Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Madness In The Method(疯狂思想)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月16日 By jubentaici_movie_user Madness In The Method(疯狂思想)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:疯狂思想
英文名称:Madness In The Method
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:34] Lucky, it’s how my life feels sometimes. 幸运 我的人生时常感觉到幸运
[00:39] Like it isn’t mine 好像这不是我的人生
[00:42] but some fucked-up alternate reality. 而是另一个乱七八糟的现实
[00:45] I’m a lucky man. 我是个幸运的人
[00:47] You think I don’t realize that. 你觉得我没意识到这点
[00:52] First time I killed, name was Eddie. 我第一次杀的人名字叫埃迪
[00:57] Can’t forget the look in his eyes. 我忘不了他的眼神
[00:59] Fear. 恐惧
[01:01] Hadn’t seen anything like it before. 我从没见过这种眼神
[01:04] Pure fear. 纯粹的恐惧
[01:06] He would have done anything to live. 他为了活命可以付出一切
[01:09] But I had the gun 但是枪在我手上
[01:11] and Cicero gave the order. 西塞罗一声令下
[01:14] Eddie’s luck had run out. 埃迪的命数戛然而止
[01:25] Guess I’m the lucky one. 我想我才是幸运的人
[01:31] Jason, thank you. 杰森 谢谢你
[01:33] That was a really strong performance. 非常震撼的表演
[01:36] You got me. 我被你打动了
[01:38] Right here. 深深打动了
[01:42] I’ve gotta say, Jay– 我必须要说 杰
[01:43] Um, oh, do you mind if I call you “Jay”? 不介意我叫你杰吧
[01:45] Sure. 不介意
[01:47] Jason, I was wondering is– was that on the script 杰森 我在想 你刚才表演的台词
[01:48] that we sent you? 是我们给你的吗
[01:50] Uh, yeah, look, it’s right here. 是啊 看 就在这
[01:53] You see, you were reading the– the character 你看 你刚才念的角色是
[01:55] of Hank’s dialogue. 是汉克的对白
[01:56] Yeah, yeah, I know that. 是 我知道
[01:59] Well, we kind of saw you more for Tommy. 但是 我们觉得你更适合演汤米
[02:01] Tommy? 汤米
[02:02] Hank’s uh, stoner buddy. 汉克的吸毒哥们
[02:05] The fun guy. 挺搞笑的人
[02:07] I know who Tommy is, but– 我知道谁是汤米 但是
[02:09] Dude, it’s the perfect role for you, bro. 老兄 这个角色绝对适合你
[02:11] I mean we loved you in Clerks. 我们大爱你在《疯狂店员》里面的表演
[02:15] And Clerks II. 还有《疯狂店员2》
[02:16] Loved you. 棒极了
[02:18] Come on, dude, 看这个
[02:19] pooch to the doochilly moochilly. 真高兴哒哒么
[02:21] Snooch to the– ugh. 是么么 算了
[02:23] Sam Lennox. 萨姆·雷诺克斯
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1542个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:247个,六级词汇:133个,GRE词汇:139个,托福词汇:194个,考研词汇:278个,专四词汇:246个,专八词汇:54个,
所有生词标注共:512个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[02:25] Excuse me? 什么
[02:26] The Golden Rocket. 金色火箭
[02:28] Yeah, I know Sam Lennox. 嗯 我知道萨姆·雷诺克斯
[02:30] I’ve got a hockey stick back at my place 我家有个曲棍球棍
[02:32] signed by the Golden Rocket himself. 上面有金色火箭的亲笔签名
[02:34] It’s one of my most prized possessions. 那是我最宝贵的东西之一
[02:37] That man could hit a slap shot like no motherfucker alive. 他能做得到前无古人的精妙击球
[02:43] Rest of his game wasn’t up to much, 那场比赛其他部分乏善可陈
[02:44] but that slap shot… 但是那次击球
[02:46] Pow! 砰
[02:48] He built a career for doing one thing incredibly. 就因为这一球 他声名鹊起
[02:53] And the man is a fucking legend. 然后这个男人就成为了传奇
[02:55] You might wanna think about that, mate. 你可能要好好思考一下这件事 朋友
[02:58] You know, I do every time I see that stick on my wall. 每次我看到墙边那根球棍我都会沉思
[03:03] You let us know about the part. 决定好了演哪个角色就联系我们
[03:05] I’ll let you know. 我会的
[03:08] All my details are on here. 我的联系方式都在这了
[03:10] You get in touch anytime, day or night. 你可以随时找我 不管白天还是夜晚
[03:13] Will do, thanks. 好的 谢了
[03:15] Jay. 杰
[03:16] Pow! 砰
[03:23] Mewes! 梅维斯
[03:25] Jay Mewes? 是杰·梅维斯吗
[03:26] What’s up, man? 忙啥呢
[03:28] Dude, can I get a picture with you, huh? 哥们 我能跟你合个影吗
[03:29] Sure, yeah, sure, of course. 可以 当然可以
[03:30] Oh man, you’re a fucking legend. 天啊 你简直是个传奇
[03:32] I can’t believe you are still alive, bro. 我简直不能相信你还活着 兄弟
[03:35] Thanks, yeah, thanks for that. 谢了 非常感谢
[03:37] Dude, you guys should do another 哥们 你们应该再拍一部
[03:38] Jay and Silent Bob movie. 《杰与沉默鲍勃》
[03:39] Um, yeah, it’s up to Kevin. 是啊 这得听凯文的
[03:40] This is awesome, thanks, man. 太棒了 谢了 哥们
[03:41] No problem, yeah. 没事
[03:49] Hey, I’m Jason Mewes 大家好 我是杰森·梅维斯
[03:51] and I grew up in a small town called “Highlands”, New Jersey. 我在新泽西州一个叫高地的小镇长大
[03:53] You could say I was that mischievous kid 不夸张地说 我是镇里
[03:55] known around the town, 人尽皆知的淘气孩子
[03:55] 我在这 都能闻到 你的蛋蛋 口区
[03:57] but the truth is my childhood was kind of fucked up. 但是事实是我有个悲惨的童年
[03:59] My mom used to drive around 我妈经常开车
[04:01] and have me steal from mail boxes. 带我去人家的邮箱里偷东西
[04:02] She was single, three kids, no money, no job. 她一个人养三个孩子 还没钱没工作
[04:05] Well, at least not a taxable one. 好吧 起码是没有合法的工作
[04:07] Oh, and did I mention she was addicted to drugs? 哦忘了说 她还有毒瘾
[04:10] Guess a shrink would tell you 我猜心理医生一定会告诉你
[04:12] that part kind of becomes relevant later on. 这个经历会对后面的人格有很大影响
[04:14] The drugs killed my mom, 我妈吸毒致死
[04:16] but that’s not the story I’m here to tell. 但是我现在要讲的不是这个故事
[04:18] Not today anyway. 至少今天不讲
[04:20] I wanna talk about a dude named “Kevin Smith”. 我想讲的是一个叫凯文·史密斯的朋友
[04:23] This motherfucker changed my life. 这个混蛋改变了我的人生
[04:26] He didn’t really wanna hang out with me when he first met me, 我们初见时他并不想跟我混在一起
[04:28] but I would not leave it alone, man, 但是我对他死缠烂打
[04:30] until finally he started finding me funny. 直到最后他开始觉得我还挺有趣
[04:33] Before you know it we’re hanging out all the time, 我们已经在一起混很久了
[04:34] reading comic books and stuff. 一起看漫画书什么的
[04:36] Inseparable! 形影不离
[04:38] But I’m getting a little ahead of myself here. 不好意思说远了
[04:40] I started working in New Jersey as a roofer 我最开始在新泽西州做屋顶工
[04:43] while Kevin had this crazy idea he could be making movies. 凯文突发奇想要拍电影
[04:45] So he went off to film school. 然后他就去了电影学校
[04:47] Next thing I know Kevin quits film school 再然后凯文就辍学了
[04:49] and he’s using all his credit cards 他刷爆了所有的信用卡
[04:50] to make his own movie. 筹钱拍电影
[04:52] Some madness about clerks. 关于店员的一些疯狂想法
[04:54] And thus Jay and Silent Bob were born. 接着《杰与沉默鲍勃》就诞生了
[05:02] 凯 文 · 史 密 斯 的 《 疯 狂 店 员 》 圣丹斯国际电影节的爆冷黑马
[05:06] I’m Jay and this is my 我叫杰 这位是我异性恋
[05:07] hetero life mate Silent Bob. 灵魂伴侣”沉默的鲍勃”
[05:10] 《 杰 与 沉 默 鲍 勃 》 最受粉丝喜爱
[05:12] I am the clit commander. 我是阴蒂指挥官
[05:17] 《 杰 与 沉 默 鲍 勃 》 占领了好莱坞
[05:17] ♪ 15 bucks, little man ♪ ♪ 十五块 小小人 ♪
[05:19] ♪ Put that shit in my hand ♪ ♪ 把那东西交出来 ♪
[05:22] 梅维斯正与酗酒作斗争 我们联系到了杰森·梅维斯 他首次公开谈论他的酒瘾问题
[05:26] 杰森 梅维斯 旧瘾复发 重回康复中心啦!
[05:27] Justice! 公正
[05:33] 梅维斯的 戒酒之战
[05:38] 不是那么沉默的杰 真 的 开 始 戒 酒 了
[05:42] Thank you for your contribution, Claire. 感谢你的付出 克莱尔
[05:43] Thank you for the chip in. 谢谢你的捐款
[05:45] I know it doesn’t seem like it right now, but– 我知道现在看还很不现实
[05:47] It’s gonna get better. 但是一切都会好的
[05:48] You just have to be brave and hang in there. 你一定要坚强 要挺住
[05:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:51] 杰和 文尼·琼斯 竟然成为 戒酒好友
[06:07] 想偷啥 直接跟我们说
[06:08] Yeah, everyone thinks I’m a gangster, 大家都觉得我是流氓
[06:09] because of the roles I play, Jay, you know? 因为我演过那种角色 杰 懂吗
[06:11] You’re Vinnie Jones, you’re a fricking badass. 你是文尼·琼斯 绝对的狠角色
[06:13] I mean you’re a soccer star turned movie star. 你是球星转行成影星
[06:16] I mean who does that? 谁能做到啊
[06:18] No one, Jay. 没人 杰
[06:19] No one fucking does that. 没人能做到
[06:22] – I ever show you that. – What? -我给你看过这个吗 -什么
[06:23] You want me to work the nipples while I cup the balls? 你是想让我上下兼顾吗
[06:25] No, I fucking don’t. 才不是呢
[06:27] No, where did you get that? I’ve never seen that. 不是吗 你在哪弄的 我从没见过
[06:29] Back in the manor, 就在后面
[06:31] older lads held me down, carved Big Ben in me chest. 有个老伙计帮我在胸口上刻上了大笨钟
[06:33] They didn’t do a bad job, it’s pretty good. 他们出活不赖 弄的不错
[06:36] You know, Jay, life’s not a walk in the park, mate. 杰 生活不是在公园散散步而已
[06:38] Could have been very different for you and me. 不管对你还是对我来说 都有很多困难
[06:40] That’s very true. 说的很对
[06:41] You know, whenever I get negative 每次我负能量爆棚
[06:43] I always have a look in the mirror, 我总会看着镜子里
[06:45] I look at the scar, the clock, 胸口的那块疤 那个钟
[06:46] you know what I mean? Hmm. 你懂我意思吧
[06:48] Brings it all, keeps me grounded. 我马上就能振作
[06:50] Fuck my balls, it’s you! 操 是你小子
[06:53] Is the fat one nearby? 那个胖子也在附近吗
[06:55] He’s probably at home. 他可能在家
[06:57] Hey, mate, have you got a fat boy for me? 朋友 给我准备的胖子在哪里
[06:59] A fat boy? 什么胖子
[07:01] Not what you’re thinking, ugh! 不是你想的那样
[07:03] Oh, you beauty! 太完美了
[07:05] Believe me, sir, you could attack Russia 相信我 你用这个
[07:07] with this mother bitch. 可以直接打到俄罗斯
[07:09] -I might try it, mate, -Please, be careful, -我可能会试一下 -朋友 小心点
[07:10] the health and safety record is not– 安全健康记录可不是很
[07:12] Cool, it’s cool. 没事 很赞
[07:14] It’s for my mate, it’s his birthday next week, 这是给我朋友准备的 下周他生日
[07:16] he loves this shit. 他就喜欢这玩意
[07:17] Motherfucker! 混蛋
[07:18] What’s the matter? 怎么了
[07:20] This motherfucker on eBay, man. 淘宝上的滚蛋
[07:22] You’re buying stuff behind the Missus’ back again? 你又背后偷偷卖东西了吗
[07:24] This is number 69, Hardwyre Hactivist. 《硬件黑客发烧友》第69期刊
[07:33] I want this so bad, Vinnie, it makes my balls burn. 我超想要 文尼 它让我欲火中烧
[07:37] You can get cream for that, you know, son? 你绝对能爽一发
[07:39] How much you paying for this fucking thing? 你买这个花多少钱
[07:40] Way too much, man. 特别贵
[07:42] If I meet this motherfucker, 网上这个混蛋
[07:44] I’m gonna make him eat his dog and phone. 我绝对要让他吃掉自己的狗机
[07:46] It’s dog and bone, you prat. 是手机 傻子
[07:49] – What? – Dog and bone -啥 -就是手机
[07:51] is Cockney rhyming slang for phone. 押韵的土话 电话的意思
[07:53] Dog and bone, phone, you fucking muppet. 手机 机 你个傻丫头
[07:55] Wait, what does muppet rhyme with? 等等 傻丫头又押什么韵了
[07:57] Nothing! 没押韵
[07:58] You are the muppet! 你是傻丫头
[08:05] I appreciate this so much, Vin. 求求你了 文
[08:06] The podcast is an hour’s drive away 直播地点开车需要一个小时
[08:08] and I can’t be late for Kevin. 我不能放凯文鸽子
[08:10] I will obey every traffic law, I will go the speed limit. 我一定遵守交通法规 绝不超速
[08:13] You get pulled over, 要是被交警逮到
[08:14] you’re gonna be in jail all night, 一晚上都得在警察局呆着
[08:16] then I’m gonna have to come and bail you out. 我还得去警察局捞你
[08:17] Well, my licence is suspended, I can’t rent a car. 我的驾照被吊销了 我不能租车
[08:19] It’s for one night. 就一个晚上
[08:22] I won’t tell if you don’t tell. 天知地知你知我知
[08:26] You break it, you buy it. 弄坏了给我赔
[08:30] 《杰与沉默鲍勃》 直播
[08:31] Oh my God, I look so old. 天啊 我看起来好老
[08:33] God damn it, I hate it, man. 妈的 太烦了
[08:35] I look like my father fucked my grandmother 我看起来像是我爸和我姥姥做爱
[08:37] and had me as a baby. 生下来的小孩
[08:39] That’s what I’m gonna talk about tonight on the show. 这就是我今晚上节目谈论的主题
[08:41] You might wanna lighten up a little bit, 你能不能活泼一点
[08:42] you’re so fucking bummed. 你看着像要饭的
[08:44] What’s the matter, little boy blue? 怎么了 忧郁小男孩
[08:45] It’s nothing, it’s… 没事
[08:48] Oh, today was the audition, wasn’t it? 我知道了 今天试镜了吧
[08:51] Didn’t work out. 很失败
[08:52] They just wanted you to be Jay, right? 他们只想让你演自己 是吧
[08:54] Their casting director is an asshole. 那个选角导演就是个蠢货
[08:55] I just don’t understand why they can’t consider me 我不明白他们为什么
[08:57] for a serious role. 不给我一个严肃的角色
[08:59] They don’t necessarily think of you as an acteur, 他们不把你当成专业演员
[09:02] like the moment you walk into the room 就像你刚才走进来时候表现那样
[09:04] and that’s honestly, probably my fault, 说实话 可能是我的责任
[09:07] ’cause I’ve made you this character. 因为是我让你演了这个角色
[09:08] No, I don’t think it’s your fault. 不 不是你的错
[09:10] You lettin’ me off the hook. 你让我把锅甩了吗
[09:11] Good, ’cause I always thought it was your fault, 好的 因为我其实一直觉得是你自己的错
[09:13] because I based the character on who you were 因为我创作这个角色完全是受你本人启发
[09:15] when you were a kid. 尤其是你小时候
[09:16] So technically, you dug your own fucking grave. 所以 技术上来讲 你是自掘坟墓
[09:18] Fuck you, Moves, 操 小木
[09:19] I just wanna be taken serious for once. 我真的很想认真一次
[09:21] Why don’t you ask O’Halloran, he’s making a movie. 你可以问奥哈洛伦 他正在做一部电影
[09:23] Brian O’Halloran is directing? 布莱恩·奥哈洛伦当导演了吗
[09:25] He submitted a script to the studio, 他给剧组投了个剧本
[09:26] they went apeshit, they fucking bought it, 那帮家伙抽风了 接了剧本
[09:28] and they’re letting him direct. 还让他执导
[09:30] Um, The Odyssey. 那个 《奥德赛》
[09:32] No way, The Odyssey. 不是吧 《奥德赛》
[09:33] I read that while we were doing Dogma 在我们拍《怒犯天条》时我读过那玩意
[09:35] and we talked about it a million times. 我们谈过好多遍了
[09:37] Dude, I’m like perfect for the lead. 亲 我简直是主角的完美人选
[09:40] Oh, okay. 哦好吧
[09:41] Well, look, I think the main character 其实 我觉得故事主角
[09:43] is very much like you. 很像你
[09:45] Whether or not you should play the lead, 不管你应不应该演主角
[09:46] that’s a whole different discussion. 那完全是两码事
[09:48] Can you talk to him for me? 你能帮我去和他谈谈吗
[09:49] It will sound better coming from you. 你说话比我好听
[09:51] I– I don’t wanna get involved. 我 我才不要卷进来呢
[09:53] I don’t want to call Brian O’Halloran. 我才不要给布莱恩·奥哈洛伦打电话
[09:54] You know what happens when you call Brian O’Halloran. 你知道打电话给布莱恩·奥哈洛伦会怎么样
[09:56] “Hey, man, pussy, man.” 啊老铁 啊荤段子
[09:58] He talks about pussy for like two hours and shit. 他能讲两小时荤段子不停
[10:00] I’m 46, I’m done talking about that. 我已46高龄 听不得那些段子了
[10:03] Here’s what you need to do. 你得这么做
[10:04] You gotta drop science on the fools. 你得好好教训那帮傻瓜
[10:06] You can’t just walk into a room 你不能就这样走进一间房
[10:07] and be like “Snooch to the nooch.” 还念着 真高兴么么哒
[10:08] They’ve seen that shit, man. 他们早看腻那玩意了 哥们
[10:10] Jay and silly Bill are over. 《白蠢贱客》已经过时了
[10:11] What they want out of an actor walk in to the room, 他们想要看到的演员
[10:13] it’s commanding presence, man. 得有号令众生的气场
[10:15] Walk in there like you’re the authority 你要像个权威一样入场
[10:17] and drop some method on their asses. 给他们看看你方法演技[体验派表演]的厉害
[10:18] Method? 啥方法演技
[10:20] Alright, fucking Daniel Day-Lewis 就是 那该死的丹尼尔·戴·刘易斯
[10:21] in My Left Foot, remember that shit? 在《我的左脚》里 记得那操蛋玩意嘛
[10:23] No. 不记得
[10:24] Alright, Suicide Squad. 好吧 《自杀小队》
[10:25] -Remember Jared Leto? -Yes. – 记得杰瑞德·莱托么 -记得
[10:26] While they’re making that movie, 当他们拍电影时
[10:28] there were all these stories in the press 媒体满是这种故事
[10:29] about he was going method on it. 说他怎么用自己的方法演戏
[10:31] He was trying to get into the heart and soul 他沉浸入那个角色的
[10:34] of that character. 内心与灵魂
[10:35] That’s what method is. 这就是方法演技
[10:37] Method is when an actor, such as yourself, 方法演技就是一个演员 比如你
