时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Jesus Christ, it’s a simple question. | 上帝啊 不过是个很简单的问题 |
[00:04] | Who can tell me what happened on Shameless last week? | 谁能告诉我上周《无耻家庭》发生了什么 |
[00:08] | I know you were watching last week | 我知道你看了 |
[00:09] | instead of doing your quantum physics homework. | 而不是搞量子物理的作业 |
[00:13] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[00:15] | Any of you deadbeats watch what happened last week? | 你们这些懒货有谁上周看了 |
[00:17] | – Grandma! – Queenie? | -外婆 -奎妮 |
[00:19] | I was looking for this chubby little menace. | 我找的是这个小家伙 |
[00:22] | Good to see you. | 见到你很开心 |
[00:24] | Come on, let’s do it. | 来吧 来一发吧 |
[00:26] | Take your pants down. | 快脱裤子 |
[00:27] | We still need a volunteer to host the– | 我们还需要一个志愿者 |
[00:29] | the foster child we’re receiving this morning. | 来照顾今天早上到的孤儿 |
[00:31] | – We’ll take him. – What? | -我们会照顾他 -什么 |
[00:33] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[00:33] | Well, the good Lord gave us | 上帝多赐予了我们 |
[00:35] | a few more refugees than we expected. | 几个难民 |
[00:37] | Since I’ve been sick, I haven’t been much use. | 自我生病 几乎帮不上什么忙 |
[00:38] | There’s no shame in having help. | 请人帮忙也不用觉得羞愧 |
[00:40] | – She was dying. – Now she’s not. | -她不是要死了吗 -现在又不会死了 |
[00:42] | There’s no way they’re gonna keep a nanny if Erica’s healthy. | 艾丽卡好起来之后他们肯定不需要保姆了 |
[00:45] | You got to find another way in. | 你得想个别的办法留下 |
[00:47] | I try to find the secret life in things. | 我想探索寻常之物的隐秘 |
[00:49] | Can I kiss you? | 我能吻你吗 |
[00:53] | Klimt. I got it for you. | 克里姆特 给你的 |
[00:54] | Those paintings I mentioned. | 跟你提过的那些画 |
[00:56] | Prepare to have your mind blown. | 准备好大开眼界吧 |
[00:59] | If she loses her job because of me, | 如果她是因为我丢了工作 |
[01:01] | she–she–she’s never gonna want to see me again. | 她还是不会再想见我了 |
[01:03] | What, that’s how you want to end this? | 你打算就这样跟我一刀两断吗 |
[01:04] | Don’t follow me. Don’t text me. | 别再跟着我 别再发短信给我 |
[01:07] | Gus wouldn’t sign. | 古斯不肯签字 |
[01:09] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不知道我在做什么 |
[01:13] | Buy back the house. | 把房子买回来 |
[01:16] | Yo, what’d you do? | 你干了什么 |
[01:19] | Wh-wh-why? | 为什么 |
[03:01] | Give it to me, Mama. | 来吧 孩子妈 |
[03:03] | Ooh, yeah. Every little ripple. | 我要你每一寸肌肤都晃动起来 |
[03:07] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[03:08] | That’s it. That’s it, Frankie, baby. | 就这样 就这样 老弗 |
[03:09] | Right there. | 就是那里 |
[03:10] | Oh, Frankie. Oh, oh. | 老弗 |
[03:11] | Whistle, baby, whistle–ah! | 叫吧 宝贝 叫出来 |
[03:14] | Oh, yeah, I gotcha. | 来 我抱着你 |
[03:16] | I got you. | 有我呢 |
[03:18] | Pedro, I want that delivery here in an hour. | 佩德罗 一个小时之内把货送到 |
[03:21] | If not, somebody gon’ get docked. | 否则小心老子不给钱 |
[03:48] | Your mouth would be a much better alarm. | 你的吻会是更好的闹钟 |
[03:50] | Ah, well, hit snooze and let’s double our luck. | 你点”再睡一会” 我们再试一次 |
[03:54] | I got to get back. | 我得回去了 |
[03:57] | I got to not let you get back. | 我得不让你回去 |
[04:02] | This has been really nice, | 这几个晚上 |
[04:04] | past couple of nights. | 真是太幸福了 |
[04:06] | No kids. No chaos. | 没有孩子 没有混乱 |
[04:09] | – But… – You need the chaos? | -可是… -你喜欢混乱吗 |
[04:11] | I need to check on some things. | 我得去看看情况 |
[04:14] | Something’s going on with Carl. | 卡尔最近不对劲 |
[04:17] | He’s acting like he owns the place, | 他表现得就跟家是他一个人的一样 |
[04:19] | which, I guess he kind of does. | 不过严格说来确实是他的 |
[04:22] | Does Frank still have that hippie over there? | 弗兰克还留那个嬉皮士在家里呢 |
[04:26] | Ugh, yeah, doing God knows what. | 是啊 每天不知道在搞什么 |
[04:28] | Well, no hippies here. | 这里没有嬉皮士 |
[04:30] | Just me and you. | 只有你和我 |
[04:36] | I got to pick Liam up. | 我得去接利亚姆 |
[04:37] | Take him to Head Start. | 送他去幼儿园 |
[04:40] | Can I get a ride? | 可以载我一程吗 |
[04:41] | If I can get a ride first. | 那你得先让我骑一程 |
[04:46] | What’s ten more minutes? | 耽搁十分钟又如何 |
[04:48] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[04:49] | Breakfast, my offspring. | 吃早饭了 孩子们 |
[04:51] | Who wants to join Papa and Queenie for some morning fuel? | 谁想跟老爸和奎妮一起来点营养早餐 |
[04:56] | Cleans your insides, Frankie. | 净化你的五脏六腑 老弗 |
[04:57] | Smells like you wouldn’t know a colon cleanse | 一口下去直通可爱的小结肠 |
[05:00] | if it ran right through your cute little rectum. | 你就再也不用吃清肠药啦 |
[05:04] | Thank you, my confederate Queen. | 谢谢你 我的王后 |
[05:06] | Rest of these ingrates could care less | 其他那几个忘恩负义的家伙 |
[05:07] | about the state of my colon, but not you. | 毫不关心我的结肠状况 唯独你关心 |
[05:10] | Well, you’re the king of your castle, Frankie. | 你才是一家之主 老弗 |
[05:13] | Don’t let those young uns forget who’s papa. | 不要让那几个年轻人忘了谁是老爸 |
[05:15] | I’m glad someone finally recognizes that. | 我很高兴终于有人承认这一点了 |
[05:18] | And you’re still a sexy fucker. | 而且你依然金枪不倒 |
[05:21] | I got a brand-new liver. | 我换了全新的肝脏 |
[05:22] | I’m as good as 18 again. | 重返十八岁 |
[05:24] | Ah, hell of a stud you were at that age. | 你18岁时简直就是一匹种马 |
[05:26] | You could do things with your tongue | 你舌头上的功夫 |
[05:28] | that would make a rattlesnake blush. | 让响尾蛇都自愧不如 |
[05:30] | Best sexual era of my life. | 我一生中的性爱巅峰时代 |
[05:34] | South Side was never so bright | 南区从未如此明媚 |
[05:35] | as the day you crossed the Mason-Dixon Line | 直到那天你跨过马里兰州和宾州分割线 |
[05:37] | and came into my loins. | 来到我的胯下 |
[05:40] | And now, it’s 18-year-old deja vu all over again. | 如今又重新拾回十八岁时的感觉了 |
[05:44] | Oh, just temporary, Frankie. | 只是暂时而已 老弗 |
[05:47] | The grandson’s probation papers should be coming through | 我外孙的缓刑申请三天之内就该通过了 |
[05:50] | in the next three days, and then it is back | 然后我就和恰奇 |
[05:53] | to the Eco Village for Chuckie and me. | 一起回生态村 |
[05:55] | That’s nonsense. | 别胡说 |
[05:56] | What do they got on a farm we don’t have here? | 他们农场上有什么是我们这里没有的 |
[05:58] | Eco-conscious living. | 环保生活 |
[06:00] | Everything is solar powered. | 一切都用太阳能 |
[06:02] | Working out there as an herbalist. | 我在那里种草药 |
[06:04] | – An herbalist? – Yeah, organic farming. | -种草药 -是的 有机农场 |
[06:06] | It’s not like all this urban wasteland that you have here. | 那里和这里的城市废土不同 |
[06:09] | I finally found my calling, Frankie. | 我找到人生的使命了 老弗 |
[06:12] | Helping and healing people, that’s what I do. | 与人为善 这就是我的事业 |
[06:15] | You can’t leave now. | 你现在不能走 |
[06:16] | We’re having too much fun. | 我们这么开心 |
[06:18] | What’s a king without a Queenie by his side? | 一个没有王后的国王算什么 |
[06:21] | Well, them’s the rules of free love, Frankie. | 自由恋爱就是这样 老弗 |
[06:24] | Mama is a rollin’ stone. | 老娘我放荡不羁爱自由 |
[06:28] | Now drink up. | 把它喝完 |
[06:50] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[06:51] | Twenty minutes till your class starts. | 还有12分钟你的课就开始了 |
[06:54] | Well, seems we have properly drowned our woes. | 看来我们昨晚真喝得不少 |
[06:58] | You’ll have to teach class today. | 今天得你去教课了 |
[06:59] | Uh, I think I’m still wasted. | 我还醉着呢 |
[07:01] | Sign of a successful evening in the cups. | 说明昨晚喝得很好 |
[07:04] | What say we handle this professionally? | 不如我们专业一点解决教课的事吧 |
[07:07] | I’ll flip you for it. | 抛硬币 |
[07:08] | All right. You got a coin? | 好吧 你有硬币吗 |
[07:10] | Oh, I got it. | 找到了 |
[07:14] | Uh, heads or tails? | 正面还是反面 |
[07:16] | – Tails. – Okay. | -反面 -好 |
[07:20] | You’re up. | 你输了 |
[07:21] | Oh, son of a bitch. | 我操 |
[07:41] | Uh, excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[07:43] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们在搞什么东西 |
[07:45] | – Who are you? – This is my house. | -你是谁 -这里是我家 |
[07:46] | – The owner approved everything. – The owner? | -已经得到房主同意了 -什么房主 |
