时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:45] | Be quiet. | 别出声 |
[02:48] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[02:51] | Get up. | 快起来 |
[02:53] | Get up. | 起来 |
[02:55] | It’s 1:00 a.m. | 现在是凌晨1点 |
[02:56] | Come on. Hop to it. | 来 快点 |
[03:08] | Carl’s awake. | 卡尔起来了 |
[03:09] | I’ll get Debbie. | 我去叫黛比 |
[03:20] | Come on. | 快下来 |
[03:23] | Is that our Halloween candy? | 那是我们万圣节讨来的糖果吗 |
[03:24] | Who wants Candy Corn? | 谁想吃玉米糖 |
[03:25] | Me. | 我 |
[03:26] | Movie night. | 电影狂欢夜 |
[03:27] | We have school in the morning. | 我们早上还有课呢 |
[03:29] | – Paranormal Activity 3. – Right? | -《鬼影实录3》 -棒吧 |
[03:31] | My buddy Edgar shot this at the AMC. | 我哥们儿埃德加在影院偷录的 |
[03:38] | Why is the camera so shaky? | 镜头怎么晃得这么厉害 |
[03:41] | Edgar’s got palsy. | 埃德加有点残疾 |
[03:43] | It’s rated “R”. | 是”限”制级的啊 |
[03:44] | For “Really fucking scary”. | 是肾上”腺”素飙升级的 |
[03:46] | So sit there and learn. | 坐稳了 好好看 |
[03:47] | I’m gonna get Fiona. | 我去叫菲奥娜 |
[03:49] | She wouldn’t like this movie. | 她肯定不爱看 |
[03:50] | This is gonna be our little secret. | 这是属于我们的小秘密 |
[03:59] | Die. | 死了 |
[04:01] | Don’t go there. | 别去那边 |
[04:14] | I’d trade my left nut for one more hour of sleep. | 我愿意用左睾丸换取一小时睡眠 |
[04:17] | You’re gonna be late for school. | 你就要迟到了 |
[04:19] | I hope you’re hungry– | 我希望你们都饿了 |
[04:20] | most important meal of the day. | 好好享受一天中最重要的一餐吧 |
[04:23] | Carl, sit. | 卡尔 坐下 |
[04:25] | House could use a spring clean. | 我们给房子来次春季大扫除吧 |
[04:27] | It’s November. | 现在是11月 |
[04:28] | It’s like Dawn of the Dead in here. | 怎么都一副活死人的样子 |
[04:30] | What’s with you guys? | 你们这是怎么了 |
[04:31] | Debbie, can you get your father up? | 黛比 去把你老爸叫醒好吗 |
[04:33] | He’s out in the alley by the Chopiaks’ garbage cans. | 他在查皮克餐馆垃圾箱旁的小巷子里 |
[04:35] | Help him to bed. | 把他弄上床 |
[04:37] | Ian left for work early. | 伊恩很早就出门上班去了 |
[04:39] | Did you hear, | 你听说了吗 |
[04:40] | I kicked Terry Milkovich’s ass? | 我把特里·米尔科维奇修理了一顿 |
[04:41] | Not the first time someone’s come in here fists first. | 他又不是第一个冲进来就揍人的人 |
[04:44] | Why don’t you go for a run? | 你怎么不去跑步呢 |
[04:45] | When’s the last time you did that? | 你上一次跑步是什么时候了 |
[04:47] | Got too much to do. | 手里活太多 |
[04:48] | Like? | 比如呢 |
[04:48] | Uh, make lunches, | 准备午饭 |
[04:50] | get Liam dressed, take him for his checkup. | 给利亚姆穿衣服 然后带他检查身体 |
[04:52] | Made lunches already. | 午饭我已经做好了 |
[04:54] | I’m here. | 我回来了 |
[04:55] | Doesn’t all have to fall on you. | 你无需再事必躬亲 |
[04:57] | I’m doing better, I promise. | 我已经好多了 我保证 |
[04:59] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[05:01] | Carl Gallagher. | 卡尔·加拉格 |
[05:04] | Okay, if you’re not going to eat, | 好吧 你不吃东西的话 |
[05:06] | I want your teeth brushed in two minutes. | 就去刷牙吧 两分钟内搞定 |
[05:08] | Come on, wear this. | 来 把这个穿上 |
[05:09] | – You Febreze it first? – Washed it last night. | -你喷了除臭剂吗 -昨晚刚洗的 |
[05:13] | Why don’t you go for a run? | 你怎么不去跑步呢 |
[05:15] | I remember when you used to run six miles before school every morning. | 我记得你以前每天上学前都要跑上6英里 |
[05:22] | She did. | 是真的 |
[05:23] | Steve, is Lip okay? | 史蒂夫 利普还好吗 |
[05:24] | Got great news. Can I come over? | 我有个好消息 能来找你吗 |
[05:26] | No. | 不行 |
[05:27] | I’m right outside the house. | 我就在你家门外 |
[05:29] | Of course you are. | 想必也是 |
[05:34] | My wife is in love with another guy. | 我妻子爱着别的男人 |
[05:37] | – Congratulations? – Marco. | -要说恭喜吗 -是马科 |
[05:40] | I’m importing him to the States, I’m gonna surprise her. | 我要把他偷渡到美国来 给她一个惊喜 |
[05:42] | Yeah, what’s her dad got to say about it? | 你岳父大人会怎么说 |
[05:44] | Nothing can stand in the way of true love. | 没有什么能够阻止真爱 |
[05:46] | He finds out, you’re going to be Hoffad. | 如果被他发现 你就完蛋了 |
[05:47] | He’ll remain blissfully in the dark down in Rio. | 他会继续窝在里约乐享天年 |
[05:51] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[05:51] | – Cause we got nothing else to work out. – Like what? | -难道我们之间没别的问题了吗 -比如呢 |
[05:53] | Like you still being married and harboring my brother? | 比如你依然是已婚状态 且窝藏我弟弟 |
[05:56] | He’s a truant, not a terrorist. | 他只是逃学 又不是恐怖分子 |
[05:57] | Come on, Dad. | 撑着点 老爸 |
[05:58] | Morning, Debs. | 早安 小黛 |
[06:00] | Bring any coffee? | 买咖啡了吗 |
[06:01] | – Hmm, sorry. – Step up. | -抱歉 没有 -上楼梯 |
[06:07] | Wife’s boyfriend ain’t here yet. | 你老婆的小男友还没到呢 |
[06:09] | So when he gets in, so do I? | 那如果他来了 我就可以跟你复合 |
[06:13] | Deal. | 说定了 |
[06:14] | Don’t make plans tonight. | 今晚别做安排 |
[06:15] | I’m picking him up right now. | 我现在就去接他 |
[06:17] | I never said “Deal.” | 我可没答应 |
[06:28] | All right, Mandy, third try. | 好了曼迪 这是第三次通留言了 |
[06:30] | Look, I’m really bad at taking hints, | 听着 我真的很不擅长读懂暗示 |
[06:32] | so I’ll hit double digits if you don’t call me back. | 你不回我的话 我就一直打 |
[06:34] | Look, I need you to get your dad to back off. | 听着 你真得帮我劝你爸停手 |
[06:55] | Coming! | 来了 |
[07:02] | Package. | 你的包裹 |
[07:03] | Signed for it. | 我替你签收了 |
[07:06] | Y-you don’t have to get my mail. | 你不必替我做这些的 |
[07:10] | It-it’s the body pillow. | 是长抱枕 |
[07:12] | I-I-I ordered it for Karen. | 我给凯伦买的 |
[07:17] | Butane? | 丁烷味 |
[07:18] | Creme brulee father Pete’s bringing a guest over. | 我在做焦糖布丁 皮特神父要带客人来 |
[07:22] | Hospice? | 临终关怀吗 |
[07:23] | Poor guy’s been living in the church basement. | 可怜的小伙 一直住在教堂的地下室 |
[07:28] | You, uh… need a hand bringing the bed down? | 用不用 我帮你把床搬下来 |
[07:33] | No, no, no. I can, I can do it. | 不不不 我自己来就行 |
[07:36] | I can help. | 我可以帮你 |
[07:38] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不用 真的不用 |
[08:05] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[08:07] | Hey, the skinheads again? | 又是那个秃瓢干的吗 |
[08:10] | Mandy’s dad heard the news. | 曼迪的老爸发现了 |
[08:12] | You and Mickey? | 你和米奇吗 |
[08:14] | Mandy– pregnant. | 曼迪 她怀孕了 |
[08:21] | Well, congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[08:22] | I didn’t know you switched teams. | 我不知道你换口味了 |
[08:23] | Or was it just a late night– | 还是当时天太黑 |
[08:25] | stuck it in the wrong Milkovich? | 你插错人了 |
[08:26] | He told Linda he’s gonna put my feet in that meat slicer, | 他跟琳达说要把我的脚塞进绞肉机 |
[08:29] | work his way up. | 从脚碎到头 |
[08:30] | Linda call the cops? | 琳达报警了吗 |
[08:31] | Think she wants the place firebombed? | 她可不想引火上身 |
[08:35] | Mandy say whose it is? | 曼迪说是谁的种了吗 |
[08:38] | Won’t call me back. | 她不回我电话 |
[08:42] | Try checking the school. | 去学校看看吧 |
[08:44] | Yeah, Linda assured me that if I leave the place how it is, | 琳达警告我不把这里恢复原样的话 |
[08:46] | then I’m gonna be out of a job, | 就滚蛋走人 |
[08:48] | and anyway, she’s not going to be there. | 再说了 她也不会去上学的 |
[08:49] | She usually goes into hiding until her dad cools off. | 她一般都躲着 等她老爸消气才出现 |
[08:51] | Spider hole in Tikrit? | 躲在提克里特的狙击洞吗[伊拉克城市] |
