时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | So as you can see, since I became the CEO, | 如你所见 自从我当上了首席执行官 |
[00:12] | our user growth, undeniable. | 我们有了无与伦比的用户增长率 |
[00:15] | Our retention, so sticky, it’s pornographic. | 我们的用户粘着率堪比色情网站 |
[00:19] | We’re lean, we’re exploding, | 我们团队很小 正在扩张 |
[00:21] | and we’re more mission-focused than ever | 我们的使命感从未如此强烈 |
[00:23] | in providing the best video chat | 想向世界展示 |
[00:26] | the world has ever seen. | 史上最佳视频聊天软件 |
[00:33] | Well, this seems really promising, gentlemen. | 看起来很有潜力 先生们 |
[00:35] | Promising, indeed. | 有潜力 当然 |
[00:38] | I think if each– “Promising”? | -我认为如果 -有潜力 |
[00:40] | You’re a young associate here, so I’m gonna help you out, okay? | 你是个年轻的合伙人 让我来帮你一把 |
[00:43] | We have a lot of these meetings set up. | 我们有很多这样的会议 |
[00:46] | We will be fine. | 我们绝对不愁钱 |
[00:48] | What he means by that is… | 他想说的其实是… |
[00:50] | But you… | 但你 |
[00:52] | you don’t wanna be known around here | 你不想落得一个 |
[00:53] | as the guy who fucked this up, okay? | 把这事搞砸的名声吧 |
[00:54] | So when you hip your bosses to our numbers | 所以当你向你老板描述这些数字 |
[00:57] | and they get visible hard-ons, | 而他们显然迫及不待的时候 |
[00:59] | have them move quickly. | 让他们动作快点 |
[01:01] | Erlich, you’re with me. | 埃利希 跟我走 |
[01:03] | -It’s “Hards-on.” -What? | -是’迫不及待’ -什么 |
[01:06] | “Hards-on” Not “Hard-ons.” | ‘迫不及待’ 不是’迫及不待’ |
[01:08] | It’s a syntactical error that I could’ve remedied | 如果你给我说话的机会 |
[01:10] | if you had just given me the space to speak. | 这种语法错误就可以避免 |
[01:12] | Erlich, seeing you Thursday, right? | 埃利希 周四见 对吧 |
[01:15] | You better believe it. | 你最好相信我 |
[01:16] | Can’t wait for it. For, uh… | 我简直等不及听… |
[01:19] | For Jian Yang’s pitch. His new idea sounds super exciting. | 杨建的展示 他的新想法非常有趣 |
[01:22] | Yes, well, he is… white hot right now. | 是啊 他现在炙手可热 |
[01:25] | And that’s why I had him reach out directly, | 所以我让他直接联系你 |
[01:27] | and we can’t wait to pitch you the idea | 我们等不及要向你展示 |
[01:29] | that is gonna be pitched to you. | 我们要展示的点子了 |
[01:31] | Great. I’ll see you then. | 太好了 到时候见 |
[01:33] | You have no idea what it is, do you? Not a fucking clue. | -你压根不知道是什么吧 -完全不知道 |
[01:53] | Always blue! Always blue! Always blue! | 一直蓝色 一直蓝色 一直蓝色 |
[01:57] | Always blue! Always blue! | 一直蓝色 一直蓝色 |
[01:59] | Always blue! Always blue! Always blue! | 一直蓝色 一直蓝色 一直蓝色 |
[02:03] | Always bl– | 一直蓝 |
[02:05] | Richard, hey. | 理查德 |
[02:06] | What’s, uh… Ah, there we go. | 发生了… 找到了 |
[02:08] | What’s going on? You… celebrating something? | 发生了什么 你们在庆祝什么吗 |
[02:12] | We were just… chanting. | 我们只是喊喊而已 |
[02:14] | Why? What, the pitches go well? | 为什么 展示很成功吗 |
[02:16] | They went fine, you could say. | 还好吧 算是 |
[02:18] | You said they went awesome. | 你之前说非常成功 |
[02:19] | All right, thank you, Big Head. | 好吧 谢谢你 大头 |
[02:21] | I mean, I did get us a… few offers. | 我们得到了 几个出价 |
[02:25] | “We” Did receive more than a few offers, | “我们”收到的可不只几个出价 |
[02:28] | as “few” often refers to three. | “几个”通常表示三个 |
[02:31] | And today, we’re four for four. | 今天 我们四个全中 |
[02:35] | Which… I mean, what does that even mean? | 这又能说明什么呢 |
[02:38] | Nothing. Nothing at all. | 说明不了什么的 |
[02:40] | Look, you don’t have to do this. | 你们不用这样 |
[02:42] | Really. It was my choice to leave the company, | 是我自己决定离开公司 |
[02:45] | and besides, my Internet thing is going great. | 而且我网络的点子也进展顺利 |
[02:47] | Really, it’s going very well. | 真的 非常顺利 |
[02:49] | So I want you to succeed, and I want you guys to be happy. | 我希望你们成功 希望你们开心 |
[02:53] | Sure you do, slugger. | 你当然希望了 种子选手 |
[02:55] | Stop. Really. | 别这样了 真的 |
[02:56] | It’s cool. I mean that, totally honestly. | 没关系的 我是认真的 |
[02:59] | Keep it positive. | 我们只是乐观而已 |
[03:01] | I should go Skype my dad, I think, and tell him the good news. | 我要跟我爸视频 告诉他这个好消息 |
[03:05] | Um, it is good news, though, right? | 这是个好消息 对吧 |
[03:07] | ‘Cause we were all sort of like happy and celebrating, | 因为我们都在开心地庆祝 |
[03:09] | – but now– now it feels sort of weird and– – Just go, Big Head. | -但是现在感觉有点奇怪 -打吧 大头 |
[03:12] | – Okay. It’s good? – Yes. | -可以吗 -可以 |
[03:14] | All right. Well… enjoy. | 好吧 祝你们开心 |
[03:17] | Carry on. Always blue. | 继续吧 一直蓝色 |
[03:20] | Jared. Okay. | 贾里德 |
[03:23] | – Always blue. Always blue. – Sorry. Sorry. | -一直蓝色 一直蓝色 -不好意思 |
[03:25] | Dinesh, I think you accidentally disabled my access keys | 迪尼希 你好像不小心取消了 |
[03:28] | for the video chat data repository. | 我进入视频聊天数据库的权限 |
[03:30] | No, actually, I deleted them on purpose. | 事实上 我是故意删掉的 |
[03:34] | I purged all our ex-employees. | 我去掉了所有的前员工 |
[03:36] | Gleb, Sanjay, Elisabet, you. | 格列布 桑贾伊 伊丽莎白 你 |
