时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | That girl’s looking at you, Freddie. | 那美女看着你呢 弗莱德 |
[00:01] | – Yeah. – Maybe she’s looking at me. | -是啊 -可能她是在看我 |
[00:03] | She’s not looking at you, JJ. | 小杰 她可不是在看你 |
[00:04] | JJ. | 小杰 |
[00:07] | JJ gets locked on. You have to look after him. | 小杰有时会抽风 你得照顾着他点啊 |
[00:09] | Cook’s his friend. | 库克是他的朋友 |
[00:10] | I think Cook’s your friend, isn’t he? | 我想库克是你的朋友 不是吗 |
[00:12] | We’re friends because you don’t surf and turf my men. | 我们是朋友是因为 你不会乱搞我的男人 |
[00:14] | You said that. | 这是你说的 |
[00:15] | He’s not yours, Eff. | 可他不是你的 艾菲 |
[00:16] | He’ll never belong to anyone. | 他永远都不会属于任何人 |
[00:17] | Shut up. | 住口 |
[00:18] | He’s not the one you want. | 他不是你想要的人 |
[00:19] | Shut up. | 够了 |
[00:20] | When I’m with you, | 和你在一起的时候 |
[00:21] | I feel like I’m a better person | 我觉得我变成了一个更好的人 |
[00:22] | and I feel happier… | 更开心 |
[00:24] | less alone. | 没那么孤单 |
[00:25] | Careful what you wish for, Pandora. | 潘多拉 你的愿望成真了 |
[00:27] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[00:29] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[00:30] | Freddie, why don’t you want to be friends with us anymore? | 弗莱迪 你为什么不想和我们做朋友了 |
[00:33] | – Cook hasn’t got any friends. – Don’t say that! | -库克根本就没有朋友 -别这么说 |
[02:01] | Acknowledged. | 收到 |
[02:11] | – JJ. – JJ. | -小杰 -小杰 |
[02:13] | – Gay J. – Gay J. – Gay J. | -基杰 -基杰 -基杰 |
[02:17] | Gay J, Gay J, Gay J, Gay J. | 基杰 基杰 |
[02:34] | Messerschmitt ME-262E… | 梅塞施米特 ME262E |
[02:37] | A Curtis P40 Kittyhawk… | 柯蒂斯P40战鹰 |
[02:41] | A Hawker Typhoon… | 霍克台风 |
[02:42] | Night Fighter or Ground Attack? | 夜间还是对地 |
[02:44] | Ground Attack. | 对地 |
[02:46] | A Focke Wulf 190… | 佛克伍尔夫190 |
[02:48] | Gloster Meteor… | 格罗斯特流星 |
[02:50] | Boulton Paul Defiant… | 保罗无畏战斗机 |
[02:52] | and… | 还有 |
[02:54] | Mitsubishi Zero. I want that in Kamikaze spec. | 零式舰上战斗机 我要神风特工队版本 |
[02:57] | What’s happened, JJ? I sold you that one three weeks back. | 怎么回事 小杰 三周前你不是买了吗 |
[03:00] | Collateral damage, | 纯属误伤 |
[03:02] | quite a lot of it. Rage incident, you know. | 挺严重的 因为我没控制住情绪 |
[03:04] | Another one? | 还要买一个吗 |
[03:06] | ‘Fraid so. | 没办法 |
[03:07] | You taking those pills they give you? | 你还在继续吃药吗 |
[03:09] | Of course. I’m the pill king. | 当然 我可是药罐子 |
[03:11] | Maybe they stopped working, yeah? | 也许对你没效果了 |
[03:13] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[03:14] | Olanzipine, Risperidone and Dextroamphetamine | 奥氮平 利培酮 右旋安非他命 |
[03:16] | have unrivalled efficacy rates. | 效果都是最好的 |
[03:18] | Well, something’s up, ain’t it? | 那就是有什么烦心事 |
[03:20] | I mean, deliberately destroying a Kamikaze spec Zero… | 竟然会让你故意毁掉一架神风特工队零式机 |
[03:25] | That’s gotta tell you something. | 肯定是有什么事情 |
[03:30] | Here, this’ll cheer you up. | 这个能让你高兴 |
[03:33] | I got cruise missiles on special offer. | 我有限定版的巡航导弹 |
[03:37] | – Intercontinental? – Yeah. | -洲际的吗 -正是 |
[03:39] | R62 Matador… | R62斗牛士 |
[03:42] | the real deal. | 货真价实啊 |
[03:44] | Nobody fucks ya with one of these babies! | 有了这宝贝 谁还敢欺负你 |
[03:55] | Dear. | 天呐 |
[03:57] | – Can you remember where I live? – Course I can. | -你记得我住哪里吗 -当然 |
[04:00] | Terry died and you live with the other ladies now. | 特里死了 你跟其他女士一起住 |
[04:03] | Oh, bugger! | 真倒霉 |
[04:19] | I don’t want to. | 我不想去 |
[04:22] | I’m telling you, I don’t like it. I can’t come here! | 真的 我不喜欢 不想来这里 |
[04:25] | Don’t be a silly bear. It’ll be fine. | 别傻了 没事的 |
[04:27] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[04:29] | I’ll come and check on you later on. Don’t panic, yeah? | 我过一会儿来看你 不要慌 |
[04:48] | Next. | 下一位 |
[04:54] | Eleven stone three. | 11.3英石 |
[04:59] | Metric, if you wouldn’t mind, JJ. | 能帮我换算成公制吗 小杰 |
[05:01] | 71.7 kilos. | 71.7公斤 |
[05:03] | Good, good. | 很好 |
[05:06] | – Why do you always weigh me? – We weigh everyone. | -怎么总让我称体重 -大家都要称 |
[05:09] | Yes, but why? | 但为什么要称 |
[05:13] | You don’t have to worry about that. | 你没必要担心这个 |
[05:15] | Well, I do. | 我担心 |
[05:16] | You know what we say about worrying. | 你知道我们是怎么看待担心的 |
[05:20] | Just don’t. | 别担心了 |
[05:21] | That’s right, just don’t. | 对 别担心了 |
[05:25] | Take a seat, lad. | 坐 小伙子 |
[05:29] | So, how have we been? | 这段时间怎么样 |
[05:32] | It’s complicated. | 不好说 |
[05:33] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[05:36] | Got any new tricks for me? | 有新把戏没 |
