时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:00] | – I was just… – Thinking about you. | -我正好… -在想你 |
[03:16] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[03:18] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[03:29] | I’m Riley, by the way. | 对了 我叫莱丽 |
[03:31] | I’m Will. | 我叫威尔 |
[03:36] | You’re a cop? | 你是警察吗 |
[03:40] | You’re a musician? | 你是音乐家 |
[03:42] | No. Just a DJ. | 不 我只是个DJ |
[03:45] | That’s– That’s cool. | 很酷啊 |
[03:49] | – You live in Chicago? – Yeah. | -你住在芝加哥吗 -没错 |
[03:52] | You’re in, uh… London, right? | 你在伦敦 对吗 |
[03:57] | Ah, that’s so cool. I’ve always wanted to go. | 是个好地方 我一直都想去 |
[03:59] | Well, here you are. | 这不是来了吗 |
[04:02] | Yeah, but… | 话是没错 但是… |
[04:05] | I know. | 我懂 |
[04:07] | Are we going crazy? | 是我们疯了吗 |
[04:12] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[04:14] | Give me your phone. | 把你的手机给我 |
[04:19] | All right, now, there’s no way you could know this number, right? | 你不可能知道这个号码 对吗 |
[04:24] | So when you hit this button… | 所以拨出去的话 |
[04:28] | that phone shouldn’t ring, right? | 我的手机应该不会响 对吧 |
[04:32] | OK. Call me. | 好了 打给我 |
[04:50] | Hey, Diego! | 蒂亚戈 |
[04:55] | – Hey, Diego. – What’s up? | -蒂亚戈 -怎么了 |
[04:57] | There’s something going on with my hearing. | 我听力出了点问题 |
[04:58] | Can you pick this up for me? | 能替我接一下电话吗 |
[05:00] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:03] | – Hello? – Uh, hi. Is Will there? | -喂 -你好 威尔在吗 |
[05:08] | Yeah. Hang on. | 在 稍等 |
[05:11] | – Some chick with a weird accent. – Weird accent? | -是个口音很奇怪的妞 -口音奇怪 |
[05:13] | – She sounds hot. – I like him. | -听着很性感啊 -我喜欢他 |
[05:17] | – Thanks, man. – All right. | -谢了 伙计 -没事 |
[05:21] | – I think it’s safe to say we’re not going crazy. – Not going crazy. | -看来我们没疯 -没疯 |
[05:24] | – Oh, my God. This is so cool. – This is so cool. | -天哪 太酷了 -太酷了 |
[05:33] | Have you had any other visitors? | 你还见过其他人吗 |
[05:36] | Jonas said that there were eight of us. | 乔纳斯说我们一共有八个人 |
[05:39] | Jonas? | 乔纳斯 |
[05:40] | He was with the woman who shot herself. | 和那个自杀的女人在一起的人 |
[05:43] | Angelica. | 安吉莉卡 |
[05:45] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[05:47] | I’m not sure. | 我也说不清 |
[05:51] | That… That time you came to the church, | 那次你去教堂的时候 |
[05:54] | you seemed really scared. | 好像很害怕 |
[05:57] | Like something happened. | 像是出了什么事 |
[06:00] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[06:03] | I– I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:04] | It’s none of my business, I get it. | 那不关我的事 我懂 |
[06:07] | I have complicated friends. | 我的朋友很复杂 |
[06:10] | Hey, tell me about it. | 谁不是呢 |
[06:13] | I should probably go to bed. | 我该上床睡觉了 |
[06:15] | Yeah, well, must be pretty late there, huh? | 是啊 你那里很晚了吧 |
[06:18] | DJ hours. | 职业所需 |
[07:26] | They took it all, Neets. My laptop, back-ups… | 全被拿走了 尼茨 我的电脑 备份 |
[07:32] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[07:37] | They even took all of my journals. | 连我的日记都拿走了 |
[07:51] | This isn’t fair. | 这不公平 |
[07:55] | – None of this is fair. – No, it’s not. | -这一切都不公平 -是啊 |
[08:01] | – I didn’t do anything. – I know, sweetie. | -我什么都没干 -我知道 亲爱的 |
[08:07] | This isn’t gonna stop. | 这种事不会停 |
[08:08] | They’re never gonna leave us alone, are they? | 他们绝不会放过我们 对吧 |
[08:13] | Unless we make them. | 除非我们逼他们停手 |
[08:18] | You got that look in your eye. | 你又是那种眼神 |
[08:20] | Fuck these guys, Neets. | 去这帮混蛋的 尼茨 |
[08:23] | We’ll need a place. | 我们得找个新家 |
[08:24] | Someone who can keep a secret, someone we can trust. | 找一个能保守秘密 信得过的人 |
[08:30] | Shit just got real. | 这回要动真格的了 |
[08:39] | Ms. Bak! Ms. Bak! | 朴小姐 朴小姐 |
[08:43] | How long ago did you start embezzling? | 你私吞公款多久了 |
