时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:58] | – I’m here. – Jonas. | -我来了 -乔纳斯 |
[02:04] | – Yes, my love. – It hurts. | -是我 亲爱的 -好疼 |
[02:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:11] | I need medicine. | 我需要药 |
[02:15] | I’m sorry, my love, there’s no more time. | 抱歉亲爱的 没时间了 |
[02:16] | It has to be now. | 必须是现在 |
[02:18] | Not ready. I’m too weak. | 我没准备好 我现在太虚弱了 |
[02:23] | None of us were ever as strong as you. | 你现在是最强大的时候 |
[02:26] | I don’t want anyone else to die because of me. | 我不想别人因我而死 |
[02:31] | They’ll be hunted… born or unborn. | 无论如何 他们都会被猎杀 |
[02:37] | You can give them a fighting chance. | 你可以给他们一个抗争的机会 |
[02:53] | I see them. | 我看到他们了 |
[04:28] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[04:33] | Protect them. | 保护他们 |
[04:40] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[04:43] | So is he. | 他也是 |
[04:47] | – Fight him. – I can’t. | -抵抗他 -我做不到 |
[04:54] | So this is how you’ve been hiding from me? | 你一直以来就是这样躲着我吗 |
[04:58] | Does he know? | 他知道吗 |
[05:00] | You’re giving birth. | 你在生产 |
[05:09] | It’s painful. I can feel it. | 你很痛苦 我可以感觉到 |
[05:12] | Whatever he’s saying, remember what he has done. | 不管他说什么 你只要记住他的所作所为 |
[05:15] | – Go. – Is that Jonas? | -快走 -那是乔纳斯吗 |
[05:17] | Please. | 求你 |
[05:19] | Tell him I’m looking forward to meeting him. | 告诉他我很期待与他见面 |
[05:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[05:26] | – I love you. – Aw, does he know you’re lying? | -我爱你 -他知道你在说谎吗 |
[05:30] | Stop. | 住口 |
[05:32] | Or is that still our little secret? | 还是说那仍然是我们之间的小秘密 |
[05:35] | Angelica. | 安吉莉卡 |
[05:37] | I– I can’t do it… not if you’re here. | 我…我做不到 有你在我做不到 |
[05:43] | I will always be here… | 我会一直在… |
[05:46] | just as you will always be here. | 正如你会一直在我心里 |
[06:00] | Oh, come now, my dear, | 别闹了 亲爱的 |
[06:04] | how many times have you made that threat? | 这种威胁你都用过多少回了 |
[06:07] | And we both know you won’t do it. | 我们都知道 你不会开枪 |
[06:10] | You can’t. | 你做不到 |
[06:12] | You are one of us, and there’s still so much work to be done. | 你是我们的一员 还有很多未竟的事业等着我们 |
[06:20] | You’re coming home, with me. | 你要跟我一起回家 |
[06:24] | No. | 不 |
[06:30] | – Give me the gun. – Put the gun down. | -把枪给我 -把枪放下 |
[06:33] | No. | 不 |
[06:35] | Stop her! | 阻止她 |
[08:36] | Will, help me. | 威尔 救我 |
[08:44] | Will… | 威尔 |
[08:49] | help me. | 救我 |
[08:53] | Please. | 求你了 |
[09:08] | Help me. | 救我 |
[10:03] | OK. | 搞什么 |
[10:11] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[10:15] | Hello? It’s your neighbor. | 有人吗 我是你家邻居 |
[10:25] | Hey, open up! This is the police! | 开门 我是警察 |
[11:24] | She can spin for a girl, can’t she? | 作为一个女孩子她真不赖啊 是吧 |
[11:27] | She can spin. | 确实不赖 |
[11:29] | Period. | 很厉害 |
[11:35] | Sure. | 当然 |
[11:38] | I don’t care. I didn’t dress for you. | 我不管 我穿衣打扮又不是给你看 |
[11:39] | I dressed for what is actually cool– | 我这么穿是因为真的很酷… |
[11:41] | Oh, hey, baby. Oh, hey… that set was on fire, man. | 亲爱的 刚才你太棒了 |
[11:46] | Yeah, the vibe was crackin’, Riles. | 刚才嗨到爆 小莱 |
[11:48] | It was like a… like a tight leash around me goolies. | 简直…让我性奋不已 |
[11:51] | Seen a lot of people play here. It doesn’t feel like that. | 我见过很多人在这里做DJ 都没有你这种感觉 |
[11:55] | – Thank you. – This is the guy I was telling you about. | -谢谢夸奖 -这就是我们说起的那个人 |
[11:58] | Everybody calls me Nyx. | 大家都叫我尼克斯 |
[12:01] | Gotta come with us, man. The shit that he has got | 跟我们一起去玩吧 他手里的玩意儿 |
[12:04] | has got the power to blow our fuckin’ brains out. | 可以让我们整个人嗨到爆 |
[12:13] | Sorry, really bad migraine. | 抱歉 我现在偏头痛得厉害 |
[12:15] | I get it. All that energy and emotion. | 可以理解 刚才倾注了那么多感情和精力 |
[12:18] | Tell him about your freak out in the park. | 跟他说说你在公园吓坏的经历吧 |
[12:21] | Jacks, you fuckin’ dick. | 杰克斯 你个混蛋 |
[12:23] | No, it’s cool, man. Nyx, he gets it. | 没事的 尼克斯懂的 |
[12:26] | He said you had a vision. | 他说你看到了幻象 |
[12:28] | No, it was too many drugs. | 不是 是因为我吸毒太多了 |
[13:10] | My son? | 我的孩子 |
[13:12] | Tino! Don’t do this. Don’t do this, I beg of you! | 蒂诺 不要 不要 求你了 |
[13:16] | I love you! I love you! | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[13:19] | – It’s too late. – Tino. | -太晚了 -蒂诺 |
[13:21] | Have you come to confess your sins, my son? | 你是来忏悔吗 我的孩子 |
[13:24] | No, Padre. | 不 神父 |
