时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Hey, welcome to EndFrame. | 欢迎来到’尾帧’ |
[00:11] | Yes, hi. Would you– Just tell your boss | 你好 你能告诉你老板 |
[00:14] | that the CEO of Pied Piper is here to see them? | ‘魔笛手’CEO来了吗 |
[00:17] | That’s the company that they ripped off. | 就是他们剽窃的那家公司 |
[00:19] | Sure. And your name is, sir? | 当然 先生您叫什么名字 |
[00:21] | Erlich Bachman. | 埃利希·巴赫曼 |
[00:23] | No. I’m Richard Hendricks. I’m the CEO. | 我叫理查德·亨德里克斯 我才是CEO |
[00:27] | – Oh, really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[00:28] | Why would you assume that he’s the CEO? | 你为什么会以为他是CEO |
[00:30] | Well, he’s… No reason. | 因为他…没什么 |
[00:34] | The guys are in a staff meeting right now though. | 不过他们现在在开会 |
[00:35] | They should be out shortly. | 很快就会出来了 |
[00:36] | Would you guys like some water while you wait? | 你们想在等待的时候喝点水吗 |
[00:38] | We have four flavors, | 我们有四种口味的 |
[00:39] | and the cartons are made from locally sourced organic– | 纸盒是用当地出产的有机… |
[00:41] | Yeah, we get it. You’re funded, so… | 我们知道了 你们拿到了投资 |
[00:43] | They’re good. | 真的很不错 |
[00:50] | The market has been exceptionally volatile lately. | 市场最近格外反复无常 |
[00:54] | As a result… | 因此 |
[00:56] | many of the very aggressive positions we took… | 由于你特别要求所以我们才采用的 |
[00:58] | at your specific request have performed poorly. | 一些非常激进的态度效果并不好 |
[01:02] | Very, very poorly. | 非常非常不好 |
[01:05] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[01:07] | Yeah. Would you fuck her? | 你想上她吗 |
[01:11] | If I weren’t married, I suppose… | 如果我还没结婚 大概会想吧 |
[01:13] | but, Russ, as your business manager, | 但是罗斯 作为你的业务经理 |
[01:16] | I need to tell you something, | 我需要告诉你一些事情 |
[01:19] | and you’re not going to like it. | 一些你不会喜欢的事情 |
[01:21] | At all. | 绝对不会 |
[01:25] | So, what’s the plan here, Richard? | 你有什么计划 理查德 |
[01:26] | We’re not gonna, like, fight them, right? | 我们不会要和他们打一架吧 |
[01:30] | No, no. I don’t… I just… | 不 不会的 我只是 |
[01:32] | I mean, we got to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[01:34] | Even if it’s just yelling at them… | 就算只是冲他们大喊大叫 |
[01:36] | telling them that they’re not gonna get away with this. | 告诉他们休想侥幸逃脱 |
[01:38] | But you know they are, right? | 但你知道他们会逃脱的 不是吗 |
[01:39] | Well, not if I have anything to do about it. | 如果我有办法的话就不会了 |
[01:41] | But you sort of don’t. | 但你并没有办法 |
[01:43] | I support you, Richard, no matter how futile the effort. | 我支持你 理查德 不管这招有多没用 |
[01:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:47] | Look who just right-swiped me on Tinder. | 有人刚刚在Tinder上”喜欢”了我 |
[01:49] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[01:51] | She’s cute. | 真可爱 |
[01:52] | Says here that she’s looking for a man on the go. | 这里写着她想找个人一起走 |
[01:55] | You don’t “Go” Anywhere. | 你哪儿也不许去 |
[01:57] | What, are you getting that res on 4G? | 你是用4G网络收到的吗 |
[01:59] | She’s cute, right? | 她真可爱 不是吗 |
[02:03] | Yoyodyne Wi-Fi? | ‘扬扬迪尼’的无线网 |
[02:06] | That’s the company next door. | 是隔壁那家公司 |
[02:07] | Why is their Wi-Fi password saved on your phone, Dinesh? | 为什么你手机里有他们的无线密码 迪尼希 |
[02:12] | I have a friend who works there. | 我有个在那里工作的朋友 |
[02:15] | Friend? | 朋友 |
[02:16] | What friend? You don’t have any friends. | 哪个朋友 你才没有朋友呢 |
[02:18] | Maroush Davidson Jones. | 马约斯·戴维森·琼斯 |
[02:23] | Okay, fine. Fine. You got me. | 好吧 好吧 被你发现了 |
[02:27] | A couple of weeks back, I went on a few interviews, okay? | 几周前 我参加了几个面试 |
[02:29] | And Yoyodyne was one of them. | ‘扬扬迪尼’就是其中之一 |
[02:31] | Jesus. Back off. | 天哪 冷静点 |
[02:32] | Outed by Wi-Fi. | 竟然被无线网出卖了 |
[02:34] | It was when you said you were selling to Hooli… | 是你说你要卖给’互利’的时候 |
[02:36] | and you know, as soon as you went with Russ, I blew them off. | 而且你一找到罗斯 我就拒绝他们了 |
[02:38] | You know what? Fuck this. | 你知道吗 去他妈的吧 |
[02:40] | I’m not waiting anymore. I’m going in there. | 我不想再等了 我这就进去 |
[02:44] | Mr. Bachman’s walking back to you now. | 巴赫曼先生回来找你了 |
[02:46] | That’s not my name. My name is Richard Hendricks. | 那不是我 我叫理查德·亨德里克斯 |
[02:53] | Hey, remember us? | 还记得我们吗 |
[02:56] | Hey, guys. What’s up? | 伙计们 怎么了 |
[03:08] | You know what you did. | 你知道你干了什么 |
[03:10] | Okay? I saw your live stream. | 我看了你们的直播 |
[03:13] | Okay? I saw your “Algorithm.” | 我看了你们的”算法” |
[03:15] | That’s mine. You stole it. | 那是我的算法 你偷走了 |
[03:16] | Stole? We asked you guys some questions a while back… | 是偷吗 不久前我问了你们几个问题 |
[03:20] | and you were very helpful. | 你们十分帮忙 |
[03:22] | See? Look. These, the photos. These are the photos. | 看到了吗 这些照片 |
[03:25] | This is proof that you stole it from us. | 就是你从我们这里剽窃的证据 |
[03:28] | No, those photos prove that you gave it to us. | 不 这些照片证明了是你们给我们的 |
[03:30] | Well, you’re stealing it all wrong. | 你偷得完全不对 |
[03:32] | I mean, this is how you’re gonna build the code book? | 你们真的要这么建密码本吗 |
