时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | Do you know who the hell you’re stealing from?! | 知道你们抢到谁头上了吗 |
[01:12] | We’ll find you. | 我们会找到你们的 |
[01:17] | We’ll find you! | 我们会找到你们的 |
[01:35] | Everybody good? | 大家都没事吧 |
[01:38] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -没事 -没事 |
[01:40] | Damn, that was fun! | 妈的 太刺激了 |
[01:42] | Looks on their faces! | 看他们的表情 |
[01:43] | Should’ve put ’em on Instagram. | 应该发到网上的 |
[01:45] | Hey, someone get my short ribs? | 有人请我吃小排吗 |
[01:47] | Sorry, Luca! I didn’t have time to sit down and grill! | 抱歉了 卢卡 我没时间坐下来烤肉 |
[01:50] | Did get you a lifetime’s supply of fentanyl, though. | 不过你搞到了够用一辈子的芬太尼 |
[01:53] | Ah. At least you got one order right. | 至少完成了一项命令 |
[01:54] | 20-David to Command, | 20D呼叫指挥部 |
[01:56] | my team is safe, and we got the goods. | 我队无成员伤亡 货物到手 |
[01:58] | Good job, guys! | 干得好 伙计们 |
[01:59] | – Yeah, baby. – Boo-yah! | -小意思 宝贝 -欧耶 |
[02:40] | That’s how you get it done! | 干得漂亮 |
[02:45] | – In and out without a single shot fired. – Yes, sir. | -进出没有费一颗子弹 -是的 长官 |
[02:48] | Stellar work. | 干得很好 |
[02:49] | Well, what can I say? We got a soft touch. | 怎么说呢 我们的对手很弱 |
[02:52] | Hondo, if that’s your idea of a soft touch, | 洪都 这都叫弱的话 |
[02:54] | I’d hate to see your hard one. | 我可不想看见你所谓强的 |
[02:57] | One hell of a haul. | 这批赃物量够多的 |
[02:58] | Street value for fentanyl just peaked | 芬太尼的黑市价格刚上涨到 |
[03:00] | at a half a million a kilo. | 每千克五十万 |
[03:03] | Cho, grab a field kit | 周 拿个便携分析箱来 |
[03:04] | and get these bricks tested. | 检测一下这些毒砖 |
[03:05] | Right away. | 这就去 |
[03:06] | Yes. Here we go, let’s do it. | 好的 我们走 开工 |
[03:09] | We smoked ’em, man. | 我们出色地完成了任务 |
[03:10] | – Yeah, you did. – Commissioner. | -没错 -警监 |
[03:12] | Sergeant Harrelson. | 哈里森警司 |
[03:13] | You and your team just wrap up a drug seizure? | 你和你的小组刚完成了一次毒品缴获 |
[03:15] | Actually, we just pulled off a rip. | 事实上 我们是抢来的 |
[03:17] | That’s when cops get to pretend to be robbers. | 警察有时候还能扮扮劫匪 |
[03:19] | SWAT is currently part of a DEA joint task force, | 反恐特警队现在是缉毒局联合派遣小组的一份子 |
[03:21] | and Hondo’s team just executed a sealed warrant. | 洪都的小队刚执行了一次秘密行动 |
[03:24] | Agent Katrina Walsh, DEA. | 缉毒局卡崔娜·沃尔什警探 |
[03:26] | We’re targeting a huge | 我们现在瞄准了 |
[03:27] | fentanyl operation being run out of Koreatown. | 韩国城中大量制造芬太尼的犯罪活动 |
[03:30] | Fentanyl? It’s all over the latest commission updates. | 芬太尼 最近全是和此有关的犯罪 |
[03:32] | Record overdoses. And it’s, what, | 服药过量的人破纪录了 怎么 这个 |
[03:34] | – 50 times more potent than heroin? – Oh, yeah. | -比海洛因强力50倍吗 -是的 |
[03:35] | You touch the pure stuff without wearing gloves, say good night. | 要是不带手套接触到它 就会失去意识 |
[03:38] | Golden Boys, Koreatown’s most violent gang, | 小伙子们 韩国城最暴力的帮派 |
[03:40] | are the street-level players running point. | 都是街头混混在管理 |
[03:42] | But we’re trying to shake out the top dog, | 但我们准备揪出他们的头目 |
[03:44] | the person actually financing the operation. | 那个投资制造毒品的人 |
[03:46] | So we have wiretaps on all the G-Boys’ cell phones. | 我们在所有帮派成员的手机上装了窃听器 |
[03:49] | Because of the rip, they’ll panic, | 此次抢劫行动让他们乱了阵脚 |
[03:50] | place calls up the ladder, | 逐级向上汇报 |
[03:51] | hopefully ending on whoever the real boss is. | 希望能让我们一路找出幕后老板 |
[03:54] | We call it “Tickling the wire.” | 我们称之为”顺藤摸瓜” |
[03:56] | This is why I love hanging out at SWAT. | 我就是这么喜欢和反恐特警队一起工作 |
[03:57] | Learn something new every day. | 每天都能学到新东西 |
[03:59] | Well, then let me show you what a real wire room looks like. | 让我带你参观下真正的监听室 |
[04:02] | I’d love that. All right. | 非常乐意 走吧 |
[04:04] | – I heard Annie left the hospital, is back home. – Yeah. | -我听说安妮出院回家了 -是的 |
[04:07] | – How’s she doing? – Like a champ. | -她情况如何 -挺好的 |
[04:09] | – So far, so good. – Well, that’s good to hear. | -目前还不错 -那就好 |
[04:11] | You make sure Deacon takes whatever time he needs. | 迪肯想休息多久都可以 |
[04:13] | I told Deacon I just want him home, | 我跟迪肯说我只想他在家 |
[04:15] | feeding Annie ice cream in bed. | 坐在床上给安妮喂冰淇淋 |
[04:16] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:27] | Put word on the street. | 放出消息 |
[04:28] | There’s a bounty for the crew that did this. | 找出抢我们的那帮人 事成有奖 |
[04:43] | You get anything yet? | 有什么结果了吗 |
[04:44] | G-Boy phones are lighting up like crazy. | 帮派小子们的手机打个不停 |
[04:46] | And they’re mostly all speaking Korean. | 他们多数都是在讲韩语 |
[04:47] | You think I brought you along ’cause you’re cute? | 你觉得我们请你来是因为你长得帅吗 |
[04:49] | Start translating the calls and get us some transcripts ASAP. | 赶快把电话内容翻译出来给我们 |
[04:52] | Impressive. | 很不错 |
[04:56] | Come on, now. You’re the one with the photographic memory. | 快点的 你有过目不忘的能力 |
[04:58] | You tell me. How many stings is that for us? | 快告诉我 我们设过几次局 |
[05:00] | Over the past ten years, 11. | 这十年来 十一次 |
[05:03] | Combined total of 364 kilos of dope off the street. | 共成功缴获364千克毒品 |
[05:07] | – Well, damn. Time sure flies, doesn’t it? -It does. | -厉害了 时间飞逝 不是吗 -确实 |
[05:11] | Hey, how’s my little dude, Calvin? | 我那小兄弟 卡尔文怎么样了 |
[05:12] | You know, I haven’t seen him | 自从我们赢了少年橄榄球锦标赛后 |
[05:12] | since we won that peewee football tournament. | 就没有见过他了 |
[05:14] | That youngster right there is a natural at toting that rock. | 那个孩子天生是打橄榄球的料 |
[05:17] | Well, I got him into private school in the Palisades. | 我把他弄进了帕利塞兹的私立学校 |
[05:19] | – The Palisades? – Don’t ask about the price tag. | -帕利塞兹 -别问我花了多少钱 |
[05:23] | Believe me, it’s worth it. | 相信我 这钱花得值 |
[05:25] | Look at him. Little man is sharp. | 看看他 小伙子挺精神的 |
[05:27] | But he’s not a Crenshaw Cougar anymore? | 但他现在不喜欢克伦肖美洲豹队了 |
[05:28] | He is a Palisades Pelican now. | 他现在是帕利塞兹鹈鹕队的球迷了 |
[05:30] | Oh, so you gonna make me drive | 所以你要我 |
[05:32] | all the way through traffic | 大老远开着车 |
[05:33] | from the south side to the Palisades | 从南边到帕利塞兹 |
[05:35] | just so I can yell plays at my football godson? | 就为了为我干儿子的橄榄球赛加油打气 |
[05:37] | Think of it as a seaside getaway. | 就当成是一次海滨度假吧 |
[05:39] | All right, all right. | 行 行 |
[05:40] | You know you can count me in. | 我一定会去的 |
[05:42] | I don’t know if you’re ready for this, though. | 我不知道你准备好了没 |
[05:44] | That right there is tofu stir-fry. | 这道菜叫做爆炒豆腐 |
[05:47] | High protein, low calorie– all net. | 高蛋白 低热量 全素 |
[05:50] | And why aren’t you married yet? | 你怎么还没成家 |
[05:52] | Come on, K.C. Too busy chasing bad guys. | 得了吧 KC 太忙了 整天都在追坏人 |
[05:55] | You know, next month, I hit my 20th. | 下个月 我工作就满二十年了 |
[05:57] | Been thinking about cashing in my pension early, | 我一直在考虑提前退休 |
[06:00] | so I can be there, watch Calvin grow up. | 好能陪在卡尔文身边 看着他长大 |