[08:54] | Relatives on South Justine. | 在南贾丝廷的亲戚家 |
[08:56] | Went by, but… | 我去过 |
[08:57] | her aunt wouldn’t let me in. | 可是她姑姑不让我进门 |
[08:58] | How’s the homeless shelter? | 你那个避风港怎么样 |
[09:00] | On the 14th floor of the Ritz, so not bad. | 在里兹饭店14层 还不赖 |
[09:03] | Staying with Steve. | 和史蒂夫一起 |
[09:05] | Great view. | 风景超好 |
[09:05] | Skyline? | 天际线豪车吗 |
[09:07] | That, too. | 那个也很棒 |
[09:08] | Ah, right, Steve’s wife. | 噢 史蒂夫的老婆 |
[09:12] | Surprised you can still lift that arm. | 你那只胳膊打飞机打得竟然还能抬起来 |
[09:14] | That’s gonna come out of my pay. | 那钱得从我工资里扣 |
[09:16] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[09:19] | Got to go meet Steve. | 我得去找史蒂夫了 |
[09:21] | Try not to knock up | 我不在的时候 |
[09:22] | any more chicks while I’m gone, all right? | 别再搞大女人的肚子了 成吗 |
[09:28] | Steve’s flying in the wife’s boyfriend? | 史蒂夫要把他老婆的男友运过来 |
[09:30] | Can’t say he hasn’t been working his elfin ass off, | 不得不说 他真是挖空了心思 |
[09:33] | trying to win you back. | 要赢回你芳心 |
[09:34] | Holy shit, bury the lead. | 我靠 别转移重点 |
[09:36] | Something you want to tell me? | 你有什么事要坦白交代一下吧 |
[09:37] | My morning ritual– | 我的晨间惯例 |
[09:39] | get mounted by Kev, pee on a stick. | 跟小凯滚床单 然后验孕 |
[09:40] | He won’t leave for work without it. | 我不验他就不去上班 |
[09:42] | – Weeks now. – Jesus, these things are expensive. | -好几周了 -天啊 这玩意很贵的 |
[09:44] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[09:45] | Thought anything involving his dick and my honeypot | 原以为他贡献鸡巴 我贡献蜜洞 |
[09:47] | would be the easy part. | 就简简单单无烦恼 |
[09:48] | You worried? | 你担心吗 |
[09:50] | Thought Kev had defective balls, | 我还以为小凯那鸡巴有毛病呢 |
[09:52] | but he got it checked out. | 不过他检查完说没事 |
[09:54] | Little swimmers could qualify for the Junior Olympics. | 他的小蝌蚪精神得能参加精子奥运会 |
[09:57] | When was the last time you spread them? | 你上次检查是什么时候 |
[09:58] | For a doctor? | 让医生检查吗 |
[10:00] | Been forever. | 很久以前了 |
[10:01] | Couldn’t be me. | 不可能是我的问题 |
[10:01] | I’ve had so many abortions, | 我都打过那么多次胎了 |
[10:03] | the next one’s free. | 下次再去都该免费了 |
[10:05] | Isn’t there a neglected child that needs you somewhere? | 你不用看孩子了吗 |
[10:08] | Thinking about taking the day off. | 我想放几天假 |
[10:09] | Who’s running the asylum? | 那谁来管家 |
[10:11] | Monica. | 莫妮卡 |
[10:13] | Seems like she’s doing better. | 她看起来比以前好多了 |
[10:15] | Taking her meds? | 吃药了吗 |
[10:16] | She says so. | 她说吃了 |
[10:18] | I know it’s not gonna last, | 我知道可能不会长久 |
[10:19] | but maybe I can get a few good months before she crashes. | 不过在她搞砸前 我可以轻松几个月 |
[10:22] | You should go see Meg. | 你应该去见下梅格 |
[10:24] | Down at the club? | 夜店那个 |
[10:25] | Didn’t she say she had something for you– a regular job? | 她不是说能给你份稳定的工作吗 |
[10:31] | That lady doctor still at the clinic– Sausage Fingers? | 那个手指像香肠的医生还在诊所吗 |
[10:40] | Liam, | 利亚姆 |
[10:41] | you did such a great job with your… shot. | 乖宝宝 尿得妥妥的 |
[10:45] | What did I promise? | 妈妈答应你什么啦 |
[10:46] | Brave boys get a sucker. | 小勇士有糖果吃 |
[10:52] | Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[10:53] | I’m back! | 我回来了 |
[10:55] | You up? | 你起了吗 |
[10:56] | How about pancakes? | 来点烤饼怎么样 |
[10:58] | Hungry? | 你饿不饿 |
[11:08] | “Squirrel Fund”? | 过冬基金 |
[11:34] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[11:35] | I don’t give a shit what you make for breakfast. | 我不在乎你早餐做什么 |
[11:40] | What the fuck, Monica! | 搞什么啊 莫妮卡 |
[11:42] | What? Where the hell did you get all that? | 怎么回事 你从哪弄来的 |
[11:46] | I found it. | 我找到的 |
[11:47] | Thinking we could pay a visit to Raoul. | 我们去找拉乌尔吧 |
[11:50] | Snort or swallow? | 用吸的还是用咽的 |
[11:52] | Both! | 都来 |
[11:58] | 9 4 3 8 Oh, nine, four, three, eight… | |
[11:59] | So, when was Marco supposed to arrive? | 马科应该什么时候到 |
[12:01] | Should be here by now. | 应该已经到了 |
[12:02] | 94384… 416 Oh, nine, four, three, eight, four… four, one, six. | |
[12:05] | There’s got to be an easier way to smuggle him in. | 偷渡应该有更简单的法子吧 |
[12:07] | A billion Chinese can’t be wrong. | 十亿中国人都用的法子肯定是好法子 |
[12:10] | Man, how long is this gonna take? | 哥们 还要多久 |
[12:11] | Really? Is there somewhere you need to be? | 怎么 你有急事吗 |
[12:13] | Yeah, Ian’s in some trouble. | 是啊 伊恩有麻烦了 |
[12:14] | Here. Thought you wanted this. | 给 你需要的吧 |
[12:16] | Quickest grand you ever made. | 第一次赚钱这么容易吧 |
[12:17] | What’s that, for the phone hacking? | 就因为黑了那几部手机吗 |
[12:19] | Buyer was thrilled, said you should moonlight for the NSA. | 买家很满意 说你该去国土安全局工作 |
[12:22] | Use it as a down payment on your own place. | 拿去做你房子的首付吧 |
[12:24] | Why do that when I could | 我何必要那么麻烦 |
[12:25] | have a rich father-in-law to leech off of like you? | 像你一样找个有钱的岳父不就行了 |
[12:27] | Seriously, | 说真的 |
[12:29] | you want to be on your own, you got to start saving. | 你想要自立 就得开始存钱 |
[12:31] | Ricky, there’s no more containers in this aisle. | 瑞奇 那边已经没有集装箱了 |
[12:34] | 10,000 easy get lost at sea every year. | 每年在海上都会弄丢10000个集装箱 |
[12:37] | Well, is it possible the container could have | 有没有可能 那个集装箱 |
[12:38] | got put in a different lane? | 被放在别的地方了 |
[12:42] | Let me see that? | 让我看看 |
[12:45] | Yo, Steve, you sure these are fours? | 史蒂夫 你确定这些是”4″吗 |
[12:47] | They look like nines. | 看起来像”9″ |
[12:49] | Yo, Marco, bit of a problem. | 马科 出问题了 |
[12:51] | You want to call me back when you get this? | 收到留言给我回电 |
[13:01] | – Marco! – Marco! | -马科 -马科 |
[13:03] | Yo, Marco! | 马科 |
[13:04] | Marco! | 马科 |
[13:07] | Marco! | 马科 |
[13:08] | Marco! | 马科 |
[13:13] | Fucking Raoul. | 该死的拉乌尔 |
[13:15] | 12 hundred dollars for an ounce of coke. | 一盎司可卡因要1200块 |
[13:17] | For his shitty coke? | 就凭这烂货 |
[13:19] | It’s like Drano going up your nose. | 吸起来跟洗衣粉差不多 |
[13:20] | Offered it for $1,150 if I blew him. | 说如果我给他吹箫 就能减50块 |
[13:23] | What else… What else did you get? | 还有什么 你还买了什么 |
[13:29] | Wheels? | 来辆车怎么样 |
[13:30] | It took six security guards to kick us out of there. | 来了6个保安才把我们成功撵出去 |
[13:35] | It took three just to climb over the rail and get you | 光是爬过围栏 去把你和那斑马分开 |
[13:37] | away from that zebra. | 就用了3个人 |
[13:39] | I thought it was a unicorn. | 人家以为见到独角兽了嘛 |
[13:40] | I swear, I saw a… What were we on? | 我发誓 我看到…我们这是去哪儿 |
[13:43] | Hit me. | 让我爽一下 |
[13:44] | Oxy or… Bennie? | 来奥施康定还是大麻烟 |
[13:47] | – Bennie. – Bennie? | -大麻烟 -大麻烟 |
[13:48] | There you go. | 给你 |
[13:50] | Why anyone would go to the zoo sober | 怎么会有人清醒着上动物园 |
[13:53] | You having fun back there? | 后面好不好玩呀 |
[13:56] | Where’s the Special K? | K粉在哪 |
[13:58] | – I skipped it. – Skipped… Why? | -我没买 -没买 为什么 |
[14:00] | If I wanted to feel dead, | 如果我想体验翘辫子 |
[14:01] | I would take my meds. | 我吃自己的药就好啦 |
[14:03] | It was the one thing I asked for! | 我交待你要买的就只有那个 |
[14:05] | You selfish bitch! | 你个自私的贱人 |
[14:07] | God… | 老天 |
[14:08] | Stop the car! | 停车 |