[05:39] | – I’m not doing magic any more. – Really? | -我不玩魔术了 -是吗 |
[05:43] | – Have you been taking your pills? – Yes. That’s the thing, | -还在吃药吗 -是的 问题就在这儿 |
[05:46] | nobody likes magic, or there isn’t a point, | 没人喜欢魔术 或者说没有意义 |
[05:48] | or maybe they just don’t like me enough. | 也许大家只是不喜欢我 |
[05:51] | – Who? – My friends. | -谁 -我的朋友 |
[05:52] | – Your friends don’t like you? – I’m pretty sure of it. | -你的朋友不喜欢你 -我能肯定 |
[05:55] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[05:57] | Because if they liked me, maybe they’d listen to me occasionally | 如果他们喜欢我 应该时不时听我劝 |
[06:00] | instead of fighting all the time and hating each other. | 而不是总在对掐 互相怨恨 |
[06:02] | – I’m sure they don’t hate you. – I didn’t say they hated me. | -他们肯定不恨你 -我没说他们恨我 |
[06:07] | – They hate each other. – Well, there you go. | -他们互相怨恨 -这不就是了 |
[06:13] | I’ve been getting locked on, | 我又开始发作了 |
[06:16] | – breaking stuff, getting into rages. – Don’t do that. | -摔东西 愤怒爆发 -别那样做 |
[06:18] | Right. | 好 |
[06:22] | I’ll give you some new little pills. | 我给你开点新药 |
[06:24] | We can’t get enough of them! | 这药真是吃不够 |
[06:25] | Take them at breakfast and supper, OK? | 早晚各一次 好吗 |
[06:28] | Instead of what? | 换掉哪个药 |
[06:29] | No, as well as, JJ. As well as. | 一起吃 小杰 都要吃 |
[06:34] | Sitro Teasic Ulvaceous Neoprenes. | 氯丁二烯类茶白垩石莼钛酸锶 |
[06:36] | Amusing, isn’t it? | 很有趣吧 |
[06:38] | Pretty effective blighters, sort everything out. | 非常有效的鬼东西 立竿见影 |
[06:45] | I think… | 我想 |
[06:47] | I think I want to be… normal, you know? | 我想成为普通人 明白吗 |
[06:50] | Yes, so take those twice a day. | 明白 每天吃两次 |
[06:52] | No, I… That’s not it. | 不是 我 不是这样 |
[06:54] | Freddie smashed Cook | 弗莱迪揍了库克一顿 |
[06:56] | and Cook stole his girl, | 库克拐跑了他的女朋友 |
[06:58] | and they’re my best friends. | 而他们都是我的至交 |
[07:00] | – They don’t sound like friends. – No, you don’t… | -听起来不像是好朋友 -不 你不 |
[07:02] | They’re my friends | 他们都是我的朋友 |
[07:04] | and they hate each other because of Effy, | 因为艾菲他们又互相痛恨 |
[07:07] | and… But we love each other, or at least… | 但是 我们其实都爱彼此 至少 |
[07:09] | You love a girl, that’s normal. | 你爱上一个女孩 这很正常 |
[07:11] | That’s not it. | 不是这样的 |
[07:13] | I do love her, but… | 我是很爱她 但是 |
[07:16] | But that’s not it. | 但重点不在这儿 |
[07:23] | – I’m feeling angry! – You’re worrying. | -我很生气 -你在担心 |
[07:25] | Yes! I’m worrying and… | 是啊 我很担心 而且 |
[07:27] | I’m worrying, and… | 我担心 而且 |
[07:29] | So just don’t do that, OK? | 所以别担心了 好吗 |
[08:13] | Hi, JJ | 小杰 |
[08:15] | What a surprise. | 真巧啊 |
[08:21] | Emily, what are you…? | 艾米丽 你怎么来这里 |
[08:26] | We don’t say. | 我不该问 |
[08:27] | It’s OK. | 没关系 |
[08:28] | Yes. It’s all right. It’s just I don’t expect… | 是没关系 但我没想到 |
[08:32] | I don’t usually see people I know in here. | 我很少在这里碰到熟人 |
[08:35] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[08:36] | Because normal people don’t come here. | 因为正常人不会来这里 |
[08:40] | Yeah, right. | 也是 |
[08:42] | I’ve been having a bit of counselling. | 我一直在接受心理辅导 |
[08:44] | Nice. | 挺好的 |
[08:47] | I asked them to help me to | 我要他们教我 |
[08:47] | be a bit more honest with people, you know? | 怎么对人更坦诚点 |
[08:50] | Anyway, they just gave me these. | 但他们只是给我这个 |
[08:55] | Snap. | 我也有 |
[08:57] | Must be good if they can help you calm down and be more honest. | 如果既能让你冷静又能让你更加坦诚 肯定是好药 |
[09:02] | It wasn’t really what I was hoping for. | 但我想要的不是这个 |
[09:04] | Do you need calming down? | 你需要静心吗 |
[09:07] | Believe me, I totally do. | 非常需要 相信我 |
[09:09] | I’m getting overstimulated just talking to you now. | 只是和你说说话我都有点过于激动了 |
[09:11] | I mean, you’re exciting me. Wait! That’s not… | 我是说 你让我兴奋了 等等 不 |
[09:15] | – Bugger! Shitification! – It’s all right, JJ. | -妈的 见鬼 -没关系 小杰 |
[09:18] | It’s hard telling people things about yourself, isn’t it? | 和别人谈心很困难是吧 |
[09:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:24] | But I’m gonna try. | 但我得试试 |
[09:26] | It’s no big deal. | 没那么可怕 |
[09:27] | Probably can care less. | 也许根本没什么 |
[09:29] | About what? | 什么没什么 |
[09:34] | I want to have sex with girls. | 我想和女生做爱 |
[09:39] | – Right. – Yeah. I like girls. | -好吧 -我喜欢女生 |
[09:41] | I like sex with girls. | 我喜欢和女生做爱 |
[09:43] | I like their rosy lips, their hard nipples, | 我喜欢她们的红唇 硬硬的乳头 |
[09:45] | bums, soft thighs. | 屁股 柔软的大腿 |
[09:46] | I like tits and fanny, you know? | 我喜欢酥胸和屁屁 |
[09:49] | There, I’ve said it and now… | 好了 我终于说出来了 现在 |
