时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Here come the fireworks! | 好戏要上演了 |
[00:10] | She hate him deep. | 她恨死他了 |
[00:11] | She’s got her reasons, D. | 那是有原因的 D |
[00:13] | You ditched Mom, Wendy and me, and you never came back! | 你抛弃了妈妈 温妮和我 再也没有回来过 |
[00:15] | I didn’t do right by you. | 我没有好好待你 |
[00:16] | You might want to think about mending fences | 或许你该想想如何修补关系 |
[00:18] | and owning up to your mistakes. | 承认自己的错误 |
[00:19] | And I’m talking about really owning up to them. | 我说的是真心诚意地认错 |
[00:22] | To Mom. | 对老妈 |
[00:31] | Street’s brother. | 斯特里特的兄弟 |
[00:32] | Foster brother. | 寄养兄弟 |
[00:33] | Nate Warren. | 内特·沃伦 |
[00:34] | The reason I’m here is I need your help. | 我来这的原因是我需要你的帮助 |
[00:36] | You owe me one. | 你欠我一个人情 |
[00:41] | I had to hit four places | 我去了四个地方 |
[00:42] | just to find Mama Joan’s favorites. | 才找到琼妈最喜欢的花 |
[00:45] | Yeah. Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[00:48] | This means a lot. | 对我意义重大 |
[00:50] | It means a lot having you back in my life. | 你能重回我的生活也对我意义重大 |
[00:53] | Paying respects to the woman | 一定要向让我们相识的女人 |
[00:54] | who brought us together only seems right. | 表达敬意 |
[00:56] | The best foster mom I’ve ever had. | 她是我遇到过的最好的寄养妈妈 |
[00:59] | She’d be so proud of you, Streeter. | 她一定会很为你骄傲的 斯特里特 |
[01:02] | LAPD… | 洛城警局 |
[01:04] | SWAT. | 特警队 |
[01:06] | Who would’ve thought? | 谁会想到你有今天 |
[01:07] | She’d be proud of you, too, man. | 她也会为你骄傲的 |
[01:09] | Steady job, paying your bills. | 有份稳定的工作 自力更生 |
[01:11] | You’re killing it. | 你也不赖 |
[01:12] | Nah, the truth is | 不 事实是 |
[01:14] | work ain’t so good these days. | 这些天工作都不是很顺 |
[01:18] | I’m in some trouble, man. | 我遇到了一点麻烦 |
[01:20] | Last week, after I closed the bar, | 上周 我打完烊后 |
[01:21] | two guys bust in. | 有两个人闯了进来 |
[01:23] | Ski masks and guns. | 带着滑雪面具拿着枪 |
[01:25] | We’ve been robbed before, but this was different. | 我们之前也被打劫过 但这次情况不同 |
[01:27] | And they weren’t looking for cash. | 他们不是来抢钱的 |
[01:28] | What were they looking for? | 他们想抢什么 |
[01:30] | Heroin. | 海洛因 |
[01:31] | My boss, Nolan? | 我老板 诺兰 |
[01:32] | He’s into some shady business. | 他在经营一些见不得人的勾当 |
[01:34] | And I guess he uses the bar for a stash house. | 我猜他利用酒吧做藏毒处 |
[01:37] | Somehow the guys knew about it, | 不知怎的 被那两人知道了 |
[01:39] | and grabbed the drugs from the back room. | 从密室把毒品抢走了 |
[01:40] | So your boss gets ripped off, why is that your problem? | 所以你老板被打劫了 跟你有什么关系 |
[01:42] | Because he blames me for the lost product. | 因为他怪我把货搞丢了 |
[01:45] | 50 grand. | 五万块 |
[01:46] | He says I must’ve been in on the job. | 他说我肯定是内鬼 |
[01:48] | – Were you in on it? – What?! | -是吗 -什么 |
[01:50] | – No! – I’m sorry. | -不是 -抱歉 |
[01:52] | Listen, I still got some cop buddies in Long Beach. | 我在长滩还有几个认识的警察 |
[01:54] | I’ll make some calls. With you as a witness, | 我联系一下 有你做证人 |
[01:56] | – we’ll put this Nolan guy away. – No! | -可以把这个诺兰抓起来 -不行 |
[01:58] | Hell no! Look, Nolan’s connected. | 千万别 诺兰有背景的 |
[02:00] | You’ll find me in a gutter before he’s even arraigned. | 他还没被传讯 你就会在沟里发现我的尸体了 |
[02:02] | Well, then, what do you want me to do? | 那你希望我怎么做 |
[02:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:05] | Maybe you should talk to him. | 或许你应该跟他谈谈 |
[02:07] | Tell him you know all about his operation, | 告诉他你很清楚他在做什么 |
[02:09] | and you’ll turn a blind eye if he lets me walk. | 如果他放过我 你就睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[02:11] | Do you have any idea how illegal that is? | 你知道这么做有多违法吗 |
[02:15] | Do you remember the blood oath that we had as kids, man? | 你还记得我们小时候发的血誓吗 |
[02:18] | I’m in some serious trouble, brother. | 我现在遇到大麻烦了 兄弟 |
[02:21] | So, please… can you help me? | 拜托 你能帮帮我吗 |
[02:27] | I was too selfish | 我之前太自私了 |
[02:28] | to deserve you and the family we had made. | 不配拥有你还有我们建立的家庭 |
[02:30] | Did you practice saying all this? | 这话你练习过吧 |
[02:32] | Yes, I did, and a whole lot of other ways to apologize. | 是的 道歉的话还有很多 |
[02:35] | For running off with some other woman? | 道歉你跟别的女人跑了 |
[02:37] | For leaving me | 抛下了我 |
[02:38] | and our children behind? | 还有我们的孩子 |
[02:39] | You all deserved so much better from me. | 我不该这么对你们 |
[02:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[02:44] | You’re sorry?! | 你很抱歉 |
[02:45] | You’re sorry now? | 现在你知道抱歉了 |
[02:46] | Why makes you think I believe you now? | 你为什么觉得我现在会相信你 |
[02:48] | I’m not asking you to forgive me. | 我不指望你会原谅我 |
[02:50] | I can’t go back and fix the past. | 我不能回到过去弥补一切 |
[02:52] | I’m just asking you to see– | 我只是希望你能明白… |
[02:54] | – Daniel, stop! Daniel, stop! – All right, Pop! | -丹尼尔 住嘴 丹尼尔 住嘴 -行了 老爸 |
[02:56] | Pop, that’s enough, Pop! | 老爸 行了 老爸 |
[03:00] | It’s all right, baby. | 没事 宝贝 |
[03:01] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[03:03] | I was just getting ready to leave. | 我正准备走 |
[03:05] | I left your food on the stove. | 给你做的饭在炉子上 |
[03:08] | Mama, what’s going on? | 妈妈 怎么了 |
[03:10] | Baby, I’m really okay. | 宝贝 我真的没事 |
[03:20] | Okay, real talk– Why was my mama crying? | 说实话 怎么把我妈惹哭了 |
[03:22] | You asked me to mend fences. | 是你要我修补关系的 |
[03:25] | Your words! | 你的原话 |
[03:26] | I told you to mend fences, not upset her! | 我是要你修补关系 但我没要你去骚扰她 |
[03:28] | Life is complicated, son. | 生活很复杂 儿子 |
[03:30] | Well, let me make it real simple for you. | 那我就给你说明白 |
[03:33] | I ain’t about to let you break | 我不会再让你 |
[03:34] | my mother’s heart all over again. | 伤我妈妈的心 |
[03:37] | Am I ever gonna be able to do anything right in your eyes? | 在你眼中 我有做对过什么吗 |
[03:44] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[03:50] | Did you get her to sleep? | 她睡着了吗 |
[03:51] | Yeah, finally. | 终于睡着了 |
[03:53] | She’s having the same nightmares again. | 她又做那个噩梦了 |
[04:01] | All right, I’ll, uh, | 好吧 我 |
[04:02] | I’ll talk to her teacher tomorrow. | 我明天跟她的老师聊聊 |
[04:04] | See if there’s something going on at school. | 问问学校有没有什么事发生 |
[04:06] | Oh, come on, David. | 算了吧 大卫 |
[04:07] | We both know it’s not the school. | 我们都知道不是学校的事 |
[04:10] | I’m not blaming you, I just… | 我不是怪你 我只是… |
[04:11] | ever since our house got shot up– | 自从有人朝我们的房子开枪后 |
