时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Kidney function, liver function, | 肾功能 肝功能 |
[00:09] | testosterone… I don’t know how you did it, | 还有睾丸素 我不知道你是怎么搞的 |
[00:11] | but you have essentially aged 40 years in the last seven weeks. | 但前七个星期里你整整老了四十岁 |
[00:15] | Wow. Really? | 真的吗 |
[00:16] | We had a meth addict in here this morning | 我们这今早来了个瘾君子 |
[00:18] | who was biologically younger than you are, and he’s 58. | 他的生理年龄都比你年轻 他都58岁了 |
[00:22] | MySpace guy. | 是个’我的空间’的家伙 |
[00:24] | So what is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[00:26] | It’s this cloud service configuration, | 都是因为那个配置云服务 |
[00:30] | I’ve been stuck on it for over a week. | 我已经在这上面卡了一个多星期了 |
[00:32] | I’m a good programmer. | 我是个好程序员 |
[00:34] | I mean, it’s the only thing I am good at. | 这是我唯一擅长的事 |
[00:35] | I mean, last year, I threw a Frisbee and it chipped my tooth. | 就去年 我扔飞盘结果敲碎了自己的牙 |
[00:37] | That’s more of a dental issue. | 你要看的可不止是牙医 |
[00:39] | Yup, OK, I… | 好吧 我 |
[00:40] | The point is, I learned | 我要说的是 我17岁时 |
[00:42] | Ruby on Rails over a weekend when I was 17. | 用一个周末就掌握了基于Rails平台的Ruby语言 |
[00:44] | I should be able to learn cloud, I have to. | 我肯定能学会云计算 我必须学会 |
[00:46] | Can I give you my professional opinion, as your doctor? | 你想听听我作为你医生的专业意见吗 |
[00:50] | You should have taken that ten million dollars from Gavin Belson, | 你应该收下盖文·贝尔森那一千万美元 |
[00:52] | OK? | 知道吗 |
[00:54] | But regrets will kill ya | 但你会因后悔而自杀的 |
[00:55] | so try not to dwell on it. | 所以千万别太沮丧 |
[00:57] | I tried to tell you. | 我之前就提醒过你的 |
[01:09] | Outside help? No, we’re not getting any outside help. | 外援 我们才不要什么外援 |
[01:12] | It’s a week until TechCrunch, | 还有一周就是’科技博客’创业展会 |
[01:14] | Richard. We can’t wait any longer. | 理查德 不能再等下去了 |
[01:15] | Richard, look at the board. | 理查德 你看看这块板 |
[01:17] | OK, cloud architecture is | 云架构就像是 |
[01:19] | just a giant turd that is clogging up our pipes. | 堵住了下水道的一大坨大便 |
[01:22] | We have to call in a plumber to fix it. | 我们得找水管工来疏通下 |
[01:24] | OK, I hate that metaphor, but Erlich is right. | 我讨厌这个比喻 但埃利希说得没错 |
[01:27] | Gilfoyle and I finished | 吉尔弗约尔和我几天前 |
[01:28] | the distribution services days ago | 就把分配服务这块搞定了 |
[01:30] | and we’re just sitting around waiting for you. | 我们就一直干坐着等你 |
[01:32] | I can solve it. | 我自己能解决 |
[01:33] | Richard, you’re a fucking rock star, OK? | 理查德 你他妈绝对是编程好手 |
[01:35] | You just don’t know cloud, | 但你就是学不会云计算 |
[01:37] | this tiny, little, shitty area, | 就这么个微不足道的破领域 |
[01:40] | which is becoming super important, | 现在已经变得举足轻重 |
[01:42] | and in many ways is the future of computing. | 在很多方面都称得上是计算机业的未来 |
[01:46] | That sort of went south on me, | 我有点跑题了 |
[01:48] | but you understand what I’m saying. | 但你明白我的意思 |
[01:49] | I’ve already talked to | 我已经跟彼得·格里高利 |
[01:50] | Peter Gregory about insourcing a consultant. | 谈过要引入一位顾问 |
[01:53] | I’ve made contact with a programmer | 我和一位程序员联系过 |
[01:54] | whose cloud architecture | 他在云架构上的造诣 |
[01:55] | is supposed to be insane. They call him The Carver. | 可算得上是登峰造极 人称’雕刻者’ |
[01:58] | The Carver? That Black Hat guy | ‘雕刻者’ 那个黑帽黑客 |
[02:01] | who apparently hacked into the Bank of America | 黑进了’美国银行’ |
[02:03] | and took down their entire system, that The Carver? | 搞垮了他们整个系统 就那个’雕刻者’ |
[02:05] | We should get him if we can. | 如果可以一定要拉他入伙 |
[02:09] | OK, we can talk to the guy, | 好吧 我们可以跟他谈谈 |
[02:12] | but, I mean, he’s really gonna have to sell me. | 但他得让我信服才行 |
[02:21] | Six months ago, these guys had 35 million | 半年前 这帮家伙赚了三千五百万美元 |
[02:24] | and Series B Financing. | 拿到了新一轮融资 |
[02:26] | Now The Carver’s here doing teardown. | 而现在’雕刻者’正在对它进行分拆 |
[02:29] | He’s basically moving their carcass to the cloud. | 他要让公司的残骸升天入云了 |
[02:31] | Don’t touch anything. Failure is contagious. | 什么都不要碰 失败是会传染的 |
[02:39] | I think that’s him. | 应该就是他 |
[02:43] | Excuse me, Mr. Carver? | 打扰下 雕刻者先生 |
