时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | After eating her mother, | 把自己母亲吃掉之后 |
[00:13] | Glenoxi found herself exiled from Oblivion 6 | 格里诺克西被迫流亡 离开了湮没六星 |
[00:17] | and left to wander the desolate crevices of the planet Zorg on her own. | 独自在佐格行星的荒凉裂缝间游走 |
[00:28] | With no food and no water…Glenoxi was feeling her lifeblood drain away. | 没有食物 也没有水 格里诺克西感到生命的血液正在流干 |
[00:32] | She made her peace with dying like this. | 她这样接受了自己即将死亡的现实 |
[00:35] | As a creature that never felt she belonged, | 作为一个从未有过归属感的生物 |
[00:38] | facing the end on her own seemed only fitting. | 独自面对自己的终结似乎理所当然 |
[00:44] | But then Glenoxi saw Starlanza for the first time. | 但是然后格里诺克西 第一次见到了斯塔兰莎 |
[00:55] | As the water hit her lips, Glenoxi knew that this was her soulmate. | 水与她嘴唇接触的那一刻 格里诺克西知道这就是她的灵魂伴侣 |
[01:00] | The only creature in the whole universe who would understand and accept her completely. | 宇宙中唯一完全理解并接受她的生物 |
[01:05] | And she was overwhelmed that Starlanza felt the same. | 令她惊喜的是 斯塔兰莎也有相同的感觉 |
[01:29] | Lily Pad, | 莉莉 |
[01:31] | you should get ready for school. | 你该准备上学了 |
[01:33] | I’m not going. | 我不去 |
[01:35] | Still feel sick. | 还是不舒服 |
[01:38] | Well, it’s been three days. | 已经三天了 |
[01:42] | Ola’s called on the house phone again. | 欧拉又打电话来家里了 |
[01:45] | Have you two had a fight? | 你们俩吵架了吗 |
[01:48] | No, we’re fine. | 没有 我们没事 |
[01:50] | Well, | 好吧 |
[01:53] | I’ve got to go to work now. | 我得去上班了 |
[01:56] | Hopefully, you’ll feel better tomorrow. | 希望你明天会感觉好一点 |
[02:15] | Yeah! | 好 |
[02:20] | Can you change this bulb for me? | 你能帮我换一下这个灯泡吗 |
[02:23] | Sure. | 好的 |
[02:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:38] | Ah. | 啊 |
[02:40] | There you go. | 好了 |
[02:43] | Bit sweaty. | 有点汗味 |
[02:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:47] | I’ll jump in the shower. | 我去冲澡 |
[02:51] | Thanks for that report from our traffic correspondent. | 感谢交通记者的报道 |
[02:54] | And all eyes are on Moordale Secondary today | 今天大家的目光都聚焦于莫戴尔中学 |
[02:56] | as they hold their first open day since the “Sex School” controversy of last term. | 自上学期“性爱学校”争议事件之后 今天该校首次举办开放日活动 |
[03:00] | Hope Haddon has said she aims to clean up Moordale’s dirty name | 霍普·哈登说她的目标 是洗清莫戴尔的污名… |
[03:10] | 莫琳 我们9点还见面吗 | |
[03:19] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[03:24] | Gotta get my jacket. | 我拿上衣 |
[03:27] | We have our session with Dr. Cutton later today. | 我们今天晚一点还约了卡顿医生 |
[03:32] | I’ll think about it. | 我考虑一下 |
[03:34] | Good luck with your TV interview. | 祝你电视采访顺利 |
[03:44] | Oh f… | 噢 真他… |
[03:48] | Hey. | 哎 |
[03:49] | Hey. | 你好 |
[03:53] | I’m worried about Lily. | 我担心莉莉 |
[03:54] | She hasn’t spoken to me since everything that happened with Hope. | 霍普处理她之后 她还没和我说过话 |
[03:58] | -Could you go talk to her, please? -I’m not a therapist, Ola. | -能不能麻烦你和她谈谈 -我不是心理医生 欧拉 |
[04:02] | I know, but she told me about how much you helped her with the vaginismus stuff. | 我知道 但是她跟我说过 阴道痉挛的事你帮了她很多 |
[04:07] | I think she really trusts you. | 我想她很信任你 |
[04:08] | I’m not the right person to ask. Sorry. | 你不应该找我 不好意思 |
[04:11] | Could you please do up my buckle, Otis? | 麻烦帮我把鞋带扣一下 奥蒂斯 |
[04:18] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[04:20] | I thought we’d grown out of the silent treatment phase. | 长这么大了 还来冷战这一套 |
[04:24] | Look, | 听我说 |
[04:26] | I know that you’re both aware that Jakob and I are having some issues, | 我知道你们俩都知道 我和雅各布现在有些问题 |
[04:31] | but I want you to still feel that this is your family home | 但我还是希望 你们把这里当作家和一个安全的地方 |
[04:34] | and a safe space for you to talk about your feelings. | 可以就自己的感受畅所欲言 |
[04:38] | Why is my dad not part of this conversation? | 为什么我爸没参与现在的对话 |
[04:40] | Your dad feels it’s better not to talk about these things with you guys. | 因为你爸觉得 最好不要和你们谈这些事 |
[04:45] | So you can’t even agree on how to tell us you might be splitting up? | 连怎么和我们说你们要分开这件事 你们俩都达不成一致意见 |
[04:48] | Lots of couples have differing opinions on how to parent children. | 对于如何养育孩子 许多夫妇都有不同的意见 |
[04:52] | Maybe you should have thought about that before you decided to have a baby | 对 在你们决定生孩子 并让我们古怪地假装是一家人之前 |
[04:56] | and make us all pretend to be a bizarre family! | 是不是应该先好好考虑这个问题呢 |
[04:59] | I’m going to school! | 我去学校 |
[05:06] | -I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:07] | -It’s all a bit of a mess. | 有点一团乱 |
[05:19] | Everything you do seems to turn into a mess, Mum. | 你做的所有的事 似乎都会变得一团乱 妈妈 |
[05:34] | Through! And over! Over! | 穿过去 跳过去 |
[05:37] | Up! Yes! Well done! Yes! | 往上 好 非常好 |
[05:42] | -Yeah! Good girl. Oh! | 很好 好姑娘 |
[05:44] | Didn’t know she could do that. | 没想到它能做这样的动作 |
[05:47] | Don’t forget, it’s your uncle Peter’s dinner party this evening. | 别忘了今晚要参加 你彼得叔叔的晚宴派对 |
[05:49] | Oh, no. I’m not going. Uncle Peter’s a dick. | 我不去 彼得叔叔是混蛋 |
[05:51] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[05:53] | I’m just saying. You’re not with Dad anymore. I don’t know why you’re going. | 我的意思是你已经和爸爸分开了 不知道你为什么要去 |
[05:57] | Okay. Yeah, you’re right. | 好吧 嗯 你说得对 |
[06:00] | Peter is a bit of a dick. | 彼得是有点混蛋 |
[06:03] | But I’m just trying to ease the adjustment process. | 我只是希望让适应的过程更容易一些 |
[06:10] | -Is your friend Eric back? -Yep. Okay. | -你的朋友埃里克回来了 -嗯 好的 |
[06:12] | -Bye. -Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[06:17] | Hey. | 哎 |
[06:19] | Hey! | 你好啊 |
[06:22] | -How are you? -Yeah, good. | -还好吗 -挺好的 |
[06:23] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:25] | Ooh! My mum. | 我妈 |
[06:27] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯嗯 |
[06:30] | Okay, let’s go. | 好的 我们走吧 |
[06:33] | Hello, Maureen. | 你好 莫琳 |
[06:37] | Okay. | 可以了 |
[06:47] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[06:49] | -I missed you too. -Yeah? | -我也想你了 -是吗 |
[06:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:53] | Come. | 来 |
[06:55] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[07:18] | -Hello? -Yeah. Hey. | -喂 -嗯 哎 |
[07:20] | -Mum? -Um… | -妈妈 -嗯 |
[07:23] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[07:25] | -Mum, you need to bring Elsie ba | 妈妈 你得把艾茜带回… |
[07:30] | Have they found Elsie yet? | 他们找到艾茜了吗 |
[07:32] | No. | 没有 |
[07:34] | I think I know where my mum is though. | 不过我想我知道我妈在哪里了 |
[07:38] | So you haven’t been replying to my texts. | 对了 你一直没回我短信 |
