时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | What’s the latest with Luca anyway? | 卢卡最近怎么样了 |
[00:09] | Doctor says he’s got to stay off the hip | 但医生说他们在试一种新疗法 |
[00:11] | for a few more weeks while they try this new therapy. | 他的屁股还需要再休息几周 |
[00:13] | The specialist up in San Francisco said it’s not just his hip. | 旧金山的专家说不只是他的髋部 |
[00:16] | He’s having complications with his back, | 他的背部也出现了并发症 |
[00:17] | so they’re gonna have to keep him up there a while longer. | 所以他还得在那边治疗 |
[00:19] | I checked up on you. | 我调查过你 |
[00:20] | Sometimes a reputation is just a snapshot into a man’s past. | 有时候男人的名声只代表他的某一段过去 |
[00:24] | Not his present. | 不代表他的现在 |
[00:25] | When was the last relationship you had that went more than a year? | 你之前和人交往 有哪一次超过一年的 |
[00:29] | Doesn’t mean I don’t want one. | 但那并不代表我不想要长久的感情 |
[00:33] | I’m so sorry about your brother. | 你兄弟的事真的很遗憾 |
[00:54] | I didn’t know you were… | 我不知道你还要… |
[00:55] | I have a woman. | 我有女人了 |
[00:57] | I just want a massage. | 我只想按摩 |
[00:59] | Nothing more. | 没别的 |
[01:18] | LAPD, we have a warrant for your arrest! | 洛城警局 我们要依据拘捕令拘捕你 |
[01:20] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[01:23] | Be careful of civilians. | 当心平民 |
[01:25] | 30-David, fugitive on the run. He’s unarmed. | 30D 嫌犯在逃 他没有武器 |
[01:27] | Heading to the two side of the building. | 朝大楼的西面去了 |
[01:36] | Running out of runway. | 前方没路了 |
[01:43] | Konnichiwa, you son of a bitch. | 你好 混蛋 |
[01:48] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[01:49] | Do my eyes deceive me? | 我看错了吗 |
[01:51] | Look who’s gracing us with his presence. | 瞧瞧是谁大驾光临了 |
[01:53] | – Come here. – Come on, man, I wasn’t gone that long. | -过来 -我也没离开这么久吧 |
[01:55] | It was long enough. | 够久了 |
[01:56] | What’s up? | 还好吗 |
[01:58] | I missed you guys. | 想死你们了 |
[02:00] | – When did you get back? – Oh, this afternoon. | -你什么时候回来的 -今天下午 |
[02:02] | Dropped my bags at the house and I came right here | 刚回家把包放下就过来了 |
[02:04] | ’cause I wanted to catch you guys before you rolled out, but… | 因为我想在你们下班前碰碰你们 |
[02:06] | Yeah, had to execute a fugitive warrant. Stubborn bastard. | 刚出去执行一个逃犯的追捕令 死顽固 |
[02:08] | I heard. I was listening to the play-by-play over the comms. | 我听说了 我在通讯台里听现场直播 |
[02:11] | So what’s up? | 所以你还好吗 |
[02:11] | When the docs say you can get back in the game? | 医生说你什么时候可以回来 |
[02:13] | I’m gonna spare you the gory details. | 残酷的细节我就不说了 |
[02:14] | Good news is I’m gonna be running in a month | 好消息就是我一个月内就可以跑步了 |
[02:16] | and, uh, in the field after that, I hope. | 希望之后就能回归了 |
[02:18] | – Sounds good. – Yeah, man. | -听起来不错 -是啊 |
[02:20] | It’s really good to have you back. | 真的很高兴你能回来 |
[02:21] | It’s good to be back, man. | 我也很高兴能回来 |
[02:24] | How’s the apartment hunt going? | 房子找得怎么样了 |
[02:27] | Still looking. | 还在看 |
[02:28] | Been, uh, crashing with my old K-9 partner Jenna. | 最近一直跟我之前警犬队的同事珍娜住在一起 |
[02:30] | But she’s OCD and allergic to everything, | 但她有强迫症而且对什么都过敏 |
[02:32] | so I don’t see myself lasting long on her couch. | 所以我觉得总睡她家沙发不是长久之计 |
[02:34] | You need couches to surf on, man, come crash on ours. | 睡沙发的话 可以来我们家 |
[02:37] | Am I right, Street? | 对吗 斯特里特 |
[02:38] | Yeah, yeah. Mi casa es su casa. | 对 对 我家就是你家 |
[02:41] | Thanks, but I don’t think it’ll be necessary. | 谢了 但我觉得没必要 |
[02:43] | Thought we could head over to Jumbo’s. Drinks on me? | 要不我们去珍宝酒吧 我大家喝酒 |
[02:45] | – Yeah. I’m good. – What? | -我就算了 -什么 |
[02:47] | Since when do you turn down free drinks at Jumbo’s? | 什么时候珍宝酒吧有人请喝酒你都不去了 |
[02:49] | Look, I appreciate you guys trying to cheer me up, | 谢谢大家想让我开心一点 |
[02:50] | but I’ll pass. | 但我就不去了 |
[02:53] | Have fun. | 玩尽兴 |
[02:56] | That’s the longest conversation I’ve had with him | 那是他兄弟死后我跟他讲的 |
[02:57] | since his brother died. | 最长的一段话了 |
[02:58] | I barely see him anymore. But I know he stays out | 我现在都不怎么见得着他了 但我知道他整晚 |
[03:01] | all night on his bike, just cruising the city. | 都骑着他的机车 在市里兜风 |
[03:03] | Now that I’m back in town, I’ll try to keep an eye on him. | 现在我回来了 我会盯着他的 |
[03:05] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:11] | Come on in, guys. | 进来 伙计们 |
[03:12] | Good grab on Kimura. | 抓捕木村干得漂亮 |
[03:13] | A lot of ink. Guy’s got to be organized crime. | 他身上很多文身 一定是犯罪组织的 |
[03:15] | That’s correct. High-level. | 没错 他级别很高 |
[03:17] | So you briefed us that Kimura’s wanted for murder. | 你说木村是因为谋杀而被通缉 |
[03:18] | What’s the real story? | 真实情况是什么 |
[03:20] | Koji Kimura. | 木村孝治 |
[03:22] | According to Tokyo PD, | 根据东京警署 |
[03:23] | he has racked up serious charges over the last ten years. | 他十年间犯下了不少重罪 |
[03:27] | Firearms and assaults, | 持械和伤人 |
[03:28] | becoming the top triggerman for the Nozawa clan. | 成了野泽集团的头号杀手 |
[03:31] | That’s Kimura with Reiji Nozawa, boss of the Nozawa clan. | 这是木村和野泽令二 是野泽帮的老大 |
[03:34] | Nozawa Sr. passed away five years ago, | 老野泽五年前去世了 |
[03:37] | leaving Junior to inherit the throne. | 小野泽继承了大权 |
[03:39] | Kimura’s served as his most trusted bodyguard ever since. | 从那时起 木村就是他最信任的保镖 |
[03:42] | A few months ago, Tokyo PD was about to arrest Kimura, | 几个月前 东京警局正要逮捕木村 |
[03:45] | but he fled to L.A., thinking he could hide out here. | 结果他逃到了洛杉矶 以为能在那躲躲风头 |
[03:47] | – Ain’t no hiding from SWAT. – Got that right. | -但是躲不过反恐特警队 -说得对 |
[03:49] | Tokyo PD has requested that Kimura be extradited immediately. | 东京警局要求立刻引渡木村 |
[03:53] | And since the commander here has | 既然中校和他们 |
[03:54] | a preexisting relationship with them, he’ll be serving | 有交情在先 就让他作为 |
[03:57] | as LAPD’s foreign liaison officer. | 洛城警局的外事联络官 |
[03:59] | Have any of you ever worked an extradition team? | 你们有谁之前在引渡小组工作过 |
[04:01] | Yeah, a few times, but it’s usually handled | 有过几次 但是通常都是 |
