时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I figure I’d pop out, | 我想着可以出去 |
[00:09] | help Molly Hicks with something at her job. | 帮莫莉·希克斯处理一下她工作上的事 |
[00:11] | Kissing up to the boss’s daughter now, Street? | 你现在拍起老大女儿的马屁了 斯特里特 |
[00:12] | Come on, man. | 不是吧 伙计 |
[00:13] | Is Jim Street single? | 吉姆·斯特里特是单身吗 |
[00:14] | Aren’t you worried it could get a little messy | 你难道不担心你爸爸知道了 |
[00:16] | with your dad? | 事情会有点难控制吗 |
[00:17] | – So, what’s up with Molly? – Oh, I’m just meeting her later. | -你和莫莉有什么事 -我们晚点要聚聚 |
[00:19] | – Oh, like a date? – No, no, her friends are gonna be there. | -是约会吗 -不 她朋友也要去 |
[00:22] | The two of you, you guys are getting married. | 你们两人 你们要结婚了 |
[00:23] | And we’ve been looking for a new woman to complete us. | 我们一直在找一位新第三人来完整我们 |
[00:27] | You will be an equal part in that new relationship. | 你在这段新关系中的地位一定会是平等的 |
[00:29] | How’s Ty and Kira doing? | 泰和基拉还好吗 |
[00:31] | Three people in a relationship turns out to be geometry. | 原来三人恋爱关系是几何 |
[00:34] | But, um, I’m trying to figure it out. | 但是 我正在努力参悟 |
[00:40] | You, uh, new here? | 你是新来的吗 |
[00:43] | Haven’t seen you around before. | 之前没见过你 |
[00:45] | Actually, I’m here quite often. | 其实我经常来这 |
[00:48] | Really? It’s weird, | 真的吗 奇怪了 |
[00:50] | because, uh, I just feel like I would’ve seen you around. | 如果那样 我会见过你的 |
[00:53] | I am a cop, so… | 我是个警察 所以… |
[00:55] | Not much of a detective though, huh? | 离警探还差点吧 |
[00:58] | Okay, I lied. | 好吧 我撒谎了 |
[00:59] | I do know you, and, uh, | 我确实认识你 而且 |
[01:01] | I’ve heard all about you, too. | 我还听过你很多事 |
[01:04] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[01:05] | What’d you hear? | 你都听到了些什么 |
[01:06] | Just that, um, | 就是… |
[01:07] | you might be free tonight. | 你今晚可能有空 |
[01:09] | That sounds awfully forward. | 这话听起来特别有企图 |
[01:11] | You see, um, I scored reservations to this restaurant, Redbird, | 我订到了一家餐厅 红鸟餐厅 |
[01:15] | and you just look so lonely, so… | 而你又看起来这么寂寞 不然… |
[01:17] | Wait, | 等下 |
[01:18] | Redbird? | 红鸟餐厅 |
[01:20] | I heard that place is amazing. | 我听说那里很不错 |
[01:21] | Oh. Now suddenly not so forward, huh? | 怎么 现在我的话没那么有企图了吗 |
[01:24] | Um, does 8:00 work? | 八点行吗 |
[01:26] | 8:00’s perfect. | 八点正好 |
[01:35] | See you tonight. | 今晚见 |
[01:36] | Yeah. | 好 |
[01:38] | Street, | 斯特里特 |
[01:39] | hand me my drink, will you? | 可以把我的饮料递给我吗 |
[01:40] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[01:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[01:47] | Everything good here? | 这里一切还好吧 |
[01:48] | Yeah. Peachy. | 挺好的 非常好 |
[01:51] | Peachy. | 非常好 |
[01:54] | When Hondo gets in, send him to see me. | 洪都来了 叫他来找我 |
[01:56] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[01:57] | I’ll, uh, let him know. | 我会转达的 |
[02:06] | You did such a good job picking this out. | 你眼光真好 |
[02:08] | It looks like a Palm Springs hotel. | 这里看上去就像一间棕榈泉酒店 |
[02:11] | Yeah, it really does pop, | 确实很抢眼 |
[02:12] | doesn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[02:14] | Oh. You got a little paint on your face. | 你脸上沾了一点油漆 |
[02:16] | Aw, that was your fault. | 那要怪你了 |
[02:17] | No. No, no, no, no, Chris. I– | 不 不 不 克里斯 我… |
[02:19] | – No, I can’t. – Fair is fair. | -我不行 -公平起见 |
[02:21] | No, I don’t have time to wash my hair. | 不 我没时间洗头 |
[02:22] | I’ll be late for work. Stop. | 我上班要迟到了 别闹了 |
[02:28] | See? Ty gets it. He’s an artist. | 看见没 泰能懂 他是个艺术家 |
[02:30] | Gets what? | 懂什么 |
[02:32] | Creativity’s, um… messy. | 创造力的 凌乱感 |
[02:35] | Nothing wrong with getting a little dirty. | 弄脏一点也无伤大雅 |
[02:38] | I got to take a shower. | 我要去洗个澡 |
[02:40] | I’ll clean up. | 我来收拾 |
[02:43] | I’ll help. | 我来帮你 |
[02:45] | Actually, I, uh… | 其实我… |
[02:47] | I wanted to talk to you about something, | 我有话想跟你说 |
[02:48] | but I do not want you to take it the wrong way. | 但我不希望你误会我的意思 |
[02:51] | What, you don’t– you don’t like the-the paint color? | 怎么 你不喜欢这个油漆的颜色 |
[02:53] | No, it’s great. | 不 挺好的 |
[02:55] | Everything’s great. | 一切都挺好的 |
[02:56] | It’s just you, me and Kira. | 只是你 我和基拉 |
[03:00] | You haven’t noticed some imbalance lately? | 你最近没觉得有点失衡了吗 |
[03:06] | How, exactly? | 怎么说 |
[03:07] | Well, little things. | 都是些小事情 |
[03:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:12] | Yeah. Like the painting. | 比如这个油漆 |
[03:13] | I mean, you and Kira completely cut me out of the process. | 你和基拉完全没有问过我的意见 |
[03:16] | Yeah, but since when do you care about decorating? | 话是没错 但你什么时候开始关心装修了 |
[03:18] | I don’t. | 我不在乎 |
[03:19] | Look, I’m so happy to see | 我很高兴看见 |
[03:20] | how close you’ve gotten with Kira. | 你和基拉开始变得亲密 |
[03:22] | But when you put so much attention on one side of the triangle, | 但当你把太多注意力放在三角关系的一边时 |
[03:24] | you can throw things out of whack. | 就会乱了秩序 |
[03:26] | I’m throwing things out of whack? | 我乱了秩序 |
[03:29] | Well… | 好吧… |
[03:31] | do you want things to work between the three of us or not? | 你希望我们三人能走下去吗 |
[03:35] | Yeah. I-I mean, I’m-I’m confused about… | 当然 我一直搞不清… |
[03:38] | I mean, are you… | 你是要… |
[03:40] | asking me to hold back my feelings for Kira? | 要我克制自己对基拉的感情吗 |
[03:44] | Wasn’t honesty and transparency your pitch | 诚实和坦白难道不是你在这段关系里 |
[03:46] | – for this relationship? – ?No. No. | -最重视的东西吗 -不 |
[03:49] | I… I’m just asking you | 我只是希望你 |
[03:51] | to put as much effort into us as you do with you and Kira. | 能像你对待自己和基拉的关系一样重视我们的关系 |
[03:54] | That’s the only way this beautiful thing | 这是让这段美好的关系继续存在的 |
[03:56] | is gonna survive. | 唯一方法 |
[04:00] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[04:01] | Yeah. Everything’s great, babe. | 嗯 一切都好 宝贝 |
[04:14] | Two Adam 61 and any available unit, | 两名A61队警员及全体空闲警员 |
[04:16] | respond Code 3 to a 211 in progress | 普朗姆街和第十街附近有劫案发生 |
[04:18] | near Plum and Tenth. | 请鸣警笛亮红灯赶往现场 |
[04:20] | Stand by for further info. | 等待进一步消息 |
[04:21] | Roger that. We’re 60 seconds out. | 收到 六十秒后到达 |
[04:23] | Police coming. | 警察来了 |
[04:23] | One minute. | 一分钟 |
[04:32] | Yo, where are they?! | 他们人呢 |
[04:33] | Relax. They’re coming. | 别急 他们过来了 |
[04:35] | Let’s go, let’s go, | 我们走 |
[04:35] | let’s go! | 走 |
[04:43] | Get it in the truck! | 上车 |
[04:47] | Hey, let’s go! | 走了 |
[04:57] | We have a man down. | 有人被击中了 |
[04:59] | Shots fired at 221 Kester. | 凯斯特街221号发生枪击 |
[05:01] | Security guard down. | 保安被击中 |
[05:02] | Requesting all units. | 呼叫所有单位 |
[05:03] | Suspect’s in a red pickup, | 嫌犯开一辆红色皮卡 |
[05:04] | eastbound on Raymer, nearing the 405. | 沿雷默路向东驶往405高速方向 |
[05:07] | This is 20-David, in the area, | 我是20D 正在这片区域 |
[05:08] | responding. | 马上前往 |
[05:12] | Air 17 has a visual on suspect vehicle. | 17号直升机追踪到嫌疑车辆 |
[05:14] | Still eastbound on Raymer. | 仍在雷默路上向东行驶 |