[04:13] | What are we supposed to do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[04:16] | I booked a session tomorrow with Dr. Collins. | 我跟柯林斯医生约了一个疗程 |
[04:19] | For all of us. | 大家都要去 |
[04:21] | I know you don’t like the idea of therapy, | 我知道你不喜欢看心理医生 |
[04:23] | but our kids need to talk through this. | 但我们的孩子需要解开心结 |
[04:26] | And we need to be there for them. | 我们需要陪着他们 |
[04:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:33] | I’m on call tomorrow, | 我明天值班 |
[04:33] | but hopefully it’ll quiet, so… | 但希望没事发生 |
[04:41] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会熬过这一段的 |
[04:57] | – El Monte? – Yes. | -艾尔蒙特市吗 -是的 |
[05:00] | “Taifa.” | “泰法” |
[05:01] | That a Somali name? | 你是索马里人吗 |
[05:03] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[05:04] | Oh, righteous. My, uh, | 真好 我的… |
[05:06] | my wife’s from Somalia. | 我老婆也是索马里人 |
[05:08] | Charge your phone? | 手机需要充电吗 |
[05:09] | Yeah, thanks. | 需要 谢谢 |
[05:11] | Yeah, she, um, she was born there, | 她在那出生 |
[05:12] | but she left when she was a baby. | 但婴儿时就离开了 |
[05:14] | Civil war and all that. | 因为内战那些的 |
[05:15] | Her parents say it was brutal. | 她父母说战争很残酷 |
[05:17] | We all have different lives now. | 我们现在都过上了不同的生活 |
[05:19] | Amen to that. | 感谢上帝 |
[05:22] | Have we crossed paths at a barbeque or something? | 我们是不是在烧烤会还什么上见过 |
[05:23] | I feel like I’ve seen your face. | 感觉你很面熟 |
[05:25] | I doubt it. | 应该没有 |
[05:27] | I don’t get out much. | 我不是很常出门 |
[05:35] | 著名索马里军阀”锯子杀手” 仍被国际刑事法庭通缉中 | |
[05:40] | Uh, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[05:41] | Change of plans. You can, uh, | 我改变计划了 你可以 |
[05:43] | you can actually just let me out right here. | 你可以让我在这下车 |
[05:45] | Get some bad news on your phone? | 手机上收到了什么坏消息吗 |
[05:47] | Yeah, just a text. | 就是一条短信 |
[05:48] | But, seriously, anywhere here is good. | 不过我说真的 这里随便哪下车就行 |
[05:52] | Hey, what’re you doing? Stop. | 你要干什么 停车 |
[05:54] | Stop. | 停车 |
[06:31] | Looking at a barricade situation in a corner deli. | 街角熟食店发生人质挟持情况 |
[06:33] | Two men, one of ’em armed, holding the other hostage. | 两名男性 一位持有枪械 挟持另一人 |
[06:36] | Let’s get ’em both out alive. | 让他们都活着出来 |
[06:41] | Man, Luca makes driving this thing look easier than it is. | 看卢卡开这车还以为很简单 |
[06:43] | Yeah, well, Black Betty’s a load. | 黑贝蒂很重 |
[06:44] | You put a dent in her, Tan, | 你敢擦着它一下 谭 |
[06:45] | Luca’s gonna have your ass. | 卢卡跟你没完 |
[06:48] | What’s the latest with Luca, anyway? | 卢卡最近怎么样了 |
[06:49] | Anything new from his doctors? | 医生那有什么消息吗 |
[06:52] | Street! You with us? | 斯特里特 你有在听吗 |
[06:54] | Yeah, sorry. He’s basically going stir crazy, | 抱歉 他快被关疯了 |
[06:56] | but the doctor says he’s got to stay off the hip | 但医生说他们在试一种新疗法 |
[06:59] | for a few more weeks while they try this new therapy. | 他的屁股还需要再休息几周 |
[07:00] | We’ll get him back to beast mode. | 我们会让他变回猛兽的 |
[07:02] | But for today, we’re one man down, | 但今天 我们少一个人 |
[07:03] | so stay sharp. | 所以保持警惕 |
[07:07] | Hey. What’s going on? | 你怎么了 |
[07:09] | I’m just thinking about some family stuff. | 我在想些家务事 |
[07:25] | This is the LAPD! | 洛城警局 |
[07:27] | Come out with your hands up! | 举起双手走出来 |
[07:36] | Drop the gun! Do it now! | 放下枪 立刻 |
[07:37] | No, no, no, no. It’s okay. I’m the good guy. | 不 不 不 没事 我是好人 |
[07:39] | – I said drop the gun now! – I got a shot, boss. | -我说了立刻放下枪 -老大 我可以击中嫌犯 |
[07:41] | He’s a crazy man! This guy’s a monster! | 他是个疯子 这个人是个怪物 |
[07:43] | What are you waiting for? Shoot him! | 你们还等什么 朝他开枪 |
[07:44] | He’s the one you want! | 他才是你们要抓的人 |
[07:45] | Drop the gun or we will shoot! | 放下枪 不然我们就开枪了 |
[07:50] | O-Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:55] | Move! Move! | 上 上 |
[07:58] | Hands behind your head. Behind your head. | 手背脑后 手背脑后 |
[07:59] | This is 20-David to command. | 20D呼叫指挥部 |
[08:00] | Code 4. Suspects in custody. | 无需支援 嫌犯已被控制 |
[08:03] | He’s crazy. He attacked me in my own car. | 他疯了 他在我车里袭击我 |
[08:05] | You pulled the gun. It’s his. Th-This is Aden Syed. | 你掏枪了 是他的枪 他是艾顿·赛义德 |
[08:08] | Aden Syed, okay? He’s a monster. | 艾顿·赛义德 好吗 他是个大坏蛋 |
[08:15] | We’re gonna take you both in and sort this out. | 我们要把你们都带回局里 弄清真相 |
[08:28] | Photo’s pretty old. | 照片很旧 |
[08:29] | Could be the guy we brought in. | 可能是我们抓回来的那个人 |
[08:31] | I don’t know, maybe. | 不好说 也许是 |
[08:32] | A lot more than maybe. Fingerprints came back. | 不止是也许 指纹比对结果出来了 |
[08:35] | That warlord on the screen? | 屏幕上那个军阀 |
[08:37] | Same man sitting in holding, Aden Syed. | 和被关押的是同一人 艾顿·赛义德 |
[08:39] | There’s an Interpol Red Notice out on him. | 他身背一条红色通缉令 |
[08:41] | Red Notice? Issued by who? | 红色通缉令 谁发出的 |
[08:42] | International Criminal Court. | 国际刑事法院 |
[08:43] | This guy’s wanted by the Hague? | 海牙想抓他 |
[08:45] | So he’s pretty straight-up evil. | 他还真是恶贯满盈 |
[08:47] | Hondo, you served in Somalia back then. | 洪都 你在索马里服过役 |
[08:48] | What do you know about him? | 对他有什么了解吗 |
[08:50] | Syed was responsible for murdering thousands during the civil war, | 赛义德在内战时期 屠杀了上千条人命 |
[08:53] | and enslaving children as soldiers. | 奴役儿童来当士兵 |
[08:55] | They called him the “Saw Man” | 谁若反抗他 |
[08:56] | for the way he would cut body parts off | 他就会将那人分尸 |
[08:58] | anyone who resisted him. | 因此被称为”锯子杀手” |
[09:08] | Oh, you’ve been gone for a minute. | 有阵子不见了 |
[09:09] | Thought maybe we’d seen the last of you. | 还以为再也见不着你了 |
[09:10] | Oh, sorry to disappoint. | 很抱歉让你失望了 |
[09:12] | I was working a special project for the mayor. | 我之前在为市长忙一个特别项目 |
[09:14] | This is Fabrice Vachel from the International Criminal Court. | 这位是国际刑事法庭的法布里斯·维切尔 |
[09:18] | And Agents Lufkin and Sampath. | 还有勒夫金和萨姆帕斯探员 |
[09:21] | ICC’s been going after Syed for a while. | 国际刑事法庭已经追捕赛义德好一阵子了 |
[09:23] | We almost had Syed 25 years ago, | 二十五年前 我们差点就抓到了赛义德 |
[09:25] | but he slipped away in Somalia. | 但他在索马里成功脱逃 |
[09:26] | We’re not taking any chances this time. | 这次我们不会再给他任何机会了 |
[09:28] | They’ll be assuming custody of Mr. Syed until his extradition. | 他们将继续拘留赛义德先生直到将他引渡 |
[09:31] | Well, happy to get him off our hands, trust me. | 相信我 我们很乐意把他转手出去 |
[09:33] | The news is already out about his arrest, | 但他被捕的消息已经传出 |
[09:35] | so sooner’s better for both of us. | 所以尽快行动对我们都有利 |
[09:48] | You ever cross paths with Syed when you were in Somalia? | 你在索马里时与赛义德碰过面吗 |
