英文名称:Inheritance
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:00] | What lens are you on? | 你用的哪个镜头 |
[01:01] | Can we get a camera set up over here? | 能在这边架台摄像机吗 |
[01:03] | Thank you, Janine. I’m here at the New York County Courthouse, | 谢谢你 珍妮 我现在在纽约郡法院 |
[01:05] | waiting for Lauren Monroe to give a statement to the press. | 等劳伦·门罗向媒体作答 |
[01:13] | Sir, one moment, please. | 先生 请稍等 |
[01:17] | Set it up over there. I’ll be right there. | 架在那里 我马上过去 |
[01:32] | Make sure we have full access to the SEC filings. | 确保我们能全权查阅证交会的文件 |
[01:34] | Let’s get updated lists of shell companies ASAP as well. | 更新控股公司的名单 越快越好 |
[01:37] | And keep having everyone comb for discrepancies | 让所有人继续查查 |
[01:38] | in the shareholder reports. | 股东报告里不一致的地方 |
[01:40] | I need a meeting with Haeven at 2:00. | 安排我下午两点跟海文的人会面 |
[01:43] | Please! I can’t answer all your questions at once! | 请听我说 我回答不过来 |
[01:45] | Okay, one at a time. Katie, go ahead. | 一个一个来 凯蒂 你先问 |
[01:53] | What do you say to those who think | 关于华尔街腐化了司法体制这一观点 |
[01:54] | that Wall Street has corrupted the justice system? | 你有什么看法 |
[01:56] | Well, after my first year as district attorney, | 我已经当了一年的地方检察官了 |
[01:59] | I’d say that my conviction rate speaks for itself. | 我的定罪率可以回答你的问题 |
[02:00] | Victims and their families have always been my only concern, | 我唯一关心的是受害者及其家人 |
[02:03] | not bankers and brokers. | 不是银行家和代理人 |
[02:10] | Beautiful morning, isn’t it, Lauren? | 美好的早晨啊 你觉得呢 劳伦 |
[02:11] | Save your bullshit for the jury. | 屁话留着跟陪审团说吧 |
[02:13] | – It’s time we talk plea deal. – We did. I turned it down. | -谈谈认罪协议吧 -谈过了 我拒绝接受 |
[02:16] | Is it true that Thomas Reindorff’s legal team | 托马斯·莱因多夫的律师团拿出了 |
[02:18] | reached out with a plea deal? | 一份认罪协议 是真的吗 |
[02:19] | A plea deal without restitution | 一份只字不提对他诈骗投资人35亿美金 |
[02:21] | for the $3.5 billion dollars he defrauded investors | 进行赔偿的认罪协议 |
[02:23] | is no plea deal. I would ever accept. | 我绝不接受 |
[02:28] | There’s no way you can prove my client | 你证明不了我的委托人知情 |
[02:30] | was aware of or condoned the actions | 或纵容了那几个 |
[02:32] | – of a few rogue traitors. – Watch me. | -混蛋叛徒的诈骗行为 -等着瞧 |
[02:34] | You can rest assured they’ll face their own day | 你们放心 他们一定会为相互勾结犯罪 |
[02:35] | in court for collusion. | 接受指控 承担罪责 |
[02:37] | Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together | 女士们先生们 请大家用热烈的掌声欢迎 |
[02:39] | for District Attorney Lauren Monroe! | 地方检察官劳伦·门罗 |
[02:42] | Your brother’s running for reelection to Congress | 距离你弟弟的国会议员连任选举 |
[02:44] | with less than ten days to go. | 只有不到十天了 |
[02:45] | A conviction would be very convenient | 这个案子的最终定罪将会为您的家庭 |
[02:47] | in helping the family image. | 再次增光添彩 |
[02:48] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[02:50] | My brother has one thing no other opponent does: | 我弟弟有一个其他竞选者都没有的优势 |
[02:54] | tenacity. | 那就是坚韧 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1223个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:215个,六级词汇:100个,GRE词汇:127个,托福词汇:168个,考研词汇:240个,专四词汇:196个,专八词汇:36个, 所有生词标注共:415个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:55] | Ladies and gentlemen, my brother, | 女士们先生们 有请我的弟弟 |
[02:57] | 连任 竞选 门罗 | |
[02:57] | 投给 门罗 | |
[02:57] | 我们相信 威廉 门罗 | |
[02:57] | Congressman William Monroe. | 国会议员 威廉·门罗 |
[02:59] | And as far as my brother’s reelection campaign goes, | 就我弟弟目前选举战的情况来看 |
[03:01] | I’m sure he’d donate blood in exchange for your vote. | 为了拉到你的票 叫他献血他都会去的 |
[03:05] | Speaking of the election, is there any credence | 说到选举 据《纽约邮报》所述 |
[03:08] | to the New York Post article that claims your brother | 你弟弟利用贸易优惠换取工会的支持 |
[03:09] | traded favors in exchange for union support? | 这个说法是否真实可信 |
[03:11] | Absolutely not. | 纯粹捏造 |
[03:13] | Desperation looks good on you, Robert. | 绝望的表情很适合你 罗伯特 |
[03:14] | Your father would’ve told you to take the deal. | 你爸爸会叫你接受这个交易的 |
[03:18] | Your client is a sociopathic liar | 你的委托人是个谋取他人 |
[03:19] | that defrauded people of their pensions and life savings. | 养老金和毕生积蓄的反社会骗子 |
[03:26] | We’re just now getting in word about your father’s accident. | 我们刚刚收到了你父亲的事故消息 |
[03:28] | I… | 我 |
[03:30] | We just received notice that he was found dead | 我们刚刚得知 他在你家避暑别墅附近 |
[03:33] | at your family’s summer house. | 被发现死亡 |
[03:35] | Can you please comment on your father’s death, Miss Monroe? | 能就你父亲的死亡谈两句吗 门罗小姐 |
[03:38] | Thank you. It’s an incredible honor to be here with you. | 谢谢大家 能和各位在此相聚是我的荣幸 |
[03:41] | Lauren! | 劳伦 |
[03:44] | One statement about your father! | 就您父亲的事谈两句吧 |
[03:49] | That’ll be all for now. That’s enough! | 今天就到这里 可以了 |
[03:53] | Jackie, get them out of here! | 杰基 送大家出去 |
[04:45] | Earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust. | 尘归尘 土归土 |
[05:26] | Hey, take care, okay? | 答应我 保重 |
[05:32] | Hey, listen, I gotta be back at the station at 4:00, | 我四点必须得回局里 |
[05:35] | but I’m sorry for your loss, Lauren. | 对你的失去表示哀悼 劳伦 |
[05:40] | Thanks for all your help, Emilio. | 谢谢你的帮助 埃米利奥 |
[05:42] | – Take care, okay? – Thanks. | -保重 -谢谢 |
[05:58] | You’re better at this than I am. | 你比我更擅长这些 |
[06:01] | Well, I had plenty of practice.You just nod and shake hands. | 我经常做的 点点头 握个手 |
[06:05] | A heart attack. | 突发心脏病 |
[06:08] | I mean, how’d that even happen? | 怎么可能啊 |
[06:10] | Dad was in better shape than either of us. | 爸爸比我们谁的身体都好 |
[06:14] | What are we gonna do about Mom? | 妈妈怎么办 |
[06:16] | Just surround her with friends, | 请她的朋友多陪陪她 |
[06:19] | And we’ll find her an apartment on Zillow, closer to us. | 然后上齐洛给她在咱俩附近找个公寓 |
[06:24] | Look, I can only stay until the reading of the will. | 宣读完遗嘱我就得走了 |
[06:27] | Campaign’s a circus. | 选举战瞬息万变 |
[06:32] | Hey, Dad was proud of you. | 爸爸他生前以你为荣 |
[06:37] | Maybe in public, | 对外是这么说没错 |
[06:39] | but we both know you were the golden child. | 但咱俩都知道 你才是他的最爱 |
[06:47] | Can’t believe it’s already been a week. | 不敢相信 已经过去一周了 |
[06:51] | It’s the beginning of the end. | 马上就要收尾了 |
[07:57] | I know how to play the game. | 我知道如何下棋 |
[08:00] | This game, like life, requires forethought. | 下棋如人生 需要深谋远虑 |
[08:02] | It’s not about where you are. | 不能走一步看一步 |
[08:04] | It’s where you’ll be in ten moves or ten years. | 而要提早拟出十步 或是做出十年的规划 |
[08:09] | You are not allowed to be average. | 没有万全之策 |
[08:11] | We all have to put up with things that we don’t like, | 我们难免要做不喜欢的事情 |
[08:13] | so grow up, pick a firm, and learn how to win. | 所以成熟点 权衡利弊 想想怎么赢 |
[08:17] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[08:20] | “I leave Catherine in sole control of the family estate | “凯瑟琳将独立继承我的家宅 |
[08:24] | and my voting rights on the board of directors. | 和我董事会的投票权 |
[08:27] | To my son, William, | 我的儿子 威廉 |
[08:30] | I leave the sum of $20 million. | 我留给你两千万美元 |
[08:34] | To Lauren, I leave $1 million. | 劳伦 留给你一百万美元 |
[08:39] | $50 million is to be split | 剩下的五千万美元 |
[08:42] | equally between the Police and Firemen’s Benevolent Fund | 公安消防慈善基金会和 |
[08:47] | and the Harvard School of Medicine. | 哈佛医学院各取一半 |
[08:49] | This is my Last Will and Testament. | 以上是我遗嘱的全部内容 |
[08:52] | Archer Monroe.” | 立遗嘱人 阿彻·门罗” |
[08:53] | Thank you, Harold. That’ll be all. | 谢谢你 哈罗德 可以了 |
[08:58] | I need some air. | 我去透透气 |
[08:59] | Thank you, Harold. | 谢谢你 哈罗德 |
[09:05] | Thank you for everything you’ve done for us, Harold. | 谢谢你为我们所做的一切 哈罗德 |
[09:08] | I know that you and my dad were close. | 我知道你和我爸爸很亲近 |
[09:13] | There’s actually… | 其实 |
[09:15] | something I need to discuss with you. | 我有事要跟你说 |
[09:19] | 劳 伦 | |
[09:19] | Your father left this for you and you alone. | 你爸爸把这个留给了你 只留给你 |
[09:25] | I knew your father for 31 years, Lauren. | 我跟你爸爸认识31年了 劳伦 |
[09:29] | He was proud of the woman you became. | 他以你的成就为荣 |
[09:33] | Don’t let the inheritance speak otherwise. | 遗产的继承说明不了什么 |
[09:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:20] | Lauren, it pains me to do this, | 劳伦 我万不得已做出这个决定 |
[10:23] | and if you have received this, | 如果你收到了这个 |
[10:25] | it means that I never found the courage | 这代表我生前没能有勇气告诉你 |
[10:27] | to tell you while I was alive or… | 或者在我亲手解决这件事之前 |
[10:31] | I died before I handled it myself. | 我就已经死了 |
[10:34] | And for that– | 对于这个 |
[10:38] | for many things– | 和很多其它事情 |
[10:42] | forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[10:43] | We’ve all made mistakes. | 我们都犯过错 |
[10:45] | This was mine. | 这是我犯下的过错 |
[10:49] | It is a secret you must carry to your grave. | 你把这个秘密带进坟墓 至死也不能吐露 |
[10:52] | You are the eldest, and as such, | 你是姐姐 所以 |
[10:54] | I think you’ll understand why it had to be you. | 我觉得你应该能理解 为什么我会告诉你 |
[10:57] | The answer lies buried near your fort. | 问题的答案就埋在你的秘密堡垒下 |
[11:01] | I must be vague in case of prying eyes, | 以防他人 我不能说得太具体 |
[11:03] | but above all things… | 但最重要的是 |
[11:07] | the truth… | 真相 |
[11:10] | must stay buried. | 绝不可以公之于众 |
[11:15] | Deepest apologies. | 深深地向你道歉 |
[11:17] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[11:46] | Come on, Ted, how many years have we know each other? | 得了吧 泰特 我们都认识多少年了 |
[11:49] | There is absolutely no truth whatsoever in the Post article. | 《邮报》说的哪有一句是真的 |
[11:55] | Look, my family has always supported you in the… | 听着 我家人一直以来都支持你 |
[12:00] | Lauren, wait! | 劳伦 等一下 |
[12:02] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等一下 |
[12:06] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[12:08] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:09] | What else would I expect? | 还能怎么样 |
[12:12] | Do you wanna talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[12:13] | No, I just… | 不想 我 |
[12:15] | I just want a moment by myself. | 我只想一个人静静 |
[12:25] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[13:04] | You look very pretty today. | 你今天很漂亮 |
[13:07] | Two sugar cubes? | 两块方糖吗 |
[13:10] | Lauren! This is off-limits. | 劳伦 你不许来这 |
[15:31] | Jesus! | 天哪 |
