时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | They’re all in there. | 全在这儿了 |
[00:12] | Eight total. | 总共八支 |
[00:14] | Been about an hour now. | 已经过去一个小时了 |
[00:16] | Hope they brought doughnuts. | 希望他们带了甜甜圈 |
[00:18] | Clocked a 12-gauge behind the bar last night. | 昨晚在酒吧后面用了一发12口径的 |
[00:19] | Spotted a few nines and a MAC-10 on their way in just now. | 刚刚安排几把手枪和一把冲锋枪运过来 |
[00:22] | Just don’t give them the chance to pull. | 别给他们机会扣下扳机 |
[00:40] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[00:48] | Adam-228. I have a shooting at Mansion on the Hill. | A228 山间公馆发生枪击 |
[00:53] | Patrol’s got the entrance blocked off. | 巡警封锁了入口 |
[00:55] | Waiting for us to engage. | 等我们介入 |
[00:57] | Boys, this bar is a Smiling Jackal biker stronghold. | 兄弟们 这个酒吧是微笑豺狼机车手的老窝 |
[01:00] | They’ve been involved in three shoot-’em-ups this week. | 他们这周已经搞了三次突突酒吧行动 |
[01:02] | Don’t know why they’re trying to kill each other. | 不知道他们干嘛互相残杀 |
[01:04] | Won’t keep them from trying to kill us. | 反正见了我们照样突突 |
[01:09] | Go! Move it! | 走 走 |
[01:11] | Come on, man. | 别啊 |
[01:19] | Leave the bags! Leave it! | 不要包了 不要了 |
[01:20] | Move it! | 快走 |
[01:23] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 我们走 我们走 走 |
[01:25] | There’s a back door. | 有后门 |
[01:35] | Leg day’s over, boys. | 练腿日结束了 伙计们 |
[01:37] | Team just got pulled off standby. | 特警队被要求待命 |
[01:39] | I’m at 7.54 miles. What about you? | 我骑了12.13千米 你呢 |
[01:42] | 7.48, but I was saving it for the stretch run. | 12千米 我是打算留着体力后面用 |
[01:44] | You know I got an extra gear after 30 minutes. | 你知道我跑30分钟就会加一档 |
[01:46] | Yeah, excuses are for losers, buddy. | 是啊 失败者的借口 |
[01:49] | Mumford’s unit just responded to a gang shootout in Burbank. | 玛福德小队刚去了伯班克的一起团伙枪击案现场 |
[01:52] | One of the dead shooters has been ID’d | 一名身亡枪手身份已确认 |
[01:53] | as a member of the Montrose Merc Crew. | 是蒙特罗斯雇佣兵团之一 |
[01:55] | Small-time meth dealers out of North Hollywood. | 在北好莱坞贩卖过一段时间冰毒 |
[01:57] | I thought Mercs played nice with other crews. | 我以为雇佣兵和别的团伙相处融洽呢 |
[01:59] | Kept their little corner. Stayed out of everyone else’s way. | 待在自个儿的地盘 不妨碍别人 |
[02:01] | Well, that used to be their rep, | 没错 那是以往的作风 |
[02:02] | but this is the third Merc attack on Jackals | 但这是过去一周里 |
[02:04] | in the past week. | 雇佣兵第三次袭击豺狼 |
[02:04] | Why are they stirring the pot now? | 他们为什么现在来掺和 |
[02:06] | That’s what we need to find out. | 这是我们要搞明白的 |
[02:08] | The sarge from my old patrol days, | 以前我当巡警的时候 |
[02:09] | Sam Hawkins, he might be of some help. | 有个警官叫山姆·霍金斯 他可能可以帮上忙 |
[02:11] | When I went SWAT, he was undercover for a long time, | 我来特警队的时候 他还在做长期卧底 |
[02:13] | mostly with the Mercs. | 主要就是在雇佣兵那边 |
[02:14] | He did a solid three years with them. | 他花了整整三年跟他们相处 |
[02:16] | If anyone knows anything about ’em, he will. | 要说有人知道些什么 肯定就是他 |
[02:17] | Sounds like a visit worth paying. | 听着值得跑一趟 |
[02:18] | Three of the shooters from this morning | 今早枪手中有三个人 |
[02:19] | are still hiding in the neighborhood behind the bar. | 还躲在酒吧后面附近 |
[02:22] | Mumford’s team set up a perimeter, | 玛福德小队布置了封锁线 |
[02:23] | but they could use extra bodies to direct the local police. | 但他们还需要人手去指导当地警方 |
[02:26] | All right, Street and Tan, get over there. Chris and Luca, | 那么斯特里特和谭去现场 克里斯和卢卡 |
[02:28] | start pulling every Jackal and Merc file we have. | 开始调取所有有关豺狼帮和雇佣兵的资料 |
[02:30] | Deac, I’m gonna suit up and then we’ll go talk to your friend. | 迪肯 我装备好跟你一起去找你的朋友 |
[02:33] | Looks like it’s leg day, after all. | 看来还是得练练腿 |
[02:37] | Big day. Your first SWAT recruit class | 今天是个大日子 你第一次作为评估员 |
[02:39] | as an evaluator. | 参加特警队招募 |
[02:41] | No pressure. | 不要有压力 |
[02:42] | Hope I’m here when Hicks | 希望希克斯把他们的名字 |
[02:43] | has their names put up on the board. | 放上公告栏的时候我能在这儿 |
[02:45] | Erika, how are you feeling about today? | 艾丽卡 今天感觉如何 |
[02:47] | I’m doing a ten-mile jog to keep my mind off it. | 我今天打算慢跑十英里 尽量让自己不去想这个 |
[02:50] | Congrats on finishing SWAT Academy. | 祝贺你完成特警队学院的学习 |
[02:51] | 70 started, ten survived. | 开班70人 只有10个脱颖而出 |
[02:53] | Yeah. Still only five spots available on teams right now. | 是啊 现在队里还有五个空缺 |
[02:55] | Yup. I heard you finished top three on every test. | 听说你每项测试都是前三 |
[02:57] | Yeah. Won’t matter much unless Hicks puts my picture up there. | 除非希克斯把我照片挂上面 不然也没用 |
[03:00] | I can’t stand another second in front of this blank screen, | 我没法继续站在这块屏幕前面了 |
[03:03] | so… it’s good to see you, Chris. | 见到你很高兴 克里斯 |
[03:05] | Thank you for everything. | 非常感谢你 |
[03:10] | Does she really have nothing to worry about? | 她真的很稳吗 |
[03:12] | You know those other evaluators, always looking for an excuse. | 你知道那些评估员 总可以找到借口 |
[03:15] | Hey, I made a promise that I’d fight for the best. | 我保证过我一定会帮精英争取 |
[03:17] | Erika, she’s the best. | 艾丽卡就是那个精英 |
[03:23] | When Hawkins likes to get away, | 只要霍金斯想躲起来 |
[03:24] | he really gets away. | 他真的躲得远远的 |
[03:25] | You don’t have to tell me. | 看得出来 |
[03:26] | That corner store we just passed | 我们刚路过的那家店 |
[03:27] | was advertising half off turkey gizzards. | 这时候了还打广告说火鸡胗半价 |
[03:30] | I mean, I’m just saying. | 我就是随便说说 |
[03:31] | What was your relationship with this guy? | 你跟这家伙什么关系 |
[03:33] | Well, he was my commanding officer. | 他曾是我的指挥官 |
[03:34] | Took a liking to me. | 跟我有一样的兴趣爱好 |
[03:36] | He always talked about retiring and spending as much time | 他总是在说退休的事 还有要在这里 |
[03:38] | as he could up here. | 花上大把时间 |
[03:40] | I’m glad he’s finally doing it. | 他能最终实现真是太好了 |
[03:41] | Okay, why is every white cop’s dream of retirement | 好吧 为什么每个白人警察的退休梦 |
[03:43] | being around as few people as possible? | 总是在人迹荒芜的地方 |
[03:45] | I mean, come on now. | 要我说 拜托 |
[03:46] | I might like this for about a week, | 我可能第一个礼拜觉得这样挺好的 |
[03:47] | but then I’d be bored off my ass. | 然后肯定无聊透顶 |
[03:51] | When was the last time you talked to him? | 你上一次跟他联系是什么时候 |
[03:52] | A few years ago. He-he was looking | 几年前 他当时在找 |
[03:53] | for some intel on some gun runners that SWAT had busted. | 特警队搜查到的军火走私犯资料 |
[03:55] | You got to love undercover work to do it as long as he did it. | 像他干了那么久 肯定爱上卧底工作了 |
[03:57] | I’m not sure it’s where he saw his career going, | 我不知道他是不是这么看他的职业生涯 |
[03:59] | but he was good at it. | 但他确实很擅长 |
[04:01] | The Mercs was his last gig. | 打入雇佣兵是他最后一项卧底任务 |
[04:02] | He got charges to stick on most of their top leaders. | 他把他们的高层头目的证据坐实了 |
[04:05] | It seems like they never recovered. | 当时看起来雇佣兵再也没法东山再起了 |
[04:08] | Well, they’re pretty frisky right now. | 他们现在倒是挺闹腾的 |
[04:10] | Let’s hope he’s still plugged in. | 希望他现在依然在状态 |
[04:11] | Hold on. Pavement’s ending. | 抓稳了 要开山路了 |
