时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | What are you learning in that class? | 你在课上学什么了 |
[00:38] | Your fingers are all wrong. | 你的手势全错了 |
[00:41] | You’re so picky, mum. | 你太挑剔了 妈妈 |
[00:42] | If you’re going to do something, do it well. | 如果你要做某件事 那就要做好 |
[00:47] | Who’s that? | 谁呀 |
[00:48] | Um, it’s my dance partner. | 是我的舞伴 |
[00:49] | We’re having extra rehearsals together. | 我们一起进行额外的排练 |
[00:51] | – I already told you. – Yes, but I | -我跟你说过了 -是 但是我 |
[00:54] | Don’t stop and talk. | 别停下来说话 |
[00:55] | Remember, she thinks your parents are Indian. | 记住 她以为你父母是印度人 |
[00:59] | Hi, Mrs. Hanan, it’s nice to meet you. | 你好 哈南夫人 很高兴认识你 |
[01:01] | Keep an eye on her little finger. | 留意下她的小拇指 |
[01:04] | Mum! | 妈 |
[01:33] | I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna cum. | 我要高潮了 我要高潮了 |
[01:48] | Liv, you’re crazy. | 丽芙 你有病吧 |
[01:52] | You just did it again. | 你又那么做了 |
[01:56] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:31] | What have you done that for? | 你这么做干什么 |
[02:33] | I took it to the car wash two days ago. | 我两天前才送去洗过车 |
[02:38] | Oh, for God’s sake, Adam! | 天啊 亚当 |
[02:42] | You left the bloody window open! | 你窗户没关 |
[02:50] | 椒盐卷饼店 生日快乐 送你一份免费的椒盐卷饼 | |
[02:53] | Arseholes. | 混蛋 |
[03:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:35] | What you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[03:37] | He’s wanking on me! | 他对着我打飞机 |
[03:42] | Can I get off the bus, please? | 我能下车吗 谢谢 |
[03:47] | – Watch it with the cake. – Sorry. | -看着点蛋糕 -抱歉 |
[03:50] | – Can I get off the bus, please? – You all right, love? | -我能下车吗 谢谢 -你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[03:52] | Yeah, I just need to get off the bus, please. | 我要下车 谢谢 |
[04:09] | He jizzed on me. | 他射我身上了 |
[04:14] | What the shit is this? | 这是什么 |
[04:16] | It’s my magician’s hankie. | 是我的魔术师手帕 |
[04:18] | You’re not a fucking magician, Jeffrey. | 你不是个魔术师 杰弗里 |
[04:21] | – Maeve. – Yeah? | -梅芙 -怎么了 |
[04:23] | You know what today is, don’t you? | 你知道今天是什么日子 对吗 |
[04:27] | Rent day. | 交房租的日子 |
[04:31] | Oh, yeah, uh, I’ll get that to you later today. | 我今天晚点时候给你 |
[04:37] | Such a sweet boy. | 真是个可爱的男孩 |
[04:39] | Apparently, it was a terrible incident. | 看样子 是场很糟糕的意外 |
[04:43] | He was attacked… by a gang of youths. | 他被一帮小年轻给打了 |
[04:47] | Shouldn’t be so nosy, Cynthia. | 别这么多管闲事 辛西娅 |
[04:49] | Magic that hankie to the bin, Jeffrey. | 把这个手帕变到垃圾桶里去 杰弗里 |
[04:55] | Twat. | 蠢货 |
[04:59] | – Michael. – What? | -迈克尔 -怎么了 |
[05:01] | He is trying. | 他在努力 |
[05:08] | Sorry, Dad. | 抱歉 爸爸 |
[05:13] | I’ve got you a trial shift at Brown’s this evening at eight. | 今晚八点我给你安排了一个布朗餐厅的试班 |
[05:16] | He’s doing me a favor so do not be late. | 他在帮我忙所以别迟到了 |
[05:29] | Why are you wearing a scarf? | 为什么你戴着一条围巾 |
[05:32] | – Is that for Rahim? – No. | -是戴给拉希姆看的吗 -不是 |
[05:34] | No. I just like scarves, okay? | 不是 我只是喜欢围巾 好吗 |
[05:38] | – Dude, why is your mum still here? – I don’t know. | -哥们 为什么你妈还在这里 -我不知道 |
[05:39] | – She lives here, apparently. – Hello, Eric. | -显然她住在这儿 -你好 埃里克 |
[05:42] | – Hello, darling. – Don’t address me at school, mum. | -你好 亲爱的 -别在学校里和我说话 妈 |
[05:45] | Oh, don’t forget dinner tonight. | 别忘了今晚的晚餐 |
[05:48] | It’s okay, that’s it. | 没事 就这样 |
[05:49] | You can go back to pretending I don’t exist. | 你可以继续假装我不存在 |
[05:53] | What’s dinner tonight? | 今晚晚餐是什么 |
[05:55] | Dinner tonight is me, my mum, Ola, and Jakob | 今晚的晚餐是我 我妈 欧拉 雅各布 |
[05:59] | all getting to know each other like a big happy family. | 一起像一个幸福的大家庭一样互相了解 |
[06:02] | I can’t believe you finally get a girlfriend | 我不敢相信你终于有了一个女朋友 |
[06:05] | and she’s basically your sister. LOLs. LOLs. | 结果算是你妹妹 笑死我了 |
[06:10] | Oh, you don’t think anyone will tell your mum | 你不认为有人会告诉你妈 |
[06:12] | about the whole sex clinic thing though, do you? | 你性爱诊所的事吧 对吗 |
[06:15] | ‘Cause that’ll be awkward. | 那可就太尴尬了 |
[06:17] | Innit? | 是不是 |
[06:21] | Everyone’s gonna talk to your mum? | 每个人都会跟你妈说话 |
[06:23] | No one will talk to my mum about anything… | 没人会跟我妈说任何事情 |
[06:24] | – Yeah, especially not– – Good morning, Eric. | -是啊 尤其不会 -早上好 埃里克 |
[06:27] | – Morning, Rahim. – I like your scarf. | -早上好 拉希姆 -我喜欢你的围巾 |
[06:30] | Oh, this? Forgot I had it on. | 这个吗 我都忘了我戴着 |
[06:34] | Could I ask you something? | 我能问你点事情吗 |
[06:36] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[06:42] | Oh, yeah. Um… All right, yeah, I’ll just go inside. | 对 我这就进去 |
[06:46] | – Yeah, okay. Cool. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[06:50] | I was wondering if you would like to go out with me sometime? | 我想知道你是否愿意找个时间和我一起出去 |
[06:53] | What? Like, on… on a date? | 什么 你是指约会吗 |
[06:55] | Yeah. Maybe tonight? | 是的 今晚如何 |
[06:57] | Y-Yes, sure. | 好 好的 当然 |
[06:59] | Cool, I’ll be there. | 很好 我会去的 |
[07:01] | Cool, um, you decide what we do, | 很好 你来定我们做什么 |
[07:03] | ’cause I don’t know what’s cool to do in this town. | 因为我不知道这镇子里有什么酷事可做 |