[07:41] | Yeah, well, I am quite annoyed at you right now. | 嗯 我现在很生你的气 |
[07:45] | Fair enough. I would be too. | 也难怪 换作我也会这样 |
[07:48] | Listen, we don’t have to talk about this when you’ve got stuff to worry about. | 你有事需要担心 我们不需要现在来谈这个问题 |
[07:51] | Okay, fine. | 好的 |
[07:53] | But I just want you to know that I’m confused about all of this. | 但是我希望你知道 这些事我真的脑子里一团乱 |
[07:58] | What am I supposed to say to that, Maeve? | 我该怎么回应呢 |
[08:01] | If you’re not sure you wanna be with me, then it’s probably not right. | 如果你不确定想要和我在一起 那大概是有问题的 |
[08:08] | -Isaac. -Look. | -艾赛克 -听我说 |
[08:10] | I need to be with someone who’s sure about me | 我得和确定想和我在一起的人在一起 |
[08:13] | because I think I deserve that. | 因为我觉得这是我应得的 |
[08:14] | And even if you and I were able to work this out, | 即便咱们能解决这个问题 |
[08:17] | I would still be worried that you’d regret not trying with Otis, | 我还是会担心 你会后悔没有争取和奥蒂斯复合 |
[08:21] | and I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[08:23] | So with respect, | 所以恕我直言 |
[08:26] | I’m taking my heart off the table. | 我不能再付出感情了 |
[08:29] | Good luck finding your mum. | 祝你找到你妈妈 |
[08:50] | -You both still wanna do this? -Absolutely. | -你俩还是想这么干 -没错 |
[08:52] | -Yep. -Yes! | -对 -很好 |
[08:53] | Incoming. | 她在前面 |
[08:57] | Happy Open Day! | 开放日快乐 |
[08:59] | Are you prepped? | 你准备好了吗 |
[09:01] | I’m really looking forward to it. | 我很期待作报告 |
[09:03] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[09:06] | -Eric! You’re back! Yes! -Hey! | -埃里克 你回来了 好 -哎… |
[09:09] | I missed you! How was Nigeria? Tell me everything! | 我很想你 尼日利亚怎么样 都和我说说 |
[09:11] | Oh, it was good. The wedding was great, and my family was the best! | 非常好 婚礼很棒 我的亲戚们特别好 |
[09:17] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[09:19] | I’ve run out of clean pants, and I’m chafing real bad. | 我的干净内裤用光了 下面摩擦挺厉害的 |
[09:25] | -What is that? -It’s my shame sign. | -这是什么 -我的羞辱胸牌 |
[09:29] | I threw a poo out the coach window in France. | 我在法国把屎从大巴窗口扔了出去 |
[09:31] | Except it wasn’t me. It was Rahim. | 但其实不是我 是拉希姆 |
[09:34] | We’re kinda friends now. | 我们现在算是朋友了 |
[09:36] | -You’re friends with Rahim? -Kind of. | -你和拉希姆成朋友了 -算是吧 |
[09:38] | Whoa, whoa, wow. Wow! Wow! | 哇… |
[09:41] | What? It’s itchy. You know how big my balls are. | 怎么 很痒啊 你知道我的蛋有多大 |
[09:43] | Okay, fine. But we are in public. | 好吧 但这里是公共场所 |
[09:46] | Go to the bathroom and sort yourself out. | 去厕所挠 |
[09:49] | -Fine. -Fine. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[09:51] | You need to tell him about the thing. | 那件事你得跟他说一下 |
[09:54] | What thing? | 什么事 |
[09:55] | -Hey! Sorry. Hi. Have you seen Aimee? -Oh! | 哎 奥蒂斯 不好意思 你好 你看见艾梅了吗 |
[09:58] | -Hi. No. Maeve? -Okay. Yeah? | -你好 没看见 -好的 |
[10:00] | – Maeve. – Hmm. | -梅芙 -嗯 |
[10:01] | I was gonna text you to apologize, but that felt pathetic. Can we maybe talk? | 我本来打算给你发短信道歉 但那样感觉挺悲哀的 我们能聊聊吗 |
[10:04] | I don’t really have time right now. I think I found my mum, so… | 我现在没时间 我想我找到我妈了 |
[10:08] | -Do you need any help? -It’s okay. I’ll let you know how it goes. | -需要帮忙吗 -不用 没事 有情况我会跟你说 |
[10:17] | What are we apologizing for? | 你要为什么事道歉呢 |
[10:21] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[10:22] | So, in France, | 是这样的 在法国 |
[10:24] | and please don’t freak out, but… | 请不要激动 但是… |
[10:27] | Maeve and I kissed. | 我和梅芙亲了 |
[10:33] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:36] | I’m actually speechless. | 我无言以对 |
[10:41] | What kind of kiss? A peck-on-the-cheek kiss or a kiss-kiss? | 怎么亲的 亲脸还是亲嘴 |
[10:44] | Um, it was a kiss-kiss. | 亲嘴 |
[10:46] | What happened after this kiss-kiss? Are you guys a couple now? | 亲嘴之后呢 你们俩现在在一起了 |
[10:49] | No. I messed it all up again. | 没有 我又把事情搞砸了 |
[10:52] | She thinks I don’t care about anything now I don’t do the clinic. | 她觉得我不开诊所之后 就对什么事都不关心了 |
[10:56] | You think that’s true? | 你觉得是这样吗 |
[10:58] | You don’t do the clinic anymore | 你不开诊所 |
[10:59] | because you had your heart broken, and you couldn’t be around Maeve. | 是因为你被伤透了心 没办法再和梅芙待在一起 |
[11:03] | I don’t think you stopped caring. I think you had to protect yourself. | 我不觉得是你不关心了 你必须保护自己 |
[11:08] | Please, tell me this was at least the best kiss of your entire life! | 拜托 告诉我这至少是你一生中最棒的吻 |
[11:12] | -It was pretty amazing. -Aha! I’m so proud of you! | -确实挺棒的 -我为你骄傲 |
[11:15] | Otis! Can you help me out with something for the thing? | 奥蒂斯 那件事 能不能帮我一个忙 |
[11:18] | Our computer guy has dropped out, so we need a replacement. | 我们弄电脑的人来不了了 需要有人替补 |
[11:20] | I thought of you ’cause you seem nerdy. | 我想到了你 因为你看起来挺书呆子气的 |
[11:23] | -Yes. -Mm-hmm. | 对 |
[11:24] | -So, yeah. -Okay. Well, I was kinda hoping to stay out of this one. | -那就是答应了 -我本来打算不参与这件事 |
[11:28] | Um, what? Of course you’ll help. I’ll help too. | 什么 你当然会帮忙 我也会帮忙 |
[11:32] | Thank you. Hey, be more Eric, okay? | 谢谢 哎 你要更有埃里克的样子 好吗 |
[11:35] | -Thank you. -I agree with that, actually. | -谢谢 -我觉得他说得对 |
[11:39] | What’s the thing? | 那件事是什么事 |
[11:46] | -Thought you were shutting down the stall. -It’s for the thing! | -你不是要关掉蛋糕摊吗 -是为了那件事 |
[11:49] | They look great. | 看起来很不错啊 |
[11:50] | -Aimee, have you got a sec? -Thought we weren’t talking. | -你有时间吗 -我们不是不说话了吗 |
[11:55] | I’ve been an absolute arse. | 我太混蛋了 |
[11:57] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[11:58] | Steve, hold the cakes. | 史蒂夫 拿好蛋糕 |
[12:04] | I’m so sorry. You’re right. | 真对不起 你说得对 |
[12:05] | I’m shit at asking for help, and I push people away. | 我很不擅长找别人帮忙 我会把别人都赶走 |
[12:07] | No. I should never have done what I did without asking first. | 我不该问都不问你就把钱付了 |
[12:10] | I didn’t realize how hurtful it would be. | 我当时没想到会对你有这么大伤害 |
[12:13] | Thing is, I need help now, and you’re the only person I can trust. | 我现在需要帮助 你是我唯一能信任的人 |
[12:15] | Okay. What we doing? | 好的 我们怎么做 |
[12:17] | Can you drive me to Lockwood-on-Sea? | 你能不能开车送我去海上洛克伍德 |
[12:21] | Right. Steve, you’re in charge of vulvas from now on. | 好的 史蒂夫 现在开始 外阴由你负责 |
[12:24] | If anyone asks, the wobbly bits aren’t mistakes because… | 如果有人问 就说歪是正常的 因为… |
[12:27] | All vulvas are unique. | 所有的外阴都独一无二 |
[12:29] | Good lad. They better not be squished. | 好小伙儿 千万别压坏了 |
[12:36] | He does these silly air punches like he’s Bruce Lee or something. | 他会傻傻地对着空气打拳 以为自己是李小龙 |
[12:41] | He bites his fork when he eats. | 他吃东西的时候咬叉子 |
