时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:19] | Fuckers. | 妈的 |
[02:27] | Fredster! | 弗莱德斯特 |
[02:30] | This stuff is fucking rubbish, by the way. | 这玩意真不怎么样 |
[02:31] | Stop stealing my fucking spliff! | 别偷我的大麻烟了 |
[02:35] | Morning, gents, you thieving bastards. | 先生们早啊 你个小贼 |
[02:40] | Come on, I got you some breakfast. | 来吧 给你搞了点早饭 |
[02:45] | They allowed to serve lager at 8 in the morning? | 早上八点就可以卖啤酒了 |
[02:47] | I had a word… | 打过招呼了 |
[02:49] | JJ’s got some interesting thoughts on the benefits of Carlsberg | 小杰对把嘉士伯啤酒纳入健康饮食 |
[02:53] | as part of a balanced dietary pattern. | 有些好玩的想法 |
[02:55] | – Yeah? – Yes. | -是吗 -对 |
[02:57] | Calorifically, it’s right up there with 392 energy units, | 从卡路里角度说 正好有392个能量单位 |
[03:00] | which is nothing on the Snickers Duo I’m having, | 虽然跟我吃的士力架不能比 |
[03:01] | which has the additional drawback of 28 grams of fat, | 但那玩意有28克脂肪 这是缺点 |
[03:04] | although I can call upon 1.2 grams of fibre, | 可它又含1.2克的膳食纤维 |
[03:07] | which doesn’t feature in your lager. | 而你的啤酒里没有 |
[03:09] | However you could argue in some sense | 但是你还可以辩解说 |
[03:11] | that hops constitute one of your five a day. | 啤酒花在你的每日五份果蔬之内 |
[03:13] | That’ll do me. | 对我来说够了 |
[03:21] | You not having that, Freds? | 你不喝吧 弗莱德 |
[03:24] | – That’s his fourth so far. – Is that a good idea? | -第四杯了 -这样好吗 |
[03:26] | We’ve college in half an hour. | 半小时之后还要上学呢 |
[03:28] | Yes! You’ll be carrying an attention deficit into the day. | 对呀 你这一天都会有注意力缺陷的 |
[03:31] | Attention deficit? Intelligence deficit! | 注意力缺陷 智力缺陷吧 |
[03:37] | Pig! | 猪头 |
[03:39] | Well, maybe I won’t go, then. | 那我就不去了吧 |
[03:41] | You’re going to bunk off your first day college? | 你准备开学第一天就逃学 |
[03:42] | Freddie, mate, the sun’s shining. | 弗莱德 老兄 艳阳高照呢 |
[03:45] | We’re bewied, spliffed and sorted. | 喝小酒抽小烟 小日子挺舒坦的 |
[03:47] | Feels like the beginning of something. So I’m waiting. | 感觉有什么东西蠢蠢欲动 所以我等着 |
[03:50] | – For what? – The signal. | -等什么 -等信号 |
[03:52] | We’re starting college, Cook. | 我们要进专科学院了 库克 |
[03:53] | No, Fred we’re waiting. Something’s gotta happen to start us off. | 不 我们要等待冥冥之中的转机 |
[03:55] | You’re running a randomised fate model | 你要用随缘的方式 |
[03:57] | to determine whether you continue in full-time education? | 决定是否继续接受全日制教育 |
[03:59] | Yes. I need motivation. | 是的 我需要动力 |
[04:02] | And it needs to be better than sitting in the sun, with you two, | 不只是跟你俩坐在这里晒太阳 |
[04:05] | drinking beers and smoking your blow. Jensie! | 喝啤酒 抽大烟 金希 |
[04:08] | Have the same again? | 再来份一样的 |
[04:09] | And sling a couple of them cherry shots on top? | 上面淋一点樱桃甜酒 |
[04:12] | Cheers, darling. | 谢啦 亲爱的 |
[04:16] | Yes, I can feel it! | 我感觉得到 |
[04:19] | It’s got potential, this day. | 今天很有潜力 |
[04:21] | It’s pregnant. | 一切正在酝酿之中 |
[04:32] | Shouldn’t someone pick up that bike before it causes an…? | 是不是应该把那辆自行车挪开 要不然 |
[04:41] | For fuck’s sake! Jesus shit! | 混蛋 妈的 |
[04:43] | Where the fuck did that…?! What the fuck?! | 怎么搞的 怎么回事 |
[04:47] | Oh! Look at it! Look at it! | 看啊 看啊 |
[04:50] | Look at my fucking car! | 看我该死的车 |
[04:53] | You saw that, didn’t you? Did you?! Did you see it?! | 你看见了吧 看见了吗 你看见了吗 |
[04:56] | I don’t know. You drove into the bollard. | 我不知道 你撞到护栏了 |
[04:59] | I did not! The fucking bike jumped out in front of me! | 我没有 那该死的自行车突然冒了出来 |
[05:03] | You must have seen it, you’re my witness, right? | 你肯定看见了 你可是目击者 |
[05:06] | Are you blind? | 你瞎了吗 |
[05:06] | Why is everyone round here fucking blind? | 怎么大家都像瞎子一样啊 |
[05:10] | That girl’s looking at you, Freddie. | 那美女看着你呢 弗莱德 |
[05:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:16] | Maybe she’s looking at me. | 可能她是在看我 |
[05:17] | She’s not looking at you, JJ. | 小杰 她可不是在看你 |
[05:19] | OK. | 好吧 |
[05:22] | Nice hair. | 头发不错 |
[05:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:25] | She’s got nice hair and nice eyes. | 头发眼睛都挺好看的 |
[05:28] | And nice breasts, probably. | 胸部可能也不错 |
[05:29] | Shut up, JJ. | 小杰 闭嘴 |
[05:31] | Nipples. | 还有乳头呢 |
[05:33] | We’ll just imagine her bottom. | 想象一下她的屁股 |
[05:35] | Where’s your fucking white stick, woman? | 婆婆 你的盲杖呢 |
[05:38] | She’s absolutely lovely. | 她绝对是个大美人 |
[05:40] | You are as stupid as you look! | 你长得就像个傻子 |
[05:41] | – For fuck… I want your mobile number. – I don’t have one. | -见鬼 把你的手机号给我 -我没有 |
[05:45] | Your fucking e-mail address, then! | 那就电邮吧 |
[05:47] | Look at the state of my fucking car! | 看我的车都什么样了 |
[05:50] | You must have seen something, you demented bint! | 你肯定看见什么了 你个疯婆子 |
[05:54] | What… What happened? | 怎么 怎么回事 |
[05:56] | Is that your bike, you fucking idiot? | 是你的自行车吗 蠢货 |
[05:59] | I was signalling. You just kept coming. | 我在按铃呢 你却一直开 |
[06:01] | I didn’t even see you! You came out of fucking nowhere! | 我根本没看见你 你突然就冒出来了 |
