时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:05] | Fuck. He’s dead. | 该死 他死了 |
[02:11] | – They’re locking the place down. – This was a set-up. | -他们在封锁这里 -这是个陷阱 |
[02:14] | The police report came way before she even attacked. | 她还没发起攻击就有人报了警 |
[02:16] | – Two more cars on their way. – Picture’s up. | -又来了两辆车 -画面有了 |
[02:19] | – Hey, there’s Riley. – Museum surveillance cameras. | -那是莱丽 -这是博物馆的监控 |
[02:22] | Move, move, move! | 快走 |
[02:24] | Move! Move! Move! Move! | 快走 |
[02:28] | Sir! Sir! Sir! Stop it right there! Sir! | 先生 站住 先生 |
[02:33] | Sir, stop! | 先生 住手 |
[02:47] | Please exit the building! | 请离开大楼 |
[02:54] | Ready for me? | 准备好了吗 |
[02:57] | Please exit the building! | 请离开大楼 |
[03:09] | Ma’am, you have to leave the building. | 女士 请您离开大楼 |
[03:12] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[03:12] | You have to leave the building. Calm down. | 您得离开大楼 冷静下来 |
[03:15] | – Ma’am, what’s the problem? – I saw the terrorist! | -女士 怎么了 -我看到恐怖分子了 |
[03:18] | – You need to calm down. – He’s attacking the museum! I saw him! | -请您冷静 -他在攻击博物馆 我看到了 |
[03:20] | – You need to calm down! – Don’t tell me what to do! | -请冷静 -别对我指手画脚 |
[03:23] | What is the world coming to | 这世界是怎么了啊 |
[03:25] | with this meaningless destruction of precious art? | 这样无休无止地损毁宝贵的艺术 |
[03:28] | Calm down! Calm down! | 冷静 冷静 |
[03:29] | – What is this world coming to? – Calm down! | -这世界是怎么了啊 -冷静 |
[03:32] | Ma’am, calm down! Did you see where they went? | 女士 冷静 你看到他们去哪了吗 |
[03:34] | That way! | 那边 |
[03:36] | Be careful! Please! Be careful, sir! | 小心啊 千万小心 先生 |
[03:52] | – Get eyes on back alley. – Copy that. | -去后巷监控 -收到 |
[04:01] | We should get out of the city. | 我们该出城 |
[04:02] | Do not go back to the same place. | 别回原来的地方 |
[04:04] | I have another safe house ready. | 我还准备好了一个安全屋 |
[04:05] | – If these work… – Whispers won’t be able to find us. | -如果这个好使 -低语者就找不到我们 |
[04:09] | – But we don’t know what they are. – Croome could have been lying. | -但我们不知道那是什么 -克鲁姆可能撒谎了 |
[04:13] | We should run some basic tests. | 我们该做点测试 |
[04:15] | My friend who’s been supplying drugs has a lab. | 给我提供药物的朋友有个实验室 |
[04:16] | Good. Let’s do it. | 很好 我们去吧 |
[04:17] | What I don’t understand is if that was Whispers– | 我不懂的是 如果那是低语者 |
[04:20] | – It was him. – I thought Croome took Whispers out. | -是他 -我以为克鲁姆解决了低语者 |
[04:22] | He was either lying… | 他要么撒谎了 |
[04:23] | Or someone else brought Whispers back in. | 要么就是有别人唤醒了低语者 |
[04:25] | Croome could’ve been telling the truth about enemies inside BPO. | 克鲁姆可能没说谎 他在生物保护组织内有敌人 |
[04:28] | Meaning we lost an ally. | 那么我们就失去了个盟友 |
[04:29] | But that also means he can’t be the only one. | 但也说明他肯定不是唯一一个 |
[04:33] | Wolfgang. | 沃夫冈 |
[04:35] | Sorry I wasn’t there. | 抱歉我刚刚不在 |
[04:38] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[04:41] | I met someone who I think can help us. | 我遇见了一个或许能帮我们的人 |
[04:43] | Her name’s Lila and… she’s like us. | 她叫莱拉 她就像我们一样 |
[04:49] | There are more clusters. I knew it! | 还真有别的族群 我就知道 |
[04:51] | The way he was talking about her, | 听他说的 |
[04:52] | she felt like she’d been around for a while. | 她似乎已经存在挺久了 |
[04:55] | Which means… | 那么 |
[04:56] | Her cluster has been able to stay free from BPO. | 她的族群一直成功躲避了生物保护组织 |
[04:58] | Unless they’re working for them. | 除非他们在为他们工作 |
[05:01] | Like Whispers. | 就像低语者 |
[05:04] | – Wolfgang, you need to be careful. – I’ll be fine. | -沃夫冈 你得小心 -我不会有事的 |
[05:06] | But give me what you can find on Lila Facchini. | 但尽量帮我查莱拉·法基尼 |
[05:10] | Lila Facchini. Got it. | 莱拉·法基尼 好 |
[05:19] | I know you got some kind of really complicated problem here. | 我知道你有个什么很复杂的问题 |
[05:22] | And while some people might get a bit freaked out | 虽然有些人会被吓到 |
[05:24] | with you talking to empty space all the time, you know, | 因为你老对着空气说话 |
[05:29] | I’m totally cool with shit like that. | 但我对此是完全不介意的 |
[05:31] | And I just… | 我… |
[05:34] | You know you can trust me, right? | 你知道你能信任我的吧 |
[05:40] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[06:15] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[06:16] | That’s a nice piece. | 这件很不错 |
[06:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:27] | Crush your enemies! | 击溃你的敌人 |
[06:43] | That’s, uh, Sanjay, the C&I minister. | 那是工商部长桑杰 |
[06:45] | – I’ll go say hello. Be right back. – Okay. | -我去打招呼 就回来 -好 |
[06:47] | – You okay? – Yeah, fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[07:15] | Hey, check this out. | 来看看 |
[07:40] | You like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[07:43] | I don’t think I really understand it. | 我不太理解 |
[07:46] | Maybe that’s why I like it. | 或许就是因此我才喜欢 |
[07:48] | Art needs a bit of mystery. Something… | 艺术需要一点神秘感 |
[07:52] | something that resists us. | 一丝对我们的抗拒 |
[08:05] | – I’m Ajay. – Oh, yes. Hello. | -我是阿杰 -是你啊 你好 |