[12:43] | It’s only been a few months. | 才几个月 |
[12:46] | I shouldn’t be so irritated by him, should I? | 我不该这么烦他 对吧 |
[12:48] | Are there any positives? | 有什么好的方面吗 |
[12:50] | We have lots of sex. | 我们做爱特别多 |
[12:52] | Ooh. | 哦 |
[12:54] | Well, a healthy sex life is important for many people. | 健康的性生活对许多人都很重要 |
[12:58] | I know it won’t last though. | 但我知道持续不了太久 |
[12:59] | There was a time that Michael and I couldn’t keep our hands off each other. | 我和迈克尔也曾经如胶似漆 |
[13:04] | And then | 后来 |
[13:05] | it just stopped. | 就停了 |
[13:07] | Well, that doesn’t have to be inevitable. | 这并非不可避免 |
[13:10] | Oh, I’ve been meaning to tell you that Michael stopped by the other day. | 对了 跟你说啊 迈克尔前两天去我那儿了 |
[13:14] | He was returning something that belonged to me. We ended up having a chat. | 把我的一件东西还给我 我们后来还聊了聊 |
[13:17] | About what? | 聊了什么 |
[13:18] | I think he’s struggling a bit and just needed someone to talk to. | 我想他是有一些不顺 需要有一个人跟他聊聊 |
[13:25] | That’s a bit rich. | 有点过分 |
[13:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:31] | It’s just… Why wouldn’t he talk to me all those years? | 这么多年了 他为什么不和我说呢 |
[13:33] | And Adam’s exactly the same. | 而且亚当也是一模一样 |
[13:36] | It’s just so lonely sometimes with all these men. | 面对这些男人 有的时候真是孤独 |
[13:42] | Well, Adam will talk to you when he’s ready. | 亚当想和你说的时候会说的 |
[13:44] | You know, I’m not very good at letting Otis come to me. | 我也不太擅长让奥蒂斯来找我说话 |
[13:48] | I admire your restraint. | 我钦佩你的克制 |
[13:52] | -Twenty minutes. -Thank you. | -还有20分钟 -谢谢 |
[13:55] | Oh, that looks nice. | 噢 挺好看的 |
[14:00] | We are making way for a brighter, | 在斯巴克赛德学院 |
[14:03] | cleaner future here at Sparkside Academy. | 我们将迈向 一个更光明 更洁净的未来 |
[14:10] | You can fucking do this. | 你他妈没问题的 |
[14:14] | The press are arriving. | 媒体快到了 |
[14:16] | It’s Superman pose. | 这是超人姿势 |
[14:17] | It helps with nerves. There’s a TED Talk on it. | 有助于缓解紧张 有一个TED演讲专门说这个 |
[14:25] | Right. | 好的 |
[14:29] | Making way for a brighter, | 在斯巴克赛德学院 |
[14:32] | cleaner future at Sparkside fucking Academy. | 我们将迈向 一个更光明 更洁净的未来 |
[14:37] | Fuck. | 操 |
[14:38] | Yes. | 好 |
[14:44] | -Why are you wearing that? -You told me to. | -你为什么挂着这块牌子 -你让我挂的 |
[14:47] | Okay, take it off now. | 好吧 现在摘下来 |
[14:49] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[14:53] | -Hope! It’s a good turnout. -Yes! | -霍普 来的人很多啊 -是啊 |
[14:56] | Lots of prospective students, the press, and all our private investors, | 很多潜在学生 媒体 以及我们所有的私人投资者 |
[15:00] | so, uh, no pressure at all. | 所以压力山大啊 |
[15:03] | Right. Well, I’ll be interested to hear your feedback. | 对啊 之后我很想听听你的反馈 |
[15:06] | Would you, um, just excuse me a second? | 不好意思 我失陪一下 好吗 |
[15:09] | Mm. Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:19] | Cal? | 卡尔 |
[15:21] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[15:27] | Get your hands off me! | 别碰我 |
[15:29] | You have been told repeatedly to change your behavior, | 反复跟你说要端正行为 |
[15:33] | but you are clearly innately disobedient. | 但你显然从骨子里是不服从的 |
[15:37] | The press would be interested to hear about the way I’ve been discriminated against due to how I present. | 媒体一定有兴趣听听 我因为外表而受到了如何的歧视 |
[15:46] | I’m left with no choice but to keep you in here for the remainder of Open Day. | 我别无选择 只能让你待在这里 直到开放日结束 |
[15:51] | -You’re in violation of my rights. | 你是在侵犯我的权利 |
[15:55] | Let me go! | 放我出去 |
[16:01] | Well, this… this is different. | 哇 非同凡响 |
[16:05] | Oh. | 喔 |
[16:19] | So, yeah, all pretty self-explanatory. | 对 一看就知道怎么用了 |
[16:23] | -Mm-hmm. -Um… | -嗯嗯 -呃 |
[16:24] | -Stop. -Okay. | -停止 -好的 |
[16:25] | -Start. -Okay. | -开始 -好的 |
[16:27] | -Dimmer. -Mm-hmm. | 调光器 |
[16:28] | -And do not press these red…This one? | -还有别按这些红色的… -这个呢 |
[16:30] | – Yeah. Don’t press that. -Okay. | -对 别按这个 -好的 |
[16:33] | -I’ll keep him… Okay. | -我陪他… -好的 |
[16:35] | – Yeah. | -好吗 -好的 |
[16:36] | I mean, I was imagining something more center stage, but this is cool. | 我本来想着扮演更舞台中心的角色 但这也挺好 |
[16:39] | It’s like we’re in Ocean’s Eleven, innit? | 就好像《十一罗汉》 对吧 |
[16:41] | Maybe I’m George Clooney, and you’re Brad Pitt? | 也许我是乔治·克鲁尼 你是布拉德·皮特 |
[16:44] | -No. -I’m Brad Pitt. You’re George Clooney. | -不对 -或者我是皮特 你是克鲁尼 |
[16:45] | -I’m Andy García. If I’m anyone. -Who’s Andy García? | -我应该是安迪·加西亚吧 -谁是安迪·加西亚 |
[16:47] | Okay, well, I’m gonna go while you boys hash that out. | 好的 你们俩讨论吧 我先走了 |
[16:51] | -Yeah. -I’ll see you both on the other side. | -好的 -我们马到成功 |
[16:53] | -Thank – you! Don’t do that. | - 谢谢 – 别这样 |
[16:56] | I think that Jackson is Rihanna in Ocean’s Eight | 我觉得杰克逊 是《瞒天过海:美人计》里的蕾哈娜 |
[17:00] | -Because of the bone structure and eyes. -I’ve not seen it. | -因为骨架和眼睛 -我没看过这部电影 |
[17:03] | -No? -No. | -没有 -没有 |
[17:04] | -Okay. -But fine. | -好的 -不过没事 |
[17:05] | It was very good. | 很好看 |
[17:07] | -Ugh, this fucking fringe. -Aimee, can you please look at the road? | -这刘海真他妈的 -你能不能看路 |
[17:10] | -Sorry. -Sorry. | -抱歉 -抱歉 |
[17:12] | Right, come on. You and Otis kissed in France. | 好的 说吧 你和奥蒂斯在法国亲嘴了 |
[17:15] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[17:17] | I don’t know. My head’s all over the place at the moment. | 我也不知道 现在我脑子里一团乱 |
[17:21] | Things are over with Isaac as well. I feel bad about hurting his feelings. | 我和艾赛克完了 伤害了他的感情 我很难过 |
[17:25] | I’m sorry, babes. | 你真可怜 宝宝 |
[17:27] | Does this mean you and Otis might actually finally get together? | 这是不是意味着 你和奥蒂斯可能终于要在一起了 |
[17:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:34] | We’ve changed a lot, so I don’t know if it would work out. | 我们变了很多 所以我不知道会不会成 |
[17:36] | I think you should just bloody go for it, love. | 我觉得你不要犹豫 去追求就对了 |
[17:39] | It’s like Simone de Beauvoir says, | 就像西蒙娜·德·波伏娃说的 |
[17:41] | “From the hour you’re born, you begin to die.” | “从出生那一刻起 你就开始死亡了” |
[17:44] | I think it means “live for the day.” | 我觉得意思是“活在当下” |
[17:47] | Yeah. Once I realized she wasn’t a lad called Simon, | 对 当我发现她不是叫“西蒙”的小伙子时 |
[17:50] | her writing started to make a lot more sense. | 我就觉得她的文章更有道理了 |
[17:55] | I shouldn’t have said that stuff about you and Steve. | 你和史蒂夫的事 我之前不该那么说 |
[17:58] | I didn’t mean it. I think you’re great together. | 我不是有意的 我觉得你们在一起非常好 |
[18:01] | No, you were right. It’s not working out. | 不 你说得对 我们俩没戏 |