[07:16] | – You auditioning for the play? – Yeah, I’m going up for Juliet. | -你要去试镜吗 -对 我去试镜《朱丽叶》 |
[07:20] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[07:22] | I’m joking. Someone just gave it to me. It’s stupid. | 我开玩笑的 有人随便给我的 很蠢 |
[08:02] | Sex kid? | 性治疗师 |
[08:15] | Oh, come in. Take a seat. | 进来 请坐 |
[08:18] | Remember, this is a completely safe place to share. | 记住 这里可以尽情分享秘密 |
[08:20] | I’m sorry, this used to be the history classroom. | 抱歉 这之前是上历史课的教室 |
[08:25] | Bye then. | 告辞 |
[08:43] | Lily, hi. Uh, question. | 莉莉 问你个事 |
[08:45] | Did you just… | 你有没有 |
[08:46] | You didn’t tell my mum about the whole, you know, my… | 你没跟我妈兜底吧 你懂的 我的 |
[08:50] | Being a sex wizard? | 你是性爱行家 |
[08:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:53] | No. It didn’t come up. | 不 我没说 |
[09:10] | – What are you looking at? – My mum. | -你在看什么 -我妈 |
[09:13] | – It’s my mum. – Wow, she’s really getting to you. | -我在看我妈 -她真的对你影响很大 |
[09:16] | I don’t trust her. | 我不相信她 |
[09:18] | So dinner tonight’s gonna be interesting. | 那今天的晚餐一定会很有趣的 |
[09:21] | We don’t have to go. | 我们又不是非去不可 |
[09:22] | How about we tell them we’re not going? | 我们跟他们说不去了怎么样 |
[09:25] | Come on. At least they’re trying to make it less weird. | 拜托 至少他们在努力减少这事的尴尬程度 |
[09:29] | If it gets too much, | 如果实在太尬了 |
[09:29] | we can just go to your room and play Smash Bros. | 我们就去你房间玩任天堂全明星大乱斗 |
[09:34] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好吧 -好吗 |
[09:35] | – Yes, okay. Um… – Awesome. | -好的 可以 -太棒了 |
[09:40] | I’ll see you later. | 一会儿见 |
[09:41] | – I need to see Otis. – Okay. | -我想见见欧帝斯 -好的 |
[09:44] | Uh, no, we don’t do discounts. | 不行 我们不打折 |
[09:46] | It’s all I’ve got until I get my pocket money. | 这是我拿到零花钱之前所有的积蓄了 |
[09:48] | You have a sex problem, but you still get pocket money? | 你都有性问题了还拿零花钱吗 |
[09:52] | Well, we’re not a charity, okay? | 我们不是慈善机构 好吗 |
[09:54] | So come back with the cash, and I’ll book you in. | 拿够现金再来 我到时候帮你预定 |
[09:58] | New client? | 新客户吗 |
[10:00] | No. Got a couple tomorrow though. | 不是 但明天有一对情侣要来咨询 |
[10:03] | Look, um… I think my mum being on campus might be bad for business. | 我觉得我妈来学校可能会影响我们的生意 |
[10:08] | I think you’re being paranoid. | 我觉得你多虑了 |
[10:09] | You don’t know my mum, all right? | 你不了解我妈 好吗 |
[10:11] | She says she’s just doing research. | 虽然她自称只是在做研究 |
[10:13] | Before you know it, she’s in everyone’s head. | 但在你察觉到之前 她就能影响所有人 |
[10:16] | Okay. We’ll keep an eye on it. | 好吧 那我们注意留心一下 |
[10:26] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[10:28] | I baked a cake! | 我烤了一个蛋糕 |
[10:31] | Why didn’t you say it was your birthday? | 你为什么不说今天是你生日 |
[10:32] | Because I hate birthdays. | 因为我讨厌过生日 |
[10:34] | No one hates birthdays, Maeve. | 没人会讨厌过生日 梅芙 |
[10:36] | Why celebrate the day | 为什么要庆祝 |
[10:36] | I got pushed out of some random vagina against my will? | 我在非自愿情况下被挤出某个阴道的日子 |
[10:39] | Think of all those gems of nihilistic wisdom | 想想如果你没出生 |
[10:42] | the world would be missing if you hadn’t been born. | 这世界会错过那些虚无的智慧宝石 |
[10:45] | Happy birthday, oh, joyous one. | 生日快乐 天天开心 |
[10:50] | Just tell him you like him, already. | 赶紧告诉他你喜欢他吧 |
[10:53] | So, what do you wanna do for your birthday? | 那你生日想怎么庆祝 |
[10:55] | Nothing. | 什么也不想做 |
[10:57] | What happened to this cake, exactly? | 这蛋糕到底经历了什么 |
[10:59] | Oh, it didn’t look so bad before, | 它之前还没这么不堪入目 |
[11:00] | but then I was on the bus, and a guy wanked on my leg, | 但我在公交车上的时候有个男的对着我的腿打飞机 |
[11:03] | and I got a bit of a shock, and I smushed the cake. | 我吓了一跳 把蛋糕弄碎了 |
[11:07] | What? | 什么 |
[11:09] | Do you think it’ll stain? | 你觉得这污渍会留在裤子上吗 |
[11:10] | I love these jeans. | 我喜欢这条牛仔裤 |
[11:12] | You… you have to report it. | 你得上报这件事 |
[11:14] | It’s fine, they were only cheap. | 没事 裤子很便宜 |
[11:16] | No, you’ve been assaulted. | 不 你被性骚扰了 |
[11:18] | I think he was just lonely, | 我觉得他就是寂寞了 |
[11:20] | or not right in the head or something, | 或者脑子有点不正常还是什么的 |
[11:21] | which is weird ’cause he was quite handsome. | 这也挺奇怪的 因为他还挺帅 |
[11:24] | Aimes, this is serious. | 小艾 我是认真的 |
[11:25] | It’s silly. I’m fine, honestly. | 别说蠢话 我很好 真的 |
[11:30] | Okay. I know what I want to do for my birthday. | 好吧 我知道今天生日要做什么了 |
[11:34] | I want us to go to the police. | 我想和你一起去警察局 |
[11:42] | Where did you take Ola on your first date? | 你和欧拉第一次约会去了哪里 |
[11:47] | Um… we didn’t really go on any dates. | 我们没有正经约会过 |
[11:49] | Just started hanging out. | 就是开始一起玩 |
[11:51] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:54] | You know, like playing video games, | 比如打电子游戏 |
[11:58] | talking, eating cereal. | 聊天 吃麦片 |
[12:00] | Otis, that’s what you and me do. | 欧帝斯 我和你也做这些事 |
[12:01] | Yes, except I don’t kiss you. | 没错 但我不会亲你 |
[12:03] | I think French people like to go on proper dates. | 我觉得法国人喜欢正式点的约会 |
[12:08] | – Where should I take him? – Okay, just don’t stress. | -我该带他去哪里 -好了 别紧张 |
[12:11] | Just as long as you guys are together, I don’t think it matters. | 我觉得只要是你们两个人一起 去哪里都行 |
[12:15] | I don’t even know why I’m asking you. | 我真不懂我为什么要问你 |