[09:55] | Fucking hell. | 拜托 |
[09:59] | Triculine, Rizzalin… | 三底胺菌素 里茶林 |
[10:01] | The veritable Stun, as of today. | 还有今天刚开的名副其实的”昏迷” |
[10:03] | That is a lot of drugs. | 真是一大堆药 |
[10:04] | Dietary supplements… Ah, here’s my vitamin C. | 食物增补剂 还有我的维他命C |
[10:07] | I do about twenty of these a day, | 我一天大概吃20片 |
[10:09] | cos they’re nice and fizzy. | 味道不错 还冒泡泡 |
[10:10] | Go on. Try one. | 来 尝一片 |
[10:15] | You’re supposed to dissolve them, | 本来应该溶在水里喝的 |
[10:16] | but they’ve got a better kick this way. | 但干吃更爽 |
[10:18] | Go on. Go! | 试试 吃吧 |
[10:24] | All right. | 还不错 |
[10:30] | I don’t think you want to do that! | 别喝可乐 |
[10:37] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[10:39] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[10:40] | Holy shit! | 见鬼 |
[10:57] | JJ, I think you’ve got your hand on my tit. | 小杰 你手放在我胸上了 |
[11:01] | I know. I mean… Shit, sorry. | 我知道 不是 靠 对不起 |
[11:05] | Well, I’ve had a lovely time. | 刚刚还挺好玩的 |
[11:10] | I’ve screwed this all up, haven’t I? | 我把一切都搞砸了 是吧 |
[11:14] | Truth is… | 说实话 |
[11:18] | you’re nice, JJ. | 小杰 你是个好人 |
[11:20] | – I’m unusual. – Yeah? | -我和一般人不一样 -那又怎么样 |
[11:23] | That’s just code for “not normal”. | 就是说 我不正常 |
[11:28] | I’d give anything to be normal for a whole day. | 只要让我正常一天 要我做什么都行 |
[11:34] | If you were normal, what would you do? | 如果你变正常了 你要做什么 |
[11:38] | I’d lose my virginity first, several times. | 我得先破了处男身 然后再多破几次 |
[11:40] | Then have a Choccy Nut milk shake without going into shock. | 再去喝巧克力奶昔 还不会休克 |
[11:44] | Then I’d tell Freddie and Cook to stop fighting over Effy | 然后告诉弗莱迪和库克别再为了艾菲打架 |
[11:46] | before they hate each other for ever, | 免得反目成仇一辈子 |
[11:47] | and not make me take sides. | 别让我做选择 |
[11:49] | And they’d listen to me for once | 他们最好听我一次劝 |
[11:50] | and not fucking ruffle my hair! | 妈的别再乱搓我的头发 |
[11:52] | And then I’d tell Effy I loved her and | 然后我要告诉艾菲我爱她 |
[11:54] | lose my virginity a few more times. | 然后再和她破几次处 |
[11:55] | You love Effy? | 你爱上艾菲了 |
[11:58] | Did I say that out loud? | 我刚刚说出来了吗 |
[12:00] | ‘Fraid so. | 说了 |
[12:02] | Retard! | 真是白痴 |
[12:04] | I’m a retard! Nut job! Bat case! | 我就是个白痴 疯子 蠢蛋 |
[12:07] | – JJ! – Spaso! Mong! | -小杰 -神经病 杂种 |
[12:08] | Autistic fucking fruitcake mental basket! | 自闭的蠢蛋 破毛病一堆 |
[12:11] | – JJ, you’re getting locked on! – Shity lunatic. One Flew Over… | -小杰 你又抽风了 -飞越 |
[12:12] | The Fucking Cuckoo’s Nest! | 他妈疯人院的疯子 |
[12:15] | Look at these! | 看这里 |
[12:24] | That worked. | 还真有用 |
[12:29] | Last guy to see my tits wasn’t quite as impressed. | 上一个看过我胸部的小子可没这么惊讶 |
[12:34] | I suppose I should be leaving. | 我想我该走了 |
[12:38] | You know, J, | 要知道 小杰 |
[12:40] | all those things you want, | 你想要的那些东西 |
[12:42] | you don’t ask for them. | 你并没去争取 |
[12:47] | Why don’t you just ask? | 你为什么不去争取呢 |
[12:52] | Can I see your breasts again? | 能让我再看看你的胸吗 |
[12:54] | No. | 不行 |
[12:56] | Let’s start with the easy stuff, yeah? | 我们从简单的事做起吧 |
[13:02] | – So where do we start? – We? | -那我们从哪里做起 -我们 |
[13:11] | – I’m going to be normal. – Right. | -我要成为正常人 -没错 |
[13:14] | – Normal, normal. – Ring the bell, JJ. | -正常人 正常人 -按门铃吧 小杰 |
[13:19] | What are you gonna say? | 你要说什么 |
[13:20] | Gonna ask him to make up with Cook. | 让他和库克和好 |
[13:22] | Gonna ask him to forget Effy, because she’s not good for us. | 让他忘了艾菲 她是红颜祸水 |
[13:25] | Gonna ask him to stop ruffling my hair. | 让他别再乱搓我的头发 |
[13:30] | – Don’t let anything stop you. – Right. | -一气呵成 别退缩 -好 |
[13:35] | Hello, JJ. | 你好啊 小杰 |
[13:38] | Tell her. | 跟她说 |
[13:40] | Karen, if you don’t mind, | 凯伦 如果可以的话 |
[13:41] | – would you please not ruffle… – Hang on. | -能不能别乱搓… -等等 |
[13:43] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[13:46] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[13:51] | Fucking hell! | 见鬼了 |
[13:55] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[13:57] | I want to see Freddie and I want to see him now. | 我要见弗莱迪 现在马上 |
[14:02] | It’s OK, Karen. I know which bedroom it is. | 没事 凯伦 我知道他在哪个房间 |
[14:05] | Yeah, but this is going to be good. | 是哦 但是会有好戏看啊 |
[14:09] | It’s uncanny. | 真是不可思议 |
[14:11] | What…? | 什么 |
[14:14] | He’s definitely in there. | 他绝对在里面 |
[14:17] | Freddie. | 弗莱迪 |
[14:19] | I’m just a bit busy at the minute, J. Sorry. | 我现在有点事 小杰 不好意思 |
[14:22] | Ok, we’ll do this another time, then. | 好吧 那下次再说吧 |
