时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:10] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人能听到吗 |
[00:13] | This is unbelievable. | 真是太不可思议了 |
[00:16] | There are seven thousand people watching this stream, | 有七千人在线看这个视频 |
[00:18] | and it’s working flawlessly. | 而且平台完美运行 |
[00:20] | Rebuffering events are below 0.5%. | 缓冲事件几率小于0.5% |
[00:23] | Even when his sobbing shakes the camera | 即便他啜泣时会晃动摄像头 |
[00:25] | there’s no blocking at all. And the quality is great. | 视频完全不卡 而且清晰度棒极了 |
[00:28] | Why? | 为什么会这样 |
[00:29] | More good news. There’s a storm coming. | 还有好消息 马上有暴风雨 |
[00:31] | There’s no way the EMS guys can get up there. | 急救人员绝对没法去救他 |
[00:33] | This could go on all day. | 他的呼救会持续一整天 |
[00:35] | Appreciate your cooperation here, gentlemen. | 多谢你们的合作 先生们 |
[00:37] | We’ll see you this afternoon. | 我们下午见 |
[00:45] | Richard, I’m sorry about that. | 理查德 我很抱歉 |
[00:46] | No, it’s fine. | 不 没关系 |
[00:48] | The lead counsel of the company that’s suing us | 正在起诉我们的公司派了他们的首席律师 |
[00:51] | just marched their engineer through the house | 刚带着他们的工程师大摇大摆地巡视了这里 |
[00:52] | to make sure the platform they want to seize is ready for them. | 以保证他们将依法占有的平台已一切就绪 |
[00:56] | That felt great. | 这感觉棒极了 |
[00:58] | It’s like they assume they’ve already won. | 感觉他们认为自己已经赢了 |
[01:00] | Is there any chance they haven’t? | 他们还有可能输掉官司吗 |
[01:02] | Goddammit, Richard. | 该死 理查德 |
[01:03] | In addition to stealing two of my four packs of Fage yogurt, | 不止偷吃了一半我买的四盒装费奇酸奶 |
[01:07] | your ship-jumping coder cunts | 你这帮马上失业的码农傻逼 |
[01:09] | happened to walk off with the rest of our toilet paper, so that… | 顺走了我所有剩下的厕纸 这样… |
[01:15] | Speaking of shit that can’t be wiped away and flushed, | 说到擦不净冲不掉的屎 |
[01:19] | how are you, Mr. “Mohanahan”? | 你还好吗 屎神先生 |
[01:21] | Morning, Mr. Bachman. | 早上好 巴赫曼先生 |
[01:23] | I don’t suppose you have anything to say to me | 你不应该有话对我说吗 |
[01:24] | by way of an apology? | 向我道个歉 |
[01:26] | For? | 为了什么 |
[01:27] | For the embarrassing ordeal | 为了昨天 |
[01:28] | that you put me through yesterday in front of over nine people. | 你让我在九个人面前丢尽了脸 |
[01:32] | I think you should be the one apologizing, Mr. Bachman. | 我认为你才是该道歉的人 巴赫曼先生 |
[01:36] | You lost your composure and ruined our entire case. | 你当时情绪失控 搞砸了仲裁 |
[01:40] | I’ll see you gentlemen at 3:00. | 我们三点见 |
[01:42] | I shan’t be attending out of contempt, | 我不会去白白受辱的 |
[01:44] | so this will have to serve as our goodbye. | 我们这就相忘于江湖吧 |
[01:47] | Don’t let the door hit ya where God split ya. | 在屁股被门砸开花前赶紧滚蛋吧 |
[01:49] | – I’m sorry. – No. | -真是抱歉 -没事 |
[01:52] | Richard, I’ll see you there? | 理查德 我们在那里见吧 |
[01:53] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[01:55] | Pete? | 彼得 |
[01:57] | Do we have any chance of winning this? | 我们还有可能赢这场官司吗 |
[02:00] | When you hired me, | 当你雇我时 |
[02:01] | I told you I would never lie to you, Richard. | 我说过我永远都不会骗你 理查德 |
[02:05] | Yeah, that’s true. You did. | 对 没错 你是说过 |
[02:09] | I’ll see you at 3:00. | 咱们三点见 |
[02:28] | Oh, hello, neighbor. | 你好啊 邻居 |
[02:30] | Neighbor. | 邻居好 |
[02:31] | Not for long. Louise helped me sell my house. | 很快就不是了 露易丝帮我卖掉了房子 |
[02:34] | The ferret laws are much more enlightened in Arizona. | 亚利桑那州关于雪貂的法律可开明多了 |
[02:38] | Arizona, huh? | 亚利桑那啊 |
[02:39] | You’ll be dead in a month. | 你一个月内就变人干了 |
[02:41] | We’ll miss you. | 我们会想你的 |
[02:43] | This your home? | 这是你家 |
[02:44] | Indeed it is. | 没错 |
[02:45] | Are you interested in selling? It’s a great time. | 你想卖吗 现在行情不错 |
[02:48] | Not interested. There are people in there who depend on me. | 不感兴趣 住在里面的家伙们都指望着我呢 |
[02:51] | Human people. Not weasel animals. | 是真正的人 不是黄鼠狼 |
[02:54] | It’s a ferret. | 我养的是雪貂 |
[02:55] | – Weasels. – Ferrets! | -黄鼠狼 -雪貂 |
[02:57] | Corner lot, good square footage. | 在街区拐角 占地面积挺大 |
[02:59] | I could probably get you a lot more than I got Noah. | 我应该能帮你卖到比诺亚更高的价钱 |
[03:04] | How much did you get him? | 你替他卖了多少钱 |
[03:06] | Wait. You’re selling the house just like that? | 等下 你就这样把房子卖了 |
[03:08] | It wasn’t a rash decision. I agonized over it. | 那不是草率行事 做这决定我很心痛 |
[03:12] | But what about your incubator? | 但你的孵化器怎么办 |
[03:13] | What about it, Jared? | 你说呢 贾里德 |
[03:14] | Pied Piper has caked its pants, | ‘魔笛手’已经屁滚尿流了 |
[03:16] | Jian-Yang’s chances of investment | 杨靖拿到投资的机会 |
[03:17] | have literally gone up in smoke, | 真正可以说是随烟飘散了 |
[03:20] | and you heard what Monahan said in court yesterday. | 你也听到了昨天莫纳汉在法庭上的话 |
[03:22] | Market forces and random events have conspired against me | 市场力量和随机事件都与我对立 |
[03:25] | to make the success of my incubator all but impossible. | 让我的孵化器毫无成功的可能 |