[12:18] | You’ve never even been on a date. | 你甚至从没正儿八经约过会 |
[12:32] | How are your chats with the students going? | 你和学生们的谈话进行得怎么样了 |
[12:35] | Seems a little quiet. | 似乎有点冷清 |
[12:37] | It’s… still early. | 时间还早 |
[12:42] | I wanted to reiterate that you have not been employed | 我必须重申一遍 莫戴尔并未聘请你 |
[12:44] | at Moordale as a counselor. | 当辅导员 |
[12:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:47] | You’ve made that more than clear. | 你说得特别清楚 |
[12:51] | I’m only speaking to the students about the curriculum. | 我跟学生只会谈课程里的内容 |
[12:55] | If they ever come to speak to you, that is. | 前提是他们要来找你 |
[13:01] | Welcome! | 欢迎 |
[13:02] | Hi, I’m here to talk about SRE stuff. | 你好 我想聊聊性关系课程 |
[13:04] | Yes, of course you are. Please, have a seat, | 当然了 请坐 |
[13:07] | and… could you possibly | 然后…可以出去的时候 |
[13:10] | just close the door on your way out, Mr. Groff? | 顺手把门带上吗 格罗夫校长 |
[13:14] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[13:18] | Right. | 好的 |
[13:20] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[13:22] | Malek Amir. | 马利克·阿米尔 |
[13:23] | Malek Amir. Nice to meet you, Malek. | 马利克·阿米尔 很高兴认识你 马利克 |
[13:25] | I don’t have to pay for this, do I? | 这是免费的 对吧 |
[13:28] | No. | 对的 |
[13:32] | Right, so… | 那么… |
[13:34] | what do you feel the SRE curriculum is currently missing? | 你觉得性关系课程有哪些没讲到的东西 |
[13:39] | Okay, so a friend of mine | 我有一个朋友 |
[13:41] | is dating a girl who keeps putting a pillow over his face | 他的女朋友每次做爱的时候 |
[13:45] | when they have sex. | 都喜欢把枕头压在他脸上 |
[13:47] | Would the curriculum cover that, maybe? | 课程会解答这个问题吗 |
[13:52] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[13:54] | Adding fetish to the curriculum could be a…a real asset. | 很值得在课程中加入性癖好这一内容 |
[13:59] | Fetish? | 性癖好 |
[14:01] | Yes, there are hundreds of sexual fetishes, actually, | 是的 实际上存在着好几百种性癖好 |
[14:04] | and, lo and behold, they often start during puberty. | 你瞧 它们大多数开始于青春期 |
[14:09] | Well, you know, covering a person’s face during sex | 做爱时遮住对方的脸 |
[14:13] | could be anything from a desire to engage in, well, | 可能跟渴望尝试 |
[14:18] | breath play, or even encasement fantasy, | 窒息式性爱有关 或者甚至全包幻想 |
[14:22] | or sometimes, although very rare, ghost fetish. | 又或者是鬼魂癖好 虽然这种情况比较少见 |
[14:27] | – Ghost fetish? – Yeah. | -鬼魂癖好 -是的 |
[14:29] | When one covers another’s face because they secretly have a desire | 由于一方内心深处想要和幽灵或者鬼魂做爱 |
[14:33] | to engage in sexual activity with a spirit or a ghost. | 往往会遮住另一方的脸 |
[14:39] | So my girlfriend’s insane. | 所以就是说我女朋友疯了 |
[14:42] | I thought you said it was your friend’s girlfriend? | 我以为你说的是你朋友的女朋友 |
[14:45] | I’ve gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[14:52] | Fascinating. | 有意思 |
[14:56] | Who knew? | 谁能猜到 |
[15:12] | Do you wanna fuck a ghost? | 你是想上鬼魂吗 |
[15:14] | What? | 什么 |
[15:15] | Well, whatever your face-covering fetish is, | 我不管你遮脸性癖好到底是什么 |
[15:17] | you need to sort it out, because it’s weird and it’s scary | 你得解决好它 因为这既诡异又可怕 |
[15:19] | and it’s just making me feel just very unsafe. | 而且让我觉得很不安全 |
[15:34] | I’ll get a form for you to fill in. | 我帮你拿一张表格 |
[15:38] | See, she’s got a proper problem. | 看到没 她才有必要报警 |
[15:40] | You’ve got a proper problem. | 你的问题也很严重 |
[15:42] | Pothole on the high street. Bloody council. | 路上有坑 该死的市政部门 |
[15:46] | Come on, let’s go. | 算了 我们走吧 |
[15:47] | It’s basically like he sneezed on me or something. | 就相当于他朝我身上打了个喷嚏什么的 |
[15:49] | He came on you, Aimee. Yeah? | 他射在了你身上 艾米 对不对 |
[15:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:53] | Cum is kind of like a penis having a sneeze. | 射精就像丁丁打喷嚏一样 |
[15:58] | That means when you swallow someone’s cum, | 那不是说吞精液 |
[16:00] | it’s like eating their snot. | 就等于吃了他们的鼻涕 |
[16:01] | Take a seat, we’ll be with you in a bit. | 先请坐 一会儿就到你们 |
[16:03] | – Hi there, how can I help you? – Hi. | -你们好 有什么可以帮到你们的 -你好 |
[16:12] | This is my friend Aimee. She got sexually assaulted on the bus. | 这是我的朋友 艾米 她在公交车上被性骚扰了 |
[16:16] | I got jizz on my jeans. | 他射到了我的牛仔裤上 |
[16:18] | I mean, we’re probably wasting your time. | 我们大概耽误你正事了 |
[16:20] | You’re not wasting anyone’s time, all right? | 你没有耽误任何人 好吗 |
[16:23] | Do you need to call somebody? | 你需要给谁打电话吗 |
[16:25] | Shit, do I need a lawyer? Am I gonna get arrested? | 我需要律师吗 我会因此被捕吗 |
[16:27] | No, sorry. I just meant, like, your mum or someone. | 不是 不好意思 我是说你妈妈之类的 |
[16:30] | Oh, God, no. She’ll just make it into a drama. | 不要 她只会小题大做 |
[16:33] | Right. Take a seat, fill out one of these forms, | 好的 请坐吧 填好这张表格 |
[16:37] | and an officer will be with you in a minute. | 转头我们会有同事去找你 |
[16:39] | – Thank you. – Uh, you forgot your cake. | -谢谢你 -你们忘了蛋糕 |
[16:42] | – Is it someone’s birthday? – Yeah, mine. | -是谁的生日吗 -我的生日 |
[16:44] | Oh, feliz navidad. | 圣诞快乐[西班牙语] |
[16:46] | That means “Merry Christmas.” | 那是”圣诞快乐”的意思 |
[16:47] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[16:57] | Men are so weird. | 男人真的都好怪 |
[16:59] | I think he’s cute. | 我觉得他很可爱 |