[04:26] | You want to reconsider your retirement? | 要不要重新考虑退休生活 |
[04:28] | Just me and the birds, huh? | 与自然和谐相处 真棒 |
[04:30] | Hell no. I’m cool. | 不了谢谢 我挺好的 |
[04:34] | Hey, Hawkins. | 霍金斯 |
[04:36] | See? Only white folks leave their doors open. | 瞧 只有白人才大门敞开 |
[04:39] | Not at an ex-cop’s place. | 前任警察可不会这样 |
[04:46] | Hawkins, you there? | 霍金斯 你在吗 |
[04:55] | Out hunting? | 外出打猎去了 |
[04:57] | Nah, stove’s on. | 不是 炉子没关呢 |
[05:00] | His gear duffel’s there. | 他的装备在那里 |
[05:02] | Deer drag hanging on the wall. | 拖绳挂在墙上 |
[05:04] | But his gun’s missing. | 但枪不见了 |
[05:07] | Looks like he might’ve cleared out of here in a hurry. | 看起来他走得很匆忙 |
[05:08] | Yeah, but his pickup truck’s out front. | 但是他的小卡车还停在前面 |
[05:11] | If he hightailed it out of here, | 如果他急着走 |
[05:13] | he was on foot. | 肯定是步行 |
[05:15] | This doesn’t feel right. | 感觉不对 |
[05:16] | I’m gonna call it in. | 我要上报局里 |
[05:18] | Yeah. No service. | 没信号 料到了 |
[05:21] | Gonna use the radio. | 得用无线电 |
[05:29] | Deacon, get down! | 迪肯趴下 |
[05:40] | Get in here, Deac! | 进去 迪肯 |
[06:42] | Someone must’ve been sitting on the cabin, | 有人在小木屋埋伏 |
[06:43] | waiting on your buddy. Mercs maybe? | 候着你朋友 也许是雇佣兵 |
[06:45] | We got to grab whatever supplies we can and get out. | 带上所有找得到的装备然后出去 |
[06:47] | No. If we don’t act now, | 不行 要是现在不行动 |
[06:49] | they’re gonna surround the cabin and just pick us off. | 他们就会包围小木屋 把我们打死 |
[07:05] | Deac, get over here! | 迪肯 过来 |
[07:06] | We got to go! | 我们必须走 |
[07:07] | Those things are gonna pop off! | 这些东西顶不住的 |
[07:09] | Go! Get out of here! | 走 离开这里 |
[07:10] | Get down! Get down! | 下去 下去 |
[07:12] | Go! | 走 |
[07:31] | Go, go. | 走 走 |
[07:40] | I’m still topped off. | 我枪里还是满的 |
[07:41] | I got 24 rounds. What do you got? | 有24发 你呢 |
[07:42] | I got a few left in mine and… and I got a backup eight. | 这把里还有一些剩余 我还有把备用的.38 |
[07:45] | – What else are we working with? – Well, no radios, | -还有什么情况 -没有无线电 |
[07:47] | no cell service, no vests. | 手机没信号 没有防弹背心 |
[07:50] | We need a plan. We need a plan. | 我们需要一个计划 我们需要一个计划 |
[07:52] | We needed a plan back at the cabin. | 我们要计划回小木屋 |
[07:56] | I’m just worried about Hawkins. | 我很担心霍金斯 |
[07:58] | I think you’re right. | 我觉得你说得对 |
[07:59] | If the Mercs are brave enough to go after the Jackals, | 雇佣兵既然敢追杀豺狼 |
[08:01] | who’s to say they don’t go after the cop | 谁又能保证他们不会追杀 |
[08:03] | that put half their crew away? | 一个打掉他们半个团伙的警察 |
[08:03] | They wouldn’t have been setting up for an ambush | 如果他们已经抓到他了 |
[08:05] | if they already had him. | 就不会设下陷阱伏击了 |
[08:06] | He’s probably out here somewhere. | 他可能已经跑远了 |
[08:07] | Managed to grab some stuff | 在我们逃出来之前 |
[08:08] | from the cabin before we got out. | 我拿了点东西 |
[08:10] | Might come in handy. | 可能会有点用 |
[08:11] | Flare gun. | 信号枪 |
[08:13] | Only one left. Last resort. | 只剩一发了 最后一手 |
[08:17] | If Hawkins is hiding from these guys, | 如果霍金斯躲着这些人 |
[08:19] | there’s a good chance that he’s in his hunting blind. | 他很有可能躲在他的捕猎伪装点里 |
[08:22] | We find that, we find him. | 我们找到那个 我们就能找到他 |
[08:23] | And how do we do that? | 那我们该怎么做 |
[08:28] | Trail markers. | 跟踪标记 |
[08:29] | Every woodsman knows where to leave ’em | 每个樵夫都知道在哪留下记号 |
[08:31] | and how to look for ’em. | 怎么寻找记号 |
[08:32] | Oh, so you’re a woodsman now? | 你现在是樵夫了吗 |
[08:33] | Spent every summer camping with my dad. | 以前每个夏天我都和我爸爸去露营 |
[08:36] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[08:39] | Did you see Erika Rogers this morning? | 你今天早上看到艾丽卡·罗杰斯了吗 |
[08:41] | Girl was bouncing off the walls. | 那姑娘紧张到不行 |
[08:43] | Night before my graduation I kept replaying | 我毕业前一天晚上 一直在脑子里重播 |
[08:46] | my rifle qual on week two. | 我第二周的步枪射击成绩 |
[08:49] | Tightened up on everything after 50 yards. | 到了50码射击的时候更紧张了 |
[08:51] | Finished fourth. | 结果得了第四名 |
[08:53] | Anything was gonna keep me off the team, it was that. | 如果我会因为什么事进不了特警队 就是那次 |
[08:55] | Ah, that sounds hard, man. | 听起来很痛苦 |
[08:57] | Was top of my class every week, | 我之前每周都是班里第一 |
[08:58] | so didn’t have anything to worry about. | 一点都没担心过 |
[09:00] | Yeah. Must’ve been tough down in Long Beach | 是啊 在长滩分局很苦吧 |
[09:02] | competing with the guys who didn’t make it up here. | 要和那些人没能来这的人竞争 |
[09:08] | Something’s got him riled up back there. | 后面有什么东西激怒了他 |
[09:11] | Hey. Come here, buddy. Hey, come here. | 过来 小家伙 过来 |
[09:14] | Is this where you live? | 你住在这吗 |
[09:15] | Huh? Is he hurt? | 他受伤了吗 |
[09:16] | There’s blood on his paw. | 他爪子上有血 |
[09:18] | It’s not his. | 不是他的血 |
[09:20] | Street, check this out. | 斯特里特 看这儿 |
[09:23] | 26-David to 50-David. | 26D呼叫50D |
[09:25] | Following a blood trail at our location. | 在我们的位置发现血迹 |
[09:38] | – Hands! – Let me see the hands! | -手 -举起手来 |
[09:44] | This is 25-David. We got a dead suspect. | 这里是25D 我们发现一名身亡的嫌疑犯 |
[09:47] | That’s the Merc Mumford hit. | 这是玛福德射杀的雇佣兵之一 |
[09:48] | They must’ve hid him after he bled out. | 他失血致死后 他们把他藏在了这里 |
[09:50] | Which means they must’ve been in a rush. | 这就意味着他们很着急 |
[09:52] | If I was gonna pick somewhere nearby to hide… | 如果我要在附近选个地方藏的话 |
[09:56] | See that high window by the roof | 看见屋顶旁的高窗 |
[09:58] | with the drain pipes leading up to it? | 和顺着下来的排水管了吗 |
[10:01] | Mumford, they’re here. | 玛福德 他们在这儿 |
[10:07] | Choppers are gone. | 直升机走了 |
[10:09] | You think they gave up? | 你觉得他们放弃了吗 |
[10:10] | – Safe to head out? – We should wait another hour. | -能安全出去了吗 -我们应该再多等一个小时 |
[10:14] | – LAPD! – LAPD! Let me see your hands! | -洛城警局 -洛城警局 举起手来 |
[10:16] | – Don’t move. Go hands-on! – Go hands on! LAPD! | -不许动 把手举起来 -举起手来 洛城警局 |
[10:25] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[10:33] | It’s a hit list. | 击杀名单 |
[10:45] | Drop it! | 放下武器 |
[10:46] | Drop it now. | 放下武器 |
[10:50] | You mind telling your buddy I’m one of the good guys? | 你介意告诉你兄弟我是好人吗 |
[10:52] | Hondo, this is Hawkins. | 洪都 这是霍金斯 |
[10:54] | Deacon, damn. What the hell are you doing here? | 迪肯 你来这儿干嘛 |
[10:57] | We’re looking for you. | 我们在找你 |
[10:58] | We just came from your cabin. | 我们刚从你的小屋过来 |
[10:59] | The one with a squad of Merc shooters camped out front? | 有一队雇佣兵在门口的那个吗 |
[11:01] | They came after you, too? | 他们也在追杀你吗 |
[11:03] | Two of them tried to get the jump on me about an hour ago. | 一小时前其中两个试图偷袭我 |
[11:05] | I managed to sneak around back, get some cover. | 我设法绕到后面 找了掩护 |
[11:08] | I thought you were one of them, on my trail. | 我以为你是其中一个 跟着我过来 |
[11:10] | No, they ambushed us. | 不 他们伏击了我们 |
[11:12] | They ripped your place apart. | 他们快把你房子拆了 |
[11:13] | That’s the least of my worries now. | 这是我现在最不担心的事儿 |
[11:17] | I was gonna wait till dark, make my move, | 我打算等到天黑再行动 |
