时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Here’s my new friends, Rory and Lachlan. | 这是我的新朋友 罗里和拉克兰 |
[00:02] | Rory’s going to let me blow his chanter later. | 罗里等会儿要让我吹他的风笛 |
[00:04] | Ye just need to learn tae finger it. | 只要学会指法就行了 |
[00:07] | I will remember everything. | 那些事我都会想起来的 |
[00:09] | I fancy you. | 我喜欢的是你 |
[00:10] | I wanna have sex with you. But I can’t do it from out here, can l? | 我想跟你做爱 但总不能在这儿做吧 |
[00:12] | Here I come, Cas. | 凯茜 我来了 |
[00:14] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[01:00] | Sid, can you get yourself down here | 希德 你能滚下来吗 |
[01:06] | Fuck! | 操 |
[01:09] | Fucking hell. | 见鬼 |
[01:12] | You’d better help me here or…! | 你赶快来帮我 否则… |
[01:13] | All right! | 就来 |
[01:15] | All right. | 来了 |
[01:24] | Oh, come on, work, you fucking thing! | 快来 你这个混蛋 |
[01:31] | Hit the video button. | 按视频聊天键 |
[01:34] | Sid! | 希德 |
[01:34] | We can talk. | 我们可以聊天 |
[01:39] | Come on, you ditzy moo | 拜托 笨丫头 |
[01:40] | It’s the big fucking red button marked “video”. | 就是那个大大的红按钮 写着”视频” |
[01:44] | Sid, I need your help! | 希德 快来帮我 |
[01:48] | – For Christ’s sake! – Sidney! | -真受不了 -希德尼 |
[01:50] | Big fucking red button! | 就是这个大大的红按钮 |
[01:55] | There you are! | 这就对了 |
[01:58] | Hey, sexy! | 小甜心 |
[02:00] | Oh, Jesus Christ! | 你死定了 |
[02:02] | Cass. | 凯茜 |
[02:05] | Cass? | 凯茜 |
[02:05] | What the fuck is a ratchet lock? | 到底什么是棘轮锁 |
[02:08] | Yes, you do, turn on your sodding speakers! Cass. | 你有的 打开麦克风 凯茜 |
[02:12] | Sid, what are you…?! | 希德 你在做… |
[02:13] | Is it not working? | 不好用吗 |
[02:16] | No. | 嗯 |
[02:18] | Sid. For Christ’s sake. | 希德 见鬼 |
[02:20] | You made me buy that frigging Dyson | 是你逼我买那个吸尘器 |
[02:22] | And I can’t make the pissing thing… | 我根本弄不好… |
[02:25] | Oh, that’s… | 那是… |
[02:30] | That’s… | 那是… |
[02:33] | – … my girlfriend. – Right. | -我女朋友 -是啊 |
[02:36] | So, she’s in Scotland and… | 她在苏格兰 而且… |
[02:40] | She doesn’t know I can see her. | 她不知道我能看见她 |
[02:42] | Right. | 这样啊 |
[02:44] | Because… | 因为… |
[02:46] | Oh, fuck, no! | 你妹 别啊 |
[02:50] | Fuck! | 操 |
[02:52] | Fuck! | 我靠 |
[02:54] | Fuck! | 我靠 |
[03:03] | – What do you think? – Sex on a stick, so you are. | -好看吗 -简直是人间尤物 |
[03:05] | Thanks, Lachlan. | 谢谢你 拉克兰 |
[03:06] | But the pink one ain’t bad either. Eh, no, Rory? | 这个粉红的也不赖 罗里 你说对不对 |
[03:10] | Aye. He’s a lucky, lucky gadge, this Sidney. | 对啊 希德尼可真是幸运 |
[03:13] | He’s lovely! I’m going to surprise him. | 他很可爱 我要给他一个惊喜 |
[03:16] | Look at this. | 看看这件 |
[03:22] | Help ma boab! Nice. | 上帝 太美了 |
[03:24] | Fucking A. | 棒极了 |
[03:25] | You think he’ll like it? | 他会喜欢吗 |
[03:26] | Jings, you’re almost turning me straight here! | 天啊 你都要把我掰直了 |
[03:29] | Love is in the air! Eh, no, Rory? | 空气都充满甜蜜 罗里 你说呢 |
[03:32] | I’m feelin’ it, man. I’m feelin’ it. | 我感受到了 伙计 感受到了 |
[03:39] | It’s one of those things, shit happens. | 人生总有不如意 |
[03:42] | I’m sorry. But is that the best you’ve got, Dad? | 老爸 你就这么安慰人啊 |
[03:44] | – You always get my best, son. – Because she’s… | -儿子 你最理解我了 -因为她… |
[03:48] | Well, she says she loves me, then she waltzes off to Elgin, | 她说她爱我 却跑去了埃尔金 |
[03:51] | Now she’s fucking the entire Scottish rugby team! | 现在跟一支苏格兰橄榄球队混上了 |
[03:54] | No, I don’t think. She’s only fucking one of them. | 没那么严重 她只混上了一个 |
[03:56] | Stop trying to console me. I’m inconsolable, OK? | 别安慰我了 我要伤心死了 |
[03:59] | OK, OK! It’s just… | 好好 这就是… |
[04:02] | It’s just women, you know? | 女人就是这样 |
[04:04] | Hang on, are we comparing women here? | 等等 你是在跟我作比较吗 |
[04:06] | I don’t know. | 我没那个意思 |
[04:07] | Because Mum left you | 妈妈离开你 |
[04:08] | because you’re a total, world championship cretin. | 是因为你是个彻头彻尾 举世无双的白痴 |
[04:11] | I’m not sure that that’s… | 我看不是… |
[04:12] | Mine’s done this because I’m a trusting gullible soft touch who’s | 而我是因为心软 轻信他人 |
[04:15] | far, far, far too fucking nice for his own good. | 结果人善被人欺 |
[04:18] | There’s no comparison, OK? | 根本不可同日而语 |