[14:09] | You’re fucking driving! | 是你在他妈的在开车 |
[14:12] | – Get out! – No! | -下车 -不 |
[14:13] | Then I’m fucking getting out! | 那我他妈的下车总行了吧 |
[14:16] | This is just like you! | 你真是狗改不了吃屎 |
[14:17] | Excuse me for fucking sharing! | 我真他妈不该分给你任何一点 |
[14:18] | Always your conditions! | 永远只考虑自己 |
[14:20] | I had to deal with Raoul. | 是我去跟拉乌尔打交道 |
[14:21] | Oh, there it is. | 看啊 又来了 |
[14:23] | Trying to cut my nuts off. | 事事都是你说了算 |
[14:24] | No! Don’t you talk about cutting! | 不 你少给我来这套 |
[14:26] | Not my fault your parents did a number on you. | 你爸妈从小虐待你又不是我的错 |
[14:29] | Like the psychotic bitch who rised you | 好像那个把你养大的疯女人 |
[14:31] | – was Mother of the Year! – May that psychotic bitch rest in peace! | -多好一样 -那个疯女人已经入土为安了 |
[14:33] | Fuck you! | 我操你妈 |
[14:34] | Oh, yeah? Well… fuck you! | 是吗 我才要操你妈呢 |
[14:45] | Wait. Where you going? | 等等 你要去哪 |
[14:48] | Monica? | 莫妮卡 |
[14:51] | Monica?! Fuck! Christ! | 莫妮卡 我操 老天 |
[15:12] | Get the fuck back, Terry. | 快他妈的滚回去 特里 |
[15:13] | I’ve got a shotgun! | 我可端着枪呢 |
[15:15] | Not Terry. | 不是特里 |
[15:19] | Fuck you want? | 你想干什么 |
[15:22] | Hi. I’m… I’m… | 你好 我是 |
[15:23] | I’m Lip, Mandy’s friend. | 我是利普 曼迪的朋友 |
[15:25] | – Mandy ain’t here. – Oh, yeah. | -曼迪不在这 -是吗 |
[15:27] | I-I need to talk to her. | 我必须跟她谈谈 |
[15:28] | No visitors. | 她不见人 |
[15:31] | Could you just go inside and tell her it’s me? | 能麻烦你告诉她是我来了吗 |
[15:32] | Could you step back | 能麻烦你在我 |
[15:33] | before I sprayour organs all over my goddamn yard? | 打爆你肚皮前离开我家院子吗 |
[15:38] | Now, fuck off! | 快滚 |
[15:49] | Mandy? | 曼迪 |
[15:52] | Look, you got to call your dad off, all right? | 听着 你得叫你老爸停手 好吗 |
[15:54] | Get him to leave Ian alone! | 让他别再找伊恩麻烦了 |
[15:59] | Just… | 你就 |
[16:01] | tell him the truth, | 把真相告诉他吧 |
[16:03] | you know, even if it mine. | 即便说孩子是我的 |
[16:05] | If your dad needs to kill someone, | 如果你爸一定要杀个人解气 |
[16:06] | tell him he can come after me! | 叫他冲着我来吧 |
[16:16] | I thought you had kids to take care of. | 我以为你要在家看孩子呢 |
[16:18] | The situation changed. | 情况有变 |
[16:19] | Oh, I wish it had changed before I hired someone else. | 真希望是在我雇别人之前变的 |
[16:22] | Got to give them the spiel. Hey, no nips, | 得给她们来个新人培训 不准露奶子 |
[16:24] | no lips, no handies. This isn’t a strip club. | 不准吹箫打飞机 这不是脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[16:27] | You still opening that new place? | 新店还在准备开张吗 |
[16:28] | Belle Epoque. More Gucci, | 叫”美好年代” 更多高端客户 |
[16:29] | less Axe Body Spray. | 少点土包子 |
[16:31] | – Is there anything for me there? – I wish. | -有我能干的职位吗 -我也希望有 |
[16:33] | I can do more than waitress. I’ve bartended. | 我不光能当服务生还能调酒 |
[16:35] | We’re staffed up. | 员工都招满了 |
[16:36] | Completely? | 全满了吗 |
[16:37] | Just need someone to run the upper bar. | 只缺一个人来管理楼上的酒吧 |
[16:40] | Well, I can do that. | 我能干那个 |
[16:40] | Looking for someone who can promote a night. | 我需要有能力的人 |
[16:42] | Well, I’m getting my GED. | 我正在考普通教育水平测试 |
[16:45] | No one’s gonna pay 1,000 bucks for a $20 bottle of vodka | 没人愿意花1000块买20块的伏特加 |
[16:48] | unless the service is impeccable. | 除非服务完美无缺 |
[16:50] | You ever manage? Oversee inventory, budgeting? | 你干过管理 监管库存 做过预算吗 |
[16:54] | I got too much on my plate to baby-sit. | 我没有时间一点点地教你 |
[16:57] | – Sorry. – Worth a shot. | -抱歉 -值得一试的 |
[16:58] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[17:10] | Deb? Debbie? | 小黛 黛比 |
[17:13] | How was school today? | 今天在学校过得怎么样呀 |
[17:17] | Who’d you steal it from? | 你偷了哪家的车 |
[17:18] | We bought it. | 我们买的 |
[17:20] | Come on, get in! | 快上车 |
[17:22] | Now! | 快呀 |
[17:24] | Come on! | 上来 |
[17:28] | Where’s Frank? | 弗兰克呢 |
[17:30] | Do you want to go shopping? | 你想不想去购物呀 |
[17:32] | Oh, pretty girls day out! | 漂亮姑娘们要去潇洒啦 |
[17:34] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[17:36] | Come on, let’s go. | 坐好 出发咯 |
[17:38] | I got it. | 我搞得定 |
[18:07] | Fucking NAFTA! | 操你妈的墨西哥人 |
[18:12] | No. | 不行 |
[18:15] | No. No. | 不行不行 |
[18:20] | No. | 不行 |
[18:30] | Marco? | 马科 |
[18:31] | Where the fuck am I?! | 我他妈到底在什么地方 |
[18:36] | I’ve been trying to reach you. | 我一直在试着联系你 |
[18:43] | Take small breaths. | 小口呼吸 |
[18:44] | Have any idea where you are? | 听得到什么声音吗 |
[18:45] | Can you hear anything? | 知不知道自己大概在哪 |
[18:49] | I’m trying my best, Marco. | 我在尽全力找你了 马科 |
[18:51] | Okay? Ration your food, like those Chilean miners. | 好吗 像智利的被困矿工一样 省着吃粮食 |
[18:53] | Only needed a couple bites of tuna a day to survive. | 只要啃几口鲔鱼 就能撑一整天 |
[18:56] | Hey, beautiful. | 大美人 |
[18:57] | Don’t pass that one up right there. | 那件一定要买 |
[19:00] | Do a twirl. | 转一圈看看 |
[19:01] | No. | 不是 |
[19:04] | Hello. Marco? | 马科 是你吗 |
[19:11] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[19:37] | Sheila, Ruben. | 希拉 这是鲁本 |
[19:39] | Got shot by his pimp. | 被他的龟公打了一枪 |
[19:41] | Infection in his spine. | 脊椎感染了 |
[19:45] | He can’t hear you. | 他听不见 |
[19:46] | Deaf since birth. | 天生失聪 |
[19:47] | Says that’s why he started sucking a crack pipe. | 他也正是因此才染上毒瘾的 |
[19:50] | I’m proud to say | 我可以骄傲地说 |
[19:51] | young Ruben’s come to see the Lord | 年轻的鲁本皈依上帝 |
[19:52] | does not accept excuses in exchange for | 完全是出自真心 |
[19:54] | first-class transportation upstairs. | 要登上天堂的列车可没那么简单 |
[19:57] | Been clean a year now. | 他已经一年没碰毒品了 |
[19:58] | – Father, just a moment, please? – Of course. | -神父 能单独和你说两句吗 -当然 |
[20:02] | He came to us three years ago | 三年前 他在一次我们举办的 |
[20:04] | during one of our winter nights for the homeless. | 冬季流浪汉救助活动中前来求助 |
[20:07] | Hung on a lot longer than any of us expected. | 撑得比我们任何人预期的都要久 |
[20:10] | Saints be praised. | 上帝保佑 |
[20:11] | No, that wasn’t what I… | 不 我不是想说那个 |
[20:12] | We just can’t afford to keep him any longer. | 我们实在没能力再照顾他了 |
[20:14] | State cutbacks. | 州政府减少拨款了 |
[20:15] | You’ll receive $50 a day for food | 每天你会收到50美元 |
[20:17] | and whatever else he needs, but let’s just say, | 用作他的伙食及生活费 我就直说了 |
[20:20] | I’m not going to be making any surprise visits. | 我不会来做突击查访 |
[20:23] | Father, I’ve… | 神父 我… |
[20:27] | I’ve… done a terrible thing. | 我做了一件糟糕透顶的事 |
[20:30] | I don’t… recognize myself anymore. | 我都不认识我自己了 |
[20:34] | When I look in the mirror, | 当我照镜子的时候 |
[20:36] | it’s like another… | 看到的好像是 |
[20:38] | person is staring back at me, and I’m… | 另一个人在镜子里瞪着我 |
[20:40] | I’m just… | 我有点 |
[20:42] | I’m lost. | 迷失了 |
[20:46] | Your purpose in life was to build a happy family, | 你生命的使命是建立一个美满的家庭 |
[20:50] | and you achieved that. | 你已经做到了 |
[20:51] | And now, your husband’s passed, | 如今 你的丈夫离世 |
[20:53] | and your daughter’s ready to fly the nest, | 女儿也将长大成人 |
[20:55] | but you’re still needed. | 但依然有人需要你 |
[20:58] | This is your purpose now. | 这就是你现在的使命 |
[21:13] | Hi, Ruben. | 你好 鲁本 |
