时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Any big emotional change, | 任何大的情绪波动 |
[00:03] | even good, can trigger a relapse. | 即使是积极的情绪波动 也会导致赌瘾复发 |
[00:06] | I don’t understand. He just read your text. | 怎么回事 他明明看短信了啊 |
[00:07] | – He might have too good of a hand. – He’s an addict. | -也许是牌太好了 -他是个赌徒 |
[00:10] | I need to put $200 on the Cardinals. | 帮我给红雀队押两百 |
[00:12] | I’m here to collect on a debt. $30,000. | 我是来收债的 三万美元 |
[00:15] | Jimmy, your bookie, came here. | 你的赌注经纪人吉米来过 |
[00:17] | I paid him everything you owe. | 我把你欠他的钱都还给他了 |
[00:18] | It was… it was just a mistake, all right? | 这只是一个失误 好吗 |
[00:20] | Look, I made one bet. That was it. | 我只赌了一次 仅此而已 |
[00:21] | – I need you to leave. – Give Christine | -我要你离开 -帮我给克里斯汀 |
[00:23] | a kiss for me and tell her I love her. | 一个吻 告诉她我爱她 |
[00:25] | If you wanted to come by, read her a book, tuck her in… | 你可以过来看看 给她读读书 掖被子 |
[00:30] | My name is Seeley, and I have a gambling addiction. | 我叫瑟雷 我赌博成瘾 |
[00:33] | Welcome, Seeley. | 欢迎你 瑟雷 |
[00:34] | I’m here today because, uh, | 我今天来这里是因为… |
[00:37] | I want to get my life back and I want to make things right. | 我想恢复正常的生活 我想要弥补过错 |
[01:06] | Aha! I knew you were in here! | 我就知道你会在这里 |
[01:09] | Roar! The hug monster’s coming for you! | 啊呜 抱抱怪要来抓你了 |
[01:14] | I’m going back to my castle. | 我要回到自己的城堡里 |
[01:16] | – Monsters can’t catch me there. – Oh, no! | -这样怪兽就抓不到我了 -不 |
[01:19] | – Not the castle. Oh, oh. – Daddy! | -不要回到城堡 -爸爸 |
[01:21] | Oh, no. The hug monster. If he won’t be able to get his hugs, | 抱抱怪 如果得不到拥抱 |
[01:24] | he’s gonna die. | 他就会死去 |
[01:25] | Oh! You saved me! | 你救了我 |
[01:30] | What happened to daddy? | 爸爸怎么了 |
[01:32] | He was dying ’cause he needed a hug. | 他快死了 因为他需要一个拥抱来救命 |
[01:34] | And she saved me. | 她救了我 |
[01:35] | Well, thank goodness. | 好吧 感谢上帝 |
[01:39] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我回来晚了 |
[01:40] | – There were some remains that… – No, no problem. Uh… | -还有一些遗体要 -没事 没关系 |
[01:42] | There’s no better place I’d rather be. | 这是我最想待的地方 |
[01:44] | Can’t daddy stay? Please? | 能让爸爸留下来吗 求你了妈妈 |
[01:53] | You know what, sweetheart, I got a… | 你知道吗 宝贝 我有 |
[01:54] | I got a meeting I have to get to. | 我要去开会 |
[01:56] | It’s really, really important, okay? | 这个会非常非常重要 明白吗 |
[01:58] | Listen, I got you coconut ice cream. It’s in the freezer | 我给你买了椰子冰淇淋 就放在冰箱里 |
[02:00] | for you and the little guy to have a little | 你和小宝贝可以尽情享用 |
[02:02] | – coconut ice cream. – Thank you. | -一点椰子冰淇淋 -谢谢 |
[02:05] | Uh, how are you? | 你还好吗 |
[02:06] | Good. Determined. | 很好 我决心坚定 |
[02:13] | Brennan. | 我是布纳恩 |
[02:15] | Oh. Uh, o-okay. | 好的 |
[02:18] | Of-of course. | 当然 |
[02:21] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:22] | A body, uh, just came into the lab for identification. | 鉴证科刚把一具尸体送到实验室 |
[02:25] | You know what, you go. | 你放心地去吧 |
[02:26] | I can stay here. There’s other meetings. | 我可以留在这里 我还可以参加别次会议 |
[02:28] | No. You-you should go. I want you to. | 不 你该走了 我希望你离开 |
[02:30] | It’s important. I-I’ll call Max. | 这非常重要 我会打电话给马克斯 |
[02:33] | All right. You sure? | 好吧 你确定吗 |
[02:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:37] | Okay, well, I’m gonna need another hug to stay strong. | 我再要一个抱抱 这样才能保持身体强壮 |
[02:40] | Oh! She got me. Oh. | 她抱住我了 |
[02:42] | Oh! Ooh, I need the energy. | 我需要能量 |
[02:44] | Ah! I’m alive now. I got my hugs. I’m ready to go. | 我满血复活了 得到了抱抱 可以离开了 |
[02:48] | Oh. Careful. | 小心点 |
[02:52] | All right. See you. | 好的 再见 |
[02:57] | You have some coconut ice cream, okay? | 你吃点椰子冰淇淋吧 |
[03:15] | A team of volunteers discovered the remains | 乔治·华盛顿国家公园着了一场大火 |
[03:18] | while cleaning up after a fire | 清理灾后现场时 一队志愿者 |
[03:20] | in George Washington National Park. | 在现场发现了这具尸体 |
[03:21] | I heard it took firefighters nearly three days | 我听说消防员花了三天时间 |
[03:23] | to put out the blaze. | 才将明火熄灭 |
[03:25] | Isn’t he supposed to be black? | 死者不是应该身焦如炭吗 |
[03:27] | Well, the fire retardaant that they use is called red slurry. | 他们用的阻燃剂被称为红色浆液 |
[03:29] | It’s a mixture of water and ammonium phosphate. | 那是一种水和磷酸铵的混合物 |
[03:32] | And our guy here is drenched in the stuff. | 而且这具尸体浑身已浸满这种浆液 |
[03:34] | Could be an unfortunate hiker who didn’t outrun | 可能是一个倒霉的徒步旅行者 |
[03:36] | – the fire. – I thought Dr. B | -着火时没能跑出火场 -我以为B博士 |
[03:38] | – would be here. – She’s waiting for Max. | -会在这里 -她在等马克斯 |
[03:40] | The separation must be the worst. | 分居一定感觉很糟 |
[03:42] | I cannot imagine not seeing Michael Vincent every day. | 我简直无法想象自己不能天天看到我儿子 |
[03:44] | Booth is doing okay. He knows he’s got a gambling problem. | 布斯还好 他知道自己有赌博成瘾的问题 |
[03:48] | – He’s handling it. – He’s worked through this once before. | -他在努力克服 -他之前经历过同样的事 |
[03:51] | – He can do it again. – These bones are | -他可以挺过来的 -这些骨头上 |
[03:52] | also heavily fractured. And based on the lack | 都有非常严重的骨折伤 基于骨头断裂边缘 |
[03:54] | of discoloration on the fracture margins, | 并未出现变色现象 |
[03:56] | – the injuries are postmortem. – Well, once again, you can thank | -说明这些骨折都是死后伤 -你可以再次 |
[03:59] | the red slurry for that. The weight of the water | 感谢红色浆液 水的重量 |
[04:01] | and the force in which it hit the remains | 以及水冲击尸体的力量 |
[04:03] | would have been enormous. | 都非常大 |
[04:04] | Easily enough to have caused the excessive fracturing. | 红色浆液足以造成过多的碎裂 |
[04:06] | Lucky for us, all we have to do is get an ID. | 很幸运 我们查出死者身份就行了 |
[04:08] | Which seems like enough of a challenge. | 看来已经足以称之为挑战了 |
[04:19] | – I’m glad to see someone appreciates my coffee. – Uh, “Tolerate.” | -很高兴看到有人能欣赏我的咖啡 -忍受 |
[04:22] | That might be the word you’re looking for. Listen, I really… | 用这词才恰当 我真的 |
[04:24] | – I really appreciate everything you’ve done. – Yeah. Hey, | -我真的非常感激你做过的一切 -好吧 |
[04:27] | you know what, you did the work. I’m having your 30-day chip | 知道吗 辛苦的都是你 我这会儿正在为你 |
[04:29] | engraved as we speak. | 准备戒瘾30日的纪念章呢 |
[04:31] | No, no, no. I don’t want to make a big deal about this. | 不不 我不想为此太兴师动众 |
[04:33] | – Let’s not do that. – That’s too bad. | -还是不要庆祝了 -真糟糕 |
[04:35] | – I’m ordering a cake. – Cake? | -我订了一个蛋糕 -蛋糕 |
[04:36] | – I’m writing a speech. S… – No. | -我正在写致辞 -不 |
[04:39] | And I’m sure your wife’s gonna want to come. | 我相信你夫人也会想要参加的 |
[04:42] | – I don’t know. I really don’t know about that. – Okay. | -我不知道 我真的不太确定 -好吧 |
[04:44] | You know, I still have a lot of work I got to do. | 我还有很多工作要做 |
[04:48] | – Yeah, but you always will. – Yeah. | -没错 但你永远都有 -是的 |
[04:50] | – Yeah. Well, it’s important to celebrate the victories, too. – Yeah. | -庆祝胜利同样很重要 -没错 |
[04:53] | So why don’t we just celebrate those victories here, among us. | 不如我们就在这里庆祝胜利 只有我们 |
[04:59] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[05:00] | It’s up to you. | 你说了算 |
[05:01] | – Yep. – All right. | -好的 -好 |
[05:06] | Based on the large | 基于尸体上大大的 |
[05:07] | ovoid obturator foramen, the victim was a male. | 卵形耻坐孔 我断定死者为男性 |
[05:10] | The fine texture of the pubic surfaces | 耻骨表面的细密结构 |
[05:14] | indicates an age range of mid- to late 30s. | 表明死者约为三十五至四十岁之间 |
[05:17] | The parabolic dental arch suggests Caucasian. | 抛物线型的牙弓表明死者为白种人 |
[05:20] | Yeah, and the giant metal plate | 是啊 他头上那片巨大的金属板 |
[05:21] | in his head suggests a cyborg. | 表明死者是个半机械人 |
[05:24] | Not just his head. | 不仅仅是他的头部 |
[05:25] | There’s fixation to the right fibula and tibia. | 右侧腓骨和胫骨也有固定装置 |