[11:21] | but now, with you two here, | 但现在有你们两个在这儿 |
[11:22] | maybe we can make it to the Ranger station. | 也许我们能去到护林站 |
[11:24] | There’s a radio there. | 那里有无线电 |
[11:25] | You guys could call your SWAT pals, have them pick us up. | 你们可以叫特警队过来 让他们来支援我们 |
[11:29] | Why are the Mercs after you? | 为什么雇佣军追杀你 |
[11:30] | And why are they starting wars with crews five times their size? | 为什么他们要和比他们大五倍的帮派动手 |
[11:32] | I almost crippled them a couple years back. | 几年前我差点把他们弄垮了 |
[11:34] | I put their leaders behind bars. | 我把他们头目抓进监狱了 |
[11:36] | My head’s probably a trophy | 我的脑袋可能对他们来说是个奖杯 |
[11:37] | some punk thinks he needs to rally the troops. | 有些脑残认为需要这个来鼓舞士气 |
[11:41] | The Mercs were always followers, anyway. | 雇佣军永远有人愿意加入 |
[11:48] | Station’s this way. | 护林站走这边 |
[11:49] | Guns up, boys, they could be anywhere. | 拿好你们的枪 他们可能会在任何地方 |
[12:08] | You didn’t select Erika Rogers? | 你没选艾丽卡·罗杰斯 |
[12:09] | Chris, uh, not now. | 克里斯 别在这 |
[12:11] | That woman crushed the guys that she was competing with. | 那个女人碾压了与她竞争的男人们 |
[12:13] | She finished first in the climbing course, | 她在攀爬课程上得了第一 |
[12:15] | she scored one second flat on the move in her sidearms | 伯奈利击发测试中 她在移动中用非惯用手击发 |
[12:17] | and Benelli quals. | 只用了短短一秒 |
[12:18] | And she doesn’t get a spot | 她也没能有一席之地 |
[12:19] | because you’re all afraid of what? | 因为你们在害怕些什么 |
[12:20] | More qualified women might try out now? | 更多够格的女人想尝试吗 |
[12:23] | I only see four names. | 我只看到四个名字 |
[12:25] | Picking no one was better than picking her? | 选谁都比选她强吗 |
[12:26] | – Officer Alonso, that’s… – Captain. | -阿隆索警官 这… -队长 |
[12:29] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[12:31] | Not that it’s any of your business, Officer, | 这些都不是你该关心的事儿 警官 |
[12:33] | but a red flag from Rogers’ time working with the 77th | 但罗杰斯在77分局工作时的 |
[12:37] | has come to our attention. | 一件事引起了我们的关注 |
[12:38] | We’re investigating the matter, | 我们正在调查这件事 |
[12:39] | and when we’re satisfied, we’ll pick | 等我们调查好了 |
[12:40] | a fifth recruit for a team then. | 我们会选好第五个人的 |
[12:42] | Now, you wouldn’t want us to give Ms. Rogers | 现在不管怎样 你都不想 |
[12:44] | special treatment either way. | 我们区别对待罗杰斯小姐 |
[12:47] | Do you? | 对吗 |
[12:50] | Those scores are for the evaluation team only, | 那些分数只是给评估小组看的 |
[12:52] | Officer Luca. | 卢卡警官 |
[12:53] | Not to be shared with anyone else. | 不要和别人分享这些信息 |
[12:56] | 20 years on the committee. | 你爸爸当了二十年评估员 |
[12:57] | Not once did I ever have to remind your father of that. | 我从来都不需要提醒过他这些 |
[13:01] | – I… – Not another word. | -我 -别再说话了 |
[13:05] | That’s not cool. | 你这样做不对 |
[13:13] | Don’t bother. | 别管它了 |
[13:14] | You can’t make a call anywhere in these hills. | 在这些山里一点信号都没有 |
[13:16] | No service, no roads, no life. | 没有信号 没有路 没有生活 |
[13:19] | Don’t worry, Ranger station’s not far. | 别担心 护林站离这儿不远了 |
[13:21] | So how long you been out, about six months? | 你来这儿多久了 六个月了吗 |
[13:23] | Best decision of my life, man. | 这是我做过最棒的决定 |
[13:26] | I should have never let the brass | 我就不应该让高层 |
[13:27] | keep me under as long as they did. | 派我一直做卧底工作 |
[13:29] | How about you? It’s got to be what, now, 20-David? | 你呢 现在应该是20D了吧 |
[13:32] | Still 30-David, actually. | 其实还是30D |
[13:35] | Hondo’s team leader. | 洪都是小队长 |
[13:40] | I think I prefer gang politics to police politics. | 我觉得我更适合黑帮政治而不是警察政治 |
[13:42] | – Less feelings. – We were hoping that your knowledge | -不需要牵扯感情 -我们希望你对雇佣军的了解 |
[13:44] | of the Mercs could help us understand | 可以帮助我们理解 |
[13:47] | what’s motivating them. | 他们的动机 |
[13:48] | Motivated by the same thing they always are. | 他们的动机永远是一样的 |
[13:50] | Control, power. | 掌控 权力 |
[13:51] | In fact, it doesn’t surprise me | 事实上 我一点都不惊讶 |
[13:52] | that they took a swing at the Jackals. | 他们会选豺狼机车手当目标 |
[13:55] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[13:56] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[14:00] | We never told you | 我们从来没告诉你 |
[14:01] | it was the Jackals the Mercs were targeting. | 雇佣军的目标是豺狼机车手 |
[14:09] | Now! | 现在 |
[14:10] | Cover! Cover! | 掩护 掩护 |
[14:11] | Deac, go, go! | 迪肯 快走 |
[14:16] | Come on, come on! | 跟上 跟上 |
[14:24] | We got to go. | 我们得跳下去 |
[14:33] | Deacon! | 迪肯 |
[14:42] | One of my guys saw your car pull up. | 我的人看见你的车开上来 |
[14:44] | I was hoping it was nothing. | 我还希望没什么事 |
[14:45] | I would’ve never given the order to fire | 如果我早知道是你 |
[14:47] | if I knew it was you, Deac. | 就绝不会下令开火了 迪肯 |
[14:49] | I really hate that it went this way. | 我真的很不想事情变成这样 |
[14:53] | Deacon? | 迪肯 |
[15:04] | They went this way. | 他们往这边去了 |
[15:06] | And one of them is injured. | 有一个人受了伤 |
[15:07] | Now, listen, listen, | 听好了 听好了 |
[15:09] | be careful: these guys are really, really good. | 当心 这些人非常非常专业 |
[15:11] | But there’s two of them and there’s ten of us. | 但他们只有两个人 我们有十个人 |
[15:13] | Plus, we’ve got better weapons and communications. | 再说了 我们武器和通讯工具更好 |
[15:15] | Just don’t let them get to civilization. | 别让他们接触到外界 |
[15:23] | Deac. | 迪肯 |
[15:24] | Hold up, man. | 休息会 |
[15:26] | All right, that’s far enough. | 好了 够远了 |
[15:29] | I think we’ve bought a few minutes. | 我觉得我们争取到了几分钟 |
[15:30] | Let me take a look at that wound. | 让我看看你的伤口 |
[15:33] | I counted nine, plus Hawkins. | 我数了有九个人 再加上霍金斯 |
[15:35] | Those HKs were the same as we use. | 他们用的HK冲锋枪和我们的一样 |
[15:37] | Hawkins got a hookup or something? | 霍金斯也有渠道或什么吗 |
[15:38] | He could. | 有可能 |
[15:39] | He seems to be running the whole crew. | 他看上去是队伍的头儿 |
[15:42] | Oh, man. I hit a branch on the way down. | 我下来的时候撞到了一根树枝 |
[15:45] | You’re gonna have to settle for conversation as anesthetic. | 你得和我说话分散注意力 |
[15:54] | Hawkins was my commanding officer for five years. | 霍金斯当了五年我的指挥官 |
[15:58] | You know how many beers I had with the guy? | 你知道我和他喝了多少杯啤酒吗 |
[16:00] | How could I not suspect…? | 我怎么会没想到… |
[16:01] | Deac, stop it. | 迪肯 别说了 |
[16:03] | Whether he lost his way, or he was always capable of this, | 不管他是一时糊涂还是一直如此 |
[16:07] | Hawkins decided to switch teams. | 霍金斯已经决定转换阵营了 |
[16:08] | Yeah, but how did it get to that? | 是的 但是怎么会这样的 |
[16:12] | SWAT protocol has Dispatch check in every two hours. | 反恐特警队协议每两小时都有调度和我们联系 |
[16:15] | That’s in ten minutes. Right, when they don’t hear from us, | 还有十分钟 等他们没收到我们的消息 |
[16:16] | they’re gonna send airships to our last locations. | 就会派飞机到我们最后出现的位置 |
[16:18] | That’s another 30. | 这又要30分钟 |
[16:19] | We did extractions like this in Somalia. | 我们在索马里进行过这种撤离行动 |
[16:21] | We got to make the rescue as simple as possible. | 我们得尽量降低救援行动的难度 |
[16:23] | If we can get above that tree line, | 如果我们能爬上高于那些林线的地方 |