[09:52] | Not face-to-face. | 没有直接接触过 |
[09:54] | But I saw plenty of his handiwork. | 但我见过不少他的作品 |
[10:14] | – What the hell was that? – Shots. We’re taking fire. | -什么情况 -有人开枪 我们遭到了枪击 |
[10:17] | This is Agent Lufkin. | 我是勒夫金探员 |
[10:18] | Mayday! We’re taking fire out here! | 求救 我们遭到了枪击 |
[10:20] | Back up, back up, back up! | 后退 后退 后退 |
[10:25] | Get to the gate! | 去大门那 |
[10:27] | Cover left! | 掩护左侧 |
[11:14] | Vandelli’s team did a sweep of the area, | 温戴利的小队清查了这片区域 |
[11:15] | but there’s no sign of the shooters. | 但没有发现开枪者的踪迹 |
[11:17] | We’ve got an air unit up and searching, | 我们派出了一架直升机搜查 |
[11:18] | but my guess is they’re long gone. | 但我猜他们也会无获而归 |
[11:20] | But not necessarily for good. | 但不会一直没有线索 |
[11:22] | Syed left behind widows and orphans that moved to the U.S. | 很多人因赛义德成了寡妇和孤儿 移民到美国 |
[11:25] | Most of the Somali community would love to see him dead. | 多数索马里社区的人都希望看到他死 |
[11:28] | Since he’s such a hot target, | 既然这么多人盯上了他 |
[11:29] | what do you say we let SWAT handle the transport | 要不让特警队负责转移赛义德 |
[11:31] | and provide security at your safe house? | 并把守你的安全屋 |
[11:33] | We’ve got the gear and the know-how to keep him alive | 我们有作战装备也知道该如何保住他的命 |
[11:35] | until you can transport him. | 直到你可以将他引渡走 |
[11:37] | – When is that? – Tonight. | -什么时候 -今晚 |
[11:39] | Happy to accept your offer. | 我很乐意接受你的提议 |
[11:43] | Officer, where are you taking me? | 警官 你要把我带去哪 |
[11:45] | – Right this way. – No! | -这边 -不 |
[11:46] | No, there’s been a mistake. | 不 这是个误会 |
[11:48] | – Please, I just need to see him. – Ma’am, | -求你了 我只想见见他 -女士 |
[11:50] | – I’m sorry, but… – Officer. | -抱歉 但是 -警官 |
[11:52] | What’s the problem? | 什么事 |
[11:53] | Ma’am, I’m Sergeant Harrelson. | 女士 我是哈里森警司 |
[11:54] | – How can I help you? – I’m Verna Taifa. | -有什么需要吗 -我是弗娜·泰法 |
[11:56] | I’m looking for my husband, Bashir. | 我要找我的丈夫 巴希尔 |
[12:00] | We got this. | 交给我们吧 |
[12:03] | You’re Bashir Taifa’s wife? | 你是巴希尔·泰法的妻子 |
[12:04] | He called me, terrified. | 他打给我 吓坏了 |
[12:06] | Said some maniac attacked him in his car. | 说有个疯子在他的车里袭击了他 |
[12:08] | Now I’m seeing this nonsense on TV. | 我现在又在电视上看到这些乱七八糟的报道 |
[12:11] | They think he’s a terrorist? | 他们觉得他是名恐怖分子 |
[12:12] | You must be Bashir’s son. What’s your name, bud? | 你一定是巴希尔的儿子 你叫什么 小伙子 |
[12:14] | Maxamed, but everybody calls me Max. | 马哈梅德 不过大家都叫我马克思 |
[12:17] | Oh. Okay, Max. | 好吧 马克思 |
[12:18] | Tell you what, why don’t we go see | 这么着 我们去看看 |
[12:19] | if we can find you a snack in the kitchen? | 厨房里有什么零食好吗 |
[12:22] | All right. Come on. | 好 跟我来 |
[12:27] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[12:28] | Why don’t you come with me? | 跟我来 |
[12:32] | It’s not him. | 这不是他 |
[12:33] | There’s a resemblance, but I’ve known the man 12 years. | 是长得有点像 但我认识他十二年了 |
[12:36] | He’s not some warlord killer. | 他不是个军阀杀手 |
[12:38] | He’s my husband. | 他是我丈夫 |
[12:39] | I know this is a lot for you to take in, | 我知道你一下子接受不了 |
[12:41] | and I can’t imagine how you must feel… | 我也无法想象你会有何感受 |
[12:42] | How I feel is outraged, Sergeant. | 我很气愤 警司 |
[12:45] | I’m staring at a black policeman | 我正在看着一位黑人警察 |
[12:47] | who’s profiled my husband because he looks like | 他因为我丈夫长得像个非洲人 |
[12:50] | some other African man. | 就对他妄下评断 |
[12:51] | I wish I was wrong. I do. | 我也希望是我弄错了 真的 |
[12:54] | But we took his fingerprints, and they match. | 但我们把他的指纹拿去做了比对 是匹配的 |
[12:59] | My husband is a kind man, | 我丈夫是个好人 |
[13:02] | a good father. | 一个好父亲 |
[13:03] | I’m not gonna argue that. | 这我不会否认 |
[13:05] | And he may be those things now, | 或许他现在是这样 |
[13:07] | but back then… | 但之前 |
[13:09] | your husband slaughtered families | 你丈夫屠杀他人家庭 |
[13:11] | and enslaved their children as his soldiers. | 奴役他们的孩子做自己的士兵 |
[13:13] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[13:15] | Have you ever met your husband’s family? | 你见过你丈夫的家人吗 |
[13:18] | They died in the war– that’s why he came here. | 他们在战争中死了 所以他才来到了这 |
[13:20] | How about his friends? | 那他的朋友呢 |
[13:22] | Anyone who knew him before you met? | 你们认识前 和他相识的人 |
[13:24] | – No. – So you don’t know | -没有 -所以二十年前 |
[13:25] | anyone who knew him 20 years ago. | 就认识他的人 你一个也不知道 |
[13:29] | I see what you’re doing. | 我知道你想干什么 |
[13:31] | I’m getting a lawyer. | 我要请律师 |
[13:33] | My husband’s innocent. | 我丈夫是无辜的 |
[13:39] | So did you manage to dig up anything on that bar I asked about? | 你有挖到我问的那个酒吧的料吗 |
[13:42] | Owner’s a guy named Teague Nolan. | 店主是个男的 叫蒂格·诺兰 |
[13:45] | Got his fingers in all kinds of naughty stuff. | 什么违法勾当都涉足 |
[13:47] | – Anything you can bring him in on? – It’s all whispers. | -有什么证据能抓他吗 -都是小道消息 |
[13:49] | Nothing concrete. | 没有确凿证据 |
[13:50] | The word is, he’s not a guy you want to tangle with. | 有传言 他这个人不简单 |
[13:53] | – What put him on your radar? – My brother works in his bar. | -你问他做什么 -我兄弟在他的酒吧里工作 |
[13:55] | I’m just trying to keep him out of trouble. | 我只是不想让他惹上麻烦 |
[13:57] | Then tell him to quit. | 那就让他辞职 |
[13:58] | Okay. Thanks, man. | 好吧 谢谢了 |
[14:01] | Thanks for the intel. | 谢谢你的情报 |
[14:03] | Anytime. | 乐意效劳 |
[14:09] | Is that the family stuff you mentioned earlier? | 这就是你之前说的家务事 |
[14:11] | Yeah, yeah, my foster brother is just in a bit of a jam. | 嗯 我的寄养兄弟遇到了点麻烦 |
[14:14] | Wrong place, wrong time type of thing. | 不小心摊上了事 |
[14:16] | I hope you’re not doing anything stupid | 希望你不会做什么蠢事 |
[14:18] | to get him out of it. | 去帮他 |
[14:19] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[14:20] | Come on. Misplaced family loyalties | 得了吧 上次你就是因为 |
[14:22] | is what got you in trouble last time. | 错误的忠孝闯了祸 |
[14:25] | I’m only saying this because I care, and because… | 我这么说只是出于关心 出于… |
[14:27] | maybe you need to hear it. | 或许你该听进去 |
[14:29] | Thanks. I’m not gonna do anything stupid. | 谢了 我不会再做傻事了 |
[14:32] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会想办法的 |
[14:45] | What happened? How is Syed still alive? | 发生什么了 为什么赛义德还活着 |
[14:48] | You and Musa were supposed to kill him. | 你和穆萨应该把他杀了 |
[14:50] | We tried. Outside the police station. But I guess we missed. | 我们尽力了 就在警察局外 但我们可能没打中 |
[14:54] | On the news, they say | 新闻里 他们说 |
[14:56] | they’re sending him to Europe to stand trial. | 他们要把他送去欧洲接受审讯 |