[05:27] | Evidence of injuries commonly sustained | 这些损伤一般都是由 |
[05:29] | – in motorcycle accidents. – Uh, I’m gonna start | -摩托车事故造成的 -我要开始 |
[05:31] | the facial reconstruction. | 面部重建工作了 |
[05:33] | Hey, Dr.B. How’s everything at home? | B博士 家里情况怎么样 |
[05:35] | Fine. Why do you ask? | 不错 怎么了 |
[05:36] | Listen, Christine can always come over and hang out | 克里斯汀可以多来我们家 |
[05:38] | with Michael Vincent. | 和迈克尔·文森特一起玩 |
[05:39] | I know how hard this is. | 我知道这很难 |
[05:40] | You’ve never been separated from your child, | 你从来没和自己的孩子分开过 |
[05:43] | so that statement is false. | 所以你这么说是不对的 |
[05:44] | Sorry. I know. | 抱歉 我知道 |
[05:44] | – I just… I meant… – I appreciate your concern. | -我想说的是 -多谢你的关心 |
[05:46] | But I’m fine. As is Christine. | 不过我挺好的 克里斯汀也一样 |
[05:48] | And Booth, as far as I can glean. | 据我所知 布斯也很好 |
[05:50] | Is there anything you or anyone would like to know? | 你们还想知道些什么 |
[05:58] | No. Okay. | 没有了 |
[06:00] | Uh, I was going through scraps of charred clothing | 我检查了被烧成碎片的衣服 |
[06:03] | – and, uh, found something. – A wallet with a driver’s license | -发现了点东西 -如果是带驾照的钱包 |
[06:06] | – would be good. – Well, this is even better. | -就太好了 -这东西比钱包更好 |
[06:07] | So, under the fire retardant, I found a mixture | 在阻燃成分下 我发现了 |
[06:09] | of hydrocarbons, antiknock agents… | 碳氢化合物和抗爆成分的混合物 |
[06:12] | The victim was doused in gasoline. | 死者被人泡在了汽油里 |
[06:13] | I have a feeling that he was the source | 我觉得他有可能就是 |
[06:15] | – of the forest fire. – Well, you don’t light | -森林大火的导火索 -除非是想掩盖什么事情 |
[06:17] | a body on fire unless you’re trying to cover something up. | 不然你不会无故把一个人烧成这样 |
[07:02] | Angela’s facial reconstruction found a match | 安琪拉的面部重建 |
[07:05] | in the DC Criminal Database. | 在华府的罪犯数据库里找到了匹配 |
[07:07] | Yeah. Oh. | 给我看看 |
[07:09] | – Ex-con. – Yeah. Guy named | -原来是个前科犯 -没错 这个人名叫 |
[07:11] | Micah Stanbow. I took the initiative and compiled a file on him. | 弥迦·斯坦博 我主动整合了他的档案 |
[07:15] | Are you looking for a thank you? | 所以你是想让我说谢谢吗 |
[07:16] | Couldn’t hurt. | 这么想也无伤大雅啊 |
[07:17] | I did bring the treats. | 我给你带了点吃的 |
[07:19] | Multiple charges of felony assault, grand theft auto. | 他身上有多项袭击重罪的指控 重大汽车偷窃罪 |
[07:22] | – Really loved his work. – Stanbow was a member | -干一行爱这行 -斯坦博还加入了一个 |
[07:24] | of a biker gang called the Damned. | 名叫诅咒机车团伙 |
[07:26] | Uh, they’re a small group, tight. | 里面人不多 但是很团结 |
[07:29] | Stanbow served as the muscle. | 斯坦博是其中的打手 |
[07:32] | Why didn’t we, uh, | 我们之前怎么没有 |
[07:33] | – hear of these guys before? – Well, their leader, | -听说过他们的大名 -团伙的头头 |
[07:34] | a guy named Dale Brock, was busted on racketeering charges | 名叫戴尔·布罗克 五年前以诈骗罪 |
[07:38] | – five years ago. So they’ve been laying low. – Really, really… | -被抓了起来 他们之后一直很低调 -这回 |
[07:41] | – good work here, Aubrey. – Thanks, Booth. | -你做的很棒 奥布里 -谢谢夸奖 布斯 |
[07:43] | – I’m proud of you, too. – We don’t need the gushy stuff, okay? | -我也很替你骄傲 -我们就别矫情了 |
[07:46] | – We’re-we’re just… we’re working here, okay? – Okay. | -我们只是同事而已 明白了吗 -明白了 |
[07:49] | I’m just saying, with everything that’s going on with you, | 我只想告诉你 私底下发生了这么多事 |
[07:51] | the fact that you’re still killing it at work, | 你的工作还是做得无懈可击 |
[07:53] | – I’m impressed. Okay. – Stop talking. | -这点让我很佩服 -别说了 |
[07:55] | Let’s just concentrate on the case, okay? | 专注破案 行吗 |
[07:57] | Let’s do that. | 做好这个就行 |
[07:58] | – Okay. – All right. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[08:00] | Aren’t you coming up on 30 days, though? Don’t you get a chip? | 不过你是不是要到戒赌30天了 你的小勋章呢 |
[08:03] | Take a bite of the donut, okay? You’ll stop talking. | 你还是吃你的甜甜圈吧 别说话了 |
[08:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:07] | Oh. Here you go. | 查到了 |
[08:09] | Dale Brock. | 戴尔·布罗克 |
[08:10] | – He got out of prison four days ago. – That was the same day | -他四天前出狱了 -被害人就是在那天 |
[08:13] | – that our victim was set on fire. – I’m guessing | -被烧成了炭 -我想 |
[08:15] | that’s not a coincidence. | 这两件事绝非巧合 |
[08:19] | This place looks a little different | 这地方看上去 |
[08:20] | than I remember. You guys do a little remodeling? | 和我记得的不一样了 你们重新装修过了 |
[08:22] | Okay. We get it, Dale. | 我们明白 戴尔 |
[08:24] | You’re a big tough biker that isn’t intimidated by the FBI. | 你是个不会轻易被联调局吓到的硬汉机车党 |
[08:27] | Look… look, why don’t you just, uh, tell us a little bit | 你为什么不跟我们说说 |
[08:29] | about your friend Micah Stanbow. | 你的朋友弥迦·斯坦博 |
[08:31] | I haven’t seen him since I went to the pen, over five years ago. | 自从我五年前去坐牢之后就再没见过他了 |
[08:34] | So he didn’t look like that | 所以你上一次见到他 |
[08:35] | the last time you saw him? | 他还不是这样的 |
[08:37] | Damn, man. That’s Micah? | 我的天 那是弥迦 |
[08:41] | – What the hell they do to him? – They killed him. | -他们对他做了什么 -他被人谋杀了 |
[08:43] | Set him on fire four days ago, same time you got out of prison. | 四天前他被人烧成这样 而你是在同天出狱的 |
[08:45] | – So you think I did it? – Well, we got evidence | -所以你觉得是我干的 -我们有证据表明 |
[08:47] | that suggests that he was gonna leave your gang. Which must’ve | 他要离开你的小团伙 这件事一定 |
[08:50] | pissed you off, being betrayed by somebody so close to you. | 让你很生气 毕竟跟你这么亲近的兄弟背叛了你 |
[08:53] | Six years ago, Micah got himself in a gnarly wreck. | 六年前 弥迦遭遇了一场车祸 |
[08:56] | He went over the bars doing 50. | 他超速行驶撞坏了护栏 |
[08:57] | It’s kind of hard to get back up on a bike after a ride like that. | 遭遇了这种事情 要想再骑车也很难 |
[09:01] | So you want us to believe that you just let him leave the gang? | 你想让我们相信 你就这么放他走了 |
[09:04] | Like I said, | 我已经说过了 |
[09:05] | I haven’t seen Micah in years. | 我很多年没有见过弥迦 |
[09:07] | That’s hard to believe. | 我才不信 |
[09:08] | Well, it’s the truth. | 反正我说的是实话 |
[09:10] | Now, unless you have something to hold me on, | 除非你还有别的理由来扣留我 |
[09:12] | I’m gonna get up and walk my big ass out of here. | 不然我就要大摇大摆走出这里了 |
[09:18] | Have a nice day, fellas. | 祝你们愉快 |
[09:27] | Hey, Angie. So, I found this | 安琪 我发现这个东西 |
[09:28] | wrapped around the victim’s wrist. | 戴在死者的手上 |
[09:31] | I tried to clean it off a bit. | 我试着清洁了一下 |
[09:32] | Looks like some kind of symbol on it. | 看上去上面有个标志 |
[09:36] | Maybe we can figure out what it signifies. | 也许我们能查出那代表什么 |
[09:43] | Why do you have your passport out? | 你为什么把护照拿出来了 |
[09:45] | No, Hodgi… | 不 哈金斯 |
[09:46] | Oh… my… God. | 我 的 天 |
[09:50] | – Your real name. – Hey. Hey. | -原来这是你的真名 -别这样 |
[09:53] | My real name is Angela Montenegro. | 我的真名就是安琪拉·马尼古 |
[09:55] | Is that right? Okay. | 是吗 |
[09:56] | Then who is Pookie Noodlin? | 那谁是菩琪·驽德林 |
[09:59] | You know what, don’t say that name out loud here. | 别这么大声嚷嚷 |
[10:02] | I cannot believe that after all of this time, | 真不敢相信在这么多年以后 |
[10:04] | I finally know my wife’s real name. | 我终于弄清楚了我老婆的真名 |
[10:07] | It’s like something you name a pet. | 这就像个宠物的名字 |
[10:10] | – That you hate. – Why didn’t you ever get it… | -还是你不喜欢的那种 -你为什么不 |
[10:12] | get it, you know, legally changed? | 把你的名字正式改掉呢 |
[10:14] | My dad. He… | 因为我爸 他 |
[10:16] | It just meant something important to him, | 这个名字对他来说很重要 |
[10:18] | and he begged me to leave it un-until he… | 他求我不要改名 直到他逝世 |
[10:21] | That’s so sweet. | 你这么做太贴心了 |
[10:22] | I can’t believe this. I’m married to Pookie Noodlin. | 真不敢相信 我娶了菩琪·驽德林小姐 |
[10:25] | Not if you keep saying it out loud you’re not. | 如果你再说这个名字 我就不是你老婆了 |
[10:28] | – One more time. – Hodgins, I’m serious. | -就再说一次 -哈金斯 我说真的 |
[10:30] | I am, too. | 我也说真的 |
[10:31] | Come on. This is important to me, Angie. | 别这么生气 这对我很重要 安琪 |