[05:16] | This is 20-David. I got eyes on the red pickup. | 我是20D 已看到红色皮卡 |
[05:19] | Heading west toward the freeway. | 向西驶向高速公路 |
[05:44] | This is 20-David. | 我是20D |
[05:45] | MVA. Multiple vehicles. | 发生车祸 涉及多车 |
[05:46] | I need an R/A now. | 需要救援小组马上赶来 |
[05:48] | Air 17, you still got eyes on that red pickup? | 空中17号 你还在追踪红色皮卡吗 |
[05:50] | Roger. 17 has eyes on suspect vehicle. | 收到 17号仍然能追踪到嫌疑车辆 |
[05:52] | Maintaining aerial pursuit. | 继续空中追踪 |
[05:54] | Don’t lose ’em. | 别跟丢 |
[05:58] | Sir!? | 先生 |
[05:59] | Sir, can you hear me? Are you all right? | 先生 能听见我说话吗 你没事吧 |
[06:05] | Sir. Sir, can you hear me? | 先生 能听见我说话吗 |
[06:07] | – Is he okay? – Lady, what are you doing? | -他还好吗 -女士 你来做什么 |
[06:10] | – How do I help? – No, no. | -我能帮上什么忙 -不 |
[06:11] | I need you to get out and back away. | 我需要你下车并退后 |
[06:13] | He’s bleeding. | 他在流血 |
[06:14] | He needs help. You need help. | 他需要帮助 你也是 |
[06:15] | All right, give me your hands. Give me your hands. | 把手递给我 递给我 |
[06:16] | Right here. Right here. ? | 放在这儿 |
[06:18] | Keep the pressure. I got to get his leg out of there. | 按住 我得帮他把脚拿出来 |
[06:25] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[06:25] | Can you hear me? What’s your name? | 能听见我说话吗 你叫什么 |
[06:27] | Keep him awake. He’s probably concussed. | 让他保持清醒 他可能有脑震荡 |
[06:28] | He’s losing a lot of blood. | 他失血很多 |
[06:30] | This van is leaking gas. We don’t have a lot of time. | 这辆货车在漏油 时间紧迫 |
[06:32] | I got to get him out of here. Help me with that door. Move. | 我得把他救出去 帮我开门 快去 |
[06:38] | Come on. Up. | 好了 起来 |
[06:40] | Help me as much as you can. Go, go. | 尽可能配合我 走了 |
[06:43] | It’s all right. Just lean on me. | 没关系 靠在我身上 |
[06:45] | Just lean on me. | 靠在我身上 |
[06:46] | Come on. | 加油 |
[06:50] | I got you. | 我撑着你 |
[06:51] | Just keep leaning on me. | 靠在我身上 |
[06:52] | Lean on me. | 靠在我身上 |
[06:54] | There you go. | 对了 |
[06:55] | There you go. Right here. Lay down. | 对了 在这儿躺下 |
[06:57] | Lay down. | 躺下 |
[06:59] | You’re gonna be all right, my man. | 你会没事的 |
[07:01] | Help’s on its way. | 救护车马上就到 |
[07:02] | Is that your van? | 那辆车是你的吗 |
[07:04] | Are you hurt? Do you need medical attention? | 你受伤了吗 需要护理吗 |
[07:06] | No, I’m all right. | 不 我没事 |
[07:07] | – What’s your name? – Nichelle. | -你叫什么 -尼歇尔 |
[07:09] | Nichelle. | 尼歇尔 |
[07:11] | I’m Hondo. | 我叫洪都 |
[07:12] | Thanks for the help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[07:14] | We all need to… | 人人都需要 |
[07:15] | look out for each other, right? | 相互帮助 对吧 |
[07:22] | Suspect vehicle has disappeared | 嫌疑车辆消失在 |
[07:24] | into a Valley Mall parking garage. | 谷区商场停车场中 |
[07:26] | Need immediate backup. | 需要立即支援 |
[07:32] | Tan and Becker are right behind us. | 谭和贝克尔马上就到 |
[07:33] | – Hondo’s stuck in an accident. – I heard. | -洪都遇上交通意外了 -我听说了 |
[07:35] | We’re gonna go without him. Launch from here. | 我们自己行动 从这儿出发 |
[07:36] | So, what are we dealing with again? | 现在什么情况来着 |
[07:38] | Suspects entered the mall parking garage | 大约十分钟前 嫌犯进入了 |
[07:40] | two blocks away about ten minutes ago. | 两个街区外的一个商场停车场 |
[07:42] | Air 17’s had eyes the whole time. | 17号直升机全程追踪 |
[07:43] | – Truck never left. – Containment? | -车辆未曾离开 -围堵吗 |
[07:45] | Rocker’s team is set to surround. | 洛克的小队负责包围 |
[07:47] | We’re the entry team. | 我们负责突入 |
[07:49] | Corner Shot rifles? | 墙角枪 |
[07:52] | They got approved? | 得到批准了吗 |
[07:52] | Hell yeah. Hicks just signed off. | 当然 希克斯刚批的 |
[07:54] | All right. So, listen up. | 好了 听着 |
[07:55] | We’re gonna enter from the north side. | 我们从北面进入 |
[07:57] | Becker, you roll Black Betty for cover. | 贝克尔 你开黑贝蒂掩护 |
[07:59] | Chris, Street and Tan, we’ll go two to two, | 克里斯 斯特里特 谭 我们两人一组 |
[08:00] | clear our way from bottom to top until we find that red pickup. | 从底层往上逐一搜查 直至找到那辆红色小卡车 |
[08:03] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[08:03] | – No. – Good. Let’s saddle up. | -没有 -很好 上车吧 |
[08:06] | Sergeant Kay, it’s no use. | 凯警司 没用的 |
[08:07] | What’s no use? We’re about to initiate. | 什么没用 我们正准备行动 |
[08:09] | – Suspect vehicle’s gone. – That’s not possible. | -疑犯车辆消失了 -不可能 |
[08:10] | Air 17’s been maintaining constant surveillance. | 17号直升机一直在监视它 |
[08:12] | Don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道怎么跟你说 |
[08:13] | We cleared each floor multiple times. | 每层楼我们都已搜查数遍 |
[08:15] | There’s no red pickup truck in there. | 没有发现红色小卡车 |
[08:16] | What about witnesses? | 目击证人们呢 |
[08:17] | Somebody must’ve seen the truck exit. | 一定有人看到那辆卡车驶出 |
[08:18] | Every witness we talked to saw the truck enter. | 问过所有目击证人 他们都看见车开了进去 |
[08:20] | Not one saw it leave. | 没人看到它离开 |
[08:22] | So what are you saying, it just vanished? | 你是说它凭空消失了吗 |
[09:03] | Play that again. What the hell did we miss? | 再放一遍 我们到底错过了什么 |
[09:06] | From the time the red pickup drives in | 从红色小卡车驶入停车场时起 |
[09:08] | until patrol locks down the scene, the truck never moves. | 直至巡警封锁现场 这辆卡车从未离开 |
[09:10] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[09:11] | Even if the suspects grabbed another ride, | 就算嫌犯换了车 |
[09:12] | their truck didn’t just disappear. | 他们的车也不会凭空消失 |
[09:14] | Wait, hold up, hold up. | 慢着 慢着 |
[09:15] | Take that back. | 往回放 |
[09:16] | Take it back to the blue truck. | 回放至那辆蓝色卡车 |
[09:18] | Check out the damage on the fender. | 留意保险杠上的损坏 |
[09:19] | That’s the same make and model, | 是同一品牌和车型 |
[09:20] | just a different color with an added bed cover. | 只是颜色不同 加了后箱盖 |
[09:23] | You’re saying they swapped out the color somehow? | 你是说他们想办法调换了车身颜色吗 |
[09:25] | Well, either that or we got to put out a warrant for Penn and Teller. | 要么如此 不然我们就得问问魔术大师了 |
[09:27] | That’s a pretty elaborate plan | 如果只是为了偷窃施工设备 |
[09:28] | just to steal some construction equipment. | 这计划还真是煞费苦心 |
[09:30] | It wasn’t just any equipment. | 偷走的并非一般设备 |
[09:31] | We got something. | 有线索了 |
[09:33] | Leon Bournes is a trained expert | 里昂·伯恩斯是位经验丰富的专家 |
[09:34] | with the type of welding equipment that was stolen. | 精通被盗的那种烧焊设备 |
[09:36] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[09:38] | What can you tell us? | 你有什么信息可以告诉我们 |
[09:39] | Everything there is. | 都在这里 |
[09:41] | Called a thermal lance. | 它叫作热喷枪 |
[09:43] | Industrial grade cutting tool. | 工业级切割工具 |
[09:45] | Can cut through anything: | 可以切开任何东西 |
[09:46] | concrete, steel, you name it. | 水泥 钢材 什么都行 |
[09:48] | Can they use it as a weapon? | 能把它当做武器吗 |
[09:49] | Could, but I couldn’t imagine why you’d want to. | 可以 但我想不通为什么有人想那么做 |
[09:51] | Why the hell would someone want to steal it? | 为什么有人想要偷它 |
[09:52] | Profit? | 牟利吗 |
[09:53] | This thing costs a pretty penny. | 这东西可不便宜 |
[09:54] | Nah, nah. It’s more than that. | 不对 原因不会这么简单 |
[09:55] | This crew is professional. | 这伙人很专业 |
