时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Come on, hurry up. | 快点 |
[00:35] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[00:37] | Oh, my God! Somebody help me! | 天啊 救我啊 |
[00:40] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 我的天 天啊 |
[00:42] | Help me! Oh, my God! | 救命啊 天啊 |
[00:48] | Thanks, Eddie. | 多谢 埃迪 |
[00:51] | Nothing like a cup of decaf to wake you up in the morning. | 早上一杯脱因咖啡让你神清气爽 |
[00:53] | Caffeine’s completely off-limits? | 完全不能摄入咖啡因吗 |
[00:55] | Yeah, unless I want a baby break-dancing on my bladder. | 对 除非我想让小宝宝在我膀胱上跳霹雳舞 |
[00:58] | On the bright side, | 积极地来看 |
[00:59] | you must feel a wonderful sense of accomplishment. | 你肯定很有成就感 |
[01:02] | Drinking decaf? | 因为喝脱因咖啡吗 |
[01:03] | No. Becoming a mother. | 不 你要做母亲了 |
[01:05] | It’s incredible. | 很神奇 |
[01:07] | You’re creating new life as we speak. | 你正在孕育新生命 |
[01:09] | Right now I’m eating a muffin, | 就在我吃着松饼的时候 |
[01:11] | you’re forming a pancreas. | 宝宝的胰腺正在你身体里孕育 |
[01:14] | Right, right. | 是啊 |
[01:15] | So, I assume you didn’t ask me to breakfast | 我猜想你叫我出来吃早点 |
[01:17] | just to talk about decaf. What’s on your mind? | 不是单纯讨论脱因咖啡的 想说什么 |
[01:19] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[01:21] | Can’t I just enjoy your company? | 就不能叫你陪陪我吗 |
[01:23] | Of course. I am very charming. | 当然 我很有魅力的 |
[01:26] | How’s Hodgins? | 哈金斯怎么了 |
[01:30] | He insists on putting on my shoes every morning. | 他每天早上坚持给我穿鞋 |
[01:33] | Perhaps because, in a literal sense, | 请按字面理解我的话 |
[01:34] | you’re carrying a tremendous load. | 这也许是因为你身负”重担” |
[01:37] | He’s trying to compensate. | 他想补偿你 |
[01:38] | Overcompensate. | 太过了 |
[01:39] | Last night at the grocery store, he tried to carry my purse. | 昨晚在杂货店他甚至要帮我拿包包 |
[01:43] | Well, maybe he senses a change in your mood, you know, | 也许他感到你情绪有所变化 |
[01:46] | something you’re not saying. | 有些话你没说出口 |
[01:51] | Oh, this is him right now. | 他又来电话了 |
[01:57] | Wow. You’re not going to get it? | 你不接吗 |
[01:58] | I just saw him at my shoe ceremony a half an hour ago, | 我半个小时前才在”穿鞋大典”上看到他 |
[02:01] | and I’m going to see him in the lab. | 一会儿还会在实验室见到他 |
[02:03] | Well, you know, you’re both dealing with a lot. | 要知道你们两个都承受着很多 |
[02:06] | – Your baby is at risk. – We’re fine. | -你们的孩子可能得病 -我们没事 |
[02:09] | I just wanted to catch up. | 我只是想聊聊 |
[02:28] | Hey, it’s-it’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[02:29] | Um, we got called to a crime scene, | 我们接到电话去了犯罪现场 |
[02:31] | but we’ll be back in an hour. | 一个小时内就返回 |
[02:32] | So, call if you need anything. | 有需要给我电话 |
[02:36] | I swear my wife just sent me to voice mail. | 我发誓我老婆刚才把我转到了语音信箱 |
[02:39] | Well, maybe she’s too busy to take your call. | 也许她太忙没空接你电话 |
[02:40] | Yeah, but then her phone would have rung six times. | 可那样的话她的电话会响六声 |
[02:42] | It only rang twice. | 刚才只响了两声 |
[02:44] | She rejected me. | 她拒绝接我电话 |
[02:45] | Hey, Pigpen. | 嘿 窝里人 |
[02:46] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干吗 |
[02:47] | My own wife just rejected my call. | 我老婆拒绝接我电话 |
[02:49] | Ooh… couch time. | 咱们来聊天的吗 |
[02:50] | But I don’t know why. I mean, do you think… | 真不明白为什么 你说… |
[02:52] | No. No. I Just want to know why you’re here, that’s all. | 别别别 我就问你怎么在这儿 仅此而已 |
[02:55] | Why is he here? | 他来这儿干吗 |
[02:56] | Dr. Hodgins needs to sample the soil | 哈金斯博士需要收集土壤样本 |
[02:58] | to help determine time of death, | 帮助确定死亡时间 |
[02:59] | while I inspect the remains. | 我来检查遗骸 |
[03:01] | In a shallow grave, | 在浅坟里 |
[03:03] | it would normally take anywhere from three days to three years | 造成这样的腐烂 通常所需要的时间 |
[03:06] | to reach this stage of decay. | 可能在三天到三年之间任意时间 |
[03:07] | A local cop said the planters are new | 当地警察说盆栽是新到的 |
[03:08] | and the playground’s only been here for about a week. | 游乐场也才弄好一周左右 |
[03:11] | The large, projecting mastoid | 大而突出的乳状突起 |
[03:13] | and general robusticity suggest the victim is male. | 和粗壮的躯体表明被害人为男性 |
[03:16] | Moderate osteoarthritis | 肱头上的中度骨关节炎 |
[03:18] | of the humeral head suggests mid-to-late 40s. | 表明被害人年龄接近五十岁 |
[03:23] | Oh-ho. Look at this. | 哈 看瞧瞧这个 |
[03:25] | Huh? Down here? | 我脚底下 |
[03:28] | Looks like a key to a nice car. | 看来是辆好车的钥匙 |
[03:31] | Maybe it was the victim’s? | 也许是被害人的 |
[03:32] | That or the killer’s. | 也可能是凶手的 |
[03:33] | Well, we’ll take it back to the Jeffersonian. | 我们要把这个带回杰斐逊实验室 |
[03:35] | Angela can determine make and model of the car. | 安琪拉能确定车牌 车型 |
[03:38] | Hey, is that what I think it is? | 这真是我想的那玩意儿吗 |
[03:40] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[03:41] | – Ooh… it is. – What? | -唔 -什么 |
[03:43] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[03:45] | Meet…Necator Americanis, | 来见见…美洲板口线虫 |
[03:49] | aka “hookworm.” | 又名”钩虫” |
[03:51] | No, thank you. Whoa! | 不了谢谢 |
[03:53] | Hookworms. | 是钩虫们 |
[03:54] | Man. Plural. They’re everywhere. | 天 好多 到处都是 |
[03:56] | The victim’s anal sphincter relaxed | 被害人的肛门括约肌 |
[03:58] | upon death, causing him to defecate. | 在死后松弛导致他排便 |
[04:01] | – That’s exciting. – Yes indeedy. | -真带劲儿 -没错 |
[04:02] | This man was definitely host to a parasite. | 死者绝对是寄生虫的宿主 |
[04:04] | We need to take this planter and all the soil | 我们得把盆栽和土壤 |
[04:07] | back to the lab for further examination. | 都带回实验室进一步检验 |
[04:08] | Okay, back to the lab. Here we go. | 好的 带回实验室 走 |
[04:10] | – Come on. – Wa-wa-wait. | -快 -等等等 |
[04:11] | Wa-wa-wa-wait, what? | 等等等什么 |
[04:12] | What are you doing now? | 现在你又在干吗 |
[04:13] | Well, hookworms crawl at a prescribed rate of exactly one foot per day. | 钩虫每天精确地蠕动一英尺 |
[04:17] | And this little renegade made it | 从这个小叛徒判断出 |
[04:19] | three feet, 4 1/16 inches. | 爬了3英尺4又1/16英寸 |
[04:22] | Suggesting he died | 表明他死于 |
[04:24] | three days, eight hours and… 45 minutes ago. | 三天八小时…四十五分钟前 |
[04:28] | – Give or take a minute. – Good job | -不过分秒之差 -干得漂亮 |
[04:30] | with the poop clues, Hodgins. | 哈金斯 小便便看出大问题 |
[04:32] | Secret is in the soil. It always is. | 秘密就在土壤里 总是如此 |
[04:34] | Okay, well, why don’t you ask the dirt | 那你怎么不问问泥土 |
[04:36] | who killed him and why nobody saw it, huh? | 谁是凶手 怎么没人看见呢 |
[05:27] | Looks like this guy got a beating. | 看来这家伙被人好一顿揍 |
[05:28] | There is severe blunt force trauma at the coronal suture | 额顶缝和矢状脊上有 |
[05:33] | and across the sagittal ridge. | 被钝器击打造成的重伤 |
[05:35] | Likely cause of death? | 会不会是死因 |
[05:37] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[05:41] | This is Wendell Bray. | 我是温德尔·布雷 |
[05:43] | Oh. Sure. | 没问题 |
[05:46] | No, I-I understand. | 不 我明白 |
[05:49] | Thanks for letting me know. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[05:52] | Who was that? | 谁的电话 |
[05:54] | It was a guy who owns a bar. | 一家酒吧的老板 |
[05:55] | They’re looking for a bartender on Monday nights. | 他们周一晚上招聘酒吧侍者 |
[05:58] | And due to your low socioeconomic status, | 根据你的社会经济条件判断 |
[06:01] | you applied for the job? | 你申请了这份工作 |
[06:03] | I’m broke, yeah. | 我破产了 |
[06:05] | And apparently someone else had more experience. | 显然别人更有经验 |
[06:07] | Cam said she needed an intern to do some extra hours. | 凯说她需要实习生多做点工作 |
[06:11] | Unless you were looking for something alcohol-related. | 除非你倾向于做与酒有关的工作 |
[06:14] | No. I’ll ask. | 不 我会问她的 |
[06:15] | Thanks, Dr. B. | 多谢你 B博士 |
[06:16] | Given that this is an open fracture, | 考虑到这是开放性创口 |
[06:18] | it’s possible the murder weapon came into contact with the bone. | 凶器很可能碰到骨头了 |
[06:21] | I’ll ask Dr. Hodgins to swab. | 我会找哈金斯博士擦拭的 |
[06:23] | You might want to ask nicely. | 你得温柔地问 |
[06:25] | He’s a little grumpy today. | 他今天可有点暴躁 |
