时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Next summer, learn how one tibia can topple an empire. | 明年夏天 且看胫骨如何颠覆帝国 |
[00:11] | Blaine Conway and Cherie Redfern | 布莱恩·康韦和切丽·雷德芬 |
[00:13] | are Lister and Reichs. | 分别饰演利斯特和莱克斯 |
[00:15] | From the best-selling author, Temperance Brennan, comes… | 改编自畅销书作者坦普瑞·布纳恩的作品 |
[00:18] | Bone of Contention | 《骨之谜》 |
[00:21] | Action so intense you can feel it in your bones. | 情节紧张刺激 让你感同身受 |
[00:29] | I-I gotta say, that was really | 我得说 电影里 |
[00:31] | some pulse-quickening action right there. | 好些镜头都很激动人心 |
[00:33] | I mean, you guys a-are awesome. | 你们真的十分出色 |
[00:35] | Uh, Blaine, what’s it been like | 布莱恩 出演特别探员安迪·利斯特 |
[00:37] | playing a role like Special Agent Andy Lister? | 这种角色是什么感觉 |
[00:39] | Awesome. | 妙不可言 |
[00:41] | Awesome! | 妙不可言 |
[00:42] | N-now, Cherie, the-the role of Dr. Kathy Reichs | 切丽 凯西·莱克斯博士这个角色 |
[00:45] | must have been quite a departure for you. | 一定和你本人大相径庭 |
[00:47] | Actually, no, not at all. | 实际上 恰恰相反 |
[00:49] | I feel like, in many ways, I could be Dr. Reichs. | 我感觉 我和莱克斯博士在很多方面都如出一辙 |
[00:52] | The only difference is maybe she went to college? | 唯一的区别可能就是她上过大学 |
[00:54] | But other than that, | 除此之外 |
[00:56] | our essence is very, very similar. | 我们的本质非常相似 |
[01:00] | Awesome. | 非常好 |
[01:00] | I know you have to get back to filming. | 我知道你们得回去拍戏了 |
[01:02] | Um, we can’t wait to see the movie. | 我们都迫不及待想看这部电影了 |
[01:05] | Bone of Contention, Summer 2013. | 《骨之谜》 2013年夏天 |
[01:08] | You-you can feel it in your bones. | 让您感同身受 |
[01:10] | Feel it in your bones. | 感同身受 |
[01:17] | What is this for? | 这是干什么 |
[01:19] | Publicity. | 宣传 |
[01:19] | Apparently, the movie is awesome. | 显然 这部电影精彩绝伦 |
[01:21] | Apparently, everything is. | 显然 一切都精彩绝伦 |
[01:22] | How come they didn’t interview | 他们怎么不采访 |
[01:23] | the actors playing the other scientists? | 扮演其他科学家的演员 |
[01:25] | I mean, they’re just as important. | 他们也很重要啊 |
[01:27] | Don’t worry, I’m sure they will, Dr. Hodgins. | 别担心 他们一定会的 哈金斯博士 |
[01:29] | Can we see that first part again? | 我们能再看一遍开始那段吗 |
[01:31] | – Them blowing up? – Yeah. | -爆炸那段 -好的 |
[01:32] | Because it’s awesome? | 因为那段很精彩吗 |
[01:34] | Yes, it actually kind of is, yeah. | 没错 的确挺精彩的 |
[01:37] | 《骨之谜》 2013年夏天 | |
[01:55] | None of this was in my script. | 我书里不是这样写的 |
[01:57] | What? What are you talking about? That’s all you. | 什么 你说什么呢 都是你写的啊 |
[01:58] | The studio just wanted a couple of tweaks. | 制片厂只是想要些创意 |
[02:00] | They do this all the time, Bones. | 他们一向如此 骨头 |
[02:01] | Let me tell you, these donuts are amazing. | 跟你说 这些甜甜圈太好吃了 |
[02:03] | Look, I have the utmost respect for your work, Dr. Brennan. Really. | 我非常尊重您的作品 布纳恩博士 真的 |
[02:05] | You have a fire in an ice palace. | 你剧本里写到冰宫失火了 |
[02:07] | Where did that come from? | 这段是从哪来的 |
[02:08] | The grease fire you had in the diner that you wrote? | 就是你写的餐厅里的油着火了那段 |
[02:10] | I just tweaked it a little bit. | 我只是稍微发挥了一下创意 |
[02:11] | Why did you change the name of the Jeffersonian? | 你为什么把杰斐逊实验室的名字改了 |
[02:13] | Washington Institute for Science and Knowledge gives us | 华盛顿科学知识研究所 |
[02:15] | that cool acronym: WISK. | 就缩写成了WISK |
[02:17] | Right? They work at WISK. | 他们在WISK工作 |
[02:18] | The focus group loved it. | 典型群众都很喜欢 |
[02:20] | What’s that big green wall? | 那堵大绿墙是什么 |
[02:21] | That’s a, uh, little visual trick. | 那是 视觉上的小把戏 |
[02:23] | Here, look at this. Come here. | 来看看这个 过来 |
[02:24] | This is how it’s gonna look like in the movie. | 电影里的效果是这样的 |
[02:26] | Watch this. Ready? | 看着吧 准备好了吗 |
[02:27] | Look at that. Isn’t that cool? | 看啊 酷吧 |
[02:30] | Look at that, Bones! | 看啊 骨头 |
[02:31] | You got a monorail! | 你在单轨铁路里工作 |
[02:33] | What is the holdup here, people?! | 你们在磨蹭什么呢 |
[02:35] | You’re making me wanna fire someone. | 弄得我想炒人鱿鱼了 |
[02:37] | I’m a little shiny, Jocco. Just a minute. | 我有点太亮了 约科 等一下 |
[02:39] | Maybe you shouldn’t let so many people polish you. | 也许你就不该让这么多人给你抛光[指化妆] |
[02:41] | Oh, back off, Limpy. | 滚开 林皮 |
[02:43] | Hi, Dr. Brennan. | 布纳恩博士 |
[02:44] | I’m Mandy Oh, VP of Production. | 我是曼蒂·欧 制片厂副总裁 |
[02:47] | We are so honored to have you visiting. | 十分荣幸能请你来观摩 |
[02:50] | And you must be Agent Booth. | 你一定是布斯探员 |
[02:51] | Oh… great donuts. | 甜甜圈太好吃了 |
[02:53] | So if there’s anything you need, any questions… | 如果你有任何需要和问题的话 |
[02:55] | Uh, well, I was wondering about, | 我对剧本里有些改动 |
[02:57] | uh, some of the changes to the script. | 存有疑惑 |
[02:59] | Wonderful, aren’t they? | 棒极了 不是吗 |
[03:00] | Well, actually, there are some mistakes in the science that… | 实际上 有些科学上的错误 |
[03:03] | I’m sorry. I have to take this. | 对不起 我得接个电话 |
[03:05] | Hello, Brad? | 布拉德 |
[03:06] | How is the most talented man in the world today? | 你好啊 全世界最有才的人 |
[03:10] | Okay, places, everyone! | 大家各就各位 |
[03:12] | This is for picture! | 准备开拍 |
[03:13] | This is exciting. Whoa, look at this. | 真激动人心 看啊 |
[03:14] | Okay! Let’s make some magic! | 来做场好戏吧 |
[03:17] | Hey. Give us a bell. | 响一下铃 |
[03:19] | I’ll take this. | 还要带上这个 |
[03:22] | Rolling. | 镜头推近 |
[03:23] | And background. | 背景准备 |
[03:24] | And… | 预备 |
[03:27] | Action! | 开拍 |
[03:28] | What do you think, Bonesy? | 你怎么想 骨头头 |
[03:30] | This look like an accident to you? | 你觉得是场意外吗 |
[03:32] | No, this was definitely no accident. | 不是 这绝对不是意外 |
[03:34] | The victim suffered a penetrating trauma to the chest bones, | 死者胸骨有穿透伤 |
[03:37] | followed by a massive cardiacal eruption. | 随后遭受大面积”心赃”崩溃 |
[03:39] | “Cardiacal” is not word. | 根本没有”心赃”这个词 |
[03:41] | It’s what? Well, let’s just-just roll with it. | 是吗 你就忍一下吧 |
[03:42] | I could extract the medial epicondyle | 我可以取出内上髁 |
[03:44] | and have the WISK team run tests to see if she was a member | 然后让WISK小组检测一下她是不是 |
[03:46] | of Dimitri’s terrorist group. | 迪米特里恐怖组织的一员 |
[03:48] | The medial epicondyle is not in the chest. | 内上髁根本不在胸腔里 |
[03:51] | This pollen… | 这种花粉 |
[03:53] | Our victim was near the olive grove. | 死者当时应该在橄榄林附近 |
[03:55] | He wouldn’t be able to tell that with just a magnifying glass. | 他不可能单凭一块放大镜就看出这一点 |
[03:57] | Oh, let’s take a closer look and then we can look at… | 我们再进一步观察一下 就能看到 |
[04:00] | Wait! Stop! Cut! Cut! | 等等 停 停下 |
[04:03] | Ow! No, no. Oh, God. Oh, no. | 不要啊 天啊 别这样 |
[04:04] | – What, uh… stop. – Ow! No, Bones. | -搞什么 别动 -别这样 骨头 |
[04:07] | Oh, geez. | 天啊 |
[04:08] | What’s the problem, Jocco? | 怎么回事 约科 |
[04:10] | Um, I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[04:12] | She’s just excited. She’s very excited. | 她有点激动 太激动了 |
[04:14] | She’s been waiting a long time for this film. | 她等这部片子等得花儿都谢了 |
[04:16] | Don’t you want it to be accurate? | 难道你不想让电影更精确吗 |
[04:17] | You can’t just rip open a chest cavity like that, | 你不能就这样打开胸腔 |
[04:19] | – and the dialogue… – I… don’t care. | -还有那段对白 -我 才不在乎 |
[04:23] | Okay? I’m the only one that says “action”, | 只有我能说”开拍” |
[04:26] | and I’m the only one that says “cut”. | 也只有我才能喊”停下” |
[04:28] | Okay? | 明白了吗 |
[04:31] | Right! Reset! | 好了 再来一遍 |
[04:33] | – Reset! – Back to one. Props? | -再来一遍 -回到第一幕 道具师 |
[04:35] | We’re gonna need a fresh corpse. | 我们需要一具新的尸体 |
[04:40] | So Brennan read the new script | 布纳恩看过新剧本了 |
[04:41] | and the other lab members are still in there. | 电影里保留了其他实验室成员 |
[04:44] | Yeah, but not in any of the big, new action sequences. | 但却没有重要新奇的动作场面戏份 |
[04:48] | I just think it would be cool if they gave us one, too. | 他们要是给我们安排一场重头戏就好了 |
[04:51] | Us? | 我们 |
[04:52] | Well, you know, our fictional us’s. | 虚构的我们 |
[04:55] | Well, yeah, honey, | 亲爱的 |
[04:56] | but no one would know who we are anyway. | 反正也没人认识我们 |
[04:58] | Michael Vincent would. | 迈克尔·文森特认识 |
[05:00] | You’re kidding. | 说笑的吧 |
[05:01] | You want them to put your character | 你想让他们因为我们的儿子 |
[05:03] | in the movie more because of our son? | 而在电影里增加你的戏份 |
[05:06] | Is that too pathetic? | 太可悲了吗 |
[05:07] | No, honey, that’s… | 不 亲爱的 |
[05:09] | You’re the sweetest father in the world. | 你是世界上最贴心的父亲 |