[04:21] | But you’ve worked it out then. | 不过你还是想通了 |
[04:23] | Didn’t you? | 不是吗 |
[04:25] | What is this thing?! | 这到底是什么啊 |
[04:31] | Attach the guide nozzle to the flange circulator? What the fuck?! | 把导嘴连在循环器凸缘上 什么乱七八糟 |
[04:35] | Shit, shit, shit, shit! | 去死吧 |
[04:38] | Dad… | 爸 |
[04:39] | Your mother’ll be here in a minute. We’ve gotta get this… | 你妈马上就到了 我们得赶快… |
[04:41] | We’ve gotta clear it up. And maybe… | 我们得收拾干净 也许… |
[04:43] | She’s not coming back because you tidied the house, Dad. | 就算你打扫干净她也不会回来 老爸 |
[04:46] | Yeah? Yeah? Oh, please. Something work. | 是吗 老天 显显灵吧 |
[04:51] | What time’s your Dad arriving? | 爷爷什么时候到 |
[04:52] | 12. | 12点 |
[04:53] | We can do it if we concentrate. | 我们专心点的话还来得及 |
[04:56] | I thought he hated you. | 他不是讨厌你吗 |
[04:58] | Who said my dad hates me? | 谁说你爷爷讨厌我了 |
[05:00] | Well, you did, didn’t you? | 你自己说的 不是吗 |
[05:02] | He’s not well. We’ve got a few issues. | 他身体不好 我们之间有点小矛盾罢了 |
[05:06] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[05:08] | We should have started earlier! | 我们应该早点开工的 |
[05:11] | We should have started earlier! | 我们就应该早点开工 |
[05:14] | Anwar. | 安瓦 |
[05:17] | How you doing, man? | 哥们 你还好吧 |
[05:19] | I’m not too good, as it goes, actually. | 事实上不太好 |
[05:21] | Right. | 好吧 |
[05:22] | I just thought I’d pop round, you know, wonder if you’re busy. | 我就是路过来看看你 看你忙不忙 |
[05:25] | In the bedroom department. | 你卧室忙不忙 |
[05:27] | Your bedroom, is it currently in use? | 你现在不用卧室吧 |
[05:29] | Actually my mum’s about to arrive. | 我妈正要过来 |
[05:31] | So she can pretend to still be married to my dad | 假装她没跟我爸离婚 |
[05:33] | when my grandad gets here. | 来蒙蔽我爷爷 |
[05:34] | But this won’t take long. | 我要不了多久的 |
[05:36] | What? | 干什么 |
[05:41] | This is Sketch. | 这是斯凯奇 |
[05:42] | Yeah, I know who she is. She stalked Maxxie, | 我认得 她跟踪马克西 |
[05:44] | she got our drama teacher wrongly fired for sexual abuse | 她诬陷戏剧老师性骚扰害他丢了工作 |
[05:47] | and she tried to poison Michelle. | 还试图给米歇尔下毒 |
[05:49] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:51] | Sketch! | 是斯凯奇 |
[05:53] | I’ve come to my senses. | 我已经知道错了 |
[05:56] | She’s sorry. | 她很抱歉 |
[05:57] | Boy, she’s sorry. | 真的 她相当抱歉了 |
[05:59] | Thing is, Sid, | 希德 是这样… |
[06:00] | sex hasn’t been invented yet round at my place. | 我生活的地方是无性区 |
[06:04] | It’s a little tricky, what with the 2,000 years of religious tradition. | 都是2000多年宗教传统闹的 |
[06:08] | So me and Sketch were wondering if we could… | 所以我和斯凯奇想 能不能… |
[06:12] | Come on. My whole family’s gonna be here in an hour. | 拜托 再过一小时我全家都要来了 |
[06:15] | – It won’t take long. – It never takes long. | -要不了多久 -向来如此 |
[06:18] | You don’t mind do you, Sidney? | 你不介意吧 希德尼 |
[06:19] | I do, actually, you know I… | 介意 事实上 我… |
[06:25] | Oh, whatever. | 随便吧 |
[06:39] | This is gut, ja? | 爽死了吧 |
[06:41] | Oh, yes, Manfred. It’s lovely, but I’ve got to go. | 是啊 曼弗雷德 真棒 但我得走了 |
[06:45] | Thanks for the lift. | 谢谢你送我 |
[06:46] | But you will hurry, | 你早点回来 |
[06:48] | and tonight we will have much more great sex, ja? | 晚上我们继续爽 |
[06:51] | Ja. | 好 |
[06:52] | I mean, yes, yes. | 好啊 太棒了 |
[06:58] | You are liking it like that, huh? | 你喜欢吧 |
[07:00] | Fuck! | 操 |
[07:01] | Fucking hell. | 好爽 |
[07:05] | I’ve got to go. I’ve really, really got to go. | 我真的得走了 |
[07:11] | Jesus wept. Does she have to do that? | 我的天 她有必要这样吗 |
[07:15] | I mean, what kind of a fucked-up relationship is it | 你说他们这算什么啊 |
[07:18] | where you have to jump each other every time you say goodbye? | 道个别还得大干一顿 |
[07:21] | A good one? | 热烈相恋 |
[07:26] | Jesus… | 天啊 |
[07:27] | Jesus, Je… Bollocks! | 天啊 真恶心 |
[07:53] | – Hi, Sid. – Hi, Mum. | -希德 -妈妈 |
[07:59] | – Mark. – Liz. | -马克 -利兹 |
[08:04] | You all right, Sid? | 你还好吧 孩子 |
[08:06] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[08:08] | You smell of something. | 你身上有味道 |
[08:12] | It’s just Opium. | 鸦片味罢了 |
[08:14] | You know, perfume. | 鸦片香水 |
[08:16] | You hate perfume. | 你不喜欢香水啊 |
