时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | And that’s why you should elect me | 所以你们应该选我 |
[00:04] | as your Second Grade President. | 担任二年级班长 |
[00:06] | Vote for some-bunny you can depend on. | 为可靠的小兔子投票吧 |
[00:12] | You know, that bunny-eared freak really grates me. | 我特别讨厌那个带兔耳朵的小东西 |
[00:15] | She’s been president every year since kindergarten. | 她从幼儿园开始每年都当班长 |
[00:16] | She’s lost touch with the people. | 她已经脱离群众了 |
[00:18] | It’s ridiculous — this whole election. | 这种选举太荒唐了 |
[00:20] | Back in my day, it was | 我小时候都是 |
[00:21] | “Heads down, hands up. Timmy wins. | “低头 举手 蒂米赢了 |
[00:23] | Uhp. There’s the nuke siren. Duck and cover.” | 核武器警报响了 趴下找掩护” |
[00:25] | Okay, shut up, shut up. It’s time. | 闭嘴 闭嘴 要开始了 |
[00:37] | What up, Hilltop? | 山顶小学的各位好啊 |
[00:38] | I’m Rory Banks, here to announce | 我是罗里·班克斯 |
[00:39] | my bid for Class President! | 前来竞选班长 |
[00:44] | I will not rest until we eliminate math. | 我会不遗余力地争取废除数学课 |
[00:47] | I’ve said it before — we all have calculators! | 我说了 大家都有计算器啊 |
[00:53] | I don’t envy you. | 我才不嫉妒你呢 |
[00:55] | Elections are a total time suck for parents. | 选举就是在浪费父母的时间 |
[00:58] | It’s canvassing, cold-calling — | 又要拉票 又要做无准备访问… |
[01:00] | all while the kids in China are learning engineering | 与此同时中国的小孩正在学习工程 |
[01:03] | and preparing to destroy us. | 准备摧毁美国 |
[01:05] | Anyway, have fun. | 祝你玩得愉快 |
[01:06] | Now, if any of you would like to donate any of your lunch money | 如果你们有人愿意捐出午餐钱 |
[01:09] | or help pad out my circle of “Yes men,” | 或者加入我的后援团 |
[01:12] | please speak to one of my running mates. | 请联系我的两位竞选伙伴 |
[01:14] | Who wants a T-shirt? | 谁想要T恤 |
[01:18] | See that? Those ladies are your ladies. | 看到了吗 那两位是你家的 |
[01:21] | Welcome to the ticket, fool. | 欢迎加入候选人队伍 白痴 |
[01:29] | Do you have any red wine that’s even redder? | 你这儿有没有再红一点的红酒 |
[01:32] | Like, more the color of the blood of The Sacred Ox? | 更接近圣牛之血的颜色 |
[01:35] | Okay, what’s happening here? Is this a cult thing? | 怎么回事 你加入邪教了吗 |
[01:37] | If it’s a moon cult, I’m in. I love moon stuff. | 如果是月亮崇拜就算我一个 我喜欢月亮 |
[01:39] | No, it’s just “Joust” Night, baby! | 不 是《比武》之夜 宝贝 |
[01:42] | That fantasy show with the knights and dragons? | 是那个有骑士和龙的魔幻剧 |
[01:44] | – They are not dragons. – They’re not dragons. | -那不是龙 -那不是龙 |
[01:47] | They’re stegasuses. | 是飞剑龙 |
[01:48] | They’re like a pegasus with armor, like a stegosaurus. | 像披着铠甲的飞马 或者剑龙 |
[01:51] | OK. I’m sorry I… called them that. | 抱歉 我不该那么称呼它们 |
[01:54] | Angie and I are binge-watching the first three seasons | 安吉和我刷完了前三季 |
[01:56] | before the new one drops next week. | 新一季下周回归 |
[01:57] | Yeah, we’ve developed a nightly ritual of watching, drinking, | 我们每晚的惯例就是看片 喝酒 |
[02:00] | and speaking in an unspecific pan-European dialect. | 用某种非特定的泛欧洲方言说话 |
[02:03] | It’s a smith’s barrel of fun! | 老有意思了 |
[02:05] | Are you guys sure watching a show this hard is healthy? | 这么硬核的看剧方式真的健康吗 |
[02:07] | Because you remember what happened | 因为你们还记得 |
[02:09] | when people saw the finale of “Lost.” | 《迷失》季终的时候发生了什么吧 |
[02:10] | I loved the “Lost” Finale. | 我喜欢《迷失》大结局 |
[02:11] | Well, it’s a lot healthier | 这比深陷于 |
[02:12] | than obsessing over my breakup with Owen. | 和欧文分手后的阴影要健康多了 |
[02:14] | Yeah, Angie and I are kind of nailing being single. | 安吉和我很享受单身生活 |
[02:17] | Bingeing is the best way not to deal | 为了忘掉我对特蕾西的浪漫攻势 |
[02:18] | with my grand gesture I made towards Tracy. | 刷剧是最好的方法了 |
[02:20] | It’s been so weird since I showed up at her house | 我跑到她家约她 结果见到她男朋友 |
[02:22] | to ask her out and met her boyfriend instead. | 然后我们的关系就一直怪怪的 |
[02:24] | Yeah. That was a big swing. | 心理落差太大了 |
[02:26] | Yeah, but there’s something between us. | 是啊 但我们之间有点什么 |
[02:27] | All of our conversations are charged with chemistry. | 每次我们的交谈都充满了化学反应 |
[02:31] | This toaster’s pretty slow. | 这台烤面包机好慢啊 |
[02:33] | Not as slow as the last one. | 没有上一台慢 |
[02:36] | Is that the end of that story, or…? | 这就没了吗 还是说… |
[02:38] | There’s no good way to convey chemistry | 通过对话传达暧昧 |
[02:40] | through conversation, okay? | 是最好不过的了 |
