时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Bones… | 《识骨寻踪》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | I’m not a criminal. I’m a hacktivist. | 我不是罪犯 我只是黑客 |
[00:05] | Christopher Pelant: | 克里斯托弗·普朗特 |
[00:06] | socially marginalized, | 属于社会边缘化人群 |
[00:07] | I.Q. Off the charts… | 智商高到不行 |
[00:09] | He’s not a hacker anymore. Now he’s a murderer. | 他现在不是黑客了 而是杀人犯 |
[00:12] | First victim was Carol Morissey. | 第一名受害人名叫卡罗·莫丽希 |
[00:13] | Next, it was Inger Johannsen and Ezra Krane. | 接着是英格·乔汉森和艾瑞扎·克莱恩 |
[00:16] | – Then we have Ethan Sawyer. – He’s escalating. | -接下来是伊森· 索伊 -他得寸进尺 |
[00:18] | Pelant is targeting us, | 现在普朗特把我们作为攻击目标 |
[00:19] | we have to hit him back now, | 我们不能坐以待毙 |
[00:21] | before one of us is dead. | 必须予以反击 |
[00:22] | That big brain of yours isn’t much help now, hmm? | 你聪明的大脑也无能为力了 对吧 |
[00:30] | Pelant is still out there. | 普朗特依然逍遥法外 |
[00:31] | We’re still waiting for him to make the next move. | 我们无能为力 只有等他下次出击 |
[01:29] | Well, they were out of jerky. | 他们没有牛肉干了 |
[01:31] | Okay, look, how come they’re only out of jerky | 为什么每次你去买东西的时候 |
[01:32] | when you go shopping? | 牛肉干就卖光了 |
[01:33] | Luck, I guess. | 运气好吧 |
[01:35] | You know, you do realize I know that you’re lying. | 你心里很清楚 我知道你在说谎 |
[01:37] | – Right? – I know. | -对吧 -我知道 |
[01:38] | Oh! Look at this! Come on, Sweet. | 看看这个 过来 宝贝 |
[01:41] | “Kalo the Hula Goddess,” Huh? | 草裙舞女神 卡萝 |
[01:42] | Mom and Reggie got this for us | 妈妈和雷吉把这个给我们 |
[01:44] | on their trip from Hawaii, on their honeymoon. | 他们在夏威夷度蜜月 |
[01:46] | There’s no Goddess Kalo in the Hawaiian pantheon of gods. | 夏威夷的众神之中并无叫卡萝的女神 |
[01:50] | Hula. Kalo the hula goddess. | 草裙舞 卡萝是草裙舞女神 |
[01:51] | It says so right here on the lamp. | 这灯上写得明明白白的 |
[01:54] | Don’t look at her like that, okay? | 别用那种眼神看着她 好吗 |
[01:55] | You can have my jerky, but you’re not getting Kalo. | 你可以夺走我的牛肉干 但不能拿走卡萝 |
[01:58] | Mm, they sent a picture. | 他们发来一张照片 |
[02:01] | They look really happy. | 他们看上去真的很幸福 |
[02:04] | Marriage is starting to look good on you. | 看来你慢慢地不那么排斥婚姻了 |
[02:06] | No, I am not going to propose to you, | 如果你在想着我会向你求婚 |
[02:08] | if that’s what you’re thinking. | 那你可就大错特错了 |
[02:09] | Admittedly, that moment looks good, but… | 老实说 那一瞬间看上去很美 |
[02:12] | nobody can guarantee how they’re gonna to feel about someone | 但无人能保证十年之后 |
[02:14] | ten years from now. | 他们对彼此的感觉是怎样的 |
[02:16] | So you don’t know | 所以 你的意思是 |
[02:18] | how you’re going to feel about me in ten years? Really? | 你不敢确定 十年后对我是什么感觉 |
[02:22] | Recent research suggests that cycles of attraction | 最新研究表明 情侣之间的吸引力 |
[02:25] | might run as few as four years– | 最多不会超过四年 |
[02:27] | just long enough to raise a child through infancy. | 这个时间足以把婴儿抚养成幼儿 |
[02:29] | Okay, then why did you, | 好吧 那你为何 |
[02:30] | uh, catch the bouquet at my mother’s wedding? | 要接住我妈丢出的花球 |
[02:31] | It was reflexive. | 我那只是条件反射 |
[02:34] | Okay, you know what Sweets would say? | 你知道小甜甜会怎么说吗 |
[02:35] | He would say that it proves | 他会说 这表明 |
[02:36] | that there’s an unconscious desire to get married. | 你潜意识里是想要结婚的 |
[02:40] | No. | 无稽之谈 |
[02:43] | I love you, Booth. | 布斯 我爱你 |
[02:46] | – All right. – Isn’t that enough? | -好吧 -这还不够吗 |
[02:47] | Yeah, it’s enough. | 好吧 这样就够了 |
[02:48] | But you know what? | 但 你知道吗 |
[02:50] | You never were good at catch before. What-what…? | 你接东西向来不好 |
[02:52] | You didn’t warn me! | 你没有警告过我 |
[02:54] | – I’m usually good at that. – Oh, hold on. | -我一直很擅长接东西 -稍等 |
[02:56] | Booth. | 我是布斯 |
[02:57] | Yeah, she’s right here. | 是的 她也在 |
[02:59] | Where? | 哪里 |
[03:01] | Okay. We’re on our way. | 好的 我们稍后就到 |
[03:02] | Rangers found a body at Hamilton State Park. | 流浪汉在汉密尔顿州立公园发现了尸体 |
[03:04] | – You try catching that. – That? | -你试着抓住那个 -那个 |
[03:06] | That’s ’cause I… I gave you a good throw. | 因为我扔得很好 |
[03:14] | Come on, face it. | 拜托 面对现实吧 |
[03:15] | Normally, you can’t catch to save your life. | 通常来说 你接东西水平一直不好 |
[03:16] | No, that is not true. Uh, thank you. | 不 不是这样的 谢谢你 |
[03:18] | I have excellent hand-eye coordination. | 我手眼配合得很好 |
[03:20] | If I didn’t, I wouldn’t be able to reassemble human skeletons. | 如非如此 我就不能拼好人类头骨 |
[03:23] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[03:23] | Bones always go back in the same place. | 骨头总能回到原来的位置 |
[03:25] | Just try me again and I’ll show you. | 再试一次 我会表现给你看的 |
[03:27] | Well, there’s no bouquets around here. | 这附近可没有什么花束 |
[03:28] | – Very funny. – Yeah. Okay. | -很好笑 -是的 好了 |
[03:30] | So, what do we got? | 什么情况 |
[03:31] | The trail’s been closed for two months. | 这条小路已关闭两月之久 |
[03:33] | It just reopened today. | 今天再次被人打开了 |
[03:34] | That’s when the rangers saw the remains. | 就在那时 流浪汉看到了尸体 |
[03:36] | Wow. Looks like he’s en here for a while. | 看上去尸体在那里已经有一段时间了 |
[03:38] | Animal scavenging is the reason why most of the tissue is gone. | 由于动物的啃食 身体组织所剩无几 |
[03:41] | Based on the size of the blowfly larvae, | 根据绿头蝇幼虫的大小 |
[03:43] | I’d say our victim’s only been dead about five days. | 可以断定受害人死亡时间在五天左右 |
[03:46] | Projectile trauma to the base of the occipital. | 至枕骨底部的射击创伤 |
[03:49] | – His face was blown off. – Multiple gunshots. | -他的脸被爆掉了 -多重枪伤 |
[03:51] | Okay, I think we’re safe calling this one a murder. | 好吧 我想我们可以断定该案为谋杀案 |
[03:53] | Gonial angle of the mandible indicates the victim was male. | 下颌骨的下颌角表明死者为男性 |
[03:56] | The wear on his teeth shows that he was in his mid-50s. | 其牙齿的磨损程度表明死者约为五十多岁 |
[03:59] | Caucasian, from the shape of the palate. | 根据上颚的形状来看 应该是白种人 |
[04:01] | At least one shot was taken at the picnic table. | 在野餐桌旁边中了至少一枪 |
[04:05] | Blood soaked into the wood, and we found a slug. | 血渗进木头 我们还找到了金属碎片 |
[04:07] | That makes me rethink the picnic Angie and I were planning. | 我和安琪在计划野餐 看来得再议了 |
[04:09] | Okay, the gunman approaches the victim, | 枪手接近受害人 |
[04:12] | he takes a shot, the victim runs away, | 他开了一枪 受害人跑开了 |
[04:14] | the gunman keeps shooting until the guy’s dead. | 枪手追着受害人射击 直至其死亡 |
[04:16] | It’s real simple, guys. | 这很简单 同志们 |
[04:18] | I’m not sure how necessary all these other shots were. | 我不确定是否有必要打这么多枪 |
[04:20] | He would have died instantly from this one. | 这里中枪之后 受害人立即身亡 |
[04:22] | Well, whoever did this knew what they were doing. | 不管是谁 枪手一定知道自己在做什么 |
[04:24] | I hate dealing with hit men. | 我最讨厌跟职业杀手打交道了 |
[04:33] | Got another one. | 又找到一个 |
[04:33] | That brings us up to seven so far. | 加上这个 就有七个了 |
[04:35] | You think there was more than one shooter? | 你认为不止一个枪手吗 |
[04:37] | Idle speculation until the bones are clean. | 在骨头清理完毕之前 都是无聊的推测 |
[04:39] | There’s another entry point | 在左髂骨嵴上 |
[04:41] | on the left iliac crest. | 又有一处子弹射入点 |
[04:43] | His pelvis and the right fourth rib show other gunshot injuries, | 死者骨盆和右侧第四肋骨上也有复原 |
[04:47] | remodeled, probably – eight to ten years old. | 枪击伤 大约是八到十年前的旧伤 |
[04:50] | So…this isn’t the first time he’s been used for target practice. | 所以 他也不是第一次被人当成靶子了 |
[04:53] | Maybe someone’s just finishing off what they started ten years ago. | 也许只是有人继续十年前未完成的事业 |
