时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | The three biggest geniuses are — | 世界上有三大天才 |
[00:02] | The slut who invented Hollywood tape… | 发明防走光贴的贱人 |
[00:06] | Hazard reported ahead. | 前方有事故 |
[00:08] | In 800 feet, turn left on… | 800英尺后左转 |
[00:10] | The psychic bitch on Waze… | 移动地图上的神经病 |
[00:13] | And whatever dubious skank invented caller I.D. | 以及发明来电显示的那个多疑小荡妇 |
[00:20] | Good morning on this very good morning, Eliza. | 美好的一天早上好 伊莉莎 |
[00:21] | Oh. What’s so good about it? | 怎么美好了 |
[00:23] | Saperstein is announcing the company’s sixth annual 10k today. | 萨珀斯坦今年要宣布公司的第六届年度十公里长跑 |
[00:27] | Ugh. Still not seeing the good. | 还是没看出来好在哪里 |
[00:28] | I’m told by Henry | 亨利告诉我 |
[00:29] | that Henry wins this competition every year. | 他每年都是冠军 |
[00:32] | They even put his silhouette on the poster. | 海报上的剪影就是他 |
[00:34] | Let me tell you something, Eliza. | 告诉你吧 伊莉莎 |
[00:35] | All my life, people have been telling me, | 这一辈子人们都在对我说 |
[00:37] | “You’re too small, Higgs. You’re not fast enough, Higgs. | 你太瘦小 希格斯 你不够快 希格斯 |
[00:40] | Give up your foolish dreams, Steve.” | 放弃你愚蠢的梦想吧 史蒂夫 |
[00:42] | Steve? Who’s — who’s Steve? What’s happening? | 史蒂夫 史蒂夫是谁 什么情况 |
[00:44] | He’s reciting a monologue from “Prefontaine,” | 他在背《阿普正传》里的台词 |
[00:47] | a feature film in which Jared Leto plays… A heavily mustachioed long-distance runner. | 是个电影 杰瑞德·莱拖演一个大胡子长跑运动员 |
[00:51] | The lead singer from Thirty Seconds to Mars | 三十秒上火星乐队的主唱 |
[00:52] | was in a movie? | 演过电影 |
[00:53] | No, the guy from “Prefontaine” was in Thirty Seconds to Mars. | 应该是 《阿普正传》的演员玩过乐队 |
[00:56] | Okay, your sister has called for the umpteenth time. | 你姐姐打过来无数个电话了 |
[01:00] | Your sister? | 你姐姐 |
[01:02] | You told me your family was lost at sea. | 你不是说你家人都在海上遇难了么 |
[01:04] | Well, somebody must have Tom Hanks’d her ass | 肯定是有人让她体验了回荒岛余生 |
[01:06] | back to civilization and given her this number, | 带她回到了文明大陆 给了她这个号码 |
[01:08] | which she can be reached at. | 可以联系到她 |
[01:13] | My sister’s not lost at sea. | 我姐姐并没有在海上遇难 |
[01:14] | Okay? She’s found. On land. | 好吗 她被找到了 在陆地上找到的 |
[01:16] | My whole entire family is alive, unfortunately. | 很不幸 我全家人都活得好好的 |
[01:18] | Eliza, you should never wish your family dead. | 伊莉莎 你不应该希望自己家人去死 |
[01:20] | Oh, I have. | 我倒是希望 |
[01:21] | But only after my brother stabbed me that one time. | 但那次是因为我弟弟拿刀捅了我 |
[01:24] | You don’t understand. My sister is a monster. | 你不明白 我姐姐就是个怪物 |
[01:26] | I argued for the death penalty, | 我请求处他死刑 |
[01:28] | but since he was a minor, my parents let him walk. | 可由于他当时未成年 我父母就饶过了他 |
[01:30] | She can’t be that bad. | 她没那么差劲吧 |
[01:32] | He’s grown now, went on to have six kids of his own, | 他现在长大了 有了六个孩子 |
[01:35] | four of whom are evil. | 其中四个都很邪恶 |
[01:36] | Bethany tortured me with her greatness my whole childhood. | 我整个童年阶段 贝瑟妮都用她的美好不停折磨我 |
[01:40] | I was like the redheaded stepchild, | 搞得我像是个红头发的养女 |
[01:42] | only we both had red hair and we’re related. | 可我们都是红头发 而且是亲姐妹 |
[01:46] | There were never any baby pictures of me around, | 家里从来就没有我小时候的照片 |
[01:48] | but stupid, stupid bethany had professional portraits | 但破贝瑟妮却有专业的肖像 |
[01:51] | and brag books and bronze booties. | 各种用来炫耀的证书和铜奖杯 |
[01:54] | And that’s why you incessantly document yourself. | 怪不得你总是不停地记录自己 |
[01:56] | Not as bad as getting shanked over who gets the bottom bunk. | 可没我惨 因为谁睡下铺而被打 |
[01:59] | I could never live up to my sister’s glory. | 我根本不可能达到我姐姐的高度 |
[02:01] | Straight A’s, class president, never farts, | 全科优秀 班长 从不放屁 |
[02:04] | flawless skin, pretty crier. | 肌肤完美无瑕 还很会哭鼻子 |
[02:06] | Eliza, all siblings are competitive. | 伊莉莎 所有的兄弟姐妹都会互相竞争 |
[02:08] | Maybe she’s matured. | 也许她现在已经成熟了 |
[02:10] | You certainly have. | 你显然就是如此 |
[02:12] | Remember, sometimes difficult people surface in our lives | 记住 有时候 难搞的人出现在我们生命中 |
[02:14] | for a reason. Think of it as a challenge. | 是有原因的 把它当做一个挑战 |