[16:38] | Okay, okay. | 好了 没事了 |
[17:09] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 这里是911 您遇到什么问题了 |
[17:12] | Hello, hello? | 喂 喂 |
[17:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[17:26] | Ma’am, we just received a call from this number. | 女士 我们刚收到这个号码打来的电话 |
[17:27] | Is everything all right? | 您那边一切正常吗 |
[17:28] | Yeah, sorry, um… | 没事 抱歉 |
[17:30] | My daughter was playing with my phone, so… | 我女儿刚把我手机拿走了 |
[17:33] | I won’t let it happen again. I promise. | 不会再有下次了 我保证 |
[17:36] | Okay, ma’am, please be more careful in the future. | 好的 女士 以后请多加注意 |
[17:42] | Listen, I don’t know why Dad did that. | 我不知道爸爸为什么这么做 |
[17:44] | Sure you do. | 我相信你不知道 |
[17:46] | What’s wrong with you? You look awful. | 你怎么了 看起来很憔悴 |
[17:47] | Just got a little queasy on my walk. | 就是散步的时候感觉有点恶心 |
[17:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:53] | Let’s split it. | 咱俩把钱分了吧 |
[17:54] | I really, really don’t care, Will, okay? Seriously. | 我真的 真的不在乎 威尔 我认真的 |
[17:59] | Use it for your campaign or something. | 把钱花在你的选举上或者什么的 |
[18:01] | I hope I still have your vote. | 我希望你还会投我的票 |
[18:03] | Well, that depends on your policies. | 那要看你提出什么政策了 |
[18:09] | Weren’t you supposed to be gone already? | 你现在不是已经该走了吗 |
[18:10] | Yeah, actually, but you try pulling Mom away | 是啊 但是你要想把妈妈跟她 |
[18:13] | from her favorite granddaughter. | 最爱的孙女分开的话 |
[18:15] | Lose a hand. | 还缺个帮手 |
[18:21] | 东天堂公报 阿彻·门罗的遗产 | |
[18:44] | We built a beautiful life together, didn’t we? | 我们一起生活得很幸福 是吧 |
[18:57] | What’s wrong? | 有什么事不对劲吗 |
[19:01] | It’s everything, honestly. | 什么都不对劲 说实在的 |
[19:04] | Your father was proud of you. | 你爸爸生前为你骄傲 |
[19:06] | Even when he didn’t show it, he was proud of you. | 即使他没有表现出来 但他为你骄傲 |
[19:14] | I know there’s gonna be blood in the water, | 我知道我们会因为这件事变得脆弱 |
[19:16] | and the press are gonna be digging, | 媒体会不断挖掘真相 |
[19:18] | pointing their spotlight on all of us. | 所有人的焦点都会在我们家人身上 |
[19:23] | Are there any old enemies of Dad’s | 爸爸有没有什么宿敌 |
[19:25] | that I should be aware of? | 我要小心的 |
[19:28] | We both know he was no saint, | 我们都知道他不是圣人 |
[19:32] | but that is not your burden to carry. | 但这不是你该承受的 |
[19:34] | It’s mine. | 是我的负担 |
[19:36] | Well, I should know. Maybe I can help. | 我应该知道的 也许我能帮上忙 |
[19:39] | You wanna help? | 你想帮忙吗 |
[19:41] | Crucify Reindorff. | 给莱因多夫定罪 |
[19:43] | Win that case, | 把那个案子打赢 |
[19:45] | and help your family win reelection. | 再帮你弟弟把选举拿下 |
[20:01] | Good night, Claire-Bear. I love you. | 晚安 克莱尔宝贝 我爱你 |
[20:03] | I love you too, Mama. | 我也爱你 妈妈 |
[20:14] | Sure you don’t want us to stay? | 你真的不要我们留下来陪你吗 |
[20:15] | No. I just need some time to think. | 不用了 我需要一点独处的时间来思考 |
[20:17] | But I’ll see you guys tomorrow night. | 我们明晚见 |
[20:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:20] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[21:00] | All finest schools, | 所有最顶级的学校 |
[21:02] | the most prestigious firms require | 最知名的公司都可以成为你的客户 |
[21:04] | I don’t want to represent your rich friends! | 我不想维护你那些有钱朋友们的利益 |
[21:05] | Why is that so wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[21:07] | You are throwing it all away to be a civil servant, | 你放弃这些机会 去当一个公务员 |
[21:10] | just like your boyfriend. | 跟你那男朋友一样 |
[21:11] | Fiancé. | 是未婚夫 |
[21:13] | Okay, that’s enough! | 行了 够了 |
[21:15] | Both of you. | 都别说了 |
[21:16] | Talk to your daughter. | 跟你女儿谈谈吧 |
[21:17] | You’re acting like this is some kind of prison sentence. | 你说得好像你爸爸在给你判刑似的 |
[21:21] | It is. | 不是吗 |
[22:39] | Can you hear me? | 你听得到我说话吗 |
[23:19] | Oh, shit! | 我去 |
[23:21] | Shit. | 操 |
[23:51] | Nice mask. | 面具不错 |
[23:55] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:04] | I like masks. | 我喜欢面具 |
[24:06] | Answer the question. | 回答我 |
[24:12] | Where’s Archer? | 阿彻在哪里 |
[24:15] | Tell me your name. | 告诉我你叫什么 |
[24:21] | John. | 约翰 |
[24:22] | John what? | 约翰 什么姓 |
[24:24] | Doe. | 多伊[John Doe英语中的无名氏] |
[24:26] | You think this is a game? | 你觉得这很好玩吗 |
[24:28] | You’re chained up in a bunker, and I wanna know why. | 我想知道 你为什么会被锁在地堡里 |
[24:38] | Show me your face, Lauren Elizabeth Monroe. | 让我看看你的脸 劳伦·伊丽莎白·门罗 |
[24:46] | You want answers? | 你想知道答案吗 |
[24:49] | Look me in the eye and ask. | 看着我的眼睛问我 |
[24:56] | Born November 7th, 1989. | 你出生于1989年11月7日 |
[24:59] | You have a younger brother, William. | 有一个弟弟 叫威廉 |
[25:01] | As DA, you advocate for the innocent and downtrodden | 作为地区检察官 你提倡保护无辜弱小者 |
[25:04] | to appease your conscience for being born into wealth | 以抚慰你生于富裕家庭的不安 |
[25:07] | and because you knew your father would disapprove. | 同时也是因为你知道你父亲会反对 |
[25:10] | You used to bite your nails incessantly, | 你以前经常会咬手指甲 |
[25:12] | unless, of course, you’ve kicked that habit. | 当然 你已经改掉了这个习惯 |
[25:15] | You have a daughter, Claire, a husband, Scott, | 你有个女儿 克莱尔 你的丈夫 斯科特 |
[25:18] | who you married against your father’s wishes. | 你父亲不同意你嫁给他 |
[25:20] | Should I continue, | 还要我继续说吗 |
[25:22] | or will you take off that ridiculous mask? | 还是你愿意摘掉那个愚蠢的面具了 |
[25:47] | It’s good to finally meet you. | 终于见到你了 真好 |
[25:49] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[25:52] | I’d like to think I’m a member of the family | 我算得上是这家庭中的一员 |
[25:54] | after all these years. | 毕竟这么多年过去了 |
[25:55] | What do you mean, years? | 这么多年 是什么意思 |
[25:57] | Exactly that. | 字面意思 |
[26:00] | Years. | 很多年 |
[26:16] | So tell me, what happened to your dad? | 告诉我 你爸爸怎么了 |
[26:29] | How’d he die? | 他怎么死的 |
[26:34] | My condolences. | 节哀顺变 |
[26:41] | So he left me to you. | 他把我留给了你 |
[26:53] | That’s quite the inheritance. | 真的是继承啊 |
[26:55] | So explain yourself. | 解释一下 |
[26:57] | A man in your position, only bad things come to mind. | 看到你这样的情况 一般只会联想到坏事 |
[27:00] | Are you good, Lauren? | 你是个好人吗 劳伦 |
[27:02] | Who else knows you’re here? | 还有其他人知道你在这里吗 |
[27:03] | Answer the question. | 回答我的问题 |
[27:04] | Are you a good person? | 你是个好人吗 |
[27:05] | I’d like to think so. | 我是这么觉得的 |
[27:07] | Then let me go. | 那就放我走吧 |
[27:10] | It’s what a good person would do. | 这是好人会做的事情 |
[27:12] | You know it’s not that simple. | 事情没那么简单 |
[27:14] | You got a lot to lose. | 你还拥有很多东西 |
[27:17] | I have already lost everything. | 而我已经一无所有了 |
[27:19] | I need to know why you’re here. | 我需要知道你为什么在这里 |
[27:21] | Your needs? | 你的需求吗 |
[27:24] | You wanna know my name? | 你想知道我的名字吗 |
[27:27] | You want the truth? | 你想知道真相吗 |
[27:30] | Well, I want the juiciest steak on God’s green Earth. | 我想要地球上最多汁的牛排 |
[27:35] | Rare. | 一分熟 |
[27:37] | Baked potato, all the fixings. | 烤土豆 还有所有配菜 |
[27:40] | I want a Caesar salad, bread and butter, | 我要凯撒色拉 面包黄油 |
[27:44] | a packet of Gauloises cigarettes, | 一包高卢香烟 |
[27:47] | some chocolate, | 一些巧克力 |
[27:48] | a newspaper, | 一份报纸 |
[27:50] | and a 30-year-old bottle of scotch, | 一瓶30年陈的苏格兰威士忌 |
[27:52] | aged for every year of my captivity. | 以对得起我这么多年被囚禁的生活 |
[27:59] | You give me what I asked for, | 你把这些给我 |
[28:01] | and I will tell you everything. | 我就对你和盘托出 |
[28:03] | I need answers. | 我需要知道答案 |
[28:05] | And I need a steak. | 我需要牛排 |
[28:08] | And while we’re at it, I want a shave. | 而且吃完之后 我想要剃一下胡子 |
[28:11] | I wanna feel more like a human being again. | 让我可以重新感觉像个人类 |
[28:15] | Now, we both know your conscience, though pained, | 我们都知道 你现在良心很不安 |
[28:19] | is not gonna just let me go, not yet. | 但还不至于放我走 |
[28:22] | But when all is said and done, you will know the truth, | 但当一切都结束之后 你会知道真相 |
[28:26] | and you will set me free. | 你也会给我自由 |
[28:30] | You’re really gonna play it that way? | 你真的要玩这些把戏吗 |
[28:35] | Look around. You’re the one in chains. | 看看周围 你才是被链子锁住的人 |
[28:37] | I could just let you rot in here, | 我大可以让你在这里腐烂发臭 |
[28:39] | close the door and walk away. | 关上门 走得远远的 |
[28:44] | But you won’t. | 但你不会这么做 |
[28:47] | You really wanna risk that for a steak? | 你真的为了一块牛排要搞这些花样吗 |
[28:51] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[29:00] | I’d also really like a slice of key lime pie. | 我还想要一块经典青柠派 |
[29:05] | And I would appreciate that shave. | 感谢你帮我拿一下剃刀 谢谢 |
[29:28] | C-Can I have the light a little longer? | 能 能不能多开会儿灯 |
[29:31] | Your father would only leave it on an hour or so after he left. | 你父亲每次只留灯亮一小时 |
[29:53] | This is Detective Emilio Sanchez, 75th Precinct. | 我是第75区警探埃米利奥·桑切斯 |
[29:56] | Leave me a message and I’ll come back to you as soon as I can. | 请留言 我一有空就联系你 |
[29:59] | Sanchez, hey, it’s me. | 桑切斯 是我 |
[30:00] | I just emailed you a set of prints | 我刚刚给你用电子邮件发送了一组照片 |
[30:03] | I need you to get into the system ASAP. | 我需要你尽快在系统中查一下 |
[30:05] | Call me on my cell. Bye. | 给我回电 再见 |
[30:30] | Hey, honey. Sorry. | 亲爱的 对不起 |
[30:32] | Couldn’t connect to you for some reason. | 之前有点事 没法联系你 |
[30:36] | How was last night? | 昨晚还好吗 |
[30:38] | Good, yeah. I was just going through some of Dad’s old things. | 还不错 我在整理一些我爸的遗物 |
[30:41] | You wanna talk about it? | 想聊聊吗 |
[30:42] | Maybe tonight. | 今晚吧 |
[30:44] | I’m actually headed into court right now, so… | 我现在要出庭 所以 |
[30:46] | Already here. | 我已经在了 |
[30:47] | Don’t forget. | 别忘了 |
[30:48] | Claire’s recital this afternoon. | 克莱尔今天下午举行独奏会 |
[30:50] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[30:51] | Well, I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:54] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[30:55] | Bye. | 再见 |
[31:32] | God help me if that isn’t the finest thing I’ve ever smelled. | 这绝对是我闻到过最好闻的东西了 |
[31:36] | I brought you your food, so let’s talk. | 食物我给你带来了 谈谈吧 |
[31:39] | And talk we will. | 当然会谈谈 |
[31:41] | But first… | 但是首先 |
[32:03] | You can’t imagine what this means to me. | 你绝对无法想象这对我来说意味着什么 |
[32:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:09] | What happened between you and my dad? | 你和我爸之前发生了什么 |
[32:14] | You’re not like him. | 你一点都不像他 |
[32:17] | I suspect you’re better than he ever was. | 我觉得你比他好十倍 |
