时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[00:17] | What the fuck is that? | 那他妈什么玩意 |
[00:18] | Uh, that is Jared Dunn. | 那是贾里德·邓恩 |
[00:21] | He works for Gavin Belson. | 盖文·贝尔森的手下 |
[00:26] | Sorry if I scared you. | 抱歉吓着你了 |
[00:28] | I know I have somewhat ghost-like features. | 我知道我有时比较神出鬼没 |
[00:31] | My uncle used to say, | 我叔叔说过 |
[00:32] | “You look like someone starved a virgin to death.” | “你就是个让处女饥渴到老的人” |
[00:36] | It’s… Yeah. I can see it. | 那 没错 说的有道理 |
[00:41] | I heard you were having a launch party. | 我听说你正在办开业派对 |
[00:43] | – Yeah. – Am I early? | -没错 -我来早了吗 |
[00:46] | No. | 没有 |
[00:49] | Well then, a gift of congratulations. | 这是庆祝你们开业的一点心意 |
[00:53] | Now, if Gavin sent you here, | 如果是盖文派你来的 |
[00:54] | you should know that I’ve turned him down. | 那你该知道我已经拒绝他了 |
[00:55] | I’m going with Peter Gregory. | 我接受了彼得·格里高利的条件 |
[00:56] | I’m actually picking up my check tomorrow. | 明天就去拿支票 |
[00:58] | So I’ve made my decision. | 我已经做了决定 |
[01:00] | That’s not why I’m here. It’s just… | 我不是来做说客的 我只是 |
[01:03] | watching you say no to ten million dollars | 看着你拒绝了千万巨款 |
[01:05] | to build your own thing, | 只为开创自己的事业 |
[01:06] | there’s just something very exciting about that. | 真的很让人心情澎湃 |
[01:10] | What is he doing here? | 他来干什么 |
[01:12] | Hey, this is a private party, buddy. | 这是私人派对 伙计 |
[01:13] | I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. | 请你离开 |
[01:15] | – Oh, I didn’t mean to… – You know, in the state of California | -我不是想 -在加利福尼亚州 |
[01:17] | you can kill a man for entering your house without permission. | 屋主有权开枪打死擅闯民宅的人 |
[01:20] | OK. I understand. Uh, thank you. | 好的 我明白 谢谢 |
[01:25] | Richard, I just wanna say, | 理查德 我只是想告诉你 |
[01:26] | I really respect what you’re doing here. | 我非常敬佩你的决定 |
[01:28] | And if you could ever use someone | 如果你有任何用得着 |
[01:29] | with my business development skill set, | 我企业发展规划能力的地方 |
[01:32] | I would love to be a part of this. | 我很乐意加入你们 |
[01:33] | The fuck you will be. | 加入个头 |
[01:35] | We’ll call you when we want pleated khakis. | 等我们想买休闲西裤的时候自会找你 |
[01:42] | You know this is a fucking domestic? | 国产的破酒还好意思拿来送人 |
[01:44] | Why… why were you so mean to him? | 你 你怎么对他那么凶 |
[01:46] | He wasn’t spying on us. He just said he likes us. | 他又不是来刺探的 他刚说了喜欢我们 |
[01:48] | He wants to join the company. | 想加入我们公司 |
[01:49] | Of course he does, Richard. | 他当然想 理查德 |
[01:50] | Let me explain something to you. | 让我来给你解释一下 |
[01:52] | You whole life you’ve been an ugly chick. | 这辈子你都是个丑爆了的妞 |
[01:54] | But now suddenly you are a hot chick, | 结果突然间你变得超性感 |
[01:56] | with big tits and small nipples. | 丰乳粉晕羡煞众人 |
[01:58] | so guys like that are gonna keep coming around, | 男人们会不停地来勾搭你 |
[02:01] | don’t be a slut, Richard. | 大腿一定要夹紧 理查德 |
[02:02] | I don’t… | 我不明白 |
[02:04] | Now speaking of such things, | 说到这个话题 |
[02:06] | Dinesh, change the lighting to something erotic | 迪尼希 换首火辣激情的曲子 |
[02:09] | because it’s about to get pretty fucking erotic in here. | 因为马上就要激情满屋了 |
[02:13] | License to Kill-9. IB Action-dot-Erotica. | 九号格杀令 行动代号”激辣” |
[02:17] | Wha… what… what’s going on? | 这 这是要干什么 |
[02:19] | – What’s happening? – Gentlemen, I present to you… | -怎么了这是 -绅士们 为你们献上 |
[02:23] | Mochacino. | 摩卡奇诺 |
[02:25] | Not this guy. | 不是这男的 |
[02:27] | Mochacino. | 摩卡奇诺 |
[02:30] | She’s my gift to you. | 她就是我的大礼 |
[02:35] | You wanna smoke weed? | 想来点大麻吗 |
[02:48] | Can somebody play something with a beat, please? | 就不能放点带节奏的音乐吗 |
[02:50] | I’ll go make a playlist. | 我这就排个播放列表去 |
[02:52] | Yeah. I actually have some… some water, uh, cooking, I think. | 对 我得去喝点水 该做饭了 |
[03:04] | Yeah, I don’t pay for it. So… | 付你钱的人不是我 所以 |
[03:06] | barking up the wrong tree here. | 你勾引错人了 |
[03:10] | God, I hate Palo Alto. | 我恨死帕罗奥图[硅谷所在地]了 |
[03:24] | Hello again. | 又见面了 |
[03:26] | You know, I don’t actually have a ton of dance music | 我没存那么多舞曲 |
[03:28] | but I turned the bass way up. | 但我把重低音调大了 |
[03:29] | Baby… | 宝贝 |
[03:31] | you’re getting a private show. | 这下你有艳福了 |
[03:35] | What the fuck? | 我晕 |
[03:37] | OK. There’s the butt time. | 好吧 美臀驾到 |
[03:41] | Hey, should we have left him in there by himself? | 我们应该把他一个人丢在那儿吗 |
[03:43] | I mean, should we go back in there? | 我们要不要回去 |
[03:44] | No interest. I entice the flesh, | 没兴趣 我只勾引人上床 |
[03:46] | I don’t pay for it. | 但绝不为此付钱 |
[03:47] | Plus, Tara’s coming into town in a couple weeks. | 再说 塔拉过几周就要来了 |
[03:48] | I’m saving up all my humors for her. | 我得存点元精供她享用 |
[03:50] | You know what I mean? | 懂我什么意思吧 |