[02:48] | Yeah, uh, people refer to me as The Carver, | 对 大家都称我为雕刻者 |
[02:51] | but no one actually calls me that, | 但没人当面这样叫我 |
[02:52] | it’s what people call a screen name. | 那就是个网名 |
[02:55] | You know. | 你们懂的 |
[02:56] | I’m Kevin. | 我叫凯文 |
[02:58] | OK, Kevin, um, we’re from Pied Piper, | 好吧 凯文 我们是’魔笛手’的 |
[03:01] | we spoke earlier. | 之前跟你聊过 |
[03:02] | Yeah, so you guys are fucked, huh? | 对 你们这帮人搞砸了 对吧 |
[03:03] | No. No, we’re not fucked. | 不 我们才没搞砸 |
[03:04] | Yes, we are totally fucked. | 没错 我们简直失败透顶 |
[03:05] | We have a live demo in one week | 我们一星期后要做展示程序 |
[03:07] | and our cloud is in the shitter. | 结果云计算这块便秘了 |
[03:08] | – That’s accurate. – Wait, are you Richard? | -正是如此 -等等 你是理查德 |
[03:11] | Yes, I am. | 对 是我 |
[03:12] | Yeah, your algorithm is solid. It’s a really good schema. | 你的算法很不错 架构相当完美 |
[03:17] | OK, thanks. | 多谢夸奖 |
[03:19] | I did think you’d be younger. What are you, 25? | 你比我想象中老 你多大 25 |
[03:22] | 26 Twenty-six. | |
[03:24] | Yikes. | 妈呀 |
[03:26] | Uh, so I have a model U.N. thing on Monday, | 我周一时要参加个模拟联合国会议 |
[03:29] | but maybe I could burn through your gig over the weekend. | 但我应该这个周末能把你们的活搞定 |
[03:33] | You think you can do our whole job in two days? | 你觉得你能在两天内把活都干完 |
[03:36] | I know I can do it in two days. | 我知道自己两天内能搞定 |
[03:39] | I pound Mello Yello, | 我准备靠美乐耶乐[饮料] |
[03:40] | Oreos and Adderall and I don’t sleep until I’m done. | 奥利奥和阿德拉过活 做不完我不睡觉 |
[03:42] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[03:44] | But you know what? I also have an offer to do some migration | 但你们知道吗 ‘基塔翁克’这周末 |
[03:46] | at Gittawonk this weekend. | 请我去做跨平台移植 |
[03:47] | It’s… it’s kind of chill, | 还挺让人兴奋的 |
[03:50] | and frankly, their tech’s a little stronger. | 而且说实话 他们的技术更强一些 |
[03:52] | Whoa. What? What? | 什么 你说什么 |
[03:54] | You think Gittawonk’s tech is stronger than ours? | 你觉得’基塔翁克’的技术比我们强 |
[03:56] | I’m sorry, I don’t remember reading in PandoDaily | 真是抱歉 但我可没在PandoDaily[科技网站]上看过 |
[03:59] | that Gavin Belson and Peter Gregory | 盖文·贝尔森和彼得·格里高利 |
[04:01] | were fighting over Gittawonk. | 争抢’基塔翁克’的报道 |
[04:02] | No one offered ten million dollars to acquire Gittawonk. | 从没有人开价一千万美元购买’基塔翁克’ |
[04:06] | Yeah, I agree with Richard, | 对 我同意理查德说的 |
[04:07] | you should come work for us. | 你应该来为我们工作 |
[04:10] | – What… – What’s it gonna take, a blow-job? | -什么 -你想要什么 给你咬吗 |
[04:11] | Because Richard will suck the dick right off of your pelvis. | 因为理查德绝对会吸到你精尽人亡为止 |
[04:19] | Now you make me laugh, shaggy man. | 你逗笑我了 狮头男 |
[04:22] | All right, I’m in. | 好吧 我加入 |
[04:23] | I’ll see you guys Friday. | 咱们周五见 |
[04:27] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[04:28] | – Well done. – Yeah. | -干得好 -是啊 |
[04:34] | Excuse me. Hi, um, | 打扰一下 你们好 |
[04:36] | would you guys be interested in buying some candy | 你们有兴趣买些糖果吗 |
[04:38] | so you can send my church group to camp? | 这样我们教堂小组才能凑够钱去野营 |
[04:40] | Nope. | 没兴趣 |
[04:41] | Erlich, come on. | 埃利希 拜托 |
[04:43] | Hundred bucks says there’s no church. | 我赌一百刀根本没有什么教堂 |
[04:44] | Whole thing’s a scam, little scumbags. | 就是骗人的 小人渣 |
[04:46] | They’re just children. | 他们还只是孩子 |
[04:48] | Looks like Gilfoyle and his lady Satanist | 看来吉尔弗约尔和他那女撒旦崇拜者 |
[04:49] | are back from the airport. | 从机场回来了 |
[04:50] | Can you imagine what kind of shit-show this one’s gonna be? | 你们能想象等下会是什么恶心的画面吗 |
[04:53] | He says that she has an Amy Winehouse vibe. | 他说她有种艾米·怀恩豪斯的气场 |
[04:56] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[04:56] | All tatted-up and nowhere to go? | 她也浑身刺青对人生迷失了方向吗 |
[04:58] | Hooked on OxyContin? | 嗑奥施康定[止痛药]的瘾君子吗 |
[04:59] | Decomposing? | 也可能都开始腐烂了 |
[05:01] | Oh. Oh, OK, that was dark. | 好吧 这也太恶毒了 |
[05:06] | Gentlemen, this is Tara. | 先生们 这位是塔拉 |
[05:09] | – Hi. – Tara, this is the fellas: | -你好 -塔拉 他们是我朋友 |
[05:11] | Jared, Dinesh, Erlich and Richard. | 贾里德 迪尼希 埃利希和理查德 |
