时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You put a kid in hospital. | 你把一个孩子揍得进医院了 |
[00:02] | I couldn’t stand the way that she was fucking looking at him. | 我受不了她看他的样子 |
[00:05] | I love him, Cook. | 我爱他 库克 |
[00:06] | Sentence set for two weeks from today. | 判决今日起两周后生效 |
[00:08] | This house is being taken from us. | 这座房子就要被收走了 |
[00:11] | We need somewhere to stay. | 我们需要个落脚的地方 |
[00:12] | You’re having a fucking laugh! | 你是在开玩笑 |
[00:15] | I fucked the dead girl, | 我上了自杀的那个女孩 |
[00:17] | and now she’s punishing me for it. | 现在她在为此惩罚我 |
[01:43] | I really fucking love you. | 我真他妈爱你 |
[01:45] | Raise it a million. | 那就爱得更猛烈些吧 |
[02:07] | Ciao mi bella bambini! | 你好啊 我的漂亮宝贝 |
[02:09] | I’m drinking a Macchiato in Saint Fucking Peter’s Square, | 我在圣彼得广场喝焦糖玛奇朵呢 |
[02:12] | exactly where we sat in the summer. | 就在我们夏天来过的地方 |
[02:15] | I’m just thinking of you. I hope you’re all right, darling. | 我想你了 希望你一切都好 亲爱的 |
[02:17] | I’m having an amazing time with Aldo. | 我和奥尔多在这儿很快活 |
[02:20] | So, look, I’m gonna stay on a bit longer, sweetheart, | 所以我想多待一阵 小甜心 |
[02:23] | cos Rome shits on Bristol from a height! | 跟罗马比起来 布里斯托弱爆了 |
[02:25] | I’m missing you loads, and turn your mobile on, love, yeah? | 想死你了 别老关着手机 好吗 |
[02:29] | I’ll call you later. | 晚点再打给你 |
[02:31] | Va fan, fuck yourself! | 去你的 我操 |
[02:47] | Morning, beautiful. | 早上好 小美人 |
[02:51] | Oh, shit! | 妈的 |
[02:54] | Judgment day. | 今天要挨训了 |
[03:00] | Eff, what’s the matter? | 艾菲 怎么啦 |
[03:07] | Come on, it won’t be long. | 别这样 我不会去很久 |
[03:10] | It’ll only be a bollocking about attendance or something. | 就是为出勤率训我两句罢了 |
[03:12] | Just…don’t. | 不要 |
[03:14] | You coming down? | 你药劲过了吗 |
[03:16] | Still up. | 还没呢 |
[03:18] | Way up. | 嗨着呢 |
[03:20] | This is me happy. | 我开心着呢 |
[03:27] | I can’t miss a disciplinary. Dad’ll flip. | 老师训话非去不可 不然老爸会气疯的 |
[03:30] | Be a long time dead. | 有你受的 |
[04:07] | Freddie? | 弗莱迪 |
[04:08] | Freddie, where have you been? | 弗莱迪 你去哪啦 |
[04:09] | I was in the middle of doing your hair. | 你的发型我才弄了一半 |
[04:13] | Not now, Karen. | 现在不行 凯伦 |
[04:14] | But if this style goes to shit | 这发型要是毁了 |
[04:15] | I’ll fail my feathering module! | 我的筛选就过不去了 |
[04:16] | Oh! Not right now. | 现在不行啦 |
[04:18] | But I never see you any more. | 可我老找不到你 |
[04:20] | When are you done with that fuck-a-thon? | 你的性爱马拉松什么时候才能结束啊 |
[04:22] | Oh, you wanna sponsor me! | 你想帮我戒性啊 |
[04:23] | That’s good cos we’re saving the Polar bears. | 很好 因为我们要拯救北极熊 |
[04:26] | I want to cut your fucking hair. | 我想给你剪头 |
[04:48] | Cobwebs. Got to be vigilant. | 有蜘蛛网 要多注意啊 |
[04:51] | Stay out of my room, Dad. | 别进我房间 爸爸 |
[04:53] | So you’ve been busy, saving the Polar bears? | 你好忙啊 忙着拯救北极熊吗 |
[04:55] | Can you get out now, please? | 你现在能出去吗 |
[04:57] | Freddie, acknowledge your father. | 弗莱迪 别不拿我当回事 |
[05:00] | Look, whatever the college says, you do. | 学校怎么说你就怎么做 |
[05:02] | No more neglecting your studies. | 别不思进取 |
[05:04] | I’m glad this young lady’s making you happy, but… | 我很高兴那女孩能令你开心 但… |
[05:06] | No, you’re not, you’re jealous. | 不 你才没有 你在嫉妒 |
[05:08] | What? | 什么 |
[05:11] | Clean yourself up. | 收拾收拾吧 |
[05:12] | Never thought I’d have to hide in my own house. | 没想到在自己家还要躲躲藏藏 |