[03:34] | Honestly? This is bush-league. | 真的吗 真是外行 |
[03:36] | And look at all these redundancies. | 看看这一大堆冗余 |
[03:37] | I mean, look, if you’re gonna build it like that… | 你看 你们要真打算这么做的话 |
[03:39] | – Richard, no. – Richard. | -理查德 停 -理查德 |
[03:44] | Hey, pen down, Dumbledorf. | 笔放下 呆子 |
[03:46] | Suffice to say… | 我就告诉你 |
[03:47] | there is something somewhere on this board… | 你们写在这块板上的某些东西 |
[03:50] | that is gonna strangle you at scale. | 肯定会死死地绊住你们 |
[03:53] | Don’t write that down. Stop. | 不许记下来 停 |
[03:57] | Hear me when I say this. | 我有句话你们听好了 |
[03:59] | Your tech is always gonna be worse than ours. | 我们的技术永远比你们强 |
[04:03] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[04:04] | How is that fine? | 怎么就没关系呢 |
[04:05] | ‘Cause we have a finished platform and you don’t. | 因为我们已经有了成型的产品 你们没有 |
[04:08] | Which means, we’re the only middle-out company | 我们是目前市场上唯一一家 |
[04:10] | currently in the marketplace. | 采用发散压缩算法的公司 |
[04:12] | And that’s enough for my sales team. | 这已经够我的营销团队宣传的了 |
[04:15] | Your what? | 你的啥 |
[04:19] | This is our sales team. | 这就是我们的营销团队 |
[04:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:25] | Hear that sound, buddy? | 听见这个声音了吗哥们 |
[04:26] | That’s the sound of us leaving you in the dust. | 这就是我们绝尘而去 让你们吸尾气的声音 |
[04:43] | Gentlemen of the Hooli board… and lady, | ‘互利’董事会的各位先生们 和女士 |
[04:45] | question, what is failure? | 请问 什么是失败 |
[04:49] | To the ignorant or those in conventional industries, | 对于那些无知又老朽的产业而言 |
[04:52] | the recent Nucleus glitch may seem a failure… | “纽核力”最近遭遇的小麻烦该算是失败了 |
[04:55] | purely in the negative sense. | 这是相当负面的看法 |
[04:57] | But we, in this valley, | 但是我们硅谷人 |
[04:58] | all know that “Failures” just like this one… | 都知道所谓失败 就像这一次 |
[05:01] | are really stepping stones. | 都是前进路上的踏脚石 |
[05:04] | To bring us the iPhone, | 为了献给我们iPhone |
[05:05] | Steve Jobs first had to bring us… | 史蒂夫·乔布斯得先经历 |
[05:08] | the Newton. | “牛顿”的挫败[苹果早期失败产品] |
[05:09] | To bring us Facebook… | 而在”脸谱”成功之前 |
[05:11] | Mark Zuckerberg also had to bring us Wirehog. | 马克·扎克伯格也曾有过”电猪”的失意 |
[05:14] | 与脸谱同时期开发的文件分享服务 2006年被迫终止运营 | |
[05:15] | Before he brought us Digg, Kevin Rose… | 而在开发”掘客”之前 凯文·罗斯也曾 |
[05:18] | had to bring us a whole lot of useless things… | 开发过一堆没什么鬼用的玩意儿 |
[05:21] | and after Digg as well, for that matter. | 这么说起来”掘客”之后也有一堆没用的 |
[05:25] | The point being… | 我的重点是 |
[05:26] | what those in dying business sectors call failure, | 那些夕阳产业眼中所谓的失败 |
[05:29] | we, in tech, know to be pre-greatness. | 在我们科技人看来都是伟业的序曲 |
[05:34] | Uh, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[05:35] | Are you telling us that the disastrous results | 你是在说你的”纽核力”上次经历的 |
[05:38] | of your Nucleus live stream are a good thing? | 灾难性直播中断事件其实是好事 |
[05:42] | No, I’m not telling you that. | 不 我没有这么告诉你 |
[05:44] | History is telling you that. | 这么告诉你的是历史 |
[05:46] | Please, Gavin, enough spin. | 得了吧盖文 别绕圈子了 |
[05:49] | A misstep of that magnitude, there’s no excuse. | 这种震级的决策失误 是没有借口的 |
[05:52] | It’s not like we can tell the shareholders | 我们总不能对股东们说 |
[05:53] | you’ve suddenly added new functionality. | 你又添加了个新功能吧 |
[05:57] | Haven’t I? | 不能吗 |
[05:58] | Have you? | 你添加了 |
[06:00] | We weren’t told about this. | 怎么没人通知我们呢 |
[06:02] | If I told you about it, | 如果我提前通知了 |
[06:03] | it wouldn’t exactly be a secret function. | 那就算不上是秘密功能了 |
[06:07] | Now, would it? | 对不对 |
[06:08] | Secret function? | 秘密功能 |
[06:10] | Are you saying you’ve added | 你是说你又往”纽核力”平台上 |
[06:11] | something new to the Nucleus platform? | 添加了新的功能 |
[06:13] | Imagine if you will… | 请各位想象一下 |
[06:14] | a function so game-changing, | 有这么一个革命性的功能 |
[06:16] | that its integration into Nucleus | 一旦整合进”纽核力”平台 |
[06:19] | will justify any miscue in the platform’s roll out. | 可以修正平台发布过程中出现的任何问题 |
[06:24] | Imagine, if you will, a function so game-changing, | 请各位想象一下 有这么一个革命性的功能 |
[06:28] | that its integration into Nucleus | 一旦整合进”纽核力”平台 |
[06:29] | will justify any miscue in the platform’s roll out. | 可以修正平台发布过程中出现的任何问题 |
[06:35] | Seriously, imagine it, | 真的 请想象一下 |
[06:37] | and do it quickly. | 然后赶紧下手 |
[06:38] | You were all brought here to generate moonshots. | 我让你们聚在这里 就是取得巨大成就的 |
[06:41] | I need a moonshot now. | 我现在急需成就 |
[06:43] | If there’s any greatness in any of you at all, | 如果你们哪怕有那么一点过人之处 |
[06:46] | now is the time to access it. | 就请尽情施展出来吧 |
[06:47] | Please don’t disappoint me. | 千万别让我失望 |
[06:49] | Please, please, please don’t disappoint me. | 千万 千万 千万别让我失望 |
[06:56] | Maybe start after lunch? | 吃完午饭再说吧 |
[06:58] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -好啊 -好 |
[07:04] | Hello? Russ? | 有人吗 罗斯 |
[07:06] | Oh, my God. Is that shit? | 我天 那是坨屎吗 |
