时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hands off, old man! This is my lasagna! | 放手 老东西 这是我的意面 |
[00:04] | I don’t care if It’s the last one. | 我不管是不是最后一份 |
[00:05] | My fingers touched it first. | 是我先碰到的 |
[00:06] | You want to review the security footage? | 你想看看监控吗 |
[00:09] | – Yo, isn’t that Graham’s mom? – Let go! | -那不是格雷厄姆的妈妈吗 -松手 |
[00:12] | Yeah. It’s Graham’s mom. | 是的 她是格雷厄姆的妈妈 |
[00:14] | Angie? | 安吉 |
[00:15] | Fine! | 算了 |
[00:18] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们两个在这里干什么呢 |
[00:20] | – Oh, we’re just… – Oh, I-I came here by mistake. | -我们只是… -我是走错了 |
[00:21] | This isn’t my cart. I asked you a question. | 这不是我的购物车 我在问你们 |
[00:23] | – What are you doing here? – Uh, we’re just, um, | -你们在这儿干嘛 -我们只是 |
[00:25] | doing some Palentine shopping. | 为兄弟节买点东西 |
[00:27] | Yeah, Will has a, uh, magical night planned for me. | 威尔准备帮我弄个梦幻之夜 |
[00:30] | “You make the flowers bloom. You make the stars shine. | 你令鲜花开放 群星闪耀 |
[00:33] | Will you be my Palentine?” | 你愿意和我一起过兄弟节吗 |
[00:35] | I have a pal! | 我有兄弟了 |
[00:37] | Will, I’m so sorry that I didn’t respond before. | 威尔 很抱歉我之前没回你 |
[00:39] | I have plans with Owen. | 我和欧文有约了 |
[00:41] | By the way, the flowers you sent had aphids in them. | 而且你送的花里面有蚜虫 |
[00:43] | It took me, like, a week to get them out of my kitchen. | 我花了将近一周才从厨房清理干净 |
[00:45] | You got invited, too? | 你也收到邀请了 |
[00:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:48] | So, Angie, | 那安吉 |
[00:49] | cooking a romantic meal for Owen, huh? | 你要为欧文做顿浪漫大餐吗 |
[00:50] | I see you’re making him frozen turkey, | 你为他准备了冷冻火鸡 |
[00:53] | light bulbs, pre-sliced radishes, and… | 小灯 切片萝卜 还有 |
[00:57] | …12 boxes of condoms. | 十二盒避孕套 |
[00:59] | Did I say we had plans later | 我之前说我们有约呢 |
[01:01] | or did I say we had plans later?! | 还是我们有”活动”呢 |
[01:06] | Okay, fine. You got me, okay? | 好吧 被你们发现了 |
[01:08] | I’m working. | 我在工作 |
[01:10] | For Beck+Call. The delivery app. | 我在”有求必应”的外卖软件上班 |
[01:12] | Did you get fired from your law firm? | 你被律所炒了吗 |
[01:13] | Let me guess — Drugs? Drinking? | 我猜猜 吸毒 酗酒 |
[01:16] | Aged out? | 年纪大了 |
[01:17] | All flattering guesses, but no. | 过奖了 但不是的 |
[01:19] | Just a side job — make some extra cash. | 只是兼个职 挣点外快 |
[01:22] | Right. | 原来如此 |
[01:23] | Hey, are — are you in a pinch? | 那 你是缺钱了吗 |
[01:24] | I’d love to help out any way I can. | 我很乐意帮助你 |
[01:26] | No, dude. Dude, I’m fine. I’m — | 不 兄弟 我很好 |
[01:28] | I’m actually kind of good at this. | 其实我还挺擅长干这个的 |
[01:30] | I think Britney45, | 我觉得布兰妮45 |
[01:32] | that’s my screen name, | 我的用户名 |
[01:33] | is gonna get the “Golden Cart” Tonight. | 会得到今晚的黄金配送员奖 |
[01:36] | It’s a money bonus that Beck+Call gives you | 连续获得了十个好评 |
[01:38] | when you get 10 good reviews in a row. | “有求必应”就会给员工奖金 |
[01:40] | I’m gonna use it to pay for Graham’s trip to El Capitan. | 我要用来送格雷厄姆去酋长岩 |
[01:42] | Especially since Jackie is all over me for the money. | 尤其是杰姬还老催我交钱 |
[01:45] | So, checks can be made out to “Jackie Has a Business, LLC”. | 支票上可以写”杰姬有生意”公司 |
[01:49] | Still waiting on a few deposits. | 还有几笔订金没到账 |
[01:53] | – Hi, Jackie. – Hi, Angie. | -杰姬 -安吉 |
[01:55] | Well, it — it is Palentine’s Day, | 今天 今天是兄弟节 |
[01:57] | so I don’t know if you’d want a couple of pals | 不知道你想不想让兄弟 |
[02:00] | to assist you in any way. | 来帮你 |
[02:02] | Really? you’d do that? | 真的吗 你们愿意吗 |
[02:03] | We got your back, Angie. | 没问题啊 安吉 |
[02:06] | Okay. Uh, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[02:08] | So, fill this cart with ground beef, | 那帮我多拿点碎牛肉 |
[02:10] | and I’ll meet you at the birthday cakes. | 我在卖生日蛋糕的地方等你们 |
[02:18] | So, who’s coming with me to the sauna? | 带哪个和我去蒸桑拿呢 |
[02:21] | MacArthur’s farewell address… | 麦克阿瑟的告别演讲 |
[02:23] | Reagan’s Evil Empire speech… | 里根的邪恶帝国演讲 |
[02:25] | Jack Palance accepting his Oscar for “City Slickers”… | 杰克·帕兰斯获奥斯卡的《城市乡巴佬》 |
[02:37] | I was watching “Newhart” Reruns. | 我在看《纽沃特秀》的重播 |
[02:38] | It got me feeling all frisky. | 感觉很兴奋 |
[02:41] | Big Red. | 红发佳人 |
[02:41] | I-Is this some type of Valentine’s surprise? | 这 这是情人节惊喜吗 |