[06:05] | I was trying to make you see me. You just kept coming, man! | 我是想让你看见我 但你却不停下 |
[06:08] | No. That’s bollocks. No. Listen! | 胡扯 听着 |
[06:09] | You fucked my bike. You just ran straight through me. | 你毁了我的自行车 你就笔直的朝我撞过来 |
[06:12] | That is not right! | 不是这样的 |
[06:16] | You haven’t got a witness. | 你没有目击证人 |
[06:18] | Nobody saw me knock you off your bike. | 没人看见我把你撞了 |
[06:20] | I did. | 我看见了 |
[06:24] | It were just like he said! | 就是他说的那样 |
[06:27] | You ran him over, and now he’s bleeding. | 你把他撞了 现在他在流血 |
[06:30] | Profusely. | 血流如注 |
[06:34] | Perhaps we should call a policeman. | 我们还是叫警察吧 |
[06:35] | I think it’s a crime to leave the scene of a… | 逃离肇事现场是违法的… |
[06:37] | No, there’s no need for that. I’m sure we can sort this out. | 别 没这必要 我们俩解决得了 |
[06:40] | Let me buy you a new bike. Look, here. Come on, take it! | 给你买辆新自行车吧 来 拿着 |
[06:44] | Take it! Come on, have the lot. Have the whole fucking… | 拿着 拿着吧 都拿走吧 |
[06:48] | Oh, bollocks! Forgive and forget, OK? | 真可恶 两清了 行吗 |
[06:51] | Forgive and forget, OK? OK? All right? | 这事就过去了 行吗 |
[06:53] | Everything all right, Gran? | 没事吧 奶奶 |
[06:56] | Oh, yes. Just a slight problem, all sorted out now. Yes. | 没事 一点小摩擦 都解决了 |
[06:59] | He’s a pillock, he’s wrapped his car round that bollard | 他是个傻子 他开车撞上了护栏 |
[07:03] | and he’s called me a demented bint. | 还叫我疯婆子 |
[07:06] | What the fuck did you say to my nan? | 你跟我奶奶说什么 |
[07:08] | Hello, nice to meet you… | 你好啊 很高兴认识你 |
[07:09] | Don’t fucking “Hello” me… | 别跟我套近乎 |
[07:11] | Sweet. | 干得漂亮 |
[07:20] | Dad says some things are best left to the imagination. | 老爸说有些事应该留下想象的空间 |
[07:23] | – But that’s not right, is it? – Your dad’s a stupid tosser, JJ. | -但那不对吧 -你爸是个蠢货 小杰 |
[07:27] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[07:28] | Do you think she’s going wh-where we’re going? | 你们说她是要去学校吗 |
[07:32] | She is now. | 那我也去 |
[08:50] | Mum! Mum! Emily hit me! Argh! | 妈妈 妈妈 艾米丽打我 |
[08:53] | – Emily? – Sorry! | -艾米丽 -抱歉 |
[08:54] | – Are you hitting James? – Accident… | -你打詹姆斯了吗 -不是故意的 |
[08:56] | Argh! That was my bloody widdler! | 你踢我小弟弟了 |
[08:58] | Shut up or I’ll tell her what you were doing. | 闭嘴 要不然我就告发你 |
[09:02] | I’ve got a natural curiosity for a boy of my age. | 我就是到了好奇的年纪而已 |
[09:06] | Fuck off. And I know it’s you stealing the knickers. | 去死吧 我还知道是你在偷内裤 |
[09:09] | They’d better not be sticky when I find them. | 我找到的时候最好别是粘糊糊的 |
[09:16] | Get the fuck out of there, bitch! | 滚出来 贱人 |
[09:20] | – Mum! Mum! – Who? | -妈妈 妈妈 -谁啊 |
[09:24] | It’s me, Emily. | 是我 艾米丽 |
[09:26] | Tell her to get out of the shower. She’s making me late for college. | 让她洗完快出来 我上学要迟到了 |
[09:30] | Gotta dash. Remember to make a packed lunch for James. | 我先走了 记得给詹姆斯做份午餐 |
[09:32] | No! Why don’t you get Katie to…? | 不 你怎么不让凯蒂做呢 |
[09:35] | Good luck at college! Remember to smile. | 祝你在学校好运 记得保持微笑 |
[09:47] | Fucking hell! | 妈的 |
[09:57] | You’ve used all the fucking water! | 你把水都用完了 |
[10:01] | Jesus! Shit! | 天 混蛋 |
[10:06] | Oh, fuck’s sake! | 混蛋 |
[10:08] | – Pervy little bastard! – Ow! Mum! | -你个小屁孩 -啊 妈妈 |
[10:10] | She’s gone to work, loser. | 她上班去了 败类 |
[10:13] | Fucking hell. How many times are you gonna do that? | 见鬼 你要这样搞几次啊 |
[10:17] | I need to wash my hair, and you’ve… | 我得洗头 你把 |
[10:19] | I knew this top would look fucking bad-ass. | 我就知道这件衣服会很拽 |
[10:21] | It’s mine. | 是我的 |
[10:23] | Yeah. Aren’t you glad I made you buy it? | 对 幸好我逼你买下了 |
[10:27] | Get dressed, though. We’re gonna be late. | 快穿衣服 我们要迟到了 |
[10:32] | I dunno where you got this thong, | 这丁字裤你哪里搞的 |
[10:34] | but it’s properly cutting me in half. | 都快把我勒成两半了 |
[10:36] | You could give it back. | 你可以还给我 |
[10:37] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:38] | You know it doesn’t look as good on you. | 你知道你穿没这么好看 |
[10:41] | Oh, there’s Danny… Hey, cutie! | 丹尼来了 嗨 甜心 |
[10:44] | I’m just coming. Hoo! | 我就来 |
[10:47] | I’m telling you, college? First day? You need to get ready, | 我告诉你 第一天上专科学院 你快准备好 |
[10:52] | cos we’re not waiting for you. | 我们可不等你 |
[11:05] | – What about my packed lunch? – Fuck off. | -我的午饭便当呢 -去死吧 |
[11:09] | You shave your fanny with Dad’s Gillette Mach3. | 你用爸爸的吉列锋速3剃阴毛 |
[11:36] | So Tommo goes up the inside, right? | 托莫跑到内线 |
[11:38] | I drop back to cover Marco and Keeno. | 我回去掩护马克和基诺 |
[11:41] | Took a one-two from Jonno, who’s going, “Danno!” | 抵住强诺一个连攻 他大喊 丹诺 |
[11:43] | So I drag back over the ball. | 我就回过去抢球 |
[11:45] | Looked up, chipped the centre back… Boff! | 抬头一看 铲倒中后卫 一阵狂吼 |
[11:48] | Sambo’s in on goal. | 山博进球了 |
[11:50] | Sambo? | 山博 |
[11:51] | Yeah. He’s got a lovely sense of rhythm. | 是啊 这么说押韵 |
[11:52] | Whoa! Where’s your knickers, girl? | 美女 你没穿短裤吗 |
[11:55] | That’s for me to know and you to find out, Danny. | 我心里有数 你自己想吧 丹尼 |