[04:56] | Talk about a grudge. | 可能是陈恩旧怨了 |
[04:57] | I’m gonna start a facial reconstruction. | 我要进行面部重建 |
[05:00] | Eight. | 第八个 |
[05:01] | He was shot 12 times; ballistics said the killer | 他被击中十二次 从弹道学的角度来讲 |
[05:03] | used a USP nine millimeter. | 美国专利九毫米手枪 |
[05:05] | That’s a weapon of choice for a pro. | 用这种枪的大多都是专业人士 |
[05:06] | There’s no evidence the victim was eating at the picnic table, | 没有任何证据表明受害人在餐桌旁用餐 |
[05:09] | which means he was probably lured there somehow. | 也就是说 他极有可能是被人引诱至此 |
[05:12] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[05:14] | What? | 什么 |
[05:16] | Okay, Dr. Brennan said | 好吧 布纳恩博士说 |
[05:18] | the kill shot was delivered at the picnic table, right? | 死者是在野餐桌旁中的夺命一击 |
[05:20] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[05:21] | So the victim didn’t run. | 所以 受害人并没有逃跑 |
[05:22] | So you’re saying that he was left there, | 也就是说明知我们会发现尸体 |
[05:24] | knowing that we would find him. | 有人故意抛尸于此 |
[05:28] | Pelant? | 莫非是普朗特 |
[05:30] | I did a paper on pathological narcissism for my doctorate. | 我写过一篇关于病态自恋症的博士论文 |
[05:33] | Now, it focused on the killer’s need | 现在 焦点在于凶手要展现 |
[05:35] | to display his handiwork. | 自己 杰作 的需求 |
[05:37] | It’s-it’s a mixture of pride | 这是一种混合了骄傲 |
[05:38] | – and a need for attention. – Pelant. | -和渴望被人关注的情感 -普朗特 |
[05:41] | It’s been a while since I read it, | 从我读到这个后 已有一段时间 |
[05:42] | so I need to take a look, | 所以我需要看一看 |
[05:44] | but some of the details of this body find seem very familiar. | 但尸体的某些细节 我似曾相识 |
[05:47] | Come on, Sweets. Do I have to say this again? | 拜托 小甜甜 用我再重复一遍吗 |
[05:50] | I can’t be sure, but it’s possible. | 我不确定 不过确实有可能的 |
[05:54] | Yeah? | 怎么样 |
[05:56] | I got a hit off my facial reconstruction, | 我从联邦调查局的数据库中 |
[05:58] | from the FBI database. | 找到与面部重建结果匹配的数据了 |
[06:00] | Turns out, he’s a retired… | 结果表明 他是一名退休的 |
[06:01] | Yeah, I know. | 好的 我知道了 |
[06:03] | That… that’s Alan Friedlander. | 那是 是艾伦·弗里德伦德 |
[06:05] | – You knew him? – Yeah. | -你认识他 -是的 |
[06:06] | Alan and I were, uh… | 艾伦和我是 |
[06:08] | we were partners. | 我们是昔日搭档 |
[06:09] | When I first started out. | 我第一次出任务就是和他一起 |
[06:12] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见到他是什么时候的事了 |
[06:14] | It was at his retirement party. | 是在他的退休派对上 |
[06:16] | All right, you know what? Alan was a good man. | 好了 你知道吗 艾伦是个好人 |
[06:17] | All right? Pelant doesn’t do something like this | 好吗 普朗特绝对不能这样做完事 |
[06:19] | and get away with it. | 还逃脱罪责 |
[07:02] | It never feels good to lose one of our own. | 失去昔日并肩作战的人 大家都难过 |
[07:03] | But the best way to honor Friedlander | 但缅怀弗里德伦德最好的方式 |
[07:05] | is to apprehend the person who did this to him. | 就是抓住杀害他的凶手 |
[07:07] | – And you think it could be Pelant? – Yes. | -你认为这是普朗特做的 -没错 |
[07:09] | But it could be someone else. | 但也有可能是其他人 |
[07:10] | We don’t want to rule out anything. | 我们不想排除任何可能 |
[07:11] | And the U.S. Attorney’s office– meaning me– | 同时美国联邦检察官办公室 就是我 |
[07:13] | will be here to clear warrants, dig up documents, | 将会在这里签发搜查令 梳理文件 |
[07:16] | do your laundry if need be. | 需要的话帮你们洗洗衣服 |
[07:18] | Whatever it takes to help you out. | 任何对你们有帮助的事 |
[07:19] | Yeah, look, Friedlander wasn’t married. | 弗里德伦德没有结婚 |
[07:21] | He didn’t have any living relatives. | 他没有任何在世的亲属 |
[07:23] | So we got to start by looking through his case files. | 所以我们要从梳理他的案件卷宗开始着手 |
[07:25] | I’m putting together a list of every miscreant Friedlander put away | 我整理出了被弗里德伦德逮捕 |
[07:29] | who’s now back out on the street. | 并已出狱的罪犯名单 |
[07:30] | Wouldn’t be the first time some degenerate wanted revenge. | 坏人想要复仇的事情已经不新鲜了 |
[07:33] | Great. Any questions? | 好极了 有问题吗 |
[07:34] | Okay, group one covers the park; | 好的 一组搜索公园 |
[07:36] | group two, arrests and convictions; | 二组 负责被逮捕和问讯的人 |
[07:37] | group three, personal life. Agent Walters, | 三组负责私人生活 沃尔特斯探员 |
[07:39] | I want you here to set up the command station. | 我想让你在这里建立指挥中心 |
[07:40] | Let’s do this, people. | 开工吧 大伙 |
[07:44] | I want to be in the field, Seeley. | 我想出外勤 瑟雷 |
[07:45] | Oh, I need you here to coordinate everything. | 我需要你在这里协调各方 |
[07:47] | Alan was a friend. | 艾伦是我的朋友 |
[07:48] | Right. And you can help him best from here. | 对 而你在这里可以最多地帮到他 |
[07:50] | So you don’t trust me out there? | 所以你不信任我能做好外勤 |
[07:52] | If I didn’t trust you, | 如果我不信任你 |
[07:52] | you wouldn’t be working this case at all. | 你就根本不能参与这个案子 |
[07:53] | Stay here and set up the command station, all right? | 呆在这 建立指挥中心 好吗 |
[07:55] | I need you here. | 我需要你在这里 |
[08:01] | After I cleaned the desiccated tissue from the ulna, | 我清理了尺骨上脱水的组织后 |
[08:04] | I saw these. | 看到了这些 |
[08:06] | Puncture marks. | 穿刺痕迹 |
[08:08] | There was no I.D. on him of any kind. | 他身上没有任何标明身份的东西 |
[08:10] | But everything else is intact. | 但是其他的东西都原封未动 |
[08:12] | I mean, watch, ring, money. | 我是说 手表 戒指 钱 |
[08:15] | Telling you, | 让我说 |
[08:16] | if Pelant did this, he wanted us to find the remains. | 要真是普朗特做的 他想让我们发现尸体 |
[08:19] | There are similar puncture wounds on the tibia and humerus. | 胫骨和肱骨上也有相同的穿刺伤 |
[08:24] | – Animal scavenging? – No. | -动物啃食尸体造成的 -不 |
[08:26] | The Harris lines suggest that these are all ten years old. | 哈里斯线说明这些伤都有十年了 |
[08:30] | Around the last time he was shot. | 大概就是他上次中枪的时间 |
[08:32] | Have his medical records been sent over yet? | 他的医疗记录传过来了没有 |
[08:34] | They should be here by now. | 现在应该到了 |
[08:36] | This looks like an attack by a dog. | 这看上去像是被狗咬伤的 |
[08:41] | There’s no dog attack in his records, | 他没有被狗咬伤的记录 |
[08:43] | and nothing about the shooting injuries from ten years ago. | 记录里也没有十年前枪伤的信息 |
[08:46] | You think Pelant changed his medical records? | 你觉得是普朗特修改了他的医疗记录吗 |
[08:53] | – Booth. – Yeah? | -布斯 -什么事 |
[08:54] | I went back to look at the doctoral paper I wrote, | 我又看了一遍我的博士论文 |
[08:56] | ’cause something was bothering me. | 因为有些事让我不安 |
[08:58] | Look at the example I used to explore | 看一下我在分析代偿自恋症时 |
[08:59] | Compensatory Narcissistic Disorder. | 所举的例子 |
[09:01] | – It was… – Yeah, it was similar. | -那是 -和这个很像 |
[09:02] | You already said that. Just cut to the chase. | 你已经说过了 直接说重点 |
[09:04] | More than just similar. I highlighted the section. | 不仅仅是很像 我标亮了那一节 |
[09:06] | – Look. – You wrote this? | -看看 -这是你写的 |
[09:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:10] | “The assailant dragged the remains onto a hiking trail | “凶手将尸体拖到了重新开放的 |
[09:13] | that was reopening, from a picnic area.” | 登山路径上 就在野餐区的旁边” |
[09:16] | That’s more than a coincidence, cher. | 这不可能是巧合 |
[09:18] | This wasn’t published. | 这从未发表 |
[09:19] | I think Pelant hacked into my files or something. | 我认为普朗特入侵了我的文档什么的 |
[09:23] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[09:26] | Yeah. I’m on my way. | 好的 马上到 |
[09:28] | Another agent’s down. | 又有一名探员被杀死 |
[09:36] | It’s Jeff Stone. He’s dead. | 是杰夫·斯通 他死了 |
[09:38] | Okay, what the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[09:40] | I was having lunch a couple of blocks away when the call came in. | 电话打进来时我在几个街区外吃午饭 |