[03:28] | Functionally, all I’ve really achieved | 说到底 我其实运营了 |
[03:31] | is running a flop house where guys have shat, | 一家廉租房 在这里人们吃喝拉撒 |
[03:33] | jerked off, and paid me no rent. | 吹牛撸管 而且从来没付过我房租 |
[03:36] | Why won’t anyone come get me? | 为什么没有人来救我 |
[03:37] | Well, we have accomplished one other thing. | 至少我们做成了一件事 |
[03:39] | We’re up over 20,000 viewers. | 已经有超过两万人在观看了 |
[03:41] | Holy shit. Really? | 我操 真的吗 |
[03:43] | BuzzFeed linked to us. | ‘BuzzFeed’上有我们的链接 |
[03:45] | Now we’re picking up on Reddit. | ‘Reddit’有关于我们的帖子 |
[03:46] | This guy falling off a cliff is the first good luck we’ve had. | 这家伙跌下悬崖是我们第一次开始走运 |
[03:50] | And right as we’re gaining attraction, | 但就在我们引起世人注意时 |
[03:51] | we have to hand it all over to Gavin fucking Belson. | 我们却必须把公司拱手让给傻逼盖文·贝尔森 |
[03:54] | This is fucked. | 真他妈的 |
[03:56] | We can’t give it to him… | 我们没法给他 |
[03:58] | if we don’t have it to give. | 如果东西不在我们手上的话 |
[04:02] | What do you mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[04:03] | We do have it, and we have to give it. | 平台确实在我们手上 我们必须给他 |
[04:06] | 100% of what he’s trying to take from us | 他想从我们手里夺走的一切 |
[04:08] | exists digitally on servers in this house. | 都存储在这屋子里的服务器中 |
[04:11] | If we nuke them, there’s nothing for him to seize. | 如果我们清掉服务器 那他就什么都拿不到 |
[04:14] | As far as he knows, it’s an accident. | 然后告诉他这一切都是意外 |
[04:17] | No one would believe that. | 没人会信的 |
[04:18] | Two weeks ago, we accidentally erased | 两周前 我们意外删掉了 |
[04:20] | one-third of Intersite’s entire library. | ‘色界’三分之一的视频数据 |
[04:24] | I think we’ve established our ineptitude | 我想别人已经认为我们 |
[04:25] | beyond a reasonable doubt. | 粗心大意到无可救药的地步 |
[04:28] | Fuck it. | 管他呢 |
[04:29] | I say we delete everything. | 我说不如把所有东西都删了 |
[04:31] | No. No. No. No. | 不 不 不行 |
[04:34] | Guys, that’s not what we do. We don’t destroy things. | 伙计们 我们不是这种人 不毁掉东西 |
[04:37] | Not on purpose, anyway. | 至少不是故意为之 |
[04:38] | Right? Isn’t that the whole reason | 对吗 你们一开始 |
[04:39] | why you got into this in the first place, | 加入这公司 不就是为了 |
[04:41] | to build cool shit? | 创造点牛逼的东西吗 |
[04:43] | I mean, look at that livestream. It’s fucking perfect. | 看看这在线视频 真他妈完美 |
[04:47] | And even if Hooli ends up owning it, | 即便最后这公司归’互利’所有 |
[04:50] | we built it with no resources | 我们是白手起家 |
[04:53] | and a fucking stream of endless obstacles. | 而且克服了无穷无尽的障碍 |
[04:57] | I don’t know, I mean, I kind of want to see how big it can get, | 我也说不清 我有点想看能做到多大规模 |
[04:59] | right up until the point where Gavin Belson | 直到盖文·贝尔森横插一脚 |
[05:02] | has to fucking take it from us. | 把’魔笛手’据为所有 |
[05:04] | Guys, who is Manny “Pa-qui-oh”? | 伙计 曼尼·帕块喔是谁 |
[05:07] | Pacquiao? He’s one of the most famous people on the planet Earth. | 帕奎奥 他是地球上最有名的人之一 |
[05:10] | Oh! Manny Pacquiao, the Filipino legislator. | 曼尼·帕奎奥 那个菲律宾立法委员 |
[05:13] | No, boxer. | 不 拳击手 |
[05:14] | Okay, well, he just tweeted a link to our livestream, | 好吧 他刚才微博发了我们在线视频的链接 |
[05:17] | and he has almost two million followers. | 他有将近两百万粉丝 |
[05:20] | Oh, fuck. | 我操 |
[05:22] | Oh, fuck. We got to scale up | 我操 我们得提高运算能力 |
[05:24] | if we’re going to handle that kind of traffic. | 这样才能搞定这么多的在线流量 |
[05:26] | I’m gonna compress the Manifests. | 我来压缩资源配置文件 |
[05:27] | I’ll kill the highest bitrate to give us more headroom. | 我来中止最高的带宽 以留出更多动态余量 |
[05:30] | I’ve always wanted to be part of a suicide pact. | 我一直都想加入自杀小组 |
[05:33] | What? That’s not what we’re doing. | 什么 我们不是在干那个 |
[05:37] | Hey, Gilfoyle, we’re up to 50,000 views. | 吉尔弗约尔 在线观看人数突破五万了 |
[05:39] | Whoa, it is, like, 500 degrees in here. | 老天 感觉这里能直接煎蛋了 |
[05:42] | Yeah. Anton is really starting to sweat. | 是啊 安东都汗流浃背了 |
[05:45] | Yeah, I still can’t believe you gave the servers a man’s name. | 我还是无法相信你竟然给服务器起了个男名 |
[05:47] | Sorry, I couldn’t remember your mother’s name. | 抱歉 我实在想不起你妈叫什么 |
[05:50] | Hey, why don’t I just open up the garage door? | 不如我把车库门打开吧 |
[05:52] | Let some fresh air in here. | 给这里通通风 |
[05:53] | Yeah, sure, if you want the cooling system to shut down | 当然可以 如果你想让冷却系统停止工作 |
[05:56] | and everything in here to turn to magma. | 把这里的一切都熔毁就请便吧 |
[05:57] | Actually, with all the new servers I have running, | 实际上 算上我刚添加的新服务器 |
[06:00] | we’re about to max out the amperage | 我们会达到电流的最高负荷 |
[06:02] | and blow the main breaker anyway. | 最后烧毁主断路器 |
[06:03] | Sooner or later, | 迟早 |
[06:04] | Gilfoyle’s servers are gonna fail, and then it’s all done. | 吉尔弗约尔的服务器会故障 然后一切玩完 |
[06:07] | My servers can handle 10 times the traffic | 我的服务器可以搞定现在流量的十倍 |
[06:09] | if they weren’t busy apologizing for your shit codebase. | 如果没被你那屎一样的代码库拖后腿的话 |
[06:12] | Oh, yeah? Well, my codebase could handle this traffic, | 是吗 那我的代码库可以搞定现在的流量 |