[21:15] | I’m Sheila. | 我是希拉 |
[21:23] | Okay, great. | 好吧 棒极了 |
[21:24] | Yeah, this will be great. | 一切都会非常好的 |
[21:52] | Hey, sweetheart, is everything okay? | 宝贝 一切都还好吗 |
[21:54] | Mandy’s dad came looking for me at school. | 曼迪的老爸来学校堵我了 |
[21:56] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[21:57] | Managed to duck out before he saw me. | 在他看到我之前开溜了 |
[22:01] | What’s with the dolls? | 这些娃娃是怎么回事 |
[22:02] | Took Debbie shopping. | 我带黛比去购物了 |
[22:03] | I missed her last birthday. | 她去年生日我错过了 |
[22:05] | And we couldn’t decide which doll to get, so we got them all! | 我们决定不了买哪个 就全买了 |
[22:08] | – I’ll get the other load. – There’s more? | -我去把另一堆拿进来 -还有啊 |
[22:11] | Didn’t have the heart to tell her, | 不忍心告诉她 |
[22:12] | I don’t play with dolls anymore. | 我已经不玩娃娃了 |
[22:14] | She practically filled the car. | 她快把整辆车都塞满了 |
[22:17] | Car? | 车 |
[22:18] | You bought a car? | 你买了辆车 |
[22:20] | How was your trigonometry midterm? | 你的三角函数期中测试成绩如何 |
[22:25] | C-minus. | C减 |
[22:29] | Great, you passed! | 棒极了 你过了 |
[22:30] | I can kiss West Point good-bye. | 我可以跟西点军校说再见了 |
[22:32] | West Point? | 西点军校 |
[22:33] | I was hoping to get in, | 我希望能被录取 |
[22:34] | not that I’ll live long enough now to go. | 不过看来我是活不到那天了 |
[22:37] | Well, if you know you want to be in the Army, | 如果你真的想参军 |
[22:39] | why are you wasting your time with school? | 为什么要在学校浪费时间呢 |
[22:41] | Join up. | 直接去 |
[22:43] | What are we waiting for? | 还等什么呢 |
[22:46] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[22:47] | Come on, let’s go. | 起来 我们走 |
[22:55] | The ship’s called the Bonita. | 那艘船名叫博妮塔 |
[22:56] | It’s based out of Mexico. | 从墨西哥开出来的 |
[22:58] | – Lip? – Yup? | -利普 -干嘛 |
[22:59] | – Focus. – I am focusing on the nude woman | -专心点 -我很专心在观赏 |
[23:01] | getting a spray tan in your bedroom. | 你卧室里做喷雾晒黑的裸女 |
[23:03] | She’s trying to lose her tan lines before Marco gets here. | 她想在马科来之前去掉晒痕 |
[23:05] | It’s a noble endeavor I fully endorse. | 我很欣赏她努力的劲头 |
[23:07] | And a complete waste of time | 如果我们找不到马科的船 |
[23:09] | if we do not track down Marco’s ship and find out where he is. | 找不到他在哪里 这就是浪费时间 |
[23:11] | He is calling me in four hours. | 4小时后他会打电话给我 |
[23:13] | I need to give him good news. | 我必须给他好消息 |
[23:16] | What, you didn’t tell her we lost him? | 什么 你还没告诉她我们跟丢了 |
[23:18] | No. | 没有 |
[23:21] | Well, it would be a shame if he didn’t make it, | 如果他没挺住是挺可惜的 |
[23:23] | but, you know, naturally, I’d step up, | 不过 你知道的 我可以站出来 |
[23:25] | be there to comfort her. | 好好安慰一下她 |
[23:26] | All right, cut the shit, Lip. | 得了 别废话 利普 |
[23:28] | I lose Marco, I lose Fiona. | 找不到马科 就挽不回菲奥娜 |
[23:30] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[23:36] | So the ship should be stopping to pick up extra cargo. | 那艘船应该会中途停下来装货 |
[23:40] | Where is it? | 船现在在哪 |
[23:41] | Be in Cleveland tonight. | 今晚会停在克利夫兰 |
[23:42] | Cleveland! Cleveland? | 克利夫兰 克利夫兰吗 |
[23:43] | Yeah, so take him to the Rock ‘n Roll Hall of Fame, | 没错 可以带他去逛逛摇滚名人堂 |
[23:45] | but now, do me a favor, get the fuck out of my way? | 先帮个小忙 别他妈的挡着我 |
[23:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:59] | Ever been outside of Chicago? | 去过芝加哥以外的地方吗 |
[24:01] | Army sent me all over the world. | 我随军去过世界各地 |
[24:03] | I ate a croissant outside the Eiffel Tower | 我在埃菲尔铁塔外吃过牛角面包 |
[24:06] | and pizza in Rome. | 在罗马吃过披萨 |
[24:08] | So the other branches are here, too, huh? | 其他部队也在这征兵吧 |
[24:10] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[24:11] | And we’ll train you, too, | 我们会训练你 |
[24:12] | so when you finish your service, | 当你服役期满 |
[24:13] | you can secure a good-paying job back home. | 你可以回来找到一份薪水不错的工作 |
[24:16] | So, what’re they playing? That looks fun. | 他们在玩什么 看起来很好玩 |
[24:19] | America’s Army 3. | “美国陆军三” |
[24:21] | We could use more bright, young men like you. | 我们正需要像你一样聪明的年轻人 |
[24:24] | How soon can I ship out? | 我什么时候能出发 |
[24:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:27] | So, U.S. Citizen, right? | 是美国公民吧 |
[24:29] | Ever been convicted of a crime? | 有犯罪记录吗 |
[24:31] | Uh, no, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[24:32] | What year you graduate? | 什么时候毕业的 |
[24:35] | I’m a junior. | 我刚读三年级 |
[24:37] | In high school? | 才读高中吗 |
[24:40] | Gonna have to come and see me when you got your diploma. | 等你高中毕业再来吧 |
[24:43] | What? | 什么 |
[24:44] | You’re turning him down? | 你要拒绝他 |
[24:45] | He needs to be a high school graduate. | 他至少要高中毕业 |
[24:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:48] | The rules, ma’am, I’m sorry. | 这是规定 女士 抱歉 |
[24:49] | Fuck the rules. Sign him up. | 去他妈的规定 让他报名 |
[24:51] | Ma’am, I’m sorry, but it’s really…. | 很抱歉女士 但规定就是规定 |
[24:52] | He wants to serve his country! | 他想要为国效力 |
[24:58] | Finish school. | 先完成学业 |
[24:59] | Let’s stay in touch. | 我们保持联系 |
[25:00] | Since when do you have to know trigonometry | 什么时候开始 一定要会三角函数 |
[25:02] | to get killed for your country? | 才能为国捐躯 |
[25:03] | You gonna send him out to do multiplication | 你是派他去做乘法 |
[25:05] | or kill towel heads? | 还是去消灭恐怖分子 |
[25:06] | All right, Mom… | 够了 妈 |
[25:07] | Geez, no wonder you can’t win a fucking war. | 天啊 怪不得你们一场狗屁战争都赢不了 |
[25:10] | All right, thanks for your time. | 好了 谢谢你 |
[25:11] | Because of shit heads like you | 多亏了你们这帮猪头 |
[25:12] | that we’re all gonna be eating egg rolls and speaking slant-eye. | 我们才只能吃蛋卷还遭人白眼 |
[25:15] | Army too chicken shit? | 陆军里都是胆小鬼 |
[25:17] | Fuck you! We’re going to the Navy. | 去你妈的 我们去报名海军 |
[25:27] | Veronica, I got 20 minutes left in my break. | 维罗妮卡 我的休息时间还剩20分钟 |
[25:32] | That should give us enough time to go three times, easy. | 足够我们搞3次还绰绰有余 |
[25:35] | I just ate. | 我刚吃过东西 |
[25:36] | Mmm, that’s okay. I’ll do all the work. | 没关系 包在我身上 |
[25:38] | Maybe later. | 晚点再说 |
[25:39] | Oh, come on, the best part about making a baby is, | 拜托 造人过程最美好的部分在于 |
[25:41] | you get to have sex while we’re doing it. | 想要宝宝 就要做爱 |
[25:43] | Not likely. | 不太可能 |
[25:45] | What’re you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[25:45] | Making a baby. | 生孩子 |
[25:47] | Baby, I told you, the ball doctor said we’re good to go. | 宝贝 我跟你说过 医生说我们可以的 |
[25:49] | Talking about me. | 我是说我有问题 |
[25:51] | Went to the clinic today. | 我今天去了趟诊所 |
[25:52] | Said me having kids– “Not likely.” | 医生说我”不太可能”有孩子 |
[25:55] | PID. | 盆腔炎 |
[25:56] | Is that bad? | 很严重吗 |
[25:58] | Bad enough. | 够严重的了 |
[26:00] | It’s gonna be okay, baby. | 宝贝 会没事的 |
[26:01] | Never really wanted them anyway. | 反正我也没真的想要孩子 |
[26:02] | What? What do you mean? | 什么 你什么意思 |
[26:04] | I like things the way they are. Why change? | 我希望保持现状 为什么要改变呢 |
[26:06] | – It’s what we wanted. – Not what I wanted. | -孩子是我们想要的 -我不想要 |