[13:27] | I’ve come to blow your fucking brains out. | 我是来一枪崩了你的 |
[13:32] | What? | 什么 |
[13:34] | I’m sorry, are we going off script? | 抱歉 我们不按剧本演了吗 |
[13:36] | Cut! Cut! | 停 停 |
[13:40] | Padre, take five. | 神父 你休息一下 |
[13:42] | Lito, what is going on with you? | 利托 你怎么回事 |
[13:45] | Yesterday, you were having visions | 昨天你看到了 |
[13:46] | – of suicidal angels… – I’m sorry. | -自杀天使的幻象 -抱歉 |
[13:48] | …and today you can’t remember your lines. | 今天你就台词都记不住了吗 |
[13:51] | Are you OK, baby? | 你没事吧 伙计 |
[13:53] | I don’t know. I’m not feeling myself today. | 不知道 我今天有点魂不守舍 |
[13:56] | I don’t need you to be yourself. | 我不需要你做自己 |
[13:59] | I need you to be this guy, Tino El Caído. | 我需要你成为你演的这个人 堕落的蒂诺 |
[14:02] | – Right. – El Caído. | -好 -堕落 |
[14:04] | – Right, right. OK. – El Caído, cabrón! | -好好 没问题 -堕落啊 老天 |
[14:06] | – Let’s do it. – OK, people! | -开始吧 -好了各位 |
[14:08] | Let’s set up for the close-up right here! | 准备拍特写了 |
[14:13] | Ms. Bak, your brother’s assistant called. | 朴小姐 你弟弟的助理打电话来了 |
[14:16] | She said he still wasn’t here, and Mr. Yuen has just arrived. | 她说他还没来 袁先生刚到了 |
[14:24] | I’ll meet Mr. Yuen in the conference room. | 我去会议室见袁先生 |
[14:28] | Ni hao, Mr. Yuen. | 你好 袁先生 |
[14:30] | You do us a great service with your presence this morning. | 今早您能过来 我们真是倍感荣幸 |
[14:34] | – Who are you? – I’m Sun Bak, | -你是谁 -我是朴善 |
[14:36] | Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. | 公司副总裁兼财务总监 |
[14:40] | Ahh. The sister. | 原来是总裁的姐姐 |
[14:44] | Where is your brother? | 你弟弟人呢 |
[14:46] | He was… unavoidably detained. | 他…现在实在抽不开身 |
[14:49] | But I will be happy to walk you through our proposal. | 但我很乐意跟您一起谈谈我们的提案 |
[14:52] | Look, I’m here to close. | 我是来达成交易的 |
[14:54] | Women don’t close things. | 女人无法达成什么 |
[14:58] | They open them. | 只会敞开 |
[15:02] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[15:04] | If Joong-Ki is not here, that means Bak is not ready to– | 如果宗基没来 那就意味着朴没准备好 |
[15:09] | Tan-Wu! You sly old fox. | 天宇 你个狡猾的老狐狸 |
[15:12] | Did I see you at Min-Ji’s? | 我是不是在敏智那里见过你 |
[15:45] | Hey, sis, go get us a couple coffees. | 姐 去帮我们端几杯咖啡来 |
[15:49] | Come this way. | 这边来 |
[16:02] | My nieces come downstairs, two little birds, | 我两个侄女到楼下 两个调皮鬼 |
[16:05] | they climb onto the couch, and cuddle up in my arms. | 她们爬上沙发 到我身边蜷缩起来 |
[16:08] | Now we’re close and all, but | 虽然我们很亲近 但是 |
[16:08] | we’ve never done nothing like this in their lives. | 以前从来没有那样过 |
[16:12] | We didn’t know it yet, but that exact moment, | 虽然还不知道 但就在那一刻 |
[16:13] | my sister was at the supermarket, and she started bleeding bad. | 我妹妹在超市里 开始大量出血 |
[16:17] | Something internal. There was blood everywhere, | 内出血 到处都是血 |
[16:20] | and they had to call an ambulance, but my nieces knew. | 有人不得不叫救护车 但我侄女们知道 |
[16:23] | – They knew about my sister. – Knew. | -她们知道我妹妹出事了 -知道 |
[16:26] | Somehow they just knew she was in trouble. | 不知怎的 她们就是知道她出事了 |
[16:30] | Limbic resonance. | 边缘共振 |
[16:32] | It’s a language older than our species. | 由来已久 比人类的历史还要久远 |
[16:34] | He thinks that’s what happened to you in the park, | 他认为你在公园里发生的事 |
[16:36] | and it’s all got to do with this chemical, DMT. | 跟二甲基色胺那种化学物质有关系 |
[16:39] | It’s a simple molecule present in all living things. | 那是所有生物中都有的一种简单分子 |
[16:43] | Scientists talk about it being | 科学家认为它是 |
[16:45] | part of an eco-biological synaptic network. | 生态生物突触网络的一部分 |
[16:49] | When people take it, they see their birth, | 要是服用了那个 人就会看到自己的出生 |
[16:51] | their death, worlds beyond this one. | 自己的死亡 以及这个世界以外的世界 |
[16:54] | They talk of truth… | 他们会谈及真理 |
[16:56] | connection… transcendence. | 联系…超然 |
[17:05] | Dad? Dad, where are the umbrellas? I can’t find the umbrellas. | 爸爸 雨伞呢 我找不到雨伞了 |
[17:09] | What do you need an umbrella for? | 你找雨伞干什么 |
[17:11] | Please, no jokes. I’m late already. | 别闹了 我都已经迟到了 |
[17:13] | I have a big meeting, and I can’t show up dripping wet. | 这次见面很重要 我不能浑身湿漉漉过去 |
[17:16] | Umbrellas are upstairs, but you don’t need one. | 雨伞在楼上 但你并不需要 |
[17:19] | Look, the sun is shining. It’s going to be a beautiful day. | 外面太阳大着呢 今天天气很好 |
[17:25] | But, I heard it. | 但我听到打雷了 |
[17:27] | Maybe you shouldn’t be going to work. | 你不该去工作的 |
[17:30] | It’s so close to the wedding. | 你就快结婚了 |
[17:31] | – Dad, you know work is important to me. – I know. | -爸爸 你知道我很看重工作 -是啊 |