[08:08] | See? Works every time. | 瞧 屡试不爽 |
[08:12] | I never understood how obvious it was. | 我一直不明白这多浅显 |
[08:15] | There you are! | 你在这里 |
[08:17] | You met my beautiful bride? | 见过我美丽的新娘了吧 |
[08:19] | Yes, and for once you haven’t exaggerated. | 是的 这次你还真没夸口 |
[08:22] | When you’re on that side of the velvet rope, | 当你在天鹅绒绳的另一边时 |
[08:24] | all you want is to be on this side. | 你就只想进来 |
[08:28] | Gotta piss. | 得去尿尿了 |
[08:30] | I should’ve been at your wedding, | 我该去参加你们的婚礼的 |
[08:31] | but business in Seoul prevented me. | 但被首尔的生意耽搁了 |
[08:33] | Of course. But speaking of business, | 没事 说到生意 |
[08:35] | I see you invited Sanjay here. | 我看到你请来了桑杰 |
[08:38] | The secret to a rich life, Raj, | 有钱生活的秘诀 拉詹 |
[08:39] | is dissolving the boundary between business and pleasure. | 就是模糊生意和娱乐的界线 |
[08:46] | – Um, if you will please excuse me. – Sure. | -我失陪一下 -嗯 |
[09:32] | Why bathrooms? | 为什么总是在厕所 |
[09:52] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[09:56] | Fine. You? | 挺好 你呢 |
[09:58] | I got a new job. | 我有了份新工作 |
[10:01] | I got a promotion. | 我升职了 |
[10:04] | Being the wife of the owner has its perks, I guess. | 看来做老板的妻子是有好处的 |
[10:07] | Rajan respects the work I do. | 拉詹尊敬我的工作成果 |
[10:10] | He believes women should be in high positions of power. | 他认为女人应该掌握要职 |
[10:17] | Well, I gotta piss. | 我得撒尿了 |
[10:20] | Wolfgang. | 沃夫冈 |
[10:24] | Why is it like this? | 为什么会这样 |
[10:27] | Why is it so hard? | 为什么会这么难 |
[10:32] | Why can’t it be like that day when I was in the temple | 为什么就不能像我去庙里的那天 |
[10:34] | and in the cafe in the rain? | 或是在咖啡厅下雨的那天 |
[10:39] | Why is it that I can’t talk to the only person… | 为什么我不能跟我唯一觉得 |
[10:42] | I ever felt I could say anything to? | 可以倾诉一切的人说话 |
[10:49] | Because… you deserve to be happy. | 因为 你应该得到幸福 |
[10:57] | Wolfgang… | 沃夫冈 |
[11:00] | Hello, sexy. | 你好 帅哥 |
[11:03] | Wolfgang? | 沃夫冈 |
[11:08] | What if I don’t want to be happy? | 如果我不想幸福呢 |
[11:10] | Is someone with you? | 有人跟你在一起吗 |
[11:12] | What if I want something else? | 如果我想要别的呢 |
[11:14] | Whoever she is, you really want her, don’t you? | 不管她是谁 你真的很渴望她 不是吗 |
[11:16] | I know I shouldn’t say this… | 我知道我不该这么说 |
[11:19] | I know it isn’t right to even think it, but… | 我知道甚至不该这么想 |
[11:22] | This could be fun. | 这会很好玩的 |
[11:24] | …what if I’m only pretending to be a good person? | 如果我只是在假装是个好人呢 |
[11:31] | And deep down I’m just… | 而内心深处 我是… |
[11:38] | This is where you’ve been hiding, | 你躲在这里呢 |
[11:40] | No, I, you know, was just… | 不 我就是… |
[11:43] | So tell us, what do you think of that wicked man, Ajay Kapoor? | 说说吧 你觉得那个坏蛋阿杰·卡普尔怎么样 |
[11:51] | Is she gone? | 她走了吗 |
[11:54] | Pity. | 可惜 |
[11:58] | What are you doing here? | 你在干什么 |
[12:01] | Hanging out. | 闲待着 |
[12:04] | Bored. | 无聊 |
[12:07] | Who are you waiting for? | 你在等谁 |
[12:09] | And here everything was going so perfectly superficial. | 本来一切还都那么肤浅呢 |
[12:13] | I’m just trying to understand | 我只是想理解 |
[12:14] | why someone like you is working for Fuchs. | 你这样的人为什么会给福克斯工作 |
[12:16] | He’s like any sapien. | 他就像任何一个人 |
[12:19] | A temporary solution to a long-term problem. | 是一个长期问题的短期解决办法 |
[12:22] | BPO. | 生物保护组织 |
[12:26] | – How do you avoid them? – You don’t. | -你怎么躲他们的 -不躲 |
[12:29] | But they’re not hunting you. | 但他们没在抓你 |
[12:31] | – No. – You made some kind of deal with them. | -是啊 -你跟他们做了交易 |
[12:33] | Smart boy. | 真聪明 |
[12:35] | How’s it work? | 怎么做 |
[12:37] | Same as everything else in the world. | 跟这世上其他的一切都一样 |
[12:40] | Figure out what you want | 想清楚你想要什么 |
[12:41] | and decide how far you’re willing to go to get it. | 然后决定你为了得到它愿走到哪一步 |
[12:46] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[12:51] | Everything. | 一切 |
[13:00] | Gotta run, lover boy. | 得走了 小情人 |
[13:29] | Wait, so… like, your brain is, like, | 等等 那么你的大脑 |
[13:33] | part of a bigger brain | 是更大的大脑的一部分 |
[13:35] | and it’s all networked and file-sharing and… | 都是联网 文件共享的 |
[13:38] | Holy shit, Nom. | 我去 诺米 |
[13:42] | I thought this trans new-body-now-a-hottie thing was cool, | 我还觉得变性变成大美人就够酷了 |
[13:46] | but this? | 但这个 |
[13:47] | This… other-secret-species thing… | 这个 其他秘密人种的事 |
[13:52] | Shit. | 我去 |
[13:54] | That’s, like, the coolest thing I ever heard. | 简直是我听过的最酷的事了 |
[13:57] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[14:00] | but, please, don’t talk about it. | 但千万别说出去 |
[14:09] | This is serious, Bug. | 这很严肃的 巴格 |
[14:11] | Of course it’s serious. | 当然了 |
[14:13] | This is capital letters B-I-G. | 这是头等的大事 |
[14:16] | As in Galileo. | 伽利略那么大 |
[14:19] | Time to rethink geocentrism. | 要推倒地心说了 |
[14:29] | I don’t think I’m gonna sleep for a week. | 我一周都要睡不着了 |
[14:44] | Was that a mistake? | 那是个错误吗 |
[15:00] | Same idea. | 想到一起了 |
[15:04] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[15:07] | I haven’t felt this awake in a very long time. | 我好久没觉得这么清醒了 |
