时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | Shit! Sorry, Liv. | 靠 抱歉 小奥 |
[01:04] | Hey, babes. | 宝贝 |
[01:05] | No, the rugby do’s done. | 不 橄榄球训练结束了 |
[01:07] | I’m just on my way home with the boys. | 我们哥几个正往家走呢 |
[01:09] | We stopped off for… pop-tarts. | 我们顺路去买…果酱馅饼了 |
[01:12] | See you soon. Love you too. | 再见 我也爱你 |
[01:18] | This is never happening again. | 这是最后一次了 |
[01:20] | You said that last time, and you called me, remember? | 上次你就这么说 然后又给我打电话 记得吗 |
[01:26] | You love it! | 你就爱跟我上床 |
[01:27] | More than you know. | 你不肯承认罢了 |
[02:08] | I put it here. I know I did. | 我就放在这儿的 我确定 |
[02:11] | Oh, where is it? | 到底跑哪去了 |
[02:14] | Mum? | 妈 |
[02:17] | Every night for a week, | 连续七天晚上 |
[02:18] | you turn up looking like a zombie, Olivia. | 你回来时就跟僵尸一样 奥莉维亚 |
[02:20] | Do not tell me there is nothing to worry about, | 别跟我说没什么好担心的 |
[02:22] | your entire aura is telling me quite the opposite. | 你的整个气场跟你说的完全相反 |
[02:25] | Mum, I’m fine. | 妈 我好得很 |
[02:26] | You are not fine, Olivia, you are out of control. | 你不好 奥莉维亚 你快失控了 |
[02:29] | – Where the hell is it? – What? | -那该死的东西在哪 -什么东西 |
[02:31] | The purple one. My amethyst. | 紫色的那个 我的紫水晶 |
[02:32] | If I show up at the Eternal Circle without my own crystals, | 如果我不带自己的水晶去永恒之所 |
[02:35] | I’ll look like a bloody day-tripper! | 我会看起来像个白天嗑药的 |
[02:37] | Have you hidden it? | 是你藏起来了吗 |
[02:38] | Why would I do that?! | 我干吗要那么干 |
[02:40] | I don’t know, Olivia. | 我也不知道 奥莉维亚 |
[02:42] | I don’t know why any of you do any of the things that you do. | 你所做的每件事我都无法理解 |
[02:47] | Is that it? | 是这个吗 |
[02:49] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[02:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:57] | Maude! Breakfast. | 莫德 来吃早饭 |
[03:07] | This retreat could be a real breakthrough for me, you know? | 这次静修或许能真正让我实现突破 |
[03:10] | Healing. | 修身养性 |
[03:14] | Maude, your hair looks insane. | 莫德 你头发看起来像个疯子 |
[03:16] | You haven’t been up all night reading again, have you? | 你不会又通宵熬夜看书了吧 |
[03:18] | Fine. Be like that, then. | 好吧 那随你吧 |
[03:24] | So I’m leaving on a sour note, am I? | 你们就这样臭着脸和我告别吗 |
[03:28] | No. | 不是 |
[03:29] | Well, that’s how it feels. | 起码我是这感觉 |
[03:34] | See you in a couple of days. | 几天后见 |
[03:36] | And I’m trusting you with the house. Love you. | 相信你们会看好家的 爱你们哦 |
[03:41] | I liked it better when she was into aliens. | 我更喜欢她着迷外星人的时候 |
[03:56] | Why are we here? It’s so fucking early! | 我们来这儿干吗 大清早的 |
[04:01] | Houdini! What happened to you at the party last night? | 胡迪尼 你昨晚派对时跑哪去了 |
[04:06] | I had to… | 我得去… |
[04:08] | Why are you here? | 你们来这儿干吗 |
[04:10] | Well, Mini told us to, | 米妮叫我们来的 |
[04:12] | – but… we’re not really sure… – Why are we here? | -但我们也不知道 -我们来干吗 |
[04:15] | Hi-de-hi! There she is! | 大家好 她在那儿呢 |
[04:17] | Head inside, everyone! Come on, Nick. | 我们进去吧 来啊 尼克 |
[04:22] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么一回事 |