[04:03] | – by the U.S. Marshals. – Usually. | -美国法警负责 -通常是 |
[04:05] | But this time you three | 但这次你们三个 |
[04:06] | are going to accompany the commander on this. | 要陪同中校负责此事 |
[04:09] | Why should the Marshals be the only ones to fly first class? | 为什么只有法警才能飞头等舱 |
[04:11] | Pack a go bag, fellas. We’ve leaving | 打包行李吧 伙计们 我们今晚 |
[04:12] | on the red-eye out of LAX tonight with Kimura. | 和木村坐红眼航班从洛杉矶国际机场出发 |
[04:20] | Come on, now. | 别这样 |
[04:22] | Look, I’m serious. | 我没开玩笑 |
[04:25] | I really am sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[04:31] | I’ve heard some crazy excuses to blow me off, | 我听过很多放鸽子的借口 |
[04:34] | but you’re the first “Emergency trip to Tokyo” | 但是你这个”紧急出差去东京” |
[04:37] | I’ve ever gotten. | 倒是第一次听到 |
[04:38] | If you’re getting bored, just say so. | 你要是厌倦了就直说 |
[04:40] | Okay, baby, you got me. | 好了 宝贝 被你说中了 |
[04:41] | I’d rather be on a plane for 12 hours | 我宁愿在飞机上 |
[04:43] | snuggled up to some violent fugitive | 和某个暴力逃犯依偎12个小时 |
[04:45] | rather than being here with you. | 也不想在这和你在一起 |
[04:48] | – Your first trip to Japan? – Yeah. | -第一次去日本 -是的 |
[04:53] | I brought you something. | 我给你带了样东西 |
[04:55] | – What is it? – My old guidebook from when I lived there. | -什么 -我住在那边时用过的旅行指南 |
[04:58] | Okay, hold up. | 等等 |
[05:01] | – You lived in Tokyo? – For a semester abroad | -你在东京待过 -上大学学亚洲文化的时候 |
[05:03] | during my undergrad in Asian Cultures. | 在那边待过一学期 |
[05:05] | Are there any other surprises from your past | 你的过去还有什么 |
[05:07] | that I might need to know about? | 是我不知道的吗 |
[05:08] | Plenty. | 多着呢 |
[05:11] | All in good time. | 时机未到 |
[05:14] | I do have some serious travel points. | 我确实知道一些好的旅游景点 |
[05:17] | I could meet you there and show you the Tokyo Tower. | 我可以去那找你 带你去看东京塔 |
[05:20] | It’s like the Eiffel Tower, but painted orange. | 和埃菲尔铁塔差不多 只不过刷成了橙色 |
[05:22] | Oh, baby, that sounds amazing. | 宝贝 真是个不错的主意 |
[05:23] | But we’re just delivering a suspect | 但我们只是要在三十六小时内 |
[05:25] | and turning around in less than 36 hours. | 把嫌犯送到就返回 |
[05:26] | Promise you’ll miss me? | 保证你会想我 |
[05:28] | Come here, you. | 过来 |
[05:36] | Promise a little more. | 再多保证点 |
[05:41] | Okay. You’re gonna make me miss my plane. | 好了 你要让我误机了 |
[05:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:45] | Cut it out. | 好了 |
[05:46] | Cut it out. | 好了 |
[05:52] | Sayonara. | 再见 |
[05:56] | Bye, beautiful. | 再见 美人 |
[06:55] | Commander. Good to see you again. | 指挥官 很高兴再次见到你 |
[06:58] | You as well, Inspector. | 我也是 督察 |
[06:59] | I appreciate you and your men tracking him down | 感谢您和您的部下抓到他 |
[07:00] | and making the long flight. | 并不远万里押解过来 |
[07:02] | Not a problem. | 不用客气 |
[07:09] | Inspector Benjiro Yoshida, head of Tokyo PD major crimes. | 吉田勉次郎督察 东京警局重案组组长 |
[07:13] | Sergeant Harrelson, | 哈里森警司 |
[07:14] | Sergeant Kay, Officer Tan, | 凯警司 谭警官 |
[07:18] | LAPD SWAT. | 洛城警局特警队 |
[07:20] | Sorry it’s under such circumstances, | 抱歉是在这种情形下跟大家见面 |
[07:21] | but good to meet you gentlemen. | 但是很高兴认识各位 |
[07:23] | Should we go to my office? | 到我的办公室去吧 |
[07:29] | Inspector, | 督察 |
[07:30] | Koji Kimura is officially all yours. | 木村孝治正式交给你们了 |
[07:32] | Having him back in custody should close a nice handful | 把他重新关押起来应该能帮助你们 |
[07:34] | of homicide cases for you. | 给不少凶杀案结案 |
[07:36] | I’m hoping Kimura can do more than close a few cases. | 希望木村的作用不仅仅只是结几个案子 |
[07:39] | Before he fled, we met in secret. | 他逃走之前 我们曾秘密会面 |
[07:41] | He wanted out of the life. | 他想彻底金盆洗手 |
[07:43] | As you say, his “Conscience got the better of him.” | 就像你说的 “他良心发现” |
[07:45] | Kimura was gonna flip on the Nozawa clan? | 木村要供出野泽帮 |
[07:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:48] | With what he knows, he could help us destroy them. | 凭借他掌握的信息 能帮助我们捣毁他们 |
[07:51] | Something I’ve been trying to do for 20 years. | 这是我这二十年来的目标 |
[07:53] | But if Kimura had a deal, why’d he run? | 既然已经跟木村谈好了 他为什么还要逃跑 |
[07:56] | Being a part of a crime family is all he’s ever known. | 他要效忠于自己的犯罪家族的思想已根深蒂固 |
[07:59] | Now that he’s back, | 现在他回来了 |
[08:00] | I can convince him that testifying | 我可以说服他 |
[08:02] | is still the right thing. | 出庭作证是正确的选择 |
[08:03] | Now, how long until your return flight? | 离你返程航班还有多久时间 |
[08:06] | Tomorrow morning. Just enough time | 明天早上 刚好还有时间可以 |
[08:07] | to grab some souvenirs, see some sights. | 买点纪念品 逛下景点 |
[08:10] | Well, welcome to my city. | 欢迎来到我的城市 |
[08:13] | Make yourselves at home. | 不要拘束 |
[08:16] | But, uh, as a matter of policy, | 但是 按照规定 |
[08:17] | you must surrender your firearms. | 你们必须得交出武器 |
[08:19] | Guns are strictly forbidden | 在日本严禁持枪 |
[08:20] | in Japan, even for the police. | 即便是警察也如此 |
[08:23] | They’ll be returned to you on the way home. | 他们会在你们返程时还给你们 |
[08:24] | Until then, | 在那之前 |
[08:26] | enjoy Tokyo. | 安心在东京逛逛 |
[09:36] | I don’t know about you fellas, | 不知道你们 |
[09:37] | but I could go for a bowl of ramen | 但我现在想马上吃碗拉面 |
[09:39] | and a bottle of that sake right about now. | 整瓶清酒 |
[09:40] | Nothing like a little work-funded vacation. | 没什么比因公出差的带薪假期更爽的了 |
[09:42] | Annie’s been texting me a bunch of stuff | 安妮一直在给我发短信 |
[09:44] | to pick up for her and the kids. | 让我给她带点她和孩子们想要的东西 |
[09:45] | Where am I gonna find a “Tokyo Banana”? | 在哪能买到”东京香蕉” |
[09:47] | Is that a kid’s doll or a sex toy? | 那是个儿童玩具还是性玩具 |
[09:48] | Hey, pipe down. | 别闹 |
[09:50] | I got to get one before I FaceTime with her later. | 我一会要跟她视频 得在那之前买到 |
[09:53] | Enough with the snarky looks from the unmarried cool kids. | 别再用那种未婚潮男的批判眼神看我了 |
[09:55] | All right? FaceTime’s how Annie and I | 好吗 我和安妮分开时 |
[09:57] | share stuff when we’re apart. | 就会用视频聊天交流 |
[09:59] | Okay, copy that. I got it. | 好的 收到 了解 |
[10:01] | That was Yoshida. | 是吉田打来的 |