[07:08] | Is there dog shit on the floor? | 地上这是一坨狗屎吗 |
[07:10] | Yes, it’s shit. | 对 就是屎 |
[07:12] | God! | 老天 |
[07:14] | What happened to your painting? | 你的画怎么了 |
[07:16] | That’s what I wanted to talk to you about. | 我想跟你们谈的就是这件事 |
[07:18] | I’ve got some bad news, | 我有坏消息要宣布 |
[07:19] | and you’re gonna hear it eventually, | 反正你们早晚都会知道 |
[07:20] | so you might as well hear it from me. | 不如我自己告诉你们 |
[07:23] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[07:26] | My accountant has informed me that, uh… | 我的会计通知我说 |
[07:32] | I’m financially ruined. | 我的资产出了问题 |
[07:35] | Holy shit. How? | 我操 怎么会 |
[07:37] | Because of a series of… | 因为一系列 |
[07:39] | bad investments that my fucking money guy | 我说服我的财务经理投资的 |
[07:42] | let me talk him into, | 糟糕项目 |
[07:44] | I’ve managed to lose over $200 million. | 我已经丢了超过两亿美元 |
[07:49] | Wait. Didn’t you start out with $1.2 billion? | 等下 你一开始的资产不是12亿美元吗 |
[07:51] | I mean, you’re not exactly broke, right? | 我是说 你还没破产 对吧 |
[07:54] | I might as well be. | 也算是破产了 |
[07:56] | $986 million? | 九亿八千六百万 |
[07:59] | I’m not a billionaire anymore, Richard. | 我不再是十亿富翁了 理查德 |
[08:02] | I’m a nine-hundred- and-eighty-sixionaire, | 我是九亿八千六百万富翁 |
[08:04] | which isn’t even a fucking thing. | 就根本他妈没这词 |
[08:06] | I’m out of the Three Comma Club. | 我不再身价十亿了 |
[08:09] | Functionally, I’m just like you. | 可以说我现在跟你们沦为了一路人 |
[08:11] | Jesus, fuck, that’s depressing. | 老天 我操 太心塞 |
[08:13] | Right. But you’re still, basically, a billionaire. | 好吧 但你其实还算是身价十亿 |
[08:16] | Not if you round down. | 但你向下舍去时就不是了 |
[08:17] | If you round down, I have zero billion. | 如果向下舍去的话 我就只是过亿 |
[08:20] | “Forbes” has taken me off their billionaire’s list. | 福布斯已经将我踢出了十亿富翁榜单 |
[08:22] | Instead, they’ll probably put me on their… | 反而可能会把我放到 |
[08:24] | close-but-no-cigar list, | “还需努力未能抽雪茄庆祝”榜单里 |
[08:25] | which is ironic because I smoke a fuck ton of cigars. | 够讽刺的是我他妈抽了成吨的雪茄 |
[08:27] | Why the fuck do I buy so many cigars? | 我他妈买那么多雪茄干什么 |
[08:31] | I remember the second I became a billionaire. | 我记得当我身价冲破十亿的那一刻 |
[08:34] | I was ass-naked sitting right there, | 我当时光着屁股就坐在那儿 |
[08:37] | just clicking and refreshing, clicking and refreshing, | 就不停点击刷新 点击刷新 |
[08:39] | watching my stock rise. And when it happened, | 看着我的股票飙升 当冲破十亿大关时 |
[08:42] | I popped a rod so fast, I went blind for a full minute. | 我的鸡鸡瞬间充血 眼前黑了整整一分钟 |
[08:45] | Nutted all over those cushions. | 射满了那几个坐垫 |
[08:47] | I was the king. | 就是成为世界王者的感觉 |
[08:49] | Now look at me. | 现在看看我 |
[08:52] | Two shitty fucking commas. | 只有区区上亿了 |
[08:55] | I had to sell my McLaren. | 我不得不卖了我的迈凯伦 |
[08:56] | Yeah, but there’s a Maserati in the driveway. | 对 但你车道上还停着辆玛莎拉蒂 |
[08:59] | Who gives a fuck? | 谁他妈在乎 |
[09:00] | That has doors that open like this. | 那车的门是这么开的 |
[09:02] | Not like this. | 而不是这样开 |
[09:04] | Or like this. | 或者这样开 |
[09:06] | So it’s all fucked. | 所以我他妈全毁了 |
[09:07] | Well, it’s not all fucked. | 也不算全毁了 |
[09:09] | You did save $50,000 not paying for the charity ball tickets | 你没付你给我的那个慈善舞会的票 |
[09:13] | that you gave me. | 省了五万美元 |
[09:14] | Quite an embarrassing moment for Jian-Yang and I. | 对我和杨靖来说那一刻真是奇耻大辱 |
[09:17] | What? Richard, listen, my accountants tell me… | 什么 理查德 听着 我的会计告诉我 |
[09:20] | I need you to start throwing off cash | 我需要你开始 |
[09:22] | as quickly as possible, okay? | 尽快给我赚钱 好吗 |
[09:24] | But you said generating revenue | 但你说过创造利润 |
[09:26] | was exactly what we shouldn’t be doing. | 不是我们现在应该做的 |
[09:27] | But now that I’m spelling billion with an “M,” | 但现在我的身家都从十亿降格到亿了 |
[09:29] | I’m saying do the exact opposite. | 我说就反其道而行之 |
[09:32] | I need you to come back to me in 24 hours | 我需要你24小时之后 |
[09:34] | and bring me a proposal that turns the entire operation | 带给我一份提案 能将整个运营方案调整为 |
[09:36] | into a sales-based model, | 以销售为重心的模式 |
[09:37] | just like you told me those assholes over at EndFrame have. | 就跟你描述中’尾帧’的那帮混蛋一样 |
[09:40] | You’re gonna dig me out of this hole, Richard. | 你得帮我脱身 理查德 |
[09:41] | – What? – You said it yourself. | -什么 -你自己说过的 |
[09:43] | EndFrame is built to grab a bunch of cash quickly, | 他们创建’尾帧’就是为了能迅速捞钱 |
[09:45] | and that’s what I need. | 而这正是我需要的 |
[09:48] | Dad, where is Mom? | 爸爸 妈妈在哪儿 |
[09:50] | Your mom is with her friend Philippe. | 你妈妈和她的朋友菲利普在一起 |
[09:51] | They’re in Napa. She’s gonna be a few hours. | 他们在纳帕[加州] 她几个小时后就回来 |
[09:53] | These guys are gonna watch you, okay? | 这几个人会陪着你 好吗 |
[09:55] | Watch out for the dog shit. Okay? | 注意别踩了狗屎 好吗 |
[09:57] | I gotta hit the road. | 我得走了 |
[09:58] | Daddy’s going to Vegas. | 爸爸要去维加斯了 |
[10:00] | Flying in a rented Citation Ultra. | 竟然是坐租来的商务机 |
[10:02] | Fuck me! | 操你妈 |
[10:04] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[10:06] | Hey, buddy. | 你好 小伙 |