[06:02] | Wait a minute, Killer K.C. is gonna turn in her shield? | 等下 罪犯杀手KC要交出自己的警徽了 |
[06:08] | But you know what? | 不过你知道吗 |
[06:09] | I feel you. | 我理解你 |
[06:10] | Well, if this is your last one, | 如果这次是你最后一次任务 |
[06:12] | we got to make it count. | 我们一定要成功 |
[06:17] | You all good? | 你还好吗 |
[06:19] | This is dessert muffin week. | 本周是甜点松饼周 |
[06:20] | It might be really difficult getting the piping… | 给糕点裱花可能真的很有难度 |
[06:25] | We don’t have to watch this. | 我们可以不看这个 |
[06:27] | Hmm? No, I love Muffin Fights. | 没事 我喜欢看《松饼大战》 |
[06:30] | Muffin Wars. | 是《松饼战争》 |
[06:31] | Matthew and Lila are all tucked in. Finally. | 马修和莱拉都睡下了 真是不容易 |
[06:34] | And I read Sweetie Pie to sleep with a little James Ellroy. | 我跟他们念了《小甜派》还有一点犯罪小说 |
[06:41] | You having an affair I should know about? | 你有什么事需要告诉我的吗 |
[06:44] | That you should know about? No. | 该告诉你的 没有 |
[06:46] | Hondo and the team just pulled a drug rip in K-Town. | 洪都和小队在韩国城搞了一场缴获毒品行动 |
[06:49] | David, just go in already. | 大卫 你去吧 |
[06:50] | No, you just had brain surgery. | 不行 你刚动完脑部手术 |
[06:51] | Two weeks ago. | 已经两周了 |
[06:52] | I’m not leaving your side. | 我不要丢下你 |
[06:54] | I just think we need to get back to life as usual | 我就是觉得我们应该找个时间 |
[06:57] | – at some point, and… – And you’re starting | -恢复平常的生活 -你现在有点 |
[06:58] | to drive her a little nuts. | 把她搞神经了 |
[07:00] | She’s just too afraid to tell you. | 她都不敢跟你说 |
[07:01] | – Mom. – What? | -妈 -怎么了 |
[07:02] | I think he should take the hint and vacate the premises. | 我觉得他应该顺着台阶下去赶快离开 |
[07:05] | Right, Sergeant? | 对吗 警司 |
[07:07] | You got her? | 交给你了 |
[07:08] | I’ve had her for 37 years. | 我照顾她37年了 |
[07:10] | I’m not giving her up now. | 我不想现在离开她 |
[07:12] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[07:13] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是的 -好吧 |
[07:15] | – Bye. – All right. | -拜 -走了 |
[07:20] | Hey, Deac! Oh, man, I missed you, buddy. | 迪肯 兄弟 我好想你 |
[07:24] | – How’s Annie doing? – She’s good. | -安妮怎么样了 -挺好的 |
[07:25] | She’s so good, she kicked me out of the house. | 她很好 刚把我赶出家门 |
[07:27] | She wanted to, uh, thank you all for the flowers and the cards | 她想谢谢你们送的花和卡片 |
[07:30] | and cupcakes. | 还有纸杯蛋糕 |
[07:32] | And the police officer strippergram. | 以及警察制服脱衣舞服务 |
[07:34] | Was he awesome? | 他帅不帅 |
[07:35] | Let’s just say he was well-oiled and completely inappropriate. | 不如说他喝得醉醺醺 一点都不得体吧 |
[07:38] | But I haven’t seen her laugh like that in a long time. | 但我很久没见她笑得那么开心了 |
[07:41] | Awesome. | 赞 |
[07:42] | Deac. Good to have you back, man. | 迪肯 你回来真是太好了 |
[07:45] | Ready to rock. | 整装待发 |
[07:46] | – What do we got? – Results from the field kit | -有什么消息 -便捷检测箱的毒品检测 |
[07:48] | came back. Fentanyl tested at 90%. | 结果出来了 芬太尼含量百分之九十 |
[07:51] | Purest I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过最纯的 |
[07:53] | As expected, the G-Boys are reaching out to various contacts, | 正如预期 G帮成员联络了各路人马 |
[07:55] | but the one person a few of them called was Eddie Rhee. | 其中为数不多的人打给了一个叫艾迪·李的人 |
[07:58] | Rhee’s vice president of the Wilshire Hope chain of banks. | 李是威尔希尔希望连锁银行的副总裁 |
[08:01] | He’s got financial ties in South Korea | 他在韩国有金融联系 |
[08:02] | and the ability to transfer large amounts of cash overseas. | 以及海外转移大量资金的能力 |
[08:05] | He’s also got two mansions in Hancock Park– | 他在汉考克公园有两所公寓 |
[08:08] | one for his wife and their kids, | 一所是给老婆孩子的 |
[08:10] | the other for his mistress and their kids. | 另一所是给情人和孩子的 |
[08:12] | And guess who’s on the payroll as Rhee’s private bodyguard. | 猜猜谁是李的私人保镖 |
[08:15] | Peter Kwon. | 彼得·权 |
[08:16] | Head of the Golden Boys. | 金童帮的头儿 |
[08:17] | Recently paroled from Soledad after doing eight years | 因为袭击洛城警局的骑警入狱八年 |
[08:19] | for assault on an LAPD motorcycle cop. | 最近才假释出来 |
[08:22] | He’s dangerous, so on your toes. | 他很危险 保持警惕 |
[08:28] | That right there– | 那边的就是 |
[08:29] | best black noodles joint in the city, hands down. | 整个城里最好吃的黑酱拌面店 近在眼前 |
[08:32] | Never knew you were such a connoisseur of Korean cuisine. | 原来你是个韩国料理的内行啊 |
[08:34] | Fresh out of the academy, I spent my first two years in K-Town. | 警校毕业的头两年 我在韩国街当值 |
[08:36] | I’m like an honorary Asian around here. | 在这里可以当我是荣誉亚洲人 |
[08:39] | Uh-huh. Heard that from white cops before. | 这话以前听白人警察讲过 |
[08:41] | Then we go out drinking, they don’t know soju from sake. | 然后我们去喝酒 他们分不清烧酒和米酒 |
[08:44] | Yeah, well, both rice wines, grasshopper, | 两个都是米酿的 小蝗虫 |
[08:46] | but soju’s Korean at 21% alcohol. | 但是韩国烧酒酒精含量21% |
[08:49] | Sake’s Japanese at only 15%. | 日本米酒只有15% |
[08:51] | Ah, so you picked up a few things in K-Town. | 看来你在韩国街学了点东西 |
[08:54] | I did a year undercover in Chinatown. | 我在唐人街做了一年卧底 |
[08:56] | Dude, L.A.’s Chinatown is, like, two blocks. | 老兄 洛杉矶的唐人街大概只有两个街区 |
[08:59] | If you lasted a year undercover, you must’ve been wearing | 如果你做了一年卧底 你肯定养了 |
[09:00] | one hell of a fake mustache. | 一撮假胡子 |
[09:04] | He got you on that one, Tan. | 你被他说中了 谭 |
[09:05] | Let’s make this an easy in-and-out. | 轻松点完成任务吧 |
[09:15] | Eddie Rhee, | 艾迪·李 |
[09:16] | we have a warrant for your arrest | 我们有一份你的逮捕令 |
[09:17] | for the distribution of | 罪名是非法买卖 |
[09:18] | schedule 1 narcotics. | 一类麻醉药品 |
[09:20] | Narcotics? | 麻醉药品 |
[09:23] | – Th-That can’t be right. – I’m sure | -这不对 -我知道 |
[09:24] | you don’t want to cause a scene in front of your customers, | 你不想在你的顾客面前闹得很难看 |
[09:27] | so I suggest you turn around. | 所以我建议你转过身 |
[09:34] | Take that piece and lay it on the floor | 把枪放在地上 |
[09:36] | right now! Before you have a problem. | 就是现在 在你惹上麻烦之前 |
[09:38] | – You got a warrant for me? – I know you’re Peter Kwon, | -你有我的逮捕令吗 -我知道你是彼得·权 |
[09:40] | and you like to go after cops. | 你喜欢盯着警察上 |
[09:41] | So drop the gun now! | 所以现在马上放下枪 |
[09:44] | Come and take it. | 你来拿啊 |
[09:55] | 慢着 请镇定一点 | |
[09:57] | It’s okay, folks. It’s okay. | 没事的 各位 没事的 |
[09:59] | – Got him. – They got him. | -抓住了 -他们抓住了 |
[10:02] | Street. | 斯特里特 |
[10:04] | Letting a trash-talking roughneck get in your head | 被一个满嘴胡话的无赖挑衅 |
[10:07] | makes you the fool, not him. | 看起来像傻子的是你 不是他 |
[10:08] | That bullet could’ve hit a civilian. | 那发子弹很可能击中平民 |
[10:10] | Or one of your teammates. | 或是你的队友 |
[10:12] | Some days you just seem to forget | 有时候你好像就是会忘记 |
[10:13] | the golden rules of SWAT. | 特警队的金科玉律 |
[10:14] | What’s rule number three? | 规则三是什么 |
[10:16] | Always keep your cool. | 永远保持冷静 |
[10:23] | This proposal outlines what I called an ethics panel, | 这份提案大纲 也就是我说的道德小组 |
[10:26] | which would be made up of seven members– | 由七名成员组成 |
[10:28] | four civilians and three officers. | 四位平民 三位警员 |