[02:41] | But trust me, our vibe is electric. | 相信我 我们真的很来电 |
[02:43] | Howdy. | 你们好啊 |
[02:44] | Miggy, what are you wearing? | 米基 你穿的这是什么 |
[02:46] | You look like you mugged a mannequin at a golf shop. | 你不会扒光了高尔夫商店的模特吧 |
[02:48] | When you’re dating Bobbi Babsen, Golf Pro to the Stars, | 和博比·巴布森这样的明星级高尔夫专家交往 |
[02:51] | there’s an image to keep up. | 必须贴近她的形象 |
[02:52] | So she’s been putting me in new threads. | 她开始帮我改变造型 |
[02:54] | Turns out being a kept man is kinda dope. | 原来当小白脸也挺安逸的 |
[02:57] | Well, we don’t need love. | 我们不需要爱情 |
[02:58] | We have the whole “Joust” Universe | 我们有整个《比武》宇宙 |
[02:59] | of the stegasus, the Guardians of Corynne Wood, | 那里有飞剑龙 有科瑞恩森林守护者 |
[03:02] | and The Grand Priestess of Lazarian’s Mount. | 还有拉扎瑞安山大祭司 |
[03:05] | I love that theme song. | 我特别喜欢那首主题歌 |
[03:07] | *Joust! Joust! Joust!* | *比武 比武 比武* |
[03:08] | – *Joust! Joust!* – Oh, I can do that! | -*比武 比武* -我也会 |
[03:09] | *Joust! Joust! Joust! Joust! Joust!* | *比武 比武 比武 比武 比武* |
[03:11] | *Joust! Joust! Joust! Joust!* | *比武 比武 比武 比武* |
[03:13] | *Joust! Joust! Joust!* | *比武 比武 比武* |
[03:17] | It’s not gonna work. | 没用的 |
[03:18] | All right, Rory, I got your glitter glue and scissors. | 罗里 我把亮片胶水和剪刀拿来了 |
[03:21] | Could not find a strobe light. | 没找到闪光灯 |
[03:22] | All of these buttons are pictures of me from the left side. | 所有徽章上印的都是我的左脸 |
[03:25] | So? | 所以呢 |
[03:25] | My left side is my bad side, Mother. Please fix this. | 我的左脸不上镜 妈妈 改一下吧 |
[03:28] | Okay, Douglas, you maybe want to step in here? | 道格拉斯 你能不能帮帮我 |
[03:30] | I made you two blond helpers. What more do you want? | 我给你生了两个金发帮手 你还想要什么 |
[03:33] | You gotta see this! | 你们一定要看这个 |
[03:37] | Rory Banks says he’s pro-recess. | 罗里·班克斯说他支持课间休息 |
[03:40] | But what was he doing on the sunniest day of the year? | 但全年最晴朗的这一天他在干什么 |
[03:44] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天 |
[03:45] | It’s hard to read with the glare! | 强光下没法看书啊 |
[03:47] | He says he wants to cut math. | 他说他要取消数学课 |
[03:50] | But then why choose a running mate who knows… | 那他选择的竞选伙伴为什么精通… |
[03:53] | algebra? | 代数 |
[03:54] | You two swore that there was | 你俩发过誓外面 |
[03:55] | no compromising footage of you floating around. | 没有诋毁你们形象的视频录像 |
[03:58] | A vote for Rory is a vote against fun. | 投票给罗里就是杜绝快乐 |
[04:01] | I’m Bunny Ears, and I approve this message. | 我是兔耳朵 我首肯这条信息 |
[04:04] | Losers?! M-My kids are not losers! | 废柴 我的孩子才不是废柴 |
[04:07] | Who the hell does that child think she is? | 那小东西以为自己是谁 |
[04:09] | And why the hell do we have buttons | 为什么我们的徽章 |
[04:11] | with a picture of Rory from his bad side? | 印的是罗里不上镜的一边 |
[04:13] | I gave birth to that bad side, and I still hate it. | 这是我生的 至今还是很悔恨 |
[04:15] | All right, Emma, fetch me my expensive marker. | 艾玛 把我的豪华马克笔拿来 |
[04:18] | I’m tagging in! | 我要插手了 |
[04:20] | Let’s go! | 快点 |
[04:21] | – You look great. – Thank you. | -你真帅 -谢谢 |
[04:23] | Thank you for throwing out that hideous bomber jacket. | 谢谢你扔掉那些丑陋的飞行员夹克 |
[04:26] | Oh, you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[04:27] | Hey, does Miggy’s new relationship seem odd to you? | 你不觉得米基的新恋情有点奇怪吗 |
[04:30] | I dunno. | 说不好 |
[04:31] | Louisa made me carry a pocket watch. | 路易莎老是让我带怀表 |
[04:33] | And where’s the braided belt I got you? | 我给你的编织皮带呢 |
[04:37] | I-I-I got bored and unbraided it. | 我穿腻了就摘了 |
[04:40] | I’m sorry, Bobbi. | 抱歉 博比 |
[04:41] | I wanted to see what would happen. | 我想看看摘了怎么样 |
[04:43] | It’s what you think. | 人之常情嘛 |
[04:47] | – I’ll be right back. – Oh, okay. | -我马上回来 -好的 |
[04:49] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[04:50] | Miggy, let’s dish. | 米基 我们谈谈 |
[04:52] | Is this new relationship making you miserable? | 新恋情让你感到痛苦吗 |
[04:54] | You kidding? It’s amazing! | 你逗我吗 简直棒极了 |
[04:56] | Bobbi takes me to dinner every night at the club, | 博比每晚都带我去俱乐部吃晚饭 |
[04:58] | she buys me all new stuff, | 给我买新东西 |
[05:00] | and all I have to do is be a completely different person. | 而我只要变个样子就行了 |
[05:03] | Love is about changing yourself | 爱情的精髓就是改变自己 |