[07:48] | Mr. Gallagher. | 加拉格先生 |
[07:52] | Frank, you ordered all this stuff? | 弗兰克 这些东西是你买的吗 |
[07:55] | Wrong Mr. Gallagher. | 是另一位加拉格先生 |
[07:57] | Your young brother’s responsible for all of these improvements. | 你弟弟在改善我们的生活品质 |
[08:00] | Carl? | 卡尔吗 |
[08:01] | Only one around here | 看看我这些儿女 |
[08:02] | I see making an honest living. | 就他一个会赚钱的 |
[08:03] | I need for someone to sign this liquor shipment. | 这些酒需要签收 |
[08:05] | That would be me, sir. | 我来吧 先生 |
[08:08] | What’s a father for if not to help his son | 如果不能让儿子享受酒精的乐趣 |
[08:10] | acquire life’s liquid pleasures? | 要老爸做什么 |
[08:24] | Uh, what are you doin’ in my room? | 你在我房间干什么 |
[08:26] | Shit. Thought you moved out. | 靠 你不是搬走了吗 |
[08:27] | Oh, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[08:28] | Carl kicked me out, and yours was empty. | 卡尔不让我住那间 你这间又没人 |
[08:31] | Couch is still free. | 沙发还没人睡 |
[08:32] | Where you want these at, Mr. Gallagher? | 这些摆哪里 加拉格先生 |
[08:34] | Right over there with the rest of the shipments. | 就放这里 剩下的也一样 |
[08:36] | Hey, yo, tell your boss, next time, | 告诉你老板 下次 |
[08:37] | if he ain’t got any peach vodka, | 要是再没有桃子味伏特加 |
[08:39] | I’ma find myself a new distributor. | 我就要换供应商了 |
[08:42] | What the hell is goin’ on? | 你到底在搞什么鬼 |
[08:43] | Upgrading the crib since it’s technically mine now. | 给这地方升个级 毕竟这是我的地盘 |
[08:45] | Uh, not with my name on the deed, it’s not. | 房契上写的还是我的名字 |
[08:47] | My money, it is. | 钱是我出的 就是我的 |
[08:49] | Got some homies comin’ over later to kick it. | 晚点会有几个弟兄来玩玩 |
[08:51] | Place gon’ be popping. You feel me? | 这地方必须嗨起来 懂不懂 |
[08:53] | Oh, yeah, we feel you. | 懂了 我们懂 |
[08:55] | Your homey Nick put you up to this? | 你弟兄尼克让你这么干的吗 |
[08:59] | – Yeah, Nick’s gone. – Where? | -尼克走了 -去哪了 |
[09:02] | You guys get in a fight or somethin’? | 你们打架了还是怎么 |
[09:04] | I got to bounce. | 我得闪人了 |
[09:05] | If you ever need to talk, just give me a holler. | 如果想谈谈的话 我随时都在 |
[09:08] | Yeah, thanks, Dr. Phil, but I’m good. | 谢了 心理医生 我没事 |
[09:12] | Frank gets a bedroom | 弗兰克都有房间睡了 |
[09:14] | and I get the fucking couch. | 我却只能睡沙发 |
[09:16] | Yeah? No fucking way. | 想得美 |
[09:19] | Ugh. Fuck! | 操 |
[09:20] | Well, we could just stay at my place tonight. | 今晚可以先住我那儿 |
[09:22] | I just got us the house back. | 我刚把房子弄回来 |
[09:23] | I’m not getting booted out. | 才不要被撵出去 |
[09:25] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[09:33] | You awake? | 没睡吧 |
[09:33] | Hi, first time I’ve had the energy to cook in forever. | 有史以来第一次有劲做饭 |
[09:37] | Um, I can go start on the kids’ lunches. | 我可以去给孩子准备午饭 |
[09:38] | Uh, no, um… | 不用 |
[09:41] | We need to talk. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[09:43] | Is everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[09:45] | I want you to know that it’s been great having you here, | 我想告诉你 我很感激你在这里 |
[09:48] | and I’ll always appreciate how much you helped our family. | 你对我们家的帮助我会永远记得 |
[09:52] | Oh, well, I really love being here. | 我确实很喜欢这里 |
[09:54] | Feels like home. | 有家的感觉 |
[09:58] | I put a bonus in your last check | 最后一张支票里我加了点奖金 |
[10:00] | just to thank you for all that you’ve done. | 对你所做的一切略表感谢 |
[10:02] | I really–I wish that we could keep you, | 我真的很希望能留下你 |
[10:04] | but with my cancer in remission, we really can’t afford it. | 可我正处于恢复期 真的负担不起了 |
[10:08] | What, you’re– you’re letting me go? | 你是要让我走吗 |
[10:10] | Just like that? | 就这样吗 |
[10:12] | What about my baby? | 我的孩子呢 |
[10:13] | What about you and me? | 你和我呢 |
[10:21] | Wow. Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[10:23] | What–is it the baby? | 是宝宝在动吗 |
[10:25] | Did it kick? | 它踢你了吗 |
[10:26] | First time ever. | 第一次 |
[10:28] | You want to feel it? | 你想摸摸看吗 |
[10:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:37] | You’re so cool, | 你人很好 |
[10:39] | and I really wish we could bond more. | 真希望我们能多相处相处 |
[10:41] | Do you think maybe | 等孩子出去的时候 |
[10:43] | we could talk about it later when the kids aren’t around? | 我们再谈这个好吗 |
[10:45] | Just us girls? | 就我们俩 |
[10:48] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:50] | Of course we can. | 当然可以 |
[11:08] | All right, pack it in there, | 好的 放进车里 |
[11:09] | God’s little army. | 小天兵们 |
[11:11] | We still got one more pickup before we hit the road. | 再回来搬一次就可以上路了 |
[11:13] | Tell God we deserve an extra stash for His little army. | 照顾他们这么久 记得帮我们跟上帝要奖励 |
[11:16] | These rug rats ate us out of house and home. | 这些小老鼠们快把我们家底吃穿了 |
[11:18] | You better pray on it, ’cause that’s | 你最好去祷告一下 |
[11:19] | the only way you getting more cash. | 因为这是搞到更多钱的唯一办法 |
[11:21] | The church is tapped, honey. | 教堂已经被利用殆尽了 亲爱的 |
[11:23] | Reverend Michaels drives a brand-new Bimmer | 麦克尔斯牧师开着崭新的宝马车 |
[11:25] | and flashes that tacky gold watch | 每次打招呼挥手时 |
[11:26] | every time he waves hello. | 都要炫耀那块俗得掉渣的金表 |
[11:28] | Don’t you be bad-mouthing Reverend Michaels. | 不许你说麦克尔斯牧师的坏话 |
[11:29] | The good Lord wants us to be prosperous. | 仁慈的上帝希望我们都能富有 |
[11:32] | Rewards the devout with all sorts of heavenly gifts. | 虔诚的人会得到各种各样来自天堂的奖励 |
[11:34] | Earthly ones too. | 也不乏人间的奖励 |
[11:35] | The man wears $1,000 suits and Gucci loafers. | 他穿着一千美金的西装和古驰休闲鞋 |
[11:42] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[11:44] | To keep you safe. | 能护你安全的东西 |
[11:47] | Oh, a shiv. | 小刀 |
[11:52] | Gonna miss our little bouncers. | 我会想念这些小保镖的 |
[11:55] | No mass murders, kids. | 别再大开杀戒了 孩子们 |
[11:59] | – Well, back to peace and quiet. – Peace, my ass. | -回归和平与宁静中去吧 -和平你个头 |
[12:02] | House full of kids, no bonus? No paid vacation? | 照顾满屋子的孩子却没有补贴和带薪假期 |
[12:04] | God better be handing out charity rebates. | 上帝最好把善款回扣分我们一点 |
[12:18] | – Hey. – Hungry? | -你怎么来了 -饿了吗 |
[12:20] | I am now. What you got? | 现在饿了 你带了什么 |
[12:22] | Pancakes, eggs, and sausage. Whatever you like. | 煎饼 鸡蛋 香肠 任君选择 |
[12:24] | You offering me morning sausage? | 大清早的就请我吃”香肠”么 |
[12:27] | Ah, shit. | 糟糕 |
[12:29] | Am I interrupting something? | 我打扰到你了吗 |
[12:30] | Makin’ a wedding gift for my cousin. | 给表亲做结婚礼物 |
[12:32] | No big deal. | 没什么 |
[12:34] | Looks cool. | 看着挺酷的 |
[12:35] | – Want to touch it? – The flower? | -想摸摸吗 -这花吗 |
[12:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:40] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[12:42] | Yeah, my cousin won’t appreciate it, | 我的表亲不会喜欢的 |
[12:44] | but I don’t care. | 但没关系 |
[12:46] | It’s all in the giving. | 就是个心意 |
[12:49] | You heading to the firehouse today? | 你今天去消防站吗 |
[12:50] | I was hoping I could tag along. | 我想一起 |
[12:52] | No, took it off for the wedding. | 不去了 请假去参加婚礼 |
[12:53] | Whole family in attendance. | 全家人都得到场 |
[12:55] | Should be fun. | 会很有趣吧 |
[12:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:00] | You thought any more about applying? | 申请的事你有再考虑吗 |
[13:02] | To be a fireman? | 申请消防员吗 |
[13:03] | Yeah, why not? | 对 干嘛不呢 |
[13:05] | I don’t know where I’d start, honestly. | 说实话我不知道该从哪里开始 |
[13:07] | You start as a EMT. | 先当急救人员 |
[13:09] | I could help you apply. | 我可以帮你申请 |
[13:10] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:11] | Sure. What do you have to lose? | 当然 反正也没什么损失 |
[13:14] | Yeah, maybe. | 是啊 有道理 |
[13:20] | I should go. Let you get ready. | 我走了 你好好准备吧 |
[13:23] | Hey, listen–listen, um, | 等下 是这样 |
[13:25] | I don’t know if it’s too weird or whatever, | 我不知道这种要求会不会很奇怪 |
[13:26] | but would you want to be my wedding date? | 但我能邀请你和我一起去参加婚礼吗 |
