时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Fuck! | 操 |
[01:07] | Whoo! | 喔 |
[02:18] | Whoo | 喔 |
[02:20] | That was so great! | 感觉太棒了 |
[02:23] | It was okay. | 还好吧 |
[02:25] | I didn’t come though. | 我没高潮 |
[02:30] | But you do usually come, though, right? | 但…你通常都会高潮 对吧 |
[02:34] | Yeah. I mean, with other guys. | 对 和其他人会 |
[02:38] | But not with me? | 但是和我做就没有 |
[02:40] | Well, this is quite a surprise. | 这真是个惊喜 |
[02:44] | Who gave you these orgasms, then? | 谁给过你高潮 |
[02:46] | Tom Baker, Joe Fuchart, Ryan Bailey | 汤姆·贝克 乔·富察 瑞恩·贝利… |
[02:50] | Okay, I get it. I get it. | 够了 别说了 |
[02:53] | -What did they do different? -I don’t know. Maybe do some research. | -他们的做法有什么不同 -不知道 也许做了功课吧 |
[03:04] | Am I bad at sex? | 我的技巧很差 |
[03:39] | – Good morning, darling! | -喂 -早安 亲爱的 |
[03:41] | -Wanted to make sure you didn’t sleep in. -Mm-hmm. | 我就想看看你有没有睡懒觉 |
[03:44] | -You had breakfast yet? -Mm-hmm. | 吃早餐了吗 |
[03:46] | Can I please have more than a one-grunt answer? | 别咕哝了事 能不能明确回答我 |
[03:49] | Have you told Jakob yet? | 你告诉雅各布了吗 |
[03:51] | I’m about to be on-air, sweetheart, so I’ll… We’ll talk about that later. | 我马上要上直播 亲爱的 我要…我们以后再说这个 |
[03:59] | We have Dr. Jean Milburn here to talk about her new book, | 我们邀请了珍·米尔本医生 来聊聊她的新书 |
[04:02] | Uneducated Nation – A Sex Education Manifesto for Our Youth. | 《无知的国家:送给年轻一代的 性教育宣言》 |
[04:06] | She wrote this as a response to working on campus at Moordale Secondary, | 她在这本书中回应了 莫戴尔中学校园中发生的事件 |
[04:09] | which got some pretty bad press recently following a chlamydia outbreak, | 这所学校因为衣原体感染的爆发和 名为“性爱音乐剧”的上演 |
[04:14] | and the performance of a so-called “sex musical.” | 而在最近造成恶劣的社会影响 |
[04:18] | So, Dr. Milburn, tell us about the book. | 米尔本医生 给我们介绍下这本书吧 |
[04:23] | Well, I was shocked at the ineptitude of the SRE curriculums in schools. | 我对如今学校在性关系教育 方面的无能感到震惊 |
[04:28] | So I created this easy-to-read manual to help empower our teenagers, | 所以我就写了这本简单易懂的书 来给我们的青少年 |
[04:35] | and their parents, as they become sexually active young adults. | 和家长们提供一些性启蒙教育 |
[04:39] | Sounds a bit racy. | 听起来有点黄 |
[04:42] | Well, if, by racy, you mean highly researched | 如果是经过充分调研 |
[04:45] | and completely essential to the health and well-being of our children, | 且对孩子们的健康成长不可或缺的 |
[04:50] | then, yes, I suppose it is. | 黄一点也未尝不可 |
[04:53] | A lot of people will be sitting at home thinking, | 许多听众也许会想 |
[04:56] | “I wasn’t taught this stuff, and I…” | “我才没这么干…” |
[04:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:58] | “Is it really necessary?” | “真的有必要吗 ” |
[05:00] | Hopefully, if people read my book, they’ll understand how… | 希望人们通过读我的书 可以了解… |
[05:04] | They’re not still going on about “Sex School,” are they? | 他们不会还在唠叨“性爱学校”吧 |
[05:07] | Mm. It’s as if no one in this town’s had sex before. | 好像这镇上的人以前都不做爱似的 |
[05:10] | Okay, thanks for the tea, Joe! | 好了 谢谢你的茶 乔 |
[05:13] | I better go. | 我得走了 |
[05:14] | I don’t wanna be late for my first day. | 我不想开学第一天就迟到 |
[05:16] | If you’re not gonna finish your tea, at least take your lunch. | 如果茶没喝完 至少带份午餐 |
[05:19] | Oh. It’s a fancy sandwich. Cheese and ham. | 芝士火腿三明治 很好吃 |
[05:23] | – Wow. -Mm. | – 哇 – 嗯 |
[05:24] | Hm. Thank you. See you later. Have a nice day. | 谢谢 回头见 祝你们今天过得开心 |
[05:30] | -Bye. – Good luck! | -拜 -一切顺利 |
[05:34] | Enough of the yearning looks, you pillock. Just tell her you like her already. | 别再一脸花痴相了 傻瓜 喜欢她就跟她表白呀 |
[05:43] | -Hi! – Hi! | -嗨 -嗨 |
[05:46] | Nice ride, Aimes. | 车不错 小艾 |
[05:47] | Thanks! Mum thinks I’m safer driving than getting the bus, so here we are. | 谢谢 我妈觉得让我开车 比搭公交安全 所以我们就有车啦 |
[05:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:54] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[05:56] | Maeve, that’s Steve. | 梅芙 那是史蒂夫 |
[05:59] | No, Aimee, the goat. | 不 艾梅 我是说山羊 |
[06:01] | Oh! She’s our commitment animal. | 哦 它是我俩的定情宠物 |
[06:03] | Apparently, pets bring couples closer together. | 显然 宠物会让情侣更亲密 |
[06:05] | We didn’t think about who was gonna look after her when we’re at school, so… | 我们之前没想好 开学后谁来照料它的问题 所以… |
[06:09] | Right. | 对 |
[06:10] | Let’s go. | 出发咯 |
[06:17] | Sorry, love! | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[06:19] | -Aimes? – You okay? | -小艾 -你没事吧 |
[06:21] | – No! -Yeah. | -有事 -你没事 |
[06:23] | Let’s try that again, shall we? | 我们再试一次吧 |
[06:38] | Oatcake, what’s on your face? | 燕麦蛋糕 你脸上是什么 |
[06:41] | It’s a mustache. I’ve been growing it all summer, | 胡子 都留了一个暑假了 |
[06:43] | but somebody has been too busy having sex with their new boyfriend to notice. | 只是某人忙着和新男友嘿咻 都没注意到 |
[06:47] | Uh, I was hoping it was a phase. | 我倒希望这只是一个阶段 |
[06:49] | And Adam and I aren’t having sex sex. | 我和亚当没有做爱 |
[06:52] | We’re just doing hand jobs and stuff. | 我们只是做手活之类的 |
[06:54] | Hand jobs is sex. Virginity is a construct. | 手活也是性爱 童贞只是杜撰 |
[06:56] | Yes! Yes, I know! | 是的 我知道 |
[06:59] | But I really want to go all the way! | 但我真的很想直捣黄龙 |
[07:05] | What is it you want to say to me? | 你想说什么 |
[07:08] | I think you need to be careful. | 我只想提醒你小心点 |
[07:09] | And I think you need to make more of an effort with him. | 我想说 你需要更加努力一点接受他 |
[07:13] | Okay. Okay, I will. | 好 我会的 |
[07:18] | Hey, I forgot to tell you. I saw Maeve the other day. | 对了 忘了跟你说 那天我看到梅芙了 |
[07:22] | Why are you telling me about Maeve? | 为什么跟我提梅芙 |
[07:23] | -I thought you might wanna know? -She hasn’t responded to my message. | -我觉得你可能想知道 -她没有回复我的信息 |
