时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Frederick Mclair? | 弗莱德里克·麦克莱 |
[00:01] | I met a girl I like today. | 今天我遇到了一位我喜欢的女孩 |
[00:02] | She’s like… beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[00:04] | Emily Fitch… | 艾米丽·费奇 |
[00:05] | Emms, you oughta spruce up, yeah? | 艾米丽 你应该打扮漂亮一点啊 |
[00:07] | Get some decent threads like Katie. | 学学凯蒂多买点性感衣服 |
[00:09] | Katie Fitch… | 凯蒂·费奇 |
[00:11] | Well, here it comes. | 她来了 |
[00:12] | She tried to snog my sister at middle school. | 中学的时候她想强吻我妹妹 |
[00:14] | – Naomi Campbell… – People tell lies about me. | -内奥米·坎贝尔 -讨厌别人传我的谣言 |
[00:17] | Jonah Jeremia Jones… | 乔纳·杰洛麦·琼斯 |
[00:19] | Prestissimo!! | 来啦 |
[00:20] | James Cook… | 詹姆斯·库克 |
[00:23] | Pandora Moon… | 潘多拉·穆恩 |
[00:24] | Bonkers! | 好强啊 |
[00:26] | Elizabeth Stonem… | 伊丽莎白·斯通耐 |
[00:27] | Maybe we could get to know each other. | 咱俩可以好好互相了解一下 |
[00:29] | Fill in the form. First one to fill it out gets to… | 把这张表填完 第一个都勾上的人 |
[00:32] | get to know me. | 就能了解我 |
[00:34] | Grab my balls… Grab my balls… Grab my balls… balls. | 用手抓 用手抓 抓啊 抓我 |
[01:23] | *If you like to gamble, I tell you I’m your man,* | *如果你喜欢赌博 就来找我吧* |
[01:27] | *You win some, lose some, all the same to me,* | *有赢有输 对我来说都一样* |
[01:37] | *The pleasure is to play, makes no difference what you say* | *尽情狂欢 你说什么都无所谓* |
[01:42] | Get on home… | 回家吧 |
[01:44] | *I don’t share your greed, the only card I need is* | *我没你那么贪心 我只要那张* |
[01:46] | *The Ace of Spades, The Ace of Spades* | *黑桃A 黑桃A* |
[01:50] | Dude, calm down a bit. It’s like 5 o’clock. | 兄弟 冷静点 还早呢 |
[01:52] | Neighbours hasn’t even started yet. | 邻居还没起床呢 |
[01:53] | Sorry. Actually, no, no sorry. | 抱歉 不 其实没什么可抱歉的 |
[01:57] | I’m so fucking stoked, man. | 我他妈太兴奋了 兄弟 |
[01:59] | I’m 17 today! | 我今天17岁啦 |
[02:01] | That’s an event horizon. That’s a milestone. | 这是我的大事记 里程碑 |
[02:03] | Isn’t 18 traditionally the age… | 18岁不才是传统意义上的… |
[02:04] | Fuck tradition. | 去他的传统 |
[02:06] | Just hope some people turn up. | 但愿有人能来 |
[02:08] | – They’ll come. – You invited half the college. | -他们会来的 -学校半数人你都请了 |
[02:10] | All I know is that it involves my dick getting damp. | 反正我的老二肯定得爽一把 |
[02:15] | What are you looking at, you posh student bastards? | 看什么看 你们这些衣冠禽兽 |
[02:17] | Fuck off back to playgroup. | 滚回去过家家吧 |
[02:19] | Fucking wankers, come here. | 他妈的混蛋 滚过来 |
[02:21] | Come here… | 滚过来 |
[02:23] | Come on, leave it. Forget ’em. | 好啦 算啦 别理他们 |
[02:26] | Ah, we’re here. | 到了 |
[02:29] | Best pub in the west. | 西区最好的酒吧 |
[02:33] | Hello boys. | 来啦 小伙子们 |
[02:34] | All right, Christina. | 来了 克里斯汀娜 |
[02:35] | Ay, ay lads, here’s the birthday boy. | 小伙子们 寿星来啦 |
[02:38] | – Did you do all this? – Took me a long time, | -都是你装饰的吗 -花了我不少时间呢 |
[02:40] | a good forty, forty five minutes. | 整整有45分钟吧 |
[02:44] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[02:45] | Touch of pain in the privates, it’s the old whore wound. | 下面有点痛 以前玩姑娘玩猛了 |
[02:49] | Nothing I can’t handle. | 没什么大不了的 |
[02:51] | These are me boys, Freddie, JJ. | 我朋友 弗莱迪 小杰 |
[02:53] | Boys, this is Uncle Keith. | 兄弟们 这是基思叔叔 |
[02:55] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:56] | Pull my finger! | 拉我的手指 |
[03:05] | You dirty old bugger! | 你个小笨蛋 |
[03:10] | If you’d be so kind, Christina? | 麻烦拿酒来 克里斯汀娜 |
[03:13] | Right you are, big boy. | 就来 老男孩 |
[03:15] | And when I woke up, the pool was three feet deep in piss. | 我醒来一看 池子里的尿有三英尺深呢 |
[03:19] | Mum, I shouted, don’t jump in! But it was too late. | 我喊 妈 别跳进去 不过为时已晚 |
[03:22] | So, just you and the Buxton Rovers | 你和巴克斯顿巡游者 |
[03:24] | under 21s managed to do that in one night? | 青年球队一晚上搞出这么多事 |
[03:26] | Just me, the lads, and a shit load of all-inclusive mild. | 就我 兄弟们 还有一堆乱七八糟的啤酒 |
[03:30] | And they never pinned it on me. | 谁也没发现是我干的 |
[03:32] | Plus, you got to remember, this was 1962. | 你要知道 那会儿才1962年 |
[03:36] | I mean, Pontin’s was a fairly permissive place back then, | 我是说 那时候波庭还挺开放的 |
[03:39] | bit like Afghanistan in the 70s. | 跟七十年代的阿富汗有点像 |
[03:41] | But with the Krankies and slightly more Taliban. | 不过有克兰奇二人秀和更多激进分子 |
[03:44] | Tell that one where you bumped | 说说那次 |
[03:45] | Dylan over the head with a box of fish fingers. | 你用一盒冻鱼条砸迪兰头的故事 |
[03:48] | Another time. I’ve gotta go and see a man about a dog. | 下一次吧 我得去见个人谈狗的事情 |
[03:51] | A dog filled with drugs. | 是装满毒品的狗 |
[03:54] | See you boys. Oh, happy birthday, Cookie. | 再见 小伙子们 生日快乐 小库克 |
[04:05] | That, my friends, is what you call a legend. | 朋友们 这才叫传奇人物 |
[04:08] | To who, exactly? | 谁会这么想啊 |
[04:10] | – What? – Who is he a legend to? | -什么 -谁会认为他是传奇人物 |
[04:13] | Me. | 我 |
[04:14] | Blokes in pubs. Christina. People. | 酒吧里的人 克里斯汀娜 所有人 |
[04:18] | – I think the guy’s crazy. – Exactly man. | -我看那家伙是个疯子 -说到点子上了 |
[04:20] | Exactly. | 要的就是这效果 |
[04:22] | Same again please, Christina. | 再来一杯 克里斯汀娜 |
[04:29] | Look, man. Look at that quality totty. That’s top shelf shit. | 看 兄弟 看那个辣妹 上等货色 |