[09:43] | You think I should have stayed there to finish my sandwich? | 你觉得我应该在那吃完三明治 |
[09:45] | All right, okay. Just give me a hard perimeter five blocks out. | 好吧 封锁周围五个街区 |
[09:47] | Secure every metro entrance and on-ramp. | 控制所有机动车入口和驶进坡道 |
[09:49] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:03] | Agent Booth. There’s a witness. | 布斯探员 有一个目击者 |
[10:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:12] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:14] | Is there someone we can call? | 需要我们给谁打电话吗 |
[10:15] | No, I’m okay. | 不用 我没事 |
[10:17] | But he knocked me down when he ran away. | 但是他逃跑的时候打晕了我 |
[10:19] | – Who? – I don’t know. | -谁 -我不知道 |
[10:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:25] | That man back there… | 那个男人 |
[10:27] | what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[10:28] | That’s why we need your help, okay? | 要查清发生了什么 我们需要你的帮忙 |
[10:30] | The person who knocked you down– what did he look like? | 打晕你的那个人 他长什么样子 |
[10:34] | I remember, um, a hat. | 我记得 有一顶帽子 |
[10:36] | And he had a-a tattoo on his arm. | 还有他手臂上有一个纹身 |
[10:38] | It was, uh… | 那是 |
[10:40] | it was like, uh, a knife or a dagger or something. | 就像一把刀或者匕首什么的 |
[10:43] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[10:44] | – Booth. – Yeah? | -布斯 -怎么了 |
[10:45] | You should have a look. | 你应该过来看看 |
[10:47] | All right, listen, um… | 好的 听着 |
[10:50] | Agent Kenney here is gonna take the rest of your statement, okay? | 肯尼探员会负责继续和你谈 |
[10:53] | If there’s anything you can think of in the future, call me. | 如果你以后想起任何信息 给我打电话 |
[10:56] | That’s my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[10:57] | All right? | 好吗 |
[11:01] | We found this ski hat in the trash. | 我们在垃圾箱里发现这顶滑雪帽 |
[11:03] | It could belong to our shooter. | 可能是枪手的 |
[11:05] | All right. Hold on. | 好的 等一下 |
[11:07] | Both. | 我是布斯 |
[11:08] | You’re not going to find him, Agent Booth. | 你不会找到他的 布斯探员 |
[11:12] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[11:14] | Pretty much anywhere I want to be. | 基本上 我想在哪都行 |
[11:16] | With that tour group. | 和那个旅行团一起 |
[11:19] | Camera on top of the museum. | 博物馆上的摄像头 |
[11:22] | The cell phone that woman in the green sweater is using. | 绿毛衣女人正在使用的电话 |
[11:27] | What do you want this time? | 你这次想要怎样 |
[11:29] | You, uh, you crossed a line when you shot me, Agent Booth. | 当你打我一枪的时候 你过界了 |
[11:33] | I thought, I thought we were working so well together. | 我还以为我们合作无间呢 |
[11:35] | I never did anything to hurt you guys. | 我从来没有伤害过你们大伙 |
[11:37] | You think this is some kind of a game? | 你认为这是一个游戏 |
[11:39] | Of course. | 当然是 |
[11:41] | Now the rules have changed. | 现在 游戏规则变了 |
[11:49] | Shot to the base of the occipital, | 枕骨底部中枪 |
[11:50] | just like the previous victim. | 和之前的受害者一样 |
[11:52] | And multiple shots to the rest of the body. | 还有身体其他部分被打中数枪 |
[11:55] | Well, Pelant doesn’t do anything randomly. | 普朗特做任何事情都有目的 |
[11:57] | I’ll upload these photos | 我上传照片 |
[11:58] | and see if the wounds match the previous set. | 看伤处是不是与之前吻合 |
[12:01] | Nine millimeter, just like the other victim. | 9毫米口径 和另一个受害者一样 |
[12:03] | Probably from the same USP. | 可能是同一把注册枪支 |
[12:04] | Booth should know about this. | 布斯应该知道 |
[12:05] | Can you call him on a burner cell? | 你能用一次性手机给他打个电话吗 |
[12:07] | I told Booth we should stay on the grid– | 我告诉布斯我们会保持通信畅通 |
[12:09] | computers, phones, everything. | 电脑啊 电话什么的 |
[12:11] | – But Pelant will find a way in. – I know. | -可是普朗特会入侵的 -我知道 |
[12:13] | And when he does, I’ll be able to track him. | 他一入侵 我就能找到他的位置了 |
[12:15] | Maybe you should ask Booth to remove himself | 你也许应该让布斯撤离 |
[12:18] | from the case. | 这个案子 |
[12:22] | I couldn’t. That’s his decision. | 我不能 这是他的决定 |
[12:24] | It’s Pelant and he’s targeting FBI… | 这是普朗特 他针对的还是联邦探员 |
[12:26] | No. We need Booth to get Pelant. | 不 我们需要布斯去抓普朗特 |
[12:28] | There’s no one better; you both know that. | 没人比他更好 你俩都知道 |
[12:29] | Please tell Booth about the bullets. | 请告诉布斯子弹的事 |
[12:31] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:33] | There are remodeled injuries to the right tibia. | 右胫骨上有愈合的伤处 |
[12:36] | Oh, I-I should do that. | 应该我来做的 |
[12:39] | I already am. | 我已经在做了 |
[12:41] | Okay, well, then I’ll help. | 好吧 那我协助你 |
[12:51] | Bites from a dog. | 狗的咬伤 |
[12:52] | Same Harris lines. | 相同的哈里斯线 |
[12:54] | This injury is from ten years ago, | 这也是十年前的伤了 |
[12:56] | just like Friedlander’s. | 跟弗里德伦德完全一样 |
[13:02] | And his records from that time are missing, too. | 他那段时间的医疗记录也不见了 |
[13:07] | Crystal Creek? | 水晶溪 |
[13:07] | That was in West Virginia ten years ago. | 十年前的西弗吉尼亚 |
[13:09] | All right, well, Friedlander and Stone | 弗里德伦德和斯通 |
[13:11] | were attacked by their guard dogs | 在我们突袭聚居地的时候 |
[13:12] | the day that we stormed the compound. | 被他们的看门狗咬伤 |
[13:13] | Why wasn’t that in his files? | 为什么没在他的记录中出现 |
[13:15] | Or the gunshot wounds? | 还有枪伤也没有 |
[13:16] | Because the files of the agents that were injured that day | 因为那天受伤探员的档案 |
[13:18] | were moved to a secure location. | 都被转移到安全的地方了 |
[13:20] | Does that sweet doctor of yours | 你们的小甜甜医生 |
[13:21] | know you were at Crystal Creek, too? | 知道你也参与了水晶溪行动吗 |
[13:23] | You know what? That’s something you don’t talk about | 有些事 没必要提的话 |
[13:24] | if you don’t have to. | 你就不要提了 |
[13:26] | All right, so what, | 好吧 那是怎么回事 |
[13:26] | is Pelant getting political? | 普朗特开始关心政治了 |
[13:28] | So you think Pelant is getting political, | 所以你觉得普朗特开始关心政治 |
[13:30] | killing agents for revenge? | 杀害探员来复仇 |
[13:31] | No, Pelant’s not killing anyone. | 不 普朗特不会杀任何人 |
[13:33] | He’s working through a surrogate. | 他在操控替身 |
[13:34] | A few years ago, I wrote an analysis | 几年前 我写过一篇关于病理操纵 |
[13:36] | involving the pathology of manipulation and victim vulnerability. | 和受害者脆弱性的分析报告 |
[13:40] | Okay, just speak so we don’t need an interpreter. | 好了 简单点说 省得我还得找翻译 |
[13:42] | It’s pretty simple. | 非常简单 |
[13:43] | There were survivors at the compound. | 他们是管辖区里的幸存者 |
[13:45] | Children who saw their parents and siblings die. | 看着自己父母和兄弟姐妹死去的孩子们 |
[13:47] | That’s a wound that never heals. | 那种伤口永远不会愈合 |
[13:48] | Any one of them’s a perfect target for Pelant. | 他们中的任何一个都是普朗特的完美目标 |
[13:50] | I mean, he guarantees revenge. | 我是说 他说过要复仇 |
[13:52] | I’m sure Pelant says closure. | 我很确定普朗特说的是了结 |
[13:54] | Because that’s what you say in your paper? | 因为你的论文里那么写的 |
[13:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:58] | Pelant’s using my work against us. | 普朗特用我的论文来对付我们 |
[14:03] | Fortunately, I’m more familiar with it than he is. | 值得庆幸的是 比起他我更熟悉 |
[14:06] | You hope, cher. | 你最好希望是这样 亲爱的 |
[14:18] | I tried to retrieve surveillance video from the crime scene, | 我试着恢复犯罪现场的监控录像 |
[14:21] | but all the cameras feed into central servers | 但是所有摄像头都连接在中央服务器上 |
[14:23] | that were wiped clean. | 已经被人清除干净了 |
[14:24] | So Pelant can access any security camera? | 这么说普朗特可以侵入任何一个监控摄像头 |
[14:27] | Yeah, any one with an internet connection. | 是的 任何联网的摄像头 |