[11:57] | Nice one! Nice one, yeah? | 好啊 好啊 |
[12:21] | Score one for me, honey. | 替我进一球 亲爱的 |
[12:23] | Laters, babes. | 回头见 宝贝 |
[12:25] | See you, Danny. | 再见 丹尼 |
[12:26] | Yeah, yeah. | 嗯 嗯 |
[12:30] | Yeah. Renault Megane coup? | 这可是辆梅甘娜呢 |
[12:33] | Jesus! | 天 |
[12:34] | Fucking bag… | 该死的包 |
[12:36] | Here, Ems? | 喂 艾米丽 |
[12:38] | Ems? | 艾米丽 |
[12:39] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[12:40] | You oughta spruce up, yeah? | 你应该打扮漂亮一点啊 |
[12:41] | Get some decent threads like Katie. | 学学凯蒂多买点性感衣服 |
[12:43] | We’re having a party in the Premier Travel Lodge on Thursday. | 周四我们在黄金旅游宿舍开派对 |
[12:47] | Party fun, yeah? The lads, | 狂欢派对 那些小伙子们 |
[12:49] | they love a twin thing, you know? | 他们最喜欢双生了 懂吗 |
[12:55] | That’s sweet of you, Danny. Can I get back to you on that? | 你真好 回头答复你行吗 |
[12:58] | Yeah, yeah. Nice one. | 好啊 |
[13:05] | – Are you Danny, that footy player? – Yup… | -你是丹尼吗 那个踢球的 -正是 |
[13:08] | My mate Janice wants you to sign her tits. | 我朋友简尼斯想让你在她胸部签个名 |
[13:11] | Let me park up. | 我去停车 |
[13:12] | – Your boyfriend’s well mint. – Yeah. He’s totally fit. | -你男朋友好帅哦 -是啊 他超帅的 |
[13:15] | He took me to the Stakis Grand last week | 上周他带我去斯塔基酒店 |
[13:17] | for surf, turf and shots. | 吃海陆大餐喝啤酒 |
[13:20] | Ooh. I love Danny Guilermo. | 我爱死丹尼·杰勒莫了 |
[13:22] | – Lush. – Foxy. | -阔气 -性感 |
[13:23] | Cute. | 可爱 |
[13:24] | – He’s signing Samantha’s tits! – Bonkers! | -他在萨曼莎的胸部签名呢 -好强啊 |
[13:28] | What’s surf and turf, Eff? | 什么是海陆大餐 艾菲 |
[13:30] | Sex. | 做爱啦 |
[13:31] | Wow! We’ll have a whizzer time at this college, Eff! | 我们会在学院玩得很疯的 艾菲 |
[13:34] | I’m definitely going to have a surf and turf, ASAP. | 我也要尽快吃到海陆大餐 |
[13:36] | Mum says boys only want one thing, | 妈妈说男孩子只要一样东西 |
[13:38] | so my plan is to give it to them, lots of times. | 那么我就要尽量多地满足他们 |
[13:40] | That way I’ll get good at it, be popular, | 那样我就能驾轻就熟 受人欢迎 |
[13:42] | and maybe my toes will stop throbbing. | 或许我的脚趾也不会抽搐了 |
[13:43] | Bye! | 再见 |
[13:45] | Christ’s sakes, Ems. Come on, you loser! | 天 艾米丽 来啊 你个败类 |
[13:48] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:48] | What’s wrong with you? You’re always lagging behind me. | 怎么回事啊你 总是落在我后面 |
[13:51] | Why can’t you wear decent clothes? | 你怎么不穿得讲究点 |
[13:55] | Right. | 不错 |
[13:56] | You hate her. | 你讨厌她 |
[13:58] | Who do I hate, Eff? | 我讨厌谁 艾菲 |
[14:00] | – I’ll let you know. – Cool. | -回头告诉你 -好啊 |
[14:02] | Right, let’s get this party started. | 走 开始派对吧 |
[14:04] | – Do you want a lollipop? – No. | -要棒棒糖吗 -不用 |
[14:32] | She smiled at me. | 她对我笑了 |
[14:34] | Cool. | 真棒 |
[14:34] | She, er, didn’t smile at you, JJ. | 她不是对你笑 小杰 |
[14:38] | I think you’ll find she did. | 你会发现她就是对我笑 |
[14:40] | Mum was right. A lack of pubic hair isn’t necessarily a drawback. | 妈妈说得对 阴毛稀少未必是坏事 |
[14:44] | It is a drawback. | 必须是坏事 |
[14:47] | Girls are more interested in my character than my cock. | 女孩子更看重我的品格 而不是老二 |
[14:50] | That’s just been proved. | 刚才的事也证明了这一点 |
[14:51] | She was not looking at you. | 她才不是在看你呢 |
[14:54] | Fuck me, you’re blind. | 见鬼 你真不长眼 |
[14:56] | On the contrary. My eyesight is keen. | 正好相反 我视力好得很 |
[14:59] | Yeah? How many fingers am I holding up? | 是吗 我有几根手指 |
[15:04] | F… Oh! | 五 啊 |
[15:06] | Don’t do that! | 别闹 |
[15:07] | I’ve got so much cock hair, | 我阴毛多得很呢 |
[15:09] | I can backcomb it and use it like a lure. | 我可以把它弄得蓬蓬松松的 当成诱饵 |
[15:11] | Nice. | 好啊 |
[15:16] | Like a porcupine. | 像只豪猪 |
[15:17] | Right, you’re all prick. | 对 男人都是蠢猪 |
[15:21] | Toosh. | 屁屁 |
[15:22] | You mean touch? | 你是说”说得很对”吗 |
[15:26] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[15:31] | – Tosser. – Nice. | -蠢货 -真会说话 |
[15:38] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[15:39] | Welcome to Roundview College, a meeting place for young people. | 欢迎来到罗德威学院 年轻人的交友之地 |
[15:46] | *Welcome to Roundview… * | *欢迎来到罗德威* |
[15:57] | God help me. | 我的神啊 |
[15:58] | Lovely kids. So full of energy. | 可爱的孩子们 充满朝气 |
[16:01] | Makes you feel alive. | 让你感觉生机勃勃 |
[16:02] | They look like a right pack of fuckers to me. | 在我看他们就是一群混蛋 |
[16:06] | If I suddenly get a bit flushed and short of breath, | 要是我突然脸红喘不过气来 |
[16:09] | take over, would you, Doug? | 赶快接替我 好吗 道格 |
[16:11] | – Why would you get flushed? – Just fucking do it, OK? | -为什么要脸红 -你照做就是了 |
[16:13] | No problem. Flushed. Right you are. | 没问题 脸红 好的 |
[16:18] | Could I have your attention, please? | 大家请安静 |
[16:21] | Yes, we are starting. | 我们要开始了 |
[16:25] | Excuse… | 请安… |
[16:28] | Attention! | 注意 |
[16:30] | Pay attention, look you! | 大家请注意 |
[16:36] | Thank you Doug. | 谢谢 道格 |
[16:40] | Welcome to Roundview College. | 欢迎来到罗德威学院 |
[16:42] | We are a designated four-star educational establishment | 我们是国家”同在一片蓝天下”计划 |