[10:34] | Okay. Go ahead. | 好吧 说吧 |
[10:37] | I love you, Pookie Noodlin. | 我爱你 菩琪·驽德林 |
[10:45] | All right, we should do a global search | 好了 我们现在应该对手链上的标志 |
[10:46] | for the symbol on the bracelet. | 做个全面搜索 |
[10:50] | Why did you pull your passport out anyway, Angela? | 不过你为什么把护照拿出来呢 安琪拉 |
[10:54] | We haven’t traveled anywhere together for years. | 我们已经很久没有出去旅游了 |
[10:56] | Well, ’cause I had to get it renewed. | 因为我得换新的护照 |
[10:58] | In case we ever actually do want to go to Paris. | 如果我们真的要去巴黎的话 |
[11:02] | Paris. | 巴黎 |
[11:04] | Yeah. Paris. | 是啊 巴黎 |
[11:08] | Oh, okay. | 找到了 |
[11:08] | Uh, looks like it’s the ancient Sanskrit symbol, | 这好像是古梵文 |
[11:12] | meaning “Warrior.” | 意思是”战士” |
[11:15] | – He was into yoga? – Hold on. | -他还喜欢练瑜伽啊 -等等 |
[11:16] | I just typed in “Micah Stanbow yoga”, | 我输入了”弥迦·斯坦博 瑜伽” |
[11:19] | and look what comes up. | 看看搜索结果 |
[11:22] | Right foot to left thigh. | 右脚抬起 与左大腿相贴 |
[11:25] | Arms above your head in a tree pose. | 举起手臂 做出树的姿势 |
[11:27] | Oh. Wow. How does a guy go | 真是太奇怪了 |
[11:28] | from being the muscle in a violent biker gang | 一个暴力的机车团伙领军人物 |
[11:31] | to leading a yoga class full of soccer moms? | 居然带一堆居家妇女练瑜伽 |
[11:38] | So the Bureau had an informant in the biker world. | 局里在那些机车帮里有个线人 |
[11:41] | No one had a bounty out | 没有人出奖赏 |
[11:42] | on the victim’s head, there was no chatter | 要了被害人的命 没有任何消息表明 |
[11:43] | of any kind of rival gangs going after him. | 敌对的团体在追杀他 |
[11:45] | – Micah really did leave that world behind. – Seems like it. | -弥迦真的是离开了那个世界 -看来是如此 |
[11:49] | He’s been running his own yoga studio for the past year. | 近一年来他在经营自己的瑜伽工作室 |
[11:51] | Well, Micah had been in a serious motorcycle accident. | 弥迦遭遇了严重的摩托车事故 |
[11:54] | He most likely discovered yoga as a means of rehab. | 他很可能是为了复健开始做瑜伽 |
[11:58] | In addition to increased flexibility and strength, | 瑜伽不仅提高韧性和体力 |
[12:02] | practising yoga also provides a myriad of mental benefits. | 还有对心理也有种种益处 |
[12:06] | Hmm. Myriad, huh? | 种种 是吗 |
[12:08] | – Yes, it means “large in number”. – I know what it means. | -是的 意思就是很多 -这我知道 |
[12:10] | It’s just, you know, it’s a funny word, that’s all. | 我只不过觉得这个词很有趣罢了 |
[12:12] | I miss your funny words, Bones. | 挺想念你有趣的措词 骨头 |
[12:14] | Funny. Funny, ha, ha, funny, peculiar. | 有趣 偶尔搞笑 偶尔奇异 |
[12:16] | Just funny, you know? You get it. | 有趣 知道我的意思吗 你明白的 |
[12:18] | Listen, I’m just… I’m glad | 我很高兴 |
[12:19] | you came along today, Bones, that’s all. | 你今天有跟我一起来 骨头 真的 |
[12:23] | We’re partners. | 我们是搭档 |
[12:24] | We have a case to solve. | 我们有案子要破 |
[12:31] | Come on, Bones, why can’t we just go in there, huh? | 拜托 骨头 我们直接进去不就行了 |
[12:33] | They’re in the middle of shavasana, Booth. | 他们正在做仰尸式 布斯 |
[12:35] | It’s an important part of the practice. | 瑜伽锻炼很重要的一部分 |
[12:37] | They’ll be done soon. | 他们马上就结束了 |
[12:39] | Whatever. Look at this, huh? | 算了 你瞧瞧这个 |
[12:41] | What is this? For 90 bucks, you can “Be closer to nature | 这是什么 九十美元 “百分百西藏竹子 |
[12:43] | with a tablet case made of 100% Tibetan bamboo”? | 让您更能感受大自然的平板电脑壳” |
[12:47] | What a racket. | 真是搞笑 |
[12:48] | They’re done, Booth. | 他们结束了 布斯 |
[12:49] | Oh. Yup. Let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[12:53] | Hi, Mike. | 迈克 你好 |
[12:54] | Think it would kill ’em to crack a window. | 他们就不能开开窗吗 |
[12:56] | Well, they just finished working out. | 他们才刚锻炼完嘛 |
[12:58] | Booth, come on. | 布斯 行了 |
[13:01] | You two look like you’re having fun. | 你们俩看上去挺开心的 |
[13:03] | FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth. | 联调局特别探员瑟雷·布斯 |
[13:04] | This here’s my partner, | 这位是我的搭档 |
[13:05] | Dr. Temperance Brennan. Is this your studio? | 坦普瑞·布纳恩博士 这是你的瑜伽馆吗 |
[13:08] | My boyfriend Micah and I run the place together. | 我男友弥迦和我一起管理这个地方 |
[13:10] | Is there a problem? | 出了什么问题吗 |
[13:11] | Your boyfriend’s remains were found in a forest. | 有人在森林里发现了你男友的尸体 |
[13:14] | He was murdered. | 他是被谋杀的 |
[13:17] | That can’t be. | 不可能 |
[13:19] | I mean, you must be mistaken. | 你们一定是弄错了 |
[13:20] | Unfortunately, we’re not. | 很抱歉 我们没有 |
[13:22] | When was the last time you saw Micah? | 你最后一次见弥迦是什么时候 |
[13:25] | Uh, four days ago? | 四天前吧 |
[13:27] | That’s the same day the forest fire started. | 森林大火就是那天开始的 |
[13:29] | He was in that fire? | 他被困在了大火里吗 |
[13:31] | I’m sorry. Is there a reason | 抱歉 请问你为什么 |
[13:32] | why you didn’t report your boyfriend missing? | 没有因为男友失踪而报警呢 |
[13:34] | Micah was on a silence retreat. | 弥迦是出门静养了 |
[13:36] | He’d go up to the mountains or the woods | 他一般会去山上或去林子 |
[13:38] | – for a few days to meditate. – Well, if he’d gone into the woods | -冥想几天 -如果他独自进了林子 |
[13:41] | all alone, someone must have been following him. | 一定是被人跟踪了 |
[13:43] | Who would want to kill Micah? | 谁会想杀了弥迦 |
[13:44] | Everyone loved him. | 大家都喜欢他 |
[13:46] | There was a yoga studio down the street | 这条街上还有一家瑜伽馆 |
[13:48] | that looks closed. | 看起来是倒闭了 |
[13:50] | Did some of his students formerly take classes there? | 他的某些学生是不是曾经在那家上课 |
[13:53] | Yes, but Micah didn’t solicit them. | 是 但不是弥迦去把他们招揽来的 |
[13:55] | – What about the owner he put out of business? – A good man. | -那个失去生意的老板呢 -他是个好人 |
[13:57] | With a good soul. | 心地善良 |
[13:58] | There’s no way he would kill Micah. | 他绝对不可能杀了弥迦 |
[14:13] | Hey, I was just, uh, decrypting the victim’s computer. | 我刚刚在给被害人的电脑解锁 |
[14:16] | What’s up? | 找我什么事 |
[14:17] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[14:25] | Paris real estate again, huh? | 又来了 巴黎的地产 |
[14:27] | Yeah. Sometimes | 是啊 有时候 |
[14:28] | it’s nice to break up a heinous crime | 在破凶恶的罪案之际 |
[14:30] | with a little bit of a dream. | 思考下梦想挺好的 |
[14:31] | And I couldn’t remember which one you liked. | 我忘了你喜欢哪一个 |
[14:33] | I liked this one. | 我喜欢这个 |
[14:35] | Remember, I told you it was close to that, uh… | 记得吗 我告诉过你 这个离那所 |
[14:37] | the great bilingual school for Michael Vincent? | 迈克尔要去上的很不错的双语学校很近 |
[14:40] | Yes, that’s right. Yup. | 对了 没错 就是这个 |
[14:41] | Back to reality. What are you working on? | 现在回到现实吧 你在做什么 |
[14:44] | Right, yeah, so, this is the victim’s right sandal. | 好 这个是被害人的右脚凉鞋 |
[14:48] | Uh, the plastic melted in the fire, and in the process, | 塑料在火中融化了 在融化过程中 |
[14:51] | encased particulates within the treads. | 鞋底包住了一些微粒 |
[14:54] | – So you can track his route through the woods. – Yeah, that’s right. | -这样就知道他走的路线了 -没错 |
[14:56] | If we can retrace his steps, we may be able | 如果我们能追溯他走的路 或许能 |
[14:58] | to find some evidence on the person who was following him. | 发现线索 找到跟踪他的人 |
[15:00] | The victim wasn’t followed into the woods. | 并没有人跟踪被害人进入林子 |
[15:02] | According to a complete rupturing of the muscle tissue | 根据被害人肩膀上肌肉组织的 |
[15:05] | around the victim’s shoulders, he was dragged out there. | 完全破裂来看 他是被拖到那里的 |
[15:18] | Okay, pal, time to float back on down to Earth there. | 伙计 可以回到现实生活了 |
[15:22] | Hello? Hi. | 你好 |
[15:23] | Sorry to bother you, but we just have a murder to discuss. | 抱歉打扰 不过我们还得讨论谋杀案呢 |
[15:27] | I’m quite certain I have no knowledge of any murders. | 我很确定我不知道任何谋杀案 |
[15:29] | Micah Stanbow was killed four days ago. | 弥迦·斯坦博四天前被杀 |
[15:34] | Micah was a friend. | 弥迦是我的朋友 |
[15:35] | Really? ‘Cause in the span of a year, you went from running | 真的吗 因为就在一年的时间内 |
[15:38] | one of the most profitable yoga studios | 你收益良好的瑜伽馆倒闭了 |
[15:40] | to teaching seniors down at the Y. | 现在只是给老年人教课 |