[03:52] | What’s your excuse? | 你的理由是什么 |
[03:53] | I didn’t even shake a woman’s hand until I was 17-years-old. | 我直到十七岁才摸过女人的手 |
[03:56] | The idea of getting an erection around men I live and work with, | 在和我一起工作生活的人的注视下勃起 |
[04:00] | it’s just not something I can handle. | 我有点无法接受 |
[04:03] | The idea that I have a boner and you have a boner | 想象下我撑个帐篷 你撑个帐篷 |
[04:05] | and he has a boner | 他也撑个帐篷 |
[04:06] | and we’re all sitting there with boners in our pants? | 然后大家都坐在那撑着帐篷是个什么场景 |
[04:09] | I wonder if he’s OK in there. | 我不知道他还撑不撑得住 |
[04:11] | So what do you guys do here? | 你们几个是干什么的 |
[04:14] | We’re mostly working on a lossless compression algorithm. | 我们最近在开发一种无损压缩算法 |
[04:18] | – A what? – It makes files smaller. | -一种啥 -让文件更小 |
[04:20] | Doesn’t matter. Uh, it’s called Pied Piper. | 无所谓了 名字叫做魔笛手 |
[04:21] | It’s gonna be famous. You’ll know it, eventually. | 将来会很出名 你总有一天会知道 |
[04:25] | Who was this woman that you shook hands with for the first time? | 夺走你处女握的女人是谁 |
[04:28] | The postman lady. | 一位邮递员女士 |
[04:30] | – What? – A woman that was a man? | -什么 -一位曾经是汉子的女士吗 |
[04:32] | Not a post-man lady. | 我说的不是”有弟员” |
[04:34] | – A lady who was a post… – Let me ask you another question. | -是送邮件的女士 -我问你点别的吧 |
[04:36] | Who was the second woman you shook hands with? | 你第二次握的是哪个女人的手 |
[04:38] | I didn’t even know you were coming. | 我甚至都不知道你会来 |
[04:39] | – Stop. Doug! – Oh, boy. | -住口 道格 -不是吧 |
[04:41] | – Stop. – I don’t think I’m the one… | -住口 -我不觉得是我 |
[04:42] | Someone is paying me. OK. | 肯定要有人买单 |
[04:44] | I didn’t come just to dance on your boner all night for free. | 我今晚不是来免费对着你的小帐篷跳舞的 |
[04:47] | I was not erect. I… that was… I was only being polite. | 我没有勃起 我 那只是出于礼貌 |
[04:50] | So you were being polite when you said that you loved me? | 所以你说爱我也只是出于礼貌吗 |
[04:52] | First off, I said you seemed like | 首先 我说的是你看起来 |
[04:54] | someone I could fall in love with. | 像是我会爱上的那种人 |
[04:55] | And, yes, also politeness. | 而且没错 也是礼貌 |
[04:57] | Richie, pay the lady. | 理奇 把钱给她 |
[04:59] | What? Why… why should I pay her? | 什么 凭 凭什么是我给钱 |
[05:01] | I didn’t hire her. I didn’t even get a lap dance. | 她又不是我请的 她都没给我跳大腿舞 |
[05:03] | This is a company party and you’re the CEO. | 这是公司派对 而你是首席执行官 |
[05:04] | – So pony up. – No. If anyone should pay her it should be you. | -赶紧买单吧 -不 要给钱也是你给 |
[05:08] | Doug, help the CEO find his money. | 道格 帮这位首席执行官找到他的钱 |
[05:11] | No. No, no. We don’t… I don’t need help. | 不 不 我们不 我不需要人帮 |
[05:13] | I know where it is. It’s here. | 我知道钱在哪 就在这儿 |
[05:14] | It’s all here. | 全都在这儿 |
[05:15] | Do you… I don’t know… do you accept AmEx? | 你们收 不知道你们收不收运通卡 |
[05:17] | You damn right I do. | 我当然收 |
[05:18] | Put a hundred on there for yourself, Mocha. | 给自己划一百美金 摩卡 |
[05:21] | – Well, that’s an expensive boner. – Not a boner. | -你这小帐篷还真贵 -才没有小帐篷 |
[05:26] | Thanks for coming in, guys. | 多谢你们能来 伙计们 |
[05:28] | We have a lot to do, so, | 今天的内容很多 |
[05:30] | let’s get started. | 我们直接开始吧 |
[05:32] | Sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[05:42] | Me? OK. | 我先开始吗 好吧 |
[05:45] | Well, we’re just really excited to get going, Mr. Gregory. | 我们很激动能开始合作 格里高利先生 |
[05:51] | Yes. Who’s “We”? | 是吗 “我们”是指谁 |
[05:54] | Myself, him, uh,the guys back at the house. | 我 他 还有家里那些家伙 |
[05:57] | Guys? | 那些家伙 |
[05:59] | What guys? | 哪些家伙 |
[06:02] | Who is this? | 这又是谁 |
[06:03] | Erlich Bachman. I’m an entrepreneur, | 埃利希·巴赫曼 我是个创业者 |
[06:05] | much like yourself. | 跟你差不多 |
[06:09] | Richard actually developed Pied Piper | 理查德就是住在我的企业孵化器里时 |
[06:11] | while residing in my incubator, | 开发出魔笛手的 |
[06:12] | so as per our agreement, | 所以根据我们的协议 |
[06:14] | I own ten percent of the company. | 我拥有公司的百分之十 |
[06:17] | I’m paying you $200,000 for five percent | 我花了二十万美金来买百分之五的股权 |
[06:18] | yet you’re giving this man… | 而你给了这家伙两倍 |
[06:20] | twice that in exchange for… a futon? | 就为了他给你提供的沙发床 |
[06:25] | And some sandwiches? | 还有三明治吗 |
[06:27] | Actually, sir, my tenants provide their own food… | 实际上 先生 我的租客们食物自理 |
[06:29] | What other percentages have you apportioned? | 其他股权你是怎么分配的 |
[06:32] | Can I see your cap table, investment deck, | 我能看一下你们的资产表 投资分析 |
[06:35] | business plan or any other relevant paperwork | 商业计划书以及你们准备的 |
[06:38] | you may have prepared? | 其他相关资料吗 |
[06:41] | I… I just was under the impression that, uh… | 我 我还以为 |
[06:44] | we would just be coming by and saying “Hi”, you know, | 我们只是过来打个招呼 |
[06:47] | uh, to pick up the check. | 还有拿支票的 |
[06:49] | And, uh, I just didn’t know that any of that stuff was due yet. | 我不知道那些东西也该交了 |