[05:05] | to be whatever the other person wants. | 成为对方想要的样子 |
[05:07] | True story. | 没错 |
[05:08] | I don’t think that’s true. | 我觉得不是 |
[05:09] | Actually, I am nervous about the Whistling Pines Clam Bake. | 其实哨松烤蛤蜊活动很让我很紧张 |
[05:13] | I don’t know what they do at clam bakes! | 我不知道烤蛤蜊时该干什么 |
[05:15] | And if I mess this up in front of her celebrity clients, | 如果我在她的明星客户面前出丑 |
[05:17] | she’s gonna dump me for sure. | 她肯定会甩了我 |
[05:19] | It’s gonna be hard going back to that DFBL. | 重回冻饼活可太难受了 |
[05:23] | Dat Frozen Burrito Life. | 冷冻玉米煎饼生活 |
[05:25] | Well, you’re in luck. | 那你走运了 |
[05:26] | I know everything about clam bakes. | 我知道怎么烤蛤蜊 |
[05:28] | My American Girl doll, Tinsley, summers in Nantucket. | 我的美国女孩娃娃汀丝莉 夏天都在楠塔基特 |
[05:32] | Yeah! | 嗯 |
[05:32] | One question. | 有个问题 |
[05:34] | What’s clams? | 蛤蜊是什么 |
[05:35] | Ignore him. | 别理他 |
[05:37] | *Joust! Joust!* | *比武 比武* |
[05:39] | Damn. That was a good episode. | 老天 这集真好看 |
[05:41] | Yeah, I just stress-ate that whole pizza. | 我因为压力大 吃了一整张披萨 |
[05:45] | *Joust! Joust, Joust, Joust!* | *比武 比武 比武 比武* |
[05:50] | Tracy Freeze?! | 特蕾西·弗里兹 |
[05:51] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[05:52] | Did I leave the green screen down? | 我忘记把绿屏收上去了吗 |
[05:54] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[05:55] | Okay, this might be insane, I know, | 也许这很疯狂 我知道 |
[05:57] | but I broke up with Travis — finally. | 但我和崔维斯终于分手了 |
[06:00] | And I found myself driving here without a plan. | 然后我发现自己下意识就开过来了 |
[06:02] | And then I sat in my car rehearsing | 然后我坐在车里十分钟 |
[06:03] | what I was gonna say to you for 10 minutes, | 排练自己想对你说的话 |
[06:04] | and now I’m here, and — | 而现在我站在这 |
[06:06] | I forgot everything I was gonna say. | 完全忘了自己要说什么 |
[06:08] | So, to sum up… | 总结一下 |
[06:10] | you wanna get a drink… | 你想不想和我 |
[06:12] | with me? | 喝一杯 |
[06:14] | I — Well, I — | 我 这个 我 |
[06:20] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 你们怎么这么看着我 |
[06:22] | Do I have sauce on my face? | 我脸上有酱吗 |
[06:23] | I didn’t realize I was interrupting something. | 打扰了 |
[06:25] | No! | 不 |
[06:26] | You’re not — really. I am no one. | 没有 真的 我跟他没关系 |
[06:28] | Yeah, she’s no one. | 没错 没关系 |
[06:29] | This was nuts, and I know that. | 我知道这太疯狂了 |
[06:31] | So…I’ll talk to you tomorrow. | 那我们明天见 |
[06:33] | Um, I’ll see you tomorrow at the toaster. | 明天在面包机旁见 |
[06:35] | Toaster. | 面包机 |
[06:38] | Oh, my God! What just happened? | 我的天 发生了什么 |
[06:41] | I think your boss just broke up with her boyfriend | 我觉得你老板和她的男友刚分手 |
[06:43] | and immediately drove here to ask you out. | 然后立马开车过来约你出去 |
[06:44] | That’s so awesome! How did I do? | 太酷了 我表现如何 |
[06:46] | Bad! You straight-up rejected her. | 糟透了 你直接拒绝了她 |
[06:48] | Why did I do that? I’m such an idiot! | 我怎么这样 真是太蠢了 |
[06:50] | Oh, God, you got to go and catch her! | 天哪 你去追她啊 |
[06:53] | Oh, and she’s s-still out in her car! | 她还在车里 |
[06:55] | But what about “Joust”? | 但《比武》怎么办 |
[06:56] | We were just gonna watch episode 8. | 我们还要一起看第八集啊 |
[06:58] | Dude, we can pick it up tomorrow. Go! Now! | 明天再看 赶紧去 |
[07:00] | Okay. I’m gonna go. | 好的 我去了 |
[07:01] | Don’t steal anything. | 别偷东西 |
[07:04] | But seriously, don’t steal anything. | 说真的 别偷东西 |
[07:15] | Not bad for someone who’s had two glasses of scotch. | 对于喝了两杯的人来说画得不错啊 |
[07:17] | It’s four. | 是四杯 |
[07:19] | And actually, this would be much better if I could use my charcoals. | 其实我要是用炭笔能画得更好 |
[07:23] | – Charcoals? – That’s right. | -炭笔 -没错 |
[07:24] | Oh, you fancy. | 挺讲究啊 |
[07:26] | I’m impressed, by the way. | 对了 你让我刮目相看啊 |
[07:28] | You are? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[07:30] | I don’t know — it’s late, you’re here, | 说不好 这么晚了你还在这 |
[07:32] | killing yourself over a poster for our kids… | 费这劲给我们孩子画海报 |
[07:34] | – Yes. – …and you could be at the club. | -是 -你可以去俱乐部的 |
[07:36] | Oh, you know, I could be. | 是的 |
[07:37] | And it happens to be surf ‘n’ turf night. | 今晚还供应海陆大餐呢 |
[07:39] | Tonight? | 今晚吗 |
[07:40] | You heard me. | 可不是嘛 |