[10:30] | With seven, there’s never a deadlock. | 七是单数 就不会出现僵局 |
[10:32] | And all use-of-force cases moving forward | 所有滥用武力的案件 |
[10:33] | will be reviewed by them, | 在进一步审理前都由他们过目 |
[10:35] | so people can’t say | 人们就不会再说 |
[10:36] | the LAPD ever covered up a police shooting. | 洛城警局掩盖警察枪击平民 |
[10:38] | And with real teeth in the penalties, any bad cops… | 有了真正严格的处罚 所有的坏警察 |
[10:40] | Will think twice now about breaking the law. | 在犯法前都要三思了 |
[10:44] | The rank and file will see this | 老百姓会将其视之为 |
[10:45] | as a politically correct move to reduce the police union’s power. | 一个政治正确的提案 这会削弱警察工会的权力 |
[10:48] | Good cops will grumble, but they’ll go along with it. | 好警察会发发牢骚 但他们还是会同意实行的 |
[10:50] | And bad cops will get drummed out. | 坏警察则会出局 |
[10:52] | I think it’s worth any grief I might get. | 这值得我承担任何不幸 |
[10:55] | The panel would also be made up of volunteers. | 小组成员自愿报名 |
[10:57] | There’s no compensation for any position. | 没有任何职位补偿金 |
[10:59] | So the department pays zero | 局里可以不花一分钱 |
[11:01] | – for better relations with the public. – Not to mention | -搞好警察和公众的关系 -更别提 |
[11:03] | the tens of millions it could potentially save | 这项提议可能会有助于减少起诉政府的案件 |
[11:04] | in lawsuits against the city. | 省下数千万 |
[11:06] | This is great. | 确实很棒 |
[11:07] | Oh, I got to run. | 我得抓紧了 |
[11:08] | I got a school board meeting in 30 minutes. | 再有三十分钟要去开校董事会议 |
[11:11] | LAPD. The L.A. school board. | 洛城警局 洛杉矶学校董事会 |
[11:14] | You’re a busy man, Michael. | 你是个大忙人啊 迈克尔 |
[11:16] | And you’re a rising star. | 而你是后起之秀 |
[11:18] | You know, this city’s never had a female police chief. | 你知道 这座城市还从没有过女警察局长 |
[11:20] | Just saying. I’ll look this over, | 说说而已 我会看完这个 |
[11:23] | circle back. | 回见 |
[11:28] | It wasn’t a rival crew that ripped your keys, Eddie. | 不是你的竞争对手抢了你的货 艾迪 |
[11:31] | It was us. | 是我们干的 |
[11:32] | So it looks like you only got one play here. | 所以你似乎只有一个选择 |
[11:34] | Admit the fentanyl is yours, | 承认芬太尼是你的 |
[11:36] | and the U.S. Attorney will take that into consideration | 检察官可能会在量刑时 |
[11:38] | during sentencing. | 考虑进去 |
[11:39] | Sounds like a deal to me, considering all the poison | 这个交易听着不错 毕竟你往洛杉矶 |
[11:42] | you smuggled into L.A. | 走私了那么多毒品 |
[11:43] | How does a well-respected banker get wrapped up | 一个受人尊敬的银行家怎么会卷入 |
[11:45] | in dealing narcotics? | 毒品交易的呢 |
[11:46] | You start living beyond your means? | 你的生活入不敷出吗 |
[11:48] | Paying for two McMansions and two different families? | 承担两间公寓和两个不同的家庭的开支 |
[11:51] | Your wife and your little sidepiece, | 你的正妻和小妾 |
[11:52] | do they know about each other? | 他们知道对方的存在吗 |
[11:53] | I mean, because where I’m from, | 我说 要是在我的家乡 |
[11:54] | they would have burned each other’s houses down by now. | 她俩早就把对方的房子给烧了 |
[11:58] | Sorry, but we need to wrap it up. | 抱歉 审讯要结束了 |
[11:59] | We just brought him in, | 我们刚逮到他 |
[12:01] | and his bail is $2 million. | 保释金两百万 |
[12:02] | It’s been paid. | 钱已经付好了 |
[12:04] | Any further questions, | 如果有任何问题 |
[12:05] | the DEA can reach me at that number. | 禁毒署可以打这个号码联系我 |
[12:11] | I tried stalling as long as I could. | 我尽可能拖延了 |
[12:13] | Rhee’s Maserati. | 李的玛莎拉蒂车 |
[12:15] | Are they gonna release it | 他们要从扣押所 |
[12:15] | to him from the impound lot? | 把车还给他吗 |
[12:17] | His lawyer said it wasn’t officially listed | 他的律师说这车没有正式 |
[12:19] | on the warrant. | 列在逮捕令上 |
[12:20] | All right, before Rhee signs off on his ride, | 好吧 李拿到他的坐骑前 |
[12:21] | we stick on a GPS tracker, see where he goes. | 我们放一个定位追踪器 看他去哪里 |
[12:25] | Three cars on a revolving tail. | 分三辆车跟上 |
[12:27] | Follow a hundred yards back, | 保持一百码距离 |
[12:28] | take turns in his rearview. | 轮流跟在他后面 |
[12:30] | If Rhee gets anywhere near a G-Boy connected to the drugs, | 一旦李到达任何G帮的毒品窝藏点 |
[12:32] | we revoke his bail. Let’s ride. | 我们就撤销保释 上吧 |
[12:44] | Right there’s Mr. Pak’s. | 那边是朴先生的店 |
[12:46] | Kick-ass tailor. He alters my dress blues | 很牛的裁缝 他把我的衣服改成蓝色 |
[12:48] | but only charges half-price. | 只收一半价格 |
[12:50] | And that spa right there is open 24 hours. | 那边的水疗馆24小时营业 |
[12:53] | Man, I pulled my hamstring chasing a banger | 老天 当时查五氯酚的时候 追辆都是灰的破车 |
[12:55] | dusted on PCP. | 拉伤了脚筋 |
[12:56] | The hot steam room in there cures all. | 那里的汗蒸彻底治愈了我 |
[12:58] | I get it, Luca. You know K-Town. | 知道了卢卡 你了解韩国城 |
[13:03] | Damn, K-Girls. You ever date one? | 韩国女孩 你约过吗 |
[13:05] | Most Asian girls I know remind me of my mom, | 我认识的大部分亚洲女生都会让我想起我妈 |
[13:08] | so not really. | 所以没有 |
[13:09] | I’m seeing this blonde down in Venice right now. | 我现在和威尼斯大道的一个金发女生约会 |
[13:11] | She listens to Suicidal Tendencies, | 她喜欢听自杀倾向乐队的歌 |
[13:13] | loves cheap beer. | 喜欢喝廉价啤酒 |
[13:14] | She doesn’t give a damn my family isn’t rich. | 她根本不在乎我家有钱与否 |
[13:17] | Man, you don’t see many blondes on the arm of an Asian dude. | 很少看到金发女生挽着亚洲男人吧 |
[13:20] | My man flipped the fetish. | 好小子让人爱得痴狂啊 |
[13:25] | Rhee’s just pulled into a parking garage off St. Andrews. | 李刚刚把车停进了圣安德鲁的一个停车场 |
[13:28] | They got two entrances. We’ll cover the front, | 停车场有两个入口 我们负责前门 |
[13:30] | and I’ll get another car to cover the rear. | 我会安排另一辆车负责后门 |
[13:35] | He told me to meet here. | 他约我来这见面 |
[13:36] | Put it in park. | 熄火 |
[14:18] | This is 20-David to all D-teams. | 这里是20D 呼叫D队全员 |
[14:19] | Rhee is on the move. | 李正在移动 |
[14:20] | We do not have eyes yet. | 我们还未看到人 |
[14:25] | That Chrysler. | 那辆克莱斯勒 |
[14:26] | That’s our signal, | 信号是从那里来的 |
[14:27] | but that’s not Rhee’s Maserati. | 但那不是李的玛莎拉蒂车 |
[14:29] | Listen up, we got a GPS switch. | 大家注意 GPS被换到了另一辆车 |
[14:31] | It’s a Chrysler 300. | 是一辆克莱斯勒300系列 |
[14:33] | Plate number three, zero, one, Paul, Charles, Edward. | 车牌为301PCE |
[14:36] | Luca, you and Tan sit on the garage, | 卢卡 你和谭继续在停车场里 |
[14:38] | see if Rhee comes out. | 看看李是否出来 |
[14:39] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[14:40] | Deac, the car’s headed south on Kenmore. | 迪肯 那辆车正开往肯莫尔南面 |
[14:43] | – I need you to cut it off. – On it. | -把它拦下来 -立刻行动 |
[14:51] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[14:52] | Lower your window, let me see your hands. | 摇下车窗 举起双手 |
[15:04] | All clear. No sign of him. | 没人 他不在车里 |
[15:06] | – Where’s Eddie Rhee? – Who? | -艾迪·李在哪 -谁 |
[15:07] | – Who do you work for? – Uber, man. | -你为谁干活 -当然是优步啊 |
[15:09] | I-I picked up extra shifts ’cause my wife, she lost her job. | 我妻子失业了 所以我兼职开车 |
[15:15] | Luca, tell me you and Tan got eyes on Rhee in that garage. | 卢卡 告诉我你和谭在停车场里看到李了 |
[15:18] | Negative, boss. | 没有 老大 |
[15:19] | Just searched it. Rhee’s gone. | 刚刚搜查过 李不见了 |
