时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Could I have everybody’s attention, please? | 大家能看向我吗 |
[00:12] | To the bride and groom. | 敬新娘和新郎 |
[00:16] | Whoa, whoa, wait, wait. | 等一等 |
[00:16] | One more time, I missed it there, Clark. | 再来一次 我错过了 Clark |
[00:19] | For Hodgins. To the bride and groom! | 为了Hodgins 再敬新娘和新郎 |
[00:29] | BGM: Diamond Disco – The Infatuations | |
[00:36] | Wait, wait, wait. | 慢点慢点 |
[00:37] | Whoa, whoa. Whoa! Careful, Dr. Saroyan. | 小心 Dr. Saroyan |
[00:39] | – Don’t hurt yourself. – Or anyone else. | – 别伤到你自己 – 或别人 |
[00:41] | Don’t forget, I am still technically your boss, Clark. | Clark 别忘了 我现在还是你的上司 |
[00:44] | At least until next week. | 至少到下周就不是了 |
[00:45] | Oh, that’s right. When do you leave on your big trip? | 没错 你们什么时候准备去度蜜月 |
[00:47] | First thing Friday morning. | 周五早上第一件事 |
[00:48] | I still can’t believe you got Cam to leave for six months. | 我还是不敢相信你带Cam离开半年 |
[00:51] | Well, it’s been eight years since I’ve had a vacation | 我已经有八年没有度假了 |
[00:52] | I was overdue. | 我只是兑现之前的假期 |
[00:54] | Before we let Arastoo get away, | 在我们让Arastoo离开前 |
[00:56] | let’s take an interns picture. | 我们照一张实习生合照吧 |
[00:58] | Daisy, none of us are interns anymore. | Daisy 我们都不再是实习生了 |
[01:00] | Oh, there’s Angela. | 哦 Angela在那边 |
[01:02] | – Whoa! My bad. My bad. – Cam. Cam? | – 我的错 – Cam |
[01:05] | I’ll be back, babe. | 我马上回来 亲爱的 |
[01:08] | Maybe you can help. There’s a gift without a card. | 也许你能帮忙 那有一个礼物没有附带卡片 |
[01:11] | The problem is, I don’t know | 问题是我不知道 |
[01:12] | how to categorize it on my spreadsheet. | 怎么在我的清单上分类 |
[01:15] | Don’t worry about it. Just have fun. | 不要在意了 玩的开心就好 |
[01:16] | Oh, look at me. I am. | 你看 我很享受这个 |
[01:19] | Then I will leave you to it. | 那我就交给你了 |
[01:21] | Oh, uh, thank you again | 再次感谢你 |
[01:23] | for taking care of everything for Zack’s hearing tomorrow. | 包揽了明天Zack的听证会 |
[01:25] | Dr. Hodgins and I have it covered. | Dr. Hodgins和我可以搞定 |
[01:27] | Besides, we have to get used | 此外 我们得习惯 |
[01:29] | to solving cases without you. | 在你不在的时候解决案子 |
[01:31] | I was gonna wait until tomorrow to tell you, | 我本打算明天告诉你 |
[01:33] | but who knows, maybe the drinks are getting to me… | 但是谁知道呢 可能是酒精作用 |
[01:36] | Anyway, um, I’m considering handing over my role | 无所谓了 我在考虑移交 |
[01:39] | as administrative head of the Jeffersonian. | 我在Jeffersonian行政主管的职位 |
[01:43] | Truth is, I don’t know where the next chapter | 事实上 我不知道我以后的人生 |
[01:45] | of my life’s gonna take me, so… | 会有怎样的变化 |
[01:46] | If you do decide to find a replacement, | 如果你决定找继任者 |
[01:49] | I think we both know | 我认为我们都知道 |
[01:50] | who the obvious choice would be. | 谁是最显而易见的选择 |
[01:53] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[01:54] | Anyway, we don’t need to talk about this now. | 总之 我们不急着谈这个 |
[01:56] | I just… it’s something to think about. | 只是… 我需要考虑一下这件事 |
[01:58] | And just so you know, | 提醒你一下 |
[02:00] | Christine’s trying to give Michael Vincent a wet willy. | Christine正在把湿手指放进Michael Vincent的耳朵里 |
[02:02] | Oh, Christine! | 哦 Christine |
[02:02] | You could perforate his eardrum. | 你会把他的耳膜捅穿 |
[02:05] | – Cam, it’s time. – No, no, no, Felicia. | – Cam 到时间了 – 不不不 Felicia |
[02:07] | I told you no bouquet toss. | 我告诉过你没有扔捧花的环节 |
[02:08] | The number of weddings | 我无数次在婚礼上被 |
[02:10] | where I’ve almost been knocked out by overzealous bridesmaids… No! | 兴奋过度的伴娘们搞得精疲力尽… 不 |
[02:12] | Move out of the way, ladies. | 女士们 腾出地方来 |
[02:18] | This bouquet is mine. | 这个捧花是我的 |
[02:21] | Okay, here I go. is everyone ready? | 好了 要扔了 大家准备好了吗 |
[02:24] | Throw it now. | 现在扔 |
[02:27] | Okay, one, | 好啦 一 |
[02:29] | two… | 二 |
[02:34] | Dr. Saroyan, can I wear your veil? | Dr. Saroyan 我能戴你的头纱吗 |
[02:37] | Of course you can, sweetie. | 当然可以了 甜心 |
[02:46] | – Okay. There you go. – Thank you. | – 好了 给你了 – 谢谢 |
[02:55] | Hey. You okay? | 嘿 你还好吗 |
[02:58] | Oh, yeah, I’m great. It’s nothing. | 哦 没事 我很好 |
[03:00] | What’s important is that you’re happy. | 重要的是你很快乐 |
[03:02] | – I am. – Arastoo’s a great guy. | – 我是很快乐 – Arastoo是个好人 |
[03:04] | If we are half as happy as you and Brennan, | 如果我们有你和Brennan一半幸福 |
[03:06] | I will consider it a success. | 我就会觉得我的婚姻是成功的 |
[03:08] | Okay, I think I’m probably one too many drinks in | 我觉得我可能喝太多了 |
[03:11] | – to be holding a child. – Oh, yeah, that’s really comforting. | – 没法抱得住一个小孩了 – 哦 这可真让人欣慰 |
[03:13] | – Man! – Real comforting, Aubrey. | – 天啊 – 真是让人欣慰啊 Aubrey |
[03:15] | – To the bar. – Okay, but he’s gonna hurt in the morning, huh? | – 去吧台了 – 但是他早上头会疼的 |
[03:19] | – You want to go find Mom? I’ll see you soon. – Okay. | – 你想找妈妈吗 待会见 – 好 |
[03:21] | Come on, let’s go, buddy. | 走吧 哥们 |
[03:22] | Mrs. Vaziri | Mrs. Vaziri? |
[03:24] | I’m actually not changing my name. | 事实上我不换姓 |
[03:25] | Oh, so sorry. I just wanted to inform you we’ve moved your personal items | 对不起 我只想通知你我们已经 |
[03:28] | from the changing area into your car. | 把你的个人物品从更衣室放到你车上了 |
[03:30] | Oh, thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[03:36] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[03:38] | Hi. Yes, I, uh, I’d like to say a couple words. | 我想说几句话 |
[03:43] | So, as most of you know, I’m Cam’s daughter. | 你们中大多数人知道我是Cam的女儿 |
[03:48] | Which means I know better than anyone | 这意味着我比任何人都了解 |
[03:51] | that my mom can be stubborn, to say the least. | 我妈是有多固执 不夸张地说 |
[03:56] | So she’s not easily swept off of her feet. | 所以她不会轻易对人倾心 |
[04:00] | But when it came to Arastoo, | 但是遇见了Arastoo之后 |
[04:03] | it was clear immediately | 事情变得明朗了 |
[04:05] | that she was meant to be with him. | 她注定要和他在一起 |
[04:07] | And even she couldn’t deny it. | 并且她自己都不能否认 |
[04:10] | So, Mom, Arastoo, | 妈 Arastoo |
[04:14] | I love you both so much. | 我非常爱你们 |
[04:18] | And I wish you a long and happy marriage. | 我希望你们永结同心 百年好合 |
[04:22] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[04:28] | And without further ado, | 言归正传 |
[04:32] | I’d like to invite the happy couple | 我想邀请新婚夫妇 |
[04:33] | onto the dance floor. | 到舞池中央来 |
[04:49] | BGM: Nothing Without You – L. Young | |
[05:32] | Arastoo | Arastoo |
[05:35] | Good morning, sleepyhead. | 早上好 瞌睡虫 |
[05:37] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:39] | Ah, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:42] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[05:42] | 11:00. | 11点 |
[05:44] | 11:00? I have to… | 11点了 我要… |
[05:45] | No. | 不必 |
[05:47] | I have to do nothing? | 我什么都不用做? |
[05:49] | Wow. This is nice. | 哇 这太棒了 |
[05:51] | Not a bad way to start our new life. | 是个开始新生活的好方式 |
[05:53] | To sleeping in. | 致睡懒觉 |
[05:58] | Uh- uh- uh! What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[05:59] | I am not working. I am just checking on Michelle. | 不是工作 我只是看下Michelle的消息 |
[06:02] | Oh, she already texted me. | 她已经回我短信了 |
[06:04] | “Saw your purse sitting on the chair in the tent. | “看见你的钱包在帐篷里的椅子上 |
[06:06] | I grabbed it. Go back to sleep and stop worrying about me.” | 我拿走了 继续睡觉吧 别担心我了” |
[06:10] | She knows you well. | 她太了解你了 |