[05:13] | – It’s Erlich. – It’s great to finally meet you guys. | -我是埃利希 -很高兴终于见到你们了 |
[05:19] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:23] | Jesus, where did he get Amy Winehouse from? | 老天 他从哪骗来个艾米·怀恩豪斯 |
[05:26] | I mean, I’d have sex with that | 如果谁能把吉尔弗约尔从她身上扒下来 |
[05:28] | if you hose the Gilfoyle off of her. | 我绝对脱了裤子就上 |
[05:30] | It’s weird having a girl in the house. | 家里来了个女的感觉怪怪的 |
[05:32] | There’s a very strange energy. | 有种很奇怪的能量 |
[05:45] | Hello… Kevin. | 你好 凯文 |
[05:48] | OK, Richard, | 好了 理查德 |
[05:49] | I just need you to approve Kevin’s fee. | 我需要你核准下给凯文的工资 |
[05:52] | I got Erlich to sign and you sign right there. | 埃利希已经签过名了 你在这里签名就行 |
[05:55] | Twenty thousand dollars for two days. | 两天付他两万美元 |
[05:58] | You know who else thought my price was too high? | 你知道还有谁认为我工资太高了吗 |
[06:01] | Bitraptor. | ‘比特龙’ |
[06:02] | Who? | 谁 |
[06:04] | Exactly. | 就是这个意思 |
[06:07] | Great. Peter Gregory is on his way out of town | 好极了 彼得·格里高利马上要出差 |
[06:09] | so I’m gonna hustle out there | 我得赶快去找他 |
[06:11] | and get him to co-sign these and the check | 在这个和支票上签字 |
[06:13] | and I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来 |
[06:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:20] | You OK over there? You have any questions…? | 你还好吧 有什么问题吗 |
[06:22] | Yeah, one question. | 对 有一个问题 |
[06:24] | Cool. Shoot. | 很好 说吧 |
[06:27] | Why do you keep your lips | 为什么你不说话时 |
[06:28] | pressed so tight together when you’re not talking? | 要把嘴闭得那么紧 |
[06:31] | ‘Cause they’re like white. | 因为你嘴唇都没血色了 |
[06:33] | It looks uncomfortable. | 看起来很不舒服 |
[06:47] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[06:54] | Hey, Kevin, um, | 凯文 |
[06:55] | so how did you bypass Bank of America’s network security? | 你是怎么绕过美国银行的网络安全系统的 |
[06:59] | I want details. | 告诉我点细节 |
[07:02] | My lawyers told me I’m not allowed to discuss it. | 我的律师不许我跟别人讨论这个问题 |
[07:05] | Totally get it. That’s baller. | 完全理解 你真是牛逼 |
[07:27] | Hey, babe? | 宝贝 |
[07:28] | You’re up. | 你可以去了 |
[07:39] | All right, I’m gonna go have a shower. | 好吧 我去洗个澡 |
[07:45] | Uh, what was that? | 那是怎么回事 |
[07:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:48] | Tara just whispered something to you | 塔拉跟你说了什么悄悄话 |
[07:50] | and then she looked at me in a weird way. | 之后她看我的眼神就怪怪的 |
[07:52] | No, she didn’t. | 不 她才没有 |
[07:54] | Yeah, she did. | 她明明就有 |
[08:07] | What’s up? | 怎么回事 |
[08:09] | Do you know what compersion is? | 你知道”同喜”是什么吗 |
[08:11] | It’s when someone takes pleasure | 就是某些人看到自己所爱之人 |
[08:13] | in seeing their loved one gratified | 被其他人满足时 |
[08:15] | by another person. | 会感到愉悦 |
[08:17] | Sexually. | 特指性满足 |
[08:19] | It’s the opposite of jealousy. | 与嫉妒正相反 |
[08:20] | It sounds like it’s the opposite of normal. | 听起来与正常正相反 |
[08:23] | Why are you telling me about this thing? | 为什么要告诉我这个 |
[08:25] | As shocking as this is… | 让人震惊的是 |
[08:29] | Tara is attracted to you. | 塔拉看上你了 |
[08:35] | Come again? | 你再说一遍 |
[08:36] | Yeah, freaked me out too, at first. | 是啊 也吓了我一跳 开始的时候 |
[08:39] | I don’t like the “At first” part at all. | 听你说”开始的时候”有种不祥的预感 |
[08:42] | What are you saying? | 你到底想说什么 |
[08:43] | Since I abide by the maxim, | 因为我遵守如下准则 |
[08:45] | “Do what thou wilt, that is the whole of the law”… | “一切行动随心 这是宇宙法则” |
[08:49] | if you want to fuck my girlfriend, I’m OK with it. | 如果你想上我的女朋友 我没有意见 |
[08:51] | Jesus Christ, man, | 我的老天 伙计 |
[08:52] | I could barely stand next to you when you’re in your towel. | 你裹着浴巾我都感觉没法靠近你 |
[08:55] | I don’t want to have a threesome with you. | 我可不想跟你们搞3P |
[08:56] | I’m not talking about a threesome. | 我不是指3P |
[08:58] | Listen, I don’t even have to be in the room, | 听着 我甚至可以不进屋 |
[09:00] | unless that’s better for you. | 如果那样你更自在的话 |
[09:01] | OK, no, I don’t… | 好吧 不行 我不能 |
[09:07] | Right, so we’re all settled then. | 好的 那就都解决了 |
[09:09] | – Yep. – Do you need parking validation? | -是的 -需要我帮你取消停车费吗 |