[32:20] | You’ve been deflecting my questions ever since I got here. | 你一直在回避我的问题 |
[32:23] | How’s Catherine taking this? | 凯瑟琳怎么样了 |
[32:26] | She was always such a beautiful woman. | 她一直是个美丽的女士 |
[32:29] | My family is off-limits. | 不要谈论我的家人 |
[32:34] | A lawyer, a banker, and a politician. | 律师 银行家 政治家 |
[32:37] | The unholy trinity. | 三个职业的罪恶一体 |
[32:39] | Quite the family. | 好棒的一家子 |
[32:50] | When I get back, | 我回来的时候 |
[32:52] | you’re going to tell me the truth, | 你就告诉我真相 |
[32:54] | or it’s the last time you’ll see me. | 否则那会是你最后一次见到我 |
[33:08] | Lauren, where the hell are you? | 劳伦 你到底哪里 |
[33:09] | Eddie, I’m gonna be late for court. | 艾迪 我要迟到一会儿 |
[33:11] | I’m sorry, but of all the days to be late? | 我很抱歉 但为什么偏偏是今天 |
[33:12] | Yeah, I know. | 我懂你的 |
[33:13] | Look, I need you to run the trial. | 我需要你来进行审判 |
[33:15] | Haeven is gonna eat me alive. | 海文会把我生吞活剥了的 |
[33:17] | You’re going to be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[33:19] | And don’t let Robert toss the SEC filing on | 别让罗伯特给美国证交委提供文件 |
[33:21] | I know about the SEC filings. | 我知道这些证交委的文件什么的 |
[33:23] | I’ll be there soon. | 我很快就到 |
[33:24] | Lauren, Lauren | 劳伦 劳伦 |
[33:29] | one one-half cup of finely crushed Graham crackers, | 半杯磨碎的格雷厄姆饼干 |
[33:32] | one-third of a cup of butter or margarine, | 三分之一杯黄油或人造黄油 |
[33:35] | three tablespoons of sugar, | 三汤匙的糖 |
[33:37] | a can of sweetened condensed milk, | 一罐甜炼乳 |
[33:39] | one-half cup of key lime juice, | 半杯墨西哥柠檬汁 |
[33:42] | one container of whipped topping. | 一盒打发的奶油 |
[34:15] | Let’s have some answers. | 说吧 |
[34:18] | Forgive me. I just… | 对不起 我只是 |
[34:23] | Once a year, Christmas, | 每年一次的圣诞节 |
[34:26] | your father would bring me chocolate. | 你父亲都会带给我巧克力 |
[34:30] | Not a whole bar, just a little tiny square. | 不是一整块 就一小片 |
[34:35] | It was my one treat for the year, | 这是我一年的零食 |
[34:38] | then he’d put it up there for the rest of the year | 然后他会把它放在那里一整年 |
[34:41] | to taunt me, | 来嘲笑我 |
[34:42] | along with the pictures he took. | 和他带来的照片一起放着 |
[34:45] | Pictures? | 什么照片 |
[34:46] | In the cigar box. | 在雪茄盒里 |
[35:21] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[35:23] | It’s my life. | 我的一生 |
[35:30] | You, uh… | 你 |
[35:31] | You want some? | 你要来点吗 |
[35:33] | It’s all yours. | 都是你的 |
[35:42] | My name is Morgan. | 我叫摩根 |
[35:43] | Morgan Warner. | 摩根·沃纳 |
[35:57] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[35:59] | It’s been a long time since I had any human contact. | 我已经很久没有和人接触了 |
[36:04] | You know, just to touch someone’s skin. | 哪怕是触碰到别人的皮肤 |
[36:26] | I used to smoke Gauloises cigarettes back in the day. | 我以前会抽高卢香烟 |
[36:31] | It was a habit I picked up | 我特地养成这个习惯 |
[36:33] | because I thought it would make me appear more refined. | 因为这会让我看起来更精致一点 |
[36:37] | Get to the point. | 说重点 |
[36:41] | I was a foolish young man when I met your father. | 认识你父亲时 我当时年轻又愚蠢 |
[36:45] | We had similar vices. | 我们臭味相投 |
[36:49] | Gambling, ego, women. | 赌博 自大 女人 |
[36:52] | That was the greatest time of my life. | 那是我一生中的最好的时光了 |
[36:55] | We became partners. | 我们成了伙伴 |
[36:57] | Archer was fearless, but he couldn’t read people. | 阿彻无所畏惧 但不懂得识人脸色 |
[37:01] | He was so young and careless back then. | 他那时候太年轻 太粗心了 |
[37:03] | So you helped him become a card shark? | 所以你帮着他变成老千吗 |
[37:06] | Oh, no, he was already a shark. | 没有 他那时候已经是个老千了 |
[37:08] | I just provided an edge. | 我只是给他行个方便 |
[37:11] | If there’s one thing your father wanted | 你父亲唯一想要的 |
[37:13] | in business, cards, politics, | 事业 打牌 政治等等 |
[37:17] | it was an edge. | 他就想占点优势 |
[37:18] | What happened between you? | 你们之间发生了什么 |
[37:23] | I was gonna become a doctor. | 我本来想当医生 |
[37:28] | I could’ve done so much with my life. | 我本来有着大好前程 |
[37:33] | – That night. – What happened? | -那天晚上 -怎么了 |
[37:41] | We’d had a few drinks before leaving the summer house | 离开避暑山庄前我们喝了点酒 |
[37:45] | for a big game in the city. | 正要开车去城里玩把大的 |
[37:48] | We should never have been on the road. | 我们不该开上路的 |
[37:50] | I’ll never forget that sound. | 我永远忘不了那声音 |
[37:54] | It happened so fast. | 发生得太快了 |
[37:57] | My heart was pounding like it was gonna burst in my chest. | 我的心脏怦怦直跳 感觉要炸开了 |
[38:01] | And my mouth, I could… | 我的嘴都 |
[38:02] | I could barely swallow, | 都僵了 咽口吐沫都做不到 |
[38:03] | I was so scared. | 我吓死了 |
[38:08] | He was just a kid. | 那人还是个年轻人 |
[38:11] | He was like us. | 和我们一样 |
[38:16] | I figured the only thing we could do was call the police | 我觉得我们只能报警 |
[38:19] | and, you know, say there had been an accident. | 就说出了一场意外 |
[38:21] | But, uh, he panicked. | 但 他吓坏了 |
[38:24] | He said we couldn’t. | 他说不能报警 |
[38:26] | He said the cops would be looking for his dented car. | 他说警察会找肇事车辆 |
[38:29] | He said he’d go to jail, that he’d lose everything. | 他说自己会进监狱 失去一切 |
[38:32] | “If there’s no body, there’s no crime.” | “没有尸体就没有犯罪” |
[38:34] | “If there’s no body, there’s no crime.” | “没有尸体就没有犯罪” |
[38:36] | He kept saying it over and over again. | 他一遍遍重复这句话 |
[38:38] | “If there’s no body, there’s no crime.” | “没有尸体就没有犯罪” |
[38:41] | I-I tried to do the right thing. | 我 我想做正确的事 |
[38:44] | My dad killed a man? | 我的父亲杀了一个人吗 |
[38:45] | It was an accident. | 是意外 |
[38:50] | But paranoia infected him. | 但他被吓坏了 |
[38:53] | What happened to the body? | 那具尸体怎么了 |
[38:56] | We buried it. | 我们埋了 |
[38:59] | That is to say, your father buried it. | 其实是你父亲埋的 |
[39:01] | I wanted no part of it. | 我不想参与 |
[39:03] | I wasn’t about to cover up a homicide. | 我不想掩盖谋杀案 |
[39:06] | You know, I mean,an accident is one thing, but… | 虽然是场意外 可是 |
[39:11] | Maybe I should have. | 也许我该帮他的 |
[39:15] | Maybe I’d still have a life. | 也许那样我的人生就不一样了 |
[39:17] | Morgan! | 摩根 |
[39:19] | Who was he? | 那人是谁 |
[39:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:23] | You buried a body | 你埋了一具尸体 |
[39:24] | and didn’t even bother to find out who it was? | 居然没想过查查他是谁吗 |
[39:27] | I had slightly more pressing matters at hand. | 我还有其他要紧的事要做 |
[39:32] | What would you have done? | 你会怎么办 |
[39:34] | Would you have buried him and walked away, | 你会把他埋了就走 |
[39:36] | or would you have made the call to the police? | 还是打电话报警 |
[39:38] | I’d like to think I’d make the call. | 我认为我会报警 |
[39:39] | Well, then you would be here like me. | 那你就和我一样关在这里了 |
[39:43] | Why go to all this trouble? | 为什么搞得这么复杂 |
[39:45] | Why not just kill me? | 为什么不直接杀了我吗 |
[39:48] | I begged him to. | 我求他杀了我 |
[39:51] | Days turned into weeks, then months, | 整天 整周 整月 |
[39:53] | then so much time had gone by, | 日子慢慢久了 |
[39:55] | he couldn’t bring himself to let me go. | 他再也不打算放我走了 |
[39:59] | He was scared I’d turn him in. | 他怕我告发他 |
[40:04] | I wouldn’t have said a word. | 我不会说一个字 |
[40:06] | Not a word… | 如果能换来我的自由的话 |
[40:09] | if it’d have bought me my freedom. | 我一个字都不会说 |
[40:12] | If Archer had a conscience, | 如果阿彻还有点良心 |
[40:14] | he would’ve just put me out of my misery. | 他会让我摆脱这种痛苦 |
[40:17] | Instead, he offered me the chance to kill myself. | 相反 他给我了自杀的机会 |
[40:24] | But no matter the agony, the hopelessness, | 可无论有多痛苦 多绝望 |
[40:29] | my life had meaning. | 我的人生也有意义 |
[40:33] | My survival would be my revenge. | 我活着就是复仇 |
[40:36] | But people must have missed you, | 别人肯定会想念你 |
[40:38] | looked for you. | 会找你 |
[40:41] | He said I stole his winnings, left the country. | 他说我偷了他赢的钱出国了 |
[40:45] | How do I know that you’re telling me the truth? | 我怎么知道你说的是不是真的 |
[40:47] | It’s not like my dad’s here to defend himself. | 我父亲可没法自我辩解了 |
[40:51] | I said your father had three vices. | 我说过你父亲有三大罪状 |
[40:54] | Poker, obviously, | 打牌 很明显了 |
[40:56] | ego, of course, | 傲慢 显而易见 |
[40:59] | but we haven’t even begun to discuss the women. | 但我们还没谈到女人 |
[41:03] | One woman in particular. | 尤其是一个女人 |
[41:04] | What does it have to do with anything? | 和这一切有什么关系 |
[41:06] | You said you could handle the truth. | 你说你能接受真相 |
[41:11] | Archer loved your mother, but, uh, | 阿彻很爱你的母亲 但 |
[41:14] | Sofia… | 索菲亚 |
[41:17] | she was everything your mother was not. | 她和你母亲恰恰相反 |
[41:21] | Uncomplicated, | 单纯 |
[41:23] | unrestrained, | 开放 |
[41:24] | free from conformity. | 不受拘束 |
[41:27] | Sofia wasn’t an affair. | 他们不是风流一夜 |
[41:29] | She was an obsession, | 而是难舍难分 |
[41:31] | providing for Archer’s darker appetites. | 满足了阿彻的阴暗欲望 |
[41:36] | He used to call her his Gypsy Rose. | 他以前称她吉普赛玫瑰 |
[41:40] | You must have had some kind of inclination | 你肯定也有点这种倾向 |
[41:42] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你 |
[41:44] | Why not? | 为什么不信 |
[41:46] | Since the world has turned, | 这个世界一直如此 |
[41:47] | powerful men have kept mistresses, | 有权有势的男人养情人 |
[41:49] | and he kept her till his dying day. | 他死前都和她有来往 |
[41:52] | He wouldn’t do that to my mom. | 他不会这样对我妈 |
[41:54] | Does any daughter really know her father? | 真的有哪个女儿了解自己的父亲吗 |
[41:58] | You’re lying. | 你说谎 |
[41:59] | I don’t expect you to take my word for it, okay? | 我也不指望你全信 懂吧 |
[42:02] | Why don’t you go check? | 你自己去看看吧 |
[42:03] | How? | 怎么看 |
[42:04] | He used to visit her every Tuesday, | 他每周二都去看她 |
[42:07] | 72nd and Parkway. | 林荫道72号 |
[42:08] | – Her name is Sofia Fiore. – Bullshit. | -她的名字是索菲亚·菲奥拉 -胡扯 |
[42:11] | If you don’t believe me, go ask Harold. | 你要是不信我 去问哈罗德吧 |
[42:13] | I’m sure he kept an entirely separate inheritance for her. | 他那儿肯定给她额外留了一份遗产 |
[42:17] | – She was the love of his life. – Shut the hell up! | -她是他的此生挚爱 -闭嘴 |
[42:21] | If you’re lying, | 你要是说谎 |
[42:23] | I swear you’ll never see me again. | 我发誓你再也不会见到我 |
[42:26] | What if I’m not? | 我要是没说谎呢 |
[43:08] | Can you check to see if there were any missing persons | 能不能帮我查查有没有一个失踪的人 |
[43:10] | named Morgan Warner during the late ’80s? | 名叫摩根·沃纳 时间是80年代晚期 |
[43:13] | Morgan Warner. Yeah, okay. | 摩根·沃纳 行啊 |
[43:15] | What’s it for? | 为什么查他呢 |
[43:17] | My dad left him something in his will, | 我父亲在遗嘱里给他留了东西 |