[03:38] | Gleb? What, you’re comparing me to Gleb? | 格列布 你把我和他相提并论吗 |
[03:40] | When we agreed to split the company, we said that | 我们决定拆分公司的时候 |
[03:43] | you could take the algorithm for your video chat, | 说过你可以把算法用于视频聊天 |
[03:45] | and I could use the data flowing through the system | 而我可以用系统里的数据 |
[03:47] | to optimize the algorithm for my thing. | 来为我做的东西优化算法 |
[03:49] | – We had a deal. – We had an agreement, | -我们有约定的 -我们口头上同意过 |
[03:51] | not technically a deal. | 并不是严格意义上的约定 |
[03:53] | What the fuck, Dinesh? | 什么意思 迪尼希 |
[03:56] | Play! Play! Blue, blue! Always blue! Always blue! | 继续玩吧 蓝色 一直蓝色 |
[03:58] | Have fun, you’re having a party. You got pizza and everything. | 开心点 你们开派对呢 还点了比萨 |
[04:00] | – Always blue. – So, what? | -一直蓝色 -所以呢 |
[04:01] | I should’ve got it in writing, Dinesh? Is that it? | 我当时该写下来是吗 迪尼希 是这样吗 |
[04:03] | You wanna lawyer up now? | 想请个律师来吗 |
[04:04] | You know, we’re just some guys in a house. | 我们只不过是一群在家创业的人 |
[04:05] | But I don’t wanna be just guys in a house, Richard. | 但我不想只是在家创业 理查德 |
[04:08] | That’s the whole point. I want PiperChat to be a real company. | 重点是 我希望魔笛聊成为一个真正的公司 |
[04:11] | And after all the bullshit we went through, no offense, | 经历这么多不靠谱的事情之后 无意冒犯 |
[04:14] | I finally got some real financing lined up for us. | 我终于为我们找到了几个真正的投资者 |
[04:16] | I cannot have another Intersite on my hands. | 我不能让’色界’的事情重演 |
[04:18] | That was fucking Russ and his shitty tequila. | 那只能怪罗斯和他该死的龙舌兰 |
[04:21] | You know that, man? You were there. That wasn’t me. | 你知道的 你当时在那 不是我的错 |
[04:23] | Richard, it happened on your watch. | 理查德 在你的监管下发生的 |
[04:27] | I’m sorry. I really am. | 我很抱歉 真心抱歉 |
[04:30] | But the answer is no. | 但答案是不 |
[04:35] | Okay, well, suck a dick. | 好 那吃屎去吧 |
[04:38] | I’m sorry, what did you say? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[04:40] | – Nice blazer. – Thank you. | -外套不错 -谢谢 |
[04:42] | – Where’d you get it? – Does it matter? | -哪买的 -重要吗 |
[04:44] | I just want to know where I can get one, | 我就想知道我能去哪买一件 |
[04:45] | so I can look like a total fucking douchebag. | 以便让我看起来像个十足的人渣 |
[04:53] | Wow, right? | 对吧 |
[04:58] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[05:00] | Gents, why don’t we take this… | 各位 我们为何 |
[05:02] | party outside? | 不去外面继续派对呢 |
[05:03] | Yes, we live in California. | 是 我们住在加州 |
[05:06] | We should take advantage of it. | 我们应该利用这点优势 |
[05:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:17] | Gavin, you told me to interrupt | 盖文 你跟我说如果杰克·巴克 |
[05:18] | if Jack Barker came to see you. I’m sorry. | 来见你 就告诉你 抱歉 |
[05:21] | Yes. Send him in. | 好 让他进来 |
[05:24] | I thought Barker would crack after one day in that basement. | 我以为巴克在地下室待一天就能开窍 |
[05:26] | The fact that it’s taken him two weeks to fess up | 事实上他花了两周才愿意坦白 |
[05:28] | about hijacking my fucking plane and resign | 他劫持了我的飞机然后辞职 |
[05:32] | will make it all the sweeter. | 会让我更舒爽 |
[05:36] | Hiya, Skipper. | 你好 老大 |
[05:38] | Sorry to barge in. I owe you an apology. | 抱歉打断你们 我欠你一个道歉 |
[05:41] | Really? Whatever for? | 是吗 为什么道歉 |
[05:43] | When you stuck me in that basement, | 你把我扔进地下室时 |
[05:46] | I was like, “Jack, | 我一头雾水心想”杰克” |
[05:48] | what the hell did you do wrong?” | “你到底做错什么了” |
[05:50] | And I’m sorry that it took me so long | 抱歉我这榆木脑袋 |
[05:52] | to get it through my thick skull. | 花了这么久才想明白 |
[05:54] | I finally figured out what this is all about. | 我总算想清楚是为什么了 |
[05:56] | Well, I’m glad to hear it. | 我很乐意听听看 |
[05:58] | You are doing exactly what Bobby Iger does over at Disney. | 你做的正是鲍比·伊格尔在迪士尼做的 |
[06:04] | What? | 什么 |
[06:04] | He makes every manager spend | 他让每个经理 |
[06:06] | one day of the year in the Goofy Suit. | 每年要穿一天装扮服 |
[06:09] | Because sometimes, you just gotta be at product level | 因为有时候 你只有站在产品层面 |
[06:12] | to be able to see the best path forward. | 才能看到最好的前进道路 |
[06:14] | And once I realized that, it was like, ka-pow! | 我一意识到这点 简直就是恍然大悟 |
[06:17] | It was so obvious. It’s the algorithm. | 太显而易见了 是算法 |
[06:20] | Pied Piper put middle-out in their vid chat, | 魔笛手在视频聊天中放入压缩算法 |
[06:23] | and it’s amazing now, I know. | 现在效果很惊人 我知道 |
[06:24] | I’m on it all the time with my grandkids. | 我跟我的孙子们一直都用这个聊天 |
[06:26] | We could use middle-out | 我们可以用压缩算法 |
[06:28] | to revamp our entire suite of products. | 来改进我们整套产品线 |
[06:32] | We can make billions, Chief. | 我们可以赚几十亿 头 |
[06:34] | I’m whipping up some proposals right now | 我正在起草一些提案 |
[06:36] | that are gonna knock that wig right off your head. | 会惊掉你的假发 |
[06:41] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:44] | What the fuck is he up to? | 他究竟在想什么 |