[10:08] | Russ wants us to convert to a sales model? | 罗斯希望我们转变为销售为主的模式 |
[10:09] | That’s just not possible. | 这根本不可能 |
[10:11] | I mean, you saw the size of that team at EndFrame. | 我是说 你看到’尾帧’销售团队的规模了 |
[10:13] | There were 40 people in that room? | 那屋里有40人吧 |
[10:15] | Right. | 对 |
[10:16] | Even if we fired all of the engineers that we just hired… | 即便我们炒掉所有我们刚雇用的工程师 |
[10:22] | Looking good. | 大家干得不错 |
[10:23] | Keep at it, Claude. | 继续努力 克劳德 |
[10:25] | Absolutely. Your jobs are not at risk. | 没错 你们不会丢掉工作的 |
[10:29] | That’s very comforting. | 真是令人安慰 |
[10:35] | Even if we adjusted our workforce | 即便我们调整员工结构 |
[10:37] | and hired sales people instead, | 转为雇用销售人员 |
[10:39] | service-level agreements like that are enormously complex, | 那种服务级别协议非常复杂 |
[10:42] | they take a huge number of man hours. | 需要投入极大的人力 |
[10:44] | There’s no way we could find clients, negotiate terms, | 我们根本没可能在短期内 |
[10:48] | and push deals out the funnel fast enough | 找到客户 协商条款 签下协议 |
[10:49] | to yield real cash anytime soon. | 并且很快真正开始收益 |
[10:51] | We’re just not built for it. | 我们现在根本还没到那一步 |
[10:53] | Right. Yeah. Yeah. | 对 是啊 是 |
[10:55] | Oh, Karen posted another photo. | 凯伦又上传了一张照片 |
[10:58] | Sending it to you right now. | 这就发给你 |
[11:02] | Wait. Why does it say “Sent from my iPhone” at the bottom? | 等下 为什么底下写着”发自我的iPhone” |
[11:06] | You just sent this from your computer. | 你明明是从电脑上发的 |
[11:08] | It’s so that I seem like | 这样能让我看起来 |
[11:09] | I’m an out-and-about kind of person. | 像那种社交生活很活跃的人 |
[11:11] | I put that in the signature | 我把那个写到签名里 |
[11:12] | and then in the body, I’ll write fun stuff, | 然后在主体部分 我写些有意思的事 |
[11:14] | like, “I’m at the opening of a secret restaurant.” | 比如”我在参加一家秘密餐厅的开店庆典” |
[11:17] | Or, “I’m watching ‘Jaws’ at the pool of an old hotel.” | 或是”我在一家古老酒店的泳池旁看《大白鲨》” |
[11:20] | You know, keep it fun, vague, mysterious. | 保持一种有趣 暧昧 神秘的气场 |
[11:22] | It is a mystery why you think you’ll ever see | 你竟然认为你这辈子有机会看到女人裸体 |
[11:24] | a woman naked. | 真是神奇 |
[11:26] | Dinesh, do you want a piece of advice? | 迪尼希 你想听个建议吗 |
[11:27] | No, thank you. Okay, I… | 不 谢了 好吧 我 |
[11:31] | I know Karen is out of my league. | 我知道我追不到凯伦 |
[11:32] | Okay? She’s practically not my species. | 好吗 她跟我都不算同一物种 |
[11:35] | I’m a guppy, and I’m trying to mate with a dolphin. | 我就是比目鱼 却想上一只海豚 |
[11:38] | You guys are bottom-feeders. | 我们生活在这世界最底层 |
[11:39] | You’re like the fish that swim into other fish’s mouths | 就像一种鱼 通过游进别的鱼嘴里 |
[11:41] | and eat bacteria off their teeth. | 靠吃它们牙上的细菌为生 |
[11:43] | There’s no such fish. You made that fish up. | 根本没那种鱼 都是你瞎编的 |
[11:45] | Okay, it’s an analogy. | 好吧 我就是打个比方 |
[11:46] | I’m not gonna debate | 我不想跟你争 |
[11:47] | the existence of the literal fish with you, | 那种鱼是否真的存在 |
[11:49] | ’cause it’s not relevant. | 因为那跟话题无关 |
[11:50] | Well good, ’cause it doesn’t exist. | 很好 因为那种鱼根本不存在 |
[11:51] | That is a real fish. | 真有那种鱼 |
[11:52] | Why don’t you just send emails, | 你为什么不直接用你的苹果手机 |
[11:54] | from your actual iPhone? | 发送邮件呢 |
[11:56] | It’s all the way in my room. | 我手机在我屋里 |
[11:57] | Wait, so you are trying to convince this girl | 等下 你想让这女孩相信 |
[12:00] | that you run half-marathons, | 你跑半程马拉松 |
[12:02] | but you won’t walk halfway across this house | 但你连穿过半个房子去拿手机 |
[12:05] | to get your iPhone? | 都不愿意 |
[12:08] | Basically. | 可以这么说 |
[12:14] | Hi. Is there a… a Russ… | 有没有一位叫罗斯的 |
[12:19] | Boy genius, what’s up? | 小天才 怎么样啊 |
[12:20] | Hey, Russ, uh… | 罗斯 |
[12:22] | Look, I’ve run the numbers 50 different ways, | 听着 我想了50种不同的方案 |
[12:25] | and I just don’t know how I’m gonna convert… | 但就是不知道我该如何将重心转到 |
[12:27] | You don’t need to know. I don’t pay you to know. | 不需要你知道 我不是为了这个投资你 |
[12:30] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[12:31] | That’s right. I know, you don’t know. | 没错 我知道你不知道 |
[12:33] | – I don’t know what you know. – No, you don’t know, | -我不知道你知道 -不 你确实不知道 |
[12:34] | ’cause I figured it out. | 因为我帮你搞定了 |
[12:35] | You know what? It’s what I do. | 你知道吗 我就是这种人 |
[12:37] | I put radio on the Internet. | 我将收音机放上了网 |
[12:39] | I’m putting the third comma back into my net worth, | 我要把我的净资产重新累积到十亿以上 |
[12:41] | and you don’t have to do jack shit. | 而你什么都不用做 |
[12:42] | Thanks. Come on, let’s get some food. I’m starving. | 谢了 来吃点东西吧 我饿死了 |
[12:45] | Do you want your… | 你还想要你的 |
[12:51] | Richard, hey. | 理查德 |
[12:53] | Good to see you again. | 很高兴又见面了 |
[12:56] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[12:57] | This is the solution. | 这就是解决方案 |
[12:59] | They’re not a competitor if you’re a part of them, right? | 如果你加入他们 他们就不算竞争对手了 |
[13:02] | Pied Piper is gonna merge with EndFrame. | ‘魔笛手’将会跟’尾帧’合并 |
[13:09] | I mean, seriously, I’m a genius, right? | 说真的 我简直是天才 对吧 |