[08:17] | Manfred likes it. | 曼弗雷德喜欢 |
[08:19] | I’m sure Manfred fucking loves it. | 曼弗雷德肯定爱死了 |
[08:22] | I’m sure Manfred loves rolling across the border into Belgium, | 他肯定还喜欢滚到比利时 |
[08:24] | rounding up the Jews and sending them onto a happy holiday in Poland, | 把犹太人打包送去波兰度假吧 |
[08:27] | But hey, that’s Blitzkrieg for you, | 闪电战不就这样吗 |
[08:30] | And Manfred’s gotta have his Opium-scented Lebensraum. Right? | 他得拥有自己的鸦片味生存空间[纳粹提出的概念] |
[08:33] | – He can’t help being German. – Who can? | -他是德国人 这他也没办法 -谁不是呢 |
[08:37] | Right, perhaps I should go home. | 或许我应该回家了 |
[08:39] | You should come home. | 这里才是你的家 |
[08:41] | This is gonna be so silly. | 这真是蠢透了 |
[08:44] | Why on earth did you tell your father that we were together again? | 你为什么要对你爸说我们又在一起了 |
[08:48] | After that night, you know, when you stayed… | 因为那晚 你留下来… |
[08:53] | But that was just… | 那只不过是… |
[08:55] | I mean, you stayed and we… I thought… | 但你终究留下了 而且我们…我以为… |
[08:57] | You… | 你… |
[08:59] | You stayed? | 你在这儿过夜了 |
[09:01] | It was just one time. | 只那一次罢了 |
[09:06] | You know how the old bastard loves you. | 你知道那老东西多喜欢你 |
[09:08] | I never got round to telling him you were just fucking with my head. | 我还没来得及告诉他你折腾我的事 |
[09:11] | Right, that’s it. I’m going. | 够了 我走了 |
[09:13] | – No! – No! | -别 -别走 |
[09:15] | Liz… | 利兹… |
[09:23] | … I can’t make the sodding Hoover work. | 我拼不好这个吸尘器 |
[09:29] | For Christ sakes. | 对你无语了 |
[09:42] | Sid, load the dishwasher. Have you any cigarettes? | 儿子 开动洗碗机 你有烟吗 |
[09:46] | Oh, yeah. | 有的 |
[09:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:19] | Oh, God. | 完蛋了 |
[10:21] | Godfather. The Godfather Part Two. | 《教父》 《教父2》 |
[10:27] | Apocalypse Now. | 《启示录》 |
[10:29] | The Conversation… | 《窃听大阴谋》 |
[10:31] | It’s not working. | 我不行了 |
[10:32] | You gotta get some staying power. | 你再坚持一下啊 |
[10:36] | Don’t you dare, boyo. I am far, far from satisfied. | 你敢射 我还没爽够呢 |
[10:39] | OK. Oh… shit. | 好吧 糟了 |
[10:42] | Oh, fucking hell. | 真见鬼 |
[10:52] | – Hello, Mrs Jenkins. – Hello, Anwar. | -你好 詹金斯太太 -好久不见 安瓦 |
[10:58] | This is Sketch. | 这是斯凯奇 |
[11:01] | Nice to meet you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[11:03] | Sid didn’t mention you were back. | 希德没说你已经回来了 |
[11:05] | Yes, I’m not staying. | 没事 我马上就走 |
[11:07] | Mum, you don’t need to… I can tidy my own… | 妈 你不用…我可以自己打扫房间 |
[11:11] | Oh… shit! | 晕 |
[11:14] | Just having a lovely chat with Anwar and his, um, new friend. | 我跟安瓦和他的新朋友谈得正欢呢 |
[11:18] | How’s your mum, Anwar? I must give her a ring some time. | 你妈妈最近好吗 我该问候她一下 |
[11:22] | Yeah, yeah, she’s fine, | 嗯 她很好 |
[11:24] | she’s fine. | 她很好 |
[11:26] | She’s fine, yeah, but, you know… | 她很好 但是 那个… |
[11:28] | Muslim. | 她是穆斯林 |
[11:30] | She’s been a bit busy Muslim… | 忙着做个虔诚的信徒呢 |
[11:36] | She doesn’t know I have sex. | 她不知道我有性行为 |
[11:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:41] | Anyway… | 好了 |
[11:47] | Make sure you come again soon, Anwar. | 再来啊 安瓦[赶快再射] |
[11:49] | Yeah, cheers. | 一定 |
[11:54] | Chance would be a fine thing. | 恐怕不会 |
[12:08] | Isn’t this nice? | 这多好啊 |
[12:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:12] | Nice. | 很好 |
[12:17] | How’s Cassie? | 凯茜还好吗 |
[12:19] | Still missing you, I bet. | 她肯定很想你 |
[12:21] | Actually, no. | 才不是呢 |
[12:23] | I don’t think she’s missing me at all. | 我看她根本不想我 |
[12:25] | Really? How’s that? | 是吗 这怎么说 |
[12:27] | Oh, the usual. Woman dumps him for no good reason | 老一套 女的莫名其妙地把男的甩了 |
[12:31] | without even explaining herself, | 连个解释都没有 |
[12:33] | Falls into bed with some random idiot with a big cock, | 随便跟一个大鸡巴的傻蛋上床 |
[12:36] | you know the kind of thing. | 这种事你最清楚了 |
[12:39] | That’s rotten, Sid. I’m sorry. | 太糟了 希德 真替你难过 |
[12:43] | I haven’t been keeping up properly. | 最近都没怎么过问你 |
[12:45] | No. | 确实 |
[12:47] | I could explain, but it wouldn’t make any difference. | 我可以解释 但那也没什么用 |
[12:51] | To me it would. | 对我来说有用 |