[10:39] just immerses themselves, 全身心融入
[10:41] puts their head straight up the ass 一猛子扎进
[10:42] of whatever character it is they are playing. 他饰演的任何一个角色
[10:44] Leto stuck his head right up the Joker’s ass. 莱托全身心入戏小丑
[10:46] Even when he wasn’t on camera, 即使镜头没对着他
[10:48] he was still in the Joker mindset. 他也是小丑状态
[10:51] And as we saw from that movie, 当然从那烂片里可以看出
[10:54] it doesn’t always work. 方法演技不是每次都管用
[10:55] But like– like Daniel Day-Lewis made it work 但是 丹尼尔·戴·刘易斯就成功了
[10:57] in My Left Foot, motherfucker is in a wheelchair 在《我的左脚》里 那混蛋在轮椅上
[10:59] for like 26 years prepping for that role 呆了快26年 就为了体验角色
[11:01] and shit like that. 准备拍戏啥的
[11:03] I don’t understand a word you’re fucking saying. 你说的狗屁玩意我一点没听懂
[11:04] Matt Damon once told me about it. 马特·达蒙有一次跟我说过
[11:06] I didn’t get it. 我没懂
[11:08] He explained it to me and he explained it thusly, 他给我解释 他这么解释的
[11:09] he said, “Read a book.” 他说 读本书吧
[11:10] He goes, “Read this book.” 他说 读这本书
[11:12] And I’m gonna text you the name of this fucking book. 我准备把那破书名发给你
[11:14] “Read this book,” he tells me, “And I swear to you 读这本书 他说 我保证
[11:17] not only will you understand method acting, 你不仅能明白方法演技
[11:19] but you yourself will become a better director.” 还能当个更好的导演
[11:22] And I never fucking read it. 我他妈的从来没读过
[11:23] You know who did? Ben. 你知道谁读了吗 本
[11:24] And he won an Oscar. 然后他得了奥斯卡
[11:25] Is it there? Did it pop up? 收到了吗 看到了吗
[11:27] Yeah, it popped up. 噢 看到了
[11:28] You’re the sweetest fucking person 你是我认识的
[11:30] I know in this world, honestly. 最他妈可爱的家伙了 讲真
[11:31] Look, you’ve got a $1,000,000 heart. 你有一百万的可爱
[11:34] Nickel-head, but a $1,000,000 heart, man. 脑子就一分 但有一百万的可爱
[11:36] Very few people like you in the world, man. 世上你这样的人太少了 哥们
[11:38] Sweethearts get killed in this business. 小可爱在娱乐圈可是活不长的
[11:40] You’ve got to be a badass, dude. 你得当个大坏蛋 亲
[11:42] You gotta go into a room, be the motherfucking boss. 你得阔步入场 当该死的老大
[11:45] The boss? 老大
[11:46] The motherfucking boss! 该死的老大
[11:49] One up. 要上场了
[11:50] There is the song, brother. The song. 属于你的主题歌已想起 哥们
[11:52] We gotta do our exercises, man. 我们要做点准备活动
[11:53] Okay, ready for this? 好了 准备好了吗
[11:54] Lion face. 狮子脸
[11:56] Roar! 看我狮吼
[11:57] Lemon face. 柠檬脸
[11:58] Lion face. 狮子脸再来一次
[11:59] Dick-sucking face. 吸屌脸
[12:03] -Now, we good. -Yeah! -现在准备就绪 -真棒
[12:04] Let’s go do this. Yeah. 上吧
[12:06] Go get ’em, man, go get ’em. 搞定他们 老铁
[12:07] Yeah, boy, yeah! 冲鸭 哥们
[12:08] Hold on, hold on, give it. 等一下等一下 来一个
[12:10] Give me a hug. Oh. 来抱一个
[12:11] I love you, bro. 我爱你 哥们
[12:12] Be funny, make me laugh. Make me laugh! 要搞笑 让我笑 让我笑
[12:13] Ha, ha, ha, ha! 笑到头掉
[12:20] 你好费尔南戈 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h你还在卖那本方法演技的书吗
[12:35] 你要真是杰森·梅维斯 \h\h\h\h\h到拉夫波大道1098号来
[12:40] 另:要是看见拉丁妹子 \h\h\h赶紧向保安报告
[12:47] George, you asshole, you call yourself security. 乔治你个混蛋 还自称保安呢
[12:49] I told you I don’t wanna see that Latina girl 我说过我不想见那个拉丁女孩
[12:51] or any girl for that matter! 或者任何女孩
[12:53] It– it– it– it’s me. 是 是 是我
[12:55] I– I– I talked to you online about the method acting book. 我在网上和你聊过方法演技书的事
[12:57] Is there anyone else around? 你周围有别人吗
[13:00] No. No, it’s just me. 没有没有 就我一个
[13:15] Hello? 有人吗
[13:25] Snooch to the motherfucking nooch. 真高兴他妈的么么哒
[13:32] I can’t believe it’s really you. 我不敢相信真的是你
[13:34] Wait a second, do we know each other? 等等 我们认识吗
[13:36] ♪ 15 bucks, little man ♪ ♪ 15块 小东西 ♪
[13:38] ♪ Put the shit in my hand ♪ ♪ 快把东西交出来 ♪
[13:40] ♪ If that money doesn’t show ♪ ♪ 要是一分钱不见 ♪
[13:42] ♪ Then you owe me, owe me, owe ♪ ♪ 你就欠我欠我欠我 ♪
[13:43] ♪ If that money doesn’t show ♪ ♪ 要是一分钱不见 ♪
[13:48] ♪ Then you owe me, owe me ♪ ♪ 你就欠我欠我 ♪
[13:52] ♪ Owe ♪ ♪ 欠 ♪
[13:58] Do not fall in love with me. 不要爱上我
[14:00] Wait, what– what do you mean? 啥 啥意思
[14:02] What are you doing in my house? 你来我家干嘛呢
[14:04] Oh, I came here to purchase the book, so… 哦 我来买书 所以
[14:06] You wanna die, Snoogans Boy! 你来送死 反转语小子
[14:08] What tha– uh, sir, I’m just– 什么 先生 我只是
[14:09] My name is Fernando Villareal. 大爷名叫费尔南多·维拉雷尔
[14:11] I– uh, uh, uh… 我 额
[14:19] I’m just messing with you. 我跟你开玩笑呢
[14:22] It’s a pleasure to meet you, man. 见到你很高兴 哥们
[14:23] I’ve seen all your movies. 我看过你所有的电影
[14:25] Thanks. 谢谢
[14:27] You thought I’d shoot you for real, huh? 你以为我真要打死你么
[14:29] Well, I uh, I’ve– 我 额
[14:30] Thought you were messing with me, 我觉得你在开玩笑呢
[14:31] Mr. Thingything. 叫什么来着先生
[14:34] I’ll see if I shoot you with uh, chief of police’s gun. 我要是用警察局长的枪打你呢
[14:39] What the fuck? 什么鬼
[14:48] Listen to me very carefully, Mewes. 听仔细了 梅维斯
[14:53] I cannot let this book go just to anyone. 我可不会把这本书给随便什么人
[14:56] It is the only one in existence. 这是存世孤本
[15:02] You have to read it slowly. 你要慢慢阅读
[15:05] You can’t mainline it. 不能只观大略
[15:07] Cut it up with other books. 被别的书打断
[15:10] Get some Chaucer, Dickens in you at the same time. 别同时读什么乔叟啊狄更斯
[15:15] Uh, Dickens uh– 额 狄更斯什么
[15:18] Once you read the book, you can’t unread it. 一旦读了这本书 就没有回头路
[15:26] 罗伯·韦斯顿 方法演技指导 为雄心壮志天才表演者职业进阶之作
[15:38] It is not a guide to successful acting, 这不是成功演戏的指导
[15:40] it is a guide to life. 这是本人生指导
[15:46] Carrie, baby, you home? 凯莉 亲爱的 你在家吗
[15:55] Come on, motherfucker. 不是吧 该死
[15:55] \h\h\h\h对不起了小婊砸 你对69号竞标失败
[16:04] Oh, hey, baby. 哦你好 亲爱的
[16:06] Where you been? 你去哪了
[16:07] Just out with some girlfriends. 和闺蜜出去了一下
[16:11] What’s that? 那是啥
[16:12] It’s Vinnie’s. 是文尼的
[16:13] You brought Vinnie’s bomb into the house? 你把文尼的炸弹带进屋了
[16:15] No, no, it’s not a bomb, it’s a fat boy. 不 这不是炸弹 是胖男孩
[16:18] Alright, I’ll get the bomb– 好吧 我会把炸弹拿到
[16:20] Out of the house. 屋子外面去
[16:21] I tried to call you earlier. 我早些时候想给你打电话来着
[16:23] Did you fix the roof today? 你今天修屋顶了吗
[16:27] You do know what this means, don’t you? 你知道这意味着什么吧
[16:29] Jay’s been a bad Jay. 杰是个坏杰
[16:31] And what happens when Jay’s been a very bad Jay? 杰变坏会发生什么呢
[16:39] I am the clit commander. 我乃阴蒂指挥官
[16:43] Command my clit, commander. 来指挥我吧
[16:46] Snoochie boochie! 么么哒
[16:48] Oh, command my clit, commander. 指挥我吧
[16:55] 第一步 绝对不要看得太快
[17:04] 第六步 忘掉你所知道的一切
[17:14] 第三十七步 认真感受 不要害怕激烈行为 认真感受那愤怒
[17:21] Feel the anger. 感受愤怒
[17:23] Feel it for real. 认真感受
[17:26] Fuck! 我操
[17:27] Fuck you. 操死你
[17:30] What? 咋地
[17:31] What mother… 想咋地
[17:44] Snoochie boochies. 么么哒
[17:47] Snoochie boochies. 么么哒
[17:49] Snoochie boochies. So much shit. 么么哒 一团糟
[18:02] Welcome to moviestarrating.Com. 欢迎来到影星点评网
[18:04] Type in your favourite film star 输入你最喜爱的电影明星
[18:05] to find out their rating on our charts 找到他们的评分
[18:07] and thus their current importance 和目前他们在电影圈
[18:09] to the movie business. 的火热程度
[18:13] I’m sorry. 对不起
[18:14] There’s no current news about this actor. 没有这位演员的相关消息
[18:16] Perhaps you spelled it incorrectly. 也许你拼错了
[18:19] What the hell? 什么鬼
[18:27] Anthony Costalino 万人渴求的选角导演
[18:31] Fuck you. 去你的
[18:32] Time for drastic action. 是时候采取极端措施了
[18:54] I’ll show ’em crazy. 我让他们看看什么叫疯狂
[18:56] Hollywood wants something drastic. 好莱坞要极端的是吧
[18:58] Scare ’em for real. 真的吓死他们
[19:00] That’s right. 没错
[19:01] Give me that method. 来点方法演技
[19:02] Method! 方法派雄起
[19:36] What the fuck? 搞啥呢
[19:38] -Yes, Jason? – Hey, motherfucker– -怎么了 杰森 -嘿混蛋
[19:39] Whoa! Fuck. 我勒个去
[19:41] You don’t think I’m good enough for your piece-of-shit movie, 你觉得我配不上你的破电影吗
[19:42] huh? – I didn’t fucking say– shit. 啥 我可没这么说 该死
[19:48] You think you know me, bitch? 你觉得你很了解我吗 贱人
[19:49] You don’t know me. 你才不懂我
[19:52] Jay, Jay, whoa! 杰 淡定
[19:57] Whoa! Pow, bitch! 看招 婊子
[20:01] It was just a misunderstanding! 都是误会
[20:05] Oh, you motherfucker! 你个天杀的混蛋
[20:07] Where the fuck are you? 你他妈在哪呢
[20:08] Where the fuck? 在哪呢
[20:44] Shit, the keys. 擦 钥匙不在
[20:59] Fuck, where is he? 操 他哪去了
[21:16] Shit, Jason, don’t be stupid. 该死的 杰森 别犯傻了
[21:38] Oh, motherfucker! 操蛋
[21:45] You, motherfucker! 你个操蛋
[21:51] Oh shit! Be calm. 该死的 冷静
[21:53] Get this out of the way and breathe. 先放一旁 然后吸气
[21:55] Hazards. Reverse. 危险 倒车
[21:59] I got this. 可以了
[22:05] Okay, okay. 好了 好了
[22:06] Okay. 好了
[22:08] Oof, okay. 好吧
[22:13] You cool, bro? 还好吗 兄弟
[22:15] I think I might’ve nicked you with the car there. 我觉得我要把你连车给碾着走了
[22:25] Anthony? Bro? 安东尼 兄弟
[22:34] Okay. 好吧
[22:36] Okay, Jason Mewes, you got this, man. 好吧 杰森·梅维斯 你可以的
[22:38] Okay, method this. 好了 用这个
[22:39] You got this. 你可以的
[22:41] Come on. 加油
[22:44] Oops, sorry about that. 不好意思啊
[22:45] Sorry. 抱歉
[22:54] Oh shit! 该死
[22:57] Not cool, bro. 一点都不酷 兄弟
[22:59] He didn’t see me, man. 天呐 他没看到我
[23:03] I do yoga. 我练瑜伽的呢
[23:05] Fuck, he might’ve saw me. 操 他可能看到我了
[23:07] What the fuck! Fuck! 操他妈的 操
[23:10] He might’ve fucking saw me, shit. 他妈的他不可能会看到我的 该死
[23:12] Nah, he didn’t see me. 他没看到我的
[23:13] He couldn’t have seen me. 他看不到我啊
[23:15] I was like this. 那会我这样子的
[23:16] Like this. 这样啊
[23:18] He might have saw me. 他可能又看到我了
[23:20] Nah, he didn’t see me, I’m too fucking good. 他没看到我的 我太他妈聪明了
[23:22] Shit. 该死的
[23:53] Jay, what the fucking hell are you doing? 杰 你他妈的在干什么
[23:56] Uh– I was just returning your car. 我来还你车啊
[23:58] I mean I– 我是说 我
[23:58] Why couldn’t you wait till the morning? 你就不能等到明天早上再还吗
[24:00] I just thought you needed the car back early, right? 我想你应该想早点拿回车 对吧
[24:02] – So… – No, I don’t need it early. -所以 -才不呢 我不急着要
[24:04] I’m sorry, bro, I just– 不好意思的 兄弟 我只是
[24:05] I just wanted to make sure you had it– 我只是想确定你拿到车了
[24:06] Do you want a lift? 要载你一程吗
[24:07] No, no, I’m gonna walk, the la– 不 不用了 我想走走
[24:09] Stay here if you want. 如果你想的话就在这住一晚吧
[24:10] No, it’s like my old lady wants me home, 算了 老婆还盼着我回家呢
[24:12] like do the like cuddling and stuff. 回去抱抱啊什么的
[24:13] Plus, she has me on this diet thing, 再说了 她还要我吃减肥药
[24:15] she thinks I’m getting fat, so I’ll walk. 她觉得我太胖了 所以要走走
[24:17] Oh! It’s fine. Thank you. 没事的 谢谢
[24:20] Fucking muppet. 臭笨蛋
[24:45] Fuck that. 操
[24:57] ♪ Shh ♪ ♪ 嘘 ♪
[25:05] ♪ It’s oh so quiet ♪ ♪ 噢 如此安静 ♪
[25:08] ♪ Shh, shh ♪ ♪ 嘘 嘘 ♪
[25:10] ♪ It’s oh so still ♪ ♪ 噢 如此寂静 ♪
[25:13] Pow, bitch! 贱人
[25:14] ♪ Shh, shh ♪ ♪ 嘘 嘘 ♪
[25:16] ♪ You’re all alone ♪ ♪ 你孤身一人 ♪
[25:19] ♪ Shh, shh ♪ ♪ 嘘 嘘 ♪
[25:21] ♪ And so peaceful until you fall in love ♪ ♪ 直至你坠入情网 才打破平静 ♪
[25:28] ♪ Zing boom ♪ ♪ 噼里啪啦 ♪
[25:30] ♪ The sky up above ♪ ♪ 头顶的天空 ♪
[25:32] ♪ Zing boom ♪ ♪ 轰轰隆隆 ♪
[25:34] ♪ Is caving in ♪ ♪ 将要塌陷 ♪
[25:35] ♪ Wow, bam ♪ ♪ 哇哦 砰砰 ♪
[25:37] ♪ You’ve never been so nuts about a guy ♪ ♪ 你从未对一个人如此狂热 ♪
[25:40] ♪ You wanna laugh, you wanna cry ♪ ♪ 笑不得 哭不得 ♪
[25:42] ♪ You cross your heart and hope to die ♪ ♪ 胸前画十字 生不如死 ♪
[25:45] Jason. 杰森
[25:46] Jason, Jason! 杰森 杰森
[25:48] Something’s happened to Vinnie. 文尼出事了
[25:50] – Vinnie? – Listen. -文尼吗 -听
[25:52] Early hours of the morning, Mr. Jones, 今日凌晨 琼斯先生
[25:53] 7月24日晨间新闻 \h\h文尼·琼斯被捕
[25:54] the well-known British sports and movie star 英国著名体育电影明星
[25:55] was taken into custody. 被拘留了
[25:57] Our sources report that the charge is homicide. 报道称 他被指控谋杀
[26:00] Jones has a reputation on the soccer field 琼斯因降龙爪和大睾丸
[26:02] for grabbing genitalia and for his big hard tackles. 在足球行业十分出名
[26:06] That’ll be the press. 新闻会报道出来的
[26:07] They know you guys were friends. 他们知道你俩是好基友
[26:11] Mr. Jason Mewes, I should have known. 杰森·梅维斯先生 我就该猜到了
[26:13] Excuse me? 什么
[26:14] I need to ask you a few questions regarding a homicide 我要就昨晚好莱坞山的一起谋杀案
[26:17] that happened in the Hollywood Hills last night. 向你提几个问题
[26:19] A homicide, I can’t help you with that, 谋杀案啊 我帮不了你哦
[26:21] I’ve been home here the whole night. 我昨晚整夜都在家
[26:23] – You need to stop resisting. – But, wait a second. -请你停止反抗 -但是 等一下
[26:25] I’m not resisting, I’m just saying 我没有反抗 我只是说
[26:26] that I don’t know anything about a homicide– 我对谋杀案一无所知啊
[26:28] Suspect is resisting! 嫌疑犯正在抵抗
[26:29] You have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持沉默
[26:48] Does the name Anthony Costalino ring a bell? 你认识安东尼·科斯塔利诺吗
[26:52] No. 不认识
[26:54] He was murdered outside of his home last night 他昨晚在家外面被杀了
[26:55] in an apparent hit-and-run. 明显是车辆碾压
[26:58] – I’m s– sorry to hear that. -We have reason to believe -我很抱 -我们有理由认为
[27:01] that there was an altercation 在谋杀前
[27:02] that took place inside of his home prior to the murder. 在他家里发生过口角
[27:06] Um, with all due respect, officer– 恕我直言 警官
[27:08] – Detective. – What does that have to do with me? -是警探 -这事跟我有什么关系
[27:10] Vinnie Jones’ car was confirmed – as the hit-and-run vehicle. 已确认文尼·琼斯的车为肇事逃逸车辆
[27:14] What? 什么
[27:14] The neighbor was able to write down the plates 邻居在车开走前
[27:16] right before the car sped off. 就把车牌记下来了
[27:19] We found fragments of brain and skull– 我们在车架上发现了
[27:21] Buddy? 伙计
[27:22] All up in the grill. 大脑头骨的碎片
[27:25] I guess the, murderer forgot to clean that up, didn’t he? 我想凶手忘了清理 是吧
[27:29] Well, what does Vinnie have to say about it? 文尼说了什么吗
[27:31] It’s like I’m going off my fucking head. 我好像疯了一样
[27:33] Vinnie is adamantly denying all charges. 文尼坚决否认所有指控
[27:35] And the witness? 那证人呢
[27:36] We were lucky the witness said anything– 好在我们的证人什么都说了
[27:38] Oh! Oh my God! 我的天呐
[27:41] He’s a bit traumatized by the situation, 他看到现场后有点被吓到了
[27:43] but the doctor said that he’ll be back in a week 但医生说一周后他就能回去了
[27:46] and we’ll be having a nice little chit chat with him 那时候我们就可以和他好好聊聊
[27:48] about exactly what happened that night. 那晚到底发生什么了
[27:50] He– he probably would have blurted something out 他 也许你只需要给他看一下车牌号
[27:52] when he gave you the plates, right? 他就什么都说了
[27:53] So he probably doesn’t know anything. 所以他其实可能什么都不知道
[27:57] Do you recognize this, Mr. Mewes? 见过这个吗 梅维斯先生
[27:59] This is my wallet, I’ve been looking for that. 我的钱包啊 我一直都在找它呢
[28:01] We found it in the back of Mr. Jones’ car. 我们在琼斯先生的车后座找到的
[28:03] You know what, actually, I was in the supermarket. 实际上 我在超市
[28:05] He– he drove me to the supermarket yesterday 他 他昨天载我去了超市
[28:07] and I think I must have dropped it in there. 所以我想我一定是把它落在那里了
[28:09] – I mean… – And you were driving the car? -我是说 -当时是你开的车吗