[15:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:25] | It is not every day you escape prison. | 不是每天你都能越狱 |
[15:34] | Thank you again. | 再次感谢你 |
[15:37] | I wouldn’t be alive if you hadn’t helped me. | 如果不是你帮我 我就死了 |
[15:43] | Those men who attacked you, they were hired by your brother? | 那些袭击你的人 是你弟弟派来的吗 |
[15:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:56] | Why good? | 为什么好 |
[15:58] | Because… | 因为 |
[16:00] | he must be very afraid of you to do something like that. | 他肯定很怕你 才会做那样的事 |
[16:06] | I’m sure when he hears you have escaped, | 等他听到你越狱了 |
[16:09] | he’s going to piss himself. | 肯定要吓尿了 |
[16:23] | I have met strong women before. | 我以前见过坚强的女人 |
[16:28] | But… none of them were like you. | 但 都不比你 |
[16:33] | Soo-Jin said | 秀珍说 |
[16:35] | you have a heart as soft as a baby bird. | 你有幼鸟一样温柔的心 |
[16:41] | It was what made me like you the moment we met. | 所以我们一相遇 我就很喜欢你 |
[16:53] | Part of me wants you to find your brother | 我一方面希望你找到你弟弟 |
[16:56] | and make him pay for what he has done. | 让他为他的所作所为付出代价 |
[17:00] | I know that part of me | 我知道那个我 |
[17:03] | would enjoy your revenge. | 会喜欢你的复仇 |
[17:10] | Whatever you do, child… | 不管你做什么 孩子 |
[17:13] | do not let it be | 别为此 |
[17:16] | at the cost of your beautiful heart. | 牺牲了你美丽的心 |
[17:31] | This kind of polyphony requires an abandonment of self | 这样的复调需要抛下自己 |
[17:34] | so that I can release the boundary | 让我可以放开 |
[17:36] | or loosen the boundaries of that self while writing | 或模糊自己的边界 进行创作 |
[17:38] | so I can become someone else temporarily, imaginatively. | 想象自己暂时变成另一个人 |
[17:42] | We just listen to so many voices | 我们能听到那么多声音 |
[17:45] | where we’re exposed to so many more different people | 接触到那么多不同的人 |
[17:48] | than even our parents were. | 比我们父母那辈人多多了 |
[17:49] | We get more images in a single week | 我们一周能看到图像 |
[17:53] | than people a hundred years ago | 比一百年前 |
[17:55] | would’ve seen possibly in their lifetimes. | 可能他们一生能看到的都多 |
[18:22] | Well, well, well. Let me guess. | 哎呦呦 我猜猜 |
[18:26] | You’re here to interview the real deal. | 你是来采访重要人物的 |
[18:29] | You know, as a journalist, | 作为记者 |
[18:31] | you probably can sense that | 你可能能觉出来 |
[18:32] | that guy in there is just a pretty boy I hired. | 那个家伙 不过是我雇的小白脸 |
[18:36] | – Yeah, I had a feeling. – You had a feeling. | -是啊 感觉出来了 -感觉到了吧 |
[18:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[18:44] | – The nature of the textual intercourse… – There you go. | -文爱的本质… -开始了 |
[18:47] | …is, uh… | 是… |
[18:48] | God, I just want to eat them up. | 天啊 真想把他们吃掉 |
[18:51] | I can’t believe I’m not there. This is so stupid. | 真不敢相信我不能在场 这太蠢了 |
[18:54] | Two of our favorite writers and I’m stuck on a boat. | 他俩是我们最喜欢的作家 我却困在船上 |
[18:57] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[18:59] | Well, the video of our recording | 我们拍摄的视频 |
[19:02] | has already hit over a million views. | 已经有过百万的点击量了 |
[19:07] | The TV station has never seen anything like it. | 电视台从未见过这样的情况 |
[19:10] | So, my boss, Kobi Kihara, | 所以我的老板科比·基哈拉 |
[19:12] | was wondering if we could do a follow-up story on you. | 想看看我们能不能对你做个后续采访 |
[19:16] | Do you believe in happy endings? | 你相信幸福结局吗 |
[19:20] | What? I couldn’t hear. | 什么 我听不到 |
[19:21] | Someone asked if they believe in happy endings. | 有人问他们是否相信幸福结局 |
[19:25] | Miraculously, yes. | 神奇的是 是的 |
[19:28] | – I gotta go. – Wait! | -我得走了 -等等 |
[19:29] | – Gotta help behind the counter. – No. Did they– | -得去柜台帮忙了 -他们… |
[19:31] | Love you. | 爱你哦 |
[19:34] | Do I believe in happy endings anymore? | 我还相信幸福结局吗 |
[19:46] | Help! | 救命 |
[19:50] | Is this the first time you’re coming back since? | 这是那之后你第一次回来吗 |
[19:55] | Me, too. Come on. | 我也是 来吧 |
[20:02] | Van Damn! Van Damn! Van Damn! | 拽哥云顿 拽哥云顿 |
[20:23] | This is all new. | 这可是新的 |
[20:26] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[20:36] | Van Damn! | 拽哥云顿 |
[20:45] | Ever since Mr. Rasal’s Anti-Idolatry bill was passed, | 自从拉赛先生的反盲目崇拜法案通过 |
[20:48] | there’s been a lot of trouble in the temple, ma’am. | 寺庙里就一直麻烦不断 夫人 |
[20:51] | It got worse when Guru Yash was arrested. | 雅什大师被捕后情况更糟了 |
[20:53] | Manendra believed that’s necessary for the long-term good. | 麻南卓认为就长期利益而言 这是必要的 |
[21:00] | On Van Damn. | 拍拽哥云顿 |
[21:01] | – Ken. What’s going on? – The bastard raised the prices again. | -肯 怎么回事 -那混蛋又抬价了 |
[21:04] | Most of my people can’t afford it anymore. | 大部分人都已经买不起了 |
[21:08] | This is terrible. We all come here for the same reason. | 这太糟了 我们都是为了一个原因而来 |
[21:11] | I don’t think that’s true. | 我觉得并不是这样的 |
[21:18] | We obey no law but his law! | 我们只尊重他的法律 |
[21:25] | You are either with us or against us! | 你要么支持我们 要么就是与我们为敌 |
[21:31] | There is no middle ground! | 没有中间地带 |
[21:32] | If we do not stop them, they will close our temples! | 如果我们不阻止他们 他们就会关闭寺庙 |
[21:37] | And destroy our country! | 毁掉我们的国家 |