[18:04] | -I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[18:06] | -Can you please look at the road? -Sorry. | -麻烦你能不能看路 -对不起 |
[18:11] | -I love you, love. -I love you, love. | -我爱你 亲爱的 -我爱你 亲爱的 |
[18:13] | – My concentration’s not great. -It’s all right. | -我的注意力不太集中 -没事 |
[18:23] | I’m sure some of you probably had your reservations about coming here today. | 你们之中有一些人 大概对今天来这里有所保留 |
[18:28] | I don’t think anybody wants to send their child to a school | 任何人都不会想要把孩子 |
[18:32] | that’s famous for STIs and sex musicals. | 送去以性病和性音乐剧闻名的学校 |
[18:37] | But I’m here to assure prospective parents | 但是我在这里向各位家长保证 |
[18:40] | that these scandals are a thing of the past. | 这些丑闻都已经过去 |
[18:44] | And so it is my promise to you | 我向各位承诺 |
[18:47] | that if you should choose Sparkside Academy for your child, | 如果你们为孩子选择斯巴克赛德学院 |
[18:51] | that they will receive their education on a safe and sex-free campus… | 他们将在一个安全而无性的校园中 接受教育… |
[18:56] | Sex-free camp… People fuck in the bushes! | 无性的校园…有人在树林里做爱 |
[18:58] | We will protect our youth at all costs. | 我们将不惜代价保护我们的青少年 |
[19:02] | Now, let’s hear it from a shining example of Sparkside’s new ethos, | 现在 让我们来听听 斯巴克赛德学院新气象的杰出代表 是怎么说的 |
[19:06] | Vivienne Odusanya. | 大家欢迎薇薇安·奥德桑亚 |
[19:11] | -Here we go. -Whoo! | 开始 |
[19:13] | Come on, Viv! | 加油 小薇 |
[19:16] | Thank you, Hope, for giving me the opportunity to speak today. | 霍普 谢谢你给我机会 今天到这里来给大家作报告 |
[19:20] | Firstly, I’d like to invite Jackson Marchetti onstage | 首先我要邀请杰克逊·马尔凯蒂上台 |
[19:23] | to reclaim his position as head boy. | 重新获得他的优等生职位 |
[19:30] | Whoo! | 哇 |
[19:32] | Thank you, Viv. | 谢谢 小薇 |
[19:34] | Ah. | 哈 |
[19:36] | It’s good to be back. | 回来真好 |
[19:37] | We agree with Hope that students should feel protected whilst on campus. | 我们赞同霍普的意见 学生应当在校园中感到 自己是受到保护的 |
[19:42] | The students of Moordale Secondary would like to share some ideas | 莫戴尔中学的学生们 希望和大家分享一些想法 |
[19:46] | on how we think listening to young people | 我们认为倾听年轻人 |
[19:49] | could make our new campus the safest place to study in the UK. | 能够使我们的新校园 成为全英国最安全的学习场所 |
[19:55] | -We hope you enjoy. -What the hell is going on? | -希望你们会喜欢 -搞什么鬼 |
[20:14] | – It’s a very slow screen. -It is a slow screen. | -屏幕下降好慢 -确实很慢 |
[20:18] | And here we go. | 开始 |
[20:27] | Hi! We’re the students of Sex School. | 大家好 我们是性爱学校的学生 |
[20:32] | You might recognize us from the press. | 你也许能从媒体上认出我们 |
[20:34] | We’re the deviant youths having loads of S-E-X. | 我们是经常做爱的变态青少年 |
[20:38] | And catching chlamydia. | 得衣原体病 |
[20:39] | And writing musicals about dicks! | 写关于鸡鸡的音乐剧 |
[20:41] | But I’m not embarrassed to be a student of Sex School. | 我不觉得作为性爱学校的学生丢人 |
[20:44] | Sex, well, it’s part of being human. | 因为性是人性的一部分 |
[20:45] | Whoa! | 哦 |
[20:47] | How did you let this happen? | 怎么会被你弄成这样 |
[20:50] | -I’m going to stop the video. -Do it quickly. Don’t make a scene. | -我去把视频关掉 -快去 别声张 |
[20:53] | …bodies and identities. | …身体和身份认同 |
[20:55] | Which is why schools need safe spaces | 所以学校需要安全的地方 |
[20:58] | for people to ask those things that some might find a little awkward, | 让学生就这些可能会尴尬的问题提问 |
[21:00] | where there’s no shame, stigma, or fear. | 在这里 无需感到羞耻或恐惧 |
[21:04] | Because when shame is used as a weapon, it doesn’t just hurt people. | 因为当羞耻被当作武器时 它不仅会伤人 |
[21:07] | It can damage them forever. | 还会造成永久的创伤 |
[21:09] | But the opposite of shame is pride. | 羞耻的反面是骄傲 |
[21:12] | And the students of Sex School are proud of the things people like to shame us for. | 对于别人想要令我们感到羞耻的事物 性爱学校的学生对之感到骄傲 |
[21:17] | Because if Lily Iglehart is a weirdo for writing short stories about aliens with penis hands, | 因为如果莉莉·艾格哈特写有阴茎手的外星人短篇小说 我们就说她是怪人 |
[21:22] | we’re definitely weirdos too. | 那我们绝对也是怪人 |
[21:27] | I love my clitoris, and I feel no shame. | 我爱我的阴蒂 我不感到羞耻 |
[21:30] | Ladies, get your wank on! | 女士们 自慰起来 |
[21:58] | I bind my chest, and I feel no shame! | 我束胸 我不感到羞耻 |
[22:00] | -I have a hairy bum, and I feel no shame. | 我的屁股有毛毛 我不感到羞耻 |
[22:04] | I am literally perfect… | 我很完美… |
[22:07] | Stop the video now! | 立刻关掉视频 |
[22:09] | I’m great at anal douching, and I feel no shame. | 我很擅长灌肠 我不感到羞耻 |
[22:12] | -I’m great…That’s not gonna do anything. | -我很擅长… -这没用的 |
[22:14] | There’s nothing to see here. | 这里没什么好看的 |
[22:16] | -Get out of my way! -Eric! | -让开 -埃里克 |
[22:26] | I’m great at anal douching. I’m great at anal douching. I’m great at anal douching. | 我很擅长灌肠… |
[22:33] | Drop the plug. | 把插头放下 |
[22:34] | – Ruby? | -什么 -露比 |
[22:36] | -I said, drop it! Ah! | 我说了 放下 |
[22:38] | – Ruby! Miss! – Miss! | -露比 老师 -老师 |
[22:41] | -Oh my… Is that? -That’s a burn. | -天哪 那是… -是烫伤 |
[22:43] | Ow! What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[22:45] | Yes, yes. | 好 |
[22:46] | Oh my God! Wow! | 天哪 哇 |
[22:47] | Ruby! | 露比 |
[22:51] | I’m great at anal douching, and I feel no shame. | 我很擅长灌肠 我不感到羞耻 |
[22:54] | Right. | 好 |
[22:57] | You cannot do that! You mustn’t do that! | 你不能这样 你绝对不能这样 |
[23:05] | Oh God! Jeez! | 神啊 |
[23:10] | I’m great at anal douching… | 我很擅长灌肠… |
[23:11] | That is very expensive perfume. | 这香水非常贵 |
[23:14] | -You’re incredible! -I know. | -你太棒了 -我知道 |
[23:16] | I’m attracted to boys and girls, and I’m trying not to feel shame. | 我既喜欢男生也喜欢女生 我在努力让自己不感到羞耻 |
[23:20] | What have you done? | 你们做了什么啊 |
[23:22] | I have a third nipple, and I have no shame. | 我有三个奶头 我不感到羞耻 |
[23:26] | Now, was that Fleurs du Mal? | 对了 这是“邪恶之花”香水吗 |
[23:31] | – Come on, Claudia. – What the fuck? | -快 克劳迪娅 -搞什么鬼 |
[23:34] | -Oh, this school… – Come on, Claudia. | -这学校啊 -快 克劳迪娅 |
[23:39] | A lot of shame comes from old-fashioned views on sex. | 许多羞耻来自于老套的性观念 |
[23:42] | Sadly, schools have taught a lot of people | 很可悲 学校教会了许多人 |
[23:44] | to feel ashamed of their identities and bodies. | 为自己的身份认同和身体而感到羞耻 |
[23:47] | The cycle continues today. | 这个循环今天仍在继续 |
[23:49] | But the world is changing, and young people have had enough. | 但是世界正在改变 而且年轻人也已经受够了 |
[23:53] | So if you agree that communication and empathy are better tools than silence and shame, | 所以如果你也认同 沟通和共情比沉默和羞耻更好 |
[23:58] | then join us by asking your school for better. | 那就和我们一起 让你的学校也有所改变 |
[24:10] | We are Sex School! We are Sex School! We are Sex School! | 我们是性爱学校 |
[24:16] | We are Sex School! We are Sex School! We are Sex School! We are Sex School! | 我们是性爱学校 |