[12:52] | You heard him. It would help if you explained. | 你听到没 你的解释是有用的 |
[12:54] | I mean, we’re all here. Let’s explain. | 既然我们都在 就说说吧 |
[13:02] | Bloody hell. He’s early! | 糟糕 他来早了 |
[13:04] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天 |
[13:05] | Later, OK? | 待会儿说 好吗 |
[13:14] | Liza! | 利萨 |
[13:15] | How are you, Alex? | 亚历克斯 你最近好吗 |
[13:16] | Och, embracing adversity as ever, my dear. | 逆来顺受惯了 亲爱的 |
[13:21] | But borne aloft by the sight of you, lassie. | 但是见到你我就心情大好了 |
[13:23] | Hi, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[13:24] | You’re going grey. what have ye been doing? | 你面色苍白 都干什么了 |
[13:26] | – Nothing. – Where’s my drink? | -没什么 -没喝的吗 |
[13:28] | Sandy! What a nice surprise. | 桑迪 见到你太好了 |
[13:30] | Aye, I ken it is, eh, no? | 可不是嘛 |
[13:35] | You’ve brought the boys. | 孩子们也来了 |
[13:37] | They’ve been fair jumpin’ wi’ excitement, ken, aye? | 他们都乐得眉飞色舞呢 |
[13:39] | Right… Hello, Lex. | 嗯 你好 莱克斯 |
[13:43] | Hallo, Ally. | 还有你 艾里 |
[14:08] | It’s nice. | 味道不错 |
[14:12] | How’s the work? | 工作怎样 |
[14:14] | It’s fine. | 还行 |
[14:16] | Interesting? | 有趣吗 |
[14:18] | Sometimes. | 偶尔吧 |
[14:20] | What is it you do? | 你做什么的来着 |
[14:23] | Strategic analyst, Dad. OK? | 战略分析员 说过多少次了 |
[14:28] | Well… done any good, um… | 最近做了哪些… |
[14:32] | analysing recently? | 有成效的分析吗 |
[14:35] | I do my best. | 我尽我所能吧 |
[14:36] | Well… as long as you’ve done your best. | 那也算是无可厚非了 |
[14:39] | Aye, that’s the main thing, Da. | 这才是重要的 爸爸 |
[14:42] | That’s the main thing. | 这才是重要的 |
[14:48] | Who’s that? | 谁啊 |
[14:50] | Nobody. | 没事 |
[14:53] | And… Sidney… | 那么 希德尼 |
[14:56] | – You still in the school, boy? – Oh, A-levels, you know? | -还在上学吗 -我在学高等考试课程 |
[15:00] | A-levels? | 高等考试 |
[15:01] | I hear they make them nice and easy for you down here. | 听说这些考试很容易的 |
[15:04] | – What? – Subjects? | -是吗 -有哪些科目 |
[15:07] | Um, English, drama and psychology. | 语文 戏剧和心理学 |
[15:09] | Psychology? It’s piss easy. | 心理学吗 简直是小菜一碟 |
[15:12] | No need o’ psychology, | 这还用学 |
[15:13] | when you staring doon the sights o’ a Stinger missile, ken, aye? | 只要眼睛能像”毒刺”导弹一样敏锐就行了 |
[15:18] | Maybe Sidney is gonna be a… | 或许希德尼也要做… |
[15:21] | strategic analyst like his father. | 他爸那样的战略分析员 |
[15:24] | I might, if my grades are good enough. | 如果我的成绩够好 那倒也好 |
[15:26] | Never rated grades. | 不要看重分数 |
[15:28] | Few years in the Paratroopers like Sandy here, | 应该像桑迪一样当几年伞兵 |
[15:31] | that’s wisdom. | 这才叫智慧 |
[15:32] | Aye. You learn early. You learn hard. | 没错 让人成熟 终身难忘 |
[15:36] | So now he’s taking over the business. | 所以他现在继承了我的生意 |
[15:40] | He’s what? | 他什么 |
[15:42] | I’m standing aside… | 我要隐退了 |
[15:44] | because of my illness. | 身体扛不住了 |
[15:46] | The doctors are shaking their heads. Nae idea. | 医生不允许我再继续了 没办法啊 |
[15:50] | Pure phenomenal, Da. | 您真的很了不起 爸 |
[15:51] | It’s will. Iron will! | 全凭钢铁般的意志 |
[15:54] | Guts. Determination. | 勇气和决心 |
[15:56] | Never say die, and here I have it. | 永不言弃 他就是… |
[16:00] | My legacy. | 我的传人 |
[16:01] | Sandy? | 桑迪 |
[16:03] | Sandy’s gonna run 12 dry-cleaning shops? | 桑迪要接管12家干洗店吗 |
[16:08] | 17. | 是17家 |
[16:10] | Bathgate is opening up. City of the future. | 巴斯盖特的新店即将开张 那里充满机遇 |
[16:14] | I’m leaving the business in safe hands. | 我把生意交给了可靠的人 |
[16:16] | Is that what you’ve come to tell me? | 你来就是为了告诉我这些吗 |
[16:18] | Och, no. Wouldnae have bothered coming all that way for… | 不不 这还用大老远跑来告诉你吗… |
[16:22] | No, I’m buying a wee holiday place in Devon | 我在德文郡买了个度假村 |
[16:24] | for Sandy and the weans here. | 送给桑迪和这两个小子 |
[16:28] | Nothing too fancy. | 挺普通的 |
[16:29] | 1.7 million, ken, aye. | 只花了170万 |
[16:31] | Small change. Ye cannae put too high a price on loyalty, | 小意思罢了 忠诚的价值无法估量 |
[16:35] | eh, no Liza? | 是不是 利萨 |
[16:37] | No, Alex. But my names’s not… | 的确 亚历克斯 但我不叫… |
[16:40] | Liza, you’re a saint. | 利萨 你就是个圣人 |
[16:43] | A good cook is a saint. | 好厨子就是圣人 |
[16:46] | And she’s a saint for taking pity on you. | 她肯可怜你真是个大圣人 |