[05:22] | – Salut, etranger! – Hello, stranger! | -你好 陌生人 -你好 陌生人 |
[05:25] | I thought study was too 2009 for you and Effy. | 我以为学习对你和艾菲来说太过时了 |
[05:28] | Where is she anyway? | 她在哪 |
[05:29] | – She’s at home. She didn’t feel well. – Trop de jiggy jig! | -她在家 身体不适 -欲仙欲死吧 |
[05:33] | Don’t you get… bored. | 你们不会…厌倦吗 |
[05:35] | Reduced to a mechanism? I mean… | 变得很机械… |
[05:36] | You just don’t get it, do you, J? | 你根本不懂 小杰 |
[05:38] | Well, hallelujah for that. | 幸亏我不懂 |
[05:40] | Il y a quelqu’un pour chacun. | 每个人都会找到自己的归宿[法语] |
[05:44] | There’s someone for everyone. | 每个人都会找到自己的归宿 |
[05:46] | Right, boys, I’ve gotta go. | 好啦 兄弟们 我要走了 |
[05:47] | I’ve got a meeting with Mr. Love, | 我还要去见艾先生 |
[05:48] | Interim Educational Intervention or something. | 临时教育干预 |
[05:50] | Tough Love! | 严厉的艾[爱] |
[05:51] | Le Lips is tres, tres dans le merde! | 满嘴假大空 |
[05:53] | I heard he power-hosed Dylan Simpson | 听说他拿水管喷迪伦·辛普森 |
[05:55] | for forging sick notes. | 就因为他伪造病假条 |
[05:56] | You could plead possible sexual OCD | 你可以说你得了做爱强迫症 |
[05:58] | for interfering with your study. | 影响了你的学习 |
[06:00] | I’ll bear that in mind, J. See ya later. | 我会记住的 小杰 回见 |
[06:07] | What you staring at? | 看什么看 |
[06:31] | What are you waiting for? Come in. | 磨蹭什么呢 进来吧 |
[06:37] | Door! | 关门 |
[06:44] | Frederick. | 弗莱德里克 |
[06:46] | It’s Freddie. | 是弗莱迪 |
[06:47] | Why don’t you sit down, Frederick? | 坐下吧 弗莱德里克 |
[07:00] | Little to the left, please. | 请往左边一点 |
[07:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:14] | So the history coursework, I’m told, is late. | 听说你历史作业交晚了 |
[07:18] | Yes, sorry. | 是的 对不起 |
[07:19] | In fact, I’m told that everything you do is late | 事实上 听说你所有的作业不是晚交 |
[07:23] | or inadequate | 就是不合格 |
[07:26] | or both. | 或两者兼有 |
[07:27] | And do you know what late and inadequate means for you | 你知道这些对你来说意味着什么吗 |
[07:33] | Frederick? | 弗莱德里克 |
[07:48] | That’s your life. | 这就是你的下场 |
[07:51] | Right there. | 就像这样 |
[08:00] | You have until Monday to complete the missing coursework. | 下周一前必须把所有作业都补齐 |
[08:03] | Can you be adequate, Frederick? Can you do that? | 你行吗 弗莱德里克 你能做到吗 |
[08:07] | – I can try. – Try? | -我会尽力的 -尽力 |
[08:19] | What would Michael say? | 迈克尔会怎么说 |
[08:21] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[08:21] | Michael. Michael. What would he say? | 迈克尔 他会说什么 |
[08:25] | – “I’m bad.” – Yes, and what else? | -“我很坏”[出自杰克逊的歌] -对 还有呢 |
[08:28] | – “Beat it”? – No. | -“滚开”[杰克逊的歌] -不对 |
[08:29] | He’d say, “Gotta be starting something.” | 他会说”该做点什么了”[出自杰克逊的歌] |
[08:37] | Ok? | 懂了吗 |
[08:46] | Don’t you think you should be leaving? | 你不是该走了吗 |
[08:48] | Right now? | 现在就走吗 |
[08:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:18] | Eff? | 艾菲 |
[09:22] | Eff, are you home? | 艾菲 你在家吗 |
[09:29] | Effy. | 艾菲 |
[09:41] | Eff, what are you doing in your mum’s room? | 艾菲 你在你妈房间里干什么 |
[09:56] | Effy. | 艾菲 |
[10:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:09] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[10:12] | You’ve found my porn stash. | 我藏的黄书被你发现了 |
[10:16] | Effy… | 艾菲 |
[10:17] | To make it easier. | 这样会容易点 |