[26:08] | We talked about it. | 我们说好的 |
[26:09] | I was just telling you what you wanted to hear. | 我只是捡你想听的话说 |
[26:11] | Oh, so you were lying? | 你之前是在撒谎吗 |
[26:13] | You calling me a liar? | 你说我是骗子吗 |
[26:14] | Maybe if you lied about it. | 如果你撒谎 那就是骗子 |
[26:15] | Maybe you were too busy thinking about what you wanted. | 也许你光忙着思考自己想要什么了 |
[26:17] | Oh, so now you’re calling me selfish? | 你现在是说我自私吗 |
[26:19] | You know what, congratulations. | 好吧 恭喜你了 |
[26:21] | You just got everything you wanted all along. | 你刚得到了你一直想要的一切 |
[26:26] | Fuck, that hurt! | 真他妈的疼 |
[26:32] | All right, GED practice test next week, | 好了 普通教育水平模拟测试下周进行 |
[26:35] | and remember knives count as weapons, so please leave them at home. | 记住 小刀也算武器 别带到考场去 |
[26:39] | I’m looking at you, Miguel and Shontasia. | 说的就是你们 米格尔和尚特莎 |
[26:42] | Who? Me? | 谁 我吗 |
[26:45] | Hi. Fiona Gallagher. | 嗨 我是菲奥娜·加拉格 |
[26:48] | Wondering if there’s anything more I should be doing. | 想问一下我还需要准备些什么 |
[26:51] | Only the second class. | 第二节课务必上 |
[26:53] | Anything I could be studying at home? | 有什么可以在家自学的吗 |
[26:56] | Why’d you drop out of high school? | 你高中为什么退学 |
[26:58] | I didn’t have time. | 我没时间读 |
[27:00] | Family thing. | 家庭原因 |
[27:02] | What are you going to do with your GED? | 你拿到文凭后有什么打算 |
[27:04] | I was tossing around the idea | 我以前犹豫过想从事 |
[27:05] | of club restaurant managment, | 俱乐部餐厅的管理工作 |
[27:07] | but I found out I’m under qualified. | 但我发现自己学历不够 |
[27:09] | I’m afraid the GED only takes you so far nowadays. | 恐怕这个文凭帮不到你 |
[27:12] | Didn’t mention that in your opening remarks. | 你的开场白里可没这么说 |
[27:14] | They encourage us not to. | 培训班不希望我们说这些 |
[27:17] | Guess I need to aim a little lower. | 看来我要把目标放低一点 |
[27:18] | Massage therapist? | 做个按摩师 |
[27:20] | You’re here because there’s a gap in your education, | 你来这里是因为你没有文凭 |
[27:23] | not your intelligence. | 而不是因为你的智力有问题 |
[27:25] | You live near Daley College? | 你住在戴利学院附近吗 |
[27:27] | The JC? | 那个初级学院 |
[27:28] | They offer a range of business courses. | 他们提供一系列商业课程 |
[27:30] | They have scholarships, financial aid. | 也提供奖学金和助学金 |
[27:31] | You can take classes while holding down a full-time job. | 你可以一边保持全职工作一边上课 |
[27:34] | You have the time now? | 你现在有时间了吗 |
[27:37] | I might, yeah. | 可能有 |
[27:39] | Don’t have to aim low. | 不要放低目标 |
[27:50] | You’re only my second patient. | 你是我的第二位病人 |
[27:53] | My first one died. | 我的第一位病人死了 |
[27:54] | So, one for one. | 所以 一比一 |
[27:59] | Do you, um… | 你 |
[28:02] | Do you want me to… | 你想不想让我 |
[28:04] | to… end your suffering? | 终结你的痛苦 |
[28:11] | You want me to… | 你想让我 |
[28:16] | You just say the word, and I’ll… | 你只要说一声 我就会 |
[28:23] | Yes? Was that a yes? | 你愿意 你是说愿意吗 |
[28:25] | Yeah, it was just hard to hear. | 我很难听得懂 |
[28:27] | Maybe if you plug the hole with your finger? | 也许你用手指堵住那个洞会好一些 |
[28:32] | Okay, bit of a whistle. | 好吧 来声口哨也行 |
[28:33] | Maybe try the thumb. | 用大拇指试试 |
[28:37] | Hungry? | 你饿了 |
[28:38] | Oh, yes! | 对了 |
[28:40] | I have something special. | 我准备了些特别的食物 |
[28:42] | Yes, you just wait right there. | 在这儿稍等一下 |
[28:48] | Look what I have. | 看看我准备了什么 |
[28:49] | Creme brulee. | 焦糖布丁 |
[28:52] | Would you like some? | 想吃点吗 |
[28:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:57] | Let’s see. | 我想想 |
[28:58] | If I put this in your mouth, | 如果我把它喂进你嘴里 |
[29:00] | is it just gonna spill out that hole? | 是不是会直接从那个洞里流出来 |
[29:06] | Monica! | 莫妮卡 |
[29:08] | I’m in here. | 我在这儿 |
[29:11] | I’m replacing the shelf paper. | 我在换壁橱里的纸 |
[29:13] | It’s gonna look great in here. | 换完了一定会很漂亮的 |
[29:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:17] | Want to apologize? | 你要道歉吗 |
[29:19] | For what? | 道什么歉 |
[29:20] | For leaving me in fucking Indiana somewhere! | 你把我丢在印第安纳某个操蛋的地方 |
[29:23] | I should’ve hit you with the car. | 我真应该直接把你撞飞 |
[29:25] | Walked ten, fifteen miles. | 我走了十几英里 |
[29:27] | You must be tired. | 你一定累坏了 |
[29:28] | Froze my ass off. | 屁股都快冻掉了 |
[29:32] | How about a bath? | 洗个澡怎么样 |
[29:35] | I’ll run you a bath. | 我帮你洗个澡 |
[29:36] | And then after, we can do what we do best. | 之后 可以做我们最擅长的事情 |
[29:41] | We don’t have an eight ball. | 又没有可卡因 |
[29:43] | Not that. | 不是嗑药 |
[29:44] | Sex? | 做爱 |
[29:45] | A kid. | 生孩子 |
[29:47] | Oh, Frank. Let’s do it. | 弗兰克 要个孩子吧 |
[29:49] | Who are we to deny the world | 我们怎么能拒绝 |
[29:52] | another shining Gallagher star? | 另一颗加拉格新星来到这个世界呢 |
[29:57] | We had one kid on coke. Debbie. | 黛比是我们吸可卡因之后怀上的 |
[29:59] | It was Carl. | 是卡尔 |
[30:00] | No, Carl was E. | 不是 卡尔是吃摇头丸时怀的 |
[30:01] | Thought Liam was E. | 我还以为那是利亚姆 |
[30:02] | Liam was acid. | 利亚姆是吃迷幻药那回 |
[30:03] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[30:05] | Christmas Eve, | 平安夜 |
[30:06] | I got it from that bail-bond guy? | 我从那个担保人手里搞来的 |
[30:08] | We had our own rave. | 我们好好疯了一场 |
[30:10] | Till the kids came downstairs | 直到孩子们下楼 |
[30:11] | asking for fucking gifts. | 要什么狗屁圣诞礼物 |
[30:13] | But we’ve never made a little rug rat on GHB. | 我们从没在吃液体迷幻药时怀过孩子 |
[30:21] | Yeah, let’s do it. | 来怀一个吧 |
[30:24] | Not in my room. | 别去我房间搞 |
[30:27] | Need to get shit-faced, don’t want to do it alone. | 我需要烂醉一场 不想一个人喝 |
[30:29] | I’ll pour, you talk. | 我去倒酒 你开始说吧 |
[30:30] | I’ll get the cups. | 我去拿杯子 |
[30:33] | What do you want? | 什么事 |
[30:34] | I have to cancel our date. | 我得取消我们的约会 |
[30:36] | – What date? – I’m sorry. | -什么约会 -我很抱歉 |
[30:37] | Just keep tomorrow night free, okay? | 你只要把明天空出来就行了 好吗 |
[30:38] | I-I got to go. | 先挂了 |
[30:40] | You find the ship? | 你找到那艘船了吗 |
[30:41] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[30:44] | There’s nothing on it. | 这船上什么都没有啊 |
[30:45] | I guess they unloaded it already. | 估计他们已经卸货了吧 |
[30:47] | Where are the containers? | 那船上的集装箱在哪 |
[30:49] | How the fuck should I know? | 我他妈怎么会知道 |
[31:05] | Fuck. | 操 |
[31:09] | Easy. Fuck. | 淡定 操 |
[31:14] | Is that Linda’s? | 那是琳达的枪吗 |
[31:16] | It already shot one Milkovich. | 这枪已经射过一个米尔科维奇了 |
[31:17] | Look, I think I got a way we can get rid of Mandy’s dad. | 我觉得我找到摆脱曼迪老爸的办法了 |
[31:20] | Don’t even have to fire a bullet. | 不费一枪一弹 |
[31:23] | He’s on parole, right? | 他还在假释期对吗 |
[31:24] | Kidnapping and grand theft auto. | 绑架罪和偷盗汽车罪都还在身 |
[31:26] | All right, so what do you think the cops would do | 你觉得如果警察在他屋里发现 |
[31:27] | if they found one of those in his house? | 违法枪支的话会怎么做呢 |
[31:30] | Linda will know if we took it. | 如果我们拿走这枪 琳达会发现的 |
[31:31] | Grammy’s 9mm? | 奶奶那把如何 |
[31:34] | He could get six years. | 他会被判6年 |
[31:35] | Yeah, or life. | 没错 甚至终身监禁 |
[31:36] | Serial numbers aren’t scratched off. | 枪上的序列号可是去不掉的 |
[31:39] | Gun’s bound to have racked up a body count. | 那把枪还有案底 |