[09:57] | They’re gonna use it to access something more valuable | 他们要用它获取更有价值的东西 |
[09:58] | that can’t be got some other way. | 其它方法无法获取的东西 |
[09:59] | Get a BOLO out on that blue truck. | 向那辆蓝色皮卡发出协查通告 |
[10:01] | Have police units check back at the crash scene, | 派警队回撞车现场仔细搜查 |
[10:03] | search every inch. | 不要放过任何角落 |
[10:04] | That truck caused the accident. | 车祸是那辆车造成的 |
[10:06] | They must’ve left evidence behind. | 他们一定留下了某些证据 |
[10:09] | Thanks, Leon. | 谢了 里昂 |
[10:13] | Wally. | 沃利 |
[10:15] | What’s up, man? | 还好吗 伙计 |
[10:15] | Hey, Rocker. Man, how you doing? | 洛克 你还好吗 |
[10:17] | – Good. You? – I’m good. | -不错 你呢 -还行 |
[10:19] | Nice. So what have you been up to, | 真好 你最近在忙些什么 |
[10:21] | besides wrecking the shocks on Black Betty? | 除了驾着黑贝蒂撞来撞去 |
[10:23] | Not that I minded. Meant a lot of overtime for me, | 我也不介意你撞 让我挣了不少加班费 |
[10:25] | fixing your mistakes. | 收拾你留下的烂摊子 |
[10:26] | You didn’t hear? | 你没听说吗 |
[10:28] | I got my own team now. 50 Squad. | 我现在自己带队了 50队 |
[10:29] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[10:30] | Yeah. That means someone else is doing the driving now. | 也就是说现在是别人在开车 |
[10:32] | And I’m sure the current SWAT mechanic is grateful. | 特警队现在的修车工一定松了口气 |
[10:36] | Doesn’t mean we haven’t missed you here at SWAT. | 不代表特警队的伙伴们不想你 |
[10:37] | Thanks. You working something? | 谢了 你在查案吗 |
[10:39] | Was on standby. Got called in. | 之前在待命 被叫来支援 |
[10:41] | What’s the emergency? | 出了什么急事 |
[10:42] | A crew stole some construction equipment, | 一个团伙偷了些施工设备 |
[10:43] | shot a security guard in the process. | 逃跑途中还枪击了一名警卫 |
[10:45] | Geez. Any leads? | 天呐 有线索了吗 |
[10:47] | Well, so far, sounds like they covered their tracks. | 目前看来 他们似乎隐藏了自己的行踪 |
[10:49] | It’s good to see you. What are you doing here? | 很高兴见到你 你来这有什么事 |
[10:50] | Well, I’m actually, uh, looking for Luca. | 其实我是来找卢卡的 |
[10:52] | Oh, he’s on medical leave. | 他请病假了 |
[10:53] | He injured himself over the summer in a fall, | 他今年夏天摔跤受了伤 |
[10:55] | reaggravated it last week. | 上周伤势又恶化了 |
[10:57] | Wow, I’m sorry to hear that. | 那真是太不走运了 |
[10:58] | Uh, what do you need him for? | 你找他做什么 |
[10:59] | Well, you remember my ’69 GTO? | 你还记得我那部69年的大马力跑车吗 |
[11:01] | Sure. It’s a beauty. | 当然 那车很漂亮 |
[11:02] | Well, I’m thinking of selling it, | 我打算卖掉它 |
[11:03] | and I thought maybe Luca could help me find a buyer. | 我想着也许卢卡可以帮我找到买家 |
[11:05] | You love that car. Why sell? | 你很爱那部车 为什么要卖掉 |
[11:07] | Well, since starting my own garage, I just… | 自从我开始经营自己的修车铺 我就… |
[11:10] | don’t have time to drive it. It just collects dust. | 没时间再开它了 只是停在那里落灰 |
[11:12] | Just the idea of selling to some punk millennial just kills me. | 想到要把它卖给个零零后废柴比杀了我还难受 |
[11:15] | Maybe you could put the word out to the boys here, | 也许你可以和这边的兄弟们说一下 |
[11:17] | help me find a buyer that cares about it | 帮我找到个像你我一样 |
[11:18] | – as much as you and me? – For sure. | -爱惜它的人 -没问题 |
[11:20] | – We’ll find someone worthy. – Thanks, brother. | -我们会找个配得上的人 -谢了兄弟 |
[11:22] | – I appreciate you. – All right, buddy. | -非常感谢 -好说 哥们 |
[11:23] | – You be safe. – You, too. | -注意安全 -你也是 |
[11:25] | Come by more often. We all miss you. | 常来看看 我们都挺想你的 |
[11:28] | Unis found this at the accident site. | 小组在撞车现场发现了这个 |
[11:30] | Magnetic sheeting fit for a truck. | 适配那辆车的磁性车衣 |
[11:32] | So they just peel it away, and the truck turns blue. | 揭掉这层车衣 车就变成蓝色的了 |
[11:35] | We found four companies who sell this particular brand. | 我们找到了四家卖这个品牌的公司 |
[11:37] | Two in the South Bay, one in Hollywood, one in the Valley. | 两家在南湾 一家在好莱坞 一家在谷区 |
[11:39] | – Shouldn’t take long to vet each one. – Already have. | -每家都排查不会花很久的 -已经查过了 |
[11:41] | Kendrick Moore. | 肯德里克·摩尔 |
[11:43] | Owner of Tinseltown Tuning and Wraps in Panorama City. | 巴诺拉马城浮华城改装贴膜公司的老板 |
[11:45] | This guy’s got a history | 这家伙有 |
[11:46] | of B and Es, armed robbery. | 非法破门侵入和武装抢劫案底 |
[11:48] | Still got two years left on his parole. | 假释还有两年才到期 |
[11:50] | Could be one of today’s crew. | 可能是这个团伙的一员 |
[11:51] | – Our thoughts exactly. – All right. | -和我们想的一样 -好 |
[11:53] | Bring him in. | 把他带进来 |
[12:01] | – So, she was in the middle of the road. – Right. | -她就站在马路中间 -嗯 |
[12:03] | She looks at me and asks, | 看着我问道 |
[12:04] | “Do you know the best way to the hospital?” | “你知道去医院的最佳路线吗” |
[12:06] | I said, “Yeah, just stand right there, lady.” | 我说 “知道 站在这就行了 女士” |
[12:10] | Hey. I got work you’re keeping me from. | 我手头还有工作要等着做呢 |
[12:12] | Kendrick! | 肯德里克 |
[12:13] | Big man. Hey, you got to do me a solid. | 大块头 你得好好帮帮我 |
[12:15] | I need you to help squash a bet I got going with my partner. | 你帮我看看我和我搭档打赌谁会赢 |
[12:18] | See, my money says that you’re gonna ask for a lawyer, | 我赌你会找律师 |
[12:20] | and you ain’t gonna tell us a damn thing. | 什么都不会交代 |
[12:21] | And I’m betting that since you got a legit business now, | 我赌 既然现在你干的是正经营生 |
[12:24] | you’re gonna see the light. | 你会明事理 |
[12:25] | You’re gonna be helpful right away. | 马上就会配合 |
[12:27] | Come on, don’t keep us in suspense, homeboy. | 快点 别吊我们胃口了 |
[12:29] | Which one of us is getting that $50? | 这五十块会花落谁家 |
[12:35] | What are you even talking about? | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[12:36] | Oh, he doesn’t know. | 他不知道 |
[12:38] | You don’t know. | 你不知道 |
[12:40] | A crew shot a security guard during a robbery today. | 有个团伙今天抢劫时对一个保安开了枪 |
[12:43] | Yeah, they used custom truck wrapping to escape. | 他们利用汽车定制贴膜逃过了追捕 |
[12:46] | Purchased from your shop. | 从你的店里买的 |
[12:50] | I don’t know, Deac. | 我不知道了 迪肯 |
[12:51] | You getting that $50 or am I? | 这五十块到底会归谁 |
[12:53] | Now, hold on. Maybe he didn’t know | 别急 也许他把东西卖给他们的时候 |
[12:54] | what this crew was up to when he sold it to them. | 并不知道他们的目的 |
[12:58] | Whatever you’re looking for, | 不管你们想知道什么 |
[12:59] | – I don’t know nothing. – Ha! Boom! | -我什么都不知道 -我猜对了 |
[13:01] | Nothing. I told you. Give me my money. | 什么都不说 我告诉你了吧 拿钱来 |
[13:04] | Damn. Accessory to attempted murder. | 该死的 谋杀未遂从犯 |
[13:06] | You know, I thought at least he’d pretend | 我以为他至少会假装 |
[13:07] | not to know what these guys were up to. | 对那伙人的目的毫不知情 |
[13:10] | At least then you’d have a chance. | 那样的话至少你还有机会 |
[13:14] | Well, that is kind of what happened. | 差不多就是这样 |
[13:21] | – We know what their target is? – No. | -问出他们的目标了吗 -没有 |
[13:23] | But Hondo’s still working on Kendrick. | 洪都还在问话肯德里克 |
[13:24] | He claims to only know the buyer’s name. | 他说他只知道买家的名字 |
[13:27] | Chester Longwood. | 切斯特·朗伍德 |
[13:28] | Now, Longwood paid Kendrick earlier this week | 朗伍德这周前几天给肯德里克钱 |
[13:29] | for a rush job on the truck wrap. | 让他赶一个皮卡贴膜的活 |
[13:31] | Last known associates? | 新发现的同伙 |
[13:32] | Yeah. These guys. | 对 就是这些人 |