[13:29] | My family’s a bit much, but I think | 虽然我家人挺无聊的 但我觉得 |
[13:31] | you’d make the whole thing a lot more fun. | 有你在场 婚礼会更好玩儿 |
[13:34] | All you got to do | 你只要 |
[13:35] | is eat whatever my Aunt Francine offers you | 吃掉我家弗朗辛阿姨给你的任何东西 |
[13:37] | and dance with me when Rihanna comes on. | 在蕾哈娜的歌响起时和我跳舞就行了 |
[13:40] | I can do that. | 没问题 |
[13:49] | Wassup, my dude? How you feeling? | 嘿哥们儿 感觉如何 |
[13:50] | Hey, wassup? Chillin’. | 你们呢 我还不错 |
[13:52] | Word on the yard is, we all bouncin’ after fourth period | 哥们听说啊 第四节课上完之后 |
[13:55] | and postin’ up at yo’ crib. | 就去你的地盘一起嗨 |
[13:56] | – Yeah, no doubt. – Yo, I heard you got | -没错 -我听说你那里 |
[13:57] | that recording studio and whatnot. | 有录音室和配套设备 |
[13:59] | You gonna let your boy get up on the mic? | 让兄弟上去嘻哈两句吧 |
[14:01] | You can’t spit, dawg. | 你根本不会饶舌 兄弟 |
[14:02] | Shut up, dude. I got some bars. | 闭嘴 老子厉害得很 |
[14:03] | Yeah, no worries. I got you on the mic. | 别担心 麦克给你留着 |
[14:05] | I also got that puff, puff, pass for that ass too. | 还有能让你们飘飘欲仙的好东西 |
[14:07] | But y’all got to bring some homies through. | 但你们得带哥们儿来 |
[14:09] | Place gon’ be bumpin’. | 派对必须嗨起来 |
[14:10] | Like a pimp’s paradise. | 堪比性爱天堂 |
[14:12] | That’s what’s up. Catch you later, fam. | 就这么定了 回见 |
[14:13] | – Peace. – Chill. | -成 -棒 |
[14:27] | Phillip Gallagher here to see you, Miss Taylor. | 菲利普·加拉格来见您了 泰勒老师 |
[14:29] | Thank you, Toria. Send him in. | 谢谢 托莉亚 让他进来 |
[14:34] | I got this letter in my mailbox. | 我收到了这封邮件 |
[14:36] | Says I’m terminated as a resident assistant? | 上面说我被免去了宿舍管理员的职位 |
[14:39] | Does this have somethin’ to do with me and Professor Runyon? | 是因为我和鲁尼恩教授的事吗 |
[14:41] | This has nothing to do with Professor Runyon. | 这和鲁尼恩教授无关 |
[14:43] | This is about you vandalizing dorm property. | 是因为你破坏宿舍设施 |
[14:48] | Vandalizing? | 怎么破坏了 |
[14:48] | Painting on the walls of your room. | 在你房间的墙上画画 |
[14:51] | That’s not allowed. | 这违反了规定 |
[14:52] | Okay, well, where am I supposed to live? | 好吧 那你让我住哪里 |
[14:54] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:55] | You’ll need to remove your things from the dorm today. | 你必须在今日之内搬出宿舍 |
[15:17] | Kid, what are you doing here? | 孩子 你怎么来了 |
[15:18] | – They sent me home from school. – Well, beat it. | -学校让我回家 -赶紧走 |
[15:21] | Your grandma and I are gonna get into some action. | 你奶奶和我正有正事要办 |
[15:22] | No cock-blocking. | 别来碍事 |
[15:25] | Hey, wait. What’s going on here? | 等等 怎么回事 |
[15:26] | Yeah, buddy, who got you all snot-nosed? | 就是啊 伙计 你怎么了 |
[15:29] | Oh, my gosh. Who upset my little woodchuck? | 谁把我的小宝贝惹生气了 |
[15:33] | They suspended me. | 他们开除了我 |
[15:35] | Well, wh–you weren’t fighting, were you? | 你不会是打架了吧 |
[15:37] | You’re still on probation. | 你可还在假释中呢 |
[15:39] | No. | 没有 |
[15:40] | My teacher wouldn’t let me share my book report in class | 老师不让我在班里分享我的读书报告 |
[15:43] | and sent me to the principal’s office. | 还罚我去见校长 |
[15:45] | Well, what for? | 为什么呢 |
[15:47] | Well, it’s just a wild guess, | 我随便猜测一下 |
[15:48] | but maybe the report topic. | 可能是因为报告题目 |
[15:52] | Mein Kampf. | 《我的奋斗》 |
[15:54] | Hitler’s Mein Kampf? | 希特勒的那本吗 |
[15:56] | Advanced-level fascism. | 激进法西斯主义 |
[15:57] | I didn’t even know the boy could read. | 我都不知道他居然认字 |
[16:00] | Well, I would have preferred Gandhi, | 虽然我觉得写甘地更好一些 |
[16:01] | but it’s not your fault. | 但这不是你的错 |
[16:03] | The juvenile prison system has warped your brain. | 少管所给你洗脑了 |
[16:11] | It’s okay. | 好了好了 |
[16:12] | Grandpa and me | 爷爷和我 |
[16:14] | can teach you school right here, okay? | 可以在家里给你上课 好吗 |
[16:17] | D–no, no, no, no, no, | 不不不 |
[16:18] | let’s not be hasty. | 别这么着急 |
[16:21] | We shouldn’t pull young upchuck out | 我们不该让小孩子在 |
[16:23] | till he finishes the school year. | 义务教育年龄提前辍学 |
[16:24] | He needs social interaction with his peers. | 他需要和同龄人的交际 |
[16:27] | Isolation could wreak havoc on his underdeveloped mind. | 脱离群体只能毁掉他发展未健全的思维 |
[16:30] | Hey, hey, buddy. | 嘿 哥们儿 |
[16:33] | You let Grandpa Frank work his magic | 让弗兰克爷爷用他的魔法 |
[16:35] | on the middle school PC police, okay? | 解决这个中学危机 好吗 |
[16:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:42] | Chuckles. | 恰奇 |
[16:44] | – I got a surprise for you. – What’s this? | -我有个惊喜送你 -这是什么 |
[16:46] | The hotel we’re staying at as soon as you pack your bags. | 只要你打包好 咱们就去住这个酒店 |
[16:48] | It’s got city views overlooking whatever Gary, Indiana, | 在这里可以把印第安纳州盖瑞城 |
[16:51] | has to offer, but it’s got a pool, | 净收眼底 还有个游泳池 |
[16:53] | it’s got a bar, and we’re goin’ there. | 酒吧 我们都会去 |
[16:54] | And check this out: honeymoon suite. | 再看看这个 蜜月套房 |
[16:57] | Baby, you were right. We earned a vacation. | 宝贝 你说的没错 我们就该去度假 |
[17:00] | – You planned this yourself? – I wanted to surprise you. | -这都是你一人计划的 -我想给你惊喜 |
[17:02] | You know, for all the shit that I’ve been giving you the past few weeks. | 之前的几个星期我让你受苦了 |
[17:06] | I can’t believe you actually organized a trip for me. | 你居然为我策划了一场旅行 |
[17:12] | Wait, who’s gonna watch the girls? | 等等 女儿谁来看 |
[17:13] | I got it covered. | 我已经搞定了 |
[17:14] | I watch chocolate-vanilla babies, for small fee. | 我来照看两个小宝贝 给点钱就行 |
[17:17] | You go vacation. | 你们两个去度假吧 |
[17:20] | Baby! | 宝贝 |
[17:55] | Carl, hey. Um, I need some help. | 喂 卡尔 我需要帮助 |
[17:57] | Got any tips on gay sex? | 同性做爱有什么技巧 |
[17:59] | What? | 什么 |
[18:00] | Like in juvie or whatever. | 就像在少管所里那样 |
[18:01] | I didn’t do gay sex in juvie. | 我在少管所可没跟同性搞 |
[18:04] | No, but, like, what’d you see? | 不是你搞 但总能看到人搞吧 |
[18:06] | Didn’t people talk about it all the time? | 就没有人谈这些吗 |
[18:07] | I need to figure out how to reverse the instructions. | 我想找个跟教程上不一样的方法 |
[18:10] | Or maybe you can’t reverse the instructions–I don’t know. | 或许就得按照教程上的来 我也不知道 |
[18:13] | Is there, like, a basic rule or something? | 有没有…基本规则什么的 |
[18:14] | I can’t do this right now. I got too much on my mind. | 我这会儿帮不了你 我现在脑袋一片混乱 |
[18:17] | You watch lots of porn, Carl. | 你看了那么多黄片 卡尔 |
[18:18] | What about lesbian sex? | 看过拉拉做爱吗 |
[18:19] | I need details, Carl. | 我需要细节 卡尔 |
[18:20] | My baby’s future depends on it. | 我孩子的未来就靠这个了 |
[18:22] | – Fine, uh, do the shocker. – The shocker? | -好吧 用”Shocker”手势 -“Shocker”手势 |
[18:26] | Two in the pink, one in the stink. | 两指插妹妹 一指插屁屁 |
[18:27] | I’ll text you a pic. | 我给你发个图 |
[18:47] | Holy shit, someone’s in outer space. | 哎我去 某些人神游到外太空去了 |
[18:50] | OJ in the coffee? Nice. | 咖啡里加橙汁 干得漂亮 |
[18:52] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[18:53] | Community college Dine and Dashers. | 社区大学那帮吃霸王餐的 |
[18:55] | We got three out the door and last one ready to break. | 已经走了三个 最后一个也要跑了 |
[18:57] | Keep watch. | 注意着点 |
[19:01] | God damn it. | 他妈的 |
[19:02] | – Hey. – Fuck. | -喂 -操的 |
[19:03] | Hey, careful. | 小心点 |
[19:04] | – I like those hands. – I’m a fucking mess. | -我挺喜欢这双手的 -我真是一团糟 |
[19:07] | That stuff at home? | 家里的事儿吗 |
[19:08] | It’s like, I stay away for a few nights, | 我就几晚没回家 |
[19:09] | and suddenly I’m in exile. | 突然就被驱逐了 |
[19:11] | Family growing pains. It’s normal. | 家庭成长的烦恼 很正常 |
[19:14] | Truth is, | 事实上 |
[19:15] | I kind of like bein’ in the middle of everyone’s shit. | 我挺喜欢管别人闲事的 |
[19:17] | You know, is that crazy? | 是不是不太正常 |
[19:19] | Well, slightly compulsive. | 好吧 是有点强迫症 |
[19:22] | There’s no rule that says | 又没有规定说 |
[19:22] | you got to stay there every night to be involved. | 你必须每天晚上回去看他们才能维持感情 |
[19:24] | Apparently there is. | 很显然就是这样 |