[07:27] | She’s made it abundantly clear she doesn’t want me in her life, so, no. | 这个意思已经很清楚了 她不想和我在一起 所以 |
[07:31] | I don’t need to know what Maeve is doing anymore. | 我不需要知道关于她的事 |
[07:34] | Well, I just | 我只是… |
[07:35] | Oh my God! | 啊 老天 |
[07:37] | -The fuck is that? | 他妈的是谁 |
[07:39] | – Fuck! | 亚当 你这该死的蠢货 |
[07:41] | Fuck! | 操 |
[07:42] | Whoo! Ha ha! | 喔 哈哈 |
[07:45] | All right, New Kid? | 你还好吧 新来的 |
[07:48] | What is that on your face? | 你脸上是什么 |
[08:02] | What’s Adam Groff doing back? | 亚当·格罗夫怎么回来了 |
[08:03] | I heard his mum bribed the school to let him back. | 我听说他妈妈贿赂学校让他回来的 |
[08:05] | And you know he’s gay now, right? | 他是同性恋 你们知道吧 |
[08:09] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[08:10] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 |
[08:20] | Oatcake, you all right? | 燕麦蛋糕 你没事吧 |
[08:21] | I’m A-okay, Eric. I’m fine. I’m chillaxed! | 我很好 埃里克 没事 我很淡定 |
[08:25] | To the max! | 不能更淡定了 |
[08:27] | Okay then, Mr. Mustache. | 那就好 小胡子先生 |
[08:29] | So you guys didn’t speak much over summer? | 你们暑假没怎么联系吗 |
[08:32] | No. I haven’t heard from him since last term. | 没有 放假之后就没联系了 |
[08:36] | -I always thought you two would make up. -We’re not fighting. | 我一直以为你们会和好 我们没有吵架 只是不再是朋友了 |
[08:42] | Why’s there a camera crew here? | 为什么有摄制组在这 |
[08:47] | You’ve grown! | 你长高啦 |
[08:48] | Massive! | 好大一只 |
[08:50] | Hey, hey, hey! Whoa, whoa, girls! Why is there a goat on campus? | 嘿 姑娘们 为什么把山羊牵来学校 |
[08:52] | She’s mine and Steve’s commitment animal. | 它是我和史蒂夫的定情宠物 |
[08:54] | Right. You didn’t think of a hamster? | 你们没想过养仓鼠吗 |
[08:57] | Or, um, a terrapin? | 或者水龟 |
[09:00] | Or a worm farm? | 或者一窝虫子 |
[09:04] | How’s Eugene? | 尤金怎么样了 |
[09:05] | I mean, long-distance is hard, | 异地恋很痛苦 |
[09:07] | but I think if we play our cards right, we’ll both end up at Oxford. | 但我想如果把手上的牌打好 我们都能考上牛津 |
[09:10] | Did I tell you he speaks six languages? | 我有没有跟你说过他会讲六国语言 |
[09:13] | Yes. | 说了 |
[09:16] | Here are some of the students currently attending what has been dubbed | 我周围的这些学生目前都就读于 |
[09:19] | the “Sex School.” | 所谓的“性爱学校” |
[09:22] | Oh, excuse me, young man, what can you tell us | 请问 小伙子 你能和大家聊聊 |
[09:26] | about last year’s chlamydia outbreak on campus? | 去年学校爆发衣原体感染的事吗 |
[09:32] | Please speak. | 拜托 说话啊 |
[09:34] | We’re live. | 这是直播 |
[09:40] | Uh, hi. Hi. | 嗨 |
[09:42] | I’m Eric Effiong. | 我是埃里克·艾菲杨 |
[09:44] | And all I can say about the outbreak was that it was absolutely terrifying. | 关于那个事件 我只能说太吓人了 |
[09:49] | We were scared for our lives. | 大家都担心有生命危险 |
[09:52] | Do you have an opinion, young man? | 你有什么看法吗 年轻人 |
[09:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:56] | Firstly, it was mass hysteria, not a chlamydia outbreak. Your facts are wrong. | 首先 那是集体发疯 不是衣原体感染 你的消息是错误的 |
[10:00] | -Otis, shh! We’re on TV. – Yeah, shut up, Milburn! | -奥蒂斯 够了 这是电视直播 -对 闭嘴吧 米尔本 |
[10:03] | -Are you Dr. Jean Milburn’s son? -Yes. Yes, he is that. | -你是珍·米尔本医生的儿子吗 -是的 没错 |
[10:06] | Are the students of Moordale as depraved as your mother makes out in her new book? | 莫戴尔的学生真的像你母亲 新书里写得那样堕落吗 |
[10:10] | I think my mum’s book is an honest insight into teenagers today, | 我觉得我妈妈的书是对 当今青少年的真实洞察 |
[10:14] | and people should probably read it before speculating. | 人们或许应该先读一下那本书 而不是胡乱揣测 |
[10:19] | You should probably read it. | 也许你应该读一下 |
[10:21] | Probably. | 也许 |
[10:25] | It’s true. I do love an empty school. | 我的确非常喜欢空荡荡的校园 |
[10:27] | -But it’s nice to see the students. -Priceless. | -但我很享受和学生们待在一起 -很有趣 |
[10:31] | I used to teach geography before I became a headmaster. | 我以前教地理 后来当上校长 |
[10:34] | I’m also very experienced in teaching history and | 我也有丰富的历史教课经验 而且… |
[10:37] | Thanks for coming in, Mr. Groff. We will consider your application. | 谢谢你来参加面试 格罗夫先生 我们会考虑你的申请 |
[10:42] | Are you actually going to consider my application? | 您真的会考虑我的申请吗 |
[10:45] | No. | 不会 |
[10:47] | I’m sorry. The controversy surrounding Moordale Secondary is too fresh. | 抱歉 关于莫戴尔中学的争议 正在风口浪尖上 |
[10:50] | You’re also far too experienced for this role. | 而且以您的经验 担任这个职位太大材小用了 |
[10:54] | This is the fifth teaching position that I’ve applied for, | 这是我申请的第五个教职 |
[10:56] | and frankly, I’m running out of options. | 坦白说 我没别的选择了 |
[11:01] | It’s still a no. | 还是不行 |
[11:43] | Good morning, Moordale! | 早上好 莫戴尔 |
[11:45] | How is everyone feeling today? | 今天大家感觉如何 |
[11:47] | Really good! | 非常好 |
[11:49] | I am your new head teacher, Mrs. Haddon, | 我是你们的新校长 哈登女士 |
[11:52] | but you can call me Hope. | 你们也可以叫我霍普 |
[11:54] | She’s cool. Teachers aren’t supposed to be cool. | 她很酷 老师不应该很酷 |
[11:58] | The first thing you need to know about me | 关于我 首先你们需要知道 |
[12:02] | is that I used to be sitting where you are now. | 我也曾经坐在你们的位置上 |
[12:05] | Literally. | 真的 |
[12:07] | Yeah, I went to Moordale too. | 我曾经也是莫戴尔的学生 |
[12:09] | -I love her lipstick. It’s so bold. -Mm. | 我喜欢她的口红颜色 好大胆 |
[12:11] | I’ve achieved a lot since then. | 此后我的人生颇有成就 |
[12:13] | Two degrees, teaching positions at some of the country’s top institutions, | 修了双学位 在国内顶尖学府担任教职 |
[12:18] | and by 28, I became the youngest head teacher in the UK. | 28岁 成为英国最年轻的校长 |
[12:24] | But the years I spent in this building were the best of my life. | 但我在这里度过的那些年 是我人生中最美好的岁月 |
[12:28] | This school not only encouraged me to excel academically, | 这所学校不仅鼓励我 在学业上取得优异成绩 |