[02:46] | Valentine’s is for dopes. | 傻子才过情人节呢 |
[02:47] | It’s just a cash-grab cooked up by the crepe paper industry. | 这就是绉纸业为了骗钱的节日 |
[02:50] | – Yes. – Now, let’s make some sugar. | -没错 -咱们快活一下 |
[02:52] | I-I-I — B-Bu– | 我我我 但 |
[02:53] | L-Listen, unfortunately, I’m occupied. | 抱歉 我现在没空 |
[02:57] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[02:58] | I’m sure the three of us can work something out. | 我们三个应该能做点什么 |
[03:00] | Uh, n-no, It’s not another woman. | 不 这里没别的女人 |
[03:02] | – I’m babysitting. – Gotcha. | -我在看孩子 -明白了 |
[03:04] | I guess I can call the guy that sold me my snowmobile. | 我可以打给那个卖给我摩托雪橇的 |
[03:07] | – Toodles! – No, no, hey! | -回见 -别呀 |
[03:08] | You know what? I’ll just put them to bed! | 我马上就能让他们睡着 |
[03:09] | – How long we talking? – Not long. | -要多久 -不久 |
[03:14] | 6:08, lights out. | 6点8分 熄灯了 |
[03:16] | – What about dinner? – Ah, you can have it for breakfast. | -晚饭呢 -你们可以当早餐吃 |
[03:18] | What’s with D’Amato? | D·阿玛托怎么了 |
[03:19] | Louisa gave him a personal Valentine. | 路易莎给了他一个私密的情人节礼物 |
[03:21] | Poured her heart out in a way that I can only describe as “Raw.” | 我只能用”原始”来形容她的表白方式 |
[03:25] | And Graham gave her… | 格雷厄姆给她发了张 |
[03:26] | A picture of a mouse that said “Cheese be mine!” | 一张老鼠的照片 上面写着”奶酪归我” |
[03:29] | It’s so first thought. | 这都太肤浅了 |
[03:31] | Oh, Louisa. | 路易莎 |
[03:33] | I wanted to write her something personal… | 我想给她写点私密话 |
[03:36] | …but alas, I was a coward. | 但很可惜 我是个懦夫 |
[03:40] | Sounds like a tomorrow problem. | 明天再说吧 |
[03:41] | Okay, everybody go to sleep | 好了 所有人去睡觉 |
[03:43] | or just lie there with your eyes closed. | 要不就闭目养神 |
[03:44] | – I don’t care. – I’ll get to sleep… | -我不在乎 -我去睡觉 |
[03:46] | as soon as I craft the perfect Valentine. | 只要我做出了完美情人节礼物 |
[03:49] | Until then, I will not rest, | 在那之前 我不会休息 |
[03:50] | I cannot rest, and I shall not rest! | 我不能休息 我也不该休息 |
[03:53] | – This ain’t going away. – Emma, Amy, | -这事没完了 -艾玛 艾米 |
[03:54] | there’s a visitor out there in a trench coat. | 外面有个穿风衣的客人 |
[03:56] | – Keep her occupied. – Sir, yes, sir! | -去陪她 -遵命 长官 |
[03:58] | Just like we trained for! | 正如我们训练的那样 |
[04:00] | Great. Quickly. | 棒 快去 |
[04:01] | Okay, what do you need from me? | 你需要我做什么 |
[04:03] | Your wisdom, your honesty, | 你的智慧 你的诚实 |
[04:06] | and most of all, your heart. | 最重要的是 你的真心 |
[04:07] | It’s interesting that my kids are friends with you. | 我的孩子居然会和你成为朋友 |
[04:16] | I feel like dipping something in tartar sauce. | 我想用塔塔酱沾点东西吃 |
[04:18] | Right away. | 马上来 |
[04:19] | We’ll microwave some clam strips. | 我们用微波炉热点蛤蜊条 |
[04:24] | Come on. Mark’s almost here. Time to go. | 快点 马克快到了 该走了 |
[04:27] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不去 |
[04:28] | I can’t watch you suffer through another failed romance | 我不能再看你和一个平庸的男人 |
[04:30] | with a mediocre man. | 来一次失败的恋情 |
[04:31] | That nonsense ends tonight. | 这闹剧今晚到此为止了 |
[04:40] | Rory. Rory! | 罗里 罗里 |
[04:43] | Uh, I’m Mark. | 我是马克 |
[04:45] | I’m your mom’s, Poppy’s, um… | 你是你妈妈的 波比的 |
[04:48] | driver. | 司机 |
[04:49] | I’m here to take her… to a, uh… | 我是来接她 去 |
[04:52] | floral design competition, of which this is my first entry. | 花卉设计大赛 这是我第一次参赛 |
[04:57] | Oh, Mark, you think I don’t know about you? | 马克 你以为我不认识你吗 |
[04:59] | I know. | 我认识 |
[05:00] | I’m not sure how information is shared | 我不知道你和你30个孩子 |
[05:02] | between you and your 30 kids, | 是怎么分享信息的 |
[05:03] | but my mom and I are very open, | 但是我妈和我非常坦率 |
[05:06] | so please, have a seat. | 所以 请坐 |
[05:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:12] | Rory, you and I talked about me dating, | 罗里 你和我谈过我恋爱的事 |
[05:15] | and you said you were okay. | 你说你不在意 |
[05:16] | I am. I just don’t know if you two are compatible. | 是的 我只是不知道你们俩合不合适 |
[05:19] | So, uh, land your can, Poppy. | 坐好了 波比 |
[05:21] | It’s game time. | 游戏时间到 |
[05:22] | What do you mean “Game time”? | 什么叫”游戏时间” |
[05:23] | “情景问答” 头脑与心灵的游戏 罗里·班克斯出品 | |
[05:24] | Welcome to… | 欢迎来到 |
[05:27] | Scenarios! | “情景问答” |
[05:36] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:37] | Nine deliveries down, one to go. | 九个送到 还有一个 |