[16:47] | under the national We’re All In It Together initiative, | 指定的四星级教育机构 |
[16:50] | leading to Ultimate Improvement status. | 正在向最优级别迈进 |
[16:53] | Anyone who screws that up will be officially burnt at the stake. | 谁影响了学校的声誉 会被火刑处死 |
[16:58] | And expelled. | 并且开除 |
[16:58] | Yes, and expelled. | 对 开除 |
[17:00] | God help you all, you’re gonna get some qualifications. | 愿上帝保佑 你们将拿到一些学历 |
[17:03] | Any questions? | 有什么问题吗 |
[17:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:08] | Now, before I turn you over to your form tutors, | 在我把你们交给班主任之前 |
[17:10] | I’d like to tell you something about the way in which we organise our… | 我要跟大家讲明学校的规章制度 |
[17:14] | Right! Very funny, This is a further education college, | 够了 很好笑 这是所高等学府 |
[17:18] | not a primary school. | 不是小学 |
[17:21] | Stop it! Stop it! | 停下 停下 |
[17:23] | I’ll cut your balls off, you cheeky little turds! | 你们这群不要脸的 我切你蛋蛋 |
[17:26] | You hear me? | 听着了吗 |
[17:30] | I do apologise. | 真抱歉 |
[17:34] | I think I might be at fault. | 好像是我的错 |
[17:36] | Too much rhubarb on my Ready Brek. Havoc. | 早餐麦片放了太多大黄 这下糟了 |
[17:41] | Right. | 好吧 |
[17:41] | You are looking a little flushed. Do you want me to…? | 你好像有点脸红 需不需要我来 |
[17:44] | No! No. Just… | 不用 不用 |
[18:04] | Last year, we had some intolerable incidents, | 去年 这里发生了一些不能容忍的事 |
[18:07] | so I want to make this easy for you. | 所以我要先跟大家讲明 |
[18:11] | The following will result in instant expulsion – | 如有下列行为将被立即开除 |
[18:15] | smoking on the premises, | 在校园内吸烟 |
[18:17] | setting fire to the premises, | 纵火 |
[18:18] | consumption of alcohol on the premises, | 饮用酒精饮料 |
[18:20] | consumption of drugs on the premises, | 吸毒 |
[18:21] | consumption of pornography on the premises, | 阅读淫秽刊物 |
[18:24] | teacher abuse, glue abuse, self abuse, | 以及侮辱教师 滥用吸入剂 自虐 |
[18:26] | sexual intercourse with any other student, teacher or animal | 与教师 学生 动物或同时与其中几个 |
[18:30] | or combination of the above, | 发生性行为 |
[18:32] | including oral sex and/or use of sex toys, on the premises. | 包括口交和使用情趣用品 |
[18:38] | That was nasty. | 真恶心 |
[18:39] | Miss Reedy, our new head of communications. | 雷蒂小姐 新任交流部负责人 |
[18:44] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[18:45] | Miss Reedy is joining us from… Where are you joining us from? | 雷蒂小姐来自 你是哪里来的 |
[18:49] | Um, I had some time off. | 我休息了一段时间 |
[18:52] | Seven years. | 七年 |
[18:54] | It was stress-related, but feeling a bit better now, hopefully. | 因为压力太大 但是现在好多了 希望如此 |
[19:00] | Oh, Christ. | 我的天 |
[19:04] | Form BD1, say your name, please, when I… | BD1班 请报上姓名 我… |
[19:11] | Put your hands up, please, when I call your, erm, n-n-name. | 叫到名字的时候 请举手 |
[19:18] | Emily Fitch? | 艾米丽·费奇 |
[19:23] | K- K-Katie Fitch? | 凯蒂·费奇 |
[19:25] | Jonah Jeremiah Jones? | 乔纳·杰洛麦·琼斯 |
[19:28] | JJ, present. | 小杰 到 |
[19:30] | James Cook? | 詹姆斯·库克 |
[19:34] | Elizabeth Stonem? | 伊丽莎白·斯通耐 |
[19:37] | Mavis Jarundi? | 迈韦斯·杰隆迪 |
[19:41] | Dob… rislawa W… | 多布 瑞斯拉瓦 维 |
[19:44] | Wieczorek? I’m sorry, you’re foreign. | 维耶兹雷克 抱歉 你是外国学生 |
[19:49] | Frederick Mclair? | 弗莱德里克·麦克莱 |
[19:51] | Yes. | 到 |
[19:52] | Yes! | 耶 |
[19:53] | Denise Adebeyor? | 丹尼斯·艾德贝尔 |
[19:55] | Yes. Yes! The integrity of the unit is preserved. | 我们团队的完整性得以留存了 |
[19:59] | I’m still deeply unhappy with you, mind, | 不过我还是生你的气 |
[20:01] | on account of the unwarranted violence. | 因为你毫无必要地对我动粗 |
[20:02] | All right, I said I was sorry. | 好吧 对不起 行了吗 |
[20:04] | And… Naomi Campbell? | 内奥米·坎贝尔[著名黑人超模] |
[20:10] | Naomi Campbell? | 内奥米·坎贝尔 |
[20:14] | Naomi Campbell?! | 内奥米·坎贝尔 |
[20:17] | Fucking hell… | 妈的 |
[20:23] | Hey, Naomi. | 你好啊 内奥米 |
[20:25] | Now I get it. You got anger management issues. | 现在我懂了 你控制不住怒火 |
[20:28] | Only when I talk to wankers. | 就是跟白痴说话时忍不住 |
[20:29] | Cool. You gonna hit me with your shoe now or…? | 行啊 你是要用鞋拍我还是 |
[20:37] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[20:44] | Oh, Christ. Same fucking form. | 竟然跟这些人一班 |
[20:49] | Babe? Babe? | 美女 美女 |
[20:52] | Babe? | 美女 |
[20:54] | – Babe? Babe? – Sorry. I’m not a babe. | -美女 美女 -抱歉 我可不是美女 |
[20:59] | No? Well, I’ll be the judge of that. | 不是吗 这该由我来评判吧 |
[21:02] | Shut up, Cook… Sorry about him. | 闭嘴 库克 真对不起 |
[21:03] | Listen, just trying to break the ice. | 听着 就是想打个招呼嘛 |
[21:06] | Guess what I’ve got tattooed on my cock. | 你猜我老二上纹了什么 |
[21:07] | – Cook…! – No, go on. Guess. | -库克 -没事 猜猜 |
[21:10] | What would you say? | 你说说呢 |
[21:11] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[21:12] | Yes? What is it? | 什么事 |
[21:13] | The boy next to me is acting inappropriately. | 我旁边这位男生有不恰当行为 |
[21:16] | How? | 怎么说 |
[21:17] | He wants to show me his tattoo. | 他想让我看他的纹身 |
[21:19] | And not in a nice way. | 不怀好意 |
[21:20] | Right. You! | 好 你 |
[21:22] | – Me? – Yes! | -我 -对 |