[17:35] | You sent me to university to get a degree, not to find a husband. | 你送我上大学是为了拿到学位 不是找老公 |
[17:38] | – I know. – I heard thunder, and rain. | -我知道 -我听到雷声和雨声了 |
[17:42] | Maybe what you heard was the sound of your father’s tears, | 可能你听到的是你爸爸的流泪声 |
[17:44] | thinking how soon he is going to have to give his daughter away. | 他一想到要马上嫁女儿了就伤心不已 |
[17:49] | I thought you were happy I was getting married. | 我以为我要结婚了你很开心 |
[17:55] | Tears can be happy… and sad. | 我是悲喜交加啊 |
[18:03] | We are born into this world the same way we shall leave it: | 我们孤身一人来到这世上 离开之时 |
[18:10] | alone. | 也是孤身一人 |
[18:12] | Our only comfort, the only presence that remains constant, | 唯一的慰藉 唯一不变的 |
[18:17] | is the love of our Father in heaven. | 是天父对我们的爱 |
[18:31] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[18:33] | Migraine. | 偏头痛 |
[18:46] | I’m like Grandpa Hassan up there. | 我就像那里面的哈桑爷爷 |
[18:48] | Cold and pickled? | 冷血醉鬼吗 |
[18:51] | I dream big, like he did. | 我像他一样怀抱远大梦想 |
[18:53] | Nothing petty, like you two. | 不像你们两个狭隘短视 |
[18:56] | That’s all you’ll ever be, petty thieves. Not me. | 你们永远都是小偷小摸 而我不是 |
[19:02] | My next score is gonna be huge. Legendary. | 接下来我会做一票大的 超级大 |
[19:05] | When you hear about it, your dicks are gonna shrivel. | 等你们知道 你们肯定会吓到双蛋一紧 |
[19:14] | I’m not sure what’ll give me more pleasure… | 我不知道哪样会让我更开心 |
[19:18] | the money, or seeing his face. | 弄到钱 还是看到他的表情 |
[19:32] | My son. | 儿子 |
[19:35] | Why are you so good to me? | 你为什么对我这么好 |
[19:40] | You are my one and only mother. | 我就只有你这一个妈 |
[19:43] | You gave me the light and love in my heart. | 你给了我光明 给了我爱 |
[20:03] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[20:08] | Goodbye, my zebra. | 再见 我的好儿子 |
[20:12] | I have this feeling. | 我有种感觉 |
[20:14] | I’m going to have a really good day today. | 今天生意一定会不错 |
[20:39] | “When the streets are a jungle, there can only be one king.” | 当街头成为丛林 王者只能有一个 |
[21:13] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[21:18] | Yeah. Oh, God. | 爽 天哪 |
[21:30] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[21:55] | Good? | 爽吗 |
[21:57] | Did that help honey’s headache? | 这样亲爱的头痛好点了吗 |
[22:01] | I can’t answer that, | 我无法回答你刚才的问题 |
[22:03] | because you literally just fucked my brains out. | 因为你真的把我操晕了 |
[22:08] | And here I always thought that was a figurative expression. | 我还以为那只是种修辞手法呢 |
[22:14] | – Happy Pride. – Happy Pride. | -游行日快乐 -游行日快乐 |
[22:22] | Oh… come on. | 太扫兴了 |
[22:30] | It’s Shawn. | 是肖恩 |
[22:31] | He’s asking if I can work the charity box at the show tonight! | 他问我今晚能不能负责活动募捐箱 |
[22:34] | – I sense a costume opportunity. – Ah– It’s for a good cause. | -看来有机会变装了 -为了慈善 |
[22:45] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[22:47] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[22:50] | Blow your fucking brains out. | 一枪崩了你 |
[22:52] | Where’s that coming from? | 我怎么会说出这种话 |
[22:58] | Tino El Caído. I’m the fallen one. | 堕落蒂诺 我是堕落之人 |
[23:11] | Who am I? I’m Tino El Caído. | 我是谁 我是堕落蒂诺 |
[23:13] | I’m the fallen one. | 我是堕落之人 |
[23:15] | And you’re a liar. You’re a liar. | 你是个骗子 你是个骗子 |
[23:19] | I’m Tino El Caído. | 我是堕落蒂诺 |
[23:24] | I’m Tino El Caído. I’m the fallen one. | 我是堕落蒂诺 我是堕落之人 |
[23:27] | Diet Coke, please! | 给我来瓶健怡 |
[23:30] | What happened in my past nobody knows, | 我的过去无人知晓 |
[23:31] | not the writers, not the directors. | 编剧没交代 导演也不清楚 |
[23:33] | I’m a man– Bah! Bah-pah! | 我是一个男子汉 啪啪啪 |
[23:39] | A man with a haunted past, that’s what the script says. | 一个对过去无法释怀的人 剧本是这么写的 |
[23:53] | What are you doing to me? | 你想干什么 |
[24:00] | Yeah? | 谁 |
[24:07] | Just checking everything is OK. | 我来看看是不是一切都好 |
[24:09] | Yeah. | 都好 |
[24:11] | Yeah? Everything’s OK. | 怎么了 一切都好 |
[24:12] | I just thought maybe I did something wrong. | 我还以为自己做错什么了 |
[24:15] | No, no. Please, no. You were great. You were fantastic. | 没有 你很棒 你很厉害 |
[24:18] | It was me that, you know, I… | 是我 我… |
[24:24] | You’re just always so perfect. | 因为你一直那么完美 |
[24:28] | I don’t know what is going on with me. | 我不知道自己是怎么回事 |
[24:43] | Maybe there’s something that I can help you with? | 或许我可以帮帮你 |
[24:53] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[24:55] | Wait, Cassandra. | 等一下 卡珊德拉 |