[14:23] | For Pete’s sake. Get out of the way! | 拜托 闪开 |
[14:42] | Now, | 好吧 |
[14:43] | does everybody know each other? | 大家互相都认识不 |
[14:45] | That’s great. Brilliant, Karen. | 好极了 算你狠 凯伦 |
[14:47] | For Christ’s sake, Katie, what are you doing? | 看在上帝份上 凯蒂 你在干什么 |
[14:50] | I’m doing the Great fucking Northern Run, | 我他妈在跑马拉松 |
[14:51] | what does it look like? | 你说我在干什么 |
[14:53] | Guys, could we please just…? | 你们能不能 |
[14:54] | Katie, why didn’t you tell me? | 凯蒂 你为什么不告诉我 |
[14:57] | Oh,I’m sorry. | 真是不好意思啊 |
[14:58] | Maybe my postal application hasn’t reached you yet. | 可能我的申请书还没寄到你手上 |
[15:01] | Now, do you mind? We’re sort of in the middle of something. | 能不能请你走开 我们还没完事呢 |
[15:05] | That’s not right. You want Eff and she’s not… | 这不对 你想要艾菲 而她… |
[15:07] | It’s a free country, JJ. | 小杰 这是个自由国度 |
[15:09] | Maybe my weirdo sister’s up for it. | 或许我的怪胎妹妹也想来一炮呢 |
[15:11] | That’s ridiculous, Emily’s gay. | 胡说 艾米丽是同性恋 |
[15:12] | Anyway, I wanted to talk to you, Freddie, but… | 总之 弗莱迪我得和你谈谈 但是 |
[15:14] | – …We can do this another time and… – Quality! | -我们还是另找时间吧 -真是刺激 |
[15:20] | That’s not true. | 你胡说 |
[15:22] | Is it Ems? | 是吧 艾米丽 |
[15:25] | Because you promised me that wasn’t true. | 你跟我保证过你不是 |
[15:36] | Shed. | 去小屋等我 |
[15:53] | So what did you want to tell me, J? | 你想和我说什么 小杰 |
[15:55] | – Has she gone yet? – None of your business! | -她走了吗 -要你管 |
[16:03] | Right arse you made of it. | 都被你搞砸了 |
[16:08] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[16:10] | I want… | 我想 |
[16:12] | – I want things to change, Freddie. – Things have changed. | -我想改变这一切 弗莱德 -已经变了 |
[16:15] | They change all the time. | 无时无刻不在变 |
[16:17] | Doesn’t it matter what I think? | 我想什么重要吗 |
[16:19] | Because I think it should matter more, you know. | 我觉得我的想法应该得到更多重视 |
[16:24] | So? | 所以呢 |
[16:30] | We’re supposed to be friends. | 我们本该是朋友 |
[16:32] | – For ever. – I can’t do it, J. | -永远的朋友 -我做不到 小杰 |
[16:33] | Just because of a girl. | 就因为一个女生 |
[16:35] | You don’t even want Effy. | 你甚至都不想要艾菲了 |
[16:36] | Don’t tell me what I want! | 别对我指手画脚 |
[16:38] | Then tell me what to do. | 那你告诉我 我该怎么做 |
[16:41] | You’ve gotta choose, mate. | 你得选择 伙计 |
[16:44] | Either me or Cook. | 站我这边 还是库克那边 |
[16:46] | And what about me? | 我呢 |
[16:48] | Don’t I count? | 我就不算数吗 |
[16:53] | – I’m not the one who’s telling fibs. – Let it alone, J. | -又不是我在撒谎 -别管了 小杰 |
[16:56] | I’m… | 我 |
[16:59] | the normal one. | 才是正常的 |
[17:20] | Mum… | 妈 |
[17:40] | 乔纳·杰洛麦·琼斯临床诊断报告 诊断结果:轻度自闭 疑似艾斯伯格综合症 复杂因素 强迫症 严重多动症 夜惊 疑似躁郁症 | |
[18:54] | – Gay J, man. Where you been? – Doing stuff. | -基杰 你去哪了 -去办点事 |
[18:58] | Been days, J-Lo. What’s going on? | 好几天了啊 杰洛 怎么回事啊 |
[19:00] | Like I said. Stuff and… | 不是说了 做事 还有 |
[19:04] | – stuff. – Yeah, well. | -就做事 -好吧 |
[19:05] | You did that Nutty Professor thing today, yeah? | 你今天跑去嗑药了 是吧 |
[19:08] | My assessment. You remembered? | 我的评估 你还记得啊 |
[19:11] | JJ, am I your bestest or what? | 小杰 我们可是兄弟啊 |
[19:13] | Anyway, you’re coming to Thomas’s shindig tonight at the Roxie? | 你今晚来洛克希酒吧参加托马斯的聚会吗 |
[19:16] | Non-negotiable. | 不许不来 |
[19:17] | He’s putting a band on an’ all, it’ll be sweet as! | 他会请个乐队来 酷毙了 |
[19:20] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你句话吗 |
[19:21] | Ask me later J-Lo. | 迟点再问吧 杰洛 |
[19:22] | I got business to attend to. Keep taking them mad pills, | 我现在有点事 多吃点疯人药吧你 |
[19:25] | and I’ll see you later. | 晚上见 |
[19:28] | I love that barmy fucker. | 我爱这个傻蛋 |
[19:31] | Everyone’s gotta have a mate who’s a twat | 每个人都得有这么个傻逼朋友 |
[19:33] | and who’s not gonna try and finger your pussy candy. | 他绝对不会对你的女人下手 |
[19:35] | Like you, babes. | 比如说你 宝贝 |
[19:38] | You getting it? | 你有感觉了吗 |
[19:41] | You there? | 快了没 |
[19:43] | How about here? | 这里感觉怎样 |
[19:45] | Like that. Grab my balls… | 就这样 抓我的蛋 |
[19:49] | Just fucking like that. | 太棒了 就这样 |
[19:53] | Guys… | 伙计们 看 |
[19:55] | Hey, Gay J. | 基杰 |
[19:56] | Gay J. | 基杰 |
[20:02] | I’m not gay. I’m not anything, OK? | 我不是同性恋 我什么也不是 明白 |
[20:05] | Fuck off! | 去你妈的 |
[20:19] | How come he gets a lolly? | 他凭什么有棒棒糖吃 |
[20:21] | – Yeah, that’s gay. – Totally gay! | -就是 不愧是基佬 -纯基佬 |
[20:24] | – He’s so gay. – Yeah. That’s… | -他简直太基了 -就是 那… |
[20:54] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[21:08] | Hello. Effy. Cook. | 有人吗 艾菲 库克 |
[21:13] | Anyone home? | 有人在吗 |
[21:15] | Effy? | 艾菲 |
[21:23] | Effy. | 艾菲 |