[02:16] | You’re not the kind of person who’s afraid of a challenge. | 你可不是那种害怕挑战的人 |
[02:18] | Well, I mean, | 话说 |
[02:18] | I was briefly hospitalized after the cinnamon one, but… | 有一次肉桂粉大挑战之后我是住过一段时间院 不过 |
[02:21] | Call your sister. Stay away from your brother. | 打电话给你姐姐 离你弟弟远点 |
[02:24] | Call your sister. | 打电话给你姐姐 |
[02:45] | Team, | 小伙伴们 |
[02:45] | What do we do when we see a sick child who needs our help? | 看到生病孩子需要我们帮助 我们应该干什么 |
[02:49] | We run. | 跑 |
[02:50] | Amen. | 没错 |
[02:51] | For the past five years, we’ve run | 过去五年来 |
[02:54] | in the kinderkare kares for kinders 10k, | 我们跑过了金德凯关爱行动十公里长跑 |
[02:57] | raising money to help battle all types of childhood illness. | 筹集金钱对抗各种儿童疾病 |
[03:01] | But…like so many of those sick kids, | 但是 就像很多生病的孩子一样 |
[03:04] | the 10k, over time, | 10公里长跑随着时间的流逝 |
[03:06] | has become a real bummer. | 已经失去了乐趣 |
[03:09] | And I think I speak for everyone when I say… | 我想我的话也代表了大家的心声 |
[03:13] | I’m over it. | 去他的吧 |
[03:15] | What? What’d he do? | 怎么了 他干啥了 |
[03:16] | So this year, we’re changing it up… | 今年 我们要改头换面 |
[03:19] | with the Kinderkares kares for kinders | 金德凯关爱行动 |
[03:21] | mighty mud run. | 泥浆长跑 |
[03:37] | Wow! I rarely get riled up over slideshows, | 哇 我很少会被PPT弄的狂躁 |
[03:39] | but that was electrifying. | 但这个简直如电击一般 |
[03:42] | Freddy, this is your brainchild. | 弗雷迪 这是你的主意 |
[03:44] | Would you like to come up here and join me | 来跟我一起 |
[03:45] | for the first annual ripping of the 10k poster? | 进行第一届撕十公里长跑海报仪式 |
[03:49] | I’m sorry. We’re gonna rip the 10k poster every year? | 不好意思 每年都要撕一遍十公里长跑的海报吗 |
[03:51] | You got that right. | 没错 |
[03:57] | As a 3-year veteran of the mud run circuit, | 作为参加了三年泥浆长跑的老手 |
[03:59] | I wanna welcome you to this new and exciting world | 欢迎大家进入全新的刺激世界 |
[04:01] | that’ll find its way into your heart | 他一定会走进你的心 |
[04:02] | and your butt crack. | 和屁股沟 |
[04:05] | I hate to partake in the use of slang contractions, | 我可不喜欢乱用俚语 |
[04:07] | but would this not be | 可现在这样 |
[04:08] | an “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” type situation? | 难道不是”没坏就别修”的状况吗 |
[04:12] | Uh, I think it’s more of | 我觉得更像是 |
[04:13] | a “Sounds hella cool, let’s do it” type situation. | “听起来超酷 快来玩吧”的情况 |
[04:15] | Huh? Am I right? | 对不对 |
[04:16] | But if you don’t wanna brave the course, | 如果你不想参赛 |
[04:18] | there are a number of other ways you can help out. | 还有很多方式可以帮忙 |
[04:20] | Now Linda has the, uh, waivers and the sign-up sheets. | 琳达那里有弃权声明书和报名表 |
[04:23] | Thank you, all, very much. | 非常感谢各位 |
[04:26] | – Good job. – I am so doing refreshments. | -干得漂亮 -我要负责茶点饮料 |
[04:28] | They give you 300 bucks, | 他们会发三百块经费 |
[04:29] | and then I just steal food from the breakroom | 我只要从休息室里偷点吃的过去 |
[04:31] | and pocket the cash. | 把钱私藏了就好 |
[04:32] | She said proudly. | 说得好骄傲 |
[04:34] | Don’t judge me, Henry. | 不要鄙视我 亨利 |
[04:35] | It’s a victimless crime. | 这是没有受害者的犯罪 |
[04:37] | Gimme. | 给我 |
[04:41] | – Hey, bad girl. – Hey, Freddy. | -嘿 坏女孩 -嘿 弗雷迪 |
[04:44] | You being good | 你是乖乖女 |
[04:45] | or you being a naughty, naughty little sex face? | 还是淘气顽皮的性感美人 |
[04:47] | – I don’t know. – What’s wrong? | -不知道 -怎么了 |
[04:49] | Freddy! Look, I just thought we were getting more serious. | 弗雷迪 我以为我们的关系认真起来了 |
[04:51] | And serious couples are supposed to do more than just… | 认真的情侣可不会只是 |
[04:54] | dirty talk. | 说下流话 |
[04:55] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[04:56] | That’s why I got us matinee tickets to “Pippin.” | 所以我买了《皮平》的日场票 |
[04:59] | What the… | 什么鬼… |
[05:00] | It’s a musical. | 是一部音乐剧 |
[05:01] | Look, is this another one of Henry’s assignments? | 这又是亨利给你布置的任务吗 |
[05:03] | Because I don’t know how our relationship is supposed | 我不知道我们的关系要怎么进行下去 |
[05:05] | to survive with Henry always | 因为亨利总是 |
[05:06] | – just sticking his big stu– – B-believe it or not, | -把他愚蠢的… -不管你信不信 |