[12:33] | but it truly allowed me to find my purpose. | 它还让我找到了我的人生目标 |
[12:36] | Which is why it’s been so hurtful to read some of the horrible things | 所以当我看到 关于莫戴尔的那些可怕新闻 |
[12:40] | written about Moordale in the press. | 我觉得非常难过 |
[12:43] | I don’t know what went wrong | 我不知道哪里出了问题 |
[12:45] | or how we ended up here, | 事情怎么变成了这样 |
[12:48] | but I do know | 但我知道 |
[12:50] | it changes today. | 一切从今天开始改变 |
[12:56] | I can promise you this. | 我可以向大家保证 |
[12:58] | If you work hard and you take pride in your school, | 如果你们努力学习 以学校为荣 |
[13:03] | I will get Moordale and your futures | 我会让莫戴尔和你们的未来 |
[13:07] | back on track. | 回到正轨 |
[13:09] | – Yeah! -Oh! | – 是的!-哦 |
[13:11] | -Wow! -Come on, girl! | 来吧 |
[13:14] | So let me hear you. | 跟我一起说 |
[13:16] | Let’s get Moordale… | 让莫戴尔… |
[13:18] | Back on track! | …回到正轨 |
[13:20] | Let’s get Moordale… | 让莫戴尔… |
[13:21] | -I love her. – Back on track! | -我喜欢她 -…回到正轨 |
[13:23] | She’s like Joan of Arc, but cooler. | 她就像圣女贞德 但更酷 |
[13:24] | -Back on track! -Yes! | -…回到正轨 -好极了 |
[13:28] | -Wow! | -哇 |
[13:30] | – Thank you all! -Come on. To a great start and a great week. And oh! | 谢谢大家 这是个很棒的开始 未来的一周也一定会很愉快 对了 |
[13:36] | Can Otis Milburn and Maeve Wiley come to my office, please? | 奥蒂斯·米尔本和梅芙·威利 请到我办公室来一下 |
[13:41] | You get to meet her in the flesh. | 你可以和她面对面了 |
[13:44] | Maeve! | 梅芙 |
[14:01] | Hi, Jakob! | 嗨 雅各布 |
[14:04] | You’re looking well. | 你看起来不错 |
[14:05] | Oh, this? | 哦 这个啊 |
[14:10] | Funny story. | 说来有趣 |
[14:12] | You impregnated me. | 你让我怀孕了 |
[14:15] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[14:17] | Oh shit. | 该死 |
[14:36] | Damn it! Shit, shit, shit! | 可恶 该死 |
[14:39] | How come you’re back in school? | 你怎么又回来上学了 |
[14:41] | I wanna learn some shit, don’t I? | 我想学点东西 不可以吗 |
[14:45] | You must be Jackson Marchetti, famed head boy. | 你一定就是学校著名的优等生 杰克逊·马尔凯蒂 |
[14:48] | That would be me. | 我才是 |
[14:50] | Of course. Of course. Acting, swimming extraordinaire. | 当然了 出色的表演和游泳才能 |
[14:55] | I’m re-enrolling. I think I need to take some kind of test. | 我要重新入学 我想我需要参加考试 |
[14:58] | Ah, yes, Mr. Groff’s son. | 对 你是格罗夫校长的儿子 |
[15:01] | My receptionist has your paperwork. | 我的接待员那里有你的入学资料 |
[15:05] | Hi, guys. You can go straight in. | 你们来啦 直接进去吧 |
[15:08] | Jackson, can I get you to come back a bit later? | 杰克逊 你可以晚点再来吗 |
[15:11] | It was really lovely to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[15:15] | I’ve heard a lot about the two of you. | 我听说了很多关于你们俩的事 |
[15:22] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[15:26] | Don’t worry. You’re not in any trouble. | 别紧张 你们没惹祸 |
[15:28] | An on-campus sex clinic for teenagers is rather entrepreneurial, in my opinion. | 在我看来 校园学生性爱诊所 很有创业精神 |
[15:34] | Shows a lot of business savvy. | 展现了出色的商业头脑 |
[15:37] | Is it something you’re wanting to pursue? | 这是你们想追求的事业吗 |
[15:43] | N… no. No. We don’t run the clinic anymore. | 不 诊所已经没有在经营了 |
[15:48] | We’ve realized it wasn’t very ethical, and we | 我们意识到那样做不道德 而且… |
[15:51] | We sort of stopped being friends. We grew apart. | 我们也不再是朋友了 我们分开了 |
[15:54] | Oh. That’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[15:57] | Anyway, I just wanted to say that Moordale is here to encourage your passions. | 不管怎样 我只想告诉你们 学校愿意支持你们的创业激情 |
[16:03] | It would be great if you could keep me in the loop | 如果你们未来想到什么其他商业计划 |
[16:05] | of any further business endeavors you come up with in the future. | 如果能知会我一下 那就再好不过了 |
[16:11] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[16:12] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[16:18] | … Oh, Otis… | 噢 奥蒂斯 |
[16:21] | tell your mum I’m really looking forward to reading her book. | 告诉你妈妈我很期待读她的书 |
[16:24] | I will… Yeah. Yeah. | 我…好的 我会的 |
[16:31] | -I thought we were screwed. – Me too. | -我还以为我们完蛋了 -我也是 |
[16:34] | -Shit. Well, thank God. -Yeah. | -吓死我了 谢天谢地 -对啊 |
[16:41] | So why aren’t we friends anymore? | 我们为什么不再是朋友了 |
[16:45] | Nice beard. | 络腮胡不错 |
[16:48] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[16:51] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[16:54] | We’re just in different places. | 我们不是一个世界的人 |
[16:59] | If that’s what you wanna call it. | 你想这么说也行 |
[17:06] | Bye, Otis. | 拜 奥蒂斯 |
[17:12] | – Maeve? -Yeah? | -梅芙 -什么 |
[17:21] | It’s called a mustache. | 这叫八字胡 |
[17:24] | Yeah, no shit. | 是啊 没错 |
[17:36] | X缇娜 五分钟后废弃厕所见 | |
[18:10] | -Wait. Did anyone see you coming in? -No, I was careful. | -等等 有人看到你进来了吗 -没有 我很小心 |
[18:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:15] | Careful there. Careful there. | 小心别扯坏衣服 |
[18:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:20] | Oh, your aftershave is so cheap. It turns me on. | 这廉价的须后水味让我亢奋 |
[18:27] | Hi, I’m looking for Sex King? | 你好 我找性爱之王 |
[18:30] | What is the problem, young man? | 你有什么问题 年轻人 |
[18:32] | Um, my girlfriend told me she’s never come having sex with me, | 我女朋友跟我说 她和我做爱从没有过高潮 |
[18:37] | but she did used to with other guys. | 但她以前和其他人会有高潮 |
[18:39] | – What are your measurements? -What do you mean? | -你的尺寸是多少 -什么意思 |
[18:42] | Women need a large penis in order to come. | 女人需要你的阴茎够大 才能到达高潮 |
[18:45] | A smaller penis could be okay with the right amount of girth, | 如果阴茎够粗 小一点也没关系 |
[18:48] | but a small dick and no girth will never please a woman. | 但如果又短又细 就永远无法取悦女人 |
[18:51] | I’ve, uh, never measured. | 我没量过 |