[04:33] | Guys, guys, hey baby… | 兄弟们 美女们 |
[04:36] | I’m so happy to introduce you to my legendary night out | 很荣幸你们能来我的传奇之夜 |
[04:39] | in celebration of my birthday. | 为我庆祝生日 |
[04:41] | – Apart from you. – But I… | -除了你 -可我… |
[04:42] | What are you doing here! You burnt my house, man! Get out! | 你来干什么 你把我的房子烧了 滚出去 |
[04:48] | What the fuck! | 搞什么鬼 |
[04:51] | I’m 17 today, so all bets are off. | 今天我17 什么限制都没了 |
[04:53] | Do what the fuck you like. | 想干什么干什么 |
[04:54] | Flush your mates down the toilet. Eat grapes off each other. | 把兄弟冲马桶里去 吃别人身上的葡萄 |
[04:56] | Smash speakers over your heads. | 把话筒砸脑袋上 |
[04:58] | If partying’s a crime, who’s gonna get arrested first? | 如果狂欢是犯罪 看谁最先被抓 |
[05:01] | Let’s go fucking mental! | 我们他妈的疯起来吧 |
[05:08] | Party people! | 大家狂欢吧 |
[05:10] | *For he’s a jolly good fellow* | *他是一个好小伙* |
[05:13] | *For he’s a jolly good fellow* | *他是一个好小伙* |
[05:15] | *For he’s a jolly good fellow* | *他是一个好小伙* |
[05:19] | *And so say all of us* | *我们都这么说* |
[05:23] | Thanks man, thank you very much. | 谢谢你们 太感谢了 |
[05:25] | What’s next? | 接下来干什么 |
[05:27] | Oh, yeah. More drinks! More drinks! | 有了 喝酒 喝酒 |
[05:30] | More drinks! More drinks! More drinks! More drinks! Yeah? | 喝酒 喝酒 喝酒 喝酒 怎么样 |
[05:37] | – He’s fun. – You have no idea. | -他挺有意思的 -说出来吓死你 |
[05:39] | He’s had half a bottle of vodka. | 他已经喝了半瓶伏特加了 |
[05:40] | Really? How crazy! | 是吗 有够疯的啊 |
[05:44] | Tequila! Who’s in? | 龙舌兰 谁要 |
[05:47] | Yeah, ok. | 我要 |
[05:48] | – Anyone else? – Yeah, go on then. | -还有谁要 -我也要 |
[05:51] | Airwolf. | 来个飞狼 |
[05:52] | Let’s go, man. | 开动 |
[06:12] | Do you wanna see your birthday trick? | 想看看我为你准备的生日戏法吗 |
[06:13] | Lay it on me, magic man. | 让我开开眼界吧 魔术师 |
[06:15] | One pint of normal drinking water. | 一品脱普通饮用水 |
[06:17] | You’ll like this one. I’ve seen it before. | 你会喜欢的 我以前看过 |
[06:19] | What? He does magic? | 怎么 他会变魔术吗 |
[06:26] | Shazam, motherfucker! | 变出来啦 你个混蛋 |
[06:36] | – Cook, what you doing? – That’s minging. | -库克 你在干什么 -真恶心 |
[06:44] | – What is wrong with you? – Yes! Come on! | -你是不是有病啊 -好啊 来吧 |
[06:49] | Someone’s been drinking… | 你是喝了… |
[06:52] | milkshake? | 是奶昔吗 |
[06:53] | Strawberry milkshake. Am I right? | 草莓奶昔 我没说错吧 |
[06:55] | Yes. How did you know? | 没错 你怎么知道 |
[06:56] | Am I ninja, or am I not a ninja? | 我是不是神通广大啊 |
[06:58] | Christina, we’ve had rejection. | 克里斯汀娜 有人吐了 |
[07:00] | We need a bucket, a mop and 16 shots of tequila! | 这边需要桶和拖把 还要16杯龙舌兰 |
[07:14] | Great, | 不是吧 |
[07:15] | it’s the lesbian come to gay us up. | 拉拉来给我们加基情了 |
[07:19] | I’ve told you to fucking… | 我早告诉过你… |
[07:20] | – Just leave it. – Hi, everyone. | -别说了 -大家好 |
[07:29] | – Want to know a secret? – What? | -有个秘密想知道吗 -什么 |
[07:32] | I know the cure. | 我有办法治 |
[07:33] | The cure for what? | 治什么 |
[07:35] | It’s my cock. | 我的老二能治 |
[07:38] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[07:43] | Hey, look what I made. | 瞧瞧我亲手做的 |
[07:45] | Cake! Top, man, fucking top! | 蛋糕 赞 太他妈赞了 |
[07:47] | – It’s double chocolate chip cookie. – Cheers, girl. | -双层巧克力夹心蛋糕 -谢谢 小妞 |
[07:50] | Cake. My cake! Mine! | 蛋糕 我一个人的 |
[08:12] | Fucking good, man… | 真你妹的好吃 |
[08:25] | Thank you, man. | 谢了 伙计 |
[08:39] | – You OK? – Yep. Totally cool. Just a bit… | -你没事吧 -没事 很好 就是有点 |
[08:42] | you know, | 那什么 |
[08:43] | full. | 撑 |
[08:44] | Can’t believe you ate the whole thing. | 你居然全吃了 |
[08:45] | Someone had to get this party started. | 狂欢总要有人领头嘛 |
[08:47] | Party? Do you call this a party? | 狂欢 这也能算狂欢吗 |
[08:50] | Where’s the conversation? | 没人聊天 |
[08:52] | Where’s the dancing? Where are the men? | 没人跳舞 男人们呢 |
[08:54] | – We’re men. – You’re boys. | -我们是男人啊 -只是男孩 |
[08:55] | Do you want to measure my dick? It’s daddy-sized. | 要不要量量我鸡巴的长度 成年人的尺寸 |
[08:58] | So you lot think this party’s shit, yeah? | 你们都觉得这聚会很逊吗 |
[09:00] | It’s a little bit… | 有一点 |
[09:02] | – It could be… – It’s shit. | -其实可以… -逊毙了 |
[09:11] | Shit. | 操 |
[09:13] | Something’s got to happen, man. Something big. | 总得发生点事啊 哥们 大事 |
[09:17] | Come on, man. | 来吧 |
[09:19] | I’m ready! Just tell me when. Give me a sign! | 我准备好了 什么时候会发生 给个暗示 |
[09:24] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Thank you, man. | 很好 谢啦 哥们 |
[09:27] | What? | 什么 |
[09:29] | But where are you, I can’t hear… | 你在哪 我听不清 |
[09:31] | I don’t have anything, OK? | 我什么都没有 好不好 |
[09:33] | – Who is it? – My sister, Karen. | -谁的电话 -我姐凯伦 |
[09:35] | Tell her I said hi. | 代我打个招呼 |
[09:37] | No, I haven’t got anything, OK? You’ll have to find your own. | 我身上没有 你自己去弄 |
[09:39] | No, I don’t have any drugs! Bye. | 我没有毒品 拜 |
[09:43] | – Why couldn’t you hear her? – She’s at some engagement party. | -怎么听不清 -她在一个订婚聚会上 |
[09:45] | Her mate Kayleigh’s getting hitched. | 她朋友凯莉要结婚了 |
[09:47] | So it’ll be free bar, free entry, that kind of thing? | 那就是有免费酒吧 免费入场喽 |
[09:50] | Yeah, I suppose, why? | 可能吧 怎么了 |
[09:52] | No, no. No way! | 不行 想都别想 |