[06:15] | fuck your mother, make a video of it, | 操你老妈 拍个视频 |
[06:16] | upload it, and even that video would not even buffer. | 把它上传 那个视频都绝对不会卡 |
[06:18] | Hey, Pete. | 彼得 |
[06:19] | Hey, I just heard from the Judge. | 我刚接到法官的通知 |
[06:21] | He’s gonna call us in an hour early. | 他今天准备早一小时开庭 |
[06:23] | Early? What does that mean? | 早一小时 这是为什么 |
[06:25] | Well, it’s either a very good or a very bad sign. | 这要么是极好 要么是极坏的兆头 |
[06:27] | Well, actually, it’s almost always bad. | 实际上 几乎都是坏兆头 |
[06:30] | I take it back. It’s a bad thing. | 我收回前言 这不是什么好事 |
[06:33] | Why don’t you head over, | 不如你先过去 |
[06:34] | I’ll see you when you get there, okay? | 我在那和你碰头 |
[06:37] | Hey, guys, I gotta go. | 几位 我得走了 |
[06:40] | It’s time. | 到时候了 |
[06:42] | Try to keep it online as long as you can, okay? | 尽量保持上线运行 好吗 |
[06:48] | – Why? – The picture quality is remarkable. | -凭啥啊 -图像质量太完美了 |
[06:52] | And this is all hosted at a data center | 而这一切都是靠他们自己在车库里 |
[06:55] | – they built themselves in their garage. – Please help me. | -搭建的数据中心运行的 -救命啊 |
[06:59] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[07:00] | – Very impressive. – Please someone help me! | -太厉害了 -什么人来救救我 |
[07:02] | It’s already becoming a meme in the Philippines. Look. | 在菲律宾已经蹿红网络了 你看 |
[07:06] | Why won’t anyone come help me? | 为什么没人来救我 |
[07:08] | Can anyone hear me? | 能不能来个人救我 |
[07:13] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[07:14] | And Filipinos find this amusing? | 菲律宾人觉得这很好玩吗 |
[07:16] | – Can anyone hear me? – Apparently. | -有没有人能听到我 -显然是 |
[07:18] | Please help me. | 快救救我 |
[07:22] | I’ve lost all feeling below the waist. | 我下半身都没感觉了 |
[07:25] | – Why? – They are a fascinating people. | -苍天啊 -真是个神奇的国家 |
[07:29] | How are the numbers? | 在线人数有多少了 |
[07:30] | Unless people start getting bored and tuning out, | 除非观众觉得无聊关闭视频 |
[07:32] | we’re gonna hit our capacity. | 否则我们就要达到流量上限了 |
[07:34] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[07:35] | I’m so dehydrated. | 渴死我了 |
[07:37] | I’m gonna have to urinate into my water bottle. | 我得往我的水壶里尿尿了 |
[07:40] | This guy’s gonna drink his own piss? | 这老兄不会要喝自己的尿吧 |
[07:42] | That’s too good. We’re gonna fail by succeeding. | 精彩过头了 我们要被成功压垮了 |
[07:45] | Jared, I need you to plug those servers in now. | 贾里德 把那些服务器接上 |
[07:48] | Aye-aye, captain. | 遵命 船长 |
[07:49] | What a shit-circus. Good riddance. | 一群小丑 走了正好 |
[07:52] | You’re never gonna sell. | 这房子你不会卖的 |
[07:53] | – What? – Look what’s happening here. | -什么 -你看看这里在发生什么 |
[07:55] | It’s magical. | 多神奇啊 |
[07:56] | The only thing magical is how much this house has appreciated | 唯一神奇的是这三年来你们是如何 |
[07:59] | in the last three years, Jared. | 对待这房子的 贾里德 |
[08:01] | I’m selling. | 我卖定了 |
[08:02] | That’s just money. It has no real value. | 你换来的只有钱 钱是没有价值的 |
[08:05] | It literally defines value. | 钱本身就是价值符号 |
[08:07] | Look at this check. All right? | 瞧瞧这个支票 看见了吗 |
[08:09] | You can’t actually cash it, but think about what it represents. | 你没法兑现 但你想想它代表的意义 |
[08:12] | It’s priceless. | 意义是无价的 |
[08:13] | Jared, I saw your entire HR file. | 贾里德 你的人事档案我仔细看过 |
[08:16] | It was in the Hooli disclosure. | 就在’互利’的披露文件里 |
[08:17] | You had a fat salary and stock options. | 你薪资优厚 还有职工认股 |
[08:19] | By now, you would be a senior VP. | 到现在怎么也得是个高级副总了 |
[08:21] | But instead, you walked away to wrangle extension cords | 你却扭头到这里来给一个没准30小时后 |
[08:25] | for a company that will be defunct in maybe 30 hours. | 就要关门的公司理线团 |
[08:29] | If you’re not kicking yourself | 如果你连哪怕一丁点 |
[08:30] | even just a little bit, you are objectively insane. | 悔意都没有的话 你就真是疯了 |
[08:34] | I can always find another job, but look at us… doing this. | 工作哪儿都有 但看看我们 做着这一切 |
[08:38] | It’s intoxicating. Don’t act like it’s not magical. | 多么令人着迷 难道你感觉不到这魔力吗 |
[08:41] | It is. | 多美妙啊 |
[08:43] | What the fuck is that? | 搞什么鬼呢 |
[08:45] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天 |
[08:47] | What the fucking fuck? | 又出什么幺蛾子 |
[08:49] | Hey, guys. | 哥几个 |
[08:50] | On the day that I’m showing the place? Are you serious? | 今天下家就要来看房了 你没病吧 |
[08:53] | I had to shorten up the cable run, so– | 我必须缩短走线长度 所以 |
[08:54] | This is the shortest distance to the garage. Had to do it. | 这里开个口离车库最近 没办法 |
[08:59] | It’s magical. | 太神奇了 |
[09:04] | So, start with the wide end. | 首先 拿起宽边 |
[09:10] | Oh, Richard. | 理查德 |
[09:22] | Here, let me help you with that. | 我来帮你系吧 |
[09:25] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[09:27] | – Relax. – Okay. | -别紧张 -好的 |
[09:29] | Just gonna tie your tie. | 就是系个领带而已 |
[09:31] | All right. | 这样 |
[09:34] | I feel terrible it’s come to this, Richard. | 局面到了这一步我很遗憾 理查德 |