[24:23] | -We are Sex School! We are Sex School! We are Sex School! -What? | -我们是性爱学校 -什么 |
[24:28] | We are Sex School! We are Sex School! | 我们是性爱学校 |
[24:30] | We are Sex School! We are Sex School! We are Sex School! | 我们是性爱学校 |
[24:34] | We are Sex School! We are Sex School! | 我们是性爱学校 |
[24:37] | Thank you! Thank you all for listening. | 谢谢 谢谢大家的聆听 |
[24:40] | And now the choir will sing us out with our beautiful new school anthem. | 现在 合唱团将用我们美丽的新校歌 唱出我们的心声 |
[25:37] | Yeah! Vulva cupcakes! | 好 外阴蛋糕 |
[25:40] | ♪ Fuck yeah! Sucking on my titties ♪ | ♪ 真他妈赞 ♪ |
[25:42] | ♪ I wanna hear ya! Suck, suck, suck ♪ | ♪ 我要听到你们的声音 ♪ |
[25:44] | ♪ What are we gonna do? Sucking on my titties ♪ | ♪ 我们要怎么做 ♪ |
[25:46] | -That’s right. -Whoo! | -对 -哇 |
[26:04] | Fuck! | 操 |
[26:08] | What? | 啥 |
[26:14] | Hey, Hope. | 你好 霍普 |
[26:57] | Yeah! You know it! | 好 非常棒 |
[27:01] | Those are my kids! | 这才是我的好孩子 |
[27:03] | You’re my kids! | 你们是我的好孩子 |
[27:05] | Come on, Moordale! | 加油 莫戴尔 |
[27:15] | What’s wrong with schools teaching abstinence? | 学校里教禁欲有什么问题吗 |
[27:18] | Well, schools that teach abstinence actually have a higher rate of teen pregnancies and STIs | 教禁欲的学校中 青少年怀孕和患性病的比例 |
[27:24] | than schools with comprehensive SRE programs. | 比有全面性关系教育课程的学校更高 |
[27:27] | And when we give teens agency, information, and trust, | 当我们信任青少年 为他们提供相关机构和信息时 |
[27:31] | there’s a much higher success rate | 成功的比例会高很多… |
[27:33] | Sorry, Dr. Milburn, apologies. | 不好意思 米尔本医生 很抱歉 |
[27:35] | It appears there’s a situation developing as we speak at Moordale Secondary. | 采访过程中 莫戴尔中学发生突发情况 事件正在发展之中 |
[27:38] | Let’s go live there now to our reporter on the ground. | 我们直播连线现场记者 |
[27:42] | What was meant to be the day that Moordale Secondary squashed the title of “Sex School” | 今天莫戴尔中学 原本打算砸碎“性爱学校”的名号 |
[27:48] | has evolved into something quite the opposite. | 却演变成了完全相反的事件 |
[27:50] | Students have taken to protest, | 学生们举行了抗议 |
[27:52] | doubling down on their belief in sex positivity, | 进一步重申了其对于性积极的信念 |
[27:56] | and saying that new head teacher Hope Haddon is quite simply behind the times. | 学生们表示 新任校长霍普·哈登已经落后于时代 |
[28:02] | But as you can see… | 但从我身后的“外阴墙”… |
[28:04] | Otis? | 奥蒂斯 |
[28:05] | -…from the “Wall of Vulva” behind me… -Oh. | -…你们可以看到 -哦 |
[28:08] | -…the question remains… -Ooh. Ow. | -问题依然是 –哦 哇 |
[28:09] | …how progressive is too progressive? | 进步的界线在哪里 |
[28:15] | These people will know. I can sense it. | 这些人知道 我能感觉到 |
[28:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:18] | Hi! | 你们好 |
[28:20] | Have you seen a woman with blonde hair and green eyes? | 有没有看到一位金发碧眼的女士 |
[28:22] | Kinda looks like her, only older. | 有点像她 但是年纪大一点 |
[28:25] | -Oh. Thank you. -Okay. Thank you. | -好的 谢谢你们 -谢谢 |
[28:36] | Maybe this was a stupid idea. | 也许这个想法很愚蠢 |
[28:38] | She used to bring us here as kids all the time, | 我们小时候 她总会带我们来这里 |
[28:41] | usually when she was feeling guilty about something. | 通常是她对什么事有所愧疚的时候 |
[28:43] | At least you’ve tried. | 至少你尽力了 |
[28:54] | Hi, Mum. | 妈妈 |
[28:55] | Hi, Elsie! | 你好 艾茜 |
[28:56] | – What you doing here? -Should ask you the same. | -你怎么到这里来了 -应该我问你才对 |
[28:58] | -Mummy’s taking me on a boat. -Fuck! | -妈妈要带我坐船 -操 |
[29:06] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[29:09] | – Mm. | -这太棒了 -嗯 |
[29:10] | You know this started with you, right? | 你知道这是你挑的头 对吧 |
[29:13] | -What do you mean? -You and Maeve. | -什么意思 -你和梅芙 |
[29:16] | The clinic thing. Getting everyone to talk about their problems. | 开诊所 让大家谈论自己的问题 |
[29:18] | If it wasn’t for that, I don’t think vaginas would be getting drawn on a wall. | 否则阴道不可能被画到墙上 |
[29:23] | Vulvas. | 外阴 |
[29:24] | You like helping people. | 你喜欢帮助别人 |
[29:26] | It’s one of the reasons I love you so much. | 这是我很喜欢你的原因之一 |
[29:29] | I know you’ve been hurt, but I don’t think you should lose this part of yourself. | 我知道你受伤了 但我觉得 你不应该失去自己的这一部分 |
[29:34] | It’s a very good part. | 这是你很突出的优点 |
[29:37] | -Thanks, man. -Mm-hmm. | -谢谢 兄弟 -嗯嗯 |
[29:41] | -I’ve gotta go, actually. -Where? | -对了 我得走了 -去哪里 |
[29:45] | Oh my God! That clitoris is gorgeous! | 噢 天哪 这阴蒂太美了 |
[29:49] | -Shall we get out of here? -Yeah. | -我们走吧 -好的 |
[29:53] | -Mm-mm-mm. -There he is. | -嗯嗯 -这才对嘛 |
[30:23] | Uh… Hello? | 喂 |
[30:25] | Michaela! I’ve invited Maureen for tonight. | 米凯拉 我今晚邀请了莫琳 |
[30:27] | Hope that’s all right. You’re not technically divorced, right? | 希望没问题吧 严格地说 你们还没离婚 对吧 |
[30:30] | No. No, that’s fine. | 不 没事 |
[30:32] | Is the new boyfriend coming? | 他的新男朋友来吗 |
[30:34] | Ha! Hope not. That would be really awkward for you. Ha! | 希望他不来 否则你会很尴尬 |
[30:38] | -Anyway, gotta go. See you later, bye! -Bye. | -对了 我得挂了 回头见 再见 -再见 |
[30:47] | – We did it. – Yeah. | -我们居然做成了这样的事 -嗯 |
[30:50] | I am so proud of you. | 我很为你骄傲 |
[30:52] | Oh, I’m proud of you too. | 我也为你骄傲 |
[30:53] | -Come on. I’m feeling a bit left out here. -What? | -拜托 我觉得有点被冷落了 -不会吧 |
[30:56] | Oh, I’ll see you guys tomorrow. | 噢 明天见 |
[30:58] | – See you, Viv. | -好的 再见 -再见 小薇 |
[31:02] | – Hey. – Hey. | -哎 -哎 |
[31:06] | So, you wanna hang out? | 对了 想去玩吗 |
[31:10] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[31:14] | Okey dokey, let’s be having you. All aboard the Skylark! | 好的 你来吧 云雀上车吧 |
[31:19] | I’m not due for eight weeks. | 我离预产期还有两个月 |
[31:21] | -That’s it, darling. | 要生了 亲爱的 |
[31:23] | You’re the lady who used to do therapy at the school? | 你是以前在学校 做心理治疗的那位女士吧 |
[31:26] | Yeah, that’s me. | 对 是我 |
[31:27] | My daughter’s at Moordale. She’s going through a bit of a tough time. | 我女儿在莫戴尔中学 她现在日子有点不太好过 |
[31:31] | Quite worried about her, to be honest. | 说实话 我挺担心她的 |
[31:33] | I wish she had someone professional, like you, she could talk to on campus. | 要是在学校 有像你这样的专业人士能和她谈谈 |
[31:35] | That’s all right. | 那就好了 |
[31:36] | Sorry. That’s the last thing you want to be thinking about. | 对不起 你现在可不想去考虑这些事 |
[31:39] | Oh, no, it’s good to be thinking about something else. | 没有 想想别的事挺好的 |
[31:41] | Why’s she having a tough time? | 她为什么日子不好过 |
[31:43] | Keep breathing. | 继续呼吸 |
[31:44] | Um, well, she’s refusing to go to school. | 她不肯去学校 |
[31:47] | She’s always been a bit of an outsider. | 她一向不太合群 |
[31:48] | She’s obsessed with aliens and things like that. | 她着迷于外星人那些东西 |
[31:52] | I don’t think people really get her. | 我觉得大家很难理解她 |
