时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Leroy, I know he’s your son, | 勒罗伊 我知道他是你儿子 |
[00:09] | and I am not his father, | 我不是他的父亲 |
[00:10] | but me and my moms are gonna be looking after him now. | 但从现在开始我和我妈会全力照顾他 |
[00:13] | I shook the manager’s hand, | 我跟经理握手 |
[00:14] | I told him how bad I really wanted the job. | 告诉他我真的很想要这份工作 |
[00:15] | And he just kept on bringing up my arrest record. | 他只是不停地问起我的被捕记录 |
[00:17] | If you really want to provide for this baby that you got coming, | 如果真想抚养你即将出生的孩子 |
[00:20] | you keep knocking on doors | 继续不断地敲门 |
[00:21] | until somebody takes a chance on you just like we did. | 直到有人像我们一样给你一个机会 |
[00:27] | Hey, son, you seen my wallet? | 儿子 看见我的钱包了没 |
[00:30] | It’s on the table, Pop. | 在桌上 老爸 |
[00:32] | You take your medicine this morning? | 今早吃药了吗 |
[00:34] | Is the sky blue? | 这还用问吗 |
[00:36] | The doctor said she ain’t never seen | 医生说她从没见过 |
[00:37] | nobody respond to treatment as well. | 治疗效果这么好的人 |
[00:39] | I am kicking cancer in the ass and taking names, son. | 我完胜癌症扬名立万了 儿子 |
[00:42] | I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, Pop. | 一点也不意外 老爸 |
[00:44] | Uh, that’s your mom. | 你妈打电话来了 |
[00:45] | She’s dropping me off at my doctor’s appointment. | 我和医生预约好了 她要送我去 |
[00:52] | Ah, geez. | 天呐 |
[00:54] | Hey. What’s going on, D? | 你怎么了 D |
[00:57] | Heema’s parents. | 西玛的父母 |
[00:58] | They ain’t never gonna let me see my son. | 他们不让我见我儿子 |
[01:00] | They told Heema that I’m a bad influence | 他们跟西玛说我对孩子影响不好 |
[01:01] | and that she should just forget about me. | 她应该把我忘了 |
[01:03] | I’ve been texting and calling for almost a year. | 近一年来我一直在给她发短信打电话 |
[01:05] | – They don’t listen! – Okay, you listen to me. | -他们根本不听 -好了 听我说 |
[01:08] | You know I got your back on all things, | 你知道什么事我都会支持你 |
[01:10] | but you got to take a look at this from their side. | 但你得站在他们的角度想想 |
[01:12] | You got their 15-year-old daughter pregnant, | 你把他们才十五岁的女儿搞大了肚子 |
[01:15] | and then you landed your little ass in juvie | 然后又因涉嫌持械抢劫 |
[01:16] | for being involved in an armed robbery. | 进了少管所 |
[01:18] | Taking Heema to San Diego to start over | 他们带西玛去圣地亚哥重新来过 |
[01:20] | is them just trying to protect her and the baby. | 只是想保护她和孩子 |
[01:23] | Protect them from me? | 让他们远离我吗 |
[01:25] | But I-I’m not that type of kid anymore. | 可是我已经不是原来的我了 |
[01:27] | But– I’m back in school. I got a job. | 但是 我回了学校 找了份工作 |
[01:30] | I cleaned up my life. | 我洗心革面了 |
[01:31] | Okay, and I get that. | 好了 我知道 |
[01:32] | I get it. But her parents don’t. | 我知道 但她父母不知道 |
[01:35] | You got to find some way to show them. | 你得想办法让他们知道 |
[01:38] | Look, I know you and your pops get into it sometimes. | 我知道你和你爸爸有时候父慈子孝 |
[01:41] | I just don’t want me and Deon | 我只是不想我和迪恩 |
[01:42] | to have that lifelong beef like that. | 像你们那样一辈子有隔阂 |
[01:44] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[01:46] | Listen, me and my pop still deal with a lot of stuff, Darryl. | 听着 我和我爸还有很多问题需要处理 达瑞尔 |
[01:50] | I don’t want Deon growing up thinking | 我不希望迪恩长大以后觉得 |
[01:52] | that I don’t want to be a part of his life. | 我不愿意参与他的人生 |
[01:54] | Can Heema’s parents really keep me from seeing my own son? | 西玛的父母真的有权力阻止我见我自己的儿子吗 |
[01:57] | D, you’re a minor with a record. | D 你是一个有犯罪记录的青少年 |
[02:00] | Look, I know a lawyer, she works in family court. | 我认识一名律师 她在家庭法院工作 |
[02:03] | Maybe she can let us know the score. | 或许她能帮我们了解情况 |
[02:05] | All right? | 好吗 |
[02:10] | Lee and Alfaro, | 李和阿尔法罗 |
[02:11] | you’ll take the green room. | 你们负责运动员休息室 |
[02:12] | Zach, you are concourse B. | 扎克 你负责B厅 |
[02:14] | I’ll be floating, keeping an eye on each section. | 我四处巡查 盯着所有区域 |
[02:16] | Guys, we’re not here to watch a fight. | 伙计们 我们不是来看比赛的 |
[02:18] | There will be pop stars, congressmen, other celebs. | 会有明星 国会议员以及其他名人到场 |
[02:20] | It’ll be a rowdy crowd. | 场面会非常混乱 |
[02:21] | We oversee every security layer, | 我们监视着所有安全层面 |
[02:23] | from guests with personal protection details | 上到带有私家保镖的客人 |
[02:26] | down to event safety guards. | 下到活动的保安 |
[02:28] | Everyone clear on their assignments? | 大家都清楚自己的任务了吗 |
[02:30] | All right, good. Finish your walk-throughs and then meet Buck | 好 熟悉完场地就在售票处找巴克 |
[02:31] | at the ticket office for your Fight Night credentials. | 领取拳击之夜的门票 |
[02:34] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢你们 |
[02:36] | I told you my guy was thorough. | 跟你说了我的人很干练 |
[02:37] | You can stop selling me on him, Buck. | 别再夸他了 巴克 |
[02:39] | Having Deac in the room helped us land the gig. | 请迪肯来促成我们接下这个活 |
[02:41] | Gonna put us on the map. | 一定能让我们声名大噪的 |
[02:42] | Let’s not uncork the champagne | 在还没让所有人安全离开这里之前 |
[02:44] | – until we’ve got everybody out here safe, okay? – Okay, fine. | -先别想着庆功了 好吗 -好吧 |
[02:46] | But bottoms up after Torres wins. | 但是托雷斯赢了一定要大喝一场 |
[02:50] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[02:52] | Hey, champ. This is my business partner David Kay. | 冠军 这位是我的合作伙伴大卫·凯 |
[02:55] | He’s managing our security team. | 他负责我们的保安团队 |
[02:57] | Meet Gio Torres, | 这位是吉奥·托雷斯 |
[02:59] | reigning welterweight champion of the world, | 世界次中量级卫冕冠军 |
[03:02] | his wife Esther. | 他妻子埃丝特 |
[03:03] | Excuse me. I have to take this. | 失陪一下 接个电话 |
[03:06] | It’s very nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[03:07] | And please, call me Deacon. | 叫我迪肯就好 |
[03:08] | Diácono? Like padre, priest? | 执事 就是牧师吗 |
[03:10] | No, no, it’s just a nickname. No, I’m married, with four kids. | 不 只是个外号 我结婚了 有四个孩子 |
[03:14] | It’s your first? | 这是你第一个孩子吗 |
[03:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:16] | You know, this place is so… | 这个地方非常 |
[03:18] | …new. | 新 |
[03:19] | We had nothing like it in Havana. | 哈瓦那没有这么好的地方 |
[03:22] | One day we will. | 以后会有的 |
[03:24] | Well, best of luck tonight. | 祝你今晚好运 |
[03:26] | And congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[03:28] | Gracias, Padre. | 谢谢你 神父 |
[03:34] | Hey. Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[03:36] | Had to hit the bank while I had the time off. | 趁着休息去了趟银行 |
[03:38] | You look nice. Interviewing for new job? | 看着真精神 要面试新工作吗 |
[03:41] | Eh, come on, Mom, please don’t start with that. | 行了 妈 别提这个了 |
[03:43] | You know I love SWAT. | 你知道我很爱特警队 |
[03:44] | Start with what? | 提什么 |
[03:45] | Uh, criticizing me, my life, my job. | 批评我 批评我的生活 工作 |
[03:47] | Kind of your biggest hobby since Dad died. | 爸死后 这就是你最大的爱好了 |
[03:49] | I don’t criticize, I give advice. | 我不是批评 我是提建议 |
[03:52] | So, what brings you here? | 今天你怎么来了 |
[03:55] | You said it was important. | 你说有件重要的事 |
[03:57] | Do you remember the girl that I told you about? | 还记得我跟你说过的那个女孩吗 |