[07:41] | And I haven’t missed one of those since the late ’90s. | 我自从90年代末就没缺席过 |
[07:44] | They have a plaque for me above the lobster tank. | 他们龙虾池上还给我立了块匾 |
[07:47] | Well, then you should go. I mean- | 那你还是去吧 |
[07:49] | – No. I don’t want to go. – You should go, Douglas. I- | -我不想去 -去吧 道格拉斯 |
[07:52] | I’m taking a week off shellfish. | 我这礼拜不吃贝类 |
[07:53] | We can do this later. | 以后再说嘛 |
[07:55] | I don’t want to go. I want to be with you. | 我不想走 我想跟你待在一起 |
[08:00] | Yep. | 没错 |
[08:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[08:10] | It’s Rory. | 是罗里 |
[08:10] | He said Bunny Ears dropped out of the election. | 他说兔耳朵退选了 |
[08:12] | – No. – Yes! | -不会吧 -真的 |
[08:14] | That means he’s running uncontested, | 就是说他没对手了 |
[08:16] | so he’s automatically gonna win. | 不战而胜了 |
[08:18] | My son is a young black president. | 我儿子成为黑人班长[总统]了 |
[08:21] | – I made an Obama! – Amazing! | -我生了个小奥巴马 -太棒了 |
[08:23] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[08:23] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[08:36] | What just happened? | 刚才怎么回事 |
[08:37] | Unclear. | 不清楚 |
[08:38] | So, I’m gonna go, ’cause it’s…late. | 那我走了 毕竟太晚了 |
[08:40] | – Yes. So late. – Great. | -太晚了 -嗯 |
[08:42] | – Okay. – Awesome. | -好 -好哒 |
[08:43] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[08:46] | I’ll finish the posters. | 我会把海报画完的 |
[08:47] | Yeah. | 好嘞 |
[08:54] | Last night was so fun. | 昨晚好开心 |
[08:56] | It was so fun. We were at that bar for like three hours. | 太开心了 我们在酒吧待了有三个小时吧 |
[08:59] | Four, if you count the hour we made out in the parking lot. | 如果算上在停车场卿卿我我的话就是四小时 |
[09:04] | Can someone give me a ride home? | 有谁能载我回家吗 |
[09:06] | I left my car at an Arby’s, Lord knows which one. | 我把车停在阿比快餐了 不知道是哪家 |
[09:08] | Guy. Not now. | 盖伊 现在不是时候 |
[09:10] | Fantastic. | 好极了 |
[09:15] | What if we… hang out again tonight? | 我们今晚要不再约一下 |
[09:17] | Is-Is that crazy? | 会不会太过了 |
[09:19] | Yeah, I’m down. | 好啊 |
[09:20] | I have plans with Angie. | 我跟安吉有约了 |
[09:21] | But you know what? Let me give her a call. | 不过没关系 我给她打个电话 |
[09:23] | One second. | 稍等 |
[09:28] | Well, hello! | 喂 |
[09:30] | Hey, Angie phalange. | 大安吉 |
[09:32] | It’s your boy Will Cooper. | 我是威尔·小库珀 |
[09:33] | Things are going so well with Tracy, | 我跟特蕾西进展非常顺利 |
[09:35] | so I think we’re gonna go out again tonight, | 我们今晚还要约会 |
[09:37] | which means I’ll be late for “Joust.” | 那我就看不了《比武》了 |
[09:40] | Three nights in a row, huh? | 连着三晚 |
[09:42] | Is anyone even doing the news over at KZOP anymore? | KZOP还有没有人做新闻了 |
[09:45] | Or is it all just toast and make-outs? | 你们只会烤面包和卿卿我我吗 |
[09:46] | Are you annoyed? | 你不高兴了吗 |
[09:47] | No, not at all. I just… | 完全没有 我只是 |
[09:49] | want to know what my night looks like, that’s all. | 在想今晚该怎么过 仅此而已 |
[09:51] | Plus, we have to stay on schedule for the premiere, remember? | 而且我们还得准时看首播 记得吗 |
[09:53] | Will. | 威尔 |
[09:55] | Your toast is ready. | 你的面包好了 |
[09:58] | I’ll be there by 10:00. | 我十点前回来 |
[09:59] | Bye. | 拜 |
[10:01] | Well, Will’s having his toast made by some broad at work. | 威尔去吃他女同事烤的面包了 |
[10:04] | So that’s great. Happy for him. | 好得很啊 真替他开心 |
[10:05] | I kissed Douglas. | 我亲了道格拉斯 |
[10:07] | – Fogerty? – Yes. | -福格蒂吗 -没错 |
[10:08] | – Douglas Fogerty? – Yes. | -道格拉斯·福格蒂 -没错 |
[10:10] | – Douglas Fogerty? – Yep. | -道格拉斯·福格蒂吗 -是 |
[10:11] | No! | 不 |
[10:12] | – Were you drunk? – I wish. | -你喝多了吗 -是倒好了 |
[10:14] | That would explain it. It just- | 那就能说得通了 就这么 |
[10:15] | It happened, like Chris Harrison said it would. | 发生了 就跟克里斯·哈里森说的一样 |
[10:17] | Did you like it? | 你享受吗 |
[10:19] | I mean, Douglas stands for everything that I hate. | 道格拉斯哪里我都不喜欢 |
[10:21] | He calls dinner “Supper.” | 他管晚餐叫晚饭 |
[10:23] | But…I mean, I didn’t not like it. | 不过 我也没有不享受 |
[10:26] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[10:27] | You liked it! | 你很享受 |
[10:29] | Did he? | 他呢 |
[10:30] | Of course he did. You’re a total piece. | 他当然享受 你那么正点 |
[10:32] | – Thanks, girl. – So, what happened after? | -谢谢夸奖 -之后呢 |