[19:26] | Hey, Mr. And Mrs. Patsy’s, | Patsy之家的老板和老板娘 |
[19:27] | call for the missus on line two. | 2号线上有位女士找老板娘 |
[19:30] | Got it. Thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[19:32] | This is Fiona. | 我是菲奥娜 |
[19:34] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[19:35] | Oh…okay. I’ll be right there. | 好的 我这就去 |
[19:38] | Liam’s got lice. | 利亚姆起虱子了 |
[19:40] | I got to go pick him up at school. | 我得去学校接他 |
[19:41] | And just like that, you’re right back in the shit. | 就这么简单 该管的闲事又管起来了 |
[19:44] | – Feel better? – You mind if I take off? | -感觉好点了 -你介意我离开一下吗 |
[19:47] | No, go. We can handle it without you. | 不 去吧 你不在我们也忙得过来 |
[19:50] | You want to come over for dinner at the house later? | 你今晚要不要来我家吃晚饭 |
[19:53] | And risk catching lice? | 冒着染上虱子的风险 |
[19:55] | I’m gonna take that as a yes. | 那我就当成是你答应了 |
[19:56] | All right. | 好啊 |
[20:00] | My kid had lice. | 我的孩子也长过虱子 |
[20:02] | Nobody gave me time off for it either. | 也没见谁给我时间去处理一下 |
[20:03] | Had to comb it out for two weeks straight. | 我花了整整两个星期才梳干净 |
[20:06] | Two weeks? | 两个星期 |
[20:10] | $27.50, you little shithead! | 一共27元5角 你个傻逼 |
[20:12] | And a five-buck tip, cash. | 外加五块的小费 要现金 |
[20:25] | Shitty day, huh? | 今天很不顺吧 |
[20:27] | – Yep. – Heard what happened earlier. | -是啊 -今天早些的事我听到了 |
[20:29] | School bureaucracy is such bullshit. | 学校科层体制都是胡扯 |
[20:33] | I’m Toria. From Miss Taylor’s office? | 我是托莉亚 泰勒老师办公室的那个 |
[20:36] | Oh–oh, yeah. Hey. | 是你啊 你好 |
[20:39] | You headed to student housing? | 你要去学生住宿区吗 |
[20:41] | That place is swamped. | 那地方太挤了 |
[20:42] | No, no, I can’t afford it. | 不是 我负担不起 |
[20:44] | You know, it was free when I was an RA. | 以前是舍监的时候还能免费住 |
[20:45] | I’m probably gonna have to move home. | 我可能得回家住了 |
[20:49] | You any good in the kitchen? | 厨房里的事你做得顺手吗 |
[20:51] | The housemother from my sorority | 我们姐妹会的女管家 |
[20:52] | is interviewing for houseboy today. | 想招个勤杂工 面试就在今天 |
[20:54] | I thought you might be interested. | 我想你可能会感兴趣 |
[20:56] | Last one knocked up one of the pledges and got booted, so… | 上一个人把一个准会员搞怀孕后被赶走了 |
[20:59] | Comes with room and board. | 还可以提供食宿 |
[21:00] | I could give you a heads-up if you wanted. | 如果你想去的话 我可以告诉你注意事项 |
[21:02] | Yeah, yeah, definitely. | 好啊 没问题 |
[21:03] | Info’s on this flyer. | 信息就在这张传单上 |
[21:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:07] | Hey, wait. What’s this? | 等等 这是什么 |
[21:09] | My handle, if you’re ever on Instagram. | 我的昵称 如果你上Instagram的话 |
[21:23] | You not gonna speak? | 你不想说点什么吗 |
[21:25] | Oh, hey. | 嗨 |
[21:28] | Okay, you went from being sprung to being stuck up. | 之前遇到我不是滔滔不绝吗 现在又不理人 |
[21:33] | You skipping today? | 你今天要逃课吗 |
[21:36] | Nah, I’ve got too much on my mind. | 不是 我脑子里事情太多 |
[21:38] | Trying to get my head straight. | 想捋捋清楚 |
[21:41] | Where’s your bodyguard? | 你的保镖呢 |
[21:43] | Gone. | 走了 |
[21:47] | Probably for a long time. | 可能很久都回不来了 |
[21:52] | Is it okay if I sit here awhile? | 我可以在这里坐一会吗 |
[21:54] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[21:56] | That’d be okay. | 坐吧 |
[22:02] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[22:10] | Don’t worry about being the only cream in the coffee. | 作为在场唯一的白人 别紧张 |
[22:12] | You’re blending perfectly. | 你融入得挺好的 |
[22:15] | Your family knows you’re gay, right? | 你的家人知道你是同性恋 对吧 |
[22:16] | Oh, yeah. They know. | 对 他们知道的 |
[22:19] | Eat the hell out of that egg. | 把那个蛋全吃完 |
[22:21] | Aunt Francine will shove it down your throat if you don’t. | 否则弗朗辛阿姨会把它塞进你喉咙里 |
[22:27] | I’m not used to so many relatives | 我不是很习惯有这么多亲戚 |
[22:29] | being under the same roof | 在同一屋檐下 |
[22:30] | without the cops chasing someone through the place. | 还没有警察在追着某个人到处跑 |
[22:32] | Your family’s so functional. | 你的家庭真是有序 |
[22:34] | Well, functional can be a tricky little bitch. | 太有序有时候也不是件好事 |
[22:37] | Son, were you going to come and greet your mother and I, | 儿子 你不准备跟你的爹妈打个招呼吗 |
[22:40] | or did you think you could avoid us all day? | 还是你觉得你可以一整天都躲着我们 |
[22:42] | We just got here. | 我们也刚刚到 |
[22:43] | Mom and Dad, this is Ian. | 爸爸妈妈 这是伊恩 |
[22:45] | We met at the firehouse | 我们在消防站认识的 |
[22:46] | and have been hanging out lately. | 最近经常一起溜达 |
[22:47] | – Hi. – Ian, these are my folks. | -你好 -伊恩 这是我爸妈 |
[22:50] | Hello. | 你好 |
[22:51] | I’m Ronetta, and this is Pastor Daniels. | 我叫罗内塔 这位是丹尼尔斯牧师 |
[22:54] | Where’s your church home, Ian? | 你去哪个教堂做礼拜呢 伊恩 |
[22:58] | I-I don’t, uh, have a church home. | 我 我没有 |
[23:02] | Well, Caleb should invite you to come with us sometime. | 卡莱布有机会该邀请你和我们一起 |
[23:04] | We’d love to have you. | 我们很欢迎你 |
[23:05] | If you can get him to show up. | 前提是你有办法说服他来 |
[23:08] | Wedding’s starting soon. Excuse us. | 婚礼马上就要开始 失陪了 |
[23:14] | Your dad’s a pastor. | 你爸是牧师 |
[23:14] | Didn’t think about giving me the heads-up on that one? | 这你就没想过先提醒我吗 |
[23:16] | Hey, nothing I say could really prepare you for any of this. | 我说什么都没办法让你对这一切有心理准备 |
[23:19] | But don’t worry. | 但你放心 |
[23:21] | You’ll have plenty of time to get acquainted | 你会有充裕的时间来熟悉一切的 |
[23:23] | before he plans our homo-exorcism. | 在他开始计划”驱邪同性恋仪式”之前 |
[23:26] | Homo-what? | 驱什么仪式 |
[23:33] | Mr. and Mrs. Slott– | 斯洛特夫妇 |
[23:35] | Gallagher for me. | 我姓加拉格 |
[23:37] | Your grandson Charles tried to | 你的孙子查尔斯 |
[23:39] | read a very offensive book report | 意图在希伯特老师的课堂上 |
[23:41] | to Mr. Schwiebert’s class. | 朗读一份非常无礼的读书报告 |
[23:42] | The boy doesn’t know what he’s saying. | 那孩子不知道自己在说什么 |
[23:44] | Our grandson is a little slow between the ears. | 我们外孙的脑袋比较迟缓 |
[23:47] | Your grandson seems to believe that he’s a Nazi. | 你们的孙子似乎认为自己是纳粹分子 |
[23:50] | Any ideas where he’s getting that from? | 你们知道这想法从哪里来的吗 |
[23:52] | Most likely other Nazis. | 多半是来自其他的纳粹分子 |
[23:56] | Charles received a suspension as a lesson for his behavior | 由于这次的行为 加上平时成绩也不好 |
[23:59] | and a failing grade on the paper. | 查尔斯已经受到停学处分 |
[24:00] | His shit-for-brains mother couldn’t pass gas, | 他那脑袋装屎的母亲连放屁都不会 |
[24:02] | let alone middle school. | 更别说读中学 |
[24:04] | My grandson wrote an entire report here | 我孙儿写了篇完整的报告 |
[24:06] | and you’re gonna fail him for this? | 而你们却要因此让他停课吗 |
[24:08] | Hey, I read it. | 那篇我读过 |
[24:09] | A couple of grammatical things here and there. | 是有几处文法错误 |
[24:11] | He didn’t remember to capitalize Auschwitz, | 他的”奥斯维辛集中营”字首忘记大写 |
[24:13] | but the kid can write. | 但这孩子懂写作 |
[24:15] | Hitler’s diatribe on Aryan superiority | 希特勒所发表的雅利安人种优越谬论 |
[24:17] | is not an appropriate theme for a sixth grade book report. | 不适合作为六年级生的读书报告主题 |
[24:19] | Did you tell the class they couldn’t write about Nazis? | 你有跟同学说过不准写关于纳粹的事吗 |
[24:22] | Well, usually, they’re not writing | 通常他们不会以纳粹的立场写 |
[24:24] | from the Nazi perspective, so no. | 所以我没有禁止 |
[24:26] | Look, it’s okay to write about mass murders. | 写关于大屠杀的报告并没有问题 |
[24:28] | You just can’t side with the mass murderers. | 问题是你不能与大屠杀的凶手站在同一边 |
[24:30] | Uh, this is a direct attack on his First Amendment rights, | 你这是直接侵犯他《第一修正案》的权益[言论自由] |
[24:34] | a right, I might add, that belongs to everyone | 一项 我个人补充 属于每个人的权益 |
[24:37] | regardless of intelligence deficiencies | 哪怕他们有智能缺陷 |
[24:39] | or possible retardation. | 或可能是智障 |
[24:41] | Yes, but there are conditions to those rights, | 对的 但有些状况不在这些权利范围内 |
[24:43] | like yelling “fire” in a public theater | 例如无故在电影院里大喊”失火了” |
[24:45] | or preaching white supremacy to middle school students. | 或是向中学生散播白人至上思想 |