[06:26] | Because you refused to take his call. | 因为你拒绝接他电话 |
[06:29] | Wait a minute. You didn’t do the pre-complete ring off did you? | 等等 你该不会铃声没响完就挂了吧 |
[06:32] | What, the what? | 什…什么 |
[06:33] | I mean, it’s one thing to let the call | 让电话自然转到语音信箱 |
[06:34] | ring through to voice mail, but it’s another, | 是一回事 但你响一两声 |
[06:36] | when you make a point | 就故意切断 |
[06:36] | of cutting the call off after one or two rings. | 就是另一回事了 |
[06:38] | I mean, the caller knows. It’s like a slap in the face. | 打电话的人知道的 就跟被搧耳光一样 |
[06:40] | I mean, even if I did do that, | 就算我真那么做了 |
[06:43] | it really wouldn’t be any of your business. | 也跟你没什么关系吧 |
[06:46] | I finished looking at the key | 你们在犯罪现场找到的钥匙 |
[06:47] | you guys found at the crime scene. | 我已经检查完了 |
[06:48] | Were you able to determine the year and model of the vehicle? | 能判断出车辆的型号和年份吗 |
[06:51] | Even better. This is something called a “smart key.” | 远不止 这种钥匙被称作”智能钥匙” |
[06:54] | It’s a tiny microchip | 里面有小型芯片 |
[06:55] | that stores the owner’s custom settings. | 储存了车主的自定义设置 |
[06:57] | Does it belong to the killer or the victim? | 是凶手的还是被害人的 |
[06:59] | I don’t know. The personal info is encrypted, | 不知道 个人信息加密了 |
[07:01] | so I’m working on that now. | 我正在破解密码 |
[07:04] | So Angela decoded the smart key; | 安琪拉破译了智能钥匙 |
[07:06] | got the victim’s name? | 确认了被害人的姓名 |
[07:07] | Yeah. He’d been missing four days, | 对 他已经失踪四天了 |
[07:09] | which fits time of death. And the dentals, they match. | 与死亡时间吻合 牙科记录也吻合 |
[07:11] | His name is Ross Dixon. | 被害人名叫罗斯·迪克森 |
[07:13] | Look at that. Thank you. | 打开了 多谢 |
[07:15] | So he lives here all alone? | 他自己住在这儿吗 |
[07:17] | Well, his wife, uh, | 她妻子 |
[07:19] | left him last year, and moved to Madrid. | 去年离开他搬去了马德里 |
[07:21] | The kids are all grown up. | 孩子都长大了 |
[07:23] | Nobody’s talked to this guy for a long time. | 很久没人跟他交谈过了 |
[07:25] | He must have been wealthy. | 他肯定很有钱 |
[07:26] | He was an ad guy. | 他是广告人 |
[07:28] | – A what? – Advertising. | -什么 -广告 |
[07:29] | He owned his own advertising agency. | 他有自己的广告公司 |
[07:33] | Well, I picked the wrong business. | 我真是入错行了 |
[07:37] | Wow… Now this is a bachelor pad. | 这才是单身汉的寓所 |
[07:39] | Yeah, if you’re one of the Jetsons. | 如果你是杰森家成员的话[《杰森一家》美剧] |
[07:41] | What are we looking for? | 我们该找什么 |
[07:42] | Anything that, uh, you know, | 什么都可能 就是那种 |
[07:43] | just screams out at us. | 冲你”尖叫”的东西 |
[07:46] | I don’t see anything. | 没有啊 |
[07:47] | Nothing’s out of place. | 没什么特别的 |
[07:48] | Oh, you’re the shrink, you see. | 你看 你是个精神医师 |
[07:49] | You just got to feel the vibe. | 你得学会感应 |
[07:51] | – The vibe? – That’s right, | -感应 -没错 |
[07:52] | “The vibe,” all right? I have a trained eye. | “感应”明白吧 我有火眼金睛 |
[07:55] | Okay, what do you see? | 好吧 你看到什么了 |
[07:56] | What do I see? That box. | 我看到什么了 那个盒子 |
[07:58] | What do you think’s inside that box? | 你觉得盒子里是什么 |
[08:00] | – Should we find out? – Let’s find out. | -该打开看看吗 -去看看 |
[08:01] | – All right. – Oh, look. | -好 -看 |
[08:05] | Dixon’s portfolio. | 是迪克森的作品集 |
[08:07] | Slambolt Energy Drink. | 重击能量饮料 |
[08:09] | “Punch your yawn in the face!” | “给你的呵欠一击重拳” |
[08:11] | Have you ever tried the stuff? It’s caustic. | 你喝过这东西没 有腐蚀性的 |
[08:13] | Wow. This guy worked on some pretty big accounts: | 这伙计接了不少大生意 |
[08:15] | Roadsafe Insurance, Russian Moose Vodka… | 一路平安保险 俄罗斯驼鹿伏特加 |
[08:19] | Hank-furters. | 汉克热狗 |
[08:20] | Wasn’t there a big scandal about this recently? | 这个最近不是有丑闻吗 |
[08:22] | Yeah, a well-publicized recall, | 发现里面根本不含肉类后 |
[08:24] | after it was discovered they don’t contain any actual meat. | 被媒体曝光 将产品召回 |
[08:27] | – So “100% pure beef”… – It’s a lie. | -“百分百纯牛肉” -是个谎言 |
[08:29] | Advertising does have victims. | 可能有人因广告受害 |
[08:32] | Maybe one of them wanted revenge. | 所以想报复 |
[08:33] | Maybe that’s stretching it a bit. | 扯太远了 |
[08:35] | – No. Not at all. – Sure was good | -不 哪有 -他一定 |
[08:37] | at what he did. Look at all these trophies. | 精于广告创意 看看这些奖杯 |
[08:39] | Francuzzi & Schess. | 弗兰克斯&蔡司 |
[08:41] | That’s a-that’s a big agency. | 那…那可是个大公司 |
[08:43] | Seems like Dixon worked there | 看来迪克森一直在那工作 |
[08:44] | until he hung out his own shingle | 直到六个月前 |
[08:45] | about six months ago. | 他另起炉灶 |
[08:47] | Maybe he was fired. | 也许他被炒了 |
[08:49] | You know, something had to prompt his departure. | 定是发生了什么事情促使他离开 |
[08:51] | Well, it’s a place to start. | 可以从这个方向开始查 |
[08:52] | It’s not like anyone else is missing him right now. | 似乎目前还没人想找他 |
[09:03] | Hey, I was just about to come look for you. | 我正要去找你呢 |
[09:04] | Well, here I am. | 我来了 |
[09:06] | You are grumpy. | 你的确挺暴躁 |
[09:08] | Grumpy? No. | 暴躁 没啊 |
[09:10] | Who even says “grumpy”? | 谁会说”暴躁”这个词 |
[09:12] | Well, Angela. | 好吧 是安琪拉 |
[09:15] | Angela said I was grumpy? | 安琪拉说我暴躁吗 |
[09:17] | Hodgins, she did not reject you. | 哈金斯 她并没有拒绝你 |
[09:19] | She rejected your call. | 她只是不想接你电话 |
[09:20] | It was a pre-complete ring off. | 那通电话铃声还没响完就被挂了 |
[09:23] | From my wife, dude. | 那可是我老婆 伙计 |
[09:25] | Are you really going to tell me that’s nothing? | 你真的认为什么事都没有吗 |
[09:28] | Okay, no. | 好吧 不是 |
[09:29] | – So what did you do? – Nothing. | -你干了什么事 -没什么啊 |
[09:31] | I-I-I make her breakfast, | 我…我给她做早餐 |
[09:32] | I tie her shoes, for God’s sake. | 帮她系鞋带 都到这个份上了 |
[09:35] | Well, there’s got to be something. | 肯定是有什么事你做错了 |
[09:36] | Are you going to talk to her? | 你要跟她谈谈吗 |
[09:36] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[09:38] | She’s pregnant. The hormones are running the institution. | 她可是个孕妇 荷尔蒙就是她的大脑 |
[09:42] | What do you got? | 你有什么发现 |
[09:43] | Well, this particular fracture wound was open, | 这一处骨折伤暴露在外 |
[09:45] | so I was hoping that you’d find some trace. | 我在想你也许能发现物质残留于此 |
[09:47] | Let me take a look. | 让我看看 |
[09:49] | So… Where are you going? | 对了…你这是要去哪儿 |
[09:52] | I’m off to talk to Cam about my hours. | 我准备去跟凯讨论下我的工作时间 |
[09:54] | You want more of them or less of them? | 你是要延长还是缩短 |
[09:56] | As many as I can get. | 多多益善 |
[09:57] | Well, Cam responds best to just calm logic. | 冷静而逻辑地谈 凯会比较好说话 |
[10:00] | I was thinking outright flattery. | 我在想直截了当地拍马屁 |
[10:03] | Yeah, you’ll do fine. | 你没问题的 |
[10:13] | Dr. Saroyan. | 瑟罗博士 |
[10:15] | Are you examining the victim’s stomach contents? | 你在检查死者胃里的残留物吗 |
[10:17] | Small intestine, or what’s left of it. | 是小肠 应该说是还没有尸解的部分 |
[10:20] | Great. | 很好 |
[10:21] | So, Dr. Brennan told me that you needed someone | 布纳恩博士告诉我 |
[10:24] | to put in some extra hours around the lab. | 实验室里需要有人多工作几个小时 |
[10:27] | I’m available. | 我随时待命 |
[10:28] | I think I’m just going to divide the hours equally | 我想我会将这部分时间平均分配 |
[10:31] | among all the interns. | 给每个实习生 |
[10:34] | I’ll… post the schedule by the door. | 我会把时间表贴在门旁边 |
[10:37] | But Dr. Saroyan, | 但是瑟罗博士 |
[10:38] | I’m the only one who needs those hours. | 我是唯一一个需要额外工作小时的人 |
[10:40] | Financially speaking. | 从经济上考虑 |
[10:42] | However… all of you are equally qualified, | 但是…你们的工作能力相当 |
[10:45] | and that’s all I’m supposed to take into consideration. | 而我所需要考虑的也只有这一点 |
[10:48] | You understand, don’t you? | 你能理解吧 是吗 |
[10:51] | Of course. But the decision | 当然 但最终的决定权 |
[10:53] | is ultimately yours, isn’t it? | 还是在你手上 不是吗 |
[10:55] | Are you… questioning my ability | 你是在…质疑 |
[10:58] | to make a fair decision, Mr. Bray? | 我做公平决策的能力吗 布雷先生 |
[11:01] | No. No. Not at all. I… | 不 不是 绝对不是 我… |
[11:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:07] | I… | 我… |
[11:10] | I found something unusual about the victim’s facial bones. | 我在死者的面部骨骼上发现了不寻常之处 |
[11:14] | Remodeling indicates that he suffered two broken noses, | 面部重塑的痕迹说明 他鼻梁断裂两次 |