[09:56] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[09:57] | Cos my sister’s there, and I don’t want to see her. | 我姐在那儿 我不想见到她 |
[09:59] | Plus, she doesn’t like you very much. | 再说 她也不大喜欢你 |
[10:01] | Why not? I’m always touching her and flirting with her. | 怎么会 我们很来电 还经常调情 |
[10:03] | Yeah. | 瞎说吧你 |
[10:04] | Her tits stand to attention when I’m around. I’ve seen it. | 我一走近 她奶头都硬了 我见过 |
[10:06] | Listen to me, we’re not going. | 听我说 我们不能去 |
[10:08] | No. No way. | 绝对不去 |
[10:13] | Come on everybody, cos. | 一起来吧 |
[10:16] | Yeah, we’re going to a party! | 我们要去狂欢了 |
[10:21] | All right? | 好啦 |
[10:24] | – Not coming in. – Why not? | -不准入内 -为什么 |
[10:25] | Private party. | 私人聚会 |
[10:27] | Plus underage. Plus don’t like look of you. | 而且你们未成年 而且我看你不爽 |
[10:30] | Not coming in. | 不准入内 |
[10:32] | Listen to me, robot. | 听着 机器人 |
[10:34] | You may rank way above me in tems of strength and size, | 力气和块头我可能是比不过你 |
[10:37] | but at least I can love. | 但至少我有感情 |
[10:40] | Now can you let me in? | 能让我进去了吧 |
[10:43] | Not coming in. | 不准入内 |
[10:46] | Listen, fate has brought me here. | 命运指引我过来 |
[10:48] | Do you understand? You’re not letting fate in the club. | 明白吗 你不能把命运挡在门口 |
[10:51] | It’s not like fate is wearing trainers or anyting. | 命运又不是穿运动鞋的小屁孩 |
[10:53] | Fate just wants a couple of drinks, a little dance. | 命运只想喝几杯 跳跳舞 |
[10:56] | And fate is actually also desperate for the toilet. | 命运还憋不住想上厕所 |
[10:58] | Now can we come in? | 可以进去了吗 |
[10:59] | How about you fuck off? | 滚开好不好 |
[11:02] | How about you’re a fucking cock? | 你就是混蛋好不好 |
[11:03] | I’ll fucking break your fucking face, mate! | 我他妈的要操烂你的逼脸 |
[11:06] | – What? – I’ll fucking break your fucking face. | -再说一次 -我要操烂你的逼脸 |
[11:10] | You’ll get your fucking head kicked in here! | 你他妈的找打吧 |
[11:12] | – Come on! – Fucking prick. | -走吧 -混蛋 |
[11:13] | Just chill out, yeah? | 冷静点吧 |
[11:15] | I don’t think he’s going to let us in. | 他不会让咱们进去的 |
[11:17] | He’s just an obstacle. We’re meant to go this party. | 绊脚石而已 我们注定要参加这聚会 |
[11:21] | Fate’ll sort it. Just wait. | 命运自然能解决 等着吧 |
[11:25] | Freddie. What the fuck are you doing here? | 弗莱迪 你他妈的在这儿干什么 |
[11:28] | Hi, Karen. | 凯伦 |
[11:29] | You can’t come in. It’s private. | 你不能进来 这是私人的 |
[11:30] | Don’t be like that, sis’. | 别这么绝情 老姐 |
[11:31] | – It’s Cook’s birthday. – Unless you’ve got drugs, | -库克过生日 -除非你们带了毒品 |
[11:33] | fuck off, and take your friends with you. | 否则就带着朋友们滚 |
[11:35] | Come on Karen. | 别这样 凯伦 |
[11:36] | I’ll make it up to you, I promise. | 我会报答你的 真的 |
[11:38] | Yeah. Look, it’s not my decision. It’s her party. | 够了 我说了不算 这是她的聚会 |
[11:41] | I’m getting married. | 我要结婚了 |
[11:43] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[11:48] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[11:55] | Will you let us in? | 能让我们进去吗 |
[11:57] | Well, there is a pretty strict dress code. | 有严格的着装要求 |
[12:00] | How strict | 具体 |
[12:01] | exactly? | 多严格 |
[12:21] | Let’s cock and roll, baby! | 我们嗨起来吧 宝贝 |
[12:23] | Isn’t it lush? | 豪华吧 |
[12:25] | Daddy says nothing’s too good for me. | 老爸说对我怎么都不为过 |
[12:26] | You got that right, babe. | 确实如此 宝贝 |
[12:28] | So, who you marrying? | 你要嫁给谁 |
[12:30] | Oh, just some guy. | 就是某个人啦 |
[12:31] | – He’s a bit of a twat, – Cheers, man. | -他有点傻逼 -谢谢 |
[12:35] | When she said “Party”… | 她说这是聚会 |
[12:37] | You thought she meant an | 你以为是没有曼彻斯特人的 |
[12:38] | acid-fuelled sex rave without the Mancunians. | 那种嗑药乱搞的聚会 |
[12:42] | – This is more… – Jelly and ice cream. | -这也太… -凯尔特人风了吧 |
[12:42] | 果冻冰激凌为苏超联赛凯尔特人队夺冠后所举行派对的常见标志 凯尔特人民族颜色为绿白 与两个家族衣着颜色对应 | |
[12:46] | Get it down you, girls. | 喝光了 姑娘们 |
[12:47] | Top freebies, yeah? Love it. | 免费的好东西 爱死了 |
[12:53] | Gross. I hate champagne. | 不爽 我讨厌香槟 |
[12:55] | – Why you fucking drinking it, then? – It’s free. | -那你还不停地喝 -免费嘛 |
[12:58] | – Dad! – Lady Kayleigh. | -爸 -凯莉小姐 |
[13:00] | Hi! This is Cookie… | 这位是小库克 |
[13:05] | Finish your drink, kid. | 喝光它 小伙子 |
[13:07] | Have as much as you like. | 想喝多少喝多少 |
[13:10] | Nothing’s too good for my Kayleigh… right? | 对凯莉来讲 没有过度一说 对吧 |
[13:13] | Right. | 没错 |
[13:14] | And I wouldn’t want anything to ruin the evening… | 我不希望今天晚上出什么乱子 |
[13:17] | Drop the tone… | 放低调点 |
[13:19] | Anything at all. | 什么乱子都别惹 |
[13:21] | Ok? | 明白吗 |
[13:23] | Right you are. | 没问题 |
[13:27] | Enjoy. | 好好玩 |
[13:30] | Kayleigh. You’re almost a woman… | 凯莉 你快成为一名真正的女人了 |
[13:33] | Thanks, Daddy. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[13:35] | Almost. | 就快了 |
[13:44] | See you around, Cookie. | 回头见 小库克 |
[13:48] | – You twat. Didn’t you know? – Fuck it, man. | -你个蠢货 你不知道吗 -管他呢 |
[13:50] | – I’m just getting started. – What’s the fuss? | -我才刚开始 -怎么了 |
[13:52] | He’s Johnny White. The gangster. | 他是约翰尼·怀特 黑帮的 |
[13:54] | Yeah. Legend. | 很出名的 |
[13:55] | He murdered those 2 nuns over a pint guiness. | 他为了一品脱啤酒杀了两个修女 |
[13:57] | Allegedly. | 据说是这样 |
