时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – How’s your mom doing? – Good. Uh, transplant took. | -你妈妈还好吗 -挺好 手术顺利 |
[00:04] | She’s out of prison, too, | 她还出狱了 |
[00:05] | living at the halfway house. Thanks for asking. | 目前住在过渡疗养所 谢谢关心 |
[00:07] | 20-Squad might not be re-forming. | 20小队可能没法重组了 |
[00:09] | What’s Hondo got to say about this? | 洪都是什么看法 |
[00:10] | Rumor is he’s in Mexico, | 据说他去了墨西哥 |
[00:11] | but nobody from SWAT’s heard from him. | 但他没联系特警队的任何人 |
[00:13] | I’m sorry I haven’t given you an answer about us. | 抱歉我一直没给你一个答复 |
[00:15] | I don’t want you to feel pressured. | 我不想让你觉得有压力 |
[00:17] | When I was in Germany, I, um… I didn’t need | 我在德国时 我不需要 |
[00:19] | 20-Squad to get me through my time away, but I did need you. | 20队来帮我熬过那些日子 但我真的需要你 |
[00:23] | Soon as we get the new assignments, I’m asking you out. | 只要我们拿到新的调令 我就要约你出去 |
[00:26] | It’s time to get back to work. | 是时候回来工作了 |
[00:27] | – 20-Squad’s been reinstated. – Who’s team leader? | -20小队已经恢复了 -谁是领队 |
[00:30] | Sanchez comes to us | 桑切斯这次来 |
[00:31] | with the commission’s full seal of approval. | 局里可全都批了 |
[00:33] | Why are you here, exactly? | 你来这究竟有什么目的 |
[00:35] | This is SWAT. | 这可是特警队 |
[00:36] | This is the brass ring every cop’s reaching for. | 这可是所有警察梦寐以求的好机会 |
[00:38] | Look, I know you. There’s no way that you’d do that | 听着 我了解你 你不可能这样做 |
[00:40] | unless there was something in it for you. | 除非你能从中获益 |
[00:41] | This whole thing with Sanchez– it doesn’t strike you as wrong? | 桑切斯这整件事 你不觉得有点不对劲吗 |
[00:45] | Luca, I knew what I was coming back to. | 卢卡 我早就想好回来会面对什么了 |
[00:47] | There’s no way a guy like Sanchez | 桑切斯这种人回到这里来 |
[00:48] | comes back here without an agenda. | 一定是有所图谋 |
[00:50] | When the bosses heard that you were returning to SWAT, | 上司们听说你要回归特警队的时候 |
[00:52] | they came up with a plan. Rodrigo Sanchez. | 他们想了一个计划 罗德里戈·桑切斯 |
[00:54] | They sent him to get you to quit. | 他们派他去把你弄走 |
[00:56] | Sanchez is in on this? | 桑切斯有份参与这件事吗 |
[01:07] | Tomas, we got what we came for. | 托马斯 拿到我们想要的了 |
[01:09] | Let’s get out of here. | 赶紧离开这里 |
[01:12] | – Sentinel? – Yeah, I think they’re still in there. | -哨兵 -对 我想他们还在里面 |
[01:15] | Whoa, man. What the hell you doing? | 天呐 你在搞什么 |
[01:17] | Stay there. | 别动 |
[01:20] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天呐 天呐 |
[01:22] | Tomas Hernandez? | 托马斯·赫尔南德斯 |
[01:24] | We know you’re in there. | 我们知道你在里面 |
[01:31] | Reports of shots fired, | 有人报警说听到枪声 |
[01:32] | 600 block of North Bell Street. | 北贝尔街600街区 |
[01:34] | 22-David to Command. | 22D呼叫指挥部 |
[01:35] | Show 26-David and me responding. | 26D和我正在响应 |
[01:40] | 911 caller said there might be up to four shooters. | 911接线员说可能至多有四名枪手 |
[01:42] | Figures. The one day we carpool in to work. | 猜到了 我们总有一天会拼车去上班 |
[01:44] | 22D 22-David, | |
[01:45] | the next responding officer is five minutes out. | 下一名响应警员五分钟后到 |
[01:48] | Okay. Looks like we’re flying solo. Let’s go. | 好的 看来我们要单干了 走吧 |
[01:54] | LAPD. | 洛城警局 |
[01:54] | Hands in the air. Hands in the air. | 举起手来 举起手来 |
[01:56] | We’re just recording for the Sentinel app. | 我们只是在为哨兵应用拍视频 |
[01:58] | Look, get across the street and take cover. | 听着 到街对面找好掩护 |
[02:00] | Do not approach, or we’ll arrest you. You got it? | 不要靠近 否则会逮捕你们 明白吗 |
[02:02] | Drop that bat. | 放下球棒 |
[02:34] | LAPD! Drop your weapon! | 洛城警局 放下武器 |
[02:34] | – Don’t shoot! – Drop the weapon. Drop it! | -别开枪 -放下武器 放下 |
[02:36] | – Don’t shoot. – Drop the gun | -别开枪 -把枪放下 |
[02:37] | and put your hands behind your back. | 把手放在背后 |
[02:39] | I’m not who you’re looking for. | 我不是你们要找的人 |
[02:41] | – You the homeowner? – No, I live a few blocks away. | -你是房主 -不 我住在几个街区外 |
[02:43] | I’m just trying to help out. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[02:44] | Hey, miss, we’re LAPD. We’re gonna get you some help, okay? | 小姐 我们是洛城警局 我们会帮你的 好吗 |
[02:46] | Can you tell me your name? | 能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[02:48] | Luca, she should get – to a hospital ASAP. | 卢卡 她应该尽快去医院 |
[02:50] | 22-David. We’re Code 4, one suspect in custody. | 22D 无需支援 一名嫌犯已被控制 |
[02:52] | Requesting emergency transport for one victim. | 请求紧急转移一名受害者 |
[02:55] | Multiple GSWs. | 多处枪伤 |
[02:56] | If you don’t live here, how’d you know she needed help? | 如果你不住在这里 你怎么知道她需要帮助 |
[02:58] | I saw a robbery alert pop up on Sentinel, so I rushed over. | 我看到哨兵上有抢劫警报 就赶过来了 |
[03:01] | She’s going into shock. | 她要休克了 |
[03:14] | Whatever went down here, | 我猜这里刚发生的事 |
[03:15] | I take it it woke up the whole neighborhood. | 吵醒了整个社区 |
[03:16] | Yeah. Looks like an attempted robbery gone bad. | 是啊 看起来像是抢劫未遂后罪行升级 |
[03:18] | Gunshot victim’s on route to the hospital as we speak. | 受害者正在去医院的路上 |
[03:21] | – Where’s Street? – He got called back to HQ. | -斯特里特在哪 -他被叫回总部了 |
[03:23] | Hicks wanted to see him. Something urgent. | 希克斯想见他 有急事 |
[03:25] | – Everything okay? – We’re in the dark on that, too. | -一切还好吗 -我们也一无所知 |
[03:28] | Probably the way Sanchez wants it. | 可能这正是桑切斯想要的 |
[03:30] | I looped Deac in on him. | 我跟迪肯说了他的事 |
[03:32] | So how are we gonna handle him now, going forward? | 之后我们要怎么对付他 |
[03:34] | Still working that out. | 还在想办法 |
[03:35] | If he’s playing games in the field, that could be a safety issue. | 如果他在实战中耍花招 会影响到安全问题 |
[03:38] | Deac’s right. | 迪肯是对的 |
[03:38] | 20-Squad will have your back. I’ll tell the team. | 20小队会支持你的 我去跟大家说 |
[03:42] | Let’s keep it between us for now. | 暂时不要告诉别人 |
[03:44] | Till we find out what Sanchez is really after. | 我们先找出桑切斯真正的目的 |
[03:46] | Whatever it is, he ain’t gonna win. | 不管是什么 他不会得逞的 |
[03:48] | In the meantime, let’s get some witness statements. | 现在我们先去听听目击者的证词吧 |
[04:00] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[04:03] | Why don’t you sit down, Jim? | 不如你先坐下吧 吉姆 |
[04:08] | It’s my mom, isn’t it? | 是我妈妈 对不对 |
[04:10] | I’m sorry to have to tell you this, but | 很遗憾要告诉你 但是 |
[04:12] | your mother passed away. | 你母亲去世了 |
[04:19] | When? | 什么时候的事 |
[04:20] | – This morning. – How’d she die? | -今天早上 -她是怎么死的 |
[04:23] | It’s too early to say, | 下结论还太早 |
[04:24] | but there were no signs of force or trauma. | 但没有暴力或者外伤的迹象 |
[04:27] | But drugs? | 毒品呢 |
[04:31] | Paraphernalia and residue were found on the scene, | 在现场找到了吸毒用具和毒品残余 |
[04:34] | so, probably, yeah. | 所以 有可能 |
[04:35] | So, uh, I donated a piece of my liver | 所以说我冒着生命危险做了场手术 |
[04:37] | in a risky surgery to give her a second– | 给她捐了一部分肝脏 好让她能有第二次 |
[04:41] | well, no, 12th chance– | 不对 是第十二次机会 |
[04:44] | and she’s out of prison less than two months… | 而她仅仅出狱不到两个月… |
[04:50] | …and she OD’s. | 就吸毒过量而死了 |
[04:52] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[04:53] | You’re gonna have intense feelings. | 你会经历巨大的情感冲击 |
[04:55] | It’s understandable, and it’s normal. | 我们非常能够理解 也很正常 |
[04:58] | – I’m here to talk, if you need. – Thank you. | -有需要 随时来找我聊聊 -谢谢 |