[05:08] | Henry does not control everything I say and do. | 亨利并没有控制我所有的言行 |
[05:11] | Ah, but that’s my sister calling… | 可这是我姐姐打来的电话 |
[05:14] | And Henry says I have to take it. | 亨利说我必须要接 |
[05:16] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:19] | Right. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[05:25] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[05:26] | See that? It’s my mud run trainin’, son. | 看见没 泥浆长跑训练的结果 小子 |
[05:29] | Came in quick with the side lunge. | 侧面飞速进入 |
[05:30] | Whoo! How bomb is this race gonna be, huh? | 这次比赛一定非常震撼 |
[05:34] | Quite bomb, I’m certain. | 绝对震撼 我肯定 |
[05:35] | Hope you’re not too bummed out about me bagging your 10k. | 希望你没有因为我换了你的十公里长跑而太过沮丧 |
[05:38] | – Not at all. No. – Good, because I hear some of the ladies | -一点也没有 -很好 因为我听说 |
[05:40] | got their panties in a bunch over the change of plans. | 有些女士因为计划改变而非常不满 |
[05:44] | That’s — that’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[05:46] | What are they gonna do next year? Throw us in a pit? | 明年他要干什么 把我们扔坑里吗 |
[05:48] | Have us claw our way out? | 让我们爬出来吗 |
[05:50] | I have no upper body strength. It’s all in my legs. | 我上肢力量很弱 力量都在腿上了 |
[05:54] | Sir. | 老板 |
[05:58] | In this corner, the Asian import — | 赛场这一角的选手 亚洲进口 |
[06:02] | Actually, sir, I was born in Van Nuys. | 老板 我其实出生在美国范奈斯 |
[06:04] | Fast as he is sexy. A study of superior engineering. | 性感又迅速 完美的工程设计 |
[06:06] | And in… | 这一角… |
[06:08] | Actually, Freddy, could you just move to your left slightly? | 弗莱迪 你能往左边挪一点么 |
[06:10] | – Sure. – That’s great. | -好的 -很好 |
[06:11] | And in this corner, the Adonis | 这一角的选手 王室美男子 |
[06:13] | carved out of Italian-Canadian marble, | 意大利加拿大宝石精雕而成 |
[06:15] | not an ounce of wasted mass on his exquisite frame. | 完美的轮廓 没有一丝多余的部分 |
[06:19] | Who will be the victor? | 谁将取得胜利 |
[06:21] | We may never know, | 我们也许永远不得而知 |
[06:22] | as Henry has yet to nut up. | 因为亨利还没有胆量报名 |
[06:25] | Dude, nut up. | 老兄 别怂啊 |
[06:27] | I’m sorry, but I was conditioning my body | 不好意思 我正在调养身体 |
[06:29] | for the rigors of 10 kilometers. | 准备迎接十公里长跑 |
[06:30] | Oh! Come on, gramps. Change it up. | 得了吧 老爷爷 做出改变吧 |
[06:32] | – “Gramps”? – Yeah. It’ll keep you young, you know? | -老爷爷 -这会让你保持年轻 知道吗 |
[06:34] | Shock your system. | 刺激身体系统 |
[06:35] | He’s right. I surprise my body every day, | 他说的对 我每天都给自己的身体带来惊喜 |
[06:37] | which is not easy because my body knows me so — | 这很不容易 因为我的身体很了解我… |
[06:41] | Push-ups! Ha ha! | 俯卧撑 哈哈 |
[06:42] | My body didn’t see that coming. | 我的身体可没料到这个 |
[06:43] | Bam! Joke’s on you, quads! | 傻了吧 股四头肌 |
[06:45] | Thought you were having a nice leisurely chat with Henry? Nope. | 你以为能悠闲地跟亨利聊天吗 休想 |
[06:47] | 20 reps, 4 sets. Let’s go. | 20次 4组 走起 |
[06:49] | Come on, Henry. Get it! Come on! | 亨利 快点 快来 |
[06:52] | Bonjour, bloodstream! | 早啊 我的血液 |
[06:53] | Let’s get you oxygenated, shall we? | 来多吸点氧气吧 |
[06:56] | Dude, did you just speak French to your bloodstream? | 你跟你的血液说法语吗 |
[06:59] | Oui. | 是[法语] |
[07:00] | “Oui”? What? | 什么鬼 |
[07:02] | As I prepared for my sister’s arrival, | 我准备迎接姐姐的到来 |
[07:03] | I was determined to show her | 下定决心要向她展示 |
[07:05] | how responsible and successful I’d become. | 我已经成了很负责的成功人士 |
[07:07] | Even though we’d barely spoken since we were teenagers, | 虽然自从十几岁之后就再也没有联系过 |
[07:10] | I knew everything I needed to know about Bethany from her Instagram. | 但我已经从Ins上得知了她的一切 |
[07:13] | With her perfect brunches and homemade lunches | 完美的早餐和自制午餐 |
[07:15] | and her adorable husband Peter | 还有他可爱的老公彼得 |
[07:16] | and the handwritten notes he leaves her | 他给她留的手写便条 |
[07:17] | and her identical friends on a 7-day cleanse | 还有跟她长得一样的朋友们的七天净身计划 |
[07:20] | and her certified pre-owned 2013 basic bitch Beemer. | 二手2013烂俗款宝马 |
[07:25] | Eliza? It’s me! Hello? | 伊莉莎 是我 |
[07:30] | Eliza? | 伊莉莎 |
[07:31] | Every time I hear Bethany’s Voice… | 每次听到贝瑟妮的声音 |
[07:36] | It’s like I’m 5 years old again. | 我就好像又回到了五岁 |