[05:12] | Listen, whatever is going on out there in La-La Land, | 不论电影怎么拍 |
[05:15] | it’s all make-believe, | 那都是虚构的 |
[05:16] | and nobody can do what you do. | 你的位置无可替代 |
[05:19] | Well, that’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[05:21] | It is. | 本来就是 |
[05:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:24] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[05:26] | How did the dialogue get so mangled? | 对白怎么会错漏百出 |
[05:28] | I thought you had a technical consultant. | 我以为你们有个技术顾问的 |
[05:30] | Oh, we do. We have the best. | 我们有啊 最好的技术顾问 |
[05:31] | Uh, Doug? Dougie? | 道格 道基 |
[05:36] | Hello, Dr. Brennan, Agent Booth. | 你好 布纳恩博士 布斯探员 |
[05:38] | Filmore? | 菲尔莫尔 |
[05:39] | Have you tried the miniature quiche? It’s delicious. | 你们吃过迷你乳蛋饼了吗 太好吃了 |
[05:42] | You know each other? | 你们认识 |
[05:43] | We worked a previous case together. | 我们以前合作处理过一件案子 |
[05:44] | This man is a podiatrist. | 他是个足病医生 |
[05:46] | I hope you don’t ask for a raise. | 你就别指望加薪了 |
[05:49] | Marty! | 马蒂 |
[05:50] | I’m sorry. None of this is my fault. | 抱歉 这不是我的错 |
[05:52] | Jocco doesn’t care if the science is accurate. | 约科才不管科学上的准确性 |
[05:54] | He just wants everything to look good in film. | 只要电影好看就行了 |
[05:56] | Ugh, I find this rather disillusioning. | 我有种理想破灭的感觉 |
[05:58] | I did, too, | 我当时也是 |
[05:59] | until I got my first paycheck. | 直到我拿到第一笔薪水 |
[06:01] | Finally, right? | 总算好了 |
[06:02] | Places! From the top. | 各就各位 从头来过 |
[06:04] | Get the corpse ready. | 准备好尸体 |
[06:06] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[06:07] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[06:09] | This thing smells, Jocco. | 这东西好难闻 约科 |
[06:10] | Yeah, well, hold your nose. Let’s go. | 屏住呼吸吧 开拍 |
[06:12] | Wow, that smell is familiar, Bones. | 这气味很熟悉 骨头 |
[06:15] | Wait, you two sit down! | 等等 你们两个坐下 |
[06:16] | Security! | 保安 |
[06:18] | Frank, get them the hell outta here! | 弗兰克 他们轰出去 |
[06:19] | Put it back! FBI! | 放回去 我是联邦调查局 |
[06:20] | Take it out! Director! | 搬出来 我是导演 |
[06:22] | FBI! Put it back! | 联邦调查局 放回去 |
[06:23] | Take it out! | 搬出来 |
[06:24] | This is not a prop. This is a real dead body. | 这不是道具 这是一具真的死尸 |
[06:27] | What? | 什么 |
[06:27] | Oh, my God, oh! | 天哪 |
[06:29] | – That’s a real body? – Are we allowed to use a real body? | -这是真的尸体 -我们可以用真的尸体 |
[07:17] | I hear Dr. Brennan sent pictures. | 我听说布纳恩博士把照片发过来了 |
[07:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:21] | At first, I thought she was joking. | 一开始我还以为她在开玩笑 |
[07:22] | Looks like a prop, right? | 看上去真像个道具 |
[07:23] | A really good prop. | 太”仿真”了 |
[07:25] | – Do we know who it is? – Not yet. | -知道这是谁吗 -还不知道 |
[07:27] | No one’s been reported missing on the movie lot. | 片场没发现有人失踪 |
[07:29] | She wants me to start a facial reconstruction. | 她让我进行面容重建 |
[07:31] | Hey, maybe if we solve this case, | 也许我们解决了这件案子 |
[07:33] | they’ll put us in the movie more. | 他们会增加我们的戏份呢 |
[07:35] | I think we’re getting ahead of ourselves. | 我们逾矩了 |
[07:36] | This isn’t even our jurisdiction. | 这事我们管不了 |
[07:40] | It could be. | 可能可以管 |
[07:42] | That’s it. I’m shutting down the movie. | 结束吧 我要停止电影拍摄 |
[07:43] | No, no, you can’t shut down the movie. | 不 不 你不能停止拍摄 |
[07:45] | I’ll examine the remains. | 我会检验这具遗骸 |
[07:47] | It’s what I do. | 这就是我的工作 |
[07:48] | Mike here is the head of security. | 这位迈克是保安部负责人 |
[07:49] | He says we need to shut down. | 他说我们需要停工 |
[07:51] | LAPD should be here any minute. | 洛杉矶警局的人随时会到 |
[07:52] | But the FBI is already here. | 但联邦调查局的人已经在这儿了 |
[07:54] | That should be enough, right, Booth? | 有你应该就够了 对吧 布斯 |
[07:56] | Heat from inside the closed body bag sped decomposition. | 密封运尸袋内部的热量加速了尸体腐烂 |
[07:59] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[08:00] | I put time of death between 90 and 100 hours. | 死亡时间应该在90到100小时之间 |
[08:03] | The victim appears to be male, mid-40s… | 死者应该是男性 45岁上下 |
[08:05] | God, stop touching it! | 天哪 别动它了 |
[08:07] | The press on this is going to be a nightmare. | 媒体对这事的报道将是一场噩梦 |
[08:10] | Why does everything happen to me? | 为什么我会这么倒霉 |
[08:12] | Why don’t we solve this murder? | 我们为什么不接这案子 |
[08:13] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不行 |
[08:14] | We can’t do that! No. | 我们不能这样做 不行 |
[08:15] | Please? You know that we can. | 拜托了 你知道我们可以的 |
[08:17] | Dr. Filmore can assist me. | 菲尔莫尔博士可以协助我 |
[08:19] | It was more cost-effective for production | 制片厂借用真的实验器材要比 |
[08:20] | to rent real equipment than to build look-alikes, | 找人做仿真品划算得多 |
[08:22] | so this is actually a fully-functioning laboratory. | 所以这是一间功能完备的实验室 |
[08:24] | And you are a federal agent. | 而你是联邦探员 |
[08:26] | You can claim jurisdiction. | 你可以要求全权接手 |
[08:27] | You know the department will back you. | 你知道警方会支持你的 |
[08:29] | Please? Please? | 拜托 求你了 |
[08:30] | I’ve been dreaming of making a movie my whole life. | 我这辈子都梦想着能拍部电影 |
[08:32] | Are you gonna let one little decomposing corpse | 你难道要让一具小小的腐尸 |
[08:35] | get in the way of that? | 阻挡我的圆梦之路吗 |
[08:40] | Okay. Let me do this. | 好吧 让我来说 |
[08:42] | Okay, so tell you what, | 我跟你说 |
[08:44] | you don’t want bad press? | 你不想要负面报道吧 |
[08:45] | Why don’t you have the real Reichs and Lister | 不如让真正的莱克斯和利斯特 |
[08:47] | solve the murder for you? | 来帮你解决这起凶杀案 |
[08:48] | Makes for a great story, doesn’t it? | 会成为一段佳话 不是吗 |
[08:57] | Give him whatever he needs. | 满足他任何需要 |
[08:58] | If you solve this, remember, | 如果你们解决了这件案子 记住 |
[09:00] | it was all my idea. | 都是我出的主意 |
[09:03] | Clooney? | 克鲁尼 |
[09:04] | You are such a rascal! | 真是个淘气鬼 |
[09:15] | I feel like I’m looking at our lab | 这感觉好像我宿醉后 |
[09:16] | after a heavy night of drinking. | 看着我们的实验室 |
[09:18] | It’s actually state-of-the-art here. | 实际上这里是最先进的实验室了 |
[09:19] | I helped them rent the equipment. | 我帮他们租的设备 |
[09:20] | Which would explain the abundance of podiatry equipment. | 怪不得有很多足部医疗器械 |
[09:23] | There’s a profusion | 上肢和躯干有大量 |
[09:25] | of perimortem bone damage to the arms and the torso | 死前造成的骨损伤 |
[09:29] | as well as… a skull fracture. | 还有 颅骨骨折 |
[09:32] | Okay, could you direct the camera closer to the left costal margin? | 你能把镜头推近左肋缘吗 |
[09:37] | Based on staining of surrounding tissue, | 基于周围组织的着色情况 |
[09:40] | I’d say cause of death was a punctured aorta. | 我认为死因是主动脉穿刺伤 |
[09:42] | He bled out. | 失血过多而死 |
[09:43] | Excuse me. Dr. Brennan? | 打扰一下 布纳恩博士 |
[09:45] | Oh, Mr. Summers. | 萨莫斯先生 |
[09:46] | Dr. Saroyan, | 瑟罗博士 |
[09:47] | this is Mr. Summers. | 这位是萨莫斯先生 |
[09:48] | He plays Dr. Yagher, | 他饰演雅戈尔博士 |
[09:50] | the Hodgins character. | 电影里的哈金斯 |
[09:51] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[09:52] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[09:53] | Um, Dr. Brennan, you… | 布纳恩博士 你 |
[09:55] | We will be on call if you need anything. | 你有需要的话 我们随叫随到 |
[09:57] | Fine. | 好的 |
[09:59] | I’m sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰您 |
[10:00] | I just… I forgot some stuff up here | 我只是 我落了些东西在这 |
[10:01] | and they said I could get it if security escorted me. | 他们说 有保安陪同就能拿东西 |
[10:04] | If you don’t touch the remains or the surrounding surfaces. | 只要你不碰这具遗骸及其周围的东西 |
[10:08] | Seems that the compound fracture | 看起来死者 |
[10:10] | to the victim’s left seventh rib | 左边第七肋的有创骨折 |
[10:12] | could be what punctured his aorta. | 刺穿了其主动脉 |
[10:15] | I’m seeing bits of foliage on the victim’s shoes. | 我看到死者的鞋上有树叶碎片 |
[10:19] | That’s from a lauraceae family, | 这种叶子是樟科的 |
[10:21] | probably laurus nobilis, | 也许是月桂 |
[10:23] | if I had to… guess. | 如果要我说的话 |
[10:25] | I can’t believe that this is a real dead body. | 难以相信这是一具真的死尸 |
[10:27] | I can’t believe you identified the foliage. | 我难以相信你认出了那种树叶 |
[10:29] | Oh, I have a doctorate in botany, | 我有植物学 |
[10:31] | and one in microbiology, | 和微生物学博士学位 |
[10:32] | and I dabbled a bit in entomology as an undergrad. | 我大学还涉猎过昆虫学 |
[10:35] | That’s how I got this part. | 因此我才得到了这个角色 |