[28:11] No, no, no, Vinnie dropped me. 没有没有 文尼载我的
[28:13] Because you are not allowed to drive, are you, Mr. Mewes? 因为你不能开车 对吗 梅维斯先生
[28:15] I can drive starting today. 从今天开始我可以开车了
[28:17] You lost your license for speeding. 你因超速而被吊销了驾照
[28:19] Finding a wallet in the back seat of a friend’s car 在朋友的车后座找到我的钱包
[28:22] is enough reason to charge someone for murder? 就要指控我是凶手了吗
[28:24] Should we arrest you for murder? 我们应该以谋杀罪逮捕你吗
[28:25] Isn’t that why I’m here? 那你们抓我来干嘛
[28:27] You are here, because you were resisting arrest 你之所以在这里 是因为你拒捕
[28:28] and you showed extreme aggression 你对侦探彼特森和我
[28:30] towards detective Peterson and myself. 都表现得很狂妄
[28:31] You’re not pressing charges. 你们并没有提出指控
[28:32] No. 没有
[28:34] But, Mr. Mewes, don’t go far now. 但是梅维斯先生 别走远了
[28:37] Hopefully not. 希望不会
[28:43] Is uh, Vinnie allowed to have visitors? 我可以去看看文尼吗
[28:46] You’ve gotta to go and get me out of here. 你得去把我弄出去
[28:48] You gotta spring me. And I’ll be in the cell? 你得救我 不然我就要进监狱了
[28:50] I’m– I’m going insane here. 我 我在这会疯掉的
[28:51] This is getting deeper and deeper in the shit. 越来越疯
[28:55] Yeah, mate. 来了 伙计
[28:56] Give us five minutes, will you leave? 能单独给我们五分钟吗
[28:59] Pleased to see you, mate. 见到你真好 伙计
[29:00] They brought me down, too. 他们把我也拉下水了
[29:01] They found my wallet in your car. 他们在你的车里找到了我的钱包
[29:03] I know they did, but I didn’t give ’em your name. 我知道 但我还没向他们提到你
[29:04] Plenty of things I am. 我有很多个角色
[29:05] One thing I ain’t is a fucking grass. 但我他妈的可不是告密者
[29:08] But I’m sorry to have to ask this. 不好意思 但我一定要问你个问题
[29:09] No, I know what you’re gonna say. 不用 我知道你要说什么
[29:14] You have anything to do with this at all? 你和这件事到底有没有关系
[29:15] Man, I swear I do not. 我向老天发誓 没有
[29:17] I don’t know what– what’s going on here. 我也不知道 发生了什么
[29:19] I’m embarrassed to fucking say it. 我还真问出口了 真他妈丢人
[29:21] You ever met this geezer, Anthony Costalino? 你见过那个什么安东尼·科斯塔利诺吗
[29:24] Um, never. 没见过
[29:25] You never saw anyone around 你停车时也没看见
[29:26] when you dropped the car off, did you? 周围有人 是吗
[29:27] Any little detail that could help me out a little bit 就没有一点能把我弄出去的细节吗
[29:30] and– Jay. Jay? Anything. 或者 杰 杰 什么都行
[29:34] No, I didn’t see anything, you know? 没有 我什么都没看见
[29:36] Nothing at all. 什么也没看见
[29:37] It’s gotta be something I’d done years ago 肯定是我多年前的所作所为
[29:38] and they’ve got the beef about it. 让他们坚信我与此事有关
[29:39] Seriously? 开什么玩笑
[29:41] Trying to stitch me right up. 想趁机把我搞倒
[29:42] They found the idiot’s blood on the door fucking mat. 他们发现在他妈的门垫上有那白痴的血迹
[29:47] I’ve put me hands up loads of times. 我已经举起双手来无数次了
[29:49] Fucking do the crime, you do the time, and that’s it. 犯了法就得吃牢饭 就这样
[29:51] I’ve got nothing to do with this, Jay, you know that. 你知道此事与我无关的 杰
[29:56] You know– you know what? I’m gonna fix this, bro. 跟你说 兄弟 我会解决好的
[29:59] I’m gonna get you out. 我会把你弄出去
[30:01] What do you mean you’ll fix it? 你会解决是什么意思
[30:02] How can you fix it? 你怎么解决
[30:03] Just sit tight. 耐心等待吧
[30:03] What do you mean sit tight? Jay! 什么叫耐心等待啊 杰 杰
[30:17] Can I speak to Detective Arnold, please? 请问我能和警探阿诺德谈谈吗
[30:19] And what is it concerning? 请问有什么事吗
[30:21] It’s about the Vinnie Jones murder. 与文尼·琼斯谋杀案有关
[30:27] One moment please. 请稍等
[30:34] Hi, Geena, I’ve– 嗨 吉娜 我
[30:36] I know you got arrested for murder or something like that. 我知道你因为谋杀什么的理由给抓了
[30:38] Are you out yet? 你出来了吗
[30:39] 吉娜·威廉姆斯 星探
[30:40] Because if you’re not, 你要是还没出来
[30:41] whatever you are doing is not as important as this right now. 就没我什么事儿了
[30:45] And even if you are still under arrest, 而且就算警察要抓你
[30:47] you need to escape. 你也得逃跑
[30:49] Eva Campbell from Haw fucking thorn productions, 什么霍桑的屌制片公司的伊娃·坎贝尔
[30:51] – she wants you to come in. – Hawthorn? -想要你加入 -霍桑吗
[30:53] They just turned me down for a role last month. 他们上个月刚刚拒绝了我申请的一个角色
[30:55] Oliver Radburn just called in sick, 奥利弗·拉德伯恩请了病假
[30:58] first day of the shoot. 拍摄第一天就掉链子
[30:59] Is he alright? 他还好吗
[31:00] Oh, who the hell knows? 谁他妈知道
[31:02] The producer saw you getting arrested on TV this morning. 制片人今天上午从电视看到你被捕的镜头
[31:05] Thinks you fit in the role perfectly, 认为你非常适合这个角色
[31:07] but you gotta make it in there right now. 但是你现在就得过去
[31:11] Eva says they are holding the entire production. 伊娃说他们中止了整个制作为了等你
[31:14] They are sitting around wasting thousands of dollars an hour. 他们闲坐在那 每小时浪费上千美元
[31:17] This is the film business. 这就是电影业
[31:19] You don’t waste that kind of money– 不能这么浪费钱
[31:21] Ain’t the fucking ’90s. 又他妈不是黄金九十年代
[31:23] They’re desperate! 他们走投无路了
[31:25] Is there many lines? 不是有很多台词吗
[31:26] Eva is going crazy. 伊娃要疯了
[31:28] She says this part is a game-changer, 她说这是个前无古人的角色
[31:30] a career-changer. 能改变整个行业
[31:31] Could steal the entire movie. 让整部电影一飞冲天
[31:33] You’re looking at a guaranteed theatrical. 这可是专业的戏剧啊
[31:35] This is gonna slam you right where you wanna be. 你会被立即捧上你梦寐以求的位子
[31:38] Opportunities don’t drop in your lap like this. 机会可不总是这么随随便便就得来的
[31:42] It’s a perfect storm, you son of a bitch, 这就是塞翁失马啊 臭小子
[31:44] so don’t fuck this up. 可别搞砸了
[31:46] Get your ass over there 赶紧滚过去
[31:47] and try not to kill anybody on the way. 路上别再杀人了
[31:49] Jesus, Geena! 天啊 吉娜
[31:50] What? Too soon? 怎么 拿这个开玩笑太早了吗
[31:52] Oh God, you can’t take a joke. 你真是开不起玩笑
[31:53] Alright, well, just get your ass down there, 好了 总之快去吧
[31:55] Alright, Jason? 知道了吗 杰森
[31:56] Jason? 杰森
[31:58] Oh, come on, Jason. 拜托啊 杰森
[32:00] – You wanna see me? – Are you there? -你要见我吗 -人呢
[32:01] Jason! 杰森
[32:03] Yeah, I, uh– 是的 我 那个
[32:05] Jay! 杰
[32:06] – I, uh… – Drop in your lap. -我 那个 -从天而降的机会
[32:08] Career-changer. 改变行业
[32:09] Eva Campbell. 伊娃·坎贝尔
[32:10] Opportunities. 机会
[32:12] Steal the entire movie. 整部电影一飞冲天
[32:13] Don’t fuck this up. 别搞砸了
[32:17] Yeah, I wanted to make sure there is no bad blood 我想确定一下我们俩之间
[32:18] between the two of us and I was just gonna say 没什么矛盾吧 我只是想说
[32:20] if I can be of any further assistance, 如果之后你需要我的任何帮助
[32:23] just please give me a call. 一定要打电话给我
[32:25] And I hope you find the real killer. 希望你找到真正的凶手
[32:27] Thanks. 谢谢
[32:30] Mr. Mewes! 梅维斯先生
[32:31] Mr. Jay! 杰先生
[32:59] Hello, David. 大卫 你好啊
[33:01] Have you ever tried acupuncture? 做过针灸吗
[33:05] You see what’s really amazing is if you stab right here– 要知道 扎在这里可是超棒的
[33:09] You feel the pain simultaneously in your feet. 你的脚也会同时感受到疼痛
[33:10] Cut! Cut! 停 停
[33:11] For God’s sake, cut. 老天爷啊 停
[33:13] Put the light on. 开灯
[33:14] Okay, lights up, please. 开灯 谢谢
[33:19] Jason, 杰森
[33:20] darling, that was absolutely spellbinding. 亲爱的 你的表演真是引人入胜
[33:22] Thank you. 谢谢
[33:24] Uh, oh, are you doing your method there? 你还在体验中吗
[33:26] Sorry. 抱歉
[33:28] Uh, I’ll give you a moment. 那你休息一会
[33:29] Harold, darling, I believed your pain, 哈罗德 亲爱的 你的疼痛很有说服力
[33:32] but you forgot your cue at the end, darling. 但是你忘了最后的动作了 亲爱的
[33:34] Um, passing out, remember? 你要晕倒 记得吗
[33:35] Oh, you believed my fucking pain, 我他妈的疼痛很有说服力
[33:36] ’cause I’m in fucking agony. 是因为我他妈真的很痛
[33:38] I told you that blade is too sharp. 我跟你说了 那刀太锋利了
[33:39] May I see the blade, please? 让我看一下刀好吗
[33:42] That bastard Mewes’ role. 那个混蛋梅维斯的角色
[33:43] Uh, he’s– he’s enjoying this. 他 他真的很享受
[33:45] I could see it in his eyes. 我能从他的眼神中看出来
[33:46] Oh, for God’s sakes, Harold. 老天爷啊 哈罗德
[33:48] Man up, the blade’s not that bloody sharp. 爷们一点 这刀一点都不锋利
[33:55] Lunch, everybody. 各位收工吃饭了
[33:57] Lunch, everybody! 各位收工吃饭了
[33:58] That’s lunch. 吃中饭了
[34:01] Right, I spent three fucking years at RADA… 我他妈在皇家戏剧学院花了三年
[34:06] Fucking silent, fucking Sponge Bob thinks 妈的一点水花没有 而这傻逼海绵宝宝
[34:09] he’s fucking Robert De Niro. 还以为他自己是他妈的罗伯特·德尼罗呢
[34:11] Mr. Jason Mewes! 杰森·梅维斯先生
[34:14] A word please, sir. 先生 能跟你说两句吗
[34:18] That was a very impressive performance young man, 年轻人 你的表演令人印象深刻
[34:22] very impressive. 印象深刻
[34:23] Thank you, sir. 谢谢 先生
[34:25] I can see that look in your eyes. 我能从你的眼神中看出
[34:27] It’s green, it’s fucking dynamite. 那种青涩 那种惊人的潜力
[34:29] No more Snoogans for you, no, sir. 先生 您再也不是什么小小子了
[34:33] This whole method thing suits you very well. 你很适合这个方法派的表演
[34:37] It brings out all of your darkness. 你的阴暗感体现得淋漓尽致
[34:39] Oh yes. 没错
[34:43] Snoochie boochies. 么么哒
[34:46] Snoochie boochies. 么么哒
[34:50] I am the clit commander. 我就是揉蒂之王
[34:55] Jason Mewes is back. 杰森·梅维斯回归了
[34:57] Straight after getting arrested, 在他被捕之后
[34:59] Mewes landed a role on Acupuncture Killer 梅维斯马上接演了《《针灸杀手》》
[35:01] and the producers are– 而且制片人
[35:05] I’m not even supposed to be here right now. 我现在根本不该在这里
[35:07] Rumors are flying all over Hollywood 整个好莱坞谣言疯传
[35:09] about who Brian O’Halloran is going to cast 都在猜测布莱恩·奥哈洛伦会找谁
[35:11] in his movie The Odyssey, 参演他的电影《《奥德赛》》
[35:13] which is due to start filming very soon. 那电影很快就要开拍了
[35:16] O’Halloran, fucker. 混蛋奥哈洛伦
[35:27] This is Brian O’Halloran. 我是布莱恩·奥哈洛伦
[35:29] Clearly, I’m not supposed to be here right now. 显然 我现在根本不该在这里
[35:31] So leave me a message after the beep. 所以请在滴声之后给我留言
[35:32] Stan tea, please. 一杯斯坦茶
[35:35] Hey, can you please uh, maybe give me a call back 你好 你能不能待会给我打回来
[35:37] or answer your phone? 或者接电话
[35:41] Thanks, brother. 谢了老哥
[35:42] Fucker, man! 操他妈的
[35:44] He’s– track you down and kick that ass. 我他妈一找到你就会揍扁你
[35:46] Oh shit. Oh shit. 他妈的 他妈的
[35:48] Jay, it’s me. 杰 是我
[35:51] It’s me, Jason. 是我啊 杰森
[35:52] Me? Who– who’s me? 什么是我 我是谁
[35:53] – It’s Dean. – Dean Cain, whoa! -我是迪恩啊 -迪恩·凯因 哇啊
[35:55] Dude, no! Sh– shut up. 别这样 闭嘴
[35:57] If I get caught out here, I’m gonna be signing shit for a month. 如果我在这里被逮到 就得疯狂签名了
[36:00] Okay, you have no idea how fast these fuckers mobilize. 你不知道这些傻逼跑得有多快
[36:02] Yeah, dude, it’s great to see you, cuz, 兄弟 很高兴见到你
[36:04] but I don’t think anyone cares, brother. 但我觉得没人关心 兄弟
[36:06] I broke this fucking kid’s heart yesterday, 昨天我伤了一个小孩的心
[36:07] because I couldn’t fly. 因为我不能飞
[36:08] You can’t fly? 你不能飞
[36:10] He wanted me to take off right then and there. 他想让我在他面前立刻起飞
[36:12] – Seriously? – I shit you not. -真的吗 -不骗你
[36:13] But it’s pretty cool, dude, 不过挺好的 老哥
[36:15] you have cemented yourself into history. 你可是名留青史了
[36:17] You played fucking Superman. 你他妈演了超人啊
[36:19] I could negotiate peace in the Middle East 我可以在中东谈判换来和平
[36:21] whilst unifying Korea into one single harmonious state 把南北韩统一成一个和谐的国家
[36:23] and figure out who shot JFK. 再找出刺杀肯尼迪的凶手
[36:26] And guess what they’d wanna fucking talk to me about? 可你猜那些人会跟我说什么呢
[36:29] That is sort of a bummer. 这确实挺让人失望的
[36:30] I seem ’em in my dreams. 我做梦都会梦到他们
[36:33] The fan boys, they are everywhere. 那些粉丝团无处不在
[36:35] I can’t escape even when I’m asleep. 我在睡觉时都无法逃脱
[36:37] I’m gonna get shot one day 我总有一天会被枪击的
[36:39] and you know what the last thing is 你知道我最后一秒
[36:40] that I’m gonna see? 会看到什么吗
[36:42] Um, Zod? 萨德将军吗
[36:44] It’s gonna be the disappointed face of some fanatic 会是一个粉丝失望的脸
[36:48] who is absolutely astounded that I can’t stop a bullet. 因为他不敢相信我竟然挡不住子弹
[36:51] Bullets, they fucking pierce me, Jason. 他们真的用子弹打我啊 杰森
[36:53] Fuck! 操
[36:59] So I hear you’ve been busy lately. 我听说你最近挺忙的
[37:00] Yeah, dude, I just had this sweet gig, man, that’s– 是啊兄弟 我有一个不错的演出 真是
[37:02] -That’s… – That’s not what I’m talking about. -真是 -我说的不是这个
[37:03] – Arrested. – Oh. -我说的是被捕那事儿 -这样啊
[37:05] How’s that working out for you? 那事怎么样了
[37:07] Really good, bro. 挺好的
[37:08] I’m telling you like people have seen me 告诉你 现在似乎人们看我的眼神
[37:10] – in a whole different way. – That’s good, that’s good. -都不同了 -挺好的挺好的
[37:12] What have you got lined up next? 你下一步准备干什么
[37:13] Uh, nothing right now, but– 现在还没定 但是
[37:15] Jason, you have to hit now while the iron is hot, man. 杰森 你现在必须得趁热打铁
[37:17] You need to capitalize right now, 你得立即开始积累资本
[37:19] get the roles while you’re benefiting from the extra profile. 还能利用另一个身份的时候多找演出机会
[37:22] I’m actually trying to get this script right now, right? 我正在努力去接一个剧本
[37:24] – It’s written by Brian O’– O’Halloran. -是布莱恩 -奥哈洛伦
[37:26] – Yeah, right. – You know it? -没错吧 -你知道啊
[37:27] Dude, everybody knows it. 所有人都知道啊兄弟
[37:28] It’s the talk of the town. 这是全城的话题中心
[37:30] They’re already scheduling it for an Oscar seasons release. 他们已在计划播出时间 角逐奥斯卡了
[37:33] Is– is O’Halloran– is he gonna hook you up? 奥哈洛伦 他 他会来找你吗
[37:35] Well, I mean I’m hoping that he’s gonna hook me up with the lead. 我希望他能来找我当主角
[37:38] But wait, did you say Oscars, bro? 等下 兄弟 你刚才是说了奥斯卡吗
[37:39] You– 你
[37:43] – What? – Have you been behaving, Jason. -干嘛 -你最近乖吗 杰森
[37:45] Of course, I am. 当然很乖啊
[37:46] You’re not back on the– I mean, you know? 你没有再 你懂我意思吗
[37:48] No! No. 没有 没有
[37:50] Studio picture? 那张剧组照片是怎么回事
[37:51] You fucking kidding me? 你他妈搞笑吗
[37:53] You think the studio is gonna offer you the lead 你以为他们会让你当冲击奥斯卡的电影
[37:55] in an Oscar hopeful? 的主角吗
[37:57] Even if O’Halloran really goes to bat for you, 就算奥哈洛伦选你
[38:00] you still gotta get arrested again for the extra headlines. 你也会因为那额外的头条被捕的
[38:03] Wait, what? 等等 你说啥
[38:04] Even if O’Halloran– 就算奥哈洛伦
[38:05] No, no, no, about the arrest thing. 不是 是被捕的那部分
[38:07] – Where do we… – Hey! -我们哪里 -嘿
[38:08] – Can I grab a quick picture? – Oh, me? -我能跟你合影吗 很快的 -我吗
[38:10] Yeah. Yeah, sure, yeah. 当然可以
[38:11] Hey, man, alright. 兄弟 好的
[38:13] So, alrighty. 好了
[38:16] – Nice, bro. – Awesome. -帅爆了兄弟 -棒
[38:18] – Pound it, pound it. – Yeah, bro. -来击个拳 -好了兄弟
[38:19] – Thank you. – Thank you. -谢谢 -谢谢
[38:21] Yeah. 好了
[38:23] Be careful, Jason. 小心点 杰森
[38:25] And don’t do anything stupid, it’s not worth it. 不要做蠢事 不值得
[38:29] Alright, I know, that’s good. 好了我知道了
[38:30] You’re gonna get up? 你要不要起来啊
[38:31] No, no, I’m good. I’m good here. 我没事 这里挺好的
[38:32] Okay. 好吧
[38:33] I’ll see you later, bro. 回见了 兄弟
[38:34] Good to see you. 见到你很高兴
[38:36] Oh, c– co– could you get me my coffee? 你 你能给我来杯咖啡吗
[38:40] Here. 给你
[38:41] Thanks. 多谢
[38:45] The LAPD is a buzz today after news 文尼·琼斯谋杀案有目击者的新闻释出后
[38:47] of a witness coming forward in the Vinnie Jones murder case. 今天的洛杉矶警察局人头攒动
[38:51] Information is scarce at this point, 尽管现在还没有充足的信息