[06:52] | “Due”? | 该交 |
[06:57] | This is not college, Richard. | 这里不是大学 理查德 |
[06:58] | I am not going to be giving you a course syllabus. | 我可不会给你发课程安排 |
[07:01] | You turned down ten million dollars to keep Pied Piper. | 你为了保住魔笛手拒绝了一千万美金 |
[07:05] | What did you give up that money for? | 你是为了什么拒绝那笔钱的 |
[07:08] | What is this company? | 这公司到底是什么 |
[07:10] | What did I buy? | 我到底买了什么 |
[07:12] | – You bought the algorithm, which… – No. | -你买了算法 -不 |
[07:16] | The algorithm is the product of the company. | 算法是公司的产品 |
[07:19] | I know that. | 这个我知道 |
[07:20] | What I’m asking about is the company itself. | 我问的是公司本身 |
[07:23] | Who is it? What do they do? | 公司由什么人组成 职责都是什么 |
[07:25] | Are they essential? | 都是必不可少的吗 |
[07:27] | Or do you just throw a percentage at them | 还是说你就随便分点股权给他们 |
[07:30] | like you did with this… | 就像你分给这家伙时一样 |
[07:36] | This all must be worked out. | 这些都需要弄清楚 |
[07:40] | Now. | 马上做 |
[07:43] | When you said you’d guide us | 你说你会指导我们的时候 |
[07:45] | through some of the stuff I thought that this was | 我还以为这些就是 |
[07:47] | the stuff you’d be guiding us through. | 你要指导我们的东西 |
[07:49] | I cannot guide you until you give me… | 在你给出能让我指导的东西之前 |
[07:54] | something to guide. | 我没办法指导你 |
[07:59] | This is going very poorly. | 这次会面糟糕透顶 |
[08:01] | – I know that. – He doesn’t seem to know what he’s doing. | -我知道 -他根本不知道自己在干嘛 |
[08:09] | Did you just take a sip from an empty cup? | 你刚刚是从空杯子里喝了一口水吗 |
[08:13] | Yes. | 没错 |
[08:13] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[08:16] | – Just something to do. – Come back in 48 hours | -就是找点事干 -四十八小时后再来 |
[08:19] | with an airtight business plan, | 拿出一份无懈可击的商业计划书 |
[08:21] | a clear go-to-market strategy, | 一个清晰的市场战略 |
[08:23] | and three year summary P&L or there will be no check. | 以及三年损益报表 不然休想拿支票 |
[08:32] | That’s it. | 就这样吧 |
[08:34] | Well, thanks for coming in, guys. | 多谢你们能来 |
[08:39] | Are there any water fountains in your offices? | 你的办公室里有饮水喷头吗 |
[08:42] | I assume. | 应该有吧 |
[08:43] | I own ten percent of an app | 有一个能找到附近饮水喷头的应用 |
[08:45] | that locates all nearby water fountains. | 我拥有它百分之十的份额 |
[08:47] | I’d be happy to discuss it with you. | 我很愿意就此与你讨论一下 |
[08:48] | Good day, gentlemen. | 再见 先生们 |
[08:52] | You smoke weed? | 你抽大麻吗 |
[08:58] | You really embarrassed me in there. | 刚才你在里面让我很丢脸 |
[08:59] | You didn’t say shit about any business plan before today. | 在今天之前你压根没提过商业计划书 |
[09:01] | And neither did he. | 他也没说过 |
[09:02] | And he was kind of being an asshole back there. | 他刚才那样可够混蛋的 |
[09:04] | Yeah, that’s why he’s a billionaire. | 没错 这就是为什么他能成为亿万富翁 |
[09:06] | ‘Cause he knows how and when to be an asshole. | 因为他知道在什么情况下需要做一个混蛋 |
[09:07] | That’s what you need to be like. | 你也需要那么做 |
[09:09] | – You do, Richard. – Whatever. | -真的 理查德 -随你怎么说 |
[09:10] | If you continue to mismanage | 如果你继续这样管理不善 |
[09:12] | this company giving ten percent to whoever… | 随便给出公司百分之十的股份 |
[09:14] | Obviously, you know, we can’t go back on my shares. | 当然我那部分股权你是要不回去了 |
[09:17] | That ship has sailed but from here on out. | 木已成舟 但以后你得注意 |
[09:19] | Now you’re being an asshole. | 你现在就是个混蛋 |
[09:21] | You say that like it’s a bad thing. | 你说的好像这是什么坏事 |
[09:22] | Richard, if you’re not an asshole, | 理查德 如果你不当这个混蛋 |
[09:24] | it creates this kind of asshole vacuum and that | 就会产生混蛋空缺 |
[09:27] | void is filled by other assholes, like Jared. | 然后被其他混蛋填补 比如贾里德 |
[09:29] | I mean, you almost gave him shares. | 我是说 你都打算把公司股份分给他了 |
[09:32] | You need to completely change who you are, Richard. | 你必须完全改变自己 理查德 |
[09:34] | A complete Teutonic shift has to happen. | 你必须得进行”日耳曼”转变 |
[09:37] | Tectonic. | 是结构 |
[09:39] | What? | 什么 |
[09:40] | A “tectonic” shift is the earth’s crust moving around. | “结构性转变变”指的是地壳运动 |
[09:44] | “Teutonic”, which is what you just said, | 而你刚才说的是”日耳曼” |
[09:46] | is an ancient Germanic tribe that fought the Romans. | 是一个总和罗马打仗的古老德国部落 |
[09:50] | They were originally from Scandinavia… | 起源于斯堪的纳维亚… |
[09:51] | Stop it! Stop it. | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[09:54] | You’re being a complete tool right now. | 你现在就是一个彻头彻尾的软蛋 |
[09:56] | I need you to be a complete asshole. | 我要你变成个彻头彻尾的混蛋 |
[09:59] | Do you understand the difference? | 明白这两者有什么不同吗 |
[10:00] | If you’re not an asshole, this company dies. | 如果你不当个混蛋 这个公司就完了 |
[10:03] | Erlich, I have 48 hours. | 埃利希 我只有48小时 |
[10:05] | Are you going to help me with this business plan or not? | 你到底帮不帮我写这个商业计划书 |
[10:07] | I believe in you, Richard. That’s why I’m not. | 我相信你 理查德 所以我不帮你 |