[16:24] | they’ll be able to spot us faster. | 他们就能更快发现我们 |
[16:28] | – What? – It’s just a long way up that mountain. | -怎么了 -那座山很远 |
[16:30] | And we’re outnumbered, we’re out– we’re outgunned, | 我们寡不敌众 我们 枪也不够 |
[16:32] | Hawkins knows the terrain. | 霍金斯对地形很熟悉 |
[16:34] | You’re injured. | 你受了伤 |
[16:35] | I say we make cover, | 我觉得我们去找个地方藏身 |
[16:37] | wait for the airship, use the flare. | 等着飞机 发信号弹 |
[16:44] | No. No, those birds need a flat place to land. | 不 不行 那些飞行器需要在平地上降落 |
[16:48] | We got no idea how far we are from that cabin. | 我们不清楚我们离那座木屋有多远 |
[16:51] | Look, I’m good. | 听着 我没事 |
[16:52] | Okay? I can move. | 好吗 我可以走 |
[16:53] | Sorry, Deac, but I’m making the call. | 抱歉 迪肯 但这次听我的 |
[16:56] | We’re headed up. | 我们出发 |
[16:57] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[16:58] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[16:59] | All right. Now, that plateau | 好 那片高地 |
[17:01] | has got to be 40 minutes away. | 距离这里有40分钟的路程 |
[17:03] | We’re gonna make it in 30. | 我们要在30分钟内赶到 |
[17:04] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[17:11] | CHP just spotted | 加州高速巡逻队刚发现 |
[17:13] | a large group of Jackal bikers | 大队豺狼机车手 |
[17:14] | riding into the city. | 在朝市里开去 |
[17:15] | Did Hondo find anything from Deacon’s contact | 洪都从迪肯的线人那 |
[17:17] | about what’s causing all of this? | 了解到事情的起因没 |
[17:19] | No, I haven’t heard anything back from them, | 还没 我还没有收到他们的消息 |
[17:20] | but I’ll have Dispatch try them again. This meth war | 但我又让调度联系了他们 这场冰毒战争 |
[17:22] | is about to become a shooting gallery in the streets. | 就快变成街头枪战了 |
[17:24] | What else do we have? | 还有什么消息 |
[17:25] | Mumford’s team found all the Mercs from this morning; | 玛福德的小队今早抓获了所有雇佣兵 |
[17:27] | they’re bringing one back to HQ for questioning now. | 其中一个正带回总部准备审问 |
[17:29] | I did a little digging into the other Merc shootings. | 我研究了一下另外的雇佣兵枪击案件 |
[17:31] | The first one, last week, | 第一起是在上周 |
[17:32] | happened at a bar called The Monkey Man. | 在一个叫做猿人的酒吧 |
[17:34] | There was four Smiling Jackals killed, two top lieutenants. | 有四名微笑豺狼的人被杀 两个头目 |
[17:38] | Here’s the thing, though, The Monkey Man | 问题在这 猿人酒吧 |
[17:39] | isn’t a public Jackal front. | 不是一个公开的豺狼聚集地 |
[17:41] | Only Jackals and a few cops knew about it. | 只有豺狼的人和几个警察知道 |
[17:43] | But the Mercs knew that. | 但是雇佣兵却知道 |
[17:45] | So they’ve got an inside source. | 所以他们有内线 |
[17:47] | Keep digging, and let me know | 继续调查 等洪都和迪肯 |
[17:48] | if Hondo or Deacon find anything. | 有什么发现立刻通知我 |
[18:00] | I didn’t mean to get you in the doghouse with Hicks. | 我不是故意在希克斯面前让你难堪的 |
[18:02] | I’m really sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[18:04] | Look, I shared Erika’s results with you in confidence. | 我偷偷地把艾丽卡的结果告诉了你 |
[18:06] | I know. And I shouldn’t have… | 我知道 我不该… |
[18:07] | My dad was an evaluator, | 我爸以前是个评估员 |
[18:08] | and his dad, too; it’s part of my legacy here. | 他父亲也是 这也算是我家的传统 |
[18:10] | And you wouldn’t let someone who deserved SWAT get railroaded. | 你也不会让一个够格进入反恐特警队的人被忽视 |
[18:13] | You would look at her files, | 你会看她的档案 |
[18:14] | make sure that Hicks made the right call. | 确保希克斯不会错判 |
[18:16] | – Right? – Of course I would. | -对吗 -当然 |
[18:17] | I’m just asking for the real story. | 我只是想问真正的原因 |
[18:19] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[18:20] | You already burned me once with Hicks. | 你已经在希克斯面前让我出过一次丑 |
[18:21] | I know, and I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[18:23] | It won’t happen again. | 以后不会这样了 |
[18:24] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[18:27] | What do you know? | 你知道些什么 |
[18:32] | Two years ago, she failed to properly restrain a suspect. | 两年前 她没能恰当地控制好一名嫌犯 |
[18:35] | That’s just sloppy procedure. | 执法过程很草率 |
[18:37] | He broke free and attacked her partner. | 他挣脱逃走袭击了她的搭档 |
[18:38] | The whole reason why I got Street to help her | 我要斯特里特帮她通过考试 |
[18:40] | through the academy is that everything that I heard | 只是因为据我所知 |
[18:42] | was that she had what it took to be SWAT. | 她完全够格进入反恐特警队 |
[18:43] | You’re telling me I got fooled by her? | 你是说我被她骗了吗 |
[18:45] | Now, hold up. It never came up before | 等下 没人知道这个 |
[18:47] | because her COs never said anything about it | 是因为她的指挥官在她的背景调查时 |
[18:49] | in our background interviews. | 从来没提起过 |
[18:50] | Like they didn’t want to report it. | 他们不愿意上报 |
[18:52] | Sounds like there’s more to the story | 听起来事情没有希克斯 |
[18:53] | than what Hicks knows. | 知道的那么简单 |
[18:59] | By the way, | 顺便说下 |
[19:00] | don’t let Hicks take a shot at your legacy. | 别让希克斯抓住机会破坏你的传统 |
[19:03] | Your dad was on the committee that picked me. | 你爸也是筛选我的委员会成员之一 |
[19:05] | You’re living up to the Luca name. | 你要给卢卡家争光 |
[19:08] | We’re gonna get to the truth. | 我们要找出真相 |
[19:16] | Deac, we can’t stop | 迪肯 我们不能 |
[19:16] | every ten minutes for you to make sound alarms. | 像这样每隔十分钟停下来等你弄声响警报 |
[19:18] | These saplings snap loudly when they’re set off. | 他们踩到这些树枝时会很响 |
[19:20] | That buys us ten seconds that could save our lives. | 这能争取十秒钟时间 能救我们的命 |
[19:25] | You hear that stream? | 你听见溪流声了吗 |
[19:26] | We got to bear away from that, | 我们要从那里改变路线 |
[19:28] | head in that direction. | 朝那边去 |
[19:30] | All right, never travel by bodies of water. | 对 绝不能在水边走 |
[19:32] | It’s the first place the enemy looks. | 这是敌人首先会查看的地方 |
[19:33] | Keep pace, but stay quiet: heel, toe. | 一起走 但别出声 脚后跟先着地 |
[19:39] | You know more than campfires and marshmallows. | 你不是只懂得生营火和烤棉花糖 |
[19:41] | You did a lot more than go camping with your daddy, didn’t you? | 你和你爸可不止是去野营 对吗 |
[19:43] | Yeah, basic New England woods skills. | 对 基础的新英格兰森林技巧 |
[19:47] | Deac, you’re from L.A. | 迪肯 你是洛杉矶人 |
[19:48] | Yeah, but I spent a lot of summers | 是 但我和我爸夏天 |
[19:49] | camping with my dad in Vermont. | 常去佛蒙特野营 |
[19:53] | Oh, come on, come on. | 争气点 |
[20:00] | Yeah, the truth is, my, uh, | 事实是 我的 |
[20:02] | my folks had kind of a rocky marriage. | 我爸妈婚姻很不和谐 |
[20:05] | We weren’t the type of family to get a divorce, | 我们家的信仰让他们不会离婚 |
[20:08] | so… his summers camping with me was kind of a… | 所以 他和我暑假去野营算是一种… |
[20:10] | Catholic compromise. | 天主教的妥协 |
[20:12] | I knew why my dad did it, but… | 我知道我爸为什么要这样 但是 |
[20:15] | I didn’t let it get in the way of me | 我还是挺享受 |
[20:17] | enjoying some time with my old man. | 和我爸在一起的时光 |
[20:25] | A lot of great nights. | 很多美好的夜晚 |
[20:27] | Lot of marshmallows. | 很多棉花糖 |
[20:30] | All right, we should keep moving. | 好了 我们应该继续前进了 |
[20:32] | All right, Deac, wait a minute, wait a minute. | 好了 迪肯 等下 等下 |
[20:36] | Your shiny white boy sweat | 你那白晃晃的肤色流起汗来 |
[20:37] | makes you look like a homing beacon. | 让你看起来像个归航信标 |