[13:33] | Seth and Cyrus, they been in the system since they could walk. | 赛斯和赛勒斯 打小就是监狱常客 |
[13:35] | Wasn’t until their leader, Raines, took over that this crew | 直到他们的老大 雷恩斯接管了这个团伙 |
[13:37] | stepped up to hitting banks, companies all over the country. | 罪行升级到打劫全国各地的银行和公司 |
[13:39] | Yeah, and each time ending violently, | 每次都以暴力收场 |
[13:41] | with multiple casualties. | 打伤数人 |
[13:42] | Now they’re armed with a thermal lance. | 现在他们配备了热喷枪 |
[13:43] | They’re just waiting for the next score. | 他们就等着干下一票了 |
[13:44] | Contact RHD Bank Squad. | 联系劫案凶杀组的银行专案组 |
[13:46] | Have ’em circulate the flyers. | 让他们把通报发下去 |
[13:47] | Touch base with Robbery Task Force. | 与抢劫特别行动小组沟通一下 |
[13:48] | Maybe we can get a step ahead of these guys. | 也许我们可以抢在这些家伙的前面 |
[13:50] | We can do you one better. | 我们可以更进一步 |
[13:51] | Kendrick said that the crew ordered another wrap. | 肯德里克说该团伙又订购了一个汽车贴膜 |
[13:53] | Hondo’s waiting on the delivery right now. | 洪都正在交货处等着 |
[13:55] | All right. | 很好 |
[13:59] | Why don’t you ask Deacon what he thinks? | 你为什么不问问迪肯的想法 |
[14:01] | What now? | 什么事 |
[14:02] | Okay, so I’m about to go out on a third date with Molly… | 我准备要和莫莉第三次约会了… |
[14:04] | Wait a second. Third date? | 等一下 第三次 |
[14:05] | I thought you said last week wasn’t even a first date. | 你不是说上周连第一次约会都算不上吗 |
[14:07] | Well, apparently, it was. | 很明显 上周有第一次 |
[14:09] | And then we went on another, | 然后我们又约了一次 |
[14:10] | and I’m taking her out again tonight for dinner. What? | 我今晚会再带她出去吃饭 怎么了 |
[14:12] | Yeah, Luca’s been joking about Street being dumb enough | 卢卡一直在开斯特里特的玩笑 说他能傻到 |
[14:14] | to date the boss’s daughter. Now he’s actually doing it. | 去和领导的女儿约会 现在他居然真的这么做了 |
[14:17] | Told him he better not let Hicks find out. | 我告诉他最好不要让希克斯发现 |
[14:18] | I’m thinking I should just tell him. | 我在考虑直接告诉他 |
[14:20] | Well, that’s an interesting form of career sabotage. | 那倒是个有意思的自毁前程的办法 |
[14:22] | Last year, I almost lost this job because of keeping secrets. | 去年 因为我的小秘密 差点丢了工作 |
[14:25] | Now I want to be honest and that’s the wrong move, too? | 现在我想坦诚 这也有错吗 |
[14:27] | The relationship is still new. | 这段关系才刚开始 |
[14:29] | What if it flames out in a week? | 要是不到一周爱情之火就熄灭了呢 |
[14:30] | Why risk telling Hicks? Right, Deac? | 为什么要冒险告诉希克斯 对吧 迪肯 |
[14:33] | I don’t know. It seems dicey either way. | 我不知道 看起来都怎么做都很冒险 |
[14:34] | Look, there are, what, eight million people | 偌大的洛杉矶里 |
[14:37] | in the Greater Los Angeles area. | 有八百万人口 |
[14:38] | At least half of them are women. | 其中至少有一半是女性 |
[14:40] | Why don’t you just date one of them? | 为什么不和别人约会呢 |
[14:42] | Yeah, but most of ’em probably have taste. | 话虽如此 但大多数人可能都比较有品味 |
[14:46] | You guys are a big help. | 你们可真会帮忙 |
[14:59] | Everything good with you today? | 今天一切顺利吗 |
[15:00] | You’re a little quieter than normal. | 你比平时要沉默 |
[15:02] | Just had a weird morning. | 只是今早发生了点奇怪的事 |
[15:04] | Not gonna talk about it. | 我不会跟你说起的 |
[15:06] | I know you and Annie don’t approve of my home life. | 我知道你和安妮不赞同我的私人生活 |
[15:08] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[15:09] | You know that wasn’t a judgment of you. | 你知道那不是针对你 |
[15:13] | Annie’s issue | 安妮的问题是 |
[15:13] | was you talking to Lila about it and in a way that made it hard | 你和莱拉说起这件事 |
[15:16] | for Annie to explain it to her. That’s all. | 让安妮很难跟莱拉解释 仅此而已 |
[15:18] | I know. And to her credit, | 我知道 好消息是 |
[15:19] | I’m still trying to figure it all out. | 我还没有完全弄清这回事 |
[15:22] | Yeah. Well… | 好吧… |
[15:28] | I’m a pretty good sounding board. | 我是个很好的倾听者 |
[15:29] | You want to try me? | 你想试试吗 |
[15:33] | Ty basically accused me | 泰说我 |
[15:34] | of caring more for Kira than I do for him, | 和基拉相比 我更在意基拉 |
[15:36] | saying that I’m throwing this relationship triangle | 说我打破了这段三角关系的 |
[15:39] | out of balance. | 平衡 |
[15:42] | Is he right? | 是这样吗 |
[15:45] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[15:48] | Kira and I, it just works. | 基拉和我 很合得来 |
[15:50] | With Ty, it’s good, but… | 和泰在一起也很好 但… |
[15:53] | it’s not the same. | 不一样 |
[15:54] | Have you talked to either of them about any of this? | 你跟他们俩谈过这个吗 |
[15:55] | How can I? Th-They’re getting married. | 怎么可能 他们要结婚了 |
[15:57] | I’m supposed to be there equally for the both of ’em. | 我应该端平我对他们的感情 |
[16:01] | You want my advice? | 想听听我的意见吗 |
[16:04] | Tell her how you feel. | 告诉她你的感受 |
[16:06] | People, they go into marriages thinking | 当人们步入婚姻殿堂时 |
[16:07] | that it’s gonna make everything better. | 会觉得婚姻能让一切变得更美好 |
[16:08] | A-And in reality, | 而现实是 |
[16:10] | all it does is shine a light | 婚姻唯一作用就是 |
[16:11] | on all the issues you had before the wedding. | 暴露婚礼之前没有显现出来的所有问题 |
[16:14] | Annie and I, before we got married, we took this… | 安妮和我在结婚前 我们在教堂上了一个 |
[16:17] | marriage prep course through the church. | 婚姻预备课程 |
[16:19] | It’s like a boot camp for engaged couples. | 就像是为订婚夫妇打造的新手训练营 |
[16:22] | On the first day, | 第一天 |
[16:24] | we realized how much we didn’t know about each other | 我们意识到了我们对彼此有多不了解 |
[16:26] | because there were things that we didn’t think to share. | 因为我们发现对方都有不愿分享的东西 |
[16:32] | You want to make this relationship work… | 你要是想让这段感情继续下去 |
[16:36] | make it work. | 就得付出行动 |
[16:42] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[16:43] | Thanks for not saying “I told you so.” | 谢谢你没有说”早跟你说了” |
[16:59] | Damn! | 靠 |
[17:02] | This thing’s got power! | 这东西真够猛 |
[17:09] | Hey, it’s Kendrick from Tinseltown Tuning. | 我是浮华城改装的肯德里克 |
[17:11] | The wrap you ordered came in a day early. | 你订的车膜提前一天到了 |
[17:13] | I can get one of my guys to drop it off now if you’re available, | 如果你现在有空 我可以让我的员工给你送去 |
[17:15] | but I’m-a need someone to sign for it. | 但得有人签收 |
[17:17] | Great. I’ll text you the address. | 很好 我把地址发给你 |
[17:19] | We’re only gonna be here for the next two hours. | 我们只在这儿待两个小时 |
[17:21] | Can you make it by then? | 来得及吗 |
[17:23] | My guys’ll be there in an hour. | 一小时后到 |
[17:25] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[17:31] | Text just came through with an address | 短信上的地址位于 |
[17:32] | to a warehouse in Claremont off the 10. | 10号公路旁克莱蒙特的一个仓库 |
[17:36] | Address matches to where we traced the call. | 和我们追踪到电话地址相符 |
[17:41] | We got ’em. | 找到他们了 |
[17:47] | Wally. Long time no see. | 沃利 好久不见 |
[17:49] | – What’s up? – Well, I brought this photo. | -怎么了 -我买下了这张照片 |
[17:52] | Thought it might help with a prospective buyer, | 想着可能能吸引到潜在买家 |
[17:53] | unless you’ve found one already. | 除非你已经找到买家了 |
[17:55] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[17:57] | Sorry, been busy on this case. | 抱歉 一直在忙这个案子 |
[17:59] | Didn’t know it was a rush. | 不知道你这么急 |
[18:00] | Well, do you– do you got somewhere I can pin this up? | 有地方可以把这张图钉上去吗 |