[03:59] | The same girl you’ve been seeing the past couple months? | 这几个月一直跟你约会的那个吗 |
[04:01] | Yeah, Bonnie. | 对 邦妮 |
[04:04] | We’ve actually been together for longer than that. | 其实我们早在一起了 |
[04:07] | We moved in together, | 我们同居了 |
[04:09] | and I think I’m ready for the gold bracelets that Grandpa left me. | 我觉得我准备好拿出外公留给我的那对金手镯了 |
[04:14] | My father set aside those bracelets | 我父亲留下这对镯子 |
[04:16] | for you boys to give to your brides. | 是希望给你送给你的新娘 |
[04:17] | I know. I’m gonna ask Bonnie to marry me. | 我知道 我准备向邦妮求婚 |
[04:20] | If this relationship is-is so serious, | 如果你们的恋情已经这么认真了 |
[04:22] | why haven’t I met Bonnie? | 为什么还没带邦妮来见我 |
[04:23] | I-I wanted you to, Ma, but, you know, with work and all, | 我想过来着 妈 但是工作很忙 |
[04:26] | there was never a good time. | 一直没合适的时间 |
[04:29] | I’m your mother. | 我是你的母亲 |
[04:31] | It’s very hurtful. | 这样很让人伤心 |
[04:33] | When Jacob got engaged, he did things properly. | 雅各布订婚时 他处理得很得体 |
[04:36] | Well, maybe I put it off ’cause I didn’t want you comparing me | 或许我一直没来是因为我不想你在邦妮面前 |
[04:37] | to Jacob in front of Bonnie. | 拿我跟雅各布作比较 |
[04:39] | Telling the woman I love that I’m the disappointment, | 告诉我爱的女人我是如何如何不如他 |
[04:41] | while he’s the perfect one. | 他是如何如何完美 |
[04:42] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[04:45] | Can I get the bracelets or not? | 能不能把镯子给我 |
[04:48] | Those bracelets are not for some woman I’ve never met. | 我不能把那对镯子给一个我从没见过的女人 |
[04:54] | Come forward. | 请上前一步 |
[04:57] | Go ahead, all clear. | 请过 安全 |
[04:59] | Thanks for filling in last-minute. | 谢谢你临时来顶班 |
[05:00] | You really helped us out of a jam. | 你真的帮了我一个大忙 |
[05:02] | No need to thank me. That’s what the money’s for, right? | 不用谢我 你不是付我薪水了吗 |
[05:04] | – Aren’t these fights usually in Vegas? – Yeah. | -这样的拳击赛不是一般在维加斯举行吗 -嗯 |
[05:06] | But Maxwell wanted to fight in his own hometown. | 但是麦克斯韦想在自己的家乡比赛 |
[05:08] | Why does the former champion get to call the shots? | 为什么是上届冠军说了算 |
[05:10] | That’s why. | 那就是原因 |
[05:12] | – Jackie Shaw? – Yeah. | -杰基·肖 -是的 |
[05:13] | Biggest promoter out there. | 最大牌的筹办人 |
[05:15] | Jackie Shaw will never let you down. | 杰基·肖绝不会让大家失望 |
[05:16] | He convinced Maxwell to unretire. | 是他说服麦克斯韦退休后又重回赛场的 |
[05:18] | One last fight on his own home turf. | 在他自己的主场再打最后一次比赛 |
[05:20] | More like one last payday for Shaw. | 对肖来说更像是最后一次赚钱的机会 |
[05:22] | All right, I’m gonna make the rounds. | 好了 我要去巡查了 |
[05:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:29] | Oi, Padre. | 你好 牧师 |
[05:31] | You have four kids, right? | 你有四个孩子吧 |
[05:32] | One for each. | 每人一个 |
[05:34] | That’s the last thing you should be thinking about, | 不应该让你费心的 |
[05:36] | but thank you. That’s very kind. | 不过谢谢了 你人真好 |
[05:37] | Where’s the rest of the delegation? | 代表团其他人呢 |
[05:39] | Hotel. I said I needed time alone. | 在酒店 我说我需要独处一会 |
[05:41] | But now I need distraction. | 但现在我需要做点别的调节一下 |
[05:43] | People say I’m gonna beat Maxwell, | 大家都说我可以打赢麦克斯韦 |
[05:44] | but he was a champion, too. A great one. | 但他也得过冠军 他很厉害 |
[05:47] | And once we are in the ring, anything can happen. | 等我们上了场 一切皆有可能 |
[05:51] | – But I must win. – I get it. | -但是我必须赢 -明白 |
[05:52] | You got a whole country pulling for you. | 全国人民都支持你 |
[05:54] | – You don’t want to let anybody down. – No. | -你不想让任何人失望 -不 |
[05:57] | I have no choice but to win. | 除了赢我没有别的选择 |
[06:00] | For my people, yes. | 是为了支持我的人 |
[06:02] | But for my family. | 但更是为了我的家人 |
[06:05] | Oi, can I sign for your team? | 需要给你的队友签名吗 |
[06:07] | – Sí? – Yeah. | -要吗 -好 |
[06:09] | Yeah, I’m sure they’d appreciate | 他们一定会很想要 |
[06:10] | an autograph from the world champ. | 世界冠军的签名 |
[06:11] | Yeah. We will see what I am after tonight, Padre. | 今晚过后再说我是不是冠军吧 牧师 |
[06:15] | We’ll see. | 到时候见分晓 |
[06:27] | A-Another person is with me. | 还有一个人跟我一起 |
[06:32] | Go back, please. | 请开回去 |
[06:41] | Don’t do that. | 不要这样 |
[06:46] | My nephews are gonna go nuts. Thank you. | 我侄子要高兴坏了 谢谢你 |
[06:48] | De nada. | 不客气 |
[06:50] | Esther. No está aquí? | 埃丝特还没来吗 |
[06:56] | – What’s wrong? – His wife disappeared from the hotel. | -怎么了 -他妻子从酒店消失了 |
[06:58] | His trainer’s out looking for her. | 他的教练出去找她了 |
[07:01] | Hey, not now. You can get a selfie later. | 现在不方便 等会可以合影 |
[07:03] | Hey, Torres, I’m supposed to deliver this to you. | 托雷斯 我是来给你捎个信的 |
[07:05] | Let me see that. | 给我看看 |
[07:06] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[07:09] | Stand right here. Don’t move. | 站在这别动 |
[07:13] | There’s a voice mail. | 这是条语音信息 |
[07:15] | We have your wife. | 你妻子在我们手上 |
[07:17] | Lose this fight or she dies. | 输掉比赛 不然就杀了她 |
[07:19] | No cops. | 不准报警 |
[08:02] | With us today, daughter of Muhammad Ali | 今天有幸请到了默罕默德·阿里的女儿 |
[08:04] | and four-time world champion in her own right, Laila Ali. | 她凭自己的实力获得了四次世界冠军 莱拉·阿里 |
[08:08] | Two years ago, Maxwell’s retirement | 两年前 麦克斯韦退役 |
[08:10] | shocked the boxing world. | 震惊了整个拳击界 |
[08:11] | Tonight, he aims for a comeback. | 今晚 他打算东山再起 |
[08:13] | What should we be looking for in the ring? | 不知拳击台上情况会如何 |
[08:15] | Sit back and get ready to watch Torres | 坐好准备观看托雷斯 |
[08:17] | work the fastest pair of hands in the sport. | 亮出体育赛事中最快的拳法 |
[08:19] | This kid… | 这个孩子… |
[08:21] | All right, thanks. Talk soon. | 好了 谢谢 以后再聊 |
[08:24] | Press hasn’t gotten a whiff of anything. | 媒体还没有得到任何消息 |
[08:26] | How’s Torres holding up? | 托雷斯还好吗 |
[08:27] | Deac and Chris are with him right now | 迪肯和克里斯正和他在一起 |
[08:28] | trying to keep him from spiraling. | 安抚他的情绪 |
[08:29] | The kidnappers, how much are they asking for? | 绑匪要多少钱 |
[08:31] | They don’t want his money. | 他们要的不是钱 |
[08:32] | They want him to throw the fight. | 他们要他给比赛放水 |
[08:33] | Hey, Deac had me drive by Torres’s hotel. | 迪肯让我去了一趟托雷斯的酒店 |
[08:36] | Security cams out front were tampered with. | 前门的监控录像被洗掉了 |
[08:37] | We got nothing. | 没拍下绑匪 |
[08:38] | No one sees a woman seven months pregnant | 光天化日之下绑走一位怀着七个月身孕的女人 |
[08:41] | snatched in broad daylight? | 就没人看见吗 |
[08:42] | This operation was well-planned. | 这次行动计划周密 |
[08:44] | They used an online delivery service and burner phone, | 他们使用了线上交付和一次性手机 |
[08:47] | all untraceable. | 都无从查起 |
[08:48] | And their demands are clear: no cops. | 他们的要求也很明确 不能报警 |
[08:50] | They can’t find out that we’re onto them. | 他们不会知道我们在查他们 |
[08:52] | Who knows so far? | 现在都有谁知道了 |
[08:53] | Just the Cuban delegation. | 只有古巴代表团知道 |
[08:55] | They’ve agreed to keep it on the down low. | 他们同意保持沉默 |
[08:56] | Other than that, Deac only told us. | 除此之外 迪肯只告诉了我们 |
[08:58] | Well, the fight’s already a national story. | 这场比赛全国皆知 |
[09:00] | The news leaks out about this kidnapping, | 新闻泄露了这起绑架案 |