[20:39] | We should both mask up. | 我们应该都伪装一下 |
[20:40] | It’s another Marine trick. Come on. | 又是个海军陆战队的技巧 来吧 |
[20:43] | You read the incident report? | 你看了事件报告吗 |
[20:46] | Then you know it’s enough to keep me off SWAT. | 那你知道这足以让我不能进反恐特警队 |
[20:48] | – If it really happened. – It’s in the report. | -前提是这事是真的 -报告中就有 |
[20:51] | – Leave it alone. – If it was your first week | -别管了 -如果那是你第一周 |
[20:52] | on the street, I could, | 在街上巡逻 我也许可以 |
[20:53] | but you’re seven years in and a training officer. | 但是你待了七年 还是一名教官 |
[20:57] | Just tell me what happened. | 告诉我是怎么回事 |
[21:01] | It’s just us right now. | 现在只有我们 |
[21:06] | There is no “Us,” Chris. | 根本没有我们可言 克里斯 |
[21:07] | You’re already SWAT. | 你已经是特警队员 |
[21:09] | They got no interest in me. | 他们对我没兴趣 |
[21:10] | If it wasn’t this, they’d just make up something else. | 就算不是因为这事 他们也会编造一些事 |
[21:21] | 20-David, do you copy? | 20D队 收到吗 |
[21:22] | Dispatch requesting check-in. | 调度中心要求上报 |
[21:29] | This is 30-David. Got a little static from the mountains. | 这里是30D 山上有一些静电干扰 |
[21:32] | 20-David and I are Code 4. Sorry for the radio silence. | 我和20D取消支援 抱歉把无线电关了 |
[21:36] | Couldn’t find the target, still looking for him. | 找不到目标人物 仍在继续搜寻其下落 |
[21:44] | Thanks for letting me know. | 谢谢你通知我 |
[21:46] | That was Dispatch. Hondo and Deacon just checked in. | 调度中心打来说 洪都和迪肯刚刚上报了 |
[21:48] | They haven’t been able to find Deacon’s contact, | 他们还没能找到迪肯的联系人 |
[21:50] | so they have nothing. | 所以什么线索也没有 |
[21:51] | The Merc shooter’s in Interrogation. | 雇佣枪手在审讯室 |
[21:53] | I, uh, looked into Erika’s records. | 我看了艾丽卡的记录 |
[21:58] | I asked her about the infraction, | 我问了她关于违规的事 |
[21:59] | but she was acting strange, like she was hiding something. | 但她表现得很奇怪 像是在隐瞒些什么 |
[22:02] | – It doesn’t add up. – Hicks is looking into it. | -这样解释不通啊 -希克斯正在查 |
[22:04] | Hicks is gonna take the first version he hears. | 希克斯会把他听到的第一个版本做实 |
[22:06] | I want the truth, even if it’s not good for Erika. | 而我要的是真相 就算真相不利于艾丽卡 |
[22:09] | Can you get me the contact info of her old partner? | 你能帮我找找她以前搭档的联系方式吗 |
[22:13] | Please, Captain. | 拜托了 队长 |
[22:15] | I went about it wrong this morning. | 今天早上我做错了 |
[22:18] | Let me do it right. | 让我纠正这个错误吧 |
[22:21] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会尽力而为的 |
[22:31] | Mr. Savoy, you’ve had a busy morning. | 萨瓦先生 你今天早上很忙啊 |
[22:36] | Montrose Mercs for life, sweet thing. | 我终生都是蒙特罗斯雇佣兵 多好 |
[22:40] | I don’t know why you’re acting so proud. | 我不知道你为什么表现得这么骄傲 |
[22:41] | Half our squad hadn’t even heard of you clowns | 我们队里有半数的人在今天早上之前 |
[22:43] | till this morning. | 都没听说过你们这些小喽啰 |
[22:44] | Yeah, well, you will now, won’t you? | 现在听说了 不是吗 |
[22:45] | What, after you’ve taken out | 在你们干掉了 |
[22:46] | the biggest rival meth gang in the city? | 市里最大的冰毒帮对手之后吗 |
[22:48] | We found your list. | 我们找到了你的名单 |
[22:49] | Top Jackal members, addresses, hangouts, even street names. | 豺狼帮高层 地址 匪巢 包括路名 |
[22:53] | That’s hard information to come by. | 这些信息可不容易找啊 |
[22:55] | This wasn’t just a “Spray and pray” for a few more corners. | 这不只是在几个街角发生的流血行动而已 |
[22:58] | These are targeted assassinations. | 这些都是有针对性的暗杀行动 |
[22:59] | More Jackals are already on their way into town to retaliate. | 更多的豺狼已经进城展开报复行动 |
[23:02] | – We’ll be ready for ’em. – Well, not you. | -我们会等着他们 -你就别想去了 |
[23:05] | We’re benching you for the big game. | 我们不会让你上场参加这次大行动 |
[23:07] | The city wants this handled. | 市里想要处理好这件事 |
[23:09] | So there’s a deal to be made. | 所以我们给你一个协议 |
[23:11] | No one in your situation gets a chance like this. | 没人在你这种处境还能有这样的机会 |
[23:14] | Take it. | 接受吧 |
[23:19] | Nah. | 不了 |
[23:20] | Nah, Montrose Mercs for life. | 我终生都是蒙特罗斯雇佣兵 |
[23:33] | Okay. Right there, Deac. | 在那里 迪肯 |
[23:35] | Right there, that break in the trees. | 在那里 树林中的缺口 |
[23:38] | We’re gonna have to climb it. | 我们必须得爬上去 |
[23:39] | No, we-we don’t know how sturdy any of those boulders are. | 不行 我们不知道这些岩石的坚固程度 |
[23:41] | One loose rock, | 只要有一块松动 |
[23:42] | we’d be back down here on our ass in less than five minutes. | 不出五分钟 我们就会从上面滚下来了 |
[23:45] | Not to mention we’d be broadcasting | 更别说 我们会让霍金斯知道 |
[23:46] | exactly where we are to Hawkins. | 我们的确切位置的 |
[23:47] | Those choppers are coming. | 那些直升机就要来了 |
[23:49] | If we don’t get up there soon, they’re gonna pass us by. | 如果我们不快点上去 直升机就会飞走了 |
[23:52] | We get to that extraction point as fast as possible, | 我们要尽快赶到撤离点 |
[23:54] | that is the mission objective. | 那是任务目标 |
[23:55] | It won’t be any faster if we don’t make it all the way up. | 如果我们不一直往上去 是快不了的 |
[23:57] | This is not your call. | 这个决定不是由你来做的 |
[23:59] | What makes it yours? | 那凭什么要你来做呢 |
[24:02] | Don’t make me pull rank here. | 别逼我利用职权来压你 |
[24:04] | Rank? This stopped being a SWAT mission | 职权 在我们从悬崖半路上跳下来的时候 |
[24:06] | about halfway down that cliff we jumped off of. | 这已经不是特警队的任务了 |
[24:08] | Right now it’s just two guys trying to stay alive. | 现在只是两个人尽力保住小命而已 |
[24:10] | It is my responsibility to get us out of here. | 我有责任让我们俩从这里脱险 |
[24:12] | Look, I get that you have Marine training. | 我明白你接受过海军陆战队训练 |
[24:14] | This is not Somalia. This is unique terrain. | 但是这里不是索马里 这里的地形很独特 |
[24:17] | I spent a lot of time in woods like these. | 我在像这样的树林里待过很长时间 |
[24:19] | I know what we need to do, | 我知道我们需要做什么 |
[24:20] | and I’m not gonna follow you up into a situation | 我是不会跟着你爬上一个 |
[24:22] | that’s gonna get us both killed. | 会把我们俩害死的位置的 |
[24:24] | I will not do that to my wife and kids. | 我不会那样对我的妻子和孩子 |
[24:25] | Do you really think | 你真的认为 |
[24:26] | I would put us in a dangerous spot like that? | 我会让我们陷入那种危险的境地吗 |
[24:28] | If you take us up there? Yes. | 如果你带我们爬到上面 没错 |
[24:31] | Now, you can come with me or not. | 随你跟不跟我走 |
[24:33] | Deacon. Deac. | 迪肯 迪肯 |
[24:48] | Look, if you got some type of problem, | 如果你有什么问题 |
[24:49] | now is not the time for it. | 现在不是争论的时候 |
[24:50] | That hill was a bad call. | 爬上山丘不是好主意 |
[24:52] | I’m talking about this attitude | 我在说的是你的态度 |
[24:53] | I’ve been picking up on since the cabin. | 从小屋那开始我就看出来了 |
[24:54] | It’s no attitude. | 我的态度没问题 |
[24:56] | Just wish I had more time to get some stuff that we could use, | 只是希望我有更多时间去拿一些可以用的东西 |
[24:58] | like a compass or a map maybe. | 比如说指南针或是地图 |
[25:01] | That fishing line came in handy. | 钓鱼线派上用场了 |
[25:03] | We were in a situation and I had to get us out. | 我们现在有危险 我得带我们脱险 |
[25:05] | I reacted. That’s how I’m trained. | 我作出了应对 这就是我所受到的训练 |
[25:07] | If you’re still beating yourself up | 如果你还在责怪自己 |
[25:08] | about not catching onto Hawkins, | 没有发现霍金斯的异常的话 |