[08:47] | Do you regret what you did? | 你后悔自己的所作所为吗 |
[08:49] | For my actions taken… | 对于我从这家公司 |
[08:53] | to embezzle funds from this firm, | 私吞公款的行为 |
[08:57] | I have offered to surrender to police, pending trial. | 我已经向警方自首候审 |
[09:02] | I acted alone in this. | 一切均是我一人所为 |
[09:04] | Neither my father, my brother, nor any other member of my family | 我的父亲 弟弟或任何家庭成员 |
[09:08] | were involved or profited in any way. | 均与此事无关 也未从中获利 |
[09:15] | That’s all I have to say. | 我要说的就这些 |
[09:18] | How long ago did you start embezzling? | 你私吞公款多久了 |
[09:20] | How could you spend that much… | 你怎么能花掉那么多… |
[09:33] | Riley. | 莱丽 |
[09:48] | Shugs? | 夏夏 |
[09:50] | Why don’t you take Bambie for a walk? | 你带斑比去散个步吧 |
[10:13] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:27] | Riley, Riley, Riley, Riley… | 莱丽 莱丽 莱丽 |
[10:46] | Where is it? | 东西在哪里 |
[10:50] | The money. | 钱在哪里 |
[10:54] | I don’t have it. I gave it away. | 不在我手上 我给人了 |
[11:00] | ‘Course you did. | 当然了 |
[11:03] | ‘Course you did. | 你当然给人了 |
[11:12] | Look at my face, Riley. Look at my face. | 看着我的脸 莱丽 看着我的脸 |
[11:16] | Look what they did to me. | 看看他们对我做了什么 |
[11:28] | This is nothing compared to what I will do to you. | 但比起我要对你做的事 这根本不值一提 |
[11:35] | The money and the drugs… | 交出钱和毒品 |
[11:40] | or you die right now. | 否则你就偿命吧 |
[11:46] | I swear I don’t have them. | 我发誓 真不在我手上 |
[11:50] | I threw them away. | 我扔了 |
[11:52] | I was scared. I didn’t know what to do. | 我很害怕 不知道该怎么做 |
[11:56] | I’m so sorry, Riley. | 对不起 莱丽 |
[12:01] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[12:03] | No, no, no, no. | 不要 不要 |
[12:04] | Please, Nyx. I promise you– | 求你了 尼克斯 我向你保证… |
[12:08] | Please, someone help! | 求你了 救命 |
[12:14] | Somebody help me! | 救命啊 |
[12:40] | I hate violence. | 我讨厌暴力 |
[12:43] | But sometimes, violence is necessary. | 但有些时候 暴力是必需的 |
[12:48] | Violence changes things. | 暴力会让事情改变 |
[13:02] | I love how violence can change something | 我最喜欢暴力让既简单 |
[13:06] | as simple and ubiquitous… | 又随处可见的东西 |
[13:12] | as a plastic bag here, | 就像这个塑料袋 |
[13:14] | into one of the most terrifying objects in the world. | 变成世上最恐怖的刑具 |
[13:27] | Riley… | 莱丽 |
[13:30] | Let’s see if this experience… | 让我们看看窒息有没有 |
[13:34] | has changed your answer. | 改变你的答案 |
[13:37] | Riley, Riley… | 莱丽 莱丽 |
[13:40] | Where’s my money? | 我的钱在哪里 |
[13:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:46] | No, please. | 不要 求你了 |
[13:50] | I don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[13:52] | No! | 不要 |
[15:48] | Hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[15:50] | I am so glad you called. | 我真高兴你联系了我 |
[15:52] | Baby. | 孩子 |
[16:13] | Hi? | 大家好 |
[16:14] | We decided it might be wise to keep a watch on you. | 我们决定还是看着你比较好 |
[16:17] | We all watched, all night, | 我们守了你一整晚 |
[16:20] | but very quietly. | 但没吵你 |
[16:24] | Thank you, but I’m fine, I think. | 谢谢 但我应该没事 |
[16:29] | You must understand, | 你得理解 |
[16:30] | when you went over like that so suddenly, | 你突然就晕倒了 |
[16:34] | we were terrified something has happened to you. | 我们很担心你出了什么事 |
[16:39] | Nothing matters to us more than your well-being. | 你的平安对我们来说最重要 |
[16:43] | Thank you, but I’m fine, really. | 谢谢 但我真的没事 |
[16:45] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[16:47] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[16:51] | Rajan is waiting here downstairs. | 拉詹在楼下等着呢 |
[17:27] | Hello, again. | 你好 又见面了 |
[17:30] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[17:31] | No, no. | 不要 |
[17:34] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[17:36] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[17:44] | You have already ruined my life. | 你已经毁了我的生活 |