[10:02] | Kimura just got busted out of the transport on the way to jail. | 木村刚刚在去监狱的途中被劫走了 |
[10:06] | Cop got shot and he’s in critical condition. | 有警察中枪 伤得很重 |
[10:08] | Now, we did our job and delivered Kimura, | 我们已经尽了本职 将木村移交给日方 |
[10:10] | so there’s no obligation to help. | 所以我们没有义务帮忙 |
[10:12] | But Yoshida’s an old friend. | 但吉田是老朋友 |
[10:14] | We here to be tourists or we here to be cops? | 我们是做游客还是警察 |
[10:20] | On behalf of the LAPD, | 代表洛杉矶警察局 |
[10:21] | we’re here to offer any help we can. | 我们是来提供帮助的 |
[10:23] | As foreign police officers, you can only serve as observers. | 你们是国外的警察 所以只能做侦察工作 |
[10:27] | Understood, Inspector. | 明白了 警督 |
[10:28] | But with your permission, | 但如果你允许 |
[10:29] | we’d like to observe to the best of our abilities. | 我们希望能发挥所长为你侦察 |
[10:35] | Our crime tech spliced together footage | 我们犯罪科技术人员 |
[10:36] | from surveillance camera to recreate Kimura’s escape. | 通过剪辑监控录像还原了木村的逃跑过程 |
[10:40] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[10:42] | Officer Aoki’s family’s here. | 青木警官家人来了 |
[10:55] | Hey, little man. | 小家伙 你好 |
[11:01] | Do you speak English? | 你会说英语吗 |
[11:02] | Yes. | 会 |
[11:03] | I learn it in school. | 我在学校学过 |
[11:07] | I’m Hondo. | 我是洪都 |
[11:08] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[11:10] | Takeshi. | 武史 |
[11:12] | Are you from America? | 你们是从美国来的吗 |
[11:14] | Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶 |
[11:16] | City of Angels. | 天使之城 |
[11:18] | I’d like to give you something. | 我想给你点东西 |
[11:19] | Is that cool? | 可以吗 |
[11:25] | This right here is called a “Challenge coin.” | 这个东西叫”挑战币” |
[11:30] | We only give them to our friends. | 这个只送给朋友 |
[11:39] | We’re friends? | 我们是朋友吗 |
[11:43] | We are now. | 现在我们是了 |
[11:52] | Is my father dead? | 我父亲死了吗 |
[11:54] | No. | 没有 |
[11:55] | It sounds like he was hurt. | 他受伤了 |
[11:57] | But I know he’s gonna fight as hard as he can | 但我知道他会尽全力 |
[11:59] | to get back home to you and your mom. | 回到你和你妈妈身边 |
[12:02] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[12:15] | Thank you for your visit! | 感谢莅临 |
[12:24] | We start at the source. | 我们从源头开始查 |
[12:26] | Pay a visit to the Nozawa clan? | 去拜访野泽家族吗 |
[12:28] | Officer Tan, | 谭警官 |
[12:29] | please stay with our crime tech | 你留下来和犯罪科技术人员一起 |
[12:30] | and help with the footage. | 帮忙分析下监控 |
[12:32] | Let’s go. | 出发吧 |
[12:38] | I’ve noticed the Inspector’s been giving you the cold shoulder. | 我注意到警督一直没给你好脸色 |
[12:40] | We’re here to catch a fugitive, | 我们是来抓逃犯的 |
[12:41] | not make friends– doesn’t bother me. | 不是来交朋友的 我不在意 |
[12:44] | It bothers me. | 我在意 |
[12:52] | A Japanese cop is in critical condition | 一个日本警察情况危急 |
[12:54] | and our fugitive is in the wind. | 逃犯还不知所踪 |
[12:56] | Our team have offered their assistance in the manhunt. | 我队已经去支援他们的抓捕行动了 |
[12:58] | This Kimura doesn’t go down easy. | 木村不会这么轻易就销声匿迹 |
[13:00] | Yeah, while they assist Tokyo PD, | 在他们协助东京警局的同时 |
[13:02] | Hicks wants you to circle back to Little Tokyo, | 希克斯让你去一趟小东京区 |
[13:04] | search for any breadcrumbs Kimura might have left behind | 搜查一下木村被捕之前有没有留下什么 |
[13:06] | before he was arrested. | 蛛丝马迹 |
[13:07] | Roger that, on it. | 收到 马上行动 |
[13:37] | Tell him we found Kimura once, | 告诉他 我们抓到过木村 |
[13:38] | he can bet his ass we’ll find him again. | 一定能抓到他第二次 |
[13:41] | Big Americans. | 大块头美国人 |
[13:44] | Big talk. | 爱说大话 |
[13:45] | Big guns. | 配着大型枪 |
[13:47] | But you have none here. | 但这次来这些我们都没有 |
[13:49] | We’re not looking for trouble, just our fugitive. | 我们只是来抓逃犯 不是来找麻烦的 |
[14:07] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[14:18] | I don’t mean any disrespect. | 不是有意冒犯 |
[14:20] | Couldn’t you just arrest those guys on weapons charges? | 你不能以持有武器罪逮捕那些人吗 |
[14:22] | – Circumstance is different here. – Oh, yeah? | -这里的情况不一样 -是吗 |
[14:24] | We’d never roll over for gangsters like that back home. | 我们在美国可不会放过这种帮派 |
[14:26] | Well, you’re not home, Sergeant. | 可这里不是美国 警司 |
[14:28] | Nozawa’s lawyer would have them released | 审讯文件还没提交 |
[14:29] | before the paperwork was even filed. | 野泽的律师就能让他们出狱 |
[14:31] | – Who runs these streets? – You two, cool your jets. | -是谁管理这片街道 -你们俩冷静 |
[14:33] | There’s a lot we’re still trying to get right in our own country | 我们自己的国家还有很多亟待改进之处 |
[14:35] | before we decide to criticize them on how they do things here. | 不要急着批评他国管理事务的方式 |
[14:38] | A cop’s blood has been spilled. | 一个警察已经重伤了 |
[14:40] | How you gonna make sure Nozawa doesn’t get away with it? | 你要怎么保证木村不会逃脱制裁 |
[14:44] | I have a man inside the clan. | 我在这个帮派里有个线人 |
[14:47] | Low-level, but… he might be of help. | 等级不高 但是 可能派得上用场 |
[14:50] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[14:56] | This is one of Nozawa’s fronts, | 这是木村手下的一个店面 |
[14:58] | where they sell stolen merchandise. | 他们在这里卖偷来的商品 |
[15:18] | You are LAPD, huh? | 你们是洛城警局的 |
[15:20] | You get my Hideo Nomo bat back? | 你拿回我的野茂英雄球棒了吗 |
[15:23] | – Your Nomo-what? – You mean Hideo Nomo, | -你的什么英雄 -你是说野茂英雄 |
[15:25] | the first Japanese pitcher to ever play in the major leagues? | 那个首次参与大联盟的日本棒球投球手吗 |
[15:28] | Hit four home runs in his career. | 职业生涯中完成了四个全垒打 |
[15:30] | Not bad for a pitcher. | 对一个投球手来说很不错了 |
[15:43] | He says | 他说 |
[15:43] | Nomo signed his last home run bat as a gift to him. | 英雄把打出最后一记本垒打的球棒签了名赠送给他 |
[15:46] | But it was stolen when he visited | 但几年前 他去洛城 |
[15:47] | his mother in Los Angeles a few years ago. | 看望他母亲的时候球棒被偷了 |
[15:50] | – If you get his bat back… – Wait, hold on, hold on. | -如果能把他的球棒找回来… -等等 |
[15:52] | This guy’s only gonna help us if we find this baseball bat? | 只有我们把球棒找回来他才肯帮我们吗 |
[15:55] | Him and Kimura are old friends. | 他和木村是老朋友了 |