[10:37] | I wasn’t intimidated by all the lab speak. | 我不怕那些实验室术语 |
[10:39] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[10:40] | If you have a useful talent, | 如果你有真材实料 |
[10:41] | why are you an actor? | 为什么还做演员呢 |
[10:43] | Well, acting’s always been my first love, | 表演一直是我的最爱 |
[10:46] | and love always wins out in the end, right? | 找份自己热爱的事业才是王道 不是吗 |
[10:49] | Kind of like a methicillin-resistant staph infection. | 有点像耐甲氧西林葡萄球菌感染 |
[10:56] | Oh, got to admit, I do miss the science sometimes. | 我必须承认 有时我确实很想念科学 |
[11:00] | Anyway, uh, good luck with your investigation. | 总之 希望你们查案顺利 |
[11:03] | Dr. Summers, | 萨莫斯博士 |
[11:04] | where did you do your graduate work? | 你在哪儿念的学位 |
[11:06] | UC Berkeley. | 加州大学伯克利分校 |
[11:07] | My advisor was Dr. Lily Jacobson. | 我的导师是莉莉·雅各布森博士 |
[11:09] | I know Dr. Jacobson. | 我认识雅各布森博士 |
[11:13] | Have you ever used a GC mass spectrometer? | 你有没有用过气象色谱质谱仪 |
[11:17] | All your actors have criminal records here. | 你们这儿所有的演员都有犯罪记录 |
[11:20] | Mostly drugs, drunk driving, domestic disturbances. | 大多数是嗑药 酒驾 家暴 |
[11:23] | They say it’s part of their process. | 他们说这是人生的一部分 |
[11:24] | Oh, right, and you say your security’s tight here? | 你还说你们这儿的保安工作很难开展 |
[11:26] | Well, it’s tough to get on the lot, | 进片场很难 |
[11:27] | but once you’re here, you can pretty much go anywhere. | 但是一旦进来了 差不多就是哪都能去 |
[11:30] | What about leaving, huh? You check the vehicles? | 那离开片场呢 你们检查车辆吗 |
[11:32] | Uh, random searches, yeah. | 有随机检查 |
[11:35] | Well, so the killer probably hid the body here | 凶手将尸体藏匿于此 |
[11:38] | because it was too risky to move it. | 可能是因为要运走风险太大了 |
[11:40] | Whoa! Look at that, huh? | 快看啊 |
[11:42] | Hey-hey, Ox-Bow. | 《龙城风云》 |
[11:45] | I love that movie. | 我超爱这部电影 |
[11:49] | Marilyn. | 玛丽莲·梦露 |
[11:50] | I know. It’s a nice change of pace from the Bureau. | 辞掉局里工作来这里换换口味挺不错 |
[11:52] | “Bureau”? You were in the Bureau? | “局里” 你曾在局里工作 |
[11:54] | Yeah, five years as a special agent in Chicago. | 是的 五年前在芝加哥做特别探员 |
[11:56] | Then I had my daughter, and she’s three now. | 然后有了女儿 她现在三岁了 |
[11:59] | I make twice as much here, | 我在这儿赚的是原来的两倍 |
[12:00] | the sun is always shining, | 天气总是阳光明媚 |
[12:02] | and we got a spot opening up if you’re interested. | 如果你感兴趣 我们有个职位还在招工 |
[12:04] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我 -是啊 |
[12:05] | Nah, I don’t really think I’m cut out for this place. | 不了 我不适合这个地方 |
[12:08] | That’s how I used to feel, | 我以前也这么觉得 |
[12:08] | but you’ve got kids too. | 可你也有孩子了 |
[12:10] | You should think about it. | 应该好好考虑一下 |
[12:11] | And you can surf before work. I do every day. | 还能在上班前冲个浪 我每天如此 |
[12:13] | All right, before I call the movers, | 好吧 给搬家公司打电话之前 |
[12:14] | I’d like to check out the alibis | 我要核对那些有案底的人 |
[12:16] | of all the people who had records. | 他们的不在场证明 |
[12:17] | – Okay, this way. – All right. | -好的 这边 -好 |
[12:24] | I can’t believe I’m actually working with The Jeffersonian. | 真不敢相信我真的在和杰斐逊实验室成员共事 |
[12:27] | Neither can I. This is not fair. | 我也不信 这不公平 |
[12:29] | His ookey room is ookier than mine. | 他的工作室比我的还要牛逼 |
[12:31] | Hodgins. | 哈金斯 |
[12:32] | Do you even have any idea | 你到底知不知道 |
[12:34] | what the first species are to invade a decomposing body? | 最先侵入腐尸的是什么物种 |
[12:36] | Um, calliphoridae and sarcophagidae, right? | 丽蝇科和麻蝇科 对吧 |
[12:39] | You pick that up from the movie dialogue? | 你从电影对白里学的吗 |
[12:41] | No. | 不是啊 |
[12:42] | All right, I’ve been using | 好了 我在用 |
[12:43] | a dichotomous key here to identify the samples. | 二叉式检索表来鉴别样本 |
[12:46] | I’m gonna send that to you, see what you think. | 我传给你 看看你怎么想 |
[12:48] | Has Agent Booth run a background check on you yet? | 布斯探员调查过你的背景了吗 |
[12:51] | Honey, Brennan and Cam spoke with his graduate advisor, | 亲爱的 布纳恩和凯和他的研究生导师谈过 |
[12:54] | so play nice. | 所以对他友善点 |
[12:56] | He’s touching evidence. | 他在碰那些证据 |
[12:57] | How do we know he’s not the killer? | 我们怎么知道他不是凶手 |
[12:59] | Cam, is that Dr. Saroyan’s first name? | 凯 是瑟罗博士的名吗 |
[13:02] | Yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[13:04] | She looks so familiar to me. | 她看起来很眼熟 |
[13:06] | Did she ever live in New York? | 她在纽约生活过吗 |
[13:07] | Yeah, for over ten years. | 待了十多年呢 |
[13:09] | Maybe we crossed paths there. | 或许我们以前偶遇过 |
[13:13] | Okay, you were right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[13:15] | The foliage on the victim was laurus nobilis. | 死者身上的叶子是月桂 |
[13:18] | Fine. One correct answer does not a scientist make. | 说对了这一点也不代表你就是科学家了 |
[13:21] | Yeah, no, no, of course not. | 没错 当然说明不了什么 |
[13:22] | It was probably a lucky guess. | 可能是我凑巧猜对而已 |
[13:25] | Okay, the facial reconstruction is done. | 好了 面容重建完成 |
[13:28] | Here is our victim. | 这就是死者的容貌 |
[13:30] | I’ll tell Brennan to run this through missing persons. | 我会让布纳恩在失踪人口中比对 |
[13:32] | You don’t have to do that. | 不必了 |
[13:34] | I know who that is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[13:36] | That’s Hanson Stevens. | 他叫汉森·史蒂文斯. |
[13:38] | He’s the head of the studio. | 他是制片厂的负责人 |
[13:46] | How could someone as important as a studio president | 像制片厂总裁这样重要的人 |
[13:49] | not be reported missing? | 失踪了却没人报案 |
[13:51] | Oh, maybe Angela made a mistake. | 或许安琪拉弄错了 |
[13:52] | It’s unlikely with such a pristine skull. | 给这样未受损的头骨重建容貌不太可能会出错 |
[13:56] | That topiary is remarkable! | 那个灌木修剪得太棒了 |
[13:58] | It looks just like a cello. | 真像一把大提琴 |
[14:00] | This place is like a park, don’t you think? | 这里就像个公园 你不觉得吗 |
[14:02] | I mean, it’s so beautiful out here. | 这里太美了 |
[14:05] | Now, Christine, she loves the beach. | 克里斯汀 她喜欢海滩 |
[14:07] | If we lived out here, | 如果我们住在这儿 |
[14:08] | we could probably go to Disney Land almost every day. | 也许可以每天都泡在迪斯尼乐园 |
[14:11] | But we don’t live here. | 可惜我们不住这儿 |
[14:12] | Excuse me, I need to find out | 打扰了 我想了解一下 |
[14:15] | whether a certain type of foliage can be found on the lot. | 在片场有没有某一种树叶 |
[14:17] | Is that something you can help me with? | 你能帮帮我吗 |
[14:19] | Oh, uh, I just do what she tells me. | 我做的事都是她吩咐的 |
[14:20] | We’ve got a species map in the office. | 办公室里有一份植物分布图 |
[14:22] | Just call my extension, | 打到我分机 |
[14:24] | Valerie Rogers, head groundskeeper. | 我是瓦莱丽·罗杰斯 园丁负责人 |
[14:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:27] | Did you do all these, uh..? | 这些都是你做的吗 |
[14:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:29] | She is Picasso. | 她就是毕加索 |
[14:31] | Fernando, when you finish those, | 费尔南多 做完那些之后 |
[14:32] | you can mow the west lawn, okay, please? | 请你去西边草坪割草 好吗 |
[14:34] | I just did it yesterday. | 我昨天才刚割过 |
[14:35] | Well, not that well. | 不够好 |
[14:39] | I’ll get that map out for you. Have a good day. | 我帮你们去拿地图 日安 |
[14:46] | I’m sorry, Mr. Stevens is busy. | 抱歉 史蒂文斯先生在忙 |
[14:48] | Really? I want to go in that office. | 是吗 我要进那间办公室 |
[14:49] | I’m FBI. You see, this is a real FBI badge. | 我是联邦调查局的 看到没 这是真警徽 |
[14:52] | And Mr. Stevens loves the FBI. | 史蒂文斯先生最喜欢联邦调查局了 |
[14:55] | He’s got an Al Capone movie in development, | 他正在筹划一部黑帮电影 |
[14:58] | but he is busy today. | 但他今天很忙 |
[14:59] | So you’re telling us | 所以你是说 |
[15:00] | that Hanson Stevens is inside that office right now? | 汉森·史蒂文斯现在正在这间办公室里 |
[15:02] | Of course, but as I said… | 当然 但正如我所说 |
[15:05] | I’m sorry, Mr. Stevens is unavailable. | 抱歉 史蒂文斯先生现在没空 |
[15:06] | Can I have him return? | 能等他有空了回你电话吗 |
[15:08] | Sure. | 好的 |
[15:09] | Write out all your questions | 写下你们所有的问题 |
[15:10] | and I’ll upload them to his tablet. | 我会上传到他的平板电脑里 |
[15:11] | “Tablet”? This is ridiculous. | “平板电脑” 太荒谬了 |
[15:13] | No, you can’t go in there! | 不 你们不能进去 |
[15:17] | There’s no one here. | 这里没人 |
[15:18] | So what do you have to say for yourself now, huh, sport? | 你现在要怎么为自己辩解 说他去做运动了 |
[15:21] | Can I get you a beverage? | 你们要喝饮料吗 |
[15:23] | Bottled water? | 瓶装水 |
[15:26] | Wheat grass? | 小麦草汁 |
[15:31] | No blood. Doesn’t appear as if he was killed here. | 没有血迹 看起来他不是在这里被杀的 |