[14:58] | Where he’ll get hot meals, a soft bed | 他在那吃着热乎饭菜 睡着软床 |
[15:00] | and an army of lawyers. | 还会有一帮律师帮他脱罪 |
[15:02] | – Is that justice? – No. | -这就是正义吗 -不 |
[15:03] | This is why we can’t let that happen. | 所以我们不能让这件事发生 |
[15:05] | We must get to Syed before he leaves the country. | 我们必须在赛义德出国前找到他 |
[15:07] | Yes, but how? | 是 但怎么找 |
[15:08] | We don’t even know where he is now. | 我们都不知道他现在在哪 |
[15:10] | I have a friend. A dispatcher for the police. | 我有个朋友 她是警方的调度员 |
[15:13] | She hears everything on her radio. | 她的无线电里什么都听得到 |
[15:15] | Maybe she knows. | 或许她知道 |
[15:16] | Good. See what you can find out. | 很好 去看看能问到什么 |
[15:18] | But in case that doesn’t work, | 但要是她那行不通 |
[15:20] | I know another way we can get to Syed. | 我还知道有个办法找到赛义德 |
[15:38] | How long am I gonna be here? | 我要在这待多久 |
[15:41] | Till the ICC’s ready for extradition. | 直到国际刑事法庭准备好引渡你 |
[15:44] | Can you at least uncuff me? | 可以给我松开手铐吗 |
[15:46] | Sit down and shut up. | 闭嘴坐着 |
[15:56] | How is it I have offended you? | 我是怎么惹到你了 |
[16:08] | Cuff his ass to the table. | 把他铐在桌子上 |
[16:15] | Here. | 给 |
[16:17] | I’m gonna go get us some food. | 我去弄点吃的 |
[16:27] | Deacon, Chris, | 迪肯 克里斯 |
[16:28] | this is Zara. | 这是萨拉 |
[16:29] | She’s a dispatcher over at Central, | 中区的调度员 |
[16:31] | and she just heard from a fellow Somali | 刚有位索马里同胞 |
[16:32] | with an interesting request. | 对她提出一个有趣的请求 |
[16:34] | We’re a small community. Many of us know each other. | 我们社区规模很小 大家都很熟 |
[16:36] | A man called me named Abdi. | 打给我的人名叫阿卜迪 |
[16:38] | He wanted to know if I heard anything | 他问我有没有听说 |
[16:39] | about where the police were keeping Aden Syed. | 警方把艾顿·赛义德关在哪里 |
[16:42] | Offered to pay me if I told him. | 还说会给我报酬 |
[16:44] | One of the shooters, maybe? | 可能是枪手之一 |
[16:45] | Or someone connected to them. | 或和他们有关的人 |
[16:46] | – What did you say? – The truth. | -你怎么说的 -说实话 |
[16:48] | Said I hadn’t heard anything. | 我什么都没听说 |
[16:49] | He told me to see if I could find out. | 他让我试着查一查 |
[16:51] | Okay, good. That gives us something to work with. | 很好 我们可以趁此做点文章 |
[16:53] | Whether this guy Abdi is one of the shooters or not, | 不管这个阿卜迪是不是枪手之一 |
[16:55] | we gotta get our hands on him. | 我们都要逮到他 |
[16:57] | According to Zara, he’s waiting on her to call him back. | 萨拉说 他在等她回电话 |
[16:59] | Good. That’s perfect. | 很好 完美 |
[17:00] | Let’s have her make that call. | 让她打电话 |
[17:01] | Tell him that she does not want to discuss it over the phone. | 告诉他 她不想在电话里聊这件事 |
[17:04] | She will meet with him in person on her lunch break. | 她要趁午餐时间和他碰面 |
[17:06] | – Somewhere we can control. – Exactly. | -在我们能掌控的地方 -没错 |
[17:08] | Use Luca’s food truck. | 定在卢卡的餐车附近 |
[17:09] | Pull Abdi’s photo off of DMV records, | 去车管局调阿卜迪的照片 |
[17:11] | and then we snatch him up as soon as we get eyes on him. | 一经发现嫌犯立刻逮捕 |
[17:13] | – All over it. – Stay sharp, man. | -没问题 -保持警惕 兄弟 |
[17:15] | We don’t know if he’s working alone. | 还不知道他是否在单独行动 |
[17:16] | Understood. | 明白 |
[17:17] | Deacon, the Somali community’s full of good people. | 迪肯 索马里社区有很多好人 |
[17:20] | I got to know a lot of them | 我在那里执勤时 |
[17:21] | while I was deployed over there. | 认识其中不少人 |
[17:23] | But what Syed did could bring out the worst in anyone. | 但赛义德的罪行会激发出所有人最坏的一面 |
[17:27] | All right, I’ll keep you posted. | 好 我会随时和你汇报 |
[17:57] | Why do you act like I’ve done something to you? | 为什么一副我惹着了你的模样 |
[17:59] | Like you know me. | 像你认识我似的 |
[18:06] | I do know you. | 我确实认识你 |
[18:08] | I don’t think so. | 不可能 |
[18:09] | Maybe you know the lies that you see on TV. | 或许你知道的只是电视上的谎言 |
[18:12] | The fake news America creates | 美国制造的那些 |
[18:14] | to justify their wars. | 用于挑起战争的假新闻 |
[18:17] | But that’s not me. | 那不是真正的我 |
[18:18] | Eat your sandwich. Other than that, keep your mouth shut. | 吃你的三明治吧 吃完闭嘴 |
[18:29] | Anybody got eyes on the suspect? | 有人发现疑犯吗 |
[18:31] | All clear on the one-side. | 北面一切正常 |
[18:32] | All clear on the two. | 东面正常 |
[18:34] | These pupusas are the bomb, though. | 不过这些奶酪猪肉玉米饼确实很好吃 |
[18:38] | Deac, hold up. | 迪肯 注意 |
[18:39] | Your 12 o’clock. Other side of the truck. | 你的十二点方向 卡车另一侧 |
[18:43] | Got him. | 看到他了 |
[18:49] | – Rabbit! – LAPD. Hold it right there! | -他要逃 -洛城警局 站住 |
[18:52] | Let’s go! | 动手 |
[19:07] | 30-David to Command. | 30D队呼叫指挥部 |
[19:08] | We’re Code 4. | 无需支援 |
[19:12] | – Nice work nabbing Abdi. – Thanks. | -阿卜迪的逮捕行动很漂亮 -谢了 |
[19:14] | But we’ve got a new problem. A bigger one. | 不过又出新问题了 大问题 |
[19:17] | This just went up on YouTube. | 有人刚把这个传上了油管 |
[19:21] | This message is for Aden Syed, | 这条消息是给艾顿·赛义德的 |
[19:25] | the famous Saw Man. | 大名鼎鼎的锯子杀手 |
[19:27] | Time has come for you to confess your crimes. | 是时候坦承你的罪孽了 |
[19:30] | No longer will you escape justice. | 你再也无法逃脱正义的审判 |
[19:32] | We have prepared a list of the atrocities | 根据我们的亲身经历 |
[19:35] | we personally know you are guilty of. | 我们已将你的累累暴行逐条列明 |
[19:37] | You will videotape your confession, | 你要拍下视频供认罪行 |
[19:39] | and post it within four hours | 并在四小时内上传 |
[19:42] | to all the major news sites for the world to see. | 发到各大新闻站点让全世界人民看 |
[19:44] | If you do not comply, we will do to your family | 如若不然 你曾对我们的家人犯下的罪孽 |
[19:48] | what you did to ours. | 将加诸于你的骨肉至亲 |
[19:49] | You will watch your child kill his own mother. | 你将眼看着自己的儿子弑杀亲母 |
[19:51] | That’s Verna. And Max. | 是弗娜和马克思 |
[19:53] | Here is your statement. | 这是给你准备的声明 |
[20:04] | Syed, we just received word | 赛义德 我们刚收到消息 |
[20:06] | that your wife and son were kidnapped. | 你的妻儿被绑架了 |
[20:10] | The kidnappers are demanding you read a confession | 绑匪要你宣读认罪声明 |
[20:12] | in exchange for their freedom. | 换取他们的自由 |
[20:15] | Is this correct? | 这样做对吗 |
[20:16] | – It is. – I’m not speaking to you. | -对 -我没问你 |
[20:19] | I’m speaking to your commanding officer. | 我在和你的上司说话 |
[20:21] | The one who refuses to speak to me. | 不愿和我说话的那位 |
[20:27] | We can record your confession from here | 我们可以在这里给你录认罪视频 |
[20:28] | and send it out before the deadline | 在最终期限之前 |
[20:30] | in a little less than four hours. | 踩点发出视频 |
[20:32] | That’ll buy us time to locate your wife and your son, | 以此争取时间 确定你妻小的位置 |
[20:35] | and rescue them. | 展开营救 |