[05:00] | I’ll clear your bereavement with Sergeant Sanchez. | 我会告知桑切斯警司你要请丧假 |
[05:02] | You take all the time you need. | 想休息多久都可以 |
[05:03] | No, I’d rather stay | 不 我想留下 |
[05:04] | and focus on work. | 把注意力放在工作上 |
[05:06] | You might want to take two or three days to process things. | 可能你需要休息两到三天来消化这件事 |
[05:09] | Grief takes many different forms. | 悲痛有很多种表现形式 |
[05:10] | None of them are predictable. | 哪一个都无法预料 |
[05:12] | Grief might not be predictable, but she was. | 悲痛也许无法预料 但她可以预料 |
[05:15] | Look, everyone here knows | 大家都清楚 |
[05:19] | my relationship with my mom was messed up. | 我和我妈妈的关系一团乱 |
[05:22] | I loved her, | 我爱她 |
[05:24] | but at least now, I know she’s at peace. | 但至少现在我知道她安息了 |
[05:29] | Sir… | 长官 |
[05:31] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[05:36] | Look, um, | 听着 |
[05:39] | if your focus slips at all, | 如果你无法百分百专注 |
[05:42] | I’m pulling you from the field, understood? | 我会把你从外勤撤下来 明白吗 |
[05:45] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:48] | Sorry about your mom, Jim. | 你妈妈的事我很难过 吉姆 |
[05:52] | Back to work. | 回去工作吧 |
[05:59] | Right call? | 这样做对吗 |
[06:00] | Situation like this, there’s no right call. | 这种情况没有标准答案 |
[06:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:11] | Look, I already told you guys, | 我已经告诉你们了 |
[06:12] | I was just trying save Serena from the robbers | 我只是想把塞丽娜从抢劫犯手上救下来 |
[06:14] | Tomas Hernandez and his buddies. | 就是托马斯·赫尔南德斯和他的手下 |
[06:16] | You affiliated with Tomas’s crew? | 你是托马斯他们一伙的 |
[06:18] | – Then how do you know his name? – It’s all over Sentinel. | -那你怎么知道他的名字 -哨兵上都有啊 |
[06:19] | Sentinel Guard? You mean the public safety app? | 哨兵 你是说那个公共安全应用吗 |
[06:22] | I just downloaded Facebook, like, last month | 我上个月才下载了脸书 |
[06:24] | so someone’s got to fill me in on the technicalities. | 所以得有谁给我讲讲这些技术玩意儿 |
[06:26] | Sentinel Guard’s an app that pulls crime info off | 哨兵是一款应用 从警用无线电中 |
[06:27] | of police scanners and publishes it to users in the area. | 截获犯罪信息并发布给该地区的用户 |
[06:30] | It also lets users report crimes and submit tips. | 它也让用户报告犯罪和提交线索 |
[06:32] | I thought that’s what 911 is for. | 我觉得那不是911的事吗 |
[06:34] | – Cops don’t care about this crew. – Says you. | -警察才不管这个团伙呢 -那是你说的 |
[06:36] | You think we showed up here on a whim? | 你觉得我们是脑袋一热来的吗 |
[06:38] | Hernandez and his buddies have been | 赫尔南德斯和他的手下 |
[06:39] | preying on this neighborhood for weeks. | 欺凌这一带邻里有好几个星期了 |
[06:41] | They just shot the owner of Leavitt’s Pharmacy yesterday. | 他们昨天还枪击了莱维特药房的老板 |
[06:43] | So when I heard they were here at Serena’s house, | 所以当我听到他们来了塞丽娜家 |
[06:45] | I stepped in. | 我就出手了 |
[06:45] | Well, you playing vigilante might have got your neighbor killed. | 或许正是你的行侠仗义害得你邻居丢了性命 |
[06:48] | That thought ever cross your mind? | 你想到过这个吗 |
[06:49] | Look, I got here before you guys did. | 我比你们到得早 |
[06:50] | I’m just trying to defend my neighborhood. | 我只是想要保卫我的社区 |
[06:52] | Lot of the Sentinel users would do the same. | 很多哨兵的用户都会这么做的 |
[06:55] | Good Samaritan or not, you better hope | 不管是不是做好事 你最好祈祷 |
[06:57] | none of the bullets in Serena trace back to your gun. | 塞丽娜身上的子弹不是你的枪里发射出去的 |
[07:00] | If he’s telling the truth, | 如果他说的是真话 |
[07:01] | we’ve still got three violent robbers out there. | 我们还有三名暴力抢劫犯在逃呢 |
[07:03] | Plus angry civilians itching to turn vigilante. | 再加上愤怒的平民摩拳擦掌想要行侠仗义 |
[07:05] | Looks like we better help RHD find these guys | 看来我们最好协助劫案凶杀专案组抓住他们 |
[07:07] | before robberies turn into homicides. | 避免抢劫升级成为凶杀 |
[07:50] | Looks like the homeowner who got shot, Serena Fuentes, | 被枪击的房主塞丽娜·富恩特斯 |
[07:53] | is gonna pull through, | 没有生命危险 |
[07:54] | no thanks to that vigilante neighbor. | 但不是那个义务警员邻居的功劳 |
[07:56] | That would be Marc Grantley. | 那位大侠叫马克·格兰特利 |
[07:57] | No priors, legally registered firearm, | 没有前科 合法登记过的枪支 |
[07:59] | lives a few blocks down from Serena. | 住在离塞丽娜家几条街以外 |
[08:01] | All signs indicate that he’s telling the truth | 所有迹象表明他说是实话 |
[08:03] | about Tomas Hernandez doing the shooting. | 是托马斯·赫尔南德斯开的枪 |
[08:04] | RHD’s been tracking Hernandez for a few weeks, | 劫案凶杀专案组追踪赫尔南德斯已经数周了 |
[08:06] | but we haven’t made much headway. | 但我们没有什么进展 |
[08:08] | No known address. We haven’t got a clear look at his associates. | 没有已知住址 也没人看到他同伙的相貌 |
[08:11] | – Buttoned-up crew? – Not especially, | -行事很隐秘的团伙 -也不是 |
[08:13] | but they’re growing more violent by the day, | 但他们越来越暴力了 |
[08:14] | and I’m up to my eyeballs in open cases. | 我忙得焦头烂额 |
[08:17] | Could really use your help on this one. | 非常需要你们帮我查这起案子 |
[08:18] | Well, what are friends for, Detective? | 帮朋友义不容辞 警探 |
[08:20] | Tomas Hernandez. Record for assault, | 托马斯·赫尔南德斯 有袭击他人的案底 |
[08:20] | 刑事报告 托马斯·赫尔南德斯 | |
[08:22] | suspected in over a half dozen armed robberies, | 涉嫌六起持械抢劫 |
[08:24] | most recent one being Serena Fuentes’s home | 最近一起是在塞丽娜·富恩特斯家 |
[08:27] | and Leavitt’s Pharmacy. | 和莱维特药房 |
[08:28] | They hit the pharmacy yesterday, shot two workers. | 他们昨天袭击的药房 开枪射了两名员工 |
[08:30] | – Any luck with surveillance footage? – No dice. | -监控录像有线索吗 -没有 |
[08:32] | But we’re not the only ones looking for him. | 但并不是只有我们在找他 |
[08:34] | Are you talking about the wannabe jokers | 你是说在哨兵应用上 |
[08:35] | – on the Sentinel Guard app? – No. | -想成为小丑的那群人吗 -不是 |
[08:37] | Talking about Hernandez’s gambling problem. | 我指的是赫尔南德斯的赌博问题 |
[08:39] | He’s got ties to Mikhal Kovic, aka… | 他和米哈尔·科维奇有关系 又叫做 |
[08:41] | Russian Mike. | 俄罗斯迈克 |
[08:42] | – Tan, haven’t we dealt with this guy before? – Yeah. | -谭 我们以前是不是和这家伙打过交道 -对 |
[08:44] | If Hernandez racked up some gambling debts, | 如果赫尔南德斯欠下了赌博债务 |
[08:46] | he could be getting desperate. | 他可能走投无路了 |
[08:46] | Would explain the uptick in violence. | 能解释他为什么转为暴力犯罪 |
[08:48] | You and Chris talk to Russian Mike, | 你和克里斯去跟俄罗斯迈克谈谈 |
[08:49] | see what Hernandez owes him. | 看看赫尔南德斯欠他多少 |
[08:51] | You can fill us in on any leads on the other two suspects. | 如果有跟另外两个嫌犯有关的线索 告诉我们 |
[08:53] | Will do. | 好的 |
[08:53] | Hey, Commander, we got another issue. | 长官 我们有别的麻烦了 |
[08:56] | I downloaded the Sentinel Guard app. | 我下载了哨兵应用 |
[08:57] | A lot of users are praising Marc for intervening today. | 很多用户都很赞赏马克今天介入这事的行为 |
[09:00] | Well, everybody loves an underdog. | 大家都同情弱者 |
[09:01] | Yeah, well, we’re likely to have a hell of a lot more of them. | 是的 但是这人数有点太多了 |
[09:04] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[09:05] | The CEO of Sentinel Guard, Vince Jones, | 哨兵的首席执行官 文思·琼斯 |
[09:07] | 帮助哨兵找到托马斯·赫尔南德斯的下落 赢得十万美元奖金 | |
[09:07] | just put a $100,000 bounty out on our suspect. | 发布了十万美元悬赏找到嫌犯 |
[09:09] | Oh, great. All right, look, reach out to the CEO. | 真会添乱 行 跟首席执行官联系 |
[09:13] | If he’s got this many users interested in the case, | 如果他让这么多用户对这起案子感兴趣 |
[09:15] | maybe’s he’s got some information we could use. | 也许他有些有用的信息 |
[09:25] | You can say, “I told you so” | 关于给我妈妈做手术的事 |