[09:11] | No, I used Lyft. | 不用 我用’蹭车'[搭车应用]来的 |
[09:13] | So I’ll Lyft it back. | 我再蹭车回去就行 |
[09:15] | Why don’t I have Peter’s car take you home. | 我用彼得的车送你回去吧 |
[09:17] | He’s not using it, | 他现在用不着 |
[09:17] | we’re shipping off to Arallon tomorrow. | 我们明天要把车运到艾尔隆去 |
[09:19] | – Arallon? – Yeah, the island Peter’s building. | -艾尔隆 -对 彼得建的那个岛 |
[09:26] | What’s the… the red line? | 那条红线是什么 |
[09:28] | That’s the International Date Line. | 是国际日期变更线 |
[09:30] | The island’s built right on it | 这座岛正好建在它上面 |
[09:31] | so the western half can celebrate the first new years on Earth, | 这样西边这半就能在地球上第一个庆祝新年 |
[09:34] | then the next day, they walk over to the eastern half | 第二天 再一起走到东边这半 |
[09:36] | and celebrate the last new years on Earth. | 来庆祝地球上最后一个新年 |
[09:38] | But if you can walk, | 但如果能走过去 |
[09:39] | why does he need the car on the island? | 为什么他在岛上还要用车 |
[09:41] | Peter’s not really big on walking. | 彼得不怎么爱走路 |
[09:45] | So I’ll just have the guys pull it up front for you. | 我会让人帮你把车开到门口 |
[09:48] | Great. | 好极了 |
[10:02] | Driverless car. | 无人驾驶车辆 |
[10:10] | Select destination. | 请选择目的地 |
[10:12] | Hi. Um… I’m going to 5230 | 我要去帕罗奥图市 |
[10:16] | Newell Road, Palo Alto… | 纽维尔路5230号 |
[10:16] | 加利福尼亚州 帕罗奥图市 纽维尔路5230号 | |
[10:20] | Route guidance calibrated. Distance to destination: | 校准行车路线 距目的地距离 |
[10:22] | four point six miles. Buckle up, please. | 4.6英里 请系上安全带 |
[10:25] | Ok. | 好的 |
[10:28] | Enjoy your ride. | 请享受这段旅程 |
[10:34] | You? | 你 |
[10:35] | Tara wants to have sex with you? | 塔拉想跟你上床 |
[10:38] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[10:39] | Yeah, Gilfoyle just told me, | 对啊 吉尔弗约尔刚刚告诉我的 |
[10:40] | to my face. | 当面说的 |
[10:41] | He told you that Tara wants to copulate with | 他说塔拉想跟这屋子里 |
[10:43] | someone else in the house | 除了他之外的人上床 |
[10:44] | other than him and that someone is you, Dinesh? | 而这个人是你 迪尼希 |
[10:47] | Yeah, that’s… | 对啊 就是… |
[10:49] | You know, you seem confused | 你看起来很困惑 |
[10:50] | by this but for a different reason than I am. | 但出发点跟我不一样 |
[10:53] | Don’t you think it’s weird that Tara wants some strange | 你不觉得这很奇怪吗 塔拉想找个陌生人 |
[10:56] | and she chooses you over me, | 结果她选了你没选我 |
[10:59] | the logical person in the house? | 按理说是人都应该选我 |
[11:01] | OK, I see where we are ending up on this. | 好吧 我知道你的意思了 |
[11:02] | Thank you for your time. | 多谢你陪我 |
[11:04] | Wait, are you sure that she didn’t ask Gilfoyle | 等下 说不定她对吉尔弗约尔说的 |
[11:07] | for a Danish and maybe you misheard her? | 是丹麦人 结果你不小心听岔了 |
[11:10] | You’re probably right, she just wanted to fuck a Danish. | 也许你是对的 她就是想操一个丹麦人 |
[11:13] | Wait, you just built all the indexes on the fly? | 等下 你就动态生成所有的索引值吗 |
[11:16] | Yeah, of course. | 当然啦 |
[11:17] | OK, well… well, then what’s that? | 好吧 那这个是什么 |
[11:21] | The key-value store. | 键值存储 |
[11:24] | Tuples. | 元组 |
[11:25] | Speak English. | 你听得懂英文吗 |
[11:32] | You’re kind of doing that lip thing again there, buddy. | 你嘴巴又闭得太紧了 伙计 |
[11:35] | No, I’m not. | 不 我才没有 |
[11:37] | Stop looking at my lips. | 别老盯着我嘴巴看 |
[11:46] | 目的地重写:新目的地 艾尔隆岛 格里高利区一号 | |
[11:46] | Destination override. New destination. | 目的地重写 新目的地 |
[11:49] | One Gregory Drive. Arallon. | 艾尔隆岛 格里高利区一号 |
[11:51] | Distance to destination: 4,126 miles. | 距目的地距离 4126英里 |
[11:56] | Enjoy your ride. | 请享受这段旅程 |
[11:58] | Um, what’s happening? | 这是怎么回事 |
[12:04] | I’m sorry, what… Mr. Car? | 不好意思 怎么… 车先生 |
[12:10] | Hey. Tara and I are going to a Satanic baptism. | 塔拉和我准备去参加撒旦洗礼 |
[12:13] | You wanna come? | 你要一起去吗 |
[12:14] | Stu Burns decided to walk the Left-Hand path with us. | 斯图·伯恩斯要与我们一起踏上黑魔法之路 |
[12:16] | The database administrator for Yahoo is becoming a Satanist? | 雅虎的数据库管理员要皈依撒旦 |
[12:21] | We’re everywhere. | 我们无处不在 |
[12:21] | Hey, Erlich, are you coming? Dinesh is. | 埃利希 你去吗 迪尼希也去 |
[12:25] | He is? | 他也去 |
[12:29] | This is Monica. | 我是莫妮卡 |