[13:58] | I hear he stabbed a policeman in the neck | 我听说他曾用一只海鸽标本 |
[14:00] | with a stuffed guillemot. | 捅伤了一个警察的脖子 |
[14:01] | That’s so not true. | 这也太假了吧 |
[14:02] | It was a puffin. | 是只小海鹦 |
[14:06] | So. | 那么 |
[14:07] | Who’s for narcotics? | 谁想来点毒品 |
[14:08] | – Me. – Me. | -我 -我 |
[14:09] | Me? | 我 |
[14:11] | What? | 什么 |
[14:12] | I’ve decided I love drugs. | 我决定也吸个毒吧 |
[14:29] | – What is it? – Uncle Keith’s special blend. | -这是什么 -基思大叔的独家配方 |
[14:32] | A hallucinogenic opiate and stimulant. | 迷幻药片加兴奋剂 |
[14:34] | Four hours of THC giggles and MDMA highs | 大麻酚和摇头丸 |
[14:38] | with a transcendental kicker. | 四小时 爽个不停 |
[14:41] | – Sounds good. – Well, come on, then. Jesus. | -听起来不错 -那就来吧 |
[14:43] | All in good time, babes. | 不要急嘛 宝贝们 |
[14:45] | Weird girl? | 小怪妞 |
[14:47] | Hold that. | 拿着 |
[14:48] | Fuck’s sakes, are we getting any or what?! | 拜托 到底给不给我们了 |
[14:54] | No, no. Panda. Wait! | 别 别 潘多 等等 |
[14:56] | Hang on, what you doing? | 等等 你干什么呢 |
[14:59] | What? Was that wrong? | 什么 哪错了吗 |
[15:01] | – Did you just swallow my drugs? – She’s fucking finished it! | -你把我的货都吞了 -她全给吃光了 |
[15:03] | – It tastes horrible! – You’re not supposed to eat it! | -难吃死了 -这玩意不是拿来吃的 |
[15:06] | It goes up the nose, you twat. | 是从鼻子里吸进去的 你个蠢货 |
[15:08] | Let’s go fly a kite, girl! | 我们去嗨吧 妞们 |
[15:11] | What about us? | 那我们怎么办 |
[15:12] | You can drink some of the weird girl’s blood, | 你们喝点小怪妞的血就行 |
[15:14] | she’s like a walking syringe. | 她现在就是个活体针管 |
[15:16] | – My mouth’s gone all numb. – I’m not surprised! | -我的嘴全麻了 -不麻才怪 |
[15:19] | We’ve done ours, let’s go! | 我们搞定了 走吧 |
[15:22] | Come on Panders, we’re out of here. | 走吧 潘多 出去玩玩 |
[15:26] | I said you shouldn’t have let them in. | 我就说你不该让他们进来的 |
[15:27] | – Where’s the love? – You’re a wanker, James. | -别这么不友好嘛 -詹姆斯 你真讨厌 |
[15:35] | – You will get us some more, won’t you, Cookie? – Yeah | -小库克 你还能弄来点 对吧 -对 |
[15:39] | Cos if you could, | 只要你能弄到 |
[15:41] | that would be | 那真就 |
[15:43] | God | 天哪 |
[15:45] | really, really great. | 好得不能再好了 |
[16:06] | – I need more class A drugs, quick. – Why? | -我得马上再弄点A级毒品 -为什么 |
[16:09] | Cos that Kayleigh girl just gave me the look. | 因为凯莉刚才给我了个眼色 |
[16:11] | – What sort of look is that? – This one. | -什么眼色 -这样 |
[16:16] | Right I see what you mean. | 好 我明白你的意思了 |
[16:18] | Freddie, we’ve got to get this man some drugs. | 弗莱迪咱必须给这哥们弄点毒品 |
[16:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:22] | Do the look. | 再来一下那个眼色 |
[16:25] | – What does that mean? – It means I’m getting laid tonight. | -这算怎么回事 -我今晚要性福了 |
[16:28] | Please, not Kayleigh. Think of me and JJ. | 求你了 别睡凯莉 想想我和小杰 |
[16:31] | You’re not fucking her. | 你又没在搞她 |
[16:33] | I thought you liked Effy. | 我还以为你喜欢艾菲呢 |
[16:34] | Yeah, she’s a peach. | 对 她是挺招人喜欢的 |
[16:35] | But I already tapped that top-dollar shag. | 但我已经上过她了 爽得一逼呢 |
[16:38] | She’s my last resort sure thing, I reckon. | 她现在是我的保底选择 |
[16:41] | You shagged Effy? | 你上过艾菲了 |
[16:42] | Come on, Freds. | 那是 弗莱 |
[16:44] | – When? – First day I met her. | -什么时候 -见到她第一天 |
[16:51] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 你怎么不告诉我们 |
[16:53] | Because apart from those times when my cock is up your ass, | 我为什么要告诉你们我的老二钻过哪里 |
[16:56] | you have no reason to worry about where it is the rest of the time. | 反正它不在你们的菊花里就行 |
[16:59] | But… | 可是 |
[17:02] | … JJ likes her. | 小杰很喜欢她 |
[17:05] | I was going to ask her out I mean, | 我还准备约她出去玩来着 |
[17:08] | she seemed like she liked me. | 我还以为她喜欢我呢 |
[17:09] | You snooze, you lose, dude. | 你晚了 你输了 小子 |
[17:10] | I’ve got a snake in my dick that’s about to throw up. | 我裤裆里那条巨蟒要吐了 |
[17:34] | – Naomi. Wait! – What? | -内奥米 等等 -干什么 |
[17:38] | – Where are you going? – Home. | -你去哪 -回家 |
[17:42] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[17:43] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[17:44] | I dunno. | 我也不知道 |
[17:46] | Because… | 因为… |
[17:51] | Why does your sister think I’m gay? | 你姐姐为什么说我是拉拉 |
[17:54] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:57] | See you around, Emily. | 再见 艾米丽 |
[18:01] | Thank you. Yes, please. Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. | 谢谢 女士们先生们 请安静 |
[18:05] | The father of the bride, Mr Johnny White. | 有请新娘的父亲 约翰尼·怀特先生 |
[18:16] | So… | 今天 |
[18:17] | my daughter’s getting married | 我女儿要结婚了 |
[18:18] | and she couldn’t have chosen a nicer bloke, | 她的新郎实在是再好不过了 |
[18:21] | Steve Heston. | 史蒂夫·赫斯顿 |
[18:24] | Unfortunately, he couldn’t | 很不幸 他仍在假释期间 |
[18:25] | attend today without violating his probation. | 所以不能参加今天的庆典 |
[18:29] | He couldn’t be here himself, | 虽然他本人没能到场 |
[18:30] | but he is represented by members of his family. | 但有他的家族成员代替他出席 |
[18:33] | Welcome, Hestons. No more rucks. | 欢迎赫斯顿一家 从此化敌为友 |
[18:36] | No more knives. No more pliers. | 不再刀光相向 拳脚相加 |
[18:40] | We’re gonna be tight as a badger’s bum. | 我们从此紧密相连 |