[09:36] | But who knows? | 不过谁知道呢 |
[09:38] | Sometimes things like this are for the best. | 有时候这么解决对大家都最好 |
[09:41] | I know this one is for me. | 特别是对我而言 |
[09:45] | If you hadn’t blackmailed me into this arbitration, | 要不是你敲诈我 逼我上仲裁庭 |
[09:49] | I was gonna have to go in front of the Hooli Board of Directors | 我本来是想跟’互利’的董事会 |
[09:52] | and ask for $250 million to buy you out. | 要2.5亿来收购你们的 |
[09:58] | $250 million? | 2.5亿 |
[10:00] | Believe it or not, | 不管你信不信 |
[10:01] | your algorithm is the only way to make Nucleus work. | 只有你的算法能让’纽核力’成功 |
[10:04] | I was ready to pay whatever it took. | 我已经打算要不惜一切代价 |
[10:07] | Let me ask you this. If I offered you 10 million for Pied Piper | 我问你 如果我现在出一千万美元 |
[10:10] | right now, before we even go in there, would you take it? | 收购’魔笛手’ 在开庭之前 你愿卖吗 |
[10:15] | Really? You’d do that? | 真的吗 你愿意出价收购 |
[10:17] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不会了 |
[10:18] | I’m about to get it for free. I’m just fucking with you. | 马上’魔笛手’就免费归我了 逗逗你而已 |
[10:21] | I’m sure you’ll come up with plenty more | 你以后肯定能想出更多 |
[10:23] | once-in-a-lifetime ideas, Richard. | 惊世骇俗的点子 理查德 |
[10:27] | Or not. | 或者想不出 |
[10:29] | There you go. | 系好了 |
[10:34] | Good luck in there, Richard. | 祝你仲裁好运 理查德 |
[10:43] | Gilfoyle, what are you doing? | 吉尔弗约尔 你在干什么 |
[10:45] | Jamming the breakers so they don’t trip. | 把断路器卡住 这样就不会跳闸 |
[10:47] | That’s not a huge fucking fire hazard? | 难道不会有很大可能引起火灾吗 |
[10:49] | Yeah, of course it is. | 当然会了 |
[10:50] | This whole shit box could go up at any second. | 这破盒子随时都可能着火 |
[10:51] | No. No fires in here. | 不行 家里不能生火 |
[10:53] | I already had that conversation with Jian-Yang, I think. | 我告诫过杨靖同样的事 我应该说过 |
[10:55] | 200,000 views. Fuck! | 20万在线观众 操 |
[10:57] | Gilfoyle, we need to build the caching mechanisms now! | 吉尔弗约尔 我们现在得加上缓存机制 |
[11:00] | It’s the only way the clusters will scale. | 只有这样才能提升服务器群的性能 |
[11:02] | Okay, sounds good. Do it. | 好啊 挺不错 做吧 |
[11:03] | I can’t do it on my own, Gilfoyle! | 我自己做不来 吉尔弗约尔 |
[11:06] | Hey, Erlich, I need another coder here! | 埃利希 我还需要一位程序员 |
[11:08] | None of these guys can help me. | 这些家伙都帮不了我 |
[11:09] | Sorry, amigo. I don’t code anymore. | 抱歉 伙计 我不再写代码了 |
[11:11] | Remember? Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. | 还记得吗 我得了鼠标手 |
[11:13] | Well, then we’re fucked. This thing is gonna crash any second. | 那我们完蛋了 这玩意随时都可能崩溃 |
[11:17] | Mr. Bachman, | 巴赫曼先生 |
[11:18] | – I am sorry to drop in on you like this… – Erlich, Seriously! | -很抱歉这样突然造访 -埃利希 我说真的 |
[11:20] | but I have got the buyers here. | 但我带了买主来 |
[11:21] | Shit. He’s gonna drink his own piss. | 该死 他要喝自己的尿了 |
[11:23] | Gilfoyle, I need some fucking help! | 吉尔弗约尔 我他妈需要帮手 |
[11:24] | Sorry, Louise, this isn’t a great time. | 抱歉 露易丝 现在不太合适 |
[11:26] | – I’m entertaining… – I told you already, I’m busy! | -我在开派对 -我告诉过你我在忙 |
[11:28] | and I have some minor cosmetic repairs | 而且我的墙面有点小破损 |
[11:30] | to do before I show the house. | 修好后才能让买家看房 |
[11:31] | Oh, no, they don’t even need to look inside. | 没事 他们根本不准备看屋里 |
[11:33] | They only want the property for the lot value. | 他们只对土地的净值感兴趣 |
[11:35] | Seriously, I can’t do this by myself! | 说真的 我自己搞不定 |
[11:37] | Lot value? Meaning? | 净值 什么意思 |
[11:39] | You have to realize your house is a total teardown, right? | 你应该明白你这房子绝对会被推倒重建的吧 |
[11:43] | They want to tear this place down? | 他们要把这房子拆了 |
[11:44] | Gilfoyle, the caching mechanisms! | 吉尔弗约尔 需要缓存机制 |
[11:45] | We’re gonna crash! | 系统要崩溃了 |
[11:46] | I told you, get Erlich to do it! | 我说过了 找埃利希帮忙 |
[11:48] | Richard said keep it online! | 理查德交代过保持视频在线 |
[11:49] | – I can’t do this by myself! – Uh, Mr. Bachman… | -我自己搞不定 -巴赫曼先生 |
[11:51] | they want to make an offer right now. All cash. | 他们想现在就出价 现金支付 |
[11:54] | Mr. Bachman, I think you would be foolish to turn this down. | 巴赫曼先生 我觉得你要是拒绝就太蠢了 |
[12:00] | Did you just call me a fool? | 你刚刚说我蠢吗 |
[12:01] | – No. All I meant was… – Madam, | -不 我只是想说 -女士 |
[12:03] | you do not call a man a fool on the transom of his own home. | 你不应该站在别人家的门廊上说别人愚蠢 |
[12:07] | A home that happens to be the world headquarters of a company | 这个家刚好是一家公司的全球总部 |
[12:10] | keeping streaming video | 这家公司提供在线视频 |
[12:11] | of a man who’s about to drink his own urine online | 为上千万菲律宾人在线直播 |
[12:14] | for tens of thousands of Filipinos. | 一个将要喝自己尿的男人 |
[12:16] | Does that sound like foolishness to you? | 对你来说 这听起来很愚蠢吗 |
[12:18] | So, you can tell your clients, respectfully, | 你去告诉你的客户 无意冒犯 |
[12:21] | that they may go fuck themselves. | 让他们能滚多远滚多远吧 |
[12:33] | All right, I’m gonna start compiling varnish | 好的 我来编译Varnish[网站快取服务器] |