[15:21] | Well, he didn’t just vanish. | 他不可能凭空消失的 |
[15:22] | Let’s fan out, find that Maserati. | 大家散开 找到那辆玛莎拉蒂车 |
[15:29] | How did Rhee find the GPS tracker on his whip that fast? | 李怎么会那么快在他车里找到GPS追踪器 |
[15:31] | My friend in organized crime, he says that there’s nobody better | 我反黑组的朋友说在反追踪方面 |
[15:34] | at countersurveillance than Korean criminals. | 没人比得过韩国罪犯 |
[15:36] | Wait, wait. Hold up. | 等等 等一下 |
[15:36] | Hold up, hold up. | 等一下 等一下 |
[15:40] | You see what I see? | 你们和我一样都看到了吗 |
[15:42] | Hondo, we got eyes on Rhee’s ride. | 洪都 我们发现了李的车 |
[15:51] | LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[15:52] | Step out of the car right now! | 立即下车 |
[15:55] | He said out of the car! Now! | 他说了立刻下车 |
[15:59] | Luca. | 卢卡 |
[16:05] | Damn. | 我去 |
[16:07] | Korean choker. | 韩式勒死法 |
[16:08] | That’s serious old country. | 真是个古老的国家 |
[16:10] | Chain saw blade and a padlock. | 链锯片和挂锁 |
[16:11] | Poor bastard asphyxiates and bleeds to death at the same time. | 可怜的混蛋同时窒息加流血而死 |
[16:14] | Means someone thought he’d talk. | 就是说有人认为他会把他们供出来 |
[16:16] | Which means Rhee was never the top dog in K-Town. | 就是说李根本不是韩国城的老大 |
[16:19] | Well, whoever he is, | 无论谁是老大 |
[16:19] | he’s gonna be looking to get rid of anyone he thinks is a loose end. | 他想要解决他认为可能会是麻烦的人 |
[16:23] | – Annie? – David, it’s Mary Beth. | -安妮 -大卫 我是玛丽·贝丝 |
[16:25] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[16:26] | Annie got up and wanted to take a walk. | 安妮起床 想出去散散步 |
[16:27] | She made it ten feet and collapsed. | 她走了几十米就倒下了 |
[16:29] | They’re putting her in the ambulance now. | 他们现在送她上救护车 |
[16:31] | David, it’s bad. | 大卫 情况很糟 |
[16:34] | – Deac, what is it? – It’s Annie again! | -迪肯 怎么了 -安妮又出事了 |
[16:38] | They said that if she got through the first week | 他们说如果她撑过第一周 |
[16:39] | without any relapses, that she’d be fine. | 病情没有复发 那她就会没事 |
[16:42] | She’s supposed to be past this. | 不应该发生这种事的 |
[16:43] | With the type of surgery your wife had, | 你妻子动的大手术 |
[16:45] | there was always a concern of a blood clot forming. | 是会有一定几率产生血栓的 |
[16:47] | Our on-call surgeon will be here in a half an hour. | 我们当值手术医生半小时就会到 |
[16:49] | – A half hour? – I-I know you’re upset. | -半小时 -我知道你很难过 |
[16:52] | We have her stabilized now, | 我们已经把她的情况稳定下来了 |
[16:53] | so I’m having the OR prepped as we speak. | 这会我正在准备手术室 |
[16:58] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[16:59] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[17:00] | It’s a-a blood clot now. | 演变成血栓了 |
[17:01] | Excuse me. You’re SWAT, right? | 打扰一下 你们是反恐特警队的吧 |
[17:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:05] | Before I was an RN, I worked as an EMT. | 在我成为注册护士之前 我做过急救队员 |
[17:07] | Had my share of calls | 曾经有过几次 |
[17:09] | where you guys walked me through gunfire | 你们带我穿越枪战现场 |
[17:10] | to help a patient. | 去救助病人的经历 |
[17:13] | From one first responder to another, | 大家同样身为现场急救员 |
[17:15] | I-I hate to say this, but… | 我不想说这话 但是 |
[17:16] | What? Hate to say what? | 什么 不想说什么话 |
[17:19] | The on-call surgeon is okay. | 当值手术医生很好 |
[17:21] | But if someone I love needed this procedure, | 但如果我深爱的人需要做这个手术 |
[17:23] | I’d want the vascular specialist, | 我会想要找血管专家 |
[17:25] | Evan Chandler. | 埃文·钱德勒 |
[17:26] | Okay, where’s he? | 好 他在哪里 |
[17:27] | Celebrating his 20th wedding anniversary. | 正在庆祝他的二十年结婚纪念日 |
[17:29] | Is there a way to reach him? | 有办法联系到他吗 |
[17:30] | Maybe not, but… | 也许没有 但是 |
[17:33] | if I was you, I would try whatever I could. | 如果我是你 我会尽全力去试 |
[17:37] | I’ll talk to the hospital director, see what we can do. | 我会和医院院长聊聊 看看能做些什么 |
[17:44] | Rhee’s dead. Probably at the hands of someone higher up | 李死了 也许是他上面的人干的 |
[17:46] | who’s afraid of where we’ve been looking. | 而这个人怕我们查他 |
[17:48] | We’ve pored over all the wiretaps. | 我们已经仔细检查了所有窃听装置 |
[17:50] | As far as we can tell, Rhee never called anyone above him. | 目前来看 李没给上面的人打过电话 |
[17:52] | All right, let’s split up and round up the rest of the G-Boys. | 我们分头围捕G帮的余党 |
[17:55] | We hit them hard enough, someone’s gonna talk. | 把他们逼急了 肯定会有人开口的 |
[17:58] | Hondo, any word on Annie? | 洪都 有安妮的消息吗 |
[18:00] | She’s critical. | 她现在情况危机 |
[18:01] | Hospital’s trying to get in touch with the specialist she needs. | 医院正在想办法联系她所需的专家 |
[18:03] | How’s Deac holding up? | 迪肯怎么样 |
[18:05] | – I can only imagine. – Anything we can do for him? | -我想象不到 -有什么我们能帮忙的吗 |
[18:07] | The best thing we can all do | 我们现在只能 |
[18:08] | is just keep sending positive thoughts. | 不断地给他传达积极的想法 |
[18:22] | Hello, Calvin. | 你好啊 卡尔文 |
[18:23] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:24] | Call me Halmoni. | 叫我祖母吧 |
[18:25] | It means grandmother. | 就是奶奶的意思 |
[18:26] | I got a grandma that picks me up. | 我有奶奶会来接我 |
[18:28] | She couldn’t make it, | 她来不了 |
[18:29] | so she asked me to bring you home. | 所以她叫我来带你回家 |
[18:31] | Okay. But first, you got to tell me the code word. | 好吧 但是你要先告诉我暗号 |
[18:34] | I don’t get in a car with anyone who doesn’t know the code word. | 我不会跟不知道暗号的人上车的 |
[18:39] | Calvin, | 卡尔文 |
[18:40] | if you don’t get in, | 如果你不上车 |
[18:41] | I promise we’ll kill her. | 我保证我们会杀了她 |
[18:43] | You want to be the boy who got his grandmother killed? | 你可不想害死自己的奶奶吧 |
[19:10] | All right, you all got addresses of your targets. | 你们都拿到了目标人物的地址 |
[19:12] | Let’s hit the G-Boys hard and fast. | 我们要对G帮快速重拳出击 |
[19:14] | Hey, Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[19:15] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[19:24] | Calvin… | 卡尔文 |
[19:26] | They took him. | 被他们抓走了 |
[19:38] | Tell me you got something. | 告诉我你有发现 |
[19:39] | Agent Walsh, your mother is fine. | 沃尔什探员 你母亲没事 |
[19:40] | One of our unis found her on foot | 我们的一位警员在日落大道和405街附近 |
[19:41] | near Sunset and the 405. | 发现她在步行 |
[19:43] | She was carjacked, but her purse and phone were inside, | 她被人劫车 但是钱包和手机都在车里 |
[19:45] | so she couldn’t call you. | 所以她没法打给你 |
[19:46] | What about Calvin? | 那卡尔文呢 |
[19:47] | We’ve got a dozen units canvassing the area. | 我们已经派了十几名警员去仔细搜索那个区域 |
[19:49] | You got cameras all around the perimeter. | 那个周围到处都有监控 |
[19:50] | You download the footage? | 你下载监控录像了吗 |
[19:51] | We did, but the vehicle didn’t have plates. | 查了 但是那辆车没有牌照 |
[19:53] | We issued an Amber Alert, | 我们发布了安珀警报 |
[19:55] | – but without a license number… – All right. | -但是没有车牌号 -好吧 |
[19:58] | KC K.C. | |
[19:59] | K.C., look at me. | KC 看着我 |
[20:01] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[20:05] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:06] | We have your son. | 你儿子在我们手上 |