[43:18] | and I’m trying to find out what happened to him. | 我想知道怎么回事 |
[43:21] | No emails. Just forward whatever you find | 不用发邮件给我 要是有结果 |
[43:23] | on to my parent’s summer house. | 直接寄到我父母的避暑山庄就好 |
[43:25] | All right. | 好的 |
[43:50] | Well, I’m glad you decided to join us, Ms. Monroe. | 真高兴看见你终于到场了 门罗小姐 |
[43:52] | May it please the court, | 尊敬的法官阁下 |
[43:53] | I’d like to offer my sincere apology to Your Honor | 我向您 以及出庭的女士们先生们 |
[43:55] | and the ladies and gentlemen of the jury. | 致以诚挚的歉意 |
[44:07] | What did I miss? | 都说什么了 |
[44:09] | Besides the birth of my 15 ulcers? | 只说了我那十五次溃疡 |
[44:13] | Court is in session. | 庭审继续 |
[44:15] | Mr. Haeven, please call your next witness. | 海文先生 请通传你方下一个证人 |
[44:19] | 1-1/2 cups of finely crushed Graham crackers, | 一杯半的粉状全麦饼干 |
[44:22] | one-third of a cup of butter, three tablespoons of sugar, | 三分之一杯黄油 三汤匙糖 |
[44:25] | one can of sweetened condensed milk, | 一罐甜炼乳 |
[44:27] | one-half cup of key lime juice, | 半杯青柠汁 |
[44:29] | one container of whipped topping. | 一盒打发的奶油 |
[44:31] | Preheat oven to 350 degrees. | 烤箱预至350度 |
[44:33] | Press into baking tray. | 放入烤盘 |
[44:35] | Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Leave to cool. | 烤八到十分钟 放置冷却 |
[44:39] | 1-1/2 cups of finely crushed Graham crackers, | 一杯半的粉状全麦饼干 |
[44:42] | one-third of a cup of butter, three tablespoons of sugar, | 三分之一杯黄油 三汤匙糖 |
[44:46] | one can of sweetened condensed milk, | 一罐甜炼乳 |
[44:47] | one-half cup of key lime juice, | 半杯青柠汁 |
[44:49] | one container of whipped topping. | 一盒打发的奶油 |
[44:53] | Beat milk and lime juice together until thick and smooth, | 牛奶和青柠汁搅拌至浓稠顺滑 |
[44:56] | fold in whipped topping, spoon into cool pie crust, | 浇上打法奶油 用勺子灌进酥皮里 |
[45:01] | cover and refrigerate for one hour or till set. | 封盖放入冰箱冷冻一小时至凝固 |
[45:05] | It’s a dessert the whole family will love. | 全家都爱的一道甜品就做好了 |
[45:13] | 《最后的天堂公报》 门罗家族的危机 | |
[45:31] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[45:33] | I’m here to see Sofia Fiore. | 我找索菲亚·菲奥拉 |
[45:35] | Your name, please? | 请问您的姓名 |
[45:39] | Lauren Monroe. | 劳伦·门罗 |
[45:42] | One moment, please. | 请稍等 |
[45:46] | I have Lauren Monroe here to see you, ma’am. | 女士 劳伦·门罗想要见您 |
[45:51] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[46:00] | Sofia Fiore? | 索菲亚·菲奥拉 |
[46:05] | Please come in, Lauren. | 请进 劳伦 |
[46:14] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[46:18] | I found your name in my dad’s will. | 我在我父亲的遗嘱上看见了你的名字 |
[46:30] | Maybe you can tell me how you two met. | 也许你能说说你们俩是怎么认识的 |
[46:33] | Do you really wanna know? | 你真的想知道吗 |
[46:37] | Yes. | 对 |
[46:39] | At a poker game. | 在一场扑克牌局上 |
[46:42] | And you were together for… | 你们俩的关系 |
[46:45] | He never stopped loving yourmother, if that’s what you mean. | 他一直爱你的母亲 你大概想知道这个 |
[46:48] | How long? | 多长时间了 |
[46:50] | Many years. | 很多年了 |
[46:55] | I wish I didn’t have to be here, | 我多希望自己不用来这里 |
[46:57] | but I’m just trying to put the pieces together. | 但我想知道究竟是怎么回事 |
[47:02] | So I apologize for asking, | 所以我为自己的提问道歉 |
[47:05] | but did my dad ever pay you for your company? | 我的父亲向你付过钱吗 |
[47:12] | We took care of each other. | 我们彼此关心 |
[47:13] | That care helped me earn a master’s and a career. | 这份关心支撑我读完研究生 找到工作 |
[47:17] | How we started is not where we ended up. | 我们的开始不是我们的结局 |
[47:41] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[47:44] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[47:45] | Alex. | 艾历克斯 |
[47:49] | Your half-brother. | 你同父异母的兄弟 |
[47:53] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[47:57] | No… No one can know. | 不能让人知道这件事 |
[47:59] | This would literally kill my mom. | 这事真的能气死我妈妈 |
[48:02] | Lauren, you came to me. | 劳伦 是你来找我的 |
[48:05] | We have our own life. | 我们有自己的生活 |
[48:07] | And your son? | 你儿子呢 |
[48:10] | He doesn’t know you exist. | 他不知道你的存在 |
[48:14] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[49:04] | Right. | 好的 |
[49:09] | Even for a lawyer, Harold, | 就算是作为一个律师 哈罗德 |
[49:11] | you’re a goddamn snake in the grass. | 你也是个小人中的小人 |
[49:14] | Let me call you back. | 我等会打给你 |
[49:16] | Lauren, what the hell is going on? | 劳伦 怎么了 |
[49:18] | Sofia Fiore. | 索菲亚·菲奥拉 |
[49:24] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[49:25] | All these years, you knew. | 这么多年 你心里清楚 |
[49:28] | Every family gathering, you lied to our faces. | 每次家庭聚会你都当着大家的面说谎 |
[49:31] | To my mom’s face. | 当着我妈妈的面 |
[49:33] | I’m your father’s lawyer, Lauren. | 我是你父亲的律师 劳伦 |
[49:34] | – And his friend. – And as both, | -也是他的朋友 -正因如此 |
[49:37] | it wasn’t my business to do either. | 我也不该管这件事 |
[49:39] | You don’t think I didn’t try to talk some sense into him? | 你觉得我没有劝说过他吗 |
[49:42] | – What am I supposed to do? – Walk away. | -那我该怎么做 -不要插手 |
[49:44] | And if someone finds out? | 如果有人发现了呢 |
[49:45] | She won’t say a word. She never has. | 她不会透露一个字 一如既往 |
[49:47] | She signed a nondisclosure agreement. | 她签署了保密协议 |
[49:51] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[49:53] | How much? | 要多少钱 |
[49:55] | Does it matter? | 这很重要吗 |
[49:56] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[50:02] | What else was my dad hiding? | 我父亲还藏了哪些秘密 |
[50:04] | This is it. | 只有这个了 |
[50:05] | He’s dead, Harold! | 他已经死了 哈罗德 |
[50:07] | He’s… He’s dead. | 他已经 他已经死了 |
[50:10] | My mom, | 我的妈妈 |
[50:12] | my brother’s career, my career. | 我弟弟的事业 我的事业 |
[50:15] | I-I need to know if there are more skeletons. | 我 我需要知道还有没有更多的丑闻 |
[50:18] | Nothing that can harm you. | 没有能伤害到你们的 |
[50:19] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[50:25] | It means… | 意思是 |
[50:28] | walk away. | 不要插手 |
[50:30] | I’ve protected your family for decades. | 我保护你们一家几十年了 |
[50:35] | I know things I’ll take to the grave. | 我会带着这些事情进坟墓 |
[50:40] | Your father trusted me, Lauren, | 劳伦 你父亲很信任我 |
[50:43] | I suggest you do the same. | 希望你也一样 |
[50:56] | Did my dad ever mention a man named Morgan Warner to you? | 我父亲有没有提过一个叫摩根·沃纳的人 |
[51:02] | Doesn’t sound familiar. | 没听说过 |
[51:20] | I’d like you to help me find some stats, | 希望你能帮我找些数据 |
[51:22] | maybe old guarantees. | 可能是以前的担保 |
[51:25] | – Also the research. – Got it. | -还有研究 -好的 |
[51:27] | – Thanks, Jen. – Of course. | -谢谢 珍 -不客气 |
[51:29] | Hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[51:30] | What a welcome surprise. | 看到你来真是太惊喜了 |
[51:35] | You’ve come to join the war effort? | 你是来帮忙备战的吗 |
[51:43] | You know, they have a speechwriter for that. | 他们有个专门的演讲稿撰写人 |
[51:44] | Yeah, well, we can’t afford to make the slightest mistake. | 是啊 我们现在承担不起任何微小的错误 |
[51:48] | Not now. | 不能是现在 |
[51:50] | Not after all this hard work. | 不能白费这么多心血 |
[51:52] | – How’s your case? – It’s good. | -你的案子怎么样了 -进展顺利 |
[51:54] | You know, that case makes me miss being a lawyer. | 那个案子让我怀念自己的律师生涯 |
[51:59] | Listen, I was going through some of Dad’s old things. | 对了 我在整理父亲的遗物 |
[52:02] | Some guy named Morgan Warner, does that name ring a bell? | 有个叫摩根·沃纳的人 有什么印象吗 |
[52:06] | Morgan? | 摩根 |
[52:09] | I don’t think so. | 没有 |
[52:11] | We met so many people. Why? | 我们见了很多人 怎么了 |
[52:14] | Oh, I just thought that maybeI could get to know Dad better | 我只是想也许通过父亲的老朋友 |
[52:17] | through old friends. | 能更了解父亲 |
[52:19] | That reminds me. | 这倒提醒了我 |
[52:21] | I have something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[52:27] | I will not let money tear this family apart. | 我不会让钱拆散这个家 |
[52:31] | You deserve the same as your brother. | 你应该和你弟弟分到同样多的遗产 |
[52:32] | I don’t want it. I never did. | 我不想要 我都没想过这个事 |
[52:34] | Your father had no right to do what he did. | 你父亲没有权力这样偏心 |
[52:36] | I don’t care what you have to do. Just get it done. | 我不管你要做什么 给我搞定它 |
[52:39] | I’m surrounded by jackals. | 我身边都是豺狼 |
[52:42] | – Hi. – What’s going on? | -你好 -发生什么了 |
[52:44] | Well, we got a sympathy bump in the polls, | 我们民意调查中支持率因为同情上升 |
[52:46] | police and firemen’s unions are backing us, | 警察和消防员工会支持我们 |
[52:48] | thanks to Dad’s donation, | 多亏了爸爸的贡献 |
[52:50] | but my lead is within the margin of error. | 但我的领先优势在误差范围内 |
[52:53] | Some polls say I’m slipping. | 一些民意调查显示我的支持率在下滑 |
[52:56] | Goddamn New York Post article saying I paid off union reps | 纽约邮报的文章说 我贿赂了工会代表 |
[52:59] | isn’t exactly helping perception. | 而不是真的说服了他们支持我 |
[53:01] | You didn’t, right? | 你没有吧 |
[53:02] | Of course not. It’s a smear campaign. | 当然没有 这是诽谤攻势 |
[53:06] | But, Lauren, listen. | 但是 听着 劳伦 |
[53:07] | I need you at the rally tomorrow night. | 我需要你参加明晚的集会 |
[53:09] | Just give a short speech, | 做个简短的演讲 |
[53:12] | shake some hands, kiss a few babies– | 握握手 亲亲婴儿 |
[53:14] | It’s the worst time. | 现在不是时候 |
[53:15] | With the Reindorff case, I’m barely staying afloat. | 莱因多夫的案子都快让我撑不住了 |
[53:18] | I know, but look, it’s all hands on deck right now, okay? | 我知道 但是现在大家都在全力以赴 |
[53:22] | Mom will be there, the mayor. | 妈妈会去 市长也会 |
[53:25] | I need my sister to get up there, | 我需要我的姐姐衣着光鲜 |
[53:27] | flash that beautiful smile and help us win this thing. | 展现她美丽的微笑 帮助我们赢下这场 |
[53:38] | I’ll be there. | 我会到场的 |
[53:40] | – Thank you, honey. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 宝贝 -谢谢 |
[53:53] | Believe me now? | 信我了吗 |
[53:54] | Why didn’t you tell me he had a son? | 你为什么没告诉我他还有个儿子 |
[53:56] | And ruin the surprise? | 告诉你 然后毁了惊喜吗 |
[54:01] | How is Alex? | 艾历克斯怎么样 |
[54:03] | This isn’t funny. | 这不好玩 |
[54:04] | No. | 的确 |
[54:07] | But it’s proof. | 但这是证据 |
[54:14] | What do you say we take this off now? | 现在可以把这些取下了吗 |
[54:20] | What else, hmm? | 还有什么 |
[54:23] | What else do you know? | 你还知道些什么 |
[54:25] | Everything. | 我什么都知道 |
[54:29] | I was your father’s confessor. | 我是你父亲的忏悔对象 |
[54:33] | I mean, I hated the man, | 尽管我讨厌他 |
[54:36] | yet I lived vicariously through him. | 但我间接地依靠他活着 |
[54:40] | Each conversation was, uh… | 我们的每一次谈话就是 |
[54:44] | all I had. | 我生活的全部 |