[12:36] | to cache the manifest. | 来缓存资源配置文件 |
[12:37] | Dinesh, you reduce the seeds | 迪尼希 你负责减少 |
[12:39] | in the P2P Swarm, got it? | P2P Swarm平台的种子数 明白吗 |
[12:41] | Let’s fucking do this. | 让我们他妈开干吧 |
[12:42] | I knew you wouldn’t sell. | 我就知道你不会卖房 |
[12:43] | Jared, respectfully, shut the fuck up. I’m working. | 贾里德无意冒犯 闭上臭嘴 老子干活呢 |
[12:49] | I don’t wanna drink my pee. | 我不想喝自己的尿 |
[12:53] | What’s that smell? | 这是什么味 |
[12:54] | Which I weighed in making my final decision. | 我准备做出最终决定 |
[12:59] | A decision I do not take lightly. | 这是深思熟虑后的结果 |
[13:02] | Now, in concerning… | 现在 考虑到 |
[13:06] | Mr. Hendricks, are you on your phone? | 亨德里克斯先生 你在用手机吗 |
[13:10] | No. | 没有 |
[13:13] | It says, “Aim at the base of the fire.” | 这上面写着 瞄准火源 |
[13:16] | That’s the servers. | 火源是服务器 |
[13:17] | If you hit those servers, | 如果喷到服务器 |
[13:18] | you kill our livestream, Jared. | 你就毁了在线直播 贾里德 |
[13:20] | Right, I don’t know what to do. | 好吧 我不知道该怎么做 |
[13:21] | 298,000! | 298000位观众 |
[13:22] | Should we do verbal SWOT analysis? | 我们应该做个口头斯沃特分析吗 |
[13:24] | – 299,000! – Our check is burning. | -299000 -我们的支票着了 |
[13:27] | He’s drinking his own urine. He’s drinking his piss. | 他在喝自己的尿 他在喝尿 |
[13:29] | We’re up over 300,000 viewers! | 在线观看人数超过30万了 |
[13:31] | Hello? I’m down here! | 有人吗 我在下面 |
[13:34] | – Hello? – Wait, who the fuck is that guy? | -你好 -等等 那家伙他妈是谁 |
[13:35] | Wait, wait. They’re rescuing him. | 等等 他们在救他 |
[13:38] | Why did it take you so long? | 你们怎么花了那么久 |
[13:42] | Wait. He shut it off. | 等等 他把摄像头关了 |
[13:44] | 290, 270… Everyone’s leaving. | 29万 27万 大家都退出了 |
[13:46] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[13:49] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[13:52] | We did it. We fucking did it. | 我们成功了 我们他妈做到了 |
[13:53] | We stayed online till the end. Look at that. | 我们全程一直在线 真棒 |
[13:57] | Fuck, yeah. | 我操 是啊 |
[14:05] | I wonder if Richard got to see that. | 不知道理查德看没看到 |
[14:08] | Which is why I had no recourse but to rule that, | 所以我别无选择 只能做出这一判决 |
[14:12] | since Mr. Hendricks, by his own admission, | 由于亨德里克斯先生本人已承认 |
[14:14] | used Hooli equipment to facilitate the development of Pied Piper, | 使用了’互利’的设备开发’魔笛手’ |
[14:19] | then pursuant to California Labor Code, | 那么根据《加利佛尼亚州劳动法》 |
[14:22] | Hooli has a right to ownership of Pied Piper’s underlying IP. | 承认’互利’对’魔笛手’知识产权的所有权 |
[14:29] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[14:31] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[14:34] | – Very well done. – Congratulations. | -做得很好 -恭喜 |
[14:39] | Richard, I’m sorry. | 理查德 我很抱歉 |
[14:41] | I really am. | 真心的 |
[14:48] | We’re now at 78 viewers, | 我们现在有78位观众 |
[14:50] | which still seems high. Like, who’s watching a blank screen? | 这还是挺高的 毕竟谁会盯着空白屏幕看 |
[14:53] | We never went down, gents. | 我们从未失败过 各位 |
[14:55] | Anton really carried us. | 多亏了安东我们才能成功 |
[14:57] | One, still a weird name, | 首先 这名字还是很奇怪 |
[14:58] | and two, this was a win for our software stack. | 其次 证明了我们软件堆栈的价值 |
[15:01] | Your software can choke on my fat fucking balls. | 你的软件连跪舔我的蛋蛋都不配 |
[15:04] | Guys… | 各位 |
[15:07] | Richard just texted me. | 理查德刚给我发了短信 |
[15:08] | He says delete it. | 他说删掉软件 |
[15:10] | – What? – He says, | -什么 -他说都删掉 |
[15:11] | “We just lost. It’s my company. Delete it all. Now.” | 我们败诉了 这是我的公司 马上全删掉 |
[15:18] | Motherfucker. | 操他妈的 |
[15:20] | Now, Pied Piper, you conceded on all of these minor counts. | ‘魔笛手’ 你承认了所有这些细节指控 |
[15:24] | Accordingly, on the count of wrongful solicitation, | 因此 在’违约雇佣’这一点上 |
[15:28] | I find Richard Hendricks did indeed | 理查德·亨德里克斯 |
[15:31] | breach his contract with Hooli | 在雇佣一名’互利’员工唐纳德·邓恩 |
[15:33] | when he hired away a Hooli employee, one Donald Dunn, | 又称贾里德 或者另贾 的时候 |
[15:37] | AKA Jared, AKA O.J., apparently. | 明显违背了与’互利’的合同 |
[15:42] | But this is where things get interesting. | 可事情也因此变得有趣 |
[15:45] | Mr. Belson, there is language in this contract | 贝尔森先生 合同中有一条款 |
[15:50] | that the California Supreme Court has deemed unlawful. | 已被加利福尼亚最高法院判为缺乏法律效应 |
[15:53] | Preventing Mr. Dunn from seeking employment elsewhere | 即禁止邓恩先生寻找别的工作机会 |
[15:57] | is a violation of his rights. | 违犯了他的权利 |
[16:00] | Are you aware of this? | 你意识到这一点了吗 |
[16:01] | I was not, but I’m willing to drop that count altogether | 我当时没有 但如果能避免更多麻烦 |
[16:05] | if it makes things easier. | 我愿意放弃该项指控 |
[16:06] | Well, here’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 |
[16:08] | This clause was unlawful when you included it | 在亨德里克斯先生的雇佣合同里的 |
[16:13] | in Mr. Hendricks’ employment agreement. | 同一条款是没有法律效应的 |
[16:17] | Right. As I said, I’m willing to just move past this. | 对 正如我所说 我愿意放弃起诉这一点 |