[06:14] | Whoa, looks like I’ve got eight voice mails. | 看起来我有八条语音邮件 |
[06:17] | It’s probably just congratulations. | 可能只是恭贺邮件 |
[06:19] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 我不觉得是 |
[06:23] | It sounds like something serious has happened at the lab. | 听起来实验室有很严重的事发生了 |
[06:26] | – They need me to come in. – Today? | – 他们需要我去一趟 – 今天吗 |
[06:36] | I got them, too. | 我也收到了 |
[06:38] | Oh, shoot, my ID’s in my purse. | 哦 靠 我的ID在我的钱包里 |
[06:41] | I got it. | 刷我的卡 |
[06:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:44] | Somebody talk to me. What is happening? | 有人给我说说是怎么回事吗 |
[06:47] | It appears Ms. Warren’s initial assessment is correct. | Ms. Warren初步评估看起来是正确的 |
[06:49] | Gunshot wound to the head. | 头部枪伤 |
[06:51] | – Okay, who’s the victim? – We’re not sure yet. | – 受害者是谁 – 我们还不清楚 |
[06:53] | So you called us in, and you don’t even have ID? | 你们连死者身份都不知道 就把我们叫来 |
[06:55] | This isn’t exactly a normal case. | 这不是一起正常的案子 |
[06:57] | Seriously, guys, tell me, what has gone wrong here? | 讲真 朋友们 告诉我 出什么岔子了 |
[07:01] | Everything. | 全出岔子了 |
[07:38] | – Hodgins. – Oh, hey! | – Hodgins – 哦 嘿 |
[07:41] | What can I get you, lovely lady? | 可爱的女士 我能给你调什么酒呢 |
[07:44] | What do you have? | 你想喝什么 |
[07:44] | We’ve got the Saroyan Sling, the Arast- ini, | 我这有Saroyan司令 Aast马提尼 |
[07:47] | the Pookie Noodlin’ | 还有Pookie Noodlin’ |
[07:48] | You did not name a drink | 你没有给一杯鸡尾酒 |
[07:50] | the Pookie Noodlin’. | 命名为Pookie Noodlin’ |
[07:51] | All right, it’s not on the menu, | 好吧 不在菜单上 |
[07:52] | but I’ll whip you up one special. | 但是我会给你调一杯特制 |
[07:54] | Hey, have you checked your phone? | 嘿 你有看你的手机吗 |
[07:56] | Have you heard anything from the doctor? | 你有从医生那里收到回信吗 |
[07:57] | Angie, we said we weren’t gonna talk about that tonight. | Angie 我们说好今晚不谈那个 |
[08:00] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[08:00] | Yeah, sorry, I just… | 对不起 我 |
[08:02] | I can’t stop thinking about… | 我止不住去想 |
[08:06] | My bad. My bad. | 我的错 我的错 |
[08:08] | Nothing like actual smoke to get that smoky flavor. | 没有什么比真的烟可以调出烟熏的味道 |
[08:14] | Wow, that’s not bad. | 还不错 |
[08:16] | Angela, we need you. Intern photo, stat. | Angela 我们需要你 实习生合照 |
[08:19] | Okay, well, duty calls. | 好吧 有任务了 |
[08:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:23] | Can I, uh, get another drink, or, | 我能来杯酒吗 |
[08:25] | you know what, make it two, actually. | 你知道吗 调两杯吧 |
[08:27] | – Wow, coming right up. – Guys. | – 马上来 – 伙计们 |
[08:28] | Dr. Hodgins, neat setup. | Dr. Hodgins 吧台布置得不错 |
[08:29] | Very Bunsen Jude. | 非常有Bunsen Jude的范儿(S06E04儿童科学节目的主持人) |
[08:32] | I think I’ll have the Saroyan Sling, please. | 我觉得要来杯Saroyan司令 |
[08:33] | Coming right up. | 马上好 |
[08:36] | You know, for someone who’s about to defend | 对于一个在15小时后要给 |
[08:37] | his best friend in a murder trial in 15 hours, | 最好的朋友的谋杀审讯辩护的人 |
[08:40] | you are very calm. | 你很镇定 |
[08:41] | Please, with the evidence that we’ve got, | 拜托 我们有了那些证据 |
[08:43] | that case is a slam dunk. | 案子稳赢 |
[08:49] | Zack, looking good, my friend. | Zack 你看起来不错啊 朋友 |
[08:52] | I like the power tie. | 我喜欢红领带 |
[08:54] | Thank you. Studies show a necktie’s phallic shape projects… | 谢谢 研究表明领带的生殖器形状表达… |
[08:57] | Yeah, okay, Zack, Zack. I- I get it. | 好了好了 Zack 我懂了 |
[09:00] | Zack, you sure you want to represent yourself? | Zack 你确定你要给自己辩护吗 |
[09:02] | I mean, we can request a continuance. | 我是说 我们可以请求诉讼延期 |
[09:04] | No, I’ve had many years to study courtroom procedure. | 不用 我已经花了多年学习法庭程序 |
[09:07] | – I am ready. – Zack will be fine. | – 我准备好了 – Zack会没事的 |
[09:08] | Besides, the opposing lawyer is… | 除此之外 对方律师是 |
[09:10] | Is a fierce vision by the name of Caroline Julian? | 一个凶猛的叫Caroline Julian的人 |
[09:12] | – Is that what you were going to say, cher? – No. | – 这是你准备说的吗 亲 – 不是 |
[09:15] | Dr. Hodgins, did I just see your wife looking green | Dr. Hodgins 我刚刚见到你老婆面色不佳 |
[09:19] | and running to the ladies’ room? | 跑去了女卫生间 |
[09:20] | Is Angela feeling unwell? | Angela不舒服吗 |
[09:22] | I wouldn’t blame her. | 我不会怪她 |
[09:23] | Those drinks you mixed had me thinking about | 那些你调配的鸡尾酒让我 |
[09:25] | giving my corn flakes a second viewing this morning. | 今早对我的玉米片没啥胃口 |
[09:27] | I’ll make sure that Angela’s okay. | 我会保证Angela会没事 |
[09:30] | Meanwhile, what time does this shindig get started? | 与此同时 听证会什么时候开始 |
[09:32] | I want to take my buddy here to a celebratory lunch. | 我准备带我伙计去吃午餐庆祝 |
[09:36] | Upon recovering the body of Gormogon’s original apprentice, | 在找到Gormogon真正学徒的尸体时 |
[09:39] | we found blood on his clothing | 我们在他的衣服上找到了血迹 |
[09:40] | that was an exact match to the victim. | 和死者相符合 |
[09:42] | It suggests he committed the murder | 这表明他在死之前 |
[09:44] | before he himself died. | 就杀了死者 |
[09:45] | But didn’t the defendant, that is to say, | 难道说被告没有 换言之 |
[09:48] | didn’t I confess? | 难道我没有认罪吗 |
[09:50] | It was a false confession, | 这是一个假供 |
[09:51] | one you have since rescinded. | 一个你可以撤回的认罪 |
[09:52] | Thank you, Dr. Hodgins. | 谢谢你 Dr. Hodgins |
[09:57] | Dr. Hodgins, in your considerable experience, | Dr. Hodgins 在你众多经验之中 |
[10:01] | isn’t it rare to find such unbelievably strong evidence | 是不是很少能够在案子发生将近十年后 |
[10:05] | nearly a decade after a crime. | 找到如此令人难以置信的有力证据 |
[10:07] | It is. | 是的 很少 |
[10:09] | And didn’t your colleagues wonder whether | 你同事是不是曾经怀疑过 |
[10:11] | you might have planted this oh-so-convincing evidence? | 也许是你伪造了如此让人信服的证据 |
[10:14] | Objection. Hearsay. | 反对 道听途说 |
[10:16] | No, I’ll answer it. | 没事 我会回答她 |
[10:18] | Yes, there were concerns. | 是的 的确有过这样的担心 |
[10:22] | Which is why I established protocol | 这就是为什么我要制定协议 |
[10:24] | that no one would examine evidence alone. | 确保没人单独检查这个证据 |
[10:26] | Meaning it was impossible for even someone as brilliant as yourself | 这就意味着即使和你一样聪明的人 |
[10:31] | to plant such compelling evidence? | 也不可能伪造如此有力的证据? |
[10:34] | Don’t answer that. Nothing further. | 不要回答 没有问题了 |
[10:48] | What’s Caroline doing? | Caroline在干什么 |
[10:50] | We will move to closing statements. | 我们将进行结案陈述 |
[10:52] | Ms. Julian | Ms. Julian, |
[10:54] | you may begin. | 你可以开始了 |
[10:55] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢你 法官大人 |
[10:56] | While the evidence presented today is unusually compelling, | 尽管今天所呈现的证据异常地让人信服 |
[11:01] | we must consider the family of the victim. | 我们必须考虑受害者的家属 |
[11:04] | To reopen these wounds… | 再次掀开伤疤 |
[11:06] | What? | 什么 |
[11:07] | – No, Zack is the real victim here. – Order. | – Zack才是真正的受害者 – 肃静 |
[11:10] | – Hodgins, please. – No, hold on a second. | – Hodgins – 不 等等 |
[11:12] | What is the point of the rule of law | 如果我们把这个无辜的人关进监狱 |
[11:14] | if we’re gonna lock up an innocent man? | 法治还有什么意义 |
[11:16] | Order. Would the bailiff please | 肃静 法警 |
[11:18] | escort this man from the courtroom? | 麻烦你把这个人带离法庭 |
[11:29] | What the hell was that? | 这到底怎么回事 |
[11:31] | Caroline is deliberately sinking our case! | Caroline是故意找茬的 |
[11:34] | Dr. Hodgins, calm down. | 淡定 Dr. Hodgins |
[11:36] | Whatever you think of Ms. Julian’s work, | 不管你是怎么看待 Ms. Julian 的工作 |