[21:24] | Why don’t you show us all your pathetic tattoo? | 不如把你可笑的纹身展示出来吧 |
[21:27] | We can wonder at its magnificent stupidity. | 让大家看看有多蠢 |
[21:30] | I don’t think you’d like it. | 你不会喜欢的 |
[21:32] | Right lad! Smartish! | 小子 赶快点 |
[21:34] | You’ve had an instruction. Show her the tattoo now! | 听到命令了吗 把纹身给她看 |
[21:39] | All right. | 行啊 |
[21:41] | Wait. No, no, no! Cook, wait, no. | 等等 别这样 库克 别啊 |
[21:43] | Please, please! | 求你了 求你了 |
[21:53] | That is fuckin’ impressive, it’s what it is. | 真是太强大了 |
[21:58] | No, no, no, no, no! Let me out! | 不不不 我要出去 |
[22:01] | Let me out! Don’t make me stay! Let me out! | 我要出去 我不想待在这儿 我要出去 |
[22:07] | This is unacceptable. Unacceptable! | 怎么能这样 怎么能这样 |
[22:12] | Silence! Silence! | 肃静 肃静 |
[22:15] | You, silence! | 你 肃静 |
[22:33] | I do apologise again. | 我再次道歉 |
[22:38] | If I ever, ever see your face in this office again… | 要是再让我在这间办公室看见你这张脸 |
[22:42] | Get out! Get out! Get out! | 滚出去 滚出去 滚出去 |
[22:51] | – Did she expel you? – For what? | -她开除你了吗 -凭什么 |
[22:53] | Getting your cock out in Assembly. | 在礼堂里秀老二 |
[22:55] | I’m guessing, but it’s possibly frowned upon. | 我猜的 估计她不会赞许吧 |
[22:57] | Even in the state sector. | 即使是公里学校 |
[22:59] | She understood the bind I was in. I was doing what I was told. | 她明白我的两难处境 我就是按她说的做嘛 |
[23:02] | Very accommodating. | 你还真随和啊 |
[23:03] | There was something about removing my bollocks | 她说我要是再露鸟 |
[23:05] | with a monkey wrench if she ever saw them again. | 她就用扳手扯掉我的蛋 |
[23:08] | I think we reached an understanding. | 我觉得我们达成共识了 |
[23:11] | Right. To business. | 对了 干正事了 |
[23:13] | – You mean education? – Women, JJ. | -你是指教育 -女人 小杰 |
[23:15] | Women? | 女人 |
[23:16] | Um… I mean, I feel like we might be… | 我是说 我感觉我们可能 |
[23:20] | I don’t want to sort of run before I can walk… | 我可不想连走都不会就开始跑 |
[23:28] | Girls! | 妹纸啊 |
[23:35] | There’s a lot of them. | 好多啊 |
[23:36] | Yep. | 对 |
[23:38] | So much choice, it’s disconcerting. | 这么多选择 真伤脑筋 |
[23:40] | No, it’s just a matter of sorting out the wheat from the chavs. | 不 这就类似于淘金 |
[23:45] | Ah, there we are. | 在那儿呢 |
[23:47] | And the wolf shall lie down with the lamb. | 豺狼必与绵羊同卧 |
[23:52] | You think she’d lie down with me? | 你觉得她会不会跟我同卧 |
[23:54] | No! | 不会 |
[23:56] | Yeah? Well, that line is wrong and popularly misquoted. | 是吗 那句话说错了 经常被误用 |
[24:00] | It should read, “The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, | 应该这样说 “豺狼必与绵羊羔同居 |
[24:03] | “and the leopard shall lie down with the kid, | 豹子与山羊羔同卧 |
[24:04] | “and the calf and the young lion and the fatling calf together, | 少壮狮子 与牛犊 并肥畜同群 |
[24:07] | and a little child shall lead them. “ | 小孩子要牵引他们” |
[24:08] | Yeah. We’ll try and pick the bones out of that, J. | 好吧 我们会努力学习其中精髓的 |
[24:13] | I could show her one of my magic tricks. | 我可以给她玩玩我的魔术 |
[24:15] | Dad says it’s an ice-breaker. | 爸爸说这样能跟人结识 |
[24:17] | Yeah? Let’s try that out, then, | 是吗 那我们先试试吧 |
[24:18] | before we go leaping in, and we can see who gets the fatted calf, right? | 然后看谁能搞到肥牛犊 |
[24:22] | OK. | 行 |
[24:23] | Yeah, you. | 喂 你 |
[24:24] | Darling, | 亲爱的 |
[24:25] | my mate wants to try out his pick-up routine on you. That OK? | 我朋友想拿你试试他的把妹技巧 行不行 |
[24:29] | Hey. Hi, I’m JJ. | 你好 我是小杰 |
[24:31] | Pack of cards. Nothing funny about them. | 一副扑克牌 没什么蹊跷 |
[24:33] | Except one minute they’re blue and… | 本来是蓝色 但转眼间 |
[24:44] | You don’t mind if I take this locker? | 我用这个柜子你不介意吧 |
[24:48] | You can take anything if you want it enough. | 如果你真想 要什么都能得到 |
[24:51] | Great. Everything’s new and I suppose we should probably, like, | 好 新学期新起点 我们是不是 |
[24:55] | you know, all get to know each other. | 互相认识认识 |
[24:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:59] | Well, um… | 嗯 |
[25:01] | I dunno. | 不知道 |
[25:04] | You definitely looked at me this morning, twice. | 你今天早上绝对看了我两眼 |
[25:06] | I just thought, you know, maybe we could get to know each other. | 我就想 咱俩可以好好互相了解一下 |
[25:11] | I look at lots of people. | 我看很多人 |
[25:12] | That doesn’t mean I want to… get to know them. | 那不代表我想了解他们 |
[25:22] | Do you want me to want to get to know you? | 你想让我了解你吗 |
[25:25] | I, er, I wouldn’t mind. | 我 那也好啊 |
[25:27] | Thing is, they want to get to know me too. | 但是 他们也想了解我 |
[25:34] | They’re just wankers. | 他们都是二货 |
[25:36] | They’re your best friends. | 他们是你的死党 |
[25:38] | OK, so they’re my best friends. | 他们是我的死党 |
[25:39] | That makes it complicated. | 这下就麻烦了 |
[25:41] | I, um, I was hoping not. | 希望不会吧 |
[25:47] | I’m Freddie. | 我叫弗莱迪 |
[25:50] | Tell you what, Freddie. | 这样吧 弗莱迪 |
[25:56] | – Fill in a form. – What’s this? | -把这张表填完 -这是什么 |
[25:58] | A list of things we’re not allowed to do. | 都是我们不许做的事 |
[26:01] | Like that head director said before your bestest mate got his cock out. | 就是你死党秀老二之前 那位主任说的 |