[15:33] | It says here you used to work for an agent, | 资料显示你曾给一位经纪人打过工 |
[15:35] | then you got fired for assaulting him and trashing his office. | 然后因为殴打他以及毁坏他办公室而遭到开除 |
[15:38] | He made me sleep in a kennel with his dog when he went on vacation. | 他去度假的时候让我和他的狗睡在狗窝里 |
[15:41] | A kennel? | 狗窝 |
[15:42] | Victim’s cell phone is still here. | 死者的手机还在这里 |
[15:43] | We should upload the contents to Angela. | 我们应该将手机里的东西上传给安琪拉 |
[15:45] | I’ll have our I.T. guys help. | 我去让我们的技术人员帮忙 |
[15:46] | I didn’t kill Mr. Stevens. | 我没杀史蒂文斯先生 |
[15:48] | I was just covering for him. I swear. | 我只是帮他打掩护 我发誓 |
[15:51] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[15:52] | Two, three times a year, Hanson would go AWOL.. | 每年有那么两三次 汉森会不见人影 |
[15:55] | Nick would deflect calls, I’d cover the meetings… | 尼克就负责转接电话 要开会就交给我 |
[15:58] | Where would he go? | 他会去哪 |
[15:58] | Who knows? He’d grab whatever actress | 谁知道 他会带着那周和他上床的 |
[16:00] | he was sleeping with that week | 随便什么女演员 |
[16:01] | and take off on a corporate jet. | 坐上公司的飞机离开 |
[16:03] | Mr. Stevens may have had his failings, | 史蒂文斯先生也许是有缺点 |
[16:04] | but he turned this studio around. | 但是他也将这家制片厂打理得很好 |
[16:06] | Yeah, he had help, Nick. | 他有贵人相助 尼克 |
[16:09] | No, I-I’m just saying. | 没事 我就是说说 |
[16:11] | I love Hanson. | 我很喜欢汉森 |
[16:14] | Gonna need to know where you were last Friday night. | 我要知道上周五晚上你在哪 |
[16:15] | Nick has logs, don’t you? | 尼克有日志的 对吧 |
[16:17] | Yeah, you too. I’d like to see your logs, too. | 还有你的 我也要看看你的行程日志 |
[16:24] | All right, now you gently swab the damaged edge | 现在用棉签轻轻擦拭受损的 |
[16:28] | of the bone, and just put that into the solution. | 骨头边缘 然后放入溶液中 |
[16:31] | Just… gently. | 轻点 |
[16:33] | And there’s really enough trace | 真有足够的量 |
[16:34] | to indicate the makeup of the weapon? | 来确定凶器组成吗 |
[16:36] | If we’re lucky, | 如果我们运气够好 |
[16:37] | and if you’re competent. | 而且你够能干的话 |
[16:39] | Well, I have to be. I am playing a genius in the film. | 必须的 我在电影中饰演一个天才 |
[16:42] | Yeah, that, you are. | 没错 你是演一个天才 |
[16:45] | That, you are. | 是演一个天才 |
[16:47] | Now, once that syringe is ready, | 现在 准备好注射器 |
[16:49] | I want you to stick that into the injection port | 你要将它从质谱机的注射口 |
[16:51] | on the mass spec. | 插进去 |
[16:53] | Good, and now just depress the plunger. | 很好 现在压下活塞 |
[16:59] | Done. | 搞定 |
[17:02] | Mother Suckers! | 吸血鬼 |
[17:03] | I beg your pardon? | 再说一遍 |
[17:04] | That’s why Dr. Saroyan looks so familiar! | 所以瑟罗医生才这么眼熟 |
[17:06] | Invasion of the Mother Suckers was this awful, | 《吸血鬼入侵》 |
[17:10] | low-budget movie that I did | 是我刚搬到纽约时 |
[17:11] | when I first moved to New York. | 参与拍摄的小制作烂片 |
[17:13] | There was a girl in it, looks just like Dr. Saroyan. | 里面有个女孩 长得很像瑟罗医生 |
[17:17] | Weird, huh? | 奇怪吧 |
[17:18] | Very. | 非常奇怪 |
[17:20] | Oh, hey, got the results. | 有结果了 |
[17:22] | Uh, traces of copper and zinc. | 有微量铜和锌 |
[17:25] | That’s brass. | 是黄铜 |
[17:26] | Brass, foliage… | 黄铜 叶子 |
[17:29] | and Invasion of the Mother Suckers? | 还有《吸血鬼入侵》 |
[17:39] | The fractures to both patellas | 两块膝盖骨骨折 |
[17:41] | suggest the victim was knocked over with substantial force. | 表明死者被很大的外力击倒 |
[17:45] | Hmm, and the injury to the frontal bone would indicate | 额骨的伤表明 |
[17:47] | that he hit his forehead | 死者倒下的时候 |
[17:49] | on some sort of brass protuberance during his fall. | 前额撞在了某些黄铜突出物上 |
[17:54] | And the remaining fractures? | 其它骨折呢 |
[17:56] | All caused by posterior-to-anterior force. | 都是由自后向前的力量造成 |
[17:59] | I’m pleased to see that your foray | 我很高兴看到你跨行尝试 |
[18:02] | into another pseudo-profession like film consulting | 另一种职业 比如电影顾问 |
[18:05] | hasn’t dulled your scientific acumen. | 并没有让你的科学敏锐感变得迟钝 |
[18:09] | Thank you? | 谢了 |
[18:10] | I’m going to spend some time with my daughter, | 我要去陪我女儿了 |
[18:12] | but I will be reachable by cell phone. | 可以电话联系我 |
[18:14] | Preeminent scientist, best-selling author, | 卓越的科学家 畅销书作家 |
[18:15] | and now, devoted mother. | 现在 又是无私的母亲 |
[18:17] | I sometimes think you appear in my life | 有时我在想你出现在我的生活中 |
[18:19] | for the sole purpose of making me feel inadequate. | 就是为了让我觉得自己还不够出色 |
[18:21] | You give me far too much credit, Dr. Filmore. | 你太抬举我了 菲尔莫尔博士 |
[18:24] | You’re perfectly capable of recognizing your own inadequacies. | 你的优点就是很有自知之明 |
[18:31] | You know, the criminal records are not surprising. | 那些犯罪记录很平常 |
[18:34] | The entertainment industry has its own set of norms. | 娱乐圈有自己的一套基准 |
[18:36] | Not only is bad behavior rarely punished, | 不良行为不仅很少受到惩罚 |
[18:39] | it’s often rewarded. | 还常会获得奖赏 |
[18:40] | Wow, why does your office look like the command center | 为什么你的办公室看起来像是 |
[18:43] | in some super villain’s submarine? | 某个超级大奸角潜艇里的指挥中心 |
[18:45] | I don’t know. I guess my bobblehead bobby wasn’t flashy enough. | 不知道 大概是我的电影角色还不够招摇吧 |
[18:48] | Well, I still think that it’s an excellent idea | 我还是觉得问问那里的工作人员 |
[18:51] | to question people there. | 肯定会有所收获 |
[18:53] | The actors might suddenly see | 演员们也许突然看到 |
[18:54] | their fictional world as real. | 虚构的情节真的在现实生活中上演了 |
[18:56] | It might work to your advantage. | 这也许会对你有利 |
[18:57] | Right. | 没错 |
[18:59] | Let me ask you a question. | 问你个问题 |
[19:00] | Um, do you think Bones would be open to, | 你觉得骨头会不会接受 |
[19:03] | I don’t know, living on the West Coast? | 在西海岸生活 |
[19:05] | Where did that come from? | 这想法打哪来的 |
[19:07] | I don’t know, this, uh, this job opened up… | 不确定 有个职位在招工 |
[19:10] | – In Los Angeles? – Yeah. | -在洛杉矶 -对 |
[19:11] | Less risk, more money. | 低风险 高薪资 |
[19:13] | I mean, now that we have a family, | 既然我们组成了一个家庭 |
[19:15] | that seems right, and the more that I think about it, | 似乎就该这样做 我越想 |
[19:17] | for me, it’s… | 对于我来说 这 |
[19:22] | I do my own stunts, but you are awesome! | 我施展了绝技 但是你太厉害了 |
[19:24] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在这里搞什么鬼 |
[19:25] | I coulda killed you. Get up! | 我可能会杀了你的 起来 |
[19:27] | Unbelievable! | 简直难以置信 |
[19:28] | No sense of mortality at all. | 一点都不怕死 |
[19:30] | Completely delusional. | 完全是个妄想狂 |
[19:31] | Oh, who’s the big head? | 电视上这人是谁 |
[19:33] | It’s the FBI shrink. | 联邦调查局的心理医生 |
[19:34] | I was just trying to show him how I’m gonna play Lister. | 我只是想让他看看我会如何饰演利斯特 |
[19:36] | I mean, this guy’s, like, Steve McQueen, man. | 伙计 这家伙就像史蒂夫·麦奎因 |
[19:38] | I gotta do him justice. | 我要演出他的精髓 |
[19:40] | – “McQueen”? – Oh, yeah. | -“麦奎因” -是啊 |
[19:41] | That’s funny you say that ’cause… | 你这么说真是有趣 因为 |
[19:42] | Agent Booth, you were going to ask some questions? | 布斯探员 你不是还要问些事吗 |
[19:44] | Right, right. | 没错 |
[19:45] | So, Mr. Conway… | 康韦先生 |
[19:46] | Blaine, dude. Blaine. | 布莱恩 兄弟 叫我布莱恩 |
[19:48] | We’re both FBI, right? | 我们都是联邦调查局的 不是吗 |
[19:50] | No. | 不是 |
[19:51] | I checked out your alibi for the weekend, | 我核实了你周末的不在场证明 |
[19:52] | and the people at the hotel in Santa Barbara? | 圣巴巴拉市酒店的人 |
[19:54] | They have no record of you. | 没有你的登记记录 |
[19:56] | I can’t use my own name. I’d get mobbed. | 我不能用真名 会被围观的 |
[19:59] | You don’t seriously think I killed Hanson? | 你不会真觉得是我杀了汉森吧 |
[20:01] | You have a record here for drug use, assault. | 你有吸食毒品 袭击他人的案底 |
[20:04] | Dude, I was just trying to get on TMZ. | 老兄 我只是想上美国名人消息网 |
[20:07] | So I slugged a few people. | 才扇了几个人 |
[20:09] | Look, everybody hated Hanson. | 大家都讨厌汉森 |
[20:10] | Jocco hated him; | 约科讨厌他 |
[20:12] | Cherie used him and then hated him; | 切丽利用他 后来也讨厌他 |
[20:14] | everybody in publicity hated him; Mandy hated him… | 宣传组里每个人都讨厌他 曼蒂讨厌他 |
[20:16] | Yeah, everybody hated him. | 大家都讨厌他 |
[20:17] | Okay, great, you know what, I’m gonna check out your alibi. | 我跟你说 我会去核实你的不在场证明 |
[20:20] | You stay close. | 给我好好待着 |
[20:22] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:24] | Can I have my gun? | 我能拿回我的枪吗 |
[20:25] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[20:26] | – Hey, right? – You. | -开玩笑的 -你啊 |
[20:27] | You’re good. Look at that. | 你很厉害 瞧这身手 |
[20:31] | FBI! FBI! | 联邦调查局 |