[16:52] | She took you back. | 她肯跟你重归于好 |
[16:58] | Lucky. | 你真走运 |
[17:01] | So… | 那个… |
[17:06] | Do you wanna go on the swing? | 你们想玩秋千吗 |
[17:10] | Slide? | 滑梯 |
[17:12] | Spliff? | 抽烟 |
[17:14] | No? Say anything you like doing. Anything at all. | 不吗 你们想玩什么 尽管说 |
[17:17] | Fitba. | 足球 |
[17:19] | You what? | 什么 |
[17:21] | Fitba. | 足球 |
[17:25] | Think I’ve got one… | 我好像有一个… |
[17:27] | used to… | 就在… |
[17:30] | Football! | 足球 |
[17:33] | Not too good at this. | 不太擅长这个 |
[17:35] | How about I go in goal and…? | 要不我来守门然后… |
[17:37] | Square go! | 打他 |
[17:38] | – Ya bastard! – Stick the heid on him! | -坏蛋 -撞死他 |
[17:54] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[17:57] | Will I tell him | 要不要告诉他 |
[17:57] | what we used to do to bullies in the desert, pal? | 我们以前是怎么对付沙漠里的恶霸的 |
[18:00] | – But… I didn’t. – I’m sure it was an accident, Sandy. | -可我没… -这肯定是意外 桑迪 |
[18:02] | We used to tie them to the bonnet o’ the Saracen, | 我们会把他们绑在萨拉森人的引擎盖上 |
[18:05] | roast their bollocks for a couple o’ hours, ken, aye. | 把他们的蛋蛋烤上几个小时 |
[18:07] | I’m telling you, you’ll never dance the fucking samba again. | 以后就再也跳不了桑巴舞了 |
[18:11] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[18:13] | Aye, Da. | 是 爸爸 |
[18:15] | Sidney’s sorry. Aren’t ye, son? | 希德尼知错了 是不是 孩子 |
[18:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:29] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[18:30] | Sorted like men. | 像男人一样解决了 |
[18:32] | Now, if you’ll just tell us where we’re sleeping, hen. | 你们晚上打算安排我们睡哪 |
[18:36] | – Wait a minute! – You’re staying? | -慢着 -你们要留宿 |
[18:37] | Couple of days. Three, tops. | 就几天 最多三天 |
[18:40] | Don’t want to put you out. | 不想太打扰你们 |
[18:51] | I am not sleeping with you just cos your fucking dad’s here! | 别以为你爸来了我就会和你同床 |
[18:55] | I had no idea they were staying. | 我根本不知道他们要留下 |
[18:58] | Why don’t you stand up to him? Tell him. | 你怎么不堂堂正正地告诉他离婚的事 |
[18:59] | I can’t. He’s dying for Christ’s sake! | 那怎么行 他都是要入土的人了 |
[19:02] | Oh! I’m going home. | 我这就回家去 |
[19:03] | Tell me there’s not a part of you that wants to stay with me tonight. | 难道你一点想留下的意思都没有吗 |
[19:06] | Mark… | 马克… |
[19:09] | You’re not good for me. | 你对我不合适 |
[19:11] | Tell me you don’t love me. | 那你说你不爱我 |
[19:13] | Go on. Tell him you don’t love him. | 说啊 告诉他你不爱他 |
[19:17] | Then you can fucking stop this. OK? | 你们也可以不再这么折腾了 |
[19:24] | Answer it. | 接啊 |
[19:31] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:33] | No, I’m still here. | 还没 我还在这里 |
[19:35] | Yes, well, it’s a bit difficult. | 我知道 但是现在有点情况 |
[19:38] | No, I’m sorry, Manfred. | 曼弗雷德 抱歉 |
[19:39] | I meant to text but… Don’t! | 我想给你发短信的 但是… |
[19:42] | No. No, of course not. | 没有 当然不可能了 |
[19:46] | Oh, Manfred. | 曼弗雷德 |
[19:48] | Manfred. | 曼弗雷德 |
[19:50] | You’re not coming round! | 你不能过来 |
[19:51] | No. No! | 千万不可以 |
[19:54] | – Mark! Mark! – Yes, Dad. | -马克 马克 -什么事 爸爸 |
[19:59] | I cannae get hot water. | 怎么没有热水 |
[20:00] | What? You have to jiggle the thing. | 什么 你得摆弄一下 |
[20:03] | Then fix it, man. What’s wrong with you? | 那你去弄好 你在搞什么鬼 |
[20:06] | – I haven’t had the time. – Time? | -我没空 -没空 |
[20:08] | Time?! | 没空 |
[20:09] | How long does it take to strip down a shower unit? Minutes! | 拆个热水器能用多长时间 几分钟罢了 |
[20:13] | Da! Da! | 爸爸 |
[20:16] | It’s OK. | 修好了 |
[20:17] | Sorted. Some eejit forced the pressure regulator. | 搞定了 某些蠢货弄坏了压力阀 |
[20:26] | So… | 那么… |
[20:29] | I’m going. | 我走了 |
[20:31] | I’m going to bed. | 我去睡觉了 |
[20:36] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[20:43] | Handsome young lassie, always said that. | 我一直说她是个漂亮的女人 |
[20:46] | Och, aye. She’s steamy. | 是啊 真火辣 |
[20:51] | I hope I can sleep tonight in that bed. | 我希望那张床没有问题 |
[20:54] | Man in my condition. | 我可经不起折腾 |
[21:03] | Night, bro. | 晚安 老哥 |
[21:10] | Alex, Sandy, Lex, Ally. | 亚历克斯 桑迪 莱克斯 艾里 |
[21:14] | Kinda weird. | 有点奇怪 |
[21:15] | They’re all called Alexander. | 他们全名都是亚历山大 |