[17:47] | I didn’t ruin anything. | 我什么都没毁 |
[17:49] | You didn’t want to marry that guy. | 是你不想嫁给那个男人 |
[17:52] | That is not for you to say. | 你没资格这么说 |
[17:54] | Maybe not, but you wanted me to say it. | 或许吧 但你希望我这么说 |
[17:57] | You don’t know what I want. | 你才不知道我想要什么 |
[18:00] | Don’t I? | 是吗 |
[18:07] | No. | 不 |
[18:07] | OK, I don’t know what is going on here, | 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[18:11] | if– if I am totally losing my mind, | 是我彻底疯了 |
[18:14] | or if one of the gods or | 还是某位男神 |
[18:16] | goddesses is angry with me and has sent a demon. | 或女神生我的气 派来了一个魔鬼 |
[18:21] | A dangerous pervert demon who never seems to have any clothes on. | 一个危险 从来不穿衣服的变态魔鬼 |
[18:26] | Germans are not so uptight about nudity. | 德国人不是很介意裸体 |
[18:29] | This is not about nudity, OK? This is– This is about decency. | 这不是裸体的问题 这是体统的问题 |
[18:32] | It is about privacy. | 隐私的问题 |
[18:34] | If you were so concerned | 要是你真的那么在意 |
[18:35] | with privacy and decency, why did you look? | 隐私和体统 那你为什么看我 |
[18:39] | I did not. | 我没看 |
[18:41] | Yes, you did. | 你看了 |
[18:43] | You looked then and you’re looking now. | 上次你看了 现在也在看 |
[18:47] | I’m not. | 我没看 |
[18:49] | Listen… | 听着 |
[18:52] | I don’t know what’s happening to us either, | 我也不知道我们怎么了 |
[18:53] | but I do know that from the moment I first saw you, | 但我知道 从第一眼看到你 |
[18:56] | I wanted you. | 我就想得到你 |
[18:58] | And somehow, I feel that you want me, too. | 而我觉得你也渴望我 |
[19:05] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[19:08] | You are a demon. | 你真的是个魔鬼 |
[19:20] | This is– This is the Manichaean drama. | 这是摩尼教的戏剧 |
[19:22] | It’s life and death, good and evil. | 关于生死 善恶 |
[19:27] | La parca negra is a symbol. | 死神是一种象征 |
[19:29] | He is the devil in our lives. | 他是我们生命中的恶 |
[19:31] | For some, he can represent the government, | 对一些人来说 他可以代表政府 |
[19:33] | the class system or any form of oppression. | 等级制度或是其他形式的压迫 |
[19:35] | But for most of us, | 但对我们大多数人来说 |
[19:37] | he is that fear we’re afraid to face. | 他是我们害怕面对的恐惧 |
[19:39] | Come on! | 加油 |
[19:43] | Come on! | 加油 |
[19:44] | You will discover that Hernando thinks a lot about everything. | 你会发现赫南多思考一切 |
[19:48] | – That’s what I love about him. – I get it. | -所以我才爱他 -我懂 |
[19:56] | You love this, don’t you? | 你爱这些吧 |
[19:58] | I love art, all kinds of art. | 我爱艺术 所有艺术 |
[20:01] | I mean, this is a dance that is also a fight. | 这既是舞蹈也是战斗 |
[20:05] | The struggle that takes place | 拳击台上的挣扎 |
[20:06] | in the ring is a reflection of the struggle | 正是我们脑海中 |
[20:08] | that takes place in our minds and in our hearts. | 还有内心深处挣扎的体现 |
[20:11] | At some point, we all encounter our own parca negra. | 我们都会与我们自己的死神相遇 |
[20:16] | He is that thing we are afraid of, | 他就是我们害怕的事 |
[20:18] | that thing that stops us | 阻碍我们 |
[20:20] | from becoming what we know we can become. | 成为心中理想之人的事 |
[20:23] | Until we defeat him, we will never know peace. | 在战胜他之前 我们永远无法体会平静 |
[20:31] | Come on! | 加油 |
[20:54] | Your father’s patra ni machhi is a gift to my mouth. | 你爸爸做的香蕉叶辣椒蒸鱼太好吃了 |
[20:57] | Every taste bud is dancing and singing his praise. | 我的每个味蕾都在舞动赞美他 |
[21:02] | It’s his grandmother’s recipe. | 那是他奶奶的菜谱 |
[21:06] | Amazing. Absolutely amazing to me | 太令人惊奇了 对我来说 |
[21:08] | how lives can span generations | 生命既能以菜谱这么简单的方式 |
[21:10] | in something as simple as a recipe, | 也能以DNA那样复杂的形式世代相传 |
[21:13] | or something as complex as DNA. | 真是太令人惊奇了 |
[21:17] | By all accounts, great-grandmother was a very difficult person, | 总之 太奶奶是个不好相处的人 |
[21:20] | who told my father he was a terrible cook, | 她告诉我爸爸他的厨艺烂透了 |
[21:22] | and hated the way he made the patra ni machhi. | 还讨厌他做这个的方法 |