[21:45] | JJ, what the fuck! | 小杰 搞什么啊 |
[21:49] | – What the fuck? – I’m sorry. | -你搞什么 -不好意思 |
[21:51] | – I’m sorry! I’m sorry! – Give me my T-shirt, | -不好意思 -把我的T恤递过来 |
[21:53] | fucking hopeless perv. | 你个见鬼的变态 |
[21:55] | I’m sorry. The door was open. | 对不起 门开着 |
[21:57] | – JJ! – The door… | -小杰 -门… |
[21:59] | – I got worried. – About what? | -我担心了 -担心什么 |
[22:03] | I dunno. I mean I thought you might have… | 不知道 我以为你… |
[22:05] | I dunno, OK? | 我不知道 好吗 |
[22:07] | I was pissed at the two of you. | 我在生你们俩的气 |
[22:08] | Two of who? | 我们谁 |
[22:11] | I heard what you were saying. | 我听到你们说的话了 |
[22:12] | – I want you to stop doing that. – JJ. | -别再那样了 -小杰 |
[22:14] | – What the fuck? – You and Cook. | -你在说什么鬼话 -你和库克 |
[22:16] | – I haven’t seen him for days. – Yeah, well… | -我好几天没看到他了 -是吗 那… |
[22:17] | Don’t dis me while you’re having sexual intercourse, | 你们上床的时候能不能别侮辱我 |
[22:19] | because you might think it’s funny but I… | 你可能觉得挺有意思的 但我 |
[22:22] | Sorry? | 等等 |
[22:29] | JJ. | 小杰 |
[22:32] | Are you going to give me | 你能不能解释一下 |
[22:32] | some fucked up hint what you’re talking about? | 你刚刚说的那堆鬼话 |
[22:37] | I usually drink mango juice when I get over stressed. | 我非常紧张的时候通常都喝芒果汁 |
[23:04] | So? | 到底怎么回事 |
[23:11] | I think it must be these new pills they’ve given me. | 可能是他们给我开的新药有问题 |
[23:15] | Vivid dreams. It’s a side effect. | 梦境很真实 是种副作用吧 |
[23:18] | Cool. Let’s do a couple now. | 好啊 那我们一起吃几片 |
[23:20] | Get off our faces. | 爽一把 |
[23:21] | No, no no. It does other stuff, too. | 还是别了 这药还有别的药效 |
[23:24] | Like? | 比如 |
[23:25] | Calms you… makes you tell the truth, allegedly. | 让你冷静下来 据说能让你说出实话 |
[23:29] | What’s wrong with that? | 那有什么不好的 |
[23:31] | Dunno… dunno. | 这可不好说 不好说 |
[23:35] | Come on, JJ. Don’t be pathetic. | 好了 小杰 别这么可怜兮兮的 |
[23:37] | It’s easy. Just tell me something true. | 很简单 跟我说点实话 |
[23:42] | Tell me. | 说吧 |
[23:44] | – Tell me now! – I love you. | -现在就说 -我爱你 |
[23:50] | Everybody loves me. | 大家都爱我 |
[23:55] | That’s a relief. | 那我就放心了 |
[23:56] | With the possible exception of darling Ma and Da. | 可能除了我爸妈吧 |
[24:00] | They don’t love me so good. | 他们可不怎么爱我 |
[24:02] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[24:04] | Cos I won’t let them fuck up their lives in peace. | 因为我不让他们好好过这见鬼的日子 |
[24:07] | So I’m being a total bitch to both of them. | 所以他们觉得我是个混蛋 |
[24:10] | What did they… | 他们做了什 |
[24:12] | She fucked his boss | 她和他老板上床了 |
[24:13] | and he behaved like a complete dildo as usual. | 而他就和平常一样 蠢货一个 |
[24:17] | Sounds bad. | 听起来真惨 |
[24:19] | It’s well bad, JJ. | 惨得挺好的 小杰 |
[24:21] | I’m officially off the rails. | 我可以名正言顺地放纵自己 |
[24:23] | You should try it. | 你应该试试看 |
[24:25] | No, no. I can’t go off the rails. | 不 我不能放纵 |
[24:27] | My Mum… she needs me to be OK. | 我妈 她要我一切都好 |
[24:29] | I have to be OK. | 我得活得好好的 |
[24:32] | Is that why you take all the pills? | 所以你就去吃那一堆药吗 |
[24:35] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[24:41] | Please leave them alone, Effy. | 别去招惹他们了 艾菲 |
[24:45] | Who? | 谁 |
[24:48] | I don’t mean to be rude but | 我不想伤害你 但是 |
[24:50] | Cook, Freddie and me, | 库克 弗莱迪和我 |
[24:52] | they’re the only friends I’ve ever had and… | 他们是我仅有的朋友 |
[24:56] | you’ve basically ruined everything and I’d like you to stop now, please. | 可你几乎毁了这一切 我想请你住手 |
[25:12] | I can’t do that, J. | 我做不到 小杰 |
[25:15] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[25:24] | – Thanks for loving me. – No problem. | -谢谢你爱我 -别客气 |
[25:26] | I’d like to be your friend. | 我想和你做朋友 |
[26:32] | Nice, babes. | 真是太棒了 宝贝 |
[26:34] | Nice. | 棒极了 |
[26:35] | Cookie, stop it. I gotta go… | 库克 住手 我得走了 |
[26:38] | Yeah, but you keep coming beggar. | 是啊 可你总跑回来求我 |
[26:39] | – I’m going. – I’m coming and coming! | -我走了 -我来了 又来了 |
[26:58] | Mac J, the Lord High Chieftain of J. | 麦克杰 酋长大人老大杰 |
[27:05] | Winding up for a big one tonight? | 准备好享受今晚的狂欢了吗 |
[27:07] | Dunno, Cook. I don’t know. | 我不知道 库克 不知道 |
[27:09] | Course you are. | 你当然知道 |
[27:10] | Me and you, J, tonight, | 小杰 我们今天晚上 |
[27:12] | we’re setting course for the heart of the fucking sun. | 要狂欢到底 |
[27:15] | – You just arrived? – Yes. | -你是刚刚到吗 -对 |
[27:18] | Did you… | 你有没… |
[27:20] | – You see anyone on the way out? – I just arrived. | -你看到谁出去吗 -我刚到 |
[27:24] | Cool. | 那好 |
[27:26] | You missed my tip top, rumpy pumpy, | 你错过了我的甜蜜小情人 |