[16:19] | See, again, I don’t think you understand. | 再说一次 我不认为你听明白了 |
[16:22] | If Mr. Hendricks hadn’t hired Mr. Dunn, | 如果亨德里克斯先生没有雇佣邓恩先生 |
[16:25] | or you hadn’t pursued him for that hire, | 或者你没有追究过这一雇佣关系 |
[16:29] | I’m not sure I would’ve noticed the violation. | 我不确定自己是否会注意到这一违法行为 |
[16:31] | But you did, so I did. | 但你追究了 所以我注意到了 |
[16:35] | What’s happening? | 这是怎么回事 |
[16:36] | Justice, baby. | 声张正义 宝贝 |
[16:37] | And what I find is, | 我发现 |
[16:39] | this is an unenforceable contract. | 这一合同没有法律效应 |
[16:42] | It is null and void. | 它完全无效 |
[16:44] | So, effectively, Mr. Hendricks never had | 所以 事实上亨德里克斯先生 |
[16:46] | a valid employment agreement with Hooli. | 从未与’互利’存在真正的雇佣关系 |
[16:49] | As a result, Hooli has no claim to ownership | 因此 ‘互利’对于’魔笛手’的知识产权 |
[16:52] | of Pied Piper’s underlying IP. | 不存在所有权 |
[16:57] | That is my ruling | 这就是我的裁决 |
[16:59] | and per your arbitration agreement, | 根据你们的仲裁协议 |
[17:01] | it is binding and final. | 该结果为最终结果并对双方均有约束力 |
[17:06] | Thank you, everyone. | 谢谢各位 |
[17:10] | What the fuck just happened? We lost? | 怎么他妈回事 我们居然输了 |
[17:13] | You gotta be fucking kidding me! | 你他妈的逗我玩呢吧 |
[17:15] | We won. | 我们赢了 |
[17:16] | We won, right? I mean, Pied Piper is ours? | 我们赢了 对吧 ‘魔笛手’是我们的了 |
[17:20] | Richard, not long ago, emergency workers | 理查德 不久之前 救援人员 |
[17:24] | pulled me out of the | 把我从我那辆 |
[17:25] | flaming wreckage of my Mercury Grand Marquis. | 已经起火的水星大侯爵里拖了出来 |
[17:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:28] | Today, you pulled me out of the flaming wreckage of my life, | 今天 是你把我从我的人生危机中拖了出来 |
[17:31] | and those flames burn far hotter. | 而这次的危机远超上次 |
[17:33] | For that, I thank you. | 为此 我感谢你 |
[17:34] | Yeah, you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[17:36] | I used to take a tampon, soak it in grain alcohol, | 我曾经用酒精浸透卫生棉 |
[17:38] | and stick it up into my rectum. That got me high, Richard, | 塞进我的直肠 那样我很爽 理查德 |
[17:42] | but not half as high as the drug you just gave me. | 但远不及你这次给我的毒品爽 |
[17:44] | You know what that drug’s called? | 你知道是什么毒品吗 |
[17:47] | No. | 不知道 |
[17:48] | A second chance. | 第二春 |
[17:50] | Right on. | 说得好 |
[17:52] | Well, thank you. You did great. | 谢谢你 干得好 |
[17:55] | Great job. | 干得漂亮 |
[17:56] | Wow! I mean, I totally thought we were gonna lose that. | 我还以为我们输定了 |
[17:59] | I actually told the guys to… | 其实我都让大家… |
[18:03] | Oh my God. | 老天爷啊 |
[18:05] | All right, I just wrote a mod of DBAN. | 好了 我刚写了数据清除补丁 |
[18:07] | As soon as we run it, it will delete the entire code repository. | 只要运行它 就会清除整个代码库 |
[18:10] | Pied Piper will literally vanish. | ‘魔笛手’就会彻底消失了 |
[18:16] | Wait, what? What? | 等等 什么 不是吧 |
[18:17] | No. No, no, no. Fuck! | 不 不 操 |
[18:23] | Are we sure we have to do this? | 我们确定要这么干吗 |
[18:25] | You read the text, Jared. | 你也看了短信 贾里德 |
[18:27] | If anything had changed, Richard would have called by now. Right? | 要是情况有变 理查德早就来电话了 |
[18:40] | So all you have to do is press that button, | 你只需要按下那个按键 |
[18:43] | and the entire platform’s obliterated. | 整个平台就删除了 |
[18:45] | And no one will ever be able to recover it. | 没人能恢复 |
[18:47] | Yep, one click and poof. | 没错 一按回到解放前 |
[18:50] | “The power to destroy a thing | “毁灭事物的能力 |
[18:52] | is the absolute control over it.” | 源自对其的完全掌控” |
[18:55] | Frank Herbert, “Dune.” | 弗兰克·赫伯特 《沙丘》 |
[18:58] | All right then. Here we go. | 好了 下手吧 |
[19:02] | Three, two, one… | 三 二 一 |
[19:05] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[19:06] | Shouldn’t we drink one last toast to Pied Piper | 在我们把’魔笛手’毁了之前 |
[19:09] | before we burn it to the fucking ground? | 不该最后敬它一杯吗 |
[19:11] | All right. As long as God isn’t involved and there’s beer. | 好吧 只要别扯上帝而且有酒就行 |
[19:14] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[19:16] | But if we’re claiming this happened before the ruling, | 但如果我们要宣称是在判决前删的 |
[19:19] | we should do it quickly. | 就得速战速决 |
[19:22] | Damn. Hey, I need to use your phone. | 见鬼 你好 我需要用一下你们的电话 |
[19:24] | Sorry, I can only allow that for customers. | 对不起 只有顾客可以用 |
[19:26] | I’m just gonna use it. | 我就用了 |
[19:28] | Shit. | 操 |
[19:30] | I don’t know any of their numbers. They’re all on my phone. | 我不记得他们的号码 都存在手机里 |
[19:34] | Goddammit. Fuck. | 见鬼 操 |
[19:36] | I need to use your phone to email my friend | 我要借用你的电话给朋友发邮件 |
[19:37] | so he doesn’t delete Pied Piper. | 让他别删’魔笛手’ |
[19:39] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[19:43] | Bus? Okay. | 公车 也行 |
[19:44] | To Pied Piper. | 敬’魔笛手’ |
[19:47] | Wait, is this a wheat beer? | 等等 这是麦啤吗 |
[19:50] | I can’t drink this without a lemon. | 不加柠檬我喝不了 |