[15:57] | This bat will buy his cooperation. | 这个球棒能换来他的合作 |
[16:03] | Kimura had a private gym membership downtown. | 木村是市中心一间私人健身房的会员 |
[16:06] | We found these in his locker. | 我们在储物柜里找到了这些 |
[16:07] | Female wrestling is huge in Japan. | 女子摔跤在日本很盛行 |
[16:10] | Seems Kimura and this lady wrestler, Rio, | 看来木村和这个女摔跤手 里奥 |
[16:12] | had a serious love affair going. | 有过一段认真的恋情 |
[16:13] | The phone was full of texts, we had ’em translated. | 手机里都是短信 我们翻译出来了 |
[16:16] | “A piece of me dies every night we are apart. | “别离的每一晚 我都有一部分在死去 |
[16:19] | “Counting the seconds until we shed our skins, | 静数难捱分秒 直到我们褪去伪装 |
[16:21] | never to return home.” | 永别家园” |
[16:23] | Who knew? A romantic hitman. | 谁想的到呢 一个浪漫的杀手 |
[16:25] | Kimura was getting a passport forged for Rio, | 木村在帮里奥伪造护照 |
[16:27] | so she can fly to L.A. And they can run off together. | 这样她就能飞来洛城 他们就能一起逃匿 |
[16:29] | So, if anyone knows where he’s hiding, it’s probably her. | 所以如果有人知道他躲在哪里 很可能就是她 |
[16:31] | Okay, great work. | 好 干得不错 |
[16:32] | I’ll get this to Hicks ASAP. | 我会尽快把这个发给希克斯 |
[16:34] | In the meantime, he’s got another assignment for you. | 与此同时 他还有一项任务要交给你们 |
[16:37] | Meet Kento Sato. | 这是佐藤健多 |
[16:40] | He’s a confidential informant for Tokyo PD | 他是东京警方的秘密线人 |
[16:42] | and an old running buddy of our fugitive, | 也是逃犯多年的朋友 |
[16:44] | who won’t cough up intel | 他不愿吐露情报 |
[16:46] | unless we track down his Hideo Nomo-autographed baseball bat. | 除非我们能找到他的野茂英雄签了名的棒球棒 |
[16:49] | Nomo– dude, I loved that guy. | 野茂 我可喜欢他了 |
[16:51] | Sato claims it was stolen | 佐藤说球棒是 |
[16:52] | while he was visiting his mother five years ago. | 五年前他探望母亲时被偷的 |
[16:54] | And the complaint names Bobby “The Bull” Lopez | 报案人认为”公牛”鲍比·洛佩兹 |
[16:57] | as the primary suspect. | 是首要嫌疑人 |
[16:58] | Lopez, the big-shot cartel lawyer? | 洛佩兹 那个专给帮会打官司的大律师 |
[17:00] | The guy doesn’t get out of bed | 预付低于一百万美元的案子 |
[17:01] | for less than a million-dollar retainer. | 那家伙连看都不会看一眼 |
[17:03] | Why would he steal a baseball bat? | 他为什么要偷一根棒球棒 |
[17:04] | I called Lopez. | 我给洛佩兹打了电话 |
[17:05] | He told me Sato got loaded one night | 他告诉我有天晚上佐藤喝多了 |
[17:07] | and plowed his rental car into an In-N-Out. | 开着租来的车撞进了路边的汉堡店 |
[17:09] | Lopez took the case as a favor, got the DUI tossed. | 洛佩兹卖了个人情 销掉了酒驾记录 |
[17:12] | The only thing Sato could offer as payment… | 佐藤唯一能拿出来支付律师费的… |
[17:15] | the prized Nomo bat. | 就是那根珍贵的野茂签名棒球棒 |
[17:16] | Well, did Lopez agree to give us the bat? | 那洛佩兹同意把球棒给我们了吗 |
[17:18] | Well, it turns out Lopez is from Pittsburgh. | 原来洛佩兹是匹兹堡人 |
[17:20] | He’s a die-hard Pirates fan. | 他是海盗队的死忠粉 |
[17:21] | He sold it. | 他把球棒卖了 |
[17:23] | To a sports memorabilia dealer. | 卖给了一个体育纪念品经销商 |
[17:26] | Owns a shop called Glory Days in Sherman Oaks. | 那个人在谢尔曼奥克斯开了一家叫光荣岁月的店 |
[17:40] | Star-Lite has become the biggest wrestling promoter in Japan. | 星光公司已经成为日本最大的摔跤赛事推广商 |
[17:43] | The cuter the girls are, the more popular. | 女摔跤手们越可爱就越受欢迎 |
[17:48] | That’s Rio, Kimura’s girlfriend. | 那不是里奥吗 木村的女朋友 |
[18:50] | We just got to talk about your boyfriend. | 我们只是想跟你谈谈你的男朋友 |
[18:58] | An officer’s clinging to life because of your bullets. | 有一位警官因为你射出的子弹而生命垂危 |
[19:00] | Did Nozawa order you | 野泽是不是命令你 |
[19:01] | and your girlfriends to break out Koji Kimura? | 和你的朋友们去劫走木村孝治 |
[19:03] | Nozawa? | 野泽 |
[19:05] | No. Koji hates him and what he’s become. | 不是 孝治厌恶他和他的为人 |
[19:07] | I didn’t break Koji out for his boss. | 我劫走孝治不是为了他老大 |
[19:10] | I did it so Nozawa couldn’t kill him. | 而是为了防止他被野泽灭口 |
[19:12] | Nozawa found out that Koji talked to you. | 野泽发现孝治在向你们告密 |
[19:14] | If Koji had reached the detention house, | 如果孝治进了看守所 |
[19:17] | Nozawa’s soldiers inside would have murdered him. | 看守所里野泽的手下就会杀了他 |
[19:19] | How did Nozawa find out he was ready to cooperate with us? | 野泽怎么知道他准备跟我们合作的 |
[19:22] | Someone in your department gave information to the Nozawa clan. | 你们部门内部有人告诉野泽家族的 |
[19:25] | Koji doesn’t think you can protect him. | 孝治觉得你们无法保护他 |
[19:28] | That’s why he ran to L.A. | 所以他才逃去了洛杉矶 |
[19:29] | If you really love him, tell us where he is. | 你要是真的爱他 就告诉我们他在哪里 |
[19:31] | Before Nozawa finds him. | 等野泽找到他就晚了 |
[19:39] | She says she’ll never betray him. | 她说她永远都不会背叛他 |
[19:46] | All right, thanks. That was Hicks. | 好的 谢谢 希克斯的电话 |
[19:49] | He and Tan ran the keycard we found in her bag. | 他和谭查了我们在她包里发现的门卡 |
[19:51] | It’s linked to a hotel nearby. | 是附近一家旅馆的 |
[19:53] | An hour after she broke him out, | 她劫走他一小时后 |
[19:54] | they checked in using a fake name. | 他们用假名登记入住 |
[19:56] | Kimura could be hiding out there now. | 木村现在可能就藏在那里 |
[19:58] | What do you say, Inspector? | 你觉得呢 警部 |
[19:59] | Shall we roll out and observe? | 我们要不要去”观察”一下 |
[20:03] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[20:10] | Good thing you guys called, | 你们幸亏提前打电话来了 |
[20:12] | ’cause I got a lot of customers circling this baby. | 我有好多客户都想要这宝贝 |
[20:15] | Just about to fly off the shelf, was it? | 刚准备卖出去 是吗 |
[20:16] | Well, as of now, this bat is important | 从此刻起 这根球棒已成为 |
[20:18] | to a major felony investigation. | 一起重大犯罪调查的关键物品 |
[20:20] | So, how does this work? I mean, you guys need it. | 所以这事要怎么运作 你们需要它 |
[20:22] | How do I get reimbursed? | 那要怎么补偿我 |
[20:24] | Look, don’t worry– we’re authorized to cut you a check | 不必担心 我们获得授权给你开一张支票 |
[20:26] | to cover the loss, so you’re good, all right? | 弥补你的损失 所以不会有问题 好吗 |
[20:27] | 18 grand? | 一万八 |
[20:29] | Dodgers home-run bats run for a tenth of that on eBay. | 道奇队的本垒打球棒网上的价格还没这的十分之一 |
[20:31] | But were they signed by the first major league pitcher | 但它们上面有大联盟首位日本主力投球手 |
[20:34] | from Japan after hitting his final home run? | 职业生涯最后一次本垒打之后的签名吗 |
[20:37] | Enough with the sales pitch. | 价钱的问题到此为止 |