[21:26] | Well, back then, it must have been very hard | 对于极具天赋的女人来说 |
[21:27] | for a woman with her obvious talents. | 生在那个时代肯定很艰难 |
[21:30] | Even today, she would have a hard time | 即使是现在 作为女人 |
[21:32] | getting the same recognition | 她也很难得到 |
[21:33] | your father gets just because he’s a man. | 你父亲作为一个男人得到的认可 |
[21:37] | Well, our parents do the best that they can, | 我们父母都尽了自己的全力 |
[21:39] | and it’s our job to forgive them. | 而我们得原谅他们 |
[21:41] | Rajan, you’re not making this easy, | 拉詹 你这样让我真不忍心 |
[21:43] | but I think we should just get on with it. | 但我觉得我们该挑明了 |
[21:46] | – Get on with what? – I know why you came here. | -挑明什么 -我知道你为什么来这 |
[21:49] | I know that if it was you that | 我在婚礼上昏倒了 |
[21:50] | had fainted just before you were to marry me, | 设身处地地想一想 |
[21:52] | oh, dear, I’d be absolutely sure that you hated me | 我很确定你绝对讨厌我 |
[21:55] | and that you didn’t want anything to do with me. | 你不想再跟我有任何关系 |
[21:57] | – Kala, slow down. – So I completely understand | -卡拉 等等 -所以如果你来 |
[21:59] | if you came here because you don’t want to marry me any longer. | 是想跟我解除婚约 我完全理解 |
[22:01] | And you don’t have to worry about protecting my feelings– | 你也不用想着顾及我的感受… |
[22:04] | Kala, please, just listen. | 卡拉 请你听我说 |
[22:07] | For me, what happened at the banquet was a part of the story. | 对我来说 宴会上的事是故事的一部分 |
[22:10] | I’m here because I’m hoping that it’s not the end of our story. | 我来是因为我不希望我们以那个故事收场 |
[22:15] | For me, I love what happened. | 我喜欢发生的一切 |
[22:17] | I love it because it makes our wedding something special. | 因为它让我们的婚礼变得特殊 |
[22:21] | Everyone else looks at pictures of their wedding | 每个人看着自己婚礼时的照片 |
[22:23] | and the story is always the same. | 说出的总是同一个故事 |
[22:25] | They have nothing to say. | 毫无新意 |
[22:26] | But I imagine telling our children how their beautiful mother | 但我可以告诉孩子 他们美丽的妈妈 |
[22:29] | took one look at their father and fainted straight away. | 看了爸爸一眼 直接晕倒了 |
[22:34] | It is a great twist. | 这是很棒的转折 |
[22:37] | You can see why we have to get married now, can’t you? | 你现在知道我们为什么要结婚了吧 |
[23:06] | Van Damme. | 云顿 |
[23:07] | I hear your mother continues to improve. | 我听说你母亲在持续好转 |
[23:09] | Yes. The medicine is helping. Thank you. | 是的 你给的药很有用 谢谢 |
[23:14] | There’s no “thank you” necessary. | 用不着跟我道谢 |
[23:16] | I’m not in the business of charity. | 我不是做慈善的 |
[23:20] | You’re thinking, “What will he have me deliver this time? | 你在想 “这次他又让我送什么东西 |
[23:24] | Drugs? Weapons? More coconuts?” | 毒品 武器 又是椰子吗” |
[23:38] | – Amondi. How are you? – I’m good. | -埃蒙迪 你好吗 -很好 |
[23:42] | I’d like you to meet someone. | 我想让你见一个人 |
[23:44] | – This is Capheus. – Hi. | -这是克普斯 -你好 |
[23:47] | Hello. | 你好 |
[23:48] | Wow! What have you made, my dear? | 哇 你堆了什么 亲爱的 |
[23:52] | – It’s a home of the Little Mermaid. – I love it. | -小美人鱼的家 -我喜欢 |
[23:55] | This is the sort of place I wish I lived. | 我就希望住在这种地方 |
[23:58] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[24:00] | Why don’t you get your camera, | 不如你去把相机拿来 |
[24:02] | so you can take a picture of it | 照一张照片 |
[24:03] | and ask how much it’ll cost to build? | 拿去问问建造起来要多少钱 |
[24:06] | – Really? – It never hurts to ask. | -真的吗 -问一下又没关系 |
[24:16] | My daughter, Amondi, does not see me as someone to fear. | 我的女儿 埃蒙迪 她不怕我 |
[24:21] | She sees me only as Papa. | 只把我看做她爸爸 |
[24:30] | She has leukemia. | 她有白血病 |
[24:34] | To combat this, | 为了治病 |
[24:35] | she receives induction therapy, stem cell therapy, | 她要在纳库鲁路上的世卫组织中心 |
[24:38] | at the World Health Organization Center | 接受诱导治疗和干细胞治疗 |
[24:40] | on the Nakuru Road. You know it? | 你知道那里吗 |
[24:43] | My cars are known to my enemies. | 我的敌人都认识我的车 |
[24:45] | The road to Nakuru is long. | 去纳库鲁的路很远 |