[27:29] | bangs like a rabbit, secret lover. | 像只小兔子蹦啊蹦 秘密情人哦 |
[27:32] | Really? | 真的 |
[27:34] | Don’t you want to know who she is? | 你不想知道她是谁吗 |
[27:36] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[27:39] | I’m not telling you, man. | 我才不告诉你 兄弟 |
[27:40] | Even the Cookie monster knows | 就连猛兽库克都知道 |
[27:42] | when it’s time for schtum, | 什么时候该保持沉默 |
[27:43] | otherwise the shit’s gonna dismantle the fan. | 否则会搅得鸡犬不宁 |
[27:47] | But she can’t fucking help herself, I’m telling you. | 但她就是控制不住自己 我跟你说 |
[27:50] | If it’s wrong, | 既然这么做不对 |
[27:51] | why are you doing it? | 你为什么还要这么做 |
[27:53] | Because it’s life, J. | 这就是生活啊 小杰 |
[27:54] | You gotta get in there and never fucking stop. | 你到了这地步 就停不下来了 |
[27:56] | Shit’s waiting to be done, man. | 该做的必须做 兄弟 |
[27:58] | If you’re not gonna do it you’re a pathetic little pussy fart. | 如果你不做 你就狗屁不如 |
[28:01] | What would be so bad about stopping? | 停手就那么糟糕吗 |
[28:06] | What about other people? | 别的人怎么办 |
[28:07] | Fuck other people, J. | 管他们呢 小杰 |
[28:08] | Fuck ’em! Let’s blow. | 去他们的 我们走吧 |
[28:11] | The thing is, Cook, | 库克 重点是 |
[28:13] | you didn’t answer my question. | 你没回答我的问题 |
[28:16] | What would happen if you stopped? | 如果你停手会怎么样 |
[28:22] | Look at me, J. | 看看我 小杰 |
[28:25] | What else have I got? | 我除了这身皮囊还有什么 |
[28:27] | Please make up with Freddie, Cook. | 跟弗莱迪和好吧 库克 |
[28:29] | – It doesn’t work. It just… – Freddie can fuck himself. | -这样不行 只能 -弗莱迪去死吧 |
[28:32] | He was asking for it, yeah? | 他自找的 不是吗 |
[28:33] | – What, what was he asking for? – He’s pissed. | -这话怎么说 -他在生气 |
[28:35] | Cos I’ve got something he wants. | 因为我得到了他想要的 |
[28:36] | You don’t care, so leave her alone. | 但你又不在乎 放过她吧 |
[28:38] | It’s not like you’re going out with her or anything. | 她又不是你正式的女朋友 |
[28:40] | She likes it mindless. So do I. Sorted. | 她不是认真的 我也一样 这不挺好 |
[28:43] | Now, are you coming | 你到底走不走 |
[28:44] | or do I have to keep look out myself when I’m buying gear? | 还是让我买毒品时给自己望风 |
[28:48] | Just care. OK? | 关心一下别人 行吗 |
[28:50] | – About what? – About me! | -关心谁 -我 |
[28:52] | About me, you twat! | 我啊 你个蠢蛋 |
[28:54] | You’re all fucking twats! | 你们全都是蠢蛋 |
[29:10] | Here… | 过来 |
[29:12] | Here… | 没事了 |
[29:14] | I pissing love you, J. | 我很爱你 小杰 |
[29:18] | Nothing’s gonna change that, man. | 这点永远都不会变 兄弟 |
[29:25] | You’re my very own little fruit bat. | 你是我最铁的兄弟 |
[29:27] | Fuck Freddie. | 滚他的弗莱迪 |
[29:29] | It’s just me and you now, J. | 现在只有我们俩了 |
[29:32] | Feel the love. | 感受我们的爱 |
[29:35] | You feeling it? | 感觉到了吗 |
[29:39] | Right. | 那就好 |
[29:40] | Now, let’s walk. | 我们走吧 |
[29:42] | I want to get mentalled. | 我得去好好疯一把 |
[29:44] | We’ve got pharmaceuticals to purchase. | 一堆药等着我们去买呢 |
[29:48] | Eight for one fucking pill? I’ll pay you ? For three! | 一片药要八英镑 想得美 三镑 |
[29:54] | I don’t give a shit. It’s 8 a pill. | 我不管 一片八英镑 |
[29:55] | What pills are they you charge me? For 8? | 什么破药值那么多钱 |
[29:58] | If you don’t want the pills, then don’t come to me… | 不想买药就别来找我 |
[30:00] | It’s not about the fucking money… | 这不是钱的问题 |
[30:08] | Cook. | 库克 |
[30:09] | Maybe three or four… | 三镑或者四镑吧 |
[30:10] | You don’t want the pills, you can fuck off! | 不想买就滚 |
[30:12] | Cook. | 库克 |
[30:16] | Cook. | 库克 |
[30:17] | – Police… – Stop! You’re under arrest! | -警察 -站住 你们被捕了 |
[30:24] | Come back! | 别跑 |
[30:49] | Shit, I thought it was getting dodgy down there. | 该死 我就知道那里不安全了 |
[30:52] | But you still went? | 那你还去 |
[30:54] | I needed to get stuff, didn’t I? | 我得去买药啊 |
[30:58] | No fucking gear in this town. Shit. | 妈的 都没地方买毒品了 |
[31:01] | Manage without? | 没药的话行不行 |
[31:04] | That’ll be no kind of night out now, will it, J? | 那要怎么狂欢啊 小杰 |
[31:07] | – I need to get something. – I can do without. | -我得磕点东西 -我不用 |
[31:10] | – I don’t need spliff or pills… – All right. All right! | -我不需要大麻或其他药 -好吧 |
[31:15] | And by the way, that’s so fucking not true. | 再说了 这根本不可能 |
[31:19] | I don’t drink, I don’t do weed, | 我不喝酒不吸大麻 |
[31:21] | – I don’t do class A… – You’re pilled up every day. | -也不嗑药 -你每天都在磕啊 |
[31:24] | There’s nothing fancy about you, so don’t fucking come it. | 你也没什么了不起的 别他妈的显摆 |
[31:29] | All right. | 那好 |
[31:31] | – You can have some of mine. – Mad pills? | -你可以吃点我的药 -疯人药吗 |
[31:34] | Yeah, | 是啊 |
[31:35] | you wanna get mad, right? | 你想疯一疯 是吧 |
[31:39] | Stun? | “昏迷” |
[31:43] | – What do they do? – A lot. | -有什么效果 -很多 |