[14:29] | How about you? | 你有什么发现 |
[14:30] | Yeah, yeah. Yellow Poplar pollen places the hat | 帽子上的是北美鹅掌楸的花粉 |
[14:32] | in the Blue Ridge Mountain range near the Quirauk Peak. | 来自靠近魁拉克峰的蓝岭山脉 |
[14:36] | That’s an area that covers about 10,000 square miles. | 那个区域占地面积达一万平方英里 |
[14:39] | Pelant’s laughing at us right now. | 普朗特现在一定在嘲笑我们 |
[14:42] | Hey,we’re gonna get him, Hodgins. | 我们会抓到他的 哈金斯 |
[14:44] | You know that we will. | 你知道我们会的 |
[14:47] | I should’ve killed him when I had the chance. | 上次我有机会就应该杀了他的 |
[14:53] | These men, the new victims… | 这些人 这些新的受害者… |
[14:57] | they’re my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[14:58] | – No, honey, they’re not. – Yeah. | -亲爱的 那不是你的错 -是我的错 |
[15:06] | Just… I-I got to sort through this garbage. | 我…我得继续研究这些破烂 |
[15:12] | Listen, if you need anything, | 要是你需要任何东西 |
[15:13] | just ask me, okay? | 就跟我说 知道吗 |
[15:15] | Yeah. | 好 |
[15:24] | You should’ve told me. | 你应该告诉我 |
[15:25] | I did. As soon as it mattered. | 我告诉你了 我觉得有必要就马上告诉你了 |
[15:27] | You could be the next target. | 你也许会是下一个目标 |
[15:28] | Oh, come on, Bones, you’re the logical one. | 别这样 骨头 你一向是最有理智的那个 |
[15:30] | Okay, that’s too easy for Pelant. | 好吧 那对普朗特来说太轻而易举了 |
[15:31] | I just know that men are dying. | 我只知道有人死了 |
[15:33] | Men like you. | 和你一样的人 |
[15:34] | I am not going to die. Understand? | 我不会死的 知道吗 |
[15:36] | Sweets says that Pelant sees this as a game. | 斯维斯说普朗特把这当成一个游戏 |
[15:38] | That is why he called me. | 因为这样他才打电话给我的 |
[15:39] | He called to say that the rules were changing. | 他打来说规则变了 |
[15:42] | Yeah, okay. | 是的 没错 |
[15:42] | If I’m gone and you’re gone, | 如果我死了 你也死了 |
[15:44] | then the game is over. | 那游戏就结束了 |
[15:45] | We have to focus on winning. Okay, look. | 我们要想怎么赢 好吗 |
[15:46] | He’s just trying to throw us off? | 他只是想转移我们的注意力 |
[15:48] | W-We’re smarter than he is. | 我…我们比他聪明 |
[15:50] | Well, you’re smarter. | 你很聪明 |
[15:52] | Look, you’re the smartest person in the world. | 你是这个世界上最聪明的人 |
[15:54] | Ever. I mean, since the beginning of time. | 最聪明的 从开天辟地以来 |
[15:55] | – Stop. – It’s true. | -行了 -这是事实 |
[15:57] | Oh, except for that one guy. | 除了一个人 |
[15:59] | Uh, Gary from old-time Greece. | 写古希腊时期故事的盖理 |
[16:00] | He was smarter than you. | 他比你还要聪明 |
[16:10] | You are not allowed to die. | 我不许你死 |
[16:15] | Do you understand? | 你知道吗 |
[16:19] | Yeah. I understand. | 嗯 我知道 |
[16:22] | Good. | 那就好 |
[16:27] | Has the FBI kept track of the Crystal Creek survivors? | 联邦调查局有追踪水晶溪的幸存者吗 |
[16:30] | No. Most were kids, so they had no cause. | 没有 幸存者大都是孩子 他们没借口 |
[16:33] | Plus, with all the lawsuits and conspiracy theorists, | 另外 当时有那么多诉讼和好事的阴谋论者 |
[16:34] | they didn’t want the public | 他们不希望公众 |
[16:35] | to think they were spying, you know? | 觉得他们在暗中监视 |
[16:37] | Yeah, and Pelant knew all that, | 是啊 普朗特也知道这些 |
[16:38] | so his surrogate wouldn’t be traceable. | 所以没办法找到他的替身 |
[16:39] | But I have indicators and key words | 但我有指示标和关键词 |
[16:41] | we can use to screen for potential candidates. | 可以用来搜索可能的对象 |
[16:43] | Well, I imagine we’d start with “Crystal Creek,” | 我想我们应该从”水晶溪” |
[16:46] | “Cover-up” And “FBI.” | “掩盖真相”和”联邦调查局”这些词开始 |
[16:47] | And “Violation of rights.” | 还有”侵权” |
[16:48] | This person is terrified | 这个人非常担心 |
[16:50] | that their parents’ fate might be theirs. | 他们的命运会和他们的父母一样 |
[16:53] | Wasn’t Crystal Creek a religious cult? | 水晶溪曾是个宗教崇拜团体吗 |
[16:55] | That’s next. | 那可以做下一个搜索词 |
[16:55] | Input “Sin” and “Wicked.” | 输入”罪恶”和”邪恶的” |
[16:58] | Yeah, I’ll try “Judas”and “Wrath.” | 好的 我再试试”犹大”和”愤怒” |
[17:05] | “Revenge”? | “复仇” |
[17:05] | No, that’s not how he’ll see it. | 不行 他不会觉得那是复仇 |
[17:07] | He’s seeking justice. | 他在寻求正义 |
[17:08] | If he’s using my research, | 如果他在利用我的研究 |
[17:10] | Pelant has made the surrogate the hero of his own story. | 普朗特已经把这个替身当做他故事里的英雄了 |
[17:13] | Okay, “Justice” it is. | 好吧 那就”正义”吧 |
[17:17] | He’s in the Blue Ridge Mountains. | 他在蓝岭山脉 |
[17:19] | That’s where the particulates on the hat came from. | 帽子上的微粒也是从那来的 |
[17:21] | And look at his tattoo. | 看他的纹身 |
[17:24] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[17:42] | Surveillance has him. | 他出现在监控里了 |
[17:44] | He’s leaving his cabin and getting into an old truck. | 他离开了他的小屋 进到一辆旧的卡车里了 |
[17:47] | And he’s armed, Booth. | 他有携带武器 布斯 |
[17:48] | No surprise. What kind of weapon? | 意料之中 什么样的武器 |
[17:50] | I can’t tell. Could be a rifle or a shotgun. | 看不出来 可能是把步枪或是散弹枪 |
[17:52] | Also, he’s wearing a vest, | 还穿了一件马甲 |
[17:52] | so he could have grenades or other firearms. | 所以也许他还藏有手榴弹或其他武器 |
[17:54] | Look, Reynolds is armed and he’s on his way. | 听着 雷诺兹有武器 已经在路上了 |
[17:57] | Suspect is approaching. | 嫌犯正在靠近你们 |
[17:58] | 200 yards, due east now. | 还有200码了 现在在正东方向 |
[18:01] | Got him. | 看到他了 |
[18:02] | No one takes any shots till you get my signal. | 没有我的信号任何人都不许开枪 |
[18:05] | I repeat, no one takes any shots. | 再说一次 任何人都不许开枪 |
[18:07] | We need him alive in order to get to Pelant. | 他活着我们才能找到普朗特 |
[18:17] | I’m gonna tell you once and only once, | 我就跟你说一次 就一次 |
[18:19] | get the hell off my land. | 快滚出我的地方 |
[18:20] | Oh, I don’t want any trouble here, sir. | 我不想惹任何麻烦 先生 |
[18:22] | You see, we have a work order, | 你看 我们有施工令 |
[18:24] | and, uh, I got a road that’s coming right through here. | 我要修一条从这穿过的路 |
[18:27] | So you sure this is your land? | 你确定这是你的土地吗 |
[18:28] | My grandfather left it to me, | 这是我爷爷留给我的 |
[18:30] | so yeah, I’m sure. Now head out. | 所以没错 我很确定 快滚吧 |
[18:32] | There’s no need to point the weapon at me. | 这也没必要拿枪指着我吧 |
[18:33] | This will stay pointed until you all leave. | 枪会一直对着你 直到你离开 |
[18:36] | – Understood? – Okay, great. | -明白吗 -好的 |
[18:38] | If you could just point out on the map here where you are… | 要是你能在地图上指出哪里… |
[18:40] | You are a special kind of stupid, aren’t you? | 你蠢到家了 是吗 |
[18:44] | Don’t you see what I’m holding? | 你没看到我拿的是什么吗 |
[18:47] | Don’t want any trouble here, Zane. | 我不想惹麻烦 赞恩 |
[18:57] | What the hell is this? | 这到底是怎么一回事 |
[18:59] | Move. | 行动 |
[19:00] | Move? This is my land! | 行动 这是我的土地 |
[19:04] | All teams go, let’s go. | 所有人行动 行动 |
[19:05] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[19:10] | Copy. We have a visual. | 收到 我们看到嫌疑人了 |
[19:12] | Just relax. | 别激动 |
[19:13] | I just want to talk, that’s all. | 我只是想和你谈谈 就这样而已 |
[19:19] | You know, I’m willing to die. | 知道吗 我宁愿去死 |
[19:21] | Haven’t enough people died already? | 死的人还不够多吗 |
[19:31] | Not yet. Not before you tell us about Pelant. | 还没到时候 没说出普朗特之前你不能死 |
[19:38] | Look, we got a witness who saw your tattoo. | 我们有证人看见过你的纹身 |
[19:40] | Yeah, I hope he liked it. | 是吗 我希望他喜欢 |
[19:41] | You got the blood of two FBI agents on your hands. Two of ’em! | 你手上沾着两名联邦探员的鲜血 两名 |
[19:44] | You’re the one with blood on his hands– | 你才是那个手上沾满鲜血的人 |
[19:46] | the blood of 94 of my brothers and sisters. | 你们手上沾着我94个兄弟姐妹的鲜血 |
[19:49] | Mr. Reynolds, | 雷诺兹先生 |
[19:50] | I understand the rage you must feel. | 我能理解你的愤怒 |