[18:54] | Come back to me when you do. | 等你量过之后再来找我 |
[18:55] | I’ll need measurements for width, length, erect, and flaccid. | 我需要知道 勃起和疲软时的宽度和长度 |
[18:59] | That’ll be 30 pounds, please. | 一共是30英镑 谢谢 |
[19:01] | -But you haven’t helped. – Half now, half later? | -但你并没有帮到我啊 -先付一半 之后付另一半如何 |
[19:27] | Kyle? | -凯尔 -米尔本 哥们 |
[19:29] | Milburn! It’s only you. | 米尔本 是你啊 |
[19:31] | Thought it was the fuzz again. I’m the Sex King now! | 我还以为又是警察呢 我现在是性爱之王了 |
[19:34] | You are no such thing! | 你才不是 |
[19:37] | You left a gap in the market. | 你留出了一个空白市场 |
[19:40] | -“Pubes are overrated”? -Yeah. | -“阴毛作用被高估” -对 |
[19:43] | “To win the race, come on the face”? | “想要逆天 直接射脸” |
[19:45] | Big-time. | 必杀技 |
[19:46] | Are you just getting all your advice from porn? | 你的所有建议都来自毛片 |
[19:50] | Look, no offense, mate, but I’ve had a lot more sex than you. | 无意冒犯 哥们 我的性爱经验比你丰富多了 |
[19:55] | Well, I’m going to have to report you because this is dangerous and it’s wrong. | 我必须要告发你 因为你这样做不对 而且很危险 |
[20:01] | Shoot! | 该死 |
[20:05] | What are you doing in here, anyway? | 话说回来 你在这里做什么 |
[20:08] | Nothing. | 没做什么 |
[20:15] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[20:22] | Ruby! What are you doing here? | 露比 你在这里做什么 |
[20:25] | Well, well, well. | 哎哟 原来如此 |
[20:27] | Ruby Matthews is secretly shagging Otis Milburn. | 露比·马修斯跟奥蒂斯·米尔本私会 |
[20:32] | -Kyle… -People are gonna love this! | -凯尔… -这真是个爆炸性新闻 |
[20:34] | Kyle, wait! Please don’t tell anyone about this. | 凯尔 等等 拜托别说出去 |
[20:37] | Then you can’t tell anyone about me being the Sex King. | 那你们得对我是性爱之王的事保密 |
[20:40] | Unless you want everyone to know about your secret sex affair. | 除非你们想让所有人 知道你们的秘密情事 |
[20:44] | Laters, losers. | 回见 废材 |
[20:48] | Well done. | 真有你的 |
[20:52] | Ruby! Ruby! Ruby, wait! | 露比 等等 |
[20:54] | I… I have to tell somebody. He could hurt people! | 我必须告发他 不然他会误导别人 |
[20:58] | Otis, | 奥蒂斯 |
[21:00] | do you like having sex with me? | 你喜欢和我做爱吗 |
[21:02] | Mm. Do you like it when I touch you? | 你喜欢我摸你吗 |
[21:07] | Would you like it if I were to suddenly stop touching you forever? | 如果我忽然间 永远不再碰你了 你愿意吗 |
[21:12] | No. | 不 |
[21:13] | -Then you will keep your mouth shut. -Mm. | 那就给我把嘴巴闭紧 |
[21:17] | Remember, five feet behind me at all times. | 记住 永远和我保持一米以上距离 |
[21:43] | Someone else is giving out sex advice on campus. | 有其他人在校园里提供性咨询 |
[21:45] | Who? | 谁 |
[21:47] | I can’t say. | 我不能说 |
[21:48] | What do you mean, “You can’t say”? We tell each other everything! | “你不能说”是什么意思 我们之间没有秘密 |
[21:51] | You know it stays between me and you. | 你知道我会守口如瓶的 |
[21:55] | Okay. Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[21:57] | -It’s Kyle. -Hmm? | 是凯尔 |
[21:59] | He’s charging people for advice and calling himself the Sex King. | 他向别人收取咨询费 还自称是性爱之王 |
[22:02] | Look at my big tits! | 看看我的大奶子 |
[22:03] | -I mean, we have to tell someone. – We can’t. | -我们必须告发他 -不可以 |
[22:07] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[22:08] | Because | 因为… |
[22:10] | if I do, he’s gonna tell people I’m hooking up with Ruby. | 如果我这么做 他就会告诉别人我和露比有一腿 |
[22:15] | Sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[22:17] | Look, I haven’t told you, | 听着 我还没告诉你这件事 |
[22:18] | but we’ve been having casual sex all over summer. | 我们在暑假里时不时约炮 |
[22:22] | She wants it to be a secret, and we haven’t seen each other that much. | 她不想公开 而且我们也不是经常见面 |
[22:28] | Are you kidding? | 别开玩笑了 |
[22:30] | Hey, what’s that on your neck? | 你脖子上是什么 |
[22:38] | Oh my God! | 我的天 |
[22:41] | What? How? When? | 什么 怎么会 什么时候的事 |
[22:44] | Okay, okay, okay. | 是这么回事 |
[22:46] | So, it was Olivia’s party. | 在奥利维亚的派对上 |
[22:47] | You were supposed to come but decided to watch movies with Adam. | 你原本要来的 但你后来和亚当一起看电影去了 |
[22:50] | Anyway, I was there on my own. | 总之是我一个人去了 |
[22:53] | At first, Ruby ignored me. | 一开始露比当我不存在 |
[22:55] | But then… | 可是后来… |
[23:05] | -Milburn! -Oh! | 米尔本 |
[23:08] | Oh. Hi, Ruby, what are you? | 嗨 露比 你装扮的谁 |
[23:11] | – I’m early 2000s Christina Aguilera. – Very cool. I’m macaroni cheese. | -早期的克里斯蒂娜·阿奎莱拉 -酷 我是奶酪通心粉 |
[23:15] | -Shut up and have sex with me. -What are you sad about tonight? | -闭嘴 跟我做爱 -你今晚为什么这么伤感 |
[23:18] | I’m a teenage girl, Otis. I’m always sad. | 我正值妙龄 伤感很正常 |
[23:23] | Wait. Why were you macaroni cheese? | 等等 你为什么装扮奶酪通心粉 |
[23:26] | That’s not the point, Eric! | 这不是重点 埃里克 |
[23:28] | -Sorry. -I’m sorry I didn’t tell you before. | -抱歉 -抱歉 我之前没告诉你 |
[23:30] | I think I’m still figuring it out myself. | 我至今都觉得很不真实 |
[23:32] | You’re having casual sex with the most popular girl in school? | 你和学校里最受欢迎的女生约炮 |
[23:36] | I know! | 我知道 |
[23:37] | -I’m so proud of you! -It’s amazing. | -我真他妈的为你骄傲 -这感觉很妙 |
[23:39] | -I’m so proud of you! -And there’s no strings. | -我太为你骄傲了 -不牵涉感情 |
[23:42] | -So nobody gets hurt. | 这样就不会有人受伤 |
[23:43] | Mm. Wahey! Whoa! | 瓦希 哇 |
[23:46] | What you gonna do about Kyle? | 那你准备拿凯尔怎么办 |
[23:49] | I guess it’s not my responsibility anymore? | 这应该不关我的事 对吧 |
[23:51] | Ow! Oh! | 哦 哦 |
[24:02] | Groff loves penis! | 格罗夫喜欢阴茎 |
[24:04] | How did the test go? | 考得怎么样 |
[24:07] | It does look bad. | 看起来确实很糟糕 |
[24:10] | You got a problem? | 你有意见吗 |
[24:11] | No, Adam. Sorry, Adam. | 没意见 亚当 对不起 |
[24:20] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[24:21] | they were talking about me. | 他们议论我 They… |