[09:03] | these punks could panic and execute this woman. | 会让这些混蛋恐慌 然后撕票 |
[09:05] | Yeah, the circle can’t get any bigger than it is. | 不能再有别人知道了 |
[09:07] | I’ll keep a small group at the FBI in the loop, | 我会让联调局对此事保密 |
[09:10] | but 20-David will have to handle this. | 但20D要负责这个案子 |
[09:12] | We need to find Esther before the bell. | 我们需要在开赛前找到埃丝特 |
[09:14] | Lieutenant. | 警督 |
[09:15] | Once you get the feds on the line, | 联系到联调局后 |
[09:16] | see if they can flag any big-money wagers on Maxwell | 看看他们能不能在赌博网站或赌场下注人那 |
[09:18] | placed on gambling websites, casino sports books… | 找到麦克斯韦身上押下大笔赌注的人 |
[09:21] | I’m on it. | 交给我 |
[09:22] | Okay, Maxwell grew up in South L.A. | 麦克斯韦在南洛杉矶长大 |
[09:24] | There’s a lots of locals who want to see Torres lose. | 很多本地人希望托雷斯输 |
[09:26] | We need ears on the street. | 我们需要去街上打听下消息 |
[09:28] | It’s risky. | 风险太大了 |
[09:29] | We don’t want to tip off whoever’s holding this woman. | 不能打草惊蛇 |
[09:31] | Commander, we’re short on options | 指挥官 我们没有选择 |
[09:32] | and even shorter on time. | 更没有时间了 |
[09:34] | Whoever’s forcing Torres to take a dive | 逼托雷斯放水的这个人 |
[09:35] | is putting a whole lot of stock on Maxwell. | 在麦克斯韦身上下了一大笔赌注 |
[09:37] | So maybe we start with his fan base, work our way out. | 或许我们从他的粉丝团那找找线索 |
[09:42] | All right. Get it done. | 好吧 去吧 |
[09:47] | What’s good, Red? | 好吗 小红帽 |
[09:49] | Hey, man, you know. Another day, another taco. | 每天都是老样子 |
[09:52] | – Good to see you, man. – Yes, sir. | -很高兴见到你 -好 长官 |
[09:54] | Hey, you went to Fremont High around the same time | 你和马龙·麦克斯韦是差不多 |
[09:56] | as Marlon Maxwell, right? | 同一年上的高中吧 |
[09:57] | Man, you guys are scraping the bottom of the barrel | 你们这些人想搞票 |
[09:59] | for hookups on tickets, fellas. | 真是什么法子都用到了 |
[10:00] | I mean, I barely knew Max. | 我根本不认识麦克斯 |
[10:02] | He showed up to class even less than me, and I never showed up. | 他比我还少在班上露面 我基本都没去过 |
[10:04] | We ain’t looking for tickets, man. | 我们不是想搞票 |
[10:06] | Folks around here are pulling for him to win. | 这里有人很想他赢 |
[10:08] | Now, we want to know if you know anyone who’s pulling | 我们想知道你认不认识过于想让他赢的人 |
[10:09] | a little too hard, you know what I’m saying? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[10:10] | Talking crazy about needing him to win? | 说着需要他赢的狂话 |
[10:12] | Why? He got some stalkers or something? | 怎么 有人跟踪他还是怎么 |
[10:14] | No, it’s nothing like that. | 不 不是那样的 |
[10:15] | Then why you asking? | 那你为什么问 |
[10:17] | Someone out there took something | 有人抢走了一样 |
[10:18] | they shouldn’t have. | 不属于自己的东西 |
[10:19] | So what’d they steal? | 他们偷了什么 |
[10:20] | I can’t tell you that. | 现在不能告诉你 |
[10:22] | Who’s it belong to? | 偷的谁的东西 |
[10:23] | Can’t tell you that, either. | 也不能告诉你 |
[10:24] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[10:25] | I can’t tell you that. | 不能说 |
[10:27] | Look, we think someone bet heavy on Maxwell | 我们认为有人在麦克斯韦身上押了一大笔钱 |
[10:29] | and we want to know who. | 想知道是谁 |
[10:30] | Now, rumor on the street is he used to run | 传言说他以前 |
[10:32] | with a rough crowd back in the day. | 跟一些狠角色混 |
[10:33] | Rough crowd, man? His boys were straight-up killers. | 狠角色 跟他一起混的都是杀人犯 |
[10:36] | Still are. | 现在也是 |
[10:37] | You know any of their names? | 你知道他们的名字吗 |
[10:38] | Like I said. | 我说过了 |
[10:39] | – Wasn’t my set. – Red, do you think | -不关我的事 -小红 你认为你能帮我 |
[10:40] | you can find out who in Maxwell’s old crew | 查出来哪个老伙伴 |
[10:42] | kept up with him? | 还跟着麦克斯韦混吗 |
[10:43] | I ain’t got nothing to offer you except an IOU, | 我现在给不了你什么 先欠着 |
[10:45] | – but you know I’m good for it. – True that. | -但你知道我会还的 -你说的没错 |
[10:47] | – Hit me back if you get anything. – Sure. | -有任何消息 联系我 -没问题 |
[10:51] | Is there something I should know about this fight? | 这场比赛有什么消息可以透露给我吗 |
[10:53] | Should I call my bookie? | 我该给我的赌注经纪人打个电话吗 |
[10:54] | With your luck, you’ll still pick the wrong guy. | 就你那衰样 怎么都会押错人 |
[10:55] | Just get me some names. | 把名字告诉我就行了 |
[10:58] | You seem to be moving a lot better, Luca. | 卢卡 看起来你恢复得不错 |
[11:00] | Rehab doing the trick? | 复健效果不错 |
[11:01] | I’m hanging in there. | 还行吧 |
[11:03] | Past few months haven’t been easy on you, man. | 这几个月你也不容易 |
[11:05] | I mean, some days are good, | 有时候还可以 |
[11:06] | others, my mind and body have different agendas, | 有时候我的身体就是不听使唤 |
[11:09] | but look, whatever I can do to help the team; | 但是我会尽自己所能帮助大家 |
[11:11] | if that means from HQ, so be it, I’m in. | 就算只是待在总部也无所谓 |
[11:13] | Yeah, we appreciate it. | 感激不尽 |
[11:14] | Can’t wait to get you back out in the field, though. | 等不及和你一起出外勤了 |
[11:16] | Thanks, boss. | 谢谢老大 |
[11:16] | I’m trying, man. | 我努力 |
[11:19] | I’m sorry, I really wish I had better news. | 很抱歉 我真希望我能有更好的消息 |
[11:23] | Hondo, I was just leaving. | 洪都 我正要走呢 |
[11:25] | – My deposition got moved up. – Okay, no worries. | -我要提前上庭作证 -没事 |
[11:28] | – Thank you for coming. – Anytime. | -谢谢你能来 -不用谢 |
[11:30] | Good luck, Darryl. | 祝你好运 达瑞尔 |
[11:35] | Yo, I’m never gonna see Deon, man. | 我再也见不到迪恩了 |
[11:37] | I might as well not even try. | 还不如不试呢 |
[11:38] | calm down, D. | 冷静 D |
[11:39] | Look, you can’t have that kind of attitude | 不能还没努力 |
[11:41] | before you even start to fight. | 就这么丧气 |
[11:42] | Pop, what happened? What’d she say? | 爸 怎么回事 她说什么了 |
[11:44] | Without his name on the birth certificate, | 出生证明上没有他的名字 |
[11:46] | no declaration of paternity, | 无法证明他是生父 |
[11:48] | he’s got no real legal rights in the State of California. | 所以在加州 他没有法律权利 |
[11:51] | Even with the DNA proof that I’m the father? | 即便亲子鉴定能证明我是孩子父亲 |
[11:53] | I might not get my visitation rights | 因为我有犯罪记录 |
[11:54] | because of my criminal record. | 可能连探视权都拿不到 |
[11:55] | That’s gonna be left up to a judge in family court | 这要家庭法庭的法官 |
[11:58] | if they hold it against him or not. | 给出判决 |
[11:59] | And I got to take a legal paternity test. | 我还要做个法定的亲子鉴定 |
[12:01] | I checked. All this costs, like, $300. | 我查了下 所有费用加起来大概要三百块 |
[12:03] | And I got to get a lawyer. | 另外我还得找个律师 |
[12:04] | Where am I gonna get that type of money, | 我到哪去弄这么多钱 |
[12:05] | Darryl, Darryl, listen to me. You can save $300. | 达瑞尔 听我说 那三百块不用你出 |
[12:08] | Plenty of lawyers take payment plans. | 很多律师接受分期付款 |
[12:10] | The question isn’t how you’re gonna pay for it. | 问题不在于你要怎么付这笔钱 |
[12:12] | It’s how much do you really want it? | 而是在于你有多想见到他们 |
[12:19] | Uh, look, I’m sorry, I got to take this call. | 不好意思 我得接个电话 |
[12:21] | I’ll meet y’all at home later. | 晚点家里见 |
[12:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:24] | Hey, Red. Tell me you got the names of Maxwell’s old crew. | 小红 告诉我你查到了麦克斯韦之前那伙人的名字 |
[12:27] | Yeah, Ruben Parker, Andre Jones and Eddie Meeks. | 卢本·帕克 安德烈·琼斯和艾迪·米克斯 |