[38:53] but our sources believe the witness did see the murderer 但据可靠消息称目击者见到过谋杀犯
[38:56] and will be able to identify him. 而且可以认出他的长相
[38:58] As of yet, we have no comment from Mr. Jones’s representatives 目前为止 我们不对琼斯先生的代表人
[39:01] or indeed from Jason Mewes, 或者杰森·梅维斯所述发表评价
[39:03] who was arrested on the same morning as Jones. 他和琼斯在同天上午被逮捕
[39:06] Stay with us as the day gets– 锁定我们的栏目
[39:09] Wait a second. 等一下
[39:11] I’m hearing that we’ve located Mr. Mewes 我收到消息称我们已确定梅维斯先生在哪
[39:14] and our reporter Oliver is with him live. 我们的记者奥利弗正在现场
[39:16] Oliver? 奥利弗
[39:17] Mr. Mewes! 梅维斯先生
[39:19] How do you feel about recent events 对于最近你的好友与名声狼藉的球手
[39:20] regarding the murder case of your good friend 文尼·琼斯的谋杀案一事
[39:22] and notorious ball grabber Vinnie Jones? 请问您作何感想
[39:24] A witness has come forward to say 一位目击者声称案发当晚
[39:25] they remember seeing the driver on the night of the murder. 他们看到了司机
[39:27] Wait, what? 等等 什么
[39:28] Are you now willing to admit that your good friend 现在您是否愿意承认
[39:29] is a killer and never actually let go 您的好友是杀手
[39:31] of his British gangland connections? 并且一直与英国黑帮有联系
[39:32] Is it true Jones has been a secret gangland boss 琼斯是否一直都是黑帮幕后的头目
[39:35] terrorizing Hollywood? 并且一直在威胁着好莱坞
[39:37] Does Vinnie get his movie roles through intimidation? 文尼是通过恐吓的手段拿到角色的吗
[39:39] No way, he is a very nice guy– 不可能的 他人非常好
[39:40] What are you not telling us, Mr. Mewes? 梅维斯先生 您在隐瞒什么吗
[39:41] Mr. Mewes! Mr. Mewes! 梅维斯先生 梅维斯先生
[39:42] – What are you not – Mr. Mewes! -您还有什么没 -梅维斯先生
[39:43] Mr. Mewes! 梅维斯先生
[39:54] 第119步 永远别害怕 你知道要做什么
[40:05] 第199步 任何阻挡在你和你目标之间的人和事 都是你的敌人
[40:25] Police are keeping tightly sealed 目前警方对于
[40:26] as to the identity of the witness 文尼·琼斯谋杀案
[40:28] in the Vinnie Jones murder case, 目击者的身份仍然保密
[40:30] but many are speculating as to who it could be. 但很多人都在猜测可能会是谁
[40:32] I mean it literally could be anyone. 我的意思是可能会是任何人
[40:33] LA is a really big place. 洛杉矶这林子可什么鸟都有
[40:34] It’s not me. 反正不是我
[40:40] There he is. 在这呢
[40:44] Alright, I’m… 好了 我要
[40:46] …just gonna warn him. 吓唬吓唬他就行
[40:47] Just warn him. 就是警告一下他
[41:16] Bro, it’s okay. 兄弟 别怕
[41:17] It’s just… 就是
[41:18] Don’t be startled like, uh… 别被我吓到
[41:20] Hey, bro, it’s– it’s cool. 兄弟 没事的
[41:21] Look, hey! 听着
[41:22] It’s cool. 别怕
[41:23] I just wanted to know where Stan Lee lives. 我就是想知道斯坦·李住在哪
[41:24] I know he lives close. 我知道他住在这附近
[41:26] I just need a little help getting to his house. 我就是想去他家那里罢了
[41:27] Fuck, don’t you fucking move– 你他妈要是敢动一下
[41:28] Or I’ll cut you, bitch. 我就宰了你 贱货
[41:30] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[41:31] When they ask you if you saw me that night 要是有人问你那天晚上看没看到我
[41:33] you’re gonna say you didn’t. 你得说你没有
[41:35] I d– I– I didn’t see you. 我没 我没看到过你
[41:37] Wait, what? 等等 什么
[41:38] No, I– I thought I saw that British soccer guy 不对 我好像看见
[41:40] they keep putting on the news. 新闻上说的那个英国球员了
[41:41] It was dark I th– 当时很黑 我还以为
[41:43] I saw… 我看见
[41:47] Hey! No! 嘿 不要
[41:48] I thought you were giving me a warning. 我以为你是在警告我
[41:50] – But I am. – You’re trying to kill me. -我的确是 -可你要杀了我
[41:52] No, no, no, you were trying to run away. 不不 反正你要跑掉的
[41:55] You’re that silent Jay guy. 你就是那个沉默的杰
[42:00] Look, what you made me do! 是你逼我的
[42:03] Oh, I need 911, 911! 我得报警 报警
[42:05] Oh, here, let me get it for you. 来 我帮你
[42:13] Oh fuck! 我操
[42:15] I need an amb– ambulance. 我需要辆救 救护车
[42:18] – Shit, dude, alright. – God, I’m dying. -该死 老兄 行吧 -我要不行了
[42:19] Dude, that should be okay. 兄弟 应该没事的
[42:21] What– what, um, what street is this, again? 这 这条街叫什么来着
[42:22] It’s Maple Boulevard, you fucking asshole! 叫枫树大道 你这个混蛋
[42:26] Holy shit! 我的天
[42:28] That was your face that night. 那天晚上就是你
[42:29] It’s coming back to me. 我想起来了
[42:31] I’m gonna make you fucking pay. 我他妈要让你得到报应
[42:32] I’m gonna tell ’em what you did. 我要告诉他们你都干了什么
[42:34] I’m gonna make you fucking pay, you bastard! 我他妈要让你得到报应 你个混蛋
[42:36] You’re looking pretty pale, bro. 你脸看着都白了 兄弟
[42:38] Are you fucking kidding me? 你他妈逗我呢
[42:42] No, no, don’t g– 不不 别
[42:43] Don’t go, don’t go away, please, come back. 别走 求你了 别走 回来
[42:45] Call an ambulance please. 叫辆救护车 求求你了
[42:46] I didn’t see anything that night, man. 那晚我什么都没看到 兄弟
[42:48] I don’t know– I don’t know your face. 我不认识 我不认识你
[42:49] I don’t know what you look like. 我不知道你长什么样
[42:51] I’ve never seen any of your movies. 你演的电影我一部都没看过
[42:52] That’s good. 那就好
[42:53] I wasn’t even supposed to be here today, bro. 我今天不该来这的 兄弟
[42:58] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[42:59] What are you– 你要
[43:02] No, no, no, no. 不 不
[43:03] Pleased don’t– don’t do that. 求你了 别 别这么做
[43:04] Don’t– don’t– 别 别
[43:06] Put that in your pocket, go put it in your pocket. 放回口袋里 把它放回去
[43:08] Put it away, put it away! 把它拿走 快拿走
[43:10] Oh, oh, no. 不要
[43:11] Please, don’t. 求你了 别
[43:13] Ow, shit! 噢 妈的
[43:15] Why did you do that? 你为什么那么做
[43:16] Look, dude, I was just here to warn you, bro. 听着老兄 我刚才就是在警告你
[43:19] It don’t come natural to me, I’m not a cold-blooded killer! 我不习惯这样 我不是一个冷血的杀手
[43:22] I’m f– 我怎么
[43:24] I feel like… 我怎么感觉
[43:27] I’m dizzy. 晕乎乎的
[43:29] Oh shit. 该死
[43:32] What am I doing? 我到底在干什么
[43:34] I almost fucking actually killed this motherfucker on purpose. 我他妈的差点有意杀了那个混蛋
[43:35] Oh God, what the fuck am I doing? 天哪 我他妈到底在干什么
[43:37] What the fuck! 他妈的
[43:39] Wait a second. 等一下
[43:40] Wait. 等等
[43:42] Vinnie’s in jail. 文尼还在监狱里关着呢
[43:45] They’re gonna know it wasn’t him. 他们就会知道不是他干的
[44:10] Okay, that’s right. 行 那好吧
[44:15] Shit! Holy fuck! 妈的 该死
[44:17] Holy fuck! 该死
[44:21] Holy sh– 该死
[44:23] Holy shit. 该死
[44:25] Breathe out, man. 呼气啊兄弟
[44:47] Oh, come, man. 拜托
[44:53] Excuse me? 不好意思
[44:54] Dude. 老兄
[44:56] What the fuck is wrong with you, man? 你他妈什么毛病
[44:57] Well, what’s wrong with you, bro? 你什么毛病
[44:59] What the fuck is wrong with you, bro? 你他妈什么毛病
[45:00] Who– who are you? 你 你是谁
[45:02] I have fucking nerve issues, man. 我他妈精神不好 兄弟
[45:03] You can’t just randomly scream in people’s faces. 你不能随便冲别人乱叫
[45:05] You don’t know me, you could’ve killed me, man. 你都不认识我 你都可能杀了我
[45:06] So you’re a security officer. 所以你是个保安
[45:08] I’m the fucking security officer. 我就是那个该死的保安
[45:10] George Abrams. Security officer. 乔治·艾布拉姆斯 保安员
[45:13] A security officer with nerve issues. 一个精神有问题的保安
[45:15] Dude, I’m– I’m a fucking– 兄弟 我他妈可是
[45:17] I’m a security guard machine, sir. 我可是和安保机器一样的
[45:18] I’m like a 365° radar, man. 我就像是一个全方位雷达
[45:21] I see all the angles, dog. 谁都逃不过我的眼睛
[45:23] You can’t get past me. 你得先过我这关
[45:24] Well, I apologize for that, 刚才那事我道歉
[45:25] because I do need to see Ferrango, man. 因为我真的得见见费尔南戈 老兄
[45:27] Can’t do it. 那可不行
[45:29] I have to warn him. 我得警告一下他
[45:30] What do you have to warn him about? 你要警告他什么
[45:31] There’s a– a Latina girl, and a couple of her friends, 有个 有个拉丁女孩和她的几个朋友
[45:34] and I passed them when I was coming here. 我来这的路上 在她们身旁经过
[45:36] Fuck, they’re dangerous in a group. 妈的 成群的女孩可不好惹
[45:38] Yeah. Shit. 对 该死的
[45:39] Which direction? 在哪个方向上
[45:41] Uh, that way, about three blocks. 那边 大概隔了三个街区
[45:45] Thanks, dude. Cool. 多谢了兄弟 真棒
[45:58] I got your knight. 你的马让我吃了
[46:00] You know what that means. 你知道那代表着什么吧
[46:06] Ay este pendejo! 这个混蛋
[46:09] You’ve been reading it too fast. 你看书看得太快了
[46:11] I can tell just by looking at you. 我看你的样子就能看出来
[46:13] What page are you on? 你看到哪了
[46:14] I– I don’t know, like 200. 我 我也不知道 大概200页吧
[46:16] C– 你
[46:32] Hey, hey, snap out of it. 别管那个了
[46:34] What did I tell about keeping those feelings in check? 我是怎么告诉你的 要控制住那些感受
[46:38] Just– just go home. Go home. 你 你回家吧 走吧
[46:39] Sleep it off. 睡一觉
[46:41] Forget about the book for a couple of weeks. 忘掉几个星期来你看的这本书
[46:42] It’s working a little bit. 它其实管点用了
[46:44] – It’s sort of work. – I am so sorry, Mr. Villareal. -有点管用了 -很抱歉维拉雷尔先生
[46:46] He– he snucked past me. 他 他从我身边溜进去了
[46:48] You Brutus motherfucking Spoodle. 你这个混蛋
[46:50] It’s okay, it’s okay. 好了 好了
[46:51] Mewes! Mewes! 梅维斯 梅维斯
[46:52] You have to relax, man. 你得放轻松 老兄
[46:55] Process everything that’s going on 在你发疯之前
[46:56] before you go loco. 先处理好所有的事
[48:00] Damn Hollywood. 该死的好莱坞
[48:02] All these actors are turning it into a warzone. 这些演员们把它弄得和战场一样
[48:04] But these guys covered their tracks. 可这些人也没留下什么蛛丝马迹
[48:06] Definitely some madness in their method. 他们的想法的确有点癫狂
[48:08] It’s method in the madness, you idiot. 那叫大愚若智 傻小子
[48:11] Fair enough. 行吧
[48:13] You do know that Jason Mewes is linked to this case, right? 你知道杰森·梅维斯和这案子有关 对吧
[48:16] He is? 是吗
[48:17] He was arrested the same day as Vinnie Jones. 他和文尼·琼斯是同一天被捕的
[48:20] But don’t you know Jason Mewes? 难道你不认识杰森·梅维斯吗
[48:22] Jason Mewes? 杰森·梅维斯
[48:24] That smoochie boochie guy? 那个么么哒的愣小子吗
[48:26] Yes, the snoochie boochie guy. Yeah, that guy. 对 就是那个愣小子 就是他
[48:28] I never met him, but, boy, I heard he’s a knucklehead. 我从没见过他 但我听说他是个笨蛋
[48:31] Well, we all can’t be saints. 不过 人非圣贤
[48:35] Oh crap, here comes the detective. 糟了 探员来了
[48:36] Look, I uh, I got nothing good to tell him here. 听着 我 我没什么好消息告诉他
[48:38] You might wanna– 你可能想
[48:39] Enough said. 不用再说了
[48:41] I’m out of here. 我要走了
[48:42] Upward and onward, Jim. 要保持积极进取 吉姆
[48:43] Yeah, yeah, yeah, onward and upward. 对对对 我会加油的
[48:45] Wayne! 韦恩
[48:46] Wayne. 韦恩
[48:48] Good– 见到你
[48:50] Good to see you, sir. 见到你很高兴 先生
[48:52] Who’s that? 刚才那是谁
[48:53] Oh, this is Stan Lee. 这个是斯坦·李
[48:54] – He’s the neighbor. – Legend. -他是我邻居 -他可是个传奇人物
[48:56] Yeah. Yes, he is. 对 他是个传奇
[48:57] Shut up, give me some good news. 别说这个了 给我讲点好消息
[48:58] I got nothing. 没什么好消息
[49:00] This guy was either a professional 这家伙要么是个内行
[49:01] or he was one lucky son of a bitch. 要么就是个走运的杂种
[49:03] You have the murder weapon? 你找到凶器了吗
[49:04] My guys are searching the area right now, 我的人正在搜查这个地方
[49:06] but I’ll be honest with you, Wayne, 但是说实话 韦恩
[49:08] I don’t think we’re gonna have positive results. 我觉得不会有什么进展
[49:09] If this was gangland, they’re not sloppy. 如果这是黑帮 他们做事不会有纰漏
[49:12] We’re not gonna find shit. 我们屁都找不到
[49:13] Go. 去吧
[49:14] Fucking idiot. 他妈的笨蛋
[49:19] You motherfucker! 你这个混蛋
[49:23] Something’s definitely not right. 肯定有什么不对
[49:27] – Jason. – What? -杰森 -怎么了
[49:32] …the most recent incident in the Jones murder case. 琼斯谋杀案的最新事件
[49:33] Over to Oliver for all the latest. 来自奥利弗的最新消息
[49:33] We now have confirmation that the body of the victim 我们现在从尸体确认受害者
[49:34] is principal witness in the Vinnie Jones murder case. 是文尼·琼斯谋杀案的主要证人
[49:35] LAPD sources are also telling us the body of the victim 洛杉矶警察局的消息还说在受害者尸体上
[49:37] was found with a symbol carved into its chest. 发现胸部刻着一个符号
[49:40] Rumor has it that this symbol 有传言说这个符号
[49:41] is a British gangland murder tag, 是英国黑帮谋杀行动的一个标签
[49:43] indicating an execution. 表示已经完成
[49:45] As you can see from the police photos, 从警察的照片上可以看出
[49:46] Mr. Jones does have a gangland scar 琼斯先生确实有一个黑帮的疤痕
[49:48] on his chest. 在他的胸口
[49:50] Whether this links him to the murder 这是否与谋杀有关
[49:51] only time will tell. 只有时间会告诉我们答案
[49:54] Do you really think that Vinnie 你真的觉得文尼
[49:55] had something to do with these murders? 与这些谋杀有关吗
[49:57] You know what? 你知道吗
[49:58] I’m sort of distracting myself from it all. 我现在满脑子都是这件事
[50:01] You know, do whatever makes you feel good. 那就做些让自己感觉好点的事情吧
[50:05] And then maybe while you’re at it you could 也许你可以
[50:07] fix the roof like you’ve been promising. 像你以前一直说的去修理屋顶
[50:09] I have to buy a nail gun, so… 我得买一把钉枪 所以
[50:11] If you go now, you can be back before the party. 如果你现在走 你可以在派对之前回来
[50:15] – Party? – You forgot about the party. -什么派对 -你忘了派对吗
[50:17] You know that Kevin doesn’t wanna go 你知道凯文不想
[50:18] to Esteban’s by himself. 一个人去埃斯特班家
[50:23] Snoochie Boochies. 么么么么么
[50:32] I am the Clit commander. 我是阴蒂指挥官
[50:37] Jason Mewes continues his unlikely rise 杰森·梅维斯继续着他不可能的崛起
[50:39] up the Movie Star Rating charts 着力提高影星评级表的排名
[50:41] as he finds himself back in the headlines 他发现自己再次登上头条
[50:43] after the Vinnie Jones witness was found 是发现文尼·琼斯凶杀案的证人
[50:45] murdered overnight. 在一夜之间被谋杀后
[50:45] Yes. 对
[50:49] I’m not even supposed to be here right now. 我现在根本不应该在这里
[50:53] Brian O’Halloran has confirmed shooting on The Odyssey 布莱恩·奥哈洛伦已证实
[50:55] is set to begin at the start of next month, 《奥德赛》的拍摄定于下月初开始
[50:57] which means a cast announcement must be imminent 这就意味着一个选角广告即将发布
[51:00] as it seems half of Hollywood 似乎有一半的好莱坞人
[51:01] wants in on the likely Oscar contender. 想成为奥斯卡的竞争者
[51:04] I’m closing in on you, motherfucker. 我要找到你了 混蛋
[51:06] Carrie, I’m going out to buy a nail gun. 凯莉 我要出去买一把钉枪
[51:22] Chief Anderson. 这里是安德森警长
[51:24] Chief, detective Arnold here. 警长好 我是警探阿诺德
[51:26] What is it, detective? 怎么了 警探
[51:27] 警察局长 乔治亚·M·安德森
[51:27] I wanna bring Jason Mewes back in. 我想把杰森·梅维斯带回来
[51:29] You already questioned Mewes and got nothing. 你已经盘问过梅维斯了 但一无所获
[51:30] You repeat that process 你再这样做
[51:31] and what does this department look like to the press? 新闻界会怎么想我们这个部门
[51:33] Come on, he’s gonna talk. 拜托了 他会招供的
[51:35] – I just need him to– – Drop it, detective. -我只需要他去 -别想了 警探
[51:38] Do you understand me? 你明白我的意思吗
[51:39] Alright, chief, whatever you say. 好吧 警长 都听你的
[51:40] Sure. 当然
[51:52] Hey, babe. 嘿 宝贝
[51:55] Yes, of course, I’ll be home about 8:00 是的 当然 我8点左右回家
[51:58] and I have the new handcuffs. 我还有新的手铐
[52:18] Something just isn’t right. 就是有点不对劲
[52:26] Producers are raving about the daily footage 制片人每天都对电视剧《针灸杀手》
[52:27] coming from the Acupuncture Killer set, 里的镜头赞不绝口
[52:29] explaining Jason Mewes 还称杰森·梅维斯
[52:29] is doing incredible work 的演技令人咋舌
[52:31] and getting arrested was the best thing 还说 被捕可能是他从业以来
[52:33] that could have happened to his career. 最加分的事情了
[52:35] Otherwise, they never would have thought of him for the role. 否则他们就不会想到让他演这个角色了
[52:40] Tommy, could you tell me 汤米 你能再告诉我一遍告诉我
[52:41] where that Costalino guy worked, again? 那个科斯塔利诺家伙在哪儿工作吗
[52:44] 发我一张图…快…
[52:47] 你疯了!