[24:48] | No one would think to look | 没人会去你称之为 |
[24:49] | for her in that pile of shit you call a bus. | 巴士的那破东西上找她 |
[24:54] | She’s the most important thing in the world to me, Capheus. | 她是这世上对我最重要的人 克普斯 |
[24:59] | Everything I do is to build a life for her. | 我做的一切都是为了她的未来 |
[25:04] | Every breath I take, I breathe for her. | 我的每一次呼吸 也是为她 |
[25:07] | Without her, my life has no meaning. | 没有她 我的生命毫无意义 |
[25:14] | And if something happens to her… neither will yours. | 如果她出了什么事 你也不会好过 |
[25:21] | Prosecution submits the defendant has violated 356 and 231 | 公诉方认为被告人违反了大韩民国 |
[25:25] | of the Korean penal code. | 刑法第356及231条 |
[25:26] | We also confirm the interrogation record, | 同时也确认了被告人签字的 |
[25:28] | signed by the defendant. | 审讯记录 |
[25:30] | Your Honor, my client has signed the confession, | 法官大人 我的委托人是签署了证词 |
[25:32] | but wishes to pursue a jury trial | 但从公平审判的角度 |
[25:33] | for purpose of latitude in sentencing. | 她希望陪审团介入 |
[25:36] | In order to properly prepare our case, | 为了妥善准备案件 |
[25:39] | we ask for the right to post bail. | 我们请求保释 |
[25:42] | – Does the prosecution object? – Yes, we do, Your Honor. | -公诉方反对吗 -是的 法官大人 |
[25:47] | Of the 30 billion won the defendant stole from investors, | 被告人从投资者手中侵占的三百亿韩元中 |
[25:51] | most remains unaccounted for. | 大部分金额下落不明 |
[25:53] | It would be easy for someone with | 以朴小姐的广泛人脉 |
[25:54] | Ms. Bak’s connections to flee the country. | 她很容易潜逃出国 |
[25:56] | My client has a clean record, and has willingly cooperated– | 我的委托人没有犯罪记录 并且自愿合作… |
[25:59] | Only after the investigation began, Your Honor, | 法官大人 那是因为调查已经开始 |
[26:01] | when exposure became inevitable. | 她不可避免地曝光了 |
[26:07] | I concur. Bail is denied. | 我同意 不予保释 |
[26:40] | All I’m saying is… guys are talking. | 我想说的就是…大家都在议论 |
[26:43] | What guys? | 谁在议论 |
[26:45] | Just guys. | 几个人而已 |
[26:47] | If someone’s got a problem with me, I should know about it. | 如果谁对我有意见 我该知道 |
[26:49] | It’ll just piss you off. | 你会生气的 |
[26:51] | All right. You know what? I don’t give a shit anyway. | 好吧 你猜怎么着 反正我也不在乎 |
[26:53] | That’s your problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[26:56] | I saw Sobczak’s eyes after your exorcist act, | 你中邪以后我看到了索布查克的眼神 |
[27:00] | and if I were you, I’d start giving a shit. | 如果我是你 我会开始在乎的 |
[27:06] | And what about you? You think I’m crazy? | 那你呢 你觉得我疯了吗 |
[27:10] | Oh, yeah. But I like ’em crazy. | 是啊 但我喜欢 |
[27:27] | Wham-bam, there comes our man. | 耶 老板来啦 |
[27:29] | We are locked and loaded, partner! | 我们的车都坐满了 兄弟 |
[27:31] | Look at the Rat Van. | 看看那老鼠车 |
[27:33] | Sinking ship. | 赔本去吧 |
[27:34] | Sorry, Jela. | 抱歉 杰拉 |
[27:36] | – The Van Damn is taken today. – What? | -拽车今天有人包了 -什么 |
[27:38] | – Get these people off the bus. – Are you crazy? | -让他们下车吧 -你疯了吗 |
[27:40] | It is also taken for tomorrow and the day after, | 明天后天也都有人包了 |
[27:43] | – chartered for private use. – By who? | -被私人包了 -谁包的 |
[27:45] | Silas Kabaka. | 塞拉斯·卡巴卡 |
[27:48] | He paid a week in advance. | 他预付了一周租金 |
[27:51] | Here. | 给 |
[27:52] | – You mustn’t do this. – I have to. | -你不能这样 -我必须这样 |
[27:54] | He can get medicine for my mother. | 他能给我妈妈弄到药 |
[27:56] | Real medicine I cannot afford. | 我买不起的真药 |
[27:58] | Take the money, please. | 收下钱吧 求你了 |
[28:16] | Remove all clothing. | 脱掉所有衣服 |
[28:18] | The shower is there. You have two minutes. | 淋浴在那边 你有两分钟时间 |
[28:24] | You’re shy. | 你害羞 |
[28:26] | There are no doors. | 因为没有门 |
[28:29] | You gave up your right to privacy the minute you arrived here. | 你从到这的那一刻起 就没有隐私权了 |
[28:44] | We are on the location of Even Angels Must Earn Their Wings | 我们现在和主演利托·罗德里格斯 |
[28:48] | with its star, Lito Rodriguez. | 在《天使也奋斗》的拍摄场地 |