[20:37] | You were a soldier once, weren’t you? | 你曾经是个军人 对吗 |
[20:40] | A Marine. | 海军陆战队员 |
[20:42] | Were you in Somalia? | 你去过索马里 |
[20:43] | Did you fight there? | 你在那打过仗 |
[20:45] | Is that why you think you know me? | 所以你觉得你了解我 |
[20:46] | I was stationed in Merca and Kismayo. | 我驻扎在梅尔卡和基斯马尤 |
[20:49] | You must have seen terrible things. | 你一定看到过很不好的事情 |
[20:53] | You also must have heard terrible things about me. | 你也一定听到过说我的坏话 |
[20:58] | What if I told you those stories were | 要是我告诉你那些都是 |
[21:00] | invented by my enemies? | 我的敌人编造的呢 |
[21:02] | That I let people believe those lies | 还有我有意让大家相信那些谎话 |
[21:04] | because it served a purpose. | 因为这有它的好处 |
[21:06] | In Somalia, to be feared was to stay alive. | 在索马里 让人怕你才能活命 |
[21:09] | We are not talking about Somalia! | 我们不是在说索马里 |
[21:12] | We are talking about saving the life of your wife and your son | 我们说的是救你老婆和儿子的命 |
[21:15] | right here, right now. | 是此时此刻的事 |
[21:18] | Now, are you willing to read that confession or not? | 你到底愿不愿意念那个认罪书 |
[21:26] | First, you break bread with me | 首先 你和我一起吃饭 |
[21:28] | and tell me the things that you saw in Somalia. | 跟我说说你在索马里的见闻 |
[21:32] | It will be good to talk of my homeland again. | 又能聊聊故乡还挺好的 |
[21:38] | Feiruz Hussein Abdi. | 费鲁兹·侯赛因·阿卜迪 |
[21:40] | No priors. | 没有前科 |
[21:42] | Married, with three kids. | 已婚 有三个孩子 |
[21:44] | Got a nice job at a Somali restaurant on Fairfax. | 在费尔法克斯的一家索马里餐馆有份不错的工作 |
[21:47] | Do you know where Syed’s wife and son are? | 你知道赛义德的老婆孩子在哪吗 |
[21:49] | Who’s holding them? | 他们在谁手上 |
[21:52] | So, what turns a law-abiding citizen | 是什么让一个守法公民变成要替天行道的 |
[21:53] | into a vigilante? | 治安维持者 |
[21:56] | That burn mark on your arm. | 你胳膊上的烧伤伤疤 |
[21:59] | Syed’s men give that to you? | 是赛义德的人给你留下的吗 |
[22:00] | Judging from your age, | 从你的年龄判断 |
[22:01] | you must have been a kid during the Somali Civil War. | 索马里内战时你应该还是个孩子 |
[22:05] | Were you a child soldier in Syed’s army? | 你是赛义德部队里的儿童兵吗 |
[22:09] | I was young when Syed forced me to fight. | 我很小的时候就被赛义德逼去打仗 |
[22:14] | I have not had a full night’s sleep | 我十岁起 |
[22:16] | since I was ten years old. | 就没有睡过一个完整觉 |
[22:18] | What do you know about the kidnapping of Syed’s family? | 赛义德家人被绑架 你都知道些什么 |
[22:20] | Syed will pay. | 赛义德要付出代价 |
[22:22] | He is a great evil | 他十恶不赦 |
[22:24] | that needs to be eliminated from this world. | 必须从这个世界除掉 |
[22:26] | Even at the cost of a mother and a child dying horribly? | 即便是以一位母亲和孩子的惨死为代价 |
[22:30] | Think about your own mother. | 想想你自己的妈妈 |
[22:32] | Do not ever speak of my mother again. | 不准再提我的母亲 |
[22:39] | Imagine the stuff he saw. | 想想他的所见所闻 |
[22:41] | Or did. | 或是做过的事 |
[22:43] | Child goes through something that traumatic, | 一个孩子遭遇了如此创伤 |
[22:45] | how do you even begin to work your way back from that? | 怎么可能释怀 |
[22:46] | I only know my own story. | 我只知道自己的经历 |
[22:49] | For me, going through trauma bonded me to my brother, Nate. | 对我来说 遭受创伤让我和我的兄弟内特变得亲密 |
[22:52] | As a kid, I was willing to fight, | 小时候 为了他我愿意去打架 |
[22:53] | even die for him if necessary. | 如果需要甚至愿意为他去死 |
[22:55] | Yeah, but these kidnappers, they’re not kids anymore. | 可这些绑匪不再是小孩了 |
[22:57] | That doesn’t mean the scars have healed. | 那并不意味着伤疤都愈合了 |
[22:59] | Trauma’s still real. | 创伤仍历历在目 |
[23:01] | And now they’re using the skills they learned in Syed’s army | 现在他们要用在赛义德部队里学会的技能 |
[23:03] | – to get revenge against him. – Chris and I | -去找他报仇 -克里斯和我 |
[23:04] | could head down to the restaurant where Abdi works, | 可以去阿卜迪工作的餐馆 |
[23:06] | – see if anyone knows anything. – All right. | -看看是否有人知道些情况 -好 |
[23:08] | I’ll go through his social media, | 我去看看他的社交媒体 |
[23:09] | – see if I can find anything. – Okay. | -看看能有什么发现 -好的 |
[23:14] | Excuse me. Are you Idil Barni? | 打扰一下 你是义迪尔·巴尔尼吗 |
[23:17] | I am. How may I help you? | 我是 有什么事吗 |
[23:18] | I’m Officer Alonso. | 我是阿朗索警官 |
[23:20] | This is Officer Street. LAPD SWAT. | 他是斯特里特警官 洛城警局特警队 |
[23:21] | – Do you have a second? – Yes. | -你有空吗 -有 |
[23:27] | We have some questions about one of your employees, Abdi. | 我们想了解一下你的雇员阿卜迪的情况 |
[23:29] | He was arrested trying to bribe an LAPD employee | 他试图贿赂洛城警局一名员工 |
[23:31] | for information about Aden Syed. | 探取艾顿·赛义德的动向而被捕 |
[23:33] | We saw on TV that Syed is alive. | 我们在电视上看见赛义德还活着 |
[23:35] | Abdi was upset. | 阿卜迪很不高兴 |
[23:38] | That explains why he missed his shift. | 难怪他翘班了 |
[23:40] | Well, Abdi may be in more trouble | 阿卜迪惹的麻烦 |
[23:41] | than you realize. | 可能不止如此 |
[23:42] | He might be involved | 他可能参与了 |
[23:43] | in the kidnapping of Syed’s family. | 绑架赛义德的家人 |
[23:45] | Now, do you know anyone else he could be working with? | 你知道他的同伙可能有谁 |
[23:47] | – Anyone who might want revenge on Syed? – There are fathers, | -有谁想找赛义德报仇吗 -来我餐馆吃饭的 |
[23:50] | mothers, schoolteachers and mechanics | 有爸爸妈妈 教师 |
[23:52] | who eat at my restaurant, | 和技工 |
[23:54] | and every one of them would want to see Syed dead. | 他们每个人都希望看见赛义德死掉 |
[23:56] | Syed is in police custody. | 赛义德在警方手里 |
[23:58] | He’ll stand trial for his crimes at the Hague. | 他会去海牙为他所犯下的罪行受审 |
[24:00] | Wasn’t he supposed to stand trial 25 years ago? | 他不是二十五年前就应该被审判了吗 |
[24:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:04] | I respect the police, | 我尊重警察 |
[24:06] | the job you do, | 尊重你们的工作 |
[24:07] | – but I have no sympathy for butchers. – I get it. | -但我绝不同情对屠夫 -我明白 |
[24:10] | But we need the names of all your employees, | 但我们需要你所有雇员的名字 |
[24:11] | especially anybody close to Abdi. | 特别是和阿卜迪走的近的 |
[24:14] | Nate, I can’t talk right now. I’m working a case. | 内特 我现在不方便说话 正在办案中 |
[24:16] | Nolan decided how I have to work off my debt. | 诺兰决定了要我怎么还债 |
[24:18] | He said I got to drive five kilos of heroin | 他要我今晚开车运送五千克海洛因 |
[24:21] | to Phoenix tonight. | 到凤凰城 |
[24:22] | He’s coming back with the car and drugs at closing time. | 他会在打烊时把车和毒品送到 |
[24:25] | Can you stall him? | 你能拖住他吗 |
[24:26] | I tried, but he’s not having it. | 我试了 他不买账 |
[24:27] | He said it’s either this or else. | 他说反正我是别想赖掉了 |
[24:30] | Look, you know the family I come from. | 你知道我来自什么样的家庭 |
[24:32] | I avoided doing time, and I’m proud of that. | 我没进过局子 这点我很自豪 |