[04:23] | I think someone broke into my bag last night. | 我觉得昨晚有人翻了我的包 |
[04:25] | I’m sure that was you. | 是你自己吧 |
[04:27] | Nick told me everything, | 尼克把事情都告诉我了 |
[04:29] | and I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[04:33] | I’d eaten, like, one sultana that day. | 那天我就吃了一颗无核小葡萄 |
[04:36] | Everything after my fashion-show melt down is kind of a blur. | 我在时装秀前崩溃后发生的事都记不清了 |
[04:40] | Did we fight? | 我们吵架了吗 |
[04:43] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[04:44] | Oh my god, we did. | 我的天哪 真吵了 |
[04:48] | Can we be friends again? | 我们还能再做朋友吗 |
[04:49] | Just, like, forget the whole thing? | 就当它没发生过 |
[04:53] | I’m really sorry, Liv. | 我真的很抱歉 小奥 |
[04:55] | Yeah, I’d like that. | 好吧 这样也好 |
[04:57] | – Thanks, Liv. – Come in. | -谢谢你 小奥 -进来吧 |
[05:01] | Come on, babes. | 进来吧 宝贝 |
[05:07] | Hi, everybody. | 大家好 |
[05:08] | Thanks for joining me here. | 谢谢大家能够赏光 |
[05:10] | This is really difficult. | 这真的很难说出口 |
[05:14] | OK, um, I’ve been a… complete bitch to you all, | 好吧 我一直对你们…非常坏 |
[05:21] | some more than others. | 对某几位可能更糟 |
[05:24] | And I’m really sorry. | 我真心觉得抱歉 |
[05:28] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[05:30] | Well, you’re all so cool and alternative, | 你们大家都很酷很独特 |
[05:34] | and when I’m with you, | 我跟你们在一起的时候 |
[05:35] | I feel like a bit like… Nicola Roberts. | 我感觉自己就像 妮可拉·罗伯茨 |
[05:40] | She’s the plain one in Girls Aloud. | 她是高歌女孩里最不起眼的一个 |
[05:45] | Franky, er, you were right. | 弗兰琦 你是对的 |
[05:48] | We could all be awesome mates. | 我们大家可以成为好朋友 |
[05:51] | I want that now. | 我现在很希望那样 |
[05:53] | So do, um, Liv and Nick. | 小奥和尼克也一样 |
[05:57] | So we were wondering if you could find it in your hearts | 所以我们在想 你们能不能考虑一下 |
[06:02] | to give us a second chance? | 再给我们一次机会呢 |
[06:05] | Right, guys? | 你们说对吗 |
[06:11] | Yeah. Right. | 是啊 对 |
[06:13] | Well, I’m in. | 好吧 我乐意 |
[06:15] | I mean, as long as everything is… in the past, right? | 前提是过去的事都既往不咎了 对吧 |
[06:19] | Dead and buried. | 都过去了 |
[06:21] | Friends again! | 我们又是朋友啦 |
[06:22] | Peace in our time! | 言归于好 |
[06:24] | This is actually happening, is it? | 这是真的吗 |
[06:28] | Brilliant. | 太棒了 |
[06:29] | Nice one, buddy. | 真好笑 兄弟 |
[06:30] | Group hug! | 大家都来抱抱 |
[06:32] | No, I don’t like hugs. | 不要啦 我不喜欢拥抱 |
[06:34] | Amazing. | 太好了 |
[06:35] | – We’re all friends. – Get off me! | -我们都是朋友 -放开我 |
[06:39] | Oh, and, um, look! I got us all a little present. | 对了 我有小礼物给大家哦 |
[06:42] | My mum’s back seeing that Hell’s Angel. | 我妈刚看完《地狱天使》回来 |
[06:50] | No one leaves till this bag is empty. | 这包没抽完大家都不准走 |
[07:03] | If that’s really tobacco, then why’s it green? | 这如果真是烟草 那为什么是绿色的 |
[07:06] | Tobacco is green. | 烟草就是绿色的 |
[07:08] | Then what’s she smoking? | 那她在抽什么 |
[07:11] | Heroin. | 海洛因 |
[07:12] | He’s kidding. It’s tobacco. | 他开玩笑的 就是烟而已 |
[07:15] | Why did you tell me that? | 你为什么那么说 |