[25:10] | I told you, don’t let it get to you. | 我和你说过 别让这事影响你 |
[25:11] | Keep your voice down. | 你小声点 |
[25:15] | I can’t get us out of here | 如果我得担心 |
[25:17] | if I have to worry about | 我的搭档是否能坚守好我的后方 |
[25:18] | whether or not my partner still has my six. | 我是没办法带我们俩脱险的 |
[25:19] | You don’t have to worry about getting us out of here. | 你不必担心带我们脱险的问题 |
[25:21] | You keep trying to make calls in a situation | 你在一个不如我了解的地方 |
[25:23] | that you don’t know as much about as I do. | 一直做这样那样的决策 |
[25:24] | It’s my job to make the calls. | 做决策是我的职责 |
[25:25] | I understand that’s how you see the job, Hondo. | 我明白你是如何看待这份工作 洪都 |
[25:29] | Deacon, this is my team. | 迪肯 这是我的小队 |
[25:31] | How I see it is how it is. | 我的看法就是事实 |
[25:33] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[25:34] | There’s no question about whose team it is. | 毫无疑问这个小队是你的 |
[25:36] | Is this about you getting passed over? | 是因为他们升了我 没升你吗 |
[25:37] | That was nine months ago, man. You’re still thinking about it? | 那是九个月前的事了 你还在想这事吗 |
[25:41] | Of course I still think about it. | 我当然还在想 |
[25:43] | I thought we buried this, and I thought you had my back. | 我以为我们放下了这件事 我以为你支持我 |
[25:46] | I have always had your back. | 我一直支持你 |
[25:48] | And I would never put the team in danger. | 我是绝对不会让团队陷入危险 |
[25:50] | Yeah, every once in a while, when I’m driving into work, | 每隔一段时间 当我开车上班 |
[25:52] | about to take a left into the garage, | 准备左转进车库时 |
[25:54] | I think about how long it’s gonna be | 我想还有多久 |
[25:55] | before I get a shot at a team. | 才能有机会带领一个小队 |
[25:57] | If I ever get a shot. | 如果我有机会的话 |
[26:00] | All because of some mistake Buck made. | 全因巴克做出的错误决定 |
[26:02] | You think I didn’t deserve this job? | 你认为这份工作不是我应得的吗 |
[26:03] | That’s not what this is about. | 这不是重点 |
[26:04] | Or that you could’ve done the job better than me? | 还是你比我更能胜任这份工作 |
[26:07] | We’ll never know. | 没人会知道 |
[26:09] | But I do know that I was supposed to be next. | 但我只知道下一个本该轮到我 |
[26:12] | And I did nothing to deserve losing that. | 我什么也没做 为什么应该失去这些 |
[26:13] | Did you ever think about the position that I was put in? | 你有没有想过我当时的处境 |
[26:17] | What’d you want me to do? Turn the job down? | 你希望我怎么做 拒绝这份工作吗 |
[26:21] | It was supposed to be my team. | 这个小队本该是我的 |
[26:25] | That’s one of the saplings. 50 yards that way. | 从其中一个树枝队那传来的 那个方向45米 |
[26:33] | We can’t let him fire a single shot. | 我们一枪也不能让他开 |
[26:35] | Every Merc in the woods is gonna know our location. | 树林里的每一个雇佣兵都会知道我们的位置 |
[26:52] | Just cuff him and get his gun. | 拷上他 拿走他的枪 |
[26:53] | We don’t have time to gag ’em. | 我们没时间把他们绑起来 |
[26:54] | Wouldn’t do any good anyway. | 而且这样做也没用 |
[26:55] | Rest of the Mercs are on their way. | 其余雇佣兵正在赶来 |
[26:57] | Drag him over here. | 把他拖到这边来 |
[27:04] | You’re good? Let’s move, move. | 你没事吧 快走 快走 |
[27:20] | Where are the airships? They should be here by now. | 飞机在哪 他们应该早到了 |
[27:23] | We’ve been missing over three hours. | 我们已经失踪了三个多小时 |
[27:27] | Your car. | 你的车 |
[27:29] | Your car at the cabin. | 你的车在小屋那里 |
[27:33] | Hawkins could’ve given the all clear to HQ. | 霍金斯有可能给总部发送了危机解除信号 |
[27:37] | He’d know the codes. | 他知道代码 |
[27:38] | It could be nightfall before SWAT comes looking for us. | 特警队来找我们的时候可能已经黄昏了 |
[27:41] | We got to figure another way out of here. | 我们得另想办法逃离这里 |
[27:43] | How? | 怎么逃 |
[27:44] | We’re hours deeper into the woods than we were before. | 相比之前 我们又深入了森林几小时的路程 |
[27:45] | Okay, you know what? You’ve said your piece, man. | 知道吗 你已经表达过不满了 |
[27:48] | I don’t need to hear it again. | 我没必要再听一遍 |
[27:49] | You wanted me to be honest. | 是你要我说真心话的 |
[27:52] | I don’t care that you felt burned when this went down. | 我不在乎过后你会不会脸上发烫 |
[27:54] | I care that you’re still holding onto it. | 我在乎的是你还抓着那件事不放 |
[27:56] | After all this team’s been through, | 我们队一起经历了这么多 |
[27:58] | you’re still hung up on that. | 你却还在纠结那事 |
[27:59] | Hey, I always put the team first. | 我一直把队伍放在第一位 |
[28:01] | I have followed you without question. | 我毫无异议地跟随了你 |
[28:02] | That is what your job is. | 那是你的职责所在 |
[28:03] | And I could do that and still feel like I deserved better. | 我会尽忠职守 但也会觉得遭到了不公平的待遇 |
[28:05] | Not if you want this job. | 你还要这份工作的话就不该这样 |
[28:06] | The team comes before everything else, man. | 团队高于一切 |
[28:08] | Putting yourself in danger | 将自身置于危险之中 |
[28:09] | doesn’t make you a better team leader. | 不会让你成为更好的领导者 |
[28:11] | You don’t always have to be the one | 你不必每次都成为那个 |
[28:11] | climbing on top of a moving truck | 爬到飞速行驶的车顶上 |
[28:13] | or-or taking a sniper shot out of a helicopter. | 或是在直升机上狙击的那个人 |
[28:15] | You tell me that you’re thinking | 你说说看 那时候 |
[28:16] | of the team in those moments. | 你是把团队放在第一位的吗 |
[28:17] | Is that what you’re after? The glory? | 你是想要这个吗 荣耀 |
[28:20] | I want you to admit that you need to be the hero, | 我是要你承认 你觉得自己必须成为那个 |
[28:22] | carrying all of us on your back. | 背负我们所有人的英雄 |
[28:23] | I’ve been holding things up on my own my entire life. | 我这一辈子都习惯承担 |
[28:26] | What, you think that’s a choice? | 怎么 你以为是我选择成为这样的吗 |
[28:27] | My daddy actually left my mama. | 我爸抛下了我妈 |
[28:30] | Yeah, when I was 14, | 没错 我那时候14岁 |
[28:31] | and I could’ve got caught up in the streets | 我可以选择卷入街头帮派 |
[28:32] | and paid my mama’s bills with dirty money. | 用不光彩得来的钱帮我妈付账单 |
[28:35] | Or I could step up and be the man and take care of her | 或者选择像个男人一样走上前 靠我自己 |
[28:38] | the right way, by myself. | 用正确的方式照顾好她 |
[28:43] | I didn’t know that about your father. | 我不知道你爸的事 |
[28:46] | You never talk about your family. | 你从不谈你的家人 |
[28:50] | Deac, it wasn’t easy for me coming up through LAPD either. | 迪肯 进洛城警局对我来说也不是件易事 |
[28:54] | I had to be better than they thought I was, | 我必须做到更好才能让他们觉得 |
[28:55] | just the black dude. | 我不止是个普通的黑人小伙 |
[28:57] | To be as good meant I was only gonna stay in the same place. | 做不到更好就意味着我永远只能在这个位置 |
[29:09] | Hey, Hondo. | 洪都 |
[29:11] | You saved all of our lives | 你不止一次地 |
[29:12] | more than once. | 救过我们的命 |
[29:14] | Your approach works. You make SWAT better. | 你的领导很杰出 你让特警队变得更好 |
[29:19] | And I’m proud to serve with you. | 我很骄傲能与你共事 |
[29:21] | I’m not bitter. | 我没有怨恨 |
[29:25] | I just… | 我只是… |
[29:27] | It kills me that I feel this way at all. | 每次有这种感觉时我都很难受 |
[29:31] | I don’t want to. | 我也不想的 |
[29:39] | I found my boys, Deacon. | 我找到我的手下了 迪肯 |
[29:41] | You must be close. | 你就在附近吧 |
[29:44] | Why drag this out? | 为什么把这个拖出来 |
[29:52] | – What do we do? – Those rocks. | -要怎么办 -去石头那里 |
[29:53] | Three o’clock, now. Move. | 三点钟方向 走 |
[30:06] | Uh, hello? | 你好 |
[30:08] | Are you Officer Alonso? I was told I could find you here. | 阿隆索警官吗 有人告诉我能在这儿找到你 |