[54:59] | Look, I know this is a lot to swallow, | 我知道 这些事实很难消化 |
[55:01] | but truth is, Archer only ever looked out for Archer. | 但事实上 阿彻只在乎过他自己 |
[55:06] | He was a bad husband, he’s a shitty father, | 他是个不合格的丈夫 糟糕的父亲 |
[55:09] | and a worse friend. | 更是个可怕的朋友 |
[55:11] | If it’s any consolation, | 如果有什么能够安慰你的话 |
[55:12] | he admired you for the mother you’ve become. | 他钦佩你成为了合格的母亲 |
[55:15] | I was a good parent because he wasn’t. | 是他的失败促成了我成为一个好家长 |
[55:19] | It must have been hard. | 这一定很难 |
[55:21] | What? | 什么 |
[55:23] | Trying to please him, | 努力取悦他的同时 |
[55:25] | rebel against him at the same time. | 反抗他 |
[55:30] | How do I know you’re telling the truth about the body? | 我怎么知道你说的尸体是真的 |
[55:34] | Dig it up. | 挖出来 |
[55:36] | Where’s it buried? | 埋在哪里 |
[55:38] | I couldn’t possibly describethat to you after all this time. | 那么多年了 我不可能详细描述那个位置 |
[55:40] | Try. | 努力回想 |
[55:41] | The only way is to take me there. | 唯一的办法是带我过去 |
[55:44] | If you think that I’m gonna let you… | 如果你觉得我会让你 |
[55:46] | You’re a lawyer. | 你是律师 |
[55:48] | You know the sentence for aiding and abetting a kidnapping, | 你知道协助和教唆绑架怎么判吗 |
[55:50] | for false imprisonment, for torture, duress? | 还有非法监禁折磨胁迫呢 |
[55:52] | I know the law. | 我懂法律 |
[56:00] | No more games. | 别再耍花样 |
[56:01] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相 |
[56:03] | I told you the truth about Sofia. | 我已经告诉了你索菲亚的真相 |
[56:07] | I want my freedom, Lauren. | 我想要自由 劳伦 |
[56:10] | I’ve earned it. | 这是我应得的 |
[56:12] | Doesn’t mean that you’re not lying about this. | 这并不代表着你没有撒谎 |
[56:14] | Take me there. Dig up the truth. | 带我过去 挖出真相 |
[56:19] | If you try something… | 如果你做什么小动作 |
[56:21] | I am an old man now. | 我已经是个老头了 |
[56:24] | It’s been such a long time | 我已经很久很久 |
[56:25] | since I’ve seen the outside world, | 没有见到外面的世界了 |
[56:27] | it’s probably gonna give me a heart attack. | 让我看一眼 甚至可能会激动地发心脏病 |
[56:54] | Move! | 走 |
[57:41] | It’s more beautiful than I remember. | 外面的世界比我记忆里更美 |
[57:46] | Oh, God. It’s almost too painful to bear. | 天啊 这真是太痛苦了 |
[57:52] | – Thank you. – Come on. | -谢谢你 -快走 |
[57:54] | I just… I took so much for granted, you know. | 我只是与世隔绝太久了 知道吗 |
[57:58] | Just the trees and the… | 能看到这些树还有 |
[58:01] | the night sky, fresh air. | 看到夜空 呼吸新鲜空气 |
[58:05] | God. | 天啊 |
[58:10] | – Let’s go, come on. – Yeah, right, sorry. | -我们走 快点 -好的 抱歉 |
[58:12] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[58:22] | I’m gonna take this call. You’re not gonna say one word. | 我得接这个电话 你一声都不能吭 |
[58:25] | You’re not even gonna breathe, do you understand me? | 最好都别呼吸 听懂了吗 |
[58:28] | Not one word. | 一个字都别说 |
[58:33] | Hey, I’ve been meaning to call you. | 喂 我一直想给你打电话 |
[58:35] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[58:37] | You haven’t returned my calls or texts. | 你还没回我的电话和短信 |
[58:39] | I left messages at your office. | 我在你办公室留了言 |
[58:40] | It’s been a horrible day. | 今天太糟糕了 |
[58:42] | I’m sorry. I should have reached… | 我很抱歉 我应该早点联系上 |
[58:44] | You can’t just vanish on me like this. | 你不能就这样对我消失 |
[58:47] | You remember Claire’s recital, | 你还记得克莱尔的独奏会吗 |
[58:49] | the one you promised you wouldn’t miss? | 你答应过不会缺席的 |
[58:51] | It’s a huge ordeal to get her to go to bed | 我费了半天劲才把她哄上床睡觉 |
[58:53] | because you didn’t call back, you didn’t say sorry, | 就是因为你没回电话 没说对不起 |
[58:57] | you didn’t say good night. | 也没有说晚安 |
[58:59] | Yeah, look, I know. I-I total… | 是的 听着 我知道 我完全 |
[59:03] | I’m sorry. I promise I’ll make it up to you guys, okay? | 我很抱歉 我保证会补偿你们的 好吗 |
[59:07] | – Your voice sounds like… – Look, I can’t talk right now! | -你声音听起来 -听着我现在不方便谈话 |
[59:14] | Trouble at home? | 家里碰到麻烦了 |
[59:15] | I’m sure Scott’s just missing you. | 我敢肯定斯科特只是想你 |
[59:18] | Goddamn it, do not talk about my family. | 该死的 别提我的家人 |
[59:21] | You wanna end up back in that hole? | 你想回到那个洞里去吗 |
[59:23] | No? Then shut up. | 不想 那就闭嘴 |
[59:26] | – Move. – All right. | -快走 -好的 |
[59:46] | I feel like we’re driving in circles. | 我感觉我们在兜圈子 |
[59:48] | We’re almost there. Just keep going straight. | 我们快到了 一直往前走 |
[59:57] | Oh, oh, here. Turn down here. | 这里 这里 开慢点 |
[1:00:00] | There, just to the right. Right, right, right. | 那个路口 右转 |
[1:00:23] | How far? | 还有多远 |
[1:00:25] | Just keep going. | 继续走 |
[1:00:28] | For how long? | 走多久 |
[1:00:29] | Do you want answers or not? | 你还想不想要答案了 |
[1:00:36] | We’re close. | 我们快到了 |
[1:00:38] | We’re almost there, I’m telling ya. | 我们就要到了 |
[1:00:46] | Oh, stop. | 停 |
[1:00:48] | Stop the car. | 停车 |
[1:00:55] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[1:00:59] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[1:01:01] | Morgan! | 摩根 |
[1:01:11] | There. That’s where we buried him. | 那里 我们把人埋在了那里 |
[1:01:15] | Sit over there and keep lying on the ground. | 坐过去 不要起身 |
[1:01:18] | You move, I shoot. It’s that simple. | 你敢动我就开枪 |
[1:01:21] | You sure you don’t want me to dig? | 你确定不要我来挖吗 |
[1:01:25] | Your dad did. | 你父亲就要求我挖了 |
[1:01:26] | I prefer you in cuffs. | 我更想你戴着手铐 |
[1:01:28] | Suit yourself. | 请自便吧 |
[1:01:31] | – When you find the body – If! | -等你挖到尸体 -是如果 |
[1:01:33] | When you find the body. | 等你挖到尸体 |
[1:01:33] | Shut up! I mean it. | 闭嘴 我认真的 |
[1:01:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:02:06] | There’s nothing here. | 这里什么都没有 |
[1:02:07] | Oh, he’s there. | 他就在那 |
[1:02:09] | Where, huh? Where? | 哪里 哪里 |
[1:02:12] | Okay, this is all some bullshit lie. | 好吧 这都是些扯淡的谎言 |
[1:02:13] | We’re in the middle of fucking nowhere. | 我们他妈就在一片荒地里 |
[1:02:15] | Please, just trust me. | 拜托了 请相信我 |
[1:02:16] | How can I trust you? I don’t even know you, okay? | 我怎么能相信你 我都不了解你 |
[1:02:20] | I’m already out on a fucking limb, trying… | 我已经进退两难了 想着挖 |
[1:02:29] | Light. | 灯照过来 |
[1:02:44] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷 |
[1:02:52] | Told ya. | 告诉过你了 |
[1:02:57] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:03:45] | So what happens now? | 现在你打算怎么办 |
[1:03:47] | Put the collar back on. | 把项圈戴上 |
[1:03:49] | W-We found the body. | 我 我们找到了尸体 |
[1:03:51] | I need to think. | 我要再想想 |
[1:03:54] | About what? I’m… I’m innocent. | 想什么 我是 我是无辜的 |
[1:03:56] | It’s not that black or white. | 事情没那么简单 |
[1:03:59] | I see, I see. | 我懂了 我懂了 |
[1:04:01] | Even now you are protecting your father. | 事到如今 你还在保护你的父亲 |
[1:04:03] | Not my father. My family. | 不是为我的父亲 是为我的家人 |
[1:04:05] | What about justice? | 你置公正于何地 |
[1:04:07] | Isn’t that why you became a lawyer? | 你不正是为此才当的律师吗 |
[1:04:10] | What about everything I’ve lost? | 我失去的一切又该怎么说 |
[1:04:12] | What about my mother, huh? | 我的母亲怎么办 怎么办 |
[1:04:16] | Her son just vanishes off the face of the Earth? | 她的儿子就这么人间蒸发了 |
[1:04:19] | No closure? Not even a funeral? | 没有个了断 连葬礼都没有 |
[1:04:23] | It’s just there’s no love or compassion, | 这里毫无关爱和同情可言 |
[1:04:25] | not even a window to see the sun. | 连扇看太阳的窗户都没有 |
[1:04:28] | Every day, protein powder, peanut butter and water. | 每天都是蛋白质粉 花生酱和水 |
[1:04:31] | Could you live like that?! | 你能这样活着吗 |
[1:04:33] | Could you? | 能吗 |
[1:04:35] | Days that last as long as years! Nothing to celebrate! | 度日如年 没有盼头 |
[1:04:38] | Just one fucking piece of chocolate every Christmas! | 只有每年圣诞节的一块巧克力 |
[1:04:41] | What do you want me to say? I didn’t do this to you! | 你想让我说什么 又不是我做的 |
[1:04:44] | But you could change it! | 但你能改变 |
[1:04:46] | If you walk away, you’re worse than he is. | 如果你一走了之 你就比他更坏 |
[1:04:49] | Will you be able to look into Scott’s eyes? | 你还能正视斯科特的双眼吗 |
[1:04:52] | Or Claire’s? Or yours? | 或是克莱尔的 或是你自己的 |
[1:04:54] | Put it back on! | 戴回去 |
[1:04:55] | I am an innocent man. | 我是无辜的 |
[1:04:58] | You give me my life back. | 把我的生活还给我 |
[1:04:59] | Put it on! | 戴上去 |
[1:05:01] | – All right, all right. – Put it on. | -好 好 -戴上去 |
[1:05:03] | This is not my responsibility, do you understand me? | 这不是我的责任 你明白吗 |
[1:05:05] | I didn’t ask for this. | 这不是我要的 |
[1:05:07] | This is not my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[1:05:08] | You think just because you show me a body, | 你以为就凭着你带我找到了一具尸体 |
[1:05:10] | and you told me about his mistress | 告诉我关于他情人的事 |
[1:05:12] | that that means I believe you, and I trust you? | 我就会相信你 信任你吗 |
[1:05:15] | It doesn’t prove anything. | 什么都说明不了 |
[1:05:17] | It doesn’t prove anything! | 什么都说明不了 |
[1:05:18] | It proves everything! | 一切都说明白了 |
[1:05:21] | – Come on. – I need more. | -求你了 -我需要更多信息 |
[1:05:23] | What do you want from me, to just conjure evidence? | 你想让我干什么 凭空变出证据吗 |
[1:05:25] | Your father erased every trace of my existence! | 你父亲抹除了我存在的所有痕迹 |
[1:05:29] | You gotta give me something else! | 你必须再给我提供些信息 |
[1:05:30] | I can’t! I can’t! | 我做不到 我做不到 |
[1:05:34] | Goddamn it! You’re just like your father! | 妈的 你和你父亲一模一样 |
[1:05:37] | You offer false hope, and then you just take it all away. | 你给我虚假的希望 又尽数夺走 |
[1:05:44] | God knows how many good years I’ve got, Lauren. | 天知道我还有多少年可活 劳伦 |
[1:05:46] | Just, please, let me have them. | 求求你 放我走吧 |
[1:05:52] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:05:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:06:11] | Look, I know what you’re thinking, okay? | 我知道你的顾虑 |
[1:06:14] | And I understand. | 我能理解 |
[1:06:17] | “If I set him free, | “如果我放他走 |
[1:06:18] | is he gonna go to the cops or the media? | 他会向警察告发还是找媒体揭露 |
[1:06:21] | Is he gonna destroy my family name? | 他会不会毁了我家人的声誉 |
[1:06:23] | My brother’s political career? My career?” | 我弟弟的政治生涯 我的职业生涯” |
[1:06:27] | Am I gonna break your mother’s heart? | 我会不会伤透你母亲的心 |
[1:06:29] | I swear, I swear I will just, I will vanish. | 我发誓 我发誓 我会 我会消失 |
[1:06:33] | I just wanna salvage what few years I have left. | 我只想挽回我剩下几年的光阴 |
[1:06:36] | Please, please, Lauren. | 求你了 求你了 劳伦 |
[1:06:39] | Be a good person. | 当个好人 |
[1:06:41] | I beg you. | 我求你了 |
[1:06:44] | I beg you. | 我求你了 |