[15:43] | And that didn’t piss you off? | 都没有惹恼你吗 |
[15:46] | A wise man is not a slave to his emotions. | 有智慧的人是不会被情绪俘虏的 |
[15:48] | No, but even the best of us can get mugged by them. | 确实 但再伟大的人也会被情绪蒙蔽 |
[15:52] | – So, where were you four days ago, Ramish? Hmm? – At home. | -朗姆什 四天前你在哪里 -在家 |
[15:56] | I was involved in an intensive meditation practice | 我在做强化冥想练习 |
[16:00] | which I break up with mindful gardening. | 练习之余我在院子里做园艺 |
[16:02] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[16:03] | You live alone? | 你一个人住 |
[16:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:06] | So, no alibi | 也就是说 |
[16:08] | for the time of your friend’s murder. | 在你朋友的死亡时期 你没有不在场证明 |
[16:12] | It seems that Micah’s life and mine | 看来弥迦和我的生活 |
[16:14] | have many karmic entanglements. | 有很多业力的牵连 |
[16:17] | Perhaps I should call my attorney to help sort them out. | 也许我应该打电话让我的律师帮我解决 |
[16:28] | Well, I wasn’t able to find anything on the flesh | 我没有在肉体上找到任何 |
[16:31] | that could help pinpoint cause of death. | 确认死因的迹象 |
[16:32] | Of course you couldn’t. | 那是当然 |
[16:33] | Excuse me? | 这话什么意思 |
[16:35] | Oh. Sorry. I-I didn’t mean it like that. | 抱歉 我这话没别的意思 |
[16:38] | It’s just that these bones are pretty messed up, | 这些骨头都挺多毛病的 |
[16:40] | and I’m a bit overwhelmed right now myself. | 我现在也没什么发现 |
[16:42] | It’s all right, Wendell. Just breathe. | 没事的 温德尔 深呼吸 |
[16:46] | Maybe we could both use a yoga class. | 也许我们都应该去做做瑜伽 |
[16:53] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[16:55] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[16:56] | Oh, yes! | 太棒了 |
[16:57] | Wow.After just one deep breath. | 只是一个深呼吸的功夫就有发现了 |
[16:59] | The damage to the left zygomatic appears to have | 左颧骨处的创伤呈 |
[17:01] | radiating fracture lines, which points to a perimortem injury. | 放射状骨折 表明这是一处死前伤 |
[17:05] | So he was struck in the face. | 这么说 他的脸被人打了 |
[17:07] | And based on the indistinct edges, | 并且 根据边缘的模糊程度 |
[17:09] | plus a heavy degree of fracture lines, | 以及如此大量的骨折线来判断 |
[17:11] | the injury was caused by some kind of rounded object. | 这处伤是某种圆形物体所致 |
[17:14] | Nice work, Mr. Bray. | 干得不错 布雷先生 |
[17:17] | It’s not specific enough. | 还不够具体 |
[17:18] | And the injury wouldn’t have been enough to kill him. | 并且这处伤并不足以致命 |
[17:20] | It’s a start. | 这是个好的开始 |
[17:21] | Maybe we should take another deep breath. | 说不定我们应该再深呼吸一下 |
[17:30] | So here’s what we know so far. | 我们目前掌握的情况是这样的 |
[17:31] | Okay, Ramish claims to have been gardening | 朗姆什声称在弥迦被杀当天 |
[17:33] | and meditating the day that Micah was killed. | 他一直在做园艺和冥想 |
[17:36] | So he has motive and no alibi. | 这么说他有动机 且没有不在场证明 |
[17:38] | Unless he’s got talking, uh, tomatoes in his garden. | 除非他的花园里有会说的话番茄 |
[17:41] | Even if, it’s unlikely | 即使如此 番茄的证词 |
[17:43] | a tomato’s testimony would hold up in court. | 在法庭站得住脚的可能是极小的 |
[17:46] | That’s a good one, Bones. I like that. | 这个段子不错 骨头 我喜欢 |
[17:47] | You’re getting better at those. | 你讲得越来越好了 |
[17:52] | No. You know, that’s not our guy. | 不 他不是凶手 |
[17:55] | Your gut? | 这是你的直觉 |
[17:56] | Yeah. It’s all we have right now. | 是的 我们目前只有这些线索 |
[18:02] | – It’s Max. – Max. | -是马克斯 -马克斯 |
[18:04] | Hi, Dad. | 你好 爸爸 |
[18:06] | Oh. It is? | 是吗 |
[18:09] | Oh, I completely lost track of time. | 我完全忘了时间了 |
[18:11] | I-I’m… I’m on my way now. | 我…我马上回来 |
[18:13] | Bye. It’s after 10:00. | 再见 已经超过十点了 |
[18:16] | What? No. Can’t be. | 什么 不 不可能 |
[18:17] | Whoa! It’s past 10:00. | 天啊 都超过十点了 |
[18:19] | We’ve been here for two hours. | 我们在这里坐了两个小时 |
[18:21] | That explains the nasty looks we received | 难怪那些想要坐我们座位的人 |
[18:22] | from people who wanted our table. | 不给我们好脸色看 |
[18:24] | Yeah. Can’t eat pie fast, or you’ll cramp. | 是啊 吃东西快了要抽筋的 |
[18:26] | That is a science. | 这可是有科学依据的 |
[18:31] | Some day I would love to live | 我很希望 有一天 |
[18:33] | in a world governed by your rules of physics. | 我可以活在由你的物理定律所主宰的世界里 |
[18:37] | You will. | 你会的 |
[18:38] | Some day, you will. Soon. Very soon. | 你会的 终有一天 很快 不用多久 |
[18:45] | I have to get home. | 我得回家了 |
[18:47] | Right. Okay. Uh, look, okay, I-I got the bill. | 是啊 听着 我…我来付账吧 |
[18:50] | Thanks. I’ll see you back… | 谢谢 我们回… |
[18:55] | I’ll see you… tomorrow. | 我们…明天见 |
[18:59] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[19:09] | So, I was going through the victim’s tablet. | 所以 我查了死者的平板电脑 |
[19:11] | He was using a site called “Peek-a-Pic.” | 他在用一个叫”藏照照”的网站 |
[19:14] | It’s a site where any photos that he posts | 在这个网站上 他贴的所有照片 |
[19:16] | disappear after the person that he sent them to viewed them. | 都会在收件人浏览之后消失 |
[19:19] | But if they’ve disappeared… | 但如果它们消失了… |
[19:21] | No, they don’t actually disappear. | 不 不会真的消失不见的 |
[19:23] | The metadata is stored deep within the file system, but | 元数据深深地隐藏在文件系统里 但是 |
[19:26] | if you know how to get in there… | 如果你知道从何下手… |
[19:29] | All of these pictures are of the same woman. | 所有的照片都拍的是同一个女人 |
[19:32] | Okay. Now, that does not look like the victim’s girlfriend. | 好吧 她长得可不像被害者的女友 |
[19:36] | No. This woman goes by the username LizzyC. | 不 这个女人的用户名是”莉兹C” |
[19:40] | She’s Elizabeth Collins. | 她叫伊丽莎白·柯林斯 |
[19:42] | Apparently, she’s been a student of Micah’s for about a year. | 显然 她师从弥迦有将近一年了 |
[19:45] | Well, Ramish said that Micah had so many clients | 朗姆什说弥迦会有那么多顾客 |
[19:47] | because he took a real hands-on approach with them. | 是因为他真的会亲自教导顾客[指动手动脚] |
[19:50] | Now I know what he meant. | 我现在明白他什么意思了 |
[19:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:58] | I can’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[20:01] | Why would somebody kill Micah? | 怎么会有人要杀弥迦 |
[20:03] | Well, I was hoping you could tell me. | 我还指望你能告诉我呢 |
[20:06] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[20:07] | We found the Peek-a-Pic photos, Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 我们找到”藏照照”上的照片了 |
[20:10] | We know that you two were having an affair. | 我们知道你们有奸情 |
[20:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:15] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[20:16] | A young woman sleeping with her yoga instructor– | 一个年轻女人和她的瑜伽老师上床… |
[20:18] | it’s a total cliché– but Micah was different. | 这狗血极了 但弥迦是不同的 |
[20:21] | So, you didn’t have to assault him with a baseball bat? | 这么说 你不必用棒球棍袭击他了 |
[20:25] | What? | 什么 |
[20:26] | Your ex-boyfriend, Dennis Eckland. | 你的前男友 丹尼斯·艾克兰德 |
[20:29] | Did you think we wouldn’t find out that you had a record? | 你以为我们不会发现你有案底吗 |
[20:31] | Those charges were dropped. | 这些指控都被撤销了 |
[20:33] | – And besides, that was a long time ago. – Oh, okay. | -再说 这都是很久以前的事了 -好吧 |
[20:36] | So, I’ll just forget about the fact | 这么说 我最好就这么忘掉 |
[20:37] | that you beat people with baseball bats, | 你会用棒球棍打人这个事实 |
[20:39] | and our victim looks to have been beaten with a bat, | 以及被害人看上去也像被球棒打过这个事实 |
[20:41] | because it was a long time ago. | 因为这是很久以前的事了 |
[20:42] | I didn’t kill Micah. | 我没有杀害弥迦 |
[20:44] | Maybe not intentionally, | 或许不是故意的 |
[20:46] | but we know that you have anger issues. | 但我们清楚你控制不好自己的愤怒 |
[20:47] | Not anymore. | 不再是这样了 |
[20:48] | Micah taught me breathing exercises | 弥迦教了我很多呼吸练习 |
[20:50] | – and meditation techniques that… – That what? | -和冥想技巧 从而… -从而什么 |
[20:52] | Made you have an affair with him? | 促使你和他有了一腿 |
[20:54] | Come on, Elizabeth. What happened, huh? | 得了吧 伊丽莎白 到底发生了什么 |