[07:44] | Hello! Oh! | 你好 |
[07:50] | Eliza, look at your place. It’s so you. | 伊莉莎 瞧瞧你家 真的很符合你 |
[07:54] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[07:55] | Uh, nothing? | 没什么 |
[07:56] | Have a seat. Oh, my God. Here. | 坐吧 对了 |
[07:59] | Let me just move the pay stub from the bonus check I received | 先让我把工资单从这个奖金支票上拿走 |
[08:01] | for being my company’s top performing sales rep | 因为我是公司最佳业绩销售代表 |
[08:03] | and put it next to the crystal champagne flutes | 再让我把它放在水晶香槟杯旁边 |
[08:05] | I received for the exact same reason. | 也是因为同样的原因得的哟 |
[08:06] | Whoa, sounds like someone’s great at their job. | 哇 听上去某人工作做得不错啊 |
[08:09] | That’s amazing, Eliza. | 真让人惊叹 伊莉莎 |
[08:10] | It’s amazing? You’re amazed that I can do a job? | 让人惊叹 你觉得我能做好工作很惊叹 |
[08:13] | Not really. You were doing a great job | 并不是 这一周来 你躲着我不接我电话 |
[08:15] | of avoiding talking to me for the past week. | 这件事倒是做得很不错 |
[08:16] | Oh, well, let’s just say, um, I didn’t want to. | 这么说吧 其实是我不想接 |
[08:20] | Eliza, I did not come here to fight. | 伊莉莎 我不是来吵架的 |
[08:21] | I just wanted to connect and talk about what’s been going on. | 我只是想找你叙叙旧 聊聊近况 |
[08:24] | What has been going on? Well, let me see. | 近况啊 我想想 |
[08:26] | I’m pretty great. Super-hot boyfriend. | 我很好 男友超帅 |
[08:28] | Befriended a working mom. | 跟一位妈妈成了好朋友 |
[08:29] | She’s a little bit of a Maxxinista, | 她有点喜欢逛廉价店 |
[08:30] | – but we make it work — – I’m pregnant! | -不过我们能相处 -我怀孕了 |
[08:33] | Eliza, I’m gonna be a mom! | 伊莉莎 我要当妈妈了 |
[08:35] | You’re gonna be an aunt! | 你要当姨姨了 |
[08:36] | To the baby that I am the mom of! | 我的娃的姨 |
[08:39] | Sorry. I couldn’t keep it in any longer. | 抱歉 我实在是憋不住了 |
[08:42] | The news, not the baby. | 我是说这个消息 不是宝宝 |
[08:47] | What a surprise. | 真是惊喜啊 |
[08:49] | Bethany didn’t come to catch up with me. | 贝瑟妮不是来跟我叙旧的 |
[08:51] | She came to catch me up on her. | 她是来告诉我她的近况的 |
[08:52] | Can we use your champagne flutes to toast my good news? | 能用你的香槟杯庆祝这个好消息吗 |
[08:55] | The sole purpose of her visit | 她来拜访的唯一目的 |
[08:56] | was to take the spotlight from me | 就是要来抢我走的风头 |
[08:58] | and shine it directly upon herself | 让聚光灯照到她自己 |
[09:00] | and her big, stupid uterus. | 还有她的大破子宫 |
[09:03] | I think maybe we’ll just rinse these out first. | 我觉得还是先洗洗吧 |
[09:05] | And if she could make me feel bad about myself… while doing it? | 如果她能同时让我对自己感到不爽 |
[09:08] | Bonus points. | 她再得一分 |
[09:12] | This must be C.G.I.’d. | 肯定是电脑特效 |
[09:14] | This is fake! | 是假的 |
[09:17] | I’m gonna die out there. | 我会死在里面的 |
[09:19] | I’m gonna die out there. | 我会死的 |
[09:21] | I never should have listened to you. | 我真不应该听你的 |
[09:23] | W-what are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[09:23] | Now my sister is in my house, pregnant. | 我姐姐来我家了 怀孕了 |
[09:26] | She’s pregnant?! | 她怀孕了 |
[09:28] | You’re gonna be an aunt! Eliza, congratulations! | 你要当姨姨了 伊莉莎 恭喜 |
[09:30] | Yippee! The greatest thing that ever happened to me didn’t happen to me. | 耶 最好的事情并没有发生在我身上 |
[09:32] | It happened to her. | 发生在了她身上 |
[09:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[09:35] | This whole pregnancy is Bethany’s way | 怀孕不过是贝瑟妮的手段 |
[09:36] | of trying to make me feel like my own life is insignificant. | 她想让我感到自己的生活不咋地 |
[09:39] | Eliza, you don’t actually think that your sister decided | 伊莉莎 你不会真的以为 |
[09:41] | to have a baby just to spite you? | 你姐姐为了刁难你才决定怀孕 |
[09:43] | Well, how else do you explain the fact | 不然你怎么解释 |
[09:44] | that she is due on October 18th? | 她的预产期是十月十八号 |
[09:47] | That is the week before my birthday. | 就在我生日前一周 |
[09:48] | It’s like her baby is trying to bogart October for me. | 就好像她的孩子想要抢走我的十月 |
[09:52] | Eliza, that is insane. Can’t you just be happy for her? | 伊莉莎 你别乱想了 你就不能为她而开心吗 |
[09:57] | No. No. | 不能 |
[09:59] | Hey, are you stalking Freddy? | 你是在跟踪弗雷迪吗 |
[10:00] | Don’t…ugh! | 不要 |
[10:03] | I’m not stalking Freddy. I’m studying him. Sizing him up. | 我没有跟踪弗雷迪 我在研究他 看他有几斤几两 |