[07:18] | What’s it like being ginger? | 做个红发女是什么感觉 |
[07:20] | – You OK? – Stay away, please. | -你还好吧 -请离我远点 |
[07:24] | Do you think she knows? | 你觉得她知道吗 |
[07:27] | She can’t. How can she? | 她不可能知道 怎么可能呢 |
[07:29] | What are you two whispering about? | 你们俩说什么悄悄话呢 |
[07:31] | Nick’s having trouble making friends. | 尼克觉得自己有点格格不入 |
[07:33] | Oh, sweetie! | 亲爱的 |
[07:35] | Just smile and nod if you’re having trouble. | 你要是觉得尴尬 就点头微笑 |
[07:42] | Mm, this needs some gin. | 这得加点杜松子酒 |
[07:45] | Er… that’s my mum’s expensive stuff. | 这可是我妈的好酒 |
[07:48] | You were wrong, by the way. He does love me. | 顺说 你错了 他是爱我的 |
[07:51] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[07:53] | It’s reached a whole new level. | 我们达到了新境界 |
[07:55] | It’s weird I used to be that hung up about sex, | 想想我之前还回避做爱真奇怪 |
[07:58] | when now it’s just all the time. | 现在我们做个不停 |
[08:00] | I’ve got carpet burns on my ears. So good. | 我的耳朵都在地毯上磨破了 真爽 |
[08:03] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你高兴 |
[08:05] | Don’t know how I let it bother me so much. | 真想不通我当初怎么会为这事烦恼 |
[08:07] | As if anything could get in the way of me and Nick being together. | 根本没什么能把我和尼克分开 |
[08:10] | What’s going on here? | 你说什么呢 |
[08:13] | Everyone’s having such a good time. | 大家都那么开心 |
[08:16] | It really would be a shame if you spoiled it. | 要是让你搅了兴致 就太可惜了 |
[08:21] | You know what this needs? Sherry. | 知道这里该加什么吗 雪利酒 |
[08:27] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[08:28] | OK, I’ll go get some. | 我给你拿点去 |
[08:30] | You do that. | 你去吧 |
[08:32] | You’re coming with me. | 你跟我来 |
[08:34] | Who needs fresh air? It’s all over the place. | 谁要透气了 空气到处都是 |
[08:36] | I want to party. | 我要回派对 |
[08:37] | What about the sci-fi season? | 科幻电影展呢 |
[08:39] | You said you wanted to go, right? | 你说过想看的 对吧 |
[08:40] | Frak, yeah! Mum said I couldn’t. | 是啊 妈妈说我不能看 |
[08:44] | Enjoy. | 好好看吧 |
[08:45] | What about you? What are you doing? | 你呢 你要干什么去 |
[08:48] | I’ll come back soon. Don’t worry. | 我一会儿就来 别担心 |
[08:51] | You’re going to see Bella, aren’t you? | 你要去看贝拉 是吗 |
[08:53] | Why can’t I come? She’s my sister too. | 我为什么不能去 她也是我的姐姐 |
[08:55] | Do I love you? | 我爱你吧 |
[08:56] | Indeed you do. | 当然了 |
[08:59] | See you in a bit. | 一会儿见 |
[09:23] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[09:25] | Got a blade in my pants. | 裤子里有块刀片 |
[09:27] | I’ve just come from the shower. | 我刚从淋浴间来 |
[09:28] | Had to sort some bitch for stealing my shampoo. | 去修理了偷我洗发露的贱人 |
[09:30] | She looks a bit like you now. | 她头发现在跟你一样短了 |
[09:40] | When are you going to bring Maude along, man? | 你什么时候能把莫德一道带来 |
[09:41] | I miss her. | 我想她了 |
[09:42] | I don’t think mum’d be too into that. | 妈妈是不会同意的 |
[09:45] | Still trying to keep mum happy? | 还想哄妈妈开心呢 |
[09:49] | For me? | 就当为我呢 |
[09:51] | Look, OK. I fucked Nick. | 听我说 我和尼克上床了 |
[09:54] | And I know that’s wrong, right, | 我知道这样不对 |
