么生活 |
[1:32:17] | …it’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[1:32:21] | Is there anybody else? Any family or…? | 你还有其他亲人吗 |
[1:32:24] | Look, I can take care of myself. | 听着 我能照顾好自己 |
[1:32:27] | I saved your sorry ass. | 我还救了你的小命 |
[1:32:30] | What about money? You gotta think long term. | 那钱呢 你得从长远考虑 |
[1:32:34] | I’ve got 3 million dollars in a suitcase. | 包里还有3百万美元 |
[1:32:37] | That long term enough for you? | 够长远了吧 |
[1:32:43] | It’s not all about the money. | 这不是钱的问题 |
[1:32:46] | I owe you. | 我欠你的 |
[1:32:49] | If it wasn’t for you I’d be dead. | 要不是你 我早死了 |
[1:32:52] | And if it wasn’t for you… | 要不是你 |
[1:32:56] | …my dad wouldn’t be. | 我爸也不会死 |
[1:33:15] | Look… | 听着 |
[1:33:17] | …pack up whatever you need and we’ll go back to my place. | 你收拾好东西 接着去我家 |
[1:33:22] | I just need to clean my face. | 我要去洗下脸 |
[1:33:24] | Just go. | 去吧 |
[1:34:21] | I meant like pyjamas and clothes and stuff. | 我是说收拾些睡衣 衣服什么的 |
[1:34:24] | You can’t take that stuff to my house. | 你不能带这些玩意去我家 |
[1:34:26] | You know what my dad really would have wanted? | 你知道我爸真正期望什么吗 |
[1:34:33] | He would have wanted me to finish what we started. | 他希望我完成我们的未尽之事 |
[1:34:37] | And that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. | 我正打算这么干 |
[1:34:56] | Is this Frank D’Amico’s place? | 这是弗兰克·达米科的家吗 |
[1:34:59] | All that security. | 这么多保安 |
[1:35:01] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:35:03] | My mom already died for nothing. | 我妈妈已经白白地死去 |
[1:35:06] | So I’m sure as hell not gonna let my dad die for nothing, too. | 我绝不想让我爸也死得不明不白 |
[1:35:12] | You can’t do this on your own. | 你不能一个人去 |
[1:35:15] | Exactly. | 当然 |
[1:35:19] | Do you wanna deal with owing my dad? | 你想还我老爸的人情吗 |
[1:35:23] | Then shut the hell up and pick your weapon. | 那就闭上嘴 拿起武器 |
[1:35:35] | Is that what I think it is? | 该不会刚好是我想的那样吧 |
[1:35:38] | Damn straight. You better start reading the instructions because… | 对极了 你最好看下说明书 |
[1:35:43] | …you’re gonna be using it in about 5 minutes. | 因为五分钟后你就要用上这玩意了 |
[1:35:52] | Listen up, we got 5 minutes and I want you back on your post. | 听好了 五分钟后 所有人各就各位 |
[1:35:56] | And don’t leave a mess. | 可别搞砸了 |
[1:36:12] | – Everything okay? – Everything’s all right, boss. | -一切顺利吧 -一切顺利 老大 |
[1:36:17] | I can’t believe I got my gun back. Look at that. | 难以置信 我居然拿回手枪了 看啊 |
[1:36:19] | You know, it’s not the… | 知道吗 这不是… |
[1:36:25] | Well, let her in. | 让她进来 |
[1:36:30] | It’s a little kid. What’s the matter with you? | 她只是个孩子 你有毛病吗 |
[1:36:37] | Are you okay, sweetheart? | 你没事吧 宝贝儿 |
[1:36:39] | I… I lost my mommy and daddy. | 我与妈妈爸爸走丢了 |
[1:36:43] | She lost her mommy and daddy. | 她与她妈妈爸爸走丢了 |
[1:36:46] | You wanna use my cell phone? | 你要用我的手机吗 |
[1:36:50] | Now can you remember the number? | 你记得号码吗 |
[1:37:36] | Had I ever been a real superhero? | 我当过真正的超级英雄吗 |
[1:37:39] | The most I’d ever had to offer the world was good intentions… | 我只是向世界展示了这种意图 |
[1:37:42] | …and a slightly elevated capacity to take a kicking. | 并激发了一点责任感 |
[1:37:47] | With no power comes no responsibility. | 没有力量就没有责任感 |
[1:37:51] | Except… | 事实证明 |
[1:37:54] | …that wasn’t true. | 这其实错了 |
[1:38:44] | – Holy shit. – Boss, take cover, please. | -真他妈的 -老大 快隐蔽 |