[10:06] | Researching what he does to prepare for these competitions. | 调查他怎么准备这些比赛 |
[10:08] | It’s no secret that the two of us are frenemies. | 大家都知道我们俩亦敌亦友 |
[10:10] | Don’t ever use that word. | 不要再用这个词了 |
[10:12] | I don’t wanna embarrass myself out there. | 我可不想在赛场上让自己难堪 |
[10:14] | Then just ask Freddy for help. | 那你就找弗雷迪帮忙啊 |
[10:16] | He would love to help you train. | 他肯定愿意帮你训练的 |
[10:17] | Please. He can’t stand me. | 拜托 他可受不了我 |
[10:19] | Only because he thinks you can’t stand him. | 那是因为他以为你受不了他 |
[10:21] | Oh, come on. That’s why he can’t stand me? | 拜托 就是因为这个他才受不了我吗 |
[10:22] | So if he thought I could stand him, | 所以如果他觉得我能受得了他 |
[10:24] | – then we’d be able to stand each other? – Maybe. | -那我们就能受得了彼此了吗 -可能吧 |
[10:26] | I’ve always thought you guys might like each other | 我一直觉得如果你们不讨厌彼此的话 |
[10:27] | if you didn’t hate each other. | 说不定你们会喜欢彼此 |
[10:29] | And besides, aren’t you the one who told me | 再说了 你不是告诉我 |
[10:30] | “Sometimes challenging people come into our lives | “难搞的人出现在我们生命中 |
[10:32] | for a reason?” | 是有原因的”吗 |
[10:36] | So I agreed to squash it with rosemary’s baby mama, | 所以我同意跟恶魔准妈妈试着和好 |
[10:38] | and Henry agreed to squat it with Freddy. | 亨利也同意跟弗雷迪一起训练 |
[10:40] | It’s kinda weird, huh? | 感觉有点诡异啊对不对 |
[10:42] | It’s like a whole weird, uh, role reversal. | 就好像是一种诡异的…角色对调 |
[10:45] | In what sense? | 怎么说 |
[10:46] | Well, I mean, normally, you’re telling Eliza what to do, | 通常是你告诉伊莉莎做什么 |
[10:47] | and now I’m here telling you what to do. You know? | 现在却是我在告诉你做什么 是吧 |
[10:50] | Right, but in a true role reversal… | 对 但是真正的角色对调… |
[10:52] | Yeah, whatever, dude. | 随便了 哥们 |
[10:53] | Don’t be so literal, okay? | 不要这么认真嘛 |
[10:55] | Literal people can suck it. | 认真你就输了[吸它吧] |
[10:57] | But not literally. | 但你这说的肯定不是字面意思 |
[10:59] | Okay. Let’s start with a simple salutation | 好 我们先从彼此问候开始 |
[11:01] | that will open our minds so that we can challenge our bodies. | 这样可以开启心智 让我们得以挑战自己的身体 |
[11:03] | Sounds good. Yeah. | 好像不错 好 |
[11:07] | Kneel down. | 跪下 |
[11:08] | Oh, right here? In the…dirt? | 就这样 跪在土上吗 |
[11:11] | Now…repeat after me. | 现在跟我念 |
[11:13] | “Freddy, help me. Help me, please. | 弗雷迪 帮帮我 求你帮帮我 |
[11:16] | “Without you, I’m nothing. | 没有你我一无是处 |
[11:18] | I’m down on my knees.” | 我跪下求你 |
[11:19] | All right, I’m not sure that’s really — | 我觉得这好像不… |
[11:20] | “Freddy, you’re strong, | 弗雷迪 你很强壮 |
[11:22] | “and I’m so weak. | 我很软弱 |
[11:23] | “My spirit is old, | 我的思想已老 |
[11:25] | but yours is at its peak.” | 但是你的却处于巅峰 |
[11:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:28] | Let’s get this over with,all right? | 我们赶紧训练完了事 |
[11:29] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 别这样别这样 |
[11:31] | I’m just messing with you, dude. | 我跟你开玩笑呢 哥们 |
[11:32] | Look, truth is, with these races, | 其实参加这种赛跑 |
[11:34] | you can never really be ready. | 你是永远无法准备好的 |
[11:35] | Okay? That’s the most important thing for you to understand. | 知道吗 这是你最需要理解的一点 |
[11:37] | You’re not ready. | 你没有准备好 |
[11:38] | All you can do is just show up, | 你就只能老老实实参加 |
[11:40] | take what the mud run throws at ya, | 对泥浆长跑逆来顺受好好忍着 |
[11:41] | which is, you know, usually — | 通常就是指… |
[11:42] | – Mud. – Ah! You see? | -泥浆 -看到没 |
[11:44] | Literal. | 就是字面意思 |
[11:45] | But not incorrect. | 说的是 |
[11:47] | Booyah! Let’s get it! | 来吧 我们走 |
[11:51] | Come on! | 快来 |
[11:52] | Yeah! Let’s…get it. | 好 我们…走 |
[11:54] | Oh, I think it’ll give her life a whole new purpose. | 我觉得这样会让她的生命拥有全新的意义 |
[11:57] | It has to. | 肯定的啊 |
[12:01] | Okay. Hold on. | 好 等等 |
[12:03] | Dada wants to talk to you! | 爸比想跟你说话哦 |
[12:05] | Dada wants to say hello! | 爸比想跟你打招呼哦 |
[12:07] | Does your fetus even have ears yet? | 现在胎儿长出耳朵了吗 |
[12:09] | Because I don’t think it does. | 我觉得现在还没有呢 |
[12:10] | I should probably hop. Eliza’s getting cranky. | 我先挂了 伊莉莎开始暴躁了 |
[12:12] | No, nothing exciting. | 没什么特别让人激动的事儿 |