[1:07:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:07:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:07:14] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:07:18] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 我很 我很抱歉 |
[1:07:20] | I’m sorry. | 我对不起你 |
[1:07:24] | I’m sorry. | 我对不起你 |
[1:07:25] | No. | 不 |
[1:07:32] | Lauren! | 劳伦 |
[1:07:39] | Pick up, pick up! | 接电话 接电话 |
[1:07:43] | All you two care about is money and legacy. | 你们两个只在乎钱和遗产 |
[1:07:50] | I know that it’s late, | 我知道现在很晚了 |
[1:07:51] | but I really need that missing person’s information ASAP, okay? | 但我急需尽快拿到那位失踪人员的信息 |
[1:07:53] | What’s going on with that? | 进展如何了 |
[1:07:54] | I don’t have it yet. | 我还没查到 |
[1:07:56] | Show me your face. | 让我看看你的脸 |
[1:07:58] | Privilege is not given. It’s earned. | 特权不是赠与来的 而是争取来的 |
[1:08:01] | I know exactly the kind of person it takes | 我很清楚你是从什么人那 |
[1:08:03] | to earn your privilege. | 争取到你的特权的 |
[1:08:05] | A lawyer, a banker, and a politician. | 律师 银行家 政治家 |
[1:08:07] | – It’s in a warehouse in Queens.- Fuck! | -在皇后区的一间仓库里 -靠 |
[1:08:09] | The unholy trinity. | 三个职业的罪恶一体 |
[1:08:11] | I want my freedom. | 我想要自由 |
[1:08:14] | Send the hard copy file to the Monroe manor. | 把复印的文件发到门罗庄园 |
[1:08:17] | Dad, say something. | 爸爸 说句话 |
[1:08:19] | Close the door on your way out. | 出去的时候把门带上 |
[1:08:22] | It is protected, and it has a price. | 这是受保护的 并且明码标价 |
[1:08:27] | Quite the family. | 好棒的一家子 |
[1:08:28] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[1:09:38] | I’m so sorry, Claire-bear. | 我非常抱歉 克莱尔宝贝 |
[1:09:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:09:43] | I love you too, Mommy. | 我也爱你 妈妈 |
[1:10:06] | The congressional race is in a dead heat. | 国会竞选正处于白热化状态 |
[1:10:08] | With only two days to go, | 距结束只剩两天 |
[1:10:09] | each candidate is pulling out all the stops. | 每位候选人都使出了浑身解数 |
[1:10:12] | Incumbent William Monroe is trying to lock down his second term | 现任议员威廉·门罗想要连任 |
[1:10:15] | in the face of allegations that his campaign | 尽管有指控称他在竞选中 |
[1:10:17] | has been trading favors for union vo… | 贿赂工会获得支持 |
[1:10:43] | Bring me up to speed before we begin. | 开始之前 让我熟悉一下情况 |
[1:10:45] | Here’s the updated list of shell companies | 这是法务会计公司最新的 |
[1:10:47] | from forensic accounting. | 空壳公司名单 |
[1:10:51] | Give me the highlights. | 把重要部分指出来 |
[1:10:57] | All rise! | 全体起立 |
[1:11:04] | Please be seated. | 请坐 |
[1:11:06] | To be very clear for the jury, | 请明确告诉陪审团 |
[1:11:07] | confirm how many traders workedon behalf of their clients, | 确认有多少交易员在代表客户工作 |
[1:11:10] | in full control of their own accounts, | 期间对自己的账户有完全的控制权 |
[1:11:12] | outside of Mr. Reindorff’s direct supervision? | 且在莱因多夫先生的直接监督之外 |
[1:11:14] | – 324. – 324. | -324名 -324名 |
[1:11:17] | And how many trades a day were completed on average | 这324名交易员平均一天能够完成 |
[1:11:19] | by these 324 traders? | 多少笔交易 |
[1:11:21] | Around 2,500. | 2,500笔左右 |
[1:11:23] | – 2,500 trades a day? – That’s correct. | -一天2500笔 -没错 |
[1:11:27] | I further put it to you that Ms. Monroe, | 我还想告诉你 门罗女士 |
[1:11:29] | desperate to step out of her late father’s shoes… | 不顾一切地想要摆脱她已故的父亲 |
[1:11:33] | She’s dragging my client’s impeccable reputation through the mud. | 她把我委托人无可挑剔的声誉拖入泥潭 |
[1:11:37] | The state should be ashamed of her. | 国家应该为她感到可耻 |
[1:11:43] | Your witness, Ms. Monroe. | 你方证人 门罗女士 |
[1:11:46] | Ms. Monroe? | 门罗女士 |
[1:11:48] | Ms. Monroe! | 门罗女士 |
[1:11:51] | No questions, Your Honor. | 我没有问题 法官 |
[1:11:52] | In that case, this court is adjourned | 这样的话 法庭将于 |
[1:11:55] | until 9 a.m. tomorrow morning. | 明天早上九点开庭 |
[1:11:58] | The witness is free to step down. | 证人可以下台了 |
[1:12:00] | I’ll call you later. | 我待会打给你 |
[1:12:09] | You don’t call ahead anymore? | 你都不提前打电话了吗 |
[1:12:11] | Did you set up the account? | 那个账户是不是你开通的 |
[1:12:12] | – What is this? – Gypsy Rose, LLC. | -你指的什么 -吉普赛玫瑰责任有限公司 |
[1:12:16] | I’m not at liberty… | 我无权 |
[1:12:18] | Stop! | 打住 |
[1:12:19] | I don’t wanna hear it. | 我不想听 |
[1:12:20] | I can’t hear it. | 我不能听 |
[1:12:21] | This is a major conflict of interest! | 这涉及重大的利益冲突 |
[1:12:23] | My own father is a co-conspirator in my goddamn case. | 我的父亲是我案子里的共犯 |
[1:12:26] | – Lauren… – Jesus Christ, Harold! | -劳伦 -我的天啊 哈罗德 |
[1:12:29] | I asked you if there was anything else that could hurt us, | 我问过你 还有没有可能伤害到我们的事 |
[1:12:33] | and you said no. You said… | 你说没有 你说 |
[1:12:35] | Stop asking questions you don’t want answers to! | 你如果不想要答案 就不要提问 |
[1:12:39] | Lauren, ignorance is deniability, | 劳伦 不知情即可否认 |
[1:12:42] | so walk away. | 所以别管了 |
[1:12:44] | I don’t know anything about Gypsy Rose, | 我对吉普赛玫瑰一无所知 |
[1:12:46] | and neither do you. | 你也是 |
[1:12:54] | Just get that proposal on my desk | 请把那份提案放我桌上 |
[1:12:56] | and set up a meeting with the labor board, please. | 然后和劳工局安排一次会议 |
[1:12:58] | No later than Friday. | 周五前办妥 |
[1:13:02] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干嘛 |
[1:13:05] | Is everything okay? | 没出什么事吧 |
[1:13:07] | Yeah, I, um… | 没有 我 |
[1:13:08] | I just needed some advice. | 我只是需要一些建议 |
[1:13:10] | About the Reindorff case? | 关于莱因多夫案的吗 |
[1:13:11] | No, I have a legal situation I need to talk through. | 不 我要和你谈一个法律问题 |
[1:13:13] | Oh, okay. Well, hit me. | 行 问吧 |
[1:13:16] | The details are complicated, but the gist is this. | 细节很复杂 但要点是这样的 |
[1:13:18] | A guy has blackmail material that could ruin your life, | 一个人有你的把柄 可能毁了你的一生 |
[1:13:20] | ruin your family’s life,destroy everything you’ve built. | 毁了你全家的人生 毁掉你建立的一切 |
[1:13:23] | He just needs some money to start a new life. | 他只需要一些钱来开启新生活 |
[1:13:25] | Whatever it takes. Family comes first. | 无论如何 家庭要放在第一位 |
[1:13:29] | Before a clear conscience? | 放在问心无愧的前面吗 |
[1:13:31] | Well, yeah, in our business, | 当然 在我们这个行业 |
[1:13:32] | that’s rarer than the virgin birth. | 问心无愧比处女生子还要稀奇 |
[1:13:35] | Okay, say I’m that guy. | 好吧 假设我就是那个人 |
[1:13:38] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[1:13:39] | Hypothetically? | 假设来说吗 |
[1:13:40] | – Hypothetically. – Okay. | -假设来说 -好 |
[1:13:41] | Well, you know the guy killed a man, | 你知道有个人杀了人 |
[1:13:44] | and you are threatening to expose him. | 你威胁要告发他 |
[1:13:46] | Just plead him out or walk away. | 让他认罪 不然就别管 |
[1:13:48] | It’s not like you’re ever gonna run out of cases to try. | 你又不是接不到案子了 |
[1:13:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:13:54] | Look, all I know is, | 听着 我只知道 |
[1:13:58] | if someone was threatening our family, | 如果有人威胁了我们的家庭 |
[1:14:01] | I’d either pay him off or dump his body in the river. | 我要么收买他 要么把他的尸体扔进河里 |
[1:14:06] | And you know what Dad would’ve done. | 你也知道爸爸会怎么做 |
[1:14:58] | Have you made your decision? | 你决定好了吗 |
[1:15:10] | Lauren… please. | 劳伦 求你了 |
[1:15:13] | I wanna do the right thing. | 我想做正确的事 |
[1:15:14] | – I really do. – But? | -我真的想 -但是 |
[1:15:15] | But how do I know that you’re telling the truth? | 但是我怎么知道你说的是不是真相 |
[1:15:17] | I showed you the body. | 我带你找到了尸体 |
[1:15:19] | The truth about vanishing. | 关于你人间蒸发的事实 |
[1:15:23] | I have been imprisoned in this room | 我被囚禁在这间房里的日子 |
[1:15:28] | for longer than you have been alive. | 比你的年龄都大 |
[1:15:33] | If I walk out that door, | 我一旦走出那扇门 |
[1:15:37] | I will never, ever look back. | 就永远 永远不会回头 |
[1:15:42] | I have your word? | 你向我发誓 |
[1:15:48] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[1:16:20] | Clean up. | 收拾一下 |
[1:16:23] | You’re leaving tonight. | 你今晚离开 |
[1:16:42] | – Why are we meeting here? – We have a situation. | -为什么在这儿见面 -出事了 |
[1:16:44] | – What happened? – My father happened. | -出什么事了 -关于我爸的事 |
[1:16:46] | I told you, Sofia isn’t a concern. | 我和你说过 索菲亚不是问题 |
[1:16:48] | And that other issue– | 其他问题 |
[1:16:50] | I need you to set up a Cayman Islands account. | 你帮我在开曼群岛开个户头 |
[1:16:51] | You’re good at that. | 这方面你很擅长 |
[1:16:53] | Put my one million in it, | 把我的一百万存进去 |
[1:16:54] | and I need 100K in cash. | 再给我准备10万现金 |
[1:16:57] | Who’s this for? | 这些是为谁准备的 |
[1:16:58] | A man my dad wronged. | 一个被我爸错待的人 |
[1:17:00] | In addition, I need an ID, fake or otherwise, | 此外 我还要一张假身份证 |
[1:17:02] | and I need to charter a jet to fly him there. | 然后租个飞机送他过去 |
[1:17:04] | Make sure none of this is traceable back to us. | 别留下任何把柄 |
[1:17:06] | Hey, hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[1:17:08] | I’ve done plenty of shady things in my life, | 我这一生做了很多见不得光的事 |
[1:17:10] | but I always knew the reason. | 但我知道为什么要做这些事 |
[1:17:13] | Give me a reason. | 给我这件事的理由 |
[1:17:14] | You don’t wanna know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[1:17:16] | On a scale of one to 10. | 程度1到10 哪一个 |
[1:17:18] | Apocalyptic. | 灾难性的 |
[1:17:20] | Who else knows about this? | 还有谁知道这件事 |
[1:17:21] | William? Catherine? | 威廉 凯瑟琳 |
[1:17:23] | No one else knows. | 没有其他人知道 |
[1:17:24] | I need it done ASAP. | 这件事完成得越快越好 |
[1:17:26] | I have to get this manas far away from us as possible. | 让这个人离我们越远越好 |
[1:17:28] | – What did Archer do– – I can’t tell you! | -阿彻做了什么 -我不能告诉你 |
[1:17:30] | I can’t tell anyone. | 我不能告诉任何人 |
[1:17:31] | Lauren, are you sure you wanna do this? | 劳伦 你确定要这么做吗 |
[1:17:35] | That’s a lot of loose ends. | 这会带来很多后患 |
[1:17:36] | I don’t have a choice! | 我没得选 |
[1:17:39] | Call me when it’s set. | 准备好了打电话给我 |
[1:17:56] | I feel like a new man. | 我像换了个人 |
[1:17:58] | You look… different. | 你看起来 很不一样 |
[1:18:03] | I will take that as the compliment. | 我当你是在夸我 |
[1:18:04] | I’m sure it was grudgingly meant to be. | 虽然你肯定不是在夸我 |
[1:18:09] | When you talked, um… | 你之前说 |
[1:18:14] | what did my dad say about me? | 我爸爸说了我什么 |
[1:18:16] | What do you mean? | 你指什么 |
[1:18:18] | Well, you said that you were his confessor, so… | 你说他把你当作忏悔者 所以 |
[1:18:23] | so what did he say? | 所以他对你说了什么 |
[1:18:24] | He was proud of you. | 他以你为荣 |
[1:18:27] | The truth. | 说实话 |