[09:26] | about me doing the surgery for my mom, | 你可以说 我早就告诉过你了 |
[09:29] | but I couldn’t live with myself | 但是如果我不给她生存的机会 |
[09:30] | if I hadn’t given her every chance. | 我一辈子也无法心安 |
[09:32] | Even if she did throw it all away. | 尽管她并不珍惜 |
[09:35] | I really admired you for doing that for her. | 我真的很敬佩你为她做的一切 |
[09:38] | It scared me that you were putting yourself at risk, | 你不顾自己的生命 真的吓到我了 |
[09:41] | but I admired it. | 但我很敬佩你 |
[09:49] | You need me, I’m here. | 如果你需要 我随叫随到 |
[09:53] | I got to help Burrows | 我得帮巴罗斯 |
[09:54] | dig through some new surveillance footage, but, uh, | 仔细翻看新的监控录像 但是 |
[09:57] | tell that grumpy Russian I said “Hi.” | 替我跟那个暴躁的俄罗斯人打个招呼 |
[10:07] | You got anything with actual sugar, | 这里有正儿八经的含糖饮料吗 |
[10:09] | or is everyone here on some juice butt cleanse from hell? | 还是说所有人都在喝果汁清肠 |
[10:11] | Frank’s burger joint is still open if you’re craving some grease. | 如果你想吃肉的话弗兰克的汉堡店还开着 |
[10:14] | Best news I’ve had all day. | 好消息是我一天都有空 |
[10:18] | Sanchez, you got a second? It’s about Street. | 桑切斯 你有时间吗 是斯特里特的事 |
[10:21] | Yeah, Hicks told me about his mom. | 有 希克斯跟我说了他妈妈的事 |
[10:23] | She sounds like a real piece of work. | 他妈妈听起来挺烦人的 |
[10:25] | Well, there’s a lot of history there, not much of it good. | 他们之前发生了很多事 没几件好事 |
[10:27] | But that’s why I think it might be smart | 所以我觉得 |
[10:28] | to let Street take a couple days off. | 最好让斯特里特休息几天 |
[10:30] | To process it all. | 让他平复一下心情 |
[10:31] | Yeah? Well, Street says he wants to keep rolling. | 是吗 但斯特里特说想继续值班 |
[10:33] | He hasn’t always had the best judgement | 每次一遇上跟他妈妈有关的事情 |
[10:34] | when it comes to his mom. | 他就没法好好判断 |
[10:36] | Somebody might need to step in and help guide him. | 需要有人出面引导一下他 |
[10:40] | Yeah, I don’t… I don’t think that’s my place. | 我觉得这不是我该管的事 |
[10:42] | Or yours. | 也不该你管 |
[10:44] | He’s an adult, yeah? | 他是成年人了 |
[10:46] | I’m just looking out for a teammate. | 我只是想关心我的队友 |
[10:51] | Yeah, I appreciate your concern, but it’s my call. | 我很感激你的关心 但我有我的主意 |
[10:54] | I’m keeping him on. | 我会让他继续上班 |
[10:58] | You want a burger or fries? My treat. | 你想吃汉堡或薯条吗 我请你 |
[10:59] | No, I’m good. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[11:08] | No, no, no. You tell Campos | 不不不 你告诉坎波斯 |
[11:10] | that if he wants to bet on Cleveland, he pays his damn tab. | 如果他想在克利夫兰下注 先把账单付了 |
[11:14] | Till then, I don’t want to hear it. | 否则 我不想再听到这件事 |
[11:16] | How’s business, Mikhal? | 生意如何 米哈尔 |
[11:19] | Cops here to steal another one of my son’s prized possessions? | 警察又要来偷我儿子的心爱之物吗 |
[11:22] | Nope. Our bat hunting days are over. | 不 我们的蝙蝠狩猎日早就结束了 |
[11:24] | Besides, your son got a better end of that deal. | 再说了 你儿子最后得到了更好的礼物 |
[11:26] | So what is it this time? | 这次又是什么事 |
[11:27] | We’re looking for one of your associates, | 我们在找你的一位熟人 |
[11:29] | – Tomas Hernandez. – Not familiar. | -托马斯·赫尔南德斯 -不熟 |
[11:30] | You sure? We hear he’s been placing bets | 你确定吗 我们听说他一直在一个 |
[11:31] | with a bookie they call “Russian Mike.” | 人称”俄罗斯迈克”的赌注经纪这下注 |
[11:33] | Is there another Russian Mike taking bets in town? | 这座城市里还有别人叫俄罗斯迈克吗 |
[11:36] | I’m no bookie. | 我不是赌注经纪 |
[11:36] | I loaned Tomas 25 grand, and now he’s MIA. | 我借托马斯2万5千美元 他现在失踪了 |
[11:41] | I want my money back. | 我想拿回我的钱 |
[11:42] | I’m sure Tomas knows you’re looking to recover your losses? | 托马斯一定知道你想挽回损失 |
[11:45] | With interest, | 连本带利 |
[11:46] | and he better hope you find him before my people do. | 他最好希望在被我的人找到前 被你们找到 |
[11:48] | Unless you want to risk an abetting charge, | 除非你想被指控教唆 |
[11:50] | better call off your dogs. | 最好叫你的人收手 |
[11:52] | Can’t stop what’s already set in motion. | 覆水难收 |
[11:54] | Hey, you’re not the one we’re after, | 听着 你不是我们要找的人 |
[11:56] | but if you want that to change… | 不过 你要是想被抓的话 |
[12:02] | He mentioned something about… | 他提到过 |
[12:04] | needing the money for his brother. | 需要钱帮助他哥哥 |
[12:07] | That’s all I got for you. | 我知道这些了 |
[12:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:18] | Vince Jones, I’m Sergeant Kay, this is Off… | 文思·琼斯 我是凯警司 这是 |
[12:21] | Officer Luca. | 卢卡警官 |
[12:24] | Come on. You’re the star of our top user post today. | 你可是今天我们最热用户发帖中的大明星 |
[12:26] | Thanks in part to you, Sentinel moved | 多亏了你 哨兵在今早 |
[12:28] | across the one-million user threshold this morning. | 突破了百万用户大关 |
[12:31] | This must be very exciting new for you. | 你应该很开心听到这个消息 |
[12:32] | Yeah, it’s a big day for us. | 对我们来说 是个大日子 |
[12:33] | Well, then we won’t take too much of your time. | 那个 我们不会占用你太多时间 |
[12:35] | We’re hoping to get all the data | 我们希望能拿到 |
[12:36] | that your company’s compiled on Tomas Hernandez. | 有关托马斯·赫尔南德斯的所有数据 |
[12:38] | Oh, our users are sending in tons of tips on that case. | 用户发布了许多有关那个案件的线索 |
[12:41] | They’re very eager to catch Tomas and his crew. | 非常想要抓到他和他的团伙 |
[12:42] | – Well, the police should be the ones catching them. – Yeah. | -这应该是警察的事情 -没错 |
[12:45] | You should be, but you’re overworked, | 本该如此 但是警方案件过多 |
[12:46] | you’re outnumbered, you’re underfunded. | 缺少人手还资金不足 |
[12:48] | Sentinel Guard is designed to help the police | 哨兵就是为帮助警方而生 |
[12:50] | by using community resources to solve crimes. | 利用社区资源解决犯罪事件 |
[12:52] | It also encourages untrained civilians to engage | 但它也鼓励了那些未经训练的平民 |
[12:54] | with armed and dangerous suspects. | 去和携带武器的危险嫌疑人对抗 |
[12:56] | Or turn vigilante, like this morning. | 或是鼓励他们成为义务警员 就像今早 |
[12:58] | Your user’s actions almost got a woman killed. | 你的用户差点害一名女士丧命 |
[13:00] | We don’t encourage that kind of behavior. | 平台并不鼓励这样的行为 |
[13:02] | We ask that our users only observe and report back | 我们只是让用户去观察并上报 |
[13:04] | to help you do your jobs better. | 以此协助警方的工作 |
[13:06] | Your $100,000 bounty just now says otherwise. | 但你悬赏十万美金可就变了性质 |
[13:11] | Tell me this. What do you think would have happened | 那你跟我说 如果哨兵不介入 |
[13:13] | to that woman this morning had a Sentinel user not intervened? | 今早的那位女士会是怎样的下场 |
[13:16] | Maybe she might actually be dead. | 可能她就真的死了 |
[13:21] | Okay, well, if Sentinel Guard is designed to help cops, | 按你说 哨兵是为了帮助警察而生 |
[13:24] | why don’t you give us all the information | 那不如把用户上报的 |
[13:25] | that your users have collected on Tomas Hernandez | 有关托马斯·赫尔南德斯的所有信息 |
[13:27] | images, videos, all of it. | 图片视频全给我们 |
[13:31] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[13:32] | I’ll have my assistant send over the data ASAP. | 我让我助理尽快将所有数据发给你们 |
[13:34] | – Thank you. – All right. | -多谢 -好了 |
[13:39] | Heard you guys got Vince Jones to cough up data | 听说 你们从文思·琼斯那 |
[13:41] | from the Sentinel Guard app. | 拿到了哨兵的数据 |
[13:42] | Yeah, for what that’s worth. | 拿到了 这一趟挺值 |
[13:43] | Apparently, the files just came in– all 900 of them. | 文件刚来 一共有900个 |
[13:46] | Hernandez’s bookie mentioned | 赫尔南德斯的赌注经纪提到 |
[13:47] | that his debt might be related to his brother. | 他的债可能与他哥哥有关 |