[24:34] | Now I’m supposed to drive while black | 但现在要我一个黑人开着车 |
[24:37] | with 25 years to life of drugs in my trunk, man? | 载着可能判二十五年至终生的毒品 |
[24:39] | That’s not gonna happen, all right? | 这事不会发生的 好吗 |
[24:40] | I’ll be there tonight after closing. | 我今晚打烊时会到的 |
[24:42] | Okay? I’m gonna get you out of this. | 好吗 我来帮你脱身 |
[24:43] | Just trust me. Bye. | 相信我 回见 |
[24:45] | – Is that your brother? – Yeah. | -在跟你兄弟打电话吗 -对 |
[24:47] | Yeah. Problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
[24:51] | Hondo, the fact that the Somali community | 洪都 索马里社区这么团结一致 |
[24:53] | is so tight-knit is working in our favor. | 给了我们线索 |
[24:55] | I pulled up Abdi’s social media pages. | 我调出了阿卜迪的社交媒体页面 |
[24:56] | I found eight men that have the same scar on their arm that he has. | 发现有八个人的手臂上有着和他一样的伤痕 |
[24:59] | That means they were probably | 这意味着他们可能 |
[25:00] | all former child soldiers, | 都是以前的儿童兵 |
[25:01] | some of them likely to be our kidnappers. | 说不定里面有我们要找的绑架犯 |
[25:03] | Employee records from Abdi’s restaurant. | 我查看了阿卜迪工作的餐厅的员工档案 |
[25:04] | Six more suspects to consider. | 还有六名值得留意的嫌疑犯 |
[25:06] | Six? No. We have to narrow down that list. | 六个 不行 我们必须缩小范围 |
[25:09] | These kidnappers are organized. They came together fast. | 这些绑架犯非常有组织 可以迅速聚集 |
[25:11] | I’m betting they are all local. | 我敢打赌他们都是本地人 |
[25:14] | All right. Eliminate anyone living outside the area. | 去掉不住在这个区域的 |
[25:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:20] | That gives us eight, Hondo. | 还有八人 洪都 |
[25:22] | But there’s no way of identifying our kidnappers | 但要想确认他们的身份 |
[25:24] | without getting eyes from someone who knows them. | 不可能引起认识他们的人的注意 |
[25:31] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[25:32] | Send me and Tan the photos. | 把照片发给我和谭 |
[25:36] | You were right. I don’t want to talk to you. | 你说的对 我的确不想和你说话 |
[25:38] | But if it means saving | 这如果这能解救 |
[25:39] | your wife and your son, then let’s chat. | 你的妻子和儿子 那我们就聊聊吧 |
[25:42] | We have reason to believe | 我们有理由相信 |
[25:43] | that some of these men kidnapped your family. | 这些人中有绑架了你家人的罪犯 |
[25:46] | Do you recognize any of them? | 你能认出来是谁吗 |
[25:48] | First, answer my question. | 首先 回答我的问题 |
[25:51] | What did you see in Somalia? | 你在索马里看到了什么 |
[26:13] | First time I heard the name “The Saw Man” | 我第一次听到”锯子杀手”这个名字 |
[26:15] | was when my unit ran across a village ransacked. | 是在我的小队经过一个被洗劫的村庄时 |
[26:19] | I found a woman | 我发现了 |
[26:21] | who was barely alive. | 一个奄奄一息的女人 |
[26:23] | She had been carrying her baby on her back. | 她背上背着她的孩子 |
[26:25] | There was blood running down her dress, | 裙底有鲜血淌出 |
[26:28] | dripping from behind her, leaving a trail. | 从她的身后流下 在地上留下一条血痕 |
[26:32] | Her last breath was blaming you for what happened. | 她最后一口气都在指控你的罪行 |
[26:37] | And you believed her? | 你相信她 |
[26:40] | That is war, isn’t it? | 战争就是这样 对吧 |
[26:42] | There’s war, and then there’s evil. | 有战争就有恶魔 |
[26:46] | In that same village, we found a ten-year-old boy, | 还是在那个村庄 我们发现了一个十岁的男孩 |
[26:48] | still alive. | 还活着 |
[26:50] | Too terrified to even mention your name. | 害怕到根本不敢提起你的名字 |
[26:53] | But he told us what happened there. | 但他告诉了我们发生了什么 |
[26:55] | Your soldiers burned down every home, | 你的士兵烧毁了所有房屋 |
[26:57] | and they killed every man. | 杀光了所有人 |
[27:01] | And the women and children were dragged out into the desert, | 那个女人和孩子被拖进了沙漠 |
[27:03] | and they were given a choice. | 他们要做出选择 |
[27:06] | They would be raped and killed in front of their children, | 要么让孩子亲眼目睹母亲被先奸后杀 |
[27:10] | or the children could kill their own mothers instead. | 要么让孩子亲手杀了自己的母亲 |
[27:14] | He said that day, | 他说在那天 |
[27:15] | his mother apologized for bringing him into the world, | 他的母亲为生下他而道歉 |
[27:19] | and then begged him to pull the trigger | 然后恳求他扣动扳机 |
[27:21] | so your soldiers would not dishonor her. | 这样你的士兵才不会羞辱她 |
[27:28] | The children who couldn’t do it | 下不了手的孩子 |
[27:30] | followed their mothers into a grave. | 就会和他们的母亲一起死 |
[27:34] | And the ones who did it… | 动了手的孩子… |
[27:36] | became child soldiers for your army. | 成为了你手下的童兵 |
[27:39] | So no matter what lies you tell… that’s who you are. | 所以无论你撒什么谎… 你就是这样的人 |
[27:45] | The world has never been ruled by weak men. | 弱者永远也统治不了世界 |
[27:50] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别那样看着我 |
[27:52] | You’re a monster, too, Sergeant. | 你也是一个怪物 警司 |
[27:54] | It’s inside you. | 就在你内心深处 |
[27:57] | Like most, you try to deny it, keep it down. | 跟大多数人一样 你试着否认 压制它 |
[28:00] | But it’s there. | 但是它仍然存在 |
[28:02] | The monster never completely leaves. | 怪物从未完全离开 |
[28:04] | He only waits for the right opportunity to come out. | 他只是在等合适的时机出现 |
[28:10] | Now that you answer my question… | 既然你回答了我的问题 |
[28:15] | I know his face. | 我认识这个人 |
[28:17] | Yusef. | 尤瑟夫 |
[28:18] | He was 13 years old when he joined me. | 他十三岁那年加入了我 |
[28:21] | – Yusef Ahmed. – I’m on it. | -尤瑟夫·阿哈姆德 -我现在就去 |
[28:28] | You can still save your family. | 你还是可以拯救你的家人 |
[28:32] | Read this confession, | 宣读这份认罪书 |
[28:33] | and I will make sure that it gets on the air in time. | 我就会确保它及时播出 |
[28:40] | There’s no point in confessing. | 认罪已经没有意义了 |
[28:43] | If Yusef has Verna and Max, | 如果弗娜和马克思在尤瑟夫手上 |
[28:45] | he will kill them no matter what I say. | 无论我说什么 他都会杀了他们 |
[28:48] | Because that is how I trained him. | 因为我就是这么培养他的 |
[29:03] | No tears, Max. | 不许哭 马克思 |
[29:04] | You are a soldier now. | 你现在是个士兵了 |
[29:06] | Soldiers do not cry. | 士兵绝不流泪 |
[29:08] | They do as they are told. | 士兵会听从命令 |
[29:22] | Less than an hour to go. | 只有不到一小时了 |
[29:23] | If Syed does not properly confess, | 如果赛义德没有及时认罪 |
[29:26] | you know what we have to do. | 你知道我们要怎么做 |
[29:27] | Yusef, we’re not really going to make the boy do this? | 尤瑟夫 我们不是真的要逼这孩子这么做吧 |
[29:29] | Syed made these rules, not me. | 规矩是赛义德定的 不是我 |
[29:31] | Have our lives taught us nothing? | 难道生活什么都没教会我们吗 |
[29:33] | – They are innocent. – They are not innocent. | -他们是无辜的 -他们并不无辜 |
[29:35] | They are the love and blood of the Saw Man. | 他们是锯子杀手的至亲骨肉 |
[29:38] | It is just, and it is poetic that he suffers. | 让他痛苦是正义所指 诗意所在 |
[29:46] | Kidnapping them, threatening Syed, yes. | 绑架他们 威胁赛义德 都没问题 |