[20:56] | What, did he dump you, | 怎么 他抛弃你了 |
[20:57] | go back to his girlfriend? | 又回到女友怀抱了 |
[20:59] | No, it wasn’t like that. | 不 不是这样的 |
[21:00] | Nan knew about me and Micah. | 南知道我们的事 |
[21:02] | Oh, so she was cool with you sleeping with her boyfriend? | 这么说她不介意你和她男友睡吗 |
[21:06] | Yes. They weren’t as possessive as you are. | 是啊 他们可不像你这么有占有欲 |
[21:08] | Micah and Nan had an open relationship. | 弥迦和南是开放式关系 |
[21:18] | While going through the injuries caused by the fire retardant, | 在检查由阻燃剂造成的伤的同时 |
[21:21] | I noticed abundant perimortem fracturing. | 我注意到了大量的死前的骨折 |
[21:25] | Do you know what caused the injuries? | 你知道这些伤痕是由什么造成的吗 |
[21:27] | Well, since they are concentrated on the right ulna, the radius, | 鉴于这些伤集中在右尺骨 桡骨 |
[21:32] | and the humerus, and the left ulna and tibia, | 肱骨 左尺骨以及胫骨处 |
[21:36] | it suggests the victim was in a struggle with his killer. | 这表明了被害者与凶手扭打过 |
[21:38] | Defensive wounds to his limbs. | 上肢有防御伤 |
[21:40] | Booth should find out if any of the suspects | 布斯应该去查明他目前调查的这些嫌犯中 |
[21:42] | he’s seen so far show evidence of being in a fight. | 是否有人有与人搏斗过的迹象 |
[21:45] | I’ll let him know. | 我会通知他的 |
[21:46] | Well, actually, I can tell him. | 事实上 我可以告诉他 |
[21:49] | I’m glad you two are feeling | 我很高兴你们俩 |
[21:51] | more comfortable with each other. | 能够更自在地跟对方在一起了 |
[21:52] | I know how hard Seeley’s working | 我知道瑟雷有多努力地 |
[21:54] | to make things right, so… | 想让一切回到正轨 所以… |
[21:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:58] | His sponsor called this morning. | 他的担保人今早打来了电话 |
[22:00] | He wanted to know what flavor cake Booth wanted | 他想知道布斯喜欢什么口味的 |
[22:02] | for his 30-day sober celebration. | 戒赌三十日纪念蛋糕 |
[22:06] | Oh, that’s wonderful. | 那真是太好了 |
[22:07] | If you need to leave for it, just say the word. | 如果你要去参加 说一声就行了 |
[22:10] | No, I wasn’t invited. | 不 我没受到邀请 |
[22:14] | Should I have been? | 我该受到邀请吗 |
[22:16] | The first month is… | 第一个月是… |
[22:18] | a pretty significant hurdle. | 一道非常重要的坎 |
[22:20] | I just assumed… It… Never mind. | 我只是以为…这…无所谓了 |
[22:23] | But if people traditionally celebrate this milestone, | 但要是人们一般都会庆祝这个重要事件 |
[22:25] | why wouldn’t Booth want me there? | 那布斯为什么不想让我去呢 |
[22:29] | I’m sure he has a good reason. | 我想他肯定有他的原因 |
[22:30] | I didn’t mean to… | 我不是想… |
[22:31] | This has affected me as much as it has Booth. | 这件事对我的影响和对布斯的一样大 |
[22:34] | Hey. So I swabbed the damage to the victim’s cheek | 我对受害人的脸颊进行了取样 |
[22:36] | and I found traces of aluminum. | 发现了铝的痕迹 |
[22:38] | So the victim was hit with an aluminum cylindrical object? | 所以受害人是被一根柱状铝制品击中的吗 |
[22:42] | Yeah. A pipe | 是的 一根管子 |
[22:44] | or maybe an aluminum baseball bat? | 或者也许是根铝制的棒球棒 |
[22:45] | Perhaps. But we still need to find cause of death. | 也许吧 但我们还是要找到死因 |
[22:49] | Which means I need to get back to work. | 这就意味着我得继续工作了 |
[22:51] | I thought you were gonna talk to Booth. | 我以为你要跟布斯谈事呢 |
[22:53] | Oh, you can do it. | 你跟他谈好了 |
[22:54] | I’m too busy now. | 我这会太忙了 |
[23:04] | So you and Micah lived together, that correct? | 你和弥迦住在一起 对吗 |
[23:06] | For the past three years. | 这三年来都是这样 |
[23:08] | We started Sunrise Studios in this very yard. | 我们就在这片场地上建立了日出瑜伽馆 |
[23:10] | Uh, we talked to one of Micah’s students. | 我们跟弥迦的一个学生谈过了 |
[23:13] | An Elizabeth Collins. | 她叫伊丽莎白·柯林斯 |
[23:14] | I knew all about Elizabeth. | 我对伊丽莎白非常了解 |
[23:16] | She and Micah were lovers. | 她和弥迦是情侣 |
[23:17] | So you and Micah did have an open relationship? | 那么你和弥迦的恋爱关系是开放式的吗 |
[23:20] | I know that open relationships aren’t for everyone, | 我知道不是每个人都接受开放式恋爱 |
[23:22] | but it worked for us. | 但我们喜欢这样 |
[23:24] | I can’t believe that Elizabeth would hurt Micah. | 我无法相信伊丽莎白会伤害弥迦 |
[23:26] | Well, you see, | 你看 |
[23:27] | Elizabeth– she has an alibi, unlike you… | 伊丽莎白 她有不在场证明 而你没有… |
[23:29] | I just told you, Agent Booth, | 我刚告诉过你 布斯探员 |
[23:30] | we weren’t jealous of each other. | 我们并不相互嫉妒 |
[23:33] | – You had lovers, too? – Not as many. | -你也有好几个情人吗 -没那么多 |
[23:34] | The last man that I was involved with was Danato. | 我最近跟一个叫丹纳托的男人在一起过 |
[23:37] | – Does Danato have a last name? – Vacaro. | -丹纳托姓什么呢 -瓦卡诺 |
[23:40] | Danato Vacaro. He’s an artist. | 他叫丹纳托·瓦卡诺 他是个画家 |
[23:43] | But we ended our arrangement months ago. | 但我们几个月前分手了 |
[23:45] | – I’m sorry, w-why is that? – Danato… | -抱歉 为什么呢 -丹纳托… |
[23:47] | started to become too attached, emotionally. | 变得在感情上过于粘人了 |
[23:51] | And so I told him I had to concentrate | 所以我就跟他说这一阵子 |
[23:52] | on my relationship with Micah for a while. | 我得专注于跟弥迦的关系 |
[23:55] | And now Micah’s dead. So, | 而现在弥迦死了 而你 |
[23:57] | you didn’t think to mention this earlier? | 之前没想着要提一下这事吗 |
[23:59] | Danato’s a kind and gentle soul. | 丹纳托是个善良的 温柔的人 |
[24:00] | I guess I’m not as good as you at thinking people are bad. | 我想我没法像你一样随便把人想成是坏人 |
[24:03] | You can think whatever you like as long as you give us | 你怎么想都行 只要你告诉我们 |
[24:04] | Danato’s phone number. That would be great. | 丹纳托的电话号码 那就很好了 |
[24:09] | What are you working on? | 你在研究什么 |
[24:10] | I got some grass clippings, dog poop, and… | 我手头有一些杂草 狗屎 以及… |
[24:13] | looks like a wad of chewed-up watermelon gum. | 一团像是嚼过的西瓜口香糖的东西 |
[24:16] | Sounds like stuff you’d expect to find on the bottom of somebody’s shoe. | 听起来像是会在某人的鞋底上找到的东西 |
[24:19] | Yes, it was all on the sandal. And | 是的 都在拖鞋上沾着呢 还有 |
[24:22] | this. This here’s oil paint. | 这个 这个是油画颜料 |
[24:24] | Well, Booth said the girlfriend | 布斯说过他女朋友 |
[24:27] | recently split from her lover, | 最近跟她的情人分手了 |
[24:29] | who happens to be an artist. | 那人正是个画家 |
[24:31] | Angie, what are you doing? That’s evidence. | 安琪 你在干什么 那是证据 |
[24:32] | Yeah. This paint is still rubbery. | 是的 这个颜料还粘着呢 |
[24:34] | I’d say this is about two more days from curing. | 我敢说至少还得两天才会凝固 |
[24:36] | So oil paint has a cure time of between three and seven days. | 油画颜料一般会在三到七天内凝固 |
[24:40] | So if this stuff still has two days to go | 如果这玩意还得两天才凝固 |
[24:42] | and our victim’s been dead for the past five days… | 而受害人五天前就死了… |
[24:44] | It means he most likely | 这说明他很可能是 |
[24:45] | stepped in this paint on the day that he died. | 在被害那天踩在了这块颜料上 |
[24:47] | Wow. Doesn’t look good for the artist. | 看来证据对那画家很不利啊 |
[24:49] | All right, I’m gonna run the sample | 好啦 我要测试一下这份样品 |
[24:51] | to determine manufacturer. | 来断定制造商是哪家 |
[24:54] | Pretty nice meeting of forensic science and art, there, Angie. | 这真是法医学与艺术的美妙相会 安琪 |
[24:58] | Yeah. We make a great team. | 是啊 我们是好搭档 |
[25:01] | Yeah. Yeah, you know what, we do. | 是的 是的 说真的 就是这样 |
[25:05] | That’s why I want to give you this. | 所以我要给你这个 |
[25:08] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:11] | Well, you’ve already shown me this. | 你给我看过这个了 |
[25:13] | Yes, I know, | 我知道 |
[25:14] | but now your dream is a reality. | 但现在 你的梦想成真了 |
[25:17] | Uh, what do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[25:19] | I mean I bought it. | 我是说我把它买下来了 |
[25:22] | It’s ours. | 它现在是我们的了 |
[25:25] | You… You did not. | 你…你在骗我 |
[25:27] | I did. | 没骗你 |
[25:30] | Wha… Wait, why? | 等…等一下 为什么 |
[25:31] | Because you seem ready. | 因为你看上去准备好了 |
[25:35] | We’ve been here for ten years, okay? | 我们在这里呆了十年了 对吗 |
[25:38] | We deserve to see something new, | 我们应该去见见新世面 |
[25:39] | to live a new life. | 去过新的生活 |
[25:42] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[25:44] | Yes. | 准备好了 |
[25:45] | Oh, my God. Yeah. | 我的天 我准备好了 |