[06:52] | Look like a fucking wig to you? | 这他妈看起来像假发吗 |
[06:53] | The point is, Jian-Yang, you don’t set pitches. | 问题是 杨建 不是你由来介绍 |
[06:55] | I handle the scheduling. | 我来处理议程 |
[06:56] | That’s the symbiosis of our relationship. | 我们的合作关系就是如此 |
[06:59] | – No. – What do you mean, “No”? | -不 -你说不是什么意思 |
[07:01] | – No. – Jian-Yang, | -不 -杨靖 |
[07:03] | PiperChat has some real heat, okay? | 魔笛聊确实很有热度 |
[07:04] | And we can draft off of that, | 我们可以由此来展开 |
[07:06] | but it has to be a carefully choreographed dance. | 但也必须精心编排 |
[07:09] | You can’t just wiggle your little tush | 你不可能动几句嘴皮子 |
[07:10] | and expect every VC in the Valley to get hards-on. | 就希望硅谷的每个风投给你投钱 |
[07:13] | I am your lead investor, | 我是你的主要投资人 |
[07:14] | you will respect me as such. | 你必须给我相应的尊重 |
[07:15] | I do not respect you. | 我不尊重你 |
[07:17] | You’re not any kind of investor. You own nothing. | 你算哪门子的投资人 你啥也没有 |
[07:21] | I own 10 percent. | 我拥有百分之十的股份 |
[07:22] | You live in my incubator. | 你住在我的孵化器里 |
[07:23] | No, you evict me, | 不 你驱赶了我 |
[07:24] | I evict your 10 percent. | 我拿走了你百分之十的股份 |
[07:27] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[07:34] | “Santa Clara Sheriff’s Department. | “圣克拉拉县警局” |
[07:36] | “Vacate or be forcibly removed.” | “主动搬出否则将被强制赶走” |
[07:38] | To be fair, Jian-Yang, I filed this when I had no expectations | 公平地讲 杨建 我是在看不到系统 |
[07:42] | – that the system would work. – Okay. | -有任何前景的情况下才报的警 -好吧 |
[07:44] | Jian-Yang, just tell me– can you just tell me what the idea is, | 杨建 你能告诉我你的主意是什么吗 |
[07:47] | so I can gauge how aggressively I should pursue it? | 这样我就能估摸出我能多激进地去争取 |
[07:50] | Hey, Jared, you were there, right? | 贾里德 你当时在 对吧 |
[07:51] | When we split the company into two, | 当我们把公司一分为二时 |
[07:54] | Dinesh and I had a very– – Stop, stop. | 迪尼希和我有一个 -停停 |
[07:55] | Please stop. | 拜托别说了 |
[07:56] | – Richard, what’re you doing? – What? What? | -理查德 你在干嘛 -什么 |
[07:58] | – What do you mean? – I’m complaining about Dinesh. | -你什么意思 -我在抱怨迪尼希 |
[08:00] | He– he sucks. | 他太差劲了 |
[08:02] | He’s my boss now, Richard. | 他现在是我的老板了 理查德 |
[08:04] | Well, your boss is being a real prick. | 你的老板是个十足的孬种 |
[08:06] | Richard, we have to bifurcate our relationship. | 理查德 我们得区分一下我们的关系 |
[08:09] | You and I can no longer discuss business. All right? | 你和我不再讨论生意 好吗 |
[08:12] | We can– We can talk about | 我们可以聊 |
[08:13] | anything else two guys might talk about. | 任何男人间会聊的话题 |
[08:16] | We can talk about sports teams | 我们可以聊体育 球队 |
[08:18] | and their scores, or pussy, | 和他们的得分 或者女人 |
[08:21] | but– but you and I cannot and will not discuss business. | 但你和我不能也不会讨论生意 |
[08:30] | Hey, man, for what it’s worth, | 兄弟 无论如何 |
[08:32] | I thought it was super fucked up what Dinesh did. | 我觉得迪尼希做得太差劲了 |
[08:34] | I know what it’s like | 我知道成为唯一一个 |
[08:35] | to be the one guy not in the company. | 公司之外的人是什么感觉 |
[08:37] | – You know? – So… | -你知道 -所以 |
[08:41] | If you want my log-in, it’s all yours. | 如果你想登陆的话 拿去吧 |
[08:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:46] | – Yeah, man. – Thanks. | -是的 老兄 -谢谢 |
[08:49] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[08:51] | I shouldn’t do this. Dinesh said no. | 我不能这么做 迪尼希说不行了 |
[08:55] | And also, these are “Skyrim” cheat codes. | 还有 这些是”天际”的作弊码 |
[08:57] | Oh, shit. Yeah. | 该死 没错 |
[08:59] | Hey, my Bloomberg interview is on! | 我的彭博采访开始了 |
[09:01] | How did I come up with PiperChat? | 我怎么想出’魔笛聊’的 |
[09:03] | That’s a very good question. | 问得好 |
[09:04] | I guess the tech Gods were just speaking through me. | 我想技术之神恰好与我心灵相通 |
[09:07] | Somehow, | 不知为什么 |
[09:07] | I knew to take the best parts of a service | 我就知道从某些像’互利聊’一样 |
[09:10] | as substandard and crappy as HooliChat and make it– | 又低端又烂的产品中提取了精华并使之… |
[09:16] | How do I put this? | 我应该怎么说呢 |
[09:18] | Incredible. | 不可思议 |
[09:19] | Do you think I have too much product in my hair? | 你们是不是觉得我头发上东西抹太多了 |
[09:22] | No, I think you should use more. | 不 我觉得你应该再抹多一点 |
[09:24] | Wait. Are you saying that because you think I look ridiculous | 等等 你这样说是不是因为我看起来 |
[09:27] | and you want me to look more ridiculous next time? | 有点滑稽 你想让我下次更加滑稽 |
[09:30] | Which answer will get more of that stuff in your hair? | 哪个答案会让你抹更多 |
[09:33] | …but let’s just say… | …但是我们还是说… |
[09:34] | Wait, wait, wait. Watch this. | 等等 看看这个 |
[09:35] | This is where I make Emily Chang laugh. | 就是在这里我把艾米丽·常逗笑了 |
[09:37] | Quite a turnaround for a company | 对于一个没有高速发展的公司 |
[09:38] | that wasn’t exactly soaring. | 这次转型幅度可不小啊 |
[09:40] | Oh, it was soaring, Emily… | 是有高速发展的 艾米丽 |
[09:41] | right into a clogged toilet. | 发展进堵住的马桶 |
[09:43] | And not just like a standard clogged toilet. | 而且不是一般堵住的马桶 |