[31:53] | I don’t think I understand her sometimes. | 我有时候都搞不懂她 |
[31:56] | Well, I’m sure you’re more alike than you think. | 你们俩的相似程度一定超出你的想象 |
[31:59] | Maybe try and find some common ground, something you can relate to in her world, | 要不试试寻找共同点 寻找她的世界中你有共鸣的东西 |
[32:04] | and see if the conversation starts there. | 看看能不能以之作为谈话的起点 |
[32:07] | Ooh, oh shit! | 妈的 |
[32:09] | Okay, blow out the candles with me, darling. | 好的 和我一起呼气 亲爱的 |
[32:12] | I’ll try Jakob again. | 我再给雅各布打打试试 |
[32:18] | It’s funny. | 很有意思 |
[32:20] | She’s the one that wanted this meeting, but she’s the one that’s late. | 这次谈话是她要求的 但她却迟到了 |
[32:25] | You mean, you wouldn’t choose to be here if it weren’t for Jean? | 如果不是因为珍 你不会来这里 |
[32:28] | No. | 对 |
[32:29] | Well, | 好吧 |
[32:30] | perhaps we can use this time to talk specifically about your feelings, Jakob. | 也许我们可以用这段时间 具体谈谈你的感觉 雅各布 |
[32:37] | I feel fine. | 我的感觉挺好 |
[32:39] | You don’t seem fine. You seem angry. | 你这并不是好的样子 气哄哄的 |
[32:41] | Well, she’s late. | 她迟到了 |
[32:44] | Can I ask you about your previous marriage? | 我能问一下你前一段婚姻的情况吗 |
[32:52] | but I wonder, can you tell me a little bit about the relationship before she died? | -她去世了 -对 -She… she passed away. -Yes, 但你能不能说一下 她去世之前你们的关系 |
[33:02] | We met young. | 我们年轻时就认识了 |
[33:06] | I loved her very much. | 我当时非常爱她 |
[33:13] | And I think she loved me. | 我想她也爱我 |
[33:16] | But it was young love. | 但那是年轻时的爱 |
[33:18] | Um, we were both very naive. And… | 我们俩当时都很天真 |
[33:22] | then things changed once we had our children. | 后来我们有了孩子 情况就变了 |
[33:27] | How did it change? | 怎么变的 |
[33:30] | She met someone else. | 她有了外遇 |
[33:34] | I think she… | 我想是她… |
[33:37] | she wanted to leave me. | 想要离开我 |
[33:42] | Then she got sick. | 但后来她病了 |
[33:45] | It was all very confusing. | 当时脑子里都是一团乱 |
[33:47] | Yes, I can imagine it must have been. | 对 我能够想象 一定是这样的 |
[33:50] | But you stayed with her. | 但是你陪在了她身边 |
[33:52] | Yeah. You don’t leave when someone is sick. | 对 不能离开一个生病的人 |
[33:57] | And we made it work… | 而且我们也相处下来了 |
[34:00] | …until the end. | 一直到最后 |
[34:02] | When did you grieve? | 你是什么时候伤心难过的 |
[34:05] | When she died, | 她去世的时候 |
[34:07] | I… broke down into pieces. | 我心都碎了 |
[34:12] | Yes, but when did you grieve for what you lost when your wife had the affair? | 嗯 但我是问 你妻子出轨的时候 你什么时候伤心难过的 |
[34:20] | It must be very hard to trust anyone properly again. | 一定很难再完全信任别人了 |
[34:25] | Especially when you weren’t able to fully process the feelings that you had about your wife’s betrayal. | 尤其是你还没有处理好 妻子背叛你时你心里的感受 |
[34:33] | Yeah, I have a problem with trust. | 是的 我现在不太信任别人 |
[34:38] | But I want to try. | 但我想要努力改变 |
[35:01] | Mm-mm. | 嗯嗯 |
[35:03] | Too fast? | 太快了 |
[35:04] | -Yeah, I’d rather keep it off. -That’s cool. | -嗯 还是把手放下来 -没问题 |
[35:07] | I mean on. | 我是说放上去 |
[35:09] | -Sorry. -It’s fine. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[35:17] | You really are so beautiful. | 你真美 |
[35:21] | Oh shit, that’s a gendered word. | 见鬼 这个词有性别之分 |
[35:23] | Pretend I didn’t say that. | 就当我没说过 |
[35:25] | I’d also still be into you if you weren’t beautiful | 即便你不美 我也喜欢你 |
[35:28] | Not that I don’t find you beautiful. I do think men can be beautiful. | 当然并不是我觉得你不美 我觉得男人也可以美 |
[35:30] | -Like a beautiful soul. Know what I mean? -Jackson. | -比如心灵美 明白我的意思吧 -杰克逊 |
[35:34] | Don’t worry about it. | 别放在心上 |
[35:35] | -Okay. -Mm. | 好的 |
[35:46] | I really didn’t mean what I said. | 我真的不是有意那么说的 |
[35:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:51] | No, it’s… it’s fine. It’s okay. | 没问题 没事 |
[35:54] | Okay. | 没事 |
[36:02] | I just feel like I fucked up. | 我觉得自己做错事了 |
[36:07] | Should we just stop? | 要不我们停吧 |
[36:14] | Um, yeah. I mean, you seem tense, and now I’m tense too. | 好的 你好像挺紧张 现在我也紧张了 |
[36:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:23] | -We can try again another time. -Yeah. | -我们可以下次再试试 -嗯 |
[36:26] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:40] | If this was going to become more serious, | 如果我们之间要来真的 |
[36:42] | then you would be in a queer relationship. | 那你就会进入一段酷儿恋情 |
[36:44] | Is that okay with you? | 你可以吗 |
[36:48] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[36:49] | Yeah, I haven’t, like, got a problem with that… | 可以 我对这个没意见 |
[36:52] | Hm. …at all. | 完全没意见 |
[37:05] | -Um… -I have to go. -What? | -我得走了 -啥 |
[37:12] | Just… I just gotta help my mum out with some stuff. | 我妈有事 得给她帮帮忙 |
[37:15] | -Oh yeah? -Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[37:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:21] | But I’m… Yeah, okay. | 不过我…好的 |
[37:27] | -Bye. -Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[37:30] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[37:39] | Ugh! | 呸 |
[37:43] | You don’t wanna do this, Mum. That’s why you called me. | 你也不想这样做 妈妈 所以你给我打了电话 |
[37:45] | Don’t tell me what I wanna do. | 别跟我说我想怎样做 |
[37:48] | Who is that girl who keeps staring at us? She’s freaking me out. | 那个老是盯着我们的姑娘是谁 让我瘆得慌 |
[37:51] | It’s my best friend, Aimee. She gave me a ride here. | 是我最好的朋友艾梅 是她送我来这里的 |
[37:54] | -And what? Is she undercover, is she? -No. | -她不是卧底吧 -不是 |
[37:56] | Thanks very much. | 非常感谢 |
[37:57] | How am I supposed to know? You’re good at calling the police on me. | 我哪儿知道 你很擅长报警抓我 |
[38:00] | -You have any idea how that fucked me up? -You’ve been fucked up about it? | -知道那件事把我害得多惨 -你被害惨了 |
[38:04] | -Try having your kid taken off you! -Mum, I’m 17! | -孩子被人抢走才惨 -妈妈 我才17岁 |
[38:07] | -I should never have had to report you! -I know I wasn’t there for you, okay? | -我报警本来就是不正常的事 -我知道当时我不在你身边 好吗 |
[38:12] | But it’s different with Elsie. I’m gonna give her a better life. | 但是艾茜的情况不一样 我要给她更好的生活 |
[38:17] | Mum, you can’t stay clean. | 妈妈 你戒不了毒 |
[38:21] | It doesn’t make you a bad person. | 这并不意味着你就是坏人 |
[38:23] | It’s just Elsie needs someone in her life who isn’t using. | 但是艾茜的生活中 需要一个不吸毒的人 |
[38:25] | What, like Anna? | 谁 比如安娜吗 |
[38:27] | Can we go and see Anna? | 我们能去找安娜吗 |
[38:32] | Come on, Els, let’s go. | 来 小艾 我们走 |
[38:37] | Did you get onto that thing for smart kids in America? | 聪明孩子去美国的那个项目 你选上了吗 |
[38:40] | -How’d you know about that? -That boy Isaac told me about it. | 你怎么知道的 那个叫艾赛克的男生跟我说的 |
[38:45] | Yeah, I did, but I can’t afford it. | 嗯 选上了 但我付不起费用 |