[19:51] | Noah’s got a lemon tree. Fuck him over one last time? | 诺亚有棵柠檬树 最后再恶心他一次 |
[19:54] | Okay, but then we’re– then we’re gonna do it. | 好吧 但偷完我们就删东西 |
[19:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:58] | Thank you so much for letting me use your phone. | 十分感谢你借我手机 |
[20:00] | Just one e-mail and I’m done, I swear. | 我发誓就发一封邮件 |
[20:03] | As long as you don’t shit, piss, or puke on my bus, | 只要你别在我的车上拉屎 尿尿或呕吐 |
[20:05] | it’s all good. | 其他都随你 |
[20:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:10] | I hope it’s not weird that the email’s coming from your account. | 邮件是用你的账户发的 但愿不会太奇怪 |
[20:18] | I did not know lemon trees had thorns. | 我都不知道柠檬树有刺 |
[20:20] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:22] | This one has like a bruise on it. | 这个上面黑了一块 |
[20:27] | No response. Nothing. | 没回复 毫无消息 |
[20:30] | Fuck. | 操 |
[20:33] | Hey, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:34] | Don’t get that shitty one. Get that nice one up there. | 别摘那个烂的 上面有个好的 |
[20:37] | Yeah, I think the ferrets have nibbled some of the lower ones. | 是啊 我觉得是貂把下面的一些咬坏了 |
[20:46] | Okay, there’s no way I could have squirted this lemon | 好吧 我不可能在这个距离 |
[20:48] | in your eye on purpose from this distance. | 故意把柠檬汁挤到你眼睛里 |
[20:50] | I’m not a fucking lemon sniper. | 我又不是柠檬狙击手 |
[20:52] | You’d be more of a lemon suicide bomber. | 你更像柠檬人肉炸弹 |
[20:54] | – Guys. Guys! – It’s Richard. | -伙计们 开门 -是理查德 |
[20:56] | Why is he knocking? He has my keys. | 他为什么要敲门 他有钥匙啊 |
[20:58] | We need to delete it before he comes in. | 我们需要在他进门前把东西删掉 |
[21:00] | Let me in! | 让我进去 |
[21:01] | Richard. Richard. | 理查德 理查德 |
[21:03] | Don’t delete it. | 别删 |
[21:04] | Don’t delete it. | 别删 |
[21:06] | Did you delete it? | 你删了吗 |
[21:09] | Oops. | 啊哦 |
[21:10] | Oops? | 啊哦 |
[21:12] | What does that mean? Oops? | 那是什么意思 啊哦 |
[21:13] | You said “Delete.” | 你说删掉 |
[21:15] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[21:17] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[21:20] | – Hold on. – What? | -等一下 -什么 |
[21:21] | Gilfoyle, what’s happening? What? | 吉尔弗约尔 到底什么情况 |
[21:23] | That’s weird. Kernel panic. The whole system just crashed. | 好奇怪 内核错误 系统刚刚崩溃了 |
[21:26] | So, what does that mean? | 那到底是什么意思 |
[21:27] | Did you delete Pied Piper or not? | 你到底把’魔笛手’删了没有 |
[21:30] | Nope. | 没有 |
[21:31] | We definitely did not. | 绝对没有 |
[21:34] | All thanks to Dinesh’s garbage code. | 多亏了迪尼希的烂代码 |
[21:37] | The software you wrote to delete our software just shit the bed. | 你写的用于删除系统的程序罢工了 |
[21:41] | No surprise. | 一点也不意外 |
[21:41] | No, my software’s fine. | 不 我的软件没问题 |
[21:43] | It’s ’cause it’s running on your shit hardware. | 是因为它运行在你的烂硬件上 |
[21:44] | My hardware handled everything else just fine… | 我的硬件运行别的程序都没事 |
[21:47] | – It caught fucking fire! – …until your shit software | -但它着火了 -在你的烂软件 |
[21:49] | spread like a virus and killed it. | 像病毒一样扩散把它弄瘫痪了 |
[21:50] | – Restart it. – Oh, I will restart it. | -重启一下 -我会重启的 |
[21:51] | No, don’t restart it. Don’t restart it. | 别 别重启 别重启 |
[21:57] | We won. | 我们赢了 |
[21:58] | We won? | 我们赢了 |
[21:59] | – We won? – Yeah, we beat Gavin Belson, | -我们赢了 -是 我们打败了盖文·贝尔森 |
[22:02] | and we won. | 赢了 |
[22:04] | Holy shit. | 天哪 |
[22:07] | We won. | 我们赢了 |
[22:09] | What the fuck happened here? | 这里到底发生了什么 |
[22:11] | Magic. | 魔法 |
[22:12] | Gilfoyle’s shit hardware caught fire. | 吉尔弗约尔的烂硬件着火了 |
[22:14] | No, ’cause your shit software was slowing it down. | 不对 因为你的破软件把它拖慢了 |
[22:16] | And then Erlich coded and it gave me chills. | 然后埃利希编程了 我都激动了 |
[22:18] | Gilfoyle made a hole in the wall. Look! | 吉尔弗约尔把墙凿了个洞 你看 |
[22:21] | – I did. – It was frightening. | -是的 -吓死人了 |
[22:28] | You hear he just lost the Pied Piper suit? | 你听说了吗 他刚输了’魔笛手’的官司 |
[22:30] | That’s nothing. They’re | 那不算什么 |
[22:31] | saying half of all Hooli employment agreements | 他们说’互利’一半的雇佣合同 |
[22:33] | may be legally invalid. | 都是违法签订的 |
[22:35] | You don’t think the board will get rid of him, do you? | 你觉得董事会会把他开除吗 |
[22:37] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[22:39] | – Two, please. – Sure, coming right up. | -两份 谢谢 -好的马上来 |
[22:41] | I’m hearing a lot of chatter | 我听到很多关于 |
[22:42] | about that Nelson Bighetti guy over at XYZ. | 那个’未知数’的尼尔森·达头蒂的传言 |
[22:44] | I mean, three promotions in a year? | 一年之内升三次职啊 |
[22:46] | President of Hooli Cancer and AIDS societies? | ‘互利’癌症及艾滋协会主席 |
[22:50] | That doesn’t just happen. | 那不可能是凭空而来的 |
[22:52] | He must be smart as hell. | 他肯定聪明的要死 |
[23:03] | Gavin, come in. | 盖文 请进 |
[23:08] | Motherfuck. | 妈蛋 |
[23:12] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[23:14] | I am rarely wrong about these things. | 我意识到自己的错误了 |