[09:46] | Like, I don’t need a plunger. | 我用搋子都不行 |
[09:48] | I need a shovel and a bucket. | 我得用铲子和桶 |
[09:50] | But enough about the previous leadership, | 但是对以前的领导已经聊差不多了 |
[09:52] | which was inept, lame, bitter… | 他不称职 无能 又刻薄 |
[09:56] | Fuck him. We had a deal. | 去他的 我们说好的 |
[10:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:12] | That’s weird. | 这太奇怪了 |
[10:16] | Hey, Richard. | 理查德 |
[10:17] | Have you seen the new Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition? | 你看最新的《体育画报》泳装版了吗 |
[10:20] | The cover model has the most lovely, enigmatic facial expression. | 封面模特的表情简直可爱神秘极了 |
[10:24] | Jared, I– I don’t really want to talk about guy talk. | 贾里德 我不想跟你聊这些男人的话题 |
[10:27] | I’m here to tell you that | 我是来告诉你 |
[10:28] | I think Dinesh may be in some serious trouble. | 我觉得迪尼希可能会有不小的麻烦 |
[10:30] | Okay, so I was analyzing a bunch of user data, | 我在分析一些用户数据 |
[10:33] | – and I noticed– – No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Richard. Richard. | -我注意到 -不不 理查德 理查德 |
[10:35] | I told you, I can’t talk about this. You have to bifurcate. | 我告诉过你 我不能谈这个 你得分清楚 |
[10:39] | No, Jared, listen, you’re gonna wanna hear this. | 不 贾里德 听着 你会想听这个的 |
[10:40] | Wait. What do you mean you were looking at user data? | 等等 你说分析用户数据是什么意思 |
[10:44] | You violated our system? | 你侵入了我们的系统吗 |
[10:45] | Richard, you were inside us? | 理查德 你侵入了我们吗 |
[10:47] | Don’t tell Dinesh, and don’t tell any of the other guys, okay? | 别告诉迪尼希 也别告诉别人 好吗 |
[10:50] | “Don’t tell Dinesh”? | “别告诉迪尼希” |
[10:51] | Richard, Dinesh is my CEO. | 理查德 迪尼希是我老板 |
[10:53] | Oh, God. What are you doing to me? | 天啊 你在对我做什么 |
[10:55] | Did I make you angry? | 我惹你生气了吗 |
[10:58] | I’m trying to save his ass, okay? I’m trying to save you. | 我在试图救他 好吗 我也在救你 |
[11:00] | Just survey the users… | 就做个用户调查吧 |
[11:03] | and make sure you ask how old they are. | 确保你问到他们的年龄 |
[11:06] | Okay? And then, that’s it. That’s it. That’s it. No more. | 好吗 就这样 就这样 没别的了 |
[11:11] | Stupid fucking Jian-Yang and his shitty app. | 该死的杨建和他的烂应用 |
[11:14] | I don’t even know if it is shitty. | 我甚至都不知道那应用是不是烂 |
[11:16] | Hey, you know, I could probably find out about Jian-Yang’s app. | 你知道吗 我可能会弄清楚杨建的应用 |
[11:18] | He asked if he could practice-pitch it to me. | 他问过我能否向我展示 |
[11:21] | – Do you have any nines? – Go fish. | -你有九吗 -没有 |
[11:23] | Wait. This could be great. What time are you guys doing that? | 等等 这样不错 你们什么时候做 |
[11:26] | – I could listen in. – I don’t know. | -我可以偷听 -我不确定 |
[11:28] | He asked if he could pitch me, and I said sure, | 他问能不能跟我展示 我说没问题 |
[11:31] | and then he kind of just like kept talking for a while. | 然后他就继续说了一阵子 |
[11:35] | You don’t think that could’ve been the pitch, do you? | 你不会认为那就是展示吧 |
[11:39] | God damn it, what did he say? | 去你妈 他怎么说的 |
[11:41] | Geez, I kind of zoned out. | 天啊 我有点走神了 |
[11:43] | Shit. Fives? | 糟糕 有五吗 |
[11:45] | Uh, go fish. | 没有 |
[11:47] | Wait. I don’t know if this would be relevant, | 等等 我不知道这是不是有关系 |
[11:50] | but he did say the word “Oculus” a whole bunch. | 但是他说了好几次’3D眼镜’ |
[11:53] | Wait. “Oculus”? | 等等 ‘3D眼镜’ |
[11:56] | Oh, my God. It’s a VR play. | 天啊 那是种虚拟现实设备 |
[12:00] | That’s the frothiest space in the Valley right now. | 目前硅谷里最华而不实的东西 |
[12:02] | Nobody understands it, but everybody wants in. | 没有人理解它 但是人人都想参与 |
[12:04] | Any idiot can walk into a fucking room, | 任何白痴只要能够讲出 |
[12:07] | utter the letters “V” And “R,” | ‘虚拟’和’现实’两个词 |
[12:08] | And VCs will hurl bricks of cash at him. | 风投们就会给他狠狠地砸钱 |
[12:11] | Then by the time they find out that it’s vaporware, | 等他们发现那不过是太监软件时 |
[12:13] | it’s too late. | 已经太晚了 |
[12:15] | I have got… to get in on this. | 我必须得掺和一下 |
[12:24] | Trust me. Just give me five minutes. There he is. | 相信我 就给我五分钟 他在那里 |
[12:29] | Hey! Wait. Is that our lawyer? | 等一下 那是我们的律师吗 |
[12:32] | Hey! I thought he was in jail. | 我以为他在监狱里呢 |
[12:35] | Hey. Perfect timing. | 来得正好 |
[12:36] | I just completed the detailing on this Kia. | 我刚把这部起亚收拾好 |
[12:40] | – Come on. – What the fuck is going on? | -过来吧 -这他妈怎么回事 |
[12:43] | Wait. I don’t understand. | 等等 我不明白 |
[12:44] | How did Richard have access to our user data? | 理查德是怎么接触到我们的用户数据的 |
[12:46] | Someone must’ve let him in. | 肯定有人放他进来的 |
[12:48] | It was you. You’re a fucking rat, Jared. | 是你 你是个内奸 贾里德 |
[12:51] | Richard entered us without consent. | 理查德是未经允许就进入了我们 |
[12:53] | In spite of that, he has raised a real issue here. | 尽管这样 他指出了关键的问题 |
[12:56] | Fuck this. I’m gonna Uber home. | 去他的 我要打个优步回家 |
[12:58] | Mr. Monahan, good luck with this whole work-release situation, | 莫纳汉先生 祝你监外工作顺利 |