[38:47] | Mummy, I want to see Anna. | 妈妈 我要去找安娜 |
[38:54] | Do you think Anna loves her? | 你觉得安娜爱她吗 |
[38:57] | Yeah, I do. | 嗯 |
[39:04] | Hey. You’re gonna stay with Maeve. | 哎 你和梅芙待在一起 |
[39:08] | -I wanna stay with you, Mummy. -It’s not very nice where I’m going. | -我想和你待在一起 妈妈 -我要去的地方条件不太好 |
[39:11] | It rains all the time, and there’s no chips! | 那里总是下雨 而且没有薯片 |
[39:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:16] | Oh, I love you too, darling. | 我也爱你 亲爱的 |
[39:18] | You go back to Anna’s with Maeve, and I’ll visit. | 你跟梅芙回安娜家里去 我会来看你的 |
[39:21] | – Okay? -Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[39:24] | Oh, I’m a lucky mummy. Bye-bye, darling. Bye-bye. | 我是一个很幸运的妈妈 再见 亲爱的 |
[39:28] | Please just take her before I change my mind. | 请带她走吧 趁我还没改变主意 |
[39:30] | Elsie, come here. Come give me a hug. | 艾茜 来吧 给我一个拥抱 |
[39:38] | Bye, Mummy. | 再见 妈妈 |
[39:53] | Hey, Lily. It’s Otis. | 你好 莉莉 我是奥蒂斯 |
[39:57] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[40:05] | We missed you today. | 我们今天很想你啊 |
[40:08] | And the school realized what Hope did to you guys was wrong. | 学校意识到了 霍普对你们的所作所为是错的 |
[40:13] | We all got together to fight for what we wanted Moordale to be like. | 我们都团结在了一起 为心目中的莫戴尔中学而斗争 |
[40:17] | It was kind of amazing. | 非常棒 |
[40:22] | It also made me kind of sad | 这也令我有点难过 |
[40:25] | ’cause, uh… | 因为… |
[40:33] | I’ve realized I’ve shut myself off recently. | 我发现最近我关上了心门 |
[40:38] | I stopped believing it was my place to try and help anyone. | 我不再相信自己应该去帮助别人 |
[40:44] | I got hurt last term. | 上个学期 我受了伤 |
[40:47] | Badly. | 伤得很重 |
[40:48] | And I didn’t wanna do the clinic anymore. | 我不想再开诊所了 |
[40:53] | But that doesn’t mean | 但这不意味着 |
[40:55] | I shouldn’t try and be a good friend. | 我不应该 努力地去尽一个好朋友的义务 |
[40:59] | I saw you after Hope humiliated you. | 霍普羞辱你之后 我见到你 |
[41:04] | I didn’t even ask if you were all right. | 我都没问你有没有事 |
[41:09] | I should’ve checked in. | 我应该问的 |
[41:11] | I’m… I’m really sorry I didn’t. | 我没问 我真的很抱歉 |
[41:15] | Ooh! | 哦 |
[41:17] | Why are you on the floor? | 你怎么躺在地上 |
[41:20] | Do you want some alien stuff? I’m throwing it away. | 要外星人的东西吗 我要扔了 |
[41:25] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[41:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:33] | Ola said you guys aren’t speaking. | 欧拉说你们之间不说话了 |
[41:35] | We’re kind of fighting. | 我们在吵架 |
[41:39] | I think she’s going through a tough time too. | 嗯 她现在也过得挺不容易的 |
[41:41] | She’s really missing her mum. | 她很想妈妈 |
[41:46] | Maybe I’ve been a bit distracted, but I’m not ready to talk to her yet. | 也许我最近是有点心烦意乱 但我还没有作好准备和她谈 |
[41:53] | I didn’t think we were friends. | 我们以前好像并不是朋友 |
[41:55] | Well, I… I know we don’t hang out much, | 我知道咱们不太一起玩 |
[41:59] | but I think we like each other. | 但我觉得彼此都挺喜欢 |
[42:01] | Meh, you’re all right. | 你说得对 |
[42:05] | I know what you mean about shutting off. | 你说关上了心门 我明白你的意思 |
[42:06] | I do that, too, | 我也会这样 |
[42:09] | when I’m hurt or I feel like I don’t fit in. | 当我受伤或感到自己不能融入的时候 |
[42:21] | What do you do when you shut off? | 你关上心门时会怎么做 |
[42:23] | Hm. Think about my stories. | 会想我写的故事 |
[42:27] | About alien planets and galaxies. | 想外星行星和星系 |
[42:34] | I used to do it all the time when I was a kid, but… | 我小时候经常这样做 |
[42:38] | I guess it’s just weird now that I’m getting older. | 但我现在长大了 可能就有点古怪了 |
[42:43] | It’s really common for people to create rich fantasy worlds to escape into. | 创建丰富的幻想世界 然后进去以逃避现实 这其实很常见 |
[42:49] | It’s what most artists do. | 多数艺术家都这样 |
[42:51] | They are brave enough to show the weirdest, | 他们非常勇敢 |
[42:53] | most vulnerable sides of themselves in their work. | 将自己最古怪 最脆弱的一面 在作品中展示出来 |
[42:57] | Which helps a lot of people not feel as alone. | 这能帮助许多人感到不那么孤独 |
[42:59] | Thanks, Otis. | 谢谢 奥蒂斯 |
[43:01] | But I don’t think I’m an artist. | 但我不认为自己是艺术家 |
[43:05] | I wouldn’t be so sure. | 我看不见得 |
[43:07] | And even if you do decide to not write about aliens anymore, | 而且即便你决定不再写外星人故事 |
[43:13] | you shouldn’t ever give someone the power to humiliate you. | 你也永远不应当给别人羞辱你的权力 |
[43:17] | You’re great. | 你很好 |
[43:19] | Just the way you are. | 你现在的样子就很好 |
[43:29] | 梅芙 艾茜安然无恙 | |
[43:57] | 尤金 我在外面 | |
[44:07] | I don’t know if she’s gonna be ready for the competition. | 我不知道它能不能作好参赛准备 |
[44:10] | -It’s probably dumb. -Adam! | -大概没戏 -亚当 |
[44:13] | It’s so great you’ve entered at all. Your mum will be so proud. | 你决定参赛就很好了 你妈妈会很自豪 |
[44:15] | -Hm. Well, I’ve not invited my mum. -So you only invited me? | -我没邀请我妈 -你只邀请了我 |
[44:20] | Yeah. You’re the only one I want there. | 对 我只想要你去 |
[44:26] | I’ve been thinking | 我在想 |
[44:29] | that maybe we could try going out together. | 也许我们可以一起出去玩 |
[44:32] | Maybe somewhere a bit more gay? | 要不去更基一点的地方 |
[44:35] | Like a… like a gay bar? | 比如同性恋酒吧 |
[44:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[44:39] | Or like, um, a club or something. | 比如夜店什么的 |
[44:41] | Mm. We could get dressed up. Could be fun. | 我们可以好好穿着打扮 可能会很好玩 |
[44:45] | Mm. Uh… | 嗯 呃 |
[44:47] | I don’t think that would be my thing. | 我觉得我不喜欢这种事 |
[44:51] | -You like it when I put makeup on you. -Yeah, when we’re in my room. | -我给你化妆时 你挺喜欢的 -对 那是在我的房间里 |
[44:54] | I don’t know if I’m ready to do that with… in front of people. | 我不知道是不是准备好了 在众人的面前这样 |
[45:00] | I like it when it’s just you and me. | 我喜欢就咱们俩 |
[45:22] | I have to tell you something. | 有一件事 我得跟你说 |
[45:31] | I kissed someone else. | 我亲了别人 |
[45:36] | In Nigeria. | 在尼日利亚 |
[45:40] | You what? | 什么 |
[45:50] | It just happened. I’m so sorry, Adam. | 就这么发生了 对不起 亚当 |
[45:58] | I need to go and feed Madam, so… | 我得去喂夫人了 |
[46:14] | Madam? | 夫人 |
[46:20] | – Amazing! | 非常好 |
[46:22] | You’re nearly there, Jean. | 快好了 珍 |
[46:25] | Where the fuck is Jakob? | 雅各布他妈上哪儿去了 |
[46:26] | Keep breathing, Jean. You’re doing amazingly. | 继续呼吸 珍 你做得非常好 |
[46:29] | Amazing! | 非常好 |
[46:33] | That’s it. That’s it. | 快好了 |
[46:36] | Brilliant. | 非常好 |
[46:38] | Why are there so many people? | 为什么来了这么多人 |
[46:40] | When babies are a little early, they always like to have us all here. | 早产的情况下 会把我们都安排在这里 |
[46:45] | I said, “I’m injured in three places,” | 我说:“我有三个地方受伤” |
[46:47] | and the doctor says, “Well, don’t go there.” | 医生说:“好的 别说了” |
[46:54] | Ah, bummer! | 糟糕 |