[21:18] | Yup. | 是啊 |
[21:21] | – Except you. – Except me. | -除了你 -确实 |
[21:27] | Why don’t you stand up to him? | 你为什么不跟他争辩 |
[21:30] | Dad’s always been ill. | 爸爸身体一直不好 |
[21:33] | – What with? – It’s, er… | -什么病 -是… |
[21:39] | I don’t actually know. | 其实我也不知道 |
[21:42] | I think every time I see him, it’s gonna be the last time and… | 我觉得每次见他都可能是最后一面 |
[21:46] | You can’t take chances with that. | 我不想做让我后悔的事 |
[21:49] | He calls you stupid and useless and crap. | 但是他总对你恶语相向 |
[21:53] | My father’s disappointed. | 他对我很失望 |
[21:55] | They often are. | 所有人都是的 |
[21:57] | Is that how you see me? | 你也是这样看待我的吗 |
[22:03] | Never. | 从不 |
[22:04] | I’m useless and crap. | 我也一无是处 |
[22:06] | I fuck everything up and it drives you mad. | 我一事无成 总让你生气 |
[22:10] | You hear me, Sid? | 孩子 听着 |
[22:12] | Never. | 从不 |
[22:16] | Make her stay. | 让妈妈留下 |
[22:47] | Mark. | 马克 |
[22:50] | Get into bed. | 上床来吧 |
[23:05] | I’ll probably never change that much. | 我也许一辈子就是这样了 |
[23:09] | Don’t talk. | 别空谈 |
[23:12] | Just do something. | 做点什么吧 |
[23:16] | I want you to do some… | 我想要你… |
[23:29] | Oh, ja… ist gut…! | 好舒服…[德语] |
[23:33] | What?! | 什么 |
[23:35] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[23:48] | Sid? | 希德 |
[23:50] | Sid, you there? | 希德 你在线吗 |
[23:52] | I found the button. | 我找到那个按钮了 |
[23:59] | Sid? | 希德 |
[24:01] | I can see you! | 看到你啦 |
[24:04] | That’s so cool. | 真好玩 |
[24:06] | I could fucking see everything you were doing. | 我能看到你们的一举一动 |
[24:10] | What? | 什么呀 |
[24:14] | Oh, God! No, that was… | 老天 没有啦 那只是… |
[24:17] | – I’m such a tit. – Sid? | -我就是个窝囊废 -希德… |
[24:20] | I just thought… | 我原以为… |
[24:23] | I’m so stupid. | 我太蠢了 |
[24:25] | Nothing ever works out, does it? Nobody ever waits. | 我根本没希望 没人愿意等我 |
[24:30] | Nobody ever loves anyone properly, do they? | 没人会去好好爱一个人 是不是 |
[24:33] | – You’ve got it wrong, Sid. – Just leave me alone. | -希德 你误会了 -不要来烦我 |
[24:36] | – You rang me! – All right. | -是你打来的 -好吧 |
[24:39] | All right! | 好啊 |
[24:42] | Don’t you trust me, Sid? | 你不相信我吗 希德 |
[24:44] | No. | 不 |
[24:46] | I don’t trust you. | 我不信任你 |
[24:49] | You’re up there fucking Oor Fucking Wullie or | 你在那边和苏格兰傻逼逍遥 |
[24:52] | whoever the fuck it is and… | 管他妈那是谁 |
[24:54] | I can’t talk to you. | 我没话对你说了 |
[25:05] | Fuck! | 操 |
[25:16] | Shit! | 我操 |
[25:34] | Gott in Himmel! | 我的天 |
[25:37] | Where is she? Lizzie! Com raus! | 利兹在哪 出来 |
[25:40] | Hang on! | 站住 |
[25:41] | Lizzie! Liebchen! | 利兹 亲爱的 |
[25:45] | You must come with me! | 你必须马上和我走 |
[25:47] | No, Manfred, please! | 曼弗雷德 不行 别闹了 |
[25:50] | Who the fuck’s this? | 这他妈是谁 |
[25:51] | Manfred. He’s a… friend. | 曼弗雷德 是个朋友 |
[25:54] | Leave it to me! | 我来摆平他 |
[25:58] | Screw you, man! I vant my chick! | 你完蛋了 敢动我的女人 |
[26:00] | What… Who? | 什么 谁啊 |
[26:07] | Square go. | 打架了啊[苏格兰说法] |
[26:12] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[26:14] | I vant my baby! And vat I vant, | 我要我的女人 我要的东西 |
[26:18] | I take! | 我一定得到 |
[26:19] | Stop! | 够了 |
[26:21] | But, he is ein plinker! | 但是他是个软货 |
[26:25] | You are saying, he is ein plinker! | 你说过他下面有把烂枪的 |
[26:28] | Plonker. | 我说的是笨蛋 |
[26:29] | – Right… – I was angry. | -好吧 -我当时很生气 |
[26:31] | It’s fine. | 没什么 |
[26:32] | Manfred, you’re bleeding. I’m going to take you to hospital. | 曼弗雷德 你流血了 我得带你去医院 |
[26:36] | I feel nothing! Nothing… | 我没事 没事… |
[26:44] | I’ll call you in a couple of days. | 我过几天给你打电话 |
[26:46] | I need time to think. | 我需要一些时间思考 |
[26:48] | OK? | 行吗 |
[26:53] | Manfred? Manfred? | 曼弗雷德 |
[26:55] | Raus! | 醒醒 |
[26:57] | We’re going to hospital. | 我们这就去医院 |
[27:15] | Cannae hold on to your woman, eh? | 连自己的女人都保不住 |
[27:19] | Fuck off out of my house, you miserable Scottish cunt. | 滚出我的房子 你这个苏格兰老贱逼 |
[27:26] | You… You, you… what?! | 你…说什么 |
[27:31] | I know what your game is, Alex. | 亚历克斯 我知道你的把戏 |
[27:33] | It’s a fucking good yin. But I’m not buying it. You got me? | 算盘打得不错 但是我不吃这套 明白吗 |