[30:12] | I got a call from a Captain Cortez | 我接到了科尔特斯队长的电话 |
[30:14] | asking me to come in? I’m Ryan Lewis, 77th division. | 她叫我过来 我是77分局的瑞安·路易斯 |
[30:17] | – Great to meet you. – Yeah, you, too. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[30:18] | Uh, I’m not sure what SWAT needs my help with, though. | 不过我不太明白特警队有什么用得到我的 |
[30:21] | I want to talk about Erika Rogers. | 我想跟你谈谈艾丽卡·罗杰斯 |
[30:23] | Specifically about an incident that happened two years ago. | 关于她两年前发生的一桩事故 |
[30:28] | – Everything’s in the report. – Yeah. | -都写在报告里了 -对 |
[30:29] | I want to know what’s not in the report. | 我想知道的是没写在报告里的事 |
[30:32] | Look, I can’t help you. | 听着 我帮不了你 |
[30:34] | 150. That’s how many try out for SWAT every single year. | 150 这是每年特警队的报名人数 |
[30:38] | Half of them don’t make their PFQs, | 一半的人没有通过体能测试 |
[30:39] | another 40 wash out in a week, | 还有40人在一周内被淘汰 |
[30:41] | and then it starts to gets hard. And those last 40? | 然后就到了困难的部分 还有那40人 |
[30:45] | They drop out on their own. | 他们是自动退出的 |
[30:47] | Erika didn’t. | 艾丽卡没有退缩 |
[30:50] | And unless you can tell me what happened that day, | 而要是你不告诉我那天发生了什么事 |
[30:51] | it’ll all be for nothing. | 一切都将付诸东流 |
[30:54] | Please don’t involve me in this, all right? | 拜托不要把我卷进来 好吗 |
[30:56] | My wife just had a baby. I’m on detective track. | 我妻子怀孕了 我正要升警探 |
[30:59] | Have you seen Erika lately? | 你最近见过艾丽卡吗 |
[31:00] | – She’s given everything for this. – Of course I’ve seen her. | -她为了这个付出了一切 -我当然见过她 |
[31:03] | I still grab chicken wings with her once a week. | 我每周还是会跟她一起吃鸡翅 |
[31:05] | I mean, she’s my son’s godmother, okay? | 她可是我儿子的教母 好吗 |
[31:08] | She made me the man I am today. I owe my career to her. | 是她成就了现在的我 她拯救了我的职业生涯 |
[31:14] | It was you. | 是你 |
[31:16] | You didn’t restrain the suspect. | 是你没有控制住那个嫌犯 |
[31:18] | But Erika had to take the hit for you. | 但艾丽卡替你承担了过错 |
[31:21] | Look, I was still on my probation period. | 我当时还在试用期 |
[31:25] | All right, it would have been my third strike. | 如果我认了 那就是我第三次违规了 |
[31:27] | I didn’t ask her to do it. | 我没有要求她那样做 |
[31:28] | Okay? She just did it. | 好吗 是她自愿的 |
[31:30] | And if she hadn’t, I would’ve washed out. | 要是她没有那样做 我会被淘汰的 |
[31:32] | So, every day since, I have tried to be | 从那以后的每一天 我都尽力去做 |
[31:34] | the cop that she put her career on the line to save. | 去成为她豁出职业生涯挽救的好警察 |
[31:38] | She needs you now. | 现在她需要你 |
[31:39] | They’re holding that mark against her | 他们拿那个污点 |
[31:40] | to keep her out of SWAT. | 让她进不了特警队 |
[31:41] | What? No. She-she never said that she… | 什么 不可能 她从没说过… |
[31:42] | She doesn’t want you to take the hit. | 她不想让你来承担 |
[31:44] | That’s why she deserves the spot. | 所以她值得拥有这个位子 |
[31:49] | She needs somebody watching her back. | 得有人照看她 |
[32:01] | He’s got the mother of all deals on the table. | 他的面前放着前所未有的协议 |
[32:03] | All he’s doing is repeating | 而他却只是念叨着 |
[32:04] | how loyal he is. | 自己有多忠诚 |
[32:05] | He almost took it before. | 他差一点就接受了 |
[32:07] | What’s holding him back? | 是什么阻止了他 |
[32:09] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[32:11] | Follow my lead. | 听我的指令 |
[32:18] | Your crew attacked The Monkey Man bar last week. | 你的团伙上周袭击了猿人酒吧 |
[32:21] | Not many people know that’s a Jackal hangout. | 没多少人知道那里是豺狼帮的匪巢 |
[32:26] | Who are you looking at, Mr. Savoy? | 你在看谁 萨瓦先生 |
[32:29] | Turn off the cameras | 关掉摄像头 |
[32:31] | and leave us. | 让我们单独聊聊 |
[32:35] | I don’t know why you think someone inside the police | 我不知道为什么你觉得警方里有人 |
[32:37] | is a Montrose Merc, | 是蒙特罗斯雇佣兵的一员 |
[32:38] | but this is SWAT, | 但这里是特警队 |
[32:40] | and everyone here works for me. | 这里的人都是我的手下 |
[32:41] | Nothing you say is gonna be leaked. | 你说的话不会被泄漏出去 |
[32:43] | And the deal I’m offering you | 我一走出这扇门 |
[32:44] | disappears the minute I walk out that door. | 协议就立刻作废 |
[32:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:56] | O-Okay. | 好吧我说 |
[32:59] | He used to run with us | 他以前跟我们一起 |
[33:01] | before a bunch of our bosses got busted. | 就在我们那帮头头被抓之前 |
[33:04] | He showed up a couple months later | 几个月后他又出现了 |
[33:06] | bragging that he used to be a cop, | 吹嘘说他以前是个警察 |
[33:08] | and how easy it was to take us down. | 还有把我们端了有多容易 |
[33:13] | But then he said he knew a way for us to get it all back. | 但然后他说他知道东山再起的办法 |
[33:17] | An ex-cop. | 前任警察 |
[33:18] | He had the hookups, like weapons, intel. | 他有路子 武器 情报 都能搞到 |
[33:23] | Before we knew it, | 我们还没摸清头脑 |
[33:24] | he was telling us all what to do. | 他就在教我们怎么做了 |
[33:26] | I need a name. | 我需要名字 |
[33:28] | Look, you know… | 这个… |
[33:28] | If you want this deal, I need a name. | 如果你想要协议 就要告诉我名字 |
[33:32] | Now. | 立刻 |
[33:36] | Hawkins. | 霍金斯 |
[33:43] | Dispatch just sent the recording of the call. | 调度刚把通话的录音发来了 |
[33:44] | This is 30-David. | 这里是30D |
[33:45] | Got a little static from the mountains. | 山上有一些静电干扰 |
[33:47] | 20-David and I are Code 4. | 20D和我取消支援 |
[33:48] | – That’s not Deacon. – Sorry for the radio silence. | -这不是迪肯 -抱歉把无线电关了 |
[33:50] | Last logged location was, um, | 最后一次记录的地点是 |
[33:52] | Hawkins’ cabin in Angeles National Forest. | 霍金斯在安吉勒斯国家森林的木屋 |
[33:54] | Man, they’ve been gone, like, six hours. | 他们已经失联6小时了 |
[33:56] | Get the airships ready. | 让直升机准备好 |
[34:04] | There’s rock cover 50 yards north of here. | 以北50码的石堆 |
[34:06] | Plenty of trees along the way. | 中间有很多树 |
[34:08] | – Alternate. Don’t spare anything. – All right. | -我们交替开火 火力压制 -好 |
[34:21] | What happened to you, Hawkins? | 你怎么了 霍金斯 |
[34:22] | You used to be a good cop. | 你曾是个好警察 |
[34:24] | And then I was a retired cop. | 然后我就退休了 |
[34:26] | What’s that? | 怎么样 |
[34:27] | Just an old man in the mountains. | 我现在只是山里的一个老头 |
[34:29] | I gave my best years to that badge, | 我把我的青春都献给了这警徽 |
[34:31] | and I got nothing in return. | 到头来什么都没有 |
[34:33] | I saw an opportunity for some respect. | 我看到了获得尊重的机会 |
[34:36] | Any minute, this sky’s gonna be filled with airships. | 飞机马上就到了 |
[34:39] | Where are they, Hondo? No one’s coming. | 在哪里呢 洪都 没人会来的 |
[34:42] | You don’t want two bodies on your jacket, Hawkins. | 你不会想再背上两条人命的 霍金斯 |
[34:44] | Deacon, move! | 迪肯 上 |
[34:54] | – Deacon, I’m out. – Hondo, move! | -迪肯 我后撤 -洪都 快走 |
[35:02] | Deacon, left side! | 迪肯 左边 |
[35:04] | Deacon, go! | 迪肯 上 |
[35:13] | – I got one of ’em, Deac. – Me, too. | -我打倒了一个 迪肯 -我也是 |
[35:15] | So that leaves eight. | 那还剩八个 |
[35:17] | – I got, uh, four rounds. – I got three. | -我还有四颗子弹 -我还有三颗 |
[35:19] | All right, that means one of is is gonna have | 好 那说明我们其中一个要用一颗子弹 |
[35:20] | to take out two with one. | 干掉两个人 |
[35:22] | Now’s a good time to be a hero. | 现在正是逞英雄的好时机 |