[09:55] | but I think Mini knows, | 但米妮好像知道这事了 |
[09:56] | and she’s trying to pretend nothing happened, | 她想假装什么都没发生过 |
[09:57] | and I did it again and… | 我们还不止一次… |
[10:00] | Why should I feel guilty when Mini’s always fucking playing me? | 米妮老耍我 我为什么还会觉得愧疚 |
[10:04] | If she wants to say it never happened, say it never happened. | 如果她想否认发生的一切 就随她去 |
[10:06] | Everyone’s a winner. Keep it simple. | 对大家都好 别把事情搞复杂了 |
[10:07] | – Yeah, but… – Liv! | -但是… -小奥 |
[10:08] | If I can survive a place like this, | 我都能在这鬼地方活下来 |
[10:10] | you can say you didn’t fuck some boy. | 你还不能否认跟某个男生嘿咻过吗 |
[10:12] | Well, thanks, sis. | 谢了 姐姐 |
[10:16] | Stop being a pussy. | 别总任人欺负 |
[11:27] | Have I met you before? | 我们以前见过吗 |
[11:29] | You’ll have to do better than that. | 这搭讪水平太烂了 |
[11:31] | No, I wasn’t trying to… | 不 我没那个意思… |
[11:34] | Whatever. | 算了 |
[11:41] | I’m so sorry. Are you OK? | 真对不起 你没事吧 |
[11:44] | Don’t worry about it. I can’t run for ever. | 没事 我不能逃一辈子 |
[11:46] | Here. Enjoy that. | 给你 好好享用 |
[11:49] | You make a lovely couple. | 你们真是天生一对 |
[11:53] | Emancipation from the bondage of the soil is no freedom for the tree. | 从泥土的束缚中挣扎而出的树木并不算获得自由 |
[11:59] | Come here! Agh! | 给我过来 |
[12:02] | Thanks for your help there, Miss. | 多谢帮忙了 小姐 |
[12:04] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[12:06] | I’m arresting you for possession of Class A drugs. | 你因持有违禁药品被逮捕 |
[12:09] | You don’t have to say anything… | 你可以保持缄默… |
[12:18] | – Oi! Where are you going? – Haven’t decided yet. | -你要去哪 -还没想好 |
[12:22] | That’s mine. | 那是我的东西 |
[12:25] | Well, he gave it to me. | 他给我了 |
[12:26] | Because he thought you were with me. | 那是因为他以为你是跟我一起的 |
[12:28] | Well, I’m not. | 可惜我不是 |
[12:32] | What was it, anyway? | 不过 那到底是什么 |
[12:44] | You ever seen crystals that colour before? | 你见过这个颜色的晶体吗 |
[12:46] | No. | 没见过 |
[12:48] | Let’s do it. | 我们试试吧 |
[12:49] | I don’t know who you are. | 我都不认识你 |
[12:50] | – So? It’ll be fun. – Fun? | -那又怎样 肯定好玩 -好玩吗 |
[12:53] | I’m just trying to get out of this shithole. | 我只想赶紧离开这鬼地方 |
[12:56] | I hate this town too. | 我也讨厌这儿 |
[12:58] | Let’s get fucked, burn it to the ground, | 咱俩磕个昏天暗地 把这鬼地方烧干净 |
[13:00] | dance on the embers, | 在灰烬上跳舞 |
[13:01] | and then you can get on your coach. | 然后你再坐车走 |
[13:13] | Done. | 好了 |
[13:14] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[13:17] | So, what are we going to do, then? | 那我们接下来干吗呢 |
[13:20] | Well, we stole this day. | 我们偷走今天 |
[13:22] | It doesn’t count. So we can do what we want. | 今天不算数 我们想干吗都行 |
[13:25] | We’re going to need to make some rules, though. | 不过还是得约法三章 |
[13:27] | What? | 什么 |
[13:28] | Keep it simple. | 别弄复杂了 |
[13:29] | No future, no names, no touching. | 没下次 不问名字 没肉体接触 |
[13:32] | This is not a hook-up. | 我不是要跟你上床 |
[13:33] | I’ve got interpersonal issues. And syphilis. | 我有人际交往障碍 还有梅毒 |