[20:08] | Walk away from any police right now, | 离所有警察远点 |
[20:09] | and make sure you’re the only one who can hear this. | 确保只有你一个人能听到我说的话 |
[20:14] | Okay. I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[20:16] | If you want your son back alive, you’ll meet us alone– | 如果你想要你儿子活命 你必须一个人来见我们 |
[20:18] | no other DEA agents or police– | 不得带其他缉毒局探员或警察 |
[20:20] | and return the drugs you stole from us. | 然后把你从我们这偷走的毒品还给我们 |
[20:22] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[20:23] | Do not play games with us. | 不要和我们耍花招 |
[20:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:27] | But I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[20:28] | I don’t have the authorization to do that. | 我无权做这种事 |
[20:30] | If you want money, I can get you money. | 如果你想要钱 我可以给你钱 |
[20:32] | We only want what is ours. | 我们只想拿回我们的东西 |
[20:34] | We will call you back in two hours with a location. | 我们两小时候会再打给你告知地点 |
[20:36] | If you bring anyone else, your son’s throat is cut. | 如果你带其他人来 我们就割开你儿子的喉咙 |
[20:43] | KC K.C.? | |
[20:46] | Who was that? | 谁的电话 |
[20:50] | That’s where we’re at. The caller says | 现在是这样的 打电话来的人说 |
[20:51] | they want their 50 kilos back in exchange for Calvin. | 他们要我们用他们的五十公斤毒品换卡尔文 |
[20:53] | Well, you know we can’t do that. | 我们不可能这么做 |
[20:55] | We’ll get him back, | 我们会把他救回来 |
[20:56] | but we got to do it a different way. | 但是我们会另想办法 |
[20:58] | What if we put GPS chips | 我们能不能在毒品中 |
[20:59] | inside the kilos, so we know where they go? | 放入定位芯片 查出他们去哪里了 |
[21:02] | We’ve already seen how GPS trackers worked before. | 之前我们也用过定位芯片了 |
[21:04] | – They’ll be looking for them. – All right, fine. | -他们会找到的 -好吧 |
[21:06] | If we can’t use the real keys, then we mock up 50 fake ones. | 如果我们不能用真货 那就伪造五十公斤 |
[21:09] | K.C. shows up to the meet while we lay back. | 我们佯装撤离 KC去会面 |
[21:11] | When those kidnappers show up, we take them down. | 绑架犯一出现 我们就抓住他们 |
[21:13] | I’ve done enough of these deals to see how they go down. | 我做过很多这种交易 我知道他们的手段 |
[21:15] | They’re gonna bring a chemist to vet the purity. | 他们会带一名药剂师来监测纯度 |
[21:17] | If the fentanyl comes back baking soda, Calvin is dead. | 如果他们要的芬太尼变成了小苏打 卡尔文就死定了 |
[21:24] | I’m sorry, Agent Walsh. | 对不起 沃尔什探员 |
[21:26] | But what Hondo just pitched, | 但是只有洪都刚刚提到的 |
[21:27] | that’s the only legal option we have here. | 这个办法是合法的 |
[21:29] | What if it was your child? | 如果是你的孩子呢 |
[21:34] | I’d be as sick about it as you are. | 我会和你一样难受 |
[21:36] | KC K.C. | |
[21:37] | You know how I feel about Calvin. | 你知道我平时怎么对卡尔文的 |
[21:39] | You got to trust me on this one. | 你要相信我 |
[21:41] | We’ll make it work. | 我们会成功的 |
[21:45] | Let’s… let’s get some fake keys bundled | 我们…我们趁这些混蛋还没有打回来 |
[21:48] | before these bastards call back. | 赶紧做假毒品 |
[22:05] | Hey. I called your office. They said you were here. | 我刚打给你的办公室 他们说你在这里 |
[22:07] | I signed off on every detail. It just needs our signatures. | 我所有条款都签了 还需要你的签名 |
[22:10] | – That sounds… great. – I’m sorry. | -听起来…不错 -不好意思 |
[22:12] | Am I… am I missing something? | 有…有哪里不对吗 |
[22:15] | – Is that Sergeant Kay? – His wife needs emergency brain surgery. | -那是凯警司吗 -他的妻子需要动紧急脑部手术 |
[22:19] | I’ve been trying to get ahold of the specialist she needs, | 我一直在联络她需要的专家 |
[22:20] | but he’s not reachable. | 但一直联系不上 |
[22:23] | Anything I can do? | 有什么我能做的吗 |
[22:24] | Is there any chance you know Dr. Evan Chandler? | 你认识埃文·钱德勒医生吗 |
[22:27] | His name doesn’t ring a bell. | 没什么印象 |
[22:31] | Annie– she’s… | 安妮…她… |
[22:33] | more than just one of the wives. | 不仅只是一名警察家属 |
[22:36] | She’s my friend. | 她是我的朋友 |
[22:39] | Doesn’t mean I don’t know someone who knows him. | 但我可能认识会认识他的人 |
[22:42] | Let me make a few calls. | 我去打几个电话 |
[22:44] | Appreciate it. | 谢谢你 |
[22:53] | The old fentanyl switcheroo. | 经典芬太尼替换品 |
[22:56] | All right, get these bagged up. | 好了 把这些都包起来 |
[22:57] | They should be calling with the drop zone any minute. | 他们应该很快就会打电话来告知交易地点 |
[23:00] | Agent, you seen K.C.? | 探员 你看到KC了吗 |
[23:03] | Said she was stepping outside to call and check on her mom. | 她说她出去给她妈妈打个电话 |
[23:05] | T-minus five minutes till that incoming call. | 还有五分钟就会打来电话 |
[23:07] | Five minutes to go, and she’s not here, ready? | 还有五分钟 她却不在这里做好准备 |
[23:35] | KC Oh, K.C. | |
[23:39] | K.C. took the real fentanyl out of the evidence locker. | KC把真的芬太尼从证物柜中拿走了 |
[23:43] | She must be headed to the meet alone. | 她肯定一个人去会面了 |
[23:44] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[23:45] | I can’t believe she did this. | 真不敢相信她这么做了 |
[23:46] | If anyone else finds out, she will go to prison. | 如果有人发现了 她肯定要进监狱 |
[23:48] | – So, what are we gonna do? – We aren’t gonna do anything. | -那我们怎么办 -我们什么都不做 |
[23:51] | I’m gonna track down Walsh | 我得趁沃尔什和卡尔文 |
[23:52] | before her and Calvin end up dead. | 还没丧命之前赶紧找到她 |
[23:54] | And what are we supposed to tell Hicks | 万一希克斯经过证物处 |
[23:55] | if he strolls past the evidence | 发现价值两千五百万的芬太尼不见了 |
[23:56] | and notices $25 million worth of fentanyl’s gone AWOL? | 我们应该怎么说 |
[23:59] | He won’t. The fake keys we just packed– | 他不会的 我们刚包好的假货 |
[24:01] | I put ’em in the cage in place of the real ones. | 我都放在真货原来的位置了 |
[24:03] | Listen, what she did was real stupid, | 她的行为很愚蠢 |
[24:05] | but me and K.C. go way back, | 但我和KC认识很久了 |
[24:06] | and Calvin is like a son to me. | 卡尔文就像我的孩子 |
[24:08] | I’m gonna do whatever I got to do to protect them. | 我会尽我所能保护他们 |
[24:10] | But that does not involve | 但我不会让你们 |
[24:11] | any of you risking your jobs. | 赌上你们的饭碗 |
[24:14] | The less you know, the better. | 你们知道的越少越好 |
[24:21] | Hondo? | 洪都 |
[24:26] | Tech agent says the kidnappers haven’t called in yet. | 技术部的探员说绑架犯还没有打来电话 |
[24:28] | They want their drugs, they’ll call when they’re ready. | 他们想要他们的毒品 准备好了就会打过来 |
[24:30] | In the meantime, Agent Walsh just texted. | 同时 沃尔什探员刚发信息来 |
[24:32] | Said she got word from a C.I. | 说她有线人的消息 |
[24:34] | with a possible lead on Calvin’s location. | 可能有卡尔文所在地的线索 |
[24:36] | I’m on my way to meet her now. | 我正要去见她 |
[24:37] | – When was I gonna be informed? – I’m informing you now, sir. | -你打算什么时候告诉我 -我正告诉你 长官 |
[24:40] | – Where’s your team? – They’re on standby. | -你的小队呢 -他们在待命 |
[24:42] | Once I know more, I’ll call ’em from the road with details. | 等我掌握更多情报 我会联系你们 |
[24:52] | What are y’all doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[24:53] | – Look, I told you… – Yeah, yeah. Plausible deniability. | -我告诉你们… -没错 合理推诿 |
[24:55] | Yeah. We heard you the first time. | 你之前说得很清楚了 |