[24:57] | There is nothing I’d like more. | 我现在确实很想跟你缠绵 |
[25:02] | If only my heart did not belong to another. | 但我的心属于另一个人 |
[25:10] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:15] | She’s a very lucky woman. | 她是个非常幸运的人 |
[25:18] | I’m sorry. I… | 抱歉 我… |
[25:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:46] | Thank you for coming. It means a lot to us. | 谢谢你过来 对我们来说意义重大 |
[25:50] | Sorry, Auntie. | 很遗憾 婶婶 |
[26:00] | Last few days, all he talked about was your father. | 他弥留之日 一直念叨你父亲 |
[26:04] | Saddest day in his life, the day your father died. | 你父亲去世那天是他最伤心的时刻 |
[26:07] | You should go say hello. We’ll wait for you. | 你去打个招呼吧 我们等你 |
[26:12] | Pay your respects. He was your father. | 去拜拜吧 毕竟是你父亲 |
[27:27] | – Yes? – When are we leaving? | -怎么了 -什么时候走 |
[27:29] | – Right now. – I have to be downtown by nine. | -马上 -九点我得到市区 |
[27:31] | You’ll be there long before nine, Ma’am. | 保证九点之前到 女士 |
[27:32] | Come rain or shine, Van Damn is always on time. | 无论刮风下雨 我们一向准时 |
[27:35] | – We need to go. – We need more customers. | -开车吧 -乘客太少了 |
[27:37] | We’re barely covering the cost of gas. | 这样还不够油钱 |
[27:39] | We don’t need customers, we need a Facebook page. | 我们需要的不是乘客 而是脸谱主页 |
[27:41] | – Look at this. – Jela. | -你看看人家 -杰拉 |
[27:49] | Every day is the same. Everybody loves Bat Van. | 每天都是如此 大家都喜欢蝙蝠车 |
[27:53] | You dumb fucks! No one gives a shit about Van Damn! | 傻逼 大家才不会坐你们的拽车云顿 |
[28:05] | – Maybe he’s right. – No. | -可能他说得对 -不 |
[28:07] | – Maybe Jean-Claude’s time is over. – No! Never! | -可能尚格·云顿过时了 -绝对不会 |
[28:09] | Come on, Capheus, Van Damme is a man. | 别丧气 克普斯 尚格·云顿是真汉子 |
[28:11] | He doesn’t need costumes and gadgets to fight. | 他打架都不需要服装道具 |
[28:14] | He fights with the fist and with his heart. | 他只需要自己的拳头和诚心 |
[28:16] | Come on! The Muscles from Brussels never die. | 拜托 “布鲁塞尔肌肉男”永不过时 |
[28:20] | Don’t forget that. | 不要忘记这点 |
[28:22] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[28:25] | – And get us more customers. – I will. | -再多找几个乘客来 -没问题 |
[28:26] | – Excuse me. – Whoo! | -打扰一下 -来了 |
[28:29] | Jean Claude is watching over us. | 尚格·云顿在罩着我们呢 |
[28:30] | Yes, sir, are you going to the city? | 先生 请问是要去城里吗 |
[28:32] | – Yes, please. – Then take a seat. | -是的 -那就坐吧 |
[28:33] | – No, but I’ve got no money. – Um… Everyone must pay. | -可是我没钱 -坐车就得付钱 |
[28:38] | – Here. – What am I supposed to do with this? | -给你 -给我这个干什么 |
[28:41] | This is worth more than the fare. | 这个可比车费值钱 |
[28:44] | Look, I believe you, but how do I return change out of a chicken? | 我知道 但我怎么给你找零 |
[28:48] | Save me an egg. | 给我个鸡蛋就行 |
[29:08] | Ms. Bak, I have Mr. Jong from Seoul Citibank on the line again. | 朴小姐 首尔城市银行的钟先生又打来了 |
[29:16] | Tell Mr. Jong that I’m in a meeting. | 告诉钟先生我在开会 |
[29:42] | Hang on. Riley! Hey! | 等一下 莱丽 |
[29:46] | Me and Nocker have been waitin’ for you. | 我和诺克一直在等你 |
[29:49] | Sorry. I thought you’d gone already. | 抱歉 我还以为你们早就走了 |
[29:53] | Nyx has invited us up to his place. | 尼克斯邀请我们去他那边玩 |
[29:56] | Oh, look, maybe tomorrow, OK? | 明天行吗 |
[30:00] | Riles, this is important. | 小莱 这事很重要 |
[30:01] | Look, this headache is killing me. | 我真的要头痛死了 |
[30:04] | Tomorrow, OK? | 明天好吗 |
[30:07] | OK… | 好吧 |
[30:09] | The stuff that he’s talking about, that is exactly what you need. | 他说的东西 正是你需要的 |
[30:58] | – Hi! – Remember your first brownie? | -你好 -记得你吃的第一块布朗尼吗 |
[31:00] | Our first Pride. | 我们的第一次游行 |
[31:05] | Your lips… are so… amazing. | 你的唇…真是…太美妙了 |
[31:11] | My God, we were so high. | 天哪 我们当时真是嗨啊 |
[31:14] | Oh, my God, we were. | 天哪 谁说不是 |
[31:18] | – Need some delicious, nutritious stuff? – Um… | -要来点美味有营养的东西吗 -这个… |
[31:22] | Maybe this is what you need. | 或许你刚好需要 |
[31:23] | – Yeah. – OK, OK, we’ll take one. | -是啊 -好好 我们来一块 |
[31:25] | Yeah. All right. | 好的 |
[31:26] | – Go for it. – How much? | -来吧 -多少钱 |
[31:27] | You’ll never be the same again. | 你们会因此而改变 |
[31:29] | – OK, OK. OK, OK. – Thank you very much. | -好好好 -非常感谢 |
[31:32] | Happy journey. | 旅行愉快 |
[31:33] | – Happy Pride! – Happy Pride! | -游行快乐 -游行快乐 |
[31:35] | Bye! | 拜拜 |
[31:47] | But you know what I remember best about that day? | 你知道那天让我印象最深的是什么吗 |
[32:00] | Hey, y’all, this is the one I’ve been talking about. | 大家好 这就是我说起过的那个人 |