[18:02] | You know, with a lot of foot traffic or something? | 人流量多的地方什么的 |
[18:04] | Wally, man, what’s going on? | 沃利 发生什么了 |
[18:06] | Why the full-court press to sell right now? | 为什么这么着急卖车 |
[18:08] | Okay, I-I didn’t want to say, but, um… | 我本不想说的 但是… |
[18:11] | truth is, my-my auto shop’s not doing so hot | 其实是我的汽车店生意不太好 |
[18:14] | and I need cash or I’m gonna lose the business. | 我急需用钱 不然我的店就要倒闭了 |
[18:18] | Look, I’ll talk to Luca. | 我会跟卢卡说的 |
[18:21] | And between the two of us, | 有我们俩帮你 |
[18:22] | I promise we’ll find you a buyer. | 我保证我们会找到买家的 |
[18:23] | Give us a few days, okay? | 给我们几天时间 好吗 |
[18:25] | Rocker, the warrant came through. | 洛克 搜查令到了 |
[18:27] | We’re heading to a warehouse in Claremont. | 我们要去克莱尔蒙特的一间仓库 |
[18:28] | Watch our backs from the situation room? | 你到战情室帮我们盯着点 |
[18:30] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[18:38] | 20-David to Command. Initiating entry. | 20D呼叫指挥部 准备破门 |
[18:40] | Roger. Watch your six. | 收到 注意六点钟方向 |
[18:42] | Tan, move. | 谭 动手 |
[18:47] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[19:00] | Left side clear. | 左侧安全 |
[19:02] | Clear. | 安全 |
[19:04] | No one’s home. | 没有人在 |
[19:05] | Where are they? | 他们人呢 |
[19:06] | They said they’d be here for the next two hours. | 他们说了要在这待两小时 |
[19:08] | Just the door. | 只剩门了 |
[19:10] | – Where’s the rest of the vault? – Check it out. | -保险库剩下的部分呢 -看这里 |
[19:12] | Something was used to cut right through it. | 是用什么东西直接切开了 |
[19:13] | That’s the thermal lance. | 用的热喷枪 |
[19:14] | They must’ve been practicing for the real job, | 肯定是在为真实行动练手 |
[19:16] | – whatever that is. – Hey, boss. | -虽然不知道是什么 -头儿 |
[19:18] | Still hot. | 还是热的 |
[19:18] | They bailed before we got here. | 他们在我们到之前撤走了 |
[19:19] | 20-David to Command. The warehouse is empty. | 20D呼叫指挥部 仓库是空的 |
[19:22] | Looks like they left in a hurry, | 看样子是匆忙逃走了 |
[19:22] | almost like they knew we were coming. | 好像知道我们要来 |
[19:28] | I trusted you. | 我之前很信任你 |
[19:30] | What are you mixed up in, Wally? | 你掺和到什么事里去了 沃利 |
[19:32] | Why did you warn this crew that they were about to be raided? | 为什么给这伙人通风报信 |
[19:35] | I never wanted this. | 我也不想这样 |
[19:37] | And I’m sorry I used you. | 对不起 我利用了你 |
[19:41] | They made me do it, | 他们逼我的 |
[19:41] | told me I’d be off the hook. | 说这样就和我两清 |
[19:44] | For what? | 什么两清 |
[19:45] | This guy, Raines. | 那个叫雷恩斯的 |
[19:47] | Mostly runs a bookie business, | 主要在做赌马生意 |
[19:49] | but word is he makes his real money hiring heist crews to pull off jobs. | 但据说他其实是靠雇人抢劫赚的大钱 |
[19:53] | And you’re involved with him? | 你和他混在一起了 |
[19:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:59] | I was doing real well for a while, I swear. | 我发誓 我本来很顺的 |
[20:03] | You know, I had a girlfriend. | 交了女友 |
[20:05] | Business was booming. | 生意又火 |
[20:08] | I was a hot hand at picking the ponies. | 赌马手气也好 |
[20:13] | Then I started losing. | 后来就开始输了 |
[20:16] | Bad. | 输得很惨 |
[20:18] | I thought I could get out from under it. | 我以为干了这票能帮我脱身 |
[20:20] | By betraying a friend instead of asking for help from any of us? | 不来找我们帮忙 反而出卖朋友 |
[20:23] | You don’t know these people. | 你不了解这些人 |
[20:25] | When they found out I worked at the police garage | 要是他们知道我在警方的车库做过事 |
[20:27] | and still had friends at SWAT… | 还在反恐特警队有朋友… |
[20:28] | You had other options, Wally, | 沃利 除了暗中监视我们 |
[20:29] | besides spying on us. | 你也有别的选择 |
[20:40] | What do I got now? | 看看我现在落着了什么 |
[20:43] | My business is gone. | 生意砸了 |
[20:45] | I’m gonna go to jail forever. | 还要蹲一辈子监狱 |
[20:47] | Hey. This crew has already hurt people. | 这伙人已经伤了人 |
[20:50] | And their next job could be a bank, somewhere public, | 他们下一把可能是抢银行 |
[20:52] | where innocent civilians are at risk. | 或者在公共场合危害无辜平民的安全 |
[20:54] | You know how dangerous these guys are. | 你知道这些人有多危险 |
[20:56] | Okay, I didn’t want anyone to get hurt. | 我也不希望任何人受到伤害 |
[20:57] | That’s fine. | 那很好 |
[20:59] | But it doesn’t help us. | 但这样帮不了我们 |
[21:03] | Okay, it’s not gonna be a bank. | 他们不会抢银行 |
[21:04] | Bank’s response time is too quick for whatever | 银行的响应速度太快了 |
[21:06] | they’re using the thermal lance for. | 用热喷枪根本来不及 |
[21:07] | Okay, so what’s their next job gonna be? Any detail helps. | 那他们下一步想做什么 任何细节都有用 |
[21:09] | I heard ’em talking about some kind of cash prize or something. | 我听他们说什么现金大奖之类的 |
[21:13] | Okay, that’s all I know. | 我只知道这些 |
[21:15] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[21:28] | Officer Hondo? | 洪都警官 |
[21:31] | Hey. Um… Mich– No. | 你好 米… 不对 |
[21:33] | Uh, uh, Nichelle. I get it right? | 尼歇尔 我说对了吧 |
[21:35] | – You did. – Okay. Whew. | -对了 -好 |
[21:37] | How is the driver doing? | 那个司机怎么样了 |
[21:39] | He’s gonna be just fine, | 他没什么事 |
[21:40] | in large part, because of you. | 多亏了你 |
[21:41] | I can’t thank you enough for your help. | 你帮了大忙 不知怎么谢你 |
[21:44] | Getting my van back | 帮我把车拿回来 |
[21:44] | would be a good way to return the favor. | 作为回谢就够了 |
[21:47] | Did you check with the primary detective on the case? | 你问过负责这案的警探了吗 |
[21:49] | He said because the truck hit me | 他说因为卡车撞了我 |
[21:51] | it’s evidence and needs to hold it, | 车作为证据要被暂扣 |
[21:52] | – but I need my van. – Yeah, I’m sorry about that. | -但我需要我的车 -我很遗憾 |
[21:54] | It’s just, it’s still an ongoing case. | 因为这个案子还没有结案 |
[21:57] | Look, I helped you with the victim, | 我帮你救了伤者 |
[22:00] | and I just now helped those detectives identify the driver. | 又帮那些警探确定了司机的身份 |
[22:03] | The way I look at it, that’s twice the LAPD owes me. | 在我看来 洛城警局欠了我两个人情 |
[22:08] | Okay, I can’t really argue with that. | 好吧 这我无可辩驳 |
[22:10] | Look, no promises, we could loan you a car. | 我不能保证 但我们可以借辆轿车给你 |
[22:14] | I don’t need a car. I need my van. | 我不要轿车 我要我的面包车 |
[22:16] | I run a shuttle service for kids from Dorsey. | 我要接送多尔西的孩子上下学 |
[22:18] | Dorsey? I went to Crenshaw. | 多尔西 我在克伦肖上的学 |
[22:21] | – I won’t hold that against you. – Okay. | -这个我没什么意见 -好吧 |
[22:23] | I take it that’s where you went. | 我猜你是在那上的小学 |
[22:24] | No, I went to Crestridge, Baldwin Hills. | 不是 我是鲍德温山的山脊小学的 |
[22:27] | That’s a private school. You’re shuttling kids | 那是所私立学校 你是在接送 |
[22:28] | – in my neighborhood? – It’s a long story. | -我们街区的孩子吗 -说来话长 |
[22:30] | Look, I know that our standard operating procedures around here | 我知道我们的常规办事流程 |
[22:33] | are less than ideal, so I’ll try to speed things along. | 并不理想 我会尽量让他们快点的 |
[22:36] | Do you have a card? I can reach out if I make something happen. | 你有名片吗 事情有进展了我好联系你 |
[22:37] | A card? This the ’90s? | 名片 现在是九十年代吗 |
[22:40] | Just give me your phone. I’ll put my number in. | 手机给我 我把我的号码给你 |
[22:44] | I work at Gye Nyame. | 我在吉·尼亚美工作 |
[22:45] | – The book shop in Leimert Park? – Oh, it’s not just | -雷莫特公园里那家书店吗 -现在已经 |