[24:47] | Look, we simply can’t allow Hitler’s hate speech | 我们真不容许用希特勒的歧视言论 |
[24:49] | to alienate our diverse student body. | 来挑拨我们种族多元化的学生 |
[24:51] | We’ve worked very hard to create | 我们一直非常努力地 |
[24:53] | an open atmosphere for all our students. | 为学生打造一个自由开明的环境 |
[24:55] | Look, you can’t go teaching equality | 你不能在教导平等和人权的过程中 |
[24:58] | and then get your human rights panties in a bunch | 碰上一些小挫折 |
[25:01] | when it comes with a couple of wedgies. | 就反应过度 放弃了人权 |
[25:03] | Every asshole is entitled to his beliefs. | 每个混蛋都有选择自己信念的权利 |
[25:06] | That’s the yin and the yang of democracy. | 这就是民主主义的阴与阳 |
[25:09] | It’s the same freedom that | 也正是相同的自由权 |
[25:11] | allows you to teach wearing that silly beanie | 允许你戴着那顶可笑的犹太帽教课 |
[25:13] | and those Crayola-colored kids out there | 让那些五颜六色的各人种小朋友 |
[25:15] | to go to school together. | 可以一起上学 |
[25:16] | It–it doesn’t matter anyway. | 这都没关系 |
[25:18] | Pretty soon, there’s not gonna be any Jew or Aryan | 很快 就不存在什么犹太人或雅利安人 |
[25:21] | or Hindu or Muslim or Mexican or Blacks. | 印度教徒或穆斯林或墨西哥人或黑人 |
[25:24] | There’s just gonna be the rich | 只会剩下有钱人 |
[25:26] | and the fucked, | 和穷光蛋 |
[25:28] | and our grandson is already one of the fucked. | 我的孙子已经是穷光蛋中的一员了 |
[25:31] | So at least let the boy express | 所以至少让这孩子 |
[25:33] | the degenerate ideas he can actually comprehend, | 表达他能理解的落后思想 |
[25:36] | and that, my multicultural friends, | 而这 我崇尚多元文化朋友们 |
[25:38] | is liberty and justice for all. | 才叫人人拥有自由与正义 |
[25:45] | Or we could call the attorney general and the ACLU. | 要不然我们就联系检察长和美国公民自由协会 |
[25:49] | I’m sorry, I probably should have started with that. | 抱歉 也许我早该先说这个的 |
[25:54] | I’m Marilyn, the sorority housemother. | 我叫玛里琳 姐妹会舍监 |
[25:56] | You’re the young man Toria recommended. | 你是托莉亚推荐的男孩 |
[25:57] | Yeah, yeah, she–she said you might need some help | 是 是的 她 她说你们的厨房 |
[26:00] | in the kitchen. | 需要帮手 |
[26:01] | And the bathroom, laundry room, common areas, | 还有浴室 洗衣房 公共区域都需要 |
[26:03] | occasionally killing a bug, | 不时杀个虫子 |
[26:05] | maybe being handy with a hammer. | 擅长用个锤子 |
[26:06] | – You think you can handle that? – Sure, yeah. | -你可以吗 -当然可以 |
[26:08] | Uh, she said it came with housing, though. | 不过她说提供住宿的 |
[26:10] | I-I need a place to crash. | 我需要个住的地方 |
[26:11] | There’s a room and a shower | 地下室有个房间和浴室 |
[26:13] | in the basement where you can sleep. | 你可以在那睡 |
[26:15] | Now, you are not allowed to use the bathroom | 你不允许使用楼上的卫生间 |
[26:17] | on the upper levels; that is a strict policy. | 这条规定很严格 |
[26:19] | – Understood? – Yea–uh, sorry. | -明白了吗 -明白 抱歉问下 |
[26:21] | The room, though, it’s here in the house? | 那个房间 是在这栋房子里的吗 |
[26:23] | Yeah, and three squares a day. | 是的 包一日三餐 |
[26:25] | We’re backed up for rush, | 我们急需人手 |
[26:26] | so if you can start today, you’re hired. | 如果今天你就能开工 你就被录用了 |
[26:28] | Yeah, no, I can– I can start immediately. | 当然 不 我能 我能立刻开工 |
[26:30] | Get settled in. We’ll see you at lunch. | 搬进来吧 午饭见 |
[26:32] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[26:33] | You’re the new houseboy of Gamma Delta Rho. | 你是ΓΔΡ的新男仆了 |
[26:35] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[26:51] | We got a king-size bed. Sweet. | 我们有张大床 真好 |
[26:55] | Ooh, you know what, we should take some of these | 我们可以拿点这个 |
[26:57] | and then call down for some more later. | 等下再让旅馆多送点上来 |
[27:03] | What do you think, piss or jizz? | 你觉得这是什么 尿还是精 |
[27:04] | Mm, probably A and B. | 应该两者皆有 |
[27:06] | Some R. Kelly freaky combo shit. | 精尿混合物 |
[27:09] | When’d you pack that? | 你什么时候打包这个的 |
[27:11] | When I Yelped this place. | 在网上订下住这里的时候 |
[27:13] | What, you packed those too? | 你还带了那些玩意儿 |
[27:14] | DIY, bitches. | 自己动手 烦恼没有 |
[27:16] | Whatever animal hatched up in this piece | 不管什么东西在这儿孵出了什么 |
[27:17] | is about to get aroma therapied. | 都要来个香薰治疗了 |
[27:19] | All right, baby, look, | 行了 亲爱的 |
[27:21] | from here on out, it is total relaxation for you. | 从现在开始 你整个人要放松下来 |
[27:24] | Okay? Please. | 好吗 求你了 |
[27:25] | Let me take care of everything else. | 让我来处理所有事 |
[27:27] | – You promise? – Of course, baby. | -行吗 -当然了 亲爱的 |
[27:30] | – Okay. – Now, let’s go down to the bar. | -好的 -现在我们一起去楼下的酒吧 |
[27:32] | They got drink specials | 他们日落前提供特价酒水 |
[27:33] | and free mini hot dogs | 免费的迷你热狗 |
[27:34] | and spicy wings until sundown. | 还有香辣鸡翅 |
[27:38] | How do you always know everything? | 你为什么总是什么都知道 |
[27:59] | – Oh, my God, he’s cute. – He’s so hot. | -天呐 他真可爱 -他好帅 |
[28:12] | Two mugs for me and the lady | 给我和这位女士来两杯啤酒 |
[28:14] | and a soda for the retard. | 给那个白痴来杯汽水 |
[28:15] | Celebrating a victory in educational democracy. | 庆祝我在教育民主上取得的胜利 |
[28:18] | Democracy can suck my ass. | 民主还是滚吧 |
[28:20] | Fucking Obamacare wins | 该死的奥巴马医改通过了 |
[28:22] | and the insurance companies still dick ya. | 保险公司还是在坑你 |
[28:24] | Interesting ritual. For what, might I ask? | 有趣的仪式 我能问下是为了什么吗 |
[28:27] | I make sterile for mouth. | 给口腔消毒 |
[28:28] | Tommy’s got some rot teeth. | 汤米牙齿坏了 |
[28:30] | Little shop of horrors here is gonna remove ’em for me. | 这里的恐怖小店店主要为我剔除它们 |
[28:33] | Tell me, who is this thick gypsy woman I make drinks for? | 告诉我 这个我为之调酒的吉普赛女人是谁 |
[28:37] | Fellas and Russian, that southern fried pork chop | 同志们 俄国妞 那个南方辣妹 |
[28:40] | is the finest fuck I ever let get away. | 是我没能留住的最棒的炮友 |
[28:43] | The sensations folded in that earthly body are aplenty. | 千万种感觉在那尘世般的身体里散开 |
[28:47] | Got yourself a real Dixie Chick, huh, Frank? | 给自己找了个真正的南方小鸡 弗兰克 |
[28:49] | Woman knows how to treat a fella like royalty. | 她对我像对待王室一样 |
[28:52] | If not for her, anarchy would rule in my house. | 如果不是她 我家将会一片混乱 |
[28:56] | She’s the key to my survival around here. | 她是我在这里生存下去的关键 |
[28:58] | Can’t let this one slip away. | 不能让她溜走 |
[28:59] | Go get ’em, stud. | 去拿下她 种马 |
[29:01] | For the lady. | 给你的 |
[29:03] | Frankie, I have to tell you. | 老弗 我不得不说 |
[29:05] | You were pretty fantastic at the school today. | 今天你在学校表现得真棒 |
[29:08] | Your animal instincts came out. | 释放出了你的动物本能 |
[29:10] | Got me all moist in the thighs. | 让我下面都湿了 |
[29:12] | Yeah, we make a fine pair of primates, don’t we? | 嗯 我们是出色的灵长类动物二人组 对吧 |
[29:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[29:16] | We’re terrible together, Frankie. | 我们在一起明明很糟 老弗 |
[29:19] | Whyever would you say such a thing? | 怎么能这么说呢 |
[29:22] | I tried to smash your head in the car door, | 我企图用车门撞你的头 |
[29:24] | not once but twice. | 不是一次 而是两次 |
[29:26] | You remember? | 还记得吗 |
[29:28] | Vaguely. | 隐约记得 |
[29:29] | And you told everybody I was nothing but a good fuck | 而你跟所有人说我不过是那家 |
[29:32] | on the washing machine at the Laundromat. | 洗衣店里的洗衣机上的好炮友 |
[29:34] | Taken out of context. | 这是断章取义 |
[29:36] | Not to mention the fact that you split | 更别提在我告诉你 |
[29:38] | after I told you that I was knocked up | 我怀上了我们精神错乱的女儿 |
[29:40] | with our psychopath daughter. | 之后你就一走了之 |
[29:42] | Sammi has never been fit to raise that boy, | 萨咪从来就不合适抚养那孩子 |
[29:44] | and you’re partly to blame. | 一定程度上得怪你 |
[29:46] | She’s your neglected seed. | 她没有得到你的关爱 |
[29:47] | I’m more mature now. | 我现在成熟了 |
[29:49] | Age is love’s best refinery. | 年龄是爱最好的精炼厂 |
[29:51] | Give me a second chance to get it right. | 再给我一次机会让我补正 |
[29:54] | Back in the Eco Village, Frankie, I’m the healer. | 在生态村里 老弗 我是疗愈者 |
[29:57] | I have to go where I’m needed most. | 哪里最需要我 我就去哪 |
[29:59] | Your healing powers could work wonders around here. | 你的疗愈能力能在这里创造奇迹 |