[25:48] | Okay. Then no more talk. | 好的 那就不必多说 |
[25:50] | We’re doing it. | 我们说走就走 |
[25:51] | We are moving to Paris. | 我们要搬到巴黎去了 |
[25:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:04] | Okay. | 到了 |
[26:07] | Well, I see paintings and easels inside. | 我看到里面有油画和画架 |
[26:08] | Looks like Danato works from home. | 看来丹纳托在家里工作 |
[26:10] | Which means our victim could have been here | 也就是说受害人死亡当日 |
[26:12] | on the day of his death. | 可能来过这里 |
[26:13] | Look, Cam said that Micah got into a fight | 听着 凯说弥迦跟凶手打过一架 |
[26:14] | with his killer, so keep an eye out for injuries, will you? | 所以你注意一下他身上有没有伤 好吗 |
[26:20] | Think I may have found a couple, Booth. | 我想我找到了几处 布斯 |
[26:22] | You think? | 是吗 |
[26:28] | I’m sorry, but this news had brought up | 抱歉 这个消息让我受到了 |
[26:29] | a storm of emotions in within me. | 强烈的情感冲击 |
[26:31] | My heart pounds like thunder. | 我的心跳像打雷的轰鸣声一样 |
[26:33] | You’re a really passionate guy there, aren’t you, Danato? | 你可真是个充满激情的人啊 丹纳托 |
[26:35] | Maybe your passion is what drove you to kill the man | 也许正是你的激情驱使你杀死了 |
[26:38] | standing between you and Nan Roselick. | 阻挡在你和南·罗斯里克之间的那个男人 |
[26:40] | It is true, I envied what Micah had for Nan. | 我的确嫉妒弥迦跟南的关系 |
[26:43] | But he was a dear friend. I would never hurt him. | 但他是个亲密的朋友 我绝不会伤害他 |
[26:45] | How do you explain the bruises? | 你怎么解释这些擦伤呢 |
[26:46] | Stumbling back home from a bar last week, | 上周从酒吧回来摔了一下 |
[26:48] | I fell down a set of subway stairs. | 我当时顺着地铁楼梯摔了下来 |
[26:50] | I was kissing the pavement, as you say. | 用你们的说法叫狗啃泥 |
[26:53] | I see you use Edgarton oil paint. | 你用埃德加顿牌的油画颜料 |
[26:56] | – Yes, it is the best, in my opinion. – It’s the best? | -没错 我觉得这牌子最好 -最好 |
[26:58] | The same paint we found on Micah’s shoe. | 和我们在弥迦鞋上找到的颜料一样 |
[27:00] | Which means Micah was here | 这说明遇害当天 |
[27:02] | the day he was killed. | 弥迦到过这里 |
[27:05] | Micah heard about the accident. He came by my place | 弥迦听说我受伤 就来这里 |
[27:07] | to show me a couple of yoga poses | 想教我几个瑜伽体式 |
[27:09] | to help me ease my pain. | 来减轻伤痛 |
[27:11] | So you two just did a little yoga and he left, huh? | 所以你们练了会儿瑜伽 他就走了 |
[27:14] | No, Micah left before we got started. | 不是 没开练就走了 |
[27:17] | He received a phone call | 他接到一通电话 |
[27:19] | and he had to rush out. | 然后急急忙忙就离开了 |
[27:20] | Any idea where this call came from? | 知道谁打的吗 |
[27:22] | No. All I heard is Micah on the phone saying that he | 不知道 只听见他对电话那头说 |
[27:24] | could be there in two to three minutes. | 两三分钟就赶到 |
[27:26] | Then he climbed on his bicycle and he took off. | 然后他就骑上自行车走了 |
[27:29] | You have no idea where he was going? | 知道他去哪儿吗 |
[27:31] | I’m sorry. I wish I could be more help. | 抱歉 确实帮不上忙 |
[27:34] | I want to bring justice for my friend. | 希望你们尽快将凶手绳之以法 |
[27:44] | You have a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[27:44] | I believe I have | 我认为自己 |
[27:46] | multiple minutes, actually. | 其实有很多时间 |
[27:49] | Okay. Um… | 好 |
[27:54] | So, I have some good news. | 我有个好消息 |
[27:57] | Then why did you say it as if it were bad news? | 那怎么你的语气像是坏消息呢 |
[28:00] | ‘Cause some parts of it might not be so good. | 因为有的地方可能不那么好 |
[28:03] | I’m not understanding this. | 我不明白 |
[28:05] | Is it possible for you to be more direct? | 你能稍微说得直白点吗 |
[28:10] | Hodgins and I are planning to move to Paris. | 哈金斯和我准备搬到巴黎去 |
[28:16] | France. | 法国 |
[28:18] | Paris, France. | 法国 巴黎 |
[28:20] | I’m… I’m familiar with Paris. | 我知道巴黎 |
[28:22] | I don’t have to do it now, though. | 不是现在就得搬去 |
[28:24] | I mean, not if you need me. | 如果你需要我的话 |
[28:26] | I know how tough things have been for you and Booth. | 我知道你和布斯现在遇到难关了 |
[28:29] | No, we’re fine. | 没事 我们很好 |
[28:32] | We’re going to be fine. | 我们会好的 |
[28:35] | But I don’t understand. | 但我不明白 |
[28:36] | Why would you want to move there? | 为什么要去那儿呢 |
[28:40] | Well, because it’s Paris, sweetie. | 那可是巴黎 亲爱的 |
[28:43] | I mean, I’ve always wanted to live there. | 我一直都希望能在那里生活 |
[28:45] | But you have a career here. | 但你的工作在这里 |
[28:49] | This… This was always a temporary thing for me. | 我一直觉得这些是临时性的 |
[28:52] | You know that. I… | 你知道的 我 |
[28:53] | I mean, I’ve already been here much longer | 我在这里待的时间已经 |
[28:55] | than I thought I would be. | 比预期的长太多了 |
[29:00] | But you have friends here. | 可你的朋友们都在这里 |
[29:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:04] | That’s the tough part. | 这是最难割舍的一块 |
[29:06] | You, mostly. | 尤其是你 |
[29:10] | Everything you know is here. | 你熟悉的事物都在这里 |
[29:12] | Yeah, but that’s just it. | 没错 但这正是关键 |
[29:13] | I don’t want to know everything in my life. | 我并不想熟悉生活中的一切 |
[29:16] | I want to be surprised. | 我渴望惊喜 |
[29:18] | Don’t you? | 难道你不是 |
[29:20] | I do. | 我也是 |
[29:22] | I never thought I’d be here this long, either. | 我也没料到会在这儿干那么久 |
[29:28] | Are you mad? | 生气了 |
[29:32] | No. | 没有 |
[29:34] | No, I’m… | 不生气 我 |
[29:35] | I’m really happy for you, Angela. | 真的很替你高兴 安琪拉 |
[29:41] | If you need me, I’ll just be a plane ride away. | 你需要的时候 我会随叫随到 |
[29:46] | I’m gonna miss you, Brennan. | 我会想你的 布纳恩 |
[29:56] | Have you found cause of death, Mr. Bray? | 确定死因了吗 布雷先生 |
[29:58] | I believe I have. | 我想是确定了 |
[29:59] | I was just about to do a victory lap around the light table. | 正打算绕映光台跑一周 以示胜利呢 |
[30:01] | A tiny nick on the distal end of the left femur. | 左股骨远端有个小切口 |
[30:05] | In order for a weapon to have caused this injury, | 要造成这种伤口 |
[30:07] | it would have had to transect the femoral artery first. | 凶器首先会切断股动脉 |
[30:10] | Causing the victim to bleed out. | 使得受害人失血而死 |
[30:12] | And the Brayman has cause of death. | 于是拽哥布雷找到了死因 |
[30:14] | Take it down a notch, | 别太激动了 |
[30:15] | Mr. Bray, this isn’t the end zone. | 布雷先生 事儿还没完 |
[30:17] | Have you figured out what caused the injury? | 你知道凶器是什么吗 |
[30:19] | A very wide V-shaped incision, | 这个V字型切口很宽 |
[30:20] | meaning the weapon was most likely a wide-angle blade. | 凶器应该是宽角度的刀片 |
[30:24] | There are similar nicks | 这儿也有类似的切口 |
[30:25] | to the left side ribs five and six, | 左侧第五 第六肋骨上 |
[30:28] | as well as the right humerus. | 还有右肱骨上 |
[30:31] | The width of that kerf mark is a lot narrower | 这个切口要比股骨上的 |
[30:33] | than the incision on the femur. | 窄很多 |
[30:34] | Yes. And the dimensions of the incision on the humerus are | 没错 肱骨上切口的尺寸 |
[30:37] | different than the incisions on the ribs and femur. | 和肋骨 股骨上的都不同 |
[30:40] | Meaning our victim could have been stabbed | 也就是说被害人可能是被 |
[30:41] | with three separate blades. | 三种不同的刀片捅伤 |
[30:45] | So the artist was telling the truth. | 那个艺术家说的是实话 |
[30:47] | Micah received a call before he ran out, | 弥迦走之前确实接到一通电话 |
[30:49] | but it was from a burner cell. | 但是一次性手机打来的 |
[30:51] | Meaning we have no idea where Micah was going | 所以我们完全不知道 |
[30:54] | or who he was meeting with. | 弥迦去哪儿见谁了 |
[30:55] | And the fact that it was from a burner cell | 而且使用一次性手机 |
[30:57] | just makes it all the more suspicious. | 把这次会面弄得更可疑了 |
[30:59] | Okay, well, this is the area surrounding the artist’s place. | 好吧 这是艺术家住处周围的区域 |
[31:03] | Okay. The victim said that he could get to wherever | 受害人说他可以在 |
[31:04] | he was going in two to three minutes. | 两三分钟内赶到 |
[31:06] | Oh, that’s good. | 这个不错 |
[31:07] | Really? There’s got to be hundreds of homes | 真的吗 亚当斯·摩根周围可有 |
[31:09] | and businesses in Adams Morgan. | 几百处民宅和商店 |
[31:12] | That neighborhood is crawling with young people | 那个街区到处都是年轻人 |