[18:42] | The Whites and the Hestons brought together in the marriage bed, | 怀特家族和赫斯顿家族喜结连理 |
[18:46] | still fucking each other, but in a good way. | 仍然你干我 我干你 但仅在床第之间 |
[18:53] | Come up here, sweetheart. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[19:04] | You’ve kept yourself pure for so long for this task of peace. | 你为了两家的和解一直保持着童贞 |
[19:09] | In times of strife, you’ve lit up my life, | 冲突纷争之中 是你给了我希望 |
[19:12] | and now you’re gonna be Steve’s wife. | 直到今日 你嫁作史蒂夫之妻 |
[19:21] | And I just want to say… | 我只想说一句话 |
[19:24] | don’t she look a picture? | 她是不是美若天仙 |
[19:30] | I could just eat her. | 秀色可餐 |
[19:41] | Right, charge your glasses with free booze, and raise ’em. | 斟满你的酒杯 让我们一同举杯 |
[19:45] | Kayleigh and Steve. | 祝福凯莉和史蒂夫 |
[19:52] | Pandora, wake up, you dozy cow. | 潘多拉 醒醒 瞌睡虫 |
[19:54] | Hi. It’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[19:58] | I need a favour. | 麻烦你帮我个忙 |
[20:08] | Uncle Keith! | 基思叔叔 |
[20:09] | All right, Cookie? | 还好吗 小库克 |
[20:11] | – Cheers. – Not a problem. | -谢谢 -小事一桩 |
[20:13] | There you go. Direct from Weston-super-Mare. | 好了 直接从滨海韦斯顿弄来的 |
[20:17] | You’re a lifesaver, Keith. | 你真是我的救命恩人 基思 |
[20:18] | Gotta go, Cook. | 我得走了 库克 |
[20:20] | Gotta see a dog about a bone. | 我得去找妹子了 |
[20:21] | A bone that is my cock. | 好好快活快活 |
[20:27] | – Get it out, then. – Ok. | -那就拿出来吧 -好啊 |
[20:30] | Not that. The drugs, idiot. | 不是说那个 拿白粉出来 白痴 |
[20:34] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[20:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:49] | – Is that all you’re doing? – Yeah. | -就吸这么点啊 -嗯 |
[20:52] | – That was a hamster-sized bump. Don’t you want any more? – No. | -还没仓鼠吸得多呢 还要吗 -不了 |
[20:57] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[21:00] | – So… – So? | -那么… -那么 |
[21:04] | OK, I’ll see you later! | 回见 |
[21:06] | What? I thought we were gonna bone. | 什么 我以为我们要打一炮 |
[21:08] | And what made you think that? | 为什么那么想 |
[21:09] | You’ve had the drugs and you gave me the look. | 你磕了我的药 还给我那种眼神 |
[21:11] | – What look? – This one. | -什么眼神 -这种 |
[21:14] | What the fuck is that? | 那他妈是什么 |
[21:14] | The “I’ll fuck for drugs” look. | “给我药 陪打炮”的眼神 |
[21:16] | – Now stop arguing and get on my cock. – What? No. | -别说了 来干一场吧 -什么 不 |
[21:18] | – Blow me, then. My dick is clean. – I don’t care! | -那吹箫好了 我洗干净了 -那又怎样 |
[21:21] | – Hand-job? – No. | -帮我打飞机 -不 |
[21:22] | But you’ve got to let me have a go on your tits whilst you’re doing it. | 你给我撸管的时候得让我抓奶 |
[21:24] | That’s the deal breaker. | 这是最低要求了 |
[21:25] | Listen… | 听着 |
[21:27] | If anyone’s going to get a lick of my fanny, | 如果有人想一亲芳泽 |
[21:29] | they’ll have to impress me. | 必须先打动我 |
[21:32] | So… if you do… | 所以…如果你做到了 |
[21:34] | I’ll let you stick it anywhere. | 你想插哪里都行 |
[21:36] | My tits, | 胸部 |
[21:38] | my arse, | 菊花 |
[21:40] | my armpit… | 腋下… |
[21:42] | anywhere. | 任君挑选 |
[21:47] | You’re filthy. | 你真是个荡妇 |
[21:49] | Yes, I am. | 没错 我就是 |
[21:51] | And look, no knickers. | 看 我可没穿内裤 |
[21:56] | See ya! | 回见 |
[22:24] | What’s he doing now? Is he going to sing? | 他在干什么 他要唱歌吗 |
[22:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:29] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[22:30] | I’d like to dedicate this to a very special lady. | 我想把这首歌送给一位特别的女士 |
[22:37] | Shit. This is going to be bad. | 完了 大事不妙 |
[22:49] | *I’ve been alive forever* | *人生长路漫漫* |
[22:55] | *And I wrote the very first song* | *我写了第一首歌* |
[22:59] | Go on, my son. | 接着唱 小伙子 |
[23:01] | *I put the words and the melodies together* | *我让词句和旋律交织在一起* |
[23:07] | *I am music, and I write the songs* | *我与音乐融为一体 这是我的歌* |
[23:14] | *I write the songs that make the whole world sing* | *我写的歌让世界与我同唱* |
[23:21] | *I write the songs of love and special things* | *我写的歌充满爱与独一无二* |
[23:27] | *I write the songs that make the young girls cry* | *我写的歌让年轻的女孩哭泣* |
[23:34] | *I write the songs, I write the songs* | *这是我写的歌 我写的歌* |
[23:39] | *Oh, my music makes you dance* | *我的歌让你翩翩起舞* |
[23:43] | *And gives your spirit to take a chance* | *我的歌给你尝试的勇气* |
[23:47] | *And I wrote some rock’n roll so you can move* | *我写的摇滚让你一起摇摆* |
[23:53] | *Music fills your heart* | *音乐充满你心* |
[23:56] | *Well, that’s a real fine place to start* | *那是个绝妙的开始* |
[23:59] | *It’s from me it’s for you* | *从我心 献给你* |
[24:01] | *It’s from you it’s for me* | *从你心 传共鸣* |
[24:03] | *It’s a worldwide symphony* | *这是一首全世界的交响乐* |
[24:08] | *I write the songs that make the whole world sing* | *我写的歌让世界与我同唱* |
[24:15] | *I write the songs of love and special things* | *我写的歌充满爱与独一无二* |
[24:22] | *I write the songs that make the young girls cry* | *我写的歌让年轻的女孩哭泣* |
[24:28] | *I write the songs, I write the songs* | *这是我写的歌 我写的歌* |
[24:35] | *I write the songs that make the whole world sing* | *我写的歌让世界与我同唱* |
[24:41] | *I write the songs of love and special things* | *我写的歌充满爱与独一无二* |
[24:48] | *I write the songs that make the young girls cry* | *我写的歌让年轻的女孩哭泣* |