[21:49] | You can have it when you pay for it! | 付钱才能拿 |
[21:59] | Oh, the famous Van Damn. | 著名的拽哥云顿 |
[22:00] | These people need water. Water is life. | 这些人需要水 水就是生命 |
[22:04] | Water is a commodity. And every commodity has a price. | 水是商品 商品都是有价的 |
[22:08] | – One truth! – One truth! | -真理唯一 -真理唯一 |
[22:10] | – Our truth! – Our truth! | -属于我们 -属于我们 |
[22:13] | One truth! Our truth! | 真理唯一 属于我们 |
[22:15] | One truth! Our truth! | 真理唯一 属于我们 |
[22:19] | One truth! Our truth! | 真理唯一 属于我们 |
[22:21] | I mean, the idea of polyphonic fiction reflecting | 复调小说反映了 |
[22:23] | both the intercontextuality of an author’s work and their life | 作家工作和人生的交叉 |
[22:26] | really resonated with what is happening to you. | 这跟你的经历很有共鸣 |
[22:28] | You mean to us. | 我们的经历吧 |
[22:30] | It is impacting us both, but how it does is different. | 这是影响了我们两个 但方式不同 |
[22:36] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[22:37] | – What? – I think he’s back. | -怎么了 -他好像回来了 |
[22:40] | Bendix? | 本迪克斯 |
[22:42] | Probably figured out I’m not at the Women’s Shelter anymore. | 可能发现我已经不在女性庇护所了 |
[22:46] | – I don’t want to lead him to the boat. – What are you gonna do? | -我不想把他引到船上 -你打算怎么办 |
[22:51] | Lose him. | 甩掉他 |
[23:08] | One truth! Our truth! | 真理唯一 属于我们 |
[23:11] | One truth! Our truth! | 真理唯一 属于我们 |
[23:15] | Neets! | 尼茨 |
[23:22] | – I know you! I know you! – You’re not one of us! | -我认识你 -你不是我们的人 |
[23:25] | No, we should get out of here. | 不 我们该走了 |
[23:28] | The devil! | 恶魔 |
[23:30] | She’s the devil! | 她是恶魔 |
[26:13] | …toilet paper gets stuck to your fucking shoe. | 厕纸如果粘在了你的鞋上 |
[26:15] | You step on it with the other foot | 就用另一只脚把它踩下来 |
[26:16] | and then it sticks to your other foot | 然后它又粘在了你另一只鞋上 |
[26:18] | and then it takes for-fucking-ever to get rid of it. | 然后要好久才能把它弄掉 |
[26:20] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[26:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:35] | Did something else happen? | 还出什么别的事了吗 |
[26:37] | Something’s always happening. | 总会出事 |
[26:39] | Something happened to the cluster? | 族群出事了吗 |
[26:41] | There was a protest in India, a riot over water in Nairobi. | 印度发生了抗议 内罗毕因为水发生了暴动 |
[26:47] | But mostly I was just worried about you. | 但我主要是担心你 |
[26:51] | God. You are having a major bad day. | 天呐 你今天太不顺了 |
[27:00] | I don’t want to complain | 我不想抱怨 |
[27:01] | because Bug is our total hero… | 因为巴格是我们的大英雄 |
[27:06] | but I think I’m going a little crazy on this boat. | 但我觉得我在船上要憋疯了 |
[27:09] | I know. Me, too. | 我知道 我也是 |
[27:22] | Money. Power. Property. | 钱 权 地 |
[27:25] | Those are the real drugs. They suck out every drop of humanity. | 那才是真正的毒品 吸干每一滴人性 |
[27:30] | Speaking of dehumanizing drugs, this is my friend Puck. | 说到让人丧失人性的毒品 这是我朋友帕克 |
[27:34] | He’s one of the best chemical engineers I’ve ever met. | 他是我认识的最棒的化学工程师之一 |
[27:39] | No, we haven’t met. I am a big fan, though. | 我们没见过 但我很欣赏你 |
[27:42] | I’ve listened to your set at the Berghain many times. | 我听过好几次你在博甘的表演 |
[27:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:47] | He’s never stayed more than a day or two with me, but this… | 他从未在我这儿逗留超过一两天 但这个 |
[27:53] | this little mystery seems to have caught his attention. | 这个谜团似乎吸引了他的注意 |
[27:57] | That is a pretty piece of chaining. | 那真是个厉害的链锁 |
[27:59] | Effective ligand. | 强效的配体 |
[28:01] | Can I ask where you got it? | 能问问哪来的吗 |
[28:04] | I’m sorry, but I can’t tell you. | 对不起 我不能说 |
[28:07] | Um, did you find anything trackable or toxic in it? | 你发现其中有什么可追踪或有毒的成分了吗 |
[28:11] | Well, that depends on your definition of toxic. | 要看你怎么定义有毒了 |
[28:13] | It’s an androgen booster. | 这是雄激素刺激剂 |
[28:15] | Which would inhibit the entactogens. | 这能抑制共情 |
[28:19] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[28:20] | It’s the opposite of something like DMT. | 跟迷幻药的效果正相反 |
[28:23] | Blocking empathic synaptic connection, rather than exciting it. | 阻断共情突出联系 而非激活它 |
[28:27] | – And bonding… -…the inhibitor to the neural proteins. | -将 -阻断剂连接到神经蛋白质上 |
[28:30] | Impressive. | 厉害啊 |
[28:31] | Are they teaching bio-chem at DJ school now? | DJ学校现在还教生化了吗 |
[28:35] | Uh, do you think you could | 你可以 |
[28:36] | run some basic reactivity tests to my blood? | 用我的血进行一些基本反应测试吗 |
[28:39] | Yeah, let me get a syringe. | 嗯 我去拿个注射器 |
[28:59] | I’ve missed you. | 我好想你 |
[29:01] | It’s good to catch up. | 很高兴能叙叙旧 |
[29:05] | So who is this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[29:07] | No. Maybe just an old friend. | 不 可能就是个老朋友 |
[29:12] | I really appreciate your help. | 我真的很感激你的帮助 |
[29:13] | She said he was an artist. | 她说他是个艺术家 |
[29:16] | Nice lab for an artist. | 一个艺术家有这么好的实验室 |
[29:23] | I think maybe he was a lover. | 我觉得他可能是前男友 |
[29:26] | I wasn’t going to say anything, | 我本不想说什么 |
[29:28] | but I know a little about what’s going on. | 但我对你的情况有点了解 |