[11:38] | making a scene did nothing to help Zack. | 闹事对于Zack没有任何帮助 |
[11:40] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[11:44] | Brennan, you got to get back in there. | Brennan 你得回去 |
[11:46] | Someone who cares about Zack needs to be there | Zack需要关心他的人在场 |
[11:48] | when his life sentence is upheld. | 在他被判处终身监禁的时候 |
[11:58] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:00] | Dr. Ringler? | Ringler医生 |
[12:01] | Oh. Hey, Aubrey. | 哦 嘿 Aubrey |
[12:04] | No, I ju… I thought you… It doesn’t matter. | 不 我以为你是 没关系了 |
[12:06] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[12:08] | Aubrey | Aubrey! |
[12:09] | Good to see you. | 看到你真高兴 |
[12:11] | How you feeling this morning? | 你今早感觉怎么样 |
[12:12] | To be honest, about like our victim. | 老实说 跟我们这位死者没啥差别 |
[12:15] | Hey, don’t blame me, I just mixed the drinks. | 别怪我 我只是调了酒 |
[12:17] | You’re the one that downed a dozen of ’em. | 是你自己灌了一堆酒下肚 |
[12:19] | All right. What have we got here? | 好吧 你们发现了什么 |
[12:21] | Based on cranial sutures, it looks like this guy is in his late 20s. | 根据他的颅缝 看起来死者是20多岁 |
[12:24] | Hard to determine race at this time. | 现在很难确定他的种族 |
[12:25] | What about his clothes? | 那么衣服呢 |
[12:26] | Looks like his pants, shirt are made of denim. | 看起来他的裤子和衣服都是牛仔料 |
[12:29] | Canadian tuxedo? | 加拿大燕尾服吗 |
[12:30] | Nice, but no. | 棒极了 但不是 |
[12:32] | This denim is low quality and the stitching is shoddy. | 这种牛仔布的质量很差 缝合也不好 |
[12:35] | This looks more like a prison uniform. | 这看起来更像是囚服 |
[12:36] | There’s a prison not far from here. | 这附近不远处有座监狱 |
[12:39] | It’s about a mile this way. | 从这边去大概一英里 |
[12:40] | Look here, there’s trauma on the skull. | 看这 头骨上有处创伤 |
[12:42] | I think it’s a gunshot wound. | 我认为这是枪伤 |
[12:43] | That’s a nice find. | 这是一个不错的发现 |
[12:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:47] | Well, uh… | 这个嘛 |
[12:48] | listen, if this guy did escape from prison, | 听着 如果死者是从监狱里逃出来的 |
[12:51] | he had to have made his way through these woods, | 他必须要穿过这片树林 |
[12:52] | so I’m gonna head this way, see what I can find. | 所以我朝这边走走 看能不能发现什么 |
[12:55] | Jessica, you should go with him. | Jessica 你应该和他一起去 |
[12:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:56] | Could be fun. | 可能会很有趣 |
[13:00] | Jessica, just go. | Jessica 去吧 |
[13:03] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[13:04] | Yeah, can’t hurt. | 反正也不会怎样 |
[13:13] | What’s this little guy doing here? | 这个小家伙在这干嘛呢 |
[13:20] | Cam, two inmates escaped from prison. | Cam 有两名囚犯从监狱逃出 |
[13:21] | One named Fred Walden. The other one is… | 一个叫Fred Walden 另一个是 |
[13:23] | – the other one is Mark Kovac. – Oh, my God. | – Mark Kovac – 我的天哪 |
[13:26] | Wait, Mark Kovac. Isn’t that the guy who killed Max? | 等等 Mark Kovac 不就是他杀了Max? |
[13:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:30] | Now, clearly, we’ve found one body, | 很明显 我们只发现了一具尸体 |
[13:31] | but the other guy is still out there. | 还有一个人仍旧逍遥法外 |
[13:33] | The problem is, we don’t know which one. | 问题是 我们不知道是哪个 |
[13:34] | Can’t we use age and race markers to try to tell them apart? | 难道我们不能用年龄和种族把他们区分开吗 |
[13:37] | Unfortunately, no, because both men’s profiles are roughly the same, | 很不幸 不能够 因为这两个人的五官大致相像 |
[13:41] | but Angie, she’s working up a facial reconstruction. | 但是 Angie 正在进行面部重塑 |
[13:43] | Dr. Saroyan Dr. Vaziri Dr. Saroyan, Dr. Vaziri, | |
[13:44] | I hate to press you into service so soon after your nuptials. | 很抱歉让你们在婚礼后就来上班 |
[13:47] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 大伙 |
[13:49] | I have some bad news. | 我有不好的消息 |
[13:50] | Please don’t tell me this is Fred Walden. | 请不要告诉我这是Fred Walden |
[13:55] | Which means somewhere out there is a man | 这就意味着在某个地方 有个人 |
[13:57] | – who wants to… – wants to kill me and my family. | – 想杀 – 想杀我和我的家人 |
[14:08] | For someone who’s defending his best friend | 对于一个将要在15小时后 |
[14:10] | in a murder trial in 15 hours, | 为他最好的朋友进行谋杀罪辩护的人 |
[14:11] | you are very calm. | 你看起来很镇定 |
[14:13] | Please. With the evidence we got, | 拜托 我们有了那些证据 |
[14:14] | that case is a slam dunk. | 这个案子稳赢 |
[14:16] | I see too much standing around | 我看见太多人站着 |
[14:18] | and not enough dancing! | 却没有跳舞 |
[14:20] | – One Arast-ini, gorgeous. – Thank you. | – 来一杯Arast马提尼 – 谢谢 |
[14:23] | What a gentleman, | 多么绅士啊 |
[14:25] | getting a drink for that pretty little redhead of yours. | 帮你那可爱的女朋友拿酒 |
[14:27] | Oh. Actually, uh, these are both for me. | 不 事实上 两杯都是给我的 |
[14:30] | Wow. Anxious about the big move? | 对调动感到紧张吗 |
[14:31] | I guess you could say that. | 我猜你可以这么说 |
[14:33] | I mean, don’t get me wrong, | 不要误会我 |
[14:34] | I’m grateful for the opportunity, it’s just… | 我很感激有这个机会 只是 |
[14:36] | You haven’t asked Jessica to move with you yet. | 你还没有邀请Jessica和你一起搬过去 |
[14:39] | It’s just so awkward. I don’t want to pressure her | 就是太尴尬了 我不想给她压力 |
[14:41] | to move her whole life. And to be honest with you, | 让她和我一起改变人生 老实说 |
[14:43] | I’ve kind of been avoiding her. | 我已经有点开始躲她 |
[14:44] | Well, at least you’re considering her point of view. | 至少你还在为她考虑 |
[14:46] | Which is a sign of a healthy relationship. | 这是一段正常关系的表现 |
[14:48] | Of course, you’re also avoiding her, which isn’t. | 当然 你也在躲她 这不是好的表现 |
[14:50] | I should probably just rip off the Band-Aid, right? | 我或许应该抛开所有包袱 对吧 |
[14:53] | – You know what helps with that? – Balls. | – 你知道什么有用吗 – 胆子 |
[14:55] | I w… wa… | 我 我 |
[14:56] | was gonna say alcohol, but… | 我是想说酒精 但是 |
[15:01] | Look. The bouquet is mine. | 听着 捧花是我的 |
[15:02] | This is your future. | 这是你的未来 |
[15:03] | You just have to seize it. | 你只需要抓住它 |
[15:05] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[15:09] | See? | 看见没 |
[15:22] | Holy hangover. | 天哪 宿醉真难受 |
[15:30] | Where am I? | 我在哪里呢 |
[15:32] | Oh, good. You’re up. | 真棒 你起来了 |
[15:35] | – How you feeling? – Karen. | – 你感觉怎么样 – Karen |
[15:38] | Did we…? | 我们是不是 |
[15:40] | Aw. Look who’s awake. | 看谁醒了 |
[15:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:45] | Wha… | 怎么 |
[15:46] | Don’t be a pig. | 少犯浑 |
[15:47] | Yeah. You got wastey-face last night. | 你昨晚喝多了 |
[15:50] | We were worried you were gonna throw up in the cab. | 我们害怕你会在出租车里吐 |
[15:52] | Karen’s place was closer | Karen的房子离会场更近 |
[15:53] | so she offered to host us. | 所以她收留了我们 |
[15:55] | Okay, well, that explains this thing. | 这就解释了这个东西 |
[15:57] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[15:59] | Well, I think I’m gonna go make some coffee. | 我要去做点咖啡 |
[16:01] | Oh! Jessica, I think that Aubrey has something he wants to ask you. | Jessica 我觉得Aubrey想要问你些事情 |
[16:06] | Yeah, um, hey, | 对 |
[16:08] | uh, so, um… | 呃 所以 |
[16:11] | Oh, sorry, I got to get this. | 对不起 我得接这个电话 |
[16:16] | Oh, yeah. Hey, Booth, what’s up? | 噢 Booth 怎么了 |
[16:18] | Oh. | 哦 |
[16:20] | A body covered in acid. | 一具浸了酸液的尸体 |
[16:22] | Okay. That should help with the nausea. | 好吧 这对缓解我的反胃有帮助 |
[16:24] | Yeah. All right. | 恩 好的 |
[16:25] | – Thanks. – What’s Booth say? | – 谢谢 – Booth说什么 |
[16:27] | Brennan’s in court, | Brennan去法庭了 |