[20:39] | I’m just saying, it’s not coming out of your pocket. | 我只是说 反正也不是你们的钱 |
[20:41] | You know what, just fill this form out. | 把这个表格填好就行 |
[20:42] | We’ll make sure a check is in the mail to you, all right? | 我们会确保支票寄到你手上 好吗 |
[20:45] | You know, back at my shop, | 跟你们讲 我店里 |
[20:47] | I got the actual handcuffs used to arrest Charles Manson. | 我还有逮捕查尔斯·曼森用的那副手铐呢 |
[20:51] | We’re good with the bat. | 球棒就行了 |
[20:52] | – Thanks. – Okay. | -谢谢 -好说 |
[20:58] | Nozawa’s men from the club. | 俱乐部里野泽的人 |
[20:59] | Kimura heard them coming. | 木村听到他们来了 |
[21:01] | There was a fight, he snapped this one’s neck, | 发生了打斗 他拧断了这个人的脖子 |
[21:03] | took his weapon, unloaded half a mag into bad guy number two | 夺了他的武器 二号坏人一枪都没来得及开 |
[21:05] | before he even got a shot off. | 先把他打成了筛子 |
[21:18] | What’s wrong, Inspector? | 怎么了 警视 |
[21:26] | Six calls. | 六通电话 |
[21:27] | Made to this phone from the main line at Metro. | 从市警视厅的号码打出来的 |
[21:29] | So, what Kimura told Rio was right. | 那么木村对里奥说的是对的 |
[21:31] | Someone in the police must be leaking intel to Nozawa. | 警察内部有人向野泽告密 |
[21:33] | That’s how they knew Kimura was gonna testify. | 正因如此他们知道了木村要出来指证 |
[21:35] | And how his soldiers beat us here. | 还有他们的人比我们先赶过来 |
[21:37] | Inspector, | 警视 |
[21:38] | you want to find Kimura and take down Nozawa? | 你想要找到木村并扳倒野泽吗 |
[21:40] | SWAT’s got your back. | 特警队支持你 |
[21:42] | From here on out, | 从现在开始 |
[21:43] | I suggest we only use cops that you can really trust. | 我建议只用你真正信得过的警察 |
[21:51] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[21:52] | Self-heating cans. | 自热式易拉罐 |
[21:54] | Get out of here. | 不是吧 |
[21:55] | Okay, we need one of these machines back at HQ. | 我们总部也需要这么个机器 |
[21:58] | Hey, that was really good, | 你之前安慰那个警官的小孩的法子 |
[21:59] | how you handled that officer’s little boy earlier. | 真的非常不错 |
[22:01] | I just hope his dad makes it. | 但愿他爸爸能挺过来 |
[22:04] | You know, you… never talk about it, | 你… 你从来都不谈这个 |
[22:06] | but you ever think about having kids of your own? | 可你想过要个自己的孩子吗 |
[22:08] | – I’m looking after Darryl. – Yeah. But he’s, what, 16? | -我在照顾达瑞尔 -可他有十六了吧 |
[22:11] | Just turned 17. Thinks he’s a grown-ass man. | 刚过十七岁生日 觉得自己是大人了 |
[22:13] | I’m talking about your own kids, though. | 不过我说的是你自己的孩子 |
[22:14] | You know, changing diapers and coaching Little League, all that. | 换尿布啊 指导他打球啊 这些 |
[22:17] | Look, man, there’s no hard rule, | 也没有硬性规定 |
[22:19] | but seeing all those torn-up families | 可你看看那些在医院候诊室的 |
[22:20] | in hospital waiting rooms… | 被拆散的家庭… |
[22:22] | maybe that’s why I’ve always traveled light. | 可能那就是我总不愿有牵绊的原因 |
[22:24] | I know. Trust me, I’m aware of the fact | 我理解 相信我 我很清楚 |
[22:26] | that every time I kick in a door, it could be my last. | 每一次破门而入都可能成为最后一次 |
[22:28] | But… | 但… |
[22:30] | if you really want it, you can find balance. | 如果你真的想要 你就能找到平衡 |
[22:32] | I love being in SWAT, that’s my job. | 我喜欢特警队 这是我的职业 |
[22:35] | But Annie and the kids, they’re my life. | 可安妮和孩子们 她们是我的命 |
[22:37] | Deacon, what you and Annie got is unique. | 迪肯 你和安妮是特例 |
[22:40] | I don’t know if it’s really in the cards for the rest of us. | 不知道我们能否有你们这种命 |
[22:42] | Yeah, but you never met a woman that makes you think, | 你就没遇过一个让你想成家的女人吗 |
[22:44] | even for a second, about starting a family? | 哪怕只有一瞬间 |
[22:46] | – Well, I didn’t say all that. – Just don’t… | -我可没这么说 -不要… |
[22:49] | Don’t let the clock run out on you. | 别追悔莫及 |
[22:50] | You and Annie ever gonna stop having kids? | 你和安妮还要接着生下去吗 |
[22:57] | – Hicks said you wanted to see me? – Yeah. | -希克斯说你找我 -对 |
[22:58] | No more playing tech guy. | 不用再扮演技术人员了 |
[23:00] | You roll with us, period. | 你和我们一起 就这样 |
[23:01] | Oh, I’m down with that. | 我没意见 |
[23:05] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[23:06] | this is my old partner and trusted friend, | 这位是我的老搭档 也是可靠的朋友 |
[23:08] | Sergeant Watanabe. Head of Special Police Unit. | 渡边警司 特警小组的负责人 |
[23:11] | Sergeant, these are the officers | 警司 这些是今天将加入 |
[23:13] | who will be joining your team today. | 你的小组的警官们 |
[23:15] | These are two of my best. | 这两位是我最得力的手下 |
[23:16] | Officer Sora and Officer Emori. | 仓井警官和江守警官 |
[23:19] | – LAPD. Real deal. – We’re honored. | -洛城警局 厉害 -很荣幸 |
[23:22] | – Sergeant, your team carry guns? – Yes. | -警司 你们小队带枪吗 -带 |
[23:24] | We’re the only officers in Tokyo trained to handle firearms. | 我们是东京唯一接受过枪支训练的警察 |
[23:28] | Finally. | 可算有了 |
[23:30] | Never thought I’d be using my SWAT skills | 从来没想到我会运用我的特警技能 |
[23:32] | to go on a scavenger hunt | 去寻找 |
[23:33] | to find an informant’s baseball bat. | 线人的棒球棒 |
[23:35] | If Sato’s willing to flip on his best friend, | 如果佐藤愿意出卖他最好的朋友 |
[23:38] | he must have a serious attachment | 他对这根木棒 |
[23:39] | to this stick of wood. | 一定有很深的感情 |
[23:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:42] | Chris, what’s the one thing that you want so bad | 克里斯 有什么东西能让你日思夜想到 |
[23:45] | that you would give up your best friend for it? | 可以出卖自己最好的朋友 |
[23:47] | An original pressing of The Cure’s Disintegration. | 治疗乐队《瓦解》的初版 |
[23:50] | Not only is it the most flawless | 它不仅是有史以来 |
[23:52] | and depressing song list ever recorded, | 最完美 最忧伤的专辑 |
[23:54] | but they only released a hundred copies | 而且只发行了一百张 |
[23:55] | that are impossible to find. | 市面上根本没有 |
[23:56] | Well, someone’s fantasized about that one just a little bit. | 看来有人是真的想要啊 |
[23:59] | Yeah, what about you? | 那你呢 |
[24:00] | Got to be a classic truck you’d rat out your brother for. | 肯定只有经典皮卡才能让你出卖兄弟 |
[24:03] | My brother? | 我兄弟 |
[24:04] | Okay, I wouldn’t really give him up for a pick-up, | 我不太会因为一辆皮卡出卖兄弟 |
[24:06] | but if we’re talking hypotheticals, um… | 但假设的话 |
[24:09] | ’51 Harvester. | 51年的万国收割机 |