[11:17] | a fractured left orbital socket, and a hairline fracture | 左眼眶骨断裂一次 在右颏孔附近 |
[11:21] | near the right mental foramen; | 还有一处极细的骨裂 |
[11:22] | all separate incidents in the past year. | 都是在去年不同时候发生的 |
[11:25] | Then someone didn’t like him. | 说明有人看他不顺眼 |
[11:27] | Or multiple someones; or the same someone, multiple times. | 或者好几个人 抑或同一个人多次袭击 |
[11:30] | Either way, it looks like the hits just kept on coming. | 不管是哪种 似乎人身攻击就没停过 |
[11:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:37] | Dixon had his face broken four times? | 迪克森的脸部曾骨折过四次 |
[11:40] | Four separate times. And after the last one, | 单独发生的四次 而在上一次骨折后 |
[11:42] | He filed assault charges against Nicole Francuzzi. | 他指控妮可·弗兰克斯袭击 |
[11:45] | As in Francuzzi & Schess. | 是弗兰克斯&蔡司里的那个 |
[11:46] | His old boss. I really want you to watch this. | 他的前老板 我想让你看看这个 |
[11:49] | That is our victim. | 那个就是死者 |
[11:52] | – What’s this? – Some awards show. | -这是什么 -某次颁奖典礼 |
[11:53] | The woman’s Francuzzi? | 这个女人就是弗兰克斯吗 |
[11:54] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. But watch. | 是的 注意看 |
[11:57] | This is classic. | 下面这段太经典了 |
[12:02] | – Here it comes. – What? | -马上就到了 -什么啊 |
[12:07] | Right? | 我没说错吧 |
[12:08] | The hit broke Dixon’s nose. | 这一挥打断了迪克森的鼻梁 |
[12:10] | So he quit, filed charges. | 他就辞职了并提出了指控 |
[12:13] | She countered with her own suit. | 而她反过来控诉他 |
[12:17] | “Tortious interference”? | 恶意干扰 |
[12:18] | Accused Dixon of intentionally damaging her business. | 控告迪克森恶意破坏她公司的业务 |
[12:22] | A civil judge ruled in Dixon’s favor last Tuesday. | 民事法官上周二宣判迪克森无罪 |
[12:25] | – Day before the murder. – You know what? | -就在谋杀的前一天 -知道不 |
[12:27] | I think I should go have a word with Ms. Francuzzi. | 我想我该找弗兰克斯夫人谈谈了 |
[12:38] | You don’t think I had anything to do with this? | 你不会觉得我跟这起谋杀有关吧 |
[12:41] | Nah…Just because you assaulted Ross Dixon, | 没 你不过就是袭击过罗斯·迪克森 |
[12:43] | – you sued him for a million dollars… – I didn’t assault him. | -还起诉要他赔一百万 -我没袭击他 |
[12:44] | – We were having an argument. – You broke his nose. | -我们只是在争吵 -你把他鼻子打断了 |
[12:47] | He provoked me, Agent Booth. | 是他挑衅在先 布斯探员 |
[12:49] | He ruined the-the firm that I built | 他生生的把我跟我合伙人 |
[12:51] | with my partner from the ground up. | 白手起家建立的公司毁了 |
[12:53] | So you did what you had to do? | 所以你就自己来讨回公道 |
[12:55] | You sure you don’t want a lawyer here? | 你确定不需要律师在场吗 |
[12:56] | Why should I? I didn’t do anything. | 为什么需要呢 我什么都没做 |
[12:59] | Where were you last Wednesday? | 上周三你在哪里 |
[13:00] | I don’t know. Ask my secretary. | 我不清楚 问我秘书 |
[13:02] | So, you don’t know where you were last Wednesday, | 你不知道自己上周三在哪里 |
[13:04] | or what you were doing? | 也不知道在干什么吗 |
[13:05] | It was probably some charity function or something. | 可能是场募捐晚宴或类似活动 |
[13:08] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[13:09] | I wasn’t the only person | 我可不是唯一一个 |
[13:11] | who had something against Ross Dixon. | 跟罗斯·迪克森有矛盾的人 |
[13:13] | You’re the only one who hit him in the face. | 你是唯一一个打了他脸的人 |
[13:15] | Our creative director did it, too. | 公司的创意总监也打过他 |
[13:16] | Just not in front of a camera. | 只不过没被摄像机拍到 |
[13:18] | What’s with this guy? | 他怎么回事啊 |
[13:19] | Why is everybody so angry at him? | 为何每个人都跟他有仇 |
[13:20] | One day, out of nowhere, all of a sudden, | 有一天 莫名其妙的 |
[13:23] | he turned into a real ass. | 他突然变成了一个混蛋 |
[13:26] | – Just like that. – We worked together | -就这样吗 -我们一起工作有八年了 |
[13:28] | We were a tight team. | 以前合作的很愉快 |
[13:30] | But about a year ago, he decides he’s going to speak his mind | 但大概在一年前 他决定要直言不讳 |
[13:33] | non-stop– to whomever, and whenever he wants. | 不分场合不分对象 |
[13:36] | Can you give me an example? | 能给我个例子吗 |
[13:37] | He insulted everyone: coworkers, clients… | 他羞辱每一个人 同事 客户 |
[13:41] | He even called the CEO of Blaster Burger | 他甚至把劲爆汉堡的首席执行官 |
[13:43] | a “Horse-faced buffoon.” | 叫做”马面小丑” |
[13:46] | We lost six clients in six months. | 六个月之内我们失去了六个客户 |
[13:49] | This guy have a brain tumor or something? | 他得了脑瘤还是什么病吗 |
[13:51] | Worse. He grew a conscience. | 比那更糟 他是良心发现 |
[13:54] | There was a Christmas toy we pushed one year; | 有一年 我们推销了一种圣诞玩具 |
[13:57] | a little robot man who wore a little beanie. | 一种带着无檐小圆帽的小机器人 |
[14:00] | Some kid choked on the propeller. | 有个孩子被推进器噎住了 |
[14:02] | Did the kid die? | 那个孩子死了吗 |
[14:03] | No, he was fine. | 没有 他没事 |
[14:05] | But Ross felt really guilty about it. | 但罗斯感到很自责 |
[14:07] | He joined some group to help him be more honest. | 便加入了一个能帮他变得诚实的互助小组 |
[14:11] | – Honest? – Radically honest. | -诚实吗 -是绝对诚实 |
[14:19] | Radical honesty is a controversial notion, | 绝对诚实这一理念很有争议 |
[14:21] | recently popularized by an organization | 最近因一个叫做”真诚政策”的组织 |
[14:23] | called The Honesty Policy. | 而流行起来 |
[14:24] | Well, I never heard of it. | 我从来没听说过 |
[14:26] | Well, their theory is that by speaking the absolute truth, | 他们的理论是 通过直言不讳 |
[14:28] | we free ourselves of any pressure | 我们可从取悦于他人的压力中 |
[14:30] | to make a good impression, and thus become truly free. | 解脱出来 从而得到真正的自由 |
[14:32] | So they just say whatever they want and they piss people off. | 所以他们想说啥就说啥 惹人生气 |
[14:35] | – It can be very aggressive. – Well, it explains why | -有时会很伤人 -难怪在过去一年里 |
[14:37] | everyone in Dixon’s life bailed in the last year. | 迪克森生命中的每个人都离他而去 |
[14:40] | I see no reason why telling the truth | 我想不到任何理由来解释 |
[14:43] | would be considered aggressive. | 为何说真话会伤害到别人 |
[14:44] | It is when you do it without exception. | 当你不顾场合的说真话 是会伤人的 |
[14:46] | I mean, the small fictions that we call “white lies” | 我是说 被称为”善意的谎言”的假话 |
[14:50] | play a crucial role in human interactions. | 在人与人的交往中 起到了关键的作用 |
[14:52] | It’s the glue that holds us together. | 是把我们聚在一起的粘合剂 |
[14:54] | How? A world without lies would be far more efficient. | 怎么会 没有谎言的世界会更高效 |
[14:57] | If no one had any feelings. But people do. | 若人们没有情感的话 但事实恰恰相反 |
[15:00] | Do you lie to me? | 你跟我说过谎吗 |
[15:01] | No, Bones, I don’t. | 没 骨头 我才不会 |
[15:03] | I would argue you’re doing it right now. | 我倒是觉得你刚才说的就是假话 |
[15:07] | Okay, fine, I am. It’s not a big deal. | 好吧 就算是吧 也不是什么大事 |
[15:08] | It is. | 这很重要 |
[15:10] | Tell me a significant instance | 跟我说一件 |
[15:13] | in which you have lied to me in the past. | 你曾对我说谎并且不可忽略的事 |
[15:14] | This is a good discussion. | 这样的对话很有价值 |
[15:15] | Maybe you should try it, Agent Booth. | 你也许该试试 布斯探员 |
[15:16] | I can’t think of anything. | 我一件都想不出 |
[15:18] | Again you are lying. | 你又在说谎 |
[15:20] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[15:21] | Maybe you can benefit from this group. | 说不定你能从中学着说实话 |
[15:23] | You’re pushing it, Sweets, you really are. | 你有点过分了 小甜甜 |
[15:24] | – You’re pushing it. – What? | -你过分了 -怎么了嘛 |
[15:26] | The Honesty Policy meets | “真诚政策”的集会地 |
[15:28] | at the same community center where the body was found? | 就在发现尸体的这个社区活动中心 |
[15:29] | Maybe we can get something out of it. | 也许我们能顺着这条线索发现点什么 |
[15:37] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:38] | Ghost driver! | 幽灵在驾车 |
[15:40] | How’d you do that? | 这是怎么做到的 |
[15:41] | It’s called “Intelligent Parking Assist.” | 这叫做智能停车助手 |
[15:43] | The car guides itself into the parking spot. | 车可以自己倒入停车位 |
[15:45] | Look at that! | 瞧瞧 |
[15:47] | – Does it solve murders? – Of course not. | -这个会破案吗 -当然不能 |
[15:49] | Good. I like my job. | 很好 我还不想失业 |
[15:57] | So I tested the trace found on the broken clavicle. | 我检测了锁骨断裂处的残留痕迹 |
[16:00] | – It’s titanium. – Titanium? | -是钛元素 -钛元素吗 |
[16:02] | How could you bludgeon someone with a weapon | 怎么会有人用钛这样的轻金属 |
[16:05] | as light as titanium? | 作为袭击的武器呢 |