[52:50] 我没疯
[52:55] 你根本就不知道
[53:04] Wait, what? What the fuck did I just see? 等等 什么 我刚才看到什么了
[53:06] Excuse me? Answer the question. 怎么回事 赶紧回答
[53:08] I’m not your eyeballs, Jason. 我不是你的眼球 杰森
[53:09] What were you just doing? 你刚才在做什么
[53:10] Skyping a girlfriend. 和一个女性朋友网聊
[53:12] – What girlfriend is that? – Megan from Europe. -什么女性朋友 -欧洲的梅根
[53:14] Megan in Europe wanted to see your titties? 欧洲的梅根想看你的奶头吗
[53:16] What are you talking about? 你在说些什么啊
[53:17] When I walked through the door, 当我进门的时候
[53:19] you were flashing your titties to the camera. 你在用摄像机拍你的奶头
[53:21] You’ve been acting fucking crazy. 你他妈疯了吧
[53:23] Is this what I’m gonna have to deal 是不是你每次去演什么好莱坞
[53:25] with every single time you’re up for some Hollywood role? 回来就要让我受这样的气啊
[53:26] I need the old Jay back. 我想要从前的那个杰
[53:29] Silent Bob, too? 也想要沉默的鲍勃吗
[53:31] Fuck you! 去你妈的
[53:32] I want the man I fell in love with. 我想要我爱的男人
[53:34] That’s weird, ’cause you’ve been a little distant from him lately. 奇了怪了 那你最近离我这么远干嘛
[53:37] Jason, you’re being fucking paranoid, okay? 杰森 你他妈有点偏执了 知道吗
[53:39] It’s me. 只有我而已
[53:41] You would love for me to believe that, wouldn’t you? 这就想让我相信了 是吗
[53:45] Where are you going? 你要去哪里
[53:46] Getting ready for the party. 为派对做好准备
[54:19] Hello, hello! 你好 你好
[54:20] Jason Mewes. 杰森·梅维斯
[54:23] Danny Trejo, I didn’t know you’d be here 丹尼·特雷乔 我不知道你会在这里
[54:24] and what– what’s the– 什么 这是什
[54:27] I’m method acting for a new role now, 我在体验我要演的新角色
[54:28] just run with it Cabron, alright? 就着卡隆演下去吧 行吗
[54:29] Yeah, but, I don’t– 是的 但是 我没有
[54:31] I thought you’d be here with your little Carrie. 我以为你会和你的小凯莉在一起
[54:33] She took her separate car, 她开着自己的车
[54:34] she’s gonna meet me here, but– 她要在这里见我 但是
[54:36] That better not be trouble in paradise, I’m sensing, is it? 我觉得最好不要在天堂里惹麻烦 对吧
[54:38] No, no, everything’s good, I promise. 不 不 一切都很好 我保证
[54:40] Are you sure? ‘Cause you know you can talk to me. 你确定吗 你知道你可以跟我倾诉
[54:42] I know, but I do not get like– are you su– 我知道 但我不喜欢 你是不是
[54:44] Look, I’ve been wanting to have a little chitty chatty poo with you. 听着 我一直想和你随便聊几句
[54:49] A little…a little chitty chat? 聊 聊几句吗
[54:50] – Let’s do it. – What’s up? -我们开始吧 -怎么了呀
[54:51] Well, I’ve been hearing 嗯 我听说
[54:53] about you having trouble with the ball grabber. 你最近和降龙爪有点麻烦
[54:54] The ball grabber? 什么降龙爪
[54:56] That’s what they call him. 这是他们给他起的外号
[54:57] And you know, I worry about you, Jason. 你知道吗 我很担心你 杰森
[54:58] – You know that. – I know. -你知道吧 -我知道的
[55:01] If that motherfucker fucks with you, 如果那个混蛋和你干上了
[55:02] I’ll cut his fucking heart out. 我要把他的心脏挖出来
[55:04] Shit, Dan– I mean I appreciate that. 卧槽 丹 我是说很感谢你
[55:06] Thank you. 谢谢您
[55:07] You know what they call me? 你知道他们叫我什么吗
[55:08] Machete, right? 弯刀 对吧
[55:10] You know why? 你知道为什么吗
[55:11] Because of the movie. 因为电影吗
[55:13] Because I got a big motherfucking machete, 因为我他妈真有一把大砍刀
[55:15] that’s why. 这就是原因
[55:16] A big machete. 一把大砍刀
[55:18] Harley Quinn Smith! 哈莉·奎因·史密斯
[55:20] as I live and breathe. 在我有生之年
[55:22] – Danny. – Be still my heart. -丹尼 -我都要窒息了
[55:25] Danny, I didn’t expect to see you here. 丹尼 我没想到会在这里见到你
[55:26] Why does everybody keep saying that? 为什么每个人都这么说
[55:28] Can’t a little girl have some fun? 一个小女孩不能玩玩吗
[55:30] Dude, you’re here to pick Kevin up? 伙计 你来接凯文吗
[55:32] Yeah, I think he’s enjoying my new license more than I am. 是的 我觉得他比我更喜欢我的新驾照
[55:35] Harley, oh my God! 哈莉 我的天哪
[55:36] Hi. 你好
[55:37] – Can we take a selfie? – Of course. -我们能去自拍一个吗 -当然
[55:39] Alright, I’m gonna go ahead, alright, Harley. 好的 我走啦 好吧 哈莉
[55:41] Bye. Will you tell dad that I’m waiting. 再见 你能告诉爸爸我在等他吗
[55:44] I’m too scared to go and I feel like I’ll never escape. 我太怕了不敢走 我觉得永远都逃不掉
[55:45] No problem, no problem. 没问题 没问题
[55:47] Remember, it’s not gay as long as the balls 记住 只要有蛋就不是同性恋
[55:49] don’t touch the chin. 别碰下巴
[55:54] Nice! That’s gonna be a keeper. 太好了 存着吧
[55:55] – Pleasure. – Nice meeting you, man. -我的荣幸 -很高兴见到你 伙计
[55:56] Sir! 先生
[55:58] Where the fuck have you been, dude? 你他妈的去哪儿了 伙计
[55:59] Where the fuck have you been? 你他妈的去哪儿了
[56:01] Wait, what are you talking about? 等等 你在说什么
[56:02] Don’t fucking act like that. 别他妈的那样
[56:04] Like you don’t think I was gonna fucking find out, man. 好像你觉得我他妈不知道 伙计
[56:05] Motherfucker, that shit is written all over your face, 他妈的 你丫满脸都写着
[56:08] the goddamn guilt. 罪恶感
[56:09] You didn’t think I’d know. 你以为我不知道
[56:12] What are you talking about? 你在说什么吗
[56:14] I’m talking about you up in that house sucking dick, 我说的是你在那房子里舔鸡巴
[56:15] ’cause I can see the cum right there. 因为我可以在这里看到精液
[56:17] – None! – Oh, shit! -骗你的啦 -哦 该死
[56:19] You remember when we jerked each other off in the pool? 你还记得我们在泳池里互撸吗
[56:22] That’s a great memory. 那是一个美好的回忆
[56:23] – Did you get that book? – I did. -你拿到那本书了吗 -我做到了
[56:25] I read the book, dude, 我读了这本书 伙计
[56:26] and it is taking my craft on a whole another level. 它把我的技术带到了一个全新的高度
[56:28] It’s awesome. Thank you. 太棒了 谢谢您
[56:29] Right on, man. Fuck, you know what, dude? 这就行 操 你知道吗 伙计
[56:31] Fuck all that holy shit. 去他妈的那些该死的东西
[56:32] I was just thinking, Vinnie Jones. 我只是在想 文尼·琼斯
[56:34] What the fuck, man? 他妈的怎么了 伙计
[56:36] Don’t shit in the pool. 别在游泳池里拉屎
[56:38] Maybe he did have something to do 也许他真的跟那个选角的
[56:39] with that casting director. 有什么猫腻
[56:40] You know what I’m saying? 你知道我的意思吧
[56:41] I’m serious, don’t shit in the pool. 我是认真的 别在游泳池里拉屎
[56:42] Brian O’Halloran here? 布莱恩·奥哈洛伦在这儿吗
[56:43] Do you know if he showed up? 你知道他在不在吗
[56:44] Are you serious? 你是认真的吗
[56:45] I’m talking about fucking Vinnie Jones, 我他妈说的是文尼·琼斯
[56:47] you’re talking about Bri– 你说的是布莱
[56:48] Yeah, Brian O’Halloran is fucking here, 是的 他妈的布莱恩·奥哈洛伦在这里
[56:49] I passed him on the way in. 我在进去的路上经过他
[56:50] Captain clitoris. 阴蒂上尉
[56:52] I’m gonna go talk to him about that– 我要去和他谈谈
[56:54] Wait, Harley Quinn came here to pick you up. 等等 哈莉·奎因来接你
[56:56] She’s out front. Sorry– 她在前面 对不起
[56:57] My fucking kid’s here. 我孩子都他妈来了
[56:58] Why are we sitting here talking? 我们还坐在这聊什么聊
[57:00] Let’s get the fuck out of here, bitch. 快走吧 妈呀
[57:01] Jay and Silent Bob, it’s been a while. 杰和沉默的鲍勃 好久不见
[57:04] Thank you so much for coming to my party. 非常感谢你来参加我的聚会
[57:06] Our party. 我们的聚会
[57:08] Oh my God, I had a fucking blast. 天哪 真他妈吓坏我了
[57:10] We’ve just been sitting here talking, 我们只是在这聊天
[57:11] he was upstairs having misadventures in the house 他刚在楼上大冒险来着
[57:13] and shit. 你懂
[57:14] But I’m gonna go. 但我要走了
[57:16] I got a– a podcast to record and I gotta light out of here. 我有一个播客要录制 我得离开这里
[57:19] I got like nine podcasts. 我有九个播客
[57:20] So I’ve loved being here. 我在这很享受
[57:21] Thanks for having us. 感谢你们的邀请
[57:23] But– but we’re just getting started. 但是 但派对才刚开始
[57:24] Sadly, I got my kid sweating in the car like a dog 可惜了 我的孩子像狗一样在车里出汗
[57:26] and I should probably go before she overheats and dies. 我要在她被热死前赶过去
[57:29] – Pleasure! – Thank you. -很高兴 -谢谢
[57:30] Pleasure. 很高兴
[57:33] Sorry to hear about the break-up, fellows. 很遗憾你们分手了 伙计们
[57:36] Conscious uncoupling. 和平分手
[57:37] Jason, what are you doing next Tuesday? 杰森 下星期二你有什么活动
[57:39] Jason is more my friend than he is yours. 杰森和我比和你更熟
[57:41] You already got too clingy with Brian 你对布莱恩一个劲地粘上去
[57:43] and now he’s leaving. Kevin just left. 现在他要走了 凯文也刚走了
[57:44] At this rate, we’re not gonna have 照这个速度下去 我们的派对
[57:46] any famous people at our party! 还会有名人吗
[57:47] Brian’s leaving, I gotta catch up with him. 布莱恩要走了吗 我得追上他
[57:50] Look what you did? 看看你做了什么
[57:51] My famous friends mean the world to me 我那些有名的朋友对我来说就是全世界
[57:53] and you– you give the world’s worst blowjob. 而你 你就是世界上口交最差劲的人
[57:57] That’s not what your father said. 你爸可不是这么说的
[58:00] Not even supposed to be here today. 今天不该来这
[58:01] No, no, no, no, it’s more like, 不 不 不 不 应该是这样
[58:03] “I’m not even supposed to be here today.” 我今天根本就不该来这
[58:05] See the emphasis is stronger at the start. 发现了吗 重音在前面
[58:09] I’m not even supposed to be here today. 我今天根本就不该来这
[58:11] There you go. 就是这样
[58:12] Much better. 好多了
[58:13] You know, I keep all my emotions like right here, 你知道吗 表面上
[58:16] on the surface. 我所有的情感都在这
[58:19] Stored and ready for action. 积攒并随时待命
[58:25] It allows me to access whatever my director needs. 当导演需要时 我能得心应手地演出来
[58:29] Totally amazing. 太棒了
[58:31] For example um, pleasure. 例如 额 快感
[58:39] Oh yeah, I like pleasure. 哦 是的 我喜欢快感
[58:42] That makes two of us. 我们之间就有快感
[58:47] Brian, hey, what’s up, baby? 布莱恩 嘿 怎么样了 宝贝
[58:49] Oh, hey. How you doing? 噢 嘿 你怎么样了
[58:50] Jay, man, how you doing? 杰 伙计 你好吗
[58:52] I’m good, man. How are you? 我很好 伙计 你呢
[58:53] It’s been a while. 许久未见
[58:54] Uh, how is everything since the arrest 自从被捕后
[58:55] and all that? 一切都好吗
[58:57] Oh, yes, actually not that bad. 哦 实际上还不错
[58:58] I’ve gotten some really interesting roles, 由于媒体和公众的原因
[59:00] because of the press and the publicity. 我拿到了一些非常有趣的角色
[59:01] It’s made it like whoa– 感觉像是 天啊
[59:03] Oh, dude, dude, be careful with that press, yo. 伙计 伙计 当心媒体
[59:04] You know how it can turn on you, you know that. 它会让你迷失自我 你知道的
[59:06] Oh yeah, but– hey, has Kevin spoken to you 但是 嘿 凯文和你谈过
[59:07] about The Odyssey? 关于《《奥德赛》》的事吗
[59:09] You know, I’m confident we could slide you in there. 你知道的 我有信心能让你参演
[59:11] Just give me a chance to talk to the– to the studio. 只要我有机会跟 跟剧组谈谈
[59:12] You’re serious? 你是认真的吗
[59:13] Dude, how long have I known you? 哥们 我认识你多久了
[59:15] Of course, I’m serious. 我当然是认真的
[59:16] Don’t worry, Jay, I got your back. 别担心 杰 我挺你
[59:17] It’s so crazy, dude. 太不可思议了 哥们
[59:19] People were saying, “Even if you can convince Brian 别人都说 即使你能说服布莱恩
[59:20] that you can carry this studio movie, 让你参影
[59:22] he’s never gonna convince the studio 他也不会跟剧组谈
[59:24] to let you play the lead.” 让你当主演的事
[59:25] Whoa, whoa, I– I’m sorry. 哇 哇 你说什么
[59:25] Dude, you remember we were talking about it on Dogma 哥们 记得我们曾信誓旦旦说过吗
[59:27] so many years ago? 多年前
[59:28] I knew then I was like perfect– 我知道那时我很完美
[59:30] – Shit, Jay, Jay. – For the part, dude. -天啊 杰 -就这一点而言 哥们
[59:32] Shit, Jay, um, I– I– I didn’t know that you– 天啊 杰 我 我不知道你
[59:34] Were you thinking I was talking about the lead? 你以为我说的是主角
[59:36] Yeah, yeah, yeah. Marcus, sorry dude. 是的 马库斯 对不起 哥们
[59:37] The– the– remember the similarities 这 这 还记得我和他之间的
[59:39] to me and him– 相似之处
[59:40] And how much we are alike. 我们有多相像
[59:41] – Shit, bro, I– – I am– -停 哥们 我 我是
[59:44] I was thinking more of a few lines 我更多地是在想台词
[59:45] li– like– like a cameo or something. 就 就像 像是配角什么的
[59:47] What? You don’t think I’m capable? 什么 你觉得我没有能力吗
[59:48] – I’m capable, bro, like– No, no, no, no, no. -我有能力 哥们 就像 – 不
[59:50] Listen, um, I gotta run. 听着 额 我得走了
[59:51] Uh, what I’ll do is I’ll call the studio 我能做的只是打电话给剧组
[59:53] and I’ll persuade them to bring you in 我会说服他们带你去
[59:56] for an audition or something. 试镜之类的
[59:57] Yeah, an audition. Yeah, yeah? 是吗 试镜吗
[59:58] Sure, yeah, yeah, sounds great. 当然 是啊 听起来不错
[1:00:00] Alright, I’ll talk to you again. 好了 再说
[1:00:01] Thanks. We’ll be in touch, alright? 谢谢 我们保持联系 好吗
[1:00:02] Yeah, thanks, man. 好的 谢谢 哥们
[1:00:16] Oh, if you’ll excuse me, I’ll be right back. 哦 不好意思 我马上回来
[1:00:24] Uh, Jason. 呃 杰森
[1:00:25] I’m so sorry about Tim. 关于蒂姆的事我很抱歉
[1:00:27] Frankly, I’m embarrassed. 坦白说 我很尴尬
[1:00:29] Oh, we should take a selfie while you’re here. 噢 你正好在这我们应该拍个自拍
[1:00:31] You could tweet it to me. 你可以发推给我
[1:00:32] My handle’s @EstebanJovi#blessed#earthtoJason. 我的账号是@埃斯特班Jovi#blessed#earthto杰森
[1:00:35] Hi, welcome to my party. 嗨 欢迎参加我的聚会
[1:00:37] I’m talking to– 我在跟你说着话呢
[1:00:38] Dude, don’t fucking touch me, I’ll kill you! 你妈 别碰我 我会杀了你
[1:00:46] Baby, you were so brave. 宝贝 你真勇敢
[1:00:47] I know. 我知道
[1:00:48] Jason! 杰森
[1:00:50] Don’t forget what I told you, 别忘了我告诉你的
[1:00:51] watch out for that ball grabber. 当心那个降龙爪
[1:00:55] Brian! 布莱恩
[1:01:41] Officer Arnold. 阿诺德警官
[1:01:43] It’s detective. 警探
[1:01:45] What can I help you with, my friend? 有什么事儿吗 我的朋友
[1:01:47] How exactly did you know 你到底是怎么认识
[1:01:49] the casting director Anthony Costalino? 选角导演安东尼·科斯塔利诺的
[1:01:53] I didn’t. 我不认识
[1:01:54] Uh, I think the first time I heard his name 呃 第一次听到他的名字
[1:01:56] was when you arrested me. 是你逮捕我的时候
[1:01:58] That’s– that’s funny. 真 真有趣