[46:57] | -Maureen says she can’t make it. -Aw. | 莫琳说来不了了 |
[47:00] | This salad’s delicious. Did you make it, Peter? | 这沙拉很美味 是你做的吗 彼得 |
[47:05] | No, I don’t have the time, unfortunately, to cook. | 不是 很不幸我没时间下厨 |
[47:07] | That’s why God gave us caterers! | 所以神赐予了我们餐饮服务供应商 |
[47:10] | Very good. | 很好笑 |
[47:11] | I made that one, actually. | 其实是我做的 |
[47:13] | Oh. Where’d you get the recipe? | 噢 你从哪儿得来的菜谱 |
[47:15] | -I saw it on a television program. -Mm. | 我在电视节目上看到的 |
[47:18] | But I added the feta and the parsley. | 但是我又加入了羊乳酪和欧芹 |
[47:21] | -I love a man who can cook. – I don’t think making a salad is exactly cooking, is it? | -我爱会烹饪的男人 -做沙拉也算不上烹饪 |
[47:24] | Putting a lot of leaves in a bowl. | 把菜叶子放碗里罢了 |
[47:26] | But wait till you taste the chocolate and beetroot cake for dessert. | 但你们得尝尝甜品巧克力甜菜根蛋糕 |
[47:31] | It’s to fucking die for and gluten-free. | 很他妈美味 而且无麸质 |
[47:34] | -Guilt-free. Huh? -Mm. There is something sweet in there. | -吃起来毫无负罪感 -这里面有甜味的东西 |
[47:37] | I put honey in the dressing, and there’s also pomegranate seeds and | 我在酱汁里加入了蜂蜜 还有石榴籽和… |
[47:42] | Pomegran | 石榴… |
[47:46] | Could somebody here give my little brother a job? | 麻烦哪位给我弟弟找一份工作 |
[47:48] | -He’s got too much time on his hands. | 他太闲了 |
[47:55] | What you doing? | 你干什么 |
[47:57] | I’m leaving. | 我走 |
[47:59] | Why? The grown-ups are in the middle of dinner. | 为什么 大人正在吃晚餐 |
[48:04] | Because I can’t bear to waste another precious second of my life pretending to like you. | 因为我再也不愿意 多花一秒钟宝贵的生命假装喜欢你 |
[48:09] | You’re awful. | 你太糟糕了 |
[48:11] | Oh, that’s a wee bit dramatic, don’t you think, Michaela? | 有点小题大做啊 你说是不是 米凯拉 |
[48:13] | My name is Michael! | 我的名字叫迈克尔 |
[48:17] | And my life is a failure. | 我这辈子很失败 |
[48:21] | My wife’s left, I’m quite sure my son hates me, and I’m unemployed. | 我妻子离开了我 我很确定我儿子恨我 而且我又失业了 |
[48:27] | But I’d rather all those things than be a pumped-up shit of a man like you. | 但我宁愿这样 也不愿做像你这样自以为是的烂人 |
[48:33] | You’ve been a shit since you were a child. I think you’ll be a shit until you die. | 你从小就是一个烂人 你到死都依然会是一个烂人 |
[48:36] | Probably because our dad was the biggest shit of all. | 大概因为我们的爸爸是最烂的人 |
[48:39] | And you learned to bully me so he wouldn’t bully you. | 你学会了霸凌我 这样他就不会霸凌你了 |
[48:45] | And that is such a great shame. | 这太可耻了 |
[48:48] | But I am too old for it to be my problem anymore. | 但我已经一把年纪 不会再把这当作是我自己有问题 |
[48:54] | Goodbye, Peter. | 再见 彼得 |
[49:03] | He, uh… He’s… | 他… |
[49:11] | I like this bowl. | 我喜欢这个碗 |
[49:33] | Hi. I got your messages. Where is she? | 你好 我收到了你的信息 她在哪里 |
[49:35] | She’s in there. | 她在里面 |
[49:38] | That’s it, darling. | 快好了 亲爱的 |
[49:40] | I need you to give me one last big push, Jean. | 我要你最后给我用力一下 珍 |
[49:42] | – Come on. Come on. Come on. | 加油 |
[49:49] | That’s it. You’ve done it! | 行了 生出来了 |
[49:53] | -It’s a little girl! | 是一个小姑娘 |
[49:55] | I’m so sorry I was late. | 对不起 我来晚了 |
[49:57] | It’s a girl. | 是女儿 |
[49:59] | -You did it! You did it! | 生下来了 |
[50:03] | She’s so tiny. | 她好小 |
[50:05] | So tiny. | 好小 |
[50:08] | -You did so good. | 你太厉害了 |
[50:13] | -I feel strange. -What? | -我感觉好奇怪 -什么 |
[50:16] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[50:17] | What? Something’s wrong. | 什么 不对劲 |
[50:22] | What’s happening here? What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[50:25] | Can you please step outside? | 麻烦你出去一下 |
[50:47] | Thank you so much, Maeve. | 太谢谢你了 梅芙 |
[50:49] | Come here. | 来 |
[50:53] | Will you stay again tonight? | 你今晚可以继续住在这里吗 |
[50:55] | You’ve had a really shitty day. | 你今天过得太不容易了 |
[50:59] | Yeah, that would be nice. I’m just gonna say goodbye to my friend. | 好的 今晚住这里挺好 我去和朋友说一声再见 |
[51:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[51:07] | Maeve, I know you don’t like emotional shit, | 梅芙 我知道你不喜欢瞎感动 |
[51:10] | but I’ve been thinking about how you don’t really have a proper mum, | 但我在想 你确实没有一个像样的妈妈 |
[51:15] | and I wanted you to know that even though my mum has money, | 我希望你知道 虽然我妈有钱 |
[51:19] | she’s also crap sometimes too. | 但她有时候也挺烂的 |
[51:21] | So I was thinking that maybe we could be each other’s mums. | 所以我在想 也许我们可以互相当对方的妈妈 |
[51:30] | Thanks, Mum. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[51:32] | You’re welcome, Mum. | 不客气 妈妈 |
[51:45] | -Hi, Maureen. -Hi. | -你好 莫琳 -你好 |
[51:47] | I made a salad. I thought you and Adam might like it. | 我做了拉沙 我想着你和亚当也许会喜欢 |
[51:53] | Actually, that’s not true. I just wanted to see you. | 其实这是假话 我只是想见你 |
[51:57] | And I just wanted to say | 我想说 |
[51:59] | that I know I was hard to live with, | 我知道以前和我一起生活很不容易 |
[52:02] | that I’m rigid, and I’m uptight. | 我又古板 又拘谨 |
[52:05] | I don’t know how to be spontaneous or anything close to happy. | 我不懂如何随性 也完全不懂如何快乐 |
[52:09] | But I do want to change. | 但我想要改变 |
[52:11] | I want to try to be the man that you want. | 我想要努力成为你想要的男人 |
[52:15] | Do you think we could talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[52:19] | I don’t want to talk. | 我不想谈 |
[52:51] | 埃里克 请和我说话 好吗 | |
[53:33] | Hi. Oh, it’s me again. | 你好 又是我 |
[53:36] | Is Maeve here? | 梅芙在吗 |
[53:37] | Yeah. Yeah, she’s in the back garden. | 在 她在后花园 |
[53:46] | Hey. | 哎 |
[53:48] | Hi! What are you doing here? | 你好 你怎么来了 |
[53:50] | I, uh, I needed to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[53:54] | What’s… what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[53:59] | It was never about the clinic. | 诊所从来就不是关键 |
[54:01] | I did the clinic to be close to you. | 我开诊所是为了接近你 |
[54:04] | And then you made me realize I’m good at something, | 然后你使我发现我有自己擅长的事 |
[54:08] | and I like helping people. | 我喜欢帮助别人 |
[54:11] | And I thought you ignored my message, and it crushed my heart. | 我以为你无视我的留言 这让我心都碎了 |
[54:14] | I stopped doing the clinic because it reminded me of you. It sucked. | 我把诊所停了 因为诊所让我想起你 这非常难受 |
[54:19] | ‘Cause I wanna help people. | 因为我想帮助别人 |
[54:22] | I know this is only about money for you, but let’s just be a team again, please? | 我知道 对你来说 这只是为了钱 但我们再组成一队吧 好吗 求你了 |
[54:28] | If I can’t be with you romantically, I still wanna see you every day. | 就算不能和你谈恋爱 我还是希望每天见到你 |
[54:32] | Nothing feels right when you’re not around. | 你不在身边 什么都感觉不对劲 |
[54:35] | It wasn’t just about the money for me. | 我并不只是为了钱 |
[54:39] | I wanted to be close to you too. | 也是为了接近你 |