[16:06] | Don’t assume that it’s a weapon. | 不要假定是武器留下的 |
[16:09] | I reconstructed the bone and found some remodeling | 我做了骨骼重组 |
[16:12] | around a 37-millimeter gap. | 在一37毫米的缺口周围发现了骨质重塑 |
[16:15] | Gap? Wait. Like the bone is missing? | 缺口 等下 是说骨骼丢失了一部分 |
[16:17] | The bone on either side | 两侧的骨骼 |
[16:19] | has signs of osteitis. | 都发现了骨炎的痕迹 |
[16:20] | It’s likely that a titanium implant was used | 这似乎表明 在外科修复手术中 |
[16:23] | during surgical repair. | 植入了一块钛 |
[16:24] | Then I know where to find it. | 那我就知道去哪里找了 |
[16:27] | The guy’s implant has to be in here someplace. | 这个家伙的植入骨肯定在某个角落 |
[16:31] | An excuse to use your magic gloves. | 正好给了你使用魔力手套的借口 |
[16:33] | Magnetic gloves. Check that out. | 是磁性手套 你瞧 |
[16:36] | So did you hear? | 你听说了吗 |
[16:38] | Our victim was in a cult? | 死者是邪教的成员 |
[16:40] | – It’s not a cult. – It’s worse than a cult. | -那不是个邪教 -比邪教还可恶 |
[16:42] | These people knowingly advocate full-blown insanity. | 这帮人故意宣扬这种彻底疯狂的行为 |
[16:45] | They advocate telling the truth. | 他们宣扬的是说真话 |
[16:47] | And I think it… sounds like a good idea. | 我觉得…这主意不错 |
[16:49] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[16:50] | Personally, I like to maintain a certain degree of couth. | 我个人更倾向于保持一定的教养 |
[16:53] | “Couth”? Who says “couth”? | “教养” 谁会说这么老土的词 |
[16:55] | I just did. | 我刚刚说了 |
[16:58] | Can I be honest? | 能让我实话实说吗 |
[17:02] | You’re a pretty strange dude as it is, | 尽管你本人已经非常怪异了 |
[17:04] | but when you use words like “couth,” | 但当你使用”教养”这样的字眼时 |
[17:07] | you seem really strange. | 你就更怪异了 |
[17:08] | Really. That make you feel better? | 真的吗 实话实说让你感觉好多了 |
[17:12] | Yes. It did. | 是的 确实好多了 |
[17:14] | Good. Can I be honest with you? | 很好 那我能实话实说吗 |
[17:15] | Yeah. Go for it. | 当然 你说吧 |
[17:16] | Okay, when you were going out with Angela, | 好吧 你跟安琪拉约会的那会儿 |
[17:19] | I once planned your murder in great detail. | 我精心策划了对你实施谋杀的计划 |
[17:23] | I appreciate your honesty. | 我感谢你这么直白 |
[17:27] | This is good. This is good. | 这感觉真好 真不错 |
[17:29] | No. I don’t-I don’t know about that. | 没有 我…我不这么觉得 |
[17:31] | Feels a little creepy. | 有点让人感觉毛骨悚然 |
[17:32] | I wonder if it’ll work on Dr. Saroyan. | 我在想这招对瑟罗博士是否管用 |
[17:35] | Hey, whoa! She’s the boss, so, | 她是老板 所以 |
[17:37] | you know, you’re going to want to go easy. | 你懂的 你需要平和一点的方式 |
[17:38] | Why? Honesty is the best policy. | 为什么 说实话是最好的对策 |
[17:40] | No… | 不 |
[17:41] | No, no. No, it’s not. | 别 别 那不是 |
[17:47] | Okay, so this is the place. | 就是这里 |
[17:49] | You should make an announcement, | 你应该正式说明 |
[17:51] | requesting that the killer volunteer his guilt. | 要求凶手自愿供认自己的罪行 |
[17:53] | But that’s not going to work. | 不可能成功的 |
[17:54] | But they vow to be honest. | 但他们发誓要说实话的 |
[17:56] | I’m sorry, this is a private meeting. | 很抱歉 这是私人聚会 |
[17:57] | Right… | 没错 |
[17:59] | the, uh, Honesty-Policyheads. | “真诚政策”小组 |
[18:00] | So… where do I sign up? | 我需要在哪里签字 |
[18:02] | Oh, no sign-up needed, just… | 不需要签字 只要 |
[18:04] | check your lies at the door. | 进门的时候提醒自己不要说谎 |
[18:06] | Burt Iverson, attorney-at-law. You are…? | 我是伯特·艾弗森 律师 你们是 |
[18:07] | Special Agent Seeley Booth, FBI. | 联调局特别探员瑟雷·布斯 |
[18:10] | And this here is my partner, Dr. Temperance Brennan. | 这是我搭档 坦普瑞·布纳恩博士 |
[18:12] | Is it possible for a lawyer to be entirely honest? | 律师有可能完全诚实吗 |
[18:15] | Well, a group dedicated to exploring the truth | 一个致力于探究事实的团体 |
[18:17] | is likely to attract individuals | 很可能吸引那些 |
[18:19] | who have made a habit of lying on a regular basis. | 经常性说谎的人 |
[18:22] | Uh… God. | 上帝啊 |
[18:27] | Agent Booth has a phobia. | 布斯探员有恐惧症 |
[18:29] | He fears clowns. | 他害怕小丑 |
[18:30] | I don’t fear them. I just don’t like them. | 我不害怕他们 我只是不喜欢他们 |
[18:32] | Uh, nobody likes him. He’s a creep. | 没人喜欢他 他是个讨厌鬼 |
[18:34] | What’s the haps, | 怎么回事 |
[18:34] | jackasses? | 傻子们 |
[18:36] | Uh, sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[18:38] | Big party this afternoon. | 下午有个大型派对 |
[18:40] | Kids screaming, moms bitching. | 小孩们尖叫 妈妈们发牢骚 |
[18:43] | It was chaos. | 一片混乱 |
[18:44] | Agent Booth, | 布斯探员 |
[18:45] | this is an opportunity for you to express your true feelings. | 这对你来说是一个表达真实情感的机会 |
[18:49] | What? No. | 什么 不要 |
[18:50] | Attention, everyone. | 各位 请注意 |
[18:52] | Our guest would like to start things off this evening | 今晚的聚会从我们的客人开始 |
[18:54] | by telling us why he hates clowns. | 他将告诉我们他为何恨小丑 |
[18:58] | What do you got against me, suit? | 你对我有什么意见 穿西装的 |
[19:00] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[19:00] | No, no. You got a problem, you come out with it. | 不不 你有问题 就说出来 |
[19:03] | Why should we let you stay here | 如果你不打算与我们坦陈相待 |
[19:05] | if you’re not going to be honest with us? | 我们为什么要允许你留下 |
[19:06] | He has a point. | 他说的有理 |
[19:07] | What? | 什么 |
[19:08] | Tell the group something | 告诉我们一些 |
[19:10] | you’ve never told anyone before. | 你从未对别人讲过的事情 |
[19:12] | – Come on, FBI, try it. – No. | -来吧 探员先生 说吧 -不要 |
[19:15] | While I don’t espouse the rhetoric of this group, | 虽然我不赞同这个小组的华而不实 |
[19:17] | it might help to gain their trust. | 但也许能帮我们赢得他们的信任 |
[19:18] | We want their cooperation. | 我们希望他们合作 |
[19:20] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[19:22] | Fine, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[19:25] | The truth from the FBI. | 来自联调局的真相 |
[19:26] | I can’t wait. | 迫不及待啊 |
[19:28] | Sometimes when I don’t have clean underwear, I go commando. | 有时我没干净内裤 就索性不穿 |
[19:31] | Oh, commando. | 不穿内裤 |
[19:34] | All right, that’s enough. | 行了 可以了 |
[19:36] | It’s a murder investigation, so… | 这是谋杀案调查 所以 |
[19:37] | Anyone here ever have a problem | 这里有谁与罗斯·迪克森 |
[19:39] | with Ross Dixon? Raise your hand. | 有矛盾的 举起手来 |
[19:40] | – Who’s he talking about? – I don’t know. | -他说的是谁啊 -我不知道 |
[19:42] | Who’s he talking about? | 他说的是谁啊 |
[19:43] | I did. | 我 |
[19:46] | Told me my act sucked. | 他说我表演太差 |
[19:48] | It pissed me off. | 太让人恼火了 |
[19:49] | Were you with him last Wednesday night? | 上周三晚上你和他在一起吗 |
[19:50] | As a matter of fact, I was. | 事实上 是的 |
[19:52] | Something you’d like to share with us, Mr. Clown? | 你有什么需要交代的吗 小丑先生 |
[19:55] | Yeah. I got a warrant for felony assault. | 我因重罪袭击收到传票 |
[19:58] | And I’m too cheap to hire a lawyer. | 而我请不起律师 |
[20:00] | That’s not funny. | 没什么好笑的 |
[20:01] | All right, why don’t you come with us? | 行了 你跟我们走吧 |
[20:05] | Just cuff the clown, will you? | 去拷上那小丑 好吗 |
[20:07] | – Me? – Yes. | -我吗 -对 |
[20:25] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[20:27] | – What’s he doing here? – Uh, he’s a suspect. | -他在这里干什么 -他是嫌疑人 |
[20:29] | This is just going to take a minute, okay? | 我得占用你点时间 行吗 |
[20:31] | No, I’m sorry. I got to go. | 不行 抱歉 我得走了 |
[20:32] | What did my wife say to you? | 我老婆跟你说了什么 |
[20:34] | Come on, guy-to-guy, | 拜托 男人对男人 |
[20:36] | no “Doctor-patient confidentiality” stuff. | 别说医患保密协议什么的 |
[20:39] | Nothing. She didn’t say… | 没什么 她只是说 |
[20:41] | Okay. Something was obviously on her mind, | 好吧 她明显心里有事 |
[20:43] | but she wouldn’t talk about it. | 但是她不愿意讲 |
[20:46] | She wouldn’t pick up when I called her, | 我打电话给她 她不接 |
[20:48] | and, you know, she’s been polite. | 而且 她最近很客气 |
[20:50] | Polite? | 客气 |
[20:51] | Yeah. It’s awful. | 是啊 太糟了 |
[20:52] | Yeah, she’s withholding something. | 没错 她有心事瞒着你 |
[20:54] | I suggest you ask her directly | 我建议你直接问她 |
[20:57] | what’s on her mind. Okay? | 她到底在想什么 好吗 |
[20:58] | Honesty is the foundation of any strong marriage. | 诚实是所有坚固婚姻的基础 |
[21:05] | Radical honesty. | 绝对诚实 |
[21:10] | Where’s the tough guy? | 硬汉呢 |
[21:12] | Uh, Agent Booth had a pressing matter. | 布斯探员有紧急事情需要处理 |