[05:40] | Thank you, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[05:41] | Now I can see Owen for Valentine’s Day. | 我可以和欧文过情人节了 |
[05:43] | Yeah, and now I can see Will for Palentine’s Day. | 我可以和威尔过兄弟节了 |
[05:46] | And also every other person Will knows | 还有威尔认识的 |
[05:48] | who didn’t have something better to do. | 其他没事做的人 |
[05:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:00] | That is good. | 太棒了 |
[06:01] | Oh, that’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[06:02] | Yeah, just give me one second. | 稍等一下 |
[06:04] | Angie? | 安吉 |
[06:07] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[06:10] | Hello! | 拜托 |
[06:12] | I’m…here for the party. | 我是 来参加派对的 |
[06:14] | You don’t remember me RSVPing? | 你不记得我回复过吗 |
[06:15] | I don’t remember inviting you. | 我不记得邀请过你 |
[06:18] | But I guess… | 要不 |
[06:19] | come in? | 进来吧 |
[06:21] | A couples Valentine’s party with the parents from school? | 和同学家长一起参加情人节派对 |
[06:25] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[06:29] | Make yourself at home. | 别客气 |
[06:30] | you’re the only unmarried person here. | 你是这里唯一未婚的 |
[06:32] | I hope that doesn’t bother you. | 希望你不介意 |
[06:34] | Oh, no, no. | 不会 不会 |
[06:35] | It just…frees me up to flirt with all your husbands. | 这样我这个单身就可以和你们丈夫调情了 |
[06:40] | Jared, honey, stay close. | 杰瑞德 亲爱的 过来 |
[06:44] | Where are the groceries? | 食物怎么还没到 |
[06:46] | Oh, hon, I told you to stop using Beck+Call. | 亲爱的 我说了别用”有求必应” |
[06:49] | They hire gutter people. | 他们雇的都是贱民 |
[06:50] | I mean, there’s a reason why they’re delivering groceries. | 要不怎么会送外卖呢 |
[06:53] | Right? It’s just like… | 对吧 就好像 |
[06:55] | why can’t you just be rich? | 为啥不挣大钱呢 |
[06:56] | So true. | 没错 |
[06:58] | I’m writing a scathing review. | 我要留个差评 |
[07:00] | I’m gonna bury Britney45. | 让布兰妮45完蛋 |
[07:03] | Will you excuse me? I gotta — | 不好意思 我要… |
[07:04] | – Spell “Delinquent”. – “Delinquent”. | -“未按时送达”怎么拼 -未按时送达 |
[07:06] | D-E-L-I-N… | 未按时 |
[07:10] | Angie, What’s taking you so long? | 安吉 你怎么这么久 |
[07:12] | Are you under duress? If so, order a pizza. | 你受到胁迫了吗 如果是就点个披萨 |
[07:14] | I’m not ordering a pizza, okay? | 我不点披萨 好吗 |
[07:16] | This is Jackie’s house! | 这是杰姬的家 |
[07:17] | I told her that I came to her stupid party | 我跟她说我是来参加她的破派对的 |
[07:19] | ’cause I didn’t want her to know that I work for Beck+Call. | 因为我不想让她知道我在”有求必应”工作 |
[07:24] | She gave me a bad review. | 她给了我差评 |
[07:25] | Zero stars?! | 零星 |
[07:26] | The bitch torched me! | 这个贱人毁了我 |
[07:28] | Just because I threw her groceries in the bushes. | 就因为我把她的食物扔到了草丛里 |
[07:31] | – You what? – You don’t get it. | -什么 -你不懂 |
[07:33] | I need that Golden Cart money! | 我需要黄金配送员的奖金 |
[07:35] | Graham’s trip depends on it. | 格雷厄姆的旅行就靠它了 |
[07:36] | – Aw, Ang… – don’t “Aw, Ang” me! | -噢安吉 -别跟我”噢安吉” |
[07:39] | Just get in here and help me steal her phone | 快过来帮我偷她的手机 |
[07:41] | so I can rewrite the review. | 这样我就能改评价了 |
[07:44] | I gotta go bail Angie out of another jam. | 我又得拯救安吉了 |
[07:46] | So, what, you just want me to wait in the car, like a dog? | 所以呢 你想让我像狗一样在车里等吗 |
[07:48] | This is supposed to be our night. | 这应该是我们的夜晚 |
[07:50] | It is. | 是啊 |
[07:51] | Y-You know, I guess on Palentine’s Day, | 我觉得在兄弟节 |
[07:53] | It’s natural to ask the question, Will… | 问问题是很自然的 威尔 |
[07:56] | what are we? | 我们算什么 |
[07:57] | Fine. You want to come? Come. | 好吧 你想一起吗 那来吧 |
[07:58] | Do you really want me to come, or are you just saying that? | 你是真的想要我一起 还是说说而已 |
[08:01] | I really want you to come. | 我真的想要你一起 |
[08:02] | Fine. But we can’t go empty-handed. | 好吧 但我们不能空着手 |
[08:06] | I invited you guys, too? | 我也邀请了你们吗 |
[08:08] | can’t drink and Evite anymore. | 不能边喝酒边发电子请帖了 |
[08:11] | Oh, my God, is that crudités? | 天啊 这是蔬菜色拉吗 |
[08:12] | I ordered some that never came. | 我下单了 但一直没送来 |
[08:14] | let’s party! | 我们狂欢吧 |
[08:18] | Should I be concerned? | 我应该担心吗 |
[08:20] | I-I knew I should’ve worn a suit. | 我知道我应该穿西装过来 |
[08:21] | I-I second-guessed myself at the door. | 在门口时我才想到这个 |