[24:24] | But that doesn’t mean you can hurt people, Adam. | 那也不能伤人啊 亚当 |
[24:28] | No, I… I can’t do this again. | 我不想再见到这种事了 |
[24:33] | What are you all looking at? | 你们看什么 |
[25:04] | Hey, hey, little bro! | 嘿 老弟 |
[25:06] | How was the, uh, job interview? | 面试怎么样 |
[25:09] | Did you smash it? | 有没有成功 |
[25:11] | Yeah, yes, it was great. Um, I start tomorrow. | 面试很顺利 明天去报到 |
[25:14] | Thank fuck! | 谢天谢地 |
[25:16] | Hey, tell me something. | 跟我说说 |
[25:18] | What’s an average teacher’s salary these days? | 现在老师们平均收入多少 |
[25:20] | You know, ballpark. We were talking at work, and we haven’t got a clue. | 说个大概数字 我和同事聊过 但一点头绪都没有 |
[25:25] | -Well, it starts…Mm. | 起薪… |
[25:27] | Taste that. Go on, it’s a protein shake. | 尝尝这个 蛋白质奶昔 |
[25:34] | How fucking good is that? | 味道好极了 |
[25:36] | Come on! Eh? | 对吧 很好喝 |
[25:39] | Oh shit. You remember James McBride? He’s only gone and bought a yacht. | 该死 你记得詹姆斯麦克布莱德吗 他只是去买了个游艇 |
[25:43] | Now the wife’s dropping fucking hints. | 我老婆就开始他妈的频频暗示了 |
[25:46] | Know what the secret to a happy marriage is? | 知道幸福婚姻的秘诀是什么吗 |
[25:48] | I’m not really the best person to answer that, Peter. | 对这个问题我没有发言权 彼得 |
[25:52] | Money. Well, that and keeping the toilet seat down, but | 钱 还有把马桶座圈放下来 但… |
[25:56] | mostly fucking money… | 主要还是该死的钱… |
[25:59] | I’m so wired after court today! I fucking destroyed the defendant. | 今天下庭后我好兴奋 我把被告打击得体无完肤 |
[26:03] | I mean, I just like…dismembered them. | 我差不多… 把他们撕得粉碎 |
[26:07] | Come on. Quick game of squash, Chub-Chub? | 走 一起去打壁球 小乖乖 |
[26:18] | Nice day at school? | 今天在学校过得愉快吗 |
[26:20] | Yeah, it was all right. Your book is causing quite the stir. | 还好吧 你的书引起了不小的轰动 |
[26:24] | -Press there and everything. -Really? | -去了很多媒体 -真的吗 |
[26:26] | -It’s not that controversial. -I know. | -他们太大惊小怪了 -说的是 |
[26:28] | Mm. Wanna watch a movie tonight? | 今晚想看电影吗 |
[26:31] | How about When Harry Met Sally…? | 《当哈利遇到莎莉》怎么样 |
[26:34] | Or… How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days? | 或者《十日拍拖手册》 |
[26:39] | You choose. | 你来选 |
[26:41] | X缇娜 老地方 别穿夹克 | |
[26:42] | I’m going out. | 我要出门 |
[26:45] | Where? | 去哪儿 |
[26:47] | I have homework with Eric. I’ll be home later. | 和埃里克一起做作业 晚点儿回来 |
[26:50] | Right. | 好吧 |
[26:51] | Oh, Otis. | 对了 奥蒂斯… |
[26:52] | I’ve got a scan tomorrow. Will you come with me? | 我明天要做产检 你能陪我去吗 |
[26:57] | Please? | 求你了 |
[26:59] | Sure. | 行 |
[27:01] | But you have to tell him, Mum. | 但你得告诉他 妈妈 |
[27:04] | I will. | 我会的 |
[27:10] | Go away, Mum. | 走开 妈 |
[27:15] | You’re not wanking, are you? | 你没有在打手枪吧 |
[27:22] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:25] | Do you wanna go and smash some shit? | 想不想砸东西 |
[27:27] | Or we could talk instead? | 或者我们也可以说说话 |
[27:33] | I’m… I’m not good at talking. | 我不太会说话 |
[27:37] | When my mum died, I was angry all the time. | 我妈妈走的时候 我心里无时无刻不是窝着一团火 |
[27:40] | My counselor told me to take my anger out on a pillow, | 我的辅导员告诉我 可以对着枕头把情绪发泄出来 |
[27:43] | so I punched my pillow every night for months. | 于是我就每晚砸枕头 这样过了好几个月 |
[27:47] | But in the end, it turned out that talking was the only thing that helped. | 最后我发现 原来我真正需要的是倾诉 |
[27:53] | What happened today? | 今天是怎么回事 |
[27:57] | I… I don’t want people to think I’m a pussy. | 我不想让别人觉得我是娘娘腔 |
[28:00] | -‘Cause you’re dating a guy? -I’m still a man. | -因为你在跟男生约会 -我仍然是个男人 |
[28:03] | Yeah. Of course you’re still a man. | 你当然是个男人 |
[28:07] | But you know, men don’t need to hit things, | 但男人不需要砸东西啊 |
[28:09] | and men can date other men. | 男人可以和其他男人约会呀 |
[28:13] | -You need to tell Eric how you feel. -I don’t… | -你得告诉埃里克你的感受 -我不… |
[28:17] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道怎么开口 |
[28:19] | Well, I think you should try. | 我觉得你应该试试 |
[28:22] | Ya pussy! | 你这个娘娘腔 |
[28:27] | Can we do the punching pillow thing first? | 我们可以先砸枕头吗 |
[28:32] | Absolutely. Bring it here. | 当然 把枕头拿来 |
[28:37] | So what you have do is just take a deep breath in. | 先深吸一口气 |
[28:40] | -Mm-hmm. -Get yourself all pumped up. | -嗯 嗯 – 大口吸气… |
[28:52] | Ah! | 啊 |
[28:56] | Get it. | 走吧 |
[29:03] | That’s a good effort, Michaela! | 你想得挺美 米凯拉 |
[29:05] | Quick shower, then, uh, Quorn Bolognese. | 洗个澡…然后去吃阔恩素肉蕃茄醬 |
[29:10] | Fucking love Quorn! | 爱死阔恩了 |
[29:19] | Oh God. | 天啊 |
[29:41] | I said, don’t wear your jacket! People might recognize you! | 我说了别穿外套 别人会认出你 |
[29:44] | It’s cold, and we’re in the woods. I’m sure it will be fine. | 太冷了 我们在树林里 没人会看见的 |
[29:52] | And the jeans… | 牛仔裤褪下来… |
[29:55] | Mmm. Thank you. | 多谢你 |
[29:58] | Yes. | 好 |
[29:59] | Hello! | 来吧 |
[30:02] | Shh. | 让我把腿… |
[30:08] | Okay. | 继续 |
[30:12] | Oh! Ow! | 哦 哦 |
[30:14] | Ow, ow, ow! | 哦 哦 哦 |
[30:15] | -Stop. -Careful of my hair. | -停下 -小心我的头发 |
[30:17] | Okay, this isn’t working. Can’t we go to your house? Or mine? | 这样不行 我们不能去你家吗 去我家也行 |
[30:21] | Houses are off-limits. It’s too risky. | 绝对不行 那太冒险了 |
[30:24] | I get that you want us to be a secret, | 我理解你不想公开 |
[30:27] | but it feels like you’re embarrassed to even be seen near me. | 可我觉得你甚至羞于 让人看到你靠近我 |
[30:30] | I’m a very private person, Otis. | 我很注重隐私 奥蒂斯 |
[30:32] | I think you’re embarrassed. | 我看你是觉得丢脸 |
[30:36] | Okay, fine. I’m embarrassed! | 好吧 我就是觉得丢脸 |
[30:38] | I am hot and popular, | 我长得漂亮而且受欢迎 |
[30:40] | and you are a badly-dressed stick man with a creepy mustache. | 而你是一个穿着没品位的棍子人 还留着猥琐的小胡子 |