[10:20] | All right, what the fuck, did you take | 好了 你到底吃了什么 |
[10:22] | cos you’re not making any sense? | 我根本听不懂你的话 |
[10:23] | Easier to accept. | 更容易接受 |
[10:25] | Accept. | 接受 |
[10:27] | The end. | 结局 |
[10:28] | End. | 结局 |
[10:31] | What fucking end would that be? | 是什么结局 |
[10:36] | Mine… | 我的结局 |
[10:37] | Freddie. | 弗莱迪 |
[12:17] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[12:21] | Hunky fucking dory. | 好的不得了 |
[12:24] | All right | 行了 |
[12:25] | Maybe just calm it down a bit, yeah? | 别喝那么嗨了 好吗 |
[12:31] | I’m not the one grinding my teeth. | 你的火气才叫大呢 |
[12:33] | Both of us, for a bit. Or do you want to fuck up your A levels? | 我们都得消停点 否则高等考试怎么办 |
[12:46] | Eff, please, just drop the dark shit, yeah? | 艾菲 拜托 别自暴自弃了 好吗 |
[12:52] | Effy, Effy, Eff, listen, all right? OK? It’s me. | 艾菲 艾菲 听话 是我 |
[12:57] | OK? Me. | 好吗 是我 |
[13:00] | And this is me. | 我就是这样的 |
[13:02] | Jesus…I thought we were happy. | 老天 我以为我们一起很快乐 |
[13:05] | Too fucking happy. | 开心过头了 |
[13:08] | Right, OK, what? So you want to end it? | 怎么 所以你想来个了断[结局] |
[13:09] | Is that what you’re trying to say? | 你就是想说这个 |
[13:10] | No. | 不是 |
[13:13] | It’s gonna happen. | 但该来的总是会来的 |
[13:17] | Why are you head fucking me, Eff? | 你究竟为什么要折磨我 艾菲 |
[13:22] | Cos I can’t handle it. | 我真没辙了 |
[13:24] | Better fuck off then. | 那就滚吧 |
[14:48] | Where’s Josie? | 乔茜呢 |
[14:49] | She’s had a small breakdown. I don’t blame her. | 轻度精神崩溃 不能怪她 |
[14:52] | I mean look…beanbags. | 谁都拿她撒气嘛 |
[14:56] | So, Frederick, how may I help you? | 弗莱德里克 有什么要帮忙的吗 |
[14:58] | It’s OK, I mean, I don’t actually think you can. | 没事 我觉得你帮不了我 |
[15:00] | No, there’s nothing I cannot do, Frederick. | 不 没有我办不到的 弗莱德里克 |
[15:04] | Nothing. I guarantee it. | 没有 我保证 |
[15:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:25] | Ok. | 好 |
[15:27] | So what do you do when you can’t tell anyone shit | 如果有件事 你说出去会惹大麻烦 |
[15:31] | cos it might really fuck things up, | 但你不知道如何是好 |
[15:33] | and you don’t know what to do or what’s happening? | 甚至不明白到底怎么回事 那要怎么办 |
[15:37] | You just know that something really, | 你只是知道 |
[15:41] | really | 要发生 |
[15:42] | fucking bad is going down. | 非常糟糕的事 |
[15:50] | Just… | 稍… |
[16:12] | No. | 不 |
[16:13] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[16:15] | But I’m not sure… | 但我不确定 |
[16:20] | I think you’ve got me there. | 我觉得你问倒我了 |
[17:30] | Just over there. | 就在那儿 |
[17:35] | All right, Grandad? | 你好吗 外公 |
[17:39] | You’ve gone bloody big! | 你都这么大啦 |
[17:46] | Give me a hand up. | 拉我起来 |
[17:51] | That Violet, she wants me to witness her will. | 那个维奥蕾特想让我做她遗嘱的见证人 |
[17:55] | – Think she’s up for a shag. – Grandad! | -我觉得她是想滚床单 -外公 |
[17:58] | What? Get it when you can. | 怎么啦 有能力就上 |
[18:01] | Who’s floating your boat these days? | 你现在跟谁在一起呢 |
[18:03] | Not still chasing that Elizabeth one? | 不会还在追那个伊丽莎白吧 |
[18:06] | No, not chasing any more. | 没有 不用追了 |
[18:08] | You snared her in the end then? | 你终于搞定她了吗 |
[18:10] | She snared me, Grandad. | 是她搞定我了 外公 |
[18:12] | Uh-oh! You’ll never get out of that headlock. | 不妙 你是钻进死胡同出不来了 |
[18:17] | I just did. | 我这不出来了 |
[18:18] | Slam down! Hey, yes! | 扣杀 赢啦 |
[18:27] | Reckon we need a time-out, eh? | 看来得暂停一会儿了 |