[10:34] | Nothing. We haven’t talked — I mean, I haven’t even seen him. | 没了 我们连话 我还没见到他 |
[10:35] | And you weren’t drunk? | 你没喝多吗 |
[10:36] | Girl, you already asked me that! | 姐妹 你已经问过了 |
[10:38] | Am I drunk? What’s happening?! | 那是我喝多了吗 怎么回事啊 |
[10:39] | I gotta figure this out. | 我得去弄明白 |
[10:42] | Damn. | 我靠 |
[10:44] | Another crazy day at the picnic tables. | 又在餐桌前受惊了 |
[10:46] | In a past life, I died on a ship. | 前世我死于船难 |
[10:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:56] | Strong brine, smooth finish. | 盐水够味 爽滑吸溜 |
[10:58] | This is a delicious East Bay littleneck. | 这是上好的东湾小帘蛤 |
[11:01] | How am I doing? | 怎么样 |
[11:02] | You’ve become a real pro. | 太专业了 |
[11:03] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[11:05] | Ooh, gotta go meet my makeup guy. | 我得去见我的化妆师了 |
[11:08] | Your makeup guy? | 化妆师 |
[11:09] | Bobbi wants me to cover up my tattoos. | 博比叫我盖住我的文身 |
[11:11] | The clam bake’s on the beach, so I’ll have my shirt off, | 我们在海滩烤蛤蜊 我得脱掉上衣 |
[11:13] | and she says my tattoos don’t go with clams. | 但她说我的文身和蛤蜊不搭 |
[11:16] | Miggy, do you hear yourself? | 米基 你听听你都说了什么 |
[11:18] | She’s treating you like a Barbie doll. | 你就像她的芭比娃娃一样 |
[11:19] | I’m not a doll. I’m a boyfriend. | 我才不是娃娃 我是她男朋友 |
[11:21] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[11:22] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[11:23] | W-Well, maybe I’ve been so busy taking care of Jack, | 可能我一直在照顾杰克 |
[11:26] | I like having someone take care of me. | 需要有个人来照顾我 |
[11:28] | Well, I can’t stand by and watch you erase your Miggy-ness. | 我不能眼睁睁地看着你变一个人 |
[11:31] | S-Sophie — | 苏菲 |
[11:33] | Eh, sounds like a pretty sweet setup. | 听起来不错啊 |
[11:35] | I say just go limp | 要我说 |
[11:37] | and enjoy the easy river, muchacho. | 就放开了玩吧 小伙子 |
[11:42] | Sorry I am late. | 不好意思我迟到了 |
[11:43] | The restaurant was packed, | 饭店好多人 |
[11:45] | and then Guy McCormick crashed our dinner, | 然后我们被盖伊·麦考米克撞见了 |
[11:47] | and long story short, we had to call his sponsor. | 长话短说 我们只能打给他的保证人 |
[11:49] | I just lost track of time, | 我就没注意时间 |
[11:50] | but I’m here now… | 但我现在回来了 |
[11:52] | ready to watch episode 8, | 准备看第八集 |
[11:54] | “The Winds of Bloodfire.” | 《血火之风》 |
[11:55] | *Joust! Joust! Joust! Joust* | *比武 比武 比武 比武* |
[11:57] | I already watched it. | 我看过了 |
[11:59] | You watched it? Without me? | 你不等我就看完了 |
[12:02] | Well, yeah. I mean, you said you were gonna be here hours ago, | 是啊 你说你几小时前就会回来 |
[12:04] | and then you weren’t, so…I watched it. | 可你没有 所以我就看了 |
[12:08] | Okay. You seem upset. | 你看起来有点生气 |
[12:10] | Au contraire! | 恰恰相反 |
[12:11] | I am thrilled that everyone is finding love. | 我很开心所有人都找到了另一半 |
[12:13] | Over the moon! | 太高兴了 |
[12:14] | “Everyone”? | 所有人 |
[12:15] | You and Tracy, Miggy, Poppy — | 你和特蕾西 米基 波比 |
[12:17] | Who’s Poppy into? | 波比和谁 |
[12:18] | No one! | 没谁 |
[12:19] | And if you knew, it would blow your mind! | 你要是知道了 肯定得炸 |
[12:21] | Okay, so now you’re punishing me by withholding gossip? | 所以你为了惩罚我就不跟我分享八卦 |
[12:24] | You know what? You’re the one who watched the episode without me. | 是你先背着我看了第八集 |
[12:26] | You’re the betrayer. | 你才是叛徒 |
[12:27] | You are the half-hand of Tirélea. | 你才是那个半手的特瑞利亚 |
[12:32] | I think we should “Joust” separately. | 我觉得我们应该分开看《比武》 |
[12:34] | – You don’t mean that. – I can’t depend on you. | -你不是认真的 -我不能依赖你 |
[12:36] | You are not committed to the Tournament! | 你还没准备好刷剧 |
[12:38] | Yes, I am! | 我准备好了 |
[12:39] | You’re just mad ’cause I’m finally the one canceling plans. | 你只是生气终于轮到我放鸽子了 |
[12:42] | When you were with Owen, you would cancel on me all the time. | 你和欧文谈恋爱的时候 一直是你放鸽子 |
[12:45] | You even texted me once, “Sorry. Got a ticket to Bone Town”! | 你还给我发过”抱歉 我要去打炮了” |
[12:48] | Okay, it was a round trip to Doinks-ville, | 那是去当克斯小镇的往返旅行 |
[12:51] | and it would’ve been rude to refuse it! | 拒绝人家多不合适啊 |
[12:52] | Meanwhile, I’m at home, single, | 那时我一个人在家 |
[12:54] | binge-watching “Planet Earth” On my own, | 刷完了《行星地球》 |
[12:56] | and I got by fine. | 我也挺好啊 |
[12:57] | Well, I guess we’re good on our own. | 我们还是各回各家吧 |