[29:50] | But killing these two… | 但杀了他们就 |
[29:53] | Don’t tell me you’re weak, Hamid. | 别告诉我你是个懦夫 哈米德 |
[29:55] | You know how the weak end up. | 你知道懦夫的下场 |
[30:21] | LAPD! Show me your hands! Police! Hands in the air. | 洛城警局 举起手来 警察 举起手来 |
[30:24] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[30:25] | Two. | 两人 |
[30:27] | Two, two, two. | 两人 两人 两人 |
[30:29] | Just keep your hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[30:30] | – Right side clear. – Left side clear. | -右侧安全 -左侧安全 |
[30:32] | – House clear. – Sit down. | -房子里没问题 -坐下 |
[30:35] | – What is this? What do you want? – He’s not here, | -怎么回事 你们想要什么 -他不在这 |
[30:38] | but there’s a closet full of men’s clothing back there. | 但这后面有一柜子男人的衣服 |
[30:40] | And this. | 还有这个 |
[30:41] | Employee ID, Numark Grand Hotel. | 员工证件 努马克大酒店 |
[30:44] | Where’s Yusef? | 尤瑟夫在哪 |
[30:45] | I don’t have to say anything. | 我没必要告诉你 |
[30:46] | Your boyfriend kidnapped an innocent woman and her young son. | 你男朋友绑架了一名无辜女性和她儿子 |
[30:49] | And if we don’t find him soon, he’s gonna kill ’em. | 如果我们不尽快找到他 他就会杀了他们 |
[30:50] | – So where is he? – Arrest me or go. | -他在哪 -要么逮捕我 要么就滚 |
[30:55] | – I know where Yusef is. – Astur! | -我知道尤瑟夫在哪 -阿斯塔尔 |
[30:58] | He’s with my husband, Hamid, | 他和我丈夫哈米德 |
[30:59] | and another man named Musa at my house. | 还有一个叫穆萨的人在我家 |
[31:02] | Hamid told me to stay away. | 哈米德让我走开 |
[31:03] | He told me not to come until he called me. | 他让我等他打给我再回家 |
[31:05] | – Where do you live? – 321 Magnolia Drive. | -你住在哪 -木兰路321号 |
[31:08] | That’s 20 minutes away. | 过去要二十分钟 |
[31:09] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[31:11] | Your wife and your son. | 那是你的妻儿 |
[31:13] | Can you really just sit there | 你真的能明知你在让他们送死 |
[31:14] | knowing that you are letting them die? | 却无动于衷 |
[31:16] | You were a fighter. | 你是个斗士 |
[31:17] | You know, just as I do, there are costs in every war. | 你知道 我也知道 每场战争都有代价 |
[31:20] | War? What war?! | 战争 什么战争 |
[31:23] | Syed, your battle is over. | 赛义德 你的战斗结束了 |
[31:24] | It’s in the past, and you lost! | 那是过去的事了 而且你输了 |
[31:29] | You have been living here peacefully for 20 years. | 你已经在这里平静地生活了二十年 |
[31:31] | You have someone who cares about you. | 有人挂念着你 |
[31:34] | You have a family. You have a son. | 你组建了家庭 有了儿子 |
[31:36] | That has to matter to you! | 这一定对你很重要 |
[31:39] | Please. At least try to save them. | 拜托 至少试着救救他们 |
[31:56] | Call the department P.I.O. | 打给公共信息部 |
[31:58] | Have ’em alert the local news networks. | 让他们通知当地新闻网络 |
[31:59] | On it. | 这就去 |
[32:09] | Go ahead. | 开始吧 |
[32:10] | My name is Aden Syed. | 我是艾顿·赛义德 |
[32:13] | I hold in my hand a statement, | 我手上有一份声明 |
[32:15] | a confession I’m being pressured to read. | 一份我被迫宣读的认罪书 |
[32:18] | I’ve been told there are lives depending on it. | 我被告知它事关人命 |
[32:22] | Yusef– | 尤瑟夫 |
[32:24] | and I’m speaking directly to you now– | 我现在在跟你说话 |
[32:27] | do you not know me? | 你还不知道我吗 |
[32:29] | Do you really think I would put | 你真的觉得我会为了女人和孩子 |
[32:31] | a woman and child above my values and principles? | 而置自己的价值观和原则于不顾吗 |
[32:34] | Confessions, apologies– | 认罪 道歉 |
[32:36] | they are not for me. | 不是我的风格 |
[32:38] | – So… – You son of a bitch! | -因此 -你这个混蛋 |
[32:39] | – You son of a bitch! – Hondo! | -你这个混蛋 -洪都 |
[32:41] | Hey, Hondo! Hey, get off him! | 洪都 放开他 |
[32:44] | Come on, get off! Come on! | 放开他 松手啊 |
[32:48] | There it is. | 这就是了 |
[32:50] | There’s the monster. | 怪物出现了 |
[33:00] | It’s Deacon. | 是迪肯 |
[33:03] | Deacon, tell me you found Verna and Max. | 迪肯 告诉我你找到弗娜和马克斯了 |
[33:06] | We’ve got an address. We’re on our way. | 我们知道了地址 正在赶过去 |
[33:07] | Call Command. | 打给指挥部 |
[33:08] | You have patrol clear the streets. | 让巡逻队疏散街道 |
[33:10] | We’re still 15 minutes out. | 我们还有十五分钟才能到 |
[33:11] | Patrol might beat us there, but they can’t make entry, | 巡逻队也许会先到 但他们不能进去 |
[33:13] | not with hostages at stake. | 不能拿人质冒险 |
[33:15] | Hondo, we might be too late. | 洪都 我们也许太迟了 |
[33:16] | Deacon, don’t you say that to me. | 迪肯 别和我说这话 |
[33:17] | You get there as fast as you can! | 你尽力赶过去 |
[33:30] | Time is up. He didn’t do it. | 时间到了 他没照做 |
[33:33] | Syed didn’t read the confession. | 赛义德没念认罪书 |
[33:49] | Yusef, please. | 尤瑟夫 别这样 |
[34:00] | You are no longer a boy. | 你已经不是小孩子了 |
[34:02] | Now, you become a man, | 现在 你已经是个男人了 |
[34:05] | just as Hamid, Musa and I did once, | 就像哈米德 穆萨和我以前一样 |
[34:09] | at the orders of your father. | 奉你父亲之命 |
[34:19] | Street, we need eyes inside. | 斯特里特 我们需要看到屋内情况 |
[34:20] | Roger. | 收到 |
[34:40] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[34:41] | – You are only doing what must be done. – No. | -你只是在做一件必做之事 -不 |
[34:45] | Following orders. | 服从命令 |
[34:48] | Same as I did for your father. | 正如我为你父亲做的那样 |
[34:55] | Kill her. | 杀了她 |
[34:57] | Or I will kill you. | 不然我就杀了你 |
[35:03] | Deac, we’re out of time. | 迪肯 我们时间不多了 |
[35:07] | LAPD! Drop your weapon! LAPD! On the ground! | 洛城警局 放下武器 洛城警局 趴下 |
[35:09] | – On the ground now! – LAPD SWAT! | -趴下 -洛城警局特警队 |
[35:10] | – Face down… – Drop your weapon! | -趴在地上 -放下武器 |
[35:12] | Stay back, or I’ll shoot! | 后退 不然我就开枪了 |
[35:16] | You lower your gun and let the boy go. | 放下枪 放开那孩子 |
[35:18] | I gave the boy a choice, | 我让这孩子做选择 |
[35:19] | the same choice Syed gave us. | 正如赛义德当年让我们选择一样 |
[35:21] | His soldiers forced us to kill our own families. | 他的士兵逼我们杀死自己的家人 |
[35:23] | But you survived. | 但你却活下来了 |
[35:24] | You created a life for yourself. Don’t become like Syed. | 你创造了自己的人生 别变成赛义德 |
[35:26] | What do you expect me to be? | 你希望我变成什么样子 |
[35:29] | Come here. | 过来 |
[35:30] | Come here, come here. I got you. | 过来 过来 我保护你 |
[35:31] | I got you. You’re safe. | 我保护你 你安全了 |
[35:33] | I got you. | 我保护你 |
[35:38] | 30-David to Command, we’re Code 4. | 30D呼叫指挥部 无需支援 |
[35:40] | Three suspects in custody. Both hostages secure. | 已将三名疑犯扣押 两名人质已安全 |
[35:43] | I need an R/A roll into my location | 我需要救援小组立刻来我这里 |
[35:44] | for a GSW to one of the suspects. | 其中一名疑犯中了枪 |
[35:57] | You know, Syed, you’re right. | 赛义德 你说得对 |
[35:59] | There is a monster in all of us. | 我们每个人心中都有一个怪物 |
[36:01] | But it’s our choices that separate us, | 但我们的选择会将我们区分开 |