[18:34] | Your mum’s own miniature museum. | 你妈妈自己的小博物馆 |
[18:37] | The worse she got, the more she made. | 她病情越重叠得就越多 |
[18:42] | Mystifying. | 搞不懂 |
[18:46] | How’s your dad these days? | 你爸最近如何 |
[18:49] | Better fix this young man a drink. | 给你来一杯提提神 |
[18:53] | You gonna come and tell your grandad what’s wrong? | 你来了总得跟我说说什么事吧 |
[19:07] | Grandad, when Mum was young, did you know that she was ill then? | 外公 妈妈年轻那会儿 你知道她有病吗 |
[19:10] | The days I spent thinking on that. | 这问题我想了好久 |
[19:14] | Maybe I did. | 也许我知道 |
[19:16] | Maybe I didn’t want to. | 也许我不想知道 |
[19:19] | Memories play tricks. | 记忆会捣鬼 |
[19:23] | So did hospital make her worse? | 她是住院后病情才加重的吗 |
[19:25] | She did get worse in there, right? | 她在那儿的确更严重了 |
[19:27] | It’s the chicken or the egg. | 这问题就跟先有鸡还是先有蛋一样 |
[19:30] | You never know with the mind. | 大脑的事永远说不清 |
[19:33] | The old invisible universe. | 古老神秘的宇宙 |
[19:35] | We should have been the ones to look after her, | 本该由我们来照顾她 |
[19:37] | without anyone else butting in. | 不该让其他人插手 |
[19:39] | We could have if he hadn’t have just given up. | 要是他没放弃 我们就能照顾她 |
[19:41] | You can’t blame Leo for what happened to your mum. | 你不能把你妈的事怪在列奥头上 |
[19:43] | It’s his fucking fault, Grandad. | 这就他妈怪他 外公 |
[19:46] | Anger will help you survive for a while, | 发火能让你痛快一时 |
[19:50] | but then it’ll eat you alive. | 但会让你痛苦一世 |
[19:52] | So…let it go. | 放下吧 |
[19:55] | Living in the past will only fuck you up, Frederigo. | 活在过去只会让你生不如死 弗莱德里哥 |
[19:59] | Pardon the Spanish. | 抱歉我说了西班牙语 |
[20:02] | Do what you can now. | 做你现在能做的 |
[20:06] | Forget what wasn’t done then. | 忘掉过去的遗憾 |
[20:18] | This is me, whoever that is. | 这是我 管你是谁 |
[20:20] | – So leave whoever a message. – Fucking hell, Effy, pick up. | -随便留个信呗 -该死 接电话 艾菲 |
[20:29] | Gotta stay vibed to the world, kid, alert! | 长长眼睛 孩子 机灵点 |
[20:34] | I could be prizing your arse out of your head right now. | 刚才真有可能把你撞上西天啊 |
[20:37] | As if I’ve got time for this! I’ve got to tell someone something. | 老子没空跟你折腾 我有话要跟人说 |
[20:40] | You’re pretty fucked, aren’t you, mate, and so’s your bike. | 你倒霉透了 伙计 你的车也报废了 |
[20:44] | Fuck! | 你妹 |
[21:02] | Freddie! | 弗莱迪 |
[21:03] | Freddie! Some bloke in the kitchen | 弗莱迪 厨房里有个家伙 |
[21:06] | hung Anthea’s pans off his knob-ring | 把安西娅的平底锅挂在自己老二上 |
[21:08] | and I yanked ’em off cos it ain’t hygienic. | 我觉得不卫生 就给拉下来了 |
[21:10] | But he screamed and I can’t find first aid or Effy anywhere! | 但他尖叫起来 我找不到急救箱和艾菲 |
[21:14] | Who the fuck set this up, anyway? | 谁他妈办的派对 |
[21:15] | Eff! She only posted it about two hours ago. | 艾菲 她两小时前发的消息 |
[21:17] | I am not mingling with Goths. | 姐不与哥特疯为伍 |
[21:21] | What the fuck is that? | 那是什么玩意儿 |
[21:23] | Goodbye? | 再见 |
[21:27] | Where the fuck are you going, Freds? | 你他妈的去哪 弗莱 |
[21:29] | – Where is Effy? – She ain’t here, Kate. | -艾菲在哪 -她不在这儿 凯蒂 |
[21:33] | Is the hall the new kitchen for the cool kids, or something? | 现在小孩都喜欢拿客厅当厨房使吗 |
[21:38] | Panda, please don’t… | 潘多 别 |
[21:49] | Bonsoir, Stonem resid… Anthea! | 晚上好 斯通耐家 是安西娅 |
[21:53] | Va bene! Va bene! | 好 好[意大利语] |
[21:55] | “Who are you?” JJ! | “我是谁” 我是小杰啊 |
[21:58] | With the hair. | 那个卷毛 |
[22:00] | Party? | 派对 |