[12:31] | Maxwell’s looked after them over the years. | 麦克斯韦这些年一直在照顾他们 |
[12:33] | Got them jobs at Jackie Shaw’s training facility. | 帮他们在杰基·肖拳馆找了工作 |
[12:36] | The boxing gym on Adams? | 亚当斯路上那家拳馆吗 |
[12:37] | Yeah, the Mat. But get this. | 没错 迈特拳馆 但听我说 |
[12:39] | My bookie said that Andre put 200K up on Maxwell. | 我经纪人跟我说安德烈在麦克斯韦身上押了二十万 |
[12:42] | Thinks Maxwell’s fronting the cash himself. | 感觉是麦克斯韦自己拿钱押自己 |
[12:47] | What can I do to help? | 我有什么能帮上忙的 |
[12:48] | Your weigh-in’s about to start. If you don’t show up, | 马上就要称重了 如果你不出现 |
[12:49] | people will know something’s wrong. | 大家就会知道出事了 |
[12:51] | It might alert the kidnappers. | 可能会惊动绑匪 |
[12:52] | I know this is hard. | 我知道这很难 |
[12:53] | But you have to go out there and pretend | 但你要走出去 |
[12:55] | that everything is normal. | 假装一切正常 |
[12:57] | Tonight, we determine the baddest | 今晚 我们将决出 |
[13:00] | welterweight on Earth. | 全球最厉害的次中量级选手 |
[13:01] | Gentlemen, shake hands. | 两位 握手 |
[13:03] | You in my house now. My city. | 现在你在我的地盘上 我的城市 |
[13:05] | You want to fight, | 想打架 |
[13:07] | you fight me. | 冲我来 |
[13:09] | Not my family. Not my wife. | 别惹我家人 别惹我老婆 |
[13:11] | I’ll fight whoever I damn well please. | 我愿意跟谁斗就跟谁斗 |
[13:13] | And I’ll tell you what… after I knock your ass out, | 告诉你吧 我打败你后 |
[13:17] | that wife of yours, she gonna be crashing at my place. | 你老婆就是我的了 |
[13:25] | Hey, hey, save it for the ring! | 省省力气留到拳击台上 |
[13:27] | Save it for the fight! | 比赛开始再打 |
[13:28] | What did I tell you, guys? It’s gonna be amazing! | 我说什么来着 这场比赛将会很精彩 |
[13:30] | Keep eyes on Torres. | 盯着点托雷斯 |
[13:32] | I’m gonna see where that guy’s headed. | 我要去看看这家伙要去哪 |
[13:38] | Maxwell’s buddies don’t say much. | 麦克斯韦的兄弟不怎么说话 |
[13:40] | Guess he’s the mouth of the group. | 这些人里最爱逼逼的应该就是他了 |
[13:42] | You’d think there’d be some mention of Esther by now. | 还以为现在会提到埃丝特了 |
[13:47] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:49] | Seem, uh, on edge. And that’s usually my job. | 你看起来很紧张 平常紧张的可是我 |
[13:52] | Kind of got into it with my mom this morning. | 今早和我妈吵了一架 |
[13:54] | Over Bonnie. | 为了邦妮的事 |
[13:55] | Your mom doesn’t like Bonnie? | 你妈不喜欢邦妮吗 |
[13:56] | She’s never met her. | 她还没见过她 |
[13:57] | They never met? | 她俩还没见过 |
[14:00] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么呢 |
[14:01] | Nothing. It’s just… | 没什么 只是… |
[14:03] | well, my mom’s always favored my brother Jacob. | 我妈一直更偏爱我哥雅各布 |
[14:06] | College, career, even his wife. | 他的大学 工作 娶妻都是如此 |
[14:08] | I don’t want Bonnie exposed to that criticism. | 我不希望邦妮被她挑剔 |
[14:10] | So now your mom feels disrespected, | 所以你妈觉得你不尊重她 |
[14:12] | and she’s angry at you and Bonnie. | 生你和邦妮的气 |
[14:14] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[14:15] | Hey, I love my mom. | 我爱我妈 |
[14:16] | And I get why she’s offended. | 我也懂她为什么生气 |
[14:18] | But she kind of forced this decision on me. | 但她总把自己的想法强加给我 |
[14:19] | I’m not sure I’m qualified to give this advice, | 我不一定有资格给你建议 |
[14:21] | considering I sent my own mom to prison, | 毕竟我亲手把我妈送进了监狱 |
[14:23] | but my take… | 但要我说… |
[14:26] | you want your mom and Bonnie to have a relationship, | 你想让你妈和邦妮合得来 |
[14:28] | you got to separate your own baggage. | 只能放下自己的心结 |
[14:31] | Good or bad, just let them sort it out. | 无论好坏 让她俩自己解决 |
[14:36] | We got any sign of Esther yet? | 有埃丝特的线索吗 |
[14:38] | – How about Maxwell’s buddies? – Nothing yet. | -麦克斯韦的兄弟们呢 -还没动静 |
[14:41] | Hey, hold up, I got chatter. | 等等 有人说话 |
[14:43] | Can’t make out what they’re saying. | 听不清他们在说什么 |
[14:47] | Someone in there’s speaking Spanish. | 里面有个人说的是西班牙语 |
[14:51] | It’s got to be coming from that SUV that just pulled up. | 应该就是刚停的那辆SUV里下来的人 |
[14:57] | Go. Move. Move. | 走 行动 |
[15:01] | Get the hell out of here! | 给我滚出去 |
[15:01] | You dead! | 你死定了 |
[15:03] | – LAPD! – Hands! Drop the weapon! | -洛城警局 -举起手来 放下武器 |
[15:05] | Drop it! Drop the weapon! | 放下武器 放下去 |
[15:06] | On the ground! On the ground! | 趴到地上 趴到地上 |
[15:08] | Give me your hands! Now! | 马上把手举起来 |
[15:09] | I said drop it! | 我说了 把它放下 |
[15:13] | On your knees, hands behind your head! | 双膝跪地 双手抱头 |
[15:18] | – Stay still! – 26-David, | -不许动 -26D |
[15:20] | I got two suspects and three others | 发现两名嫌犯和另外三人 |
[15:22] | detained in the gym on Adams. | 暂扣在亚当斯路的拳击馆 |
[15:25] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:31] | You’re a Cuban national. Evelio Gomez. | 你是古巴人 埃韦利奥·戈麦斯 |
[15:35] | Are you Torres’s trainer? | 你是托雷斯的教练吗 |
[15:36] | Do something. Find my sister! | 想想办法 找到我妹妹 |
[15:38] | – Esther is your sister? – Sí. | -埃丝特是你妹妹 -是 |
[15:41] | We’re just trying to get her back. | 我们只是想把她找回来 |
[15:54] | Yeah, Deac, talk to me. What’s going on? | 迪肯 说吧 怎么了 |
[15:55] | There was a suspicious guy hanging around the weigh-in. | 有个可疑的人在赛前称体重的地方转悠 |
[15:57] | White, six foot, 25 to 30. | 白人 一米八 二十五到三十岁之间 |
[15:59] | It’s probably nothing, but I want to check it out. | 可能与案子无关 但我得去看看 |
[16:01] | He walked into an old factory | 他走进了一间旧工厂 |
[16:03] | six blocks from the arena. | 距离体育馆六个街区 |
[16:05] | Street. | 斯特里特 |
[16:06] | You got an address? | 有地址吗 |
[16:07] | Twelfth and Maple. Northwest alley. | 十二街和梅普尔大街交叉口 西北巷 |
[16:09] | Deacon’s at Twelfth and Maple, | 迪肯在十二街和梅普尔大街交叉口 |
[16:10] | – northwest alley. Call for backup. – I’ll keep you posted. | -西北巷 找后援 -有消息我联系你 |
[16:34] | Esther? You okay? | 埃丝特 你还好吗 |
[16:38] | I’m here to help. | 我是来救你的 |
[16:42] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:45] | Ay, thank you. | 还好 谢谢你 |
[16:48] | Hey, Hondo. I found Esther. | 洪都 我找到埃丝特了 |
[16:51] | – She’s tied up, but she’s okay. – Roger that. | -她被绑着 但人没事 -收到 |
[16:53] | – We’re coming, man. – Stand up. | -我们这就来 -站起来 |
[17:04] | Deacon. What’s going on? Someone there with you? | 迪肯 怎么回事 还有别人吗 |
[17:07] | I probably shouldn’t be here, huh? | 我好像不应该来这里 是吧 |
[17:10] | I followed him from the weigh-in. | 我从称重处跟踪他过来的 |
[17:12] | I was in the room | 托雷斯收到消息时 |
[17:14] | when Torres heard the message, | 我也在他的房间 |
[17:16] | and-and he begged me not to do anything, but I-I, | 他求我什么都别做 但是我… |
[17:18] | I thought if I found his wife, you know, | 我想着要是能找到他老婆 |
[17:20] | maybe he’d give me a reward or something. | 他可能会给我点奖金什么的 |
[17:25] | Look… | 听我说 |
[17:26] | the name is Schupatz. | 我叫舒帕茨 |
[17:29] | I’m just a security guard. | 我只是个保安 |
[17:30] | I don’t want any trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[17:33] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[17:36] | I don’t want to cause any problems. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[17:49] | I got his badge. | 找到他的警徽了 |
[17:50] | This is the place, all right. | 就是这里了 |
[17:52] | Deacon ditched anything | 迪肯在被搜身之前 |