[19:51] | You suffered a great loss at the hands of the federal… | 你遭受的重大损失是联邦… |
[19:53] | Save it! | 省省吧 |
[19:55] | Only God himself understands me, | 只有上帝才理解我 |
[19:57] | and he is the only authority I answer to. | 而且我只会回答上帝的问题 |
[19:59] | Did Pelant contact you through a church? | 普朗特是通过教堂和你联系的吗 |
[20:01] | Maybe you share a religious conviction? | 也许你们有同样的宗教信仰 |
[20:03] | My relationship with the Almighty is between me and him. | 我和万能的上帝之间没人能够介入 |
[20:06] | I don’t need any church. | 我不需要去教堂 |
[20:07] | Look, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[20:08] | I don’t know what Pelant has told you, | 我不知道普朗特跟你说过什么 |
[20:10] | but seven people have been killed. | 但是已经有7个人被杀了 |
[20:13] | You lost your parents at Crystal Creek, Zane. | 你在水晶溪失去了你的父母 赞恩 |
[20:14] | That shouldn’t have happened, okay? | 这是不该发生的事 我们知道 |
[20:16] | But now you can do the right thing, | 但现在你可以做正确的事 |
[20:17] | make sure that no other innocent people die. | 确保没有其他无辜的人遇害 |
[20:19] | Pelant is using you. You’re better than that. | 普朗特在利用你 你没那么傻 |
[20:21] | You said those two FBI agents were at Crystal Creek? | 你说那两个联邦探员在水晶溪 |
[20:25] | That means the Lord himself condemned them. | 那意味着是上帝判决了他们 |
[20:30] | I only wish I was the guy he used to pull the trigger. | 我只希望那个执行判决的人是我 |
[20:40] | Hey, kiddo. | 嘿 孩子 |
[20:44] | I understand how difficult | 我能理解 |
[20:45] | it must be to keep seeing me like this. | 你看着我一直这样有多难 |
[20:48] | Just know that I love you. | 你只要知道我爱你就好 |
[20:50] | And the person sending these videos to you | 这个给你寄视频的人 |
[20:51] | is a good and trusted friend. | 是一个可信赖的好朋友 |
[20:54] | If you want to show your love for me, | 如果你想表现你爱我 |
[20:57] | honor me and my work, you’ll keep doing what he asks. | 就继承我的意志和工作 就按他的要求做 |
[21:01] | Proud of you, kiddo. | 我以你为荣 孩子 |
[21:02] | Reynolds has an alibi that checks out, all right? | 雷诺兹的不在场证明已经确认了 |
[21:05] | He was at a gun show. | 他在参加一场枪支展 |
[21:06] | Well, whoever the killer is | 好吧 不管凶手是谁 |
[21:07] | has to have a connection to Crystal Creek. | 那人一定跟水晶溪有什么联系 |
[21:09] | I mean, I hate to say it, but we should | 我真不想这么说 但我们应该 |
[21:10] | look into the other agents that were there. | 调查一下在场的其他探员 |
[21:12] | So you think Pelant has his claws into one of our own? | 你是说我们之中有普朗特的爪牙 |
[21:15] | Well, evidence suggests that the victims knew their assailant. | 证据显示这些受害者认识攻击他们的人 |
[21:18] | That’s how he was able to get so close. | 所以他才能那样接近他们 |
[21:20] | Okay, look, I’m getting all the FBI files unsealed, all right? | 好吧 我现在就把这些联邦文件解封 |
[21:23] | Get them to you and the squints | 在一小时之内 我就会把它们 |
[21:24] | in less than an hour. Thank you. | 送到你和斜眼小队手中 谢谢 |
[21:25] | I don’t want you to worry, Agent Booth. | 我不想让你担心 布斯探员 |
[21:29] | About what? You just saying that got me worried. | 担心什么 你这样说才叫我担心呢 |
[21:31] | I don’t believe that Pelant wants to kill you. | 我不相信普朗特想杀你 |
[21:33] | Well, he didn’t sound like that on the phone. | 他电话里不像是这个意思 |
[21:34] | He has no one else in his life except us. | 他的人生中除了我们之外没有别人 |
[21:36] | That’s why the victims are always outside of the group. | 这就是为什么我们组里没人受害 |
[21:38] | Right. Was that in one of your papers, too? | 没错 你的文件里也提到了这一点吗 |
[21:41] | You don’t think I feel bad enough about this? | 你不觉得我也很难受吗 |
[21:43] | About the fact that Pelant’s using my work against us? | 普朗特在利用我的工作来对付我们 |
[21:45] | I’m doing the best I can to stay ahead of him, all right? | 我正在尽一切努力来保持领先于他 |
[21:47] | Right, relax. We’re all just wound up a little tight. | 放松 我们都有点紧张过头了 |
[21:50] | All right? I’m sorry. | 好吗 对不起 |
[21:53] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[22:03] | Bones! | 骨头 |
[22:06] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:07] | I wanted to give you this. | 我想把这个给你 |
[22:09] | Jerky? | 牛肉干 |
[22:10] | I should have bought it for you before. | 我以前就该买给你的 |
[22:11] | If you like it, I… | 如果你喜欢的话 我… |
[22:13] | I want you to have it. | 我想让你吃到它 |
[22:15] | I want you to be happy; that’s all I want. | 我希望你开心 我只想要这么多 |
[22:19] | What’s this about? | 你这是怎么了 |
[22:20] | Okay, look, I’m gonna be fine. | 听好 我不会出事的 |
[22:22] | I know. I mean, I don’t know, | 我知道 不 我不知道 |
[22:24] | and neither of us know. | 没有人知道会怎样 |
[22:25] | We hope. | 我们只能希望 |
[22:27] | I mean, I could be the target, | 说不定我才是目标 |
[22:28] | or you could die of a heart attack, | 或者你会死于一场心脏病 |
[22:31] | or I could get hit by a bus. | 或者我会被车撞到 |
[22:33] | Okay, just slow down for a second. | 慢点好吗 |
[22:35] | Just, will you just slow down. | 慢点 放松啦 |
[22:36] | The point is… | 其实我是想说… |
[22:40] | …I want to marry you. | …我想和你结婚 |
[22:46] | Will you marry me, Booth? | 你愿意娶我吗 布斯 |
[22:50] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[22:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:54] | I’ve been afraid, I’ve been stubborn, | 我曾担惊受怕 我曾顽固不化 |
[22:59] | and I’ve been in love. | 但我也深深爱你 |
[23:04] | And marriage would make you so happy. | 结婚会让你非常开心的 |
[23:07] | Are you sure? You’re not just saying this | 你确定吗 你不会只是因为 |
[23:09] | because of Pelant and everything that’s going on here? | 现在遇到了普朗特什么的事才这么说吧 |
[23:12] | Positive. | 完全肯定 |
[23:14] | All this just made me see things more clearly. | 这一切只是让我心里更明白了 |
[23:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:21] | I want you to be my husband. | 我想要你成为我的丈夫 |
[23:22] | I want to… | 我想要… |
[23:24] | I want to spend the rest of my life with you. | 我想要与你共度余生 |
[23:32] | Say something. | 给个反应吧 |
[23:35] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[23:39] | Of course. | 当然 |
[23:41] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[24:12] | I want you to be my husband. | 我想要你成为我的丈夫 |
[24:13] | I… I want to spend the rest of my life with you. | 我…我想要与你共度余生 |
[24:20] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[24:21] | Of course. Yes. | 当然 我愿意 |
[24:24] | I want to spend the rest of my life with you. | 我想要与你共度余生 |
[24:27] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[24:28] | Of course. Yes. | 当然 我愿意 |
[24:29] | I want to spend the rest of my life with you. | 我想要与你共度余生 |
[24:32] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[24:33] | Of course. Yes. | 当然 我愿意 |
[24:34] | I was reexamining the bullet wounds to see | 我在重新检查这些枪伤 想看看 |
[24:36] | if there’s any pattern to the injuries. | 这些伤口是不是有什么共性 |
[24:38] | Angela and Hodgins are looking for any kind of code | 安吉拉和哈金斯在用解密分析的方法 |
[24:41] | using cryptological analysis. | 寻找一切可能的密码 |
[24:43] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s necessary. | 我觉得那倒不必 |
[24:44] | But you just said… | 但你刚说… |
[24:45] | I believe Pelant wants us to believe it is a complex code, | 我想普朗特是误导我们这是个复杂密码 |
[24:47] | but it’s actually quite simple. | 但实际上却很简单 |
[24:49] | What kind of bullets were the victims shot with? | 受害者是被什么样的子弹打中的 |
[24:50] | Copper jacket, lead core. | 铜套铅芯 |
[24:52] | You see these two slit-like | 你看到肩胛骨上这两个 |
[24:54] | exit wounds in the scapula? | 切口状的出口伤吗 |
[24:56] | I originally believed they came | 我原以为它们来自 |
[24:58] | from two different shots, | 两次不同的枪击 |