[31:45] | You need to take two or three. | 你得吃两三粒 |
[31:47] | Go on then. | 你先吃吧 |
[31:50] | I’ve already taken mine. | 我早就吃过了 |
[31:53] | There you go. | 吃吧 |
[31:55] | Or possibly you’re pussy. | 不吃你就是娘们 |
[31:58] | Pussy. | 娘们 |
[32:13] | Let the party commence. | 开始狂欢吧 |
[32:23] | D’you mind? Sorry. Excuse me. | 请让一让 借过 |
[32:31] | You OK? | 你还好吧 |
[32:33] | No Cook? | 库克没来 |
[32:35] | Why would there be a Cook? | 为什么这么问 |
[32:37] | You’re seeing him, aren’t you? | 你们不是在交往吗 |
[32:38] | I’m fucking him occasionally. I’m not seeing him. | 我偶尔和他上床 不是在和他交往 |
[32:42] | – There’s a distinction? – Yeah. | -有区别吗 -有 |
[32:47] | No Emily? | 艾米丽呢 |
[32:50] | Truth. | 说实话 |
[32:53] | That obvious? | 有那么明显吗 |
[32:55] | Don’t have to be a genius to work it out. | 用脚趾头想也知道 |
[32:59] | – So? – So I’m straight. | -说啊 -我不是同性恋 |
[33:01] | Sure? | 你确定 |
[33:06] | If I said no, would I regret it? | 如果我说我不是 以后会后悔吗 |
[33:09] | Probably. But not because of me. | 可能会 但肯定不是因为我 |
[33:17] | We’re objects of lust. | 我们都是欲望动物 |
[33:18] | – Making you feel good? – Not really. | -感觉好点吗 -不怎么好 |
[33:21] | So… | 那么 |
[33:22] | I suggest we go in here | 我们就进去吧 |
[33:23] | and get so monumentally fucked up, | 好好地疯一疯 |
[33:26] | we forget all about… | 忘记那些 |
[33:35] | No… | 不 |
[33:37] | – Oh my god. That’s fucked up. – No. No. | -天啦 这太乱了 -不是的 |
[33:39] | – You love him? – No | -你爱上他了 -没有 |
[33:41] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[33:42] | You love the lips. | 你爱他的嘴唇吧 |
[33:44] | Oh, my god. Go on, lie to me. | 好啊 来啊 编啊 |
[33:47] | I want to see this. | 我看你怎么编 |
[33:48] | Effy, Naomi here, come! | 艾菲 内奥米 这边 过来 |
[33:51] | You don’t pay. Friends don’t pay! | 你们不用付钱 朋友免费的 |
[33:56] | Isn’t this great? I’ve sold a load of tickets. | 很酷吧 我已经卖掉一大堆票子了 |
[33:59] | Freddie, Katie, here, come! Come! | 弗莱迪 凯蒂 这边 快过来 |
[34:03] | Welcome, welcome mes amis! Club Thomas is pleased to receive you! | 欢迎欢迎 托马斯俱乐部热烈欢迎你 |
[34:06] | All right? | 你们好啊 |
[34:10] | Aren’t you gonna be bitchy to me, Katie? | 你不损我两句吗 凯蒂 |
[34:13] | Yeah, sure. | 当然要 |
[34:15] | Give me time. | 给我点时间 |
[34:20] | Listen, everyone, | 大家听好了 |
[34:21] | everything is great, totally super great. | 一切都棒极了 超级无敌棒 |
[34:23] | Look! More friends! | 看呐 又来朋友了 |
[34:27] | Wait until you see this place. You will not believe it. | 等着瞧吧 会令你们难以置信 |
[34:31] | And the band are formidable! | 乐队可牛掰了 |
[34:33] | Everyone is together, Panda is coming, | 大家都聚在一起了 潘多正赶过来 |
[34:35] | and Emily’s already here. | 艾米丽已经来了 |
[34:37] | Where? | 她在哪 |
[35:15] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[35:48] | Fuck you. | 你妹 |
[35:50] | You fuck off! | 滚开 |
[36:06] | What the fuck’s he on? | 他嗑了什么鬼东西 |
[36:15] | How many, JJ? | 吃了多少 小杰 |
[36:19] | How many? | 到底多少 |
[36:20] | Four… Then another two. | 开始吃了四粒 后来又吃了两粒 |
[36:22] | You twat! What does this stuff do? | 你个白痴 这药有什么效果 |
[36:24] | Calms you down… and stuff. | 让你冷静下来 什么的 |
[36:27] | Right. You see that? | 你看见他的样子没 |
[36:33] | You stupid fucking idiot! | 你真是蠢到家了 |
[37:06] | – And what the fuck were you doing? – I’m sorry… | -你到底在搞什么鬼 -对不起 |
[37:08] | I’m sorry. He pissed me off. | 对不起 他惹到我了 |
[37:10] | How? | 怎么惹你了 |
[37:11] | It doesn’t matter. Just say he’s gonna be all right. | 这不重要 告诉我他没事 |
[37:13] | He’s gonna be all right. | 他当然没事 |
[37:15] | He’s always fucking all right, aren’t you, Cook? | 他一直好得很呢 是吧 库克 |
[37:18] | – Aren’t you? – Don’t. | -是不是啊 -别这样 |
[37:23] | JJ. | 小杰 |
[37:30] | Top pills, man. | 这药真是爽死了 兄弟 |
[37:36] | I knew you’d come for me, | 我就知道你会来救我 |
[37:38] | three Musketeers. | 我们是三个火枪手嘛 |
[37:41] | Fuck off, Cook. | 滚你的 库克 |
[37:42] | Freddie, she loves you, you know. | 弗莱迪 她爱你 |
[37:49] | What? | 什么 |
[37:51] | She loves you. | 她爱你 |
[37:53] | But she can’t stand it. Can’t stand the love, | 但她承受不了 承受不了那感情 |
[37:55] | – so she fucks me instead. – What’s he saying? | -所以她拿我当替代品 -他在说什么 |
[37:58] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[37:59] | What? | 什么 |
[38:00] | Shit. | 该死 |
[38:02] | I think you’re gonna get the truth, Freddie. | 你会知道真相了 弗莱迪 |
[38:05] | – Cook? – I’m pissed off, yeah? | -库克 -我很生气 好吧 |
[38:09] | She’s taking the piss and it’s hurting me. | 她不拿我当回事 我很不爽 |
[38:12] | Cos Cook needs the love too. | 库克也需要爱啊 |
[38:16] | Cookie’s got nothing. | 但库克什么也没得到 |
[38:17] | Everything all right, guys? | 伙计们 没事吧 |