[21:16] | Afraid of a red nose. | 害怕红鼻子 |
[21:17] | What a baby. | 小孩子一样 |
[21:19] | Okay, I don’t understand why people pay you | 我不知道为什么会有人付钱请你 |
[21:21] | to entertain children. | 去逗孩子开心 |
[21:22] | I’m cheaper than the other clowns. | 我比其他小丑收费低 |
[21:24] | But you’re right, I’m horrible. | 但是你说的对 我很烂 |
[21:26] | Because you tell the truth? | 因为你总说真话吗 |
[21:27] | Hey, an ugly kid is an ugly kid, | 丑孩子就是丑孩子 |
[21:29] | and a bargain is a bargain. | 交易就是交易 |
[21:31] | Did you kill Ross Dixon? | 你杀了罗斯·迪克森吗 |
[21:33] | No, I did not. | 不 我没有 |
[21:34] | Why were you with him the night of the murder? | 他被谋杀当晚 你为什么和他在一起 |
[21:35] | Some of us got together to watch the game over at my place. | 一些人来我家一起看比赛 |
[21:38] | Half a dozen or so. | 六七个吧 |
[21:40] | It was… lame. | 太没劲了 |
[21:42] | Yeah, and when did the game end? | 比赛什么时候结束的 |
[21:44] | Five-ish. Everybody left, Ross included. | 五点多 所有人都离开了 包括罗斯 |
[21:46] | Were there any arguments? | 有过争吵吗 |
[21:48] | No. It was all friendly. | 没有 大家都很友好 |
[21:49] | What did you do after the game? | 比赛后你干什么了 |
[21:51] | I had sex with a hooker. | 我和妓女做爱了 |
[21:58] | Okay. Well, | 好吧 那么 |
[22:00] | I’m going to need the prostitute’s contact information | 我需要卖淫者的联系方式 |
[22:02] | to confirm your alibi for the time of the murder. | 以核实你是否在案发时有不在场证明 |
[22:04] | Yeah, sure, kid, you confirm my alibi. | 当然 孩子 尽管核实 |
[22:09] | Did Ross tell you where he was going when he left that night? | 那晚罗斯走得时候有没有说他要去哪里 |
[22:13] | Yeah, out to dinner somewhere. | 说了 说要去什么地方吃饭 |
[22:15] | Did he say with whom? | 有没有说和谁一起 |
[22:18] | You didn’t ask. | 你没问 |
[22:19] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[22:20] | I didn’t care. | 我不关心 |
[22:22] | I only care about myself. | 我只关心我自己 |
[22:25] | Really? | 不是吧你 |
[22:27] | What? It’s an honest bodily function. | 怎么 这是一个诚实的身体功能 |
[22:30] | It’s honestly wrong. | 这样真的很没品 |
[22:33] | Hey, is it important to the case that I ate broccoli? | 我吃了西兰花对这个案子有重要帮助吗 |
[22:35] | Just leave the door open. | 开着门就行了 |
[22:41] | Look, these so-called honest people are no better than liars. | 这些所谓的诚实者没比骗子好到哪去 |
[22:45] | Why? You would think they’d be exceptionally cooperative | 为什么 这样的人在接受审讯的时候 |
[22:48] | during interrogation. | 会十分合作的 |
[22:49] | They are, but nobody tells blabbermouths anything. | 是啊 但是没人会告诉大嘴巴重要讯息的 |
[22:52] | So their own honesty prompts others | 他们自身诚实会促使其他人 |
[22:53] | to avoid telling them the truth. | 避免对他们说真话 |
[22:55] | Dixon went out to dinner the night he was killed. | 迪克森被杀当晚出去吃饭了 |
[22:57] | He didn’t tell anybody where he was going. | 他没告诉任何人他要去哪 |
[22:58] | If it helps, Cam is analyzing the contents of the duodenum. | 凯正在分析十二指肠内物质 也许有帮助 |
[23:02] | Duode… No, let’s talk about something else, all right? | 十二指 别 我们还是聊点别的吧 行吗 |
[23:04] | We’re eating. | 我们在吃饭呢 |
[23:06] | I’m avoiding what I would really like to talk about. | 我已经在回避我真正想说的了 |
[23:09] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[23:11] | It’s a difficult subject. | 是个棘手的话题 |
[23:13] | It’s become one of those… pachyderms in the room. | 这就像是屋子里的厚皮有蹄动物 |
[23:16] | What exactly is the pachyderm? | 厚皮有蹄动物到底是什么 |
[23:19] | I would like you to reveal an instance in which you have lied. | 我想要你给出一个你说谎的实例 |
[23:23] | Oh, geez, not this again. | 上帝啊 又提这件事 |
[23:25] | You think you’re protecting me, but by avoiding the truth, | 你以为你在保护我 但是回避真相 |
[23:27] | you inevitably cause greater harm. | 不可避免的会造成更大的伤害 |
[23:30] | No, no, I wouldn’t do that. | 不不 我不会那么做的 |
[23:31] | I wouldn’t do that to you. | 我绝对不会对你那么做 |
[23:32] | Lying to spare my feelings? | 用说谎来避免伤害到我吗 |
[23:34] | Maybe it’s to spare my own feelings. | 也许是避免我自己感情不受伤 |
[23:37] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[23:38] | I’ll give you an example | 我们解决了这个案子之后 |
[23:40] | when we’re finished solving this case, okay? | 我会告诉你一个例子的 行吗 |
[23:42] | I won’t forget. | 我不会忘记的 |
[23:44] | I know. You won’t forget. | 我知道 你不会忘记的 |
[23:55] | I do not like that painting. | 我不喜欢那幅画 |
[23:57] | Wha… What? | 什 什么 |
[24:00] | I am attempting | 我正试图 |
[24:02] | to open an honest dialogue between us. | 在我俩之间建立坦诚的对话方式 |
[24:05] | By insulting my painting? | 用诋毁我画作的方式吗 |
[24:07] | By stating what I think, regardless of the consequences. | 是用说我所想的方式 不顾后果 |
[24:12] | Now you try it. | 现在 你试试吧 |
[24:14] | Something is obviously on your mind. | 你心里明显有事 |
[24:18] | Hodgins, we don’t… | 哈金斯 我们不 |
[24:19] | I’m a big boy. | 我是个大男人了 |
[24:20] | I can take it. | 我能接受 |
[24:22] | Yeah, I’m not… I’m not so sure about that. | 我不 我不确定 |
[24:25] | Wow. That’s… That’s nice. | 哎哟 好直接 |
[24:28] | Big vote of confidence there for the man | 真是给予了将与你共度余生的男人 |
[24:29] | you’re going to spend the rest of your life with. | 十足的自信 |
[24:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:39] | You’ve been a little bit underfoot lately. | 你最近总是在我脚下活动 |
[24:42] | You can’t even see your feet. | 你都看不见你的脚 |
[24:43] | Yeah, but I-I know you’re there. | 但是我知道你就在那 |
[24:46] | You’re overcompensating. | 你在过度补偿我 |
[24:48] | You’re… You’re too cheerful. | 你 你太开心了 |
[24:51] | I’m not supposed to be cheerful? | 我不应该开心吗 |
[24:54] | We’re going to be having a baby. | 我们要有宝宝了 |
[24:56] | Yeah, I know that. I know that. | 我知道 我知道 |
[24:58] | I-I just… I think we could be more honest | 我只是 我想我们可以更坦诚一点 |
[25:01] | about what we could face with the baby. | 我们要怎样面对这个孩子 |
[25:04] | Oh, Angela. | 安琪拉 |
[25:05] | No, this is real. | 不 这是真的 |
[25:06] | Just say it. | 承认吧 |
[25:08] | No matter how many smiles we plaster on our faces, | 不管我们在脸上堆满多少笑容 |
[25:11] | it’s still real, so just say it. | 它还是真实存在的 承认吧 |
[25:15] | Leber Congenital Amaurosis. | 莱伯氏先天性黑蒙症 |
[25:19] | The baby could have Leber Congenital Amaurosis. | 宝宝可能会患莱伯氏先天性黑蒙症 |
[25:22] | We talked about this. | 我们谈过这个问题了 |
[25:24] | Even if the baby is blind, we can get through it. | 即使宝宝是瞎子 我们也能撑得住 |
[25:27] | Yeah, but it doesn’t mean that I’m not scared, | 没错 但这不意味着我不害怕 |
[25:29] | or that you’re not scared. | 或是说你不害怕 |
[25:31] | You just want us to smile and go through this | 你就希望我们能笑着度过这一切 |
[25:33] | as though nothing’s wrong, and I can’t do that. | 好像什么问题都没有 我做不到 |
[25:36] | I’m sorry, I just can’t… | 抱歉 我做不到 |
[25:37] | Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好了好了好了 |
[25:40] | I’m… I’m sorry. I… | 我 我很抱歉 |
[25:42] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[25:46] | Yeah, I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[25:49] | Sometimes I can’t breathe, I get so worried. | 有时我无法呼吸 我太担心了 |
[25:54] | Well, that’s why you have me. | 有我替你分担啊 |
[25:57] | And that’s why I have you. | 你也来替我分担 |
[26:00] | This kid is so lucky | 能有你这样的母亲 |
[26:04] | to have you for a mother. | 这孩子实在太幸运了 |
[26:08] | You’re no slouch yourself. | 你也不赖呀 |
[26:10] | You can be kind of a jerk sometimes, | 有的时候你很混蛋 |
[26:12] | but | 但 |
[26:14] | that’s what I love about you, too. | 这正是你的可爱之处 |
[26:23] | Excuse me, Dr. Saroyan. | 打扰一下 瑟罗医生 |
[26:24] | Uh, Dr. Hodgins wasn’t able | 哈金斯博士没能找到 |
[26:25] | to find the victim’s titanium implant, | 死者身上的钛植入物 |
[26:27] | but he did find a few shards of what may be bone. | 但他找到了几片貌似骨头的碎片 |
[26:30] | I’ll take a closer look. | 我来仔细看看 |
[26:31] | Was the victim missing any bone? | 尸体上少了哪块骨头吗 |
[26:33] | As far as we know, only a portion of the clavicle. | 就目前所知 只少了锁骨的一部分 |
[26:36] | Hey, did you hear about the whole radical honesty thing? | 对了 你听说绝对诚实了吗 |
[26:38] | – I did. – What do you think? | -听说了 -你觉得怎么样 |
[26:41] | I am sure it has its time and its place. | 我觉得自有其使用的时间和场合 |