[08:23] | No, no, It’s just Rory being Rory. | 不用 这就是罗里的风格 |
[08:24] | He can be overprotective and a little dramatic. | 他保护欲有点强 还有点小题大做 |
[08:29] | Your “Scenarios!” categories — | 你们的”情景问答”游戏分类 |
[08:31] | “It’s All Relatives”, | 都是亲戚 |
[08:33] | “Robes & Baths”, | 浴袍和洗澡 |
[08:34] | “Three-Day Weekends”, | 三日周末 |
[08:35] | “Out On The Town”, | 出城旅行 |
[08:36] | and “State Capitals”. | 和州首府 |
[08:38] | Contestant 2? | 2号参赛者 |
[08:40] | let’s do “Robes & Baths”. | 选”浴袍和洗澡”吧 |
[08:43] | “My mom draws you a bath. Do you take the bath?” | 我妈妈给你放了洗澡水 你要洗吗 |
[08:47] | Bath…bath… | 洗澡 洗澡 |
[08:48] | Do I take the bath? | 我要洗澡吗 |
[08:50] | No, I don’t think I do. | 不 我觉得不要 |
[08:51] | – Yes. – Correct. | -对了 -回答正确 |
[08:52] | In this scenario, my mom drew you a bath as a test | 在此情景 我妈妈放了洗澡水作为测试 |
[08:54] | because… Men who take baths are weird. | 因为 泡澡的男人很奇怪 |
[08:57] | Okay, um, I’ll take “State Capitals”. | 我要选”州首府” |
[09:00] | “What is the state capital of Oregon?” | 俄勒冈州的首府是哪里 |
[09:03] | Okay, how is that a scenario? | 这怎么能算情景 |
[09:04] | – Fine. Salem. Right? – Yeah. | -没关系 塞勒姆对吗 -对 |
[09:07] | See? We’ll be done in no time. | 瞧 我们很快就能搞定 |
[09:08] | I’ll try “State Capitals”. | 我试试”州首府” |
[09:10] | Multiple choice! | 选择题 |
[09:11] | “You and my mom are in Topeka, Kansas, for a wedding. | 你和我妈妈在堪萨斯州托皮卡参加婚礼 |
[09:13] | You’ve just learned that the theme is “The Beach”, | 你们刚刚发现婚礼是海滩主题 |
[09:15] | and neither of you have packed the proper clothes. | 你们俩都没有带适合的衣服 |
[09:17] | Do you “A” — pretend that you never got the invitation, | 请问你是”A” 假装从没收到邀请 |
[09:20] | “B” — buy beach clothes, | “B” 买海滩服饰 |
[09:21] | “C” — purposefully drive your rental car off the road?” | “C” 故意把你们租来的车冲出马路 |
[09:24] | – I’ll go with — – Hold your horses, cowboy. | -我选 -别着急 伙计 |
[09:26] | The answers go to “N”. | 选项一直到”N”呢 |
[09:28] | “D” — get into a fight. | “D” 大吵一架 |
[09:31] | So, here’s the plan — Jackie has been on her phone all night, | 这么着 杰姬整晚都在看手机 |
[09:33] | and she keeps Instagramming the party | 她一直图享网上直播这个派对 |
[09:35] | and tagging famous people so everyone thinks they’re here. | 还标了各种明星让大家以为明星也来了 |
[09:37] | Like Josh Hartnett would really come here. | 好像乔许·哈奈特真的会来这一样 |
[09:39] | Anyway, when she puts it down, | 总之 等她放下手机 |
[09:41] | you distract her, and I’ll grab it. | 你们去转移她的注意力 我去偷手机 |
[09:43] | – Well, how do we distract her? – I don’t know. | -怎么转移 -不知道 |
[09:44] | Ask her about the show her husband writes for. | 问问她老公写的剧本 |
[09:46] | “Gotham”? It’s the last season. | 《哥谭》吗 都最后一季了 |
[09:47] | I don’t want any spoilers. | 我不想被剧透 |
[09:49] | Agreed. This is nuts, Angie. | 同意 这太扯了 安吉 |
[09:51] | you’re an amazing mom who’s working really hard | 你是个为了让儿子过上好生活 |
[09:52] | to make sure her son has a great life. | 而努力工作的伟大母亲 |
[09:54] | Yeah, just tell her the truth. | 对 跟她说实话吧 |
[09:56] | you’re proud as hell, | 你应该无比自豪 |
[09:56] | just like the cast and crew of “Gotham.” | 就像《哥谭》的演职人员一样 |
[09:58] | Or at least they should be. | 至少他们应该自豪 |
[09:59] | I’m not… proud, okay? | 我并不以此为傲 好吗 |
[10:01] | I’m embarrassed. | 我很尴尬 |
[10:03] | This is all embarrassing. | 这一切都很尴尬 |
[10:05] | I haven’t even told Owen. | 我连欧文都没有说 |
[10:06] | Angie, I’m so sorry. | 安吉 我很抱歉 |
[10:08] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[10:09] | No! I’m gonna do the only thing I can do, | 不 我只有一个选择 |
[10:11] | and that’s steal Jackie’s phone. | 那就是偷杰姬的手机 |
[10:13] | Oh, she just put it down! Hot screen! Hot screen! | 她把手机放下了 快点 |
[10:15] | Hot screen! This way. | 快点 这边 |
[10:17] | Jackie! | 杰姬 |
[10:18] | – Hi! – So, again, uh, | -你好 -又见面了 |
[10:20] | – such a great party…really. – Aww, thanks. | -派对真的很棒 -谢谢 |
[10:23] | and to think we almost didn’t come. | 我们居然差点没来 |
[10:24] | That’s really funny. that’s funny. | 太可笑了 太好笑了 |
[10:26] | Oh, I’m so sorry | 很抱歉 |
[10:27] | you didn’t find anyone for your Palentine’s Day thing. | 你们没有找到人跟你们一起过兄弟节 |
[10:29] | Jared was so bummed he couldn’t make it. | 杰瑞德去不成可难受了 |
[10:32] | Wait, you asked Jared? | 等下 你邀请了杰瑞德 |
[10:33] | Now is not the time, Miggy. | 现在不是说这个的时候 米基 |