[17:02] | Why do people always think old men are cute? | 为什么总有人觉得老男人可爱 |
[17:04] | How do you know he hasn’t jizzed on someone on a bus before? | 你怎么知道他以前没在公交车上射到别人身上 |
[17:08] | I meant the lizard. | 我是说那个蜥蜴 |
[17:11] | What’s going on? | 你好 |
[17:34] | So… this year’s school production | 今年学校排练的 |
[17:37] | of Romeo and Juliet | 《罗密欧与朱丽叶》 |
[17:39] | is not only gonna be a play, but also… | 不仅会是一部戏剧 还将是 |
[17:42] | drum roll, please… | 鼓声响起来 |
[17:47] | …A musical, yo! | 一部音乐剧 各位 |
[17:49] | Who’s pumped? Who’s pumped? I’m pumped. Yeah? | 谁迫不及待 谁迫不及待 我迫不及待 |
[17:54] | It will be written and assistant-directed | 这部剧的编剧和助理导演是 |
[17:57] | by Swing Band’s very own Lily Iglehart, | 摇摆乐队的莉莉·伊格尔哈特 |
[18:00] | and auditions will be held bright and early tomorrow morning. | 试镜将于明天一早举行 |
[18:04] | Now, I’ve got a really special feeling about this one, guys. | 我真的觉得这次的剧非常特别 各位 |
[18:07] | It’s a chance for everyone | 这是让每个人都找到自己的定位 |
[18:09] | to really find their place… and shine. | 并且发光发亮的机会 |
[18:25] | Hey, you forgot your audition speech. | 你忘记拿试镜台词了 |
[18:29] | What is this I see? | 我看到什么了 |
[18:30] | Jackson Marchetti auditioning for the lowly school play? | 杰克逊·马切蒂参加卑微校园剧的试镜 |
[18:34] | Will wonders never cease? | 真是惊喜连连 |
[18:35] | I don’t really understand Shakespeare, sir, | 我不太理解莎士比亚 老师 |
[18:36] | it doesn’t make sense. | 真的搞不懂 |
[18:38] | Well, that’s the beauty of will.I.am-bic pentameter. | 这正是抑扬格五音步的魅力所在 |
[18:45] | Okay, thanks. | 好吧 谢了 |
[18:53] | Hello. | 你好 |
[18:54] | Not history. | 不是历史教室 |
[18:56] | Oh, no, I’m Michael’s wife, Maureen. | 不是的 我是迈克尔的妻子 莫琳 |
[18:58] | Sorry. Jean. Sex ed-ish. | 抱歉 我是珍 性教育老师之类的 |
[19:04] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:05] | It’s Mr. Groff’s dinner. I drop it in on Wednesdays. | 这是格罗夫校长的晚餐 我每周三都送过来 |
[19:08] | He works late, marking. | 他要加班打分 |
[19:11] | – How are you getting along? – Good. | -你们相处得怎么样 -挺好 |
[19:12] | Good, yeah. Think I’m getting the hang of it. | 挺好的 我好像找到窍门了 |
[19:15] | Yes. | 那就好 |
[19:17] | Michael used to come home on the verge of tear | 迈克尔刚当上校长那个学期 |
[19:18] | most nights during his first term as headmaster. | 每天晚上回家时都快哭出来了 |
[19:21] | Don’t tell him I said that. | 别告诉他是我说的 |
[19:23] | Anyway, glad you’re toughing it out. | 总之 很高兴你挺过来了 |
[19:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:29] | I… was wondering whether… | 我想问一问… |
[19:40] | Yes, what is it? | 说吧 什么事 |
[19:48] | I was wondering whether… | 我想问一问… |
[19:52] | you could tell me where you got that shade of lipstick from? | 你那个色号的口红是在哪买的 |
[19:57] | It’s fabulous. | 太漂亮了 |
[20:00] | Well, I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[20:03] | But next time you’re here, | 不过下次你来的时候 |
[20:06] | why don’t you pop in and I’ll let you know? | 过来找我吧 我告诉你 |
[20:10] | Great. | 好的 |
[20:13] | – Well, I better get Mr. Grumpy his food. – Yes. | -我得给暴躁校长送饭去了 -好的 |
[20:17] | It’s nice to meet you, Jean. | 很高兴认识你 珍 |
[20:19] | Nice to meet you too, Maureen. | 我也是 莫琳 |
[20:38] | Do you wanna hang at mine before your date? | 你去约会前想来我家玩吗 |
[20:40] | I can’t. I haven’t decided what I’m gonna wear. What should I wear? | 不行 我还没决定该穿什么去 我该穿什么 |
[20:44] | – Wow. How the tables have turned. – Oh, Otis, | -风水轮流转啊 -欧帝斯 |
[20:46] | I don’t have time for this conversation. | 我没空跟你扯皮 |
[20:47] | I have to go home and try on everything I own. | 我得回家把所有衣服试个遍 |
[20:50] | Well, maybe just lose the scarf. | 也许你该把丝巾摘了 |
[20:52] | Maybe lose your virginity? | 也许你该去破处 |
[20:58] | Olivia, Jesus! | 奥利维亚 天啊 |
[21:00] | You could have killed yourself. | 你差点害死自己 |
[21:01] | Thanks to your mum, my boyfriend thinks I wanna kill him. | 多亏了你妈 我男友觉得我想杀了他 |
[21:04] | Why? | 怎么会 |
[21:05] | Because I sometimes do this thing, | 因为我有时会这么做 |
[21:07] | okay, where I cover his face with a pillow | 我会在高潮的时候 |
[21:10] | just when I cum and | 用枕头捂住他的脸 |
[21:12] | now your mum thinks I have a fetish. | 现在你妈认为我有性癖好 |
[21:15] | – Which you don’t? – I have an ugly cum face, okay? | -但是没有 -我高潮时表情狰狞 好吗 |
[21:18] | I’ve seen it in the mirror before. It’s bad. | 我照过镜子 很可怕 |
[21:20] | I look like a python swallowing an egg, | 就像吞蛋时的蟒蛇 |
[21:22] | and Malek always looks perfect. | 而马利克看起来总是那么完美 |
[21:24] | Well… | 好吧 |
[21:25] | that’s normal to feel observed | 做爱的时候感到被观察 |
[21:27] | and vulnerable when you’re having sex. | 和脆弱是很正常的 |
[21:30] | And he probably feels just as silly sometimes, too. | 他有时候可能也觉得自己很傻 |
[21:36] | We… we might think we look stupid or unappealing, | 我们可能觉得自己傻兮兮没魅力 |
[21:40] | but sex isn’t always perfect | 但性爱并不总是完美的 |
[21:43] | and it should be about feeling good, | 重点在于感觉舒服 |
[21:44] | not looking pretty. | 而不是好看 |
[21:48] | It’s a privilege to see your partner like that. | 能看到对方的那一面是种荣幸 |
[21:51] | So maybe you and your boyfriend need to work on your trust, | 所以也许你和你男友需要建立信任 |
[21:54] | so you can show him yourself fully, like, all the bits. | 这样你才能向他完完全全地展示你自己 |
[21:58] | Even the bits you think might be ugly, | 包括你可能觉得丑陋的一面 |