[22:02] | What’s giving you that impression? | 你怎么想到那上面去的 |
[22:06] | She hung up. | 她挂了 |
[22:08] | I am so leaving now. | 我真得走了 |
[22:09] | Moi aussi. | 我也是[法语] |
[22:10] | Yeah, me too. | 我也走 |
[22:13] | Effy, can you let me in, please? | 艾菲 让我进去吧 求你了 |
[22:17] | Effy! | 艾菲 |
[22:21] | Effy, can you open this fucking door? | 艾菲 你他妈的开门啊 |
[22:35] | Effy? | 艾菲 |
[22:51] | You didn’t reply. | 你没回我短信 |
[22:57] | I didn’t want to be on my own. | 我不想一个人呆着 |
[23:00] | Effy, what the fuck is going on? | 艾菲 到底出什么事了 |
[23:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:17] | I’m sorry that I shouted at you as well. | 对不起 我不该吼你 |
[23:34] | Really taking the piss this time. | 这次真是闹大了 |
[23:36] | Yeah. | 的确 |
[23:43] | Freddie, I don’t want them here. | 弗莱迪 我不想让他们待在这儿 |
[23:45] | I thought I did. I thought that was me, but… | 我以为我想 我以为那才是我 但是 |
[23:49] | I don’t know what is, but… | 我说不清为什么 但是 |
[23:53] | I know you’re the only person I can trust. | 我知道你是我唯一能信任的人 |
[23:56] | Effy, nothing bad is going to happen. | 艾菲 不会有事的 |
[24:00] | Yeah I’m going to take care of you now. | 以后我会照顾你了 |
[24:03] | All right? I promise. | 好吗 我发誓 |
[24:07] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[24:10] | Effy, I want you to stay here. | 艾菲 你待在这儿 |
[24:13] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[24:14] | Stay here for me, yeah? | 为了我待在这儿 好吗 |
[24:26] | Party’s over. It’s time to leave. | 派对结束了 走吧 |
[24:34] | Get the fuck out now! Move! | 滚出去 滚 |
[24:42] | Get out! | 快滚 |
[24:53] | Here. | 给 |
[25:00] | It’s OK now. | 没事了 |
[25:06] | It’s all right. It’s probably nothing. Just a fox or something. | 没事的 可能只是狐狸什么的 |
[25:40] | – Jesus Christ! – The one and only! | -老天 -就剩我一个啦 |
[25:43] | You threw me a break-out party, man. | 你给我办了场越狱派对 兄弟 |
[25:44] | I am fucking touched. | 我太他妈感动了 |
[25:45] | In the fucking head. Cook, what are you playing at? | 你他妈搞什么鬼啊 库克 |
[25:48] | I’m Bristol’s most wanted. What’s the problem? | 我成了布里斯托头号通缉犯 怎么了 |
[25:50] | You’ve gotta leave. | 你得离开 |
[25:54] | What the fuck are you doing here anyway? | 你为什么跑来这儿 |
[25:56] | I couldn’t hack being stuck with | 我受不了跟一堆 |
[25:57] | a million fucking me’s no more, all right? | 和我一样的人待在一起 行了吧 |
[25:59] | Where is she anyways? | 话说她在哪 |
[26:04] | Get out. | 滚吧 |
[26:05] | what? | 什么 |
[26:06] | Get out! | 滚 |
[26:08] | Freddie, get him out. | 弗莱迪 让他走 |
[26:10] | She looks like the fucking chick from The Ring, Freds. | 她活像《午夜凶铃》那个妞 弗莱 |
[26:12] | Wait in the shed. | 去小屋等着 |
[27:03] | What the fuck’s up with her? | 她怎么搞的 |
[27:06] | Nothing. No, everything’s… | 没什么 一切都 |
[27:07] | – Tits up. – No, OK? Listen. | -糟透了 -没有 听着 |
[27:09] | Cook, you’re not coming back here like this. | 库克 你不能这么跑回来 |
[27:12] | I’ve got my own shit to solve. | 我有自己的麻烦要解决 |
[27:16] | Please, just rest your bony arse tight, | 求你了 老实待这儿 |
[27:18] | while I go and get us some food, all right? | 我去拿些吃的 |
[27:32] | This is your home, not Tesco’s. | 这是你的家 不是乐购 |
[27:36] | Your grandad phoned last night. | 你外公昨晚打电话来了 |
[27:38] | He’s concerned, and so am I. | 他很担心你 我也是 |
[27:39] | I’ll give you the money back for it. | 我会还你钱的 |
[27:41] | With what? | 拿什么还 |