[24:11] | I’ve been searching for one to restore for years. | 我花了好几年想找一辆来复原 |
[24:12] | There’s, like, less than a dozen saved from the scrap heap. | 报废厂里也就剩了不到十个 |
[24:16] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[24:16] | If you had to give up your best friend | 如果你要出卖自己的朋友 |
[24:18] | for the one thing you’ve always dreamed of, | 去换取你最想要的东西 |
[24:19] | – what would it be? – Pass. | -会是什么 -跳过 |
[24:21] | Are you telling me there’s not a rare motorcycle | 你是说世上没有一辆稀有的摩托车 |
[24:22] | out there that you’d give anything to have? | 值得你付出一切吗 |
[24:26] | It’s not a material thing. | 这跟物质没关系 |
[24:30] | When you think of the vintage motorcycle | 当你想到了你一直 |
[24:31] | you always dreamed of… | 梦寐以求的老式摩托车时 |
[24:34] | we’d love to hear about it. | 我们洗耳恭听 |
[24:42] | Your special weapons men hit it off with mine. | 你的特种兵和我的人很合得来 |
[24:45] | That’s good to hear. | 过奖了 |
[24:47] | You know… | 你知道 |
[24:49] | me and you go way back. | 我和你的交情很深 |
[24:51] | And you’ve always treated me with great respect. | 你对我一直很尊敬 |
[24:53] | So I’m surprised by your behavior. | 所以你这么做我很惊讶 |
[24:56] | What do you mean, Commander? | 你指什么 指挥官 |
[24:58] | Officer Tan. | 谭警官 |
[25:00] | You’ve treated him poorly. | 你最近对他有失公允 |
[25:04] | You and I share history, yes. | 我们交情很深 没错 |
[25:06] | But do not overstep your bounds, Commander. | 但不要越界 指挥官 |
[25:09] | You are gaijin, a foreigner. | 你是外国人 |
[25:12] | There are certain things you will never understand. | 有些事你永远不会明白 |
[25:13] | Tan is not good police, he’s great police. | 谭不仅是个好警察 而且能力出众 |
[25:27] | Facial recognition locked on Kimura | 面部识别系统锁定到 |
[25:29] | de-boarding at Shinagawa Station. | 木村在品川站下车 |
[25:34] | Where the hell’s he headed? | 他到底要去哪 |
[25:36] | He’s going to the Prince Park Hotel. | 他要去王子公园酒店 |
[25:38] | The Sky Lounge is Nozawa’s favorite restaurant. | 天空酒廊是野泽最喜欢的餐厅 |
[25:40] | He has lunch there every day. | 他每天都在那里吃午饭 |
[25:41] | Kimura’s gonna try to kill his boss before his boss kills him. | 木村想在他的老板对他下杀手之前反杀 |
[25:53] | Stay liquid, fellas. | 保持机动 兄弟们 |
[25:55] | Liquid? | 机动 |
[25:56] | Fluid, flexible, smooth, my man. | 随时准备行动 兄弟 |
[26:21] | Move! | 行动 |
[26:22] | Go, go, go, behind me, go, move, move! | 上 上 躲在我后面 快快快 |
[26:31] | I got him. Cover me. Go. | 我看到他了 掩护我 上 |
[26:54] | Drop the gun! | 把枪扔掉 |
[26:55] | Yoshida will honor your deal! | 吉田会遵守承诺 |
[26:57] | Give it up, Koji! | 放弃吧 孝治 |
[26:59] | Drop the gun, do not move! | 扔掉枪 别动 |
[27:04] | Come in with us and he’ll protect you. | 跟我们一起走 他会保护你 |
[27:07] | Kimura! | 木村 |
[27:19] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[27:25] | Mrs. Sato, we’re kind of in a hurry. | 佐藤女士 我们有点赶时间 |
[27:27] | Can you please just call your son | 你能给你儿子打电话 |
[27:28] | and tell him that we returned his bat? | 告诉他我们把球棒还回去了吗 |
[27:33] | – That’s not the Nomo bat. – What do you mean? | -这不是野茂的球棒 -什么意思 |
[27:35] | We got it from the sports dealer, | 我们从体育经销商那里弄来的 |
[27:36] | who got it from the lawyer that Sato gave it to. | 佐藤给的律师 律师又给了他 |
[27:38] | We got the certificate of authenticity right here. | 我们有真品证书 |
[27:42] | No teeth marks. | 没有牙印 |
[27:43] | – What do you mean? – The Nomo bat. | -什么意思 -野茂的球棒 |
[27:45] | It has teeth marks on the bottom, from my pit bull. | 底部有牙印 我的斗牛犬啃的 |
[27:48] | New Year’s ’99. | 在99年的新年 |
[27:49] | – Bad moon that night. – Look, Mrs. Sato, | -那晚看不到月亮 -佐藤女士 |
[27:51] | there’s a dangerous fugitive running around Tokyo. | 有个危险的逃犯在东京四处流窜 |
[27:53] | We really need your son’s help to locate him. | 我们需要你儿子协助我们找到他 |
[27:55] | Find his real bat, I’ll call him. | 找到真的球棒 我就联系他 |
[27:59] | You sold us a counterfeit. | 你卖给我们的是假货 |
[28:01] | – You’re looking at fraud charges now, champ. – What? | -你现在面临的是欺诈指控 小子 -什么 |
[28:04] | The lawyer I got it from, he… | 给我这个的律师 他 |
[28:06] | he must have given me a fake. | 一定是给了我假货 |
[28:07] | Bobby Lopez has a Malibu mansion he paid cash for. | 鲍比·洛佩兹在马里布用现金买了栋豪宅 |
[28:10] | You’re two months behind rent on your shop, | 你的店已经拖欠了两个月的房租了 |
[28:11] | so if I had to guess | 要我猜的话 |
[28:12] | who’s got a financial incentive to lie here, it’s you. | 谁最有可能为钱所困 就剩你了 |
[28:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:18] | I used the real one to pay a debt. | 我把真货拿去还债了 |
[28:20] | I got in deep to a loan shark. | 我背上了高利贷 |
[28:22] | I didn’t have the cash. | 手头没钱周转 |
[28:24] | So, he took the bat as partial payment. | 所以 他拿走了球棒抵债 |
[28:27] | Who’s the loan shark? | 谁放的高利贷 |
[28:29] | Russian Mike. | 俄罗斯迈克 |
[28:33] | …looking in front. | 看向前方 |
[28:34] | Mikhal Kovic? | 你是米哈尔·科维奇吗 |
[28:37] | Hi. We need to chat. | 你好 我们得谈谈 |
[28:38] | We got three-dollar beers and | 我们这有三块钱的啤酒 |
[28:40] | whatever game you want to watch. | 你们想看什么比赛都可以 |
[28:41] | Otherwise, I need to see a warrant. | 否则 你们得出示搜查令 |
[28:42] | We’re not here to bust your sports book. | 我们不是来捣毁你的体育博彩窝点的 |
[28:44] | We’re looking for a bat signed by Hideo Nomo, | 我们在找一根有野茂英雄签名的球棒 |
[28:46] | and we’re told that you have it. | 我们听说它在你这 |
[28:48] | – What if I do? – Long story, | -如果的确如此呢 -说来话长 |
[28:50] | but the city will reimburse you. | 不过政府会补偿你的 |
[28:51] | Money’s not the issue. | 钱不是问题 |
[28:52] | Dad, can I have some more apple juice? | 爸爸 我能再喝点苹果汁吗 |
[28:55] | Gave him the bat for his birthday. | 那球棒是我送他的生日礼物 |
[28:57] | You want it, you got to deal with him. | 你们想要 就去跟他商量 |
[29:00] | Hey, buddy, | 你好 小家伙 |
[29:02] | we’re police officers, | 我们是警察 |
[29:03] | and we really, really need that bat that you’ve got. | 我们非常非常需要你的那根球棒 |
[29:06] | My Nomo? No way. | 我的野茂 不可能 |
[29:14] | Dad, they can’t take it, can they? | 爸爸 他们不能拿走它 是不是 |
[29:15] | We’ll pay you for it, help out with your college fund. | 我们付钱给你 作为你的大学资金 |
[29:17] | I’m not going to college. | 我不打算读大学 |