[29:32] | I know you’re in some kind of trouble. | 我知道你有麻烦了 |
[29:35] | Can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[29:38] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 恐怕不能 |
[29:41] | Do we really think we can trust this guy? | 我们真的能信任这人吗 |
[29:43] | He could’ve called the police by now. | 他可能已经报警了 |
[29:45] | I don’t really like him. | 我不太喜欢他 |
[29:48] | I think he’s kind of sexy. But… | 我觉得他挺性感的 但是 |
[29:52] | Can I ask you, are you in town to do a show here in Amsterdam? | 能问问 你是来阿姆斯特丹表演的吗 |
[29:54] | – Yes, she is. – What? | -是的 -什么 |
[29:57] | Or at least I’m hoping she is. | 至少我希望是的 |
[29:59] | You know, Vincent mentioned that you had a few legal issues. | 文森特提到你遇到了些法律问题 |
[30:02] | Nothing serious. | 没什么大问题 |
[30:04] | Your show could be posted or Periscoped last minute. | 你的表演可以临时发公告或直播 |
[30:07] | – Periscoped? What? – Instant invite. | -直播 什么 -就是急邀 |
[30:09] | No. That’s not happening. | 不 那可不行 |
[30:11] | I have friends who could make sure you’re kept safe. | 我有朋友能确保你的安全 |
[30:14] | It’s far too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[30:16] | No, I don’t think it’s possible. | 不 那恐怕不行 |
[30:19] | Well, you better watch out for this guy | 你可小心这家伙 |
[30:21] | ’cause he will talk you into and out of anything. | 他能说服你做任何事 |
[30:23] | Puck prefers to live differently than me. | 帕克喜欢另一种生活方式 |
[30:27] | “King of the ostriches. | “鸵鸟之王 |
[30:30] | I’ve lived so long with my head buried, | 我埋头活了太久 |
[30:32] | I should be able to breathe sand by now.” | 我这会儿都能呼出沙子了” |
[30:34] | I know that line. | 我知道那句台词 |
[30:36] | It’s from The Price of Life is Death. | 是《以死偿生》的台词 |
[30:39] | – Yes. – Puck loves cheesy movies. | -对 -帕克喜欢三俗电影 |
[30:44] | Cheesy? | 三俗 |
[30:47] | I don’t like him either. | 我也不喜欢他 |
[30:50] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[30:51] | Three, two, one. | 三二一 |
[30:54] | Guys, we’re so glad you could join us on this beautiful day. | 各位 很高兴大家能在这么美好的一天收看我们 |
[30:58] | We have a very special guest indeed. | 我们请来了一位很特别的嘉宾 |
[31:00] | His name is Capheus Onyango, | 他叫克普斯·昂扬戈 |
[31:02] | though he is better known as Van Damn, | 但大家都叫他拽哥云顿 |
[31:04] | after the matatu which he drives. Do we have a picture? | 因他开的面包车得名 有照片吗 |
[31:10] | Looking good. Van Damn. | 不错啊 拽哥云顿 |
[31:12] | So, first of all, Capheus, welcome to the show. | 首先 克普斯 欢迎来节目作客 |
[31:15] | Thank you, Miss Kihara. It is a very big honor for me to be here. | 谢谢 基哈拉小姐 我很荣幸能来 |
[31:19] | Very kind of you to say, and “Kobi” is just fine. | 多谢 叫我科比就行 |
[31:21] | We don’t stand on ceremony here. | 我们不必拘礼 |
[31:23] | Now when we started researching this story, we asked ourselves, | 我们开始调查这个故事时 我们自问 |
[31:27] | “Who was this matatu driver? | “这个面包车司机是个什么人 |
[31:29] | Where did this guy come from | 这人从哪冒出来 |
[31:30] | who commands so much respect from his community?” | 居然能在社区内赢得这么大的尊重” |
[31:34] | I was born in a small village outside Nakuru. | 我生于纳库鲁外的一个小村庄 |
[31:37] | I understand that grassroots | 我知道你们家 |
[31:39] | activism actually runs in your family? | 有草根运动的历史 |
[31:41] | Your father was involved in | 你父亲跟 |
[31:42] | setting up a tea planters union in the 1990s? | 1990年代的茶农工会建立有关 |
[31:45] | That’s true. | 是的 |
[31:46] | I was only a young boy, so I don’t remember very much. | 我那时还小 我不记得什么了 |
[31:50] | Those familiar with the story of those terrible strikes | 了解那些可怕罢工内情的人 |
[31:53] | will understand the tragedy of what happened to your father. | 能理解你父亲遭遇的不幸 |
[31:57] | Yeah. My father was killed during one of the riots. | 是的 我父亲在一次暴动中丧生了 |
[32:02] | – I’m sorry, Capheus. – Thank you. | -我很遗憾 克普斯 -谢谢 |
[32:05] | Would you say that this tragic incident | 你觉得是不是这悲剧事故 |
[32:08] | is what powers your desire for social justice? | 让你如此渴望社会公平 |
[32:11] | To be truthful, the thought has never occurred to me until now. | 老实说 我以前从未这么想过 |
[32:16] | Maybe so. | 或许吧 |
[32:17] | But surely the desire for justice lives in all of us. | 但我们每个人都应该渴望正义 |
[32:20] | Few of us are willing to risk it just as you did last week. | 但我们很少有人能像你上周那样冒险 |
[32:24] | One of our reporters was in your matatu | 我们的一位记者当时在你的车上 |
[32:26] | and captured this extraordinary event. | 拍摄下了这惊人的一幕 |
[32:30] | Can we roll the tape? | 可以放带子吗 |
[32:32] | – Van Damn! Van Damn! – Unbelievable. | -拽哥云顿 -难以置信 |
[32:39] | This very brave young man diffused an angry incident | 这位勇敢的年轻人缓解了本可能 |
[32:42] | that threatened to get much worse. | 更加失控的愤怒局面 |
[32:44] | Kibera has been a deprived neighborhood for forever. | 基贝拉一直是个贫穷的社区 |
[32:47] | Why has this anger reached fever pitch now? | 为什么愤怒会现在到达白热化状态 |
[32:50] | Water. | 水 |
[32:53] | Think what we all need water for. | 想想我们需要水做什么 |
[32:57] | We cannot live without water. | 没有水我们无法生存 |
[33:01] | What do you pay for a liter of water | 你为送到家的 |
[33:03] | that is packed to your home, Miss Kobi? | 一升水付多少钱 科比小姐 |