[12:13] | I’m just gonna meet all the people she works with. | 就是我要去见她的同事了 |
[12:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:17] | I love you more. | 我爱你更多 |
[12:20] | Okay, so technically, this isn’t work. | 好 严格来时这也不算工作 |
[12:22] | It is a work event, | 是公司的人一起参加的活动 |
[12:24] | so I need you to not do Bethany things. | 所以我需要你不要那么”贝瑟妮” |
[12:26] | What are “Bethany things”? | 不要那么”贝瑟妮”是什么意思 |
[12:27] | You know, “Everyone, look at me. No one look at Eliza.” | 就是”大家都要看我 不要看伊莉莎” |
[12:30] | – I don’t do that. – See? | -我才不会那样 -看到没 |
[12:31] | There you go again, making it all about you. | 你又来了 总是想让什么都围着你转 |
[12:33] | I really don’t wanna fight. | 我真的不想跟你吵架 |
[12:34] | I promise I will just follow your lead today. | 我保证今天一切听你命令行事 |
[12:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:38] | Which means I will not point out that if | 也就是说我也不想指出来 |
[12:40] | you don’t change now before we leave, we’re gonna be late. | 如果不马上换衣服出门的话我们就会迟到了 |
[12:46] | Not according to Waze. | 有移动地图不会迟到的 |
[12:48] | It was killing her. | 这样会折磨死她 |
[12:49] | She can never let me have the last word. | 她绝不会让我在争论中说最后一句话 |
[12:51] | Sometimes Waze is wrong. | 有时候移动地图是错的 |
[12:52] | Get out of my house! | 滚出我家 |
[12:56] | Hey. Eliza. You need any help? Is this it? | 伊莉莎 需要帮忙吗 就这些吗 |
[12:58] | Nope. My sister’s wheeling the keg over now. | 当然不是 我姐姐正在把酒桶滚过来 |
[13:01] | – The — the keg? – I went all out. | -酒桶 -我可是倾尽全力肆意发挥了 |
[13:03] | I got a keg of beer, a deli ring, | 有一桶啤酒 大量熟食 |
[13:04] | some assorted pastries, a gallon bag of hot cheetos, | 一些混装甜点 一大袋辣味膨化食品 |
[13:06] | a couple of coffee boxes, and, like, a — | 几盒咖啡 还有… |
[13:08] | Babe, you — you can’t have any of that during a race. | 亲爱的 跑步比赛的时候不能吃那些东西 |
[13:09] | It’s Miller lite. | 啤酒是米勒淡啤啦 |
[13:11] | Should I send somebody out on a run? | 我是不是该叫人出去买点水来 |
[13:12] | I’m really concerned people are gonna be dehydrated. | 我真的担心会有人渴死 |
[13:14] | Hey. Hey! Don’t get all tense and uptight on me, okay? | 我说你不要搞得我也紧张好吗 |
[13:16] | You get uptight, it’s gonna seep into your muscles. | 精神一紧张肌肉就会变得僵硬 |
[13:17] | You’re gonna cramp up. | 这样可能抽筋的 |
[13:18] | Great advice, Freddy. Henry’s always uptight. | 好建议 弗雷迪 亨利一直都紧张兮兮的 |
[13:20] | Yeah, keep it loose, okay? Loosen up. Come on. | 放松好吗 放松 一起来 |
[13:23] | Let me see you get loose. | 让我来帮你放松 |
[13:24] | Like this? Perfect. Yeah. | 跟我一起来 很好 |
[13:25] | Now repeat after me. | 现在跟我念 |
[13:27] | “Freddy, help me, please –“ | 弗雷迪 求你帮帮我 |
[13:28] | Okay, I am done repeating after you. | 我不要再跟你一起念了 |
[13:30] | Eliza, do you want me to set everything up over here, | 伊莉莎 我把东西都放这里好吗 |
[13:32] | in the shade? | 放在阴凉处 |
[13:33] | See? She wants to keep my refreshments | 看到没 她想把我准备的吃的 |
[13:35] | on the sidelines, where no one can see them! | 都放在边上 这样谁会看到啊 |
[13:37] | I also grabbed some water and bananas | 我还带来了水和香蕉 |
[13:40] | just in case anyone didn’t feel like day-drinking | 以防有人不想在参加赛跑前 |
[13:41] | before the big race. | 喝什么啤酒 |
[13:42] | I don’t think anybody’s gonna want those. We’ve got… | 不会有人想喝水吃香蕉的 我们… |
[13:45] | Bananas? Whoo! | 有香蕉 太棒了 |
[13:45] | so much stuff. | 准备了那么多东西 |
[13:46] | You’re gonna kill me if I grab a banana, huh? | 我去拿根香蕉吃你会不会杀了我 |
[13:48] | – Don’t even think about it. – Yeah. | -想都别想 -好吧 |
[13:52] | – You good? – Yeah. I’m good. | -感觉还好吧 -不错 |
[13:53] | Oh. You? | 你呢 |
[13:54] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – Nothing. | -这话什么意思 -没什么 |
[13:57] | You’re so busy instructing all of us, | 你一直忙着指导我们 |
[13:58] | I’m afraid you’re neglecting yourself. | 我怕你忽略了自己 |
[14:00] | For example, is your right knee bothering you? | 比如 你右腿膝盖没事吧 |
[14:02] | ‘Cause I’ve noticed | 我注意到 |
[14:02] | you’ve been favoring your left all morning. | 你整早都在用左膝用力 |
[14:04] | Trying to get in my head… through my knee? | 你想通过我的膝盖 影响我的精神状态吗 |
[14:06] | Me trying getting in your head? | 我想影响你的精神状态 |