[26:05] | I was gonna see if I could tick ’em all before the end of the day, | 我还想看看能不能今天内都做一遍 |
[26:07] | but this is much more interesting. | 不过 这样更有意思 |
[26:11] | First one to fill that out gets to… | 第一个都勾上的人 |
[26:16] | .. get to know me. | 就能了解我 |
[26:20] | And no cheating. | 别作弊哦 |
[26:21] | I’ll need evidence. | 我要看证明 |
[26:23] | OK. | 好 |
[26:24] | Cos I wouldn’t fuck a cheat. | 我可不上骗人的 |
[26:27] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[26:38] | Now watch very closely. | 看仔细了 |
[26:42] | Oh! Where’s it gone? | 到哪里去了呢 |
[26:46] | Presto! | 快看 |
[26:46] | – Presto! – Best put that away before I lose it. | -快看 -先放一边 |
[26:49] | Fuck me! | 我靠 |
[26:51] | Yes, that’s alarming. So I’ll just… | 很吓人吧 所以我就 |
[26:55] | And the coup de grace… | 最强的一招 |
[26:58] | Prestissimo! | 来啦 |
[27:06] | Magic! | 真是魔法 |
[27:11] | Question is, pet, does that make you want to give JJ a blowjob? | 问题就是 你会不会想给小杰吹箫 |
[27:17] | Excuse me, are you fucking deaf or something? | 抱歉 你是聋子还是什么 |
[27:21] | Yes, I am deaf. | 是的 我是聋子 |
[27:22] | So why don’t you give him a blowjob if you love him so much? | 你这么喜欢他 为什么不给他吹箫呢 |
[27:26] | Tossers. | 蠢货 |
[27:29] | Especially you. | 尤其是你 |
[27:32] | Who are we speaking to here? | 我在跟谁说话啊 |
[27:34] | Pixie’s lip-reading. I’m telling you what she says. | 皮克茜在读唇 我在跟你们翻译她说的话 |
[27:37] | Right, right. Cool. | 好 好 |
[27:40] | She’s got tits like choccy HobNobs. I’d like to dunk ’em, | 她的胸部还挺丰满 有搞头 |
[27:44] | suck ’em and lick off the love. | 扭一扭 舔一舔 泡一泡 |
[27:45] | – I’m not sure… – Droopy, lardy arse. | -我不确定 -屁下垂 |
[27:48] | Bit spready, bit low slung. You get me? | 先猛烈点 然后放慢速度 懂了没 |
[27:51] | I think we’ve stumbled upon a fatal flaw in your thinking. | 我想你的主意有一个大漏洞 |
[27:55] | Listen… I mean, wait. Hang on. | 听着 我说 等等 别激动 |
[28:02] | Presto. You cunting, small-balled arsehole bandit. | 瞧这个吧 你个贱货 小混蛋 |
[28:09] | She may be deaf, she’s also extremely rude. | 她或许是聋子 但也很没礼貌 |
[28:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:24] | It’s bloody annoying they’ve put us in different forms. | 我们不在一个班真烦人 |
[28:26] | I mean, OK, I’m totally useless | 我是说 好吧 我是没用 |
[28:27] | and Mum says I have to do Hair and Beauty, | 妈妈非要让我读美发与美容 |
[28:29] | but I’m good at Philosophy. | 但是我哲学学得很好 |
[28:31] | I can’t understand why I can’t do Hair and Philosophy. | 真搞不懂我为什么不能读美发与哲学呢 |
[28:33] | You can’t cos it turns out Hair and Beauty is one subject, not two. | 这样不行 因为美发与美容是一门课 不是两门 |
[28:37] | Blooming Nora, how mad is that? | 真是伤脑筋啊 |
[28:39] | It’s inexplicable, Pandora. | 有点莫名其妙 潘多拉 |
[28:41] | Yeah. Inexplicable. | 对 莫名奇妙 |
[28:44] | What does inexplicable mean, Eff? | 莫名其妙是什么意思 艾菲 |
[28:45] | – Can’t explain. – All right! Suit yourself, then. | -说不上来 -好吧 随你便吧 |
[29:00] | Hi, I’m Katie. | 你好 我是凯蒂 |
[29:01] | I’m Bruno and what do you know? | 我叫布鲁诺 真没想到 |
[29:04] | Hello! | 你好啊 |
[29:06] | Who’s your friend? | 这位是 |
[29:07] | Pandora. Wow! You’re a corker. | 潘多拉 哇 你好帅呀 |
[29:10] | Thanks, um… | 谢谢 嗯 |
[29:13] | It’s nice to… I’ve got to go. | 很高兴 我得走了 |
[29:16] | Strewth! Do you think he’d do surf and turf with me, Eff? | 哎哟 你觉得他会不会请我吃海陆大餐 艾菲 |
[29:20] | – I’ll ask. – Gotta go. | -我问问吧 -得走了 |
[29:22] | Lesson one – practical skills. | 第一课 实用技巧 |
[29:23] | Filing our nails, handy! | 挫指甲 正好用得上 |
[29:25] | I’m Pandora. I’m useless. | 我叫潘多拉 我很没用 |
[29:31] | Cute. | 真可爱 |
[29:32] | I’m Katie, that’s my sister. | 我叫凯蒂 那是我妹妹 |
[29:35] | Aren’t you Effy Stonem? | 你是艾菲·斯通耐吧 |
[29:36] | Haven’t you got a really cool brother? | 你是不是有个很酷的哥哥 |
[29:39] | Yeah, he’s cool. | 是啊 他是很酷 |
[29:39] | All my friends fancied him. I wasn’t so fussed. | 我朋友都很喜欢他 我没什么感觉 |
[29:42] | Didn’t he go mental? Anyway, I’ve got a boyfriend. | 他后来是不是疯了 反正我也有男朋友了 |
[29:45] | He plays for Bristol Rover reserves. | 他是布里斯托巡游者的预备球员 |
[29:47] | Impressive. | 真了不起 |
[29:48] | Yeah. He’s well lush. Let’s sit together. | 是啊 他蛮不错的 我们坐一起吧 |
[29:51] | We can chat cos, you know… | 聊聊天什么的 因为 |
[29:52] | we’re the best-looking in here, really. Sorry, but we are. | 咱俩可是最靓的了 抱歉 但就是这样 |
[29:55] | We should hang out. Definitely. | 我们绝对该一起玩 |
[29:58] | Oh, no, here it comes. | 讨厌 她来了 |
[30:00] | Total lezzer bitch. | 贱人拉拉 |
[30:07] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[30:12] | Like, don’t talk to her. | 别跟她说话 |
[30:14] | She tried to snog my sister at middle school. | 中学的时候她想强吻我妹妹 |
[30:17] | Pervy. Don’t you think, Eff? | 真变态 你说呢 艾菲 |
[30:22] | Watch out, Katie. | 给我注意了 凯蒂 |
[30:24] | I might get confused and fuck you with my great big strap-on by mistake. | 我一不小心 可能用我的假阳具把你干了 |
[30:31] | Muff-munching bitch. | 不要脸的婊子 |
[30:34] | – Just jumped on you, didn’t she? – Leave it, Katie. | -就这么突然出现 对吧 -算了 凯蒂 |