[12:58] | I’ll just log out of your Netflix account. | 我这就退了你的网飞账户 |
[13:01] | – Good! – Great! | -很好 -非常好 |
[13:03] | – Wonderful! – Awesome! | -完美 -棒极了 |
[13:04] | Do it! | 退啊 |
[13:05] | I’m doing it! | 这就退 |
[13:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:07] | Uh, I guess… I’ll be going, then. | 那我也该走了 |
[13:11] | Actually, can you log back in really quick? | 你可以再登录一下吗 |
[13:14] | That was a crazy move. | 我太冲动了 |
[13:14] | I don’t want to pay for my own account. | 我不想自己付钱 |
[13:20] | Poppy. | 波比 |
[13:26] | So, about last night — | 昨晚 |
[13:27] | the…kiss. | 那个吻 |
[13:29] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[13:30] | Yes, the kiss. I-I was there. | 那个吻 我也在场 |
[13:32] | Right. | 嗯 |
[13:33] | Should we…talk about it, or…? | 我们谈谈吗 还是 |
[13:35] | Sure. Yeah. | 好啊 |
[13:37] | Talk. | 谈吧 |
[13:38] | H-Hey, you know what? | 那啥 |
[13:39] | Tony is, uh, making me supper, and, uh… | 托尼 在给我做晚饭 |
[13:42] | …would you care to join, or…? | 一起吗 还是 |
[13:43] | Uh, join you? For dinner? | 和你一起吃晚饭 |
[13:46] | Like — Like a date? | 像约会那样 |
[13:48] | Well, it doesn’t have to be a date. | 也不一定 |
[13:49] | Or it — it could be, I guess. | 也可以是吧 |
[13:52] | We could toast to Rory winning. | 我们可以为罗里的胜利举杯 |
[13:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:56] | Was that crazy or what? | 太扯了吧 |
[13:58] | I mean, Bunny Ears just dropped out of the race. | 兔耳朵就这么退赛了 |
[14:00] | That was an act of God. | 真是天意啊 |
[14:04] | Why do you have a weird look? | 你为什么表情怪怪的 |
[14:05] | – What.. – Did you do something? | -什么 -你是不是动了手脚 |
[14:07] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[14:08] | The point is, the rabbit is out of the race. | 关键是兔子退出了比赛 |
[14:10] | What did you do, Douglas? | 你做了什么 道格拉斯 |
[14:12] | I merely encouraged her to step aside. | 我只是鼓励她别竞选了 |
[14:15] | Look, Poppy, everyone has their price, | 波比 有钱能使鬼推磨 |
[14:17] | and her price was a $600 scooter. | 她只要一辆六百块的踏板摩托 |
[14:19] | I talked her down from a Jet Ski. | 她本来想要水上摩托的 |
[14:21] | You rigged a child’s election? | 你居然操纵孩子的选举 |
[14:23] | What is wrong with you?! | 你有病吗 |
[14:25] | And what the hell kind of bougie-ass scooter costs $600?! | 什么狗屁踏板摩托要花六百 |
[14:28] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[14:30] | To fix this. | 去解决问题 |
[14:31] | To put Bunny Ears back on the ballot! | 我要让兔耳朵继续竞选 |
[14:33] | What, you don’t want Rory to win? | 你不想让罗里赢吗 |
[14:34] | Not like this. | 不能这样赢 |
[14:36] | I can’t believe I let you kiss me. | 我居然让你吻了我 |
[14:38] | I — E-E-Excuse me. | 我 不好意思 |
[14:39] | You kissed me. | 是你亲了我 |
[14:40] | Oh, no, no, no. No! | 不 不 不 |
[14:43] | You kissed me. You leaned down. | 是你亲了我 你先低的头 |
[14:45] | You leaned up. | 是你先抬的头 |
[14:46] | – What?! No! You leaned down! – Yeah. You leaned up. | -不 是你先低的 -你先抬的头 |
[14:48] | – Down! Down! – Up. | -低头 -抬头 |
[14:49] | – Down! – Up!! | -低头 -抬头 |
[14:50] | You leaned — Doesn’t matter, | 是你低 算了 |
[14:51] | ’cause it’s never gonna happen again. | 反正这种事再也不会发生了 |
[14:53] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[14:56] | Down! | 低头 |
[14:58] | Up. | 抬头 |
[15:01] | Amazing work! | 太棒了 |
[15:04] | Really brings out your nipples. | 这样就凸显了你的乳头 |
[15:05] | They’re great, by the way — perfectly symmetrical. | 而且非常棒 完美对称 |
[15:08] | Well, you could see them before, but thanks. | 你可以看看化妆前的 不过谢了 |
[15:10] | You are just too good to be true. | 你真是太棒了 |
[15:12] | I can’t believe I met | 不敢相信我面前的男人 |
[15:14] | a perfectly nippled man who loves clams | 乳头那么完美 还喜欢蛤蜊 |
[15:17] | and spends all of his free time watching me golf. | 而且只要有空就来看我打高尔夫 |
[15:21] | – We should have these tattoos removed permanently. – What? | -我们把文身彻底洗掉吧 -啥 |
[15:24] | I have an in with a top plastic surgeon. | 我认识一个顶级的整形医生 |
[15:27] | I fixed his slice, | 我修正了他的曲线球 |
[15:28] | he lowered my hairline 2 inches. | 他把我的发际线前移了两英寸 |
[15:30] | Get your shirt. Let’s go. | 穿上衣服 我们走 |
[15:36] | Bobbi, I — | 博比 我 |
[15:38] | I don’t want to get rid of my tattoos. | 我不想把文身洗掉 |
[15:40] | They’re who I am. | 它是我的象征 |