[13:37] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[13:37] | The reason I chose you is cos you’re little, and I do karate. | 选你是因为你个子小 而我会空手道 |
[13:40] | This is, like, a one-day-only deal. | 只今日一次 |
[13:44] | And if I see you on the street tomorrow, | 我要是明天在街上遇见你 |
[13:45] | I am going to blank you, so don’t get weepy about it. | 我不会理你 到时候可别泪汪汪的 |
[13:48] | – Fine. I’m leaving tomorrow. – Good. | -没问题 我明天就走了 -太好了 |
[13:59] | Bombs away. | 嗨翻天吧 |
[14:07] | So we just wait, do we? | 我们就这么干等着吗 |
[14:09] | Till we come up? | 一直等到来感觉 |
[14:12] | We could get some booze… | 可以喝点酒 |
[14:15] | but I haven’t any money. | 但我没钱 |
[14:19] | Do we need money? | 这还需要钱吗 |
[14:25] | Let’s see. | 试试看吧 |
[14:27] | Thank you. Have a nice day. | 谢谢惠顾 祝您愉快 |
[14:57] | Gordon? It’s your wife. | 戈登 是你老婆 |
[14:59] | The twins have found your figurines, | 你家双胞胎把你的手办翻出来了 |
[15:00] | and one of them’s choking on a hobbit. | 有一个吞了一个霍比特人 噎住了 |
[15:02] | Which one? | 哪个 |
[15:03] | It’s not Frodo, is it? That’s valuable. | 不会是佛罗多吧 那个可贵了 |
[15:05] | Which kid, you idiot? | 哪个孩子 你个蠢货 |
[15:07] | For God’s sake, this is all I need. | 上帝啊 还搞出这种事 |
[15:12] | Yes, darling. I can hear you. | 亲爱的 我能听到 |
[15:16] | Calm down! | 冷静 |
[15:19] | – Thanks. – Come again. | -谢谢 -欢迎再来 |
[15:25] | I’m stealing this. | 这个我偷了 |
[15:26] | Just go. | 赶紧走吧 |
[15:32] | Bye! | 再见 |
[15:35] | Oi! Stop those kids! | 拦住那两个小孩 |
[15:49] | – How you feeling? – Amazing. | -感觉如何 -真爽 |
[15:51] | You dick. He could have caught us! | 你个二货 万一被抓住怎么办 |
[15:53] | What’s the point of doing it if you don’t enjoy the chase? | 要是没人追 还有什么乐趣 |
[15:55] | You’re a bad influence. | 跟你不学好 |
[16:05] | Who’s that? | 谁的电话 |
[16:05] | My husband. | 我老公 |
[16:06] | Really? Fuck him. | 真的啊 让他见鬼去吧 |
[16:11] | You’ve shoplifted before, haven’t you? | 你以前就偷过东西吧 |
[16:13] | Everything I’m wearing I stole. | 我这身行头都是偷来的 |
[16:15] | Sweet. Give me your watch, then. | 好棒 那把你手表给我吧 |
[16:17] | No, this was a gift. | 不行 这是别人送的 |
[16:19] | My brother gave it to me. | 我弟弟送给我的 |
[16:21] | Everything else, though, was nicked. | 别的都是偷的 |
[16:23] | My sister took me shoplifting once. | 我姐姐带我去偷过一次 |
[16:25] | She had this special coat with massive pockets. | 她有件带大口袋的外套 |
[16:27] | Yeah? Can I have her number? | 是嘛 把她电话给我呗 |
[16:29] | Have you no shame? | 你还要脸吗 |
[16:32] | No. You can take all this | 要是你真愿意 |
[16:33] | back to the garage if you really want to. | 可以把这些东西都还给那家店 |
[16:35] | I’m sure he’d be happy to see us again. | 那人看到我们回去肯定很开心 |
[16:40] | Tricky, without receipts. | 没有小票不好退货啊 |
[16:42] | Cheers. | 谢谢 |
[16:44] | You’re not real. | 你简直不像真人 |
[16:47] | You’re like a Charles Dickens character | 你就像查尔斯·狄更斯笔下的人物 |
[16:49] | named Teddy Sextramp. | 泰迪·臭流氓 |
[16:51] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[16:52] | Teddy Sextramp? | 泰迪·臭流氓 |
[16:54] | Teddy Sextramp, who I met with drug dealers and police, | 泰迪·臭流氓 跟毒贩子和警察一道出场 |
[16:56] | and we go shoplifting, | 带我去商店偷东西 |