[26:43] | Great. I should get the job. | 太好了 那工作是我的 |
[26:45] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[26:46] | The job. I need it. | 那份工作 我需要它 |
[26:48] | It should be mine. | 应该安排给我 |
[26:49] | Based on…? | 基于… |
[26:50] | Financial need. | 经济上的需要 |
[26:52] | Daisy and Fisher– they don’t need the money. | 黛西和费什 他们不需要额外的收入 |
[26:54] | I mean, neither does Vincent. | 还有文森特 他也不需要 |
[26:55] | And Arastoo’s family is-is loaded. | 阿拉斯图家里不是一般的有钱 |
[26:57] | I need it. | 我需要这份工作 |
[26:58] | That’s a factor. However… | 这只是一个方面 但是 |
[26:59] | My ability– it can’t be an issue. | 我的能力也肯定不是问题 |
[27:01] | I’m-I’m smart and helpful | 我很聪明 能帮上忙 |
[27:03] | and thorough. | 而且仔细彻底 |
[27:05] | Uh, I’m very pleasant company. | 我也很好相处 |
[27:06] | I’ve been instrumental in solving numerous cases. | 我已经在很多个案件中发挥了关键的作用 |
[27:09] | – True, but… – No. No buts. | -确实 但是 -不 没有但是 |
[27:11] | When you look at the situation objectively, | 如果你客观地考虑目前的状况 |
[27:14] | I should get the job. | 我该得到这份工作 |
[27:16] | You are not perfect, Mr. Bray. | 布雷先生 你并不完美 |
[27:19] | Nor are you. | 你也不完美 |
[27:20] | Don’t push it. | 就此打住 |
[27:22] | Of course. | 当然 |
[27:25] | I appreciate your honesty. | 我感谢你的坦诚 |
[27:31] | All right, you have the job. | 好吧 工作就安排给你了 |
[27:33] | I have to do this because it’s how I feel. | 我不得不这样做 因为这是我的真实感受 |
[27:37] | But you will lose the job if you don’t let me go. | 但如果你再不放开 你就会失去这份工作 |
[27:40] | Of course, of course. | 当然 当然 |
[27:41] | Again, I really, really appreciate your honesty. | 我再一次对你的诚实表示感谢 |
[27:43] | Aced the job. | 工作到手 |
[27:44] | Go, Mr. Bray. | 布雷先生 快走吧 |
[27:46] | So, I got the results of the stomach contents. | 胃内残留物的检查结果出来了 |
[27:49] | What do goat cheese, tomatoes, | 山羊奶酪 番茄 松露 |
[27:51] | truffles and cornmeal mean to you? | 还有玉米面 你觉得是什么 |
[27:55] | Pizza? | 比萨饼吗 |
[27:57] | Pizza. | 比萨饼 |
[27:58] | The victim’s last meal was truffle pizza. | 死者死前的最后一顿饭是松露比萨 |
[27:59] | I guess so. I had to check out | 好象是 我刚查过了 |
[28:01] | all the fancy pizza places in D.C. | 华盛顿所有高级的比萨饼店 |
[28:02] | Oh, no, please tell me it wasn’t Farini’s. | 哦 不 千万别告诉我是法瑞尼餐厅 |
[28:04] | – I love that place. – It was Farini’s. | -我爱死那家餐馆了 -就是法瑞尼餐厅 |
[28:05] | Well, they’re the only ones | 只他们家会在 |
[28:06] | – that serve truffles on their pizzas. – Yeah. | -比萨饼上放松露 -是呀 |
[28:08] | And get this. The manager… | 接着听 餐馆的经理 |
[28:09] | The manager recognized Dixon by name. | 餐馆经理知道迪克森这个名字 |
[28:11] | He was a regular? | 他是常客 |
[28:12] | Restaurant had to comp his meal because he got into a fight | 因为他跟一个叫乔纳·欣克尔的服务员 |
[28:14] | with a waiter by the name of Jonah Hinkle. | 打了起来 餐馆不得不给他免单 |
[28:16] | Did Hinkle punch him in the nose? | 欣克尔对着他鼻子打了一拳吗 |
[28:17] | No. He poured a beer over his head. | 没有 他往他头上倒了杯啤酒 |
[28:20] | It’s likely Dixon said the wrong thing then, | 很有可能迪克森说错了什么话 |
[28:22] | and if it escalated to violence, it was probably personal. | 如果严重到动手的程度 很可能是私人恩怨 |
[28:24] | Well, there he is. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[28:25] | Hinkle is the victim’s son. | 欣克尔是死者的儿子 |
[28:37] | Can you tell me why you and your dad weren’t talking? | 能告诉我为什么你跟你父亲没有来往吗 |
[28:39] | There’s no records of any phone calls | 记录里没有你们两个之间的 |
[28:40] | between the two of you here. | 任何通话记录 |
[28:41] | I haven’t called him in at least six months. | 我已经有六个月没给他打过电话了 |
[28:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:45] | ‘Cause he was a douche. | 因为他是个混蛋 |
[28:47] | I’ve heard. | 我听过这话 |
[28:49] | Nothing I could do was ever good enough. | 无论我做什么对他来说都不够好 |
[28:51] | He stopped paying for my tuition last quarter. | 在我最后一个学期 他停止给我付学费 |
[28:53] | He told me I wouldn’t get through school anyways. | 他说反正我也不可能毕业 |
[28:55] | I was too lazy, and it was a waste of his money. | 说我太懒 上大学也只是浪费他的钱 |
[28:58] | This was after he… got honest? | 这是在他…变诚实之后的事吗 |
[29:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:03] | No one really wants to know what you think of them, right? | 没人想知道别人对自己的看法 对吧 |
[29:05] | At least not in my family. | 至少我们家是这样 |
[29:07] | My mom got a divorce. | 我妈妈跟他离婚了 |
[29:09] | He drove us all away. | 他逼走了我们 |
[29:12] | So why was he in your restaurant the night that he was killed? | 他被杀那天晚上为什么去了你工作的餐馆 |
[29:15] | He came in to apologize. | 他来道歉 |
[29:18] | Out of nowhere. | 莫名其妙的 |
[29:19] | He said he wished he didn’t hurt me | 他说他真希望没说那些 |
[29:22] | with the things he said, but… | 伤害我的话 但是 |
[29:25] | he still meant it. | 他说的都是实话 |
[29:26] | Hmm. Some apology. | 这也算是道歉 |
[29:28] | Yeah. Yeah, I got pissed, | 是呀 我很生气 |
[29:30] | but I overreacted. | 但我也很过分 |
[29:32] | I didn’t know it was the last time | 我不知道那是我最后一次 |
[29:34] | I was gonna see him. | 跟他见面 |
[29:35] | Was it? | 真的吗 |
[29:37] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[29:41] | I tried to go home and see him that night, but I didn’t go in. | 那天晚上我本想回家找他 但我没进家门 |
[29:45] | There was a car in the driveway, and just… | 车道上有辆车 我… |
[29:48] | A car? Did you see who it belonged to? | 一辆车 你看到车主了吗 |
[29:50] | There was a lady wearing a neck brace. | 有一个带着护颈的女士 |
[29:53] | He was talking to her in the doorway, | 我看到他站在门口跟她说话 |
[29:55] | and then she went inside. | 然后她进了屋 |
[29:56] | I think they were arguing? | 我感觉他们好像在吵架 |
[30:00] | So, you didn’t know her? | 你不认识她 |
[30:02] | No. | 不认识 |
[30:03] | You tell me what the car look like? | 告诉我车是什么样子的 |
[30:06] | It was a little red convertible. | 是一个红色的小跑车 |
[30:10] | It was banged up pretty good, too, | 那辆车子被撞了 挺严重的 |
[30:12] | like she was in an accident. | 就好象之前发生过交通事故 |
[30:13] | I’d know it if I saw it. | 如果看到车 我能辨认出来 |
[30:17] | Dr. Brennan, I found something unusual | 布纳恩博士 我在用显微镜检查 |
[30:19] | during my microscopic examination of the bones. | 骨头的时候发现了一个异常现象 |
[30:23] | These faint microfractures appear | 这些模糊的细微骨折 |
[30:25] | in a diagonally-descending pattern | 都是沿着斜向下的方向 |
[30:28] | anterolaterally on ribs four through eight. | 出现在第四到第八肋骨的前侧面 |
[30:30] | Well, I’ve seen this type of microfracturing before | 我之前看到过类似的细微骨折 |
[30:33] | in automobile accidents. | 发生在交通事故中 |
[30:35] | It’s caused by the compression of a taut seatbelt. | 是被收紧的安全带挤压后导致的 |
[30:38] | So then, a pattern on the left ribcage indicates | 这样说来 左侧胸廓出现这样的痕迹 |
[30:40] | that the victim was a passenger on the right side of the hicle. | 说明死者是坐在副驾驶位置的乘客 |
[30:44] | Very good, Mr. Bray. | 干得很好 布雷先生 |
[30:46] | Dr. Saroyan gave me the job. | 瑟罗医生把工作安排给我了 |
[30:48] | Oh. What persuaded her? | 是什么促使她改变了主意 |
[30:50] | I did. I was honest with her about my-my need and my ability. | 是我 我坦诚地跟她交代了我的需求和能力 |
[30:54] | Well, why wouldn’t you have done that before? | 你之前为什么没这样做呢 |
[30:56] | Because she’s my boss, and I was nervous. | 因为她是我的上司 我很紧张 |
[30:58] | So you’re a coward by nature? | 这么说来 你生性懦弱 |
[30:59] | What? No. | 什么 当然不是 |
[31:02] | But you just said… | 但你刚刚说过… |
[31:03] | Forget it. | 算我没说 |
[31:04] | You know, Dr. Brennan, you may not realize it, | 布纳恩博士 也许你还没意识到 |
[31:06] | but you can be extremely abrasive. | 有的时候你说的话十分生硬粗鲁 |
[31:09] | Oh, no. I’m well aware of that. | 不 这点我十分清楚 |
[31:17] | So, I have something else to tell you, | 既然我们现在什么事都开诚布公 |
[31:19] | now that we’re just getting it all out in the open. | 我想再跟你说点事 |
[31:22] | Shoot. | 讲吧 |
[31:24] | When you leave your socks on during sex, | 当你穿着袜子做爱时 |
[31:26] | I feel like I’m making love to a guy in a nursing home. | 我觉得自己是在和养老院里的老头嘿咻 |
[31:29] | Is that a good or a bad thing? | 这是个正面评价还是个负面评价 |
[31:31] | Honey. | 讨厌 |
[31:35] | These chips aren’t bone. They’re wood. | 这些碎片不是骨头 它们是木头 |
[31:38] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[31:39] | Carbonized wood. | 碳化的木头 |