[30:43] | You said you liked my mustache. And I was good at sex. | 你说你喜欢我的胡子 而且我床技很赞 |
[30:47] | You are good at sex, Otis, | 你的床技的确很赞 奥蒂斯 |
[30:49] | but that doesn’t mean I want to be seen in public with you. | 但那也不代表我想公开和你在一起 |
[30:54] | Well, I don’t wanna be seen in public with someone who is mean | 那我也不想和一个尖酸刻薄 |
[30:58] | and uses people for their good sex skills! | 只想利用别人获得美好性体验的人 公开在一起 |
[31:02] | I have more self-respect than that. | 我是有自尊心的 |
[31:05] | We’re done. | 我们结束了 |
[31:17] | And we’re not done. We’re over! | 我们不是结束了 我们完了 |
[31:23] | “Over” and “done” mean the same thing! | “结束”和“完了”是一个意思 |
[31:48] | 奥蒂斯 这太蠢了 我们还是继续做爱吧 | |
[32:07] | I know, baby. | 我知道 宝贝 |
[32:11] | Hi, this is Erin. Leave a message. | 你好 我是艾琳 请留言 |
[32:15] | Hi, Mum, it’s Maeve. | 嗨 妈妈 是我 梅芙 |
[32:18] | Listen, I know you’re not speaking to me, but I really think we should talk. | 我知道你不想和我说话 但我觉得我们应该谈谈 |
[32:22] | Call me back? | 回我电话 好吗 |
[32:24] | I miss you. | 我很想你 |
[32:27] | Hey, Maeve. | 嘿 梅芙 |
[32:30] | Can I talk to you about something? | 我能和你说件事吗 |
[32:31] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[32:33] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[32:35] | Mum still isn’t answering me. | 我妈还是不接电话 |
[32:37] | She hates me. | 她恨我 |
[32:40] | You did the right thing, and don’t forget that. | 你做得没错 你要记住这点 |
[32:45] | What do you wanna talk about? | 你想和我说什么 |
[32:47] | I wanted to talk about the… | 我想说… |
[32:50] | I wanted to talk about… | 我想说… Um… |
[32:57] | breakfast. | 早餐 |
[32:59] | -Raspberry or strawberry jam? | 你想要树莓酱还是草莓酱 |
[33:01] | Uh, raspberry. | 树莓酱吧 |
[33:03] | Well, good news, we’ve got neither. | 好消息是这两种我们都没有 |
[33:05] | Mm. Very good, very good. I’ll be out in a second. | 好极了 等我一下 |
[33:11] | Thanks so much for coming in again, Jackson. | 谢谢你多跑这一趟 杰克逊 |
[33:14] | I basically just wanted to get to know you a bit, | 我主要是想和你多熟悉一下 |
[33:16] | seeing as we’ll be working closely together. | 以便于未来我们在一起密切合作 |
[33:19] | You know, I was once head girl here. | 我曾经是这所学校的优等生 |
[33:21] | I get the responsibility. | 所以我对这所学校有责任 |
[33:23] | Yeah, it’s fun. | 挺有趣 |
[33:24] | And challenging, I hope. | 我希望做一点有挑战的事情 |
[33:28] | Hm. The thing is, I’m really wanting to inject some proper passion back into this place. | 我希望为这个地方注入一些新的激情 |
[33:34] | To create an environment where everyone can excel, | 营造一个让所有人 都能出类拔萃的环境 |
[33:37] | no matter what path they choose to go down. | 无论他们选择走哪条路 |
[33:40] | Hope, the press are here for your interview. | 霍普 采访你的媒体到了 |
[33:42] | Thank you. I’ll be right there. | 谢谢 我马上过去 |
[33:46] | I wanted to share with you the new school values. | 我希望你了解一下学校的新价值观 |
[33:50] | I’m excited to hear your feedback when you get a chance. | 等你有时间了 我很期待听听你的意见 |
[33:57] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[33:58] | Oh, and, Jackson, | 对了 杰克逊 |
[34:00] | I’m going to need you to take this role a bit more seriously than you have been. | 我需要你比以往 更认真地对待这个角色 |
[34:04] | I’m not really into the whole “cool guy” thing | 我不是很喜欢“酷哥”这一套 |
[34:08] | if you know what I mean. | 懂我意思吗 |
[34:10] | Not really. | 不太懂 |
[34:11] | You will. | 你以后就明白了 |
[34:16] | She’s nuts. | 她是个疯子 |
[34:18] | -Cal, it’s PE. Are you coming? -Yeah, I’ll be right there. | -卡尔 这节是体育课 你来吗 -嗯 我马上过去 |
[34:22] | -Whoa! -Hey. | -哇 -嗨 |
[34:24] | -Oh. Oops. -Whoa! | -哦哎呀 -哇 |
[34:25] | I’m… Okay, I’m in your way, obviously. | 我…好吧 显然我挡你路了 |
[34:28] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[34:30] | After you, good human. | 善良的人类 您先请 |
[34:49] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[34:53] | I don’t like it when I hurt people. | 我不喜欢伤人 |
[34:58] | -Then don’t. -Yeah. | 那就不要 |
[34:59] | I don’t know why I do it. I just get so | 我也不知道我为什么那样 我只是觉得很… |
[35:03] | angry, but… | 生气 但… |
[35:06] | I wanna change. | 我想改变 |
[35:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:27] | You’re a poofter now, Groff? | 你现在变娘炮了 格罗夫 |
[35:35] | Yeah, I am a bit of a poofter now. | 对 我现在是个娘炮 |
[35:39] | Is that all right with you? | 你没意见吧 |
[35:41] | Yeah, mate. I think it’s cool. | 没意见 哥们 我觉得很酷 |
[35:44] | Yeah, congrats, dude. | 没错 恭喜你 老兄 |
[35:47] | You don’t need to congratulate someone on being gay. | 变同志有什么好恭喜的呢 |
[36:29] | Oh yes. | 哦耶 |
[37:06] | Okay. Width, length, flaccid, erect. | 好吧 疲软和勃起时的宽度和长度 |
[37:11] | Shit. It’s not very big, is it? Come on. Let’s get you hard. | 该死 这太小了 不行 我得让你挺起来 |
[37:17] | Yeah! | 是 |
[37:18] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[37:19] | For the love of God! Come on! | 苍天啊大地啊 快点挺起来 |
[37:22] | Come on! | 快呀 |
[37:41] | -Hello. Nice to meet you. -And you. | -你好 幸会 -幸会 |
[37:44] | … We were thinking, I don’t know… | 我们刚在想 不知道 |
[37:47] | Shit! | 糟糕 |
[38:01] | Strange. | 怪事 |
[38:04] | I guess it’s lost property for you. | 送到失物招领处 |
[38:12] | Fuck. | 操 |
[38:18] | Dude, why are you naked? | 老兄 你为什么不穿衣服 |
[38:19] | Don’t look at my dick! | 别看我的鸡鸡 |
[38:32] | Hey, Otis. Is it true that you and Ruby are a thing now? | 嘿 奥蒂斯 你和露比真的在一起了吗 |
[38:35] | No. No. Why did you say that? | 没有 你为什么这么说 |
[38:39] | Everyone’s talking about it. | 大家都在传 |
[38:45] | Sex King. | 性爱之王 |
[38:56] | So in the structure, the double bond causes a kink in the tail. | 结构中的双键会导致尾部扭结 |
[39:01] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[39:03] | So… Aimee Gibbs! | 所以…艾梅·吉布斯 |
[39:04] | Sir, I need to take Goat out for a wee. | 我要带山羊去小便 |