[16:58] | and who told you it was OK | 而且谁告诉你 |
[16:58] | to look at strangers the way you look at me? | 可以像你看我这样看陌生人的 |
[17:00] | Cos it’s too much, Teddy. | 这太过分了 泰迪 |
[17:01] | And yes, I would say yes. I’m coming up. | 而且 没错 我来感觉了 |
[17:03] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[17:03] | I think so. How are my pupils? | 我也是 我瞳孔什么样了 |
[17:09] | Open your mouth and say “Ah”. | 张开嘴 说”啊” |
[18:02] | Let’s check it out. | 进去看看 |
[18:11] | – Hello? – Hello? | -有人吗 -有人吗 |
[18:15] | – Hello? – Hello? | -有人吗 -有人吗 |
[19:16] | Don’t worry. She doesn’t bite. | 别怕 她不咬人 |
[19:22] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮你们的 |
[19:24] | Oh, we’re just browsing… | 我们就是随便看看 |
[19:27] | Just browsing at your rat. | 看你的耗子 |
[19:30] | She’s a mouse. | 她是只老鼠 |
[19:33] | I made the whiskers myself. | 我亲手做的胡须 |
[19:36] | I have a wonderful three-piece suit | 我有件挺不错的西服三件套 |
[19:38] | that would fit you, young man. | 你穿肯定合身 小伙子 |
[19:44] | And for the lady… | 至于这位小姐… |
[19:47] | Yes. Let’s try it on. | 没错 试试这件 |
[19:52] | We’ll leave you to it. | 我们先回避一下 |
[20:03] | I might just hang out with her. | 我还是进去等她吧 |
[20:06] | How’s this? | 这件怎么样 |
[20:07] | Sharp. | 挺帅 |
[20:09] | See if you like the lining. | 看看你喜不喜欢这个衬里 |
[20:36] | No, I’m in here. | 抱歉 我还没换完呢 |
[20:37] | I wonder if you wouldn’t mind looking up, into the camera, there. | 麻烦你抬头看一眼那边的摄像头 |
[20:41] | Now, let me help. | 我帮你一把 |
[20:42] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[20:42] | I wouldn’t normally, but you seem so accommodating. | 我通常不这么干 但你看起来很随和 |
[20:45] | No. I don’t want to! | 不 我不要 |
[20:46] | – Take it off! – Get off me! Get off me! | -快脱下来 -放开我 放开我 |
[20:49] | I need to see you! | 你就满足我吧 |
[20:55] | Fucking perv. | 死变态 |
[20:59] | Evidence. | 拿证据 |
[21:02] | Need to get that fucking CCTV tape. | 我们得拿走监控录像带 |
[21:04] | Where is it? | 在哪呢 |
[21:05] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[21:11] | Today, we take this perv’s dosh and rinse him dry. | 今天 我们拿走这色狼的钱 让他变成穷光蛋 |
[21:15] | Tape, money, let’s go. | 录像带 钱 咱们走 |
[21:17] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[21:22] | Hello, is anyone there? I need to return my costume. | 有人在吗 我要还戏服 |
[21:26] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得离开这儿 |
[22:16] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[22:21] | Starting to hurt. | 手开始疼了 |
[22:26] | Is there any more? | 还有药吗 |
[22:36] | Table manners. | 讲点礼貌喂 |
[22:40] | The rules. | 那约法三章呢 |
[22:57] | It still hurts. | 还是疼 |
[22:58] | That means nothing. Trust me. | 没事的 相信我 |
[23:00] | My hand kills from when I punched my brother yesterday, | 昨天我打了我弟 手疼得要命 |
[23:03] | but he was fine. | 但他还是好好的 |
[23:06] | And the perv will be too. | 那个色狼也不会有事的 |
[23:09] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[23:11] | We did nothing wrong. | 我们没做坏事 |
[23:15] | Anyway, we were never there, remember? | 况且 没证据证明我们去过那儿 |