[12:30] | Hi Monica, it’s Jared. Uh, quick question… | 莫妮卡 我是贾里德 有个小问题 |
[12:32] | Jared, I can’t talk right now. | 贾里德 我现在分不开身 |
[12:33] | One of our assistants has been confusing the eastern, | 有个助理把艾尔隆岛工作单上的 |
[12:35] | western time zones of Arallon on work orders. | 西部和东部时区全都搞混了 |
[12:38] | Now a bunch of important things are happening a day early. | 现在很多重大事件都被标到了前一天 |
[12:41] | Peter is going to be furious when he finds out. | 彼得要是知道了肯定要气死了 |
[12:44] | He’s going to make that noise. | 又要发出那种怪声 |
[12:47] | Oh, shit, that’s him on the other line, I gotta go. | 糟了 是他打来的 我得挂了 |
[12:48] | Wait, Monica, I just… | 等下 莫妮卡 我只是 |
[12:50] | Hi, Peter. | 彼得 |
[12:53] | Hello, Monica? | 喂 莫妮卡 |
[12:56] | Um, car? Mr. Car? | 车 车先生 |
[12:59] | Uh, excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[13:00] | Arallon is an island, so how are we…? | 艾尔隆是个岛 那我们怎么 |
[13:02] | Oh, no, no! No. | 不要 快停下 |
[13:04] | Stop. Let me out. | 停下 让我出去 |
[13:10] | That’s not good. | 情况不太妙 |
[13:12] | Oh, no! No! | 不要 等下 |
[13:13] | Excuse me please! | 打扰一下 |
[13:17] | Please honk. Please honk. | 拜托你响下喇叭 拜托响下吧 |
[13:18] | No, no, no, no. No, no, no. | 不要 不要啊啊啊啊啊 |
[13:21] | No, no. Please. Please. | 不要 求求你们 求你们了 |
[13:24] | Oh, no, that’s not good. | 不好 这可不太妙 |
[13:27] | OK, Donald, stay calm. | 好了 唐纳德 保持冷静 |
[13:34] | 103 hours to destination. Entering sleep mode. | 103小时后到达目的地 进入睡眠模式 |
[13:38] | – What? No! – Enjoy your ride. | -什么 不要 -请享受这段旅程 |
[13:40] | OK, stay calm. Stay calm. | 好了 保持冷静 要冷静 |
[13:42] | Wait, my phone. | 等下 我的手机 |
[13:44] | No bars. No bars. No bars. No bars. | 没信号 没信号 没信号 根本没信号 |
[13:58] | We bring thy garden, o mighty Lucifer, | 我们来到您的花园 伟大的路西法 |
[14:01] | the fragrances which abound therein, vapors of… | 其中香气满溢 潮气… |
[14:05] | What the fuck are we doing here? | 我们他妈在这里干嘛 |
[14:07] | Look at these fucking people. | 你看看这帮神人 |
[14:09] | Through this, the black flame of Satan thou walkest in Hell. | 基于此 撒旦的黑色火焰在地狱中熊熊燃烧 |
[14:14] | The gates are flung wide | 地狱之门被冲开 |
[14:16] | and thy passage is heralded by the deathless cries | 他那守护巨兽绵延不断的嘶吼 |
[14:20] | of his guardian beasts. | 预示着通往地狱之路 |
[14:22] | Breathe of his breath, o brother of the night | 吸入他的鼻息 夜之兄弟 |
[14:25] | and nourish his waning brain. | 滋补他那日益赢弱的大脑 |
[14:28] | From the despair… | 在绝望之中 |
[14:29] | I just figured it out. It all makes sense. | 我终于想明白了 这一切都说得通 |
[14:31] | Figured what out? | 想明白什么了 |
[14:32] | Why Tara might be in to you more than me. | 为什么塔拉比起我更喜欢你 |
[14:36] | She’s attracted to ugliness. | 她被丑恶所吸引 |
[14:38] | – Oh, fuck you. – No, think about it. | -去你妈的 -不 你想想看 |
[14:39] | This is the life that she chooses,right? | 这就是她选择的生活 对吧 |
[14:41] | She’s attracted to unattractiveness. | 一无是处对她来说是致命的吸引力 |
[14:44] | Look at all these ugly people | 你看看这帮丑男 |
[14:45] | and Gilfoyle and now you. | 还有吉尔弗约尔 现在再加上你 |
[14:47] | That’s ridiculous. I’m way more attractive than you are. | 这太扯了 我比你有魅力多了 |
[14:50] | – No, you’re not. – Way better looking. | -不 你才没有 -比你帅多了 |
[14:51] | By no metric | 用任何标准衡量 |
[14:52] | could you possibly be considered more attractive than me. | 你都不可能比我更有魅力 |
[14:55] | You’re saying that every woman in the entire world | 你是说这世界上所有女人 |
[14:58] | would think you’re more attractive than I am? | 都会觉得你比我更有魅力 |
[15:00] | Yes. Unless they’re completely fucked up. | 没错 除非她们脑筋都短路了 |
[15:03] | Damn it. | 去你的 |
[15:11] | You doing OK there? | 你还好吧 |
[15:13] | Yep, yeah. | 好着呢 |
[15:14] | Fine, just, you know, | 挺好的 你知道 |
[15:16] | it’s big orchestration stuff, a lot of moving parts. | 这个编配比较费劲 有太多动态数据 |
[15:19] | Nothing you need to worry about. You just focus on the cloud. | 你不必操心 专注于云计算就行了 |
[15:23] | I’m here if you need me. | 如果需要帮忙就叫我 |
[15:43] | You know what? Uh… | 这么着吧 |
[15:45] | I know it’s not what we hired you for, | 我知道我们雇你来不是干这个的 |
[15:47] | but I am actually having a little trouble | 但我在持久层的数据复制上 |