[28:51] | So, Lito, can we get a little up close and personal here? | 利托 我们能不能聊些你个人的经历 |
[28:58] | Sexual history. | 性生活史 |
[29:01] | – Any STDs? – No. | -得过性病吗 -没有 |
[29:04] | – Cold sores? Crabs? Lice? – No. | -疱疹 阴虱 -没有 |
[29:09] | Have you ever been checked for HIV? | 做过艾滋病检查吗 |
[29:17] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[29:19] | What about family? | 那家人呢 |
[29:21] | What about them? | 家人怎么了 |
[29:23] | – Family is very important to me. – Answer the question. | -家人对我很重要 -回答问题 |
[29:26] | When was your last intercourse? | 上一次性交是什么时候 |
[29:31] | Some time ago. | 有段时间了 |
[29:33] | Well, Lito, we don’t have a lot of time, | 利托 我们时间可不多呀 |
[29:34] | so I’ll have to be direct. | 所以我就直接一点了 |
[29:37] | Stand up, and remove your underwear. | 站起来 脱掉内裤 |
[29:43] | And squat over… this mirror. | 在这面镜子上 蹲下来 |
[29:53] | I’m not doing that. | 我可不干 |
[29:59] | You’re not doing what? | 你不干什么 |
[30:03] | Oh, my God, Christina. | 天啊 克里斯蒂娜 |
[30:08] | There is a line, there’s a line in the script, | 这是句台词 是剧本里的台词 |
[30:11] | and I think that was– | 我觉得那句话… |
[30:13] | That was just an actor’s reflex. | 就是演员的自然反应而已 |
[30:16] | I’m sorry, I– Can we do that again? | 抱歉 能不能再来一遍 |
[30:19] | – Would you mind? Are you still rolling? – Yes, please! | -你介意吗 还在录吗 -再来一遍吧 |
[30:22] | Keep rolling, guys. Keep rolling. OK. | 继续录 伙计们 继续录 好了 |
[30:25] | Let’s just cut to the chase. | 我们还是直入重点吧 |
[30:27] | You’ve been involved in some of the steamiest scenes | 你参演过一些我们在电视上见过的 |
[30:30] | we’ve ever seen on television. | 最情色的影片 |
[30:33] | What is the secret to be a great lover? | 做个极佳爱人的秘诀是什么 |
[30:39] | I’ve never thought about it. | 我从未考虑过这个问题 |
[30:42] | But, I guess… | 但是 我想… |
[30:52] | First, you have to be selfless. | 首先 你要无私 |
[30:56] | The pleasure of your lover must become your own. | 要将你爱人的愉悦视为你自己的愉悦 |
[31:01] | But at the same time, you must also remain… selfish, | 但与此同时 你也要保持…自私 |
[31:07] | because wanting someone so much | 因为非常渴求某个人 |
[31:09] | that it feels the same as the need… | 那感觉就像需要… |
[31:13] | to eat… | 吃饭 |
[31:16] | or to breathe… | 或是呼吸 |
[31:20] | this is where desire becomes love, I guess. | 我想这就是欲望变成爱的时候吧 |
[31:28] | Did you get that? OK. Yeah, yeah. | 你录下来了吗 录下来就好 |
[31:45] | – ‘Morning, Van Damme. – ‘Morning, Amondi. | -早上好 云顿 -早上好 埃蒙迪 |
[31:48] | You can call me Diana Prince. | 你可以称呼我戴安娜公主 |
[31:50] | Ah! Wonder Woman. | 原来是神奇女侠 |
[31:52] | Shh! They call it a secret identity for a reason. | 嘘 秘密身份不能随便说出来的 |
[31:56] | OK, OK, got it. | 好的 明白了 |
[32:15] | – ‘Morning. – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[32:24] | My baby’s back to feeling herself again. | 我的宝贝感觉好点了 |
[32:29] | I don’t know if it’s the fact that I still have my brain, | 我不知道是因为我大脑还在 |
[32:34] | or that you saved my life… | 还是因为你救了我的命… |
[32:45] | ot the fact that… I’m laying here in your bedroom, | 还是因为…我正躺在你的卧室里 |
[32:52] | thinking about you sneaking out as a teenager. | 想着你少女时代偷溜出去的样子 |
[32:56] | Out of that very window. | 就从那扇窗户偷溜出去 |
[33:00] | To go make out with– What was her name? | 为了和那谁亲热 她叫什么来着 |
[33:04] | – Zuzu. – Zuzu. | -珠珠 -珠珠 |
[33:10] | Zuzu. | 珠珠 |
[33:14] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 我说的就是这个 |
[33:16] | You get into your own head too much, Gorski. | 你太过沉醉于自己的世界了 戈尔斯基 |
[33:20] | That’s what happened at Slugger’s. | 在酒吧的时候就是这么回事 |
[33:23] | Hello, ladies. Lookin’ good! Strong. | 女士们你们好 看起来不错 很强壮 |
[33:27] | Come on, push it. Five more, five more. | 加油 举起来 再来五个 |
[33:31] | Seven. | 七个 |
[33:33] | Look at that. You feel how it burns? Yeah? | 看看 你感受到它的燃烧了吗 |
[33:42] | It’s mind and body, yo. | 既锻炼意志又锻炼身体 |
[33:46] | Gotta tend to the temple. Keep it flowing. | 让血涌到太阳穴 让它流动不息吧 |