[16:28] | so you and I got to go look at a body. | 所以你需要和我去检查具尸体 |
[16:33] | No. | 不行 |
[16:35] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[16:37] | – OK. – This doesn’t make any sense. | – 好吧 – 这根本就没有道理啊 |
[16:39] | I don’t know why Hodgins insisted I come with you. | 我不知道为什么Hodgins坚持要我和你一起来 |
[16:40] | I should be with the remains. | 我应该和尸体在一起 |
[16:42] | What? Trail go cold? | 怎么了 小路很冷吗 |
[16:45] | I, uh… | 我 |
[16:47] | I want you to move to L.A. With me. | 我想要你和我一起搬去洛杉矶 |
[16:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:50] | I mean, I was starting to wonder. | 我开始有好奇 |
[16:53] | Is that a yes? | 你同意了吗 |
[16:55] | It’s an… | 这是 |
[16:57] | I don’t know? | 我不知道 |
[16:59] | I mean, moving across the country, | 和一个甚至不听我说话的 |
[17:02] | with a man who’s not even listening to me. | 男人搬去另外一个城市 |
[17:04] | No, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 不 对不起 |
[17:05] | Just come over here for a second. | 过来一下下 |
[17:15] | This must be how the prisoners escaped. | 这一定是囚犯越狱的方式 |
[17:18] | Looks like it was blown open from the inside by some kind of explosive. | 看起来像是用某种爆炸物从内部炸开了一个洞 |
[17:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:33] | Hey. Uh, just wanted to let you to know | 只是想要你知道 |
[17:34] | that Kovac’s wife’s on her way. | Kovac老婆在来的路上 |
[17:35] | I brought her in as soon as I heard about the escape. | 当我听说越狱这事后 我就叫她来了 |
[17:37] | You okay? You still hungover? | 你还好吗 看上去还醉着呢 |
[17:39] | Working on it. | 正在克服着呢 |
[17:40] | Listen, I talked to Hodgins, | 听着 我和Hodgins谈过了 |
[17:42] | He said that the grate was blown open using military-grade HMX. | 他说这个门是用军用HMX(奥托金 一种炸药)炸开的 |
[17:45] | HMX, that’s a powerful explosive. Come on. | HMX 那是威力强大的爆炸物 |
[17:47] | It’s not something you can buy at the prison commissary. | 这并不是你可以在监狱食堂内买到的 |
[17:49] | Nope. They had to steal it. | 是没有 他们肯定是偷的 |
[17:50] | Which means someone’s helping him from the outside, | 这就意味着有人在外面帮他 |
[17:52] | and we know that Kovac’s used hired guns in the past. | 我们知道Kovac曾经是受雇的职业杀手 |
[17:54] | I’ll call the Pentagon, see if there’s been any HMX, uh, | 我来给五角大楼打电话 问他们在最近几周内 |
[17:56] | thefts in the past few weeks. | 是否有HMX被盗 |
[17:58] | Good thinking. If they can trace the source, | 好主意 如果我们能追踪到来源 |
[17:59] | maybe we can find out who’s helping this guy. | 也许我们能找出谁在帮这个家伙的忙 |
[18:02] | Jeannine Kovac’s here. | Jeannine Kovac来了 |
[18:04] | Go, go, go, go, go. Talk to her, okay? | 去吧去吧 跟她谈谈 |
[18:06] | We need to find her husband now. | 我们必须马上找到她丈夫 |
[18:11] | Mark was not at all the man that I thought I married. | 我在跟Mark结婚时根本想不到他是这种人 |
[18:16] | And as soon as he went to prison, | 然后当他一进监狱 |
[18:17] | I served him divorce papers. | 我就给他离婚协议书 |
[18:18] | So you haven’t been in touch with your ex-husband at all? | 所以你跟你前夫一直完全没联系吗 |
[18:21] | No. Not while he’s been in prison. | 不 他在监狱里的时候没有 |
[18:23] | I want nothing to do with him. | 我不想跟他有任何关系 |
[18:27] | But this morning… | 可是今天早上 |
[18:29] | What? You saw him? | 怎么 你看见他啦 |
[18:30] | No, he called me. | 不 他给我打电话 |
[18:32] | Twice. From a blocked number. | 打了两次 看不见来电号码 |
[18:35] | I hung up immediately. | 我马上就挂断了 |
[18:36] | Okay, and which line did he call? Home, work, cell? | 他打的哪个号码 家里 公司 还是手机 |
[18:39] | – My cell. – Okay. What I’m gonna do | – 我的手机 – 好的 我要这么做 |
[18:40] | is bring someone from our lab over to the FBI. | 我要从实验室调个人到FBI来 |
[18:43] | She’s gonna make a clone of your phone, | 她要克隆你的电话 |
[18:45] | we’re gonna monitor all incoming calls. | 我们就可以监控所有的来电 |
[18:46] | Does that mean I have to talk to him? | 是不是意味着我得跟他通话 |
[18:48] | Hopefully not for long. But I promise, okay? | 希望不用说太久 可是我保证 |
[18:51] | We’re gonna keep you safe. | 我们会保证你的安全 |
[18:57] | James Aubrey | James Aubrey. |
[18:59] | You look about ten years older than the last time I saw you. | 比起我上一次见到你 你看起来老了10岁 |
[19:02] | Well, that makes sense. | 是吗 也说得通 |
[19:03] | Feels like it was a lifetime ago. | 感觉像上辈子的事了 |
[19:05] | I heard about the Kovac mess. | 我听说了Kovac那一摊子事 |
[19:07] | How’s Booth holding up? | Booth怎么样了 |
[19:08] | Just the way you’d imagine. He’s got his kids at the office, | 就跟你想的一样 他把孩子们带到办公室了 |
[19:10] | making sure they’re safe. | 确保他们都很安全 |
[19:11] | I thought some French fries might keep him busy. | 我觉得吃点薯条会让他有事做 |
[19:13] | How’d Zack’s trial go? | Zack的庭审怎样了 |
[19:15] | As expected, though I made a few squint enemies in the process. | 也在预期之中 不过我在过程中做了一些斜眼的敌人 |
[19:18] | Really, what do you mean? Oh, sorry, one sec. | 真的吗 你指的什么呢 哦 不好意思 |
[19:20] | Hey, Booth, yeah. | 嘿 Booth 是 |
[19:21] | You hear from your guy at the Pentagon? | 你在五角大楼的人给你消息了吗 |
[19:24] | Oh, geez. Okay, all right. I’ll, uh, I’ll be right there. | 哦 天哪 行了 我马上就回去 |
[19:27] | Something wrong, cher? | 有事吗 亲 |
[19:29] | I got to get back. | 我得马上回去 |
[19:30] | I’ll see you. | 再见 |
[19:31] | Hey, Hodgins. Listen, I got some bad news. | 嘿 Hodgins 听我说 我有些坏消息 |
[19:38] | Hey, you. What are you doing here? | 嘿 你来了 你来做什么呀 |
[19:40] | I thought maybe we could talk. | 我想我们需要谈谈 |
[19:42] | Oh, yeah, sure. Uh… | 哦 当然 呃 |
[19:43] | This isn’t really a good time, | 现在倒不是很方便 |
[19:45] | but, um, here, let’s… | 但是 嗯 这样 |
[19:46] | let’s talk in here. | 我们就在这儿谈吧 |
[19:51] | You know, actually, now that I think about it, | 你知道 其实 现在想一下 |
[19:53] | maybe this isn’t the best place… | 可能这里不是最好的地方 |
[19:54] | I can’t move to L.A. | 我不能搬到洛杉矶去 |
[19:57] | You… you can’t. | 你 你不能吗 |
[19:59] | I’m sorry, that was abrupt. I just… | 对不起 这么说很突兀 只是我 |
[20:01] | Needed to rip off the Band-Aid? | 你要说让人扎心的话? |
[20:03] | Look, it’s just, my whole life is here, | 你看 只是 我所有的生活全在这里 |
[20:07] | and, um, I’m not ready to take that next step with you, | 而且 我还没准备跟你进行到下一步 |
[20:11] | and it made me realize, | 这让我认识到 |
[20:13] | I think, maybe, we should actually take a step back. | 我觉得 可能我们应该各退一步 |
[20:18] | Wait. A step back? What are you saying? | 等等 退一步 你这么说是什么意思 |
[20:20] | I’m saying… I don’t think there’s a future for us. | 我是说 我认为我们没有将来 |
[20:23] | Not in L.A. Or… | 不在洛杉矶 或者 |
[20:25] | anywhere. | 不论哪里 |
[20:30] | So… that’s it. | 那 就这样了 |
[20:36] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:38] | This is Angela. I got to take care of this. | 是Angela 我得先处理这个 |
[20:40] | She’s got a location on Kovac. | 她有Kovac的位置 |
[20:42] | She knows where he is? | 她知道他在哪儿吗 |
[20:43] | Listen, Jessica, | 听我说 Jessica |
[20:45] | I really want to finish this conversation, but Booth… | 我真的想好好跟你谈谈 可是Booth |
[20:49] | Oh, my God, Aubrey, go. | 哦老天 Aubrey 去吧 |
[20:50] | It’s fine. Just go. | 我没事 快去吧 |
[20:54] | Seriously, go. | 真的 去吧 |
[21:23] | Avalon, hi. | Avalon 嗨 |
[21:25] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[21:28] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[21:29] | Ange, I’m so sorry to crash your party, | Ange 不好意思我不请自来 |
[21:31] | but we don’t have a lot of time. | 可是我们时间不多了 |
[21:34] | I need to see Agent Booth. | 我需要见一下Booth探员 |
[21:35] | Booth? Why? | Booth 为什么 |
[21:37] | I had a vision. | 我得到一个预示 |
[21:38] | Okay, um, he might be kind of tied up right now. | 好吧 嗯 他现在可能很忙 |