[31:41] | Check it out. | 来看呀 |
[31:45] | I guess that does look a little like carbonized wood. | 看起来确实有点像碳化的木头 |
[31:48] | Red oak, as a matter of fact. | 实际上是红橡树 |
[31:50] | I-I’m sorry. Who-Who’s the king? | 不好意思 谁是实验室之王 |
[31:53] | Oh, yeah. I’m-I’m the king. | 哦 对了 我是实验室之王 |
[31:55] | I’d be happy to crown you. | 如果能为你加冕 我会很高兴的 |
[31:57] | Oh, is that honesty, or are you just being mean? | 你是在说实话 还是笑里藏刀 |
[31:59] | It’s tough to tell. | 很难分辨 |
[32:01] | I guess if I’m going to be honest with others, | 如果我要对人说实话 |
[32:03] | I’ve got to be honest with myself. | 首先得跟我自己说实话 |
[32:04] | I really should have caught that. | 我确实不应该漏掉这个细节 |
[32:05] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[32:06] | You’re still part of the royal family. | 你仍是实验室皇族一份子 |
[32:08] | Guys, what is this line right here? | 伙计们 这里的这条线是什么 |
[32:16] | Looks like a nerve fiber. | 看起来像条神经纤维 |
[32:19] | Oh, my God. This is a bone implant. | 天呐 这是个骨植入体 |
[32:21] | Wait. A wooden bone implant? | 等等 一个木质骨植入体 |
[32:24] | Wood and bone are biocompatible, | 木头跟骨头具有很好的生物相容性 |
[32:25] | though these implants are still considered experimental. | 但这种植入体目前还处在试验阶段 |
[32:27] | Surprised you didn’t know that. | 你怎么连这个都不知道 |
[32:28] | So my error | 就是说我的错误 |
[32:30] | is totally understandable. | 是有情可原的 |
[32:31] | An error nonetheless. | 依然是错误 |
[32:33] | “Nonetheless” is strange, like “couth.” | 你怎么总是用这些奇怪的单词啊 |
[32:35] | Okay, uh, | 好啦 |
[32:37] | if the implant was made of wood, | 如果植入体是木头做的 |
[32:39] | then why would you find traces of titanium? | 那你们为什么会找到钛的残留 |
[32:42] | I found nothing titanium in the soil. | 我在土壤里没发现钛 |
[32:46] | Or on the body. | 尸体上也没有 |
[32:47] | The clavicle was the only open fracture. | 锁骨是唯一一处开放性的骨折伤 |
[32:49] | Then the victim must have been bludgeoned | 那么死者肯定受到了 |
[32:51] | by a titanium weapon. | 钛制凶器的击打 |
[32:53] | Wendell ruled that out. | 温德尔已经排除了这种情况 |
[32:54] | For obvious reasons. | 原因很明显 |
[32:55] | Hodgins agreed with me. | 哈金斯支持了我的意见 |
[32:57] | Proving that you can both be wrong as well as childish. | 证明你俩是既犯错又犯浑 |
[33:11] | The rear-end damage | 车尾部的损伤 |
[33:12] | is consistent with the sudden impact required | 与造成肋骨微损伤的 |
[33:14] | to cause microfractures to the ribs. | 突然撞击力相符 |
[33:16] | Right. The car belongs to Dorothy Emridge. | 这车的主人是桃乐西·艾姆里奇 |
[33:18] | Dixon was a passenger in the accident about a month ago. | 一个月前事故发生时迪克森也坐在车里 |
[33:21] | Did he receive medical attention? | 他接受过治疗吗 |
[33:23] | No, he refused it on the site, | 没有 他在事故现场拒绝接受治疗 |
[33:24] | and so did she, but she later claimed | 她也拒绝了 但不久后 |
[33:27] | that she had serious neck injuries. | 她声称脖子受到严重伤害 |
[33:29] | Then why didn’t she get help? | 那她为什么拒绝接受治疗 |
[33:30] | Well, according to the report here, | 根据这份出警记录 |
[33:31] | the incident happened at 2:00 a.M. | 事故发生在凌晨两点 |
[33:33] | All right, uh, she’s a married woman. | 好吧 她是个已婚女子 |
[33:35] | I think they were having an affair. | 我觉得他们在搞婚外情 |
[33:37] | That’s not very honest. | 这可不是诚实的行为 |
[33:39] | Just let me take care of this. | 交给我处理 |
[33:41] | Mrs. Dorothy Emridge, correct? | 桃乐西·艾姆里奇女士 对吗 |
[33:44] | Yes, it is. | 是的 我是 |
[33:45] | Were you in a car accident | 你是不是跟罗斯·迪克森一起 |
[33:47] | with Ross Dixon? | 出过一起交通事故 |
[33:49] | Well, you know, | 你也知道 |
[33:50] | these questions, they’re only going to get harder. | 这种问话 问题会越来越难 |
[33:53] | Yes. I was in an accident with Ross. | 是的 我跟罗斯一起出了车祸 |
[33:55] | See that? | 看见没 |
[33:56] | Like your group says, | 如你的小组所说 |
[33:58] | it’s always good to tell the truth. | 说真话总是好事 |
[34:00] | In her case, maybe not. | 她这个情况 并不是这样 |
[34:04] | So, were you and Ross Dixon having an affair? | 你和罗斯·迪克森在搞婚外恋吗 |
[34:06] | We were having an affair. | 是的 |
[34:08] | I’m impressed. She’s very forthcoming. | 真不错 她很合作 |
[34:10] | Mr. Dixon’s son | 在迪克森先生被杀当晚 |
[34:13] | saw you arguing with Mr. Dixon the night that he was killed. | 迪克森的儿子看到你和他在争吵 |
[34:17] | What were you arguing about? | 你们在争吵什么 |
[34:20] | What was it? | 什么事 |
[34:22] | You were having an affair. It went bad, so you killed him? | 搞婚外恋 出了岔子 你就杀了他吗 |
[34:31] | I’m not saying another word till I talk to my lawyer. | 跟我的律师谈话之前 我什么都不会说的 |
[34:34] | I wouldn’t, either, if I were you. | 如果我是你 我也不会说的 |
[34:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:46] | So, your attorney is Burt Iverson, esquire. | 你的律师是伯特·艾弗森 |
[34:49] | – Small world. – Yes. | -真巧 -是啊 |
[34:51] | I met Mrs. Emridge at an honesty meeting. | 我在诚实聚会见到了艾姆里奇女士 |
[34:52] | We were talking. She told me about her car accident, | 我们谈天 她告诉了我她的车祸 |
[34:55] | and I offered to represent her. | 我就提出接手她的案子 |
[34:56] | Doesn’t seem odd to me. | 没什么奇怪的 |
[34:58] | Describe your neck injury in as much detail as possible. | 尽可能详尽的描述你颈部的损伤 |
[35:01] | No, no, no. Let’s forget the fender bender. | 不不 别管那车祸了 |
[35:03] | Let’s just get straight to the murder. | 直接来聊聊谋杀案吧 |
[35:06] | I assure you that my client did not bludgeon Ross Dixon. | 我向你保证我的当事人没有棒击罗斯·迪克森 |
[35:09] | Ross was an honest man, right? | 罗斯是个诚实的人 对吧 |
[35:12] | What did he do, | 他做什么了 |
[35:13] | threaten to tell your husband about the affair? | 威胁说要把你俩的奸情告诉你丈夫吗 |
[35:14] | That is not what happened. | 不是那么回事 |
[35:15] | Let me handle this. | 让我来处理 |
[35:17] | Dorothy had no motive to hide her affair. | 桃乐西没有必要隐瞒她的婚外恋 |
[35:19] | She was already in the process of filing for divorce | 在迪克森先生被杀的时候 她已经在 |
[35:21] | when Mr. Dixon was killed. | 诉请离婚了 |
[35:23] | And the affair would mess up the settlement? | 婚外恋会影响到离婚协议的 |
[35:24] | I didn’t hurt Ross. | 我没有伤害罗斯 |
[35:26] | She couldn’t have. | 她无法伤害他 |
[35:27] | Ms. Emridge suffered a left laminar fracture | 因车祸艾姆里奇女士 |
[35:29] | of her sixth cervical vertebra | 的第六颈椎 |
[35:30] | as a result of the automobile accident. | 左侧椎板骨折 |
[35:32] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[35:33] | Oh, what? | 怎么了 |
[35:34] | A laminar fracture of the sixth cervical vertebra | 第六颈椎椎板骨折 |
[35:36] | would certainly impair her ability to bludgeon. | 使得她失去了做出挥击动作的能力 |
[35:39] | But I’ll need to see X rays to confirm. | 但我要看看X光片确认伤情 |
[35:45] | I have found that it’s a real relief | 畅所欲言 |
[35:46] | to say what’s on your mind. | 让我神清气爽 |
[35:48] | I can see that. | 我发现了 |
[35:49] | I mean, I never would have gotten the job | 我是说 如果不是因为诚实 |
[35:50] | if I hadn’t been honest. | 我根本就得不到那工作 |
[35:52] | And even Hodgins pointing out my mistake | 连哈金斯挑我的错 |
[35:53] | has made me more careful. | 都让我能检查的更加仔细 |
[35:55] | I suppose that’s good. | 那是好事 |
[35:58] | It’s liberating. | 有种自由的感觉 |
[35:59] | For instance, a week ago, I never would have | 举个例子 一周前 我绝不会 |
[36:01] | felt comfortable telling you how acrid I find your perfume. | 白痴到说你的香水很刺鼻的 |
[36:04] | It’s not perfume. | 不是香水 |
[36:07] | It’s lotion, and I like it. | 是乳液 我很喜欢 |
[36:12] | Hello, all. | 大家好 |
[36:15] | Any more mistakes, Wendell? | 又犯错了吗 温德尔 |
[36:17] | I was just telling Dr. Saroyan how much more careful I am now. | 我刚刚在和瑟罗博士说我是多么的小心仔细 |
[36:19] | You know, perhaps it’s the monitor, | 也许是因为屏幕的缘故 |
[36:21] | but you look like a flying squirrel, Hodgins. | 你看起来像是鼯鼠 哈金斯 |
[36:22] | Okay, that’s it. | 好了 打住 |
[36:24] | I don’t care what you do on your own time, | 你私下怎样我不管 |
[36:26] | but from now on, unless we are talking about the evidence, | 但从现在起 除非是谈论证据 |
[36:28] | I do not want to hear one more honest word in this lab. | 在这个实验室我一句真话也不想听到 |
[36:31] | Honesty is clearly the downfall of civilization. | 诚实显然是文化的衰败 |
[36:35] | Civility, propriety and manners are its redeemers. | 礼貌 得体和礼仪才是其救赎者 |