[24:56] | Just got a ping on Agent Walsh’s phone and location. | 查到了沃尔什探员的手机和地址 |
[24:58] | You want to tag along, | 你要一起来吗 |
[24:59] | we got room in the backseat. | 我们的后座还有位置 |
[25:05] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:44] | Arms up. | 举起手 |
[25:58] | I’m a federal agent. | 我是一名联邦探员 |
[26:00] | I don’t shower without a piece. | 我连洗澡都会带枪 |
[26:02] | – I told you we’d find you. – Where’s Calvin? | -我说了我们会找到你 -卡尔文在哪里 |
[26:05] | First we get the bricks, then you get your son. | 先给我们货 再把你儿子还给你 |
[26:18] | That’s it– all 50 keys. | 都在这里了 五十公斤 |
[26:44] | I guess you can see him now. | 你现在可以去见他了 |
[26:46] | He’s in our trunk. | 他在我们的后备箱里 |
[26:55] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[27:05] | Metro SWAT! | 特警队 |
[27:06] | – Drop the weapons! On the ground! – On the ground! | -放下武器 趴在地上 -趴在地上 |
[27:08] | On the ground! Drop the weapons! | 趴在地上 放下武器 |
[27:09] | – On your stomach! – On the ground! | -趴下 -趴在地上 |
[27:10] | – On the ground, on the ground! – Stop it! | -趴下 趴下 -住手 |
[27:11] | Command, roll an ambo to 3600 Wilshire. | 指挥部 派救护车来威尔希尔路3600号 |
[27:14] | On the ground! On the ground! | 趴下 趴下 |
[27:16] | – Where is my son?! Where is he?! – K.C.! | -我儿子在哪里 他在哪里 -KC |
[27:19] | – Where’s my son?! – K.C., let go! | -我的儿子呢 -KC 放手 |
[27:20] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[27:24] | Where’s the boy? | 孩子在哪里 |
[27:25] | – Where’s the boy?! – It’s not my job to know. | -孩子在哪里 -那不是我该知道的 |
[27:31] | Street, take him. | 斯特里特 把他带走 |
[27:34] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[27:35] | Hondo, if they were gonna kill me, | 洪都 如果他们打算杀我 |
[27:36] | – what have they done with Calvin? – K.C., listen to me. | -那他们会怎么对卡尔文 -KC 听我说 |
[27:39] | Whoever’s behind this won’t get rid of their insurance policy | 幕后主使拿不到那些毒品 |
[27:42] | until they have the kilos in their hands. | 就肯定不会除掉他们的保障筹码 |
[27:44] | Calvin’s got to be alive. | 卡尔文肯定还活着 |
[27:47] | I want to believe you. | 我也想相信你 |
[27:53] | You know, when we first got married, | 我们刚结婚的时候 |
[27:56] | Annie was in her second year of law school at Loyola. | 安妮还在洛约拉的法学院上大二 |
[27:58] | She never told me that. | 她没和我说过 |
[28:00] | She was concentrating on environmental law. | 她专注学环境法 |
[28:02] | She wanted to save the world and every creature in it. | 她想拯救世界和这世上的所有生灵 |
[28:05] | Sounds just like her. | 听起来就像她会做的 |
[28:06] | At the time, I was trying out for SWAT. | 那时候 我正在为进反恐特警队而努力 |
[28:08] | I was doing extra training after my patrol shifts… | 不巡逻的时候 我一直在进行额外的训练 |
[28:13] | ’cause I knew I had to… be the best | 因为我知道 想要进特警队 |
[28:15] | if I wanted to make the cut. | 我必须成为最好的那个 |
[28:17] | Annie dropped out. | 安妮退学了 |
[28:21] | She wanted to be home every night… for me. | 为了我 她决定每晚待在家里 |
[28:26] | She said it was only gonna be for a couple semesters, but… | 她说只会耽误几个学期 但是… |
[28:32] | Next thing you know, I make SWAT. | 接下来的事你知道了 我成功进队了 |
[28:36] | Ten years have passed. | 十年就这么过去了 |
[28:42] | She’s raising three kids. | 她抚养了三个孩子 |
[28:48] | You know what this is, right? | 你知道这件事是什么吗 |
[28:52] | It’s a sign from God that I’m a selfish prick. | 这是上帝的启示 说我是个自私的混蛋 |
[28:56] | He’s testing me to see if I even deserve her. | 祂在检验我有没有资格拥有她 |
[28:59] | Deac, Annie loves the life you guys have built together. | 迪肯 安妮爱你们共同筑建的人生 |
[29:04] | She put down all of her own dreams | 她放弃了自己的梦想 |
[29:09] | to support me. | 来支持我 |
[29:14] | And not once in ten years | 十年来 我没有一次 |
[29:15] | have I had to sacrifice anything important for her. | 为了她而牺牲我重要的事 |
[29:27] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[29:28] | This is Dr. Chandler. | 这位是钱德勒医生 |
[29:30] | Annie’s husband? The SWAT sergeant? | 您是安妮的丈夫 特警队警司 |
[29:33] | – Huh? – Yes, sir. | -对吗 -是的 |
[29:33] | I looked at your wife’s MRI on the way in. | 我在过来的路上看了您妻子的核磁共振成像 |
[29:35] | I won’t lie, it’s not pretty. | 我说实话 不是很乐观 |
[29:37] | But she’s prepped for surgery | 但是她已经做了手术准备 |
[29:38] | and I’m ready to operate immediately. | 我可以立刻进行手术 |
[29:40] | You don’t know how much you showing up means to me. | 你不知道你能来对我来说意味着什么 |
[29:42] | Excuse us. | 我们私下说两句 |
[29:44] | Sergeant, I’m gonna tell you what I tell | 警司 我要告诉你一件事 |
[29:46] | all the loved ones of my patients. | 就像我对所有病人家属说的一样 |
[29:49] | My only guarantee is I will do everything in my power | 我唯一能保证的 是我会尽全力 |
[29:52] | to get her through this. | 帮她渡过难关 |
[29:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:58] | How’d you get him? | 你怎么找到他的 |
[30:00] | Important thing is he’s here. | 重要的是他来了 |
[30:04] | I love L.A. bars. | 我喜欢洛杉矶的酒吧 |
[30:06] | No signs in front so you can only find them | 门口不挂招牌 只有熟悉门路的人 |
[30:07] | if you’re a hipster. | 才能找得到 |
[30:09] | – I feel cool. – What’s your contact’s name? | -感觉很酷 -你的联系人叫什么名字 |
[30:10] | Kayla Song. She owns the place, | 凯拉·宋 她是这家店的老板 |
[30:12] | K-Town born and raised. | 韩国城土生土长的 |
[30:17] | – We’re closing. – Kayla, please… | -我们要打烊了 -凯拉 拜托你 |
[30:19] | You got some nerve texting me after all this time. | 这么久过去了 你居然还敢给我发短信 |
[30:21] | You know blue eyes here took me to Burning Man | 几年前带我去火人节 |
[30:23] | a couple years ago, then ghosted me? | 然后突然人间蒸发了 |
[30:24] | Listen, I don’t got time to walk down memory lane. | 听着 我没有时间跟你追忆往兮 |
[30:29] | Look, I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[30:30] | Yeah, sure. | 行吧 |
[30:32] | This is Calvin Walsh, son of a DEA agent. | 他叫卡尔文·沃尔什 是一个缉毒局探员的儿子 |
[30:35] | He was abducted by a Korean woman in her 60s | 他被一个六十多岁的韩国女人绑架了 |
[30:37] | connected to the Golden Boys. | 她跟金童帮有关系 |
[30:38] | It’s a personal favor if you can help us. | 如果你能帮我们 算一个人情 |
[30:40] | You know what’ll happen to me if the G-Boys find out I talked. | 你知道万一他们发现我开口了 他们会对我做什么 |
[30:42] | This is a little boy’s life. | 这事关一个小男孩的性命 |
[30:44] | I promise anything that you tell us | 我保证你告诉我们的事 |
[30:46] | won’t blow back on you. | 不会查到你身上 |
[30:50] | Peter Kwon, head of the G-Boys. | 彼得·权 G帮头目 |
[30:52] | Yeah, we ran into him at the bank earlier today. | 嗯 今天早些时候我们在银行遇见过他 |
[30:54] | His mother, Sang Kwon, she runs their slave trade. | 他的妈妈 桑·权 她经营奴隶贩卖的生意 |
[30:58] | She brings in girls from Seoul and pimps them out. | 她从首尔把姑娘们运来 然后再卖出去 |
[31:01] | They call her Halmoni. | 他们都叫她”奶奶” |
[31:02] | Any idea where she keeps these girls? | 知道她把姑娘们关在哪里吗 |
[31:03] | Sang runs a massage place on Serrano and 6th. | 桑在塞拉诺街和第六大道交叉口开了家按摩房 |
[31:06] | First floor’s legit, but that second floor | 一楼经营合法生意 但是二楼 |
[31:08] | is all sex rooms and God knows what else. | 是卖淫的房间 天知道还有别的什么 |
[31:09] | – Thank you. – You better call me. | -谢谢你 -你最好打电话给我 |