[14:07] | What was all that stuff up in the mountain, huh? | 我们在山上的时候那都是怎么回事 |
[14:09] | Telling me I’ll never be ready, | 你还跟我说什么我永远不会准备好 |
[14:10] | making me kneel down and beg you for help? | 还让我给你跪下 求你帮我 |
[14:12] | I was breaking you down so I could build you back up. | 我是先让你崩溃然后好重塑你的自信心 |
[14:14] | Okay? It’s a very common, uh… | 好吗 这是个非常普通的… |
[14:16] | Raj, come on. Help me out here. | 拉杰 来帮我想想这是什么 |
[14:17] | – Please don’t rope me into conflict. – Fine. | -请不要把我拉进你们的战争 -好吧 |
[14:19] | You don’t want my help? That’s fine. | 你不想让我帮你对吧 好 |
[14:21] | You just added another obstacle to your race, buddy. | 你现在又多了一个障碍 哥们 |
[14:23] | And that’s me. It’s on, bro! | 那就是我 我们来一较高下 哥们 |
[14:26] | Bro, don’t call me “Bro,” Bro. | 哥们 别叫我哥们好吗 |
[14:28] | I’m not your bro. I mean, non-bro. | 我才不是你哥们 非哥们 |
[14:30] | Here in my hand — the starter’s pistol. | 我手里拿的是 发令枪 |
[14:33] | But before I fire it, | 在我开枪之前 |
[14:34] | I’d just like to say…boo! | 我想说…逗你玩 |
[14:48] | Oh! Baby girl, I would be so honored | 姑娘 要是你们用夏莫妮卡 |
[14:53] | if you used Charmonique as a middle name. | 作为宝宝的中间名 我真是万分荣幸 |
[14:56] | Now…I don’t know how the time went by, | 时间真是飞逝啊 |
[14:59] | but I best be on my way. | 我得继续跑了 |
[15:01] | I know you can do it! | 我知道你一定可以的 |
[15:02] | I can do it! | 我可以的 |
[15:04] | – How? – How what? | -怎么知道 -什么怎么知道 |
[15:06] | How do you know she can do it? | 你怎么知道她可以的 |
[15:08] | If you know the first thing about Charmonique, | 如果你了解夏莫妮卡 |
[15:09] | you know that she probably can’t do it, | 你就会知道她做不到 |
[15:12] | and she’s going to hurt herself trying. | 她这样去尝试会伤到自己的 |
[15:14] | I was just trying to be positive. | 我只是想积极一点而已 |
[15:15] | No, you were just trying to help her walk away, | 不 你只是想让她走的时候 |
[15:17] | thinking, “Oh, wow, what a great person,” | 心里想的是”她真是个好人” |
[15:20] | – but you and I both know the truth. – What truth? | -但是真相你我心知肚明 -什么真相 |
[15:22] | That you’re not a great person. | 你不是个好人 |
[15:25] | Every single thing you’ve ever done | 你所做的每一件事 |
[15:26] | is designed to make me feel like crap. | 都是为了让我自卑 |
[15:29] | I mean, isn’t that why you really came here this weekend? | 难道你这周末来不就是为了这个吗 |
[15:31] | I came here this weekend to tell you I’m having a baby. | 我这周末来是想告诉你我怀孕了 |
[15:34] | Well… | 这样… |
[15:37] | Congratulations | 那恭喜你 |
[15:38] | on making yet another human being who will think | 又要造出来一个 |
[15:40] | you’re better than me! | 觉得你比我优秀的人了 |
[15:45] | Wow, you really stuck it to that kind and generous pregnant woman. | 你对那位又和蔼又大方的孕妇真是刻薄啊 |
[15:50] | Go. | 快跑吧 |
[16:04] | Oh, yeah! | 成功了 |
[16:10] | Damn. | 该死 |
[16:11] | Oh, Freddy, huh? | 弗雷迪过去了啊 |
[16:13] | Running behind that inspirational man-god | 跟在那个鼓舞人心的大神后面 |
[16:14] | makes all the pain go away! | 让我的痛苦都烟消云散了 |
[16:28] | Do I get a participant ribbon for this? | 这样能给我个参与奖吗 |
[16:38] | Gone. Is he really that fast? | 不见了 他真跑那么快吗 |
[16:44] | – It ends now! – Whoa! | -来一决胜负吧 -哇 |
[16:49] | What is your problem?! | 你脑子有问题吧 |
[16:50] | You’re my problem! | 你就是我的问题 |
[16:51] | With — you’re talking down to me, | 你赛前打击我 |
[16:53] | you’re trying to make me feel stupid. | 你想让我感觉自己很傻逼 |
[16:54] | Forcing Eliza to question our relaysh — | 你逼伊莉莎质疑我们的关系… |
[16:56] | It’s like you live to undermine me! | 你活着就是为了挖我墙脚的吧 |
[16:58] | Make me feel inferior! Who’s inferior now?! | 让我觉得自己不行 现在到底是谁不行 |
[17:06] | You tell me! | 你说 |
[17:07] | See, that’s the knee I was worried about. | 看到了吧 你膝盖就是有问题吧 |
[17:13] | And for the record, | 我声明一下 |
[17:14] | you’re the one who’s undermining. | 是你一直在挖墙脚 |
[17:16] | You challenge everything I say! | 你质疑我说的一切 |
[17:17] | You’re constantly making cracks about my age, | 你一直取笑我的年龄 |
[17:20] | and you often besmirch my neckties! | 你还经常鄙视我的领带 |
[17:26] | Admit it. You’re insanely jealous | 你就承认吧 你就是疯狂嫉妒 |
[17:28] | of my youth, my girl, of my kick-ass hair! | 嫉妒我年轻 嫉妒我的女朋友 嫉妒我的发型 |
[17:31] | Oh, beg pardon. My hair kicks ass in its own right. | 别闹了好吗 就凭我自己的发型 我嫉妒你干什么 |