[20:33] | You see what I gotta deal with? | 你都看到我得和怎样的人打交道了吧 |
[20:35] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[20:35] | His belt buckle says “kooky”. | 他从头到脚就是个怪人 |
[20:38] | I can see the McQueen thing, though. | 话说我看出来你有点像麦奎因了 |
[20:41] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[20:42] | Little bit. A little bit. | 是有一点像 |
[20:45] | There was nothing of value on Stevens’ cell phone, | 史蒂文斯的手机上没什么有价值的线索 |
[20:47] | but I did notice that he subscribed | 但我却注意到他申请了 |
[20:49] | to a remote backup service. | 远程备份服务 |
[20:51] | Which means that even if something was erased, | 也就是说即使有人清除了手机里的东西 |
[20:53] | you could access it via the backup service? | 你也可以通过备份服务读取 |
[20:56] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[20:57] | Here’s a call from Friday, 8:47 p.m., | 这是周五晚上8点47分的来电 |
[21:00] | which is the night he disappeared. | 也就是他失踪的那晚 |
[21:01] | It was deleted later. | 后来被删除了 |
[21:03] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[21:04] | I’m not gonna get screwed by you again, Hanson. | 我不会再被你耍得团团转了 汉森 |
[21:06] | If you want to apologize, I’ll be here all night. | 如果你要道歉的话 我整晚都在 |
[21:08] | Otherwise, you’re dead to me. | 否则 我们恩断义绝 |
[21:09] | Well, that certainly sounds hostile. | 听起来语气不善 |
[21:11] | Yeah, it came from the studio. | 是从制片厂打出的 |
[21:14] | I ran the extension through the studio directory. | 我在制片厂的通讯录里比对了这个分机号 |
[21:18] | “Liam Toynen, Bungalow 314”. | “利亚姆·托伦, 314号小屋” |
[21:21] | Isn’t he the guy who rewrote Dr. Brennan’s script? | 他不就是那个改编布纳恩教授小说的人吗 |
[21:24] | Yes, he is, | 是的 就是他 |
[21:25] | and the studio I.T. guys flagged him | 制片厂的技术人员因为他搜索 |
[21:28] | for searching questionable websites, | 可疑网站标记过他 |
[21:30] | and there’s this. | 就是这个网站 |
[21:33] | “The Perfect Murder.” | “完美的谋杀” |
[21:34] | Yep. | 没错 |
[21:35] | Looks like this one wasn’t perfect enough, Liam. | 看来这起案子还不够完美 利亚姆 |
[21:43] | Bart! It’s Bart Simpson! | 巴特 是巴特·辛普森 |
[21:44] | Hey, look at that! | 快看啊 |
[21:47] | Hey, Bones, come on, take a picture | 骨头 快来给我和巴特 |
[21:49] | of me and Bart for Parker, huh? | 拍张照 我好拿给帕克看 |
[21:50] | Booth, Bungalow 314. | 布斯 是314号小屋 |
[21:53] | – What? – And look. | -什么 -你看 |
[21:54] | – What are you doing? – The sprinkler head? | -你在干什么 -这个洒水喷头 |
[21:56] | The shape could match the victim’s head injury. | 形状也许和死者头部的伤口吻合 |
[22:00] | Made out of brass, right? | 是用黄铜做的 对吧 |
[22:01] | Yes, but it’s clean. | 是的 但这个很干净 |
[22:03] | How about that one over there? | 那边那个呢 |
[22:14] | Blood. | 有血迹 |
[22:15] | Blood. | 血迹 |
[22:23] | We heard your voice message to Hanson. | 我们听了你给汉森的留言 |
[22:25] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[22:26] | So… what, you’ve never been angry with anyone before? | 那又如何 你们从没跟别人发过火吗 |
[22:29] | Why are we talking on the set? | 为什么我们要在布景里谈话 |
[22:30] | Because this is official business. | 因为这是公事 |
[22:32] | And so, this is almost my official office. | 这里也差不多算是我的办公室了 |
[22:35] | – Right, Bones? – Sure. | -是吧 骨头 -当然 |
[22:37] | On the voice message, | 你留言 |
[22:39] | you asked Hanson Stevens to | 叫汉森·史蒂文斯 |
[22:41] | come to your bungalow late at night. | 深夜去你的小屋 |
[22:42] | It’s not a polite invitation. | 而且还语气不善 |
[22:44] | Yeah. He was trying to get me | 他要我免费 |
[22:46] | to do a draft of a script for free. | 给他写本剧本 |
[22:47] | I don’t work for free, | 我又不搞公益 |
[22:49] | so we had a little bit of a disagreement. | 于是我们起了一点点争执 |
[22:51] | Maybe you had that disagreement outside the bungalow, | 也许你们在小屋外起了争执 |
[22:53] | because that is where he died. | 因为他就是死在那儿的 |
[22:55] | What? | 什么 |
[22:56] | Let’s take a look at this, huh? | 来看看这个 |
[22:58] | “How To Commit the Perfect Murder.” | “怎样犯下完美的谋杀” |
[22:59] | Why were you looking at this Web site? | 你为什么要看这个网站 |
[23:02] | What? Okay, that’s research. I’m-I’m doing a thriller. | 什么 那是研究 我在写一部惊悚片 |
[23:04] | Don’t you do research on the Internet when you write? | 你写作的时候难道不上网搜集资料吗 |
[23:07] | Oh, I-I do, actually. | 实际上 我也这么做 |
[23:10] | So what happened when Stevens showed up that night? | 那晚史蒂文斯去找你 到底发生了什么 |
[23:12] | He didn’t show up. That’s the thing. | 他根本没露面 我还奇怪呢 |
[23:13] | He usually comes by, apologizes, and you know, | 他通常会过来向我道歉 |
[23:15] | gives me a few hundred grand to finish the draft. | 给我几万块钱让我写完 |
[23:19] | A few hundred grand? | 几万块钱 |
[23:20] | – Yeah. – For what? | -是的 -为什么 |
[23:21] | I’m in demand. | 我很受欢迎 |
[23:23] | But you were on the lot that night? | 但你那晚确实在片场 |
[23:24] | Yeah. I was writing your thing. | 是的 我在写你那书的剧本 |
[23:26] | You didn’t hear any fighting outside or anything? | 你没有听到外面有人争吵什么的吗 |
[23:27] | Look, guys, | 你们听好了 |
[23:28] | I would be an idiot to kill Hanson. | 我去杀了汉森才是傻瓜呢 |
[23:30] | Okay, the guy paid me buckets to write crap. | 他给我大把大把的钱去写些狗屁不通的东西 |
[23:34] | Crap? You’re writing my film. | 狗屁不通的东西 你写的可是我的电影 |
[23:36] | Sorry to burst your bubble, but the only reason | 我不是故意要煞风景 |
[23:38] | that he greenlit your film was | 但他之所以要拍你的电影 |
[23:39] | to get into Cherie Redfern’s pants, so… | 只是因为他想睡切丽·雷德芬而已 |
[23:44] | The ice palace is stupid. | 冰宫的桥段很蠢 |
[23:46] | Yeah, it is dumb. | 没错 是有点傻 |
[23:47] | So… | 那 |
[23:48] | It is kind of dumb. | 是有点傻 |
[23:49] | Stupid. | 蠢极了 |
[23:58] | This is a still from Invasion of the Mother Suckers. | 这是《吸血鬼入侵》的剧照 |
[24:01] | Oh, my God, that’s Cam. | 天哪 那是凯米拉 |
[24:03] | We have to get our hands on a copy of this movie. | 我们得弄到这部电影 |
[24:05] | Yeah, absolutely, but I thought you said | 必须的 但你不是说 |
[24:08] | that this was out of print. | 已经绝版了 |
[24:10] | You’re telling me you have millions of dollars | 你连一部《吸血鬼入侵》 |
[24:12] | of computer equipment, and you can’t rustle up a copy | 都找不到的话 这些价值连城的电脑 |
[24:14] | of Invasion of the Mother Suckers? | 难道都是摆设吗 |
[24:17] | I’m on it. | 马上去找 |
[24:25] | I met Hanson | 四个月前 |
[24:27] | at a charity event four months ago. | 我在一次慈善活动中遇到了汉森 |
[24:30] | He was so charming, we just clicked. | 他很有魅力 我们一见钟情了 |
[24:32] | Right. | 可不是 |
[24:33] | And after you clicked, | 你们来电以后 |
[24:34] | he offered you the lead in, uh, Bone of Contention. | 他就让你主演《骨之谜》了 |
[24:37] | Yeah, but he respected my talent. | 是的 但他很尊重我的演技 |
[24:40] | I’m not one of those actresses | 我不是那种靠潜规则 |
[24:41] | that just sleeps her way to the top. | 飞黄腾达的女星 |
[24:43] | Right. | 好吧 |
[24:46] | Right. I don’t think he was treating you right. | 我不觉得他对你很好 |
[24:48] | I mean, he did offer you a role in his next film, | 他确实让你出演他的下一部电影 |
[24:50] | but he gave the lead | 但是他把主角给了 |
[24:52] | to Jennifer Garner, right? | 詹妮弗·加纳 对吧 |
[24:53] | Well, I’m not gonna lie. | 说真的 |
[24:54] | Hanson could be a real bastard. | 汉森有时候是挺混蛋的 |
[24:56] | But I’m not the only one | 但是并不只有我 |
[24:56] | who felt that way. | 一个人这样认为 |
[24:58] | That skank Mandy has wanted his job for two years. | 那个讨厌的曼蒂已经窥视他的工作两年了 |
[25:01] | She’s probably refurnished his office already. | 她可能已经重新装修了他的办公室 |
[25:03] | Mi amor. | 亲爱的 |
[25:06] | Wait! Wait! No, Nando, please don’t. | 等等 别进来 南多 |
[25:08] | So, you’re sleeping with him, too? | 你跟他也有一腿 |
[25:11] | Why do you say it like that? Because I’m a gardener? | 你这是什么口气 因为我是个园丁 |
[25:13] | And what does he mean by “too”? | 还有那个”也”是什么意思 |
[25:14] | Who else can give you what I can do? | 还有谁能像我一样爱你 |
[25:16] | I don’t know. Can you offer her a lead in a film? | 我也不知道 你能让她主演一部电影吗 |
[25:18] | Can we just save this for later, please? | 我们能晚点再谈吗 |
[25:20] | I’ll have you know, I’m produced in Mexico. | 我告诉你 我在墨西哥是制片人 |
[25:22] | Two films. | 制作了两部电影 |
[25:23] | One went to Sundance. | 一部还进了圣丹斯电影节 |
[25:25] | Right, so then, you probably know who Cherie here | 你应该就知道切丽在和谁 |
[25:28] | is sleeping with. | 上床了 |
[25:29] | Well, I mean, how am I gonna say no to Hanson? | 我怎么能拒绝汉森呢 |
[25:32] | It is a simple, one-syllable word. | 不过是简简单单一个字而已 |
[25:34] | Excuse me. I’d like to know where | 不好意思 我想知道你们俩 |
[25:36] | you both were last Friday night. | 上周五晚都在哪里 |
[25:38] | Oh, uh, I was on set filming all night. | 我拍戏拍了一整晚 |