[17:53] | that ID’d him as a cop before they could search him. | 就把能证明警察身份的东西都扔了 |
[17:55] | They’ll keep Esther alive for leverage | 比赛结束前 他们都会留着埃丝特 |
[17:56] | until after the fight, but Deacon? | 作为筹码 但是迪肯呢 |
[17:59] | His phone. Looks like it got stomped. | 他的电话 看起来被踩坏了 |
[18:02] | – This is bad. – Listen up. | -不好 -听好 |
[18:05] | First off, they don’t know Deacon’s a cop. | 首先 他们不知道迪肯是警察 |
[18:06] | Second, he doesn’t need our concern. | 第二 他需要的不是担心 |
[18:08] | He needs our A game. | 他需要的是我们拿出看家本领 |
[18:09] | Deacon and Esther got taken to another location. | 迪肯和埃丝特被转移到别的地方了 |
[18:12] | Yeah, they are in trouble, but they are still breathing. | 他们的确有麻烦 但他们还活着 |
[18:22] | You are okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:28] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[18:29] | They made me take medicine. Knocked me out. | 他们逼我吃了药 把我弄晕过去了 |
[18:32] | You feel okay? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[18:34] | I’m okay. I… | 还好 我… |
[18:37] | Do you know the men who took us? | 你认识抓我们的人吗 |
[18:39] | No, but help is on the way. | 不认识 但救援就要到了 |
[18:41] | There are people looking for you. | 有很多人在寻找你 |
[18:43] | They’ll come for me, too. | 他们也会来救我 |
[18:45] | I’m a police officer. | 我是警察 |
[18:49] | All right, we got to get out of here. | 我们得从这逃出去 |
[18:52] | They need you alive as leverage | 他们需要让你活着作为威胁筹码 |
[18:53] | until your husband loses the fight. | 直到你丈夫输掉比赛 |
[18:56] | But they’ll get rid of me soon enough. | 但他们会很快干掉我 |
[18:59] | Unless we get out of here first. | 除非我们先从这逃出去 |
[19:02] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[19:04] | Best thing you can do? Try to stay calm. | 我最需要你做的就是保持冷静 |
[19:08] | I’m gonna get us out of here. | 我会把我们俩救出去 |
[19:11] | How big of a crew we dealing with here? | 对方有多少人 |
[19:12] | I couldn’t make out what they were saying, | 我听不清他们在说什么 |
[19:14] | but I know I heard two distinct voices confront Deacon | 但在电话断掉之前 我确定我听到了两个 |
[19:16] | before it cut off. | 不同的声音在跟迪肯对质 |
[19:17] | Deacon mention anything else | 关于从赛场追踪过去的那个人 |
[19:18] | about this guy that he was tracking from the arena? | 迪肯还说了别的情况吗 |
[19:20] | Just that he was white, six foot, about 25 or 30. | 就说是个白人 一米八 二十五到三十岁 |
[19:23] | Well, that narrows it down to half of Venice Beach. | 这下目标范围缩小到威尼斯海岸半数人了 |
[19:25] | Okay, but here’s what’s weird: | 但奇怪的是这个 |
[19:27] | He gave them a fake name. Schupatz. | 他告诉了他们一个假名字 舒帕茨 |
[19:30] | Does that mean anything to you? | 你觉得有什么特别吗 |
[19:31] | There’s a Mike Schupatz. | 有个叫迈克·舒帕茨的人 |
[19:32] | Small-time smuggler. He was one of my first arrests. | 不入流的走私犯 是我刚入队时逮捕的人之一 |
[19:35] | He cut a deal for a reduced sentence, | 他和我们达成了协议来换取轻判 |
[19:36] | worked as a CI after he was released. | 被放出去后当了线人 |
[19:38] | That’s how Deacon knew who he was, | 迪肯就是这么知道他这个人的 |
[19:39] | but I’m just trying to figure out why that was | 但我想搞明白为什么他脑子里一下子 |
[19:41] | the first name that popped into his head. | 蹦出的是这个名字 |
[19:42] | Could Schupatz be involved in this? | 舒帕茨会和这事有牵连吗 |
[19:44] | I don’t see how. He’s been back in prison for the last year. | 我觉得不可能 他去年一年都在蹲监狱 |
[19:46] | Hey, I sent Street to the arena to link up with Chris. | 我派斯特里特去竞技场和克里斯会合 |
[19:48] | I told him to say that Deac’s handling a family emergency, | 我让他说迪肯在处理家里的急事 |
[19:51] | that he was called in to cover. | 他被叫去替他 |
[19:52] | It’s only a matter of time before Owen and Buck notice he’s gone. | 用不了多久 欧文和巴克就会发现他不在了 |
[19:55] | We can’t let them raise any flags, man. | 我们不能让他们警觉起来 |
[19:57] | – Tan get it done? – Yeah, he’s on his way back. | -谭完事了吗 -对 他正在回来的路上 |
[20:00] | We had him scoop up Maxwell’s biggest fan… | 我们派他把麦克斯韦的头号粉丝带过来 |
[20:03] | Jackie Shaw. | 杰基·肖 |
[20:04] | Come on, Jackie, there’s hundreds of millions | 杰基 已经有上亿的赌注 |
[20:06] | in bets riding on this. | 投注到了这场赛事 |
[20:07] | You haven’t put any cash money on your guy? | 你没在你的人身上押钱吗 |
[20:09] | Not one red cent. | 一分都没有 |
[20:11] | Okay, what about Maxwell’s One-Niner pals? | 麦克斯韦那些一九帮的哥们呢 |
[20:13] | They place any bets on your behalf? | 他们替你下了注吗 |
[20:15] | So that’s what this is about? | 让我来就是为了这事吗 |
[20:16] | A brother works his ass off to make it big, | 做兄弟的玩命把这赛事做大 |
[20:19] | gives a few of his childhood friends a leg up, | 帮他的几个发小一把 |
[20:21] | and now he gets attacked with baseless allegations? | 现在却被无端指责 |
[20:24] | What is the world coming to? | 这世道怎么了 |
[20:25] | Can’t we allow folks the chance to start fresh? | 难道我们不能给人改过自新的机会吗 |
[20:28] | Okay, come on, man. Jump off your soap box. | 行了 老兄 少在这高谈阔论了 |
[20:30] | Them boys ain’t reformed. | 那些人并没有改过自新 |
[20:31] | They’re on your payroll, betting big on Maxwell. | 你付他们钱 在麦克斯韦身上下巨额赌注 |
[20:34] | I ain’t my brother’s keeper. | 我可管不了他们 |
[20:35] | Now, have I taken liberties over the years, | 当然 至于这些年我有没有趁机 |
[20:37] | to move some money around, to keep my fighters happy? | 倒腾些钱出来 让我的拳手满意 |
[20:40] | We all do that. | 大家都这么干 |
[20:41] | But talent is my brand. | 但我靠的是能力 |
[20:43] | And Maxwell ain’t my only star. | 麦克斯韦并不是我唯一的明星拳手 |
[20:45] | I got a dozen fighters just like him in the stable. | 像他这样的我手头有一打呢 |
[20:48] | One goes, the next one slides into place. | 一个人退下 下一个就补上来 |
[20:50] | Just like a Pez dispenser. | 就像自动糖果贩卖机那样 |
[20:52] | I don’t play odds, gentlemen. I print money. | 我不赌运气 各位 我只做稳赚不亏的生意 |
[20:54] | Well, it seems to me you prefer the sure thing. | 看起来你更喜欢有把握的东西 |
[20:56] | So is that why you got your people | 所以你就让你的人 |
[20:58] | trying to throw this fight? | 试图去操纵比赛结果 |
[20:59] | Match-fixing? Are you kidding me? | 操纵比赛 你开什么玩笑 |
[21:01] | Now Jackie Shaw might not be your flavor of ice cream, | 杰基·肖也许不招你们待见 |
[21:04] | but he doesn’t throw fights. | 但他绝不会操纵比赛 |
[21:06] | Why would I get myself banned from the sport? | 我为什么要让自己被这项运动除名呢 |
[21:08] | That’s the one thing you can’t come back from. | 这一步踏错就再也回不来了 |
[21:11] | I got four houses, a yacht, and maybe 20 years in me. | 我有四栋房子 一艘游艇 也许还能活二十年 |
[21:13] | You think I’m giving all that up? | 你觉得我会把这些都搭上吗 |
[21:15] | Well, somebody out there is working harder than you | 有人比你更卖力地 |
[21:16] | to make sure that Maxwell wins this fight. | 确保麦克斯韦能赢得比赛 |
[21:18] | Maybe so. | 也许是这样 |
[21:20] | I may not partake, | 我也许没参与 |
[21:22] | but I did hear a few seven-figure bets | 但我今天确实听说国际上 |
[21:24] | come across the international wire today. | 有人下了几笔七位数的赌注 |
[21:27] | Now, these ain’t the gamblers you find in a casino. | 这些可不是赌场里的赌徒 |
[21:30] | I think it’s because my guy’s gonna win. | 我想这是因为我的人终究会获胜 |
[21:33] | But maybe somebody knows something I don’t. | 但或许有人知道得比我多 |
[21:35] | I think you guys should be looking over there. | 我觉得你们应该往那个方向调查 |