[13:49] | – Maybe that helps? – Yeah, I’m looking into it. | -可能对破案有帮助 -行 我去查查 |
[13:51] | – Thanks. – One other problem. I just checked | -谢了 -还有个问题 我刚看了一下 |
[13:53] | the applicants list for this year’s SWAT Academy. | 今年特警队学院的申请人 |
[13:56] | – There are zero women on it. – I know. | -没有一个女性 -我知道 |
[13:57] | – I know. I… I’m trying to figure that out. – What do you mean? | -我也正在想办法 -什么意思 |
[14:00] | The female applicants that we did have pulled themselves | 我们所有的女性申请者 |
[14:02] | from consideration at the last second, including Fowler. | 在最后都退出了 包括福勒 |
[14:05] | I thought Fowler was training with Luca | 福勒不是跟着卢卡训练吗 |
[14:07] | – for that exact purpose. – Me, too. | -就为了进特警队学院 -我也是这么想的 |
[14:08] | This came out of the blue. I’ve asked Hicks | 这事挺突然的 我问过希克斯 |
[14:11] | to extend the application window by 48 hours. | 让他把申请时间再延长两天 |
[14:14] | I-I just don’t know if that’s enough time for us to fix this. | 不知道时间够不够来解决这个问题 |
[14:26] | What happened? | 你怎么了 |
[14:26] | I sprained my ankle in SWAT Academy. | 我在特警队学院把脚踝扭伤了 |
[14:29] | That’s why you pulled your name from consideration? | 所以你就撤销了申请吗 |
[14:32] | Sprains heal quickly, and we can really use you here. | 扭伤很快就好 你在这能有所作为的 |
[14:34] | No offense, but I wasn’t even sure you liked me, | 无意冒犯 不过我都不知道你是否喜欢我 |
[14:36] | let alone wanted me on SWAT. | 更别说让我留在特警 |
[14:38] | Pretty sure this is the longest conversation we’ve ever had. | 这可能是咱俩对话最长的一次 |
[14:40] | When you joined, | 你加入特警的时候 |
[14:41] | I was going through a lot. | 我正经历些难过的事情 |
[14:42] | My friend died right in front of me. | 我的好朋友在我面前死去 |
[14:44] | It really spun me out. | 我难受了好久 |
[14:46] | – I’m so sorry. – No, I’m sorry. | -不好意思 -应该是我跟你说才对 |
[14:48] | I should have been more supportive. | 我应该多帮帮你的 |
[14:50] | Truth is, SWAT needs more women like you. | 实话说 特警队需要你这样的女性 |
[14:55] | I was interested, but I decided | 我挺感兴趣的 但我决定 |
[14:58] | not to take the risks that come with trying out. | 不去承担因尝试而带来的风险 |
[15:00] | – What do you mean? – I took a closer look at | -什么意思 -我仔细了解了一下 |
[15:02] | the SWAT training and fitness standards. | 特警队训练和身体素质的标准 |
[15:04] | Not only are they out of date, | 不仅标准已经过时 |
[15:05] | they’re biased in favor of male cadets. | 还更倾向于男性学员 |
[15:07] | You’ve got the skills and drive | 你有能力 有胆识 |
[15:08] | to get past all the boys’ club nonsense. | 突破那些男人们设下的壁垒 |
[15:10] | This isn’t a willpower issue. It goes deeper than that. | 光有意志力不够 还需要更多 |
[15:14] | And I’m not the only walking wounded. | 我也不是唯一一个负伤的警员 |
[15:15] | You know Officer Park, North Hollywood Division? | 你认识北好莱坞分局的帕克警官吗 |
[15:17] | – Yeah. – She tore her rotator cuff | -认识 -她在做特警队的体侧时 |
[15:19] | trying out for one of the SWAT PFQs. | 肩袖撕裂 |
[15:20] | A cadet had the same thing happen when I was training for SWAT. | 我在为特警队训练时也有个学员出了一样的事 |
[15:23] | Let me guess– female officer? | 我猜猜 是个女警员 |
[15:24] | Nicki Bradley. How’d you know that? | 叫尼基·布拉德利 你怎么知道的 |
[15:26] | SWAT PFQs put a ton of emphasis on explosive strength. | 反恐特警队的体测非常偏重爆发力 |
[15:29] | Push-ups, pull-ups, | 俯卧撑 引体向上 |
[15:30] | box jumps… are all exercises proven | 跳箱 都是已被证明 |
[15:33] | to put women at a physiological disadvantage. | 女性存在生理劣势的项目 |
[15:35] | Nicki was worried about the push-up portion. | 尼基当时很担心俯卧撑的部分 |
[15:37] | She was training so hard for it, she got hurt. | 她为此拼命训练直到受伤 |
[15:38] | That makes sense. | 那说得通 |
[15:39] | If you can’t do 50 push-ups, like most of the guys… | 如果你没法做五十个俯卧撑 像多数男人那样 |
[15:42] | – You don’t make SWAT. – Exactly. | -你就进不了特警队 -正是如此 |
[15:43] | Male candidates are more likely to succeed, | 男性学员入选几率更高 |
[15:45] | and female candidates are more likely to injure themselves | 而女性学员更可能在试图达到 |
[15:47] | trying to clear these arbitrary fitness thresholds | 这些专制的体能标准过程中受伤 |
[15:50] | that have nothing to do with actual SWAT work. | 而这些标准与特警队的实际工作毫不相干 |
[15:53] | Take a look at the data yourself. | 你自己看看这些数据吧 |
[15:55] | The other female applicants and I all talked. | 我和其他女性学员们都聊过了 |
[15:57] | It doesn’t seem worth it to risk a whole career. | 不值得赌上整个职业生涯去冒险 |
[15:59] | What if we can change that? | 如果我们能改变标准呢 |
[16:01] | Good luck. In the meantime, I got to watch my own six. | 祝你好运 在此期间我得照顾好自己 |
[16:11] | I found a video from one | 我在你拿来的哨兵档案中 |
[16:12] | of Tomas Hernandez’s earlier robberies | 找到一段视频 |
[16:14] | in the Sentinel files you got us. | 是关于托马斯·赫尔南德斯以前的一起抢劫案 |
[16:15] | Footage was grainy, but it had clear shots of his accomplices. | 视频很不清晰 但清楚地拍到了他的同伙 |
[16:19] | Ran it through facial rec, got a hit. | 我进行了人脸识别 查到这几个人 |
[16:20] | Now, the other two suspects are Jamie Mejia | 另外两名嫌疑人是雅米·梅西亚 |
[16:22] | 刑事报告 赫尔南德斯 丹尼 梅西亚 雅米 | |
[16:22] | and Tomas’s brother, Danny Hernandez. | 以及托马斯的弟弟 丹尼·赫尔南德斯 |
[16:24] | Get that to Burrows. | 把这个发给巴罗斯 |
[16:25] | Hopefully, RHD can dig up more intel on them. | 但愿劫案凶杀专案组能挖出更多情报 |
[16:27] | Danny’s got a record for aggravated assault, | 丹尼有恶意伤害前科 |
[16:28] | and a last known address in Highland Park. | 最后出现地址在高地公园区 |
[16:30] | Think all three of them are hiding out there? | 你觉得他们三个会都躲在那里吗 |
[16:33] | It’s the Sentinel Guard app. | 是哨兵软件 |
[16:35] | Multiple users have spotted Tomas Hernandez at an auto spa. | 数名用户在一家洗车店目击到托马斯·赫尔南德斯 |
[16:38] | – Where is it? – Highland Park. | -在哪里 -在高地公园区 |
[16:40] | That’s only a few blocks away from Danny’s place. | 离丹尼的房子只有几个街区远 |
[16:41] | Let’s go get ’em. | 我们去抓他们 |
[16:53] | This is the LAPD. | 我们是洛城警局 |
[16:54] | Drop your weapons and back away. | 放下武器 退后 |
[16:57] | I repeat– weapons down, back away. | 我重复 放下武器 退后 |
[17:00] | Deacon, Street, Alonso, crowd duty. | 迪肯 斯特里特 阿隆索 疏散人群 |
[17:02] | Get the civilians back and keep ’em back. | 让民众退后 不要靠近 |
[17:04] | – Move, move, move, move! – Move! | -行动 快 快 快 -快 |
[17:05] | – Everyone back. – Let’s go. Come on. | -所有人退开 -行动 快点 |
[17:06] | I caught him– Tomas Hernandez. | 我看到他 托马斯·赫尔南德斯 |
[17:08] | He’s locked in the store. | 他被锁在店里了 |
[17:09] | You spotted him? Hell, no! I posted it first. | 你看见的他 鬼才信 我先发布的 |
[17:11] | – It’s my 100 grand! – Get out! | -十万元赏金是我的 -离开现场 |
[17:12] | That way, go! | 那边走 快点 |
[17:14] | Go! | 上 |
[17:16] | Get out of the way! | 让开 |
[17:17] | Where’s the staff? | 店员呢 |
[17:18] | 27-David, be advised. | 27D 请注意 |
[17:20] | Suspect may have hostages inside. | 嫌疑人可能在里面劫持了人质 |
[17:21] | – We need to get eyes in there. – Roger. | -我们需要看到店内情况 -收到 |
[17:23] | Luca, Tan, let’s move. | 卢卡 谭 我们行动 |
[17:28] | Deac, you three hit it from the garage. | 迪肯 你们三个从车库进入 |
[17:48] | 25D 25-David. | |
[17:49] | I see one suspect inside | 我看到店内有一名嫌疑人 |
[17:50] | huddled in the two-three corner. | 缩在左后角 |
[17:51] | Any hostages? | 是否有人质 |
[17:52] | Can’t get a clear visual. | 看不清楚 |
[17:53] | I’ll try to engage. Cover the exit. | 我会尝试介入 守住出口 |
[17:56] | Tomas Hernandez, this is LAPD SWAT. | 托马斯·赫尔南德斯 我们是洛城警局反恐特警队 |
[17:58] | Come out with your hands above your head. | 举起双手走出来 |