[24:54] | *I write the songs, I write the songs* | *这是我写的歌 我写的歌* |
[25:03] | *I am music and I write the songs* | *我与音乐融为一体 这是我的歌* |
[25:23] | I’m upset, Cookie. | 你惹毛我了 小库克 |
[25:25] | You made me look like a fucking idiot | 你让我看起来像他妈的傻子 |
[25:27] | and I’m not used to that, you know? | 我可不习惯这样 懂吗 |
[25:29] | Are you sure? | 真的吗 |
[25:31] | Stick him up on there. | 把他按在那里 |
[25:32] | I wanna teach this fucker a lesson he’ll never forget. | 我要给这混蛋一个永生难忘的教训 |
[25:41] | See. You tried to ruin my lovely party. | 你想毁掉我愉快的聚会 |
[25:44] | And now, | 而现在 |
[25:45] | really | 非常 |
[25:46] | really bad things are gonna happen. | 非常可怕的事情要发生了 |
[25:48] | It was worth it. Her tits were mint. | 值了 她的双峰妙不可言 |
[25:51] | Mr… Mr White, | 怀特先生 |
[25:54] | he’s very sorry. | 他非常抱歉 |
[25:56] | I’ll take him home, and we’re leaving. | 我带他回去 我们这就走 |
[25:59] | We don’t want to upset your beautiful daughter any more. | 我们不会再打扰你美丽的女儿了 |
[26:03] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[26:05] | She is beautiful. | 她很美 |
[26:08] | It’s your lucky day. | 今天算你走运 |
[26:11] | Let him go. | 放了他 |
[26:14] | Not like that, you tossers! | 不是那么放 混蛋 |
[26:17] | My fucking dress! | 我的裙子 |
[26:18] | Fucking hell, Johnny, you fucking told… | 我擦 约翰尼 我去你的 |
[26:20] | Oh, fuck. | 他妈的 |
[26:23] | Fuck! | 他妈的 |
[26:28] | Look at my tracksuit, you weasely little prick! | 我的运动服被你毁了 小贱货 |
[26:32] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[26:35] | You’re a weasely cunting prick! | 你是个超级大贱货 |
[26:39] | – You fucking Hobbit! – And we’ve all fucked your daughter. | -臭矮子 -我们都干过你女儿 |
[26:42] | Ain’t we, lads? | 是不是 伙计们 |
[26:45] | What’d you fucking say? | 你他妈说什么 |
[26:48] | Fucker! | 混蛋 |
[28:09] | OK. That’s far enough. | 好了 跑得够远了 |
[28:11] | Cool party! | 这聚会太酷了 |
[28:12] | Cheers. | 是啊 |
[28:14] | You’re fucking unbelievable. | 你他妈太令人难以置信了 |
[28:17] | I needed to get laid, man. | 我得找个人上床 哥们 |
[28:19] | You’re always fucking trying to get laid. | 你他妈一天到晚都想方设法找人上床 |
[28:21] | I try. I succeed. Right? | 我试了 成功了 不是吗 |
[28:25] | Speaking of which, any of you girls fancy it? | 说到这个 你们女孩有谁饥渴了 |
[28:30] | No, thanks. | 不了 多谢 |
[28:31] | You’re repulsive! | 你太恶心了 |
[28:37] | Weird girl. | 怪女孩 |
[28:40] | You’re beautiful, but no. | 你很迷人 但还是算了吧 |
[28:42] | My tuppence feels all funny. | 我下面感觉好奇怪 |
[28:50] | How about it then, Peachy? | 你觉得呢 小蜜桃 |
[28:52] | Looks like it’s just me and you. | 看起来只有我们俩了 |
[29:03] | Come on, Amy Winehouse. Home. | 来 艾米·怀恩豪斯 我们回家 |
[29:07] | See ya! | 再见 |
[29:13] | Come on, we’ll go somewhere else. | 走吧 我们去别处 |
[29:14] | – Somewhere with women. – Nah | -去个有妞儿的地方 -不 |
[29:18] | – I ain’t going anywhere. – Why the fuck not? | -我哪也不去 -为什么不去 |
[29:20] | I’m tired. I’m going home, all right? | 我累了 要回家了 行了吧 |
[29:22] | It’s two o’clock. | 这才两点 |
[29:23] | What the fuck are you talking about, “You’re tired”? | 你说”你累了”是他妈的什么意思 |
[29:28] | I’m tired of you, mate. | 我是受够你了 伙计 |
[29:31] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[29:33] | It means I can’t look after you any more. | 我的意思是我不想再照顾你了 |
[29:37] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[29:42] | Fuck you then! | 去你妈的 |
[29:44] | Go on, fuck off home! | 去吧 滚回家去吧 |
[29:51] | Coming then? | 你来吗 |
[29:55] | Sure. | 当然 |
[29:59] | Let’s go find some fucking women. | 我们去找些女人 |
[30:17] | Hey, Cook. What is this place? | 库克 这是什么地方 |
[30:22] | It’s just a club. | 就是个俱乐部而已 |
[30:23] | Late night thing, you know? Lots of girls, friendly. | 开到深夜的那种 有很多友好的女孩 |
[30:27] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[30:54] | My stars and garters! | 我的天啊 |
[30:58] | All right, my lover? | 还好吗 亲爱的 |
[31:14] | Hello, boys. Looking for a sex dance? | 小帅哥们 想看艳舞吗 |
[31:18] | – You like Frankie? – Hello, darlings. | -喜欢弗兰基吗 -你们好 亲爱的 |
[31:20] | She’s double jointed. | 她手脚可是相当灵活的 |
[31:24] | So? | 怎么样 |
[31:26] | Slinky! But we’re actually after… | 美极了 但其实我们需要 |
[31:28] | the other service. | 别的服务 |
[31:30] | Bit of the other? | 别的那种吗 |
[31:32] | Stepping this way, please. | 请这边来 |
[31:35] | – The other service? – Yeah. | -别的服务 -没错 |
[31:37] | Tonight’s your lucky night, JJ. | 今晚你有福了 小杰 |
[31:39] | You get to lose your virginity | 你能跟一个很可能 |
[31:40] | to an odds-on moderately pretty girl. | 相当漂亮的女孩破处 |
[31:43] | – I’m not sure I want to. – Listen to me. | -这我有点犹豫啊 -听我说 |
[31:45] | Are you a fucking scrawny little mousy queer boy, | 你是一个又瘦又胆小的基佬 |
[31:48] | or are you a man with a functioning set of cock and balls? | 还是一个功能健全的真男人呢 |
[31:52] | The second one. | 第二种 |
[31:53] | Good. Come on, let’s get our fuck on. | 很好 来吧 让我们去干一炮 |
[32:03] | What sort of thing are you looking for? | 你们好哪一口呢 |
[32:07] | – I’d like a woman with big tits. – And you? | -我喜欢大波的女人 -你呢 |
[32:11] | Same thing. | 一样 |
[32:12] | But not too big, right? | 但也别太大 行吗 |
[32:15] | I know the perfect girls for you. | 我这儿恰好有适合你们的女孩 |
[32:20] | Amber! | 安珀 |
[32:21] | Megan! | 梅根 |
[32:26] | All right, gorgeous? | 怎么样 帅哥 |