[32:03] | Wait, I know you. You’re the tranny that blogs about politics. | 我认识你 你是发政治类博客的那个变性人 |
[32:08] | I totally disagree with what you said about dropping LGBT. | 关于模糊同性恋双性恋变性者的观点我坚决反对 |
[32:10] | Hey, come on, relax. It’s a party. | 放松好吗 这是个派对 |
[32:12] | We fought hard for that recognition. | 为了得到认可我们付出了很多 |
[32:14] | I just thought that the distinctions were separating us. | 我只是觉得加以区分会分散我们的群体 |
[32:16] | Bullshit. Just another colonizing male | 扯淡 不过是另一个变性男人 |
[32:19] | trying to take up any space left to women. | 想侵占女性仅有的空间罢了 |
[32:21] | Sam, say one more thing about my girlfriend | 山姆 你再这么说我女朋友 |
[32:22] | and I will colonize your face with my fist. | 我就让你尝尝我的拳头 |
[32:24] | – Oh, yeah? – I’m gonna go. | -是吗 -我先走了 |
[32:25] | Oh, please. She’s a loud-mouth Berkeley bitch. | 别走 她就是个大嘴巴的贱人 |
[32:27] | – Fuck you. – Fuck you! | -去死 -你去死 |
[32:29] | Hey, No– Nomi! | 不要走 诺米 |
[32:32] | Wait! Honey, what is it? | 等一下 怎么了亲爱的 |
[32:35] | You never cry at stuff like that. | 你以前从不会因为这种事哭的 |
[32:39] | I’m not crying because of her. | 我哭不是因为她 |
[32:43] | Then what? | 那是为什么 |
[32:44] | I’m crying because no one’s ever defended me before. | 我哭是因为从没人像你一样维护我 |
[32:58] | That’s the day I knew I’d always love you. | 就是从那天起我知道我会永远爱你 |
[33:25] | My Lord Ganesha. | 象头神 |
[33:30] | I hope you like this modak. | 希望你喜欢我的贡品 |
[33:33] | I made it especially for you. | 我特地为您制作的 |
[33:36] | I put peanuts on top. | 在上面放了花生 |
[33:40] | I mean, of course, these gifts | 当然 我为您献上贡品 |
[33:41] | come without any attachments or obligations. | 并不是有求于您 |
[33:45] | I am trying to become a better person. | 我只想做一个更优秀的人 |
[33:48] | I know I am not important enough to deserve your attention | 我知道自己微不足道 不足以引起您的重视 |
[33:52] | when there are so many terrible things wrong in this world. | 世上还有那么多不平不正之事等您照拂 |
[33:58] | I can’t tell you how bad I feel even being here, | 我单单是来这里就很过意不去了 |
[34:01] | because I know I shouldn’t be asking you this. | 因为我知道不该问您 |
[34:08] | But I have no one else to turn to. | 但是我没有别人可以求助了 |
[34:14] | OK, um… this weekend, | 就在这周末 |
[34:17] | I am to marry a very important man, | 我要嫁给一个很重要的人 |
[34:20] | who you probably know, Rajan Rasal. | 您可能知道他 拉詹·拉赛 |
[34:23] | Um, he is the son of the owner | 他是我工作的 |
[34:25] | of the pharmaceutical company where I work. | 制药公司老板的儿子 |
[34:28] | He’s very smart and very handsome, | 他为人聪明 而且英俊 |
[34:30] | and all the women at the company want desperately to marry him, | 公司所有女人都疯了似的想嫁给他 |
[34:34] | but he never took an interest in anyone… | 但他对她们都不感兴趣 |
[34:38] | except me. | 只对我感兴趣 |
[34:41] | I should tell you, I have never seen my parents so full of joy | 不得不说 他去求婚时 我父母 |
[34:45] | as when they received his proposal. | 生平第一次那么高兴 |
[34:48] | I mean, I thought they were excited | 我以为我大学毕业拿到文凭时 |
[34:50] | when I received my degree from university. | 他们就很高兴了 |
[34:54] | Maybe you saw my dad, like, dancing around the house. | 您或许看到我爸爸高兴地手舞足蹈了 |
[35:02] | How could I say no? | 这样我怎么能拒绝呢 |
[35:06] | I mean, Rajan is, according to everyone, | 在所有人 包括我妈妈的占星人看来 |
[35:09] | including my mom’s astrologer, | 拉詹都是 |
[35:11] | the perfect husband for me. | 我最理想的丈夫 |
[35:17] | Except for one little fact. | 除了一个事实 |
[35:28] | I do not love him. | 我并不爱他 |
[35:34] | After you left the funeral… | 你离开葬礼后 |
[35:36] | Sergei started blowing on about your dad. | 塞奇就开始说你老爸 |
[35:41] | Said there wasn’t a better | 他说古往今来 |
[35:43] | box man in the world than your dad, now or ever. | 你老爸是世界上最厉害的开锁人 |
[35:48] | Said the only reason your dad got caught | 话说你老爸之所以被抓住 |
[35:50] | was because he was obsessed with trying to crack an S&D safe. | 是因为他一心想打开一个S&D保险柜 |
[35:56] | Said they’re uncrackable. | 那种保险柜根本打不开 |
[36:00] | Said your father was an idiot for trying. | 他说你老爸想打开那个简直是痴心妄想 |
[36:07] | You sure that gets us in? | 你确定用这个能打开吗 |
[36:09] | Am I sure? You notice the sign outside? | 我确定吗 你看到外面的招牌了吗 |
[36:14] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[36:16] | Wolfgang? | 沃夫冈 |
[36:18] | The safe in the house, it’s one of them S&D’s, isn’t it? | 屋里的保险柜就是S&D的 对吗 |
[36:26] | Give ’til it hearts, baby. | 快来募捐吧 亲爱的们 |
[36:28] | My box needs filling! | 募捐箱需要填满哦 |
[36:30] | Mm, thank you, baby. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[36:32] | Hi! | 你好 |
[36:34] | Wow, she is amazing. | 她简直太棒了 |