[31:12] | I’m single again, so you know it. | 我现在又是单身了 告诉你一下 |
[31:15] | Guess being an honorary Asian pays off. | 看来当个荣誉亚洲人还是值得的 |
[31:20] | What do we got? | 有什么发现 |
[31:22] | Name on the deed is Sang Kwon and the property’s listed | 地契上显示所有人是桑·权 房产登记的 |
[31:24] | as a clinic for therapeutic touch therapy. | 是以进行触摸疗法的诊所 |
[31:27] | They got security cameras on every corner, | 他们在每个角落都装了监控 |
[31:29] | so we’re gonna have to cut the power. | 我们必须切断电源 |
[31:30] | Yeah. Ready when you are, boss. | 对 时刻等候指令 头儿 |
[31:31] | All right. Luca, Tan, and Chris, | 好 卢卡 谭 还有克里斯 |
[31:34] | cut the lights, take the three-side. | 切断光源 分左右后三路 |
[31:35] | Me and Street will take the front. | 我和斯特里特负责前面 |
[31:36] | Go ahead. Street, strap up. | 上吧 斯特里特 准备好 |
[31:39] | I’m right behind you. | 我跟在你们后面 |
[31:40] | No. No, you’re not. | 不 不行 |
[31:42] | You tried it your way | 你已经试过了你的办法 |
[31:43] | and you almost got yourself killed. | 差点把你自己害死 |
[31:44] | Now we’re gonna do it my way. | 这次要按照我的法子来 |
[31:46] | You stay here and watch the perimeter. | 你待在这里盯着周围情况 |
[31:48] | That’s my boy in there, Hondo. | 我的孩子在里面 洪都 |
[31:49] | I know it is… and I won’t forget it. | 我知道 我也不会忘 |
[31:53] | Let’s go, Street. | 走吧 斯特里特 |
[32:26] | – LAPD SWAT! – LAPD SWAT! | -洛城警局特警队 -洛城警局特警队 |
[32:27] | Left side clear! | 左侧安全 |
[32:29] | Right side clear! | 右侧安全 |
[32:30] | Everyone against the wall! | 所有人靠墙站好 |
[32:36] | Stay down! Let me see your hands! Now! | 趴下 让我看见你的手 立刻 |
[32:39] | – Hands behind your back! Now! – Stay down! | -手背过来 立刻 -趴下 |
[32:42] | Luca, you got a rabbit headed your way! | 卢卡 有一个往你那边逃窜 |
[32:49] | – Come on! Stay! – Left side clear! | -不许动 -左侧安全 |
[32:51] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[32:54] | – Street, stay with him. – Got it. | -斯特里特 看着他 -收到 |
[32:58] | Metro SWAT. Inside. Get inside. Stay down. | 都市特警队 进去 进去 进去待着 |
[33:01] | Get on your stomach. Turn around! Turn around! | 趴下 转过身 趴好 |
[33:04] | – Hands behind your back! – Keep it down! | -手背过去 -把手放下 |
[33:05] | – Go, go, go. – Stay there. | -上上上 -不许动 |
[33:09] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[33:11] | Calvin?! | 卡尔文 |
[33:11] | – Left side clear! – Right side clear! | -左侧安全 -右侧安全 |
[33:16] | It’s a connecting door. | 门是连通的 |
[33:18] | – On three. – Okay. | -数到三 -好 |
[33:24] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[33:31] | – Right side clear. – Left side clear! | -右侧安全 -左侧安全 |
[33:36] | Calvin? | 卡尔文 |
[33:39] | Calvin. | 卡尔文 |
[33:40] | Chris, give me your rubber bullets. | 克里斯 把你的橡胶子弹给我 |
[33:48] | All right. | 好 |
[33:49] | Chris, kick it. | 克里斯 踹门 |
[34:00] | Luca, what’s she saying? | 卢卡 她说了什么 |
[34:01] | She says she’s not gonna let him go | 她说她不会放了他 |
[34:02] | unless we don’t arrest her. | 除非我们不逮捕她 |
[34:04] | You tell her that’s not how this works. | 你告诉她 这是不可能的 |
[34:11] | Calvin. Come on, Calvin. | 卡尔文 来 卡尔文 |
[34:13] | Get out of here. Come on. | 我们离开这里 来 |
[34:16] | My gun has real bullets. | 我的枪里可是装了真的子弹 |
[34:22] | Calvin! | 卡尔文 |
[34:31] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[34:37] | Are you okay, baby? | 你没事吗 宝贝 |
[34:38] | I knew you’d come. | 我就知道你会来 |
[34:40] | Oh, I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[34:53] | Let’s go. Move it! | 上 快 |
[35:10] | We know you and the G-Boys were just muscle. | 我们知道你和G帮的人只是做事的人 |
[35:12] | So who hired you to snatch up Calvin? | 是谁雇你绑架卡尔文的 |
[35:15] | Who had Eddie Rhee killed? | 是谁杀了艾迪·李 |
[35:19] | She says take her to jail. | 她说带她去监狱 |
[35:21] | You tell me who hired you to kidnap Calvin and maybe | 如果你说出是谁雇你绑架了卡尔文 那么也许 |
[35:24] | you don’t live out the rest of your days in Chowchilla. | 你的下半辈子不用在乔奇拉监狱度过 |
[35:27] | Lawyer. | 律师 |
[35:28] | Oh, so you do speak English. | 原来你会讲英文 |
[35:30] | Lawyer. Now. | 叫律师 立刻 |
[35:33] | Get her out of my face. | 把她从我面前带走 |
[35:41] | Chris, Street. | 克里斯 斯特里特 |
[35:44] | Get Walsh’s car back to HQ, | 把沃尔什的车拖回总部 |
[35:46] | swap out the real kilos for the fake ones | 在希克斯发现之前 把真的毒品 |
[35:48] | – before Hicks realizes what’s up. – Okay. | -都换成假的 -好的 |
[35:50] | Hey. So gangster granny doesn’t want to talk. | 帮派奶奶不愿意交代 |
[35:53] | We still got Walsh and the kid back in one piece. | 我们手上还有沃尔什 孩子也完好无损地救回来了 |
[35:56] | And all 50 keys of the fentanyl. | 还有全部的五十公斤芬太尼 |
[35:57] | What we didn’t get is the top dog of K-Town. | 但我们没抓到韩国城的头号罪犯 |
[36:00] | Whoever they are, they’re still out there. | 不管他是谁 他仍旧逍遥法外 |
[36:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:13] | Still in surgery. | 她还在手术中 |
[36:16] | It’s been two hours. | 已经两小时了 |
[36:18] | Annie’s strong. | 安妮很顽强 |
[36:19] | If anybody can pull through this, it’s her. | 如果说有谁能挺过来 那一定是她 |
[36:22] | Sergeant. | 警司 |
[36:24] | Took a little longer than usual, | 比以往的手术用时长了些 |
[36:26] | but I was able to remove the blood clot. | 不过我还是设法将血栓移除了 |
[36:28] | As of right now, your wife is in stable condition. | 目前 您妻子的情况已经稳定了 |
[36:31] | I don’t mean to sound pessimistic, | 我不想表现得很悲观 |
[36:32] | but I was in this exact same place two weeks ago. | 但是两个星期前你们也是这么说的 |
[36:35] | So, please, will you tell me your honest prognosis for her? | 所以 能否告诉我您对她的真实预断 |
[36:39] | With proper aftercare, | 配合适当的术后调养 |
[36:40] | I don’t see any reason why Annie won’t be back | 我认为安妮会在几个月内 |
[36:42] | to her normal self in a few months. | 恢复到正常状态 |
[36:45] | I think we have it handled this time. | 这次我们有把握 |
[36:48] | – Can I see her? – Of course. She’s right down the hall. | -我能看看她吗 -当然 她在走廊尽头的病房 |
[36:50] | The nurse will show you where. | 护士会带你过去 |
[36:52] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢您 -应该的 |
[36:54] | Doc. | 医生 |
[36:55] | Thank you for making the time. | 谢谢您抽出宝贵的时间 |
[36:56] | Absolutely. | 应该的 |
[36:58] | Listen, if you ever need a favor, | 如果您任何时候需要帮忙 |
[37:01] | this is my number. | 这是我的号码 |
[37:03] | – Seriously, use it. – Well, I appreciate it, | -真的 打给我吧 -谢谢 |
[37:05] | but Michael Plank’s got me covered. | 不过有迈克尔·普兰克罩着我了 |
[37:09] | Well, all of us at SWAT greatly appreciate it. | 我们特警队的所有人都很感谢您 |
[37:11] | Yes, we can’t thank you enough. | 对 真的太谢谢您了 |
[37:13] | Anything for LAPD. | 随时为洛城警局效劳 |
[37:14] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 失陪一下 |
[37:16] | I’m late for a glass of champagne with my wife. | 我要赶去和我的妻子享用香槟了 |
[37:18] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[37:23] | The commissioner went above and beyond on this one. | 长官这次帮了大忙了 |
[37:25] | Yes, he did. | 是的 |
[37:33] | I just got off the phone with the DEA director. | 我刚跟禁毒局局长通完话 |
[37:35] | He declared the task force a success. | 他表示特遣队的行动很成功 |