[10:15] | “Business plans that are created in support of new ventures | 为了支持刚创业的企业而制定的商业计划 |
[10:18] | are to implement profound changes in existing venture.” | 会对已有企业产生深远影响 |
[10:35] | Hi, this is Richard Hendricks. | 你好 我是理查德·亨德里克斯 |
[10:37] | Is now a good time? | 你现在有时间吗 |
[10:40] | Uh, I need some help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[10:46] | Who’s Chevy Volt is that out front? | 门口那辆雪佛兰伏特是谁的 |
[10:48] | Uh, Jared Dunn’s. | 贾里德·邓恩的 |
[10:50] | What? Why? Why is he here? | 什么 为什么 他为什么会在这儿 |
[10:52] | Well, because as you know, | 如你所知 |
[10:54] | I need some advice on the business plan. | 我需要有人教我写商业计划书 |
[10:56] | You’re cutting him in? | 你把他拉入伙了 |
[11:02] | Good morning. Whoops, that was weird. | 早上好 咦 奇怪 |
[11:06] | I don’t know why I did that. | 不知道刚才我为什么那么做 |
[11:08] | You kind of have a… like a king-ish feeling to you. | 你身上有一种…帝王般的气场 |
[11:11] | You’re like a… like a Norse hero from Valhalla. | 就像是…来自瓦哈拉的北欧英雄 |
[11:14] | Don’t pander to me. | 别拍我马屁 |
[11:15] | Peter Gregory said specifically to trim the fat. | 彼得·格里高利明确说过不需要累赘[直译为减肥] |
[11:18] | They actually tried to diagnose me | 他们其实曾因为我太瘦了 |
[11:19] | with a wasting disease because of my slender frame. | 指责我吃东西就是浪费粮食 |
[11:22] | So, um, I ironed out our customer acquisition strategy, | 我已经写完了吸引用户策略 |
[11:27] | and I wrapped our financials, I did a DCF valuation. | 整理了我们的财政状况 做了贴现估值 |
[11:31] | Most VC’s can’t even do that math, | 大多数风投人都算不明白 |
[11:33] | but something tells me Peter is different. | 但直觉告诉我彼得不是这种人 |
[11:35] | I think we can jump into the one-on-ones with each team member | 下一步我们应当与所有成员一对一谈谈 |
[11:38] | – to see if I can defend our cap table. – OK. | -看如何合理分配股权 -好的 |
[11:40] | Um, but first, if you don’t mind, | 但在此之前 如果你不介意的话 |
[11:42] | I’d like to use the restroom. | 我想去一下洗手间 |
[11:44] | Yeah. You don’t have to ask permission to do that. | 去呗 去洗手间不需要我批准 |
[11:47] | Why, have you not gone since you’ve been here? | 难道你来这儿之后就没去过吗 |
[11:49] | I have not. | 是的 |
[11:52] | Well… well, go. I mean, go. | 好吧…快去吧 |
[11:56] | Denpok, I know you were in Aspen, | 丹波克 我知道您之前人在阿斯彭 |
[11:58] | thank you for coming. Please, have a seat. | 谢谢您前来 请坐 |
[12:02] | I’m not sitting this summer. | 这个夏天我不准备坐下 |
[12:05] | Of course. Incredible. | 当然 真是难以置信 |
[12:11] | What’s weighing on you, Gavin? | 你为何事所恼 盖文 |
[12:14] | Jared Dunn quit today to join Pied Piper. | 贾里德·邓恩今天辞职加入了魔笛手 |
[12:16] | I hate Richard Hendricks, | 我恨理查德·亨德里克斯 |
[12:18] | that little Pied Piper prick. | 那个魔笛手小杂种 |
[12:21] | Is… is that wrong? | 我不应该这么想吗 |
[12:24] | In the hands of a lesser person, perhaps. | 恨意若在平凡人手中 也许是错的 |
[12:28] | But in the hands of the enlightened, | 但若掌握在有智慧的人手里 |
[12:30] | hate can be a tool for great change. | 恨意可以作为工具 带来巨大改变 |
[12:35] | You’re right once again. | 您还是如此睿智 |
[12:41] | AUDIOUS, play John Lennon’s “Imagine.” | 音响系统 播放约翰·列侬的《想象》 |
[12:45] | Cueing, John Wayne in a mansion. Not found. | 提示 小屋中的约翰·韦恩 未找到 |
[12:50] | – Fuck! – Invalid command. | -妈的 -指令无效 |
[12:52] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[12:53] | Use the anger, chela. Use it. | 使用你的愤怒 门徒 使用它 |
[13:02] | Uh, thanks for sitting down like this, Gilfoyle. | 谢谢你来与我们谈话 吉尔弗约尔 |
[13:04] | We know it’s kind of a little weird. | 我们都知道这有点奇怪 |
[13:07] | So, um… can you kind of catch me up on | 那么…你能大概给我介绍一下 |
[13:09] | what you see as your role in the company? | 你觉得你在公司里的职责是什么 |
[13:12] | What do you do? | 你都做些什么 |
[13:13] | What do I do? | 我都做些什么 |
[13:17] | System architecture. Networking and security. | 系统架构 网络及安全 |
[13:21] | No one in this house can touch me on that. | 在这方面这屋里没人能比得上我 |
[13:23] | OK, that’s good to know. | 很好 多谢赐教 |
[13:25] | But does anyone appreciate that? | 但有人会对此表示感激吗 |
[13:27] | While you were busy minoring in gender studies | 当你在莎拉劳伦斯学院忙着辅修性别研究 |
[13:30] | and singing a capella at Sarah Lawrence, | 哼着小曲的时候 |
[13:32] | I was gaining root access to NSA servers. | 我在获取美国国家安全局服务器的根权限 |
[13:35] | I was one click away from starting a second Iranian revolution. | 点下鼠标就能发起第二次伊朗伊斯兰革命 |
[13:35] | [伊朗伊斯兰革命 又称1979年革命 伊朗君主政体被推翻 成立了伊斯兰共和国] | |
[13:38] | I actually went to Vassar. | 其实我读的是瓦萨学院 |
[13:40] | I prevent cross-site scripting, | 我能阻止跨站脚本攻击 |
[13:41] | I monitor for DDOS attacks, | 我监视着分布式拒绝服务攻击 |
[13:43] | emergency database rollbacks, and faulty transaction handlings. | 紧急的数据库回滚和错误的事件处理 |
[13:47] | The Internet… heard of it? | 互联网 听说过吧 |
[13:49] | …transfers half a petabyte of data every minute. | 每分钟传输千兆字节的数据 |