[31:41] | All we have to do is plant it. | 我们只要栽赃给他就行了 |
[31:43] | I got nothing to lose. | 反正我也没什么好怕的了 |
[31:44] | Bombed the trig midterm. | 三角函数期中考得一塌糊涂 |
[31:46] | How bad? | 有多糟糕 |
[31:48] | I tried to enlist. | 我本来想应征入伍的 |
[31:49] | – What? – Monica took me. | -什么 -莫妮卡带我去的 |
[31:51] | Figured Mandy’s dad couldn’t kill me in Kabul. | 曼迪她爸总不能冲到喀布尔去把我杀了吧 |
[31:53] | Yeah, well, there’s plenty of fucking Muslims who could. | 是啊 但你可能死在一堆穆斯林手上 |
[31:55] | Well, they all turned me down. | 可惜部队都不收我 |
[31:57] | The Army, the Navy, Marines, Air Force. | 陆军 海军 海军陆战队 空军 |
[32:00] | Still got the Coast Guard. | 不是还有海岸警卫队嘛 |
[32:02] | It’s my fucking funeral. | 我他妈完蛋了 |
[32:05] | Look, just… lay low until tomorrow morning, okay? | 不管怎样 在明早前继续保持低调 好吗 |
[32:12] | Don’t forget the gun. | 记得把枪带上 |
[32:20] | On top of managing the upstairs bar, | 除了能管理楼上的酒吧 |
[32:22] | I could’ve gotten my own night to promote. | 我还能自己想些点子来策划推广 |
[32:23] | Why are we talking about a job you didn’t get? | 我们干嘛要谈论一个你还没得到的工作呢 |
[32:25] | I really wanted it. | 我真的很想得到那工作 |
[32:26] | Don’t spend time thinking about things you can’t have. | 别费时间去想那些你无法得到的东西 |
[32:31] | Doctor didn’t say it was impossible. | 医生又没说一点怀孕的希望都没有 |
[32:33] | Close to it. | 几乎没有 |
[32:34] | Since when do you take no for an answer? | 从什么时候起你也开始认命了 |
[32:37] | Since when do you? | 你不也一样吗 |
[32:42] | *How can I just let you walk away?* | *我怎能就这样让你转身离开* |
[32:45] | *Just let you leave without a trace* | *让你这样悄无声息地离开* |
[32:49] | *When I stand here taking every breath* | *当我静静站在这黑夜里* |
[32:53] | *With you, ooh* | *与你一起共同呼吸* |
[32:57] | Sheila, you’re the only one who really knew me at all. | 希拉 你是这世上唯一一个懂我的人 |
[33:08] | Wake up, baby, come on, | 快起床 宝贝 快起来 |
[33:10] | Mommy needs your help. | 妈妈需要你的帮助 |
[33:11] | Where is Ian? | 伊恩在那儿 |
[33:12] | Come on, it’s going to be fun. | 快来嘛 很好玩的 |
[33:16] | Debbie, don’t forget your father. | 黛比 别忘了叫上你爸爸 |
[33:26] | Thanks for letting me talk your ear off last night, Fi. | 多谢你昨天听我唠叨了一晚上 小菲 |
[33:29] | I’ll tell her when she gets back. | 等她回来了我会转达的 |
[33:31] | Where the hell did she go this early? | 她一大早的死哪儿去了 |
[34:12] | Hey, he’s still in there. | 嘿 他还没出来 |
[34:14] | – They leave a key anywhere? – Door’s unlocked. | -有没有留备用钥匙 -门从来不锁 |
[34:16] | – Who would be crazy enough to break in? – Right. | -谁敢闯进他们家 -那倒是 |
[34:19] | You bring Grammy’s gun? | 奶奶的枪拿来了吗 |
[34:24] | Remember to wipe your prints off. | 记得把指纹擦掉 |
[34:26] | There he is. | 他出来了 |
[34:43] | Where should we plant it? | 把枪放哪儿好 |
[34:45] | Maybe beside all the others. | 就跟这一堆放在一起好了 |
[34:49] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[34:52] | It’s like bringing a joint to a crack house. | 就像烂房子上再砸个洞一样 |
[35:04] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[35:30] | – Gonna fucking waste your Peter Pan ass. – Put it down. | -我要一枪打爆你的小屁股 -放下枪 |
[35:34] | What the fuck you doing? | 你他妈要干嘛 |
[35:34] | – Let him go. – The little shit broke in. | -放他走 -是这个小杂种先闯进来的 |
[35:37] | – Wait, he’s not the dad. – He knows. | -等等 那不是他的孩子 -他知道 |
[35:39] | The fuck I do. | 我他妈的当然知道 |
[35:40] | I told you whose it is. | 我已经告诉你是谁的孩子的了 |
[35:42] | Let him go, Dad. This is between us. | 放他走 爸 这是我们俩之间的事 |
[35:54] | Your dad? | 孩子是你爸的 |
[35:56] | Another word and I’ll blow your brains all over the fucking linoleum. | 再多说一个字 我就把你的脑袋给爆了 |
[36:10] | What are you doing down here? | 你怎么睡在这儿 |
[36:11] | I didn’t want to sleep in our bed without you. | 我不想一个人孤零零地躺在我们床上 |
[36:14] | Your eyes are red. | 你眼睛都红了 |
[36:16] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[36:18] | You? | 你呢 |
[36:21] | – I’ll go first. – No, me. | -我先说 -不 我先说 |
[36:24] | I called you a liar. | 我说你是骗子 |
[36:25] | Only ’cause I am. | 因为我的确是 |
[36:27] | Said I didn’t want kids. | 我说我不想要孩子 |
[36:29] | I did. | 其实我想 |
[36:36] | You know, there are lots of kids who need a home. | 其实 世上还有很多无家可归的孩子呢 |
[36:39] | Fucked up foster kids like me? | 像我这样搞得一塌糊涂的孤儿吗 |
[36:42] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[36:43] | We could build up our own army | 我们可以自己组建一支自己的军队 |
[36:44] | like Wesley Snipes, | 就像韦斯利·斯奈普斯 |
[36:45] | take over the neighborhood. | 占领整个街区 |
[36:50] | You know, no one said that we have to stop trying. | 其实 没人说我们要放弃尝试 |
[36:57] | Come here. | 快过来 |
[37:05] | I am going to slit your throat with a motherfucking can opener! | 我他妈要用开罐器 把你的喉咙撕烂 |
[37:09] | I have no food. | 我没东西吃 |
[37:10] | My fucking phone is dying, man. | 该死的手机也快没电了 |
[37:12] | I am trying to find you! | 我在尽一切努力找你 |
[37:14] | Estefania, please! | 艾斯特法尼娅 安静点 |
[37:16] | You were on your way to a Costco | 你在一辆去乔治亚州超市的车上 |
[37:18] | in Georgia but got re-routed. | 可是车子突然改路线了 |
[37:19] | I don’t care, man, don’t fucking care. | 我不管 我他妈才不管 |
[37:21] | Listen, I just finish an hour conversation with my brother, | 你听着 我刚刚跟我哥聊了一个小时 |
[37:25] | and he’s dead 12 years. | 可是我哥已经死了12年了! |
[37:27] | Get me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[37:28] | Will you give it a rest?! | 你就不能闭嘴吗 |
[37:31] | Hello? | 喂 |
[37:35] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[37:38] | You– dead man. | 你 死定了 |
[37:46] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[37:49] | What does it look like? I’m steam-cleaning the rug. | 你说呢 我在清洗地毯 |
[37:52] | I rented it from Jewel-Osco. | 我从商店租的 |
[37:54] | When’s the last time you think this has been cleaned? | 你们都多久没清洗过了 |
[37:57] | How many miles did you run? | 你跑了几公里 |
[38:01] | Uh, four. | 4公里 |
[38:02] | You’ll be up to six in no time. | 很快你就能每天跑6公里了 |
[38:04] | Yeah, take a shower while there’s still hot water. | 趁还有热水快去冲个澡吧 |
[38:08] | Hey, Carl. | 嘿 卡尔 |
[38:12] | Carl? | 卡尔 |
[38:15] | Hey, just want a second with Mandy, okay? | 嘿 让我跟曼迪单独说几句 好吗 |
[38:17] | Will you need this? | 要这个吗 |
[38:24] | – I’ll see you later. -Ok. | -待会儿见 -好的 |
[38:33] | So… | 你 |
[38:37] | When’d you get home? | 什么时候回来的 |
[38:38] | Last night. | 昨天晚上 |
[38:42] | He drinks and mistakes me for Mom. | 他喝醉了 然后把我当成了我妈 |
[38:45] | Only once in a while. | 他偶尔会这样 |
[38:47] | Not like it’s a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[38:50] | Watch the fucking look on your face. | 你看你 一副蛋疼的表情 |
[38:52] | A Gallagher looking down on me– I don’t think so. | 什么时候轮到加拉格家的人来鄙视我了 |
[38:57] | Why’d he think it was me? | 为什么他以为孩子是我的 |
[38:59] | He blacks out… forgets. | 他昏过去了 忘记了 |
[39:04] | Lip better keep his mouth shut. | 利普最好不要到处乱讲 |
[39:06] | He will. | 他不会的 |
[39:08] | I just wish the whole thing would go away. | 我只想这件事情快点过去 |
[39:14] | We can make it. | 我们能想出办法来的 |
[39:15] | You got $600 lying around? | 你能拿出600美元来吗 |
[39:17] | We can raise it. | 我们可以一起来 |