[25:40] | – You can ask Jocco. – Jocco. | -你可以问约科 -约科 |
[25:42] | How about you, | 你呢 |
[25:43] | Sundance boy? | 圣丹斯男孩 |
[25:43] | I was at a Robert McKee writing seminar. | 我在上罗伯特·麦基的写作课[著名写作老师] |
[25:46] | – I have receipts. – Great. | -我有收据 -很好 |
[25:47] | Okay, we’ll check all that out. | 我们会去核实的 |
[25:48] | You two, stick close, okay? | 你们俩哪都别去 知道吗 |
[25:50] | Good luck, kid. | 祝你好运 孩子 |
[25:52] | He was going to give my role to Jennifer Garner. | 他要把我的角色给詹妮弗·加纳 |
[25:54] | What was I supposed to do, mi amor? | 我还能怎么办 亲爱的 |
[25:57] | Please? | 别生气了 |
[26:07] | Oh, Dr. Brennan, good. | 布纳恩博士 来得正好 |
[26:09] | I noticed a roughness | 我发现死者左手 |
[26:10] | on two of the victim’s left metacarpals. | 有两块掌骨很粗糙 |
[26:12] | And upon magnification, it became clear | 放大之后 可以清楚看到 |
[26:14] | that there were minute shards | 有微小的碎片 |
[26:16] | of debris imbedded in the bone, | 嵌在骨头里 |
[26:17] | and it looks like glass. | 看起来像玻璃 |
[26:20] | When Barry returns from filming, | 等巴里拍摄完回来 |
[26:22] | see that he and Dr. Hodgins analyze the shards. | 让他和哈金斯博士分析一下这些碎片 |
[26:27] | Oh, what’s that? | 这是什么 |
[26:29] | It’s a map of the studios. | 制片厂的地图 |
[26:30] | I just got it from the groundskeeper. | 我刚从园丁那里拿到的 |
[26:32] | I’ve shaded the areas | 我已经在地图上标出了 |
[26:33] | with the laurus nobilis foliage, | 会有我们在死者身上找到的 |
[26:36] | which we found on the victim, | 那种月桂叶的地方 |
[26:36] | but none is near the murder site. | 但是都离犯罪现场很远 |
[26:39] | The murder took place on a surface covered with grass, | 凶案发生在草地上 |
[26:42] | a scenario every forensic podiatrist dreams of. | 每个足迹检验专家做梦都想遇到这种情况 |
[26:45] | I can make sonographic representations | 我可以绘制一张 |
[26:47] | of all the impressions made in the underlying dirt, | 泥土上压痕的超声波检查图 |
[26:49] | then reconstruct exactly what happened in the attack. | 然后精确重现当时的情况 |
[26:52] | But the crime scene is five days old. | 但是凶案已经过去五天了 |
[26:54] | – People have been walking on it. – No problem. | -已经有人在上面走过了 -没问题的 |
[26:58] | Are you afraid that I, | 你难道害怕我这个 |
[27:00] | humble podiatrist and overpaid film consultant, | 没地位的足病医生兼工资过高的电影顾问 |
[27:03] | might uncover information that you couldn’t? | 会找到什么你们遗漏的线索吗 |
[27:05] | This is not a competition, Dr. Filmore. | 又不是比赛 菲尔莫尔博士 |
[27:08] | Oh, yes, it is, Dr. Brennan. | 当然是比赛 布纳恩博士 |
[27:12] | So, uh, mike– he, uh, offered me a job. | 迈克给我提供了一份工作 |
[27:17] | What, here? | 什么 在这里 |
[27:18] | We live 3,000 miles away. | 我们住在离这三千英里远的地方 |
[27:19] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 不合逻辑啊 |
[27:21] | Double the pay, oh, less danger. | 双倍工资 危险还小 |
[27:23] | Except for the killings. | 不是也有凶杀案 |
[27:25] | One every now and then will keep us fresh. | 偶尔来一起还挺刺激的 |
[27:27] | Besides, the other night, you said you loved | 而且 你那晚说你喜欢 |
[27:30] | looking at the ocean from the hotel. | 从旅馆窗户看着大海 |
[27:32] | I do, as long as I don’t think about the fecal contamination | 我是喜欢 只要我不想着 |
[27:34] | from improperly handled run-off. | 那些处理不当的排污 |
[27:36] | Right. It’s true. It’s a bad idea. | 对 没错 真是个烂主意 |
[27:42] | What did you find? | 有什么发现 |
[27:43] | Oh, oh, so, I tracked down the director. | 我找到了那位导演 |
[27:45] | He’s now a high school teacher in Pittsburgh. | 他现在是匹茨堡一所高中的老师 |
[27:47] | But he just sent me an e-mail | 但他刚给我发了电邮 |
[27:49] | that he has a copy of Invasion of the Mother Suckers | 说他的车库里有 |
[27:51] | in his garage. | 《吸血鬼入侵》 |
[27:53] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[27:54] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[27:57] | Sorry. Are you ready? | 抱歉 你准备好了吗 |
[27:59] | Oh my God. What are you wearing? | 天哪 你踩的那是什么 |
[28:02] | It’s called the Gait Replicator. | 这个是步态复制器 |
[28:04] | Yeah, he’s going to recreate what happened at the murder site. | 他要重现案发现场的情况 |
[28:08] | We’re linking up his Robo Cop suit into the Angelatron. | 我们要把他这套机器服连到安琪拉程序上 |
[28:12] | And the Replicator can mimic exactly | 这样复制器就可以精确模拟出 |
[28:15] | the height, bone structure | 死者的身高 骨骼结构 |
[28:18] | and the weight distribution of the victim. | 以及质量分布 |
[28:22] | When I walk on the pressure-sensitive, computerized mat, | 当我在压敏智能垫上行走时 |
[28:26] | every step I take shows up on the grid on the Angelatron. | 我的每一步都会在安琪拉程序上的网格中显示 |
[28:31] | We cross-reference it against the topographical map | 我们将其与案发现场的 |
[28:33] | of what happened at the murder site. | 地形图对照 |
[28:35] | Then we factor in soil density. | 再纳入土壤密度 |
[28:37] | And then we extrapolate which ones came from the assailant. | 这样就可以推断出哪些足迹是攻击者的 |
[28:40] | That is… that is… brilliant. | 这 简直 太妙了 |
[28:42] | I know! | 我知道 |
[28:43] | Dr. Brennan will be green with envy. | 布纳恩博士会嫉妒死的 |
[28:46] | We’ll be able to reconstruct the entire murder scenario. | 我们可以重现整个谋杀场景 |
[28:51] | I’m gloating. | 我太沾沾自喜了 |
[28:53] | I apologize. | 不好意思 |
[28:55] | Canadians shouldn’t gloat. | 加拿大人不应该沾沾自喜 |
[28:57] | Angela took Dr. Filmore’s data | 安琪拉拿到了菲尔莫尔博士的数据 |
[28:59] | and discovered that Stevens was running from someone. | 发现史蒂文斯在躲避某个人 |
[29:03] | Well, some thing, actually. | 实际上 是某样东西 |
[29:05] | They found partial tire tracks. | 他们发现了部分轮胎印 |
[29:07] | So, you’re saying that Stevens got run over. | 你是说史蒂文斯被车撞了 |
[29:09] | That would certainly be consistent | 这样就和他受的那种伤 |
[29:10] | with the nature of his injuries. | 非常吻合了 |
[29:12] | The car knocked him into the sprinkler head, | 那辆车把他撞飞到洒水喷头上 |
[29:16] | causing the skull fracture, breaking his rib, | 造成颅骨骨折 肋骨骨折 |
[29:19] | which punctured his aorta and killed him. | 肋骨刺穿了主动脉 他就死了 |
[29:21] | Okay, so, why are we here? | 那我们在这干什么 |
[29:25] | Based on bone density and fracture depth… | 基于骨密度以及骨折深度 |
[29:29] | …it was a small, light vehicle. | 应该是辆又小又轻的车 |
[29:30] | Bones, look at the leaves. | 骨头 看看这些叶子 |
[29:33] | Right under the front fender, huh? | 就在前挡泥板下面 |
[29:36] | Looks like Mandy Oh really wanted that job. | 看来曼蒂·欧真心很想要总裁的位子 |
[29:42] | Oh, that’s funny. | 很有意思 |
[29:43] | – Do you get it? – Mandy Oh. Right. | -抓住笑点了吗 -曼蒂·欧 懂了 |
[29:50] | You cannot seriously be accusing me of killing Hanson. | 你们不会真怀疑我杀了汉森吧 |
[29:54] | The tire width and the bumper height | 轮胎宽度以及保险杠高度 |
[29:56] | are consistent with the injuries. | 都和伤痕吻合 |
[29:58] | Turn that off. | 把电话挂了 |
[29:59] | It’s the Board of Directors. I am next in line for… | 这是董事会的电话 我将是下一任 |
[30:01] | I know. And Hanson Stevens stood in your way. | 我知道 但汉森·史蒂文斯妨碍了你 |
[30:05] | Who did you talk to? Nick? | 你们和谁谈过了 尼克吗 |
[30:07] | That little brown-nose who thinks he knows everything | 那个因为上过哈佛就 |
[30:08] | ’cause he went to Harvard. | 自以为无所不知的马屁精 |
[30:09] | Ever think he killed Hanson because he wants my job? | 想过他因为想要坐我的位子而杀了汉森吗 |
[30:12] | A circuitous, but creative motive for murder. | 真是个迂回的杀人动机 不过还挺有创意的 |
[30:16] | I could use that in my next book. | 我下一本书可以用上 |
[30:17] | Look, I don’t see | 我不明白 |
[30:18] | why you don’t just arrest the Mexican gardener. | 你们为什么不直接逮捕那个墨西哥园丁 |
[30:20] | On what charge? | 什么罪名 |
[30:22] | He and Stevens were both shtupping Cherie, right? | 他和史蒂文斯都和切丽有一腿 对吧 |
[30:25] | And he’s probably illegal anyway. | 反正他本来就可能是非法移民 |
[30:28] | You are being incredibly racist. | 你种族歧视太严重了 |
[30:30] | Not incredibly. | 也没有很严重 |
[30:31] | Fernando’s alibi checked out. It was strong. | 费尔南多的不在场证明已经核实过了 很有力 |
[30:33] | How do you explain the damage to your car | 你怎么解释你车上的损坏 |
[30:35] | and the foliage in your undercarriage? | 以及底盘上的叶子呢 |
[30:39] | That probably happened last week. | 可能是上周的事 |
[30:45] | Hey, you! Bush lady! | 你 灌木女 |
[30:47] | Remember last week when I swerved | 还记得上周我转弯的时候 |
[30:49] | into the giraffe ’cause I was texting, | 因为在发短信而撞到那个长颈鹿 |
[30:50] | and you got all hysterical and said that I hurt its leg? | 你歇斯底里地说我撞伤了它的腿吗 |
[30:54] | Yes. I’m sorry about that. | 记得 我很抱歉 |
[30:56] | I apologized. | 我道过歉了 |
[30:58] | Could we get a cutting | 我们可以剪下 |
[30:59] | of the foliage from that giraffe, please? | 那个长颈鹿的叶子做检验吗 |
[31:02] | Sure. | 当然 |
[31:03] | Is she in trouble? | 她是不是有麻烦了 |