[27:43] | If you want to fuck up your life, Freddie, | 你要是想葬送自己的人生 弗莱迪 |
[27:44] | if that’s really what you wanna do, | 如果你真要这么做 |
[27:46] | just don’t bother coming back. | 还不如别回来了 |
[27:49] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[27:52] | D’you know what, Dad? | 你知道吗 爸爸 |
[27:52] | You’re just fucking angry because I’ve got a life. | 你生气是因为我有自己的人生 |
[27:55] | A life? You look like a dosser. | 人生 你看上去像个流浪汉 |
[27:57] | You act like an animal. | 跟动物有什么区别 |
[27:59] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:00] | Your pride and fucking joy. | 你的骄傲和幸福 |
[28:03] | If your mum could see this… | 要是你妈看见了 |
[28:04] | Well, she can’t, can she, thanks to you. | 可她看不见 这多亏了你 |
[28:07] | I was trying to fucking help her. | 我那是想帮她 |
[28:08] | She fucking killed herself, Dad. | 可她自杀了 爸爸 |
[28:14] | I had no choice, Freddie. | 我别无选择 弗莱迪 |
[28:18] | Yes, you did. | 不 你有选择 |
[28:20] | You could have done something, but you didn’t. | 你本该做点什么 但你没有 |
[28:38] | Rise and shine. | 起床啦 太阳晒屁股了 |
[28:44] | OK, we’re gonna stop this. | 好啦 我们要振作 |
[28:46] | Right, this has to stop now. | 好了 给我振作点 |
[29:00] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[29:46] | All done. | 好了 |
[30:19] | – Can we go now? – Where? | -能出发了吗 -去哪 |
[30:20] | Out. | 出去 |
[30:23] | Your carriage awaits. | 上马车吧 |
[30:31] | Why the fuck did you bring me here? | 带我来这儿干什么 |
[30:34] | Just fresh air and that. | 来透透气 |
[30:39] | Look at it. | 看这风景 |
[30:45] | Good to get away, yeah? | 出来逛逛真好 对吧 |
[30:48] | Yeah, good to get away. | 是啊 出来逛逛真好 |
[31:01] | Remember, you two lovers, | 小俩口给我记住了 |
[31:02] | back by seven with my rig, and respect. | 7点原样归还 要遵守规定 |
[31:36] | Hello! Mama’s home, angel. | 有人吗 妈妈回来啦 小天使 |
[31:49] | Holy shit! | 天啊 |
[31:53] | Effy! | 艾菲 |
[31:56] | I totally fucking love you. | 我全心全意爱着你 |
[31:59] | Now’s the bit you say… | 现在你该说 |
[32:01] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[32:11] | That one’s JJ. | 那朵云是小杰 |
[32:14] | Their faces… | 他们的脸 |
[32:15] | behind the skin… | 皮囊下面的脸 |
[32:18] | The skin? | 皮囊 |
[32:19] | Between this world and the next… | 现世与来世之间 |
[32:25] | Their teeth and their claws coming out, | 他们伸出尖牙利爪 |
[32:28] | trying to break through. | 想要破囊而出 |
[32:34] | Did you drop something in the cab? | 你把什么落在马车里了吗 |
[32:35] | Like a fart or something? | 放了个屁算吗 |
[32:38] | No, like a tab or something. | 不 我是说你嗑迷幻药了吗 |
[32:41] | A tab with your face on it. | 印着你头像的标签 |
[32:53] | Here. | 这里 |
[32:55] | A hole that fits mine. | 我们的心相互契合 |
[32:58] | The moment I saw you, | 第一次见到你的那一刻 |
[33:00] | I knew it’d be the closest I’d get to being…close. | 我就知道我能跟你获得最大程度的…亲密 |
[33:07] | I didn’t know what to do with that feeling. | 那感觉让我不知所措 |
[33:10] | – Happiness. – Listen, Effy. | -那种幸福感 -听着 艾菲 |
[33:12] | You are closest… I’m ever… | 我从未像爱你这样… |
[33:14] | But they know now and they’re hungry. | 但是他们知道了 他们很饥饿 |
[33:17] | Really fucking hungry. | 真的很饥饿 |
[33:20] | Because, for as long as I know, they’ve been chasing me. | 因为据我所知 他们一直在追着我 |
[33:23] | And now they’re ready, | 现在他们准备好了 |
[33:24] | now they’re strong enough to break through. | 强大到可以破囊而出 |
[33:27] | And I can’t fight them. | 我无力抗拒 |