[13:16] | Where the fuck are you going? | 你他妈要去哪 |
[13:17] | You’re gonna blow this deal. | 你会毁了这次合作的 |
[13:19] | You cannot be serious. | 你没搞错吧 |
[13:20] | Those are the guys who ripped off my algorithm, | 就是这些人骗走了我的算法 |
[13:22] | which they totally fucked up, by the way. | 然后还完全搞砸了 |
[13:24] | Okay, so now you can fix it. | 好啊 你现在有机会修改它了 |
[13:25] | Y-You give them a better algorithm, | 你给他们一个更好的算法 |
[13:27] | they’ll give you a killer sales team. | 他们会给你一个无敌的销售部门 |
[13:28] | And in exchange for bringing you to them, | 作为把你带给他们的回报 |
[13:30] | they give me a big fat buyout of my stake in your company. | 他们会高价买下我在你们公司的股权 |
[13:32] | I’m that much closer to re-billionizing. | 我就差这么一点点就能重回亿万富翁了 |
[13:34] | Those guys are clowns. | 那些家伙就是小丑 |
[13:35] | Clowns with commitments worth millions. | 承诺价值百万的小丑 |
[13:38] | Did you know they have a deal on the table with Intersite? | 你知道他们跟’色界’公司在谈合作吗 |
[13:40] | Intersite? The porn company? Really? | ‘色界’ 那个色情片公司 不是吧 |
[13:42] | I know. Awesome, right? | 我知道 很牛吧 |
[13:43] | And they’ve done months of hard work. | 他们辛勤工作了好几个月 |
[13:44] | All you have to do is show up and compress shit. | 而你只需要过去压缩一下 |
[13:46] | The answer is no. | 我拒绝 |
[13:47] | Wrong. You do this deal, or I pull your funding. | 回答错误 你要是不答应 我就撤资 |
[13:50] | Well, you can’t pull funding because we have a contract, so… | 你没法撤资 因为我们有合同 |
[13:55] | Oh, we have a contract? | 我们有合同吗 |
[13:56] | We have a fucking contract, Richard? | 我们居然他妈的有合同 理查德 |
[13:58] | You wanna know what I have? | 你知道我有什么吗 |
[14:03] | A fucking car whose doors open like this. | 一部操蛋的门是这么开的车 |
[14:07] | Not like this, not like this. | 不是这样 也不是这样 |
[14:15] | These are not the doors of a billionaire, Richard. | 亿万富翁的车门不是这样的 理查德 |
[14:17] | Fuck you! | 草泥马 |
[14:26] | Fuck you in the ass. | 草泥马逼 |
[14:34] | So you wanna sue Russ Hanneman? | 所以你想告罗斯·汉纳曼 |
[14:36] | Yeah. Yeah, we had a contract. | 是的 我们有合同 |
[14:39] | He promised to give us $5 million | 他承诺给我们五百万美金 |
[14:41] | and now he’s welshing. | 而现在他想反悔 |
[14:42] | And you wanna sue EndFrame? | 你还想告’尾帧’公司吗 |
[14:44] | Yes, because they stole our IP. | 因为他们偷了我们的知识产权 |
[14:47] | Before or… after you gave it to ’em? | 是在你们给了他们之前 还是之后 |
[14:50] | Okay, we were tricked, so… | 好吧 我们被骗了 |
[14:52] | Richie, you’re not a guy | 理奇 你不应该 |
[14:55] | that should be worried about suing people. | 去操心要告谁这种事 |
[14:57] | You need to be worried about the guy at Hooli | 你需要操心的是’互利’那帮 |
[15:00] | who’s suing you. | 告了你的人 |
[15:01] | If you don’t mount a vigorous legal defense, | 如果你不能拿出有力的自我辩护 |
[15:04] | then you lose to Gavin Belson by default. | 你就会自动败诉给盖文·贝尔森 |
[15:07] | And you are stamped “Property of Hooli.” | 你会被打上’互利’作品的印记 |
[15:10] | You let Hanneman walk, | 你要是放走了汉纳曼 |
[15:12] | how you plan on paying these cats? | 要拿什么支付这些律师薪水 |
[15:14] | I just paid them 80 grand. | 我刚给了他们八万美金 |
[15:16] | As a retainer. | 那只是聘用费 |
[15:18] | That retains them. | 只是用于聘请他们 |
[15:19] | Now you gotta pay them. | 现在你需要付酬劳了 |
[15:21] | Hold on. So I just paid them $80,000… | 等等 所以我刚给了他们八万美金 |
[15:25] | for the right to pay them more? | 只是为了能付他们更多的钱吗 |
[15:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:29] | Fucking lawyers, man. Right? | 操蛋的律师 是吧 |
[15:31] | Like it or not, Richie, | 不管你愿不愿意 理奇 |
[15:32] | you’re stuck with Hanneman. | 你跟汉纳曼绑在一起了 |
[15:38] | I mean, technically, it’s not even a merger. | 这实际上连合并都不是 |
[15:40] | EndFrame just absorbs you, and you’re gone. | ‘尾帧’把你吞并了 你们公司没了 |
[15:44] | Right. So, basically, | 对 所以 |
[15:46] | we end up working for EndFrame | 我们要在’尾帧’偷了我们的算法之后 |
[15:49] | after giving them our idea, | 给他们打工 |
[15:50] | which was way better than theirs, | 我们的算法要比他们的好 |
[15:52] | and they end up making more money than us. | 而他们赚的钱比我们多 |
[15:54] | Fuck that. Assholes. | 操他妈的 贱人 |
[15:56] | Fucking king-sized assholes. | 操他太祖奶奶的贱人 |
[15:59] | Butt-holes indeed. | 确实是贱逼 |
[16:01] | What if we didn’t do that? | 如果我们不这么做呢 |
[16:03] | What if, instead, we got our own client like EndFrame has, | 如果 我们像’尾帧’一样有了自己的客户 |
[16:06] | a porn company or something? | 比如色情片公司什么的 |
[16:08] | That’s not really how it works, Gilfoyle. | 事情没那么容易 吉尔弗约尔 |
[16:09] | You can’t just go get a client. | 你又不能随便拉到客户 |
[16:11] | – Why not? – ‘Cause it’s not that easy. | -为什么不能 -因为没有那么简单 |
[16:14] | Why not? | 为什么没那么简单 |
[16:15] | ‘Cause EndFrame worked that Intersite deal for months, | 因为’尾帧’花了几个月才谈下’色界’ |
[16:18] | kicking every detail of the contract | 反复敲定了合同以及 |
[16:20] | and SLA back and forth, | 服务等级协议里的所有细节 |
[16:21] | promising tons of custom features. | 承诺了无数的用户功能 |
[16:23] | And you can’t just make that stuff up. | 你不可能凭空编出来 |
[16:26] | What if I didn’t have to make it up? | 如果我不需要编呢 |