[21:42] | Ange, it’s imperative that I see him. | Ange 我必须见到他 |
[21:45] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 行 |
[21:48] | Well, I’ll go get Booth. | 那 我去叫Booth |
[21:50] | Yeah. Hey, Ange? | 好 嘿 Ange |
[21:54] | Keep yourself safe, huh? | 保护好自己 好吗 |
[22:01] | BGM: Our Style – Animal Island | |
[22:10] | Hey, sorry to interrupt you guys. | 嘿 抱歉打断你们一下 |
[22:12] | – What? -Booth, Avalon is here to see you. | – 怎么了 – Booth Avalon要见你 |
[22:14] | Avalon? What is she doing here? | Avalon 她在这做什么 |
[22:16] | She said something about a vision. | 她说跟什么预示有关 |
[22:18] | I-I don’t know, | 我 我不知道 |
[22:19] | I’ve never seen her so worked up, though. | 可是我从没见过她这么激动过 |
[22:20] | So I’m supposed to miss this whole party and all this dancing | 所以我就要错过这整个派对和跳舞 |
[22:23] | because she had a bad dream? | 因为她做了个噩梦吗 |
[22:24] | I know neither of you believe in this stuff, but you… | 我知道你们俩都不相信这些 可是你 |
[22:27] | – I don’t. ..- you can’t deny | – 我不相信 – 你不能否认 |
[22:28] | that she’s been helpful to us in the past. | 她以前也帮过我们的忙 |
[22:30] | Fine, fine, you know what? I’ll go talk to her. | 好了 好了 知道吗 我会跟她谈谈的 |
[22:32] | But she’s not gonna touch my aura | 可是她不许碰我的气场 |
[22:33] | or do anything like that with the cleaning and stuff | 或者任何跟什么洁净灵气之类的事 |
[22:35] | ’cause last time, she was putting stuff… | 因为上一回 她乱放东西 |
[22:38] | Remember when we used to go dancing? | 你记得我们以前去跳舞吗 |
[22:40] | You mean when you would drag me away from my work to go dancing? | 你是说你会把我从工作中拉走去跳舞吗 |
[22:43] | Ah, exactly. | 啊 没错 |
[22:45] | I suppose I owe you a thank you for getting me out of the lab every now and then. | 我觉得我应该谢谢你时不时把我从实验室里带出去 |
[22:50] | Oh, now we have husbands and kids. | 哦 现在我们有丈夫和孩子 |
[22:53] | But that doesn’t make our relationship any less important. | 可是这不表示我们的友谊就不重要了 |
[22:56] | What is it they say? | 他们是怎么说的来着 |
[22:57] | Female friendships before male romantic partners. | 女性的友谊大于爱情 |
[23:02] | Yeah, yes, something like that. | 对 是 这之类的 |
[23:07] | To us. | 敬我们 |
[23:09] | To friendship. | 敬友谊 |
[23:12] | Mm, these are much too strong. | 嗯 这些酒太烈了 |
[23:16] | Not for me. | 我可不觉得 |
[23:27] | Angela, is everything okay? | Angela 你还好吗 |
[23:29] | Yes, yes, fine. I’m fine. | 是 是 我没事 没事 |
[23:32] | Alcohol acts as a diuretic, | 酒精的作用是利尿的 |
[23:33] | so I suggest you consume plenty of fluids | 所以我建议你饮用大量的水 |
[23:36] | and replenish your electrolytes. | 然后补充你的电解质 |
[23:38] | Thank you. This is not my first rodeo. | 谢谢了 这不是我第一次喝酒啦 |
[23:41] | Hurry up, cher, we’re starting. | 赶紧的 亲 我们开始了 |
[23:43] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[23:44] | Okay, um, I’m fine, really. I’m totally fine. | 好的 嗯 我没事 真的 我完全没事 |
[23:56] | – Hi, Mrs. Kovac. – Hi. | – 嗨 Mrs. Kovac – 嗨 |
[23:58] | Let me explain what I’m gonna do here. | 让我来解释一下我要做的事 |
[24:00] | Please call me Jeannine. | 请叫我Jeannine |
[24:02] | I want nothing to do with that name. | 我不想跟那个名字扯上任何关系 |
[24:04] | Right, yes, I understand. | 对 好的 我理解 |
[24:06] | Okay, so, what I’m doing is: | 那么 我要做的就是 |
[24:08] | I’m plugging in your phone, | 我连接上你的手机 |
[24:09] | and the software will create a clone. | 这个软件会进行克隆 |
[24:12] | It just means that when he calls, | 就是说当他打进电话的时候 |
[24:14] | we’ll be able to track his location remotely. | 我们就能远程追踪他的位置 |
[24:17] | Could that work both ways? | 那这追踪是双向的吗 |
[24:18] | I-I don’t want Mark to know where I am. | 我 我不想让Mark知道我在哪里 |
[24:21] | It’s just like Aubrey said, | 就像Aubrey说的那样 |
[24:22] | we’re gonna make sure you’re safe. | 我们会保证你的安全 |
[24:23] | Promise. | 确保 |
[24:24] | Maybe you should grab a cup of tea | 也许你去喝杯茶会好一点 |
[24:26] | and just take a moment. | 好好放松一下 |
[24:28] | Yeah. Yeah, that’d be great. | 是 是 那太好了 |
[24:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:37] | This should only take a couple more minutes. | 这只需要几分钟就好了 |
[24:39] | Okay, sounds good. | 好的 不错 |
[24:45] | Uh, is-is there something else you need, | 呃 你还需要点别的东西吗 |
[24:47] | or are you just not sure if you have to pee? | 还是你不知道自己要不要去小便 |
[24:49] | No, I’m good. Just, uh, | 没有 我很好 只是 |
[24:51] | something personal on my mind, but I guess it’d be, you know, | 在想一些私人问题 但我觉得 你懂的 |
[24:54] | selfish to talk about me now, right? | 现在说我的事情有点自私 是吧 |
[24:57] | This is about Jessica, isn’t it? | 是关于Jessica的 对吗 |
[25:00] | Okay, lay it on me. | 好吧 告诉我呗 |
[25:01] | You have come to the right woman, by the way. | 你可找对人了 |
[25:03] | Okay, look, I just… | 好的 你看 我 |
[25:04] | I didn’t know how badly I wanted her to move with me | 在我问她之前 我都不知道我这么 |
[25:06] | until I asked her, but if she says no, | 想让她跟我一起搬走 可是如果她拒绝了 |
[25:08] | maybe I should just tell her I’ll stay. | 也许我应该告诉她我会留下来 |
[25:11] | I hate to say this, | 我讨厌这么说 |
[25:12] | but I don’t think you can put that kind of pressure on her. | 可是我认为你不能给她这么大的压力 |
[25:15] | The ball’s in her court. | 应该让她来做决定 |
[25:17] | Yeah, but what if it doesn’t turn out… | 对 可是万一事情并没有 |
[25:21] | the way I want? | 向我希望的那样发展呢 |
[25:22] | Well, then maybe this move just forced a conversation | 那么 可能这次搬迁只是逼得你们进行了 |
[25:25] | that you guys needed to have anyway. | 一次迟早要发生的谈话而已 |
[25:27] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 是啊 可能你是对的 |
[25:31] | Whatever happens, it’s gonna work out. | 不管发生什么 都会有办法解决的 |
[25:36] | I used to spend so much time | 我曾经花了太多时间 |
[25:38] | looking back and thinking: | 回忆往事 想到 |
[25:40] | what if I had made other choices? | 假如我当时做了别的选择会怎么样呢 |
[25:44] | And then… I realized | 然后 我意识到 |
[25:47] | I love my life… the way it is. | 我爱我的生活 它是怎样就怎样 |
[25:52] | Live for right now. | 活在当下 |
[25:55] | That’s the only thing you can do. | 你能做的仅此而已 |
[25:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:00] | Told you. | 告诉过你吧 |
[26:03] | You came to the right woman. | 你找对人了 |
[26:06] | Okay, looks like this is done. | 好 看起来这已经完成了 |
[26:09] | So I’ll call you the second that Kovac makes… | 那么当Kovac联系这个手机的那一瞬间 |
[26:12] | makes contact. | 我就给你打电话 |
[26:15] | Looks like Hodgins got you, too, huh? | 看起来Hodgins把你也放倒了 |
[26:17] | Yeah, wow. Yeah, I guess you can say that. | 是啊 对 我猜你可以这么说 |
[26:35] | Angela | Angela? |
[26:36] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:38] | The effects of your hangover should have subsided by now. | 你宿醉的影响现在应该减轻了 |
[26:41] | Are you sure you’re not actually… | 你确定你不是 |
[26:43] | Pregnant? | 怀孕了吗 |
[26:44] | I was going to say sick. | 我本来要说的是病了 |
[26:45] | Oh, Brennan… | 噢 Brennan |
[26:49] | Oh… are you- are you pregnant? | 噢 你 你怀孕了吗 |
[26:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:55] | I’m so happy for you. | 我真的为你高兴 |
[27:00] | And don’t worry, | 不要担心 |
[27:01] | – the alcohol won’t affect the fetus… – Oh, no, no. | – 酒精不会影响胎儿 – 噢 不不 |
[27:04] | God, no, I didn’t have any alcohol last night. | 天呐 不 我昨晚没有喝一滴酒 |
[27:06] | Hodgins was mixing me virgins. | Hodgins给我调了不含酒精的饮料 |
[27:08] | Anyway, this wasn’t planned. | 无论如何 这并不是计划内的事 |
[27:10] | So we haven’t… we haven’t told anybody. | 所以 我们 我们还没告诉任何人 |
[27:13] | Does this mean that you don’t yet know | 所以这意味着你还不确定这个宝宝 |