[30:02] | As a matter of fact, I know the perfect person | 事实上 我知道谁正好 |
[30:04] | who could use your help. | 需要你的帮助 |
[30:05] | Have I mentioned to you my impregnated teenage daughter? | 我有跟你提到我大肚子的未成年女儿吗 |
[30:09] | You have a pregnant daughter? | 你有个怀了孕的女儿 |
[30:10] | As a matter of fact. | 没错 |
[30:11] | Would you excuse me for one second? | 我能失陪下吗 |
[30:13] | Got to check on the poor thing. | 得去看看那个可怜的家伙 |
[30:14] | I’m all she’s got to get her through | 只有我陪伴她度过 |
[30:16] | this very confusing time. | 这段无比困惑的时期 |
[30:19] | Quick, I got to borrow a phone. | 快 我需要借用下电话 |
[30:21] | $2, I loan you cell. | 2块 我就借你手机 |
[30:22] | For one lousy text message? Come on. | 就发一条短信 至于吗 |
[30:24] | – Fine, $20. – Oh, come on. | -好吧 那就20 -搞错没有 |
[30:31] | You’re such a role model, Debbie. | 你真是个模范 黛比 |
[30:33] | Your decision to raise a child on your own is inspiring. | 你决定自己抚养小孩很鼓舞人心 |
[30:37] | Me? | 我 |
[30:38] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[30:39] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[30:40] | I didn’t have half the strength at 18 | 我18岁的时候都没有你 |
[30:41] | that you have. | 一半勇敢 |
[30:43] | You’re so sure of yourself. | 你这么坚定自信 |
[30:46] | I just know you’re gonna go far. | 肯定大有前途 |
[30:49] | This is nice, right? | 这感觉很不错吧 |
[30:51] | Just you and me hanging out together. | 就我俩 陪伴彼此 |
[30:54] | It is. I’m gonna miss you. | 是的 我会想你的 |
[30:57] | You — you promise you’ll still come around | 你保证 以后还会经常过来 |
[30:59] | and say hello, please. | 打打招呼 行吗 |
[31:07] | Oh, Debbie, wait. | 黛比 你干嘛 |
[31:08] | I-I really want to stay here. | 我真的很想留下来 |
[31:09] | It can be great for us. I can prove it. | 这对我们俩都好 我可以证明给你看 |
[31:11] | What–what about Tyler and the kids? | 泰勒和孩子们怎么办 |
[31:13] | We can all be one big, happy family. | 我们会有一个幸福的大家庭 |
[31:15] | Everyone can get what they want. | 大家各得其所 |
[31:16] | What? Wait. No, no, no, Debbie. | 什么 等等 停下 黛比 |
[31:19] | Debbie, oh, my God, you’re so cute. | 黛比 天呐 你太可爱了 |
[31:20] | Oh, my God, you make me feel like I’m 18 again. | 天呐 你让我感觉又重回18岁了 |
[31:23] | Debbie, no, this is crazy. | 黛比 快停下 这太疯狂了 |
[31:25] | Oh, my God. No! | 天呐 不行 |
[31:27] | Are we really doing this? | 我们真的要干这事吗 |
[31:29] | Um, I would just like to announce my resignation. | 我宣布辞职 |
[31:32] | Also, I’m only 15, and I like boys. | 还有 我才15岁 我是异性恋 |
[31:43] | – Yay, slide. – No, no, no, no, no slide. | -我也要滑 -不行不行 不准滑 |
[31:53] | Excuse me. This is not a motel. | 打扰一下 这里不是旅馆 |
[31:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:57] | Ugh, Carl, get your homies out of here. | 卡尔 快让你朋友都出去 |
[31:59] | Party’s over. | 派对结束了 |
[31:59] | I got shit to take care of. | 我还有一堆破事要处理呢 |
[32:01] | Yo, I’m not kidding. Liam’s got lice. | 我没开玩笑 利亚姆长虱子了 |
[32:02] | I got to disinfect the whole house. | 我要把全家都消毒 |
[32:04] | It’s not my problem. | 不关我的事 |
[32:06] | What is with you right now? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[32:11] | Okay, good boy. | 好了 小家伙 |
[32:12] | Sit there and don’t move, okay? | 坐在这别动 听到了吗 |
[32:19] | Okay. | 够了 |
[32:21] | Party is over now. | 派对结束了 |
[32:23] | – Man, let’s go. – This some bull, yo. | -走就走 -搞什么 |
[32:24] | Everybody out. | 都出去 |
[32:27] | Bye. Those are my fucking Fritos. | 拜拜 这他妈是我的薯片 |
[32:30] | Fucking weak-ass party anyway. | 反正这派对也无聊得要死 |
[32:32] | We are happy to join these two | 我们欢聚在此 |
[32:35] | in the sacred bond of holy matrimony. | 见证两位喜结连理 |
[32:40] | And we must remember | 我们须谨记 |
[32:42] | that God is going to watch | 上帝将始终注视 |
[32:46] | and bless this marriage at all times. | 并祝福这对新人 |
[32:50] | God is always watching at all times. | 上帝无时无刻不在注视着 |
[32:54] | He’s with us behind all closed doors– | 无论在紧闭的门后 |
[32:58] | in the shower, in the bedroom, | 还是浴室 卧室 他都与我们同在 |
[33:01] | when you are naked, and when you are clothed. | 无论你不着寸缕 还是衣冠楚楚 |
[33:04] | We cannot hide. | 我们无处藏身 |
[33:09] | And so shall these two be blessed forever under God’s… | 愿两位幸福美满 永远受上帝… |
[33:16] | God must have some serious insomnia. | 上帝肯定失眠很严重 |
[33:28] | What do you think, motion of the ocean | 你觉得这是来自大海的波涛 |
[33:29] | or actual penetration? | 还是那边在做爱搞出的动静 |
[33:31] | Mm, tricky. | 不好说 |
[33:33] | I’m gonna go with A | 我觉得是前者 |
[33:34] | and possible B. | 后者也不是没可能 |
[33:37] | You tell my mama to stop by the house | 你有没有让我妈去家里 |
[33:38] | and turn on some lights? | 开几盏灯 |
[33:39] | Folks find out we’re not home, | 一旦被人发现我们不在家 |
[33:41] | our crib will turn into a swap meet. | 我们家绝对变成跳蚤市场 |
[33:42] | I got it. Everything’s handled. | 说了 一切顺利 |
[33:45] | You call Svetlana and checked on the girls? | 给斯维特拉娜打电话了吗 俩姑娘咋样 |
[33:46] | Yes, like, a half hour ago. They’re perfect. | 半小时前刚打过 都好得很 |
[33:48] | Will you give me just a little bit of trust? | 你就不能对我有一点点信任吗 |
[33:50] | I got everything handled. | 一切都在我掌控之中 |
[33:51] | I’m trying to be a hero here. | 我想当你的英雄 |
[33:54] | You’re right, babe. I’m tripping. | 你说得对 宝贝 我的错 |
[33:56] | I’m sure everything’s fine. | 肯定没事的 |
[34:08] | Whew, come on, Tommy. | 别紧张 汤米 |
[34:09] | You’ve done this before, right? | 你以前也不是没做过这事 |
[34:13] | Make it quick. | 速战速决 |
[34:14] | On three. | 数到三 |
[34:16] | One… | 一 |
[34:18] | Two. | 二 |
[34:24] | – Na Zdorovie. – Oh, fuck. | -保佑你 -我操 |
[34:27] | Something, shit. | 给我点什么啊操 |
[34:34] | What does the duck say? | 小鸭子说了什么呀 |
[34:36] | Quack. | 呱 |
[34:37] | Yeah, he does. | 没错 |
[34:38] | Oh, close your eyes. | 眼睛闭上 |
[34:57] | Well, at least someone didn’t forget her daily chores. | 看来还是有人记得要打扫卫生 |
[35:00] | Oh, bite it, Frank. | 滚一边去 弗兰克 |
[35:02] | Liam’s got lice. | 利亚姆长虱子了 |
[35:03] | I already stripped the beds, put the linens in the wash. | 我已经洗了床单 |
[35:06] | I got to get started with the disinfectant spray. | 得准备喷杀虫剂 |
[35:08] | Oh, honeylamb, chemicals are not the way to go. | 小宝贝 喷洒化学药剂可不好 |
[35:12] | Sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[35:13] | Tea tree oil– toxic-free, | 用茶树油 无毒 |
[35:16] | runs all those little buggers away, | 赶走所有的小虱子 |
[35:18] | and it’s better for the environment. | 而且不污染环境 |
[35:19] | Well, I already shampooed him | 我已经用有毒化学品 |
[35:21] | with the toxic chemicals, but thanks. | 洗了他 不过多谢告知 |
[35:23] | Well, you’ll end up giving the little one cancer | 你这样会害得小孩子得癌症 |
[35:25] | or a third nipple. | 或者多长一个奶头 |
[35:26] | Be organic all you want, but we have a system for | 你想环保随你 可我们自有一套 |
[35:28] | getting rid of lice that actually works. | 有效的除虱子办法 |
[35:31] | Been doing it for years. | 这些年都是这么做 |
[35:33] | I told you, I’m handling it. | 我说了 我能搞定 |
[35:35] | Little extra help. | 只是帮个小忙嘛 |
[35:36] | Best way to fight nature is with nature. | 对抗自然最好的办法就是运用自然 |
[35:38] | This is not nature. This is our house. | 这里不是大自然 这里是我们家 |
[35:40] | And nobody around here wants to deal with lice for | 我们这可没人想为了不用化学药品 |
[35:42] | an extra month just be to chemical-free. | 然后多和虱子相处一个月 |
[35:45] | Come on, Liam, let’s get some more chemicals. | 走吧 利亚姆 我们再去买点化学品 |
[35:49] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[35:51] | Decades of pollutants have left her completely destroyed. | 多年的化学污染已经彻底摧毁了她 |
[36:27] | I live up the street, | 我住在街那头 |
[36:29] | and I heard about what happened here and your loss. | 听说了你家的事 请节哀顺变 |
[36:33] | I just wanted to offer my condolences. | 我只是想来悼念一下 |
[36:36] | There’s some money in here and around five grams. | 里面有点钱 还有差不多五克粉 |
[36:40] | You guys could sell it and maybe it’ll help | 你们可以卖了 也许能帮上忙 |