[29:18] | – Gonna pitch for the Dodgers. – You know what, | -我要当道奇队的投球手 -你知道吗 |
[29:20] | Nomo was a great pitcher. | 野茂曾是一名很棒的投球手 |
[29:21] | I still got his bobblehead at home. | 我家还有他的摇头玩偶 |
[29:23] | So let’s say you and me, we work out a deal. | 要不这样吧 咱们做笔交易 |
[29:26] | Like what? | 什么 |
[29:27] | How ’bout front row seats at their next home game? | 他们下次主场比赛的前排座位票怎么样 |
[29:29] | We already got season tickets up front. | 我们已经有前排座位的赛季套票了 |
[29:31] | What kind of father you think I am? | 你也太小看我这个当爹的了 |
[29:36] | Okay, let’s see. | 好吧 我想想 |
[29:39] | You ever been flown to the stadium | 你体验过坐警用直升机 |
[29:41] | in an AStar police chopper? | 飞去体育场吗 |
[29:49] | Uh, thanks, but we’re on duty, pal. | 多谢 但我们在执行任务 朋友 |
[30:04] | Kimura had no family, | 木村没有家人 |
[30:05] | but he always spoke of a woman he considered his mother, | 他常谈起一位对他亲如母亲的女士 |
[30:08] | Madame Mitsu, | 美津女士 |
[30:09] | who he still visits and gives money to. | 他现在还经常探望她 给她钱用 |
[30:13] | That’s it? | 就这些吗 |
[30:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:15] | You tell this guy, if he doesn’t give us more specifics, | 你告诉这人 如果他不告诉我们更多细节 |
[30:17] | I’m gonna have my team in L.A. | 我就让我在洛杉矶的手下 |
[30:19] | throw his bat into a wood chipper. | 把他的球棒扔进碎木机里 |
[30:35] | He swears Madame Mitsu is the only person Kimura trusts. | 他发誓美津女士是木村唯一信任的人 |
[30:39] | She runs an orphanage where Kimura grew up. | 她管理着一家孤儿院 木村就在那里长大 |
[31:33] | Looks like Nozawa brought a posse. | 野泽好像带了一伙人来 |
[31:35] | All right, Deac, you stick with the sergeant and his men, | 迪肯 你紧跟警司和他的手下 |
[31:37] | secure the one. | 守住北边出口 |
[31:38] | Commander, Inspector, Tan, | 指挥官 警视 谭 |
[31:39] | help me take the three. | 跟我一起拿下南边出口 |
[32:32] | we’ve got Madam Mitsu. | 我们找到美津女士了 |
[32:34] | But Kimura’s gone rabbit again. | 但木村又跑了 |
[32:35] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[33:16] | Guess what, now we’ve got guns. | 猜猜怎么着 现在我们有枪了 |
[33:23] | Koji, stop! | 孝治 站住 |
[33:48] | I don’t know what the hell he just said to you, | 我听不懂刚才他跟你说的什么 |
[33:49] | but if I’m tired of chasing you, you got to be tired of running. | 但是如果我已经追累了 你肯定也已经跑累了 |
[33:58] | Hands behind your back. | 手放在身后 |
[34:15] | You gonna be able to keep Kimura alive to testify | 你能确保木村安全活到 |
[34:17] | against the Nozawa clan? | 出面指证野泽家族吗 |
[34:18] | Sergeant Watanabe is gonna take him to | 渡边警司会将他押送到 |
[34:19] | a secure location that only I know of. | 一个只有我知道的安全地点 |
[34:22] | Smart move. | 明智 |
[34:24] | Well, it’s been fun, Inspector. | 虽然合作挺愉快 警视先生 |
[34:25] | But if Kimura gets loose again, he’s your problem. | 但如果木村再次脱逃 那就是你的责任 |
[34:33] | We are honored you assisted on this training exercise. | 这次行动有你们帮忙是我们的荣幸 |
[34:36] | Honor was all ours. | 是我们荣幸才对 |
[34:42] | Stay Liquid. Ekitai Rashku. | 保持机动 “宛若流水” |
[34:45] | In Japanese, it means “like liquid.” | 在日语里 是”像流水一样” |
[34:48] | I like that. That sounds alright | 这话我喜欢 听起来不错 |
[34:53] | What did Lynch say when you told her we got to fly the kid | 你告诉林奇我们得把那孩子用警局直升机 |
[34:55] | to Dodger Stadium in an LAPD chopper? | 送到道奇体育场后他什么反应 |
[34:57] | Said I’m lucky the mayor doesn’t revoke my pension | 他说市长没用我的养老金去付油费 |
[34:59] | for the gas money. | 我就偷着乐吧 |
[35:01] | Okay. | 好了 |
[35:02] | The one thing that I’d give absolutely anything to have: | 请看我愿意为之舍弃一切的东西 |
[35:07] | a 996 Ducati Superbike. | 杜卡迪996超级摩托车 |
[35:10] | Bright red. | 大红色 |
[35:11] | I found this is Nate’s stuff. | 我在内特的东西里找到的 |
[35:12] | Ripped it out of a magazine when we were, like, 15. | 大概十五岁的时候 我们把这页从杂志上撕了下来 |
[35:15] | We dreamt of, uh, | 梦想着 |
[35:17] | saving up enough money to go in on one together | 有一天能攒够钱一起买一辆 |
[35:19] | one day, share it. | 轮流开 |
[35:20] | If Nate kept it all this time, it must’ve meant something to him. | 如果内特一直留着这个 那一定对他来说意义非凡 |
[35:25] | You know, chasing after this bat | 知道吗 追查这根球棒的过程中 |
[35:29] | made me realize | 我明白了 |
[35:30] | just how much people want what they don’t have, when really, | 人们总是在拼命追逐自己没有的东西 但其实 |
[35:34] | they should just be grateful for what’s right in front of them. | 我们应该感恩眼前已经拥有的 |
[35:39] | Thanks, man. | 多谢 伙计 |
[35:44] | Okay. I got to make a call. | 我得去打个电话 |
[35:45] | Okay. See you. | 回头见 |
[36:01] | Uncle Sarzo. Hey. | 萨尔索叔叔 你好 |
[36:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:06] | I know, I… It’s been a while since I last called. | 我知道我好久没打过电话了 |
[36:10] | But I was wondering if it’d be cool if maybe I can | 我在想我能不能 |
[36:14] | crash with you guys for a little while? | 去你家住一段时间 |
[36:18] | The garage sounds great. | 住车库也不错 |
[36:20] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好 好 |
[36:24] | Tell my niece I’m coming over with a jumbo bag | 告诉我侄女我今晚就带着一大袋子软糖来 |
[36:25] | of Sour Patch Kids and we’re watching the Shark Marathon tonight. | 和她一边看《鲨鱼马拉松》一边吃 |
[36:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:31] | Bye. | 再见 |
[36:36] | – Commander. – Inspector. | -指挥官 -警视 |
[36:38] | Thank you for your help, and have a safe flight home. | 感谢帮助 祝回途顺利 |
[36:40] | I hope Kimura helps you finally take down the Nozawa clan. | 希望木村可以帮助你们扳倒野泽家族 |
[36:44] | Officer Tan. | 谭警官 |
[36:48] | My grandfather fought the Chinese during the World War II. | 我的祖父在二战的时候参与过与中国的战争 |
[36:53] | I am embarrassed to say | 我羞愧地承认 |
[36:55] | I let his attitude become mine with you. | 受他影响 我对你有过偏见 |
[36:58] | I am deeply sorry. | 我十分抱歉 |
[37:01] | You are an exceptional officer. | 你是一名杰出的警官 |
[37:04] | My city is your city. | 我的城市就是你的城市 |
[37:06] | You are always welcome. | 随时欢迎你 |
[37:12] | Thank you, Inspector. | 感谢你 警视 |
[37:13] | You ever come to L.A., | 如果有机会来洛杉矶 |
[37:14] | drinks are on me. | 我请你喝酒 |
[37:19] | I guess old dogs like us can learn new tricks. | 看来像我们这种老骨头也能学点新东西 |