[22:00] | ’cause I bet he doesn’t think they are at all. | 因为我打赌他肯定不那么认为 |
[22:04] | And… | 还有 |
[22:06] | there’s something I think might help. | 我有个办法应该有帮助 |
[22:12] | I got a B plus in algebra. | 我的代数得了B+ |
[22:14] | You know that’s not very impressive? | 你知道这不算高分吧 |
[22:16] | So, do you want to do your English | 你今天是想做语文作业 |
[22:18] | or maths homework today? | 还是数学作业 |
[22:21] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[22:25] | actually, I was thinking of auditioning for the school play, | 其实我在考虑参加校园剧的试镜 |
[22:29] | but I don’t understand Shakespeare, | 但我搞不懂莎士比亚 |
[22:30] | and I wondered if you could help me. | 不知道你能不能帮我 |
[22:33] | – Not my remit. Maths or English. – Come on. | -我只负责数学和语文 其他不管 -拜托 |
[22:36] | Look, I’d never have got a B plus in algebra if it wasn’t for you. | 要不是有你 我的代数绝不可能得B+ |
[22:39] | And I’m sure you’ve got some Shakespeare tricks up your sleeve? | 你肯定对莎士比亚有独到的见解吧 |
[22:44] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[22:46] | You’re not cute. | 你一点都不可爱 |
[22:48] | Why do you wanna audition anyway? | 你为什么非要试镜 |
[22:50] | Well, I’m taking your advice and getting a backup plan. | 我听了你的建议制定了个备用计划 |
[22:52] | When I played Joseph in my primary school Nativity, | 我在小学圣诞剧里演过约瑟夫 |
[22:54] | people said I was very believable. | 人们都说我演的很好 |
[22:56] | – Of course you played Joseph. – Come on. | -你当然演了约瑟夫 -拜托 |
[22:58] | Please. You’re a tutoring genius. | 拜托 你就是辅导界的天才 |
[23:05] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:06] | – But this is a one-time thing. – Yeah. | -但仅此一次 -好的 |
[23:08] | Read me the speech. | 给我读读你的台词 |
[23:10] | – Now? – Yeah. | -现在 -对 |
[23:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:16] | All right. | 行 |
[23:19] | “It is my lady, oh, it is my love, | “我的美人 我的爱 |
[23:22] | – oh, that she knew she wor–” – Why are you reading it | -她知道她” -你为什么把它 |
[23:24] | – like it’s a shopping list? – Because it makes no sense. | -当做购物清单一样念 -因为这毫无逻辑 |
[23:27] | It’s poetry. | 这是诗歌 |
[23:28] | Once you’ve got the rhythm, the words take on meaning. | 一旦你掌握了节奏 这些文字就有了意义 |
[23:32] | So, each line has ten syllables, made up of five heartbeats. | 每行有十个音节 由五次心跳组成 |
[23:36] | Ba-boom, ba-boom, ba-boom, ba-boom, ba-boom. | 嘭 嘭 嘭 嘭 嘭 |
[23:41] | You try. | 你试试 |
[23:49] | “Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon, | “起来吧 美丽的太阳 赶走那妒忌的月亮 |
[23:53] | who is already sick and pale with grief.” | 她已经气得面色惨白了” |
[23:58] | So you’ve got the rhythm and the words. | 你已经掌握节奏和这些单词了 |
[24:01] | Now you need the emotion. | 现在你需要的是情感 |
[24:03] | This speech is about love. | 这段台词是关于爱情的 |
[24:07] | So, try thinking of someone | 试着想一个 |
[24:09] | who makes you feel a lot when you say it. | 当你说这段话 会让你感触颇多的人 |
[24:22] | Hope I get my jeans back. | 希望我能拿回我的牛仔裤 |
[24:24] | Do you really want them back, though? | 可你真的想要回来吗 |
[24:26] | Yeah, they’re the perfect bootleg, Maeve. | 是啊 它们可是完美的微喇叭裤 梅芙 |
[24:28] | You don’t find that very often. | 那可不是大路货 |
[24:31] | It’s true. | 确实 |
[24:32] | – Do you think they’re watching us? – Yeah, probably. | -你觉得他们在看我们吗 -是啊 可能吧 |
[24:39] | No. | 不 |
[24:40] | – Aimee. – I’m sorry, I’m really nervous. | -艾米 -对不起 我太紧张了 |
[24:51] | That wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[24:53] | Sorry, I fart when I’m scared. | 对不起 我一害怕就放屁 |
[24:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:58] | All right… | 好吧 |
[25:00] | Thanks for the jeans, Aimee. | 谢谢你提供牛仔裤 艾米 |
[25:03] | Where were we? | 我们说到哪了 |
[25:07] | Fair hair, clean-shaven, five feet eight or nine… | 金发 没胡子 五英尺八或九 |
[25:13] | and a blue jacket. | 蓝色夹克 |
[25:16] | It was kind of aqua. | 有点水绿色 |
[25:18] | And was he already on the bus? | 他在你上车前已经在车上了吗 |
[25:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:22] | I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[25:24] | He might have got on at the second stop. | 他可能是在第二站时上来的 |
[25:27] | Well, it’s really important to know what stop he got on at | 知道他是第几站上车很重要 |
[25:29] | so we can get as clear a picture as possible. | 这样我们才能尽量搞清楚情况 |
[25:31] | So you said you remember smiling at him. | 你说你记得对他微笑过 |
[25:34] | Was that after the first stop or the second? | 是在第一站还是第二站之后 |
[25:37] | Sorry, what’s that got to do with anything? | 不好意思 这有什么关系 |
[25:40] | Are you saying she shouldn’t have smiled at him? | 你是说她不应该对他笑吗 |
[25:42] | Charges like this are really hard to convict, | 这种指控是很难被判有罪的 |
[25:45] | and if we do actually catch the guy, | 如果我们真的抓到这个人 |
[25:48] | the questions are gonna get harder. | 问题会变得更难 |
[25:51] | Can I have my jeans back, please? | 能把我的牛仔裤还我吗 拜托 |
[25:53] | I’m gonna go. I’m sorry to make a fuss. | 我得走了 很抱歉是我小题大做了 |
[25:55] | Aimes, um… | 艾米 |
[25:58] | …what if he does this to someone else? I know you can do this. | 想想他要是再对别人下手呢 我知道你可以 |
[26:03] | Please? | 拜托 |
[26:05] | – You’re doing brilliantly, Aimee. – Yeah. | -你做得很好 艾米 -对 |
[26:11] | Just take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[26:14] | Try to remember. | 试着想想 |