[1:39:40] | I don’t give a damn ’bout my reputation | 我才不在意我的名声如何 |
[1:39:45] | You’re living in the past it’s a new generation | 时代早变了 你已经过时 |
[1:39:50] | A girl can do what she wants to do and that’s what I’m gonna do | 女孩也能为所欲为 没错 这就是我 |
[1:39:54] | An’ I don’t give a damn ’bout my bad reputation | 我才不在意我的名声败坏 |
[1:40:01] | Not me | 不是我 |
[1:40:06] | Not me | 不是我 |
[1:40:08] | God damn! | 见鬼去 |
[1:40:11] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:40:21] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[1:40:27] | Get in here! help me out man! | 过来 帮帮我 伙计们 |
[1:40:34] | Holy fuck… Everybody’s dead! | 奶奶地 都死光了 |
[1:40:39] | She’s behind the counter. She’s out of ammo, okay. | 她在柜台后面 她没子弹了 |
[1:40:56] | Do you think they caught him? | 你觉得他们搞定他了吗 |
[1:40:59] | If they didn’t, he will. | 要是没搞定 还有他呢 |
[1:41:02] | – Get out there. – Now? | -出去收拾他 -现在吗 |
[1:41:05] | Yeah, now. | 对 |
[1:41:17] | What the fuck is going on? | 他妈的怎么回事 |
[1:41:18] | We got her trapped. She’s unarmed. | 她被困住了 没有武器 |
[1:41:20] | So what the hell are you guys waiting for? | 那你们他妈的还等什么 |
[1:41:22] | – Go get her. – Go on, man. Go get her! | -去干掉她 -去啊 伙计 快去 |
[1:41:25] | I ain’t got no fucking gun. I’m not going in. | 我他妈的又没有枪 我才不去 |
[1:41:29] | You do now. | 枪给你 |
[1:41:32] | Now move! | 快去 |
[1:41:35] | Go on. | 快去 |
[1:41:53] | Fuck this shit. I’m getting the bazooka. | 我操他妈的 我去拿火箭筒 |
[1:41:59] | Bazooka? | 火箭筒 |
[1:42:00] | Bazooka? | 火箭筒 |
[1:42:02] | It’s only me, boss. Everything’s under control. | 是我 老大 我们掌控了局面 |
[1:42:17] | Un… under control? You’re grabbing a fucking bazooka, you dumb ass. | 掌控个屁 不然你拿火箭筒干嘛 |
[1:42:23] | Sir? | 先生 |
[1:42:26] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[1:42:49] | I always wanted to say this… | 我想说这台词很久了 |
[1:42:53] | …say hello to my little friend! | 向我们的小萝莉问好 |
[1:43:16] | Glory, glory, hallelujah | 荣耀无限 哈利路亚 |
[1:43:26] | – His truth is… – Dirty motherfuckers! | -至高真理 -你们这帮人渣 |
[1:43:29] | …marching on | 光明前行 |
[1:43:36] | His truth is marching on | 至高真理 光明前行 |
[1:43:55] | Holy shit! | 真他妈的 |
[1:44:05] | That is one weird sounding bazooka. | 那声音听着不太像火箭筒嘛 |
[1:44:07] | Stu! | 司徒 |
[1:44:14] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[1:44:25] | Get them! | 搞定他们 |
[1:44:36] | Playtime’s over, kid. | 游戏结束了 小鬼 |
[1:44:38] | I never play. | 我可不是闹着玩 |
[1:44:41] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[1:46:01] | Ruin my business, huh? | 胆敢搅了我的生意 |
[1:46:04] | Kill every single fucking guy on my payroll. | 还杀了所有我手下的人 |
[1:46:37] | God, I wish I had a son like you. | 老天 你要是我儿子多好 |
[1:46:46] | Time for a family reunion. | 去九泉之下会你老爸吧 |
[1:46:49] | Hey. | 喂 |
[1:46:51] | Why don’t you pick on someone your own size? | 何不对付一个和你体型一样大的 |
[1:47:13] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[1:47:17] | Time to go home. | 回家吧 |
[1:48:55] | Thanks, Kick-Ass. | 谢谢 海扁王 |
[1:48:57] | My daddy… | 我爸爸 |
[1:49:01] | …he would have been proud of both of us. | 他会为我们俩感到自豪的 |
[1:49:14] | Dave. | 叫我戴夫 |
[1:49:16] | – Dave Lizewski. – I know that, dumb ass. | -戴夫·莱泽斯基 -这我知道 傻蛋 |
[1:49:30] | Mindy. | 敏蒂 |
[1:49:33] | Mindy MacReady. | 敏蒂·麦克雷迪 |
[1:49:52] | – Bye-bye. – Bye. | -再见 -回见 |