[23:26] | I still think we should check. | 我还是觉得我们应该确认一下 |
[23:28] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[23:30] | It’s not a good idea. | 但这绝不是个好主意 |
[23:32] | OK. We just walk past, yeah? Casual. | 我们就是路过 自然点 |
[23:35] | Casual. | 自然点 |
[23:35] | Casual. | 自然点 |
[23:40] | Shit! Cops! | 该死 警察 |
[23:51] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[23:52] | Pervs don’t die. He’ll be back. | 色狼是不会死的 他肯定没事 |
[23:54] | Well, he’s hurt, right? | 但他还是受伤了 是吧 |
[23:59] | Where were you going today, with your bag? | 你今天带着包是打算去哪 |
[24:03] | Don’t know. Away. | 不知道 就想离开 |
[24:06] | Into the countryside somewhere. | 去郊区什么地方吧 |
[24:08] | Can I come? Can we go together? | 我能去吗 跟你一起去 |
[24:13] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[24:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:17] | Fuck that guy. We’ll just go. | 不管那家伙了 我们自己走 |
[24:19] | We’ll run away. | 我们跑得远远的 |
[24:22] | Refill? | 再来一口 |
[24:23] | Refill. | 再来一口 |
[24:32] | Where are we going to go? | 我们要去哪 |
[24:34] | Let’s go first thing tomorrow. | 我们明天一早就出发 |
[24:36] | We’re not done with tonight yet. | 今晚还没过完呢 |
[24:40] | Whatever we do, | 不管我们做什么 |
[24:42] | it’s you and me. | 我们都一起做 |
[24:45] | You and me. Always. | 我们一起 直到永远 |
[24:48] | This is real, right? | 这是真的吧 |
[24:50] | This is real. | 都是真的 |
[27:21] | Let’s go. Yeah? | 我们走吧 |
[27:57] | Rich… Richard! | 理查 理查德 |
[28:00] | You fell asleep, you fucking amateur! | 你居然睡着了 真他妈外行 |
[28:03] | No, I didn’t. | 我才没睡着 |
[28:05] | Franky’s gone. What a lightweight. | 弗兰琦已经走了 真没用 |
[28:08] | Olivia? | 奥莉维亚 |
[28:10] | That’s my name. | 这是我的名字 |
[28:11] | It’s lovely. | 挺不错的啊 |
[28:15] | Didn’t even get the sherry. | 我们还没喝雪利酒呢 |
[28:21] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[28:24] | That’s my bed. | 这是我的床 |
[28:25] | And I’m in it with my boyfriend. | 我正和我男朋友在上面办事呢 |
[28:27] | Whatever. I’m out of here, anyway. | 随便吧 反正我要走了 |
[28:32] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[28:35] | Sorry. I’m Matty. | 抱歉 我叫马蒂 |
[28:38] | Matty? | 马蒂 |
[28:40] | Matty. | 马蒂 |
[28:43] | Matty? What the fuck? | 马蒂 搞什么鬼 |
[28:45] | Nicholas? | 尼克拉斯 |
[28:48] | Have I missed something? | 我漏掉什么了吗 |
[28:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:52] | He is my brother. | 他是我弟弟 |
[28:57] | Shit. They’re brothers. | 该死 他们是哥俩 |
[29:00] | – What are you doing here? – Don’t worry, | -你来这儿干吗 -别担心 |
[29:02] | I’m leaving. We’re just leaving. | 我这就走 我们正要离开呢 |
[29:05] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[29:05] | Liv, whatever he’s told you, don’t believe him. | 小奥 他说什么都别信 |
[29:07] | He’s a psycho. | 他是个神经病 |
[29:08] | Stay away from her. | 离她远点 |
[29:09] | Why do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[29:12] | You’ve got to be shitting me. | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[29:14] | You and her? | 你和她有一腿 |