[31:14] | who are all using social media. | 他们都使用社交媒体 |
[31:16] | All I have to do is run a search of all photos | 我们知道弥迦在那儿的时间段 |
[31:19] | taken in that area during the time | 就只需要对这片区域在那段时间内 |
[31:21] | we know Micah was there. | 拍摄的照片进行搜索 |
[31:24] | Whoa. Looks like we got some pictures to go through. | 看来我们要检查不少照片 |
[31:27] | Well, not if I can run a facial recognition program | 不必 可以运行面部识别程序 |
[31:29] | against them to find Micah. | 在里面查找弥迦 |
[31:38] | Oh, oh! There he is, look. | 他在那儿 你看 |
[31:40] | Walking into a bar called Nat’s Place. | 进了家叫纳特酒吧的地方 |
[31:43] | Now I just have to figure out who he was meeting there. | 下面我就去查清楚他去那儿见谁 |
[31:50] | It’s been a real pleasure | 我非常高兴 |
[31:52] | being able to go down this journey with you, Seeley. | 能与你共同走过这段旅程 瑟雷 |
[31:53] | Thanks, Gavin. | 谢谢你 加文 |
[31:54] | You’re a class act | 你是我们的榜样 |
[31:56] | and you’re a true representation of everything | 你代表了这个小组为之努力 |
[31:58] | this group strives for. | 为之奋斗的一切 |
[32:00] | So it’s with great pride | 所以我非常骄傲 |
[32:02] | that I finally get to announce | 我终于可以宣布 |
[32:04] | that Seeley Booth is 30 days sober. | 瑟雷·布斯已经戒赌30天了 |
[32:08] | – All right, thanks. Thank you, thank you. – Great job, man. | -谢了 谢谢 谢谢 -好样的 |
[32:09] | – Thanks, Gavin, I appreciate it. – Well done. | -谢了 加文 -好样的 |
[32:11] | That’s right. | 太棒了 |
[32:14] | Look, I just wanted to say I… | 我只想说… |
[32:16] | I couldn’t have done it | 没有在座各位的帮助 |
[32:17] | without the help of everyone in this room. | 我是不可能成功戒赌的 |
[32:19] | I get kind of nervous at things like this, | 我一碰到这种场合就紧张 |
[32:21] | so, um… | 所以… |
[32:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[32:36] | All right, folks, what do you say we stuff ourselves silly | 好了各位 不如来点蛋糕和焦咖啡 |
[32:38] | with cake and burnt coffee? | 垫垫肚子吧 |
[32:44] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[32:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:47] | Bones, what are you doing here? | 骨头 你来这儿干嘛 |
[32:49] | Dr. Hodgins found traces of glass | 哈金斯博士在死者的伤口中 |
[32:52] | in the victim’s stab wounds. | 找到了玻璃 |
[32:53] | So it wasn’t different knives. | 所以凶器不是不同的刀具 |
[32:54] | No. There were three different shards of glass. | 没错 我们找到了三种不同的玻璃碎片 |
[32:56] | The victim was most likely pushed through a window. | 死者很可能是被人从窗口推出 |
[32:59] | Okay. Well, you didn’t have to come here to tell me that. | 好吧 那你也不用特意过来告诉我啊 |
[33:02] | Why didn’t you want me here, Booth? | 你为什么不想我来 布斯 |
[33:12] | It’s not a big deal. It really isn’t. | 这又不是什么大事 真的 |
[33:14] | I mean, look, this is just an excuse for Gavin to eat cake. | 这不过是加文想找个借口吃蛋糕而已 |
[33:16] | It is a big deal, Booth. | 这事很重要 布斯 |
[33:18] | You’ve worked really hard for this. | 你很努力才走到这一步 |
[33:19] | You didn’t want me to… celebrate with you? | 你竟然不想…我和你一起庆祝吗 |
[33:22] | No. It’s just… I just feel like I have | 没有 我只是 只是觉得 |
[33:24] | a really long way to go. That’s all. | 我还有很长的路要走 就这样 |
[33:26] | No, Booth. We still have a long way to go. | 不 是我们还有很长的路要走 |
[33:33] | Which means I share this challenge with you. | 也就是说我要和你一同面对挑战 |
[33:37] | And I would like to share in your victory, too. | 我也想和你一起品尝胜果 |
[33:46] | Wait a sec… That’s Aubrey. Hold on. | 等一下…奥布里打来的 等等啊 |
[33:50] | Aubrey, what do you got? | 奥布里 有什么新线索吗 |
[33:52] | I just got off the phone with the bartender | 我刚和纳特酒吧的酒保 |
[33:53] | down at Nat’s Place. | 通完电话 |
[33:55] | Does he remember seeing the victim? | 他还记不记得死者 |
[33:56] | Well, guys trying to order carrot juice | 在酒吧里点胡萝卜汁的人 |
[33:58] | at a bar tend to stick out. | 会比较令人印象深刻吧 |
[34:00] | And the person he was meeting? | 那他知道他当时是在见谁吗 |
[34:02] | A big, bald biker fitting the description of one Dale Brock. | 大块头秃头自行车手 符合戴尔·布罗克的形象 |
[34:05] | Wait a second. Brock said he hadn’t seen Micah for five years. | 等等 布罗克说他都五年没见过弥迦了啊 |
[34:09] | Clearly this guy isn’t as trustworthy as he looks. | 显然这家伙不像外表那么老实 |
[34:17] | You lied to me, Dale. | 你骗了我 戴尔 |
[34:18] | You were with Micah the day he died. | 弥迦死的那天你见过他 |
[34:20] | I don’t know who told you that, but it’s crap. | 我不知道这是谁说的 但那都是骗人的 |
[34:21] | Really? Okay, so this bar named, uh, Nat’s Place, | 是吗 那有家酒吧 叫做纳特酒吧 |
[34:24] | does that ring a bell? | 有没有想起什么来 |
[34:26] | Yeah, I thought so. | 我就知道 |
[34:27] | You want to tell me what happened before I throw your ass | 趁我还没把你扔回监狱里去 |
[34:30] | back in jail? | 你要不要老实交代 |
[34:31] | Look, one of the terms of my parole is I’m not allowed | 听着 我假释的条件之一就是 |
[34:33] | to have contact with any other felons. | 不许和其他重罪犯联系 |
[34:35] | Okay, so you’re telling me that if you told me you saw him, | 你的意思就是说如果你告诉我你见过他 |
[34:37] | you’d be thrown back in prison. | 你就会被关回监狱 |
[34:38] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -没错 -好吧 |
[34:39] | Well, news flash. Let’s just be clear | 新闻快报 咱先把这事 |
[34:40] | about all this stuff, because, you know what, | 都说清楚啊 因为 你知道吗 |
[34:41] | murder is a violation of your parole. | 谋杀也是违反假释条例的 |
[34:44] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没有杀他 |
[34:46] | I met him to ask for a favor. | 我跟他见面是想求他帮忙 |
[34:47] | What, for free yoga classes? | 什么 难道是想要免费瑜伽课吗 |
[34:48] | Money for my kids. | 跟他借钱养孩子 |
[34:50] | When I was doing time, my | 我服刑的时候 |
[34:51] | child support bill kept piling up. | 子女抚养费的账单都积成山了 |
[34:53] | But when I got out, I was down 20 large. | 等我出狱的时候 我已经欠了两万美元 |
[34:55] | So you expected him to give you 20 grand | 你就凭一杯胡萝卜汁 |
[34:57] | because you bought him carrot juice. | 就想让他给你两万美元吗 |
[34:58] | Not all of it. | 我也没想全让他给 |
[34:59] | But he said he understood and that he could get me the money. | 但他说明白我的苦 还说能帮我搞到钱 |
[35:02] | I don’t know where he was gonna get that kind of green, but… | 我也不知道他要上哪儿搞这么多钱 但是 |
[35:04] | he told me to stay at the bar and he’d be back. | 他让我在酒吧里等他回来 |
[35:06] | Then what happened? | 然后呢 |
[35:07] | He never showed. | 他再也没出现过 |
[35:08] | I waited for hours and I finally gave up. | 我等了好久好久 最终决定放弃了 |
[35:11] | And when you told me he died, I… | 你告诉我他死了的时候 我… |
[35:15] | I figured someone offed him for the money. | 我就觉得是有人为了那笔钱杀了他 |
[35:17] | That’s a reasonable explanation. | 这个解释挺靠谱啊 |
[35:18] | It’s also reasonable that you did it. | 但也一样可以解释是你杀了他 |
[35:28] | If the victim had been pushed through a window, | 如果死者被推出窗户 |
[35:30] | it would also explain the injuries | 这就可以解释 |
[35:32] | to the rest of his remains. | 尸体其他部位的伤口了 |
[35:33] | The fracturing we thought was caused by an aluminum weapon | 我们本以为是由铝制武器导致的骨折 |
[35:37] | could have been caused by an aluminum window frame. | 可能是铝合金窗框导致的 |
[35:39] | Yeah, but he must have been pushed through the window | 没错 但他一定是被很强大的力量 |
[35:41] | with a great deal of force to be able to sustain | 推出窗口 这样才能造成 |
[35:43] | those kinds of injuries. | 这些伤口 |
[35:44] | Maybe you could recreate a possible scenario. | 或许你可以重现一个可能的场景 |
[35:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:51] | Huh. Okay, for the scenario to be correct, | 为了让场景准确 |
[35:54] | he would have had to have been pushed through a window | 他被推出的那个窗户应该是有 |
[35:56] | measuring two feet by four feet. | 宽60厘米 高120厘米 |
[35:58] | Odd shape. Shouldn’t be too hard to find. | 这形状很奇怪啊 应该不难找 |
[36:01] | The parietal. The victim was holding the back of his head | 他的顶骨 死者撞到玻璃的时候 |
[36:05] | when he hit the glass. | 手是扶着后脑的 |
[36:10] | The killer must have delivered | 凶手一定击打过 |