[13:01] | but I have more important things to do. | 但是我有更重要的事情要做 |
[13:03] | Mr. Chugtai. | 丘格塔伊先生 |
[13:05] | It appears that 33 percent of your users are under the age of 13. | 看来你们的用户里有33%是在13岁以下的 |
[13:10] | It’s also apparent that you have | 而且很明显你们没有 |
[13:12] | no parental permission requirements in place. | 适当的家长许可要求 |
[13:16] | You’re going to want to sit down for this. | 你会愿意坐下听听这个的 |
[13:29] | – Are you familiar with COPPA? – Who? | -你对COPPA熟悉吗 -谁 |
[13:33] | That’s the Children’s Online Privacy and Protection Act. | 《儿童网路隐私保护法》 |
[13:36] | This Act establishes strict guidelines | 这条法案制订了 |
[13:40] | to protect the privacy | 严格的规章制度 |
[13:41] | of younger children on the Internet. | 来保护未成年人网络隐私 |
[13:44] | You are in gross violation of this act. | 你严重违犯了这条法案 |
[13:48] | You know how kids can’t have a YouTube or Facebook account | 比方说小孩在13岁前不能有 |
[13:51] | till they’re 13? It’s because of this. | 脸书和油管账号 就是因为这条法案 |
[13:54] | Yes, but our users are chatting with each other, Jared, | 但我们的用户是来互相交流的 贾里德 |
[13:57] | not some old creep. | 不会有什么猥琐大叔 |
[14:00] | – No offense. – None taken. | -无意冒犯 -不要紧 |
[14:02] | My shame will linger even after my voting rights are restored. | 就算我的投票权利恢复了耻辱也将伴随我 |
[14:05] | Now, are there records | 你们的服务器上保留了 |
[14:08] | of these chats on your server? | 所有聊天记录吗 |
[14:11] | Yeah, we store everything. | 有 我们全都保存了 |
[14:12] | – What – Okay. What’s going on? How serious is this? | -什么 -到底怎么了 有多严重 |
[14:16] | Each violation of COPPA… | 每一次违犯《儿童网路隐私保护法》 |
[14:20] | carries a penalty of $16,000. | 会被罚16000美金 |
[14:24] | So we’re fined $16,000? | 我们会被罚16000块 |
[14:27] | Oh, no. I hope they take cash. | 不要啊 我希望他们收现金 |
[14:30] | $16,000 per user. | 每个用户16000美金 |
[14:33] | Not only each user… | 并不是每个用户 |
[14:35] | each use. | 是每次使用 |
[14:43] | Fifty-one thousand estimated underage users | 大概有五万一千低龄用户 |
[14:46] | times an average 25.6 chat sessions per user | 乘以每人平均使用25.6次 |
[14:49] | times $16,000… | 乘以每次使用16000美金 |
[14:56] | $21 billion? | 210亿美元 |
[15:00] | I mean, how is that even fucking possible? | 这他妈怎么可能 |
[15:04] | I mean, I knew Dinesh was going to fuck this all up, | 我知道迪尼希会搞砸 |
[15:06] | but honestly, this couldn’t get any better. | 但说实话 他不能砸得更漂亮了 |
[15:11] | What’s with the shirt? | 你的衬衣哪儿去了 |
[15:15] | He sort of became ill on himself. | 他吐到自己身上了 |
[15:18] | I was wrong. This just got better. | 我错了 他确实砸得更脱俗了 |
[15:21] | This is all your fault, Richard. | 理查德 这都是你的错 |
[15:23] | This was your company before it was mine. | 在我接手这公司前它是你的 |
[15:26] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:27] | Dinesh, I specifically reminded you | 迪尼希 我明确提醒过你 |
[15:29] | to port over the terms of service from the platform. | 沿用之前平台的服务条约 |
[15:31] | Right, and I asked if you’d done it, and– and you said you had. | 我还问你有没有完成 你说完成了 |
[15:35] | Okay. I checked the TOS box when I submitted to the app store, | 我提交到应用商店时声明说我们有服务条款 |
[15:39] | but then I didn’t end up doing it, all right? | 但我最后并没有落实 行了吧 |
[15:41] | And then when we caught fire, | 后来我们一炮走红后 |
[15:43] | the last thing I wanted to do | 我根本不想 |
[15:44] | was bog our users down with legal bullshit, you know? | 因为什么操蛋法律而减缓用户增长 |
[15:48] | I mean, nobody reads that stuff anyway. | 反正也没人会读那些破条款 |
[15:50] | Well, first of all, everyone reads the terms of service, | 首先 每个人都会去读服务条款 |
[15:53] | and secondly, they would’ve | 第二点 这些条款 |
[15:54] | given us legal cover from exactly this. | 给了我们法律保护 特别是现在这种情况 |
[15:58] | Every sound is $16,000. | 每一声都是16000美元 |
[16:01] | Fuck! | 操 |
[16:02] | All right, all right. Don’t think about that. | 好了 别去想这些 |
[16:04] | Just think about how to solve this massive, massive problem. | 就想想怎么解决这个巨大 严重的问题 |
[16:08] | Quickly. | 要快 |
[16:11] | – Quick as you can. – Jared! Just… | -尽量快 -贾里德 你就 |
[16:15] | Wait. We could shut down. | 等下 我们可以停运 |
[16:18] | No, no, no. Not when we’re this close to signing a term sheet. | 不 不行 我们马上都要签风投协议了 |
[16:21] | And in case all of you gents have forgotten, | 以免你们都忘了 |
[16:23] | I’m on the hook for half a million clambos for this thing. | 我被这玩意套牢了50万美元 |
[16:27] | But we can’t stay online! We’re just racking up more fines! | 但我们不能继续运营 罚款越来越多 |
[16:30] | Well, technically, this is a corporation. | 严格来讲 这是家企业 |
[16:32] | So whatever they fine you, | 不管他们罚你多少 |
[16:34] | they’ll really only be able to collect what the company’s worth, | 他们只能追回这家公司的市值 |
[16:37] | which at this point, is basically nothing. | 就现在而言 你们一文不值 |
[16:39] | That’s right. I’m just the CEO. | 没错 我只是首席执行官 |
[16:42] | I’m not personally liable. | 我不用承担个人责任 |
[16:44] | Although… | 不过 |
[16:45] | Although what? | 不过什么 |