[18:02] | 27-David. Off perimeter position to speak to a possible witness. | 27D 离开封锁区去询问可能的目击者 |
[18:09] | Ma’am, I’m Sergeant Harrelson, LAPD SWAT. | 女士 我是哈里森警司 洛城警局特警队的 |
[18:11] | Prep the tear gas. | 准备催泪瓦斯 |
[18:13] | On my count. | 听我指令 |
[18:15] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[18:17] | One minute, I was selling Peter a Gatorade | 上一秒我在卖给彼得一瓶佳得乐 |
[18:19] | and the next, this mob came and trapped him inside. | 下一秒这个暴徒冲进来把他关在里面 |
[18:21] | You said the man’s name inside is Peter? | 您是说里面那个男人叫彼得 |
[18:23] | He buys a yellow Gatorade with his car wash every Friday. | 他每周五都来洗车 顺便买一瓶黄色佳得乐 |
[18:25] | – Three, two, one. – Get to safety now. Sanchez, no! | -三 二 一 -立刻去安全地带 桑切斯 住手 |
[18:28] | Deploy gas. | 投掷催泪瓦斯 |
[18:37] | Down on your knees. | 跪下 |
[18:38] | – Now! – Now! On the ground! | -立刻 -立刻 跪下 |
[18:41] | Give me your hands behind your back. | 双手背到身后 |
[18:43] | Clear! | 安全 |
[18:46] | 27-David. This man is not our suspect. | 27D 这不是我们的嫌疑犯 |
[18:48] | Suspect’s still in the wind. | 嫌疑犯仍然在逃 |
[18:49] | What do you mean, “in the wind?” | 什么叫仍然在逃 |
[18:51] | Tomas Hernandez was never here. | 托马斯·赫尔南德斯从未来过这里 |
[18:53] | Sentinel got it wrong. | 哨兵用户弄错了 |
[19:00] | We’ve got unis sitting outside Danny Hernandez’s house | 我们已派警员驻守在丹尼·赫尔南德斯 |
[19:02] | in Highland Park. | 在高地公园的家外 |
[19:03] | No sign of the real suspects. That’s not all. | 没有发现真正的嫌犯的踪迹 另外还有 |
[19:07] | The guy we gassed– | 被我们投放了毒气弹的那个人 |
[19:08] | he’s a third grade teacher with no priors. | 他是三年级的老师 没有前科 |
[19:11] | Lawsuits, here we come. | 等着被告吧 |
[19:12] | Yeah, unlucky for him, he looks like Hernandez. | 算他倒霉 长得像赫尔南德斯 |
[19:14] | It’s confirmation bias at work. | 都是确认偏误导致的 |
[19:16] | And if Sentinel keeps up this bounty, | 如果哨兵继续发布这条悬赏 |
[19:18] | we’ll keep getting misleading intel, more mistakes. | 我们就会继续收到有误导性的情报 犯更多错误 |
[19:20] | Working on that. | 正在解决这个问题 |
[19:21] | Just talked to the Sentinel Guard CEO, Vince Jones. | 刚刚和哨兵的总裁 文思·琼斯谈过了 |
[19:24] | Tried to get him to kill the bounty. | 希望他能撤掉悬赏 |
[19:25] | – Any luck? – We’ll see. | -有希望吗 -到时候就知道了 |
[19:27] | As Jones kindly reminded me, | 琼斯礼貌地提醒了我 |
[19:29] | Sentinel’s a private business, | 哨兵是一家私人企业 |
[19:30] | and LAPD lacks the authority to dictate terms. | 洛城警局没有权限对他们发号施令 |
[19:33] | Great. Meanwhile, the LAPD tip hotline gets overwhelmed | 很好 洛城警局的匿名举报热线已经被 |
[19:36] | with people chasing the reward money. | 那些想拿到赏金的人打爆了 |
[19:37] | I mean, they’re averaging a call per minute. | 平均每分钟就有一个电话打进来 |
[19:39] | With that much info coming in, we can’t differentiate | 信息量太大 我们没法分辨 |
[19:41] | – between fact and fiction. – Right. | -真伪 -没错 |
[19:42] | And it’s only getting worse. | 情况只会越来越糟 |
[19:43] | Jones just doubled the bounty to 200K. | 琼斯刚将赏金翻倍到二十万了 |
[19:45] | Son of a bitch. He and his app are gonna get someone killed. | 混蛋 他和他的应用会害死人的 |
[19:49] | Well, luckily, Burrows and RHD made some headway. | 幸运的是 巴罗斯和劫杀组那有进展了 |
[19:51] | They did a deep dive on the Hernandez brothers’ financials. | 他们深挖了赫尔德南斯兄弟的财务情况 |
[19:54] | Turns out Danny Hernandez | 发现丹尼·赫尔德南斯 |
[19:55] | has some significant debts of his own. | 自己也欠了一笔巨款 |
[19:56] | – He’s a gambler, too? – Not unless you can bet on doctors. | -他也赌博 -除非还能在医生身上下注 |
[19:59] | Most of these are hospital bills, pharmacy bills, | 多数欠款来自于医院和药房的账单 |
[20:01] | and regular payments to a Victoria Bayon. | 以及定期给维多利亚·拜杨的打款 |
[20:03] | What’s her connection to Danny and Tomas Hernandez? | 她和丹尼还有托马斯·赫尔德南斯有什么关系 |
[20:05] | Find out. | 去查 |
[20:19] | How you doing, kid? | 小子 你还好吗 |
[20:20] | Oh, I got a little of that tear gas in my eye earlier, | 我眼睛刚才进了点催泪气体 |
[20:21] | but… I’ll be fine. | 不过没什么大碍 |
[20:25] | I was talking about your mom. | 我是说你妈妈的事 |
[20:29] | I’m fine, really. | 我没事 真的 |
[20:32] | I know I wouldn’t be fine. | 换做是我 一定好不起来 |
[20:35] | Well, that’s ’cause your mom’s pretty great. | 那是因为你有个好妈妈 |
[20:40] | Hey, don’t you think it would be better | 你不觉得你去休息一阵子 |
[20:41] | if you took a little time off? | 会好点吗 |
[20:45] | Maybe just drop out, take a quick trip to Mexico? | 要不干脆退出 去墨西哥来趟短途旅行 |
[20:50] | I’m just offering my condolences. | 我只是想表示一下哀悼 |
[20:59] | I’m here because I care about you. | 我来是因为我很关心你 |
[21:01] | No, you’re here because it’s convenient for you. | 不 你来这是因为顺便 |
[21:05] | Now, you preach all day | 你现在整天都在宣扬 |
[21:07] | about SWAT being a family. | 特警队就是一个大家庭 |
[21:10] | – SWAT is a family. – But you don’t ignore family. | -特警队就是一个大家庭 -可你却对你的家人不理不顾 |
[21:12] | I knew I couldn’t count on my mom, | 我很清楚有什么事不能指望我妈妈 |
[21:15] | but I always thought that I could count on you. | 但我总觉得我可以依靠你 |
[21:18] | But where were you? | 可在我需要的时候 你在哪 |
[21:19] | When I was laid up in a hospital bed, where were you? | 在我躺在医院的病床上 你在哪 |
[21:21] | Or when we were all texting you and calling you | 我们连着几个星期给你发短信 打电话 |
[21:23] | for weeks on end with no response? | 你却完全不做回应 |
[21:26] | Street, I had some pretty heavy stuff going on myself. | 斯特里特 我自己麻烦也很多 压得快喘不过气了 |
[21:28] | – But look, I am sorry… – Hondo, if we’re friends, real friends, | -但我很抱歉 -洪都 如果我们是朋友 真正的朋友 |
[21:31] | you don’t get to just pick and choose when you show up for us. | 为朋友就不应该只在自己想出现的时候出现 |
[21:38] | I’ve had enough people in my life do that already. | 我生命中这样的人已经够多了 |
[21:53] | I guess I wasn’t clear enough earlier. | 我之前应该已经说得很清楚了 |
[21:57] | Leave Street alone. | 别去管斯特里特 |
[22:01] | That is an order. | 这是命令 |
[22:11] | Talked to Fowler and found out why she pulled her name. | 我和福勒谈过了 知道她为什么撤销申请了 |
[22:13] | She said SWAT’s physical training standards | 她说特警队的体能训练标准 |
[22:15] | – are flawed and biased against women. – She say anything else? | -有缺陷 而且对女性有歧视 -她还说了什么吗 |
[22:17] | Too much emphasis on explosive strength exercises, | 过分强调爆发力量训练 |
[22:19] | none of which actually predict performance in the field. | 而这些训练在实战中并没有实际用处 |
[22:22] | Hey, I-I’d like to hear more on this from Fowler, | 我想多听取一些福勒的意见 |
[22:25] | but she’s not wrong. | 她说得没错 |
[22:27] | How do we change it? | 我们该怎么改变这个现状 |
[22:28] | Expand the qualifying categories in the PFQ. | 扩展体测的要求种类 |
[22:30] | Rather than make cadets do 60 push-ups, | 与其让学员做六十个伏地挺身 |
[22:33] | give them the option of bench press, | 不如让他们在仰卧推举 |
[22:34] | barbells or something like that. | 杠铃之类的项目中进行选择 |
[22:36] | Look, I’m all for improving | 我非常支持改进 |
[22:37] | and expanding our training and recruitment, | 和扩展我们的训练和招募 |
[22:40] | but let’s be honest. | 不过我还是要实话实说 |
[22:40] | We can’t just simply lower the bar for female officers. | 我们不能简单地为女性警员降低标准 |
[22:42] | I’ve never had to get into a push-up contest | 我之前从没有碰到过要跟嫌犯 |
[22:45] | with a suspect before. Have you? | 比赛伏地挺身 你有过吗 |
[22:47] | No. | 没有 |
[22:49] | I’ve been one of the few female SWAT officers here for years, | 我作为特警队唯一的女性警员已经好几年了 |
[22:53] | Deac, and-and… and there’s something clearly broken | 迪肯 很明显我们的招募过程 |
[22:55] | in our recruiting process. | 出了问题 |