[36:37] | Neets loves her charity work. | 尼茨喜欢做慈善工作 |
[36:42] | – Thanks for coming. – Oh, my God, of course. | -谢谢前来 -不要客气 |
[36:44] | We’re so excited to see your new piece. | 我们都很期望看看你的新作 |
[36:47] | A bit nervous about it, actually. | 其实我有点紧张 |
[36:49] | – Why? – Well, it’s kind of a downer. | -为什么 -其实有点悲剧的 |
[36:53] | – So? – This is Pride. People want to feel good. | -所以呢 -这是彩虹游行 大家都想开心 |
[36:58] | I don’t. | 我不是 |
[36:59] | During the ’80s, Pride was a funeral march. | 80年代时 同志游行是送葬 |
[37:03] | I know. I want to remember that. I want to connect to that. | 我知道 我想记住 我想与之感同身受 |
[37:06] | I want to show people how my life and all of this | 我想告诉众人我的生活以及这一切 |
[37:09] | is made possible by those lives and those deaths. | 是怎么由那些生生死死撑起来的 |
[37:19] | I walked in the room and saw a man in his early 30s | 我走进房间 看到一个三十出头的人 |
[37:23] | who looked like he was 92, | 像是一幅九十高龄的样子 |
[37:26] | who was skin and bones, who weighed maybe 80 pounds, | 他瘦骨嶙峋 大概只有八十磅重 |
[37:30] | who was on a respirator. | 靠呼吸机呼吸 |
[37:33] | And, uh… and he said, he said to me… | 然后他说 他跟我说… |
[37:39] | “Do me this– You’ve gotta do me a favor.” | 帮…你得帮我个忙 |
[37:42] | And I said, “Whatever it is, just ask.” | 我说 悉听尊便 |
[37:45] | And he said, “I can’t go on like this.” | 他说 我不能继续这样下去了 |
[37:48] | He said, “You know, I just– If you could, | 他说 我…如果可以 |
[37:52] | just carry me up to the roof | 请你把我抱上屋顶 |
[37:54] | and throw me over the… roof.” | 然后从屋顶…扔下去 |
[37:57] | He goes, “I only weigh about 80 pounds, | 他说 我只有八十磅 |
[38:01] | and you’re strong, you could do it.” | 你很强壮 你能做到 |
[38:04] | And then I said, “Jay, I can’t do that. | 然后我说 杰 不行 |
[38:06] | You can’t ask that of me.” | 你不能让我那么做 |
[38:09] | And when he died, they came in… in hazmat… suits, | 他死后 他们进来 穿着防护服 |
[38:16] | and they put him in a body bag. | 他们把他的尸体放进裹尸袋 |
[39:03] | It’s like I was there. | 我就好像身临其境 |
[39:05] | I could feel the wind coming in through the broken windows. | 我能感受到破窗户里透过来的风 |
[39:09] | The smell of burnt mattress. It didn’t seem like a dream. | 燃烧垫子的味道 根本就不像是梦 |
[39:13] | Maybe you were astro-projecting, like Dr. Strange. | 可能你跟奇爱博士一样出现幻觉了 |
[39:16] | Why would I expect anything different from you? | 我凭什么指望你不跟别人一样看我 |
[39:19] | – Officer Strange. – Fuck off. | -奇爱警官 -走开 |
[39:21] | Officer Strange. Whoo! That’s your name. | 奇爱警官 你以后就叫这个了 |
[39:36] | Every time I come down here, | 我每次来这里 |
[39:37] | I remember how much you can actually feel how much they hate us. | 都会感觉到他们对我们的恨 |
[39:41] | Gangbangers hate cops, cops hate gangbangers. It’s natural. | 少年犯罪集团成员恨警察 警察恨他们 这样正常 |
[39:45] | How’s that natural? | 这怎么正常了 |
[39:54] | Like dogs hate cats. They’re the enemy. | 就像狗恨猫 他们是敌人 |
[39:59] | You certainly got plenty of reason to hate them. | 你当然有充分的理由恨他们 |
[40:02] | After what they did to your old man? | 他们对你老爸作出那种事 |
[40:04] | Shit, I’d never forgive something like that. | 换我我永远不会原谅他们 |
[40:08] | One-Adam-12, we have a report of gunfire. | 1A12 收到枪击案报告 |
[40:11] | Eleven-12, 10-4. | 11-12 收到 |
[40:14] | With any luck, there’ll be a few less cats in the world. | 走运的话 世上的猫会少一些 |
[40:17] | Let’s get ’em, cowboy. | 我们去抓猫了 伙计 |
[40:24] | Open sesame. | 芝麻开门 |
[41:17] | Was that a siren? | 那是警报声吗 |
[41:19] | Huh? Didn’t hear anything. | 什么 我什么都没听到啊 |
[41:26] | You know I brought a drill. | 我带电钻来了 |
[41:32] | There’s no shame in drilling. | 用电钻不丢人 |
[42:20] | Shots fired. Requesting backup. | 有人开枪 请求支援 |
[43:03] | Help me. | 救我 |
[43:11] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[43:13] | Gunshot wound. Looks like a hollow point. | 枪伤 好像是空尖弹 |
[43:19] | – Get an ambulance. – What? | -叫救护车 -什么 |
[43:21] | – You heard me. – What do you think this is, TV? | -你听到了 -你以为这是什么 演电视吗 |
[43:25] | Ain’t no ambulance coming to Chi-raq for a gunshot. | 不会有救护车因为有人中枪来这里的 |
[43:28] | Not fast enough to make a difference anyway. | 再说出车肯定也来不及 |
[43:33] | The fuck you doing, Gorski? | 你干什么呢 戈尔斯基 |
[43:36] | What’s your name, kid? | 你叫什么 孩子 |
[43:38] | – Deshawn. – Deshawn, I’m Will. | -德肖恩 -德肖恩 我是威尔 |
[43:41] | I need you to press this as hard as you can. | 你要用力按住你的伤口 |
[43:44] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. Press as hard as you can. | 记住 使劲按住 |
[43:49] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[43:51] | I know you, Diego. | 我了解你 蒂亚戈 |