[1:02:00] That’s funny, you know why? 真有趣 你知道为什么吗
[1:02:02] ‘Cause I called the studio and they told me 因为我打电话给摄影棚 他们告诉我
[1:02:03] that you are in a casting with him that day. 你那天和他一块面试
[1:02:09] Um, I uh, well, I must– must have forgot. 呃 我呃 我一定 一定是忘了
[1:02:11] – I get a lot of– You must have. -我有很多 -你肯定知道
[1:02:13] Call m– a lot of casting calls. 很多人叫我试镜
[1:02:15] It’s just a big coincidence, right? 这只是个天大的巧合 对吧
[1:02:17] Yeah, it must have been, I guess– 是的 我猜 一定有过
[1:02:18] But the thing is I don’t fucking believe 但问题是我他妈的就不相信
[1:02:20] in coincidences, motherfucker. 巧合 混蛋
[1:02:21] And when I get enough evidence on you, 当我收集到足够证据时
[1:02:23] I’m gonna bury you and put you away for a very long time. 我会埋了你 将你长期监禁
[1:02:27] Cool, man, what the fuck? 冷静点 伙计 搞什么
[1:02:29] What the fuck, man? 他妈的怎么了 伙计
[1:02:32] Sleep well, Mewes. 祝你好梦 梅维斯
[1:02:33] Your days of a free man are slowly– 你拥有自由的日子会越来越–
[1:02:37] Dwindling– fuck! 少 操
[1:02:46] Geena! 吉娜
[1:02:50] Hey, Geena, I need to speak to you urgently! 嘿 吉娜 我有要事和你说
[1:02:52] Jesus, Mary’s cunt! 去你妈的
[1:02:53] You scared five years of me, asshole. 你吓了我五年 混蛋
[1:02:56] Have you ever thought about smoking 你有想过
[1:02:57] a little marijuana? 去抽一点大麻吗
[1:03:00] It might settle you down a touch. 它可能会让你平静下来
[1:03:02] I need s– uh, some quick gigs, 我需要 呃 一些能挣快钱的演出、
[1:03:04] preferably cash, big earners. 最好是现金 能赚大钱
[1:03:05] You need lots of money and fast. 你想要挣钱 又多又快
[1:03:07] How about a fricking knighthood 杰森先生 在我的剧组
[1:03:08] while I’m at it, Sir Jason. 当一个护卫怎么样
[1:03:09] I’m serious, Geena. 我没在开玩笑 吉娜
[1:03:11] What happened to uh, “I only want to do serious shit, 发生了什么 我只想做些严肃的事
[1:03:13] no more Snagins fucking goochy”? 而不再扮演他妈的么么哒的小鬼
[1:03:16] I just might need some quick cash 我可能需要一些快钱来应付
[1:03:17] for something coming up. 即将发生的事情
[1:03:18] Christ, Jason, what? 天啊 杰森 什么
[1:03:19] Hey, do you have that lawyer’s number 嘿 你有那个律师的号码吗
[1:03:20] and can I have it? 能给我吗
[1:03:21] You need to calm down. 你需要冷静下来
[1:03:23] No, you need to give me a gig, earn that percentage. 不 你得给我安排一场表演 赚大钱
[1:03:37] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[1:03:39] Shit! 该死的
[1:03:40] Fuck! Fuck you! 操 去你妈的
[1:03:41] Shit! What the fuck is wrong with you fucking people, man, 操 你们这些人一天天的到底是搞哪出
[1:03:44] This is shit. 吓死人了
[1:03:45] Trying to get yourself fucking killed? 想找死吗
[1:03:48] You trying to get yourself fucking killed? 你想找死吗
[1:03:50] Give me the code. 把密码给我
[1:03:52] No. 不
[1:03:54] What are you doing? 你想干嘛
[1:03:55] Give me the fucking code. 他妈的把密码给我
[1:03:56] 563375 5-6-3-3-7-5–
[1:03:58] No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[1:03:59] Put it in with your fucking tongue. 用你他妈的舌头按
[1:04:01] – My tongue? – Yes! -我的舌头吗 -对
[1:04:02] Okay. 好吧
[1:04:03] – Are you sure? – Do it! -你确定吗 -按我说的做
[1:04:04] – Okay. – Now. -好 -快点
[1:04:07] It’s open. 开了
[1:04:10] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:04:11] You’re welcome. 不客气
[1:04:13] Is it just straight down? 是直走吗
[1:04:14] Yeah, yeah, to the left. 是的 是的 再向右走
[1:04:17] Boss, it’s detective Arnold. 老大 我是阿诺德警探
[1:04:19] I need to talk to you. 我需要和你谈谈
[1:04:23] Chief? 头儿
[1:04:24] Hello? 有人吗
[1:04:36] Breaking and entering mean much to you, detective? 你很喜欢破门而入 警探
[1:04:38] I heard some distress. 我听到点骚动
[1:04:40] I– It was uh, had justification to uh, investigate. 我 呃 有理由 呃 调查
[1:04:44] Maybe I have justification to fire your ass. 也许我有理由开除你
[1:04:47] What are you wearing? 你穿着什么
[1:04:49] Chief, I need to talk to you. 头儿 我要和你谈谈
[1:04:50] Is this about Jason Mewes, again? 又是关于杰森·梅维斯吗
[1:04:52] Snoogans boy? 么么哒男孩吗
[1:04:54] He’s a cool guy. Shut the fuck up, lover boy. 他是个很酷的人 闭嘴 小白脸
[1:04:56] You’re not that beautiful, you know that? 你姿势可不美 知道吗
[1:04:58] Baby! 宝贝
[1:05:05] Look into my eyes, detective. 看着我的眼睛 警探
[1:05:08] It’ll be like transporting yourself 你就像去到了一片
[1:05:10] to an everlasting desert of the purest beauty. 永恒美丽的沙漠
[1:05:17] So you really think that Jason Mewes plotted 所以你真的认为杰森·梅维斯策划了
[1:05:20] and carried out a murder under the noses of the LAPD? 并在洛杉矶警察的眼皮底下杀人吗
[1:05:23] Jason Mewes was– 杰森·梅维斯是
[1:05:24] Vinnie Jones killed that casting director 文尼·琼斯杀了那个选角导演
[1:05:26] and ordered the witness murdered. 还让见证人自杀
[1:05:27] – That’s it. – Bullshit! -事情就是这样 -瞎扯
[1:05:29] Open and shut. You’re obsessed, detective. 重新闭上眼睛 你太固执了 警探
[1:05:31] Leave Mewes the fuck alone or I will prosecute you 别他妈的再管梅维斯 不然
[1:05:33] for breaking and entering. 我就以擅闯罪起诉你
[1:05:35] Chief, you’re not seeing the trees for the wood. 头儿 你没看到本质
[1:05:37] And what are you doing with those eyes 你用那些眼睛干什么
[1:05:40] and using them as a– some sort of weapon? 这是什么 什么武器吗
[1:05:42] Stop doing that with your fucking eyes, man! 别用你他妈的眼睛那样做 伙计
[1:05:44] Oh, it’s I’m numb. 我被麻痹了
[1:05:45] I feel very strange. 我感到很奇怪
[1:05:46] I’m comfortable with my sexuality until this very second. 直到这一刻 我都对我的性生活很满意
[1:05:50] I– I love you. 我 我爱你
[1:05:51] Oh. How dare you. 你怎么敢
[1:05:52] Fuck you! 去你妈的
[1:05:54] You beautiful son of a bitch! 你这个婊子养的小白脸
[1:05:56] Fuck you. 去你妈的
[1:05:57] Fuck this. 去你的
[1:06:03] Fuck! I’ll kill that son of a bitch. 操 我要杀了那个混蛋玩意儿
[1:06:11] Oh, fuck you. 操他大爷的
[1:06:14] Oh, pick up, you cunt. 快接电话 你个狗娘养的
[1:06:15] Judge Marsh, it’s been a while. 马什法官 好久不见
[1:06:17] I’m afraid not so good, sir. 恐怕不是很好 先生
[1:06:19] Yeah, I’m gonna need to call in that Mexico favor. 是的 我要传唤那个墨西哥佬
[1:06:22] The system’s failed me and justice needs to be served. 司法系统让我很失望 正义需要伸张
[1:06:30] I’ve already told you I didn’t send any gangsters 我已经告诉过你我没有派任何黑帮分子
[1:06:33] to kill that geezer. 去杀了那个男人
[1:06:35] I don’t even know any gangsters. 我甚至不认识任何黑帮成员
[1:06:36] Did I ever tell you I was English? 我有没有告诉过你我是英国人
[1:06:38] What? 什么
[1:06:38] Yeah, actually I was born in England. 是的 实际上我出生在大英帝国
[1:06:40] My grandma was from Essex. 我奶奶是埃塞克斯人
[1:06:42] I pledge my allegiance to the Queen. 我向女王宣誓效忠
[1:06:44] It’s a known fact that I might even be related 众所周知 我甚至可能
[1:06:45] to the bloodline of Sherlock Holmes himself. 和夏洛克·福尔摩斯本人有血缘关系
[1:06:49] The fictional character? 这不是虚构的人物吗
[1:06:50] Did you know that Mews saw Anthony Costalino 你知道梅斯在他被杀的那天看到
[1:06:52] on the day that he was murdered? 安东尼·科斯塔利诺了吗
[1:06:55] He fucking what? 你说什么
[1:06:57] He was in a casting which didn’t go too well. 他在参加演员挑选 不过好像不太顺利
[1:07:01] I don’t know, I mean um, call me crazy, 我不知道 我是说 可能有点离谱
[1:07:03] but that’s sort of a big coincidence 但这也过于巧合了吧
[1:07:05] and I thought he failed to mention to any of us. 我还以为他没向我们任何人提起
[1:07:08] Don’t you? 你知道吗
[1:07:11] Yeah. 是啊
[1:07:12] Are you ready for some good news finally, Mr. Jones? 琼斯先生 你准备听些好消息了吗
[1:07:17] Go on. 说
[1:07:18] I’ve talked to the powers 我和我的一个
[1:07:19] that be a judge that I’m quite good friends with. 很要好的法官领导谈过了
[1:07:21] We had a weekend in Cabo once, 我们在卡波度假村度过了一个周末
[1:07:22] but that’s neither here nor there. 但那无关紧要
[1:07:25] He’s decided that we don’t have enough evidence 他说我们没有足够的证据
[1:07:26] to keep you here 把你继续关在这里
[1:07:27] and we’re gonna let you out on bail. 我们会保你出去
[1:07:29] Behave yourself now and adhere to those bail conditions. 现在起好好表现 遵守这些保释条件
[1:07:33] How do they say it in England? 在大英帝国他们怎么说来着
[1:07:34] Uh, cheerio. 干了个杯
[1:07:51] ♪ Hit it ♪ ♪ 击中它 ♪
[1:07:55] ♪ I got ♪ ♪ 我要逃 ♪
[1:07:59] ♪ Hit it ♪ ♪ 击中它 ♪
[1:08:01] ♪ I got just one thing to turn away ♪ ♪ 我只想逃避一件事 ♪
[1:08:02] 第493步 永远都要保持冷静 不要害怕压力 你的游戏很快就会迎来光明的结局
[1:08:07] ♪ Hit it ♪ ♪ 击中它 ♪
[1:08:11] ♪ I got ♪ ♪ 我要逃 ♪
[1:08:13] ♪ I got ♪ ♪ 我要逃 ♪
[1:08:18] What the fuck? 卧槽
[1:08:21] This is bullshit. 真是见了鬼了
[1:08:31] Hello? 你好
[1:08:34] Excuse me? 有人吗
[1:08:43] Want more, son? 想再挨几拳吗 伙计
[1:08:47] Let me explain, Vin, come on, dude, bro! 让我解释 文 拜托 伙计 兄弟
[1:08:50] I cannot believe you were gonna let me rot in that cell. 我不敢相信你想就让我烂在牢里
[1:08:52] Look, dude, let me explain, Vin. 听着 伙计 让我解释 文
[1:08:55] What– 什么
[1:08:55] Some kind of mate you are, Jay. 你可真是”好朋友’啊 杰
[1:08:58] Jay is dead. 杰死了
[1:08:59] Things have changed. 一切都变了
[1:09:18] Oh, motherfucker. 妈卖批
[1:09:22] Really? 来真的吗
[1:09:25] Oh, Vinnie, please. 文尼 求你了
[1:09:26] Please, please, buddy! 求你 拜托 伙计
[1:09:32] Shit, shit. 见鬼 见鬼
[1:09:33] Shit, Vinnie, I’m– It was — 妈的 文尼 我 这是
[1:09:35] It was a misunderstanding, bro! 这是个误会啊 兄弟
[1:09:38] Bro! 兄弟
[1:09:43] Snoogans, you muppet! 鬼东西 你个蠢货
[1:09:50] Vin, you okay? 文 你还好吗
[1:10:00] ♪ Hit it ♪ ♪ 击中它 ♪
[1:10:04] ♪ I got ♪ ♪ 我要逃 ♪
[1:10:18] Jay? 杰
[1:10:22] Jay, is that you? 杰 是你吗
[1:10:26] Jason? 杰森
[1:10:34] What the hell? 什么鬼
[1:10:39] Honey? 亲爱的
[1:10:40] What the fuck are you doing? 你他妈在干什么
[1:10:43] Fixing the roof. 修屋顶
[1:10:44] In the middle of the night? 这么晚吗
[1:10:45] What, do you want me to dress up as Jay 怎么了 你想让我扮成杰
[1:10:48] and not fix the roof? 不修屋顶吗
[1:10:49] Okay, baby, come down. 好吧 宝贝 下来
[1:10:51] You’re really, really starting to scare me now. 你真的 真的开始吓到我了
[1:10:53] I am Jason. 我是杰森
[1:10:55] Jason Mewes! 杰森·梅维斯
[1:10:58] You can sleep on the couch tonight, Jason fucking Mewes. 你今晚睡沙发上吧 混蛋杰森·梅维斯
[1:11:04] What the fuck? 卧槽
[1:11:06] Yes, Jason. 是的 杰森
[1:11:08] You’re trying to kill me. 你居然想杀了我
[1:11:09] Hey, what are you doing? 嘿 你在干什么
[1:11:11] You were gonna let me rot in that cell. 你想让我在那个牢房里腐烂
[1:11:14] And what happens when Jason is very bad? 当杰森很坏的时候会发生什么
[1:11:19] I’m com– 我来
[1:11:19] I’m coming for you, son of a bitch. 我来找你了 狗娘养的
[1:11:22] I’m– 我
[1:11:27] And… 然后
[1:11:32] Action. 开始
[1:11:33] ♪ Starts another big riot ♪ ♪ 再闹一场 ♪
[1:11:45] ♪ Zing ♪ ♪ 攻击 ♪
[1:11:46] ♪ So what’s the use ♪ ♪ 那也没用 ♪
[1:11:50] ♪ Of falling in love ♪ ♪ 坠入爱河 ♪
[1:11:53] ♪ The sky caves in ♪ ♪ 天空塌陷 ♪
[1:11:55] ♪ The devil cuts loose ♪ ♪ 魔鬼挣脱 ♪
[1:11:56] ♪ You blow, blow, blow ♪ ♪ 你点 点 点 ♪
[1:11:57] ♪ Blow your fuse ♪ ♪ 点燃导火线 ♪
[1:12:00] Die, Snoogans boy! 去死吧 混账玩意
[1:12:01] Pow! 砰
[1:12:02] Holy! 我操
[1:12:04] ♪ When you fall in love ♪ ♪ 当你坠入爱河时 ♪
[1:12:18] ♪ Oh ♪ ♪ 哦 ♪
[1:12:20] ♪ Jay, Jay, Jay, Jay, Jay ♪ ♪ 杰 杰 杰 杰 杰 ♪
[1:12:21] ♪ Jason fucking Mewes ♪ ♪ 他妈的杰森·梅维斯 ♪
[1:12:22] ♪ Mewes, Mewes ♪ ♪ 梅维斯, 梅维斯 ♪
[1:12:23] ♪ Jason fucking ♪ ♪ 他妈的杰森 ♪
[1:12:25] ♪ Jason Mewes ♪ ♪ 杰森·梅维斯 ♪
[1:12:26] ♪ Oh ♪ ♪ 哦 ♪
[1:12:32] ♪ Jason Mewes ♪ ♪ 杰森·梅维斯 ♪
[1:12:33] ♪ Jason fucking, fucking, fucking Mewes ♪ ♪ 他妈的 他妈的 他妈的杰森·梅维斯 ♪
[1:12:41] Mr. Jones failed to return to the halfway house last night, 琼斯先生昨晚没回到家中
[1:12:44] a strict condition of his controversial bail. 他原本就饱受争议的保释变得更加严峻
[1:12:46] Early theories coming out of the LAPD 先前从洛杉矶警察局得出的结论中
[1:12:48] are that Mr. Jones used his British gangland connections 琼斯先生利用了他在英国的黑帮关系
[1:12:51] to smuggle him out of the country. 把他偷运出境
[1:12:53] Attention now turns to the lead detective 这时关注的焦点都转向了负责的警探
[1:12:55] in the case as it was Detective Arnold 因为是阿诺德警探
[1:12:57] who supported Jones’s bail. 支持对琼斯的保释
[1:12:59] #Bail, #fail, #bailfail. 保释 失败 保释失败
[1:13:04] Wonder what took him so long. 不知道他怎么花了这么长时间
[1:13:05] Are you expecting someone? 你在等人吗
[1:13:07] Don’t worry about it. 别担心
[1:13:19] Little early to be drinking there, officer. 现在喝酒还有点早啊 警官
[1:13:21] It’s detective. 我是警探
[1:13:22] First step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. 恢复正常的第一步就是承认你有毛病
[1:13:25] I know you did it, motherfucker. 我知道是你干的 混蛋
[1:13:27] You’re lucky you’re hiding behind that badge 幸亏你现在戴着警徽
[1:13:29] or I might have to bitch slap you, officer. 不然我就一巴掌呼死你了 警官
[1:13:34] Think you’re tough, huh? 觉得你很抗打 是吗
[1:13:36] Not so tough– 也没那么耐打嘛
[1:13:36] Motherfucker 混蛋
[1:13:38] You don’t think I’ll do it? 你以为我不会打你是吗
[1:13:39] You don’t think I’ll pull the fucking trigger? 你认为我不会扣动扳机是吗
[1:13:40] I’m twice the actor you’ll ever be. 你的演技在我面前只是渣渣
[1:13:42] I’m English. 我是英国人
[1:13:43] I invented fucking acting, you know. 你要知道 我发明了表演
[1:13:45] I should have your goddamn career 你的事业应该属于我
[1:13:46] and you should be in jail getting your asshole licked 你应该在监狱里被
[1:13:48] by a fat man in a jumpsuit. 穿着连身衣的胖男人舔屁股
[1:13:51] It’s not the last you’ve heard of me, Mewes. 这不是你最后一次听说我这话 梅维斯
[1:13:54] Fucker! 混蛋
[1:13:59] Son of a bitch. 狗娘养的
[1:14:10] What the hell was that? 那是什么人啊
[1:14:11] Some guy selling insurance. 卖保险的
[1:14:13] I heard yelling. 我听到了叫喊声
[1:14:15] Uh, it’s just insurances. 只是卖保险而已
[1:14:17] Right. 行吧
[1:14:20] The LAPD have launched an official manhunt 洛杉矶警察局已经对从英国足球明星变成