[27:39] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[27:40] | It’s OK, Sid. | 没事 希德 |
[27:42] | They’re all leaving! | 都给我滚 |
[27:45] | Right now! | 现在 |
[28:05] | OK? | 你还好吧 |
[28:07] | Yup. | 好着呢 |
[28:19] | I think I dumped Cassie. | 我想我把凯茜甩了 |
[28:22] | She’s with some guy. | 她和别人在一起了 |
[28:26] | They’re always with some guy. | 她们总是这样 |
[28:30] | If they’re special, | 如果她很特别 |
[28:32] | You just have to make sure that that guy… | 那你就要让自己成为 |
[28:35] | is you. | 跟她在一起的人 |
[28:37] | All right? | 懂吗 |
[28:50] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[28:54] | No problem, son. | 应该的 孩子 |
[30:07] | Little Scottish bastards. | 那些个苏格兰混蛋 |
[30:11] | Hey, Cassie. | 凯茜 |
[30:14] | Everything was a bit weird. | 之前事情有点失控 |
[30:16] | Look, I’m sorry about last night. | 关于昨晚 我很抱歉 |
[30:19] | Er, we need to talk now. | 我们该好好沟通一下 |
[30:22] | Everything’s… | 当时… |
[30:29] | Jesus, the fucking signal in this house! | 老天 什么烂信号 |
[30:36] | Sorry. The user has blocked your call. | 对不起 你已被加入黑名单 |
[30:39] | Idiot! | 傻妞 |
[30:42] | Ah, fuck! | 郁闷 |
[31:08] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[31:34] | Dad? | 爸 |
[32:49] | You sure you’re OK with that, Tony? | 托尼 你能行吗 |
[32:50] | It’s fine. Give me a sec. | 没事 让我试试 |
[32:55] | Maybe you should take it easy, mate. | 伙计 慢慢来 |
[33:01] | Jesus, Chris, maybe you should take it easy! | 老天 克里斯 我看是你该悠着点吧 |
[33:03] | Nah. Angie’s coming back today. I’m a bit… | 不 安吉今天回来 我有点… |
[33:07] | She’s been in touch? | 你们还有联系 |
[33:08] | Not as such. But I know she still loves me. | 不完全是 但是我知道她仍然爱我 |
[33:10] | Chris. She’s your psychology teacher. | 克里斯 她是你的心理学老师 |
[33:12] | It was just a fling. | 你们只是玩玩而已 |
[33:14] | No, it wasn’t. OK? She needed her space. | 不是的 她需要自己的空间 |
[33:17] | Right, and now I really need her naked, buffed, gagging and slippy | 不过现在 我就想要她湿漉漉滑溜溜的裸体 |
[33:21] | in my bed, because… | 躺在我床上 因为… |
[33:23] | You know, four months without sex, that ain’t funny. | 四个月不上床可不是闹着玩的 |
[33:26] | You probably wouldn’t understand that, Jal. | 不过你可能理解不了 杰奥 |
[33:29] | You don’t have sex at all, do you? You have clarinet lessons. | 你根本不做爱 不是吗 你吹黑管就够了 |
[33:32] | I do… I mean, I have had… | 我做啊 我是说我有过… |
[33:34] | Look, we’re not counting fapping here, Jal, right, | 自慰可不算 杰奥 |
[33:37] | cos if we were, I’d have had sex 14 times in two days. | 如果这也算 那我过去两天都做14次了 |
[33:40] | I haven’t had sex for… | 我很久没有… |
[33:43] | A long time. | 做爱了 |
[33:44] | Right. | 对啊 |
[33:45] | OK, in summary then, we all need some pussy action. | 总而言之 我们都需要活动活动下体了 |
[33:49] | And I shall be getting mine tonight with the lovely Angela. | 今晚我要和可爱的安吉好好云雨一番 |
[33:53] | Hey, you all right Sid? | 希德 你还好吧 |
[34:00] | – You two still not talking? – He stopped coming round. | -你们两个还是不说话吗 -他不来看我了 |
[34:03] | Tony, he sat with you for months. | 托尼 他陪了你好几个月 |
[34:05] | He read fucking Anna Karenina to you. | 还给你读《安娜·卡列琳娜》 |
[34:07] | I don’t remember. He must have stopped. | 没印象了 他肯定半途而废了 |
[34:10] | Mate. | 拜托 |
[34:23] | Hey, Sid. Do your coursework? | 希德 作业写了没 |
[34:27] | No… | 没 |
[34:37] | Morning! All right. | 早上好 好了 |
[34:39] | Yes, quickly please. | 请尽快就坐 |
[34:41] | First of all, I’ve had a word with the Imam at Redcliffe Mosque | 首先 我和雷德夫清真寺的教长 |
[34:45] | about the school musical last month. | 谈了上个月的校园音乐剧 |
[34:48] | I explained that it was all meant to be ironic | 我告诉他 这是部讽刺剧 |
[34:51] | and he was very understanding. | 他也表示理解 |
[34:53] | He’s not exactly sure who imposed the fatwa, | 他也不清楚是谁下的伊斯兰教令 |
[34:57] | but it wasn’t him. | 但绝不是他 |
[34:59] | Probably somebody in Iran. | 也许是某个伊朗人 |
[35:01] | So – what a relief. | 所以 大家可以宽心了 |
[35:04] | And secondly, I have to inform you | 另外一件事是 我要告诉大家 |
[35:06] | that Angela will not be returning to teach psychology at the college. | 安吉不会回来教心理学了 |
[35:11] | She’s sent me this message. | 她给我发了这条信息 |
[35:13] | “Dear everyone. I’ll never forget you | 亲爱的同学们 我会永远怀念你们 |