[1:49:56] | Mindy moved in with Marcus and he enrolled her at my school. | 敏蒂搬去和马库斯住 他把她转来了我的学校 |
[1:49:59] | – Bye. – Good luck. | -回见 -好运 |
[1:50:02] | First school she’d ever been to… | 她第一次上学 |
[1:50:03] | On the promise that I’d look out for her. | 我保证会照顾好她 |
[1:50:07] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:50:08] | Not that she needed me to. | 但她貌似不怎么需要我照顾 |
[1:50:09] | Hey, new kid. | 喂 新来的 |
[1:50:11] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:50:13] | Lunch money… now. | 快把午饭钱交出来 |
[1:50:24] | Kick-Ass was gone but not forgotten. | 海扁王消失了 但人们没有忘记他 |
[1:50:28] | And my world was much safer with all the new superheroes. | 有了这些新超级英雄的保护 我们的世界更安全了 |
[1:50:32] | They said I was their inspiration… | 大家都说是我激发了他们 |
[1:50:35] | But all I did was make a door into a | 但我只是开了一扇门 |
[1:50:37] | World I dreamed about since I was a little kid. | 走进了童年来一直梦想的世界 |
[1:50:40] | A world full of superheroes, huh? | 一个充满超级英雄的世界哈 |
[1:50:45] | As a great man once said… | 一个伟人曾说过 |
[1:50:50] | …”wait till they get a load of me”. | 有邪恶才有正义 |
[1:51:09] | Take me, I’m alive | 来吧 我已重生 |
[1:51:12] | Never was a girl with a wicked mind | 邪恶使坏的女孩 现已不再 |
[1:51:14] | But everything looks better when the sun goes down | 然而太阳下山 一切豁然开朗 |
[1:51:19] | I had everything | 我曾拥有一切 |
[1:51:21] | Opportunities for eternity and I could belong to the night | 永恒的生命 暗夜的精灵 |
[1:51:29] | I see your eyes | 在你的双眸深处 |
[1:51:31] | I can see in your eyes, your eyes | 我仿佛能够看透 |
[1:51:37] | You make me wanna die | 你让我生不如死 |
[1:51:40] | I’ll never be good enough | 我从未尽心全力 |
[1:51:42] | You make me wanna die | 你让我生不如死 |
[1:51:45] | And everything you love will burn up in the light | 你所挚爱的一切 都将在光明中燃尽 |
[1:51:50] | Every time I look inside your eyes | 每一次 我注视你的双眸 |
[1:51:57] | You make me wanna die | 你都让我生不如死 |
[1:52:09] | Taste me, drink my soul | 来吧 嗜尽我的灵魂 |
[1:52:11] | Show me all the things that I shouldn’t | 在一轮新月下 向我展现 |
[1:52:13] | Know when there’s a new moon on the rise | 那藏在黑暗中的禁忌之物 |
[1:52:18] | I had everything | 我曾拥有一切 |
[1:52:21] | Opportunities for eternity and I could belong to the night | 永恒的生命 暗夜的精灵 |
[1:52:28] | I see your eyes | 在你的双眸深处 |
[1:52:31] | I can see in your eyes, your eyes | 我仿佛能够看透 |
[1:52:36] | Everything in your eyes, your eyes | 看透那双眸深处 |
[1:52:42] | You make me wanna die | 你让我生不如死 |
[1:52:44] | I’ll never be good enough | 我从未尽心全力 |
[1:52:47] | You make me wanna die | 你让我生不如死 |
[1:52:49] | And everything you love will burn up in the light | 你所挚爱的一切 都将在光明中燃尽 |
[1:52:54] | And every time I look inside your eyes | 每一次 我注视你的双眸 |
[1:53:01] | You make me wanna die | 你都让我生不如死 |
[1:53:14] | I would die for you, my love | 我愿意为你而死 |
[1:53:20] | My love | 我的爱 |
[1:53:20] | You make me wanna die | 你让我生不如死 |
[1:53:24] | And I would die for you, my love | 我愿意为你而死 |
[1:53:29] | My love | 我的爱 |
[1:53:31] | We’ll burn up in the light | 我们将一同在光明中燃尽 |
[1:53:34] | Every time I look inside your eyes | 每一次 我注视你的双眸 |
[1:53:39] | I’m running in the light | 我都在扑向光明的火焰 |
[1:53:41] | Look inside your eyes | 我注视你的双眸 |
[1:53:44] | I’m running in the light | 我都在扑向光明的火焰 |
[1:53:45] | Look inside your eyes | 看透那双眸深处 |
[1:53:51] | You make me wanna die | 你让我生不如死 |