[21:43] | The medicine they made me drink, | 他们逼我喝下的药 |
[21:46] | do you think it will hurt him? | 你觉得会伤到他吗 |
[21:48] | You know it’s a boy? | 你知道是个男孩 |
[21:51] | Nah. He’ll be fine. | 不会的 他会没事的 |
[21:54] | This far along, they’re pretty resilient. | 这个月数的孩子适应力已经很强了 |
[21:58] | You must be what, seven months now? | 你一定有七个月了吧 |
[22:00] | Eight and a half. | 八个半月 |
[22:02] | Surprised they let you travel. | 他们居然还允许你出国 |
[22:05] | We lied on my visa. | 我们办签证时撒了谎 |
[22:08] | We want our son to be born in America. | 我们希望儿子能在美国出生 |
[22:11] | Cuban government can’t be too happy about that. | 古巴政府可不会乐意的 |
[22:15] | Havana’s golden boy planting roots in the States. | 哈瓦那的明星想让自己的孩子扎根美国 |
[22:19] | If our baby is born in Cuba, | 如果我们的孩子在古巴出生 |
[22:23] | they have us for 18 years. | 他们就会控制我们十八年 |
[22:27] | Tonight was our chance. | 今晚本来是我们的机会 |
[22:30] | I was going to take a train to San Francisco | 我本来打算在比赛时 |
[22:32] | during the fight. | 坐火车去旧金山 |
[22:34] | We found a lawyer there. | 我们在那找到了一位律师 |
[22:35] | Tomorrow, my husband… | 明天 我的丈夫 |
[22:38] | will sneak away and meet us. | 会偷偷溜出去和我们见面 |
[22:41] | Then… | 然后 |
[22:44] | we can stay in America… as a family. | 我们一家人就可以待在美国 |
[22:49] | I am not scared of risk. | 我不怕冒险 |
[22:52] | It’s why Gio fell in love with me. | 这正是吉奥爱上我的原因 |
[22:55] | Our baby can’t die in here. | 但我们的孩子不能死在这里 |
[22:59] | No. | 对 |
[23:19] | It’s just water. | 这只是水 |
[23:21] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[23:35] | I think we just found their soft spot. | 我们刚发现了他们的弱点 |
[23:37] | Hour till the bell. No Deacon or Esther. | 还有一小时开赛 还没有迪肯和埃斯特的消息 |
[23:40] | Tell me we’re closer. | 告诉我快有眉目了 |
[23:41] | We’re checking all bets north of a million. | 我们正在调查所有一百万以上的赌注 |
[23:42] | A few were placed on Maxwell from foreign accounts. | 其中有一些押麦克斯韦的来自境外账户 |
[23:45] | Did you figure out who’s in town | 你查到这帮黑市富豪中 |
[23:46] | from this black market jet set? | 有谁现在在城里吗 |
[23:47] | Every new arrival is credibly linked | 每一个新来的人都有可能 |
[23:49] | to an illegal wager. | 与非法赌博有关系 |
[23:50] | Lars Van Dyke, suspected backer | 拉尔斯·范迪克 被怀疑是 |
[23:51] | of a Belgian human trafficking ring. | 比利时一个人口贩卖团伙的金主 |
[23:53] | The squad he flew in with on his G5. | 这是和他一起乘G5飞机来的团队 |
[23:55] | Taj Diaz, MDMA king of Ibiza. | 塔杰·迪亚兹 西班牙伊维萨岛摇头丸之王 |
[23:58] | Interpol’s looking into a series of nightclub fires | 他在世界杯上赌输了六百万美元后 |
[24:00] | after he lost a $6 million bet at the World Cup. | 国际刑警就开始调查一系列夜总会火灾 |
[24:03] | We’ve got all the names on his flight manifest. | 我们拿到了航班上的所有乘客名单 |
[24:05] | Vlad Barkov, owner of a dying | 弗拉德·巴尔科夫 一家濒临倒闭的 |
[24:07] | Moscow casino franchise. | 莫斯科赌场的老板 |
[24:08] | Lost millions after getting on the wrong side | 因为在联邦议会中站错了队 |
[24:10] | of the Federal Assembly. | 而损失了数百万美元 |
[24:11] | Wait, hold up, hold up. | 等等 等等 打住 |
[24:13] | Tan, zoom in on this guy. | 谭 放大这个家伙 |
[24:18] | You see that birthmark on his forehead? | 看见他额头上的胎记了吗 |
[24:20] | The name that Deacon gave the kidnappers | 迪肯当时知道我在听的时候 |
[24:21] | – when he knew I was listening. – Schupatz? | -给了绑匪一个名字 -舒帕茨 |
[24:27] | There’s what Schupatz looks like. | 这就是舒帕茨 |
[24:28] | It’s the first thing you notice on both of them. | 他们都有一个最明显的特征 |
[24:30] | Deacon said Schupatz, hoping it’d help you | 迪肯说舒帕茨是希望告诉你 |
[24:32] | ID his captor as a guy with a birthmark. | 抓他的人额头上有胎记 |
[24:34] | – It’s gotta be. – Do we know where this crew is staying? | -肯定没错 -我们掌握这伙人的位置了吗 |
[24:36] | Hotels, friends in town, anything? | 所住酒店 在城里的朋友 有任何线索吗 |
[24:37] | Barkov and company didn’t fly halfway around the world | 巴尔科夫和他的同伴飞越了大半个地球 |
[24:39] | to watch the fight from his hotel. | 肯定不是为了待在酒店看比赛的 |
[24:42] | There’s a good chance they’re in the arena. | 他们很有可能就在现场 |
[24:44] | When I close my eyes, | 当我闭上眼睛 |
[24:45] | all I see is what they’re doing to her. | 我脑海中全都是他们在虐待她的画面 |
[24:47] | You know, I should have kept her by my side. | 我应该让她待在我身边的 |
[24:49] | If anything happens… | 要是发生了什么意外… |
[24:51] | Don’t do that. | 别这么想 |
[24:52] | This isn’t your fault. Think of your wife. | 这不是你的错 想想你的妻子 |
[24:55] | Think about how good it would be to have her back. | 想想如果她能回来有多好 |
[24:57] | – You want to help Esther? – Sí. | -你想救埃丝特吗 -想 |
[24:59] | Then stay focused. | 那就集中注意力 |
[25:00] | Do your job, and we’ll do ours. | 我们各自做好自己的本职工作 |
[25:02] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[25:09] | I saw the guy behind this, Barkov. | 我看到了这一切的幕后黑手 巴尔科夫 |
[25:12] | – Where is he sitting? – Luxury box. | -他坐在哪儿 -豪华包厢 |
[25:13] | VIP section. He’s got half a dozen bodyguards around him. | 贵宾区 他身边有一群保镖 |
[25:16] | He keeps making phone calls. | 他一直在打电话 |
[25:18] | Checking in with the kidnappers. | 和绑匪联系 |
[25:19] | We gotta find out where Deacon and Esther are being held | 我们得在不被巴尔科夫察觉的情况下 |
[25:21] | without Barkov knowing. | 找到迪肯和埃斯特被关押的地方 |
[25:22] | How? | 怎么找 |
[25:22] | – Where’s Hondo now? – He’s on his way. | -洪都在哪儿 -过来的路上 |
[25:24] | He said he’s got a plan. | 他说他有个计划 |
[25:30] | Hey, she’s going into labor. Somebody help her! | 她要生了 快帮帮她 |
[25:34] | She’s losing circulation. All right? She needs help. | 她的血液循环不畅通 她需要帮助 |
[25:37] | Por favor, call doctor. | 拜托 叫医生来 |
[25:39] | Look, I’m a trained medic. | 听着 我是个经过训练的医生 |
[25:40] | All right? Let me out of here. | 好吗 放开我 |
[25:42] | Let me deliver her baby. | 让我为她接生 |
[25:45] | Unlock him. | 松开他 |
[25:56] | Do it. Help her. | 去吧 去帮她 |
[26:17] | Her husband’s gonna lose the fight. | 她丈夫会输掉比赛的 |
[26:18] | He’s gonna do whatever you want, but she needs a doctor. | 你们想怎样他都会照做 但她需要医生 |
[26:22] | Let her go. | 放了她吧 |
[26:37] | You’re gonna need this to get in. | 你进去的时候需要这个 |
[26:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:41] | Now, remember, this device needs to be within | 记住 这台设备得在巴尔科夫手机的 |
[26:42] | three feet of Barkov’s phone to upload its contents. | 一米范围内才能进行上传 |
[26:44] | I know, for anywhere between two to ten minutes. | 我知道 需要二到十分钟 |
[26:47] | And if his phone moves away mid-transfer, it won’t clone. | 如果在传输途中手机超出了范围 就无法克隆了 |
[26:50] | – You’re gonna have to abort. – Got it. | -你就得中止行动 -明白 |
[26:52] | Chris, listen to me. | 克里斯 听我说 |
[26:54] | Barkov’s bodyguards are well-trained. | 巴尔科夫的保镖训练有素 |
[26:56] | If they suspect you’re up to anything, | 如果他们察觉到你有所图 |
[26:57] | they’re gonna move fast. | 就会迅速行动 |
[26:59] | Now, Street’s gonna be in position right outside the box. | 斯特里特会在包厢外就位 |
[27:01] | – I’m good. – All right. | -我准备好了 -好的 |
[27:10] | Eyes on Barkov. Far end of the bar. | 发现巴尔科夫了 在吧台另一头 |
[27:12] | Okay, standing by. | 好的 待命中 |
[27:16] | Phone’s in his front right pocket. | 手机在他右前侧口袋 |
[27:18] | Three feet, no farther. | 一米之内 不要超出 |