[10:34] | – Okay, cool. Mm-hmm. – What’s going on with you guys? | -好吧 -你们怎么了 |
[10:37] | – Nothing. – Nothing. | -没事 -没事 |
[10:39] | Nothing. It’s nothing. | 没事 什么也没有 |
[10:40] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[10:41] | Well, I’m gonna go mingle. | 我去接待一下别人 |
[10:43] | Maybe you guys just stay right here. | 要不你们就待在这吧 |
[10:45] | – Right here. Word. Uh… – Okay, great. | -就在这 一言为定 -好的 |
[10:47] | – Jackie! Hi! Oh! – Why are we hugging? | -杰姬 -我们为什么要拥抱 |
[10:50] | ‘Cause It’s Valentine’s Day. | 因为今天是情人节 |
[10:55] | Another Negroni, ma’am? | 还要内格罗尼酒吗 女士 |
[10:57] | Five’s my limit, ladies. | 五杯是我的极限了 小姐 |
[11:00] | What’s taking your old man so long? | 你们爸爸在干什么 搞这么久 |
[11:04] | We’ve been at this for an hour, okay? | 我们已经说了一小时了 好吗 |
[11:06] | The boy’s a mess. New strategy. | 这小子太难搞了 新策略 |
[11:08] | Graham, why don’t you — why don’t you come sit down with us. | 格雷厄姆 要不 要不你来跟我们坐 |
[11:11] | All right. | 好 |
[11:12] | You know, when I want to show someone that I care, | 要是我想跟某个人表达关心 |
[11:14] | I can count on a gift that’s decorative and healthy — | 我就会送给对方一个有装饰性且健康的礼物 |
[11:18] | Fogerty, are you pitching me Edible Arrangements?! | 福格蒂 你是在向我推荐爱蒂宝吗 |
[11:21] | that’s an easy out. | 这是个简便的方法 |
[11:23] | But with Louisa, there are no easy outs. | 但对路易莎来说 没有简便之说 |
[11:26] | Look at the card she gave me. | 看看她给我的卡片 |
[11:29] | “Love is a puzzle. I’ve gathered the clues. | 爱就是个谜语 我已经收集到了线索 |
[11:31] | Now I know the answer is Y-O-U.” | 现在我知道答案就是”你” |
[11:33] | – Terrific. – And then on the inside, | -真棒 -还有里面 |
[11:35] | there’s, like, an 80-letter palindrome. | 有八十字的回文 |
[11:37] | She’s a genius of love, | 她是个爱情天才 |
[11:39] | a master of riddles. | 谜语大师 |
[11:40] | I’m just a guy who still can’t read a clock. | 我只是个连钟都不会看的小子 |
[11:44] | 4:00 A.M.? | 凌晨四点了 |
[11:45] | I’m ruined. | 我完了 |
[11:48] | Look, uh, I’m gonna take a hike. | 我要出去走走 |
[11:50] | I didn’t come here tonight to kick it with the “Peanuts” Gang. | 我今晚不是来找”花生帮”放松的 |
[11:52] | I-I know, and I’m sorry. It’s just — | 我知道 很抱歉 只是 |
[11:54] | This kid here has it really bad for some twist named Louisa. | 这个孩子因为一个叫路易莎的怪胎伤着心呢 |
[11:57] | But we’re almost out of the weeds. | 但我们快搞定了 |
[11:59] | The sooner we solve it, | 越快解决 |
[12:00] | the sooner we hit the road to Sheetsville? | 就能越快去”床单镇”吗 |
[12:02] | Where you will be the mayor. | 你就是镇长 |
[12:04] | Easy peasy! | 小菜一碟 |
[12:05] | Take it from a travel agent who has booked | 听我的准没错 我可是给四千八百对情侣 |
[12:07] | over 4,800 unforgettable couples cruises. | 预定过难忘邮轮旅游的旅游中介 |
[12:10] | All I need is like 14 bucks | 我只需要14块 |
[12:12] | and the holiday aisle at Rite Aid. | 还有来爱德的假日通道 |
[12:14] | Yes, my queen. | 是 我的女王 |
[12:16] | “Hello, Internet”? | 你好 互联网 |
[12:17] | “To whom it may concern”? | 致相关人士 |
[12:18] | Okay, clearly, You’ve never written a review before. | 很明显你没写过评论 |
[12:21] | Okay, just say it was hands down the best service you ever had. | 就写这是你享用过的最好的服务 |
[12:24] | – Shopping cart emoji. – Look, if anybody can capture | -加上手推车的表情 -如果说有谁 |
[12:25] | the voice of a 40-year-old woman, It’s me. | 能学40岁女生说话 那肯定是我 |
[12:27] | Dude, I just thought we could do this together. | 老兄 我只是觉得我们可以一起来 |
[12:29] | You know, like pals. | 就像兄弟一样 |
[12:32] | Palentine’s Day is drama-free! | 兄弟节不准出乱子 |
[12:34] | Dude, you’re the one that’s bringing the drama! | 老兄 你才是那个捅乱子的人 |
[12:35] | I’m only here because everyone else you asked said no. | 我来这只是因为你邀请的其他人都拒绝了 |
[12:38] | Sorry for thinking you actually wanted me around. | 抱歉 我还真的以为你希望我来 |
[12:40] | Miggy, please don’t make this about you. | 米吉 别太自作多情了 |
[12:41] | This is about Angie. | 这是为了安吉 |
[12:42] | And how this… | 而这 |
[12:44] | was hands down the best service I’ve ever had! | 是我享用过的最棒的服务 |
[12:48] | – What? – Oh, there’s a shopping cart emoji. | -什么 -这还有个手推车的表情 |
[12:50] | – that’s so cute. – I literally just said that. | -真可爱 -这不就是刚刚我说的吗 |
[12:52] | It’s like you don’t even see me! | 你完全无视了我 |
[12:53] | Hey. You guys. | 伙计们 |
[12:54] | Did you fix the… | 你们有没有改好 |
[12:58] | …fix…the…toilet? | 修好马桶 |
[13:00] | They fix– | 他们在修 |