[31:05] | That’s what we’re trying to find out. | 我们也想搞清楚 |
[31:14] | These leaves from Mandy Oh’s car– | 这些曼蒂·欧车上的叶子 |
[31:16] | they don’t match the leaves found on the victim. | 与死者身上发现的不相符 |
[31:18] | So, I guess she was telling the truth. | 看来她说的是实话 |
[31:20] | Hey, how’s it coming with the fragments | 嵌在死者手里的碎片 |
[31:21] | that were embedded in the victim’s hand? | 检验得怎么样了 |
[31:23] | Still waiting on the results from the mass spec. | 还在等质谱仪的分析结果 |
[31:25] | I got to tell you, Barry, you’re doing a great job. | 我得说 巴里 你干得不错 |
[31:30] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[31:30] | You know, you should have a much bigger part in the film. | 你应该在电影里有更多戏份的 |
[31:33] | I mean, seriously, where would they be | 说真的 要是没有捣腾虫子和烂泥的人 |
[31:35] | without the bug and slime guy, right? | 他们能做什么呢 |
[31:36] | Tell me about it. | 可不是 |
[31:37] | You know, they don’t even understand my dialogue. | 他们连我的台词都听不懂 |
[31:39] | It was really interesting. | 其实很有趣的 |
[31:41] | Dr. Reichs, the Papilionoidea pupa pertains | 莱克斯博士 依附于微粒的凤蝶蛹 |
[31:45] | to particulates presented primarily postmortem. | 主要出现在死后 |
[31:48] | Damn. | 我靠 |
[31:49] | That is a beautiful line. | 这话太美了 |
[31:50] | Right! | 对啊 |
[31:51] | We’re so unappreciated. | 我们太怀才不遇了 |
[31:53] | You know, I’ve been pushing to get you guys a cameo. | 我一直在争取给你们找个角色 |
[31:56] | How cool would that be? | 那该多酷啊 |
[31:57] | I don’t know. I mean… | 不好说 |
[31:59] | I’m not an actor, but if you really need us. | 我不是演员 但如果你们真需要我们 |
[32:02] | I mean, it’s not set in, um… | 还没谈妥 |
[32:04] | Hey, results! | 结果出来了 |
[32:05] | Hey, it wasn’t glass. | 不是玻璃 |
[32:07] | It’s aluminosilicate. | 是铝硅酸盐 |
[32:09] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[32:10] | Aluminosilicate is used | 铝硅酸盐是用来 |
[32:11] | to make the screens for smart phones. | 做智能手机屏幕的 |
[32:18] | Thanks, Cam. I’ll tell Booth. | 谢了 凯 我会转告布斯的 |
[32:20] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[32:21] | You are eating an excessive amount of donuts on this trip. | 你这趟甜甜圈是真没少吃啊 |
[32:24] | Right here. These are amazing donuts. | 是啊 这些甜甜圈太好吃了 |
[32:26] | They’re from this place called Huckleberry’s. | 那家店叫越橘莓 |
[32:28] | Never had ’em before. | 从来没吃过 |
[32:29] | It’s probably one of the best donuts I’ve ever had ever. | 这可能是我吃过的最好吃的甜甜圈之一了 |
[32:32] | – Oh, are you done? – Yeah. | -说完了吗 -说完了 |
[32:34] | Cam says it seems like the victim’s hand slammed | 凯说死者的手应该在他被车撞的时候 |
[32:37] | into a cell phone when he was run over. | 猛地撞上了一部手机 |
[32:40] | But we already have the victim’s cell phone. | 但我们已经找到了死者的手机 |
[32:42] | Maybe he’s got two phones. | 他可能有两部手机 |
[32:43] | The back-up server. | 备份服务器 |
[32:44] | If Stevens used it for one phone, | 如果史蒂文斯一部手机用了备份 |
[32:46] | maybe he used it for both. | 也许另一部也用了 |
[32:47] | Just make sure Angela has all the accounts | 确保安琪拉拿到所有手机的 |
[32:49] | – to all the cell phones, okay? – Sure. | -所有账号 好吗 -当然 |
[32:52] | Now you really should have a bite of this donut. | 现在你真该尝一口这个甜甜圈 |
[32:54] | So, they were right. | 他们说对了 |
[32:55] | Stevens did have a personal phone, | 史蒂文斯确实有一部私人电话 |
[32:57] | as well as a business phone. | 还有一部工作电话 |
[32:58] | Now, I’m still | 现在我还在 |
[33:00] | downloading the backup from last Friday night, | 下载上周五晚上的备份 |
[33:02] | and all I’ve got are some texts, but look. | 我拿到的都是些短信 不过你看 |
[33:04] | “I’m aching for you, need it soon.” | “我想要你 马上就要” |
[33:08] | No wonder movie dialogue is so bad. | 怪不得电影对白都那么烂 |
[33:10] | Yeah, he sent that to Cherie Redfern. | 是的 他把这个发给了切丽·雷德芬 |
[33:12] | Look at her reply. | 看看她的回复 |
[33:13] | “Sorry, baby, not tonight– filming late.” | “对不起宝贝 今晚不行 收工很晚” |
[33:16] | It came. | 来了 |
[33:17] | Invasion of the Mother Suckers is ours. | 拿到《吸血鬼入侵》了 |
[33:19] | Now, it’s on actual film stock, | 是在真正的库存胶片上的 |
[33:21] | so we need to get a projector. | 我们得找个放映机 |
[33:22] | – No. – What did you just say? | -别说了 -你刚才说什么 |
[33:24] | Cam, nothing, hi. | 凯 没什么 |
[33:26] | Oh, my God, I was hoping that Barry wouldn’t remember. | 天哪 我还希望巴里不记得这事了 |
[33:29] | You have to destroy that. | 你必须毁了它 |
[33:31] | No, no, no, no, this is the only copy. | 不不 这是孤本了 |
[33:35] | I was about to start med school | 当时医学院要开学了 |
[33:37] | and I needed the money, and I’m… | 我需要那笔钱 我 |
[33:38] | Oh, my God, I have never been this mortified in my life. | 天哪 我这辈子都没这么耻辱过 |
[33:45] | Cam, you might want to look at this. | 凯 你得过来看看这个 |
[33:52] | Stevens took some video with his phone | 史蒂文斯貌似在被害当晚 |
[33:53] | on the same night he died, apparently. | 用手机拍了些视频 |
[33:55] | That’s Cherie Redfern’s trailer. | 这是切丽·雷德芬的拖车 |
[33:57] | Yeah, and that’s Jocco Kent– the director. | 没错 这是约科·肯特 那个导演 |
[34:00] | So Stevens was spying on them. | 这么说史蒂文斯在监视他们 |
[34:03] | Apparently he had good reason to. | 显然他有不错的理由这么做 |
[34:09] | Tell you what, she is open to it. | 我跟你说 她是愿意的 |
[34:10] | – Good. – Yeah. | -很好 -是啊 |
[34:11] | And just so you know, the job has its perks. | 如你所知 这份工作是有特权的 |
[34:13] | Nobody asks us any questions if you catch my meaning. | 没人会问什么 你明白我的意思吧 |
[34:16] | Right. | 明白 |
[34:18] | So this is the first murder you’ve ever had? | 这是你遇到的第一起凶杀案吗 |
[34:19] | Since I’ve been here. | 来这之后的第一起 |
[34:20] | Let’s make it your last. | 就让这起成为你的最后一案吧 |
[34:21] | Hey, Jocco, pal, let’s talk. | 约科 朋友 咱们谈谈 |
[34:24] | I’m shooting. | 我在拍戏 |
[34:25] | No, we’re not shooting. | 不 没在拍戏 |
[34:26] | We’re gonna cut. | 停下 |
[34:27] | Stop, cut, stop. | 停 停止拍摄 |
[34:29] | Just, whatever it is you say, stop. | 不管你们的术语是什么 停下 |
[34:32] | All I’m trying to do is make some magic, | 我所做的不过就是拍一场好戏 |
[34:35] | a little bit of magic in an otherwise sad and cruel world. | 化腐朽为神奇 |
[34:38] | Why is that so difficult? | 怎么就这么难 |
[34:39] | Why? Because someone has been murdered. | 怎么 因为有人被杀了 |
[34:40] | And now my film is being murdered. | 现在你在谋杀我的电影 |
[34:42] | How is that fair? | 太不公平了 |
[34:43] | You know what? | 都听好了 |
[34:44] | Reset, from the top. | 再来一遍 从头来过 |
[34:45] | – Mr. Kent… No, no “Mr. Kent”. | -肯特先生 -不不 别叫我 |
[34:47] | I said I want to talk to you now. | 我说了我现在要和你谈谈 |
[34:48] | That means stop. | 也就是说你要停止拍摄 |
[34:49] | What are you going to do, arrest a man that’s grossed | 你要干什么 逮捕一个过去五年 |
[34:51] | a billion dollars in the last five years? | 赚了十亿美金的人吗 |
[34:53] | Great idea– stand up, put your hands behind your back. | 好主意 站起来 手放到背后 |
[34:55] | Let’s go. | 跟我走 |
[34:58] | Really? | 你不是吧 |
[34:59] | Back off. | 滚开 |
[35:01] | Geez. Are you okay? | 天哪 你没事吧 |
[35:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[35:07] | I’m in character. | 我角色附身 |
[35:09] | I figure it’s what you’d do. | 我想这是你会做的事 |
[35:11] | What? | 什么 |
[35:32] | What happened next, huh? | 接着发生了什么事 |
[35:34] | Stevens, did he confront you? | 史蒂文斯 他找你对质了吗 |
[35:35] | No. I didn’t even know he was there. | 没有 我根本不知道他在那儿 |
[35:37] | Oh, I heard something, and then… | 我听到些动静 然后 |
[35:39] | Are you telling me, Cherie was sleeping with him. | 你是说 切丽和他上床了 |
[35:42] | Huh, you really thought you were the only one? | 你真以为你是她的唯一 |
[35:44] | You drive an MG, don’t you Mr. Kent? | 你开的车是MG的 对吧 肯特先生 |
[35:46] | Yeah. 65. | 是的 MG-65 |
[35:48] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[35:49] | Because it’s a small car | 因为那是小型车 |
[35:50] | and Stevens was run over by a small car. | 而史蒂文斯就是被小型车撞死的 |
[35:52] | We’re gonna have to examine your car. | 我们要检查你的车 |
[35:54] | Are you sure, she was sleeping with Stevens? | 你确定 她和史蒂文斯上床了 |
[35:57] | Throughout history, creative people, | 纵观历史 有创意的人 |
[36:00] | have commonly indulged in a highly sensual livestyle. | 通常都沉迷于很肉欲的生活方式 |
[36:03] | It’s called the artistic temperament. | 就是所谓的艺术气质 |
[36:05] | Yeah, but I really liked her. | 是的 但我是真喜欢她 |
[36:07] | Sympathy. Now. | 现在才打苦情牌 |
[36:08] | I’m a selfish bastard, I know that. | 我是个自私鬼 我知道 |
[36:10] | But it’s all I have. | 但我就是这样 |
[36:12] | People only like me, cause I’m rich, | 别人只爱我的钱 |
[36:15] | and famous. | 爱我的名声 |