[15:41] | Well, so was my widow’s peak, but I looked like Nosferatu. | 我的美人尖也是 但我看起来像恐怖片女主 |
[15:44] | That’s cool. And you should be whoever you want. | 没关系啊 你的生活你做主 |
[15:47] | But so should I. | 我也一样 |
[15:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:52] | Stop that! | 住手 |
[15:53] | Miggy! | 米基 |
[15:55] | I’m not a guy who belongs at a clam bake. | 我不适合烤蛤蜊 |
[15:57] | And, Bobbi, this is gonna sting, but… | 博比 这可能很伤人 但是 |
[15:59] | I don’t enjoy watching you golf. | 我一点儿也不喜欢看你打高尔夫 |
[16:01] | So, then, what do you enjoy? | 那你喜欢干什么 |
[16:04] | I-I enjoy staying up all night looking at pictures of sneakers. | 我喜欢熬夜看运动鞋的图 |
[16:07] | I enjoy every odd-numbered installment | 我喜欢看《速度与激情》的 |
[16:09] | of the “Fast and the Furious” Franchise. | 奇数电影 |
[16:11] | #JusticeForHan. | #为韩哥伸张正义 |
[16:12] | Who’s Han? | 韩哥是谁 |
[16:13] | I enjoy starting sentences with “Yo.” | 我喜欢说话前说”哟” |
[16:15] | I enjoy ending sentences with “Yo.” | 结束后再说个”哟” |
[16:18] | I enjoy quality time with my son. | 我喜欢和儿子一起享受美好时光 |
[16:22] | And I enjoy orange slices… yo. | 还喜欢橙子片 哟 |
[16:27] | That took a lot of courage. | 这需要很大的勇气 |
[16:29] | I appreciate your honesty. | 我欣赏你的诚实 |
[16:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:33] | And sorry I didn’t say this sooner. | 很抱歉我之前一直没说出口 |
[16:36] | I guess I was scared that you wouldn’t like me | 可能是我怕你看到真实的我 |
[16:38] | if I was just myself. | 就不喜欢我了 |
[16:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:42] | Your instincts were right. | 你的直觉很准确 |
[16:44] | – Wait. What? – Sorry. | -等等 什么 -抱歉 |
[16:45] | I have no interest in the man you just described. | 我对你刚刚描述的男人毫无兴趣 |
[16:49] | Be well. | 保重 |
[16:50] | Delete the photos I sent you. | 记得把我发你的照片删掉 |
[16:52] | – All of them? – Yeah. | -全都删吗 -没错 |
[16:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:54] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[16:55] | Dang. | 靠 |
[16:58] | And as you make your way to the polls, | 还有五分钟 |
[17:00] | which open in five minutes, | 投票就开始了 |
[17:02] | remember, I’m all you’ve ever known. | 记住 我就是你们认识的那个我 |
[17:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:10] | Girls, I’m shiny. Blot me. | 姑娘们 我出油了 吸一下 |
[17:14] | I hope you’re happy, Mother. | 这下你开心了吧 老妈 |
[17:15] | Getting Bunny Ears back into the race — | 让兔耳朵重新参赛 |
[17:16] | Oh, Rory, don’t you want to win on your own? | 罗里 你难道不想靠本事取胜 |
[17:19] | Not because some kid got bribed with a scooter? | 而不是用踏板摩托去贿赂人家吗 |
[17:21] | A win is a win! | 只要能赢就行 |
[17:23] | Fogerty! Thank God. | 福格蒂 谢天谢地 |
[17:24] | Okay, I need a big idea. | 你得帮我想个妙招 |
[17:25] | I got five minutes to turn this crowd. | 我有五分钟来拉票 |
[17:27] | All right, look, all you got to do is — | 你只要做个 |
[17:29] | is speak from the heart. | 真诚的演讲 |
[17:30] | All right? Don’t sell them on promises. | 不要开空头支票 |
[17:32] | Sell them on yourself. | 展现自己就好 |
[17:33] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[17:34] | Talk about me? Of course. | 展现我自己 对啊 |
[17:36] | It was right in front of me the whole time. | 这么简单我怎么没想到 |
[17:37] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[17:40] | Am I losing my mind, | 是我疯了吗 |
[17:41] | or did you just give my kid some decent advice? | 你居然给我孩子一个不错的建议 |
[17:44] | Every now and then, it happens. | 时不时嘛 |
[17:47] | Look, uh, about Bunny Ears, | 贿赂兔耳朵 |
[17:49] | that was stupid. | 很愚蠢 |
[17:50] | I know how much the election meant to you, | 我知道这个选举对你意味着什么 |
[17:52] | and I… just wanted to help. | 我只是想帮你 |
[17:54] | Listen, I get it. | 我懂 |
[17:55] | And…accidents happen. | 意外是难免的 |
[17:59] | And I may have leaned down. | 可能是我先低头的 |
[18:02] | Really? | 是吗 |
[18:03] | Yeah, well, that’s how it’s always gone | 我脑补的时候 |
[18:05] | when I’ve… thought about it. | 一般就是那样的 |
[18:08] | Oh, so you’ve thought about kissing me? | 你脑补过亲我吗 |
[18:11] | Once or twice. | 一两次吧 |
[18:13] | You? | 你呢 |
[18:14] | Attention, Hilltop voters. | 请注意 山顶小学的选民们 |
[18:17] | A wise and very old man | 一位年长的智者 |
[18:20] | has told me to be honest about myself. | 告诉我要真诚一些 |
[18:22] | Here I go. | 那这样吧 |