[30:36] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[30:38] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[30:39] | We’ll get the best seats, yeah? | 挑个好位子 |
[30:42] | So, you the doormat, then? | 你总是受气包吗 |
[30:46] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[30:47] | Interesting, that you just put up with that. | 真有意思 你就这么忍了 |
[30:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:55] | It’s a challenging list. You gotta give her that. | 这是一份挑战书 要按她说的做 |
[30:58] | Sex in school. Tricky. | 在学校做爱 有点难 |
[31:00] | Guys, we are now seven minutes – | 大伙 我们七分钟… |
[31:02] | 57, 58, 59- eight minutes late for form induction part 2. | 57 58 59 八分钟前就该去班级了 |
[31:06] | Shut up, will you, JJ? | 闭嘴行不行 小杰 |
[31:08] | Do you think she’s serious? | 你觉得她是玩真的吗 |
[31:10] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法才能证明 |
[31:13] | Wait a minute. You’re not gonna… | 等等 你不会 |
[31:15] | I’ve already got “teacher abuse” ticked. See. | 我已经勾上”侮辱老师”了 瞧 |
[31:17] | And how! Your cock should not be that colour. | 可你做了什么啊 你老二不该是那个颜色 |
[31:22] | The game is on, Freddie. You wanna play? | 游戏开始了 弗莱迪 来玩一个吗 |
[31:25] | Don’t be stupid. | 别傻了 |
[31:26] | Tell you what, girls like stupid. | 告诉你 女孩子就喜欢傻子 |
[31:29] | Ain’t you worked that out? | 这还不明白吗 |
[31:30] | And McFly. Girls like McFly. | 还有小飞侠乐队 女孩子都喜欢小飞侠乐队 |
[31:33] | She’s a naughty, naughty little girl, and I don’t like to disappoint. | 真是个淘气的小丫头哦 我可不想扫兴 |
[31:43] | Someone’s left their shit in here. | 谁把东西忘这里了 |
[31:47] | – Yeah! – Nice! | -好极了 -真不错 |
[31:49] | Check this out! | 快看这个 |
[31:51] | Oh, my god. Cook, Cook, I’m not sure if that’s legal. | 天 库克 库克 这犯法的吧 |
[31:55] | Oh, that’s definitely not legal! | 这肯定犯法 |
[31:57] | Dunno who this Sid guy was, but he’s got fucking great taste in gash. | 不认识这个希德 不过他的品味不错 |
[32:00] | I can’t look. Don’t make me look. | 我不能看 别让我看 |
[32:01] | I have to look. Oh, holy shit! | 我必须得看 啊 天呐 |
[32:03] | That’s forbidden. Forbidden, verboten, interdit. | 这不行 这不行[各国语言] |
[32:06] | JJ! | 小杰 |
[32:06] | – Prohibido, prohibido! – JJ! JJ! | -不行 不行 -小杰 小杰 |
[32:10] | I’m sorry. Was I getting locked on, there? | 抱歉 我是不是又着魔了 |
[32:12] | Locked on, JJ. | 是着魔了 小杰 |
[32:14] | OK. | 好 |
[32:15] | I’m all right. I’m fine. But | 好了 我没事了 |
[32:16] | can I just remind you, | 我只想用一般的 |
[32:17] | in a casual, non-locked-on way, that we’re late? | 非着魔的方式提醒你 我们迟到了 |
[32:21] | We’re late, we’re late, we’re late! | 我们迟到了 我们迟到了 我们迟到了 |
[32:24] | JJ! | 小杰 |
[32:25] | Sorry. I’m fine. | 抱歉 我没事了 |
[32:28] | We going? | 走吧 |
[32:29] | Hang on. | 等会儿 |
[32:32] | – Shoot me. – Huh? | -拍我 -什么 |
[32:33] | Your fucking camera. Go on. | 拿着手机 拍我 |
[32:38] | Right, action. | 好 开拍 |
[32:40] | Cook, what the fuck are you doing? | 库克 你搞什么鬼啊 |
[32:41] | Action. Do it, man! | 开拍 快啊 伙计 |
[32:55] | I was saving this for lunch, but what the fuck? | 本来留着午饭喝的 管他的呢 |
[32:59] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[33:05] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你搞什么鬼啊 |
[33:10] | – Whoa! – Jesus! | -哇 -我的天 |
[33:12] | Fuck me. | 我靠 |
[33:13] | Christ. | 天 |
[33:18] | Sorted. | 搞定了 |
[33:20] | You are fucking mental. | 你真是疯子啊 |
[33:22] | Mental is as mental does. | 疯子也自得其乐哦 |
[33:24] | But we’re late. | 我们迟到了 |
[33:26] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[33:30] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[33:32] | Come on, run! | 快 跑啊 |
[33:35] | So, you see, they don’t mean it. | 你看 他们不是故意的 |
[33:38] | That’s what you have to remember. | 你要记住这一点 |
[33:40] | They’re just kids. | 他们只是孩子 |
[33:41] | Kids! Yes? | 孩子 懂吗 |
[33:43] | I, um… I suppose so. | 我 我想是吧 |
[33:46] | They don’t mean it. | 他们不是故意的 |
[33:48] | Have you ever fallen off a horse? | 你有没有坠过马 |
[33:51] | You have to drink your milk and get straight back on that horse. | 你得收拾好 重新上马 |
[33:55] | OK? Back. Yes? | 懂吗 重新来过 |
[33:57] | Oggy Oggy Oggy! | 耶 耶 耶 |
[33:59] | What? | 什么 |
[34:00] | Kids. Cheeky, immature, harmless. | 孩子嘛 调皮 幼稚 无害 |
[34:04] | They can’t hurt you. OK? | 他们伤不了你 懂吗 |
[34:06] | OK. They can’t hurt me. | 好 他们伤不了我 |
[34:08] | Good girl. | 真听话 |
[34:10] | Saddle up! | 备马 准备出发 |
[34:30] | Across firmly and round it off. | 斜擦 用力 再磨边 |
[35:04] | Smooth the cuticle, push. | 打磨表面 按压 |
[35:12] | Remember to breathe. | 记得呼气 |
[35:15] | Smooth the cuticle. | 打磨表面 |
[35:17] | Push. | 按压 |
[35:19] | Smooth the cuticle. | 打磨表面 |
[35:23] | Push… Yes. | 按压 有事吗 |
[35:24] | I’m sorry… | 抱歉 |
[35:25] | We’re filing. What is it? | 我们在练习锉指甲呢 什么事 |
[35:27] | Well, um, blimey, this is fascinating. | 这个 还蛮好玩的 |
[35:30] | Mega fun. But the thing is… | 超级好玩 但是 |
[35:32] | I have to get out of here. | 我想出去一下 |
[35:34] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[35:36] | I have to go because I’ve got three super-duper zits coming on… | 我身上起了三个超大的青春痘 |