[16:28] | What if I had every detail of their deal | 如果在我面前的电脑里 |
[16:30] | on my computer right in front of me? | 有关于他们合作的所有细节呢 |
[16:32] | I’m sorry, um… | 抱歉 |
[16:35] | Are you just asking what if… | 你是在问 如果吗 |
[16:37] | or do you actually have this information? | 还是你真有那些信息 |
[16:41] | Gilfoyle, please don’t tell me… | 吉尔弗约尔 你别告诉我 |
[16:44] | that you hacked into EndFrame’s system. | 你黑进了’尾帧’的系统 |
[16:47] | Okay. I won’t tell you that. | 好吧 那我就不告诉你 |
[16:52] | W-Well, did you hack into it or not? | 那你到底黑进去了没 |
[16:55] | My feeling is… | 我的感觉是 |
[16:57] | if you’re the CEO of a company | 如果你是一家公司的首席执行官 |
[16:59] | and you’re dumb enough to leave your login info | 却蠢到把自己的登陆信息 |
[17:02] | on a Post-it note on your desk, | 写在了桌上的便利贴上 |
[17:03] | while the people that you fucking ripped off | 而那些被你敲竹杠的人却正好 |
[17:05] | are physically in your office, it’s not a hack. | 在你的公司里 那不算黑客行为 |
[17:08] | It’s barely social engineering. | 顶多算是社交工程 |
[17:11] | It’s more like natural selection. | 更像是物竞天择 |
[17:13] | Fucking ninja. | 真是个忍者 |
[17:15] | Okay. I was not in the room while this was happening. | 我现在可不在这间屋子里 |
[17:19] | This is way over the line. | 这实在太超底线了 |
[17:21] | This is crazy illegal. | 这可是犯法的 |
[17:22] | We’re not trading on stolen information. It’s not worth it. | 我们不能交易偷来的信息 不值得 |
[17:25] | What if it was worth it? | 那什么值得 |
[17:26] | It’s not, so… | 就是不值… |
[17:28] | Gilfoyle, uh, hypothetically, | 吉尔弗约尔 假设来说 |
[17:30] | how much is it worth? | 那些信息值多少钱 |
[17:31] | $15 million. | 一千五百万 |
[17:33] | – What? – Holy shit! | -什么 -老天爷 |
[17:34] | Okay, I was definitely not in the room while this happened. | 好吧 我现在绝对不在这间屋子里 |
[17:37] | I’ve got it all right here with a bow on it– | 那些信息就在这里 像包装好的礼物一样 |
[17:40] | delivery dates, benchmarks. | 传输日期 测试评分 |
[17:42] | They’re promising to deliver | 他们保证以20MB/s的速度 |
[17:44] | high-quality 4K streaming video | 传输高画质的 |
[17:46] | at 20 megabits per second. | 4K视频流 |
[17:48] | That’s it? That’s dog shit. | 就这样 太挫了吧 |
[17:51] | If we can put a half-decent build | 如果我们赶在’色界’之前 |
[17:53] | of our platform in front of Intersite, | 把我们初具规模的平台上线 |
[17:56] | I mean, we can shark this 15 mil right out from under EndFrame. | 我们就能从’尾帧’手里骗出这一千五百万 |
[17:59] | I… I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[18:00] | How does Intersite have all this money to throw around? | ‘色界’哪来这么多钱挥霍 |
[18:03] | It’s pornography, Richard. | 那可是色情片 理查德 |
[18:04] | Adult content has driven more | 成人内容对科技应用的推进 |
[18:06] | important tech adaption than anything. | 比其他任何领域都要多 |
[18:08] | The first fiction ever published on a printing press | 史上第一部发表在纸质媒体上的小说 |
[18:11] | was an erotic tale. | 写的就是情色内容 |
[18:12] | And from there, it was Super 8 film… | 自那开始 带动了胶片电影 |
[18:14] | Polaroid, home video, | 拍立得相机 家庭录影 |
[18:16] | digital, video on demand… | 数字影像 视频点播 |
[18:17] | Credit card verification systems, Snapchat. | 信用卡验证系统 阅后即焚软件 |
[18:20] | Pornography accounts for 37% of all Internet traffic. | 成人影片贡献了37%的网络流量 |
[18:23] | 38 when I’m on it. | 我会上网后就变成38%了 |
[18:25] | Reducing Intersite server load by a tiny fraction, | ‘色界’的服务器负荷降低一点点 |
[18:28] | could save them tens of millions of dollars a year. | 就能给他们每年省下几千万 |
[18:30] | Hundreds. | 是好几个亿 |
[18:31] | $15 million is only like six hours | ‘色界’的内容分发网络六个小时 |
[18:34] | of Intersite CDN bill, right? | 就能花完这一千五百万 |
[18:36] | But to us, that… | 但对我们来说… |
[18:37] | I mean, we could settle out with Russ, | 我们就能搞定罗斯 |
[18:39] | pay our legal fees, | 付清律师费 |
[18:40] | have plenty of runway to get us to CES. | 有足够的钱参加消费电子展了 |
[18:43] | Minor detail. This is stealing. | 别忘了 这是偷窃 |
[18:45] | You mean like lying and telling someone | 你是指骗别人说 |
[18:47] | that you want to fund their company, | 你想投资他们的公司 |
[18:48] | and then taking their tech when they meet with you? | 然后却在和你见面时偷走你的技术吗 |
[18:49] | Like that kind of stealing? | 那种偷窃吗 |
[18:51] | You wanted to do something, Richard. | 你想有所成就 理查德 |
[18:54] | This is something. | 这就是成就 |
[19:01] | It’s time to walk the left-hand path, Richard. | 是时候加入暗黑界了 理查德 |
[19:19] | The statistics here are clear. | 这里的统计数据很清晰 |
[19:22] | Protecting existing revenue streams… | 在当今的大环境下 |
[19:24] | in the current climate is no longer a viable option. | 保护现有的收入来源已经不可行了 |
[19:27] | We must run forward simply to stay in place, | 我们必须发展才能不被淘汰 |
[19:30] | by doing what the adult industry has always done, lead. | 去完成成人工业一如既往的任务 引领潮流 |
[19:34] | Pioneering cutting-edge interfaces | 开拓先进的用户界面 |
[19:36] | across new device platforms like Oculus and iWhack | 涵盖虚拟3D眼镜和iWhack等新兴平台 |
[19:40] | will be the key to our survival as an industry. | 将是我们维系这个行业的关键 |
[19:43] | And based on their recent investment patterns, | 基于他们最近的投资模式 |
[19:46] | tech leaders such as Facebook agree. | 脸书一类的科技领导者们也赞同这一观点 |