[33:53] | Push it out. Push that out! | 举起来 举起来 |
[34:05] | I gotta be honest with you, Will. | 我得跟你说实话 威尔 |
[34:07] | When I first got assigned to you… | 我刚跟你分到一起的时候 |
[34:10] | that fucking name, “Gorski”… | 你那破姓 戈尔斯基 |
[34:14] | I was picturing some typical Chicago boover, | 我脑海里想的是典型芝加哥人 |
[34:19] | with a big-ass mustache | 蓄着大笨胡子 |
[34:21] | and gut dripping over his Bat belt. | 警用皮带紧箍在啤酒肚上 |
[34:25] | But I gotta say, | 但我得承认 |
[34:27] | you keep that shit looking tight, man. | 你身材一直都保持得很好 伙计 |
[34:31] | Tango and Cash, baby. | 我们就是《怒虎狂龙》啊 宝贝 |
[36:19] | I am gonna make love to you. | 我要跟你做爱 |
[36:22] | Like the first time we kissed. | 就像我们第一次接吻的时候 |
[38:12] | I just had one of the best orgasms of my life. | 我刚享受到了我这辈子最棒的高潮 |
[38:19] | It’s my turn. | 轮到我了 |
[38:39] | The question is, | 问题在于 |
[38:41] | why these people, why these minds? | 为什么是这些人 为什么是这些思维 |
[38:43] | Why not a mind that feels, | 为什么不能是 |
[38:45] | I don’t know, more in sync with my own? | 跟我自己的思维更同步 |
[38:47] | – Maybe that’s the point. – How so? | -也许这才是进化的重点 -为什么 |
[38:51] | I teach a class on evolution every semester, | 我每学期都教关于进化的课 |
[38:53] | and we talk about the engine of evolution, which is variation. | 我们讨论进化的动力 也就是分化 |
[38:57] | I imagine that to be something | 我假设那是一种 |
[38:59] | more than what evolution would define as “yourself”, | 超越进化所定义的你 |
[39:02] | you’d need something different from yourself. | 你需要和你自己不同的东西 |
[39:20] | You’ll sleep here tonight. | 你今晚在这里睡 |
[39:22] | Tomorrow, you’ll be transferred to Cheongju Prison. | 明天 你将被转移至清州监狱 |
[39:36] | It’s completely crazy – making how all of these emotions, | 这些情绪莫名出现 简直令人疯狂 |
[39:39] | they just come bubbling up out of nowhere. | 它们就毫无缘由地冒出来 |
[39:41] | Sounds like menopause. | 听起来像更年期 |
[39:43] | Emotions are connected to the nervous system, | 情绪与神经系统密切相关 |
[39:45] | which would be affected by | 会受到个人 |
[39:46] | what is happening to your brain. | 大脑状态的影响 |
[39:48] | Yeah. ‘Cause what I want to know, | 对 我想知道的是 |
[39:51] | is there a way that I can stop it from happening, | 有没有办法能别让脑子乱想 |
[39:54] | or at least control it? | 或至少是控制它 |
[39:54] | Like ADD, where I can take a drug and | 是像注意力缺乏症 我可以通过吃药 |
[39:56] | limit the effect that it has on me? | 来限制病症对我的影响 |
[39:59] | Or is it like Alzheimer’s, | 还是像老年痴呆 |
[40:02] | and that sense of me-ness will slowly, inevitably disintegrate? | 我的自我意识会逐渐而且必然衰退 |
[40:36] | Hello? | 你好 |
[40:42] | God, I’m sorry. | 天呐 不好意思 |
[40:44] | You don’t have to apologize. | 你不必道歉 |
[40:46] | I thought I was alone. | 我以为我是一个人 |
[40:50] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[40:54] | I’m Riley. | 我叫莱丽 |
[40:57] | Sun. | 我叫善 |
[40:59] | Sun? | 善 |
[41:01] | Seriously? | 你说真的 |
[41:05] | – Yes. – Wow, that is so weird. | -嗯 -好巧啊 |
[41:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:12] | Look. | 看 |
[41:19] | “I have conversed with the spiritual sun.” | “我与灵性太阳对话” |
[41:32] | I come here after working a long night, | 我每晚通宵工作结束后都会来这 |
[41:35] | to smoke, and… converse with the sun. | 抽烟 和太阳对话 |
[41:42] | I would kill for a cigarette. | 我现在特别想来一根烟 |
[41:47] | – All I got is hash. – What is hash? | -我只有哈希 -哈希是什么 |
[41:52] | It’s like pot, but better. | 就像大麻 但劲更足 |
[42:01] | Will this work? | 这样能行吗 |
[42:03] | Can’t hurt to try. | 试试无妨 |
[42:14] | I can taste it… | 我能尝到 |
[42:18] | but it’s more like a… memory. | 但更像是一种…记忆 |
[42:25] | It makes you feel good? | 这会让你感觉舒服吗 |
[42:28] | Sometimes. | 有时候会 |
[42:32] | In Iceland, we have a saying that | 冰岛有句俗话说 |
[42:35] | it’s not the drugs that make a drug addict, | 造就瘾君子的并不是毒品 |
[42:37] | it’s the need to escape reality. | 而是逃避现实的需要 |
[42:40] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[42:46] | Why are you here? | 你为什么被关在这 |