[43:52] | You do not want to stand there and let this kid die either. | 你不会想眼睁睁看着这孩子死的 |
[43:55] | That’s what he’d do if it was you or me. | 如果你或我中枪 他就不会管我们的死活 |
[44:01] | Goddamnit. | 该死 |
[44:15] | Fifty-eight minutes. | 58分钟 |
[44:26] | Fuck. | 操 |
[44:40] | What’s this? | 你干什么呢 |
[44:41] | We’re throwing in the towel? | 要认输了吗 |
[44:44] | I need a break. | 我得休息下 |
[44:46] | Hey, you understand we got less than an hour, | 你知道我们还有不到一个小时时间了吧 |
[44:48] | unless I’m wrong and Steiner’s early, | 除非我记错了 斯坦纳早回来了 |
[44:50] | then we got less than that. | 那我们时间更少 |
[44:51] | You’re never wrong about shit like that. | 时间你从不会搞错 |
[44:58] | Really? | 没搞错吧 |
[45:03] | Really? | 搞什么 |
[45:05] | It relaxes me. | 可以让我放松 |
[45:08] | This shit relaxes you? | 这玩意儿能让你放松吗 |
[45:19] | Hang on. | 坚持住 |
[45:24] | – You OK? – Just a little cold. | -你没事吧 -就是有点冷 |
[45:31] | This your first time in the back seat, Will? | 这是你第一次坐后面吗 威尔 |
[45:34] | I’ve been back here more times than I care to admit. | 我都不知道坐后面多少回了 |
[45:37] | Are you some sort of gangsta cop or somethin’? | 你是黑帮警察之类的吗 |
[45:39] | Old man’s police. | 我老爸是警察 |
[45:40] | Had my fair share of teenage rebellion, I guess. | 我青春期叛逆的时候没少被整 |
[45:44] | Never met my dad. He was shot before I was born. | 我从没见过我爸爸 我出生前他就中枪死了 |
[45:57] | This girl, she’s really good. | 这个姑娘 唱歌真心不错 |
[46:01] | Her name’s Natalie. I watched her last week. | 她叫娜塔莉 我上周看过她的表演 |
[46:04] | She sings like a musical instrument. | 她唱歌就像乐器演奏一般 |
[46:07] | She uses a language of pure emotion. | 她是用心用感情去唱歌 |
[46:11] | Yeah, yeah, she’s good. | 没错 她唱得很好 |
[46:17] | – She’s never gonna win. – Why? | -她不会赢的 -为什么 |
[46:21] | Her eyes are too close together. She looks like a camel. | 她的双眼距离太近 跟骆驼一样 |
[46:28] | Shut up. | 你闭嘴 |
[46:31] | Camel’s never gonna win. | 骆驼绝不会赢 |
[46:35] | Never. | 绝不会 |
[46:41] | Wolfgang. | 沃夫冈 |
[46:51] | Wolfgang. | 沃夫冈 |
[47:30] | Told you. | 我没说错吧 |
[48:22] | Emergency! Kid’s bleeding bad here. | 急救 这孩子失血过多 |
[48:24] | – That’s a gunshot. – Yeah, I know. | -他那是枪伤 -我知道 |
[48:26] | – I’m sorry, we can’t treat that here. – What? | -抱歉 这里不收枪伤患者 -什么 |
[48:28] | Are you new? You need to go | 你新来的吗 你需要去 |
[48:30] | and get an ambulance and take him to Mt. Sinai. | 找辆救护车送他去西奈山医院 |
[48:33] | The kid’s gonna be dead before we get there. | 还没到那里他就没命了 |
[48:34] | I’m sorry. It’s policy. | 抱歉 这是规定 |
[48:36] | What kind of policy lets a kid die? | 什么规定会让一个孩子枉死 |
[48:38] | We were losing so many resources to gunshots, | 为了救治枪伤患者我们分配走了很多资源 |
[48:41] | we couldn’t take care of all the other patients | 救了他我们就无法救治 |
[48:42] | that needed help around here. | 其他病人了 |
[48:44] | We’ve been a better hospital | 自从不再救治这种孩子 |
[48:45] | since we stopped taking kids like him. | 我们医院变得好多了 |
[48:49] | Please. | 求你 |
[48:53] | Please. | 求你 |
[49:12] | That’s it. | 到时间了 |
[49:15] | Fuck. It’s over. Hey. | 操 结束了 走吧 |
[49:41] | Shit. | 操 |
[49:42] | It’s Steiner! We gotta go. | 斯坦纳来了 我们得走了 |
[49:44] | Hey, Wolfgang. | 沃夫冈 |
[49:46] | Please. | 求你了 |
[49:47] | He’s going to fucking kill us. | 他肯定会杀了我们的 |
[49:49] | I don’t want to die! | 我可不想死 |
[50:36] | You cracked the uncrackable. | 你打开了世人无法打开的保险柜 |
[50:41] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[50:45] | Yeah. | 棒 |
[50:47] | OK. | 动手 |
[51:28] | Dr. Manno just came out of surgery. Life signs are stable. | 曼诺医生刚给他做完手术 目前情况稳定 |
[51:33] | He’ll probably make it. | 他应该能活下来 |
[51:35] | OK. | 知道了 |
[51:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[51:39] | Can I ask you a personal question? | 我能问你个私人问题吗 |
[51:42] | If he lives and he kills someone, let’s say a cop, | 如果他活下来 以后杀了人 比如警察 |
[51:46] | how you gonna feel about that? | 你会作何感受 |
[53:39] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[53:42] | You’re sweating. | 你出汗了 |
[53:51] | – Your pulse is racing. – I’m fine. | -你的脉搏很快 -我没事 |
[53:54] | You’re scared. | 你害怕了 |
[53:57] | You needn’t be. | 不用害怕 |
[54:01] | You’re so beautiful. | 你真美 |
[54:04] | I don’t just mean in a physical way. | 我不是单指你的外表 |
[54:07] | The warmth… pouring out of your heart. | 温暖 从你的心田流出 |
[54:14] | Even though you work hard to hide it. | 尽管你努力想隐藏 |
[54:23] | You don’t belong with these men. | 你跟他们不是一路人 |
[54:26] | You know it’s true. | 你自己明白 |