[33:29] | I used to be able to when I was strong but… | 我以前坚强的时候还能战胜他们 但是 |
[33:32] | You’ve made me weak. | 你让我变得软弱了 |
[33:35] | And now I can’t, I can’t. | 如今我已无力 无力反抗了 |
[33:39] | Effy, there’s no-one fucking there. | 艾菲 他们根本不存在 |
[33:42] | – Effy! – I can’t! | -艾菲 -我无力反抗 |
[33:43] | – Effy! – Let me go! | -艾菲 -放开我 |
[33:44] | Effy, listen. What d’you want me to do? | 艾菲 听着 你想让我怎么做 |
[33:46] | – They’re ready now. – Effy, stay here! | -他们准备好了 -艾菲 待在这儿 |
[33:48] | They’re coming. – I’ll fight ’em. | -他们来了 -我会对付他们的 |
[33:49] | Is that going to stop you? I’ll fucking fight them. | 这样你能好受些吗 我会跟他们奋战到底 |
[33:53] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[33:55] | Fuck off, you cunts, I’ll kill you all! | 滚开 你们这帮傻逼 杀了你们 |
[34:17] | I have to go home now. | 我现在得回家了 |
[34:18] | What? | 什么 |
[34:19] | Get me the fuck out of here, Freddie, please. | 赶紧带我走 弗莱迪 求你了 |
[34:34] | Freddie! | 弗莱迪 |
[34:52] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[34:57] | Why the fuck did you bring me here? | 你干什么带我来这儿 |
[34:59] | I didn’t, I didn’t know. | 我不是故意的 我不知道 |
[35:02] | – Fuck off! – Oi! Come on! | -死开 -来嘛 |
[35:05] | Get the fuck away now! | 快给我滚远点 |
[35:16] | Effy! | 艾菲 |
[35:19] | Effy! | 艾菲 |
[35:32] | Freddie! What are you doing here? | 弗莱迪 你在这儿干什么 |
[35:35] | I’ve lost her. | 我把她弄丢了 |
[35:38] | Come on, let’s find her. | 走 一起去找她 |
[35:57] | Katie! | 凯蒂 |
[35:59] | Katie! | 凯蒂 |
[36:04] | Eff, come on. | 艾菲 过来 |
[36:13] | Freddie! | 弗莱迪 |
[36:15] | Freddie! | 弗莱迪 |
[36:37] | It’s OK. | 没事了 |
[36:38] | Freddie, what’s happened? Is she all right? | 弗莱迪 怎么了 她还好吗 |
[36:40] | It’s OK. | 没事了 |
[36:42] | Let’s get her out of here. | 带她离开这儿 |
[36:52] | Freddie, what a lovely surprise. | 弗莱迪 真是惊喜 |
[36:56] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我不知道还能去哪 |
[36:59] | And which of you lovely girls is Elizabeth? | 你们谁是伊丽莎白呀 |
[37:01] | I’m Katie. | 我是凯蒂 |
[37:02] | Lovely! | 真可爱 |
[37:04] | Sit down, Freds. | 坐吧 弗莱 |
[37:04] | No Grandad. I’ve got to stay with her. | 不了 外公 我要陪着她 |
[37:06] | It’s fine. Sit down. | 没事的 坐下吧 |
[37:08] | Now, why don’t you take her to the dining hall? | 好了 你带她去餐厅吧 |
[37:12] | Where they do a very nice cup of tea. | 那儿的茶很好喝 |
[37:15] | Come on, Eff. | 走吧 艾菲 |
[37:17] | Everything’s all right. | 没事的 |
[37:21] | I did what I could, Grandad. | 我使出了浑身解数 外公 |
[37:23] | I did everything. | 什么办法都试过了 |
[37:23] | I know you did, son. | 我知道 孩子 |
[37:25] | But you need help. | 但你需要帮助 |
[37:26] | You can’t take this all on yourself. | 你没法一个人承担 |
[37:28] | I’m gonna have to, Grandad. No one cares. Nobody. | 我必须这样 外公 没人在乎 没有人 |
[37:32] | I know that’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[37:33] | No, I don’t think you do, actually. I don’t think you understand. | 不 你并不了解 我认为你不能理解 |
[37:35] | I do. You care and that’s what’s killing you. | 我理解 你在乎 所以才这么痛苦 |
[37:38] | What use are you going to be doing this to yourself? | 你折磨自己有什么好处 |
[37:41] | I don’t give a fuck. | 我不在乎 |
[37:43] | I can’t let this happen again. | 我不能重蹈覆辙 |
[37:45] | I’m not gonna let this happen again. | 不会再让历史重演 |
[37:47] | Do you have any idea how hard | 你知道你爸多么努力 |
[37:50] | your dad fought to keep your mum in this world? | 想保住你妈妈吗 |