[37:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[37:30] | Any idea how much a police chopper | 知道警局直升机飞行一小时 |
[37:32] | costs to operate per hour? | 要花掉多少钱吗 |
[37:34] | $500? | 五百块 |
[37:35] | Try $9,000. | 九千块 |
[37:37] | – You ever meet Hideo Nomo? – No. | -你见过野茂英雄吗 -没有 |
[37:38] | But I once did an undercover sting | 但我有一次在道奇体育场的 |
[37:40] | in a Dodger’s Stadium bathroom. | 厕所里做卧底 |
[37:43] | I just hope you are excited, young man, | 希望你能精神满满的 小伙子 |
[37:45] | because you are gonna be throwing out the first pitch. | 因为你将会去掷出第一球 |
[37:53] | Do you know how much that bat is gonna cost the department? | 你知道为了那根球棒 局里要花多少钱吗 |
[37:56] | Kimura’s in custody, so the ends justify the means, right? | 木村被逮捕了 结果才是最重要的 对吧 |
[38:02] | Before you go making crazy promises again, just ask first. | 你下次做出这种疯狂的承诺前 先问问我 |
[38:06] | – Please? – Right, right. Thanks. | -可以吗 -好好 谢谢 |
[38:11] | Uh, Lieutenant, this is my brother Terry. | 警督 这是我哥哥特里 |
[38:14] | – Hey, nice to meet you. – Hey. Hi. | -很高兴认识你 -你好 |
[38:17] | So, uh, what do beers there cost now? | 现在啤酒多少钱 |
[38:19] | 14 bucks. | 十四块 |
[38:20] | And that’s domestic. | 这是国产酒的价格 |
[38:22] | Luca, you’re buying for your brother. | 卢卡 请你哥哥喝酒 |
[38:24] | And that’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[38:25] | Got it. | 收到 |
[38:30] | Dad told me about your hip surgery. | 老爸和我说了你做了髋部手术 |
[38:32] | Sounded major. | 听起来很严重 |
[38:34] | How you healing? | 恢复得怎么样 |
[38:35] | It’s coming along. | 恢复中 |
[38:36] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[38:37] | Yeah, I’m glad you came. | 我很高兴你来 |
[38:39] | Glad you called. | 很高兴你打给我 |
[38:40] | It’s been a long time. | 很久了 |
[38:43] | Sorry about what I said to you, | 抱歉我和你说那些话 |
[38:46] | you know, last Thanksgiving. | 就是上次感恩节的时候 |
[38:47] | Look, you save people’s lives, I film crime scenes | 你救人于水火 我拍摄犯罪现场 |
[38:50] | and then sell them to the tabloids. | 然后卖给小报 |
[38:52] | It’s no secret who’s got the more honorable gig. | 谁的工作更体面已经不是秘密了 |
[38:56] | Haven’t seen one of these | 自从小时候 |
[38:57] | since Dad took us up when we were kids, right? | 老爸带我们来过后 我就没见过这些了 |
[38:59] | Yeah, I know, man. | 我知道 |
[39:02] | Terry. | 特里 |
[39:04] | What do you say we let bygones be bygones | 不如我们既往不咎 |
[39:07] | and you give me a hand getting into this bird? | 你扶我上这架铁鸟怎么样 |
[39:09] | Yeah, all right. | 好 |
[39:12] | You good? | 你还行吧 |
[39:13] | Thanks, bro. | 谢了 老哥 |
[39:14] | Now get in or we’re gonna be late to the game. | 快上来 不然我们比赛要迟到了 |
[39:18] | I was about to text you. | 我正要发短信给你 |
[39:20] | Listen, I, um… | 我… |
[39:22] | I know you’ve been through an awful thing, | 我知道你经历了可怕的事 |
[39:25] | but if you’re gonna break up with me, | 但如果你想和我分手 |
[39:27] | do me a favor and just get it over with. | 帮个忙 快刀斩乱麻吧 |
[39:28] | That is the last thing I want. | 我是不会和你分手的 |
[39:30] | Then why do you keep pulling away? | 那你为什么你一直将我拒之门外 |
[39:36] | You’ve always had a family that you could rely on, | 你一直有个可以依靠的家 |
[39:39] | that was there for you. | 一直在你身边 |
[39:41] | Growing up without one, I guess I-I just, | 而我在成长中没有 我想我只是 |
[39:44] | I got used to getting through stuff on my own. | 习惯了独自处理事情 |
[39:46] | – Jim… – And I’m not the “misery loves company” type. | -吉姆 -我不是那种向恋人诉苦的人 |
[39:50] | I just, I didn’t want to drag you down into all this. | 我只是不想让你趟我的浑水 |
[39:53] | You’re such an idiot. | 你真是个傻瓜 |
[39:54] | That’s the point of being with somebody. | 这就是两个人在一起的意义 |
[39:56] | It means you don’t have to face the pain alone. | 你不必独自一人面对痛苦 |
[40:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:08] | You just didn’t let me get to that part yet. | 你只是还没让我说到那部分 |
[40:16] | You want to take a ride? | 要不要上车 |
[40:18] | Love to. | 当然好 |
[40:28] | We should’ve never started this. | 我们就不该开始 |
[40:29] | It’s too late now. | 现在来不及了 |
[40:49] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[40:54] | You do realize it’s 4:00 in the morning here. | 你知道这里现在是半夜四点吧 |
[40:58] | Oh, I totally forgot. You were sleeping. | 我完全忘了 你在睡觉 |
[41:01] | Go back to bed. | 继续睡吧 |
[41:02] | No. I’m glad you called. | 不 我很高兴你打电话来 |
[41:06] | Look at you, all sleepy beautiful. | 看看你 一副睡美人样 |
[41:08] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[41:10] | You want to see something else pretty beautiful? | 要不要看看其他美丽的事物 |
[41:13] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[41:18] | You read my book. | 你看了我的书 |
[41:20] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[41:22] | Also got you a souvenir. | 还给你买了纪念品 |
[41:24] | You ever had a Tokyo Banana? | 你有没有听说过东京香蕉 |
[41:25] | Mm, that as nasty as it sounds? | 实物和名字一样恶心吗 |
[41:27] | Guess you just gonna have to wait and find out. | 看来你只能等我回来后自己判断了 |
[41:30] | I’ve been thinking about you. | 我一直在想你 |
[41:31] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[41:33] | Care to extrapolate on these thoughts? | 可以说说都是怎么想我的吗 |
[41:37] | I think you’re gonna have to wait on those, too. | 我想这个你也只能等了 |
[41:40] | I got about an hour | 我有大概一小时的时间 |
[41:41] | before I have to go to the airport to catch my flight. | 就要去机场搭飞机了 |
[41:44] | You want to give me a FaceTime tour of Tokyo? | 你要不要和我边聊视频电话边逛逛东京 |
[41:45] | Sure. Flip the camera around, show me where you are. | 好 转一下摄像头 给我看看你在哪 |
[41:51] | Oh, you’re there. | 你在那里啊 |
[41:54] | Of course I am. I listen to my girl. | 当然了 我听了我女人的话 |
[41:57] | And, baby, you were right. | 宝贝 你说得对 |
[41:58] | That thing is all the way orange. | 那东西全都是橙色的 |
[42:01] | Okay, so, | 那好 |
[42:03] | a couple of friends and I got lost one night | 有一晚我和几个朋友迷路了 |
[42:06] | and we ended up there with no cash, no credit card | 我们最后去到了那里 身上没现金没卡 |
[42:09] | and no idea how to find our way home. | 完全不知道该怎么回家 |