[1:18:32] | He thought you should be in the private sector | 他觉得你应该在私企 |
[1:18:34] | as a litigator, | 当个诉讼律师 |
[1:18:36] | protecting the family interests. | 保护家族利益 |
[1:18:38] | A city attorney lacked prestige. | 检察官没有地位 |
[1:18:42] | Then when you made DA, | 你当地方检察官的时候 |
[1:18:44] | he thought you were humiliating him | 他觉得你在找他朋友们的麻烦 |
[1:18:46] | by going after his friends. | 以此来羞辱他 |
[1:18:49] | But he loved you… | 但他还是爱你的 |
[1:18:52] | in his way. | 以他的方式 |
[1:18:54] | And he would read me every story | 你的每一个审讯新闻 |
[1:18:58] | when you had some trial in the news. | 他都会读给我听 |
[1:19:02] | I think after a time, | 我觉得一段时间之后 |
[1:19:05] | he began to change his mind about things. | 他也开始改变自己对一些事的想法 |
[1:19:08] | I thought that I would make him proud if I became DA, | 我以为我当了检察官 他会以我为荣 |
[1:19:10] | but, you know. | 但是 你懂的 |
[1:19:12] | Least you didn’t have to pay off the unions for support. | 至少你不用贿赂党派来获得支持 |
[1:19:14] | That’s a smear campaign. My brother didn’t do that. | 这是抹黑 我弟弟没贿赂他们 |
[1:19:17] | I’m sure Jeffrey Shultz would disagree, | 杰弗里·舒尔茨可不会同意 |
[1:19:21] | if he isn’t already lying in a ditch somewhere. | 如果他没死的话 |
[1:19:25] | Who’s Jeffrey Shultz? | 谁是杰弗里·舒尔茨 |
[1:19:30] | Can you just keep me updated on the polls | 你能随时向我报告最新的投票情况吗 |
[1:19:32] | as they come through, point-for-point? | 最好能及时把最新的数据 |
[1:19:33] | That’d be great. | 详细告诉我 |
[1:19:34] | 1-1/2 cups | 一杯半 |
[1:19:36] | of finely crushed Graham crackers. | 磨碎的全麦饼干 |
[1:19:39] | Three tablespoons of sugar. | 三匙糖 |
[1:19:42] | One can of sweetened condensed milk. | 一罐炼乳 |
[1:19:44] | Oh, and I need the most recent draft of my speech | 我需要最新版本的演讲稿 |
[1:19:46] | within the hour to make the edits. | 一小时内改好给我 |
[1:19:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:19:49] | One-third of a cup of butter or margarine. | 三分之一杯黄油或人造奶油 |
[1:19:51] | Three tablespoons of sugar. | 三匙糖 |
[1:19:53] | One-third of a cup of butter or margarine. | 三分之一杯黄油或人造奶油 |
[1:19:56] | Three tablespoons of sugar. | 三匙糖 |
[1:19:57] | One can of sweetened condensed milk. | 一罐炼乳 |
[1:19:59] | Oh, hey. | 哈喽 |
[1:20:01] | I’m glad you’re here. I wanted to ask you if you– | 很高兴你能来 我想问你是否 |
[1:20:03] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[1:20:05] | In private. | 单独谈 |
[1:20:07] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[1:20:09] | Uh, guys, can we get a minute? Thank you. | 大家稍等我一会儿可以吗 谢谢 |
[1:20:15] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:20:17] | Jeffrey Shultz. | 杰弗里·舒尔茨 |
[1:20:19] | Does that name sound familiar? | 这名字你耳熟吗 |
[1:20:21] | No. Why? | 不熟 为什么这么问 |
[1:20:22] | Oh, save the bullshit! | 胡说 |
[1:20:24] | That article, it’s legit, isn’t it? | 那份文件是合法的 不是吗 |
[1:20:26] | You and Dad cut a deal for the votes | 你和爸爸为了票数达成了协议 |
[1:20:28] | and used Jeffrey Shultz as the middleman | 并且让杰弗里·舒尔茨做中间人 |
[1:20:30] | to pay union reps? | 贿赂党派代表 |
[1:20:32] | They can’t prove it. | 他们没证据 |
[1:20:34] | Oh, Jesus Christ.What the hell were you thinking? | 天哪 你到底在想什么 |
[1:20:37] | Oh, stop with the choir girl act, Lauren! | 别天真了 劳伦 |
[1:20:39] | Don’t play dumb. | 别装傻了 |
[1:20:41] | You know how this works. | 你知道这是如何运作的 |
[1:20:43] | You think anyone gets elected without cutting deals? | 你以为被选上的人都很干净吗 |
[1:20:45] | It’s bribery! | 这是贿赂 |
[1:20:47] | You and Dad were lying to me. | 你和爸爸骗了我 |
[1:20:49] | How many? For how long, huh? | 你们还有多少瞒着我 瞒了我多久 |
[1:20:51] | Why didn’t I know? | 为什么我都不知道这些 |
[1:20:52] | Cause you’re the district attorney of Manhattan. | 因为你是曼哈顿的检察官 |
[1:20:54] | – I’m your sister! – We were protecting you. | -可我是你姐 -我们在保护你 |
[1:20:56] | Would you really have wanted to know? Honestly. | 你真的想知道一切吗 说实话 |
[1:20:59] | Do you even know the position that would’ve put you in? | 你知道这会让你处于怎样的境地吗 |
[1:21:01] | I wouldn’t have liked it,but I would have protected you. | 我不会喜欢那么做 但我可以保护你们 |
[1:21:03] | I am protecting you. | 我一直在保护你们 |
[1:21:04] | Yeah? Who’d you talk to? | 是吗 你之前和谁谈过 |
[1:21:06] | – It doesn’t matter. – Oh, the hell it doesn’t. | -这不重要 -怎么不重要 |
[1:21:09] | How do you think you got elected as the DA? | 你觉得你是怎么当上地方检察官的 |
[1:21:12] | Because I can assure you, it wasn’t your– | 我向你保证 这绝不是你 |
[1:21:15] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:21:17] | Don’t you dare. | 你休想 |
[1:21:19] | Don’t you dare ever lie to me again! | 你休想再骗我 |
[1:21:31] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:21:34] | With every fiber of my being. | 我的每个毛孔都准备好了 |
[1:23:32] | I can’t wait to see the sunrise, | 我迫不及待想看到日出 |
[1:23:36] | feel it on my face. | 感受日光洒在脸上的感觉 |
[1:23:38] | You’ll have all the sun you want in the Caymans. | 在开曼随你怎么享受阳光 |
[1:23:40] | It’s paradise. | 那儿是天堂 |
[1:23:59] | Harold, right? | 哈罗德 是吗 |
[1:24:01] | He’ll help you set up a new life. | 他会帮助你开始新的生活 |
[1:24:02] | You can make up for lost time. | 你可以补回失去的时光 |
[1:24:05] | This might sound a little strange, but, um… | 这听起来有点怪 但是 |
[1:24:09] | this is one of the things that really kept me going. | 这就是一直支撑着我的东西 |
[1:24:13] | I promised myself that if one day I got free, I’d, um… | 我向自己保证 如果某天我自由了 |
[1:24:18] | have myself a slice of key lime pie, | 我就奖励自己一块经典青柠派 |
[1:24:21] | like the one in the picture. | 就像图里这个一样 |
[1:24:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:24:34] | You didn’t deserve this. | 你本不该被关在这儿 |
[1:24:39] | You’re a good person, Lauren. | 你是个好人 劳伦 |
[1:24:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:24:49] | Morgan, just one last thing. | 摩根 最后一件事 |
[1:24:55] | If you ever come back, if you ever say a word, | 如果你回来 如果你透露一个字 |
[1:24:59] | I will pin every cold case for the last 30 years on you. | 我会把过去30年里所有的悬案都归罪于你 |
[1:25:02] | I will make you wish you were back in the hole | 我让你后悔 后悔还不如从来没有 |
[1:25:04] | my dad kept you in. | 出过那个地洞 |
[1:25:05] | Are we clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[1:25:16] | – Hey, my name is– – No names. | -我是 -不要说名字 |
[1:25:19] | Here are your new IDs, | 这是你的新身份证 |
[1:25:21] | 100,000 in cash | 10万现金 |
[1:25:23] | and an account number with $1 million. | 以及存有100万美元的账户 |
[1:25:49] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:26:35] | Lauren, this is Sanchez. | 劳伦 这是桑切斯 |
[1:26:38] | I found that missing person file you needed. | 我找到了你需要的失踪人员档案 |
[1:26:41] | Those fingerprints came back with a match. | 指纹也匹配出来了 |
[1:26:44] | I’m sending it all up to the summer house now. | 我现在正把这些都送到避暑山庄去 |
[1:26:46] | Call me. | 请回电 |
[1:26:51] | Thank you, Tom. | 谢谢你 汤姆 |
[1:27:20] | Lauren? | 劳伦 |
[1:27:29] | 桑切斯侦探 2次未接 妈妈 6次未接 短信 桑切斯侦探 我把失踪人员档案及指纹信息 送到了避暑山庄 尽快回电 短信 妈妈 我在避暑山庄 你在哪儿 | |
[1:27:31] | Shit! Shit! | 妈的 我操 |
[1:27:38] | Mom? | 妈 |
[1:27:43] | Mom! | 妈 |
[1:27:54] | Mom, what are you doing? | 妈 你在干什么 |
[1:27:57] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:27:59] | It’s nothing. It’s just a work thing. | 没什么 工作文件 |
[1:28:00] | Why do you have pictures of this man? | 你怎么会有这个男人的照片 |
[1:28:02] | Why are you asking about Morgan? | 你问摩根干什么 |
[1:28:03] | Morgan? | 摩根 |
[1:28:06] | This man’s name is Carson. | 他叫卡尔森 |
[1:28:09] | No, it’s– it’s Morgan. | 不 他是 他是摩根 |
[1:28:12] | That’s Morgan! | 是摩根 |
[1:28:13] | His name is Carson. | 他真名叫卡尔森 |
[1:28:16] | I… | 我 |
[1:28:18] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:28:20] | That’s… | 他 |
[1:28:23] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[1:28:24] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[1:28:26] | Why do you have any of this? | 你怎么会有这些东西 |
[1:28:29] | This man. | 这个人 |
[1:28:31] | This man said his name was Morgan | 这人说他叫摩根 |
[1:28:34] | and that Dad’s kept this man chained up | 爸爸把他锁在 |
[1:28:36] | in a bunker in our backyard! | 我们后院的地堡里 |
[1:28:38] | In our backyard, okay? | 在我们的后院 好吗 |
[1:28:40] | This, this is my fucking inheritance, Mom! | 这些 就是我得到的他妈的遗产 妈 |
[1:28:45] | This man is evil. | 他是恶魔 |
[1:28:49] | He’s– He’s pure evil. | 他 他是个彻底的恶魔 |
[1:28:52] | What? | 什么 |
[1:28:54] | Where is he now? Where is he? | 他现在在哪儿 他在哪儿 |
[1:28:56] | I… | 我 |
[1:28:58] | I let him go. | 我把他放走了 |
[1:29:02] | I let him go. I… | 我放走了他 我 |
[1:29:04] | I thought I was doing the right thing. | 我以为我做的是对的 |
[1:29:06] | the right thing, Mom! | 我以为是对的 妈 |
[1:29:08] | I called Harold, and I… | 我给哈罗德打电话 我 |
[1:29:11] | Oh, my God. You lock the doors. | 天哪 你锁好门 |
[1:29:13] | I’ll handle this. | 我来处理 |
[1:29:16] | I’ll handle it. | 我来处理 |
[1:29:20] | This is Harold Thewlis. | 我是哈罗德·休里斯 |
[1:29:21] | I’m unavailable right now. | 现在不能接听您的电话 |
[1:29:23] | Please leave a message, and I’ll get back to you. | 请留言 我稍后回复您 |
[1:29:53] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:30:01] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天哪 上帝啊 |
[1:30:03] | Mom, pick up, pick up. | 妈妈 接电话 接电话啊 |
[1:30:06] | Hey there. You know what to do. | 你好 你知道该做什么 |
[1:30:09] | Mom, get out of the house now! He’s there! | 妈妈 快离开家 他在那 |
[1:30:12] | He’s there, he’s there! | 他去我们家了 |
[1:30:18] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:30:28] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:30:37] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:30:43] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:31:28] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[1:31:30] | Mom, can you hear me? | 妈妈 你能听见我说话吗 |
[1:31:31] | Mom, we have to get out of here, Mom. | 妈妈 我们得离开这 |
[1:31:33] | Come on. Mom! Mom, can you hear me? | 起来啊 妈妈 能听见我说话吗 |
[1:31:36] | Mom, we have to get out of here.Please, you have to get up. | 妈妈 我们得离开这 拜托 快起来啊 |
[1:31:39] | Lauren. | 劳伦 |
[1:31:46] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:32:01] | Lauren. | 劳伦 |
[1:32:09] | Lauren! | 劳伦 |
[1:32:12] | You would be amazed | 在几乎完全黑暗的环境中生活多年后 |
[1:32:16] | at how well your eyes and ears adjust | 你会惊讶地发现 |
[1:32:19] | after years in near total darkness. | 你的眼睛和耳朵能很好地适应黑暗 |
[1:32:23] | I can hear your heartbeat. | 我甚至能听见你的心跳 |