[13:51] | Do you have any idea how that happens? | 你知道那是如何实现的吗 |
[13:54] | All those YouPorn ones and zeroes streaming directly | 你每天在线看的那些小黄片 |
[13:57] | to your shitty, little smart phone day after day? | 是如何发送到你那个小破智能手机里的呢 |
[13:59] | Every dipshit who shits his pants if he can’t get | 还有那些无法在12秒内下到最新史奇雷克斯 |
[14:02] | the new dubstep Skrillex remix in under 12 seconds? | 新电子混音曲就要尿了的傻逼们 |
[14:04] | It’s not magic, it’s talent and sweat. | 那并不是魔法 那是天赋与汗水 |
[14:07] | People like me, ensuring your packets | 我这样的人保证了你的数据包 |
[14:09] | get delivered, un-sniffed. So what do I do? | 完好无损的送达 所以我都做些什么 |
[14:12] | I make sure that one bad config on one key component | 我保证了整个公司不会因为 |
[14:15] | doesn’t bankrupt the entire fucking company. | 核心组件中的一个错误设置而毁于一旦 |
[14:17] | That’s what the fuck I do. | 我他妈就是干这个的 |
[14:20] | That’s basically what I told him. | 我基本也是这么跟他说的 |
[14:22] | Listen, wherever we end up here… | 听着 无论最后结果如何 |
[14:26] | …I just wanna say that I feel | 我只是想说我认为 |
[14:27] | I should get more equity than Dinesh. | 我应当比迪尼希获得更多股份 |
[14:29] | I know Gilfoyle probably came in here | 我知道吉尔弗约尔肯定过来跟你们 |
[14:31] | and puked out a bunch of tech specs, | 说了一堆技术术语 |
[14:33] | three-fourths of which are total horse-shit. | 但其实四分之三都是狗屁 |
[14:36] | Did he bring up the Iranian Revolution thing? | 他提到伊朗革命了吗 |
[14:39] | Yeah, those words mean nothing. | 那些都毫无意义 |
[14:41] | But here’s a fact: | 但事实是 |
[14:42] | I’m the only one of these clowns that can code in Java. | 我是这些小丑里面唯一会用Java编程的 |
[14:45] | And I write sleek performant low-overhead Scala code | 我还能用性能稳定启动快速且能够 |
[14:48] | with higher order functions that will run on anything. | 在任何环境下运行的的Scala语言 |
[14:51] | Period. End of sentence. So basically, | 句号 讲完了 也就是说 |
[14:54] | I think whatever equity I get, | 我的贡献比吉尔弗约尔大 |
[14:57] | it should reflect that I contribute more than Gilfoyle. | 这要在我的股份上有所体现 |
[15:02] | – This sounds weird. – I know, right? It’s… | -这感觉怪怪的 -对啊 我知道 |
[15:04] | – Everybody’s been doing it. – Gilfoyle did this? | -每个人都要做 -吉尔弗约尔做了吗 |
[15:07] | It’s just a formality, to get me caught up. | 只是走个形式 帮我了解你们 |
[15:10] | So what makes you of value to the Pied Piper team? | 你认为自己在魔笛手团队中有什么价值 |
[15:13] | Programming. | 编程吧 |
[15:16] | I guess… pretty good at code, | 也许吧 我很会写代码 |
[15:18] | develop algorithms… so forth. | 开发算法 诸如此类 |
[15:21] | Different from the type of algorithm Richard created? | 与理查德发明的算法不同吗 |
[15:25] | Well, yeah. Like, not as good. | 是啊 他的甩我几条街 |
[15:28] | Richard’s a 10X-er, I’m, like, barely an X-er. | 理查德是十倍速 我也就勉强一倍速 |
[15:32] | I kinda suck. | 我很逊 |
[15:33] | Smoked you. And now… | 你被轰了 接下来 |
[15:35] | – Don’t be a dick. – Mushroom stamp! | -别太过分 -来个蘑菇章 |
[15:38] | – You’re being a dick. – There you go. Show that to your mom. | -你过分了 -盖好了 记得给你妈看噢 |
[15:41] | Mushroom stamp! That’s great. | 蘑菇章 好梗 |
[15:46] | Hey, what do you guys think about this Jared? He’s shit, right? | 你们认为贾里德怎么样 烂透了对吧 |
[15:49] | No, he’s pretty sharp. | 不 他其实挺厉害的 |
[15:50] | Yeah, he does shit that no one else in the house can do. | 是啊 他能做我们做不了的事 |
[15:53] | Yeah, but he’s a know it all. | 是啊 但他总装得自己好像无所不能 |
[15:54] | I don’t think there’s room in here for him. | 我们的小庙装不下他 |
[15:56] | Well, there will be after Richard gets rid of Big Head. | 等理查德甩掉大头以后就装得下了 |
[15:58] | Wait, Richard’s getting rid of Big Head? Why? | 等等 理查德要甩掉大头 为什么 |
[16:00] | Listen, we all love Big Head. | 听着 我们都爱大头 |
[16:01] | But, the truth is he’s not as good of a coder as I am, | 但事实是他编程没有我好 |
[16:04] | not as good at system architecture as Gilfoyle, | 搭建系统没有吉尔弗约尔强 |
[16:06] | not as good at being a prick as you, no offense. | 犯浑没有你厉害 无意冒犯 |
[16:09] | He’s a lightweight at everything. Brings nothing to the table. | 他所有事都不在行 没什么贡献 |
[16:12] | Him getting points would be a big “Fuck you” to all of us. | 让他分一杯羹就像在侮辱我们 |
[16:15] | – But he’s a great guy. – Great guy. But useless. | -但他是个好人 -人好 但没用 |
[16:20] | Yeah, he is a great guy. Not like that Jared. | 是啊 他是个好人 不像那个贾里德 |
[16:25] | At least we can all agree on that. | 这点我们倒是可以达成一致 |
[16:28] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[16:30] | Me and Richard have just always kinda like been in this together, you know? | 我和理查德好像一直是共同进退 |
[16:33] | Together, right. But to be clear, | 共同进退 但只是想弄清楚 |
[16:35] | Richard created the algorithm on his own, yes? | 理查德是自己发明的那个算法 对吧 |
[16:38] | Oh, yeah, I had nothing to do with that. | 对啊 跟我没有任何关系 |
[16:41] | – He’s my best friend. – That’s true. | -他是我最好的朋友 -那倒是真的 |
[16:44] | Yes. The camaraderie is quite apparent. | 确实 你们的感情确实很深厚 |