[26:19] | He was already on the bus. | 他已经在公交车上了 |
[26:29] | How was your day at school, Ola? | 在学校怎么样 欧拉 |
[26:35] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[26:39] | How was your day at school, Mum? | 你在学校怎么样 妈妈 |
[26:41] | Having fun hanging out with all my peers? | 和我的同学玩得开心吗 |
[26:45] | It was very good, thank you. | 好着呢 谢谢问候 |
[26:58] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[26:59] | – Stop. – Oh, sorry. | -先停停 -对不起 |
[27:02] | I eat like a pig sometimes. | 我有时候吃东西有点不顾形象 |
[27:06] | I’ve been alone for too many years. | 我自己一个人过了太多年 |
[27:10] | My mum’s been single a long time too. She doesn’t eat like that. | 我妈妈也单身很久了 她吃东西也没这样 |
[27:14] | Otis! | 欧帝斯 |
[27:19] | This is delicious. | 这真是太好吃了 |
[27:25] | You don’t eat this? | 你不吃这个吗 |
[27:27] | Otis doesn’t like fat. | 欧帝斯不喜欢肥肉 |
[27:30] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[27:32] | Can I have it, then? | 那可以给我吃吗 |
[27:35] | – Do you have any more? – No. | -还有吗 -没了 |
[27:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:39] | Fat is the best bits. | 肥肉是最好吃的了 |
[27:43] | It’s bad for your heart. | 对心脏不好 |
[27:46] | Really? It’s not a proven fact. | 是吗 这个未经证实 |
[27:49] | Well, I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[27:52] | I’m okay with that. | 我无所谓 |
[27:57] | Right. | 好吧 |
[27:59] | Why don’t we all take a deep breath | 我们大家都先深呼吸一下 |
[28:03] | and tell each other exactly how we’re feeling? | 然后说出自己的感受 |
[28:06] | Let’s start by saying the first words that come into our minds. | 我们就从头脑里想到的第一个词开始 |
[28:10] | Okay, I’ll start. Annoyed. | 好 我先来 烦人 |
[28:13] | Immature. | 不成熟 |
[28:15] | Selfish. | 自私 |
[28:16] | Uncomfortable. | 不自在 |
[28:20] | Invasion. | 入侵 |
[28:22] | Overly sensitive. | 过于敏感 |
[28:23] | That’s two words, Mum. | 这是两个词 妈 |
[28:26] | Monopoly. | 大富翁 |
[28:29] | Why don’t we all play Monopoly instead? | 我们还是玩大富翁吧 |
[28:40] | You guys ready? Give you a lift. | 你们准备好了吗 送你们回去 |
[28:43] | Is the lizard going to jail? | 这个蜥蜴要进监狱了吗 |
[28:45] | No, his owner has Alzheimer’s. | 不 他的主人患了阿尔茨海默症 |
[28:47] | Forgets why he’s here and then he forgets to take this dude home. | 忘了自己为什么来这 又忘了带这家伙回家 |
[28:51] | Should we get some dinner, Neil, | 我们去吃个晚饭 内尔 |
[28:53] | and then we’ll drop these two on the way? | 然后顺路送她们两个回去 |
[29:03] | Oh, don’t worry. No need for a payment. | 别担心 不用付钱 |
[29:06] | Um, enjoy your stay at my hotel. | 在我的酒店尽情享受就好 |
[29:09] | I’m paying you, it’s just I will have to remortgage. | 我要付钱 我只是需要转抵押 |
[29:14] | No, you don’t have to. I have so much money, I don’t need more. | 不 没必要 我有很多钱了 不用再赚了 |
[29:17] | Okay, that’s not how the game works. | 但是游戏不是那么玩的 |
[29:19] | I’m not breaking the rules. Four hundred pounds, please. | 我不能坏了规矩 请给我四百镑 |
[29:25] | I said it’s fine. | 我说了不用了 |
[29:26] | I said it’s not fine. | 我说不行 |
[29:28] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要 |
[29:30] | I want you to have it. | 我要你收下 |
[29:32] | Well, if we’re playing by the rules, you owe me £600. | 如果你要按规矩付钱的话 你欠我六百镑 |
[29:39] | Six hundred. | 六百 |
[29:42] | – I think you’re bankrupt. – Fuck, I know I’m bankrupt! | -你好像破产了 -该死 我知道自己破产了 |
[29:50] | Right, I’ll make some tea. | 好吧 我去泡点茶 |
[29:54] | Why? Why do we think this is a normal situation? | 为什么 我们为什么认为这是个正常状态 |
[29:57] | Ola is my girlfriend, | 欧拉是我女朋友 |
[29:59] | you are not my dad, and this is not a fucking family. | 你不是我爸 我们他妈的不是一家人 |
[30:02] | You shouldn’t swear at your mother. | 你不应该跟你母亲说脏话 |
[30:04] | Thank you, Jakob, but I don’t need help parenting my child. | 谢谢 雅各布 但是我不需要别人帮我教育孩子 |
[30:08] | Okay. I think I should go home. | 好吧 我觉得我该回家了 |
[30:10] | Let you guys sort things out. | 你们自己解决问题吧 |
[30:16] | He’s always… He’s here all the time, and I… | 他总是… 他总是待在这里 我 |
[30:21] | I’ll see you at school. | 明天学校见 |
[30:28] | I want you to go and apologize to Jakob first thing in the morning. | 我要你明天一早就去给雅各布道歉 |
[30:31] | Sure, I mean, I’m not gonna have to go anywhere, | 当然 我哪都不用去 |
[30:33] | considering he practically lives here. | 他基本上就住在这 |
[30:35] | I understand that you’re angry. | 我知道你很生气 |
[30:39] | But I’m happy with Jakob. | 但是我和雅各布在一起很开心 |
[30:41] | Why can’t you be happy for me? | 你为什么不能为我开心呢 |
[30:43] | No, you’re pretending to be happy, Mum. | 不 你是在假装开心 妈 |
[30:45] | You’re not the relationship type. | 你不是恋爱型的 |
[30:47] | Stop kidding yourself. | 别骗自己了 |
[30:49] | Or maybe you’re just not as independent as you thought. | 或许你只是没有你想的那么独立 |
[30:52] | Go to your room! | 回你的房间去 |
[30:55] | I’m 16. | 我16岁了 |
[30:57] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[30:58] | Well, then I’ll go to mine! | 那我就回我房间去 |
[31:27] | You found it okay then? | 你觉得这里可以吗 |
[31:29] | Yeah. This town is very small, so, yeah. | 可以 反正这个镇子也很小 |
[31:32] | Cool. | 好 |
[31:53] | Where did you get this cake? Demand your money back. | 你从哪买的这个蛋糕 应该把钱要回来 |
[31:57] | Aimee made it. | 艾米做的 |
[31:59] | Oh, sorry, Aimee. I’m just not used to some of the flavors. | 对不起 艾米 我只是不喜欢有些口味 |