[27:15] | if the baby has LCA? | 会不会有利伯氏先天性黑蒙症吗(该症会导致失明) |
[27:17] | We’re waiting on a call from-from the doctor. | 我们还在等医生的电话 |
[27:20] | That must be very stressful. | 那你一定很紧张 |
[27:23] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[27:24] | It was, but then I was talking with Aubrey earlier | 本来很紧张 但我之前跟Aubrey聊了天 |
[27:29] | and I realized that life works out. | 我意识到生活自有安排 |
[27:33] | Right? | 是吗 |
[27:35] | I mean, even if this baby ends up | 即便这个孩子最终 |
[27:37] | not being able to see our faces, | 真的不能看到我们的脸 |
[27:39] | we’re gonna be okay. | 我们也可以承受 |
[27:42] | We’re gonna be great, even. | 我们甚至会很好 |
[27:50] | I’m sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打断你们 |
[27:52] | – I just got off the phone. – What is it? | – 我刚打完电话 – 怎么了 |
[27:53] | Booth just got a call from the Pentagon. | Booth刚刚接到来自五角大楼的电话 |
[27:55] | An entire crate of HMX went missing | 蒙哥利马郡的一个陆军弹药厂 |
[27:57] | from an army ammunition plant in Montgomery County. | 有一整箱HMX炸药不见了 |
[27:59] | Kovac would have only needed a fraction of that | Kovac应该只需要其中的一点儿 |
[28:01] | to blow open the grate near the prison. | 就能炸开监狱附近的下水道孔盖了 |
[28:04] | Which means Kovac is likely building another bomb. | 也就是说Kovac很有可能还在弄另一个炸弹 |
[28:08] | At least 1,000 times more powerful. | 威力至少要比那强上1000倍 |
[28:17] | – To us. – To friendship. | – 敬我们 – 敬友谊 |
[28:23] | Mm, these are much too strong. | 唔 这些酒太烈了 |
[28:25] | Not for me. | 我可不觉得 |
[28:27] | Mommy, Mommy! Look! | 妈妈 妈妈 看 |
[28:30] | You look adorable. Look at this veil. | 你看起来很可爱 看这头纱 |
[28:34] | Wow, I am actually craving a third piece of cake. | 噢 我竟然想吃第三块蛋糕了 |
[28:38] | This is amazing. I’ll be right back. | 真是惊人 我会马上回来 |
[28:41] | I’m a bride. | 我是一个新娘 |
[28:43] | Well, actually, in the United States, | 呃 事实上 在美国 |
[28:45] | marriage is illegal under the age of 18, | 小于十八岁的婚姻是不合法的 |
[28:47] | but you are very beautiful. | 不过你很美 |
[28:49] | Daddy gave me his phone to take pictures, | 爸爸给我他的手机让我拍照 |
[28:51] | just like Auntie Angela. | 就像Angela阿姨那样 |
[28:53] | – Smile. – Oh. | – 笑笑 – 噢 |
[28:59] | Hey, I just saw Booth. | 嘿 我刚刚看到Booth |
[29:02] | He doesn’t look very pleased. | 看起来不太高兴 |
[29:04] | I hope everything went all right with Avalon. | 我希望他和Avalon那边没出什么问题 |
[29:06] | Well, I’m sure his aura is as clean as it’s ever been. | 呃 我肯定他的灵气从没这么洁净 |
[29:11] | That was sarcasm. I don’t believe in auras. | 这是个嘲讽 我不信灵气的 |
[29:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:15] | Well, I suppose I should collect my family. | 我想我应该让我的家人集合了 |
[29:19] | What? | 什么 |
[29:20] | Already? No, no. | 现在吗 不 不 |
[29:21] | Come on, we’re having one more dance. | 来吧 我们再来跳支舞 |
[29:24] | No, the kids have to go to bed | 不了 孩子们必须要去睡了 |
[29:25] | and I have to be up early for Zack’s trial tomorrow. | 我明天也要为Zack的庭审早起 |
[29:28] | All right, well… | 好吧 那 |
[29:32] | I’ll see you then. | 到时候见吧 |
[29:36] | Does the defense have a closing statement? | 被告方要做总结陈述吗 |
[29:40] | No, Your Honor. | 不用了 法官阁下 |
[29:41] | I would prefer to let the evidence speak for itself. | 我更希望让证据自己来说话 |
[29:46] | Actually, Your Honor, | 事实上 法官阁下 |
[29:48] | I’d like to say something. | 我有话要说 |
[29:49] | If the prosecution has no objection. | 如果原告方没有异议的话 |
[29:55] | I usually speak about forensic evidence, | 我一般说的内容都关于法医学证据 |
[29:58] | but I’d like to take a moment | 但我想拿出一点时间 |
[30:01] | to talk about Dr. Addy’s character. | 来说说Dr. Addy的品质 |
[30:03] | Working for me, | 协助我工作时 |
[30:05] | Dr. Addy assisted in incarcerating over 50 murderers. | Dr. Addy已经帮忙让超过50名杀人犯入狱了 |
[30:09] | Even while he was institutionalized, | 即便当他待在精神病院 |
[30:12] | Zack attempted the impossible: | Zack也会去尝试完成些不可能的事 |
[30:15] | to find a cure for Dr. Hodgins’ paralysis. | 为Dr. Hodgins的瘫痪寻找治愈方法 |
[30:18] | Now, it’s true | 现在 他的确 |
[30:20] | he made mistakes, | 犯了错误 |
[30:22] | but I still believe in my heart | 但在我的内心依然坚信 |
[30:26] | that the world would only benefit | 他回归社会 |
[30:28] | from his return to society. | 只会给这个世界带来益处 |
[30:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:38] | At this time, I am ready to rule. | 现在 我准备好裁决了 |
[30:40] | Will the defendant please rise? | 请被告人起立 |
[30:45] | Had this newly surfaced evidence been available at the time, | 有了这次新披露的证据 |
[30:48] | there would not have been sufficient cause to bring a charge of murder. | 将不再有充分的理由指控谋杀 |
[30:52] | Therefore, I am forced to reverse | 因此 我必须撤销 |
[30:55] | the conviction and the life sentence. | 对其定罪和终身监禁的刑罚 |
[31:00] | However, it remains clear that he did assist a known killer. | 然而 因他确有协助过一个既定的杀人犯 |
[31:05] | Therefore, Dr. Addy will finish the 13 months | 所以 Dr. Addy因上述罪行 |
[31:08] | left on his sentence for said crime. | 将必须再服刑13个月 |
[31:11] | Adjourned. | 休庭 |
[31:15] | Can I have one minute? | 能给我一分钟吗 |
[31:17] | Zack, I’m so sorry. | Zack 我很抱歉 |
[31:19] | Please, 13 months is nothing compared to what I was facing. | 拜托 13个月比起我本来将要面对的东西算不了什么 |
[31:24] | Ms. Julian | Ms. Julian, |
[31:25] | thank you. Without you, | 谢谢你 没有你 |
[31:28] | none of this would have been possible. | 这些都不可能做到 |
[31:29] | She tried to keep me imprisoned. | 她希望我继续被监禁 |
[31:31] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[31:32] | She argued against your innocence, | 她表示质疑你的无罪 |
[31:33] | but she mentioned our “Compelling evidence” 19 times. | 但她19次提到了我们的”强而有力的证据” |
[31:37] | She did what she had to do to keep her job | 她做了她职责上应该做的事 |
[31:40] | and undo your conviction. | 同时也撤销了对你的定罪 |
[31:42] | Sometimes, not often, | 有些时候 这种时候不多 |
[31:44] | I underestimate you, Dr. Brennan. | 我低估了你 Dr. Brennan |
[31:47] | You… | 你 |
[31:49] | stay out of trouble. | 别再惹麻烦了 |
[31:53] | Thank you, again. | 再次谢谢你 |
[32:07] | I found gunpowder residue in the wound, | 我在伤口发现了火药残余 |
[32:10] | which indicates the victim was shot at close range. | 说明受害者是在近射程中被打中的 |
[32:12] | Dr. Vaziri, I am not concerned with cause of death. | Dr. Vaziri 我对死因并不关心 |
[32:15] | For all practical purposes, it is irrelevant. | 对所有实际目的来说 这都不相干 |
[32:18] | How can cause of death be irrelevant? | 死因怎能无关紧要呢 |
[32:19] | Tracing the weapon is immaterial. | 追踪武器并不重要 |
[32:22] | It would only matter if we didn’t already know | 如果我们还不知道杀人犯是谁时 |
[32:24] | who the murderer is. | 追踪武器才重要 |
[32:25] | Kovac. So, then what are we looking for? | Kovac 所以 我们现在要找什么 |
[32:28] | We know who the victim is. | 我们知道受害者是谁 |
[32:30] | We don’t yet know why Kovac chose to escape | 我们还不知道Kovac为什么 |
[32:33] | with this man in particular. | 特地选择了跟这个人一起逃亡 |
[32:36] | Strength, perhaps? | 或许是因为力量 |
[32:38] | I mean, the bones are robust, | 我是说 这人的骨骼非常强健 |
[32:39] | and the muscle attachments are very large. | 附着其上的肌肉也很大块 |
[32:44] | Dr. Vaziri, I would like you to leave. | Dr. Vaziri 我希望你离开一下 |
[32:45] | I’m sorry. Did I do something? | 我很抱歉 我做错什么了吗 |
[32:48] | No. I’m not angry with you. I just need time alone. | 不 我没有生你的气 我只是需要独处的时间 |
[32:50] | – Please. – Of course. | – 拜托了 – 没问题 |
[33:18] | Dr. Brennan, while I’m waiting on the results from the tox screen, | Dr. Brennan 我在等毒理分析 |