[13:01] | They broke the toilet, | 他们把马桶弄坏了 |
[13:03] | and now they’re fixing it. | 现在他们在修马桶 |
[13:05] | Angie, I can’t find my phone. Let me borrow yours. | 安吉 我找不到手机了 把你的借我吧 |
[13:08] | Give me your phone. | 把你的手机给我 |
[13:10] | I have to call it. | 我得打个电话 |
[13:13] | Are you playing “Rhythm of the Night”? | 你在放《夜的旋律》吗 |
[13:14] | Great song, but not the time. | 这歌不错 但放的不是时候 |
[13:16] | I’m not. It’s coming from Jackie’s phone. | 不是我 是杰姬的手机在响 |
[13:17] | But I love it, too. | 不过我也很喜欢 |
[13:19] | I… | 我 |
[13:24] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[13:29] | To be completely honest, Rory, no, I wouldn’t go | 说实话 罗里 不 |
[13:32] | to Mark’s grandma’s funeral if it was on your birthday. | 我不会在你生日那天去参加马克祖母的葬礼 |
[13:35] | Even if he was visiting Santa Fe? | 哪怕他去圣达非旅游了 |
[13:37] | I don’t get it. | 为什么啊 |
[13:38] | Well, clearly! | 当然了 |
[13:39] | I mean, Rory’s birthday is sacred, | 罗里的生日很神圣 |
[13:41] | no matter what state capital he’s in. | 不管他身处哪个州首府 |
[13:43] | Well, folks, they came out swinging, but — | 观众们 这两位意见有点不合 但 |
[13:45] | Wait. What’s that? | 等等 什么 |
[13:47] | I am being told that this is the worst score | 我刚刚被告知 这是”情景问答” |
[13:49] | in “Scenarios!” History. | 有史以来最低的分数 |
[13:51] | We’ll return after this commercial. | 广告之后我们再回来 |
[13:54] | Friends, end-of-life planning isn’t easy, | 朋友们 为生命的完结做计划并不容易 |
[13:56] | but it can be fun. | 但是可以很有趣 |
[13:57] | At Rory Banks Funeral Home, the party never ends. | 在罗里·班克斯殡仪馆 派对从不结束 |
[14:01] | This is gonna sound crazy, | 这听上去会很扯 |
[14:03] | but “Scenarios!” has made me realize | 但是”情景问答”让我意识到 |
[14:04] | that we really aren’t compatible. | 我们真的不合适 |
[14:06] | – Right? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[14:07] | It’s weirdly illuminating. | 这真是不可思议的启发 |
[14:09] | Yeah! | 是的 |
[14:09] | I mean, as insane as it is, | 虽然这很疯狂 |
[14:11] | It’s made me see us in a whole new light. | 但这让我用全新的视角来看待我们 |
[14:13] | You know, when you said your dream scenario | 当你说你的梦想 |
[14:15] | is to open up your own private investigation agency — | 是开一家属于自己的私家侦探所时 |
[14:17] | We’d do it as a team. | 我们一起开 |
[14:18] | Yeah, I heard you the first time. | 是的 我听到了 |
[14:19] | I’m sorry, but I just don’t see myself there. | 对不起 但我不觉得我能办得到 |
[14:23] | For what It’s worth, I loved all two weeks of this. | 值得一提的是 我很享受这两周 |
[14:24] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[14:25] | And I’m glad we got out while It’s good. | 我很高兴咱们能和平分手 |
[14:27] | All right, come on. we’re back from commercials. | 好了 快点 广告结束了 |
[14:29] | Time for Round Three! | 该来第三轮了 |
[14:31] | Rory, some good news. we’re gonna skip Round Three. | 罗里 好消息 我们打算跳过第三轮 |
[14:33] | Mark and I decided to stop seeing each other, so… | 我和马克决定分手了 所以 |
[14:35] | All thanks to “Scenarios!” | 多亏了”情景问答” |
[14:37] | Yeah. It’s a great game, Rory. | 是啊 这游戏很不错 罗里 |
[14:38] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[14:40] | Okay. That’s our show. | 好吧 节目结束了 |
[14:43] | Guests of “Scenarios!” get to stay | “情景问答”的来宾可以 |
[14:44] | at the world-famous Century Plaza Hotel. | 入住世界闻名的世纪广场酒店 |
[14:46] | Is this part of Round Three? | 这算是第三轮吗 |
[14:47] | I don’t think so. | 应该不是 |
[14:49] | Someone want to tell me what the hell is going on here? | 有人能告诉我到底怎么回事吗 |
[14:52] | Will? | 威尔 |
[14:55] | All right, Jackie, the person who was supposed to deliver | 杰姬 那个本该在今晚 |
[14:57] | your groceries tonight is me. | 给你送外卖的人 是我 |
[14:59] | I’m Britney45. | 我就是布兰妮45 |
[15:00] | Wait, seriously? | 等等 真的假的 |
[15:02] | No! | 假的 |
[15:04] | No, Will was just helping a friend in need. | 不是 威尔只是在给朋友帮忙 |
[15:07] | Me. I am Britney45. | 是我 我才是布兰妮45 |
[15:09] | that’s right, 44 other Britneys joined Beck+Call | 没错 在我之前有44个布兰妮 |
[15:12] | before me. | 加入了”有求必应” |
[15:13] | Look, I have no idea What’s happening, | 我不知道这是什么情况 |
[15:14] | but I have a party downstairs, and I — | 但楼下还有个派对等着我 而且… |
[15:16] | Look, I’m Britney45! | 我才是布兰妮45 |
[15:18] | And I did a garbage job with your groceries! | 我没有好好给你送外卖 |
[15:21] | Thank you, guys, but I-I gotta own this. | 谢谢你们 但我必须敢作敢当 |