[36:42] | with the funeral expenses or whatever. | 付葬礼或者其他什么费用 |
[36:43] | No, thank you. Please leave. | 不需要 谢谢你的好意 请你离开 |
[37:14] | I knew you’d get the job. | 我就知道你能拿下这份工 |
[37:15] | Oh, yeah, thanks for the referral. | 多谢你的推荐 |
[37:18] | I’m still trying to figure out exactly what a houseboy is, | 我还在摸索”男仆”的工作职责 |
[37:20] | but, uh, the pay is cool. | 不过报酬还是挺丰厚的 |
[37:22] | Our sorority throws the best parties. | 我们姐妹会办最棒的派对 |
[37:24] | – Lots of fringe benefits. – All right, good to know. | -你会得到大量补贴金 -挺好 |
[37:27] | Hey, um, do you want any company later? | 你待会儿想要人陪吗 |
[37:30] | It can get kind of creepy in the basement. | 地下室有时很恐怖 |
[37:34] | Uh, yeah, yeah, I guess. | 可以啊 |
[37:38] | Okay, cool. | 那行 |
[37:40] | Cool. | 好 |
[37:57] | Hello? Anybody here? | 不好意思 有人在吗 |
[38:00] | Well, if it isn’t my knocked-up Deb. | 原来是我们家的大肚黛比 |
[38:02] | What a pleasant surprise. | 真是意外的惊喜 |
[38:04] | Oh, you texted me to come home. | 你给我发了短信 让我回家 |
[38:05] | How’s my unborn grandchild? | 我那尚未出世的孙儿还好吗 |
[38:07] | How did we get the house back? | 我们怎么要回房子的 |
[38:08] | Carl’s financing. | 卡尔出资 |
[38:10] | Renovations just in time to build a nursery, huh? | 正翻新呢 刚好来得及建一间儿童室 |
[38:13] | Sit down. Sit down. | 快坐快坐 |
[38:14] | Let’s get you off your feet. | 快坐下来歇着 |
[38:17] | Queenie, come meet the daughter I was telling you about. | 奎尼 快来见见我向你提过的女儿 |
[38:20] | Oh, hi. | 你好啊 |
[38:24] | Oh, such rosy cheeks and glowing skin. | 气色真好 皮肤真水灵 |
[38:28] | Ah, motherhood becomes you. | 都是因为你要当妈妈了 |
[38:30] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[38:32] | Debs, meet Queenie. This is Sammi’s mom. | 黛比 这是奎尼 萨咪的妈妈 |
[38:35] | She could tell you a thing about childbearing the natural way. | 她可以给你讲讲自然分娩 |
[38:38] | Oh, she can? | 真的吗 |
[38:39] | One can never be too prepared | 在生下孩子之前 |
[38:40] | before dropping the load. | 做好万全准备总是不会错的 |
[38:42] | Right, Queenie? | 是不是 奎尼 |
[38:43] | I can tell you how to keep that uterus | 我可以告诉你如何让子宫保持 |
[38:45] | toned, healthy, and happy. | 健康而有活力的状态 |
[38:47] | I delivered my grandson Chuckster | 我在房车后面为我的外孙 |
[38:49] | in the back of an RV. | 查克斯特接生 |
[38:51] | – You did? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[38:52] | I still have the stretch marks from carrying Sammi, and– | 我肚子上还留着怀萨咪时产生的妊娠纹 |
[38:55] | and now they just spread like a sexy spiderweb | 如今这些妊娠纹呈性感的网状 |
[38:58] | all over my belly. | 遍布我的腹部 |
[39:00] | You just got to embrace it all. | 你只需接受这一切 |
[39:02] | Our Debs could use a natural healer like yourself, | 黛比需要一个你这样的自然疗愈者 |
[39:05] | especially since her sister dropped her | 尤其在她姐姐像躲炸弹一样 |
[39:07] | like a cluster bomb. | 甩走她之后 |
[39:08] | Just–I know you two are gonna hit it off. | 我就知道你俩一定合得来 |
[39:12] | Come on, let’s get you some nettle leaf, | 好啦 我们来给你弄些荨麻叶 |
[39:14] | and it’ll help to strengthen your placenta. | 这能帮助强健你的胎盘 |
[39:17] | You know, you can stir-fry and eat it after birth. | 你可以在生完孩子后把胎盘给炒着吃了 |
[39:19] | Eat the placenta? | 吃胎盘 |
[39:26] | Oh, isn’t this great? | 真爽 |
[39:27] | Just chillaxin’ in the pool. | 心旷神怡地泡在泳池中 |
[39:29] | No killer kids. No flaming Greeks. | 没有烦死人的娃 没有着火的希腊人 |
[39:32] | Just you and me | 只有你和我 |
[39:34] | and that old guy. | 还有那个老头子 |
[39:39] | What are you doing? You brought your phone down? | 你搞什么 你把手机带下来了 |
[39:40] | You were supposed to leave it upstairs. | 你应该把手机留在楼上 |
[39:41] | – Ah, force of habit. – Aw, come on. | -习惯了嘛 -得了吧 |
[39:43] | You couldn’t just let me handle everything? | 你就不能让我处理好一切吗 |
[39:46] | You just have to check on my every move | 你就非要把我做的任何事都检查一下 |
[39:47] | to make sure I don’t screw anything else up, right? | 来确定我有没有搞砸 是不是 |
[39:49] | Kev, what the hell are you talking about? | 小凯 你在扯些什么鬼 |
[39:51] | This is Mom texting us | 不过是妈给我发短信 |
[39:53] | to bring her a souvenir back. | 让我给她带个纪念品回去 |
[39:56] | Oh, cool. | 这样啊 |
[39:57] | What’s goin’ on with you? | 你怎么了 |
[39:59] | You been on the edge since we got here. | 自从我们到这里 你就总是发神经 |
[40:01] | I know. I know. It’s just… | 我知道 只是… |
[40:05] | I–I’m just–I’m worried that I’ve worn you out | 我只是担心 我的那些破事 |
[40:07] | dealing with all my shit. | 是不是拖累了你 |
[40:09] | I mean, I can’t even plan a fucking vacation right. | 我连一个该死的假期都安排不好 |
[40:12] | The stains and the smells and the– | 又是脏兮兮的床垫 又是难闻的味道 |
[40:14] | I think I saw bullet holes in the walls. | 我还总觉得在墙上看到了弹孔 |
[40:17] | What the fuck was I thinking? | 我究竟在想些什么 |
[40:19] | It’s not so bad. | 没那么糟糕 |
[40:20] | Oh, f–it’s bullshit. | 别安慰我了 |
[40:22] | Okay, it’s a shithole. | 好吧 这确实是个破地方 |
[40:23] | But who cares? | 但是那又怎样 |
[40:25] | It’s us having some alone time together. | 我们过我们的二人世界不就好了 |
[40:28] | Yeah, I know. I just wanted to do something right | 我知道 我只是希望能够自己把事情做好 |
[40:29] | without you having to fix all my fuckups. | 不需要你总跟在我身后擦屁股 |
[40:32] | Kev, this is who we are. | 小凯 我们不就是这样 |
[40:34] | Dealing with your fuckups is part of the deal, | 帮你收拾残局是我该做的 |
[40:36] | just like you dealt with me not being able to get pregnant | 就像你在我没办法受孕 然后 |
[40:39] | and then getting pregnant but not wantin’ to be a mother. | 在我怀孕之后又不想做妈时做的那样 |
[40:42] | We always make it work. | 只要问题最后解决了 |
[40:43] | Who cares how? | 谁在乎是怎么解决的 |
[40:47] | – You really mean that? – Yeah. | -这是你的真心话吗 -当然 |
[40:49] | And this vacay is a dream. | 这次旅行简直就像一场梦 |
[40:52] | I don’t give a shit how hood it is. | 我才不在意这里的坏境有多差 |
[40:54] | I just want to have a orgasm in a different area code. | 我只是想换个地方享受一次性高潮 |
[40:56] | Well, that is one thing I can get right. | 这件事我还是能办好的 |
[41:01] | Let’s give this old man creepers a hot show. | 我们给这个老偷窥狂看场火辣的表演吧 |
[41:09] | This dude won’t look away. | 这家伙目不转睛 |
[41:10] | Uh…maybe he likes it. | 也许他喜欢看 |
[41:14] | Maybe he’s dead. | 也许他是死了 |
[41:25] | Don’t you just love straight weddings? | 异性恋的婚礼棒极了对吗 |
[41:28] | The only wedding I’ve ever been to was | 我参加过的唯一一场婚礼 |
[41:30] | when my closeted boyfriend | 是我当时还没出柜的男朋友 |
[41:31] | had to marry this pregnant hooker | 和他在枪口下被逼着上了之后 |
[41:33] | that he was forced to fuck at gunpoint, so… | 怀了孕的妓女的婚礼 所以 |
[41:36] | Shit. | 我操 |
[41:37] | …this isn’t so bad. | 也不是特别糟糕 |
[41:46] | You know, you could just put your hand on my crotch. | 你可以直接把手放在我裤裆 |
[41:48] | It’d work a lot better. | 这样效果更佳 |
[41:50] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[41:53] | Hey, are you pissed at me? | 你生我气了吗 |
[41:53] | You know, if you wanted to fag-freak out your family, | 如果你想恶心一下你的家人 |
[41:55] | you could have just told me. | 你应该早点告诉我 |
[41:56] | Hey, I’m sorry. All right? | 对不起 行了吗 |
[41:59] | Am I really your date, | 我到底是你的约会对象 |
[42:00] | or am I just the gay prop? | 还是你的同性恋道具 |
[42:01] | No, I want you here. | 不 我需要你在这里 |
[42:03] | My family’s filled with a bunch of polite homophobes, | 我的家人里有些虚伪的恐同者 |
[42:05] | and I prefer my homophobia with blatant bashing | 我想激怒这些恐同者 |
[42:07] | like normal people. | 让他们像正常人一样表现出来 |
[42:08] | They pretend to be too religious to notice, | 他们假装虔诚于宗教 所以注意不到 |
[42:10] | but I’m just trying to | 但我非要 |
[42:12] | make it a little harder for them to ignore. | 让他们难以忽视 |
[42:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:20] | Then let’s make it harder for them to ignore. | 那我们就来让他们忽视不了吧 |
[42:34] | Too loud. | 太吵了 |
[42:39] | – Yo! – Carl, what the hell? | -喂 -卡尔 你到底怎么了 |
[42:42] | – I was listening to that. – It’s too loud. | -我在听歌 -声音太大了 |
[42:44] | What is your problem today? | 你今天发什么神经 |