[38:20] | Cookie’s always got nothing. | 库克总是什么都得不到 |
[38:22] | That’s why I do her pal. | 所以我睡了她朋友 |
[38:26] | That’s why I pop Panda. | 所以我睡了潘多 |
[38:30] | Panda’s popped. | 我睡了她 |
[38:32] | It’s always the same great tits Panda, great tits Effy. | 大胸潘多 大胸艾菲 都是一样的 |
[38:35] | That’s all I get cos I’m shit. | 我就得到这些 因为我糟糕 |
[38:40] | I’m pure shit. | 我烂透了 |
[38:47] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[38:49] | Back off. | 别冲动 |
[38:50] | No. Ok, mate? No. | 别冲动 伙计 别冲动 |
[38:55] | – He does not deserve friends! – Yeah. | -他不配有朋友 -是啊 |
[38:59] | He’s a cunt. | 他就是傻逼 |
[39:05] | Move! Move! | 让开 让开 |
[39:16] | You’ve had a busy day, haven’t you, J? | 你今天挺忙的吧 小杰 |
[39:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:20] | I got locked on. | 我抽风了 |
[39:23] | You all pissed me off. | 你们都惹我生气 |
[39:27] | Does this mean I can’t come to the shed anymore? | 我以后是不是不能再去小屋了 |
[39:34] | Course not, you can still come to the shed. | 当然可以 你还是可以来 |
[39:40] | Just give me some space, OK? | 给我点空间 行不 |
[39:43] | I need time to think. | 我需要点时间想清楚 |
[39:46] | What’s going on? Someone said he… | 发生了什么事 有人说他 |
[39:55] | It’s yours, I think. | 你来照顾他吧 |
[40:27] | Hello. | 喂 |
[40:31] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[40:35] | Here. | 来 |
[40:41] | There you go. | 把衣服穿上 |
[40:48] | According to the diagnosis, I’m liable to social dysfunction. | 诊断报告说 我有社交障碍 |
[40:52] | They shouldn’t let me out really. | 真不该放我出家门 |
[40:55] | It’s OK, JJ. | 没事的 小杰 |
[40:57] | You did me a favour. | 你帮了我 |
[40:59] | I did? | 我帮你什么了 |
[41:02] | Katie loves me. | 凯蒂爱我 |
[41:03] | I know she does. | 这我知道 |
[41:06] | Yes, definitely. | 是啊 肯定是 |
[41:12] | Did you do it? | 你做到了吗 |
[41:14] | Did you ask for stuff? | 去争取你想要的东西了吗 |
[41:18] | Yeah, I did a fair bit of… | 是啊 我做了不少 |
[41:21] | asking. | 争取 |
[41:22] | And how did it go? | 结果怎样 |
[41:25] | I’d say bad on the face of it. | 表面上看起来很糟糕 |
[41:28] | But in another sense, | 但换个角度看 |
[41:30] | you might say it’s too early to say. | 现在下结论可能太早了 |
[41:34] | Yeah, too early to say. | 对 现在还说不好 |
[41:42] | I don’t want to go home tonight. | 我今天晚上不想回家 |
[41:44] | – Katie’s too… – Locked on. | -凯蒂太… -抽风了吗 |
[41:47] | Yeah, she’s locked on. | 对 是抽风了 |
[41:51] | I don’t want to go home. | 我不想回家 |
[41:54] | I can’t. | 我不能回去 |
[41:58] | Right. | 明白 |
[42:01] | So let’s think. | 那我们想想办法 |
[42:46] | Please tell me somebody makes you wear those pyjamas. | 拜托你告诉我穿成这样是迫不得已吧 |
[42:50] | No, I just like them. | 没有啊 我挺喜欢的 |
[42:52] | They’re 100% Egyptian cotton, | 料子是百分百的埃及棉呢 |
[42:54] | which is good cos rayon derivatives | 因为人造丝的衍生物 |
[42:56] | and other man-made fibres can interfere with… | 和其他人造纤维会扰乱… |
[42:58] | JJ, if we’re going to be my friends, | 小杰 如果我们俩做朋友 |
[42:59] | you can’t wear teddy bears any more. | 你就不能穿泰迪熊睡衣 |
[43:01] | Get them off. | 快脱掉 |
[43:03] | Right. You got it. | 好吧 没问题 |
[43:05] | No teddies. | 不穿泰迪熊 |
[43:07] | I’ve got some others with World War One fighter planes on. | 我还有别的睡衣 上面印着一战的飞机 |
[43:12] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[43:18] | I’m asking for something, JJ. | 我是在提出那种要求 小杰 |
[43:22] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[43:23] | Yup and I’m saying yes. | 好啊 我答应了 |
[43:24] | – But possibly a phased approach might be more… – No. | -但是慢慢来可能更… -不 |
[43:28] | Take them off. | 快脱了吧 |
[43:30] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[43:31] | Take them off now, JJ, and get in here. | 脱掉 小杰 然后进来 |
[43:44] | This is a once only charity event, you understand. | 仅此一次 下不为例哦 你明白吧 |
[43:47] | Got you. Because you’re gay. | 明白 因为你是拉拉 |
[43:50] | Yes, I’m gay. | 是啊 我是拉拉 |
[43:59] | Get on with it. | 来啊 |
[44:18] | In you pop. | 进来吧 |
[44:25] | I’m lots of things, JJ, | 我有很多面 小杰 |
[44:27] | and I really like you. | 我真的挺喜欢你的 |
[44:29] | So this is between friends, yeah? | 所以这只是朋友间的感情 |
[44:33] | Between friends. | 当然是朋友间的 |
[44:40] | And I can be quite cute. | 我有时候挺可爱的 |
[44:42] | Yes, you can. | 是啊 很可爱 |
[45:12] | Hi, mom. | 早安 妈妈 |
[45:15] | Hi, JJ. | 早安 小杰 |
[45:17] | Mum, this is Emily. | 妈妈 这是艾米丽 |
[45:21] | Hello. | 你好 |
[45:22] | A friend of mine. | 我的朋友 |
[45:26] | Ok. | 好的 |
[45:38] | Would you like some tea? | 来点茶吗 |
[45:40] | Yeah, please. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[45:47] | So how was it last night? | 昨晚过得如何 |
[47:05] | Beware the moon. | 当心月亮啊 |