[35:41] | They’re like… proper seepers. | 都涨起来了 |
[35:43] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[35:45] | Yes, Go! Go! | 好 快去 快去 |
[35:47] | For God’s sake, go! Refresh and moisturise. | 赶紧去 洗一洗 补充水分 |
[35:49] | Don’t waste a second. | 赶紧去啊 |
[35:50] | Yes. Refresh and… I’m on it! | 洗一洗然后 这就去 |
[35:57] | Smooth the cuticle. Push. | 打磨表面 按压 |
[36:06] | Blooming ‘eck. It’s big out here. | 哇塞 这地方真大 |
[36:27] | Right. | 好 |
[36:29] | Um… Now we’ve gotta… | 那么 我们现在呢 |
[36:33] | Christ. | 天 |
[36:39] | Fuck it. | 靠 |
[36:42] | OK. Fuck, fuck, fuck. | 靠 靠 靠 |
[36:44] | Um… OK. Whatever… | 好吧 管他的 |
[36:49] | We’ve gotta stand up, | 大家站起来 |
[36:51] | say our names and a unique fact about ourselves. | 说出自己的名字和特别之处 |
[36:56] | Right. I’ll start. | 好 我先来 |
[37:00] | Christ. | 天 |
[37:02] | I’m Kieran and I hate being a fucking teacher… You. | 我是基里安 我讨厌当老师 你 |
[37:11] | Um… I’m JJ and with regard to mathematic aptitude, | 我叫小杰 我极赋数学天资 |
[37:14] | I’m in the top 0.3% of the population, | 是总人口排名前0.3的那部分人 |
[37:17] | which is an interesting demographic statistic, | 这是个有趣的统计学数据 |
[37:19] | because paradoxically my communication, interpersonal | 因为与之相反 我的沟通和人际交往能力 |
[37:22] | and intuitive skills are towards the lower quartiles. | 及判断力都十分低 |
[37:24] | Yeah. You’ve stopped me in my fucking tracks there, yeah… You. | 你赶快给我打住 你 |
[37:30] | I’m Katie. | 我叫凯蒂 |
[37:32] | I’ve never not had a boyfriend since I was seven. | 我七岁以后男朋友就没断过 |
[37:35] | Congratulations… You. | 恭喜啊 你 |
[37:39] | Um… I’m Emily. | 我是艾米丽 |
[37:43] | I’ve never had a boyfriend. | 我从没交过男朋友 |
[37:44] | Shit happens… You. | 真不走运 你 |
[37:48] | I’m Naomi. | 我是内奥米 |
[37:50] | I hate injustice. | 我讨厌不公正 |
[37:52] | People tell lies about me. | 讨厌别人传我的谣言 |
[37:54] | You at the back. | 后面那个 你 |
[37:56] | – I’m Kumir. I’m gay. – Yup. Good… You. | -我是库莫尔 我是同性恋 -好啊 你 |
[38:01] | I’m Max, and both my parents are artists. | 我叫马克思 我父母都是艺术家 |
[38:04] | Great. I’m very, very happy for you. .. | 很好 你很幸运 |
[38:07] | What about you with the bling? | 那个戴项链的 你呢 |
[38:10] | I’m Effy. | 我叫艾菲 |
[38:12] | And I think my mum’s having an affair. | 我觉得我妈妈有外遇 |
[38:15] | Good one. Shows enterprise. | 好 有冒险精神 |
[38:17] | What about you, big man? | 你呢 高个子 |
[38:21] | I’m Freddie. | 我是弗莱迪 |
[38:23] | I met a girl I like today. | 今天我遇到了一位我喜欢的女孩 |
[38:25] | She’s like… | 她很 |
[38:28] | beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[38:33] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[38:34] | That’s it? That’s your unique fact? That’s just great. | 就这些 这就是你要说的 真棒啊 |
[38:38] | Fascinating, Freddie, thank you for that… What about you? | 很好 谢谢你 弗莱迪 你呢 |
[38:42] | I’m Katie and I had Frosties for breakfast. | 我也叫凯蒂 我早上吃了甜香粟米片 |
[38:46] | Frosties, that’s product placement, in my opinion. | 甜香粟米片 你这是植入广告 |
[38:48] | You there at the back beside the wee gay man? | 后边 那位同志边上的 你 |
[38:51] | My name’s Nathan, and seven members | 我叫内森 我有七位直系亲属 |
[38:54] | of my immediate family have been on Crimewatch. | 上过《绳之于法》[一档电视节目] |
[38:56] | Brilliant, what a year this is gonna be | 今年真是棒极了 |
[38:58] | – Kieran? – Yes. | -基里安 -在 |
[38:59] | I’m feeling rather shit. | 我感觉不舒服 |
[39:01] | I think I need to go to the nurse’s office. | 我想去一下校医那里 |
[39:03] | Oh, yeah? OK. Go on, then. | 是吗 好吧 去吧 |
[39:06] | Right. Where were we? | 好 我们到哪了 |
[39:09] | Oh, stuff it. | 随便吧 |
[39:10] | Let’s just watch a DVD about… | 来看看这个碟吧 是关于… |
[39:14] | Oh, Christ. | 天 |
[39:15] | How To Be Inclusive. | 如何有内涵 |
[39:17] | Holy Mother of divine shite, who makes up this shit? | 我的亲娘啊 谁整出来的东西 |
[39:19] | Actually, Kieran, I’m not feeling too well either. | 基里安 我也感觉不舒服 |
[39:23] | My balls are aching. I might have to go and see that nurse. | 我下面疼 我想去看医生 |
[39:26] | – Right! Bugger off, then. – Cheers, Kieran. | -好 快去吧 -谢啦 基里安 |
[39:28] | See if she can laser Jordan off them. | 看她能不能帮你去掉纹身 |
[39:31] | OK. Right, how the fuck does this thing…? | 好 这鬼东西怎么操作的 |
[39:40] | Anyone have a clue…? | 谁知道 |
[39:44] | Hey. Can I be in this class? I don’t like mine. | 我能进你们班吗 我不喜欢我的 |
[39:47] | Why not? Make up the numbers. | 好啊 凑个数吧 |
[39:49] | You doing some A-Levels? | 你在学几科高等考试课 |
[39:51] | – One, please. Philosophy. – OK, sit down. | -一门 哲学 -好 请坐吧 |
[39:55] | When you’ve worked out the point of living, | 等你把存在的意义搞明白了 |
[39:56] | come and fucking tell me, OK? | 来告诉我 行吗 |
[39:58] | Whizzer! | 没问题 |
[40:01] | Where’s Effy? | 艾菲呢 |
[40:11] | They don’t have a nurse. | 这儿没校医 |
[40:16] | I just gotta get drugs. | 我只剩下吸毒了 |
[40:18] | And sex. | 还有做爱 |
[41:21] | Grab my balls! Grab my balls! | 用手抓 用手抓 |
[41:24] | Grab my balls! | 抓啊 |
[41:26] | Grab my balls! | 抓着 |
[41:29] | Grab my balls! Grab my balls! | 抓我 抓住我 |
[43:16] | 缅怀 马克西·普利斯 [此人是皮囊一主创人员女儿的朋友 因意外身亡] |