[42:45] | You’re really gonna smoke this right in front of me? | 你非得在我眼前抽烟吗 |
[42:48] | I’m minding my own business. | 我的事情不要你管 |
[42:49] | Look, just because you’re going through a thing | 听着 就因为你遇到了什么难事 |
[42:51] | or whatever it is you won’t talk about | 不管是什么事 你憋着不说 |
[42:53] | does not mean you can act like an asshole. | 不代表你有权利活得像个混蛋 |
[42:55] | – So if you want to talk– – I don’t need to talk. | -如果你需要谈谈 -我不需要 |
[42:58] | Just stop stressin’ me. Damn. | 别逼我了 靠 |
[43:03] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[43:06] | Hey, y’all joining us for this evening? | 你们今晚一起吃饭吗 |
[43:08] | We’re just getting ready to start making dinner. | 我们正准备做晚饭呢 |
[43:11] | I was gonna make spaghetti. | 我本来想做意大利面的 |
[43:12] | Uh, yeah, well, Queenie and I wanted to help make | 奎妮和我想为肚里的宝宝 |
[43:14] | a healthy organic meal for the baby. | 做一顿健康的有机餐 |
[43:16] | Yeah, that’s right, we’re gonna make some kale and tofu, | 是的 我们准备做些甘蓝和豆腐 |
[43:19] | we’d love you to join. | 欢迎你加入我们 |
[43:20] | Since when does Debbie eat kale? | 黛比从什么时候开始吃甘蓝了 |
[43:22] | I’ve had to force-feed her vegetables since she was born. | 从她出生起 我只有强迫她才肯吃蔬菜 |
[43:24] | I’ll do whatever’s best for the baby, Fiona. | 只要宝宝健康 我什么都愿意做 菲奥娜 |
[43:27] | Got to embrace all parts of motherhood. | 承担身为母亲的所有责任 |
[43:29] | That a girl, Debra Moon. | 真是个好女孩 黛布拉·月月 |
[43:31] | Debra Moon? | 黛布拉·月月 |
[43:33] | You want to come help wash veggies with me, Liam? | 你想帮我一起洗甘蓝吗 利亚姆 |
[43:36] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[44:13] | Yes, y’all. Get it. | 大家一起摇起来 |
[44:28] | How we doing? | 我们跳的如何 |
[44:30] | I’m pretty sure we won. | 我们赢定了 |
[44:49] | Your friend’s not coming back, | 你的朋友不会回来了 |
[44:50] | is he? | 是吧 |
[44:53] | Dropped a guy. | 杀了个人 |
[44:56] | But, I mean, that’s the thug life, right? | 这就是暴徒的生活 对吗 |
[45:00] | I don’t know that much about the thug life… | 我不是很了解暴徒的生活 |
[45:06] | but I’ve seen someone getting dropped. | 但是我曾见过生命被夺走 |
[45:13] | You don’t know how much that shit’ll haunt you until | 你不知道那些烂事会把你拉入怎样的深渊 |
[45:15] | it just does. | 直到你无法回头 |
[45:28] | Bad news is, uh, as far as I can see, | 坏消息是 依我所见 |
[45:33] | there’s no real way to pretend it never happened. | 你没法假装一切都未曾发生 |
[45:46] | Good news is, you can always | 好消息是 无论何时 |
[45:48] | hit the reset button. | 你都有重新开始的机会 |
[45:54] | For–for what that’s worth. | 为了真正值得的 |
[46:14] | Helene! | 海伦娜 |
[46:18] | Helene! | 海伦娜 |
[46:25] | Helene, come out, please? | 海伦娜 出来下好吗 |
[46:31] | Look, I just wa– I just want to talk. | 听着 我只是…想和你谈谈 |
[46:34] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[46:36] | Look, I-I-I don’t know how to make things right. | 听着 我不知道要怎么做才对 |
[46:43] | Okay, but–but if–if I did, | 但如果我 |
[46:44] | if I–if I had a fucking clue how–how to– | 如果能有一条操蛋的提示告诉我要怎么 |
[46:48] | to reverse time or… | 让时间逆转 或是… |
[46:55] | Okay, just–just tell me what to do, okay? | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[46:58] | You–you want me to–to untake the picture? | 你希望我没有拍那照片 |
[47:01] | You–you want me to get kicked out? | 你希望我被赶出学校 |
[47:03] | They–they–they fuckin’ threw me out of my dorm room, okay? | 他们他妈的把我赶出宿舍了 好吗 |
[47:06] | I don’t have shit. | 我一无所有了 |
[47:08] | Okay, it’s just you and me. | 只剩你和我了 |
[47:10] | It’s you and me! | 只剩你和我了 |
[47:14] | So you come out, please. | 所以你出来下 好吗 |
[47:17] | You just fucking come out and you talk to me! | 你他妈的出来和我谈谈 |
[47:28] | Helene! | 海伦娜 |
[47:58] | Mmm, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:05] | Mmm. I love this. | 我喜欢 |
[48:06] | Jesus, Frank, we’re eatin’. | 拜托 弗兰克 正吃饭呢 |
[48:09] | Yeah, not anymore. | 恶心的吃不下了 |
[48:10] | How about a little tongue bath | 我们来点舌尖共浴如何 |
[48:12] | to go with this meal? | 给这顿饭增添点情趣 |
[48:19] | How ’bout we spend the night at your place? | 我们今晚在你家过夜怎么样 |
[48:22] | How ’bout you move in? | 你搬进来怎么样 |
[48:27] | Seriously? | 你说真的吗 |
[48:29] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[48:33] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[48:37] | Thank you very much for the edible food, | 非常感谢你们提供可食性食物 |
[48:39] | but we got to be going now. | 但我们现在得走了 |
[48:41] | Anytime. | 随时都可以 |
[48:42] | You’re always welcome here, honeygram. | 这里随时都欢迎你 甜心宝贝 |
[48:46] | Yeah, I know, | 我知道 |
[48:47] | seein’ as how the house is in my name, but thanks. | 毕竟房产证上还是我的名字 不过谢谢了 |
[48:50] | Come on, Liam, let’s get your stuff. | 来吧 利亚姆 去拿东西 |
[48:51] | No, I want Debbie. | 不 我要黛比姐姐 |
[48:53] | – Liam. – Oh, it’s okay. | -利亚姆 -没事 |
[48:54] | He can stay with me tonight. | 他今晚可以跟我住 |
[48:56] | I don’t care. | 我无所谓 |
[48:58] | Fine by me. I don’t care either. | 行啊 我也无所谓 |
[49:00] | Cool. | 行 |
[49:07] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[49:13] | You’re pretty badass. | 你真厉害 |
[49:15] | Nobody’s been able to handle my family like that. | 从没有谁把我家人气成那样 |
[49:18] | Well, compared to the dysfunction of my family, | 跟我家那帮子破事比起来 |
[49:19] | yours are lightweights. | 你家人真是小菜一碟 |
[49:25] | So what are we doing? | 我们接下来做什么 |
[49:28] | Whatever you want, I guess. | 听你的呗 |
[49:31] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[49:33] | Now. | 现在就要 |
[49:40] | It can be much smoother than this. | 可以爱得更深情 |
[49:55] | – Calm, relaxing dinner. – Yeah. | -这么安静又美好的晚餐 -是啊 |
[49:58] | Might take some getting used to. | 我得花点时间习惯一下 |
[50:00] | Well, you had a long day, right? | 毕竟你今天过得挺不顺的 |
[50:04] | A long lots of days. | 已经不顺很久了 |
[50:10] | – Uh-oh. – What? | -糟糕 -怎么了 |
[50:12] | Oh, fuck, is it lice? | 卧槽 是不是有虱子 |
[50:13] | Uh, well, there’s something small and tan | 有一只很小的棕色虫子 |
[50:15] | dancing the samba on your scalp. | 在你的脑壳上跳桑巴舞 |
[50:20] | I should warn you, | 我早该警告你 |
[50:21] | Gallagher shit is very contagious. | 加拉格家的东西传染性太强 |
[50:41] | Hey, it’s Toria. | 我是托莉亚 |
[50:44] | You still want company? | 还要我陪你吗 |
[50:46] | You in there? | 你在吗 |
[50:50] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[50:54] | Hello, you in there? | 嗨 有人吗 |
[51:09] | Well, this is a completely new brand of foreplay for me. | 这种前戏对我来说可真新鲜 |
[51:13] | You really–you know how to keep it interesting, Gallagher. | 你真是花样多多 加拉格小姐 |
[51:16] | You regret asking me to move in yet? | 是不是后悔让我搬进来了 |
[51:18] | It’s only been a couple hours. | 才过了几个小时 |
[51:20] | I’ll let you know in a few. | 我回头告诉你 |
[51:25] | There he is. | 找到了 |
[51:27] | Now, where’s his ugly cousin? | 下面来看看它那位大表哥在哪 |
[51:43] | Frankie, you are a slimy bastard, | 老弗 你真是个混蛋 |
[51:45] | but I find it charming. | 但我却觉得很有魅力 |
[51:48] | You’ve been working so hard to keep me here, | 你一直努力地想让我留下来 |
[51:50] | and guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[51:55] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[52:00] | Good. | 太好了 |
[52:01] | Oh, wait, Frankie, that’s my belly button. | 悠着点 老弗 那是我的肚脐眼 |
[52:04] | It feels fucking fantastic. | 滋味太他妈销魂了 |
[52:07] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[52:08] | Oh, God! Oh! Oh, God. | 啊 啊 好爽 |
[52:16] | So the superiors put all the inferiors in bad summer camps | 所以上层领导把部下都放在了不好的夏令营里 |
[52:21] | ’cause they didn’t want ’em crossin’ the border | 为了防止他们越界 |
[52:23] | and ruinin’ the neighborhood, | 影响市容 |
[52:25] | and that is why Hitler is a great American leader. | 因此希特勒才是一位伟大的美国领袖家 |
[52:30] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 | |
[52:34] | German, | 他是德国人 |
[52:35] | but I think you’ve made your point here, | 不过我觉得你说得很清楚了 |
[52:37] | my young Trump. | 我年轻的特朗普 |