[39:06] | Right, fine. Go on. | 好吧 去吧 |
[39:08] | See, this is exactly why you shouldn’t be bringing livestock into school. | 这就是为什么你不该带家畜来学校 |
[39:13] | -My mum’s looking after her tomorrow. -Good. | -明天我妈妈会照顾它 -很好 |
[39:15] | Okay, this is the only goat you should be seeing in school. | 好 只有这只山羊应该出现在校园 |
[39:18] | Uh, it’s a goatee. | 这是山羊胡 |
[39:19] | It’s my new look. Hands up who likes it. | 这是我的新造型 喜欢的人请举手 |
[39:23] | Oh God. Oh God. | 天啊 我的天 |
[39:37] | Do a wee for Mummy. | 听妈咪话 快些尿尿 |
[39:41] | -What the f | 什么情… |
[39:42] | Fatty acids! | 脂肪酸 |
[39:45] | -Okay… -Sir, Dex Thompson’s naked! | -好… -老师 戴克斯·汤普森光着屁股 |
[39:52] | Oh my God! It’s tiny! | 我的天 真小 |
[39:55] | Look away! I don’t want you to see my dick! | 别看了 我不想让你们看我的鸡鸡 |
[39:57] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[39:59] | Penis! | 阴茎 |
[40:02] | What is happening? Tell me now! | 告诉我 发生什么事了 |
[40:05] | Why are you naked? | 你怎么没穿衣服 |
[40:07] | Dex? | 戴克斯 |
[40:09] | – I need to borrow this. -No, not my goat. Not my goat. | -我需要借它用用 -不行 别动我的羊 |
[40:11] | -I’ll bring it back as soon as I can. -Don’t take her! | -我会尽快还你的 -把它放下 |
[40:14] | -I’ll bring it back. -Please! | 求你了 |
[40:15] | -I’m sorry. -Please! | -抱歉 -求你了 |
[40:17] | Goat! | 山羊 |
[40:20] | I would say I’m here to try and bring back a sense of community | 我想说 我将尝试着 在这所学校重新建立 |
[40:23] | and family values that | 团体意识和家庭观念… |
[40:24] | Is that a dog? | 那是只狗吗 |
[40:26] | It’s a fucking goat. Film it, for Christ’s sake! | 是山羊 天哪 快拍它 |
[40:30] | What were you saying about family values, Headmistress? | 您说的家庭观念是指什么 校长女士 |
[40:33] | Would you just excuse me just one moment? Thank you. | 抱歉 我失陪一下 谢谢 |
[40:46] | No. | 不要啊 |
[40:47] | No, no, no! | 不要 |
[40:49] | No, no, no, no! | 不 |
[40:58] | I think I just lost all my work. | 我刚刚写的东西好像全丢了 |
[41:01] | Yeah, the computers are terrible. Maybe get a laptop. | 没办法 这里的电脑很烂 去买台笔记本吧 |
[41:10] | -Hey. Hey, have you seen Kyle? -No. | -嘿 你看到凯尔没有 -没有 |
[41:17] | I should never have listened to the fucking Sex King! | 我不该听信该死的性爱之王的话 |
[41:26] | Dex, are you okay? | 戴克斯 你没事吧 |
[41:28] | I should never have listened to the Sex King. | 我不该听信性爱之王的话 |
[41:31] | Who’s the Sex King? | 谁是性爱之王 |
[41:35] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[41:38] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好 好 好 |
[41:46] | – Hey! | 嘿 |
[41:48] | Are you stalking me, woman? | 你在跟踪我吗 女人 |
[41:50] | No! No, don’t be ridiculous. | 没有 别说笑了 |
[41:53] | I just happened to be driving by this place where you work. | 我只是碰巧路过你工作的地方而已 |
[41:58] | You’ve driven past 15 times! I can see you out the window. | 你已经路过15次了 我从窗户都看到了 |
[42:03] | What’s going on? | 你想干什么 |
[42:08] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[42:11] | -If you stop being scary. | 如果你别再那么吓人的话 |
[42:15] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[42:18] | -Are you stepping out? -Mm-hmm. | 你要下车吗 |
[42:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:40] | So, Dex, | 说吧 戴克斯… |
[42:42] | how did we get here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[42:45] | I was measuring my penis. | 我当时在量阴茎 |
[42:47] | Mm. I told him to do that. So what’re your stats, then? | 是我让他这么做的 你的数据是多少来着 |
[42:51] | I was interrupted. | 我被打断了 |
[42:53] | And I don’t wanna know. What if I do have a small penis, and I can never please a woman? | 我不想知道 如果我的阴茎太小 无法取悦女人怎么办 |
[42:59] | Maybe you can look at it for me and tell me if it’s small. | 也许你可以帮我看看 它是不是果真很小 |
[43:02] | -Yeah! Sure. -No! No! No! | -好啊 -别这样 |
[43:04] | No! No, nobody’s inspecting anything | 没必要 谁也不需要检查任何东西 |
[43:07] | because penis size isn’t important. | 因为阴茎的大小根本不重要 |
[43:09] | Only guys with small dicks say that. | 只有小鸡鸡的男人才会这么说 |
[43:15] | Dex, you shouldn’t compare the size of your dick to anyone else’s. | 戴克斯 你不应该 和其他人比鸡鸡大小 |
[43:19] | It’s irrelevant and unhelpful. | 这无关紧要而且毫无帮助 |
[43:22] | You’d also be surprised how many guys have insecurities about the size of their penis | 你可能想象不到有很多男人 对自己的阴茎大小缺乏信心 |
[43:26] | and exaggerated views as to what other male genitals look like. | 而且高估了其他男性的生殖器 |
[43:31] | It’s true. I wish mine was straighter. | 是真的 我希望我的能再挺直一点 |
[43:34] | It sort of bends to the side a bit. | 它有点…侧弯 |
[43:38] | It’s… it’s wonky, you know? | 是歪的 |
[43:42] | It’s not wonky. | 那不叫歪 |
[43:44] | It’s unique. | 那叫独特 |
[43:46] | Thanks, Milburn. That means a lot. | 谢谢你 米尔本 这我就放心了 |
[43:51] | Well, that’s very touching. | 真感人 |
[43:53] | Dex, why did you say you’ll never please a woman? | 戴克斯 你刚才为什么说 你无法取悦女人 |
[43:56] | He can’t make his girlfriend come during sex. | 他在做爱时不能让女友高潮 |
[44:00] | What kind of sex? | 哪一种做爱 |
[44:02] | You know, just normal fucking. | 就是…正常的啪啪 |
[44:06] | Okay. Well, most women struggle to orgasm from penetration alone. | 是这样 大多数女性 仅靠抽插很难达到高潮 |
[44:12] | – Really? -Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[44:17] | You heard of the clitoris? | 你听说过阴蒂吗 |
[44:19] | Sure. | 听过 |
[44:20] | Might be time to get acquainted with it. Ask your girlfriend what she likes. | 也许你可以熟悉一下那里 问问你女朋友的喜好 |
[44:24] | And remember that orgasm doesn’t have to be the main goal of sex. | 记住 高潮未必是性爱的主要目标 |
[44:28] | You can have fun | 你可以获得乐趣… |
[44:30] | and be creative. | 发挥创造力 |
[44:33] | Could you clarify? | 能解释一下吗 |
[44:34] | You have ten fingers and a tongue, Dex. | 你有十根手指和舌头 戴克斯 |