[16:48] | Well, when you lied to me about adding terms of service, | 当你骗我说加了服务条款时 |
[16:52] | it could be argued you violated | 这可以说你违反了 |
[16:54] | your fiduciary duty to the company, | 你对公司的诚信义务 |
[16:56] | rendering you personally liable. | 这就变成了你的个人责任 |
[16:58] | I mean, if the FTC brought us to trial, | 如果联邦交易委员会把我们告上法庭 |
[17:00] | I could be compelled to testify against you. | 我可能不得不对你做不利举证 |
[17:03] | Jared, I trusted you. | 贾里德 我信任过你 |
[17:05] | Trust has nothing to do with it, | 信任与这无关 |
[17:07] | but thanks for making that official. | 不过谢谢你说出来 |
[17:10] | So I could be personally liable for $21 billion? | 所以我可能会以个人名义偿还这210亿 |
[17:16] | Yeah, most likely. | 对 很可能 |
[17:17] | I know, in the fable, Pied Piper led all the children | 童话里说魔笛手将所有小孩带走 |
[17:20] | into darkness, but now we’re doing it. | 消失在黑暗中 结果我们也正在这么做 |
[17:22] | So, what do you wanna do? | 所以 你想怎么办 |
[17:26] | I’m gonna throw up again. | 我又要吐了 |
[17:28] | I’m going to watch this. | 这我一定得围观 |
[17:32] | I want full surveillance on Jack Barker, 24/7. | 我要对杰克·巴克进行全天候监控 |
[17:35] | I don’t recommend using conventional listening devices. | 我不建议使用传统的窃听设备 |
[17:37] | He may sweep for those. | 他也许会发现 |
[17:38] | I do have a colleague at Facebook that has a laser microphone. | 我在脸书的同事有激光话筒 |
[17:41] | You can point it at an office window from a mile away | 只需要在一英里外对准办公室窗户 |
[17:43] | and read the sound vibrations. | 就能读取声波震动 |
[17:45] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[17:47] | Hoover, you’re the only person | 胡佛 你是这家该死的公司里 |
[17:48] | I can trust at this goddamn company. | 我唯一可以信赖的人 |
[17:50] | It’s good to have a friend. | 有个朋友真好 |
[17:52] | I understand that, sir. | 我十分理解 先生 |
[17:54] | Gavin, there you are. | 盖文 你在这 |
[17:58] | I don’t want to interrupt your talking with Hoover… | 我不想打断你和胡佛的谈话 |
[18:00] | and talking and talking about things, | 总是有各种事情要谈啊谈的 |
[18:03] | but I have some concrete news. | 但我有确凿的消息 |
[18:06] | – Regarding? – Jack Barker. | -关于什么 -杰克·巴克 |
[18:09] | By forgoing Western gadgetry, | 不要再用那些科技手段 |
[18:11] | simply stationing myself in the hall outside of his office, | 我只在他办公室门口蹲守了半天 |
[18:15] | I was able to overhear him speaking | 就听到他亲口和别人说 |
[18:17] | of his plans to move against you. | 要如何出手对付你 |
[18:20] | He even referred to you as “Gavin… Smellson.” | 他甚至还叫你盖文·死臭尔森 |
[18:24] | I knew it! Good work, Denpok. | 我就知道 干得好 丹波克 干得好 |
[18:27] | Good work. Let’s go slice this bastard in half, huh? | 走 我们去好好教训下这混蛋 |
[18:31] | Hold on. We need proof. | 等等 我们还没证据 |
[18:33] | Otherwise, he’ll just deny it, | 他一口否认怎么办 |
[18:34] | and it’ll just be a case of he said/she said. | 到最后就成了众口一……雌了 |
[18:37] | That’s a good point. Denpok, who was he talking to? | 有道理 丹波克 他和谁说的 |
[18:43] | Alas, I could not see this from my hidden vantage point. | 可惜 我当时所处的地点无法看清 |
[18:46] | I’ll check the logs and see who was in his office. | 我去查下记录 看看谁去他办公室了 |
[18:48] | No, because… | 不行 因为 |
[18:53] | no one was there. | 当时办公室没有人 |
[18:55] | I’m confused. Was he on the phone? | 我不明白 他当时是在打电话吗 |
[18:58] | Yes. Very perceptive. | 是的 您真有洞察力 |
[19:01] | – Easy. I’ll just pull up his phone records. – No. | -这好办 我去调他的通话记录 -不行 |
[19:05] | Not the phone phone. | 不是我们说的那种电话 |
[19:07] | So what was he doing? Was he video chatting? | 那他到底在干什么 视频聊天吗 |
[19:09] | That’s what it was, chela. | 是了 门徒 |
[19:12] | Even better. I’ll pull up the chat data. | 那更简单了 我去调聊天数据 |
[19:15] | You can do that? | 还可以这样吗 |
[19:16] | Well, as long as he was on HooliChat, | 只要用的是互利聊都行 |
[19:18] | but the bastard kept | 但那混蛋 |
[19:19] | grinding in my face how much he loved PiperChat. | 总当着我的面狂夸魔笛聊如何好 |
[19:23] | – What if he was using… – PiperChat. Yes. | -万一他用的是 -没错 就是魔笛聊 |
[19:26] | – Fuck! – He said the resolution | -妈蛋 -他说他们的分辨率 |
[19:28] | was so vivid and superior to HooliChat. | 比互利聊好多了 高清鲜活 |
[19:32] | Sadly, now we’ll never know the identity of the person | 他绝对在和某个人聊天 但很遗憾 |
[19:37] | with whom he was definitely talking. | 这下我们永远无法知道对方是谁了 |
[19:42] | – Unless… – Unless what? | -除非 -除非什么 |
[19:48] | Dinesh? | 迪尼希 |
[19:59] | Hey, man. | 哥们 |
[20:02] | How’s it going? | 你怎么样 |
[20:04] | Bad. | 糟透了 |
[20:06] | Well, look, I’ve been there, man. | 我懂 我也经历过 |
[20:08] | – No, you haven’t. – No, I– I have. | -肯定没有 -不 我也经历过 |
[20:12] | One time when we were pitching at Ross Loma… | 我们给罗斯洛马做公司介绍的时候 |
[20:16] | I threw up in my pants. | 我吐到裤子里了 |
[20:20] | Don’t you mean “On”? | 你是想说吐在裤子上了吧 |
[20:22] | No. No, I mean– I mean “In.” | 不不 我就是 就是吐裤子里了 |
[20:27] | We were pitching and… well, things weren’t really going well, | 我们正讲着 当时情况反馈不是很好 |