[1:14:22] for British soccer star turned movie star Vinnie Jones. 电影明星的文尼·琼斯展开了正式的搜捕
[1:14:26] He is wanted on suspicion 他因涉嫌
[1:14:27] of the murder of Anthony Costalino 安东尼·科斯塔利诺的谋杀案
[1:14:29] and for ordering gang members to put a hit 以及命令黑帮成员去殴打
[1:14:31] on the only known-witness to the Costalino murder. 科斯塔利诺案唯一已知的证人而被通缉
[1:14:34] Police have found no trace of Jones 警方没有找到琼斯的踪迹
[1:14:36] but they have found his rental car abandoned. 但他们发现他租的车被丢弃了
[1:14:42] Jason, who loves you, baby? 杰森 谁爱你 宝贝
[1:14:44] Yo, what’s up, Geena? 怎么了 吉娜
[1:14:46] Geena nailed it. 吉娜顺利完成任务
[1:14:47] Autograph shows, some geeky bullshit, 签售会啊什么乱七八糟的东西
[1:14:49] event sold out. 终于卖完了
[1:14:53] Tomorrow at 9:00 a.m. sharp. 明天上午9点整
[1:14:55] They’ll give you your cut, cash in hand. 他们会给你你那份 现金交易
[1:14:57] Boom. Ooh! 爽翻
[1:14:58] – Sorry, I can’t make it. – What? -对不起 我去不了 -什么
[1:15:00] But– but you said– 但是 但是你说
[1:15:01] Forget what I said, alright? 忘了我说的话 好吗
[1:15:02] And get me a studio casting already. 给我找个选角的剧组
[1:15:05] Jason! 杰森
[1:15:08] I have gotta fuck this guy’s brains out. 我一定要拿他的脑浆泡粥喝
[1:15:11] He is untameable. 他真是难管
[1:15:22] You always dress like that, bro? 你总是那样穿吗 兄弟
[1:15:30] A word to the wise 给你一句忠告
[1:15:32] about your friend Brian O’Halloran. 关于你的朋友布莱恩·奥哈洛伦
[1:15:35] Seems he’s not as good a friend as you thought he was. 看来他不像是你认为的那种好朋友
[1:15:37] Wait, you know about Carrie and Brian? 等等 你知道凯莉和布莱恩的事吗
[1:15:40] – What? – You just said– -什么 -但你刚才说
[1:15:41] – I know but Carrie? – Exactly! -我知道 但 是凯莉吗 -没错
[1:15:43] – No! – Huh? -不对 -啥
[1:15:44] – Brian tried to fuck you. – Carrie? -布莱恩想上你 -凯莉
[1:15:47] -Brian fucked Carrie? -Brian fucked me? -布莱恩上凯莉吗 -布莱恩要上我吗
[1:15:49] – No! – No! -不可能 -不可能
[1:15:50] – Wait, what? – Wait, what? -等等 什么 -等等 什么
[1:15:51] How did Brian fuck me? 布莱恩要怎么上我
[1:15:52] I have it on very good authority that the studio saw 我有相当可靠的证据 在组里看到
[1:15:55] early footage of Acupuncture Killer 《针灸杀手》的早期录像
[1:15:57] and they love you for the Odyssey lead, 他们想让你演《奥德赛》的主角
[1:15:59] especially hand-in-hand with Brian’s own story, 尤其是与布莱恩自己的故事非常相似
[1:16:02] some publicity-perfect storm kind of deal. 是那种有得有失的交易
[1:16:05] This can’t be true. 这不可能是真的
[1:16:07] Brian didn’t think that you could handle the role. 布莱恩不认为你能胜任这个角色
[1:16:09] He went out of his way to make sure 他千方百计确保
[1:16:11] you did not get the offer. 你没有得到这个工作
[1:16:13] Dude, I gotta go. 伙计 我得走了
[1:16:44] ♪ Hit it ♪ ♪ 击中它 ♪
[1:16:48] ♪ I got ♪ ♪ 我要逃 ♪
[1:16:54] I never understood how an actress 我不明白他们怎么能让一个女演员
[1:16:56] can be expected to show vulnerabilities, 展示自己的脆弱呢
[1:16:59] show her true self, really reveal herself 展现她真实的自我 真正地展现她自己
[1:17:03] if she doesn’t trust– 如果她不信任
[1:17:06] Oh, Brian! 哎呀 布莱恩啊
[1:17:07] Oh my goodness, bro. 天哪 兄弟
[1:17:08] Jay, hey, man. 杰 嘿 伙计
[1:17:10] Dude, I can’t believe I ran into you. 老兄 我真不敢相信能碰到你
[1:17:12] I was walking around outside and it’s whoa! 我就在外面乱逛 真是惊喜啊
[1:17:13] Isn’t that your car, Jay? 杰 那不是你的车吗
[1:17:15] No, it’s not my car. 不 那不是我的车
[1:17:18] Dude, it’s got your name on the license plate. 可是车牌上是你的名字欸
[1:17:21] The Odyssey. 《奥德赛》
[1:17:23] Oh, yeah. 哦 这事儿啊
[1:17:25] Um, Jay, about that– 杰 关于那
[1:17:26] Brian got me the role, I knew it. 布莱恩出马我就能拿到那角色 我就知道
[1:17:27] Actually, I called the studio, Jay, 事实上我给工作室打过电话的 杰
[1:17:30] and I fought for you, I really did, man, 我为你争取了 真的 兄弟
[1:17:32] but they’re going in a different direction. 但他们偏不同意
[1:17:35] The Brian I know would say, 我认识的那个布莱恩会说
[1:17:37] “Mewes gets the lead part.” 梅维斯拿到了主演这一角色
[1:17:38] Jay, I did everything I could. 杰 我能做的都过了
[1:17:39] It’s fucking bullshit, bro. 那是他妈的胡说八道 兄弟
[1:17:41] Oh, we should get going. 我们该走了
[1:17:43] Let me give you a little piece of advice, Jason. 让我给你点建议吧杰森
[1:17:46] Did you ever hear of a hockey player 你听说过一位叫做
[1:17:47] by the name of Sam Lennox? 萨姆·雷诺克斯的曲棍球运动员吗
[1:17:48] Fucking don’t do this, please, bro! 给我他妈的闭嘴 好吗 兄弟
[1:17:51] Jay, you alright? 杰 你还好吗
[1:17:53] Do you need to like call someone or talk it out or– 你需要给谁打电话或者说一下 或者
[1:17:55] Or maybe I should– 或者我应该
[1:17:56] Or maybe you should stand up for your fucking friend, man, 或者你他妈的应该为你的朋友站出来
[1:17:58] please. 拜托
[1:17:59] I’ll see around. 我们回头见
[1:18:25] Dude, did you know? 哥们 你知道吗
[1:18:26] What? 知道什么
[1:18:28] That Brian didn’t want me in The Odyssey! 布莱恩并不想让我留在《奥德塞》里
[1:18:29] Who told you this? 谁跟你说的
[1:18:30] Don’t lie to me! 别对我撒谎
[1:18:32] I’m not fucking lying, I’m just asking. 我特么没撒谎 只是问问
[1:18:33] And you know what? 你知道吗
[1:18:35] Lately, you’re really out of fucking pocket, man, 最近 你真的很特么缺钱 哥们
[1:18:37] forgetting the relationship and shit like that. 别他妈去想搞好关系什么的破事儿了
[1:18:39] Oh, that’s fucked up, you didn’t tell me, alright? 那都搞砸了 你没跟我说 好吗
[1:18:41] Brian stabbing me in the back is one thing, but you? 布莱恩背后捅我刀子是一回事 而你呢
[1:18:43] Come on! 拜托
[1:18:45] I didn’t fucking stab you in the back, motherfucker. 我可没背后捅你刀子 混蛋
[1:18:47] Like did it ever occur to you 你就从来没想过
[1:18:48] maybe I was looking out for your best interests? 或许我才是真正出于对你好的吗
[1:18:50] Oh, how exactly? 是吗 怎么说
[1:18:52] Fine. You know what? 行 你知道吗
[1:18:55] I love you to death, okay? 我爱你爱到死 好吗
[1:18:56] You’re like my best friend in the world, 你是我这世上最好的朋友
[1:18:58] but like you are not a leading man. 但你不是最重要的
[1:19:00] And Brian’s gonna make a movie 布莱恩要拍一部电影
[1:19:02] the whole fucking world’s gonna see. 整个世界都他妈会看到的
[1:19:04] And if you fail on that stage, man, 而如果你在舞台上失败 哥们
[1:19:06] that’s huge. 那会很糟糕
[1:19:07] And it’s tough to get out from under that 会很难从那个失败中走出来
[1:19:08] and it fucking hurts. 还他妈会很痛
[1:19:10] When you carry a flop, you turn to fucking shit. 当你演出失败 你就会变成他妈的狗屎
[1:19:12] I– I became a stoner. 我 我吸毒上瘾
[1:19:13] Do you ever wonder why? 你有想过是为什么吗
[1:19:15] Zack and Miri Make a Porno. 扎克和米瑞拍了部黄片
[1:19:17] You start turning to substances, okay? 你开始寻求物质的解脱 对吗
[1:19:18] That’s me saying it. 那是我说的
[1:19:20] People are still fucking making fun of Tusk, 人们还他妈在笑话《长牙》
[1:19:22] and fucking Mallrats, and shit like that. 和该死的《耍酷一族》 和这种破事
[1:19:24] And my big fucking fear is the movie flops 我他妈最大的恐惧就是电影扑街
[1:19:26] and you’re sitting around 而你坐在一边
[1:19:27] wanting to fucking dampen the pain, 他妈的幻想减轻疼痛
[1:19:29] then maybe you fucking… 接着也许你他妈
[1:19:30] Come on, you can say it, bro. 来吧 你可以说出来 兄弟
[1:19:33] We don’t really wanna do this, dude. 我们并不想真的这么做 伙计
[1:19:35] Like let’s just– let me enjoy my joint. 让我们 让我先享受会儿大麻先
[1:19:36] Just say it, bro, come on, fucking say it! 直说吧 兄弟 来呀 说呀
[1:19:39] Maybe you start fucking using again, alright? 也许你该又他妈开始吸毒了 好吧
[1:19:41] Maybe you fucking wind up with a goddamn 12-gauge in your arm. 也许该给胳膊上他妈的狠狠打上一针
[1:19:45] Maybe I gotta fucking take you to nine more fucking rehabs, 也许我他妈得带你到9家别的戒毒所
[1:19:47] watch you run out of another one, 看你从一家家中跑出来
[1:19:49] and fucking I gotta be your goddamn human parachute, 我他妈一定是你的人肉降落伞
[1:19:51] save you from the fucking rock bottom 把你从他妈的低谷里给救出来
[1:19:53] that you’re always trying to drag 而你他妈却总是想要将我们
[1:19:54] both of us fucking down to, man. 一起拽进低谷里 兄弟
[1:19:56] I’m sorry, not for nothing, 对不起 不是无缘无故的
[1:19:58] but I go through that shit again, dude. 但我又得他妈的再经历一遍 兄弟
[1:19:59] I got a kid of my own! 我有孩子了
[1:20:01] You’re fucking great in my movies. 你在我电影里真是他妈的好
[1:20:02] Don’t get me wrong. 别误会我
[1:20:04] You’re born to play Jay, but fuck, dude 你生而为了扮演杰的 但操蛋的
[1:20:06] dude, that’s a big fucking job and you’re not that actor. 那只是一份了不起的工作而你不是那演员
[1:20:09] So stop fucking hounding people about it. 所以以后别他妈再缠着别人了
[1:20:11] Or maybe it doesn’t flop, and it fucking skyrockets, 或许它不会扑街 而是他妈的一炮而红
[1:20:16] and I’m born to play the fucking Odyssey. 而我生来就是为了演他妈的《奥德赛》
[1:20:18] I nail it, my career surpasses yours, 我成功了 我的事业超越了你
[1:20:21] and I’m not in your fucking pocket 而我不是在你该死的裤兜里
[1:20:23] to pull out when you want. 好让你想掏的时候就才掏出来
[1:20:25] And then you put me in your movie 你让我进你的电影里
[1:20:27] and my shit kills it, and for the first time ever 我他妈成功了 这是第一次
[1:20:29] in the history of Kevin Smith movies, 在凯文·史密斯的电影历史上
[1:20:31] the movie makes money! 能赚钱的一部
[1:20:34] How about that shit? 那他妈的怎么样
[1:20:36] Okay, I’m– like this is so not the fucking time 好吧 我 好像现在不是他妈的
[1:20:40] to even do this. 做这事的时候
[1:20:41] Like… 好像
[1:20:43] I don’t know if you noticed, 我不知道你是否注意到了
[1:20:45] but I’m about to go to a fucking comedy show! 但我他妈要参演一部喜剧了
[1:20:49] So you know what, dude, 所以你知道吗 哥们
[1:20:52] if that’s really the way you feel about shit, 如果你真的这么想的话
[1:20:54] Like fuck off. 滚边去
[1:20:55] Go fuck yourself. 去你妈的
[1:20:57] You know what? Go step on that. 你知道吗 去踩到那个上去
[1:20:59] Silent Bob wants Jay to go step on that fucking joint. 沉默鲍勃想要杰踩到那个烟头上
[1:21:17] 记住 不管事实如何 你不是偶然拿到这本书的 谨慎选择它的下一个主人
[1:21:31] Ferny, man. 费尼 伙计
[1:21:33] I gotta fire that security idiot. 我要开掉那个白痴保安
[1:21:35] Kevin and O’Halloran are fucking working together, 凯文他妈的在和奥哈洛伦合作
[1:21:37] dude, to destroy me. 伙计 想要毁掉我
[1:21:39] What? 什么
[1:21:39] Dude, they’re trying to sabotage my career. 伙计 他们想毁掉我的事业
[1:21:41] Jason, relax, man. 杰森 放松 兄弟
[1:21:42] What’s going on? 发生什么了
[1:21:43] I messed up, dude. 我搞砸了 哥们
[1:21:45] I read the whole book. 我整本书都看了
[1:21:47] Oh, shit! 该死
[1:21:49] I followed it step-by-step 我一步步照着做的
[1:21:51] and it cleared my thoughts, dude, 它理清了我的思想 伙计
[1:21:53] and at first I thought I could handle it, 一开始我觉得我能搞定的
[1:21:55] but then with Kevin and– and then I– I feel 但接着凯文 然后我 我觉得
[1:21:57] like I’m losing my fucking mind, man. 好像我他妈要疯了一样 伙计
[1:21:58] Breathe, Jason. 呼吸 杰森
[1:21:59] I’m going crazy. 我要疯了
[1:22:01] No, you are evolving. 不 你是在进化
[1:22:03] You’re seeing the world from a different plane! 你只是在另一架飞机上来看这个世界
[1:22:06] The book does that to you, man. 是那本书让你有这个感觉的 哥们
[1:22:08] I’ve been there. 我曾经经历过
[1:22:10] What– what do you mean? 什么 你说什么
[1:22:11] Jason, I, too, was an actor, 杰森 我也曾经是一名演员
[1:22:14] hugely popular in my home country. 在我祖国还很受欢迎
[1:22:16] But I was cursed. 但我被诅咒了
[1:22:20] Everybody I meet falls hopelessly in love with me. 我遇到的每个人都无可救药地爱上了我
[1:22:23] And believe me, Jason, it is a curse. 相信我 杰森 这是个诅咒
[1:22:27] So just like you, I decided to change, 所以就像你一样 我也决定去改变
[1:22:29] beat the curse. 以战胜诅咒
[1:22:31] So I came to America to act, to play the bad guy, the gangster 所以我到美国来表演 扮演坏人和黑帮
[1:22:35] and–and one day I met with a director late at night, 然后有一天晚上 我碰到一位导演
[1:22:38] and he of course, was hopelessly in love with me, 他当然 也无可救药地爱上了我
[1:22:42] and I had a plan. 于是我就有了个计划
[1:22:44] Okay. 好吧
[1:23:09] How do you think I met the chief? 你觉得我是怎么认识局长的
[1:23:12] She arrested you? 她逮捕你的吗
[1:23:14] For the first time in my life I was in love, 我人生中第一次陷入爱河
[1:23:17] deeply in love. 深陷爱河
[1:23:19] She massaged the charges and made them disappear. 她巧妙地帮我把指控给取消了
[1:23:23] For her, I quit acting and went into hiding 为了她 我不再演戏并且再也不见
[1:23:27] from all who loved me. 那些曾经爱过我的人
[1:23:29] And I don’t regret it for one second, 我一秒都未曾后悔过
[1:23:30] because it was time to give up the book, 因为是时候放弃这本书了
[1:23:33] but only to the right person. 但只能是给到正确的人
[1:23:35] Uh, I can’t think straight. 我有点糊涂了
[1:23:37] Right, well, Kevin, he betrayed me, 好吧 凯文 他曾经背叛过我
[1:23:38] he broke my heart, dude. 伤了我的心 哥们
[1:23:39] And then O’Halloran and Carrie– 接着奥哈洛伦和凯莉
[1:23:41] Jason, as long as there is Silent Bob, 杰森 只要有沉默鲍勃在的一天
[1:23:43] there will always be Jay. 就永远有杰
[1:23:45] Anything and anyone in the way of turning Jay into Jason 任何妨碍杰进化成杰森的人或者事
[1:23:50] must be dealt with. 都要处理掉
[1:23:52] This is why I chose to give you the book. 这也是为什么我决定给你这本书
[1:23:55] You are right. 你说的对
[1:23:57] Thanks, man. 谢了 哥们
[1:23:59] Oh, and, Jason! 对了 杰森
[1:24:01] I have a feeling this might come in useful. 我有预感可能这个日后会有用的
[1:24:06] You’re a dangerous man, Fernando. 你是个危险的人 费尔南多
[1:24:29] 前门是开着的 布莱恩 ;)
[1:25:27] There you are. 找到你了
[1:25:29] I’m not even supposed to be here today. 我甚至今天不该来这儿的
[1:25:32] That’s right, motherfucker. 是的 混蛋
[1:25:34] Carried that movie. 电影全靠这里了
[1:25:47] Oh, I gotta see this again. 我得再看一遍
[1:25:52] I’m not even supposed to be here today. 我甚至今天不该来这儿的
[1:25:55] Every fucking time, it kills me, man. 他妈的每一次 都要笑死我 伙计
[1:26:14] You want what? 你想要什么
[1:26:15] A blowie. 给我口交
[1:26:17] Not a big deal. 没什么大不了的