[27:22] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[27:28] | – Can I please have a gin and tonic? – Yeah. | -请给我来杯金汤力 -好的 |
[27:33] | It’s a go. | 开始上传 |
[27:34] | Roger that. Upload is underway. | 收到 正在上传 |
[27:48] | Call me when this is finished. | 完事后打给我 |
[27:54] | How we doing, Chris? | 进展如何 克里斯 |
[27:56] | Should I make a move? | 需要我行动吗 |
[27:59] | Chris, should I tango? | 克里斯 需要我动手吗 |
[28:08] | I’m gonna buy you more time. | 我给你争取点时间 |
[28:10] | – Sir, sir… – Hey, man. | -先生 先生 -老兄 |
[28:12] | – Hey, hey, get off me, man, get off me. – All right, relax. | -别碰我 别碰我 -好了 冷静 |
[28:14] | Come on, my buddies are in there, bro. | 拜托 我朋友在里面 老兄 |
[28:15] | All right, all right, okay. I’m leaving. | 好吧 好吧 我这就走 |
[28:17] | I’m leaving, all right? | 我这就走 可以了吗 |
[28:26] | It’s done. Move. | 搞定了 撤退 |
[28:29] | Hey, unhand me. Don’t touch me, man. | 把你的手拿开 别碰我 |
[28:32] | You touch me, I touch you, like that. | 你碰我一下 我就得这样碰你一下 |
[28:34] | – Relax. – Fine, fine, fine. | -冷静 -行 行 行 |
[28:35] | I’m leaving. You win. | 我这就走 你赢了 |
[28:36] | You win. Place is dead anyway. | 你赢了 反正这地方也无聊透顶 |
[28:45] | Whatever’s on his phone, we got. | 我们有他手机上的一切信息了 |
[28:52] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[28:53] | and boxing fans around the world… | 世界各地的拳击迷们… |
[28:57] | How much time do you think we have? | 你觉得我们还有多少时间 |
[29:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:01] | What are we going to do? | 我们要怎么做 |
[29:20] | They’re escorting Torres into the ring as we speak. | 这会儿他们正在护送托雷斯进入赛场 |
[29:22] | How we looking, Commander? | 情况如何 指挥官 |
[29:23] | Barkov’s been dialing one number all day. | 巴尔科夫整天都在拨打一个号码 |
[29:25] | I’m guessing he’s the kidnapper. | 我猜那就是绑匪的号码 |
[29:26] | Whoever he’s been calling is using a Skype number. | 他呼叫的人使用的是网络电话 |
[29:28] | Can’t ping the GPS ’cause there’s no phone to track. | 对方未使用手机 所以无法确定GPS信号 |
[29:31] | Okay, but the Internet would still leave a trail. | 不过使用网络还是会留下痕迹 |
[29:33] | Luca, call up any router in the city | 卢卡 找出全市 |
[29:34] | that logged that Skype number. | 登录过那个号码的路由器 |
[29:35] | Okay, grays are inactive, reds have connectivity, | 好了 灰色是未使用的 红色是已连接的 |
[29:38] | active bandwidth. | 且正在使用中 |
[29:39] | Can we ID those three locations? | 我们能识别那三个地点吗 |
[29:41] | The one on Commerce is a sports bar. | 商业大道上的是家体育酒吧 |
[29:43] | The one on Jackson is a public library. | 杰克逊街上的是个公共图书馆 |
[29:46] | And the one on Walnut? | 沃尔纳特街上的那个呢 |
[29:47] | East Town Theater. | 那是东城剧院 |
[29:49] | That’s been closed for years. | 已经关闭多年了 |
[29:50] | The place is huge. | 那地方很大 |
[29:51] | – It’d be a good hideout. – All right, listen up. | -是个绝佳藏匿点 -好了 听着 |
[29:53] | I need one of you to hang back. | 我需要你们中一人留在这里 |
[29:55] | When there’s news to deliver, | 到时候如果需要递话 |
[29:56] | I want someone here with Torres. | 我需要有人和托雷斯在一起 |
[29:57] | – I’ll do it. – All right, let’s move. | -我来 -好的 行动 |
[29:58] | With a record of 68-2, | 职业生涯战绩68胜2负 |
[30:01] | the Crenshaw Cobra, | 克伦肖眼镜蛇 |
[30:03] | the Mouth of South Central, | 中南区之声 |
[30:06] | L.A.’s own… | 洛杉矶本土拳手 |
[30:08] | Marlon Maxwell! | 马龙·麦克斯韦 |
[30:21] | Undefeated at 31-0, | 三十一场比赛中未尝败绩 |
[30:24] | the Man from Havana, | 来自哈瓦那的 |
[30:26] | the Caribbean King, | 加勒比之王 |
[30:28] | Gio… | 吉奥 |
[30:30] | Torres! | 托雷斯 |
[30:49] | Footsteps. | 有脚步声 |
[31:16] | All right. Come here. | 好了 来 |
[31:20] | – Can you move? – Yes. | -你能走吗 -可以 |
[31:22] | – I can do it. – Okay, come on. | -我可以的 -好 快走 |
[31:30] | – Nico! – You can make it out of here. Go. | -尼科 -你可以逃出去的 快走 |
[31:34] | No, listen. Go in there. | 不 听着 你进去 |
[31:35] | I’m gonna lock you in here. You’ll be safe. | 我把门锁上 你在这里面很安全 |
[31:38] | Trust me, they’re gonna think you escaped. | 相信我 他们会以为你逃走了 |
[31:39] | You just stay as quiet as possible. | 你尽量别出声就好 |
[31:54] | This is 20-David. Moving onto the premises. | 20D队正在接近建筑 |
[31:56] | Structure’s got three levels. | 这栋楼有三层 |
[31:57] | We got the theater and balcony above street level, | 一楼上面是剧院和包厢 |
[32:00] | – storage and boiler room below. – Roger that. | -下面是储藏室和锅炉房 -收到 |
[32:02] | Quiet on entry and move quick. Let’s go get ’em. | 悄悄进去 迅速行动 抓住他们 |
[32:18] | Unbelievable. Torres is losing badly. | 简直难以置信 托雷斯输得很惨 |
[32:21] | No one predicted this, and whoever says they did is lying. | 没人预料得到 说自己预料到了的都是在说谎 |
[32:24] | Maxwell is on fire. | 麦克斯韦状态极佳 |
[32:26] | Torres just doesn’t look like himself. | 托雷斯完全不在状态 |
[32:49] | This is 20-David. One suspect down. | 我是20D 一名嫌犯倒地 |
[32:51] | – Theater, basement level. – Help! | -我们在剧院地下一层 -救命 |
[32:56] | Esther, are you in there? | 埃丝特 你在里面吗 |
[32:57] | Help me, please. I’m alone. | 请救救我 我一个人在里面 |
[33:03] | Esther, it’s okay. I’m a cop. I’m a cop. You’re safe. | 埃丝特 没事了 我是警察 你安全了 |
[33:06] | – I’m in labor. – Okay. | -我要生了 -好 |
[33:07] | Put your arm around me. I got you. | 搭着我的肩膀 我扶着你 |
[33:10] | Let’s get you out of here. | 我们带你出去 |
[33:11] | Get her to the medic. She’s in labor. | 把她交给医护人员 她要生了 |
[34:02] | Deac! | 迪肯 |
[34:04] | There he is. | 他在那里 |
[34:06] | Esther, she’s still hiding. | 埃丝特 她还在躲着 |
[34:08] | No, she’s outside with the EMTs. | 没有 她在外面急救人员那里 |
[34:10] | Looks like she just went into labor. | 她好像要临盆了 |
[34:12] | We got all of Barkov’s crew. | 我们抓住了巴尔科夫所有手下 |
[34:14] | Man, it is good to see you, Schupatz. | 见到你真好 舒帕茨 |
[34:17] | It’s good to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[34:20] | All of you. | 你们大家 |
[34:26] | Down. | 倒地 |
[34:28] | Torres! Two… | 托雷斯 二… |
[34:29] | Hey. We got her. | 我们找到她了 |
[34:31] | Esther’s safe. | 埃丝特安全了 |
[34:33] | She’s safe. | 她安全了 |
[34:34] | Five… | 五… |
[34:36] | Six… | 六… |
[34:39] | Seven… | 七… |
[34:40] | He’s getting up! | 他爬起来了 |
[34:41] | Eight… | 八… |
[34:43] | Nine… | 九… |
[34:45] | ¿Está bien? | 你还好吗 |
[34:46] | Vámonos guantes. | 把手给我 |
[34:56] | Torres is turning the tide. | 托雷斯在扭转局势 |
[34:57] | He’s seizing control. | 他控制住了局面 |
[34:58] | Maxwell’s in trouble now. | 麦克斯韦现在有麻烦了 |
[35:00] | You know, here’s the fighter that I expected to see. | 这才是我希望看到的斗士 |
[35:03] | Torres taking Maxwell apart. | 托雷斯完胜麦克斯韦 |
[35:11] | Down! | 倒地 |
[35:14] | Three… Four… Five… | 三 四 五 |
[35:22] | Called a few shots today. Good job. | 你今天做了几个正确的决定 不错 |
[35:24] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[35:25] | You know, the more good people we have here at command, the better. | 指挥部越多精兵良将越好 |
[35:29] | Now, if you’ve taken a shine to helping oversee things, | 如果你能赏脸来帮我管理队伍 |
[35:31] | I could make some arrangements. | 我可以安排一下 |
[35:33] | That would be a different career track. | 那就是另一种职业轨迹了 |
[35:35] | To be honest, I don’t see myself in this role much longer. | 说实话 我不会再扮演这个角色了 |
[35:39] | I mention there’d be a bump in rank? Salary, too. | 忘了告诉你警衔会提升的 工资也是 |