[20:30] | I was getting nervous and– I don’t know, | 我就开始紧张 我也不清楚 |
[20:32] | I think I must’ve eaten something bad that day. | 可能当天也吃坏肚子了 |
[20:34] | Anyway, my stomach was upside down, | 但反正突然胃特别不舒服 |
[20:35] | so I made a beeline to the stall. | 我直奔厕所 进了隔间 |
[20:38] | But then I pulled down my pants, sat down… | 但等我脱下裤子 坐下 |
[20:42] | but instead of shit, I threw up… into my pants. | 没拉出来 却吐了 全吐裤子里了 |
[20:48] | Well, I was CEO for 11 days, | 好吧 但我首席执行官才当了11天 |
[20:51] | and in that time I violated the rights | 就侵犯了五万名小姑娘的 |
[20:53] | of 50,000 little girls, | 的合法权益 |
[20:56] | exposed them to sexual predators, | 使她们易受性犯罪者的侵害 |
[20:58] | and racked up fines the size of a small nation’s GDP. | 可能招致的罚款堪比一个小国的GDP |
[21:04] | Yeah. I threw up in my pants. | 没错 但我还吐裤子里了呢 |
[21:09] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[21:12] | What do I do, Richard? | 我怎么办啊 理查德 |
[21:15] | There are no right answers. | 哪条路都不对 |
[21:18] | You know, when I was CEO… | 我当首席执行官的时候发现 |
[21:21] | I found that it was more about choosing | 没有正确的出路 怎么选都是错 |
[21:23] | the one wrong answer that you can live with. | 最后只能选条你还算能忍受的 |
[21:28] | I really loved that video chat. | 我真的很喜欢那个视频聊天软件 |
[21:35] | Hello. | 您好 |
[21:37] | This is he. | 我就是 |
[21:40] | What? | 什么 |
[21:42] | It’s Gavin Belson. | 是盖文·贝尔森 |
[21:43] | It’s Gavin fucking Belson. | 是他妈的盖文·贝尔森 |
[21:45] | Hey, Gavin Belson. | 您好啊 盖文·贝尔森 |
[21:49] | What’s up? Oh, my God. | 怎么了 天哪 |
[21:51] | We’re crushing it all the time. | 我们好得很 |
[21:53] | I’m in a bathtub. | 我在浴缸里呢 |
[21:57] | Yeah, of course. I’d love to. Bye. | 当然可以 那太好了 再见 |
[22:01] | He wants to meet me at Josephina’s tonight. | 他今晚想见我 在约瑟芬餐厅 |
[22:04] | Did I say yes? | 我答应了吗 |
[22:07] | Holy shit. | 老天 |
[22:08] | Gavin Belson wants to acquire PiperChat. | 盖文·贝尔森想收购”魔笛聊” |
[22:11] | He made the same call to me | 他当年想收购”魔笛手” |
[22:13] | back when he wanted to make an offer for Pied Piper. | 也给我打过完全一样的电话 |
[22:15] | He could take this entire shitbomb | 他想从迪尼希这里 |
[22:18] | off Dinesh’s hands? Where’s the fun in that? | 接过整个屎挑子吗 那就没戏看了 |
[22:20] | More importantly, I could get all my money back, | 更重要的是 这下我能回本了 |
[22:22] | maybe even more. We could 10X this motherfucker, gents. | 没准还能赚 可以狠坑他一笔 各位 |
[22:26] | – Although… – Although what? | -然而 -然而什么 |
[22:28] | Well, I’m sorry to play the Cassandra again, | 我不想总当乌鸦 |
[22:30] | but Dinesh can’t sell Gavin the company. | 但迪尼希不能把公司卖给盖文 |
[22:32] | – Why not? – Why the fuck not? | -为什么 -对啊 为什么 |
[22:34] | It’s due diligence. Gavin doesn’t trust anyone. | 会有尽职调查 盖文谁都不信任 |
[22:37] | When I worked for him, he tried to microchip me. | 给他工作的时候 他甚至想给我装微芯片 |
[22:40] | Before he finalized any acquisition, | 他敲定任何一桩收购前 |
[22:42] | his legal team would uncover our malfeasance. | 他的法律团队就会发现我们的不当行为 |
[22:45] | They’d sniff out the user issue immediately. | 随便一查就能发现用户年龄问题 |
[22:47] | And they’d probably turn you in, and you do not want that. | 可能还会举报你们 那就更糟糕了 |
[22:50] | I mean, there’s also the moral quandary. | 而且还会有道德困境 |
[22:51] | Even if he could get away with it, | 迪尼希已经深知公司的软件 |
[22:53] | could Dinesh really sell the company, knowing it’s basically | 基本就是性变态们的自助餐厅 |
[22:55] | a Sizzler buffet for the sexually deranged? | 他真能忍心瞒着转卖给盖文吗 |
[22:58] | Of course he could. | 当然可以了 |
[23:00] | Because even if there is a one percent chance of success | 哪怕只有百分之一成功的可能 |
[23:02] | and a 99 percent chance of failure and prison, | 而面对百分之99失败蹲监狱的可能 |
[23:06] | he will do the right thing and get me my money back. | 他也会做出正确选择把我的钱捞回来 |
[23:11] | I’m sorry, Erlich. I’ve made my decision. | 抱歉 埃利希 我已经决定了 |
[23:14] | I’m gonna say no to Gavin Belson… | 我要拒绝盖文·贝尔森 |
[23:16] | shut it down, and just see what happens. | 把应用停用 然后走一步算一步 |
[23:22] | What the fuck, huh? What the fuck? | 他妈搞什么 去你妈 |
[23:26] | Jian Yang! | 杨建 |
[23:37] | Hey, Gavin. | 盖文 |
[23:39] | Well… Dinesh. | 迪尼希 |
[23:41] | Thanks for coming. | 多谢你过来 |
[23:45] | Listen, Gavin. I’ve thought about it, | 听着盖文 我仔细想过了 |
[23:48] | and if this is about you buying PiperChat– | 如果这是为了你买’魔笛聊’的事 |
[23:50] | I didn’t come here today to buy your company. | 我今天不是来买你公司的 |
[23:53] | You didn’t? | 你不是 |
[23:54] | No. I came to take it. | 不是 我是来接管它的 |
[23:57] | I thought I’d have to buy you out, | 我以为我得买下你的公司 |
[23:59] | and I wanted to know what kind of CEO I’d be dealing with, | 然后我想弄明白要对付的首席执行官是哪种人 |
[24:01] | so I had my comms people pull your press, | 所以我让公关部搜集了有关你的所有新闻 |
[24:04] | like this interview you did with TechCrunch | 你如你跟科技博客做的这个采访 |
[24:06] | where you described PiperChat as, and I quote, | 这里你说’魔笛聊’ 用你的原话 |
[24:09] | “Exactly like HooliChat, | “跟’互利聊’一模一样 |