[39:20] | The money, no the baby. | 我是说筹钱 不是养孩子 |
[39:24] | You’d do that? | 你愿意为了我这么做吗 |
[39:27] | You’re my girlfriend. | 你是我的女朋友呀 |
[39:37] | Anthony Bourdain? | 安东尼·波登 |
[39:39] | Sanjay Gupta. | 桑杰·古普特 |
[39:43] | Nancy Grace! | 南希·格蕾丝 |
[39:45] | Thers got to be a missing white girl somewhere. | 肯定有你喜欢的人吧 |
[39:47] | Oh, Ruben, I’m trying. | 鲁本 我真的尽力了 |
[39:50] | No? | 不要吗 |
[39:51] | You don’t want TV, you don’t eat. | 你不想看电视 不吃东西 |
[39:55] | Do you have a wish before you go, | 你临死之前还有什么愿望吗 |
[39:58] | anything I can get you? | 有什么我能帮到你的吗 |
[40:07] | Oh, oh, I don’t, I-I’m not sure what you mean. | 我…我不知道…不明白你的意思 |
[40:13] | Milk, eggs. | 牛奶和鸡蛋 |
[40:16] | Hey, bro. | 你好呀 兄弟 |
[40:16] | He can’t hear you. | 他听不见你说话 |
[40:17] | Is it getting cold out there? | 外面是不是越来越冷了 |
[40:19] | Could use a shower. | 要是能洗个热水澡就好了 |
[40:20] | Oh, uh, that’s not a good idea. | 还是 不要了吧 |
[40:27] | Hey, I… | 嘿 我 |
[40:36] | Uh, okay, I’ll tell her. | 好的 我会告诉她的 |
[40:39] | So I spent the last few months learning baby sign language. | 我前几个月学了一点手语 |
[40:43] | He says he hates creme brulee. | 他说他讨厌焦糖布丁 |
[40:46] | – Gives him the runs. – Oh, I noticed that. | -吃了会腹泻 -我也发现了 |
[40:49] | Is there anything he does like? | 那他想吃什么呢 |
[40:51] | Uh, what do you want to eat? | 你想吃些什么呢 |
[40:55] | Know how to make cake? | 会做蛋糕吗 |
[40:56] | Strawberry shortcake. | 草莓酥饼蛋糕 |
[40:57] | Strawberry shortcake? | 草莓酥饼蛋糕 |
[40:59] | No, he says, “Fuck that.” | 不行 他说”才不要吃那个” |
[41:01] | Vanilla cake | 香草蛋糕 |
[41:03] | with a shitload of Grand Marnier. | 再他妈给我加上很多的柑曼怡甜酒 |
[41:07] | Hey, you need to watch your language, bro. | 同志 你得注意下你的措辞 |
[41:10] | Uh, there’s one more thing before he kicks it. | 他临死之前还有最后一个愿望 |
[41:14] | Want to fuck. | 我想操她 |
[41:15] | Hey, out of line, bro! | 过分了 兄弟 |
[41:17] | That’s a lady right there. | 站在这儿的可是位淑女 |
[41:19] | What’d he say? | 他刚刚说什么了 |
[41:21] | He’s sorry. | 他很抱歉 |
[41:22] | He’ll settle for something else. | 他会想点别的愿望的 |
[41:35] | Put everything but the Cristal in the cooler. | 除了水晶香槟 其他的都放到冷柜里 |
[41:46] | I want the job. | 我想要这份工作 |
[41:50] | Fiona… | 菲奥娜 |
[41:51] | You asked if I’ve managed before. | 你之前问我懂不懂管理 |
[41:53] | Yeah, a houseful of kids. | 我能 我管着一屋子的孩子 |
[41:55] | Taught me how to smack with one hand | 那让我学会了一手拍着一个孩子的头 |
[41:57] | while giving a pat on the back with the other. | 另一手拍着另一个孩子的背 |
[41:59] | Inventory, budgeting. | 囤货 预算 |
[42:01] | Go grocery shopping for a family of six with what’s in my pocket, | 如何用仅有的钱 去满足一家六口人的需求 |
[42:03] | then let’s talk. | 让我们好好谈谈吧 |
[42:06] | At some point, somebody saw that | 曾经 有人发现了 |
[42:07] | you were more than a cage dancer | 你不光只会跳舞而已 |
[42:08] | and they took a chance on you. | 并且给了你一个机会 |
[42:16] | I can do this. | 我可以的 |
[42:21] | I got a pre-opening event tonight. | 今晚有个试运营活动 |
[42:22] | Things move fast, got to keep up. | 节奏会很快 你要跟得上才行 |
[42:23] | I will. | 我会的 |
[42:26] | All right, let’s give it a shot. | 好吧 就让你试试 |
[42:28] | That’s what managers wear. | 那是经理的制服 |
[42:29] | Pick out your size. I got to go audition DJs. | 挑件合身的 我要去面试DJ了 |
[42:34] | I’m gonna kick ass, Meg. | 我一定会让你满意的 梅格 |
[42:36] | All right, I’ll see you at 9:00. | 好吧 9点见 |
[42:40] | Okay, cool. Yeah, thanks, man. | 好的 太棒了 多谢了 兄弟 |
[42:43] | Kev says we’re all set for the Alibi. | 凯文说酒吧那边已经准备好了 |
[42:45] | Why do we even have to do this stupid fund-raiser? | 我们为什么要搞这么傻逼的筹款活动 |
[42:47] | Mandy needs our help. | 曼迪需要我们的帮助 |
[42:49] | Got more chocolate chip cookies. | 又一批巧克力饼干好了 |
[42:51] | Every buck counts, right? | 能筹一块是一块 对不对 |
[42:53] | Who wants another batch? | 有谁想再做一批 |
[42:54] | Peanut butter, toffee? | 加花生酱还是太妃糖 |
[42:56] | Where is the tape? Can’t find anything in this kitchen. | 胶带放哪儿了 厨房里乱得什么都找不到 |
[43:00] | When are we moving the furniture back? | 我们什么时候把家具放回原位 |
[43:01] | Oh, Debbie, I love your poster. | 黛比 我爱死你做的海报了 |
[43:04] | Where did you get your artistic talent from? | 你是遗传了谁的艺术天赋啊 |
[43:06] | Who wants to sample a cookie? | 谁想要尝尝我的饼干 |
[43:08] | Me. | 我 |
[43:10] | Uh, they’re for the fund-raiser. | 这些是为筹款准备的 |
[43:11] | Blood sugar is dipping, | 血糖有点低 |
[43:12] | trying to keep up with your mother. | 得应付你妈 |
[43:13] | She is wearing me out. | 她都快把我榨干了 |
[43:15] | I’m done with the flyer. | 传单搞定了 |
[43:18] | Uh, it’s “Fund-raiser”,” Not “Fun razor.” | 是”筹款” 不是”有趣的剃刀” |
[43:21] | Want’em to show up, | 要想有人来 |
[43:22] | make’em think someone’s getting cut. | 就要让他们觉得有人要挨刀子了 |
[43:26] | All right, make copies, man. | 好吧 拿去复印吧 伙计 |
[43:27] | Oh, I’ll take him. | 我带他去 |
[43:28] | Come on, you and me, Carl. | 走吧 卡尔 就我们俩 |
[43:30] | We can take the new car. | 我们开新车去 |
[43:31] | Can’t get enough Carl and Mommy time. | 母子快乐时光怎么都嫌不够 |
[43:33] | Do you need some new clothes? | 想买新衣服吗 |
[43:34] | We could stop at JCPenney. | 我们可以去杰西潘尼连锁店看看 |
[43:36] | – I can drive. – No, | -我会开车 -不行 |
[43:38] | Do you have a license? | 你有驾照吗 |
[43:43] | Mom’s never going to shampoo the rug, is she? | 老妈永远都不会清洗地毯了 对吧 |
[43:49] | Will you calm down, okay? | 冷静点 好吗 |
[43:51] | Just will you sit down and take a seat? | 你就不能坐下来好好说吗 |
[43:53] | Okay, if I hear what you were saying, | 好吧 我要是听得懂你说的 |
[43:55] | I’m sure that it’s great, | 我敢肯定是一堆好话 |
[43:56] | but can you see that I am trying my best? | 难道你看不到我已经尽全力了吗 |
[44:01] | You! Where have you been?! | 你这家伙 死哪儿去了 |
[44:03] | I’m not on fucking retainer. | 我他妈又不是你的仆人 |
[44:04] | Okay, Marco’s disappeared. | 好吧 马科失踪了 |
[44:06] | He’s on a truck somewhere, no idea where. | 在某辆货车上 毫无线索 |
[44:10] | That’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[44:12] | Whoa, you know Portuguese? | 你听得懂葡萄牙语 |
[44:13] | Yeah, it’s like Italian. | 是啊 跟意大利语差不多 |
[44:15] | She says if you don’t find Marco alive, | 她说要是马科有个三长两短 |
[44:17] | she’s gonna call her father. | 她就要给她爸打电话了 |
[44:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[44:20] | I hope you’re not wed | 但愿到时不会有人挖了你的眼睛 |
[44:21] | to your eyes or your… | 或者割了你的 |
[44:23] | tongue. | 舌头 |
[44:26] | Or your dick. | 或者干脆阉了你 |
[44:28] | Here, hold this. | 给 拿着 |
[44:31] | No, no, no, no, no. Who are you calling? | 不不不 你要打给谁 |
[44:33] | I got a Teamster friend in local 710. | 我有个朋友在本地运输工会 |
[44:37] | Yeah, yo, Tully. | 你好 塔利 |
[44:39] | I’m looking for a container one of your drivers is hauling. | 我在找一个你们用货车托运的集装箱 |
[44:44] | Yeah, sure I can hold. | 好的 我不挂 |
[44:51] | Oh, shit, Carl. Carl. Come on. Switch places. | 见鬼 卡尔 快换位置 |
[44:55] | Quick. Quick. | 快点 快 |
[45:05] | You’re supposed to have your seatbelt on. | 你应该系上安全带 |
[45:09] | Think these’ll match? | 这些搭吗 |
[45:10] | What are you looking up? | 你在看什么 |
[45:11] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[45:13] | It’s my computer. | 这可是我的电脑 |