[15:48] | with the data replication in the persistence layer. | 遇到了点麻烦 |
[15:52] | Move over. | 给我让个地方 |
[15:58] | Oh, Christ. | 老天 |
[16:01] | I’m much more handsome than you are. | 我比你帅气多了 |
[16:03] | No, my face is completely symmetrical. | 才没 我的脸可是完美对称的 |
[16:05] | You know what my nickname was when I was a kid? | 你知道我小时候的外号吗 |
[16:07] | – What? – Pakistani Denzel. | -什么 -巴基斯坦版丹泽尔[美国影星] |
[16:08] | You look nothing like him. | 你要是像他就鬼了 |
[16:10] | Denzel Washington has a beautiful smile. | 丹泽尔·华盛顿的笑超有感染力 |
[16:12] | You look ridiculous. | 你这笑简直不能更二 |
[16:13] | Hail Satan, it is done. | 撒旦万岁 仪式结束 |
[16:16] | – Hail Satan. – Hail Satan, it is… | -撒旦万岁 -撒旦外岁 仪式 |
[16:19] | it’s done. | 结束 |
[16:24] | Well, thanks for coming, everyone. | 谢谢你们前来 各位 |
[16:26] | Brother Jason was kind enough to furnish this week’s food. | 杰森兄弟很热心地准备了这周的食物 |
[16:31] | It’s Chick-fil-A. | 是炸鸡 |
[16:33] | I know, they’re on the Christian right, | 我知道基督教右派喜欢吃这个 |
[16:35] | but darned if that chicken isn’t good. | 但这鸡就是好吃到让人忘了立场 |
[16:38] | I think the Dark Lord would understand. | 我相信黑魔王会理解我们的 |
[16:42] | Also… a reminder. | 还有 提醒大家一下 |
[16:44] | If you parked in the Sav-On parking lot, | 如果你的车停在了塞万停车场 |
[16:47] | they do tow. | 车会被拖走的 |
[16:50] | Well, I didn’t know if you wanted original Oreos or Double Stuf | 我不知道你想要普通的奥利奥还是双倍夹心的 |
[16:53] | so I went a little nutty and I got both. | 我不知道该怎么办 所以两种都买了 |
[16:56] | How’s it, um… | 怎么样了 |
[16:58] | – Fuck. Fuck. – Kevin? | -妈的 妈的 -凯文 |
[17:02] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[17:05] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[17:07] | What are you doing down here? | 你在桌子底下干嘛呢 |
[17:09] | I did it again, I did it again. | 我又干了 又干了 |
[17:12] | – Did what? – I did it again. | -干了什么 -我又干了 |
[17:15] | No. | 不好 |
[17:18] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[17:20] | Did you overwrite the data schema? | 你重写了整个数据结构吗 |
[17:23] | Why would you do this? You don’t ever do this! | 你为什么要这么做 这种事你想都不该想 |
[17:25] | That’s exactly what they said when I was working at BofA. | 我在’美国银行’工作时他们也这么说 |
[17:28] | Working at BofA? I thought you hacked in. | 在’美国银行’工作 你不是黑进去的吗 |
[17:32] | No. | 不是 |
[17:34] | I was a consultant at the Retail Banking Services. | 我当时是对私银行业务部的顾问 |
[17:37] | I crashed their entire system. | 我搞垮了他们的整个系统 |
[17:39] | It took a team of seven engineers more than a week | 最后七个工程师组成的团队花了不止一周 |
[17:42] | to comb through all the code and find my mistake. | 来检查所有代码 以找出我的错误 |
[17:44] | And the only way that I ever avoided being sued | 要想不被起诉 |
[17:46] | was by agreeing to never tell anyone that I worked there. | 我永远都不能告诉别人我在那工作过 |
[17:52] | Oh, fuck. | 妈的 |
[17:53] | Oh, fuck, what?! | 我操 又怎么了 |
[17:55] | I just told you. Now I could get in trouble. | 我刚刚告诉你了 现在我有麻烦了 |
[17:59] | Trouble? | 麻烦 |
[18:00] | You just skull-fucked my whole system. | 你刚刚搞垮了我整个系统 |
[18:02] | I am going to punch you in the fucking… | 你看我不揍你 |
[18:04] | We don’t like sacrifice goats or anything. | 我们可不会用羊来献祭还是别的什么 |
[18:06] | We’re not like the Order of the Golden Dawners, you know. | 我们又不是黄金黎明协会那帮人 |
[18:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:11] | Richard, are you OK? | 理查德 你还好吧 |
[18:15] | Dinesh, uh, we may have a slight problem. | 迪尼希 我们可能有点小问题 |
[18:18] | The Carver just carved up our entire platform. | 雕刻者刚刚重塑了我们整个平台 |
[18:23] | What the fuck? | 你说什么 |
[18:23] | Yeah, the database layers, the application layers, | 没错 数据库层 应用层 |
[18:26] | even the chef scripts are fucked. | 甚至连chef脚本都重写了 |
[18:28] | The little fucker must have | 这个小杂种肯定黑入了 |
[18:29] | hacked into the DDL tables | 数据定义语言表 |
[18:30] | like he did with BofA. | 就跟他黑’美国银行’时一样 |
[18:32] | He didn’t hack into BofA’s. | 他根本就没黑进’美国银行’ |
[18:33] | He was consulting there at the time, | 他当时在那做顾问 |
[18:35] | when he took down the system by accident. | 结果不小心搞糟了整个系统 |