[24:11] | “but without the suck-ass parts,” end quote. | 但没有那恶心人的部分” |
[24:16] | Or the one you did with Emily Chang, | 或者你在艾米丽·常的节目上 |
[24:17] | where you told her how you took “the best parts of HooliChat | 你告诉她你是怎么保留了’互利聊’的精华 |
[24:21] | “and made them less crappy.” | “并把它们进一步升华” |
[24:25] | I was about to throw you a massive acquisition deal, | 我本来要砸给你一大笔收购价 |
[24:28] | and then I realized | 然后我意识到 |
[24:29] | you’d already publicly admitted to stealing my IP. | 你都已经公然承认窃取我的知识产权 |
[24:35] | I hope you have a good lawyer. | 我真心希望你有个好律师 |
[24:36] | He works at the car wash down the street. | 他在这条街上的洗车店工作 |
[24:39] | What? | 啥 |
[24:40] | Look, Gavin, you do not want to do this. | 听着盖文 你不会想要这么做 |
[24:43] | – I can’t explain exactly why. – Shut up. | -我不能具体解释为什么 -闭嘴 |
[24:47] | This is not a negotiation. | 我不是来跟你谈判 |
[24:49] | If you fight me, I will win, | 如果你想跟我抗争 我一定会赢 |
[24:51] | and I will fuck you in the tech business forever. | 然后我会让你在科技行业臭名远扬 |
[24:54] | No one will hire you. | 永远不会用人雇你 |
[24:56] | I’m taking PiperChat. By 8:00 a.m. tomorrow, | 我来接管’魔笛聊’ 明天早上八点前 |
[24:59] | you will hand over to Hooli all your data and systems. | 你要把你的所有数据和系统移交给’互利’ |
[25:02] | All your users will be converted to HooliChat users. | 你的所有用户会转换为’互利聊’的用户 |
[25:05] | It will be like PiperChat never existed. | 就好像’魔笛聊’从未存在过 |
[25:07] | And what you get out of it is the chance to walk away | 而你的好处就是给你一个全身而退 |
[25:09] | and try and get another job in this town. | 还能在这里重头再来的机会 |
[25:12] | You have five seconds to decide. | 给你五秒做决定 |
[25:14] | – Five, four… – Okay. | -五 四 -好 |
[25:17] | So we’re in agreement. | 那我们说好了 |
[25:19] | For a 10 percent stake in your current venture, | 为拿到你现有产品十分之一的股权 |
[25:22] | you will receive full pool privileges, | 你将拥有泳池的所有使用权 |
[25:25] | more room in the crisper, and you may live in my home for… | 冰箱里更大的空间 并且你可以住在我家 |
[25:29] | For free. | 完全免费 |
[25:30] | For free for six months. | 半年完全免费 |
[25:31] | Fuck you. One year. | 去你妈 一年 |
[25:36] | Fuck! Fine. Fine. | 操 好 成 |
[25:39] | – It’s a deal. – Deal. | -那我们说好了 -成交 |
[25:42] | Jian, I mean, your onerous terms not withstanding, | 建 你这些苛刻条件无法阻挠我 |
[25:46] | I’m very excited to be a part of your VR play. | 我很激动能参与你虚拟现实的生意 |
[25:50] | VR VR? | |
[25:52] | – VR, virtual reality. – Who’s doing VR? | – VR 虚拟现实 -谁做虚拟现实了 |
[25:54] | You are. That’s what Big Head said. | 你啊 大头是这么说的 |
[25:56] | This play has to do with the Oculus, right? | 你这个点子是跟3D眼镜有关的 对吧 |
[25:58] | No. But he said that you said, “Oculus.” | -不 -但他说你提到3D眼镜 |
[26:01] | He said you kept saying it. “Oculus, Oculus, Oculus.” | 他说你不停地说”3D眼镜 3D眼镜” |
[26:04] | Octopus. | 章鱼 |
[26:07] | No. | 不对 |
[26:10] | No. | 不会的 |
[26:13] | – Octopus? – It’s a water animal. | -章鱼 -一种水生动物 |
[26:15] | I– I know what an octopus is. | 我知道章鱼是什么动物 |
[26:18] | Just– what does your application have to do with octopus? | 只是你的应用跟章鱼有什么关系 |
[26:22] | Eight different ways to make a Chinese recipe, octopus. | 八种中餐烹饪章鱼的方法 |
[26:31] | So I just traded one year… | 所以我刚刚用了整整一年的 |
[26:34] | of free rent, full pool privileges, | 免费住宿 泳池的所有使用权 |
[26:36] | and more room in the crisper | 和更多冰箱中的位置 |
[26:38] | for an application that is just… | 换取一个只是八种 |
[26:43] | eight recipes for octopus? | 章鱼菜谱的应用 |
[26:46] | Yes. | 对 |
[26:50] | Hey, guys, they’re ready. | 伙计们 他们准备好了 |
[26:58] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈是什么 |
[27:00] | I went through every chat in his history. | 我调取了他的所有视频聊天记录 |
[27:03] | They’re all the same. | 看起来都一样 |
[27:04] | Perhaps it was another chat format. | 说不定是另一种聊天软件 |
[27:07] | Could you acquire Skype or FaceTime | 你能把’Skype’和’FaceTime’ |
[27:10] | and check them as well? | 都买下来查查吗 |
[27:12] | What? | 什么 |
[27:13] | Uh, Gavin, I’m– I’m sorry. | 盖文 抱歉 |
[27:15] | I need to talk to you about this PiperChat acquisition. | 我得跟你探案买下’魔笛聊’的事 |
[27:18] | I put together a panel of the most active users | 在你从’魔笛聊’那里接管的用户中 |
[27:21] | you ported over from PiperChat. | 我把最活跃的一些用户邀请了过来 |
[27:23] | Bear in mind, this group is representative | 记住 这一组人代表了现有用户的 |
[27:25] | in terms of gender, race and, most importantly, age. | 性别 种族 就还有最重要的 年龄 |
[27:30] | Now, who else thinks changing | 现在 还有谁认为改成 |
[27:31] | to a HooliChat log-in is hella lame? | 由’互利聊’登录逊毙了 |
[27:36] | Madison, Allison, Jennifer, | 麦迪逊 艾莉森 詹妮弗 |
[27:38] | Stephanie, Quinn, Ingrid, Kaylee… | 丝黛芬妮 奎恩 英格丽德 凯莉 |
[27:41] | – Oh, no. – Amber, Sarah, Janelle… | -不要啊 -安博 莎拉 贾妮尔 |
[27:44] | Carl. Now, Carl… | 卡尔 那么卡尔 |
[27:48] | you said the new sign-in page made you nervous. | 你说过新的登录界面让你紧张难安 |
[27:51] | Did anyone else feel nervous? | 还有谁觉得不安吗 |