[44:37] | Use your imagination. | 发挥你的想象力 |
[44:39] | Wow. | 哇 |
[44:40] | You guys are actually really good at giving out sex advice. | 你们真的很擅长提供性建议 |
[44:48] | Maybe keep this on the down-low? Could be bad for my business. | 保守秘密行吗 那样会影响我做生意 |
[44:51] | Hey. I’m going to lost property, but thanks for the help. | 嗨 我要去失物招领处了 谢谢你们的帮助 |
[44:55] | Oh! And, hey, Otis, I heard about you and Ruby. | 对了 奥蒂斯 我听说你和露比的事了 |
[44:58] | Don’t know how you pulled that off, but congrats. | 不知道你怎么做到的 总之恭喜你 |
[45:06] | -You and Ruby are a thing. | 你和露比在一起了呢… |
[45:08] | Well, we’re not anymore. | 现在已经分开了 |
[45:10] | We were for a bit, but it was casual, you know? | 之前也只是炮友而已 |
[45:13] | No feelings. | 不牵涉感情 |
[45:14] | No feelings. Sounds cool. | 不牵涉感情 挺潇洒嘛 |
[45:21] | Thanks for telling everyone, Kyle. | 我真是谢谢你的大嘴巴 凯尔 |
[45:23] | Well, I didn’t tell anyone. | 不是我说的 |
[45:25] | But now everyone knows about you and Ruby, | 不过既然大家都知道你和露比的事了 |
[45:27] | guess I can carry on being the Sex King. | 我应该能继续当我的性爱之王吧 |
[45:30] | Au revoir, loser! | 拜拜啦 废柴 |
[45:32] | It means exactly the opposite of that, Kyle! | 恰恰相反 凯尔 |
[45:37] | I didn’t know whether I was going to keep it. | 那时候我不知道该不该留下它 |
[45:41] | I was confused, and | 我很迷茫… |
[45:44] | I kept putting it off. | 我就一直拖延 |
[45:47] | Then I started writing my book. | 之后我开始写书 |
[45:49] | And I enjoyed every second of that, and I got immersed. | 我很享受写书的过程 全身心沉浸其中 |
[45:55] | -How could you keep this from me? -I wanted to tell you, I did. | 你怎么能瞒着我 我有想过告诉你 真的 |
[46:00] | … I… But the… | 我…可是 |
[46:02] | the longer I waited, the harder it got. | 拖得越久 我发现越难启齿 |
[46:08] | I’m having a baby? | 我有孩子了 |
[46:14] | I don’t want you to feel backed into a corner. | 我不想让你为难 |
[46:18] | I have decided to keep this baby, | 我决定生下孩子 |
[46:21] | … and I feel empowered by that choice, and… | 这个决定让我充满力量并且 |
[46:27] | I only need you to be involved if you feel it’s something that you would like. | 如果你不愿意参与 我可以自己抚养这个孩子 |
[46:37] | Do you want me to be involved? | 你想让我参与吗 |
[46:39] | Of course I do. | 当然了 |
[46:43] | But only if you want to be involved. | 但前提是你想 |
[46:52] | I have a scan | 我有个产检 |
[46:54] | tonight at 4:30. | 约在下午四点半 |
[46:57] | -At Moordale Community Hospital. You…Thank you. | -在莫戴尔社区医院 你… -谢谢你 |
[47:04] | I really have to think about this. | 我需要好好想想 |
[47:07] | -Of course. -Yeah. | 当然 |
[47:13] | I would say I’m here to bring back a sense of community and family values. | 我想说 我将尝试着在这所学校 重新建立团体意识和家庭观念 |
[47:19] | -What were you saying about family values? -Come in. | -您说的家庭观念是指什么 -请进 |
[47:22] | Would you just excuse me just one moment? Thank you. | 抱歉 我失陪一下 谢谢 |
[47:26] | The clinic is still running in the old toilet block. | 废弃厕所那里还在经营性爱诊所 |
[47:29] | Maeve and I have nothing to do with it, | 不关我和梅芙的事 |
[47:32] | but it’s still happening, and it’s dangerous. | 但它还在经营 这很危险 |
[47:36] | Students shouldn’t be getting advice from students, | 学生不该从同学那里获得建议 |
[47:39] | but they still need help, | 但他们仍然需要帮助 |
[47:40] | so hopefully, you can provide the right service on campus. | 希望学校可以提供正确的引导 |
[47:45] | Thank you for telling me, Otis. | 谢谢你告诉我这件事 奥蒂斯 |
[47:51] | Miss Sands, I did type up my essay, but the school computer broke. | 珊兹老师 我的论文在电脑上写完了 但是学校的电脑坏了 |
[47:55] | -Can I get an extension? -Okay. Don’t let it happen again. | -可以给我延期吗 -好吧 下不为例 |
[47:58] | Oh, uh, Maeve, have a look at applying for that. | 梅芙 考虑看看要不要申请这个 |
[48:02] | You’re the perfect candidate. | 你是最合适的人选 |
[48:04] | Adam, I marked your test this afternoon. Here’s your timetable. | 亚当 你下午的考试成绩出来了 这是你的课程表 |
[48:08] | Ah! What set are you in? | 你在什么班 |
[48:10] | Take a guess. | 猜猜看 |
[48:11] | Eric. Eric! Everybody knows about me and Ruby. | 埃里克 大家都知道我和露比的事了 |
[48:15] | Did you tell anyone? | 你有没有告诉其他人 |
[48:17] | I accidentally told Adam. | 我不小心告诉了亚当 |
[48:20] | And I told Ola. | 还告诉了欧拉 |
[48:21] | -I told Lily. -And I told everyone. | -我告诉了莉莉 -我告诉了所有人 |
[48:27] | This was supposed to stay between me and you! | 这本该是你我之间的秘密 |
[48:32] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[48:33] | I sold my first painting, so no beans on toast for us tonight. | 我卖出了第一幅画 所以今晚我们不吃豆子配吐司了 |
[48:38] | We are going out for pizza! | 我们去吃披萨 |
[48:39] | Oh, well done. Always knew you would, genius. | 好样的 我一直都知道你能行 你是个天才 |
[48:52] | Apparently, you’re secretly sleeping with Otis Milburn. | 显然你和奥蒂斯·米尔本偷偷睡了 |
[48:55] | Ugh! As if. | 不可能 |
[48:58] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[49:21] | No, it’s really not. It’s really not. | 不 才不是 |
[49:27] | Mum? Hi, how are you? | 妈妈 你好吗 |
[49:31] | Stop calling me. | 别再给我打电话了 |
[49:38] | -We have a friendly relationship. -Yeah, but not that friendly. | -…友好关系 -是啊 但也不是那么友好 |
[49:48] | I didn’t come, but that was so much better! | 我没有高潮 但是比以前爽多了 |
[49:52] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[50:08] | So now everyone knows anyway, | 现在大家都知道了 |
[50:11] | I was thinking we could keep seeing each other? | 我在想我们可以继续见面 |
[50:15] | You know, because I like having sex with you. | 因为我喜欢跟你做爱 |
[50:19] | No more cars or toilets? | 不用在车里或厕所了 |
[50:23] | No, no more cars or toilets. | 对 不用在车里或厕所了 |
[50:54] | -Thanks for the tip, Otis. -Did you tell her to do this? | -谢谢你的忠告 奥蒂斯 -是你叫她这么做的吗 |
[50:59] | It needed to end. | 它必须结束 |
[51:04] | So it’s really done, then. | 看来真的结束了 |
[51:07] | Yeah, it really is. | 是的 都结束了 |