[36:12] | a blow to the back of the victim’s head | 死者的后脑 |
[36:14] | to propel him into the glass. | 以将他推向玻璃 |
[36:16] | Meaning there should be evidence of the blow. | 也就是说我们应该能找到击打的证据 |
[36:18] | I think I found something. | 我好像找到了什么 |
[36:20] | There appears to be a slight depression fracture | 这里好像有一处陷凹性骨折 |
[36:22] | that was obscured by the fire damage. | 就隐藏在烧伤痕迹的下面 |
[36:24] | Based on the dimensions, this injury was created | 根据大小来看 这处伤口是由 |
[36:26] | by the corner of a blunt instrument. | 钝器的尖角所致 |
[36:28] | I’ll ask Dr. Hodgins to swab the wound for trace. | 我去让哈金斯博士擦拭伤口寻找痕迹 |
[36:30] | Whatever caused this wound is what drove him into the glass. | 导致这处伤口的凶器同样将他推向玻璃 |
[36:34] | Glass? You don’t think it was a window? | 玻璃 你觉得不是窗户吗 |
[36:36] | I have no evidence to support my suspicion. | 我没有证据证明我的怀疑 |
[36:39] | Are you seriously telling me | 你真的是在告诉我 |
[36:39] | you’re going on your gut? | 你在跟从直觉走吗 |
[36:42] | I don’t recall saying anything of the sort. | 我不记得我说过这样的话 |
[36:47] | I just looked back over the victim’s finances. | 我刚刚查了一下死者的经济状况 |
[36:49] | Micah had the 20 grand, | 弥迦确实有那两万美元 |
[36:50] | but that was pretty much his and Nan’s entire savings. | 不过那基本上是他和南的全部积蓄 |
[36:53] | So the money was pooled. | 所以那笔钱是共有财产 |
[36:55] | – Even though they-they weren’t married. – Yeah. | -尽管他们还没有结婚 -没错 |
[36:57] | Because they weren’t possessive like us, | 因为他们不像我们这么有占有欲 |
[36:59] | I guess is what they’d say. | 他们肯定会这么说 |
[37:00] | Micah can’t say anything anymore. | 弥迦现在什么都说不了了 |
[37:04] | Hodgins found traces of Tibetan bamboo | 哈金斯在死者的颅骨上发现了 |
[37:07] | in the victim’s skull. | 藏竹残留物 |
[37:10] | Tibetan bamboo. | 藏竹 |
[37:12] | Tibetan bamboo. W-Wait. | 藏竹 慢着 |
[37:14] | The tablets at Nan’s studio. | 南瑜伽房里的平板电脑 |
[37:17] | Bones even said she didn’t think | 骨头都说她不认为 |
[37:19] | that he was pushed out the window. | 死者是被推出窗户 |
[37:20] | – Based on what? – Her gut, I think. | -基于什么 -她的感觉吧 |
[37:23] | Yeah, but do you remember? The lawn furniture. | 是啊 但你记得吗 院子里的家具 |
[37:25] | It was made out of, uh, glass. At Nan’s place. | 都是玻璃做的 在南家 |
[37:28] | Outside. In the back there. Remember? | 外面 后院里 记得吗 |
[37:30] | And the-the legs were all made out of aluminum. | 家具腿都是铝制的 |
[37:32] | Damn, you’re right. | 天呐 你说得对 |
[37:33] | There should have been a coffee table in that set. | 那套家具里面应该有张咖啡桌的 |
[37:35] | Which would have measured four by two. | 尺寸应该是四尺乘两尺 |
[37:38] | Micah was my world. | 弥迦是我的全世界 |
[37:39] | He was the most sensitive, compassionate man that I knew. | 他是我认识的最敏锐又富有同情心的人 |
[37:42] | Why would I kill him? | 我怎么会杀他呢 |
[37:44] | For the same reason you just cited, his compassion. | 正是因为你刚刚说的 他的同情心 |
[37:47] | You see, he wanted to give your savings away to help a friend. | 他想要拿你的积蓄去帮一个朋友 |
[37:49] | And you weren’t too happy about that. | 那让你不是很高兴 |
[37:50] | So you hit him | 于是你用你的平板电脑 |
[37:51] | with your tablet | 打了他 |
[37:52] | and knocked him into the glass coffee table. | 让他摔到了玻璃咖啡桌上 |
[37:54] | That’s just simply not true. | 完全没有这回事 |
[37:56] | I don’t know why you would think that. | 我不知道你们为什么会这么想 |
[37:57] | But in addition to dumping the body, | 但你除了抛尸以外 |
[37:59] | you also disposed of your tablet. | 还把你的平板电脑也扔了 |
[38:02] | Which must have seemed smart to you, | 你一定以为那样做很明智 |
[38:04] | since the repeated blows to his head | 因为连续击打他的头部 |
[38:07] | caused your tablet to start recording. | 致使你的平板电脑开始录像 |
[38:09] | See, our people got all the footage from your cloud account. | 我们从你的云端账号上获取了这段视频 |
[38:11] | Now, I want you to watch this. Wait for it. Here it comes. | 我要你来看看 等着 开始了 |
[38:18] | Micah. I’m-I’m so sorry. | 弥迦 我很抱歉 |
[38:21] | Micah. Oh, my God. Micah. | 弥迦 天呐 弥迦 |
[38:22] | Micah. Oh, my God. Micah! | 弥迦 天呐 弥迦 |
[38:29] | We worked so hard for that money. | 我们辛辛苦苦才赚来那些积蓄 |
[38:33] | He was just gonna give it away to some criminal. | 他却要拿去给一个罪犯 |
[38:36] | No. | 不 |
[38:39] | He was going to help a friend rebuild his life. | 他是要帮一个朋友重建他的生活 |
[39:23] | I cannot believe you keep | 真不敢相信 |
[39:24] | such a good bottle of wine in your desk. | 你在办公桌里藏着一瓶这么好的酒 |
[39:26] | Yeah. Well, I guess all my secrets | 是吗 看来我的所有秘密 |
[39:29] | are coming out now, huh? | 现在都被你发现了 |
[39:31] | They sure are, | 的确是这样 |
[39:32] | Pookie. | 菩琪 |
[39:34] | None for you. | 没你的酒了 |
[39:36] | Come on. Never again. | 拜托 绝不会再叫了 |
[39:40] | Well, rarely again. | 尽量不会了 |
[39:44] | Thank you, Angie. | 谢谢你 安琪 |
[39:53] | I’m gonna miss this place, Ange. | 我会很想念这个地方的 安琪 |
[39:58] | You know, Paris isn’t going anywhere. | 巴黎会一直在那里 |
[40:01] | If you’re not feeling ready. | 如果你觉得还没准备好 |
[40:03] | No. No. It’s just… it’s just a big change. | 不不 只是…这是一个很大的改变 |
[40:07] | It’s not bad. | 但不是坏事 |
[40:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:11] | To change. | 敬改变 |
[40:14] | To change. | 敬改变 |
[40:17] | Hey. Sorry. I had to finish up a bit of paperwork. | 抱歉 我被一些文书工作耽搁了 |
[40:19] | What is it you two wanted to see me about? | 你们两个找我有什么事 |
[40:23] | Yeah. Here goes. | 好 是这样的 |
[40:26] | Maybe you should have a beaker of wine first. | 也许你应该先来一杯酒 |
[40:30] | So, you know how I’ve always talked about living in Paris? | 我不是总说想去巴黎生活吗 |
[40:43] | Look at that, huh? “So there.” | 瞧瞧 故事就是这样 |
[40:46] | And sweet dreams. | 做个好梦 |
[40:48] | One more story. | 再读一个故事 |
[40:50] | Please? | 拜托 |
[40:52] | Daddy has read you five books. | 爸爸已经给你读了五本书了 |
[40:54] | It’s time for bed, sweetheart. | 该睡觉了 宝贝 |
[40:55] | Will you come over to play with me tomorrow? | 你明天会过来陪我玩吗 |
[40:57] | Of course I’m gonna come play with you tomorrow. | 当然了 我明天会来陪你玩 |
[40:59] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[41:00] | Jump off the couch. Run, little monster. | 从沙发上跳下来 快跑 小怪兽 |
[41:02] | Run to the bed. | 跑到床上去 |
[41:03] | Jump in under those covers. I’ll tell you what, | 快快钻进被窝 告诉你吧 |
[41:04] | I’ll give you a kiss right before I leave. | 我走之前会去跟你亲亲 |
[41:06] | Don’t forget to brush your teeth. | 别忘了刷牙 |
[41:12] | Listen, uh, Bones, I was thinking | 听我说 骨头 我在想 |
[41:14] | that maybe I could come by, um, | 也许下个星期 |
[41:16] | next week, uh, you know, maybe a couple mornings | 我可以在几天的早上过来 |
[41:19] | and take her to school. | 送她去上学 |
[41:25] | Look, if we’re not there yet… | 如果你还没准备好… |
[41:27] | In my mind, I… | 在我心里 我… |
[41:29] | I know that you being out of the house is working. | 我知道不让你回家这个做法管用 |
[41:31] | It’s what motivates you. | 那是激励你改过的动力 |
[41:34] | It’s one of the things, yeah. | 是其中一个动力 是的 |
[41:37] | What’s gonna keep you going when you move back? | 如果你搬回来 什么能激励你继续呢 |
[41:43] | Knowing I don’t have a second chance | 知道我如果再一次搞砸的话 |
[41:44] | if I screw up again. | 不会有第二次机会 |
[41:48] | The rational side of me | 我理性的一面 |
[41:49] | needs to know that that is true. | 需要知道那是真的 |
[41:52] | Empirically. | 从经验上来讲 |
[41:54] | But statistically, that’s impossible. | 但从统计上来讲 那是不可能的 |
[41:58] | Life is essentially uncertain. | 生活的本质是不确定的 |
[42:03] | No guarantees. | 一切都无法保证 |
[42:05] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[42:10] | And if we try to be certain before we act, we… | 如果我们非要确定以后才做出行动 |
[42:14] | may never act. | 也许永远都不会行动 |
[42:16] | What… So what are you saying, Bones? | 什么 你想说什么 骨头 |
[42:22] | I’m saying… | 我想说的是 |
[42:26] | I have faith in you, Booth. | 我对你有信心 布斯 |
[42:33] | And I… | 而且我 |
[42:36] | think you should stay the night with me. | 觉得你今晚应该留下来陪我 |
[42:43] | I think I should, too. | 我也这么觉得 |