[33:07] | We both know that it is much less than what people in Kibera pay. | 我们都知道比基贝拉的人付的少 |
[33:12] | Kibera has been represented | 基贝拉之前三届 |
[33:13] | at the National Assembly by Mr. Mandiba | 在国民大会上都是由 |
[33:16] | for the last three terms. | 曼迪巴先生代表 |
[33:18] | Do you think the problem is a political one? | 你觉得这是个政治问题吗 |
[33:20] | Look, who am I to answer such a question? | 我怎么能回答这样的问题 |
[33:25] | I drive a bus. | 我就是个司机 |
[33:28] | If I didn’t take people where they hired me to take them… | 如果我不把人们送到他们花钱要去的地方 |
[33:31] | I wouldn’t expect them to get back on my bus. | 他们大概就不会再坐我的车了 |
[33:35] | We expect leaders to take us where we want to go. | 我们希望领导人带我们去我们想去的地方 |
[33:38] | The problem, it seems to me, begins when they don’t. | 在我看来 他们做不到时才有问题 |
[33:43] | When things do not improve and yet these leaders | 如果事情没有改进 但这些领导人 |
[33:44] | keep expecting us to get on their bus… | 还指望我们一直上他们的车 |
[33:49] | I think this is when leaders become something else. | 我觉得这时候领导人就变成了别的 |
[33:52] | What? | 什么 |
[33:54] | Politicians. | 政客 |
[34:03] | It’s a beautiful day, Mrs. Rasal. | 今天天气真好 拉塞太太 |
[34:05] | It is, Mr. Bhoopalam. | 是啊 布帕里先生 |
[34:06] | Mrs. Rasal. | 拉赛太太 |
[34:08] | Hello. Who are you? | 你好 你是谁 |
[34:10] | – Who is this? – New security. | -这是谁 -新保安 |
[34:13] | Vikram, ma’am. | 维克拉姆 |
[34:15] | I’m in charge of keeping your family safe. | 我负责保卫您家人的安全 |
[34:18] | The elevator is waiting. This way. | 电梯在等着了 这边请 |
[34:23] | – Six months– – Rajan? | -六个月 -拉詹 |
[34:26] | Rajan? | 拉詹 |
[34:27] | Why is there a security man with a machine gun following me? | 为什么有个拿机枪的保安跟着我 |
[34:31] | Kala, I tried to call you, but your phone has been switched off. | 卡拉 我打了你的电话 但你关机了 |
[34:33] | – Mr. Singh. – Namaste, Mrs. Rasal. | -这是辛先生 -有礼了 拉赛太太 |
[34:36] | I’m Agent Singh from the National Intelligence Bureau. | 我是国家情报局的辛特工 |
[34:40] | Over the past week or two, we’ve received several death threats | 这一两周来 我们接到了多个死亡威胁 |
[34:43] | aimed at your father-in-law, his company and family. | 针对您公公 他的公司和家人 |
[34:48] | I didn’t want to concern you unduly, darling. | 我不想让你没必要地担心 亲爱的 |
[34:51] | This morning we intercepted | 今早我们拦截了 |
[34:53] | an explosive device addressed to your husband. | 一个寄给您丈夫的爆炸装置 |
[34:55] | Oh, my God! What? | 天呐 什么 |
[34:57] | The police laughed at it because it was so poorly made. | 做得太差劲 警方都笑了 |
[35:00] | Nevertheless, the government has | 不管怎样 政府 |
[35:01] | insisted to provide your father-in-law’s family | 坚持要为您公公的家人 |
[35:04] | round-the-clock security. | 提供全天候的安保 |
[35:06] | For how long? | 要多久 |
[35:08] | Until such time as god-intoxicated | 直到再没有 |
[35:09] | maniacs are not plotting to kill us, Kala. | 宗教狂想杀我们 卡拉 |
[35:13] | It’s for your own protection, ma’am. | 这是为了您的安全 夫人 |
[35:16] | Yeah, yeah. Yeah. Thank you. Excuse me. | 当然 谢谢 失陪 |
[35:53] | – You said you live with your parents? – Relax. | -你说你跟你父母住 -放松 |
[35:58] | No one’s going to walk in on us. | 不会有人撞见我们的 |
[36:08] | Why did you call me? | 你为什么打给我 |
[36:12] | Let me try and answer that question for you. | 我来替你回答这问题吧 |
[36:19] | There are people you meet in your life… | 你这辈子会遇到一些人 |
[36:22] | and… for no logical reason, | 毫无道理地 |
[36:27] | you feel immediately connected to. | 你会立刻觉得跟他们有灵犀 |
[36:32] | But in fact, there’s actually a scientific explanation. | 但事实上 这是有科学解释的 |
[36:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:40] | I just couldn’t help myself. | 我就是忍不住 |
[36:44] | You talking to me? | 你在跟我说话吗 |
[36:54] | Señor? | 先生 |
[36:57] | Señor Pasquale? | 帕斯奎尔先生 |
[37:00] | My name is Lito Rodriguez. | 我叫利托·罗德里格斯 |
[37:02] | I’m an actor. | 我是个演员 |
[37:03] | So? | 怎么 |
[37:05] | I knew your son, Raoul. | 我认识您儿子 拉乌尔 |
[37:08] | He interviewed me years ago. | 他多年前采访了我 |
[37:12] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[37:16] | I know your face. | 我认识你的脸 |
[37:19] | Raoul found your movies… | 拉乌尔觉得你的电影 |
[37:22] | Cheesy? | 三俗吗 |
[37:23] | No. You underestimate yourself. | 不 你低估自己了 |
[37:27] | Come, come. Please. | 来吧 请 |
[37:41] | Raoul was always different. | 拉乌尔一直与众不同 |
[37:44] | Even when he was very young. | 小时候也是 |
[37:49] | We were a family of journalists… | 我们一家都是记者 |
[37:52] | my wife, Raoul, me. | 我妻子 拉乌尔 我 |
[37:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:56] | The truth was not a thing to be hidden or denied. | 事实是不可隐藏或否认的 |
[38:01] | Not under our roof. | 在我们家不会 |
[38:03] | But to hunt for truth, you need a sixth sense for it. | 但要搜寻真相 你需要第六感 |
[38:07] | Journalistic intuition. | 记者的直觉 |
[38:11] | In my 40 years, | 我工作40年 |
[38:14] | I never knew anyone with an intuition like my son. | 我从未见过谁有我儿子那样的直觉 |
[38:24] | You and Raoul were lovers? | 你和拉乌尔是情人吗 |
[38:28] | Well, | 这… |
[38:33] | Wait, I… | 等等 我 |
[38:35] | I want to let you know that I’m… I’m not gay. Okay? | 我需要你知道 我不是同性恋 好吗 |