[22:47] | a book shop anymore; it’s a community center. | 不是书店了 那里是社区活动中心 |
[22:49] | – You obviously haven’t been. – No, I haven’t. | -看来你没去过 -对 没去过 |
[22:51] | Not since it changed names. | 改了名之后就没去过 |
[22:53] | – When did that happen? – When I took over. | -什么时候变成社区中心的 -我接手的时候 |
[22:54] | “Gye Nyame” Is an Ashanti term. | 吉·尼亚美是阿善提语 |
[22:56] | It means “Except for God.” | 意思是”除了上帝” |
[22:57] | It’s a… A place of hope. | 是个充满希望的地方 |
[22:59] | You should stop by sometime. | 有时间你可以去坐坐 |
[23:02] | Seriously, call me if you figure out a way to get my van back. | 说真的 想到怎么拿回我的车了 就打给我 |
[23:05] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[23:18] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能过来 |
[23:21] | I just didn’t feel like this could wait. | 我觉得这件事不能再拖了 |
[23:22] | Yeah, of course. What’s going on? | 没关系 找我什么事 |
[23:25] | Um… I know I’m violating | 我知道我现在单独找你出来 |
[23:28] | one of the “We” Rules by just coming to you, but… | 违背了”我们”的约定 |
[23:32] | I feel like I need to really talk to you | 可是我觉得有必要和你好好谈谈 |
[23:34] | about what Ty said to me this morning. | 泰今早跟我提起的问题 |
[23:36] | Okay. What did he say? | 好 他说什么了 |
[23:38] | He said that I’m more into you than him, | 他说我对你比对他更上心 |
[23:40] | and that I’m jeopardizing everything we have. | 说我在破坏我们三个之间的平衡 |
[23:46] | I was mad at first. | 我一开始很生气 |
[23:48] | And then I realized… | 之后我发现 |
[23:52] | he’s right. | 他说得对 |
[23:56] | – Chris… – Wait. | -克里斯 -等等 |
[23:57] | I got into this relationship because of you. | 我是为了你接受了这个三角关系 |
[24:00] | And I know you love Ty, so I’ve tried to. | 我知道你爱泰 所以我也试着去爱他 |
[24:04] | But… | 但是 |
[24:08] | I’m not in love with him. | 我做不到 |
[24:11] | Not like I am with you. | 他给我的感觉和你不一样 |
[24:15] | And I know the timing’s awful | 我知道现在说这些不合适 |
[24:17] | with you guys getting married in a month. | 你们两个还有不到一个月就结婚了 |
[24:20] | But… | 可是 |
[24:22] | can you ever see yourself with just me? | 你可以只和我在一起吗 |
[24:29] | Oh, my God, I completely ruined things, didn’t I? | 天呐 我把一切都毁了 是不是 |
[24:31] | – No. No, no, no, no. No, – I did. I know. I did. | -不 不 你没有 -都怪我 我知道 |
[24:33] | Not at all. Chris, | 完全没有 克里斯 |
[24:34] | I’m in love with you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[24:41] | I’ve been having some doubts about the wedding. | 我对这个婚礼一直都心存顾虑 |
[24:45] | Maybe that’s why. | 可能原因就在这 |
[24:48] | Maybe I felt this coming. | 可能我自己也意识到了 |
[24:51] | I-I need some time to think about this, | 我需要点时间再考虑一下这个问题 |
[24:55] | and talk to Ty, obviously. | 当然 还要跟泰谈谈 |
[24:59] | We-we-we can, we can talk to him tonight, together. | 我们可以今晚就告诉他 我们一起 |
[25:11] | The vault door found at the warehouse | 仓库里发现的金库门 |
[25:13] | is off a Jefferson 590. | 是杰弗逊590号保险库的门 |
[25:15] | Embassies, banks, armories all around Los Angeles use it. | 洛杉矶的大使馆 银行 军械库都是用的这种 |
[25:18] | It’s one of the strongest on the market. | 是市面上最坚固的门 |
[25:20] | There’s over 40 locations in Los Angeles County alone. | 光是洛杉矶县就有4四十个地方使用这种门 |
[25:23] | There’s no way we have the personnel to protect each one. | 我们没有那么多警力每处都派人保护 |
[25:25] | – No, we don’t. – It’s not a bank. | -当然不行 -不是银行 |
[25:27] | Wally said the crew mentioned something about a cash prize. | 沃利说该团伙提过现金大奖的事 |
[25:30] | All right, that’s got to be it. | 对 那就是了 |
[25:31] | The L.A. Speedway. | 洛杉矶赛车道 |
[25:32] | They have a huge cash prize race every year. | 每年都会举行一场大型现金大奖赛 |
[25:34] | I took my son to it last year. | 去年我就带儿子去观赛了 |
[25:36] | A $4 million “Dash for Cash,” | “极速向钱”大赛 奖金高达四百万 |
[25:37] | winner-takes-all race happening tonight. | 胜者获得全额奖金 今晚开赛 |
[25:39] | There’ll be thousands of spectators. Go. | 成千上万的人会去观赛 出发 |
[25:41] | On our way. | 出发 |
[25:42] | 洛杉矶赛车道 赛车场地 | |
[25:46] | Welcome to Los Angeles Speedway, | 欢迎观看洛杉矶赛车道 |
[25:48] | the “Dash for Cash” Qualifying round! | “极速向钱”赛车资格赛 |
[25:51] | Qualifying continues all afternoon, | 资格赛将进行整个下午 |
[25:52] | leading up to the big race tonight! | 冠军终极争夺赛将在今晚开战 |
[26:17] | The time trials have already started. Where you guys headed? | 计时赛已经开始了 你们去哪了 |
[26:30] | All right, you’re good. | 好了 走吧 |
[26:32] | You know where you’re setting up? | 知道地方吗 |
[26:33] | We do. | 知道 |
[26:35] | Let’s move. | 行动 |
[26:42] | Here we go! Qualifying is underway | 开始了 加州最好的赛道上 |
[26:45] | at California’s greatest speedway. | 正在进行的是资格赛 |
[26:47] | Yup, what you’re watching, folks, | 朋友们 现在你们看到的是 |
[26:48] | is Mason Miller hitting the gas, | 是梅森·米勒 他正踩足油门 |
[26:50] | spinning his tires, in hopes of qualifying | 全速前进 奋力夺取今晚大赛的 |
[26:52] | for tonight’s main event, winner-take-all “Dash for Cash” | 参赛资格 最后赢家将获得”极速向钱” |
[26:56] | $4 million cash prize! | 全额奖金四百万美元 |
[27:09] | – What’s up, Big Rob? – Hey, how you doing, man? | -你好啊 老罗 -最近怎么样 老兄 |
[27:16] | How’s the track? It running slick? | 赛道怎么样 顺畅吗 |
[27:18] | Do I know you? | 我们认识吗 |
[27:19] | Nah, no, I got my rig right over there. | 不认识 我的装备在那边 |
[27:20] | We’re timing after you. | 我们在你们之后上 |
[27:22] | Yeah, well, keep away from Jimmy’s car. | 好吧 离吉米的车远点 |
[27:24] | He don’t like people too close. | 他不喜欢别人靠得太近 |
[27:25] | Oh, yeah, yeah, sure, no problem. You got it. | 好 当然 没问题 |
[27:40] | – How’d you get down here? – We were called. | -你们怎么到下面来了 -有人叫我们来的 |
[27:42] | No, no, no, we didn’t get any call. | 不 不 我们没接到什么通知 |
[27:43] | – They need this right away. – No, stop right… | -他们现在就需要这个 -不 站住 |
[27:49] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[27:51] | We’ll be gone by the time they wake up. | 等他们醒了我们早就没影了 |
[28:04] | Sergeant Harrelson, LAPD SWAT. | 我是洛城警局特警队的哈里森警司 |
[28:06] | – Are you Pam? – Yes, general manager, | -你是帕姆吗 -是 我是总经理 |
[28:08] | and this is my head of security, John Custer. | 这位是我的安全主管 约翰·卡斯特 |
[28:10] | Commander Hicks briefed us on the situation. | 希克斯指挥官跟我们说了大致情况 |
[28:12] | I looped the block. No sign of the blue pickup he described. | 我绕了一圈 没看到他说的蓝色皮卡 |
[28:15] | All right, show me where the money’s kept, | 好吧 告诉我钱的存放位置 |
[28:17] | and the routes in and out. | 以及进出口路线 |
[28:18] | Guards are in the money room protecting the cash here. | 警卫们在金库里看守现钞 |
[28:21] | And the best ways to get there are either | 到那的最佳路线就是 |
[28:23] | through the driving school garage or service elevator. | 走驾校的车库 或者是货梯 |
[28:25] | – How many guards? – Two, | -有几个警卫 -两个 |
[28:27] | but the cash is safe inside that vault. | 不过在现金在保险库里很安全 |
[28:29] | No one can get in there. | 没人能进得去 |
[28:31] | I need you to make sure your men remember these faces. | 你得确保手下记住这些人的样子 |
[28:35] | Hey, I saw that guy. | 我见过这个人 |
[28:37] | He just drove his hauler right there in the pit. | 他刚刚把拖车开进场地里了 |
[28:42] | – That wasn’t an accident. – No, that’s a distraction. | -那不是意外 -不是 是声东击西 |
[28:44] | They’re robbing the vault now. | 他们现在要洗劫金库了 |