[33:22] | is there anything I can do to help you? | 有什么能帮助你的吗 |
[33:24] | I just need more time. There’s… | 我只需要更多的时间 有什么 |
[33:26] | There’s something I’m missing. | 有什么东西被我忽略了 |
[33:28] | It’s like I see it, but I just, I need more time. | 好像我看见过它 但我就是 我需要时间 |
[33:30] | Of course. | 当然 |
[33:33] | Hey, Cam. | 嘿 Cam |
[33:34] | Booth? What are you doing here? | Booth 你在这做什么 |
[33:35] | Uh, I gave your bag to Arastoo. | 呃 我把你的包给Arastoo |
[33:37] | Oh, my purse? I-I thought Michelle had it. | 噢 我的钱包吗 我 我以为Michelle拿着它了 |
[33:39] | Uh… yeah, but don’t worry about it. | 呃 是啊 不要担心这个 |
[33:40] | Can… Listen, can you just give me a minute for a second? | 听着 你能给我点时间吗 |
[33:42] | Booth, this is not a good time. | Booth 现在不是个好时候 |
[33:44] | – I-I need to focus on my work. – No, I understand. | – 我 我需要集中精力工作 – 不 我明白 |
[33:46] | I just needed to see you. That’s all. | 我就是需要见到你 就是这样 |
[33:48] | Why? Where are Hank and Christine? | 为什么 Hank和Christine呢 |
[33:50] | Kids are fine. They’re back at the FBI. | 孩子们很好 他们被送回FBI了 |
[33:52] | They’re good. I just, I got worried. | 他们很好 我只是 我担心 |
[33:55] | Booth, I assure you I can take care of myself. | Booth 我跟你保证我能照顾好自己 |
[33:57] | I get it and all, but last night, | 我都明白 但是昨晚 |
[33:59] | okay, when Avalon, | 好吧 当Avalon |
[34:00] | – she pulled me aside… – What? I don’t understand. | – 她把我拉到一边 – 什么 我不明白 |
[34:01] | You’re here because of Avalon? | 你在这是因为Avalon吗 |
[34:02] | No, not just Avalon, okay? | 不 不止因为她 好吗 |
[34:04] | We’re missing something here. | 我们遗漏了什么 |
[34:05] | I just… | 我就是 |
[34:06] | I have this feeling, all right, | 我有这种感觉 好吧 |
[34:08] | and I’m very skeptical, | 我将信将疑地 |
[34:09] | and I pull these two cards from her deck… | 然后我从她的整副牌里抽到了这两张 |
[34:11] | Booth, I don’t have time for this. | Booth 我没有时间看这个 |
[34:13] | The man who killed my father, who-who killed Aldo, | 这个杀了我爸爸 还杀了Aldo |
[34:16] | who went after our children, he is out there. | 还在觊觎我们孩子的凶手 他还逍遥法外 |
[34:18] | I understand that, but look at the cards that I drew, Bones. | 我明白 但是看看我抽到的牌 Bones |
[34:21] | You are in danger. | 你正处在危险之中 |
[34:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:40] | – Oh, Agent Booth. – Hey Avalon. | – 噢 Booth探员 – 嘿 Avalon |
[34:42] | Thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[34:43] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[34:44] | Brennan’s father came to me last night, | Brennan的父亲昨晚来找我了 |
[34:46] | and he’s very worried. | 他很担忧 |
[34:48] | All right, look, I know that you take stock in all this stuff, | 好吧 我知道你相信这些东西 |
[34:50] | and this mumbo-jumbo things, but if you tell Brennan | 还有这套巫术 但是如果你告诉Brennan |
[34:52] | that you’re communing with Max, that’s gonna be a problem. | 你和Max谈心了 那就会产生问题 |
[34:54] | And that’s why I’ve come to you. | 这就是为什么我来找你 |
[34:56] | So, please… let me consult the cards. | 请让我咨询塔罗牌 |
[34:59] | We got to… I’m missing… ah. All right, fine, I’m gonna sit. | 我们得… 我错过了… 好吧 我坐下啦 |
[35:02] | Okay, we’re done. They’re not saying anything. | 完事了 塔罗牌什么都没说 |
[35:04] | Choose a card. | 选一张卡 |
[35:15] | Ha, look at that, temperance. That’s a coincidence. | 哈 看看 节制 这是巧合 |
[35:17] | Choose another. | 再选一张 |
[35:25] | And that’s just what I was afraid of. | 这就是我所害怕的 |
[35:30] | Look, Bones can take care of herself, all right? | Bones自己可以照顾自己 |
[35:33] | This is just… | 这只是 |
[35:34] | Don’t laugh this off, Agent Booth. | 不要觉得好笑 Booth探员 |
[35:36] | Your wife is in serious danger. | 你的妻子处于严重危险之中 |
[35:39] | Okay, right, okay. Thanks for the update. | 好吧 多谢提醒 |
[35:41] | You don’t believe me | 你不相信我 |
[35:44] | but you will. | 但你会的 |
[35:46] | Listen, I know you think I’m a nut… | 听着 我知道你认为我是一个疯子 |
[35:51] | …but I also know that you know | 但是我还知道你知道 |
[35:54] | that I’m not a phony. | 我不是一个骗子 |
[35:57] | So don’t ignore me. | 所以不要忽视我 |
[36:00] | All right, um… | 好吧 |
[36:02] | you want your cards back? | 你想要回你的牌吗 |
[36:04] | No. Keep ’em. | 不用 留着吧 |
[36:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:11] | Look for the signs. | 留意兆头 |
[36:25] | Michelle? What are you doing here? | Michelle 你在这里干什么 |
[36:27] | My mom left her purse at the wedding. | 我妈把钱包落在婚礼上了 |
[36:28] | If you stop by the lab, could you give it to her? | 如果你路过实验室 你能给她吗 |
[36:30] | Yeah. No problem. | 好 没问题 |
[36:31] | So, you still haven’t answered me. What are you doing here? | 你还是没回答我 你在这里做什么 |
[36:33] | I’m meeting with Deputy Director Franklin | 我要和副局长Franklin见面 |
[36:37] | for my final round interview. | 最后一轮面试 |
[36:39] | Wait a second, you’re applying to Quantico? | 等等 你在申请匡提科的工作吗 |
[36:41] | Wait. | 且慢 |
[36:42] | Cam never told me this. | Cam从来没告诉我 |
[36:43] | She… doesn’t know, | 她不知道 |
[36:44] | and please don’t tell her, okay? | 请不要告诉她 好吗 |
[36:47] | She worries about me so much, | 她太过担心我了 |
[36:48] | and I just want to surprise her if I get in. | 我只是想给她惊喜如果我进了 |
[36:50] | Of course. Yeah. So, what time is your… | 当然 什么时候是你的… |
[36:52] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[36:54] | I think that was a bird. | 我觉得那是一只鸟 |
[36:56] | It just flew straight at your window. | 它直接飞向你的窗户 |
[36:58] | Wait, that’s like a… bad omen, right? | 等一下 这就像一个不祥之兆 对吗 |
[37:01] | Oh, God, am I gonna blow my interview? | 天啊 我要搞砸面试了吗 |
[37:03] | No, no, no, no, it’s just a silly superstition, okay? | 不不不 只是一个很傻的迷信 |
[37:05] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[37:06] | Okay, yeah, you’re… you’re right. | 好吧 你说的对 |
[37:08] | Sorry. Uh… | 对不起 |
[37:10] | Wish me luck? | 祝我好运吧 |
[37:11] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[37:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:19] | What is it, bug boy? | 怎么了 虫男 |
[37:20] | Hey, yeah, Booth. | 嘿 Booth |
[37:21] | Calling with an update. | 打电话来报告最新情况 |
[37:22] | Anything good? | 发现什么有用的吗 |
[37:23] | In my department, yeah. | 在我的领域 有 |
[37:24] | I found a Black Witch moth by the body | 我在尸体旁边发现一只黑巫蛾 |
[37:26] | that’s not at all native to this area. | 根本不是这片区域的品种 |
[37:28] | So, what do you think? It traveled with the victim? | 你怎么想 和受害者一起来这的吗 |
[37:30] | I don’t know. I’m gonna need to analyze it further. | 我不知道 我需要进一步分析 |
[37:31] | It’s pretty cool, though, I got to say. | 不过 我必须说这挺酷的 |
[37:33] | You know that there are actually some cultures | 你知道在一些文化里 |
[37:35] | that see this baby as a harbinger of death? | 这种蛾子被看成死亡的前兆吗 |
[37:36] | Yeah, oh, uh… right, okay. Well, what else? | 是 好吧 还有什么 |
[37:40] | I also found evidence on the victim’s clothing… | 我还发现了在受害者衣服上的证据 |
[37:42] | Hodgins, is that Booth? I need to talk to him. | Hodgins 是Booth吗 我需要和他说话 |
[37:44] | Uh, hey, Booth, hold on one second. | 嘿 Booth 稍等 |
[37:46] | Aubrey | Aubrey? |
[37:47] | Yeah, Booth, listen, the, uh, | Booth 听着 |
[37:48] | the body that we found out here, | 我们在这里发现的尸体 |
[37:49] | he’s wearing a prisoner’s uniform, | 他穿着一件囚犯的制服 |
[37:51] | and I just found out how they escaped. | 我刚刚发现他们是怎么越狱的 |
[37:52] | What do you mean, “They”? How many? | 你什么意思 他们 多少人 |
[37:54] | Well, I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[37:55] | but the nearest prison to here… | 但是最近的监狱 |