[22:58] | It’s about time we fix it. | 是时候作出修订了 |
[23:04] | – Victoria Bayon? – They said to come in immediately. | -维多利亚·拜扬吗 -他们要我立刻来局里一趟 |
[23:06] | Is something wrong? | 有什么事吗 |
[23:07] | We just need to talk for a bit. | 我们只是需要谈一谈 |
[23:09] | – Who’s this little one? – My daughter, Sammi. | -这个小家伙是谁 -我的女儿萨米 |
[23:11] | I didn’t have time to call a sitter on short notice. | 通知太急 我没时间叫保姆 |
[23:14] | Mamita, take mommy’s phone | 亲爱的 拿着妈妈的手机 |
[23:15] | and go and play for a few minutes, okay? | 去玩会儿 好吗 |
[23:19] | We need to ask you about your relationship | 我们需要询问你 |
[23:20] | with Danny Hernandez. | 与丹尼·赫尔南德斯的关系 |
[23:21] | We know he regularly sends you money. | 我们知道他经常给你寄钱 |
[23:23] | – Is that against the law? – Maybe. | -这犯法吗 -不好说 |
[23:25] | Danny’s a suspect in a string of armed robberies, | 丹尼是一系列持械抢劫的嫌疑人 |
[23:27] | along with Jamie Mejia… | 雅米·梅西亚也是 |
[23:28] | And Danny’s brother Tomas. | 还有丹尼的兄弟托马斯 |
[23:31] | – You knew about – the robberies? – No. | -你知道抢劫的事 -不知道 |
[23:33] | But if Danny’s hanging around Tomas… | 但他俩混在一起就会这样 |
[23:35] | Danny’s my ex and Sammi’s father. | 丹尼是我的前任 也是萨米的父亲 |
[23:39] | We broke up last year, | 我们去年分手了 |
[23:40] | but he’s been good to Sammi. | 但他对萨米很好 |
[23:42] | Lately, he started buying her things, | 最近 他开始给她买东西 |
[23:44] | sending money for bills. | 寄钱给我们付账单 |
[23:45] | It sounds like Danny’s heart’s in the right place. | 听起来丹尼的心不坏 |
[23:48] | Danny’s selfish, always has been. | 丹尼很自私 一直如此 |
[23:50] | I thought he’d turned a corner, | 我还以为他改过自新了 |
[23:51] | but if he’s hanging around his loser brother, | 但如果他还和他的废柴兄弟一起 |
[23:54] | there’s no hope for him. | 那他就没救了 |
[23:57] | Can you give me a minute? | 能稍等我一下吗 |
[23:58] | My daughter needs her insulin. | 我女儿需要注射胰岛素 |
[24:01] | – Sammi’s diabetic? – Type 1. | -萨米有糖尿病吗 -一型 |
[24:03] | Danny’s been helping to pay for | 她的医药费太贵了 |
[24:06] | her prescriptions and medical bills since it’s so expensive. | 丹尼一直在帮忙 |
[24:09] | Now that I know where the money is coming from, | 现在我知道钱是从哪儿来的了 |
[24:12] | I won’t take it. | 我不会拿了 |
[24:13] | Means I’ll just have to figure out | 我会想别的办法 |
[24:14] | some other way of paying for it. | 付这笔钱 |
[24:21] | Hey, it turns out, | 原来 |
[24:22] | Serena, the homeowner who was shot this morning, | 今早被枪击的房主 塞丽娜 |
[24:24] | is also a diabetic and a regular customer at Leavitt’s Pharmacy. | 也是糖尿病患者 经常光顾莱维特药房 |
[24:28] | Now, according to the pharmacy’s sales records, | 根据药店的销售记录 |
[24:29] | Serena bought the last of their insulin stock yesterday | 昨天 塞丽娜在这伙人袭击之前 |
[24:32] | right before this crew hit ’em. | 买了最后一批胰岛素 |
[24:33] | That’s why they robbed both Serena and the pharmacy. | 所以他们抢劫了塞丽娜和药房 |
[24:35] | They were after the insulin. | 他们想要胰岛素 |
[24:36] | That stuff’s like liquid gold these days. | 这玩意儿现在就像液体黄金 |
[24:38] | My buddy’s a diabetic. He said his insulin goes | 我朋友是糖尿病患者 他说他的胰岛素 |
[24:41] | for 300 bucks a vial – that’s with insurance. | 一小瓶三百块 还是有医保的情况下 |
[24:43] | Yeah, means there’s a huge demand | 对 所以黑市上 |
[24:44] | for it on the black market. | 对它的需求很大 |
[24:45] | And plenty of profit for guys like Danny, Tomas and Jamie. | 所以丹尼 托马斯和雅米这样的人也能赚很多钱 |
[24:48] | Multiple Sentinel users spotted Jamie Mejia’s SUV | 多名哨兵用户发现雅米·梅西亚的越野车 |
[24:51] | on the move in East L.A. | 在洛杉矶东部行驶 |
[24:52] | We’re gonna fall for that again? | 这次还会上当吗 |
[24:53] | No, they’re on to something this time. | 不会 这次他们有证据 |
[24:55] | Okay, license plates are a match. | 车牌是匹配的 |
[24:58] | All right, roll out. | 好 出发 |
[25:06] | Go, go, go. | 走 |
[25:07] | Hey, you. Out! Now. Get out! | 你 出来 马上 |
[25:11] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:12] | Get down, right there. Don’t move. | 趴在那儿 不许动 |
[25:19] | There’s no insulin here. | 胰岛素不在这 |
[25:21] | – Where’s the insulin? – I already delivered it. | -胰岛素在哪 -已经送走了 |
[25:23] | – You can check the log and see. – Where?! | -你可以去看日志 -在哪 |
[25:24] | – On the dash. – Grab whatever looks expensive. | -仪表盘上 -随便拿个看起来贵的 |
[25:26] | This crap’s got to be worth something. | 这些东西肯定值点钱 |
[25:28] | Please. I can get in lots of… | 拜托 我能拿到好多 |
[25:33] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[25:36] | Pop the trunk. | 开后备箱 |
[25:37] | Pop the trunk! | 开后备箱 |
[25:42] | Luca, Tan, | 卢卡 谭 |
[25:43] | stay with Hernandez. | 跟紧赫尔南德斯 |
[25:44] | Got it, Deac. | 收到 迪肯 |
[25:54] | 24-David. Pursuing suspect southbound on foot! | 24D 徒步追捕向南逃窜的疑犯 |
[26:05] | Don’t move, Jamie. | 别动 雅米 |
[26:22] | This guy’s driving crazy. | 这家伙开车和疯子一样 |
[26:36] | Go around it! Go around. | 绕过去 |
[26:37] | I can’t. I can’t. We’re pinned in. | 不行 我们被困住了 |
[26:45] | 22-David to Command. Lost sight of the suspect’s vehicle, | 22D队呼叫指挥部 嫌犯的车不见了 |
[26:48] | headed north on Fifth Street. | 在第五街向北行驶 |
[26:56] | Jamie Mejia isn’t talking, | 雅米·梅西亚不肯开口 |
[26:58] | so I hope you got something from the driver they attacked. | 希望被袭击的司机那里有线索 |
[27:00] | CEK Medical Supply is the largest distributor | CEK医疗用品公司是洛杉矶地区 |
[27:02] | of insulin in the L.A. Area. | 最大的胰岛素分销商 |
[27:03] | Now, the van was empty when they hit it, | 车被撞的时候是空的 |
[27:05] | but the driver said that Danny made off with the delivery log. | 但司机说丹尼带着送货日志跑了 |
[27:07] | They’re still after the insulin. | 他们还在寻找胰岛素 |
[27:08] | I had the company send us all the delivery options | 我让公司把一天内所有过去的送货信息 |
[27:11] | for the last 24 hours. Tan? | 都发给了我们 谭 |
[27:12] | That van made almost a dozen insulin deliveries today, | 那辆货车今天送了十几次胰岛素 |
[27:14] | – all over L.A. – Highlight the three biggest deliveries. | -遍布洛杉矶 -调出规模最大的三次 |
[27:16] | One insulin drop at a hospital, one in a nursing home, | 一次在医院 一次在疗养院 |
[27:19] | and one at a major shipping depot. | 一次在主要货运仓库 |
[27:20] | Yeah, it looks like the shipping depot got the largest supply. | 看起来发货仓的库存最多 |
[27:23] | Almost a dozen boxes. | 至少十几箱 |
[27:24] | It’s also got the fewest workers and softest security. | 而且那里工作人员最少 安保最弱 |
[27:26] | All right, let’s gear up and roll out. | 好吧 咱们准备出发 |
[27:29] | Where’s Hondo? | 洪都在哪 |
[27:30] | I had him hang back at Victoria Bayon’s house | 我让他待在维多利亚·拜杨家 |
[27:32] | in case the bad guys pop up there. | 以防那几个坏人出现 |
[27:34] | Don’t you think we could use him? | 你不觉得我们需要他吗 |
[27:37] | Sure. Give him a call, have him meet us there. | 也好 给他打电话 让他到目标地点和咱们汇合 |
[27:55] | Hey, Sentinel Guards, | 哨兵的用户们 |
[27:56] | I think I see those suspects everyone’s been looking for | 我好像看到了大家都在找的那几个嫌疑人 |
[27:58] | here in East L.A. I’m gonna follow ’em. | 就在洛杉矶东部 我会跟踪他们 |
[28:01] | Stay tuned. | 保持关注 |
[28:10] | 20-David to Command. We’re making entrance at the shipping depot. | 20D呼叫指挥部 我们马上进入发货仓 |
[28:13] | Hondo, Street, Luca, with me. | 洪都 斯特里特 卢卡 跟我来 |
[28:14] | The rest of you on Deacon. | 其他人跟着迪肯 |
[28:15] | Watch for civilians and hostages as we clear. | 推进时注意保护现场的平民和人质 |
[28:18] | Let’s roll. | 行动 |
[28:34] | Get out of here, leave the building. Move. | 离开这里 离开大楼 块 |