[35:16] | and hope you all do great in the A2s.” | 希望大家学业进步 |
[35:19] | Well, that’s nice, isn’t it? | 说得真好 不是吗 |
[35:21] | And I don’t quite understand this. | 但是有几句话我不太明白 |
[35:23] | “Tell Monkeyman I’ll miss the spaghetti.” | 告诉小猴子 我会怀念那些意大利面 |
[35:27] | Anyone? | 这是说谁呢 |
[35:30] | In the meantime, I’ll be doing my best. | 同时 我也会加倍努力的 |
[35:32] | Biology, psychology, is there really any difference? | 生物和心理学 有什么区别吗 |
[35:36] | So folders open, and let’s make a start on… | 现在打开材料 我们从… |
[35:42] | Loss! Oh, fantastic! | 从亏损[失去亲人]开始讲 太好了 |
[35:44] | So what do we all know about loss? | 关于这个知识点大家知道多少 |
[36:12] | Sid? | 希德 |
[36:14] | I didn’t know what to do. So I came to college. | 我不知道该怎么办 就来学校了 |
[36:19] | What’s happened? | 出事了吗 |
[36:27] | Everyone says you looked after me when I was… iconic. | 大家都说我图像[说错词]的时候你一直照顾我 |
[36:32] | Intimate. | 亲密的 |
[36:35] | Fuck! Fuck! | 操 |
[36:40] | Ill… | 生病时 |
[36:41] | I mean, ill. | 我是想说 我病的时候 |
[36:46] | I just can’t remember you. | 但我记不得了 |
[36:49] | I reckon it was pretty scary. | 当时一定很可怕吧 |
[36:54] | I know why you stopped coming. I would have, too. | 我懂你为什么不来了 换了我也会一样 |
[36:59] | It was so awful. | 太可怕了 |
[37:01] | You were so awful. | 你当时的样子太吓人了 |
[37:05] | That bus fucked you up so bad, Tone. | 托尼 那辆巴士把你撞得支离破碎 |
[37:08] | I just couldn’t… | 我实在是不能… |
[37:10] | I know. | 我明白 |
[37:16] | What’s happened? | 出什么事了 |
[37:26] | I can’t say it. | 我说不出口 |
[37:31] | Know how that feels. | 我懂这种滋味 |
[37:35] | Let’s go for a drink. | 我们去喝一杯 |
[37:43] | Sid? | 希德 |
[38:57] | Tony! Hi! Tony! | 托尼 |
[39:01] | Oh. Hi, Abi. | 阿比 |
[39:03] | Aren’t we so kicking? | 我们多劲爆啊 |
[39:06] | James says he wants me to sing lead on his next song he writes | 詹姆斯说他想领唱下一首他自己写歌 |
[39:08] | because I’m like totally Performance Art. | 因为我在台上太出彩了 |
[39:11] | Anyway, I bet you can’t wait to take me home tonight, yah? | 对了 你肯定急着带我去你家过夜吧 |
[39:17] | I’m with Sid. | 我和希德有事 |
[39:18] | You wouldn’t desert your girlfriend, OK? | 你怎么能抛弃你的女朋友呢 |
[39:22] | You’re not his girlfriend. | 你不是他的女朋友 |
[39:24] | Well, actually I don’t think you get to decide that, Sidney. | 这可由不得你来做主 希德尼 |
[39:28] | Tony loves Michelle. | 托尼爱的是米歇尔 |
[39:30] | They’re having a few problems. | 他们之间有点小问题罢了 |
[39:32] | He can’t remember stuff well. | 托尼的记忆力出了点问题 |
[39:34] | But I know whatever you’ve told him is a total lie. | 但我知道你说的都是谎话 |
[39:38] | So fuck off and leave him alone. OK? | 所以你给我滚一边去 懂吗 |
[39:42] | Tony! You remember? | 托尼 你记得的 |
[39:45] | I have nipples like creme caramels, yah? | 我的酥胸像焦糖布丁一样呢 |
[39:53] | Sid says I love Michelle. | 希德说我爱的是米歇尔 |
[39:54] | No! | 不是的 |
[39:55] | You… You… | 你… |
[40:00] | I’ll be back. | 走着瞧 |
[40:06] | The moment you’ve all been waiting for. Crystal Castles. Yeah! | 接下来是我们期盼已久的水晶城堡 |
[42:54] | Where? | 在哪 |
[43:04] | I can’t go in. | 我不能进去 |
[43:07] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[43:09] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[43:24] | Ficking hell. | 我擦 |
[43:26] | Fucking… | 是”操” |
[43:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:31] | Fucking hell. | 我操 |
[43:35] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[43:58] | Is this really happening? | 这是真的吗 |
[44:03] | I think so. | 是吧 |
[44:36] | I don’t know what I’m supposed to do to him. | 我都不知道该怎么办 |
[44:40] | Ring someone. | 给谁打个电话 |
[44:42] | I can’t, | 我做不到 |
[44:44] | they’ll come. | 所有人都会来 |
[44:47] | They’ll all fucking come. | 全都跑过来 |
[45:12] | Do you think he’d mind? | 他会介意吗 |
[45:29] | He was so happy. | 他之前那么开心 |
[45:33] | My mum. | 我妈妈… |
[45:36] | Oh, Christ. | 天啊 |
[45:47] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[45:49] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[46:09] | Mum? | 妈妈… |
[47:05] | Jal says you went to see Tony. | 杰奥说你去见托尼了 |
[47:06] | It’s over, Sid. | 我跟他没戏了 希德 |
[47:07] | It’s a birthday present. | 是生日礼物 |
[47:08] | For the good times. | 纪念那些美好时光 |
[47:09] | Allahu Akba-a-a-a-ar! | 真主啊 |