[18:24] | I, Rory Banks, love things. | 我 罗里·班克斯 喜欢很多东西 |
[18:28] | My mom buys me things, and she can buy you things, too. | 我妈妈会给我买 她也可以给你们买 |
[18:32] | No. Let my mom buy you things. | 不 让我妈给你们买吧 |
[18:34] | Rory Banks! 2019! | 2019年就选罗里·班克斯 |
[18:37] | Out! | 结束 |
[18:46] | Okay, you’re definitely chipping in for this. | 你必须得赞助我 |
[18:56] | Okay, so, we’re just walking into each other’s houses now? | 我们就这么随便串门了吗 |
[18:58] | I have a very soft knock. You just didn’t hear it. | 我轻轻敲门了 你没听到 |
[19:02] | But I brought a peace offering. | 但是我带了和好的礼物 |
[19:05] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[19:06] | Giant turkey legs? | 巨型火鸡腿 |
[19:09] | Just like they eat at The Winner’s Feast. | 就像他们在《胜者晚宴》吃的那个 |
[19:11] | Where did you find these? | 你从哪找到的 |
[19:12] | At a, uh, Ren faire that was oh so far away. | 在一个离这很远的中古嘉年华上 |
[19:16] | But I wanted to show you how sorry I was. | 但我想让你知道我有多抱歉 |
[19:20] | You don’t need to be sorry. | 你不用道歉 |
[19:21] | You met a girl. You liked her. | 你遇见一个女生 喜欢上了她 |
[19:23] | It happens. | 难免的嘛 |
[19:25] | Also, these are really heavy. | 而且这些真的很重啊 |
[19:26] | No turkey should have legs this huge. | 火鸡不应该有这么大的腿 |
[19:28] | Yeah, those are full of hormones. | 是啊 都是激素 |
[19:30] | I would not eat a– | 我一个都不 |
[19:32] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[19:33] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[19:35] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[19:37] | I shouldn’t have raged out at you. | 我不该冲你发火的 |
[19:39] | I guess maybe I was a little jealous. | 我可能是有点嫉妒吧 |
[19:41] | Jealous? Interesting. | 嫉妒 有意思 |
[19:43] | You had a little taste and you wanted more. | 得寸进尺啊 |
[19:45] | Take it easy. I just got used to our hangs. That’s all. | 得了吧 我只是习惯跟你待着而已 |
[19:48] | But I’m excited for you. | 但我为你高兴 |
[19:51] | You deserve to be happy… | 你的幸福是应得的 |
[19:53] | ya big weirdo. | 大怪咖 |
[19:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:57] | So… | 所以 |
[19:59] | are you gonna tell me who Poppy’s dating? | 你能告诉我波比在和谁谈恋爱吗 |
[20:00] | Oh, it’s not happening anymore. They were friends. | 他们没谈了 他们之前是朋友 |
[20:02] | It’s… A little too complicated. | 有点复杂 |
[20:05] | Yeah, I get that. | 我明白 |
[20:08] | But seriously, who was it? | 但说真的 到底是谁 |
[20:09] | – Nope. Classified information, bro. – Please? Please? | -不行 这是机密信息 老兄 -拜托 |
[20:12] | But you know what? | 这样吧 |
[20:13] | If you make me some popcorn, maybe I’ll tell you. | 你要是给我炸个爆米花 或许我会告诉你 |
[20:16] | I’m on it. | 好的 |
[20:16] | – And wash my car. – Okay. | -再帮我洗个车 -好 |
[20:18] | And empty the dishwasher? | 再把洗碗机的碗筷都拿出来 |
[20:19] | Oh, I see. You’re never actually gonna tell me, are you? | 我明白了 你不打算告诉我是吗 |
[20:21] | Correct. But do make the popcorn, because… | 没错 但是爆米花还是要炸的 |
[20:26] | *Joust! Joust! Joust! Joust! Joust! Joust! Joust!* | *比武 比武 比武 比武 比武* |
[20:29] | *Joust! Joust! Joust! Joust! Joust!* | *比武 比武 比武 比武* |
[20:34] | Ooh, a pin! Hey, guys. | 有笔啊 你们好啊 |
[20:36] | Hi, Miggy! You look… comfortable. | 米基 你看起来很自在啊 |
[20:38] | I am! My armpits can’t stop smiling! | 是啊 我的腋窝都笑得停不下来了 |
[20:41] | How was the clam bake? | 蛤蜊烤得如何 |
[20:43] | Did they have sweet corn? | 有甜玉米吗 |
[20:44] | Oh, I didn’t go. | 我没去 |
[20:46] | Turns out Bobbi’s not a fan of the real me. | 博比对真实的我并不感兴趣 |
[20:48] | I’m sorry, Miggy. | 很抱歉 米基 |
[20:49] | Ah, don’t be. | 不用道歉 |
[20:50] | As much as I liked Bobbi taking care of me, | 虽然我喜欢博比照顾我 |
[20:52] | you guys do a better job than she ever could. | 但你们比她更棒 |
[20:56] | Attention! Attention, please.Thank you. | 注意 大家请注意 谢谢 |
[20:58] | I just received a phone call from President Bunny Ears. | 我刚从兔耳朵那里接到了电话 |
[21:01] | She has conceded. | 她退选了 |
[21:05] | Now, my first order of business | 我首项议程 |
[21:07] | is that there will be no more elections! | 就是宣布以后取消选举 |
[21:11] | Bow before me! | 向我鞠躬 |
[21:13] | You heard him! Bow! | 听见了没 鞠躬 |
[21:15] | Bow before your president! | 向班长鞠躬 |
[21:17] | Bow! | 鞠躬 |
[21:20] | Oh, we’ve done something terrible. | 我们干坏事了 |
[21:22] | Maybe I’ve been too supportive. | 可能是我太溺爱了 |