[16:46] | But Peter Gregory demanded a lean, | 但彼得·格里高利要的是一个精简 |
[16:50] | ruthless business plan. | 无情的商业计划 |
[16:52] | And I don’t think that | 我想微软的首席执行官 |
[16:53] | the CEO of Microsoft has a paid best friend. | 可不会给好朋友开工资 |
[16:56] | Sergey Brin does. Larry doesn’t do shit. | 谢尔盖·布林就付了 拉里啥都不会 |
[16:59] | See? | 你看 |
[17:01] | What if Big Head is sort of like | 就让大头做一个 |
[17:03] | a floating utility player? Kinda like a jack of all trades. | 流动人员呢 就像多面手 |
[17:08] | But by his own admission, he’s really more like a master of none. | 但他自己也承认 他更像是无为大师 |
[17:12] | That’s true. That is true. | 确实是 确实如此 |
[17:14] | Which is not something you’d generally | 通常人们不会给这样一个人 |
[17:16] | reward with several points in what may some day be | 分配日后可能估值达 |
[17:18] | a multi-billion dollar company. | 数十亿美元公司的股权 |
[17:21] | This will never fly with Peter Gregory. | 彼得·格里高利绝不会同意的 |
[17:25] | I would not want to be Richard right now. | 我现在可不想当理查德 |
[17:28] | Having to tell Big Head that he’s out. | 必须告诉大头他得走人了 |
[17:30] | This is gonna sound super mean, | 我这么说可能听起来很恶毒 |
[17:32] | but the other night he was sleeping, | 但有一天晚上他在睡觉 |
[17:33] | I was just staring at his face. | 我盯着他的脸 |
[17:34] | All I could think was, “He’s utterly useless.” | 我能想到的只有 他真是太没用了 |
[17:38] | Big Head is a man with zero purpose. | 大头是个一无是处的人 |
[17:43] | – Oh, hi. Hi, Big Head. – Hey. | -你好 大头 -你好 |
[17:47] | How’s it going? | 进展如何 |
[17:48] | It’s… super good… right now. | 现在看来 很不错 |
[17:51] | Um, I’m just going to maybe go for a bike ride real fast | 我去骑一小会儿自行车 |
[17:54] | and clear my… head. | 清理一下思绪 |
[17:58] | I’ll see… you. | 回头 见 |
[18:00] | – Bike safe. – Yeah, enjoy it. | -一路平安 -好好玩 |
[18:02] | That was nice, guys. He heard everything. | 真好啊 各位 他都听见了 |
[18:04] | That doesn’t make it not true. | 那并不代表我们说错了 |
[18:06] | I mean, come on, Richard. As far as Pied Piper is concerned, | 我说 理查德 对魔笛手来说 |
[18:09] | he’s as pointless as Mass Effect 3’s multiple endings. | 他就和质量效应3的多结局一样毫无意义 |
[18:12] | I mean, he’s a completely useless appendage and we all know it. | 他对公司来说毫无用处 我们都知道这一点 |
[18:17] | – Oh, hey, man. – Forgot my water bottle. | -你好 伙计 -忘了拿水壶了 |
[18:24] | Just gonna grab it, and then | 我去拿一下水壶 然后 |
[18:26] | probably walk right back through one more time. | 再走出去一遍 |
[18:30] | I mean, Mass Effect 3? Harsh. | 质量效应3 这话太重了 |
[18:34] | I didn’t mean for him to hear it but it was true. | 我也没想让他听到 但这是事实 |
[18:36] | I mean, we all called him a | 我们一直都在说他人有多好 |
[18:37] | great guy but he didn’t overhear any of that. | 但他一次都没听到过 |
[18:41] | It’s been 12 hours. | 已经12个小时了 |
[18:43] | Goddamn. He’s still not answering. | 老天 他还是不接电话 |
[18:46] | I’m actually kind of worried about him. | 我有点担心他了 |
[18:49] | You know, if he’s gone, like, really truly gone, | 如果他真的走了 是说那种走了 |
[18:52] | in a way that kind of solves your problem. | 某种程度上来说也算是解决你的问题了 |
[18:55] | I mean, like, if he’s dead… | 我是说 如果他死了 |
[18:57] | Are you trying to say that Big Head might be dead? | 你的意思是大头有可能死了吗 |
[18:59] | That doesn’t help at all. How is that helping? | 这有什么帮助 这能帮得了什么 |
[19:01] | I’m just saying that that’s | 我只是说 |
[19:02] | a possible thing that could’ve happened to him. | 这是一种可能而已 |
[19:04] | It could happen to anybody. And in this case, | 谁都有一死 至少这个情况下 |
[19:07] | at least something good came out of it. | 还有点好处 |
[19:09] | What’s the good part? | 有什么好处 |
[19:10] | You don’t have to have an awkward conversation. | 你不用去跟他开口让他走人了 |
[19:12] | That’s scary. Should we go look for him? | 你这么说很恐怖 我们是不是该去找找他 |
[19:14] | I mean, I agree with these guys. Jared’s just not working out. | 我和他们看法一样 贾里德就是不适合这里 |
[19:19] | – What? – Um, Richard… | -什么 -理查德 |
[19:21] | I, uh, don’t wanna be too assertive here | 我不想太独断 |
[19:24] | but I could use your input on a few things for the business plan. | 关于这份商业计划书我需要你的看法 |
[19:27] | Richie, you tried your best. Just call him, | 理奇 你尽力了 就给他打个电话 |
[19:29] | leave a message, say he’s out. | 留条留言 说他被开掉了 |
[19:31] | No, that’s an asshole move. | 不 这么做太混蛋了 |
[19:32] | Yeah, remember? You need to be an asshole. | 是啊 忘了吗 你就需要做个混蛋 |
[19:36] | I feel bad about saying that thing about him being dead. | 很抱歉我刚才说他可能死了之类的话 |
[19:40] | That’s not who I am. | 我其实不是那种人 |
[19:44] | – Wait, what is that? – That’s impossible. | -等等 这是什么 -这不可能 |
[19:48] | Nip Alert isn’t live yet. | 乳报还没上线呢 |
[19:49] | Maybe he’s demoing it for someone. | 也许他在做测试 |
[19:52] | 摩卡奇诺7986 注册时间: 今天 上次提醒: 刚刚 提醒次数: 1次 城市: 加州 圣何塞 距离: 26.88公里 | |
[19:53] | “Mochacino.” | 摩卡奇诺 |
[19:54] | He rode his bike to San Jose? | 他居然骑车去了圣何塞 |