[36:37] | Understood? | 明白没 |
[36:40] | Loud and clear. | 一清二楚 |
[36:41] | You tell ’em, Cam. | 好好教训他 凯 |
[36:42] | So you went to find a murder weapon? | 你们去找凶器了 |
[36:45] | Yes. You are in luck. | 是的 很走运 |
[36:47] | At first I was confused by titanium. | 最开始我因为钛感到很困惑 |
[36:49] | But then I had an idea. | 但之后我想明白了 |
[36:51] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[36:54] | Titanium paint! | 钛涂料 |
[36:57] | The monkey bars? | 攀吊架吗 |
[36:58] | Yep. | 是的 |
[37:00] | See, they’re steel, right? | 是钢材质的 |
[37:01] | But they’re coated in titanium dioxide. | 但是涂上了二氧化钛 |
[37:04] | And they were assembled shortly after Ross Dixon’s death. | 是在罗斯被杀之后不久组装的 |
[37:08] | So they were lying loose the night of the murder. | 就是说谋杀案发时 这器具就摆在那 |
[37:10] | If one was missing, it would look suspicious. | 如果少了一个 看起来会很可疑 |
[37:12] | So the killer hid the murder weapon in plain sight. | 于是凶手把凶器藏在了眼皮底下 |
[37:15] | I mean, who would think to look at the monkey bars? | 谁会想到检查攀吊架呢 |
[37:17] | I’ll call Booth. | 我给布斯打电话 |
[37:18] | We’ll need a warrant to take it all apart. | 我们需要拆卸的授权 |
[37:20] | We’ll see you guys back at the lab. | 回实验室见 |
[37:22] | Bye. | 拜 |
[37:23] | Nice. | 干得好 |
[37:28] | Can you see us hanging out at a place like this? | 你想象得到我们在这样的地方吗 |
[37:35] | Yeah, all three of us. | 能啊 我们三个 |
[37:39] | You know, I know what Cam means. | 我知道凯的意思 |
[37:42] | But I’m glad we talked. | 但是我很高兴我们谈开了 |
[37:44] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[37:45] | – Yeah? – Mm-hmm. | -是吗 -是的 |
[37:49] | Oh, hey. Do you think you can tie my shoe? | 你能帮我系鞋带吗 |
[37:52] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[37:58] | Do the tops of my feet seem fat to you? | 你觉得我脚面看起来肥嘛 |
[38:01] | Not at all. | 一点都不肥 |
[38:03] | These are the skinniest foot-tops I’ve ever seen. | 是我见过最瘦的脚面了 |
[38:12] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我 |
[38:14] | Dorothy Emridge’s attorney dropped off her X ray. | 桃乐西·艾姆里奇的律师送来了她的X光片 |
[38:16] | He wants you to verify her injury. | 他想让你确认她的伤情 |
[38:18] | And there’s also a new policy in the lab. | 实验室还有个新的政策 |
[38:21] | Well, what’s that? | 是什么 |
[38:22] | You are the only person | 你是唯一一个 |
[38:24] | who’s allowed to be radically honest, | 被允许绝对诚实的人 |
[38:25] | and that’s only because I can’t stop you. | 因为我阻止不了你 |
[38:27] | Well, that’s too bad. | 那太糟糕了 |
[38:29] | I prefer everyone speak their minds. | 我情愿每个人都直抒胸臆 |
[38:30] | I actually don’t care what you prefer, | 我对你的意愿不在乎 |
[38:33] | because this is my lab, and I make the rules. | 因为这是我的实验室 我定规矩 |
[38:35] | Then perhaps Wendell won’t be able to tell you | 那也许温德尔就不能告诉你 |
[38:36] | how ashamed he felt that he might have hurt your feelings | 他对于在你慷慨的把工作指派给他后 |
[38:39] | after you were so generous | 伤害到你的感情 |
[38:40] | to give him the extra work. | 感到有多羞愧了 |
[38:42] | He was quite emotional. | 他挺动感情的 |
[38:44] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[38:46] | Although I told him | 不过我告诉他 |
[38:47] | that I also find your lotion to be a bit pungent. | 我也觉得你的乳液有点刺鼻 |
[38:52] | This is indeed a left laminar fracture | 这的确是第六颈椎 |
[38:55] | of the sixth cervical vertebra. | 的椎板骨折 |
[38:57] | That’s what we need to know. | 正是我们需要知道的 |
[38:58] | But this-this isn’t Dorothy Emridge’s neck. | 但是这不是桃乐西·艾姆里奇的脖子 |
[39:01] | It isn’t? | 不是吗 |
[39:03] | The pointed mental protuberance | 尖状颏隆凸 |
[39:05] | suggests this woman is Caucasian. | 表明这个女人是白人 |
[39:07] | Dorothy Emridge is African-American. | 桃乐西·艾姆里奇是非裔 |
[39:10] | This X ray belongs to another woman? | 这是别人的X光片 |
[39:11] | I’m certain it does. | 我很确定 |
[39:12] | So the honest lawyer lied to us? | 诚实的律师说了谎 |
[39:15] | I’ll tell Booth. | 我去告诉布斯 |
[39:22] | I like it. | 我的乳液我喜欢 |
[39:24] | Did you bring back those X rays? | 你带回了那些X光片吗 |
[39:26] | I’ll be needing them for court. | 上庭时我需要它们 |
[39:28] | Oh, no, we’ll be keeping them. | 不 那些我们留着了 |
[39:29] | Don’t worry. We’re not going to be using them | 别担心 我们不会用它们 |
[39:31] | to file a fraudulent lawsuit. | 告你欺诈的 |
[39:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[39:35] | Those X rays do not belong to Dorothy Emridge. | 那些X光片不是桃乐西·艾姆里奇的 |
[39:38] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[39:40] | Dorothy wasn’t injured in that accident. | 桃乐西在那场车祸中没有受伤 |
[39:42] | You see, you promised her a big settlement | 你向她保证如果她陪你演下去 |
[39:44] | if she played along. | 就能拿到赔偿金 |
[39:46] | I was just basing my case | 我不过是根据 |
[39:48] | on the information I was given. | 拿到的证据立案 |
[39:49] | Ross Dixon found out from Dorothy | 罗斯·迪克森通过桃乐西 |
[39:52] | what you were planning to do. | 发现了你的阴谋 |
[39:53] | And since, hey, he was an honest guy, | 而因为他是一个诚实的人 |
[39:55] | he was going to tell the truth and, uh, expose you. | 他要说出真相 揭露你 |
[39:57] | You would have been disbarred. | 你会被吊销律师执照 |
[40:00] | You see, here, I have a list | 你看 我这有个名单 |
[40:01] | of injury cases that you filed in court. | 是你在法庭上起诉过的伤害案件 |
[40:03] | My guess is | 我想 |
[40:04] | you knew you were going to do some jail time, | 你知道自己要坐多少年牢 |
[40:07] | so you killed him. | 就杀他灭口 |
[40:09] | That’s pure speculation. | 那都是猜测 |
[40:12] | No, we have proof. | 不 我们有证据 |
[40:16] | You wiped it clean. | 你擦拭干净了 |
[40:19] | But your fingerprints are on the inside of the pipe. | 但是你的指纹在管子的内侧 |
[40:21] | Inside. | 内侧 |
[40:23] | You see, there’s no such thing as an honest lawyer, Bones. | 根本就没有诚实的律师 骨头 |
[40:25] | As I suspected. | 如我所料 |
[40:43] | Now, look, these honesty people tell more lies | 这些所谓诚实之人说的谎话 |
[40:47] | than the average bear. | 比普通人还多 |
[40:48] | Upon what criteria | 基于什么标准 |
[40:50] | are you determining that the bear is average? | 你来决定熊是普通的 |
[40:52] | How many lies it tells? | 说多少谎话啊 |
[40:55] | What? | 什么 |
[41:02] | Mr. Bray told me that I’m abrasive. | 布雷先生说我粗鲁 |
[41:09] | Do you agree with that? | 你同意这个说法吗 |
[41:11] | Well, you speak from the heart, Bones. | 你想什么说什么 骨头 |
[41:14] | It makes you you. | 这是你的特质 |
[41:17] | You’re just saying that to protect my feelings. | 你这么说是为了照顾我的感受 |
[41:20] | Oh, I know where this is heading. | 我知道你要说什么了 |
[41:21] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[41:22] | Well, now that we’ve solved the case, | 现在我们解决了这个案子 |
[41:24] | you promised that you would give me an… | 你答应过我会告诉我一个… |
[41:26] | An example of when I lied to you. | 我对你说谎的例子 |
[41:28] | I got it. All right. | 好吧 |
[41:30] | Fine. Okay. Do you remember when I broke up with Hannah? | 好吧 记得我跟汉娜分手的时候吗 |
[41:33] | Of course. That was very recently. | 当然 那是最近的事 |
[41:35] | I didn’t lie to you. I just didn’t tell you | 我没骗你 我只是没有告诉你 |
[41:37] | how much it meant to me that you were there for me. | 你陪着我对我来说有多重要 |
[41:43] | It meant the world to me. | 对我来说意味着整个世界 |
[41:46] | But you didn’t tell me, so you lied by omission. | 但是你没告诉我 你这是回避实情 |
[41:49] | Well, you didn’t ask me. | 你没问我啊 |
[41:51] | Therefore I didn’t tell you. | 所以才没告诉你 |
[41:55] | I’m an exceptional partner. | 我是个绝赞的搭档 |
[41:56] | Yes, you are. | 没错 |
[41:57] | Why is it so difficult to tell me | 我已经知道的事 |
[41:58] | something I already know? | 告诉我有什么困难的 |
[42:00] | It’s hard to explain. | 很难解释 |
[42:02] | Some things are better left unsaid. | 一切尽在不言中 |
[42:09] | To things that we don’t say. | 敬那些到了嘴边没说出的话 |
[42:16] | Did you hear what happened to the clown? | 听说小丑怎么了吗 |
[42:17] | No. What happened? | 没有 怎么了 |
[42:18] | Violating parole. | 违犯了假释条例 |
[42:19] | Did he go to prison? | 进监狱了吗 |
[42:21] | Five to seven years. | 五到七年 |
[42:22] | Well, that is one more clown off the street. | 街上又少了个小丑 |
[42:24] | Ain’t that the truth? | 这是事实哦 |