[18:37] | – Oh, you told them too? – What the fuck? | -你还告诉他们了 -搞什么 |
[18:40] | Richard, why would you | 理查德 你为什么 |
[18:40] | let that little fetus access the DDL? | 要让这个毛头小子访问数据定义语言表 |
[18:43] | Because I thought that fetus was better than me | 因为我以为这个毛头小子比我强 |
[18:47] | and so did you and everybody | 你和大家都这么想 |
[18:49] | and you just, you pressured me into hiring him… | 是你们逼着我雇了他 |
[18:51] | Yes, Richard, for the cloud, | 没错 理查德 但只限于云 |
[18:53] | to deploy the cloud. | 让他来调配云配置 |
[18:54] | So that you could do what you do best | 这样你才能有精力做你擅长的 |
[18:55] | and concentrate on everything else | 然后专注于其他事情 |
[18:57] | which the fetus just fucked up. | 结果全被这小子搞砸了 |
[18:59] | You need to drag this little shit stain… | 你得把这个小混蛋 |
[19:01] | You hear that? | 你听到没 |
[19:02] | Out from under this table and have him go through | 从桌子底下拽出来 让他跟你一起 |
[19:04] | every single line of code with you | 检查每一行代码 |
[19:05] | to unfuck it while it’s still unfuckable. | 趁还来得及时赶快设法弥补 |
[19:09] | I should not have eaten all of that Satanist chicken. | 我不该吃那些撒旦鸡块的 |
[19:15] | OK, and with this one here, did you delete it | 好吧 那这行 你是整个删掉了 |
[19:18] | or just move it? | 还是只是移动它了 |
[19:22] | Hello? Kevin. | 醒醒 凯文 |
[19:24] | Maybe. I don’t know. | 可能吧 我不知道 |
[19:26] | What? What does that mean? | 什么 那是什么意思 |
[19:27] | What’s wrong with you, man? | 你有什么毛病 伙计 |
[19:29] | I can’t focus. I’m out of Adderall. | 我没法专注 阿德拉吃完了 |
[19:33] | Where’s that Jared guy? He was getting my refill. | 那个贾里德人呢 他本该帮我带药回来 |
[19:36] | That’s actually a really good question. | 这是个很好的问题 |
[19:38] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他去哪了 |
[19:50] | The Carver’s Adderall prescription. | 雕刻者的阿德拉 |
[19:52] | I hope that’s not a problem. | 希望不会有什么问题 |
[19:55] | Dead battery. That’s a problem. | 没电了 这是个大问题 |
[19:58] | I need to lay down. | 我得去睡会 |
[19:59] | What? No! | 什么 不行 |
[20:01] | You said you could code for 48 hours straight. | 你说过你可以连写48小时代码不睡觉 |
[20:03] | That’s like your thing. | 就好像你的超能力一样 |
[20:04] | Yeah, how the fuck do you think I do that? Adderall. | 你以为我是怎么做到的 全靠阿德拉 |
[20:07] | Well, we don’t have any. | 我们这没有 |
[20:10] | It’s really bright in here. | 这里好亮啊 |
[20:11] | Who takes Adderall anymore? | 这年头谁还吃阿德拉啊 |
[20:14] | Half the kids in Palo Alto. | 帕罗奥图一半的孩子 |
[20:22] | Any of you guys currently on Adderall | 你们有没有人在吃阿德拉 |
[20:25] | and, uh, you know, want to make 50 dollars? | 而且想赚50美金 |
[20:31] | 吉尔弗约尔的 得意脸 | |
[20:53] | Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[20:56] | What do you mean, it’s not Adderall? | 你什么意思 说这不是阿德拉 |
[20:58] | It’s Adderall! | 这明明就是 |
[20:58] | I know what Adderall looks like. It’s not Adderall. | 我知道阿德拉长什么样 这才不是阿德拉 |
[21:08] | Uh, excuse me. Caleb? | 打扰下 凯莱布 |
[21:12] | There’s been some kind of mistake. | 这里出了点小差错 |
[21:14] | What you sold me was not actually Adderall. | 你卖给我的不是阿德拉 |
[21:18] | So maybe we could… | 如果我们可以 |
[21:19] | Do you think you could get me some real Adderall? | 你觉得你能帮我搞到真正的阿德拉吗 |
[21:21] | Yeah, yeah, of course. Um… | 当然 没问题 |
[21:24] | I could do that or, um, | 我能办到 或者 |
[21:26] | I can give you some of this. | 让你尝尝这个 |
[21:31] | OK, I’m gonna… | 我要 |
[21:32] | You’re gonna do what, bitch? | 你要怎么样 贱人 |
[21:34] | Call the cops on me? | 叫警察抓我吗 |
[21:35] | Tell them you got the wrong illegal drugs from a kid? | 告诉他们你从孩子那买来的违法禁药是假的 |
[21:38] | You dumb piece of shit. Get the fuck out of here. | 你个傻逼 赶快滚蛋 |
[21:41] | – Uh, you… – Run! | -你 -滚 |
[21:43] | – All right, I’m running. – Mm-hm. Keep running! | -好吧 我闪了 -滚远点 |
[22:24] | Stupid… | 傻逼 |
[22:29] | Richard, what’s wrong? | 理查德 怎么了 |
[22:32] | Have you been crying? | 你哭了吗 |
[22:34] | Hey! Which one was it? | 是哪一个 |
[22:37] | It was church candy, wasn’t it? | 给了你教堂糖果 对不对 |
[22:39] | You just brought piss to a shit fight, you little cunt! | 你这下死定了 小混蛋 |
[22:43] | No, no, no! | 不 不要 |