[19:48] | Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the future. | 女士们先生们 欢迎来到未来 |
[20:03] | What is that on your computer screen? A fractal? | 你屏幕上那是什么 碎花布吗 |
[20:06] | No, it’s just pictures of art I’ve been sending Karen | 不是 只是一张我用那边 |
[20:09] | from my mobile phone which is charging over there. | 正在充电的手机给凯伦发的画 |
[20:12] | I told her I just got back from | 我跟她说我刚从亨特角的 |
[20:13] | a gallery opening in Hunter’s Point. | 一家画廊回来 |
[20:15] | Who painted that disappointment? | 这么难看的画是谁画的 |
[20:17] | Jaden, age five. | 杰登 五岁 |
[20:19] | I got it from his Montessori school website. | 从他的蒙特梭利学校网站上弄的 |
[20:22] | He’s not online, he’s never gonna find out. | 他不上网 永远不会发现的 |
[20:24] | What? | 什么 |
[20:25] | Crimes against children– | 针对孩子的犯罪 |
[20:26] | really, so easy to get away with. | 真的很容易脱罪 |
[20:31] | Oh, another text from Karen. | 凯伦又给我发短信了 |
[20:33] | “In your ‘hood. Can I come over? | 在你那附近 我能过去吗 |
[20:34] | “IDK. Too soon, question mark.” | 我也不知道 太快了 问号 |
[20:42] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[20:43] | What’s the issue? | 怎么了 |
[20:44] | This is what you want. | 这不正是你想要的吗 |
[20:46] | You know, it’s… the place is so dirty right now. | 只是 这地方太乱了 |
[20:48] | Probably another day is best for such activity? | 这种活动还是改天吧 |
[20:51] | Um, should I tell her I’m out getting Ethiopian tapas? | 我该不该告诉她我在外面吃西班牙小吃呢 |
[20:54] | I don’t see what the problem is here. | 我不明白这有什么问题 |
[20:56] | She wants to come over, and she acknowledged that it’s too soon. | 她想过来 也知道这样发展过快 |
[20:58] | You’ve basically done the deed… | 基本上你这事已经成了 |
[21:00] | which for you is… | 当然对你而言 |
[21:01] | ejaculating in your own pants all over your leg… | 就是射在了自己的裤子和大腿上 |
[21:04] | and then apologizing profusely. | 然后不停道歉 |
[21:06] | Just maintain eye contact, | 你就保持眼神交流 |
[21:08] | light some scented candles and throw in some Sade. | 点些香薰 放首萨德[英国乐队]的歌 |
[21:11] | The early stuff, though, | 不过要选她前期的歌 |
[21:13] | before her arrangements got too baroque. | 在她的曲风走向巴洛克式极端之前 |
[21:15] | Okay, that is sad. | 好吧 那确实很悲哀 |
[21:17] | I can do this. Um… | 我能做到的 |
[21:20] | She would never sleep with a guy who lives like this. | 她绝对不会和房间乱成这样的人睡的 |
[21:23] | I don’t even know where to start. | 我都不知道该从哪开始收拾 |
[21:24] | Um, do you guys want to help me | 你们能帮我 |
[21:25] | clean up a little bit real quick? | 简单收拾一下吗 |
[21:28] | No, don’t do that. | 不 别这样 |
[21:31] | Uh, Miss Kendall. | 肯德尔小姐 |
[21:34] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[21:35] | I am data compression. | 我是数据压缩 |
[21:36] | I do data compression, | 我是做数据压缩的 |
[21:39] | and, uh, I know that, um, EndFrame is telling you | 我知道 ‘尾帧’肯定跟您说 |
[21:42] | that they can lower your bandwidth and storage costs | 他们可以实现每秒二十兆的 |
[21:45] | by delivering your new 4K video stream | 新型4K高清在线视频 |
[21:47] | at 20 megabits per second. | 为你们节省带宽和存储开销 |
[21:50] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁啊 |
[21:50] | Uh, sorry. I’m Pied Piper. | 抱歉 我是’魔笛手’ |
[21:52] | I am Richard Hendricks of… | 我叫理查德·亨德里克斯 |
[21:54] | – You’re the CEO. – Yes. | -你是它们的首席执行官 -是的 |
[21:57] | – Uh, thank you. – I saw you at TechCrunch. | -谢谢 -我在科技博客上看到过你 |
[22:00] | How do you know the specs of my EndFrame deal? | 你是怎么知道我和’尾帧’的条约细节的 |
[22:04] | I can’t… I don’t… | 我不能 我其实不 |
[22:05] | Okay. I don’t like this at all, | 行了 我不喜欢这样 |
[22:06] | Richard Hendricks. | 理查德·亨德里克斯 |
[22:07] | I’m sorry. Goodbye. | 抱歉 再见 |
[22:08] | I can save you millions in bandwidth. | 我可以在带宽方面为你节省上百万元 |
[22:11] | My, uh, algorithm is lossless. | 我的算法完全是无损压缩 |
[22:13] | I can deliver the same 4K video, | 我也可以做到4K高清在线视频 |
[22:15] | at seven megabits per second, 60 fps. | 每秒7兆 60帧 |
[22:18] | We are faster | 我们的速度 |
[22:19] | and have a higher quality than EndFrame | 和质量比’尾帧’的比特率 |
[22:22] | at a third of the bit rate. | 高出三分之一 |
[22:23] | – Bullshit. – I can prove it. | -胡扯 -我可以证明 |
[22:26] | Before you spend a dime, let me prove it. | 在你做决定前 请让我证明给你看 |
[22:28] | You know I’m on the board of two charities | 你知道我和盖文·贝尔森同为两家慈善机构 |
[22:31] | and a no-kill animal shelter with Gavin Belson, right? | 和一家无杀戮动物收容所的董事吧 |
[22:34] | The man who is suing you for stealing his IP. | 就是那个告你盗用他知识产权的人 |
[22:37] | That lawsuit’s bullshit. | 那案子根本无中生有 |
[22:39] | I have a very complicated deal in place with EndFrame. | 我和’尾帧’已经谈妥了非常复杂的合作条款 |
[22:42] | Why should I back out and take a risk on you? | 为什么要现在反悔跟你重新签 |
[22:45] | Back there, you said that your business needs to do | 刚才 你说你会不惜一切代价 |
[22:49] | whatever it takes in order to survive. | 来保住自己的公司 |
[22:51] | Well, so does mine. | 我也是 |
[22:54] | And this is it. | 这就是我的关键时刻 |
[22:55] | If I don’t get this deal, my company is dead. | 如果得不到这份订单 我的公司会破产 |
[23:03] | So this is your place? | 这就是你家啊 |