[15:24] | Jackie, I moonlight as a grocery delivery person. | 杰姬 我晚上兼职送外卖 |
[15:29] | Things aren’t easy. | 生活不易 |
[15:30] | Money is tight as is, and then the class trip comes up, | 我手头本来就紧 学校又组织旅行 |
[15:33] | and there’s always some new thing to pay for. | 动不动就有花钱的地方 |
[15:36] | I’m at a low-level freak out at all times. | 我时刻都处于崩溃的边缘 |
[15:41] | So, you know, if you want to give me zero stars, | 所以 如果你想给我打零星 |
[15:43] | go right ahead. | 那就打吧 |
[15:45] | I deal with harder crap every day. | 这不算什么事 |
[15:47] | Oh, Angie. | 安吉 |
[15:49] | I hear you. | 我很理解你 |
[15:50] | Yeah, it may seem like I have the perfect life | 表面上我的生活一帆风顺 |
[15:53] | and I have the perfect house, | 拥有完美的房子 |
[15:55] | but there’s a reason I started Jackie Has a Business, LLC. | 但我创立”杰姬有生意”公司是有原因的 |
[15:59] | Financially, things with Jared and me aren’t great. | 我和杰瑞德的经济状况也不容乐观 |
[16:02] | Oh. I — | 我… |
[16:04] | I had no idea. | 我根本不知道 |
[16:06] | You really get it. | 你真的理解 |
[16:08] | “Gotham” isn’t syndicating well in South America. | 《哥谭》在南美推广受阻 |
[16:10] | I might have to let go of my Social Media Assistant. | 我可能要辞掉社交媒体助理了 |
[16:13] | Yeah, no, no, that’s — Your thing is different. | 不 不 你和我的情况不同 |
[16:16] | No, we’re in the exact same boat. | 我们的境遇完全相同 |
[16:17] | I’m giving you five stars. | 我要给你打五星 |
[16:18] | No, I don’t want your pity stars, okay? | 我不想要你可怜我 好吗 |
[16:21] | You can give me four stars. | 你给我打四星吧 |
[16:23] | If you could avoid saying | 如果你不提 |
[16:24] | that I threw your food in the bushes, that’d be great. | 我把你的食品扔进树丛里 就更好了 |
[16:27] | You threw my food in the bushes? | 你把我的食品扔到树丛里了 |
[16:28] | Three stars is fine. | 三星就行 |
[16:31] | No woman can resist a plush animal. | 任何女人都无法拒绝动物公仔 |
[16:33] | I got six in my car rear window right now. | 我的后车窗里有六个呢 |
[16:35] | Now get out of here, you handsome little devil. | 快走吧 你这个英俊的小恶魔 |
[16:37] | Wai– Wai– Ba– Hold on. | 等等 等一下 |
[16:42] | God, kids are nasty. | 天呐 小孩真脏 |
[16:46] | – Pecan? – No. | -山核桃 -不要 |
[16:47] | – Caramel? – No. | -焦糖 -不要 |
[16:48] | – Cherry cordial? – Come to Mama. | -樱桃夹心巧克力 -老娘喜欢 |
[16:54] | – Douglas, right? – Yeah. | -道格拉斯 对吧 -是的 |
[16:56] | And this is…Emma — or Amy. | 这是…艾玛 或者艾米 |
[16:58] | that’s a boy, Phil. | 他是男孩 菲尔 |
[17:00] | Would it be possible for him to talk to Louisa, please? | 可以让他和路易莎说句话吗 |
[17:03] | Sure. Um, She’s in her rocking chair. | 当然 她在摇椅上 |
[17:06] | What if she doesn’t like my Valentine? | 如果她不喜欢我的告白怎么办 |
[17:08] | Well, you see, that doesn’t matter, | 没关系的 |
[17:10] | because she likes you. | 因为她喜欢你 |
[17:12] | And if you start to panic, just tell her… | 如果你慌了 就告诉她… |
[17:19] | Greetings. | 你好 |
[17:20] | I’ll leave you to it. | 你们慢慢聊 |
[17:23] | Louisa, you’re a 10. | 路易莎 你完美无瑕 |
[17:25] | If you’re up for it, I know a great place for a steak. | 如果你乐意 我知道有家餐厅的牛排很棒 |
[17:29] | If you’re a vegetarian, there’s a salad bar. | 如果你吃素 他们家有沙拉台 |
[17:32] | Ranch dressing as thick as wet concrete. | 牧场沙拉酱像混凝土一样粘稠 |
[17:36] | So be mine, you gorgeous dame. | 做我的女人吧 美丽的夫人 |
[17:38] | Glory be. | 荣幸之至 |
[17:42] | Sounds like someone I know. | 听上去像我认识的一个人 |
[17:44] | Oh, I might’ve given him a line or two, | 我可能教了他两句词 |
[17:46] | but I’m saving my best stuff for you. | 但最好听的都留给你了 |
[17:50] | I have a girlfriend! | 我有女朋友了 |
[17:54] | Ror? | 罗里 |
[17:55] | Hello? who’s there? | 你好 是谁 |
[17:57] | What did I tell you last week? | 我上周跟你说什么了 |
[17:59] | No sleep mask while Mom is talking. | 妈妈说话的时候不许带眼罩 |
[18:03] | Baby, I’m confused. | 宝贝 我糊涂了 |
[18:04] | Were you rooting for me and Mark to be together? | 你支持我和马克在一起吗 |
[18:06] | I mean, no, I set out to destroy your relationship, but… | 不是 我本来想把你们拆散的 但… |
[18:11] | …then I started having fun with you guys, | 后来我觉得和你们在一起很开心 |
[18:13] | and I secretly was hoping for it to work out. | 所以心里偷偷希望你们能成 |
[18:16] | You deserve to find love, Mom. | 你应该找到真爱 妈妈 |
[18:18] | I will. | 我会的 |
[18:19] | And hey, now that we have “Scenarios!”, | 另外 既然有了”情景问答” |
[18:21] | I might find somebody sooner. | 也许我会早点找到合适的人 |
[18:23] | But today, will you be my Valentine? | 但今天你愿意做我的小情人吗 |