[37:37] | How is it a success, sir, | 这怎么就算成功了 长官 |
[37:38] | when the real top dog | 我们连绑架沃尔什儿子的 |
[37:40] | who kidnapped Walsh’s son isn’t even in custody? | 真正幕后主使都没有抓到 |
[37:42] | We just took tens of millions of dollars worth | 我们缴获了价值千万美元的芬太尼 |
[37:43] | of fentanyl off the street. | 避免了毒品流落街头 |
[37:45] | SWAT dismantled a major L.A. street gang. | 反恐特警队扫除了洛杉矶街头的一大帮派 |
[37:47] | It’s a huge win. | 这是个巨大的胜利 |
[37:48] | Whoever’s behind this had inside intel on this case. | 在这桩案子上 幕后主使有内鬼在帮他 |
[37:51] | They knew Calvin was the son of a DEA agent in charge. | 他们知道卡尔文是缉毒局探员负责人的儿子 |
[37:54] | – They knew where he went to school. – Hondo. | -他们知道他的学校在哪儿 -洪都 |
[37:55] | We’re SWAT. | 我们是特警队 |
[37:57] | We strike targets. | 我们负责突袭行动 |
[37:58] | We don’t lead long-term investigations. | 我们不参与长线调查 |
[38:02] | You have any idea who it might be? | 你有嫌疑人选吗 |
[38:07] | From K.C.’s tech guy. After Calvin was kidnapped, | KC的技术人员查到的 卡尔文被绑架后 |
[38:10] | two calls were made from a burner phone | 桑·权用她的一次性手机 |
[38:12] | Sang Kwon had on her to that guy, Jae Kim, | 给这个人打了两个电话 杰·金 |
[38:15] | who didn’t come up on the DEA’s list of suspects. | 他没有在缉毒局的嫌疑人名单上 |
[38:18] | – Jae Kim, New Seoul Properties? – That’s right. | -杰·金 新首尔房产公司的 -没错 |
[38:20] | Each call lasted only a minute, | 两个电话的通话时长都只有一分钟 |
[38:21] | made directly to his office line. | 都是直拨到他办公室座机上的 |
[38:23] | Kim’s one of the largest real estate developers in the city. | 金是洛杉矶最大的房地产开发商之一 |
[38:25] | What better way to wash dirty drug money in L.A. than real estate? | 在洛杉矶还有比房地产生意更好的洗钱方式吗 |
[38:32] | The head of Narcotics, we worked Hollenbeck together. | 毒品调查科的主管是我以前在霍伦贝克的同事 |
[38:35] | I’ll make sure this file lands on his desk. | 我会确保把这份文件放到他桌上的 |
[38:37] | At the bottom of the pile with the backlog of cases | 放在他们积压已久的那么多 |
[38:39] | Narcotics already has? | 案宗的最下面吗 |
[38:40] | We’ll hand the intel off to the detectives. | 我们会把线索告知给警探 |
[38:42] | If they find dirt on Kim, | 要是他们发现了金的罪证 |
[38:44] | I’ll see that you get to cuff him. | 我让你去把他拷回来 |
[38:54] | You know, K.C., what happened… | KC 这次发生的事 |
[38:57] | it might take a while for Calvin to shake off. | 卡尔文可能会在很长一段时间里都心有余悸 |
[39:00] | I know. He’s a tough kid. | 我知道 他是个坚强的孩子 |
[39:03] | Well, he gets that from his mother. | 是跟他妈妈学的 |
[39:06] | I’m so sorry. I know what I did. | 我很抱歉 我知道我的行为 |
[39:09] | It put you and your team at risk. | 让你和你的队员们冒了风险 |
[39:11] | I wasn’t thinking straight. | 我太不理智了 |
[39:12] | You were thinking about your son. | 你只是在担心你的儿子 |
[39:14] | You best believe I’m gonna find out | 你要相信我会找到 |
[39:15] | who was really behind all this. | 谁是真正的幕后主使 |
[39:17] | Hondo, all I care about right now is that I got Calvin back. | 洪都 我现在只在意我的儿子回到我身边了 |
[39:21] | I’m handing in my papers tomorrow. | 我明天就提交辞呈 |
[39:23] | I can’t be on the job anymore, | 我犯了这样的错 |
[39:25] | not after what I did. | 不能再当警察了 |
[39:27] | All I want to be now is a mom. | 我只想做个好母亲 |
[39:31] | Well, you tell Calvin he better be ready | 你告诉卡尔文 让他准备好 |
[39:33] | to play some ball next month. | 下个月跟我打球 |
[39:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:36] | If you need anything, I got you. You know that. | 如果你需要任何帮助 有我在 你知道的 |
[39:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:47] | – Street. – Yeah? | -斯特里特 -什么事 |
[39:49] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[39:50] | Sam’s Houfbrau. | 萨姆的酒吧 |
[39:51] | It’s Tuesday. They got half-off beers | 今天是星期二 他们那儿有半价啤酒 |
[39:53] | and this dancer who breathes fire. | 还有会表演喷火的舞者 |
[39:54] | All right, well, tickle your vices later, all right? | 好吧 把你的恶习先放一边 |
[39:56] | Right now you’re rolling with me. Let’s go. | 跟我出任务去 走吧 |
[40:00] | With the new MTA expansion along Pico Boulevard from West L.A. | 西洛杉矶到市区沿皮卡大道的 |
[40:04] | to downtown already approved, we will be breaking ground | 新商区扩展方案已获批准 我们将开发 |
[40:09] | on retail and residential properties. | 新建商业与住宅工程 |
[40:11] | All of you courageous enough to invest early with me | 各位有胆量的投资人早早地投资 |
[40:15] | will reap the rewards. | 你们都会获得丰厚回报的 |
[40:18] | Geonbae. | 干杯 |
[40:18] | Geonbae. | 干杯 |
[40:25] | Officers? | 警官们 |
[40:26] | Mr. Kim. | 金先生 |
[40:29] | This is Eddie Rhee, | 这是艾迪·李 |
[40:31] | VP of Wilshire Hope Bank who handles your accounts. | 他是威尔希尔希望银行的副总裁 他执管你的户头 |
[40:33] | We found him strangled to death | 今早我们发现他于自己的车内 |
[40:35] | in his car yesterday. | 被人绞喉身亡 |
[40:40] | Mr. Rhee’s death came as a shock to many of us in our community. | 我们的社区对李先生的死很为震惊 |
[40:43] | But I’m not sure I can help you. | 但是我不确定我能帮到你 |
[40:45] | I only met him a handful of times. | 我与他会面的次数屈指可数 |
[40:47] | But enough times for you to be aware | 足够你意识到 |
[40:48] | that he’s part of a major drug ring | 他是走私芬太尼到洛杉矶的 |
[40:49] | smuggling fentanyl into Los Angeles? | 毒品集团的一员了 |
[40:51] | If I had any knowledge of such a thing, | 如果我对这种事情知情 |
[40:53] | I would’ve reached out to Commander Dorin | 我早就联系威尔希尔分局的 |
[40:55] | of Wilshire Division. | 多林指挥官了 |
[40:57] | He’s a personal friend. | 我们有私交 |
[41:01] | How about Sang Kwon? | 那桑·权呢 |
[41:03] | She a personal friend, too? | 她也跟你有私交吗 |
[41:04] | She called your office twice last night | 昨晚她从一家非法妓院给你的办公室 |
[41:06] | from an illegal brothel, | 打了两通电话 |
[41:07] | while harboring a kidnapped child. | 她在那里窝藏了一个被绑架的孩子 |
[41:09] | I manage millions of dollars worth of real estate. | 我手上管理着价值数百万美元的房地产 |
[41:11] | All sorts of tenants call my office at all hours | 各种各样的住户都会时刻打电话到我办公室 |
[41:14] | with demands, complaints, even a few compliments. | 跟我提要求 投诉 甚至还有一些打来恭维我的 |
[41:17] | If she only called you once, | 要是她只打给你一回 |
[41:18] | I would buy a wrong number, but she called you twice. | 那我还信”打错了”的说辞 可她打了两回 |
[41:21] | You went after a mother and son who are like family to me. | 你追杀的那对母子对我来说就像家人一般 |
[41:27] | Officer, there’s obviously some sort of misunderstanding. | 警官 显然这里面产生了误会 |
[41:30] | If you give me your name and your badge number, | 如果你愿意提供你的名字和警号 |
[41:33] | I can call the chief right now and we can clear this all up. | 我可以打给局长 立刻澄清这件事 |
[41:37] | If any more harm | 如果卡特里娜·沃尔什探员 |
[41:39] | comes to Agent Katrina Walsh or her son, Calvin, | 以及她的儿子再受到任何一点伤害 |
[41:41] | I will come after you personally, on my own time. | 我会追查你到天涯海角 在不当班的时间 |
[41:46] | Hey. Hondo. | 洪都 |
[41:48] | Remember that golden rule? | 还记得金科玉律吗 |
[42:17] | As I was saying, | 正如我所说的 |
[42:18] | with the new MTA expansion, we have an amazing opportunity | 随着新商区的扩展 我们拥有绝佳的机会 |
[42:22] | to capitalize on increasingly prosperous neighborhoods. | 来通过日渐繁荣的社区赚取利益 |