[32:27] | This way. | 跟我来 |
[32:28] | – And Megan. Here she is. – Hello. | -还有梅根 她来了 -你好 |
[32:33] | Curly hair! | 小卷发 |
[32:37] | So, will you let me do anything I ask you? | 我要你做什么你都会做吗 |
[32:40] | Anything. But it’ll cost you, mate. | 什么都行 但你得花钱 |
[32:42] | – How much to whack you up the cracker? – Hundred. | -上你后边多少钱 -一百块 |
[32:47] | That’s a lot more than I’ve got. | 那比我带的钱可多多了 |
[32:50] | How much for your straight ahead, run of the mill, | 那干前面呢 就一般的 |
[32:54] | – bread and butter shag. – 75. | -最基本的那种 -75块 |
[32:57] | What if I’m really good? | 要是我特别厉害呢 |
[32:58] | It don’t make no difference, darling. | 那也不会给你打折的 亲爱的 |
[33:02] | – I’ll guess I’ll have a hand-job then. – All right. | -那我就只来个手枪了 -好吧 |
[33:15] | This your first time then? | 你是第一次吗 |
[33:17] | You got cash on you? | 你带现金了吗 |
[33:20] | Right. Tick sharp! | 好的 时间紧迫 |
[33:21] | Clothes off, we’ll get you started. | 赶紧脱了衣服我们开始 |
[33:24] | Come on then, let’s have a look at it. | 快点啊 把它掏出来啊 |
[33:26] | – Ok. – You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to. | -好 -你不用做你不想做的事 |
[33:32] | Could I… kiss you? | 我能 亲你吗 |
[33:34] | We don’t do kissing. | 我们不接吻 |
[33:36] | That’s all I want to do. | 我就只是想干这个而已 |
[33:39] | Sod it. | 该死的 |
[33:41] | Come on then. | 来吧 |
[33:43] | Could you… show me how? | 你能 教我怎么做吗 |
[33:45] | – I’ve never really… – You’ve never kissed a girl? | -我还没有 -你还没亲过女孩吗 |
[33:48] | No. | 没有 |
[33:50] | My mum. My Aunt Lucy. | 我亲过我妈 我的露西阿姨 |
[33:53] | – Right. Aunt Lucy. – I’m sorry. | -好吧 露西阿姨 -抱歉 |
[33:57] | Come here. | 过来 |
[34:04] | That was nice! | 感觉真不错 |
[34:06] | Much better than Aunt Lucy! | 比亲露西阿姨感觉好多了 |
[34:08] | Want to do it again? | 想再来一次吗 |
[34:10] | – I don’t mind. – Yeah | -我不介意的 -好 |
[34:21] | Jesus, Amber, | 天啊 安珀 |
[34:23] | you’ve got liquid fucking fingers! | 你的指头真软 |
[34:24] | – You like that, yeah? – I like it very much. | -你喜欢吗 -我太喜欢了 |
[34:34] | – Harder! Harder! – Harder! | -用力 用力 -用力 |
[34:36] | You like that? | 你喜欢吗 |
[34:38] | – Harder! – Who’s that? | -再用力 -那是谁 |
[34:41] | – Is that…? – That’s just Johnny. | -那是 -那是约翰尼 |
[34:43] | Greta’s regular. Seven inches. | 格瑞塔的常客 下面有七英寸长 |
[34:45] | Freaky foreskin. Big tipper. | 长着畸形的包皮 给很多小费 |
[34:48] | – Naughty boy! – Wicked! | -坏男孩 -太棒了 |
[34:50] | Sorry if you’re fucking, sorry if you’re fucking… | 要是你们正在做的话抱歉啊 |
[34:58] | What kind of fucking gay shit is this? | 你他妈是在搞毛啊 |
[35:01] | – Cook. – You’re supposed to be banging her, not canoodling! | -库克 -你应该干她 而不是亲她 |
[35:05] | – Sorry. – Pay the girl, JJ. | -抱歉 -结账 小杰 |
[35:08] | Something’s come up, and I’m not talking about your willy. | 有事干了 我可不是在说你的老二 |
[35:10] | No charge. I can’t charge for a kiss. | 不用给了 我不能因为亲一下就收费 |
[35:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:15] | Actually, no. That’ll be a tenner, please. | 不行 十块钱吧 |
[35:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[35:28] | – You like that? – I like it! | -你喜欢吗 -我喜欢 |
[35:30] | Madame Greta, say Madame Greta! | 格瑞塔夫人 快说格瑞塔夫人 |
[35:31] | Madame Greta! | 格瑞塔夫人 |
[35:32] | Electrocution! | 电刑 |
[35:33] | Electrocution! | 电刑 |
[35:34] | Behind this door is opportunity! | 这扇门后 是机遇 |
[35:37] | – Enough! – Not enough! | -够了 -还不够 |
[35:40] | What do you mean? Who’s that? | 什么意思 那是谁 |
[35:44] | Now you stay here, naughty boy. | 你乖乖待在这儿 坏男孩 |
[35:45] | – I’m gonna get the barbed wire. – Quick, hide! | -我去拿铁丝网 -快 躲起来 |
[35:48] | Yes, Madame. Thank you. | 好的 夫人 谢谢您 |
[36:04] | Right. Come on. You’re my witness! | 跟我来 你就是我的见证人 |
[36:07] | To what? | 见证什么 |
[36:08] | This is gonna blow your mind! | 这个能吓死你 |
[36:14] | Fucking hell! | 我操 |
[36:16] | Look who it is! | 看看这是谁 |
[36:21] | Say cheese! | 说茄子 |
[36:24] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[36:26] | We’re visiting. | 就是来转转 |
[36:28] | – Look at you! – Fuck off. I’m busy! | -瞧瞧你 -滚 我忙着呢 |
[36:30] | Shut the fuck up, or I’ll fucking punch you in your fucking cock! | 闭上你的臭嘴 不然我打断你的鸡巴 |
[36:38] | So. Who’d have thought big bad gangster man Johnny White | 谁能想到威风的黑帮老大约翰尼·怀特 |
[36:41] | likes to be spanked like the naughty boy he is? | 居然像坏男孩一样喜欢挨鞭子 |
[36:44] | I like spanking. What’s your problem? | 我喜欢挨抽 关你什么事 |
[36:46] | You ruined my chances of sleeping with two girls tonight | 你今晚毁了我跟两个美女上床的机会 |
[36:48] | – by making me look stupid. – So? | -让我现眼 -那又怎么样 |
[36:50] | So, once I show this little Kodak moment to everyone I know, | 等我把这张照片发给大家 |
[36:53] | you’re gonna look stupid, | 就轮到你现眼了 |
[36:54] | and I’ll be a legend for managing to take it. | 而我也会因此成为传奇人物 |
[37:04] | This is mine now! | 这是我的了 |
[37:06] | See you around. | 回见 |
[37:08] | You don’t have the balls to show that photo. | 借你俩胆 你也不敢发那照片 |
[37:10] | – What? – I said, | -什么 -我说 |
[37:12] | you don’t have the balls to show that to anyone. | 你没那胆把这照片给别人看 |
[37:15] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[37:16] | You’re a fucking helpless little pussy. | 你就是个操蛋没用的小贱人 |