[28:37] | – Look out. – Other side. | -小心 -另一边 |
[28:45] | Let’s go. I need you to quietly exit. | 快离开 不要发出声响 |
[28:49] | Insulin has to be refrigerated. | 胰岛素需要冷藏 |
[28:51] | Plans say there’s cold storage in the back. | 平面图显示冷藏库在后面 |
[29:06] | Tomas Hernandez! LAPD! | 托马斯·赫尔南德斯 洛城警局 |
[29:08] | 30-David, in pursuit of one suspect | 30D报告 正在追击嫌疑人 |
[29:10] | in the west end of the building. | 方位是大楼最西边 |
[29:25] | Clear. | 安全 |
[29:28] | Chris, Tan. | 克里斯 谭 |
[29:39] | Tomas! LAPD. | 托马斯 洛城警局 |
[29:53] | Come on. Hands up. | 快 举起手来 |
[29:54] | 30-David, one suspect in custody. | 30D报告 一名嫌疑人已被控制 |
[30:06] | I got movement! | 这里有动静 |
[30:09] | Luca, Hondo, stay with him. Street, with me. | 卢卡 洪都 留在这 斯特里特 跟我来 |
[30:20] | Sorry, folks, time for me to go. | 抱歉 伙计们 我得走了 |
[30:28] | Danny, drop the weapon. Drop it. | 丹尼 放下武器 放下武器 |
[30:36] | Move one step closer and dude is dead. | 再往前一步 这个人就死定了 |
[30:40] | Street, get up that ladder and line up a shot. | 斯特里特 从那个梯子上去寻找狙击点 |
[30:42] | I am not risking another innocent life today. | 今天我绝不会再让一个无辜性命受伤 |
[30:46] | Luca, see if you can get behind Danny. | 卢卡 看能否绕到丹尼后面 |
[30:50] | Hondo, keep him busy | 洪都 分散他的注意力 |
[30:51] | while Street and Luca get into position. | 好让斯特里特和卢卡分别就位 |
[30:53] | I have you covered. | 我来掩护你 |
[30:54] | Danny, listen. | 丹尼 听我说 |
[30:55] | If you shoot him, we got to shoot you, | 如果你杀了他 我们会杀了你 |
[30:57] | and nobody wants that, right? | 没人想要那种结果 对吗 |
[30:58] | Nobody has to get hurt. | 谁都没必要受伤 |
[31:00] | Just let me take the insulin and go. | 就让我拿着胰岛素离开 |
[31:03] | I know about your daughter. | 我知道你女儿的事 |
[31:05] | And there are other ways to take care of her. | 有其它办法照顾她的 |
[31:06] | Legal ways. | 合法的方法 |
[31:10] | 26-David, at the next available opportunity, | 26D 只要找到瞄准机会 |
[31:12] | take the shot. | 果断开枪 |
[31:16] | I told you, one more step… | 我说过了 再前进一步… |
[31:17] | 26-David. Trying to get a visual now. | 26D报告 瞄准视线被挡 |
[31:19] | I’m trying to help you. | 我只是想帮你 |
[31:21] | Hondo, stand down. | 洪都 退后 |
[31:22] | We’re ending this now. | 我们现在把此事了结 |
[31:24] | Hondo, I need you two steps to your left. | 洪都 我需要你向左移动两步 |
[31:28] | Damn it, Hondo. | 该死的 洪都 |
[31:30] | Move to your left, | 向你的左方移动 |
[31:30] | that’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[31:32] | 26-David. I lost the shot. | 26D报告 我无法瞄准 |
[31:34] | Danny, you got to keep talking to me. | 丹尼 你必须保持和我沟通 |
[31:35] | That’s the only way we’re both walking out of here alive. | 这是我们两个都能活着离开这的唯一方法 |
[31:44] | Hondo, I repeat, stand down. | 洪都 我再说一遍 退后 |
[31:47] | What’s your name, son? | 你叫什么名字 年轻人 |
[31:48] | – Uh, Mitch. – Do you have any kids, Mitch? | -米奇 -你有孩子吗 米奇 |
[31:50] | A daughter. Just turned one. | 有个女儿 刚满一岁 |
[31:52] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[31:53] | Come on, Danny, you heard that. | 拜托 丹尼 你听到了 |
[31:54] | Mitch has a little girl at home | 米奇有个小女儿 |
[31:55] | he’s trying to get to. | 在等他回家 |
[31:56] | You know what that’s like, I know you do. | 你明白这是什么感觉 我知道你明白 |
[31:58] | You and Mitch deserve to get home to your daughters. | 你和米奇都应该安全回家见自己的女儿 |
[32:00] | I know you want to see Sammi again. | 我知道你想再见到萨米 |
[32:02] | 22-David. I got him in my sights. | 22D报告 我已经锁定目标 |
[32:03] | Danny, we don’t have much time. | 丹尼 我们时间不多了 |
[32:05] | I need you to put that gun down, | 我需要你放下那把枪 |
[32:07] | – let Mitch go. – Take the shot, Luca. | -放了米奇 -开枪 卢卡 |
[32:09] | Damn it, put the gun down! | 该死 把枪放下 |
[32:11] | Now! | 快放下 |
[32:12] | Put it down. | 放下枪 |
[32:23] | Move. | 行动 |
[32:25] | On your knees, get on your knees. | 跪下 跪在地上 |
[32:27] | Hands behind your head! | 双手放背后 |
[32:34] | 20-David to Command. | 20D呼叫指挥部 |
[32:36] | We’re Code 4. | 无需支援 |
[32:37] | Final suspect in custody. | 最后一名嫌犯已落网 |
[32:51] | Hey, Street. | 斯特里特 |
[32:53] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[32:57] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[32:58] | First, | 首先 |
[33:00] | I’m sorry about your mom. | 你妈妈的事我很遗憾 |
[33:03] | And I’m sorry about the other stuff, too. | 还有其它事 我很抱歉 |
[33:05] | I thought isolating myself | 我以为自己一个人 |
[33:07] | down in Mexico would let me clear my head | 待在墨西哥会帮助我理清思绪 |
[33:08] | and work through everything I had going on | 克服过去的一切 |
[33:10] | and not let me be a bother to the rest of you, | 我不想成为你们的负担 |
[33:12] | but that does not excuse me from leaving you all in the dark. | 但确实 我没有任何借口不和你们联系 |
[33:17] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -好的 |
[33:19] | I may not have been here then, | 那时我不在你身边 |
[33:22] | but I’m standing here right now. | 但我现在就站在这儿 |
[33:24] | So if you need to talk about anything, | 所以如果你想聊聊 |
[33:26] | you want to grab a beer… | 想一起去喝杯啤酒 |
[33:28] | I think I’m just gonna head home, unwind, | 我现在就想回家 放松一下 |
[33:31] | but… I appreciate it. | 但 还是谢谢你 |
[33:34] | Yeah. | 行 |
[33:53] | Heard a rumor someone was spearheading | 听说有人带头对 |
[33:54] | some long overdue changes to SWAT training. | 对早该作出改变的特警队训练做了些改变 |
[33:56] | Well, I felt like it was time. | 我感觉时机到了 |
[33:58] | Deacon’s working to modernize parts of the program as we speak. | 我们说话这会儿 迪肯正在推动部分项目的现代化 |
[34:01] | Thinking about resubmitting your name for consideration? | 考虑重新报名吗 |
[34:03] | Told the commander, soon as I’m healed up. | 告诉指挥官 我一恢复好就去 |
[34:05] | I know a few of the other women already resubmitted as well. | 我知道有几个女警员已经重新报名了 |
[34:08] | That’s what I like to hear. | 这正是我希望的 |
[34:15] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[34:18] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不必这么做的 |
[34:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:30] | Sergeant Kay, it’s so good to see you again. | 凯警司 很高兴再次见到你 |
[34:32] | And you are? | 你是 |
[34:33] | Officer Tan. | 谭警官 |
[34:34] | Your app kept us real busy today. | 你们的应用让我们今天忙得不可开交 |
[34:36] | How can we help you, Mr. Jones? | 有什么能帮到你的吗 琼斯先生 |
[34:37] | Well, our users want to see | 我们的用户想看看 |
[34:38] | the real heroes responsible for taking down Tomas and Danny Hernandez, | 拿下托马斯·赫尔南德斯和丹尼·赫尔南德斯 |
[34:41] | as well as saving our loyal Sentinel Guard user Mitch Cartwright. | 以及救下我们忠实的哨兵用户米奇·卡特赖特的真英雄 |
[34:44] | Wait a second, you’re filming this? | 等等 你们在录像吗 |
[34:45] | Yeah, we’re livestreaming to our users. | 对 我们正在向用户直播 |
[34:47] | Okay, well, we’re-we’re not interested, | 好吧 我们今天很忙 |
[34:49] | but, uh, have a nice day. | 不过 祝你今天过得愉快 |
[34:50] | Wait, you said you’re livestreaming? | 等等 你说你在直播 |
[34:51] | Yeah, we got about 20,000 or so watching right now. | 对 现在有两万多人在观看 |
[34:54] | Well, then, we should give a shout-out to the real hero | 那么 我们应该为这整件事背后 |
[34:55] | in all of this. Not SWAT. | 真正的英雄欢呼 不是特警队 |
[34:57] | It was, uh, Victoria Bayon. | 而是维多利亚·拜杨 |
[35:00] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[35:01] | I mean, it was Victoria’s tips that lead us | 多亏了维多利亚的线索 我们才能 |
[35:03] | directly to the Hernandez brothers. | 找到赫尔南德斯兄弟 |