[32:03] | Mmm, it’s okay, it’s my first cake. | 没关系 这是我做的第一个蛋糕 |
[32:05] | I’m gonna be a baker when I leave school. | 我毕业之后要当一个烘焙师 |
[32:07] | Sounds like a good plan. | 听起来是个不错的计划 |
[32:08] | Uh, you having a birthday party? | 你办生日派对吗 |
[32:10] | No. | 不 |
[32:11] | She hates birthdays. | 她讨厌过生日 |
[32:13] | Why? Birthdays are great. | 为什么 过生日多好啊 |
[32:15] | Aren’t you doing something nice with your fella? | 你跟你男朋友没什么计划吗 |
[32:18] | I don’t have a boyfriend. | 我没有男朋友 |
[32:21] | She is in love with a boy though. | 但她爱上了一个男孩 |
[32:24] | She’s just too afraid to tell him how she feels, | 她太害怕不敢告诉他自己的感受 |
[32:26] | which is stupid because he clearly loves her back. | 这很傻 因为他很明显也喜欢她 |
[32:29] | Shut up, Aimee, you don’t know that. | 闭嘴 艾米 你可说不准 |
[32:32] | I think you should tell him how you feel. | 我认为你应该告诉他你的感受 |
[32:35] | What have you got to lose? | 又不会掉块肉 |
[32:42] | Uh, um, sorry. I actually ordered the special, | 抱歉 其实我点的是这边的特色菜 |
[32:45] | the fishy something? | 什么什么鱼来着的 |
[32:47] | Vichyssoise, it’s a chilled soup. | 维希冷汤 这汤就是冷的 |
[32:52] | Steak’s on the way. | 牛排马上就好 |
[32:53] | Cool, great. | 好的 很好 |
[33:07] | – How’s your soup? – Um-hmm. It’s cold. | -你的汤怎么样 -冷的 |
[33:09] | It’s cold, Rahim. | 好冷 拉希姆 |
[33:16] | Have you eaten here before? | 你之前在这里吃过吗 |
[33:19] | Um, my mum and dad came here for their wedding anniversary, so… | 我爸妈结婚纪念日的时候来这里吃过 |
[33:24] | I thought it would be nice. | 我还以为这里很不错 |
[33:27] | Let’s go somewhere else. | 我们一起去别的地方吧 |
[33:30] | – Where? – Take me where you feel happy. | -去哪里 -带我去让你开心的地方 |
[33:35] | Uh, but… Well, we haven’t paid. | 但是我们还没结账 |
[33:37] | Who cares? | 谁在乎呢 |
[33:38] | You cannot live in fear. | 人不能活在恐惧中 |
[33:49] | This is for you, that is from me. | 这是我给你的小费 |
[34:02] | So, you just run the scanner over the barcode, like so. | 你只要用扫描器在条形码上扫一下 就像这样 |
[34:11] | Jessie’s a rescue. | 杰茜是只流浪狗 |
[34:13] | She’s not trained, so don’t let her out. | 它没受训 所以别把它放出来 |
[34:15] | She’ll just run off. | 它会跑走的 |
[34:17] | Okay. You show me now. | 行了 现在你扫给我看 |
[34:37] | No way. I’m not doing that, I’m really not. | 想都别想 我不跳 我真不跳 |
[34:39] | No, Rahim, come on, it’ll be fun. | 别呀 拉希姆 来嘛 这很好玩的 |
[34:41] | No, I’m very bad at dancing. I’m not doing that. | 不要 我跳舞真的很烂 我不要跳 |
[34:45] | Look, you said take you somewhere that makes me feel happy. | 是你说带你来让我开心的地方的 |
[34:49] | Do it for me? | 为我跳一次 |
[34:55] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[35:00] | Uh… Back, forward, back… | 后 前 后 |
[35:37] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[35:43] | You see, you’re basically Beyoncé. | 你瞧 你简直就是碧昂丝 |
[35:45] | – That was fun. – No, you smashed it. | -这真好玩 -不 你太厉害了 |
[35:47] | Honestly, you smashed it, Rahim, watch– | 说真的 你太厉害了 拉希姆 小心 |
[36:02] | You just kissed me. | 你刚亲了我 |
[36:04] | Yes, Eric Effiong, I did. | 没错 埃里克·埃弗昂 我亲了你 |
[36:06] | – Let’s do this dance thing again, all right? -Yeah. | -我们再跳一次怎么样 -好的 |
[36:11] | Give me the money. Thank you. | 给我硬币 谢谢 |
[36:17] | It’s good. It’s a good game. | 很棒 这游戏很好玩 |
[36:29] | How is this going to stop you from trying to kill me with a pillow? | 这要怎么阻止你用枕头闷死我 |
[36:32] | We have to see each other at our ugliest. | 我们必须看到彼此最糟的一面 |
[36:36] | Do you still wanna have sex with me? | 你还想和我做爱吗 |
[36:38] | Yeah. | 想啊 |
[36:40] | Do you still wanna have sex with me? | 你还想和我做爱吗 |
[36:42] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[36:53] | This is me. Do you wanna come in and see where I live? | 这就是我家 你想进来看看我住哪里吗 |
[36:56] | Yes. | 好的 |
[37:00] | It’s sexy here, right? I live above a shop. | 这里很性感对吧 我住在一家商店楼上 |
[37:16] | When did you get back? | 你什么时候回来的 |
[37:18] | None of your business, Tromboner. | 关你屁事 长号屌 |
[37:22] | Do you guys know each other? | 你们俩认识吗 |
[37:25] | We used to go to school together. | 我们以前一起上学 |
[37:29] | Do you know what? | 话说 |
[37:32] | It’s a bit late, and I need to get home, sorry. | 有点晚了 我得回家了 抱歉 |
[37:37] | Okay. | 没事 |
[37:38] | You can see it another time. | 你可以下次再来 |
[37:40] | Thank you for a beautiful night. | 谢谢你 今晚很美妙 |
[37:42] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:44] | Okay. | 没事 |
[37:46] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[38:04] | “Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon, | “起来吧 美丽的太阳 赶走那妒忌的月亮 |
[38:08] | who is already sick and pale with grief.” | 她已经气得面色惨白了” |
[38:14] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[38:21] | Is this where you live? | 你住在这里吗 |
[38:23] | Yeah, this is me. | 对 这是就我家 |
[38:26] | It’s nice. | 这里很美 |
[38:29] | You’ll let me know when I can have my jeans back? | 什么时候我能拿回牛仔裤了告诉我一声好吗 |
[38:32] | Absolutely. Thanks, Aimee. | 当然 谢谢 艾米 |
[38:36] | Sorry for ruining your birthday. | 抱歉毁了你的生日 |
[38:38] | Weirdly, one of the best birthdays I’ve had in a long time. | 说来奇怪 这是很久以来最棒的生日之一 |
[38:42] | – All right, bye! – Bye. | -好了 拜拜 -拜拜 |
[38:56] | – Aimee-maimee! – Night, Mum! | -艾米 我的艾米 -晚安 妈妈 |
[38:59] | No, no, how was your day? | 等等 等等 你今天过得怎么样 |