[1:54:19] | We are young | 我们年少轻狂 |
[1:54:21] | We are strong | 我们精力旺盛 |
[1:54:23] | We’re not looking for where we belong | 我们不求归宿 |
[1:54:26] | We’re not cool | 我们并不抢眼 |
[1:54:28] | We are free | 却是无比自由 |
[1:54:31] | And we’re running with blood on our knees | 我们流血 我们不屈 |
[1:54:43] | We could rule the world | 我们能够统治世界 |
[1:54:45] | On a silver platter | 就在一个银盘之上 |
[1:54:47] | From the wrong to the right line | 就让一切重回正轨 |
[1:54:49] | To the open stream | 打开闸门奔流而出 |
[1:54:51] | With a crash and burn | 玉石俱焚 |
[1:54:55] | Turn it upside down | 颠倒是非 |
[1:54:57] | Just you and me | 就你和我 |
[1:54:59] | We are the dream | 我们有梦 |
[1:55:01] | No other way to be | 无路可退 |
[1:55:05] | We are young | 我们年少轻狂 |
[1:55:07] | We are strong | 我们精力旺盛 |
[1:55:09] | We’re not looking for where we belong | 我们不求归宿 |
[1:55:13] | We’re not cool | 我们并不抢眼 |
[1:55:15] | We are free | 却是无比自由 |
[1:55:17] | And we’re running with blood on our knees | 我们流血 我们不屈 |
[1:55:22] | I could change the world | 我们能够改变世界 |
[1:55:24] | I can make it better | 能让一切更加美好 |
[1:55:26] | Kick it up and down | 翻天覆地 |
[1:55:28] | Take a chance on me | 相信我吧 |
[1:55:29] | With your fake smile | 假笑盈盈 |
[1:55:31] | And you think you’re better | 你觉得你做得更棒 |
[1:55:33] | Gonna put it down | 想就这么放弃 |
[1:55:35] | Put it at your feet | 受人屈膝敬拜 |
[1:55:38] | No bridge to burn | 无桥可烧 |
[1:55:40] | Nowhere to turn for me | 无路可走 |
[1:55:43] | We are young | 我们年少轻狂 |
[1:55:45] | We are strong | 我们精力旺盛 |
[1:55:47] | We’re not looking for where we belong | 我们不求归宿 |
[1:55:51] | We’re not cool | 我们并不抢眼 |
[1:55:53] | We are free | 却是无比自由 |
[1:55:55] | And we’re running with blood on our knees | 我们流血 我们不屈 |
[1:55:59] | We are young | 我们年少轻狂 |
[1:56:01] | We are strong | 我们精力旺盛 |
[1:56:03] | We’re not looking for where we belong | 我们不求归宿 |
[1:56:06] | We’re not cool | 我们并不抢眼 |
[1:56:08] | We are free | 却是无比自由 |
[1:56:10] | And we’re running with blood on our knees | 我们流血 我们不屈 |
[1:56:15] | What do they know about us | 他们了解我们吗 |
[1:56:18] | Are they thinking of somebody else | 还是误以为是其他人 |
[1:56:22] | Are they wondering what we might be | 他们知道我们吗 |
[1:56:26] | Are they thinking of you or of me | 有想过是你还是我吗 |
[1:56:30] | We are young | 我们年少轻狂 |
[1:56:31] | We are strong | 我们精力旺盛 |
[1:56:33] | We’re not looking for where we belong | 我们不求归宿 |
[1:56:37] | We’re not cool | 我们并不抢眼 |
[1:56:39] | We are free | 却是无比自由 |
[1:56:41] | And we’re running with blood on our knees | 我们流血 我们不屈 |
[1:56:45] | We are young | 我们年少轻狂 |
[1:56:47] | We are strong | 我们精力旺盛 |
[1:56:49] | We’re not looking for where we belong | 我们不求归宿 |
[1:56:53] | We’re not cool | 我们并不抢眼 |
[1:56:54] | We are free | 却是无比自由 |
[1:56:56] | And we’re running with blood on our knees | 我们流血 我们不屈 |
[1:57:00] | We are young | 我们年少轻狂 |
[1:57:02] | We are strong | 我们精力旺盛 |
[1:57:04] | We’re not looking for where we belong | 我们不求归宿 |
[1:57:08] | We’re not cool | 我们并不抢眼 |
[1:57:10] | We are free | 却是无比自由 |
[1:57:12] | And we’re running with blood on our knees | 我们流血 我们不屈 |
[1:57:16] | We are young | 我们年少轻狂 |
[1:57:18] | We are strong | 我们精力旺盛 |
[1:57:20] | We’re not looking for where we belong | 我们不求归宿 |
[1:57:23] | We’re not cool | 我们并不抢眼 |
[1:57:25] | We are free | 却是无比自由 |