[24:59] | but they have no marginal abrasions. | 但它们没有边缘磨损 |
[25:02] | So the copper jacket separated from the lead core | 所以说 铜套和核芯在子弹进入身体后 |
[25:04] | after the bullet entered the body. | 就互相分离了 |
[25:06] | One bullet, two exit wounds. | 一枚子弹 两个出口伤 |
[25:08] | Agent Friedlander wasn’t shot 12 times. | 弗里德伦德探员不是挨了12枪 |
[25:10] | Which means both victims were shot 11 times. | 也就是说这两位受害者都挨了11枪 |
[25:13] | And with Pelant involved, that can’t be a coincidence. | 既然是普朗特干的 这绝对不是巧合 |
[25:15] | Hey, where have you been? | 你上哪去了 |
[25:17] | I was worried about you. | 我好担心你啊 |
[25:18] | I’ve been here, working. | 我一直在这里 工作啊 |
[25:19] | Not an hour ago. | 一小时之前不是吧 |
[25:21] | I-I was looking for you, I… | 我在找你 我… |
[25:22] | Oh, I was with Booth. | 我那时和布斯在一起 |
[25:24] | Oh, I thought that Pelant | 我还以为你被普朗特 |
[25:26] | had taken you or something. | 抓走了还是怎么的 |
[25:27] | I was asking him to marry me. | 我在向他求婚 |
[25:29] | What? | 什么 |
[25:30] | I was asking Booth to marry me. | 我在向布斯求婚 |
[25:32] | Oh, my God. Sweetie. | 我的老天啊 亲爱的 |
[25:35] | Congratulations. | 祝贺祝贺 |
[25:36] | That-That’s wonderful news. | 这…真是个美妙的喜讯 |
[25:38] | Odd timing, but w-wonderful. | 虽然时机有点囧 但真的太美妙了 |
[25:41] | Yeah, wait a minute, why now? | 是啊 等等 为什么会是现在 |
[25:43] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[25:44] | And this is crazy and great. | 这真是又疯狂又美好 |
[25:46] | I used simple evidence-based logic. | 我只是使用了简单的事实逻辑 |
[25:49] | When I thought about living with Booth | 当我想到要与布斯 |
[25:51] | for the rest of my life, | 永远生活在一起 |
[25:52] | my phenylethylamine and ghrelin levels | 我的乙胺和胃肽水平 |
[25:54] | were clearly elevated, but… | 显著地升高了 但是 |
[25:56] | You could just say it felt right. | 你就承认你觉得这样最开心嘛 |
[25:59] | It did. | 确实如此 |
[26:00] | It does. | 我真的这样觉得 |
[26:01] | It’s clearly irrational, | 这显然是非理性的 |
[26:03] | but I feel | 但我感觉到 |
[26:04] | I could never find a better man to spend my life with. | 我不可能找到一个更好的男人共度余生了 |
[26:11] | And I’m… | 而且我… |
[26:14] | Happy. | 很快乐 |
[26:19] | And I thought that should be recorded | 我想要把这一刻记录下来 |
[26:21] | for the world to know. | 让全世界都知道 |
[26:22] | I also discovered what ties | 另外我还发现了这些谋杀案 |
[26:24] | these murders together. | 之间有什么联系 |
[26:25] | Wait, that’s it for the-the marriage thing? | 等等 求婚的事就这样说完了 |
[26:27] | You expected more? | 你没听够吗 |
[26:29] | Both victims were shot 11 times, deliberately. | 这两位受害人都被刻意射了十一枪 |
[26:32] | What we thought was | 我们以为是第十二枪的那一次 |
[26:33] | a 12th shot was a bullet | 其实是一枚子弹的弹壳和内核 |
[26:35] | separating in the body. | 在他身体里分离了 |
[26:36] | A simple numerical repetition. | 一个简单的重复计数 |
[26:38] | It’s-it’s too simple for Pelant. | 对普朗特来说也太小儿科了 |
[26:41] | Which is why we overlooked it. | 所以我们才会忽略它的 |
[26:42] | So, what ties | 所以 到底是什么 |
[26:43] | the FBI, Crystal Creek, | 把联邦调查局 水晶溪 |
[26:45] | and the number 11 together then? | 以及数字11联系在一起的呢 |
[26:46] | That’s what we need to find out. | 这就是我们要弄明白的 |
[26:48] | Perhaps first you can see | 或许你可以先 |
[26:49] | if Booth has any link to the number 11. | 查查布斯和数字11之间有什么关联 |
[26:55] | – Booth? – Yeah? | -布斯 -什么事 |
[26:57] | I don’t believe Pelant’s surrogate’s an agent. | 我认为普朗特的爪牙不是联邦探员 |
[26:59] | Okay, you realize you’ve been changing your mind | 你知道吗 你的观点 |
[27:01] | about this every two seconds. | 每两秒钟就会改变一次 |
[27:03] | I know, I know, but he’s using bits and pieces | 我知道 可是他采用了 |
[27:04] | from over ten papers I’ve written. | 超过十篇我写过的论文 |
[27:06] | He wants me to be disoriented, | 他希望能迷惑我 |
[27:07] | but I’m positive about this. | 但是这次我绝对没错 |
[27:09] | You’re positive? I didn’t think shrinks | 你确定[乐观]吗 我可觉得 |
[27:10] | could be positive about anything. | 心理学家们从来都挺悲观的 |
[27:12] | Another paper of mine he’s referencing | 他正在参考的一篇论文 |
[27:14] | focuses on the indices of abnormal adolescent | 着重谈到反常的青春期 |
[27:17] | and postadolescent behavior. | 和青春期后的行为举止 |
[27:18] | W-Wait a second. Kid again? | 等等 又是个孩子吗 |
[27:20] | That’s what led us to Zane Reynolds. | 我们就是以这一点才找到了赞恩·雷诺兹 |
[27:22] | Right, but Reynolds had the ability to channel his rage. | 可是雷诺兹知道如何利用他心中的愤怒 |
[27:25] | He-he built a new identity for himself so that he could — | 他为了做这件事给自己树立了新的身份 |
[27:27] | you’re smiling. | 你在笑 |
[27:29] | Why are you smiling? | 你在笑什么啊 |
[27:30] | – This is not appropriate. – Sorry. | -这样的情况下不合适吧 -抱歉 |
[27:32] | Bones just asked me to marry her. | 骨头刚才向我求婚了 |
[27:34] | – What?! Really?! – Yeah. | -什么 真的吗 -没错 |
[27:36] | Yes, and she did it with jerky. | 对 她拿着肉干来问我的 |
[27:37] | I’m not gonna ask. | 我看我还是别再问了 |
[27:39] | No, beef jerky. Come on. | 你想哪儿去了 是牛肉干 真是的 |
[27:41] | Who does that? She’s amazing. | 除了她谁会这样做啊 她真是太好了 |
[27:42] | I don’t know what that means still, but congratulations. | 我还是没怎么弄明白 不过恭喜你 |
[27:44] | – I-I know. – That’s…oh, man. | -是啊 -天呐 |
[27:46] | One thing to keep in mind. | 有一点你得记住 |
[27:49] | – What? – The two of you getting engaged | -什么 -在普朗特作案期间 |
[27:51] | with Pelant active — | 你们订婚了 |
[27:53] | he needs to feel he’s the most important. | 他喜欢我们把他放在第一位 |
[27:55] | Okay, well, that’s his problem, not mine. | 那是他的问题 和我无关 |
[27:57] | Right, I’m just saying, psychologically, | 我只是想说 从心理学的角度看 |
[28:01] | he can’t accept being replaced. | 他不能接受被他人替代 |
[28:02] | You know, it could cause him to escalate. | 他也许会因此大开杀戒 |
[28:03] | Well, it could cause him to slip up, too. | 他也有可能会因此犯错 |
[28:05] | Let me just tell you something, Sweets. | 我跟你说 小甜甜 |
[28:06] | I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long, | 我等这一刻已经等了很久 |
[28:07] | long time, and it’s finally here. | 很久了 现在终于发生了 |
[28:09] | There’s no way that Pelant’s gonna take that away from me. | 普朗特不能夺走这一切 |
[28:16] | We’ve been looking in the wrong place. | 我们想错了 |
[28:17] | It wasn’t someone avenging the deaths of the people | 他不是在替水晶溪的 |
[28:20] | in that compound in Crystal Creek. | 那个院子里的人报仇 |
[28:22] | Well, who else would want to murder those agents? | 那还有谁会想要杀害探员 |
[28:24] | A child of one of the agents who was killed there. | 在那里遇害的探员的孩子 |
[28:26] | Three of the agents were killed that day. | 那天有三位探员遇害 |
[28:28] | One of them was shot 11 times, | 其中一个被枪击了11次 |
[28:30] | including once to the back of the head, | 其中一枪是在脑后 |
[28:32] | just like our two victims. | 和两位受害者一模一样 |
[28:33] | His name is Harris Samuels. | 他名叫哈里斯·塞缪尔 |
[28:36] | I got his FBI file, | 我拿到了他在联邦局的档案 |
[28:37] | and there are a ton of details about his family in there. | 他的家事的详情全在里面 |
[28:39] | They do that in case the family wants protection. | 以备家属寻求保护 |
[28:41] | He’s a single father. | 他是个单身父亲 |
[28:42] | His daughter, Anna, was orphaned | 他在水晶溪遇害之后 |
[28:44] | after he was killed at Crystal Creek. | 他的女儿安娜便成了孤儿 |
[28:45] | Yeah, he used to take her hunting, | 他曾经常常带她去打猎 |
[28:46] | right, taught her to shoot; | 教她射击 |
[28:47] | she was a marksman first class by the time she was ten. | 她十岁的时候就是个一级射手了 |
[28:50] | And she blames the FBI for his death? | 她认为他的死是联邦局的责任吗 |
[28:52] | The files were sealed because there was | 争论攻击事件的人太多 |
[28:53] | so much controversy surrounding the assault. | 因此案件档案被密封了 |