[23:20] | You have an aura about you. | 你自带着光环 |
[23:23] | An aura that if carefully managed by someone | 如果有个像我一样会通灵的人 |
[23:25] | with the necessary spiritual expertise, | 能帮你用好光环 |
[23:29] | could be harnessed to great effect. | 可能会成就大事的 |
[23:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:36] | Monica. | 莫妮卡 |
[23:38] | Russ, what are you doing here? | 罗斯 你怎么在这里 |
[23:41] | Question. What’s got two thumbs and three commas? | 提问 什么东西有两个大拇指和三个逗号 |
[23:46] | This guy. | 就是我 |
[23:47] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -嗯哼 |
[23:48] | Like, 10 minutes after boy genius won his lawsuit, | 小天才们打赢了官司 十分钟之后 |
[23:51] | your boss lady gave me a call. We just did a deal. | 你的女老板给我打电话 我们刚做了笔买卖 |
[23:53] | She put me back over a “B.” | 她帮我上了十亿 |
[23:57] | It means a billion. | 身价超了十亿美元 |
[23:58] | Yeah, got it. | 我知道 |
[24:00] | I got a lot of cars, you know, | 我有很多车 |
[24:02] | if you want to go for a drive some time. | 如果你什么时候想去兜个风 |
[24:06] | Got my own. | 我自己有车 |
[24:08] | Does it go like this? | 是这样开门的车呢 |
[24:10] | Does it go like this? | 还是这样开门的车呢 |
[24:12] | Think about it. | 你好好想想 |
[24:18] | Laurie, I just ran into Russ Hanneman leaving. | 劳里 我刚碰巧看到罗斯·汉纳曼要走 |
[24:23] | He said you made him some kind of a deal. | 他说你和他做了笔买卖 |
[24:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:27] | He was substantially difficult. Truly repugnant. | 他非常难缠 简直烦死人 |
[24:30] | And when we finalized our agreement, | 我们最后敲定协议的时候 |
[24:32] | he described his erection to me. | 他还给我形容他硬到什么程度 |
[24:35] | But in the end, | 不过最后 |
[24:36] | I managed to buy 100% of his interest in Pied Piper. | 我买了他在’魔笛手’的全部股份 |
[24:40] | Let us never speak of him again. | 以后再也不要提起他了 |
[24:42] | Well, that is fine by me, | 对我来说 没问题啊 |
[24:45] | and I’m so glad you got him away from Pied Piper. | 我很高兴你让’魔笛手’摆脱了他的魔爪 |
[24:48] | I mean, now that their suit has been resolved, | 现在他们的诉讼案结了 |
[24:51] | I think that they’re about to become something really special. | 我想他们能成为家很了不起的公司 |
[24:55] | Their core technology, it’s visionary. | 他们的核心技术 相当有远见 |
[24:59] | – Absolutely. – Also, | -当然 -另外 |
[25:01] | the entirety of their recent stumbles | 他们最近的所有争端问题 |
[25:04] | with Homicide, with Intersite, | 和’天杀’ ‘色界’ |
[25:06] | with the very decision to pursue video | 尤其是他们决定继续优化视频压缩 |
[25:10] | instead of more pioneering applications. | 而不是做更加前沿的应用 |
[25:12] | This was all rooted in human error, | 这是人为决策失误 |
[25:14] | which is why I found it prudent to secure Hanneman’s shares, | 所以我深思熟虑后决定要拿到汉纳曼的股份 |
[25:18] | his voting rights, and most critically, his board seats. | 他的投票权 更准确说是他的董事会席位 |
[25:23] | Right. Russ has two board seats. | 对 罗斯有两票 |
[25:26] | He did. | 确实是 |
[25:28] | Now, Hendricks votes one, | 现在 亨德里克斯有一票 |
[25:31] | Bachman votes one, | 巴赫曼有一票 |
[25:33] | and we, at Raviga, | 而我们 ‘拉维加’ |
[25:36] | we vote three. | 我们有三票 |
[25:38] | That is a majority. | 这些票数就过半了 |
[25:41] | We can now take the necessary steps | 我们现在可以采取必要的措施 |
[25:42] | to ensure that Pied Piper is properly managed. | 来保证’魔笛手’走上正轨 |
[25:47] | What– what’re you saying? | 你 你什么意思 |
[25:52] | I don’t understand. | 我没听懂 |
[25:54] | Monica, I believe you do. | 莫妮卡 我相信你听懂了 |
[25:58] | Always blue! Always blue! | 一直蓝色 一直蓝色 |
[26:00] | Always blue! Always blue! Always blue! | 一直蓝色 一直蓝色 一直蓝色 |
[26:07] | That was a long one. | 这一局持续了好久 |
[26:08] | It’s not the first time I’ve heard that. | 这话我可不是第一次听到了 |
[26:10] | Monica, what’s up? When are you getting here? | 莫妮卡 怎么了 你什么时候过来 |
[26:14] | The party has already started, and it’s getting pretty crazy. | 我们已经开始庆祝了 玩嗨了 |
[26:16] | You have to smoke weed. | 你得抽大麻 |
[26:20] | – What’s wrong? – This is the best day of my life. | -怎么了 -我这辈子最幸福的就今天了 |
[26:23] | – Um, okay. – And yet, no girls. | – 好 -然而你并没有女朋友 |
[26:25] | – There’s nothing to it, it’s just luck. – Okay, well, then do it. | -只是运气好而已 -那你来啊 |
[26:28] | Beat my 43. | 打败我43次的记录 |
[26:29] | – Beat my 43. – I’d like to smoke weed. | -打败我43次的记录 -我还是抽大麻吧 |
[26:31] | That’s the difference between you and me, you smoke weed all day, | 这就是我和你的区别 你整天抽抽抽 |
[26:33] | I learn a valuable skill. | 而我学了宝贵的技能 |
[26:35] | Richard, are you okay? | 理查德 你没事吧 |
[26:37] | Yeah, who died? | 谁挂了 |
[26:42] | What just happened? | 怎么了 |
[26:43] | Well, apparently, Raviga held an emergency meeting | ‘拉维加’对’魔笛手’的董事会成员 |
[26:48] | of Pied Piper’s Board of Directors… | 召开了紧急会议 |
[26:51] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[26:52] | And they voted to remove me | 他们投票决定罢免我 |
[26:57] | as CEO of my own company. | 在自己公司的首席执行官的职位 |
[27:02] | I just got fired. | 我被开除了 |
[27:10] | And what about me? | 那我呢 |