[54:30] | Don’t you? | 不是吗 |
[54:35] | I used to be like you. | 我以前也跟你一样 |
[54:40] | Like an exposed nerve of a broken tooth. | 犹如坏掉牙齿上露出的神经 |
[54:47] | I used anything I could to insulate. | 我用过可以隔绝我与世界的一切 |
[54:50] | Music… books… booze. | 音乐 书籍 酒精 |
[54:55] | Anything I could to keep myself | 只要能让我 |
[54:57] | separate from the rest of the world. | 跟世界隔绝开来 |
[55:02] | Eventually I felt protected, you know, I… | 最终我有了安全感 我… |
[55:07] | I felt safe. | 我觉得安全了 |
[55:12] | But also… | 但是… |
[55:16] | I never felt so… completely alone. | 我也从未如此 孤独 |
[55:25] | Then one day a friend, she gave me a gift. | 然后一天有个朋友给了我一份礼物 |
[55:30] | She took away my armor. | 她卸走了我的盔甲 |
[55:32] | She tore down my walls. | 拆倒了我的心墙 |
[55:35] | Her gift… it reminded me | 她的礼物 让我想起了 |
[55:40] | what it felt like… to be alive. | 活着是什么感觉 |
[55:49] | What did she give you? | 她给了你什么 |
[55:52] | This. | 这个 |
[58:51] | – Stop the car. – Hm? | -停车 -什么 |
[58:53] | – I said stop the car! – What the fuck? | -我让你停车 -搞什么 |
[59:02] | This is where it happened. | 就是这里 |
[59:05] | What happened? | 什么 |
[59:08] | It’s where she killed herself. | 她就是在这里自杀的 |
[59:14] | Shit. | 操 |
[59:39] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[59:41] | Ah, hell no. | 不会吧 |
[59:43] | This wasn’t a dream. | 这不是梦 |
[59:45] | Of all the partners, I end up with a Mulder-wannabe. | 搭档那么多 我却跟个疑神疑鬼的搭 |
[59:49] | D, a woman killed herself right here. | 蒂哥 一个女人在这里自杀了 |
[59:51] | Where’s the blood, Will? | 那血迹呢 威尔 |
[59:53] | Maybe she only shot herself in the fifth dimension, | 可能她是在第五维自杀的 |
[59:55] | so we can’t see the blood. | 所以我们看不到血迹 |
[59:57] | OK, I’ve never been here before. | 好吧 我从没来过这里 |
[1:00:04] | I know about this. | 但我知道这个 |
[1:00:05] | Drugs. | 毒品 |
[1:00:08] | There’s a gun, too. | 还有一把枪 |
[1:00:11] | There’s shit everywhere, man. | 毒品到处都是 伙计 |
[1:00:12] | Look, you’re freakin’ me out. | 你真的吓到我了 |
[1:00:16] | Show me evidence of a crime, and you got me. | 给我找到犯罪证据 我就信你 |
[1:00:19] | So, until then, do your little seance, | 否则 你自己尽管神降吧 |
[1:00:24] | and I’ll be in the car. All right? | 我先上车去了 好吗 |
[1:01:01] | This is where she died. | 她就是在这里死的 |
[1:01:04] | Did you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[1:01:08] | How do you know she died here? | 你怎么知道她是在这里死的 |
[1:01:11] | I saw her. | 我看到她了 |
[1:01:15] | Do you live here? | 你住这里吗 |
[1:01:19] | Where do you live? | 你住哪里 |
[1:01:22] | London. | 伦敦 |
[1:01:26] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[1:01:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:01:32] | I don’t know where I am. | 我不知道这是哪里 |
[1:01:34] | Chicago, near South Side. | 芝加哥 南区附近 |
[1:01:37] | In America? | 在美国吗 |
[1:01:42] | I’ve never been to America. | 我从没来过美国 |
[1:01:49] | Oh, no! What are you doing? | 不 你干什么 |
[1:01:53] | Don’t you fucking move! | 你不许动 |
[1:01:59] | – Stop. – Open the fucking safe! | -住手 -打开保险柜 |
[1:02:07] | Why are you doing this? | 你们为什么要这样 |
[1:02:09] | He has just had a shipment come in, | 他刚到了一批货 |
[1:02:10] | and me and Nocker have been trackin’ it. | 我和诺克一直在追踪 |
[1:02:13] | We were gonna hit him yesterday, but he wanted you here. | 昨天我们就想抢他的 但他想叫你过来 |
[1:02:18] | Up-bup-bup-bup-bup. | 不要不要 |
[1:02:21] | Now, a smart guy like you… probably has a gun in there. | 你这样的聪明人 那里可能藏着一把枪吧 |
[1:02:26] | – Don’t hurt him. – Oh, yeah. | -不要伤害他 -不要吗 |
[1:02:30] | Is that why you came? ‘Cause you wanna– Do you wanna fuck him? | 所以你才来的吗 你想 跟他上床吗 |
[1:02:36] | Riles, he will kill you | 小莱 如果我没枪 |
[1:02:38] | without blinking if I didn’t have this. | 他肯定眼睛不眨一下就杀了你 |
[1:02:43] | – I fuckin’ told you. Here. – I have to go. | -我不是跟你说了吗 给你 -我得走了 |
[1:02:46] | No, no, no, no, no. Riley. | 不不不 莱丽 |
[1:02:47] | You’re not– You’re not going anywhere. | 不要走 哪里都不许去 |
[1:02:49] | – You’re part of this. No, no, no. – Let me go. | -你已经掺和进来了 不能走 -放我走 |
[1:02:52] | Riles, Riles… this is the break that we’ve been waiting for. | 小莱 这是我们期待已经的机遇啊 |
[1:02:58] | Fill it up. | 装满 |
[1:03:03] | Fill it up! | 装满 |
[1:03:07] | Riles, this is our chance. | 小莱 这是我们的机会 |
[1:03:11] | You said that you wanted to go to America. | 你说你想去美国 |
[1:03:15] | We wanted a different life. | 我们想过不一样的生活 |
[1:03:16] | That’s– That’s what you said, right? | 你…你是这么说的对吧 |