[39:01] | Come in! Come in. | 进来 进来 |
[39:04] | Come in and talk to me. | 进来和我聊聊 |
[39:07] | Oh, why are you wearing those trousers? | 你怎么穿着这条裤子 |
[39:09] | They’re not flattering at all. | 它一点也不衬你 |
[39:11] | ‘Cause I lost my jeans. | 因为我把牛仔裤弄丢了 |
[39:13] | How did you lose your jeans? | 你怎么会弄丢牛仔裤的 |
[39:17] | Well, I was on the bus… | 我在公交车上的时候 |
[39:23] | and actually, I’m not really sure. | 其实我也不是非常确定 |
[39:25] | What about I make you a cheese toastie? | 我给你做个奶酪吐司怎么样 |
[39:27] | And you can fill me in on all the goss. | 你可以告诉我各种八卦 |
[39:29] | I always like to know who’s kissing who, and– | 我最爱听谁和谁亲上了 还有… |
[39:31] | I’m quite tired. | 我很累了 |
[39:34] | Oh. What about we watch a movie? | 一起看部电影怎么样 |
[39:35] | You know, something with, um, Ryan Gosling. | 可以看看…瑞恩·高斯林的电影 |
[39:38] | He’s so handsome. | 他真的好帅 |
[39:41] | Or is it Ryan Reynolds? | 还是瑞恩·雷诺兹来着 |
[39:43] | Which Ryan do I like? | 我喜欢哪个瑞恩来着 |
[39:45] | Gosling. | 高斯林 |
[39:46] | I think I’m gonna go to bed. | 我想去睡觉了 |
[39:49] | Love you, Mum. | 爱你 妈 |
[39:53] | All right, love. | 好吧 亲爱的 |
[40:58] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[41:02] | What happened to your face? | 你脸怎么了 |
[41:05] | I told him I had other kids. It didn’t go down too well. | 我告诉他我曾有其他孩子 谈话不怎么顺利 |
[41:09] | Have. | 是有 |
[41:11] | You have other kids. | 你有其他孩子 |
[41:15] | You’re saving my life, Froggy. | 你帮我大忙了 小蛙仔 |
[41:17] | Yeah, you can come in, | 你可以进来 |
[41:18] | but we’re not gonna pretend everything’s okay, | 但我们不会假装一切都很好 |
[41:20] | ’cause it’s not. | 因为根本不好 |
[41:22] | Got it. | 明白 |
[41:24] | Come on, darling. | 来 宝贝 |
[42:04] | I came to apologize to your dad. | 我来跟你爸道歉 |
[42:08] | Okay. I’ll go get him. | 好 我去叫他 |
[42:17] | He just wants to talk to you. | 他想跟你谈谈 |
[42:25] | My mum wanted me to come and apologize. | 我妈要我过来跟你道歉 |
[42:28] | So, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:31] | Well, there’s no need to, | 没这个必要 |
[42:33] | but thanks. | 但是谢谢 |
[42:38] | I already have a dad. | 我已经有个爸了 |
[42:40] | I understand that. | 我理解 |
[42:44] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[42:46] | Hey, you ready for school? | 准备好去上学了吗 |
[42:48] | Yep. I guess. | 嗯 大概吧 |
[42:50] | Thank you. You have a good day now. | 谢谢 祝你们过得开心 |
[42:53] | – See you, Dad. – Bye-bye. | -再见 爸爸 -再见 |
[43:13] | Everything all right? | 一切还好吗 |
[43:15] | Sorry, wrong bus. | 抱歉 看错车了 |
[43:34] | “Oh, Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? | “罗密欧 罗密欧 为什么你偏偏是罗密欧呢 |
[43:41] | Deny thy father and refuse thy name, | 否认你的父亲 抛弃你的姓名吧 |
[43:43] | or if thou will not, be but sworn my love, | 也许你不愿意这样做 那么只要你宣誓做我的爱人 |
[43:46] | and I’ll no longer be a Capulet.” | 我也不愿再姓凯普莱特了” |
[43:48] | Okay. Thank you, Florence. | 好了 谢谢 弗洛伦斯 |
[43:50] | I haven’t got to the good bit yet. | 可我还没演到高潮部分 |
[43:52] | Juliet thinks she’s in love and then she dies. We get the gist. | 朱丽叶坠入情网 最后死去 我们都知道情节 |
[43:59] | Next. | 下一位 |
[44:03] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[44:05] | This is gonna be a train wreck. | 这下可要出大糗了 |
[44:07] | Uh, please… | 麻烦起音乐 |
[44:17] | “Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon, | “起来吧 美丽的太阳 赶走那嫉妒的月亮 |
[44:22] | who is already sick and pale with grief, | 她因为她的女弟子比她美得多 |
[44:25] | that thou, her maid, art far more fair than she. | 已经气得面色惨白了 |
[44:29] | Be not her maid, for she is envious… | 既然她这样妒忌着你 你不要忠于她吧 |
[44:33] | I think we’ve found our Romeo. | 我觉得咱们找到罗密欧人选了 |
[44:34] | …is sick and green. | …惨绿色的道服 |
[44:36] | And none but fools do wear it. | 它是只配给愚人穿的 |
[44:39] | Cast it off.” | 脱下它吧” |
[44:43] | – How was the family dinner? – Oh, God, disastrous. | -家庭晚餐怎么样 -简直是场灾难 |
[44:46] | How did your date go? | 你的约会怎么样 |
[44:49] | We… kissed. | 我们…接吻了 |
[44:52] | – You kissed? – We kissed, man! | -你们接吻了 -我们接吻了 |
[44:55] | – Actually? – How sick is that? | -真的吗 -酷毙了啊 |
[44:56] | – Yes! We kissed! – Oh, Eric. | -太棒了 我们接吻了 -埃里克 |
[45:00] | Can I walk you to lunch? | 我能跟你一起去吃午饭吗 |
[45:02] | Yes. Yes. | 好 好 |
[45:04] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -好 -好的 |
[45:25] | – Maybe your mum is gonna be a problem. – Yup. | -或许你妈会是个问题 -嗯 |
[45:30] | How was the rest of your birthday? | 你后来生日过得怎么样 |
[45:32] | Unexpected. | 有点意外 |
[45:35] | I got you something. | 我给你买了个东西 |
[45:41] | You got me a five-year diary? | 你要送我一本能写五年的日记 |
[45:43] | And I ripped out all your birthday pages, | 我把所有你生日那天的页数都撕了 |
[45:48] | so you don’t have to celebrate one for another five years. | 这样你接下来五年都不用庆祝生日了 |
[45:54] | – Thank you. – That’s all right. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[45:59] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[46:04] | Otis… | 欧帝斯… |
[46:09] | uh, I think… | 我想… |
[46:13] | I think… | 我想… |
[46:15] | What? | 什么 |
[46:23] | What? | 什么 |
[46:28] | I think I’ll have to punch you in the face | 如果你再送我生日礼物 |
[46:29] | if you ever buy me a birthday present again, dickhead. | 我就一拳打你脸上 笨蛋 |
[46:34] | Okay. I won’t. | 好 我不会了 |