[37:57] | is the one where Kovac’s being held. | 是Kovac被关押的地方 |
[37:59] | Get the body to the lab now. | 现在把尸体运到实验室 |
[38:01] | All right. You want me to meet you there? | 好吧 你想让我在那里和你见面吗 |
[38:02] | No. I got to go make sure Hank and Christine are okay. | 不用 我得确保Hank和Christine没事 |
[38:08] | Dad, look at this one. | 爸爸 看这张 |
[38:09] | Shh, shh, shh, shh. | 嘘嘘嘘 |
[38:11] | You got to keep your voice down | 你声音要小点 |
[38:13] | so your brother can sleep. Let me see. | 这样弟弟才能睡觉 让我看看 |
[38:16] | Oh, that’s a good one, huh? | 这一张不错 |
[38:18] | Just keep your voice down, all right? | 小声点 好吗 |
[38:19] | Okay. Daddy, look here. | 好的 爸爸看这 |
[38:22] | Mommy’s face is missing. | 妈妈的脸不见了 |
[38:25] | What? | 什么 |
[38:26] | Mommy’s face. | 妈妈的脸 |
[38:28] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[38:32] | Come on, that’s just your finger covering the lens. | 那只是你的手指遮住镜头了 |
[38:35] | Why is my finger so big? | 为什么我的手指那么大 |
[38:38] | Uncle Aubrey! | Aubrey叔叔 |
[38:40] | Hi, guys. Oh. | 嗨 |
[38:42] | Got anything on Kovac? | 有Kovac的消息吗 |
[38:43] | He still hasn’t called his wife, | 他还是没有打电话给他妻子 |
[38:45] | but Angela’s ready to go, and just in case, | 但是Angela准备好了 以防万一 |
[38:47] | we sent a bomb squad to your house. | 我们派了一支防爆小组去了你家 |
[38:51] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:52] | I’m gonna go to the lab. | 我准备去实验室 |
[38:56] | I understand it, but look at the cards that I drew, Bones. | 我理解 但是看看我抽出来的牌 Bones |
[38:59] | You are in danger. | 你在危险之中 |
[39:00] | Look, Bones, | 听着 Bones |
[39:02] | I know you don’t believe in this stuff and neither do I, | 我知道你不相信这种东西 我也不信 |
[39:04] | but my gut is telling me that something is wrong. | 但是我的直觉告诉我不对劲 |
[39:06] | All right? We’re missing something. | 好吗 我们遗漏了什么 |
[39:08] | I mean, look, is it so wrong that I wanted | 我想在你身边 看着你 |
[39:09] | – to be near you and see you? – No. | – 是犯大错了吗 – 没有 |
[39:10] | It’s not wrong. I’m glad you’re here. | 没有错 我很高兴你在这里 |
[39:17] | Hey, guys, sorry to interrupt, | 嘿 朋友们 抱歉打扰了 |
[39:19] | but I just got a location for Kovac’s phone. | 但是我刚刚得到了Kovac手机的位置 |
[39:22] | It’s in a moving car near Arlington headed south. | 在靠近阿灵顿朝南开着的一辆车里 |
[39:24] | The FBI already dispatched a SWAT unit. | FBI已经派了一支反恐特警队 |
[39:26] | You have to go, Booth. | 你得走了Booth |
[39:28] | I know you’re worried for my safety, | 我知道你在担忧我的安全 |
[39:29] | but the best thing you can do is catch him. | 但你现在最应该做的是就是抓住他 |
[39:32] | This is what we do. | 这是我们的工作 |
[39:37] | Seeley, hold up. I need to go to your car. | Seeley 慢着 我需要去你的车上 |
[39:41] | – Why? – My ID was in my purse, | – 为什么 – 我的ID卡在我的钱包里 |
[39:43] | and now I’m not seeing it. It must’ve slipped out. | 现在我找不到了 一定是滑掉了 |
[39:45] | It might not be the best time to leave with… | 这可能不是最佳时间去… |
[39:47] | Wait, whoa, whoa, wait a second. | 等等 |
[39:47] | What do you mean your ID’s missing? | 你ID卡不见了是什么意思 |
[39:49] | My, uh, Jeffersonian security pass. | 我的Jeffersonian通行证 |
[39:50] | I used it yesterday, but I’m positive | 我昨天用了 但是我肯定 |
[39:52] | I put it back in my purse. | 我放回钱包了 |
[39:53] | Angela, do me a favor. | Angela 帮我个忙 |
[39:54] | Check the Jeffersonian security. | 查一下Jeffersonian安保 |
[39:55] | Okay, why? | 好的 为什么 |
[39:56] | I just need to know | 我需要知道 |
[39:57] | the last time that Cam’s ID was used. | 上一次Cam的ID卡被用是什么时候 |
[39:58] | Seeley, I just told you. | Seely 我刚刚告诉你了 |
[39:59] | I know, just do it. | 我知道 查一下吧 |
[40:00] | Okay, uh, her ID was used last night at 2:42 A.M. | 好 她的ID卡昨晚2:42被用来 |
[40:05] | to get onto the platform. | 上工作台 |
[40:07] | Well, I assure you last night | 我向你保证昨晚 |
[40:09] | I was nowhere near the Jeffersonian. | 我在离Jeffersonian很远的地方 |
[40:10] | We got to get everybody out of here. | 我们得让所有人出去 |
[40:12] | The explosives… | 被偷的爆炸物 |
[40:13] | that were stolen. The bomb is here. The bomb is here! | 炸弹在这里 炸弹在这里 |
[40:16] | Get everybody out of here now! Move! | 让所有人出去 动起来 |
[40:18] | Okay, everyone, listen to me. Evacuate now. | 大家听我的 现在撤退 |
[40:22] | Leave everything and proceed to the exit. | 放下一切物品 向出口移动 |
[40:24] | We got to leave. The bomb is here. | 我们得走了 炸弹在这里 |
[40:26] | No, Booth, the evidence, I-I just… | 不 Booth 证据 我刚刚 |
[40:28] | – No, forget about the evidence. – No, Booth! | – 不管证据了 – 不行 Booth |
[40:30] | You don’t understand. I-I found what we need. | 你不明白 我找到我们需要的东西了 |
[40:32] | – I know how to find Kovac. – Forget about the evidence! | – 我知道怎么找到Kovac – 别管证据了 |
[40:34] | I don’t care. There is a bomb here. | 我不在乎 这里有炸弹 |
[40:35] | I have to get you somewhere safe. | 我必须把你带到安全地方 |
[40:39] | Hey, we have to go. Come on. | 嘿 我们得走了 快点 |
[40:41] | Come on, we have to go! | 快点 我们必须要走了 |
[40:43] | – Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, hurry! – Stay calm. | – 快走 快点 – 保持冷静 |
[40:45] | – Hurry, hurry, hurry. Let’s go. – Stay calm. | – 快点 快走 – 保持冷静 |
[40:47] | Cam, what happened? The lights. | Cam 怎么了 灯灭了 |
[40:49] | Arastoo, the door, it’s closing. | Arastoo 门 要关了 |
[40:53] | I can’t keep it open. I need you to override the doors. | 我没法让门开着 我需要你去授权开门 |
[40:57] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[40:58] | I’m trying. It… | 我在试着 |
[40:59] | the system must’ve been tampered with. | 系统一定是被干扰了 |
[41:00] | It’s shutting me out. | 系统不听我使唤 |
[41:01] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[41:11] | Hold the door! | 扶住门 |
[41:14] | Cam, stand back! | Cam 退后 |
[41:16] | Seeley, no! It’s bulletproof. | Seeley 不要 玻璃是防弹的 |
[41:18] | – Try to get to the basement! – Back, back, back, back, back. | – 试着去地下室 – 退后 退后 |
[41:19] | Move, move, move, move. | 快动起来 |
[41:21] | Let’s go, get out. | 快走 |
[41:23] | – Wait a second. – Booth, what are you doing? | – 等等 – Booth 你在做什么 |
[41:25] | If they accessed the platform, | 如果他们进入工作台 |
[41:26] | there’s got to be a bomb up here. | 这里一定有个炸弹 |
[41:27] | I’m gonna get the evidence. | 我要去拿证据 |
[41:29] | No! Leave now! Bones! | 不要 快走Bones |
[41:31] | Wait, wait, Angie. Wait. | 等等 Angie |
[41:33] | Hodgins, where are you going? | Hodgins 你要去哪里 |
[41:34] | I understand explosives. | 我懂爆炸物 |
[41:35] | Booth, I can help. | Booth 我可以帮忙 |
[41:37] | Move the light table, okay? | 挪一下透光台 |
[41:39] | Underneath. There’s a hatch. | 底下 有一个舱口 |
[41:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:55] | Booth | Booth. |
[41:56] | Booth, did you find it? | Booth 你找到了没有 |
[42:05] | No tripwire. | 没有触发机关 |
[42:07] | I just got to cut the lead to the detonator. | 我得切断导火索 |
[42:08] | – That’s all I got to do. – Booth! | – 我只需做这个 – Booth |
[42:11] | Are you okay? You have to talk to us. | 你还好吗 你必须和我们说话 |
[42:29] | Wait. | 等等 |
[42:37] | It’s on an electronic repeater. | 这是在电子中继器上 |
[42:38] | We got to get out of here. | 我们得赶紧离开 |
[42:40] | We got to get to the basement. | 我们得去地下室 |
[42:42] | Bones, where are you?! What is happening? | – Bones 你在哪里 – 发生什么了 |
[42:43] | The bomb is on an electronic repeater. | 炸弹在一个电子中继器上 |
[42:45] | Oh, God, which means there’s more than one. Angie! | 哦 天啊 意味着不止一个炸弹 Angie |
[42:47] | Bones, where are you?! | Bones 你在哪里 |