[23:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:08] | I know it’s weird that a guy like me would live here, | 我知道我这样的人住这里会有些奇怪 |
[23:11] | but, honestly, this is just where I rest. | 但老实说 这只是个睡觉的地方罢了 |
[23:15] | Out there is where I live. | 外面才是我享受生活的地方 |
[23:20] | Did you get my link to the Catalan animation festival? | 收到我发你的加泰罗尼亚电影节链接了吗 |
[23:23] | Oh, did I? | 你发我了吗 |
[23:24] | Where do you stand on the subtitling v. dubbing debate? | 你觉得是配音好还是原声字幕版好 |
[23:27] | ‘Cause to me, dubbing is boorish. | 我觉得配音效果太烂 |
[23:29] | ‘Cause every language to me has its own… | 因为每种语言对我来说都有自己独特的 |
[23:34] | Hey, how’d you get on our Wi-Fi? | 你是怎么连上我们的无线网络的 |
[23:36] | How does your phone know the password? | 你的手机怎么会有密码的 |
[23:38] | Did it? | 有吗 |
[23:39] | Yeah, it connected immediately. | 对啊 直接连上了 |
[23:40] | It’s an alpha-numeric… | 密码里包涵字符和数字 |
[23:42] | long password. | 而且很长 |
[23:45] | Um… I… | 我… |
[23:46] | Okay, this is really weird. | 好吧 这事确实挺奇怪的 |
[23:50] | Karen? | 凯伦 |
[23:53] | Erlich. | 埃利希 |
[23:56] | I didn’t realize that it was you, Karen, | 我不知道是你 凯伦 |
[23:59] | the Karen that Dinesh… | 迪尼希说的那个凯伦… |
[24:02] | You two know each other? | 你们认识 |
[24:03] | In a sense. Yeah. | 从某种意义上说 确实认识 |
[24:06] | – What… – Outed by Wi-Fi. | -什么… -被无线网络暴露了 |
[24:08] | Is the specifics of the “Sense”? | 具体指哪种”意义” |
[24:13] | You never, uh– you never called. | 你都没给我打过电话 |
[24:15] | I, uh… got super busy. | 我那阵子忙疯了 |
[24:19] | Hey, we all do. | 我们都一样 |
[24:21] | Well, we should probably head to the festival, so… | 我们现在该去电影节了 所以 |
[24:28] | So did you ever find my earrings? | 你后来找到我的耳环了吗 |
[24:31] | I– I don’t know. | 不大清楚 |
[24:34] | Should we, uh, check the old lost and found? | 我们去以前的失物里找找怎么样 |
[24:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:49] | So, here goes. | 我们开始吧 |
[24:51] | By wearing this standard Hooli ear-bud headphone, | 通过佩戴这款标准的’互利’入耳式耳机 |
[24:55] | modified with a small piezoelectric sensor, | 它内置了一个小小的压电传感器 |
[24:59] | the user can control their Hooli phone | 用户可以仅仅通过神经冲动 |
[25:02] | solely with their neural impulses. | 达到控制’互利’手机的效果 |
[25:05] | Point, click, drag, even type… | 指定 点击 拖曳 甚至输入… |
[25:09] | all using only brainwaves. | 只通过脑波就都能实现 |
[25:13] | Think it… | 只要脑子里想想 |
[25:14] | and it happens. | 就成真了 |
[25:17] | Holy shit! | 我的神 |
[25:20] | Seriously? | 是真的吗 |
[25:21] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[25:23] | This is great. | 太棒了 |
[25:25] | Fuck, yes, team! | 太牛了 各位 |
[25:27] | So, uh, what’s our, um, timeline here? | 这个时间表是怎么安排的 |
[25:29] | I mean, when do we start testing this? | 我们什么时候开始测试 |
[25:31] | How long before we can integrate this into Nucleus? | 什么时候我们可以把这个整合进’纽核力’ |
[25:35] | Not long. | 不用太久 |
[25:36] | It’ll probably happen in our lifetime. | 我们有生之年很可能能看得到 |
[25:40] | We just have to figure out how to make it work. | 我们只要想办法实现这个功能 |
[25:44] | But I really believe that our grandchildren | 不过我相信 我们的孙子孙女那一代 |
[25:46] | are going to grow up taking this technology for granted. | 都会对这种科技习以为常的 |
[25:50] | Our grandchildren? | 我们的孙子孙女 |
[25:51] | I know you’re single, but you might meet someone. | 我知道你单身 不过你以后可能会遇见真爱 |
[25:53] | No. No! No! | 不不不 |
[25:55] | What do you have that’s ready now? | 你们有什么是现在能拿得出来的 |
[25:59] | Truth be told, we kind of put all our eggs into this basket, | 说实话 我们之前为这个投入了所有精力 |
[26:03] | but we do have the kick-ass potato cannon, though. | 但我们确实造出了火力强大的土豆加农炮 |
[26:08] | Although, actually, this one is broken. | 不过其实这台坏了 |
[26:11] | We tried to put a Mr. Potato Head in it, | 我们想把土豆先生放进去 |
[26:14] | and it did not like that. | 结果他跟大炮不投缘 |
[26:27] | Still in there, right? | 她人还没出来呢 |
[26:29] | What do you think? Will they ever find those earrings? | 你觉得 他们会找到那对耳环吗 |
[26:33] | Funny thing about lost items… | 关于丢失的物品 有意思的是 |
[26:35] | always in the last place you look. | 总会在你最意想不到的地方出现 |
[26:42] | Thanks for coming in, guys. | 感谢各位光临 |
[26:44] | I look forward to working with you. | 我一直期待与你们合作 |
[26:47] | Us too. | 我们也是 |
[26:49] | Come on back. This way. | 到里面来 这边请 |
[26:51] | We’re right in here. | 就在这里 |
[26:52] | Oh, hey, Mark. | 马克 |
[26:55] | Good to see you again. | 很高兴又见到你了 |
[26:57] | What is this? | 这是什么意思 |
[26:58] | This is a bake off. | 做测评 |
[27:00] | I’m gonna give EndFrame and Pied Piper | 我会给’尾帧’和’魔笛手’ |
[27:01] | the same video library to compress. | 相同的视频资料用于压缩 |
[27:03] | In a week, I’ll review | 一周之后 我会审查 |
[27:04] | and award the contract to whoever does a better job. | “那”家公司做的好 就和它签合同 |
[27:06] | What? | 什么 |
[27:07] | – “Who- whomever.” – What? | -是”哪家” -什么 |
[27:10] | “Whomever does the better…” But okay, yeah. Never mind. | 是”哪家公司做的好” 算了 当我没说 |
[27:14] | Welcome to the left-hand path, my friend. | 暗黑界欢迎你 我的朋友 |