[19:57] | Jared, can I borrow your car? | 贾里德 能不能借你的车用一下 |
[19:58] | – Sure. – I have a car. | -当然 -我也有车 |
[20:00] | What… what’s wrong with my car? | 我的车怎么了 |
[20:02] | I just have… I don’t know. | 我要 我也不知道 |
[20:04] | All right, well, remember to be an asshole. | 好吧 记得要混蛋一点 |
[20:08] | A real asshole. | 做个真正的流氓 |
[20:17] | Hi, I’m Richard Hendricks. | 你好 我是理查德·亨德里克斯 |
[20:19] | You did a dance… the dancing at my house. | 你去我家跳过舞 |
[20:21] | Your ride’s here. | 有人来接你了 |
[20:23] | Oh, hey, man. | 你好 伙计 |
[20:24] | Mushroom stamp! | 蘑菇章 |
[20:26] | No, come on, dude, not… | 别啊 伙计 别 |
[20:31] | I just wanted to work with computers and get paid for it. | 我只是想靠电脑过活 |
[20:33] | I didn’t want end up fighting | 我不想和我的室友 |
[20:34] | with my roommates over percentage points. | 争那几个百分点 |
[20:37] | So you’re just gonna give up? | 你要放弃了吗 |
[20:38] | On what? This isn’t home. | 放弃什么 这又不是我家 |
[20:41] | As much as I’ve tried, it’s just not. | 不管我多努力 这都不是我家 |
[20:44] | I mean, what would’ve I have | 如果我当时没拿摩卡奇诺的名片 |
[20:45] | even done if I didn’t have Mochacino’s card? | 谁知道我会干出点什么呢 |
[20:47] | Where would I have gone? It’s fucking pathetic. | 我又能去哪儿 真是可悲 |
[20:51] | Well, Mochacino seemed to like you. | 摩卡奇诺看起来还挺喜欢你的 |
[20:52] | She let you into her apartment. | 她让你进她家了 |
[20:54] | I had to give her my bike. | 我拿自行车换的 |
[20:56] | She’s just like everyone else in this goddamn valley. | 她就和这破谷里其他人一样 |
[20:58] | Watching the bottom line. Fuck it, dude. I’m done here. | 只要不亏就行 操他大爷的 我不干了 |
[21:02] | What about Nip Alert? | 那乳报怎么办 |
[21:04] | Mochacino shows her tits for a living | 摩卡奇诺靠露奶讨生活 |
[21:06] | and even she was uncomfortable using it. | 但连她都不愿意用那玩意 |
[21:09] | She said it was sexist. She’s right. It’s actually perverted. | 她说这是性别歧视 她说得对 确实很变态 |
[21:13] | I made a perverted, sexist, useless thing. | 我开发了个变态 性别歧视 毫无用处的程序 |
[21:19] | And, you know, everybody’s right, man, | 他们说的都没错 伙计 |
[21:21] | there’s nothing for me to do on Pied Piper. | 我在魔笛手毫无用处 |
[21:23] | I think over time, maybe we could redefine your role. | 再给我点时间 我们可以给你找个位置 |
[21:27] | Come on, dude. Unless you can | 何必呢 伙计 除非 |
[21:29] | tell me right now what I can do for Pied Piper | 你现在能说出我能为魔笛手做些什么 |
[21:31] | that no one else can, I’m gone. | 而且是别人做不了的 不然我就走人了 |
[21:38] | Yeah. | 我就知道 |
[21:40] | I’m going to go get the stuff out of my cube at Hooli | 我现在去互利收拾下我的东西 |
[21:43] | and then I’m getting the hell out of this town. | 然后就离开这里 |
[21:49] | So this is goodbye then? | 那就此别过了 |
[21:53] | I mean, I’ll see you back at the house, man. | 我还是会回家的 伙计 |
[21:55] | I gotta, like, pack and stuff. | 我还得打包东西 |
[21:57] | Totally. | 当然 |
[21:59] | I’m going to take the train I think, just… do some thinking… | 我乘火车回去 需要思考下 |
[22:02] | OK, all right, see ya. | 好的 回见 |
[22:05] | – The train is this way… I just… – Oh. I was gonna say. | -火车站在这边 -我刚想跟你说 |
[22:09] | Big Head… | 大头 |
[22:11] | Whatever shit you’re about to dump on my head, | 不管你有什么狗屁话要说 |
[22:13] | you can save it, OK? I’m not in the mood. | 闭嘴吧 我没那心情 |
[22:15] | Dude, I just wanted to tell you | 伙计 我只是想告诉你 |
[22:16] | that Gavin Belson wants to talk to you about something. | 盖文·贝尔森要找你谈谈 |
[22:18] | – Oh, OK. Fuck you. – No. Seriously. | -好吧 操你大爷 -不 我是认真的 |
[22:22] | Gavin Belson said he wants to speak to Nelson Bighetti? | 盖文·贝尔森说他想找尼尔森·达头蒂谈谈 |
[22:26] | Yeah, that’s what I just said. | 是啊 我刚才就说了 |
[22:29] | Come on. | 走啊 |
[22:33] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[22:40] | I’m awake! I’m awake. | 我醒着 没睡着 |
[22:42] | – What? – No, no, I wasn’t. | -什么 -不 我睡着了 |
[22:45] | I was sleeping. | 我刚才在打盹 |
[22:45] | I’m sorry for sleeping and for lying about it. | 很抱歉我睡着了还为此撒了谎 |
[22:49] | For both. No good. | 为二者致歉 很不应该 |
[22:51] | What happened? Did you fire Big Head? | 怎么回事 你把大头解雇了吗 |
[22:55] | Uh, no. Not yet. I don’t know. Sort of. | 没有 还没 我也说不清 算是吧 |
[22:57] | So do I include him in the cap table or not? | 那我到底应不应该把他算在资产表里 |
[23:00] | It’s basically good to go. | 已经差不多准备好了 |
[23:02] | Uh… no, he’s out. | 不用 他已经被解雇了 |
[23:04] | Uh, wait… I don’t know. | 等等 我也不知道 |
[23:06] | Actually, I just need to close my eyes for a little bit. OK? | 实际上我得先去睡会 好吗 |
[23:09] | Richard, it’s t-minus four hours until presentation time. | 理查德 还剩四小时就要做报告了 |
[23:12] | Are you gonna fire Big Head or not? | 你到底炒不炒大头 |
[23:14] | I don’t know. Uh… I’m just very tired. | 我不知道 我太累了 |
[23:18] | OK? I’m just gonna go get some water… | 好吗 我得去喝口水 |
[23:20] | Richard, stop being a fucking pussy | 理查德 别他妈唧唧歪歪的 |