[18:26] | I’d love to. | 我愿意 |
[18:27] | But we should play “Scenarios!” | 但我们应该玩玩”情景问答” |
[18:29] | just to make sure it’s right. | 来确保没错 |
[18:30] | Okay, Rory Denzel Banks, | 罗里·丹泽尔·班克斯 |
[18:31] | I’m not playing “Scenarios!” again today. | 我今天不会再玩”情景问答”了 |
[18:34] | Look, when I headed out tonight, | 今晚我出去的时候 |
[18:36] | I didn’t care who I made it with. | 我不在乎和谁做 |
[18:37] | I got in my car, and I drove to the house | 我上了车 开车去了 |
[18:39] | of the first man I could think of. | 我能想到的第一个男人的家里 |
[18:40] | His wife was home, so then I tried you. | 他妻子在家 所以我来找你 |
[18:43] | An honor. | 荣幸之至 |
[18:44] | But when I saw you help out that little rat, | 但当我看到你帮助那个小不点时 |
[18:47] | something shifted. | 我的想法变了 |
[18:48] | And then that business on the porch. | 又在门口发生那样的事 |
[18:50] | Doc, I was a puddle. | 医生 我之前太迷糊了 |
[18:52] | I wanna make love to you. | 我想和你做爱 |
[18:54] | Then It’s settled. | 没问题 |
[18:55] | – But not tonight. – Not tonight. | -但今晚不行 -今晚不行 |
[18:57] | I want to slow things down, make it special. | 我不想那么急 我们要与众不同 |
[19:01] | I want a romance with the simmering heat | 我想在恩塞纳达 |
[19:04] | of a four-day/three-night to Ensenada. | 来个四天三夜的浪漫之旅 |
[19:07] | So, are you willing to wait? | 你愿意等吗 |
[19:09] | For you? Always. | 为你吗 一直都会的 |
[19:11] | I mean, why do it tonight? | 为啥非得要今晚做呢 |
[19:12] | Valentine’s Day is for dopes, huh? | 傻子才过情人节呢 |
[19:16] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 我明天给你打电话 |
[19:20] | I leave in the A.M. for a six-month cruise | 我上午出发 进行为期六个月的 |
[19:21] | to the Panama Canal. | 巴拿马运河航行 |
[19:22] | Half off. You don’t say no to that. | 半价呢 这可不能拒绝 |
[19:24] | I would. | 我会的 |
[19:25] | Douglas, I can’t sleep. | 道格拉斯 我睡不着 |
[19:28] | Looks like you got your hands full. | 看来你很忙啊 |
[19:30] | I’m gonna go home and finish a hoagie I got in my fridge. | 我要回家把我冰箱里的特大号三明治吃了 |
[19:36] | Call me. | 打给我 |
[19:42] | God, you’re so little. | 天哪 你真小 |
[19:46] | I’m feeling something. | 我有种感觉 |
[19:48] | I think It’s… | 感觉是 |
[19:49] | jealousy? | 嫉妒 |
[19:51] | I… | 我 |
[19:52] | I like Graham. | 我喜欢格雷厄姆 |
[19:53] | Everybody likes Graham. | 大家都喜欢格雷厄姆 |
[19:55] | he’s a lovable sad sack. | 他多惹人疼啊 |
[19:58] | No. | 不 |
[19:59] | I think I like like Graham. | 我觉得我喜欢上格雷厄姆了 |
[20:02] | How are you kids so emotionally available? | 你们这些小屁孩怎么还有空谈恋爱啊 |
[20:04] | When I was seven, I had a job. | 我七岁时还得打工呢 |
[20:12] | Thanks for dropping me, you guys. | 谢谢你们送我 |
[20:13] | I really hope he’s still awake. | 我好希望他还醒着 |
[20:15] | Please say hello to Owen for us. | 请代我们向欧文问好 |
[20:16] | But time it in a way It’s not weird. | 但注意时机啊 |
[20:18] | Like before the sex or way, way after! | 比如做爱之前 或是做完很久以后再说 |
[20:21] | You feel me? | 懂我吗 |
[20:21] | – I got it. – Okay. | -我明白 -好 |
[20:23] | Thanks for tonight, guys. Really. | 谢谢你们今晚帮我 真的 |
[20:25] | This was… | 这 |
[20:26] | not normal. | 太不正常了 |
[20:30] | I guess now that you’ve seen me | 你们现在肯定觉得 |
[20:31] | as a loser delivery person, | 我是个送外卖的废物 |
[20:33] | you probably look at me differently. | 可能不会再像以前那样看我了 |
[20:34] | Yeah. I think that you’re pretty remarkable. | 我觉得你特别棒 |
[20:37] | Oh, my God, you’re such a dork. | 天啊 你真是傻得可爱 |
[20:39] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[20:40] | Happy Palentine’s Day. | 兄弟节快乐 |
[20:41] | – Thank you! Good night! – Bye, pal! | -谢谢 晚安 -再见 兄弟 |
[20:43] | Have fun! | 开心哦 |
[20:44] | We’ll make sure you get in safe! | 我们看着你进屋 |
[20:46] | Palentine’s Day isn’t officially over. | 兄弟节还没正式结束呢 |
[20:48] | Yeah, it is. It’s almost midnight. | 结束了啊 都快半夜了 |
[20:50] | – Not in Hawaii. – You’re taking me to Hawaii?! | -夏威夷不是哦 -你要带我去夏威夷 |
[20:52] | No, that’s… not logical. | 不是 这怎么可能 |
[20:54] | But there’s still time to do this right. | 但现在还有时间放纵 |
[20:57] | ♪To the beat of the rhythm of the night♪ | ♪夜晚嗨起来♪ |
[20:59] | ♪Dance until the morning light♪ | ♪嗨到翌日♪ |
[21:01] | ♪Forget about the worries on your mind♪ | ♪忘却烦恼♪ |
[21:04] | ♪You can leave them all behind♪ | ♪丢到脑后♪ |
[21:07] | ♪Oh, the rhythm of the night♪ | ♪夜晚嗨起来♪ |
[21:12] | Sorry, miss. | 抱歉 女士 |
[21:15] | – Pasta. – Sorry. | -意面 -抱歉 |