[28:46] | What’s the quickest way?! | 最快的路线是什么 |
[28:47] | Service elevator to the right! | 右边的货梯 |
[28:49] | All emergency and security personnel to the track, | 所有急救人员和安保人员到赛道上来 |
[28:51] | immediately. | 立刻 |
[29:03] | Get your faces down, now! | 给我趴下 快点 |
[29:06] | It ain’t your money. | 这不是你们的钱 |
[29:08] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[29:10] | Nobody else’ll get hurt. | 谁都不会受伤 |
[29:13] | You, watch the door. | 你 看着门 |
[29:14] | I suggest you keep your eyes glued to the table. | 我建议你们把眼睛牢牢盯在桌面上 |
[29:17] | No one’s answering in the cash room. | 现金室无人应答 |
[29:19] | – Are there security monitors inside? – Yes. Why? | -里面有监控吗 -有 怎么了 |
[29:21] | They’ll see us coming once we’re on that floor. | 我们一到那一层他们就会看见我们 |
[29:23] | – Pam, finish the evacuations. Move. – Okay! | -帕姆 完成疏散 快点 -好的 |
[29:25] | – Chris, Corner Shot rifle? – Right here. | -克里斯 有墙角枪吗 -在这 |
[29:27] | Take out the security cameras. | 打掉监控摄像头 |
[29:28] | Street, Tan, you’re with me. | 斯特里特 谭 你们跟着我 |
[29:30] | We got to take out the other escape route. | 我们得封锁另一条逃跑路线 |
[29:47] | Two bodies on the ground. | 地上躺着两个人 |
[29:54] | They’re alive. | 他们还活着 |
[29:56] | 24-David, we got two down, unconscious. | 24D 我们这有两人受伤 昏迷 |
[29:57] | Get an R/A rolling. | 派一支救援小组过来 |
[30:11] | You stay here with them. | 你和他们留在这里 |
[30:12] | Make sure no civilians in or out of this hallway. | 确保没有平民进出这条通道 |
[30:14] | You’ll need my badge to get into the vault room. | 你得用我的胸牌才能进保险库 |
[30:17] | Chris, you’re up. | 克里斯 该你了 |
[30:26] | Hey, what was that? | 怎么回事 |
[30:27] | Seth, check outside. | 赛斯 去看看外面 |
[30:30] | – LAPD! – LAPD SWAT! Drop your weapon! | -洛城警局 -洛城警局特警队 放下武器 |
[30:32] | Cops! | 条子 |
[30:34] | Get up! There. | 起来 这里 |
[30:39] | This door is the only exit. They’re trapped. | 这扇门是唯一的出口 他们被困住了 |
[30:41] | There’s no way out. | 无路可逃了 |
[30:43] | That’s what they think. | 那是他们以为 |
[30:44] | Not gonna say it again! | 我不会再说第二遍 |
[30:46] | There’s nowhere for you to go. Come out now. | 你们无路可逃了 出来吧 |
[30:51] | On my count. Three, two… | 我数三下 三 二 |
[30:59] | LAPD SWAT! | 洛城警局特警队 |
[31:01] | They blew a hole through the far wall. | 他们把里面的墙炸穿了 |
[31:03] | We’re taking heavy fire! | 对方火力很强 |
[31:04] | That wall opens into the stairs. | 墙炸开通往楼梯处 |
[31:06] | That leads to the driving school garage. | 楼梯通向驾校车库 |
[31:07] | Hondo, suspects are heading for the driving school garage. | 洪都 嫌犯正在逃向驾校车库 |
[31:09] | Roger that. We’ll head them off. Let’s move! | 收到 我们会堵住他们的 走吧 |
[31:21] | Give it up! You’ve got nowhere to go. | 投降吧 你无处可逃了 |
[31:23] | Chris, he’s on the three side. | 克里斯 他在三点钟方向 |
[31:30] | Suspect down! | 嫌犯倒地 |
[31:32] | LAPD. | 洛城警局 |
[31:33] | – Don’t move. Anyone else in here? – No. | -别动 还有其他嫌犯吗 -没了 |
[31:37] | Drop the weapon! | 放下武器 |
[31:38] | – Put it on the ground! – Do it! | -放在地上 -照做 |
[31:39] | – Drop it now! – Do it now! | -立刻放下 -立刻照做 |
[31:42] | Put the gun down! | 放下枪 |
[31:45] | Down on your knees! | 跪下 |
[31:47] | Down on your knees! | 跪下 |
[31:47] | 26-David. Two suspects still on the loose with the cash. | 26D 两名嫌犯携现金在逃 |
[31:50] | Back up! Back up! | 退后 退后 |
[31:52] | 20-David to Command. One suspect down. | 20D呼叫指挥部 一名嫌犯倒地 |
[31:54] | Out of the way! Out of the way! | 让开 让开 |
[31:55] | LAPD SWAT! Move! Move! | 洛城警局特警队 让开 让开 |
[31:57] | Move away! Move away! | 让开 让开 |
[32:00] | Street, go, go, go. Go right. Go right. | 斯特里特 上上上 去右边 |
[32:05] | Street, you take the guy on the right, | 斯特里特 你去那个人右边 |
[32:06] | I’ll go left. Move. | 我去左边 动起来 |
[32:08] | Out that way! Out that way! | 让开 让开 |
[32:15] | I got eyes on the suspect. | 我看到嫌犯了 |
[32:19] | Out this way. Out this way. Get inside. | 往这边走 进去 |
[32:21] | Out this way | 躲开 |
[32:37] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[32:38] | Or I will shoot. | 不然我就开枪了 |
[32:39] | 26-David. Suspect in custody. | 26D 嫌犯已被控制 |
[32:42] | Out of my way! | 别挡路 |
[32:45] | Drop the weapon! | 放下武器 |
[32:52] | This is 20-David. | 我是20D |
[32:53] | Suspect three down. | 三号嫌犯已被控制 |
[33:02] | Just wanted to say nice work at the racetrack. | 就是过来说声你刚才表现很好 |
[33:05] | I’m sorry I almost screwed up earlier. | 抱歉之前我搞砸了 |
[33:07] | Hey, don’t beat yourself up. | 别自责了 |
[33:08] | – Who would’ve guessed that about Wally? – Besides, | -谁会想到沃利会那样 -除此之外 |
[33:10] | you gave us a chance to clean up 50 squad’s mess. Again. | 你又给我们了个机会给50小队收拾烂摊子 |
[33:16] | I deserve that. | 我活该 |
[33:20] | Okay, Street. Yeah, looking dapper. | 好了 斯特里特 看起来不错 |
[33:23] | Sure that new shirt’s not gonna give you away to Hicks? | 你确定这件新衬衫不会让希克斯发现你们吗 |
[33:26] | I saw Molly waiting outside for you. | 我看到莫莉在外面等你了 |
[33:27] | I’m not giving anything away. | 我是不会露出马脚的 |
[33:29] | I’m just gonna be straight up with him. | 我会对他直说 |
[33:31] | Been waiting for the right time. | 一直在找合适的机会 |
[33:34] | Which feels like now. | 我觉得现在比较合适 |
[33:36] | Well, it was nice knowing you, playboy. | 很高心认识你 花花公子 |
[33:37] | Hey, Street, don’t listen to him. | 斯特里特 别听他的 |
[33:40] | Just take it from a father. | 听我这个当爹的一句 |
[33:41] | You talking to Hicks– that’s the right move. | 向希克坦白说 这样做是对的 |
[33:44] | He’ll respect you. | 他会尊重你 |
[33:45] | – Thanks. – Yeah, he’ll respect him, | -谢谢 -没错 他会先尊重他 |
[33:46] | and then he’ll demote him. | 然后把他降级 |
[33:50] | What’s with the outfit? | 这身打扮是怎么回事 |
[33:51] | Don’t ask. | 别问了 |
[33:57] | You figure out what you’re gonna do with Ty and Kira? | 你想好你要怎么处理泰和基拉的事了吗 |
[33:59] | I talked to her, and it turns out, | 我跟她谈过了 结果发现 |
[34:01] | she feels the same way I do, | 她和我有一样的感受 |
[34:03] | so we’re gonna talk to Ty tonight, | 所以我们打算今晚和泰谈谈 |
[34:05] | together. | 一起谈谈 |
[34:07] | It’ll gonna be intense, but… | 气氛应该会很紧张 |
[34:10] | you were right. | 但是你说得对 |
[34:16] | Told you so. | 早跟你说了 |
[34:28] | You look… | 你的打扮 |
[34:31] | fierce. | 很大胆 |
[34:33] | It’s the first time I’ve ever heard you use that word. | 第一次听你说这个词 |
[34:36] | I’ll take it as a compliment. | 我就当你是在夸我了 |
[34:37] | – You should. – You ready? | -应该的 -准备好了吗 |
[34:40] | Actually, before we go, | 其实 在我们走之前 |
[34:43] | I’m gonna talk to your father about us first. | 我想先和你爸爸谈谈我们的事 |
[34:46] | My father doesn’t decide who I date. | 我爸爸不能决定我和谁约会 |
[34:48] | I hear you, but he’s still my boss. | 我明白 但他还是我老板 |
[34:51] | Do you want me to talk to him? | 你想让我和他谈吗 |
[34:52] | No, it should come from me. | 不 应该我来 |
[34:53] | If you talk to him, | 如果你和他谈 |
[34:55] | he might feel obligated to go along with it, | 他会觉得他有义务去配合 |
[34:57] | and then just find other insidious ways to take it out on me. | 然后找其它方式在我身上出气 |
[35:01] | So brave. | 真勇敢 |
[35:03] | Or so stupid. | 也有可能是蠢 |
[35:05] | Later. | 一会见 |
[35:07] | Go get ’em. | 祝你成功 |
[35:15] | Yeah? | 有事吗 |
[35:25] | I can hear you breathing. What is it? | 我能听到你喘气 有什么事 |