[35:04] | So I guess she’s entitled to the bounty | 我想她有权得到 |
[35:06] | – that you – so generously offered. – Well, I think she needs | -你们慷慨提供的赏金 -我想她需要 |
[35:08] | to be a Sentinel Guard user to claim the bounty… | 先成为哨兵的一员才能领取赏金 |
[35:10] | Mm, I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[35:11] | Last I checked, anyone with information | 据我所知 任何提供了能逮捕 |
[35:13] | that lead to the suspects’ apprehension was eligible. | 嫌犯线索的人都有资格 |
[35:17] | Well, she’ll be grateful to receive the cash reward. | 要是她能得到赏金会很感激的 |
[35:20] | Of course. Thank you, Officers. | 当然 谢谢 警官 |
[35:22] | Thanks so much. | 非常感谢 |
[35:23] | Quick thinking. | 脑子转得真快 |
[35:24] | Well, someone’s got to pay for Sammi’s insulin. | 总有人要为萨米的胰岛素付钱 |
[35:26] | Might as well be Jones, right? | 不如就让琼斯来吧 是吧 |
[35:48] | Hey. Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[35:56] | Luca went to grab beers with Deac. | 卢卡和迪肯喝酒去了 |
[36:00] | I wasn’t really in the mood. | 我没那个心情 |
[36:03] | What are you feeling right now? | 你现在感觉怎么样 |
[36:07] | Anger. | 愤怒 |
[36:08] | Sadness. | 悲伤 |
[36:10] | Regret. | 后悔 |
[36:11] | You name it. | 数不清 |
[36:12] | I’d say that’s all pretty normal. | 我觉得很正常 |
[36:14] | Normal? | 正常 |
[36:17] | There was nothing normal about my relationship with her. | 我和她的关系一点都不正常 |
[36:24] | Is it wrong that… | 我感觉如释重负 |
[36:29] | I feel a little relieved? | 这是不是很奇怪 |
[36:32] | No. | 不是 |
[36:34] | I felt a little relieved, too, when my mom died. | 我妈妈去世时 我也松了一口气 |
[36:38] | All her drinking, her outbursts… | 她酗酒成性 脾气暴躁 |
[36:43] | It was like a weight lifted off my shoulders | 她去世后 我感觉 |
[36:46] | when that whole part of my life went away. | 肩上的担子落下来了 |
[36:50] | You spend all this time | 你花了很长时间 |
[36:51] | loving a deeply flawed person, | 去爱一个不那么完美的人 |
[36:54] | praying and hoping they’ll change… | 祈祷希望他们会改变… |
[36:56] | And they never do. | 他们永远不会改变的 |
[36:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:01] | I always dreaded this day. | 我一直害怕这一天 |
[37:03] | Not just because… she’s gone, | 不只是因为她走了 |
[37:08] | but because… | 而是因为 |
[37:10] | I knew when she died | 我知道她死的时候 |
[37:12] | I’d really and truly be alone. | 我真的要孤单一人了 |
[37:16] | You’re not alone. | 你不是的 |
[37:23] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[37:26] | – What do you mean? – I can’t keep doing | -什么意思 -我不能一直 |
[37:27] | this weird half-relationship thing we’re doing. | 卡在这种两头不到岸的奇怪关系里 |
[37:29] | You burrow into my head and into my heart, | 你占据了我的脑子 我的心 |
[37:31] | but I can’t touch you. | 但我却不能触碰你 |
[37:33] | I can’t kiss you. | 亲吻你 |
[37:35] | Do you realize how screwed up that is? | 你知道这样有糟心吗 |
[37:37] | You know we can’t be together right now. | 你知道我们现在不能在一起 |
[37:38] | I would never ask you to compromise yourself at work. | 我绝不会要求你牺牲自己的事业 |
[37:42] | But I can’t keep doing… | 但我不能一直这样 |
[37:45] | …whatever this is. | 不管我们现在是什么关系 |
[37:53] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[38:05] | You wanted to see me, Commander? | 你要见我吗 指挥官 |
[38:07] | Sergeant Sanchez claims you disobeyed a direct order | 桑切斯警司说你今天出外勤时 |
[38:10] | in the field today. | 不服从直接命令 |
[38:12] | – Is that true? – It was a judgement call | -是吗 -那是见机行事 |
[38:13] | from a different vantage point than the team leader. | 我当时站在与队长站不同的有利位置上 |
[38:16] | I was trying to save lives, not end them. | 我想要救人 而不是杀人 |
[38:17] | A yes or no answer would make this all go faster, Hondo. | 回答是或不是更有效率 洪都 |
[38:23] | We completed the mission, arrested the suspects without incident. | 我们完成了任务 顺利逮捕了嫌疑犯 |
[38:26] | No thanks to your insubordination. | 这和你不服从命令没有关系 |
[38:28] | I’ll be the judge of that. | 这点由我来判断 |
[38:29] | Maybe not this time. | 也许这次不是 |
[38:33] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[38:34] | It means he’s gunning for me, Commander. | 意思是他在针对我 指挥官 |
[38:37] | I know about your orders with the commission. | 我知道委员会给你的指令 |
[38:40] | He’s trying to get me to quit | 他想逼我辞职 |
[38:41] | as payback for being a whistleblower. | 借机报复我揭发同行的事 |
[38:43] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[38:46] | What’d you expect, Hondo? | 你觉得呢 洪都 |
[38:48] | You embarrassed them | 你让他们颜面扫地 |
[38:49] | and these are men that don’t like being embarrassed. | 这些人不喜欢颜面扫地 |
[38:51] | What the hell is going on here? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[38:53] | Look, I actually like all of you. | 其实我喜欢你们所有人 |
[38:57] | I’m glad this is all out in the open now. | 我很高兴大家现在把话说出来了 |
[38:58] | Didn’t feel right, working this behind your back. | 背着你这么做 我觉得不好 |
[39:00] | You’re a real son of a bitch, aren’t you? | 你真是个彻头彻尾的混蛋 不是吗 |
[39:02] | Why do you even want to deal with all the stress, Hondo? | 你为什么要面对所有的压力呢 洪都 |
[39:05] | All the pushback from the department. | 局里所有的阻力 |
[39:07] | Just go. | 辞职吧 |
[39:08] | Leave SWAT in your rearview. | 放下特警队 |
[39:09] | SWAT is where I belong. | 我属于特警队 |
[39:11] | Well, the brass wants you out. | 高层希望你走 |
[39:12] | You can go easy, you can go hard. | 你可以走得很潇洒 也可以走得很难看 |
[39:13] | That’s not your call to make. | 这不是你能决定的 |
[39:15] | I am not the architect of this plan. | 做这个决定的人不是我 |
[39:17] | I’m just the tool. | 我只是个工具 |
[39:18] | You know what? You’re damn right, you are a tool. | 知道吗 你说得对 你就是工具 |
[39:20] | You are a brown man | 你是一个棕色人种 |
[39:21] | coming after a Black man for calling out racist cops. | 去针对一个揭发种族主义警察的黑人 |
[39:24] | That don’t make no kind of sense. | 这毫无道理可言 |
[39:25] | This has nothing to do with race. | 这和人种无关 |
[39:26] | No? What’s it about, then? | 无关吗 那是什么 |
[39:27] | You are a cop who went outside the chain of command. | 你是一个不服从指挥的警察 |
[39:29] | Now they’re gonna use you to make an example | 现在他们要当着所有人的面 |
[39:31] | for everyone to witness. | 拿你来以儆效尤 |
[39:32] | Talking of chain of command, | 说到指挥 |
[39:34] | it says “Commander Hicks” on that door. | 门上写的是希克斯指挥官 |
[39:36] | Not “Sanchez.” | 不是桑切斯 |
[39:38] | Stay in your lane. | 做好你的本分 |
[39:41] | If it wasn’t me, | 即便不是我 |
[39:43] | they would just send somebody else. | 他们也会派其他人来 |
[39:44] | They can send you | 他们可以派你来 |
[39:45] | and a dozen more yes-man kiss-ass sellouts just like you, | 可以派一打像你这样唯命是从的马屁精来 |
[39:49] | and I will keep doing my job. | 而我会一直做好自己的工作 |
[39:51] | And I’ll just keep writing you up for insubordination. | 那我会一直上报你不服从指挥 |
[39:53] | I won’t sign off on that. | 我不会签字的 |
[39:54] | I don’t think that’s gonna matter much to the higher-ups. | 我认为这对上层来说并不重要 |
[39:58] | See, ’cause all it’s gonna take is one minor screwup | 因为你只要出一点点小差错 |
[40:00] | to give the commission what it wants to send you packing. | 委员会就会让你卷铺盖走人 |
[40:04] | So have some dignity and just walk away first. | 所以你先辞职 还能有点尊严 |
[40:10] | For your own good. | 为了你自己好 |
[40:12] | Until then, I expect you to follow every order I give you. | 在那之前 我希望你服从我所有的指挥 |
[40:17] | To the letter. | 严格服从 |
[40:21] | Commander. | 指挥官 我先走了 |