[1:32:28] | Thump. | 扑通 |
[1:32:32] | Thump. | 扑通 |
[1:32:35] | Thump. | 扑通 |
[1:32:37] | Thump! | 扑通 |
[1:33:29] | 1-1/2 cups of finely crushed Graham crackers. | 一杯半碾碎的全麦饼干 |
[1:33:34] | Three tablespoons of sugar. | 三汤匙糖 |
[1:33:37] | 1-1/2 cup of finely crushed Graham crackers. | 一杯半碾碎的全麦饼干 |
[1:33:41] | One-third of a cup of butter or margarine. | 三分之一杯黄油或人造奶油 |
[1:33:46] | Three tablespoons of sugar. | 三汤匙糖 |
[1:33:49] | Hey there, sleepy head. | 你好啊 瞌睡虫 |
[1:33:53] | Parting was unbearable. | 跟你们离别可太难受了 |
[1:33:57] | I really didn’t wanna start without you, | 我实在不想在你还没醒的时候就开始 |
[1:33:59] | but your mother insisted. | 但你妈妈非要如此 |
[1:34:02] | I swear to God, I’ll tear your heart out. | 我发誓 我会把你的心都挖出来 |
[1:34:04] | I’m kinda sorry that it’s not your dad there in chains. | 真是遗憾没把你爸爸锁在这 |
[1:34:08] | It took me so long to get my hands on him, you know? | 费了我好大功夫才得手 |
[1:34:13] | All my little traps finally worked to perfection. | 我的小陷阱都完美的奏效了 |
[1:34:17] | I took some of the poison he got to kill me, | 我拿了一些他想用来杀死我的毒药 |
[1:34:20] | I jammed it in his hand when we’re playing chess. | 在我们下棋时 我把毒药注射进他的手掌 |
[1:34:22] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[1:34:25] | I got my rat. | 老鼠进陷阱了 |
[1:34:27] | Then the slippery bastard got away, | 然后那个狡猾的老混蛋居然跑了出去 |
[1:34:28] | and I was like, “Oh, fuck!” | 我心想 糟糕 |
[1:34:30] | And just when all hope seemed to be lost… | 就当我以为没有希望的时候 |
[1:34:37] | imagine my surprise when you walked in. | 当你进来的时候 你能想到我有多惊讶 |
[1:34:40] | I knew the moment I saw ya. | 当我看到你的第一眼我就知道 |
[1:34:44] | That little girl takes in stray dogs. | 这个女孩会收养流浪狗 |
[1:34:48] | She’s gonna do the same for me.I just… | 也肯定会救我 所以我就 |
[1:34:53] | I just needed to act weak… | 我就只需佯装虚弱 |
[1:34:57] | and helpless. | 和无助 |
[1:35:01] | Your brother would’ve thrown away the key. | 要是你弟弟 他肯定会把钥匙扔了 |
[1:35:06] | Hey! | 哟 |
[1:35:08] | Look who it is. | 这是谁啊 |
[1:35:10] | Should we invite your mother into this conversation? | 要请你妈妈和我们一起聊两句吗 |
[1:35:13] | – Let’s do it. – No! | -来吧 -不要 |
[1:35:14] | – Hey, hey, hey, hey. – No, leave her. | -停停停 -你离她远点 |
[1:35:16] | Hey, I just wanna say, | 我只想告诉你 |
[1:35:18] | I really did enjoy our time together, | 我真的很享受我们在一起的时光 |
[1:35:20] | even though it was under false pretenses. | 尽管我一直在演戏 |
[1:35:24] | Catherine! Can you hear me, sweetheart? | 凯瑟琳 亲爱的 能听见我说话吗 |
[1:35:27] | No! Get away from her! | 不 你别碰她 |
[1:35:29] | Get you up. Let’s get up. | 起来吧 我扶你 |
[1:35:31] | There you go! | 好了 |
[1:35:32] | The floor’s cold, come on. | 地上多凉啊 |
[1:35:34] | This is between you… | 这是你我之间的事 |
[1:35:37] | You and me. | 就你和我 |
[1:35:38] | That is where you’re wrong. | 那你就大错特错了 |
[1:35:40] | You really think your perfect life is built on integrity? | 你真以为你完美的人生是因为你的正直吗 |
[1:35:46] | You’re the monster, Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 你才是那个坏人 |
[1:35:49] | You just live in a nicer house. | 你就是住在一个漂亮的房子而已 |
[1:35:51] | Don’t you touch her! | 你别碰她 |
[1:35:52] | Okay, okay, okay! | 好 好 好 |
[1:35:54] | We’re just getting to the bit where you come in. | 马上就要说到你是怎么来的了 |
[1:35:59] | See, back in the day, your mom, | 知道吗 当年 你的母亲 |
[1:36:03] | she was a tight little thing. | 真是美艳动人 |
[1:36:08] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[1:36:10] | Catherine, tell her about that night. | 凯瑟琳 跟她讲讲那晚的事 |
[1:36:12] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[1:36:14] | Tell her all about that special night. | 好好跟她讲讲那个特别的夜晚 |
[1:36:17] | You’re gonna love this. | 你肯定会喜欢的 |
[1:36:19] | – Tell her! – Fuck you! | -说啊 -滚蛋 |
[1:36:23] | That was close. | 差点就踢到了 |
[1:36:25] | All right, I’ll tell her. | 行吧 我来讲 |
[1:36:27] | It was what I used to call my ace in the hole. | 那晚 我用了我的杀手锏 |
[1:36:31] | That night, I wanted the full tour. | 想着能来个全垒打 |
[1:36:36] | Oh, come on! | 得了 |
[1:36:38] | Don’t you give me that look. | 别用那种眼神看我嘛 |
[1:36:41] | I know you wanted it as much as I did. | 我知道你和我一样想要 |
[1:36:43] | You just didn’t want to let yourself have it. | 你就是在抗拒自己的内心而已 |
[1:36:46] | You’re a rapist. | 你就是个强奸犯 |
[1:36:47] | I mean… | 你瞧 |
[1:36:49] | semantics, you know? | 又开始诬陷我了不是 |
[1:36:52] | You should be dead. | 你该死 |
[1:36:53] | I should be dead. | 我该死 |
[1:36:55] | I should be a lot of things. | 我该干得事多了去了 |
[1:36:56] | Carson, Carson. | 卡尔森 卡尔森 |
[1:36:58] | Why could you not just lie to your husband | 你怎么就不能像别人的老婆一样 |
[1:37:02] | like a normal fucking wife?! | 撒个谎就过去了 |
[1:37:05] | You know, he didn’t even give me the chance | 你知道吗 他甚至没有给我一点机会 |
[1:37:08] | to talk my way out of it. | 来解释求饶 |
[1:37:10] | And then that sound. | 然后那个声音 |
[1:37:16] | It’s like hitting a deer, | 像是撞上了一头鹿 |
[1:37:19] | except you can’t leave that on the side of the road. | 不过你可不能把一具尸体就晾在路边 |
[1:37:25] | That moment, I owned him. | 从那一刻起 他就欠了我的账 |
[1:37:29] | And he knew it. | 他自己心里也清楚 |
[1:37:31] | “Rich playboy… | 富家子弟 |
[1:37:34] | drunk at the wheel… | 醉酒驾车 |
[1:37:35] | kills promising young student.” | 撞死前途无量的年轻学生 |
[1:37:37] | Come on! | 明白了吗 |
[1:37:40] | The headlines, they wrote themselves! | 这头条标题 都不用动脑子编 |
[1:37:43] | I was gonna bleed him dry, | 我本想榨干他的血 |
[1:37:45] | and there was nothing he could do about it. | 而他却无能为力 |
[1:37:51] | Almost nothing. | 几乎 无能为力 |
[1:37:52] | Carson! | 卡尔森 |
[1:37:54] | I gotta say… | 我只能说 |
[1:37:57] | I didn’t realize he had it in him. | 我真没想到他这么有种 |
[1:37:59] | I mean, I am a bad man, | 我已经够坏了 |
[1:38:02] | but Archer Monroe was the goddamn devil. | 但阿彻·门罗简直就是个恶魔啊 |
[1:38:05] | Truth is, Archer knew that there are some fates | 事实上 阿彻心里很明白 |
[1:38:08] | that are much worse than death. | 有些事比死亡更可怕 |
[1:38:11] | He needed me to suffer, | 他要让我受尽折磨 |
[1:38:15] | to rot, | 让我腐烂 |
[1:38:17] | to waste away in the dark. | 让我在黑暗中苟延残喘 |
[1:38:21] | He vented, and I listened. | 他发泄了 我受着了 |
[1:38:23] | He beat me, and I took it. | 他殴打我 我也受了 |
[1:38:26] | My agony was your daddy’s private joy. | 我的痛苦就是你父亲专属的乐趣 |
[1:38:31] | The thing is, about zookeepers, | 我跟你说 动物管理员 |
[1:38:33] | they always wind up talking to their animals. | 最后都会喜欢对他们饲养的动物倾诉 |
[1:38:37] | And over time, things kind of changed. | 时间一长 情况就开始变了 |
[1:38:41] | See, I don’t think he ever expected me to get out. | 我知道他肯定没想过要放我出去 |
[1:38:49] | That was a close one. | 真险啊 |
[1:38:51] | That was a real close one. | 真是好险啊 |
[1:38:53] | I should’ve put a bullet in your head myself. | 我当初就该一枪崩了你的脑袋 |
[1:38:55] | No! Morgan! | 不要 摩根 |
[1:38:59] | Revenge! | 复仇 |
[1:39:00] | You can’t put a price on it, Catherine. | 哪有做买卖那么简单 凯瑟琳 |
[1:39:02] | Carson. | 卡尔森 |
[1:39:10] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[1:39:11] | I want my pound of flesh. | 我想要本该属于我的东西 |
[1:39:14] | Then let me help you. | 那就让我帮你 |
[1:39:17] | I’ll testify to the truth. | 我会去作证 |
[1:39:20] | I’ll expose all the secrets. Everything. | 我会曝光所有的秘密 全部 |
[1:39:23] | Everything my family did. Just let them live. | 所有我家人犯得罪 只求你让他们活命 |
[1:39:32] | You’d do that for me? | 你真会为我这么做吗 |
[1:39:36] | Psych! | 逗你玩的 |
[1:39:38] | I don’t need your help. | 我才不用你帮忙 |
[1:39:40] | I don’t cut deals. | 也不会跟你做什么谈判 |
[1:39:41] | Fine. | 行啊 |
[1:39:43] | Then fuck you! | 那就去你妈的吧 |
[1:39:45] | I gave you excuses. | 我已经给过你机会了 |
[1:39:47] | But I swear you’re not walking out of that door alive. | 你别想活着走出那扇门 |
[1:39:50] | I am really, really excited | 我真是非常兴奋 |
[1:39:54] | to meet the rest of your family. | 能见到你其他的家人呢 |
[1:39:59] | Especially Claire. | 尤其是克莱尔 |
[1:40:00] | I swear to God, if you touch her… | 我发誓 你要是敢碰她一个手指头 |
[1:40:03] | You’ll what?! | 你就怎样呢 |
[1:40:05] | You’ll beg for mercy? | 跪下求我吗 |
[1:40:08] | You’ll smudge your makeup with tears? | 哭得梨花带雨 妆容失色吗 |
[1:40:10] | Fuck you. | 省省吧 |
[1:40:15] | You remember that little speech you gave me | 你还记得你拿着证据袋时 |
[1:40:18] | with the evidence bag? | 对我说的话吗 |
[1:40:20] | It was very cool. | 太酷了 |
[1:40:22] | Gave me chills. | 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 |
[1:40:23] | Here’s my counter. | 我现在回应你 |
[1:40:27] | I am gonna burn this family’s legacy to the ground | 我要用你们家所有见不得人的秘密 |
[1:40:32] | with the secrets that I know. | 把你们家的一切化为灰烬 |
[1:40:35] | I am gonna slit your little brother’s throat, | 我要把你弟弟的喉咙割开 |
[1:40:38] | and I am gonna take a piss on Archer’s grave. | 我还要在阿彻的坟头撒一泡尿 |
[1:40:43] | And you will not be there | 而你不会在场 |
[1:40:45] | to experience your family’s shame | 体验你们家族的耻辱 |
[1:40:48] | because you and your fucking whore mother will be here, | 因为你和你的婊子妈会被我关在这 |
[1:40:54] | rotting away in the darkness. | 在黑暗中慢慢腐烂而亡 |
[1:40:56] | Now, your body will consume itself. | 你的身体会自我吞噬 |
[1:41:00] | Your sanity will snap. | 你的精神也会逐渐崩溃 |
[1:41:02] | And just before you die your miserable death, | 直到你悲惨地死亡那一刻 |
[1:41:07] | you will know exactly what I survived. | 你才能体会到我到底经历过什么 |
[1:41:12] | And your husband and your daughter | 而你的丈夫和女儿 |
[1:41:16] | will spend the rest of their lives | 一辈子都不会知道 |
[1:41:18] | wondering why Mommy abandoned them. | 为什么妈妈会抛弃他们 |
[1:41:22] | And… | 还有 |
[1:41:24] | I almost forgot the most important part. | 我差点忘了最重要的事 |
[1:41:27] | When I tell ’em that I– | 当我告诉他们 是我 |
[1:41:29] | A pathetic lunatic? | 就你一个可悲的疯子 |
[1:41:33] | Yeah, no one’s ever gonna believe you. | 没人会信你的鬼话 |
[1:41:35] | No one ever even looked for you | 甚至都没人找过你 |
[1:41:37] | – because you don’t matter. – Shut up. | -因为你就是个可有可无的人 -闭嘴 |
[1:41:39] | Not even to your own father. | 甚至对你父亲来说 你也一点都不重要 |
[1:41:40] | Shut the hell up! | 你给我闭嘴 |
[1:42:00] | Goddamn it! | 该死的 |
[1:42:02] | You still don’t get it, do ya? | 你还是不明白 是吧 |
[1:42:05] | I’m your goddamn father! | 我才是你的亲生父亲 |
[1:42:46] | You’re a Monroe. | 你是门罗家的人 |
[1:42:48] | You understand me? | 明白吗 |
[1:42:56] | We take care of our own. | 自家人会保护自家人 |
[1:43:05] | What’ll we do about him? | 我们怎么处理他 |
[1:43:11] | He disappeared 30 years ago. | 他三十年前就消失了 |