[23:23] | and start being an asshole. | 得有点混蛋样 |
[23:31] | Fine! You want me to be an asshole, | 好吧 你想让我混蛋一点 |
[23:34] | I’ll be an asshole. | 那我就混蛋给你看 |
[23:35] | I’ll be an asshole to you and | 我要很混账地对你 |
[23:37] | you and you and you | 你 你还有你 |
[23:38] | and Peter-fucking-Gregory! | 还有那个该死的彼得·格里高利 |
[23:41] | OK? Fuck all of you. Big Head stays! | 满意了吗 去你们的 大头留下 |
[23:44] | You know, if I wanted to be a sell out | 如果我想卖公司的话 |
[23:45] | I’d have done that already. | 我早就那么干了 |
[23:46] | I’d be on a beach somewhere | 我现在就能口袋里装着一千万 |
[23:48] | with ten million dollars in my pocket. | 去海滩逍遥自在了 |
[23:49] | Not in my pocket, in a bank account. | 当然装不进我口袋 是在银行账户里 |
[23:52] | OK? This is my company. | 挺清楚了吗 这是我的公司 |
[23:54] | It was my idea and we do what I say. | 由我做决定并听我指挥 |
[23:56] | And what I say is, Jared, | 我的决定就是 贾里德 |
[23:58] | put Big Head in the business plan. | 把大头加到商业计划书里 |
[23:59] | He gets the same amount of shares as everybody else. | 他分得的股份跟其他人一样 |
[24:01] | Big Head, you’re not going home, man. | 大头 你不用卷铺盖走人了 伙计 |
[24:04] | You’re right. I’m not. | 你说得没错 我不用 |
[24:06] | Gavin Belson just offered me a huge promotion | 盖文·贝尔森刚刚为了把我挖走 |
[24:09] | for 600 grand a year to steal me away from you guys. | 给我提供了年薪六十万的升职机会 |
[24:13] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[24:14] | For revenge. Because you took Jared. | 作为报复 因为你挖走了贾里德 |
[24:17] | So you’re like the V.P. of Spite? | 所以你就是怨恨之副总了 |
[24:19] | But you have to do me a favor, Richard, | 但你得帮我个忙 理查德 |
[24:21] | if you run into Gavin ever | 如果你以后撞见盖文 |
[24:23] | you have to act really upset about it, you know? | 一定要装作对此很难过 好吗 |
[24:25] | Oh, but I am upset. | 但我确实很难过 |
[24:28] | OK? What the fuck? I kind | 好吗 真他妈操蛋 |
[24:30] | of just went out on a limb for you here, man. | 我为了你和所有人都翻脸了 伙计 |
[24:33] | Sorry, man, but this is huge for me. | 抱歉 伙计 但对我来说机会难得 |
[24:35] | I’m going to move out, get my own place. | 我准备搬出去自己住 |
[24:37] | In light of this new information, who gets Big Head’s equity? | 鉴于这个消息 大头的股权归谁 |
[24:42] | Should I get half of his shares…? | 我能拿一半他的股份吗 |
[24:44] | I do. I get it. | 是我的 归我 |
[24:46] | OK? I get all of it! | 好吗 全归我 |
[24:50] | Big Head, man, | 大头 伙计 |
[24:50] | congratulations on the job, really. | 恭喜你得到这份工作 真心的 |
[24:53] | But if you’ll excuse me, | 但失陪下 |
[24:54] | I have to go lock down a motherfucking business plan. | 我得去最终敲定这个操蛋的商业计划书 |
[24:58] | Jared, you’re with me. | 贾里德 你跟我来 |
[25:04] | – What an asshole. – Yeah. What an asshole. | -真够混蛋的 -没错 真是个混蛋 |
[25:14] | Next. | 下一位 |
[25:17] | Hi. Deposit? | 你好 存钱吗 |
[25:24] | Two hundred thousand dollars from Peter Gregory? | 彼得·格里高利支付的二十万美元吗 |
[25:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:38] | Dude, they’re taking your code apart. | 伙计 他们正在分解你的代码 |
[25:41] | What? | 什么 |
[25:42] | Did you give those brogrammer guys | 你给那帮码仔队权限 |
[25:43] | access to a player download or something? | 下载播放器了吗 |
[25:46] | Oh shit. They probably hacked the prototype | 妈的 他们可能破解了源程序 |
[25:49] | and decompiled the compression library… | 反编译了压缩库 |
[25:51] | Well, they’ve got it now, man. | 他们已经都搞定了 伙计 |
[25:54] | They’re gonna reverse-engineer a version | 他们准备逆向生成一个版本 |
[25:55] | as close as they can without getting sued. | 与你的尽可能相似 但又不会侵权 |
[25:58] | Wait, wait, are you sure about this? | 等下 你确定吗 |
[25:59] | Yeah, dude, Gavin wants to beat you to market. | 当然了 伙计 盖文想要抢占你的市场 |
[26:02] | He wants to make sure no other investor | 他要确保硅谷的其他投资者 |
[26:03] | in the Valley offers you a dime. | 一个子都不会付给你 |
[26:05] | That is not good. | 这可不妙 |
[26:06] | They’re calling it Nucleus, whatever the fuck that means. | 他们叫它’纽核力’ 鬼知道是什么意思 |
[26:10] | Shit. Sorry, dude, | 妈的 抱歉伙计 |
[26:11] | I can’t be talking to you like this. Later. | 我不能再跟你说了 回聊 |
[26:14] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[26:17] | “Nucleus”? | 纽核力 |
[26:18] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[26:19] | This check is made out to “Pied Piper Incorporated.” | 这张支票是付给’魔笛手股份有限公司’的 |
[26:22] | Do you have an SS-4? | 你带SS-4表格了吗 |
[26:24] | A what? | 什么东西 |
[26:25] | Is “Pied Piper” a corporation registered with the IRS? | 魔笛手这个公司在国税局注册过吗 |
[26:28] | I can’t deposit that into a personal account. | 我不能把它存入个人账户 |
[26:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:32] | Um… is that something maybe you could help me with? | 这些事情你能帮我搞定吗 |
[26:35] | No, sir. | 不行 先生 |
[26:39] | Buddy, come on. | 哥们 搞什么 |
[26:41] | Uh-huh. Yeah, yeah. | 好吧 好 |
[26:43] | – Thank you. – Sorry. OK. | -谢谢你 -抱歉 好吧 |
[26:47] | Next. | 下一位 |