[28:55] | Conspiracy groups | 一些疑神疑鬼的人 |
[28:56] | think that the agents died from friendly fire, | 认为是被己方误伤了 |
[28:58] | even though two independent investigations | 尽管有两次独立的调查都证实 |
[29:00] | proved that they died because of shots from the compound. | 他们是被来自院子里的子弹射死的 |
[29:02] | It might not matter to Anna. | 安娜或许不会这么想 |
[29:04] | Three years after her father was killed, | 她父亲死后的第三年 |
[29:06] | she was institutionalized for over a year. | 她被送进了精神病院一年多 |
[29:08] | Something called complex grief disorder. | 患了什么复杂性悲伤症 |
[29:10] | Sweets said that if Pelant gets ahold of these files, | 斯维斯说如果普朗特手上握有档案 |
[29:12] | he could make her do anything | 只要让她以为她是在为父亲报仇 |
[29:13] | if she thought it would avenge her father. | 他可以任意操纵她做任何事 |
[29:15] | And since she’s so sweet-looking, | 而且她长得这么乖巧 |
[29:17] | no one would suspect she’s a killer. | 谁也猜不出她才是真正的凶手 |
[29:20] | If you’re seeing this video, sweetheart, | 当你看到这个视频的时候 亲爱的 |
[29:21] | it’s almost over. | 一切就将结束了 |
[29:23] | The contact should have already given you instructions. | 联系人应该已经给你发了指示 |
[29:26] | I love you more than I can say for doing this. | 谢谢 我真不知该如何表达我对你的爱 |
[29:30] | Even though I’m gone, | 尽管我已经走了 |
[29:31] | I know I am the luckiest man in the world | 因为有你这样的女儿 |
[29:34] | to have a daughter like you. | 我就是世界上最幸运的人 |
[29:36] | I’m proud of you, kiddo. | 孩子 我为你骄傲 |
[29:52] | Agent Booth. | 布斯探员 |
[29:54] | This is Allison Taylor from the murder scene. | 我是案发现场的目击者艾利森·泰勒 |
[29:56] | I need to talk to you, right away. | 我需要跟你谈谈 马上 |
[30:02] | We found the surrogate Pelant is using. | 我们找到了普朗特在利用的人 |
[30:04] | It’s the daughter of an agent | 她是在水晶溪 |
[30:06] | who was killed at Crystal Creek. | 是一名遇害探员的女儿 |
[30:07] | Harris Samuels. | 哈里斯·塞缪尔 |
[30:08] | Walters, look up Agent Harris Samuels. | 沃尔特斯 查询哈里斯·塞缪尔探员 |
[30:10] | See what you have on his daughter. | 查看她女儿的信息 |
[30:12] | – Apparently, she’s the shooter. – You got it. | -他们说她就是凶手 -明白 |
[30:13] | Can I speak to Booth? | 我能和布斯谈谈吗 |
[30:15] | Booth isn’t here, cherie; went to meet a witness. | 布斯不在 亲爱的 他去见目击者了 |
[30:17] | – Where? – He didn’t say. | -去哪里见面 -他没说 |
[30:18] | Well, is Sweets there? | 斯维斯在吗 |
[30:20] | He went to meet Booth, | 他去那里和布斯会头了 |
[30:21] | help with the questioning. | 帮他审问 |
[30:23] | Oh, my God. Anna Samuels. | 天呐 安娜·塞缪尔 |
[30:25] | She’s the witness; that’s who Booth went to meet. | 她就是那位目击者 布斯就是去见她了 |
[30:26] | She’s calling herself Allison Taylor. | 她号称自己是艾利森·泰勒 |
[30:28] | Call Booth, Caroline, warn him. | 打电话给布斯 卡罗琳 提醒他 |
[30:30] | I couldn’t get through to Sweets either. | 我没打通 也没联系上斯维斯 |
[30:33] | Don’t you worry, cherie. We’re on it. | 别担心 亲爱的 我们马上行动 |
[30:35] | Get to that girl’s place; see if there’s anything there | 去女孩家看看 寻找任何能帮我们 |
[30:37] | to lead us to Booth. | 找到布斯的线索 |
[30:38] | And keep a line open to the squints. | 把通讯和实验室的连接起来 |
[30:39] | They might need something in there, too. | 他们或许会需要什么东西 |
[30:51] | Excuse me, sir, you got any phone service? | 抱歉 先生 你有信号吗 |
[30:53] | Nah, it’s weird. It’s usually pretty good here. | 没有 奇怪 平时这儿的信号挺好的 |
[31:00] | Find and secure her computer. | 找到她的电脑 |
[31:02] | The information that we need is going to be on her computer. | 我们需要的信息都会在电脑上 |
[31:05] | Got it, ma’am. | 明白 长官 |
[31:08] | Now send me an e-mail | 给我发一封邮件 |
[31:10] | so I can get her I.P. address and hack in. | 只要我有她的IP地址就能侵入了 |
[31:14] | And don’t ever call me “ma’am” again. | 还有 别再叫我”长官”了 |
[31:19] | I’m in. | 侵入了 |
[31:20] | You guys, tear this place apart. | 大家搜查彻底点 |
[31:22] | Let’s go! | 动作快 |
[32:00] | Ah, come on. | 不会吧 |
[32:07] | Hey, sweetheart, if you’re watching this… | 亲爱的 如果你在看 |
[32:10] | – That’s her father. – I can’t reach Sweets. | -这是她爸爸 -我联系不上斯维斯 |
[32:12] | He must be stuck in traffic. | 他一定是堵车了 |
[32:13] | Metro said it’s gridlocked downtown | 市警局说市里堵死了 |
[32:15] | and cell service is knocked out. That’s Samuels. | 手机服务也瘫痪了 这不是塞缪尔吗 |
[32:18] | Yeah. He must have made this before he was killed. | 是啊 一定是在他死前拍摄的 |
[32:21] | It’s important for you to know Crystal Creek was a setup. | 你得知道水晶溪是个陷阱 |
[32:23] | They massacred those people to prove the government’s power | 他们屠杀了那些人是为了显示政府的权威 |
[32:26] | and to stifle dissent. | 压制异议 |
[32:27] | And the fact that you’re watching this means | 如果你正在看这个视频 |
[32:29] | I wasn’t able to stop it. | 就说明我没能阻止这件事 |
[32:30] | Well, the conspiracy theories were right. | 看来那些阴谋理论是正确的 |
[32:32] | Booth would never cover up anything. | 布斯绝不可能掩盖任何事实 |
[32:34] | Of course not, | 他当然不会 |
[32:34] | ’cause this is not her father. | 这根本不是她父亲 |
[32:36] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[32:38] | – We have pictures, video footage. – Look outside. | -这里有照片 视频 -看看背景 |
[32:41] | All right, on the swing set. | 看看那秋千 |
[32:42] | Angie, can you zoom in on that bird? | 安琪 你能把那只鸟放大吗 |
[32:44] | That is a Eurasian collared dove. | 这是一只灰斑鸠 |
[32:46] | The bird didn’t even migrate to the tristate area until 2008. | 这种鸟在08年前还没有迁移到三州地区 |
[32:50] | Harris died in 2003! | 哈里斯早在03年就死了 |
[32:52] | Hodgins is right. | 哈金斯说的没错 |
[32:53] | The pixels don’t match. | 两个影像的像素不同 |
[32:55] | Pelant is sending these videos to her. | 是普朗特发给她的视频 |
[32:58] | And she thinks they’re really from her father. | 她还以为视频真的来自他爸爸 |
[33:01] | Search her drive to see | 查看她的硬盘看看 |
[33:03] | how she gets instructions. | 她是如何接受指示的 |
[33:04] | It’s the only way to find out where Booth is | 只有这样才能找到布斯 |
[33:06] | and what she’s planning to do next. | 查明她的下一步计划 |
[33:13] | Hey, I’ve got something. It’s decrypting. | 有发现了 正在解密 |
[33:15] | If I know Pelant, | 以我对普朗特的了解 |
[33:16] | this is gonna get his attention. | 这一定会吸引他的注意 |
[33:20] | Booth! | 布斯 |
[33:21] | Oh, God. | 哦 老天 |
[33:23] | Decoy. | 圈套 |
[33:24] | T-a-r… | 目… |
[33:26] | Target. | 目标 |
[33:30] | “Sweets.” | “斯维斯” |
[33:31] | Booth isn’t the target. Pelant’s going after Sweets. | 布斯不是目标 普朗特要杀的是斯维斯 |
[33:33] | That’s why Pelant has Sweets stuck in traffic. | 所以普朗特才让他被困在马路当中 |
[33:35] | It makes him an easy target. | 这样就能很容易地瞄准他了 |
[33:36] | Hold on. Hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[33:37] | How do we know this isn’t just another elaborate decoy? | 我们怎么知道这不是另一个圈套呢 |
[33:39] | No, it’s not. | 这不是圈套 |
[33:40] | This is why I wanted to stay online. | 这就是我为什么要保持在线状态 |
[33:43] | I lured him in. | 是我引他进来的 |
[33:44] | He is infiltrating the system now, | 他现在正在侵袭系统 |
[33:47] | reversing the decryption | 篡改解码 |
[33:48] | to make it look like Booth is the target. | 让这一切看起来像布斯是目标 |
[34:04] | Brennan. | 布纳恩 |
[34:04] | What’s going on, Bones? | 怎么回事 骨头 |
[34:05] | Booth! You’re all right? | 布斯 你还好吗 |
[34:06] | Yeah, yeah, I’m fine, but Sweets never showed up. | 我没事 但小甜甜一直没出现 |
[34:09] | Traffic. Angela said that | 他堵在路上了 安吉拉说 |
[34:11] | Pelant hacked the lights. | 普朗特干扰了交通灯 |
[34:12] | You were supposed to meet the shooter, | 你现在应该见到杀手了 |
[34:13] | but you’re just a decoy. | 但你只是他设的一个圈套 |
[34:15] | – The target is Sweets. – Where’s Sweets? | -目标是斯维斯 -斯维斯在哪 |
[34:16] | I’m doing a recognition search | 我现在在对他的车 |