[35:42] | I mean, that’d be nice. | 那确实不错 |
[35:44] | But I just need to be with my team. | 但是我得跟我的队伍一起 |
[35:47] | You’re still gonna try to pass the PFQ? | 你还要去试试体测吗 |
[35:49] | No, I’m not gonna try, I’m gonna do it. | 我不是试试 我一定会通过 |
[35:54] | Sorry, Ma, got held up at work. | 抱歉 妈妈 工作上有事耽误了 |
[35:57] | Welcome. Dinner’s almost ready. | 欢迎 晚餐马上就好 |
[35:59] | Mom, this is Bonnie. Bonnie, this is my mom, Fei. | 妈妈 这是邦妮 邦妮 这是我妈妈 菲 |
[36:02] | I’m so happy to finally meet you, Fei. | 很高兴终于见到你了 菲 |
[36:05] | You have a lovely home. | 你家很漂亮 |
[36:06] | It’s very inviting. | 很温馨 |
[36:08] | It’s nice to finally meet you, too. | 我也很高兴终于见到你了 |
[36:10] | I brought you these. I hope you don’t mind. | 我带了这些来 希望你别介意 |
[36:13] | Thank you. We’ll have them for dessert. | 谢谢 可以当作饭后甜点 |
[36:18] | I also brought an offering for the altar. | 我还带了祭奠用的祭品 |
[36:23] | Victor told me once these mints were his dad’s favorite. | 维克多跟我说过这薄荷糖是他爸爸的最爱 |
[36:30] | You’re very kind to honor our traditions. | 谢谢你能尊重我们的习俗 |
[36:43] | I’m not sure how to thank you. | 我都不知道要怎么感谢你们了 |
[36:48] | Padre. | 牧师 |
[36:52] | Mira. | 看 |
[36:54] | We name him Jorge. | 我们给他起名叫豪尔赫 |
[36:55] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[36:56] | Welcome to the world, little man. | 欢迎来到这世界上 小伙子 |
[37:03] | So I know this isn’t a great time, | 我知道现在不太合适 |
[37:04] | but the Cuban delegation is camped out down the hall. | 但是古巴代表团就在走廊尽头等着 |
[37:08] | This might be our only chance to talk. | 只有这个机会能跟你聊聊了 |
[37:10] | They chartered a flight to Havana for the both of you, | 他们给你俩安排了去哈瓦那的飞机 |
[37:12] | leaving first thing Monday morning. | 周一一早就出发 |
[37:14] | So I contacted | 所以我联系了 |
[37:15] | your immigration lawyer in San Francisco, | 你在旧金山的移民律师 |
[37:17] | and he said he’ll be here Sunday night. | 他说他周日晚上会来 |
[37:21] | My God. | 天呐 |
[37:25] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你们了 |
[37:30] | And he was so sweet. He brought me cold medicine | 他特别贴心 大半夜两点 |
[37:33] | and chicken noodle soup at 2:00 in the morning. | 给我带了感冒药和鸡汤面来 |
[37:35] | After working a full shift at SWAT. | 还是在特警队上了一整天班之后 |
[37:38] | That’s when I knew he was the one. | 那时我就知道他是我的真命天子 |
[37:41] | Victor has always been so considerate. | 维克多总是这么体贴 |
[37:44] | – Now, excuse me while I get dessert. – Sure. | -失陪一下 我去把甜品拿出来 -好 |
[37:51] | Amazing. I… I’ve been worrying about this problem for months, | 太好了 这事我担心了好几个月 |
[37:55] | and I had the solution in front of me the whole time. You. | 而答案一直都在我面前 就是你 |
[38:00] | You were the solution. | 你就是答案 |
[38:03] | You won my mom over by just being you. | 你只是做你自己就赢得了我妈的喜爱 |
[38:05] | Victor, thank you. That’s so sweet. | 维克多 谢谢你 这番话很暖心 |
[38:09] | I’m gonna find the bathroom. I’ll be back. | 我去洗手间 马上回来 |
[38:13] | – First door on your left. – Okay. | -左边第一间 -好 |
[38:20] | She’s nice, respectful, has good manners. | 她善良又尊重人 很有礼貌 |
[38:25] | She’s an amazing woman. | 她是好女人 |
[38:29] | Mom, I owe you an apology. | 妈 我得向你道歉 |
[38:32] | You had every right to be angry. | 你完全有理由生气 |
[38:34] | I should’ve introduced you to Bonnie a lot sooner. | 我早就该带邦妮来见你 |
[38:38] | I owe you an apology, too. | 我也得向你道歉 |
[38:41] | I know it seems like I favor your brother, | 我知道看上去我更偏爱你哥哥 |
[38:45] | and that’s because often I have. | 那是因为我确实经常偏心他 |
[38:49] | I love both of you. | 我爱你们俩 |
[38:51] | You’re each special in your own way. | 你们都有自己的特别之处 |
[38:53] | Jacob reminds me of your father. | 雅各布让我想起了你父亲 |
[38:56] | So quiet, | 安静温和 |
[38:58] | so studious. | 勤奋用功 |
[39:00] | Maybe I was harder on you because you’re like me. | 也许我对你更严格 是因为你更像我 |
[39:04] | Independent, | 独立自主 |
[39:05] | strong, the rebel of the family. | 坚韧不屈 家中的叛逆分子 |
[39:10] | I would like to get to know Bonnie. | 我想好好了解一下邦妮 |
[39:13] | And after tonight, | 今晚之后 |
[39:18] | I know your grandfather would want Bonnie to have these. | 我知道你外公也会希望邦妮拥有这个 |
[39:26] | Ma… | 妈 |
[39:29] | They’re-they’re beautiful. | 镯子太漂亮了 |
[39:33] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈 |
[39:41] | Hey, what’re you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[39:43] | I was just looking at some pictures of Deon. | 只是在看迪恩的照片 |
[39:45] | – Okay. – I was thinking maybe life is supposed to be like this, | -好 -我在想也许人生就该这样 |
[39:49] | you know? | 你知道吗 |
[39:50] | My dad was in jail most of my life, | 我人生中的大部分时间我爸都在牢里 |
[39:52] | and his dad wasn’t there for most of his, either. | 他爸大部分时间也没陪在他身边 |
[39:55] | That’s a tragic legacy… | 祖传悲剧 |
[39:58] | but it’s a legacy that you, as a black man in 2020, | 但这个传承 你 一个二零二零年的黑人男子 |
[40:01] | have the responsibility, more than most, to break. | 你比多数人都有责任去打破它 |
[40:06] | I don’t know if it’s my place to say this, | 不知道我是否有资格这么说 |
[40:07] | but, hell, I’m gonna say it anyway. | 但是我还是要说 |
[40:09] | When I became a father, I made a lot of mistakes, just like you. | 我当上父亲时 和你一样做错了很多事 |
[40:13] | I found myself facing a lot of challenges | 我发现自己因为这些错 |
[40:16] | because of those mistakes. | 要面对很多挑战 |
[40:18] | Sometimes I gave up, | 有时我放弃 |
[40:20] | got tired of the fight. | 厌倦奋斗 |
[40:22] | But giving up on my kids, even temporarily, | 但放弃我的孩子 哪怕只是暂时的 |
[40:26] | that was the biggest mistake. | 都是我一生中最大的错误 |
[40:31] | Deon’s just a baby. He’s not gonna remember none of this. | 迪恩还只是个婴儿 他是不会记得这些的 |
[40:34] | You’re not fighting to be the father of the baby, | 你不是在争取做一个婴儿的父亲 |
[40:37] | you’re fighting to be the father for the rest of his life. | 而是在争取做他余生的父亲 |
[40:40] | And, D, I can tell you, | 小D 我可以告诉你 |
[40:43] | if you don’t fight now, | 如果你现在不争取 |
[40:47] | you’ll lose the best thing that ever happened to you. | 你就会失去你人生中最美好的事物 |
[40:57] | I’m… I’m sorry, I-I guess I should… | 对不起 看来我应该… |
[40:59] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[41:01] | Stay. Please. | 别走 别走 |
[41:06] | Look, truth is, I do want to be a father to Deon… | 说实话 我想成为迪恩的父亲 |
[41:13] | but I don’t have the money for a lawyer, | 但是我没有钱请律师 |
[41:15] | and I’m scared I’m-a make the wrong decisions. | 而且我害怕自己会做出错误的选择 |
[41:17] | Being there for him makes up for a lot of mistakes. | 陪伴着他可以弥补很多过错 |
[41:24] | And if you need help, | 如果你需要帮助 |
[41:25] | you got two generations of Harrelson men | 两代哈里森家的人 |
[41:27] | right here who have your back. | 都会支持你 |
[41:32] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[41:35] | Just don’t ask me to change no diapers. | 只要别让我换尿布就行 |
[41:38] | Hey, kid, go get your notebook. | 孩子 把你的笔记本拿来 |
[41:40] | We can make a list of the things | 我们可以列一张表 |
[41:41] | that we might need to apply for visitations. | 列出申请探视所需的材料 |
[41:49] | Son. | 儿子 |
[41:54] | I appreciate you for letting me back in your life. | 我很感激你让我重新回到你的人生中 |