[38:39] | I… I’m… | 我… |
[38:44] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[38:46] | I just think that… | 我就是觉得 |
[38:48] | as an actor, it is important | 作为演员 我要 |
[38:50] | to be open to all kinds of experiences. | 勇敢接受各种经历 |
[38:53] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[38:58] | It was just… | 就是… |
[39:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:14] | Journalistic intuition? | 记者的直觉吗 |
[39:17] | Well, let’s just say… you are my son’s type. | 这么说吧 你是我儿子喜欢的型 |
[39:30] | Señor Pasquale… | 帕斯奎尔先生 |
[39:31] | Can I ask about his disappearance? | 我能问问他失踪的事吗 |
[39:36] | I know he went to Chicago for a story. | 我知道他去芝加哥采访了 |
[39:39] | Do you know anything about it? | 你了解什么情况吗 |
[39:42] | He said it was the biggest story of his career. | 他说那是他这辈子最大的新闻 |
[39:48] | Perhaps the biggest story of the decade. | 或许是那十年里最大的 |
[39:55] | Come on, Mrs. Cho, it’s the police. | 周太太 我们是警察 |
[40:19] | Come on, Mrs. Cho. | 开门 周太太 |
[40:22] | It’s too early in the morning to kick the door in, isn’t it? | 这么一大清早总不该撞开门吧 |
[40:27] | My son’s room. | 我儿子的房间 |
[40:32] | It hasn’t changed much. | 没怎么变 |
[40:35] | Homes are architectural forms of memory. | 家是记忆的建筑 |
[40:44] | Since he disappeared, I haven’t been able to come in here. | 他失踪后 我一直没法走进来 |
[40:54] | These are his photographs. | 这是他的照片 |
[41:04] | That’s the cabin. | 是那间木屋 |
[41:06] | We need to know where these pictures were taken. | 我们需要知道这些照片是在哪拍的 |
[41:09] | Do you know where these pictures were taken? | 你知道这些照片是在哪拍的吗 |
[41:13] | Somewhere in California. | 加州的什么地方 |
[41:14] | The woman in the picture was important to the story. And to him. | 照片里的女人对他的报道很重要 对他也是 |
[41:20] | Can you take pictures of all of this stuff and send it to me? | 你能拍下这些然后发给我吗 |
[41:22] | Do you mind if I take pictures? | 你介意我拍照吗 |
[41:30] | Do you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[41:31] | Her name is Angelica. | 她叫安吉莉卡 |
[41:38] | When my son was disappeared, | 我儿子失踪后 |
[41:40] | the police said he was involved with drugs. | 警方说他涉毒了 |
[41:43] | I knew they were lying. | 我知道他们撒谎了 |
[41:44] | When they came here, they were looking for something. | 他们来时 是想找到什么 |
[41:47] | They did not find it. | 但没找到 |
[41:52] | You see? | 瞧 |
[41:55] | My son believed his secrets would be safe with you. | 我儿子认为 你能守住他的秘密 |
[41:59] | And they were. | 的确如此 |
[42:06] | Well, hello. | 你好 |
[42:08] | Yeah. | 你好 |
[42:10] | Detective Mun, from Seoul Metropolitan Police. | 文警探 首尔市警察局 |
[42:15] | A real detective? | 真警探吗 |
[42:17] | Here? Heavens. | 来这儿 天啊 |
[42:19] | We just have some questions. | 我们就是想问几个问题 |
[42:23] | My, my! | 天呐 |
[42:25] | What’s all this about? | 这怎么回事 |
[42:27] | Actually, one of your neighbors found these prison uniforms | 其实 您的一位邻居今早在您的垃圾袋里 |
[42:31] | in your garbage bag this morning. | 发现了这些囚服 |
[42:35] | Familiar, are they? | 眼熟吗 |
[42:37] | Yeah, of course they are. They used to be mine. | 当然 以前是我的 |
[42:41] | The uniforms have numbers, Mrs. Cho. | 囚服上有号的 周太太 |
[42:44] | So you can just drop the innocent old lady act. | 别装无辜老太太了 |
[42:48] | I know you won’t mind us searching your apartment. | 我知道您不会介意我们搜搜您公寓的 |
[42:50] | I know you won’t mind showing me your warrant. | 我知道你不会介意给我看搜查令的 |
[42:55] | One of the escaped convicts was a Min-Jung. | 一名越狱犯是敏贞 |
[42:59] | You and she were cellmates, weren’t you? | 你曾经的狱友 是吧 |
[43:02] | The only thing I hate more than rhetorical questions… | 唯一比反问句更让我讨厌的 |
[43:06] | stupid rhetorical questions. | 就是愚蠢的反问句 |
[43:09] | Harboring fugitives, Mrs. Cho… that’s a serious crime. | 藏匿逃犯 周太太 是重罪 |
[43:16] | I don’t want to have to put you back in prison. | 我不想把你关回监狱 |
[43:22] | Yeah. They were here. | 嗯 她们来过 |
[43:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[43:27] | But they left last night. | 但她们昨晚走了 |
[43:31] | You can search the place if you don’t believe me. | 你不信可以进去搜 |
[43:45] | You’re a reporter. | 你是个记者 |
[43:47] | You must have watched this. | 你肯定看过这个 |
[43:49] | Of course. | 当然 |
[43:51] | But I don’t understand what it means. | 但我不能理解 |
[43:54] | Maybe you can explain it to me. | 或许你能解释一下 |
[43:58] | That’s Todd. | 那是托德 |
[44:02] | One of Angelica’s cluster. | 安吉莉卡生的族群里的人 |
[45:14] | This is the origin of their zombie factory. | 这是他们僵尸工厂的起源 |
[45:16] | Means Kolovi knew about it from the beginning. | 那么克洛维从一开始就知道 |
[45:18] | These are early experiments of the men | 这些早期实验的进行者 |
[45:20] | who I believe are responsible for your son’s disappearance. | 我认为正是让您儿子失踪的人 |
[45:24] | That one is Professor Kolovi. | 那个是克洛维教授 |
[45:26] | I showed him a picture of my son and he denied ever meeting him. | 我给他看了我儿子的照片 但他否认见过他 |
[45:32] | What did your journalistic intuition tell you about him? | 你的记者直觉怎么看他 |
[45:36] | He’s a lying snake | 他为人狡诈 |
[45:38] | who would open his own mother’s throat if he could profit by it. | 只要有利可图 不惜割他妈妈的喉咙 |