[35:30] | Um… sir, Commander, uh… | 长官 指挥官 |
[35:35] | I just wanted to talk to you about something. | 我想告诉你些事 |
[35:37] | What? | 什么事 |
[35:38] | It’s about your daughter, sir. | 和你女儿有关 长官 |
[35:42] | We’ve, uh, been getting to know each other recently, | 我们最近开始在相互了解 |
[35:45] | and, uh, it’s really early stages, but I just, | 现在只是刚开始 |
[35:50] | I wanted to let you know, before things get serious, | 但我想在进一步发展前告诉你这件事 |
[35:55] | um, that I’m taking her out on a date tonight. | 我今天要带她去约会 |
[36:05] | Are you about to ask me a question? | 你有问题要问我吗 |
[36:08] | – No. – Okay. | -没有 -好吧 |
[36:10] | Continue. | 继续说 |
[36:12] | – Sir? – Well, I’m confused. | -长官 -我有点疑惑 |
[36:14] | Are you here because you’re looking for my permission? | 你跟我说这个是想征求我的同意吗 |
[36:16] | N-No, not really. | 不算是 |
[36:18] | Unless you think I need… | 除非你觉得我需要 |
[36:20] | Just say what you came to say, damn it. | 想说什么就赶紧说 |
[36:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:23] | Molly is fearless and she’s smart, | 莫莉很勇敢 也很聪明 |
[36:27] | and she is always going out of her way to help other people, | 她总是不遗余力地帮助别人 |
[36:30] | which suggests she’s actually just a really good person. | 能看得出来她真的是个很好的人 |
[36:34] | And I-I know I’m no crown jewel myself, | 我知道我算不上人中之龙 |
[36:38] | but I have nothing but the utmost respect for your daughter. | 但我无比尊重你的女儿 |
[36:42] | And I just came here to tell you that, man to man. | 我是来想告诉你这件事 男人之间的谈话 |
[36:50] | Well, as your boss, | 作为你的老板 |
[36:53] | Commander Hicks has absolutely no problem | 指挥官希克斯对你和莫莉约会 |
[36:55] | – with you dating Molly. – Great. | -没有意见 -很好 |
[36:57] | But as her father… | 但作为她父亲 |
[37:00] | just make sure that Bob Hicks | 请确保鲍勃·希克斯 |
[37:03] | never has cause to have a problem with you. | 永远不会找到你的把柄 |
[37:07] | We clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[37:08] | Clear. Crystal. | 非常清楚 |
[37:10] | Good. | 那就好 |
[37:12] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[37:14] | Street. | 斯特里特 |
[37:15] | Let’s keep the PDA down to a minimum | 工作时间 |
[37:17] | when you’re on the clock for now. | 请把秀恩爱时间降到最低 |
[37:19] | Like in the kitchen. | 比如说在厨房 |
[37:21] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[37:35] | Five people. | 五个人 |
[37:36] | – That’s, like, $750 down the drain. – I know, I know. | -等于白白浪费750块 -我知道 |
[37:38] | I-I’ll talk to her, okay? | 我会去和她谈的 |
[37:39] | She loves me. | 她很爱我 |
[37:41] | You guys, uh, working on the wedding plans? | 你们在筹备婚礼吗 |
[37:43] | Yeah. Working on the seating chart for the reception. | 是的 在安排宴席的座位表 |
[37:47] | Yeah. Actually… | 嗯 其实 |
[37:49] | we could use your help, Chris. | 我们需要你的帮忙 克里斯 |
[37:51] | Let me grab the other list, | 我去拿其它名单 |
[37:52] | and, maybe you can help solve our puzzle. | 也许你能帮我们解决这个难题 |
[37:55] | Yeah. Sure. | 当然 |
[37:56] | Cool. | 好 |
[38:01] | Okay, I-I know what you’re gonna say, | 我知道你会说什么 |
[38:02] | but I can’t cancel the wedding. | 但我不能取消婚礼 |
[38:04] | – I can’t do that to him. – How about what you said earlier? | -我不能这么对他 -那你之前说的话呢 |
[38:07] | What happened to being honest? | 不是要坦白心声吗 |
[38:08] | This is honest, Chris. | 我现在就是在坦白心声 克里斯 |
[38:10] | I just put too many years in with Ty. | 我和泰在一起太久了 |
[38:13] | I do love him. | 我真的爱他 |
[38:14] | I can’t throw that all away. | 我不能就这样放手 |
[38:16] | Just wait till after the wedding, okay? | 先等到婚礼结束再说吧 |
[38:18] | You’ll find a way to be happy with both of us. | 你会找到方法与我们俩一起愉快地生活的 |
[38:22] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[38:23] | So, I’ve worked it out. | 我已经想到了 |
[38:25] | Best way to avoid drama: | 避免出现闹剧的办法 |
[38:27] | don’t sit her parents next to mine. | 别安排她爸妈和我爸妈坐在一起 |
[38:29] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[38:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:54] | Morning, Crenshaw. | 早啊 克伦肖的学生 |
[38:56] | Hey, Nichelle. | 尼歇尔 |
[38:57] | Uh, if you’re here for the community meeting, | 如果你是来参加社区会议 |
[39:00] | you’re the first one in line, | 你是第一个到的 |
[39:01] | because it isn’t until tomorrow. | 因为会议明天才开始 |
[39:04] | I just thought you might need a shuttle van before that. | 我只是想在这之前 你可能需要一辆通勤面包 |
[39:07] | – What’s this? – Let me show you. | -这是什么 -我带你去看看 |
[39:11] | Buddy of mine runs a rental shop, owed me a favor. | 我的朋友开了一家出租店 他欠我一个人情 |
[39:14] | And since the LAPD owes you… | 既然洛城警局欠你人情 |
[39:21] | It’s all yours. | 这车是你的了 |
[39:24] | Until you get your van back. | 直到你拿回你的车为止 |
[39:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:30] | This means a lot to the kids I help. | 这对我帮助的孩子们意义重大 |
[39:32] | Is this standard operating procedure, though, | 但是你下班时间来这里 |
[39:36] | to come down here on your off time? | 算是标准操作流程吗 |
[39:38] | Got to say it’s not my typical interaction with the police. | 不得不说这不是我一贯与警察接触的方式 |
[39:41] | I was curious. | 我只是好奇 |
[39:42] | I mean, it’s not every day you meet a private school | 不是每天都能遇到像你这样 |
[39:44] | Baldwin Hills girl who does what you do. | 在鲍德温山念私立学校的女孩 |
[39:46] | Meaning what? You think I have an angle? | 什么意思 你认为我偏见吗 |
[39:48] | No, no, not necessarily. | 不不 未必 |
[39:50] | I just– I care a lot about this neighborhood, | 我只是非常关心这个社区 |
[39:52] | – and I like knowing what goes on here. – Good. | -我想知道这里的一举一动 -很好 |
[39:54] | Because I love where I’m from, up on the hill. | 因为我喜欢我在山上的家乡 |
[39:57] | But a lot of my friends growing up | 但我有很多朋友长大后 |
[39:59] | lived at the bottom of that hill. | 都住在山脚下 |
[40:01] | I’ve always wanted to feel more a part of that, | 我一直想成为其中的一份子 |
[40:04] | do more, give more. | 做多一点 回馈多一点 |
[40:05] | So, here I am. | 所以我来了这里 |
[40:09] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[40:09] | How does a guy from Crenshaw become a SWAT sergeant? | 克伦肖的学生是怎么当上了特警队警司 |
[40:13] | Okay, that right there is a long story. | 这个故事说来话长 |
[40:16] | Which I’d love to tell you sometime. | 有时间我很想告诉你 |
[40:19] | How are you getting home? | 你准备怎么回家 |
[40:21] | I was kind of hoping you might give me a ride. | 我倒是希望你能载我一程 |
[40:25] | Oh, I see. | 我懂了 |
[40:27] | Well, that does sound nice, | 这主意不错 |
[40:28] | but, A, I don’t get in cars with strangers. | 但是第一 我不与陌生人同车 |
[40:31] | And, B, I have a rowdy group | 第二 十分钟后 |
[40:33] | of teenagers arriving in ten minutes, so… | 我有一些闹哄哄的青少年要来 |
[40:37] | – I can call you an Uber. – No, it’s-it’s cool. | -我可以帮你叫辆车 -不用了 没事 |
[40:39] | I can get my own, thanks. | 我可以自己叫车 谢了 |
[40:41] | But maybe we could arrange something | 但也许我们可以约一下 |
[40:42] | to try and cure this, uh, strangers problem? | 解决我们是陌生人这个问题 |
[40:45] | Come by the meeting tomorrow. | 明天来参加社区会议吧 |
[40:46] | Maybe we can talk then. | 也许我们到时可以聊聊 |
[40:48] | I’ll check my schedule. | 我去看看我的行程表 |
[40:50] | Okay, you do that. | 好的 你去吧 |