[45:14] | You don’t know how to do private browsing. | 你不知道怎么用私密浏览吧 |
[45:16] | I’ll check the history later. | 我待会儿查下历史记录就知道了 |
[45:21] | Richard Daley College? | 理查德-戴利大学 |
[45:23] | Just seeing what’s out there. | 就是随便看看 |
[45:24] | You got to get Lip back in high school first | 在想法子把利普弄进大学之前 |
[45:26] | before you got any shot of getting him to college. | 还是先让他把高中念完吧 |
[45:29] | Actually, it’s for me. | 其实是为我自己 |
[45:31] | I pass my GED next month, | 我下个月就通过普通教育水平测试了 |
[45:33] | I can enroll for January. | 可以在一月入学 |
[45:34] | I could fit in two classes a day | 每天去俱乐部上班之前 |
[45:35] | before I’d have to be at the club. | 我还能先去上两节课 |
[45:37] | Study up on marketing, | 学习营销 |
[45:38] | I could be promoting my own night before the end of the semester. | 在学期结束前 我就可以推广自己的夜店活动了 |
[45:42] | Good for you, Fi. | 太棒了 菲 |
[45:43] | Why didn’t you just say so? | 你为什么不直接跟我说呢 |
[45:45] | I thought you was looking at Kev dick pics. | 我还以为你在看凯文的裸照呢 |
[45:53] | Hey, Gallagher. | 嘿 加拉格 |
[45:54] | Seen Fiona? I’ve been looking for her. | 看见菲奥娜了吗 我一直在找她 |
[45:56] | Why, what’s up? | 干嘛 怎么了 |
[45:57] | Your mom’s down at the station. | 你妈进局子里了 |
[45:58] | Bring bail money. | 带钱去保释她吧 |
[46:28] | Dying wish. | 临终遗愿 |
[46:30] | How are we gonna feed it to him? | 这要怎么喂他 |
[46:43] | Think he wants another hit. | 估计他还想再抽一口 |
[46:46] | He worked so hard to get clean. | 他之前那么努力地戒毒 |
[46:49] | Sometimes it’s not worth holding out. | 有时候坚持并不值得 |
[46:51] | Life’s too short. | 人生苦短 |
[46:53] | Why not just give in? | 何不及时行乐 |
[47:20] | Christ. | 老天啊 |
[47:20] | I’m not here for your stash. | 我可不是为了你那点存货来的 |
[47:22] | I need bail money. | 我需要保释金 |
[47:22] | I only have a grand. | 我只有一千块 |
[47:26] | You have a grand? | 你居然有一千块 |
[47:35] | Where’s the Squirrel Fund? | 我们的过冬基金哪儿去了 |
[47:37] | What the hell is a Squirrel Fund? | 什么狗屁过冬基金 |
[47:39] | Empty your fucking pockets. | 他妈的把你口袋掏出来给我看看 |
[47:40] | You talk to your father that way? | 你就这样跟你爸说话吗 |
[47:50] | Get the fucking key and get me out of here! | 他妈的给我钥匙 放我出去 |
[47:56] | I want my phone call! | 我要打电话 |
[48:00] | Get my lawyer, Rodney King, | 把我的律师罗德尼·金找来 |
[48:02] | your asses. | 你们这帮混蛋 |
[48:03] | Your brother was driving. | 你弟弟开的车 |
[48:04] | He got a nasty bump, but he’ll be fine. | 撞的可不轻 不过应该没什么大碍 |
[48:06] | I told my captain | 我跟队长说 |
[48:07] | your mom was driving under the influence. | 是你妈醉驾 |
[48:09] | You feel powerful locking me up? | 把我关起来你们就很有成就感了 |
[48:12] | She’s not making it easy. | 她一刻都不肯消停 |
[48:14] | I’m not invisible! | 我可不是隐形人 |
[48:16] | Hey, buddy, you’re doing okay? | 兄弟 还好吗 |
[48:18] | Do you hear me? | 你们听到我的话了吗 |
[48:20] | I’m right here. | 我就在这儿 |
[48:23] | I’m right here. Here! | 我就在这儿 |
[48:34] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈是在搞什么 |
[48:36] | We’re raising money. | 我们在筹款 |
[48:38] | For Mandy. | 为了曼蒂 |
[48:39] | $25, all the well drinks you want. | 只要捐25美元 酒水任喝 |
[48:41] | Hey, guys, you got ten minutes to sign up | 伙计们 撞球锦标赛 |
[48:43] | for the pool tournament, | 报名还剩下10分钟 |
[48:44] | Five dollar entry fee; bragging rights are at stake. | 报名费5块 大家可以下注了 |
[48:47] | Hey, thanks for all your help, Kev. | 谢谢你帮忙 凯文 |
[48:48] | Yeah, too many Gallaghers in the world already. | 这世上加拉格家的人已经够多了 |
[48:50] | Lip, now you? | 之前是利普 现在轮到你了 |
[48:51] | Instead of passing rubbers out at schools, | 他们不该在学校发放安全套的 |
[48:53] | they should be passing them out at your house. | 直接去你家发得了 |
[48:56] | Hey, Debbie. Cookies? | 黛比 饼干呢 |
[48:58] | We have dollar a cookie, | 饼干1块钱 |
[49:00] | buck 50 a brownie, | 布朗尼50 |
[49:02] | 70 for the gun. | 70就可以过过枪瘾 |
[49:03] | Oh, hey, how’d you get so many people here? | 你怎么找来这么多人的 |
[49:06] | Told them the proceeds go to a great cause. | 就跟他们说好心有好报 |
[49:09] | It’s for a church retreat. | 为教会收容所募捐 |
[49:11] | Kids with cleft palates. | 关爱兔唇儿童 |
[49:13] | Here. | 给你 |
[49:14] | The NRA. | 国家步枪协会 |
[49:15] | The resistance against the Zionist occupation. | 为反犹太复国主义运动集资 |
[49:36] | Hey, wow, you look great. | 你看起来挺不错嘛 |
[49:40] | Where’s Pele? | 马科在哪儿 |
[49:41] | Florida, sunshine state. | 在阳光之州佛罗里达呢 |
[49:43] | Heading to the airport, just wanted to stop by | 我们正要赶去机场 就想过来跟你说声 |
[49:45] | and ask for another rain check. | 约会要改期了 |
[49:47] | Rain check? | 改期 |
[49:49] | Tomorrow I’m all yours, okay? | 明天我就任凭你差遣了 好吗 |
[49:51] | Who says I want you? | 我有说要你了吗 |
[50:10] | Where the fuck have you been? | 你他妈去哪儿了 |
[50:11] | Oh, what, you back for good or just visiting? | 你是打算搬回来了还是只过来看一下 |
[50:13] | Just bailed Monica out of jail. | 我刚刚把莫妮卡从局子里保出来 |
[50:14] | What? Why? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[50:16] | Cops and their fucking quotas, | 还不是条子们为了那点配额 |
[50:18] | why do you think? | 要不然你以为呢 |
[50:19] | She let Carl play bumper cars with a Buick. | 她让卡尔拿那辆别克当碰碰车玩 |
[50:21] | -Is he okay? -“Is he okay?” | -他还好吗 -就只问”他好吗” |
[50:23] | What about your mother? | 你妈的死活就不管不顾了是吧 |
[50:24] | She birthed your ungrateful asses. | 你们两个没良心的混蛋可是她生出来的 |
[50:28] | I’m late for a meeting. | 我的会要迟到了 |
[50:29] | They said Carl’s gonna be fine, | 他们说卡尔应该没事 |
[50:31] | but it’s hard to tell because he’s | 不过也很难说 因为他之前 |
[50:32] | normally concussed more than he isn’t. | 已经脑震荡过几次了 |
[50:34] | Well, don’t let him fall asleep. | 那就别让他睡着了 |
[50:36] | What, you’re AWOL this whole time, | 现在你倒在这儿发号施令了 |
[50:37] | now you’re giving orders? | 那先前你是干嘛去了 |
[50:37] | – I was around. – Really? | -我一直在啊 -是吗 |
[50:39] | So you know Monica spent all the Squirrel Fund money? | 那你知道莫妮卡花光了所有的过冬基金 |
[50:44] | You know what,I wouldn’t have even had the cash to bail her out | 你知道吗 我都没钱保她出来 |
[50:46] | if I didn’t return a bunch of dolls that I found in Debie’s room | 我把黛比房间的那堆娃娃拿去退了才凑够的 |
[50:50] | The first rule you learn in this house, | 在这个家你要学会的首要准则就是 |
[50:53] | you hide the goddamn money. | 你他妈要把钱藏好 |
[50:57] | -She seemed better. -Look at this place. | -她看起来比以前好多了 -看看这个家 |
[51:00] | The sofa is in the kitchen. | 沙发居然都摆到厨房里来了 |
[51:02] | For fuck’s sake, she tried to get Ian to enlist. | 杀千刀的 她还带伊恩去应征入伍 |
[51:05] | She what? | 什么 |
[51:06] | What did you think was gonna happen, Fiona? | 你以为会有什么好事发生吗 菲奥娜 |
[51:10] | Thought it might be different this time. | 我以为这次会不一样了 |
[51:14] | Hm, well, how’d that Kool-Aid taste going down? | 现在知道梦想破灭是什么滋味了吧 |
[51:19] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[51:31] | You could’ve gotten Carl killed! | 你差点害死卡尔 |
[51:33] | You tried to get Ian into the army?! | 你还带伊恩去报名参军 |
[51:37] | You promised me. | 你答应过我的 |
[51:40] | Get out of bed! | 给我起来 |
[51:43] | Get out of bed, Mom! | 起来呀 妈 |
[53:25] | Get me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[53:33] | Help! | 救命啊 |