[37:53] | – He fought… – No, he didn’t. | -他努力过 -不 他没有 |
[37:57] | He gave her up, Grandad, he let her do it. | 他放弃她了 外公 任她自寻短见 |
[37:58] | – No. – Yeah. | -不是 -是的 |
[38:01] | He bottled it. | 他放弃了 |
[38:03] | He fucked it up, Grandad, we all fucked it up. | 他搞砸了 外公 我们都搞砸了 |
[38:05] | No, he did the best he could, and that’s what you’re going to do. | 他做了最好的选择 你也要这样做 |
[38:10] | You think the world of this girl, eh? | 那个女孩对你来说就是一切 是吗 |
[38:15] | I really love her, Grandad. | 我真的很爱她 外公 |
[38:20] | I can’t manage without her. | 没有她不行 |
[38:24] | She’s like nothing… | 没什么比得上她 |
[38:31] | I’m not ready to lose her yet. | 我无法承受失去她的痛苦 |
[38:34] | Do what you have to do. | 做你该做的 |
[38:37] | Just for a bit. | 听我一回 |
[38:40] | She needs help. | 她需要帮助 |
[38:43] | Live to fight another day, eh? | 好好活着才能应对明天的斗争 对吧 |
[38:49] | Freddie! | 弗莱迪 |
[38:51] | Effy won’t come out of the toilet. | 艾菲不肯从厕所出来 |
[38:52] | What? You’ve left her alone? | 你怎么能留她一个人 |
[38:53] | No, no, no… | 不 不 不 |
[38:54] | No, no, no… | 不 不 不 |
[39:05] | Effy, Effy… | 艾菲 艾菲 |
[39:13] | Help! Someone help! | 救命 来人呐 |
[40:32] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[41:33] | Go… | 走 |
[41:36] | Away. | 开 |
[42:07] | Before she hit the world, she was this… | 她出生前 就像 |
[42:11] | fire, heating every bit of me. | 一团火 我全身像烧着了似的 |
[42:14] | It was, like, so intense, it burned. | 感觉那么强烈 甚至灼疼了我 |
[42:18] | I think I knew, even then, that she was going to be remarkable. | 我当时就知道 她一定会非常出色 |
[42:24] | And then, | 然后 |
[42:25] | when I held her for the first time, | 当我第一次抱着她 |
[42:29] | man, it was like holding this | 天哪 就好像抱着一个 |
[42:31] | beautiful bomb. | 娇艳的炸弹 |
[42:35] | The energy was…you know, | 那份能量 |
[42:39] | even then, it scared me. | 即使当时 也让我害怕 |
[42:46] | So I think I’m prepared for this. | 或许我早有了准备 |
[42:49] | Whatever this is. | 不管怎么样 |
[42:53] | She’s going to need us | 她需要我们 |
[42:55] | to help rebuild her again. | 帮她重新站起来 |
[42:58] | She’s going to need you. | 她需要的是你 |
[43:53] | There’s no future without her. | 没有她就没有未来 |
[43:55] | Fuck the future. | 去他妈的未来 |
[44:15] | There’s nothing any more. | 什么都没有了 |
[44:16] | There’s nothing but now, mate. | 起码我们还活着啊 老兄 |
[44:17] | What have I done? What did I do? | 我都做了什么 我做了什么 |
[44:20] | You went to the end of the fucking earth, man. | 你走到穷途末路了 老兄 |
[44:23] | The end of the fucking earth. | 他妈的穷途末路 |
[44:43] | You’re gonna have to go further now, mate. | 一定要跨过这个坎 老兄 |
[44:47] | For her. | 为了她 |
[44:49] | For you. | 为了你自己 |
[44:53] | For me. | 为了我 |
[45:18] | The radius of the event horizon of a non-rotating black hole is? | 不回转黑洞视界的半径是 |
[45:22] | The Schwarzschild radius. | 施瓦茨席尔德半径 |
[45:23] | Beyond that, nothing can escape, nothing. | 超出这个范围都无法摆脱引力 |
[45:25] | Alien life form defined as Lara Lloyd. | 外星人名为洛拉·劳埃德 |
[45:28] | The most beautiful girl in this or any known universe. | 所有已知宇宙中最美的姑娘 |
[45:32] | If you don’t ask her out in the next ten seconds, I will. | 接下来十秒内你要不约她出去 我就上 |
[45:37] | I am a psycho. | 我是疯子 |
[45:38] | You’re not a psycho. | 你不是疯子 |
[45:39] | – No! – No. | -不是 -不是 |
[45:40] | Lara Lloyd, would you like to go out with me tonight? | 洛拉·劳埃德 你今晚愿意和我出去吗 |