[1:26:18] It won’t last long. 不会太久
[1:26:20] You can forget about it, you little shit. 你休想 小混蛋
[1:26:21] Oh, you’ve already showed me your titties. 可你已经给我看过你的乳房
[1:26:23] For my fiancé. 那是为了我的未婚夫
[1:26:26] He wants that comic book so bad he’d probably blow you himself. 他那么想要那本漫画 可能亲自给你口
[1:26:29] Also, it’s not the full titty 还有 那不能算完整的乳房
[1:26:31] unless you see the nip. 你都没看到乳头
[1:26:35] I’m not even supposed to be here today. 我甚至今天不该来这儿的
[1:26:39] Oh, man. 天哪
[1:26:44] What the fuck? 卧槽
[1:26:54] What is going on? 怎么回事
[1:26:57] It’s not raining. 也没下雨啊
[1:27:05] Fucking sake. 天哪
[1:27:07] Stupid mirror. 傻逼镜子
[1:27:15] Jesus! 天哪
[1:27:17] Jesus? 天啊
[1:27:19] Who let you in? 谁让你进来的
[1:27:20] Come on. 过来
[1:27:21] Come on, Jesus. Look out. 过来 天哪 小心
[1:27:22] Good boy. 乖孩子
[1:27:28] Fuck is going on? 他妈的怎么了
[1:27:51] Got you, mother– 抓到你了 混
[1:27:53] Jay? 杰
[1:27:54] What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[1:27:59] What the fuck, Jay? 怎么了 杰
[1:28:02] Oh, man, you son of a– 天哪 你个混
[1:28:10] Okay, okay. 好吧 好吧
[1:28:12] Show me the full titty and we have a deal. 给我看看完整的乳房 我们说好的
[1:28:13] Go back inside and jerk off. 滚回去打手枪去吧
[1:28:19] Oh God! 天哪
[1:28:30] You like the fucking Golden Rocket? 你喜欢这他妈的金火箭吗
[1:28:47] Jay, you can have The Odyssey. 杰 你可以演《奥德赛》了
[1:28:50] Carrie. 凯莉
[1:28:52] I know about you and Carrie, motherfucker! 混蛋 我知道你和凯莉事了
[1:28:56] What about Carrie? 凯莉呢
[1:28:58] Carrie? 凯莉吗
[1:28:59] Jason! 杰森
[1:29:00] Who the hell is that? 那他妈的是谁
[1:29:02] Are you about to murder Brian O’Halloran? 你要杀了布莱恩·奥哈洛伦吗
[1:29:04] Look, I saw what was on the computer, right? 我看到电脑上的东西了 对吧
[1:29:06] And I saw you guys hugging at Esteban’s. 我看到你们在埃斯特班家拥抱
[1:29:08] No. 没有
[1:29:09] Jason, you asshole. 杰森 你这混蛋
[1:29:11] I asked Brian to take you seriously 我要布莱恩在埃斯特班家
[1:29:12] – as an actor at Esteban’s. – Yeah. -真心把你当成演员 -是的
[1:29:15] I told him it would mean the world for you 我说如果你能演《奥德赛》
[1:29:17] if you got the role in The Odyssey. 那就此生无憾了
[1:29:19] Uh, yeah, man, yeah, The Odyssey. 是的 伙计 《奥德赛》
[1:29:21] This is also Brian from next door. 这是隔壁邻居 也叫布莱恩
[1:29:23] I’ve been bidding on that fucking comic 我投标了那部漫画
[1:29:25] as a surprise to you. 作为给你的惊喜
[1:29:27] I’ve been bidding on that as well. 我也在竞标
[1:29:28] You are the other bidder? 你就是另一个投标人啊
[1:29:31] And you’re that rude little motherfucker. 你就是那个粗鲁的小混蛋啊
[1:29:35] Sit the fuck down! 给我坐下
[1:29:39] You were about to kill Brian for me? 你要为了我杀了布莱恩吗
[1:29:42] Not exactly, but… 不确定 但是
[1:29:44] Well, yeah, I guess I was. 是的 我猜是的
[1:29:53] Baby. 宝贝
[1:29:55] Carrie. 凯莉
[1:29:57] I love you. 我爱你
[1:29:58] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[1:30:06] What are we gonna do about O’Halloran? 我们怎么处理奥哈洛伦
[1:30:10] Baby, he’s a witness now. 宝贝 他现在是个目击者
[1:30:12] The Odyssey’s, you’re right about it. 《奥德赛》的目击者 你说得对
[1:30:13] I’m not a witness. 我不是目击者
[1:30:14] I’m not saying anything. 我什么都不会说
[1:30:16] Well, I guess you better finish the job then, angel. 我觉得你最好完成工作 宝贝
[1:30:18] You sure? 你确定吗
[1:30:19] No, please. 别 求你们了
[1:30:21] What’s the alternative? 还有什么选择
[1:30:23] What? 什么
[1:30:24] I guess you’re right. 我想你是对的
[1:30:26] Jason, wait. 杰森 等等
[1:30:29] What is it? 怎么了
[1:30:31] Say it for me. 告诉我
[1:30:32] Please. 拜托
[1:30:34] Oh yeah. 是的
[1:30:35] Snoogans, motherfucker! 么么哒 臭鸡巴
[1:30:43] You have been found guilty of murder in the first degree. 你犯有一级谋杀罪
[1:30:49] Silence in court! 法庭上保持肃静
[1:30:51] …also starring in such movies as Clerks, 陪审团达成审判 影片《疯狂店员》
[1:30:53] Chasing Amy, and Mallrats has been called back 《猜·情·寻》和《耍酷一族》里的主演
[1:30:54] into the court as the jury has reached a verdict. 被传唤至法庭
[1:30:58] A celebrity capable of setting an example. 本该是能树立榜样的知名人物
[1:31:03] Instead you chose to act 然而你却
[1:31:05] in a consistently despicable manner, 自始至终表现得很卑鄙无耻
[1:31:08] be it on the screen or over a podcast. 无论是在银幕上还是播客上
[1:31:11] The crux of the case came when DNA evidence 案件的关键在于
[1:31:13] was found at the scene of the crime. 在案发现场发现了DNA证据
[1:31:15] Therefore, this court is left with no choice 因此 本法庭别无选择
[1:31:17] but to impose a sentence of life imprisonment. 必须判处无期徒刑
[1:31:22] Do you have anything to say to the court at this time? 此刻你有什么需要辩解的
[1:31:26] Mr. Smith? 史密斯先生
[1:31:29] I c– I can’t– I can’t believe this is happening. 我 我无法 我无法相信
[1:31:32] It wasn’t me, man! 法官 不是我
[1:31:34] – I’m innocent. – That’ll do. -我冤枉 -就这样
[1:31:36] It wasn’t the fat one, it was the skinny one! 不是胖的那个 是瘦的那个
[1:31:38] – Silence! – Man! -肃静 -天啊
[1:31:41] The remnants of a marijuana cigarette 大麻的残余
[1:31:42] with traces of Kevin Smith’s DNA was found 在布莱恩·奥哈洛伦的尸体上
[1:31:44] on the body of Brian O’Halloran. 发现了凯文·史密斯的DNA痕迹
[1:31:47] Silent Bob wants Jay to go step 沉默的鲍勃希望杰
[1:31:48] on that fucking joint. 吸[踩]那个烟卷
[1:31:55] Some suggest that this murder is the result of reefer madness. 有人说这起谋杀是大麻妄想症的结果
[1:31:58] As Kevin Smith was a loud proponent of marijuana smoking, 因为凯文·史密斯是个大麻瘾君子
[1:32:01] it brings into question– 那么问题来了
[1:32:03] Wait. Wait, wait! 等等 等等
[1:32:05] Wait, I’m getting breaking news. 等等 我有突发新闻
[1:32:08] Kevin Smith has been found guilty 凯文·史密斯犯有
[1:32:09] of the murder of Brian O’Halloran. 谋杀布莱恩·奥哈洛伦的罪名
[1:32:11] Kevin! Kevin! 凯文 凯文
[1:32:12] Here he is. Kevin. 他在这里 凯文
[1:32:13] Move, bitch! 走开 婊子
[1:32:14] – Kevin! – Kevin Smith. -凯文 -凯文·史密斯
[1:32:16] Out of my way, bitch! It wasn’t me. 滚开 贱人 不是我
[1:32:18] Kevin! Kevin! 凯文 凯文
[1:32:20] Come on, man, it wasn’t me, it was the other guy! 拜托 不是我 是另一个人
[1:32:21] Come on! 拜托
[1:32:22] It was Jay! 是杰
[1:32:24] Jay! 杰
[1:32:26] I’d like to thank the detectives who worked so hard on this case 我想感谢为此案件辛勤付出的侦探
[1:32:28] to bring us a swift and just verdict. 作出的迅速公正的判决
[1:32:30] What’s the latest with Vinnie Jones? 文尼·琼斯最近怎么样
[1:32:32] Does he link to this case? 他和这件案子有关吗
[1:32:33] The LAPD has an outstanding arrest warrant 洛杉矶警察局有一份针对文森特·琼斯
[1:32:35] for Vincent Jones regarding two separate murders. 两起杀人案件未处理的逮捕令
[1:32:37] However, latest intelligence suggests he’s currently hiding 然而 最新情报表明他目前藏身英国
[1:32:40] in the United Kingdom amidst his extensive criminal network 躲在英国地下组织内
[1:32:43] within the British underworld. 他广泛的犯罪网络中
[1:32:44] – Jay! – It’s Jason! -杰 -杰森来了
[1:32:46] Jason! Move, bitch. 杰森 滚开屌人
[1:32:47] Jason, how do you feel about the court’s decision? 杰森 你对法庭的判决有何感想
[1:32:50] Absolutely mortified. 这完全是种羞辱
[1:32:51] Do you still believe Kevin was innocent? 你仍相信凯文是无辜的吗
[1:32:53] Now, I believe you know, Kevin’s jealousy 现在我相信 凯文嫉妒
[1:32:56] over Brian O’Halloran’s career directing, 布莱恩·奥哈洛伦的职业发展
[1:32:58] it’s a little funky, 有点奇怪
[1:33:00] but I can’t imagine Kevin doing anything like this. 但我无法想象凯文会这么做
[1:33:03] Jason Oh, Jason.
[1:33:04] Jason, is it also true 杰森 你被邀请参演
[1:33:06] that you’ve been hired onto what would have been 奥哈洛伦先生的处女大作
[1:33:07] Mr. O’Halloran’s big directorial debut? 是不是也是真的
[1:33:10] Well, Brian and I spoke at lengths 布莱恩和我说了许多
[1:33:12] about me playing the lead in The Odyssey, 关于让我主演《奥德赛》的事
[1:33:14] and matter of fact the first time 在拍摄《怒犯天条》时
[1:33:16] he showed me the project, it was on the set of Dogma. 他首次向我展示这一项目
[1:33:18] So I think I should follow through with it 所以我想我应该接受这一安排
[1:33:19] and who better than Chris Nolan 还有谁比克里斯·诺兰
[1:33:22] to fill Brian’s remarkable shoes. 更适合布莱恩呢
[1:33:23] I mean it’s gonna be great. Great. 我说这会很棒 很棒
[1:33:25] Oh, Jason, one last question. 杰森 最后一个问题
[1:33:26] Jason! Jason! 杰森 杰森
[1:33:45] Mr. Arnold! 阿诺德先生
[1:33:47] – Mr. Arnold! – Detective. -阿诺德先生 -侦探先生
[1:33:49] Do you not believe your presence here 你不觉得你在这里
[1:33:50] is a little inappropriate considering what you– 有点不合时宜吗 因为你
[1:33:52] Jason Mewes is a criminal mastermind. 杰森·梅维斯是个犯罪高手
[1:33:54] Your obsession with Mewes is alleged 据说你对梅维斯的痴迷
[1:33:56] to have dated back to your unsuccessful audition 可以追溯到你对一个角色的试镜失败
[1:33:58] for a role that Jason was offered. 后来杰森获得了这个角色
[1:34:00] Noogles to the snoo– 么么么么么
[1:34:01] No, next. Oh. 下一个
[1:34:03] That’s substantiated and you can’t prove that. 这是事实 你这么说无凭无据
[1:34:05] You have been disgraced, thrown off the force, 你很丢脸 失去了影响力
[1:34:07] and could face criminal assault charges 在臭名昭著的安全监控视频流出后
[1:34:08] after the infamous security video was leaked. 你将面临暴力殴打指控
[1:34:13] Now are you, motherfucker? 是吗 混蛋
[1:34:15] And yet you stand here today still insisting 今天你在这里依然坚持
[1:34:17] that Mewes is a murderer? 梅维斯是凶手吗
[1:34:20] If I have to spend every goddamn second 如果我必须花费余生的每分每秒
[1:34:22] of the rest of my life proving that Jason Mewes is a murderer, 证明杰森·梅维斯是凶手
[1:34:24] I will. 我会的
[1:34:26] I’m a descendant of Sherlock Holmes, 我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯的后裔
[1:34:27] motherfucker. 他妈的
[1:34:28] I can solve anything. 我能解决任何问题
[1:34:29] You hear that, Mewes? 你听见了吗 梅维斯
[1:34:31] I’m coming for you, son of a bitch. 我会收拾你的 狗娘养的
[1:34:33] You cock-sucking actor, motherfucker. 你这走后门的演员 混蛋
[1:34:35] I’m coming for you! 我会收拾你的
[1:34:37] Nothing will stop me! 什么都挡不了我了
[1:34:38] Absolutely nothing! 完全不可阻挡
[1:34:40] Fucker! 妈的
[1:34:43] If he’s related to Sherlock Holmes, 如果他是夏洛克·福尔摩斯的亲戚
[1:34:45] then I am fucking Ryan Gosling. 那我就是瑞恩·高斯林
[1:34:46] And let me tell you now, I am not fucking Go– 而事实上 我他妈才不是瑞
[1:35:17] We have a brand new number 1 most important movie star 世界上诞生了一个全新的
[1:35:19] in the world. 最重要的影星
[1:35:23] That’s right, Danny Trejo is on top 没错 丹尼·特雷乔是
[1:35:26] as the world’s most important movie star. 世界上最重要的影星
[1:36:52] Piece of shit! 狗屎
[1:36:54] See for yourself. Why don’t you have a sip? 管好你自己 你为什么不吸一口
[1:36:55] – I will cut your throat, bitch. – Why? -我要割了你的喉咙 贱人 -为什么
[1:36:57] You didn’t see me run anyone over. 你没看见我撞到任何人
[1:36:59] – I didn’t see you. – Wait, what? -我没看见你 -等等 你说什么
[1:37:01] I thought maybe it was that 我想可能是
[1:37:02] English soccer thug turned actor, 英国足球流氓变的演员
[1:37:04] ’cause they keep showing him on the news, 因为他们一直在新闻上报道他
[1:37:06] but I was blinded by the headlights, 但我被大灯晃瞎了
[1:37:07] I didn’t see. Woah! 我没看见
[1:37:08] Back here, dude. 回头 伙计
[1:37:10] Dude, it’s me. 伙计 是我
[1:37:12] Who’s me? 你是谁
[1:37:14] It’s Zach. 是扎克
[1:37:15] What the fuck? 什么鬼
[1:37:17] – Zach Galligan? – Shhh! -扎克·加利根吗 -安静
[1:37:18] Keep your voice down, man. 轻点 伙计
[1:37:20] I’m gonna be signing shit here for a month. 我在这签了一个也
[1:37:21] Zach, didn’t you get a call? 扎克 你没接到电话吗
[1:37:23] You know, this kid came up to me… 你知道 这孩子找到我
[1:37:24] What? 什么
[1:37:28] – That’s not the line. – I’m sorry, bro. -这不是台词 -对不起 兄弟
[1:37:29] Uh, we gave this part to Dean Cain. 我们把这部分给迪恩·凯因
[1:37:32] What, you gave it to Cain? 什么 你给了凯因吗
[1:37:34] Super bitch? 大贱人吗
[1:37:35] Dean Cain. 迪恩·凯因
[1:37:37] He’s not in Gremlins or Gremlins 2. 他又没演《小魔怪》或《小魔怪2》
[1:37:39] Zach, I gave you the part as the director. 扎克 我让你做这部分导演
[1:37:41] But I can do two parts. 但我能做两个部分
[1:37:42] That’s why I did the accent. 所以我才有口音
[1:37:44] Bro, I don’t know what to say. 兄弟 我不知道该说什么
[1:37:45] Why don’t you go watch your fucking movie? 你为什么不去看看你扯淡的电影
[1:37:47] I need an ambulance. 我需要救护车
[1:37:49] No shit, ’cause that looks painful. 不 因为那看上去很痛苦
[1:37:51] You killed that guy. 你杀了他
[1:37:52] You’re looking pretty pale, bro. 你脸色很苍白 兄弟
[1:37:54] Are you kidding me? 你开玩笑吗
[1:37:57] What have you got for me in the picture, huh? 你给我准备了什么角色
[1:37:59] It’s like it could be like end-title sequence? 这好像是结尾的字幕吧
[1:38:02] Or it could be like a crowd sequence 还是群众演员什么的
[1:38:04] and it would be like, “Hey, hey, Gremlin dude!” 可以喊”小魔怪 伙计”
[1:38:05] You know, if I act something like that. 你知道的 我可以演那种
[1:38:06] What do you say? 你觉得呢
[1:38:07] We are fully casted. 我们人员已满
[1:38:10] You gotta help me out. 你要帮帮我
[1:38:12] I need screen time. 我需要上镜
[1:38:14] I’m trying to fucking stay in the game. 我在努力留在荧幕上
[1:38:16] Alright, listen, 好 听着
[1:38:17] I’ll talk to my producers Dom and Rob, 我要和制作人多姆和罗勃谈谈
[1:38:19] see if we can– 看看我们能否
[1:38:20] Don’t pawn me off, bro. 别出卖我 兄弟
[1:38:21] I’m not. 不会
[1:38:22] Shut up! 闭嘴
[1:38:26] And cut. 切
[1:38:28] Thank you, everyone. 谢谢 各位
[1:38:30] That is a picture wrap. 到此为止了
2019年

文章导航

Previous Post: rim of the world (环球卫士)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Madly Madagascar(疯狂情人节)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号