[36:15] | Yes. You don’t seem to have any other attractive qualities. | 没错 因为你没什么其它有魅力的品质 |
[36:21] | There was something else about that night. | 那晚还有些事 |
[36:24] | Shouting. By the bungalows. | 喊叫声 就在小屋边上 |
[36:26] | And you’re just telling us that now? | 你现在才说 |
[36:28] | Yeah. I mean I thought it was a film shooting. | 我以为是在拍电影 |
[36:30] | I’m not use to real things. | 我不太习惯真实的事物 |
[36:33] | Right. | 好吧 |
[36:35] | Thanks, another crazy Brit in Hollywood. | 这下好了 好莱坞又一个英国疯子 |
[36:37] | I’m telling you. | 我就跟你说 |
[36:39] | The vehicle was executing a turn, when it ran over the victim. | 车是在转向的时候撞到死者的 |
[36:42] | Right. | 这样啊 |
[36:43] | I guess the killer would have had to turn, | 我猜想凶手必须转向 |
[36:45] | so he didn’t run into the bungalow. | 才不会撞向小屋 |
[36:46] | You know, if I highlight the bone damage, | 我把骨损伤部分加亮 |
[36:48] | I can estimate a turning radius. | 就能估算出转弯半径 |
[36:56] | Could either, the mini or the MG, have done this? | 是迷你车还是MG车撞的 |
[36:59] | I’ll pull up the specs. | 我调出它们的规格看一下 |
[37:05] | No. Whatever ran him over had | 都不是 撞他的是一辆 |
[37:07] | an even smaller turning radius. | 转弯半径更小的车 |
[37:10] | I’ll have studio security run a list of the vehicles | 我让制片公司的保安查一下 |
[37:12] | that came on the lot on Friday. | 周五进过片场的所有车辆 |
[37:13] | Okay, and I’ll do some more calculations | 好 我再做进一步的测算 |
[37:15] | and see if I can come up with a precise width | 看看能不能算出准确的 |
[37:17] | of the vehicle’s wheel track. | 轮胎印宽度 |
[37:23] | The trunk of the elephant has been grafted back on. | 大象的鼻子是后来嫁接回去的 |
[37:26] | Stevens must have ripped the elephant trunk off | 斯蒂文一定弄断了大象的鼻子 |
[37:28] | so he could look into… Cherie’s trailer there, huh? | 然后就可以偷窥切丽的拖车 |
[37:31] | Uh… these leaves are the laurus nobilis. | 这些叶子是月桂 |
[37:35] | That would explain the leaves that were found on his suit. | 那就解释了我们在他衣物上发现的叶子 |
[37:37] | Since the cambium layers | 鉴于生长层 |
[37:38] | look like they never dried, | 看起来没有脱过水 |
[37:39] | I would estimate that these branches | 我估计这些枝条 |
[37:41] | were sealed together within an hour of being severed. | 在折下来一小时之内就嫁接回去了 |
[37:44] | Same night Stevens was killed. | 斯蒂文被害当晚 |
[37:46] | Get away from that. | 闪远点 |
[37:47] | You’ll ruin it. | 你会毁了它的 |
[37:49] | She’s just been grafted. | 才嫁接好的 |
[37:50] | Yes, the night that Hanson Stevens was killed. | 没错 就在汉森·史蒂文斯被害当晚 |
[37:53] | I don’t know anything about that, | 那个我不知道 |
[37:54] | but it’s taken me seven years | 我可是花了七年时间 |
[37:55] | to get her to look like this. | 才把她修剪成这个样子的 |
[37:56] | – Booth. – Yeah. | -布斯 -怎么 |
[37:57] | This cart is exactly the right size. | 这车的大小正合适 |
[38:00] | Get away from that. | 下车 |
[38:01] | The turning radius– I-it’s small enough to cause | 这个转弯半径很小 |
[38:04] | the fracturing I saw. | 可以造成那样的骨折 |
[38:06] | Looks like Picasso is upset | 看来毕加索受不了 |
[38:07] | that someone’s messing with her artwork. | 某人毁了她的艺术品 |
[38:08] | I’m a little lost here. | 我不太明白 |
[38:10] | You saw Stevens | 你看见史蒂文斯 |
[38:11] | tearing the trunk off this elephant, huh, didn’t you? | 弄断了大象的鼻子 对吧 |
[38:14] | Seven years of hard work down the drain. | 七年的努力付诸东流 |
[38:17] | Whoa, blood beneath the front bumper. | 前保险杠下面有血迹 |
[38:20] | So you go after him, he takes off, | 你去追他 他跑了 |
[38:22] | you get in the cart, and you run him down. | 于是你上车 撞飞他 |
[38:24] | The blood and the cart tie you to the murder. | 血迹和车都证明是你杀的人 |
[38:30] | Well, Stevens wouldn’t even apologize. | 史蒂文斯都不道歉 |
[38:35] | He said he was going to fire me for yelling at him. | 他说因为我吼了他 他要解雇我 |
[38:40] | But I couldn’t leave her | 我不能离开它 |
[38:42] | and all the others. | 还有这儿其它植物 |
[38:45] | They’re my life. | 他们是我的命根子 |
[38:47] | We just caught a murderer. | 我们抓住凶手了 |
[38:48] | We just caught a murder… | 我们抓住凶手了 |
[38:50] | This is awesome. | 太酷了 |
[38:53] | I mean, not for you, but these are awesome. | 不是说你 不过修剪得也很酷 |
[39:00] | So the film is back on schedule. | 电影重新开拍 |
[39:02] | And Mandy got the publicity she wanted. | 曼蒂也获得了她想要的宣传 |
[39:04] | I tell you, this could be a big hit for you. | 我跟你说 你可能会因此大受欢迎 |
[39:06] | Like what, a dream come true, right? | 就像美梦成真了 |
[39:07] | I’m being silly, aren’t I? | 我真傻 不是吗 |
[39:09] | It’s just a foolish film. | 只是一部愚蠢的电影 |
[39:10] | It’s not– come on, you know what? | 才不是 我跟你说 |
[39:11] | You can make millions of people happy. | 你会给很多人带来快乐的 |
[39:14] | There’s nothing foolish about that. | 一点都不蠢 |
[39:15] | Booth, you know, I’ve been thinking, it is nice here. | 布斯 我考虑再三 这里挺美的 |
[39:20] | I already turned down the job. | 我已经拒绝了那份工作 |
[39:22] | What, why? | 什么 为什么 |
[39:23] | ‘Cause working out here, I wouldn’t be working with you, | 要是在这里工作 就没法和你一起做事 |
[39:25] | and you’re my partner, always. | 你可是我的搭档 永远都是 |
[39:56] | Okay, this is just wrong. | 这样太不好了 |
[39:58] | Come on, relax. | 来吧 别紧张 |
[39:59] | Have a donut– I got ’em from Los Angeles. | 吃个甜甜圈 我从洛杉矶带回来的 |
[40:01] | Here, come on. | 过来尝尝 |
[40:01] | What I need is a beer– | 我需要喝瓶啤酒 |
[40:03] | like, maybe a whole case. | 或者直接来一箱 |
[40:06] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:07] | Oh, my God, these donuts are amazing. | 天哪 这些甜甜圈太好吃了 |
[40:09] | Right? They’re amazing, aren’t they? | 对吧 超好吃的 |
[40:10] | I think it’s because it’s always sunny there. | 我觉得是常年阳光明媚不潮湿的原因 |
[40:12] | – Okay. Ready? – Okay, okay. | -好了 准备好了吗 -好了 |
[40:14] | Sit, Sweets, sit. | 来坐 甜心们 |
[40:15] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 |
[40:16] | Everyone ready? | 各位准备好了吗 |
[40:17] | Yes. | 好了 |
[40:17] | Here we go, it’s showtime. | 开始了 好戏上演 |
[40:20] | Let’s go. | 开始了 |
[40:29] | Everybody, shh. | 全世界安静 |
[40:31] | Oh, there she is. | 她登场了 |
[40:32] | That’s you? | 那是你 |
[40:35] | Oh, my God, there she is, there she is. | 天哪 是她 她登场了 |
[40:38] | No, no, turn it off. | 不要啊 快关了 |
[40:39] | No! | 不行 |
[40:45] | Hey, Rocky. | 罗基 |
[40:47] | Glad you could meet me here. | 你能来我很高兴 |
[40:49] | Not as glad as I am, Cindy. | 没有我高兴 辛迪 |
[40:52] | Cindy– I love it. | 辛迪 我喜欢这名字 |
[40:53] | Chick-a-bow-wow. | 好辣啊 |
[40:55] | I love it. | 我超爱 |
[40:57] | I hope I can make it worth your while. | 希望我能让你觉得没白来 |
[41:02] | Oh, yeah, baby. | 没错 宝贝 |
[41:06] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[41:08] | Yeah, nice fangs. | 尖牙不错 |
[41:10] | No. | 不要 |
[41:18] | Die, mother sucker! | 去死吧 吸血鬼 |
[41:31] | Die! | 去死吧 |
[41:35] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[41:41] | I loved you. | 我爱过你 |
[41:51] | Okay, that’s it, that’s enough. | 就到这儿 够了吧 |
[41:53] | “Die, mother sucker.” | “去死吧 吸血鬼” |
[41:55] | “Die, mother sucker.” | “去死吧 吸血鬼” |
[41:57] | I love the movie, I love the movie. | 我喜欢这部电影 |
[42:00] | Bravo. | 超赞 |
[42:01] | Since you all seem to love film, | 既然你们都很喜欢电影 |
[42:03] | the studio has made you an offer. | 制片厂给你们提供了一个机会 |
[42:05] | – Us? – Yeah, they were really grateful | -我们 -没错 他们很感谢我们 |
[42:07] | that we solved the murder, | 解决了凶杀案 |
[42:08] | so they wanted you guys to be in the film. | 所以他们想让你们参与拍摄 |
[42:10] | Are you serious, really? | 真的吗 |
[42:12] | No. | 不要了 |
[42:13] | No, th-that once is enough for me. | 经历一次就够了 |
[42:15] | – Oh, come on. – Come on. | -拜托 -拜托 |
[42:16] | We have to. | 我们一定要去 |
[42:17] | A-Are you kidding me? This is amazing. | 开什么玩笑 这太棒了 |
[42:19] | I’m gonna be immortalized for my son. | 在我儿子眼里我会是不朽传奇 |
[42:21] | Have a donut, huh? | 来个甜甜圈吧 |
[42:23] | That’s it. | 这才对 |
[42:23] | Die, mother sucker. | 去死吧 吸血鬼 |
[42:25] | – Let’s watch some more. – Callback. | -我们再看一下 -倒退 |
[42:34] | When everything they loved was about to vanish, | 当他们所爱的一切即将灰飞烟灭 |
[42:37] | they went in search of justice and found each other. | 他们在寻求正义的路上找到了彼此 |
[42:43] | What’s stronger– their courage | 什么更坚实 是他们的勇气 |
[42:45] | or their bones? | 还是他们的骨头 |
[42:47] | You be the judge. | 由你来评断 |
[42:50] | Conway and Redfern are Lister and Reichs, | 康韦和雷德芬分别饰演利斯特和莱克斯 |
[42:54] | and next summer they’re going to save the world. | 明年夏天他们将会拯救世界 |
[43:00] | 《骨之谜》 2013年夏日上映 |