[42:49] | If you don’t mind me asking. | 如果你不介意我问的话 |
[42:55] | I’m afraid I’ve just made the biggest mistake of my life. | 恐怕我刚犯了我人生中最大的一个错误 |
[43:08] | Time to go? | 准备走吗 |
[43:10] | Good, let’s go. | 行 走吧 |
[43:13] | Watching Van Damme again? | 又在看尚格·云顿了呀 |
[43:16] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[43:17] | Jean-Claude is a source of inspiration. | 尚格·云顿是激励我的源泉 |
[43:19] | Inspiration to do what? | 激励你什么 |
[43:26] | To believe you can make a difference, | 坚信自己可以有所作为 |
[43:28] | that if you are brave, | 如果你够勇敢 |
[43:29] | you can fight to make the world a more equal and just place. | 你就能创造出更公正平等的世界 |
[43:34] | I like Jean-Claude. | 我喜欢尚格·云顿 |
[43:36] | He wants to do the same thing my dad wants to do. | 他和我爸爸想做的事情一样 |
[43:39] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[43:41] | My dad says there are a lot of bad people | 我爸爸说有好多坏人 |
[43:43] | trying to hurt us and take our home away. | 想要伤害我们 夺走我们的家园 |
[43:46] | So we have to be brave and fight, | 所以我们必须得勇敢反抗 |
[43:47] | just like Jean-Claude. | 就像尚格·云顿一样 |
[43:53] | So we are both in trouble because of someone else’s crime. | 所以我们都因其他人的罪行而惹上了麻烦 |
[43:58] | I knew Jacks was no good. | 我知道杰克斯不是好人 |
[44:01] | I knew what Joong-Ki was doing. | 我知道宗基干了什么坏事 |
[44:04] | Why are we here? | 在这里的为什么是我们 |
[44:11] | Have you heard of the Hidden People? | 你听说过神隐族吗 |
[44:23] | In Iceland, there are small people, | 在冰岛 有一群小矮人 |
[44:27] | like elves, who live in the land. | 像小精灵一样住在陆地上 |
[44:32] | When I was young, I went into a cave | 我小的时候曾爬进某个洞穴里 |
[44:34] | and I heard one singing. | 听到了有神隐族人在唱歌 |
[44:38] | She was singing a song | 她在唱着那首 |
[44:39] | my mother used to sing to me when I was young. | 我小时候我妈常给我唱的歌 |
[44:45] | It’s quite a terrible song about | 这是首母亲不得不 |
[44:48] | a mother having to kill her baby, | 杀死自己宝宝的可怕歌曲 |
[44:49] | but I always found it so comforting. | 但我听时却觉得是种慰藉 |
[44:54] | I heard her voice several times over the years. | 那之后我又听到过几次她的声音 |
[45:00] | She told me I was born with a hex, | 她说我生来就带有诅咒 |
[45:05] | and that if I stayed in Iceland, | 如果我继续待在冰岛 |
[45:06] | bad things would happen to me, | 将会有不幸降临在我身上 |
[45:10] | and to the people that I loved. | 还有我爱的人身上 |
[45:21] | And then my mother died, and… | 接着我母亲去世了 |
[45:25] | and I believed it was my fault. | 我觉得这都是我的错 |
[45:32] | My mother died when I was young, too. | 我母亲也在我小时候去世了 |
[45:38] | I had no voice telling me that I was hexed, | 没有人告诉我我受到了诅咒 |
[45:42] | but I still believed somehow it was my fault. | 但我也仍旧认为那是我的错 |
[45:56] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[46:00] | I want to see my father. | 我想见见我爸 |
[46:03] | You should go. | 你该回去 |
[46:05] | I’m afraid. | 我害怕 |
[46:08] | Don’t be. | 别怕 |
[46:11] | Right now, you’re safer there than where you are. | 现在 你去那里会更安全 |
[46:20] | Tomorrow, I go to prison. | 明天 我就要被关进监狱了 |
[46:24] | Are you afraid? | 你害怕吗 |
[46:34] | Don’t be. | 别怕 |
[46:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[46:39] | Because you’re safer there than where you were. | 因为你去那里会更安全 |
[47:21] | What was that for? | 这是怎么了呀 |
[47:24] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[47:26] | Just felt like something I needed to do. | 就就是觉得我得那么做 |
[47:32] | I like that. | 我喜欢这样 |
[48:03] | My child. | 我的孩子 |
[48:06] | So beautiful and strong. | 漂亮而又坚强 |
[48:10] | I’ll always love you. | 我会永远爱你 |
[48:14] | Remember to be careful, child. | 记得万事小心 孩子 |
[48:19] | They are afraid of you, | 他们害怕你 |
[48:22] | and they will hurt you if they find out. | 如果他们知道了 他们肯定会伤害你 |
[48:26] | Find out? | 知道什么 |
[48:30] | What you are. | 你是什么 |
[48:34] | What am I? | 我是什么 |
[48:39] | The future. | 未来 |