[45:50] | When was the last time he spoke to Raoul? | 他最后跟拉乌尔说话是什么时候 |
[45:55] | When was the last time you spoke to Raoul? | 你最后跟拉乌尔说话是什么时候 |
[46:01] | I believe he called me just before he vanished. | 他消失前可能打给过我 |
[46:10] | Yes? | 喂 |
[46:12] | Hello? | 喂 |
[46:14] | Hello? | 喂 |
[46:19] | Raoul? | 拉乌尔 |
[46:21] | Raoul, is it you? | 拉乌尔 是你吗 |
[46:27] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[46:30] | Listen… | 听着 |
[46:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[47:20] | I don’t know what an actor can do | 我不知道一个演员要怎么 |
[47:23] | to help put the memory of my son to rest. | 安息我儿子的记忆 |
[47:27] | But he obviously thought highly of you. | 但他显然对你的评价很高 |
[47:31] | I hope one day I share that same opinion. | 希望有一日 我也能这么看你 |
[47:44] | – Do you know where they were headed? – No. | -知道她们去哪了吗 -不知道 |
[47:47] | Would you tell me if you did know, huh? | 就算知道你会说吗 |
[47:49] | I’ll assume that’s another one of your rhetorical questions. | 这又是你的反问句吧 |
[47:53] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 |
[48:05] | Back up, Mrs. Cho. | 退后 周太太 |
[48:07] | Jun? Jun? | 俊 俊 |
[48:23] | Ms. Bak! | 朴小姐 |
[48:30] | Ms. Bak! | 朴小姐 |
[48:41] | Stop! | 站住 |
[48:47] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[48:50] | Put your hands up! | 手举起来 |
[48:55] | I said hands up! | 我说手举起来 |
[48:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[49:04] | Look… we don’t want anybody to get hurt, right? | 听着 我们不希望有人受伤 是吧 |
[49:09] | Stay still. | 别动 |
[49:13] | Stay still. | 别动 |
[49:14] | Good. Stay still. | 很好 别动 |
[49:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[49:36] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[50:07] | You’re her. | 你是她 |
[50:22] | I think he’s sleeping. | 他应该是睡了 |
[50:27] | That was better than any movie or TV show. | 简直比电影和电视剧还精彩 |
[50:31] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[50:35] | This taste of freedom was delicious. | 这自由的滋味很美 |
[50:38] | But enough is enough. | 但该到头了 |
[50:42] | – No. – I will only slow you down. | -不 -我只会拖累你 |
[50:45] | Besides, what else can they do to me? | 再说 他们还能把我怎么样 |
[50:49] | I’m serving life. | 我服的是无期 |
[50:52] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[50:54] | Go. | 去吧 |
[50:55] | Go clear your name. | 去洗清罪名 |
[50:58] | You and your imaginary friends. | 你和你的幻想朋友 |
[51:03] | And when you find your brother, pound him a few times for me. | 等你找到你弟弟 替我打他几下 |
[51:07] | Yeah, me too. | 也替我打他几下 |
[51:21] | When you’re free, come visit me. | 等你自由了 来看我 |
[51:31] | I will. | 我会的 |
[51:54] | Angelica, you’re being irrational. | 安吉莉卡 你这样不理智 |
[51:57] | They want to sterilize us. | 他们想让我们绝育 |
[51:59] | – It’s a voluntary procedure. – For now. | -这是自愿的 -现在是 |
[52:00] | Even with everything we’ve been through, | 就算我们经历了这么多 |
[52:02] | your first, your only thought, is for yourself. | 你首先 也只能 考虑自己 |
[52:06] | – Come with me. – Please, listen to me. | -跟我来 -求你 听我说 |
[52:08] | I don’t want to waste any more time listening to your excuses. | 我再不想浪费时间听你找借口了 |
[52:11] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[52:13] | That’s it! I’m done. | 够了 我受够了 |
[52:14] | I’m done with you, I am done with them. I’m done with all of it. | 我受够你 我受够他们 我受够一切了 |
[52:19] | Angelica, be reasonable. | 安吉莉卡 讲讲道理 |
[52:21] | I don’t want to talk about it anymore. | 我不想再说了 |
[52:23] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪 |
[52:25] | Chicago. | 芝加哥 |
[52:27] | Are we dreaming the same dream? | 我们梦到一个梦了吗 |
[52:29] | Look, going to Chicago is suicide! | 去芝加哥就是自杀 |
[52:31] | It’s not a dream. | 不是梦 |
[52:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[52:34] | It’s a memory. | 是记忆 |
[52:36] | I don’t need your tears. | 我不需要你的眼泪 |
[52:39] | I need your fucking courage. | 我需要你的勇气 |
[52:51] | Will. | 威尔 |
[52:54] | Will… | 威尔 |
[53:00] | Help him. | 帮帮他 |
[53:11] | Jonas. | 乔纳斯 |
[53:13] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[53:16] | There’s something wrong. | 出什么事了 |
[53:19] | It’s Jonas. | 是乔纳斯 |
[53:29] | I’ve come to say goodbye. | 我是来道别的 |
[53:31] | I thought I had value to them, but it seems that time has passed. | 我以为我对他们还有价值 但看来现在没了 |
[53:36] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[53:39] | They’re gonna kill him. | 他们要杀他 |
[53:41] | They’re using me to send you a message. | 他们在用我传达一个讯息 |
[53:44] | They want you to watch. | 他们想要你看着 |
[53:46] | We have to do something. Oh, my God. | 我们得做点什么 天呐 |
[53:49] | This can’t happen. | 不能这样 |
[53:50] | I’m sorry I failed you. | 抱歉我辜负了你 |
[53:54] | – Angelica. – I’m here. | -安吉莉卡 -我在 |
[54:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[54:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[54:05] | The only lips I’ve ever wanted to kiss in my life. | 那是我这辈子唯一想吻的唇 |
[54:11] | Angelica, I’m afraid. | 安吉莉卡 我害怕 |
[54:13] | I’m here. | 我在呢 |