[37:19] | Watch me. | 走着瞧 |
[37:20] | Do you know who I am? What I can do? | 你知道我是谁 有什么本事吗 |
[37:22] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[37:24] | You heard what I said, boy. | 你听见我的话了 小子 |
[37:26] | Why don’t you say it once more? | 有本事再说一遍 |
[37:27] | You don’t have the fucking balls! | 你没那胆量 |
[37:30] | You don’t have the fucking balls! | 你没那胆量 |
[37:34] | You don’t have the fucking… | 你没… |
[37:46] | – Turn it off… – Cook. | -关掉 -库克 |
[37:52] | Come on, let’s go! | 来 咱们走吧 |
[37:59] | Hey Cookie, does your mummy know where you are? | 小库克 你妈知道你在哪吗 |
[38:02] | What? | 什么 |
[38:04] | Your mum. | 你妈 |
[38:05] | I bet you’re the apple of her cunting eye. | 你肯定是她的心肝宝贝 |
[38:08] | Shut up. Don’t speak about my mum. | 闭嘴 不许提我妈 |
[38:10] | I think you came here to see her, didn’t you? | 你就是来找她的 对吗 |
[38:13] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[38:14] | Because your mum is a fucking slag! | 你妈就是个贱人 |
[38:18] | Shut up about my family. You don’t know me, so shut the fuck up! | 不许这么说我的家人 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[38:22] | – That’s enough! Cook! – Do you know who I am? | -库克 够了 -你知道我是谁吗 |
[38:24] | – What I can fucking do? – Please, stop it! | -你知道我有什么本事吗 -求你住手吧 |
[38:26] | – I’m Cook! I’m fucking…! – Stop it! | -我是库克 我是… -别打了 |
[38:30] | Stop it, man! | 伙计别打了 |
[38:32] | It’s me! It’s JJ! | 是我 我是小杰 |
[38:52] | Fucking shit… | 操蛋 |
[38:55] | Fucking bastard… | 混球 |
[39:01] | Fucking shit… | 垃圾 |
[39:05] | Fucking cunt… | 贱人 |
[39:07] | Kid, kid! | 小子 |
[39:11] | I like you, kid. You’re all right. | 我看好你 你不错 |
[39:14] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[39:18] | The next time I see you, | 我再看到你 |
[39:20] | you’re dead. | 你就死定了 |
[40:38] | Cook, what the hell are you doing? | 库克 你干什么啊 |
[40:40] | It’s 6 am. It’s Saturday moming. | 才早上六点 还是周六 |
[40:42] | Everyone’s asleep, including me. | 大家都睡觉呢 我也是 |
[40:43] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 |
[40:46] | What? | 什么事 |
[40:47] | I need to speak to you. | 我有话跟你说 |
[40:50] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[40:53] | I’ll meet you in the shed. | 去小屋那儿见 |
[41:48] | Jesus, man. Have you not stopped drinking? | 你从昨晚一直喝到现在吗 |
[41:51] | Don’t be a cock about it I’ve been up all night. | 别唠叨我通宵的事 |
[42:14] | So what are we doing today, then? | 我们今天干什么 |
[42:15] | Didn’t you hear what I said last night? | 你没听见我昨晚的话吗 |
[42:17] | Come on, man. You were just in a bad mood. | 伙计 你就是心情不好 |
[42:20] | Yeah, I was, | 我确实心情不好 |
[42:23] | ’cause you almost got us killed. | 因为你差点把我们害死 |
[42:27] | Yeah. Sorry about that. | 也是 对不住 |
[42:29] | You’re apologizing? | 你这是在道歉吗 |
[42:32] | That’s a first. | 这可是头一回 |
[42:46] | Something happened. | 出了点状况 |
[42:52] | I wasn’t me. | 我失控了 |
[42:55] | I was me. | 不过我其实就是那德行 |
[42:58] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[43:03] | – I did something stupid. – That’s nothing new. | -我干了件蠢事 -这有什么稀奇的 |
[43:07] | Something really stupid. | 特别蠢的事 |
[43:08] | Something I wouldn’t have done if you was there. | 你要是在场我肯定不会那么干 |
[43:10] | Right. | 是吗 |
[43:11] | You’ve come here to ask me to look after you all the time. | 你是来找我让我一直照看你 |
[43:14] | Make sure you don’t do anything stupid ever again. | 确保你别再做傻事 |
[43:16] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[43:19] | No | 不行 |
[43:23] | – What? – I’m not going to do that. | -什么 -我不干 |
[43:26] | – Why not? – Cos lately, | -为什么 -因为最近 |
[43:28] | – it’s like you go looking for trouble. – I wouldn’t say I go… | -你就是没事找事 -我才没… |
[43:31] | Do you want to die, mate? Is that what you want? | 你活够了吗 你想找死吗 |
[43:33] | You’re drinking yourself to death, you’re fighting gangsters. | 你喝到半死 还跟黑帮老大干仗 |
[43:36] | I don’t even want to know what happened last night. | 我都不想知道昨晚还出了什么事 |
[43:40] | You’re killing yourself | 你拼了命 |
[43:41] | to impress some pissed-up old wanker in a pub. | 就为在一个老酒鬼混蛋面前逞能 |
[43:47] | Why are you smiling? | 你笑什么 |
[43:50] | Because it’s us… | 因为我们 |
[43:57] | isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[44:00] | Me, you and JJ. | 我 你和小杰 |
[44:02] | Best mates for life. | 一辈子的好哥们 |
[44:05] | You’re not taking me with you, okay? | 你别把我拉下水 |
[44:10] | I fucking love you, man. | 我爱你 伙计 |
[44:16] | I fucking love you to bits. | 简直爱死你了 |
[44:24] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[44:29] | OK. | 行 |
[44:32] | But you’ve got to stop all this crazy shit. | 你得别再这么抽风了 |
[44:37] | Shut it, you pussy. | 闭嘴吧 贱人 |
[45:36] | Are you here | 你是来 |
[45:38] | for business | 干正事的 |
[45:39] | – or pleasure? – Sorry? | -还是找乐子的 -什么 |
[45:44] | Let’s get this started! | 我们开始吧 |
[45:46] | Hang on. He’s pushing dope at my fucking shindig! | 等等 他在我的聚会上卖毒品 |
[45:52] | You’re African, come on! | 你们是非洲人 给点力 |
[45:59] | Fuck off. Out of my… | 别挡道 |
[46:03] | I want you to see what kind of man you’re dealing with, Thomas. | 我要你看清楚你在跟谁打交道 托马斯 |