[17:33] | Your hair dreams about being my hair. | 你的发型一直梦想变成我的发型 |
[17:35] | Hair is not sentient, and thus cannot dream! | 发型没有生命 所以不会梦想 |
[17:38] | Literally! | 别认真好吗 |
[17:39] | You know what I can’t dream about? | 你知道我不会梦想什么吗 |
[17:41] | How many stupid bow ties you must own. | 就是你有多少傻逼领结 |
[17:59] | What… | 搞什么… |
[18:00] | Bethany, what are you doing?! | 贝瑟妮 你干什么呢 |
[18:01] | I’m putting your apartment back to the way it was | 我让你的公寓恢复到今早 |
[18:03] | before I tidied up this morning. | 我给你打扫之前的样子 |
[18:07] | No, these go over here. | 这些原来是在这里的 |
[18:10] | Someday, when you have a new life | 将来有一天你自己肚子里 |
[18:11] | – swelling inside your belly… – Oh, here we go. | -孕育着一个小生命的时候 -又来了 |
[18:14] | you might wanna reach out to your only sister | 你可能也会想找到你唯一的姐姐 |
[18:16] | so your baby knows who its family is, | 让你的宝宝知道自己的家人都有谁 |
[18:17] | and when that day comes, I will be there for you, Eliza. | 等到了那一天 我会在你身边陪你 伊莉莎 |
[18:20] | Because you’re perfect. | 因为你是个完人 |
[18:21] | – Because I will understand. – What do you understand? | -因为我会明白 -你明白什么 |
[18:24] | You have no idea what it was like growing up invisible. | 你又不知道从小到大没有存在感是什么感觉 |
[18:29] | Bethany’s first haircut, | 贝瑟妮的第一个发型 |
[18:30] | Bethany’s first tooth, | 贝瑟妮长出的第一颗牙 |
[18:31] | Bethany’s first poo-poo in the potty. | 贝瑟妮自己上的第一次厕所 |
[18:33] | Nobody gave a crap when I crapped. | 可是根本没人在乎我上过的厕所 |
[18:35] | Good lord! Our parents were going through a divorce, Eliza. | 天哪 当时我们的父母在离婚啊 伊莉莎 |
[18:38] | Mom was completely overwhelmed and doing it alone, | 妈妈当时一个人焦头烂额 一个人抚养你 |
[18:41] | so, yeah, you didn’t get the same amount of attention | 所以你确实没有像我小时候一样 |
[18:43] | that I did, and I’m sorry. | 得到那么多关注 很遗憾 |
[18:46] | It wasn’t fair, but it wasn’t my fault, | 那样是不公平 但不是我的错 |
[18:50] | and it wasn’t yours, either. | 也不是你的错 |
[18:55] | I always felt like from the moment I was born, | 我一直觉得从我出生那一刻起 |
[18:57] | our family fell apart. | 我们家就分崩离析了 |
[18:59] | Huh. Never really thought about it that way, but… | 我到没那样想过 但是… |
[19:02] | I’m serious. I always thought you blamed me, and… | 我是认真的 我一直以为你责怪我… |
[19:07] | and that was why you moved away. | 所以你才搬走了 |
[19:08] | I didn’t move away. I went to college. | 我没有搬走 我是去念大学了 |
[19:10] | Yeah, for four years. | 可是走了整整四年 |
[19:12] | Yes, Eliza, that’s how long college takes. | 是 伊莉莎 大学都是上四年 |
[19:18] | I guess I took everything too personally. | 那我可能把一切都想成私人恩怨了 |
[19:22] | And that’s what kids do. | 小孩子都是那样 |
[19:25] | But we’re not kids anymore. | 但是我们现在不是小孩子了 |
[19:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:38] | Maybe Bethany and I were finally done | 可能我跟贝瑟妮终于 |
[19:43] | beating each other up. | 结束二人之间的战争了 |
[20:05] | A little bit of rivalry can be healthy, | 有时候有点竞争是好的 |
[20:07] | and if you don’t let it destroy you… | 如果你不让竞争把你打垮… |
[20:10] | We tied… | 我们平手 |
[20:11] | Like in “Rocky 1.” | 就像《洛奇1》中一样 |
[20:14] | Maybe we should bury the hatchet, | 或许我们该不计前嫌言归于好 |
[20:16] | like in “Rocky 3.” | 就像《洛奇3》中一样 |
[20:17] | It can actually bring you closer. | 我真的可以让你们变亲近 |
[20:21] | And tying for second place, | 并列第二名是 |
[20:23] | Freddy and Henry, | 弗雷迪和亨利 |
[20:25] | whose petty rivalry paved the way for an upset. | 他们俩的激烈竞争为一匹黑马铺平了道路 |
[20:29] | Our first-placed winner | 此次比赛的第一名 |
[20:31] | is… | 是 |
[20:34] | – Charmonique! – Ha ha! | -夏莫妮卡 -哈哈 |
[20:48] | It just goes to show, | 事实证明 |
[20:49] | sometimes people can surprise you. | 有时候别人会让你惊讶 |
[20:53] | After a lifetime of following my sister around… | 我的生活围着姐姐转了那么久 |
[21:02] | …she was finally following me back, | 她终于也开始关注我了 |
[21:05] | and she was right. | 她说得对 |
[21:06] | We weren’t kids anymore. | 我们不是小孩子了 |
[21:08] | So it was time to start acting like an adult. | 所以是时候像个真正的成年人一样为人处世了 |
[21:11] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[21:13] | It’s Eliza. | 我是伊莉莎 |
[21:16] | So… | 所以… |
[21:18] | How are you? | 你好吗 |