[36:03] | and it’s the stronger man who chooses to keep the monster down. | 更坚强的人选择压制怪物 |
[36:07] | If you say so. | 随你怎么说 |
[36:11] | Hondo? | 洪都 |
[36:13] | She’d like a final word. | 她想和他最后说两句话 |
[36:21] | The men who took me showed me their scars, | 抓走我的人让我看了他们的伤疤 |
[36:24] | told me their stories. | 和我说了他们的故事 |
[36:26] | I will not miss you. | 我不会想念你 |
[36:28] | – Max! – Max doesn’t want to speak to you. | -马克斯 -马克斯不想和你说话 |
[36:30] | He didn’t even want to come here. | 他甚至不想来这里 |
[36:33] | You are no longer his father. | 你再也不是他的父亲 |
[37:26] | Where you headed? | 你要去哪 |
[37:28] | It’s your brother, isn’t it? | 是你兄弟的事吧 |
[37:29] | I’ll come with. | 我和你一起去 |
[37:30] | Maybe I can help with whatever the problem is. | 不管是什么问题 也许我能帮忙 |
[37:31] | I’m good. Honestly, it’s fine. Don’t worry. | 没事 说真的 没事 别担心 |
[37:35] | I know where you’re headed. Down to that shady bar | 我知道你要去哪 你要去你兄弟 |
[37:36] | in Long Beach where your brother works, all right? | 在长滩上班的那个非法酒吧 |
[37:38] | Chris, it’s fine. Seriously. | 克里斯 没事 真的 |
[37:40] | – Just leave it, all right? – First your mom, then Nate. | -别管了行吗 -先是你妈 又轮到纳特 |
[37:42] | Why is it your job to save your family every time they screw up? | 为什么每次你家人捅娄子都要你去收拾烂摊子 |
[37:44] | Chris, | 克里斯 |
[37:46] | I get your concern and I appreciate that, | 我明白你担心我 我很感激 |
[37:48] | but at some point, you’re gonna have to trust me. | 但是某些时候 你必须要相信我 |
[37:50] | Okay? Don’t try to manage my life. I’m not a kid. | 好吗 别干涉我的生活 我不是小孩子了 |
[37:53] | Hey! I said leave it. | 我说了别管 |
[37:55] | – What’s going on? – Mr. Grown-Up over here | -怎么了 -这位大人先生 |
[37:56] | is about to go down to Long Beach | 准备去长滩 |
[37:57] | and do something really stupid. | 做一些非常愚蠢的事 |
[38:00] | Street? | 斯特里特 |
[38:02] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在做什么 |
[38:04] | And by the way, | 顺带说一句 |
[38:05] | off the job, I don’t have to answer to either of you. | 下了班 我就不必听从你们的指挥 |
[38:17] | – Daddy. – Hey, pumpkin. | -老爸 -小南瓜 |
[38:18] | What are you doing in our bed? | 你来我们床上干什么 |
[38:20] | Mommy was just reading me a story. | 妈妈刚刚给我念了一个故事 |
[38:22] | Want to join us? | 想加入我们吗 |
[38:24] | Okay. What do you got? | 你手里的是哪本书 |
[38:26] | Oh, that’s a good one. | 这本不错 |
[38:27] | Tell you what, why don’t you go pick a different book | 要不你去选本别的书 |
[38:29] | and then you can read to us, okay? | 这样你可以读给我们听 |
[38:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:37] | So how’d the kids do with the psychiatrist today? | 今天孩子们和心理医生相处的怎么样 |
[38:40] | It was a bit rocky at first, for Lila. | 一开始不太顺利 尤其是莱拉 |
[38:42] | She’s got her old man’s stoic nature. | 她和爸爸一样坚守己见 |
[38:46] | Not always a good thing, huh? | 并不总是件好事 |
[38:47] | Dr. Collins was great, though. | 柯林斯医生很好 |
[38:50] | Once she got Lila talking, | 一旦她能让莱拉开口 |
[38:51] | she gave me and her some really helpful tools | 她能给我们一些很好的方法 |
[38:53] | to help her work through the anxiety. | 来帮助她缓解焦虑 |
[38:56] | It’s a start. | 这是个很好的开始 |
[38:59] | I’m sorry I couldn’t be there. | 我很抱歉我没能和你们一起去 |
[39:02] | I really wanted to be. | 我真的很想去的 |
[39:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:10] | There’s my baby. | 我的乖儿子回来啦 |
[39:13] | Hey, Mama. | 妈妈 |
[39:15] | You look tired. | 你看起来很累 |
[39:16] | I am. | 是有点累 |
[39:18] | Where’s Pop? | 爸爸在哪 |
[39:19] | I asked him to go to Brianna’s so that you and I could talk. | 我叫他去布莱安娜那了 这样我们可以聊聊 |
[39:35] | I don’t want him to hurt you again. | 我不想他再伤害你了 |
[39:38] | Loneliness hurts, too. | 孤独也不好受 |
[39:42] | Last night, | 昨晚 |
[39:43] | when your father and I were talking | 我和你爸爸聊天的时候 |
[39:45] | and he started trying to apologize… | 他开始尝试去道歉 |
[39:47] | Okay, but Mama, | 但是妈妈 |
[39:49] | you deserve better than what he did to you. | 你值得更好的人 |
[39:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:53] | But with who? | 但和谁 |
[39:54] | Some other old man whose mistakes I don’t know? | 某个我不知道他犯过什么错的老男人吗 |
[39:58] | This illness has burned the hustle out of your daddy. | 这场病让你爸爸精疲力尽 |
[40:01] | I see his gentle side again. | 我又看到了他温柔的一面 |
[40:04] | What’s going on? What are you doing? | 怎么了 你要干什么 |
[40:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:08] | All of this is just… | 这一切都 |
[40:10] | taking me back to a time when I was young, | 让我想起来我年轻的时候 |
[40:12] | when I had my whole life ahead of me. | 那时我的人生还有很长的路走 |
[40:14] | – When I used to be beautiful. – Stop that. | -那时我还很美丽 -别说了 |
[40:17] | You always gonna be beautiful. | 你一直都会很美 |
[40:20] | To you. | 只有你这么觉得 |
[40:20] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[40:39] | Get your ass in here, Nate. | 内特 快进来 |
[40:41] | I need this delivery in Phoenix by the morning. | 我要这批货明早之前送到凤凰城 |
[40:48] | – You brought a cop? – Relax. | -你带警察来 -放松 |
[40:49] | I’m not here to bust anybody. | 我不是来抓人的 |
[40:51] | I’m just here to negotiate for Nate. | 我是来帮内特和你打商量的 |
[40:53] | Yes, he’s my brother. | 他是我兄弟 |
[40:55] | Foster brother. | 寄养兄弟 |
[40:57] | Here’s the deal: | 这么着 |
[40:58] | you let Nate walk away from all this, | 你别让内特参与这些事 |
[41:01] | and I don’t tell my friends in Narcotics | 我也不会跟我缉毒科的朋友 |
[41:02] | about your little side business here. | 说起你这些小生意 |
[41:04] | What do you say? No reason we can’t all walk away happy. | 怎么样 皆大欢喜 |
[41:09] | Yeah, what would make me happy is to have my product | 能让我高兴的是我的货 |
[41:11] | in Phoenix before the morning. | 明早之前能到凤凰城 |
[41:13] | Nobody move! | 别动 |
[41:14] | Get your hands up! Whoa, whoa. | 举起手来 |
[41:15] | Hands up! Drop it, now! | 举起手来 放下枪 |
[41:17] | – You set me up again? – No! | -你又设计我 -我没有 |
[41:19] | – I didn’t. – We just came in for a drink, man. | -我没有 -我们只是进来喝杯酒 |
[41:21] | Yeah? And we just want the drugs. | 是吗 那我们只想要拿毒品 |
[41:22] | We’re just gonna head out, all right? No trouble from us. | 我们这就走 不惹麻烦 |
[41:24] | Shut the hell up and don’t move! | 闭上嘴吧 站那别动 |
[41:26] | – Hey, take it easy, okay? – You want to see easy? | -放轻松 -你想放轻松 |
[41:28] | I will shoot you in the face, real easy! | 我开枪打你脸上 彻底放松 |
[41:53] | Okay. Just go. | 快走 |
[41:55] | I’m gonna take care of this. | 我来处理这些 |
[41:56] | Go! Go! All of you. | 快走 全都走 |
[41:57] | Go on. Go, go! | 快点 快走 |
[41:58] | Get out of here. All of you! | 出去 全都出去 |
[42:00] | Go! Go! Come on! | 快走 快点 |