[35:25] | Don’t look at me to do it. | 别指望我这么做 |
[35:31] | If not now, when? | 现在不逞更待何时 |
[35:40] | You’re passing over the cabin now. | 你正在飞过木屋 |
[35:42] | I’ve got these heat signatures all over the woods. | 树林里全都是热成像信号 |
[35:44] | I’m counting 12 people. | 大概有十二个人 |
[35:46] | Some of them aren’t moving. | 有些人没动 |
[35:48] | Can’t tell which ones are Hondo and Deacon. | 不知道洪都和迪肯是哪两个 |
[35:51] | Guys, look. Two o’clock! | 伙计们 快看 两点钟方向 |
[35:53] | Two o’clock! | 两点钟方向 |
[36:00] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[36:02] | Go. | 上 |
[36:12] | Deac, there’s the team. | 迪肯 小队来了 |
[36:36] | Everybody out of here. | 所有人都撤退 |
[36:41] | – Hey, here! – You guys okay? | -这边 -你们没事吧 |
[36:43] | Hondo’s hurt. His right side. | 洪都受伤了 他的右侧 |
[36:44] | Luca, get this jacket off of me. | 卢卡 把我的衣服脱下来 |
[36:45] | We came as soon as we learned about Hawkins. | 我们查到霍金斯后就马上赶来了 |
[36:47] | – I hope you brought us some gear. – You know we did. | -希望你们给我们带了装备 -当然了 |
[36:49] | Chris, give me your radio. Okay… | 克里斯 把无线电给我 |
[36:53] | Captain… | 队长 |
[36:54] | Captain, how we looking? | 队长 情况怎么样 |
[36:55] | It’s good to hear your voice, Hondo. | 听到你的声音真是太好了 洪都 |
[36:57] | We’re not out of the woods yet, literally. | 我们还不算出了树林 |
[36:58] | And we’re not gonna be until we get every last Merc, | 我们没抓到所有雇佣兵前绝对不走 |
[37:01] | especially Hawkins. | 特别是霍金斯 |
[37:02] | The rest of the cavalry’s on their way. | 其他后援在赶来的路上 |
[37:03] | Mumford’s team will sweep from the cabin north, | 玛福德的小队会从木屋北边包抄 |
[37:05] | but we can follow the trails | 但是我们能跟着 |
[37:06] | picked up from the heat signatures. | 热成像留下的痕迹 |
[37:08] | All right. | 好 |
[37:08] | They’re gonna be scattering in all different directions. | 他们肯定会往不同方向四散 |
[37:10] | Let’s go get ’em. | 去把他们一窝端了 |
[37:13] | You up for this, boss? | 一起去吗 老大 |
[37:18] | Hell yeah. | 走 |
[37:21] | Let’s move. Let’s go! | 我们上 上 |
[37:28] | Two shooters heading south. | 两名枪手往南边走了 |
[37:29] | Another couple running east | 有一对往东边去了 |
[37:30] | and moving fast. | 速度很快 |
[37:31] | And a pair heading northwest, | 还有一对往西北方向走了 |
[37:32] | – back up the mountain. – All right, Street and Tan, | -在山后面 -斯特里特和谭 |
[37:34] | take the crew to the south– go, go. | 去追往南边的那群人 快 |
[37:36] | Chris and Luca, go east– move. | 克里斯和卢卡 往东 上 |
[37:39] | That leaves a pair for you and me, Deac. | 剩下一对交给我们俩 迪肯 |
[37:41] | Back to the high ground. | 回到高地 |
[37:47] | Give me your hands. | 把手举起来 |
[37:48] | Hands! Hands! | 手 手 |
[37:51] | Behind your back! | 手背过来 |
[37:53] | We got one and two. | 我们抓到了两个 |
[37:59] | They should be right here. | 应该就在这里 |
[38:01] | We’re practically standing on top of ’em. | 我们几乎就站在他们图像上方 |
[38:05] | Let me see your hands! | 把手举起来 |
[38:09] | Got three and four. | 找到了两名 |
[38:11] | Just two left, Hondo. | 还剩两名了 洪都 |
[38:18] | Hawkins! | 霍金斯 |
[38:26] | I guess this is where it ends, huh, Deacon? | 看来到此为止了 对吗 迪肯 |
[38:29] | Come on, man. | 拜托 伙计 |
[38:30] | I never come up this far. | 我从来没到过这么远 |
[38:32] | I never knew this was here. | 我从来不知道这里是这样的 |
[38:33] | Come on, Sam, get out of there. | 山姆 下来 |
[38:34] | What are you doing, man? Get on the ground. | 你在做什么 下来 |
[38:37] | Hondo, high right! | 洪都 上方 |
[39:12] | Is he going to be okay? | 他会没事吧 |
[39:15] | He just needs some time alone to process. | 他只是需要是一些时间来接受 |
[39:18] | He’ll be all right. | 他会没事的 |
[39:24] | I guess covering for your partner | 看来照应搭档 |
[39:26] | isn’t as bad as letting a perp go. | 并不是跟放走罪犯一样糟糕 |
[39:28] | You didn’t just cover. | 你不仅仅照应了他 |
[39:29] | You taught him how to be better. | 你教会了他怎么做得更好 |
[39:30] | And you took a personal hit | 你还帮助了 |
[39:31] | for somebody who needed it. | 非常需要帮助的人 |
[39:34] | Lewis told me what you did. | 路易斯告诉了我你做的事 |
[39:37] | Sorry I lashed out. | 抱歉我骂了你 |
[39:39] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[39:41] | Fancy my surprise when I called | 我打给路易斯警官 |
[39:42] | Officer Lewis to SWAT headquarters, | 要他到特警队总部来时 |
[39:44] | and he’s already in the building asking for me. | 却惊讶地发现他已经在楼里找我了 |
[39:48] | I wasn’t gonna let a star recruit like Rogers | 我可不会什么都不干 |
[39:50] | wash out without doing the legwork myself. | 就把罗杰斯警官这样的精英新兵放走 |
[39:53] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[39:55] | She’s gonna make a great officer. | 她会成为一名优秀的警官 |
[39:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[39:59] | I understand you trust your teammates. | 我明白你信任你的队友 |
[40:01] | But don’t forget I’m your teammate, too. | 但是别忘了我也是你的队友 |
[40:04] | All right? | 好吗 |
[40:08] | Let’s go, you guys. | 走吧 伙计们 |
[40:10] | Ah, well-deserved, Erika. | 当之无愧 艾丽卡 |
[40:11] | – Welcome to SWAT. – Yeah. | -欢迎来到特警队 -嗯 |
[40:13] | Congrats. | 恭喜你 |
[40:14] | – Congratulations. – Thank you, thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 谢谢 |
[40:16] | Hey, the other recruits waited to celebrate, | 其他新兵都在等着庆祝呢 |
[40:18] | so I’m gonna go join them. | 我去和他们一起 |
[40:19] | Have a feeling you’re gonna drink them under the table. | 我感觉你肯定能把他们都喝趴下 |
[40:21] | Yeah. Taught her how to do that, too. | 没错 这招我也教她了 |
[40:25] | See you around. | 回头见 |
[40:25] | – See you. – Bye. | -回头见 -再见 |
[40:41] | You didn’t wash off, huh? | 你没有洗澡吗 |
[40:44] | I’ve never wanted a hot shower | 我从来没有这么想 |
[40:45] | in my own home more in my life. | 回家洗个热水澡 |
[40:59] | Hey, Deac, uh… | 迪肯 |
[41:02] | Listen, uh, when I took team leader, | 听着 当初我担任队长后 |
[41:05] | I tried to treat everybody the same as before. | 想和以前一样对待你们 |
[41:09] | Just do the job, like a normal promotion. | 尽好职责 就像普通的晋升 |
[41:12] | Those first few weeks, | 前几个星期 |
[41:13] | I was just playing a role. | 我都只是在扮演角色而已 |
[41:15] | I think we both were. | 我想我们俩都是 |
[41:21] | Deac, I’ll never regret taking this job. | 迪肯 我绝对不会后悔接下这个职位 |
[41:24] | There’s been a lot of changes I’ve been trying to make | 我来到这里有想要做出 |
[41:25] | ever since I got here. | 很多改变 |
[41:29] | But I could’ve handled it better. | 但我有做得不足的地方 |
[41:31] | I could’ve been more direct with you | 我应该更加直接地询问 |
[41:32] | about how you were feeling | 你的感受 |
[41:34] | and more honest about how I was. | 对我的感受也该更加坦诚 |
[41:36] | How I am, Deac. | 我现在的感受 迪肯 |
[41:41] | But I know you would have been great. | 但我知道换你会做得很好 |
[41:44] | I really do hope you get your chance. | 我很希望你也能得到你的机会 |
[41:51] | Well, get home, get rinsed off, | 回家好好休整一下 |
[41:53] | especially before you start hugging on Annie. | 特别是可别急着去抱安妮 |
[41:54] | Otherwise you’re gonna be sleeping on my couch. | 不然你只能睡在我的沙发上了 |
[41:57] | Later. | 回头见 |
[42:01] | You got plans tonight? | 你今晚有计划吗 |
[42:03] | Hell no. | 没有 |
[42:06] | You do now. | 现在有了 |