[34:18] | for his car now. | 进行识别搜索 |
[34:24] | Got him. He’s at Harding and Avenue H. | 找到他了 他在哈丁和H大道路口 |
[34:28] | The witness you were going to meet– she’s the shooter. | 你要见的那个目击者人 她就是凶手 |
[34:30] | All right, look, send a chopper in. | 好吧 派辆直升机过来 |
[34:31] | Can’t. Pelant scrambled the guidance systems. | 做不到 普朗特把导引系统搞得一团糟 |
[34:34] | He’s knocked out radio communications, cell service. | 他还切断了广播和手机信号 |
[34:36] | All right, look, I’m close. I can get there, all right? | 好吧 我离他很近 我可以过去找他 |
[34:38] | Sweets does not die today. | 今天小甜甜不会死的 |
[34:39] | I have to go. | 我也得去 |
[34:41] | You can’t! | 你不能过去 |
[34:41] | No, he is out there alone. | 不 他正一个人在那 |
[34:43] | There’s a shooter. I’m his partner. | 外面有个凶手 我是他的搭档 |
[34:53] | Watch out, buddy! | 小心点 老兄 |
[35:40] | Get off of there! | 离开那里 |
[35:45] | Idiot! | 白痴 |
[35:46] | That’s my car! | 那是我的车 |
[35:47] | Watch it! | 注意点 |
[35:56] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[36:21] | Sweets! | 小甜甜 |
[36:22] | Sweets! | 小甜甜 |
[36:25] | Sweets! | 小甜甜 |
[36:28] | Booth! | 布斯 |
[36:34] | Got her. | 抓住她了 |
[36:38] | Booth! | 布斯 |
[36:45] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[36:48] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:54] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[37:07] | Pelant is worse than ever, | 普朗特比以往更恶毒了 |
[37:09] | preying on a wounded child like that. | 竟然欺骗那样一个受伤的小孩子 |
[37:11] | All right, so Angela said Pelant shut down his entire network. | 安吉拉说普朗特切断了他的一切网络 |
[37:15] | He’s off the grid. | 他彻底下线了 |
[37:15] | – For now. – Oh, we’ll take what we can get. | -也就是暂时的 -有进展总比没有强 |
[37:17] | What about the girl, she talking? | 那女孩怎么样了 开口了吗 |
[37:19] | It’s gonna take some time. | 还得一阵子吧 |
[37:20] | Well, you know what? If anyone can get her | 你知道么 如果有人能让她指引我们 |
[37:21] | to lead us to Pelant, it’s our shrink. | 找到普朗特 那就是我们的心理医生 |
[37:24] | You hear that, Sweetie bird? | 听到了吗 甜甜小宝贝儿 |
[37:25] | You’re the man. Don’t blow it. | 看你的了 别搞砸啦 |
[37:27] | Listen, I hate to cut short a meeting with my sixth- | 我真的不想中断与我第六喜欢的人 |
[37:29] | and eighth-favorite people, | 和第八喜欢的人的会议 |
[37:30] | but I got a date with my first favorite. | 不过我跟我的最爱今天有约会 |
[37:32] | Damn right you do. | 对啊 你要约会 |
[37:33] | You two got to go practice the marriage dance. | 你俩得好好练练婚礼舞步 |
[37:36] | Right. | 有道理 |
[37:37] | What’s the marriage dance? | 婚礼舞步是啥 |
[37:40] | Oh, I get it. | 哦哦 我懂了 |
[37:43] | I thought you’d want some weird tribal wedding, | 我以为你会想要什么古怪的部落式婚礼 |
[37:45] | and I’d have to pay for you in giraffes. | 我还得为你掏钱去请长颈鹿 |
[37:47] | No, no one offers giraffes. | 不行 没有人会提供长颈鹿的 |
[37:49] | The archaic Catholic wedding ritual is important to you. | 古典天主教结婚典礼对你来说很重要 |
[37:53] | And even as an atheist, | 即使作为一个无神论者 |
[37:54] | I can see the beauty in it. | 我也可以体会到它的美感 |
[37:56] | Plus, I speak Latin. | 再说 我说拉丁语的 |
[37:57] | Tu frueris oscillationibus, Christine? | 你享受摇摆吗 克里斯汀 |
[38:01] | I don’t think they use Latin anymore, Bones. | 我想他们现在应该不用拉丁语了 骨头 |
[38:03] | That’s an old language, right? | 这语言太旧了 不是吗 |
[38:05] | I’m not sure she understood me. | 我不确定她明白了我的意思 |
[38:07] | It’s an old language. She doesn’t get it. Hold on. | 这语言太旧了 她听不懂 等一下 |
[38:08] | Booth. | 布斯 |
[38:09] | You won’t marry her, Agent Booth. | 你娶不了她 布斯探员 |
[38:12] | It’s Mom. | 是我妈妈 |
[38:14] | Say hi. | 替我问好 |
[38:17] | You don’t get to decide that. | 你可做不了主 |
[38:19] | But I do. I always make the decisions. | 我做得了 我总是做主的人 |
[38:22] | And Dr. Brennan can’t know the reason why | 而且布纳恩博士可不能知道 |
[38:23] | you’re turning her down. | 你为什么要拒绝她 |
[38:25] | If you tell her, | 你要是告诉她 |
[38:25] | – I’ll know. – We’re done here. | -我会知道的 -我们就谈崩了 |
[38:28] | If you ignore me, you’ll be responsible | 你要是敢不睬我 你就得为 |
[38:29] | for the deaths of five innocent people: | 五个无辜受害者的死亡负责 |
[38:31] | the teenager with the green shirt and headphones, | 那个穿绿衬衫戴耳机的少年 |
[38:35] | couple on the bench, | 长凳上的那堆情侣 |
[38:38] | the old man playing chess by himself. | 还有那个一个人下棋的老头 |
[38:40] | You know, I’m gonna find you and I’m gonna kill you. | 我会抓住你 然后杀了你的 |
[38:42] | You’ve already tried. | 你已经试过这一招了 |
[38:43] | See, I-I really do decide what happens next. | 看到吧 我确实能决定接下来发生什么 |
[38:47] | And this will happen, too, | 这件事也一样会发生 |
[38:49] | maybe because I’ve read everything | 也许是因为我读过一切 |
[38:51] | Dr. Sweets has written about you and Dr. Brennan. | 斯维斯博士写的你和布纳恩博士的故事 |
[38:53] | I know you could never trade five innocent lives | 我知道你绝对不会用五条无辜的人命 |
[38:56] | for your own happiness. | 去换取自己的幸福 |
[38:59] | Don’t be upset, Agent Booth, please. | 你可别太难过 布斯探员 千万别 |
[39:02] | I feel all of us are closer than ever now. | 我感觉到我们之间比以往更亲近了 |
[39:07] | I will kill you. | 我会杀了你的 |
[39:22] | *Oh, if I had my way | *如果我有办法* |
[39:27] | *I would | *我一定* |
[39:31] | *Never let you down | *不会让你失望* |
[39:37] | *I’ll take the long way | *我会走很长的路* |
[39:41] | *If it’s a long way | *如果有条很长的路可走* |
[39:46] | *A long way down | *一条很长的路* |
[39:57] | *For us. | *通向你* |
[40:00] | Is Christine asleep? | 克里斯汀睡着了吗 |
[40:01] | Yeah. | 睡着了 |
[40:03] | Angela gave me this magazine. | 安吉拉给了我这本杂志 |
[40:06] | I-I don’t understand | 我真搞不懂 |
[40:08] | why all these women are wearing white dresses. | 这些女人为什么都爱穿白色的裙子 |
[40:10] | There’s no way they’re all virgins. | 她们又不可能都是处女 |
[40:15] | Something… | 有什么事 |
[40:17] | Something the matter? | 有什么事要跟我说吗 |
[40:22] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[40:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:32] | About the wedding, about us getting married. | 关于婚礼 关于我们结婚的事 |
[40:36] | Oh, the ceremony– that doesn’t matter to me. | 仪式的事 我无所谓的 |
[40:40] | And I won’t be wearing white. | 我不会穿白色裙子 |
[40:41] | I don’t think we should do it. | 我觉得我们不应该这么做 |
[40:47] | I should’ve thought this through before. | 我之前就应该好好想清楚的 |
[40:55] | But this is what you wanted. | 但这是你所希望的 |
[41:00] | But you didn’t. | 但你并不想结婚 |
[41:04] | But I do now. | 但我现在想啊 |
[41:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:11] | Um, I want to marry you. | 我想跟你结婚 |
[41:14] | Because we’ve been under so much pressure. | 那是因为我们之前面对的压力太大了 |
[41:17] | I mean, that’s… really what’s going on here. | 那才是…真正的原因 |
[41:25] | I mean, like you said, it’s-it’s just a piece of paper. | 就像你说的 只是一张纸而已 |
[41:30] | What we have already is enough. | 我们现在所有的已经足够了 |
[41:50] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你说得对 你说得对 |
[41:53] | And it’s been a stressful time. | 现在之前是充满压力的时期 |
[41:56] | And, um… I’m impressed that you’re finally seeing things | 我觉得你很厉害 竟然能从我的角度 |
[42:00] | from my perspective. | 思考这个问题 |
[42:07] | Right. | 是啊 |
[42:18] | Do, uh, do you want to order in? | 你想…要叫外卖吗 |
[42:20] | – I can make some sauce… – I’m not really hungry. | -我来做点酱吧 -我不太饿 |
[42:22] | I’m just gonna go upstairs and read for a bit. | 我只想上楼去看看书 |
[42:24] | Right. I’m not hungry either. | 好的 我也不太饿 |
[42:27] | But, Bones… | 但是 骨头 |
[42:34] | we’re okay, right? | 我们之间一切照旧 对吧 |
[42:40] | Of course. | 当然 |
[42:46] | Right. | 好 |