[22:46] | Now you get in your fucking house and you get me five Adderall | 现在滚回你家 去给我拿五片阿德拉 |
[22:49] | or I’ll slit your fucking throat! You understand? | 否则我割断你的喉咙 听明白没 |
[22:51] | I’ll kill your mother! I’ll rape your father! | 我要杀了你妈 强奸你爸 |
[22:53] | I’ll curb-stomp that little face so hard | 我要踩烂你这张小脸 |
[22:56] | that your teeth will go flying, you little shit! | 踩到你牙乱飞才解恨 你个小杂种 |
[22:58] | Now go! Go! Go! Go! | 现在快去 快点 |
[23:00] | Get me five Adderall, right now! | 马上给我拿五片阿德拉 |
[23:01] | OK! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! | 好的 我错了 对不起 |
[23:16] | Tara. | 塔拉 |
[23:22] | First of all… | 首先 |
[23:24] | so, um… | 那么 |
[23:28] | I have thought about it. | 我仔细考虑过了 |
[23:30] | A lot. | 考虑了很多 |
[23:32] | To be honest, elements of this arrangement | 说实话 这整件事的安排 |
[23:36] | still trouble me. | 还是让我不放心 |
[23:38] | However, I have not had a lot of sexual experiences. | 但是 我的性经验并不是很丰富 |
[23:44] | So I feel it may be foolish to turn this down. | 我觉得要是错过这次机会就太傻了 |
[23:49] | So as long as Gilfoyle is not in the room | 所以只要吉尔弗约尔不在屋里 |
[23:54] | and I can verify that the door is locked… | 并且能让我检查屋门是否上锁 |
[24:00] | …then I have concluded that… | 我的结论就是 |
[24:04] | …yes… | 我愿意 |
[24:06] | I would love to have sexual relations with you… | 我愿意跟你上床 |
[24:13] | Tara. | 塔拉 |
[24:15] | Yeah. | 我愿意 |
[24:16] | Uh, what are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[24:20] | Gilfoyle told me. | 吉尔弗约尔告诉我了 |
[24:23] | I know you want to have sex with me. | 我知道你想跟我滚床单 |
[24:26] | Gilfoyle? | 吉尔弗约尔 |
[24:27] | Would you come in here for a second? | 你能稍微过来下吗 |
[24:33] | Did you tell Dinesh that I want to have sex with him? | 你告诉迪尼希我想跟他上床吗 |
[24:39] | No. | 没有 |
[24:41] | Oh, wait, yeah, I totally did. I forgot about that. | 等下 哦对 我说过 都快忘了 |
[24:44] | I was really high. I was just fucking with him. | 我当时嗑了药 就是逗他玩呢 |
[24:46] | Did he believe me? | 他相信我了 |
[24:49] | Did you just present yourself to my woman? | 你刚刚是来向我的女人约炮吗 |
[24:55] | Oh, this is outstanding. | 你真是太脱俗了 |
[24:57] | Oh, my God, that is so mean of you! | 我的天 你真缺德 |
[25:00] | Look at how cute he is. | 你看他多可爱 |
[25:03] | He’s adorable. You’re adorable. | 他超可爱 你很可爱 |
[25:05] | Don’t call me ador… It’s very emasculating. | 别说我可爱 这让我显得很娘炮 |
[25:10] | What kind of fucking idiot listens to what Gilfoyle has to say? | 怎么会有人傻逼到相信吉尔弗约尔的话 |
[25:14] | OK, Tara, here’s what it is. | 好了 塔拉 就这么办 |
[25:17] | If you can tell me to my face | 如果你当着我的面告诉我 |
[25:19] | that you seriously find Dinesh more attractive than me, | 你真的认为迪尼希比我更有魅力 |
[25:21] | then and only then will I concede defeat. | 只有这样我才认输 |
[25:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:36] | And our regression test is… done. | 我们的回归测试 已经完成 |
[25:40] | Yes. It’s clear, we all test out. | 好极了 已经完成 全都测试过了 |
[25:43] | The system’s stable again. | 系统又稳定了 |
[25:45] | Thank God. Now we can move on to | 谢天谢地 现在我们可以开始创建 |
[25:46] | the next module and I can forget you ever existed. | 下一个模块 我可以永远忘掉你的存在 |
[25:49] | Can you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[25:52] | Don’t tell anyone I cratered this bad? | 别告诉别人是我把系统搞垮了 |
[25:55] | I won’t tell anyone I hired you | 如果你不告诉别人你在这里工作过 |
[25:56] | if you won’t tell anyone you worked here. | 我就不会告诉任何人我雇过你 |
[25:58] | Oh, the BofA deal. | 跟’美国银行’的处理一样 |
[26:00] | Got it. | 没问题 |
[26:03] | Well, I’m gonna call my mom and have her pick me up. | 我去给我妈妈打电话 叫她来接我 |
[26:05] | Your mom? | 你妈妈 |
[26:06] | Oh, by the way, you owe me 20 thousand dollars. | 顺便说一句 你欠我两万美元 |
[26:08] | What a dick. | 真是个混球 |
[26:12] | You have to talk to Jared about that. | 这事你得跟贾里德谈 |
[26:17] | Where is Jared? | 贾里德人呢 |
[26:35] | Excuse me. Can you help me? | 打扰下 你能帮帮我吗 |
[26:39] | Obstacle averted. Resuming operations. | 绕过障碍 恢复运行 |
[26:42] | Please be careful. | 请注意安全 |
[26:54] | Please be careful. Please be careful. | 请注意安全 请注意安全 |
[27:14] | *Sailing takes me away* | *我随船远航* |