[29:27] | Party is over. | 派对结束了 |
[29:28] | Everybody out! | 所有人都给我滚出去 |
[29:29] | Liv… | 小奥 |
[29:30] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[29:31] | Whatever’s going on, I don’t care. | 不管是怎么回事 我不在乎 |
[29:33] | Yeah, well, I do. | 是吗 可我在乎 |
[29:35] | I don’t care about him. It’s you and me. | 我不在乎他 不是说好我们一起吗 |
[29:44] | I don’t know you… and I don’t trust you. | 我不了解你 也不信任你 |
[29:54] | So get the fuck out of my house. | 所以滚出我家吧 |
[30:02] | And the rest of you. | 其他人也一样 |
[30:05] | Out. | 滚 |
[30:29] | Franky! | 弗兰琦 |
[30:31] | Where is everyone? | 大家都哪去了 |
[30:35] | Party’s over. | 派对结束了 |
[30:38] | I’ve told them to piss off. | 我把他们都轰出去了 |
[30:40] | Can you just go too and leave me alone? | 你能不能也走 让我一个人待着 |
[30:50] | What’s going on with you and Mini? | 你和米妮怎么了 |
[30:52] | What do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[30:54] | It’s between me and her. | 这是我和她之间的事 |
[30:56] | It’s got nothing to do with you. | 与你无关 |
[30:58] | All that hate and blame is… | 那种憎恨和指责 |
[31:03] | toxic. | 就像毒药 |
[31:04] | Is it? Or are you just a bit too fucking sensitive? | 是吗 或许你就是太他妈感性了 |
[31:20] | I watched this earlier. | 我之前看了这个 |
[31:23] | Liked it. | 很不错 |
[31:48] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[31:50] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[31:51] | This is the news. | 现在播报新闻 |
[31:54] | Today, it has been revealed | 今天有一则劲爆的消息 |
[31:56] | that geography teacher Mr Beale has no penis… | 地理老师比奥先生没有鸡鸡 |
[32:02] | but Liv fancies him anyway. | 但是小奥还是迷恋他 |
[32:04] | I don’t care, I don’t care, I don’t care. | 我不在乎 我不在乎 我不在乎 |
[32:11] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[32:13] | Today, it was revealed that Kirsty, | 今天爆出消息 科斯蒂 |
[32:16] | Kelly and Marilyn are all slags. | 凯莉和玛丽莲都是荡妇 |
[32:19] | It has also been revealed that Sam is a fat slag, | 另外山姆是头大肥猪 |
[32:22] | Dionne is a dozy slag, | 迪翁是个傻逼 |
[32:24] | and Miss Page is a total fucking slut. | 佩吉老师就他妈是个荡妇 |
[32:51] | A well-known and popular figure in the area. | …是这一带颇受欢迎的知名人物 |
[32:54] | It was when Mr Nimmo was being treated for his injuries | 尼莫先生因遭抢劫受伤 |
[32:57] | sustained in the robbery | 而接受治疗时 |
[32:58] | that police found evidence of | 警方发现了 |
[32:59] | covert surveillance in the shop’s changing rooms. | 藏在店内更衣室里的摄像机 |
[33:02] | It is understood Mr Nimmo attempted to flee the scene, | 据了解 尼莫先生随即企图逃离现场 |
[33:05] | and was restrained by police, | 但被警察制服 |
[33:07] | who later charged him with possession of indecent material. | 他随后因私藏淫秽物品罪遭到起诉 |
[33:14] | He’s OK. | 他真没事 |
[33:50] | Are you crying? | 你在哭吗 |
[33:51] | No. I’m fine. | 不 我没事 |
[33:53] | Really? Well, I’m not. I’ve just walked home. | 是吗 我可有事 我可刚走回家 |
[33:57] | I was in that place all night. | 我在那儿待了一整晚 |
[33:58] | Oh, God, Maude, I’m so sorry… | 天啊 莫德 我真抱歉 |
[34:01] | You said you’d come back. | 你说你会回来的 |
[34:02] | I watched the whole thing waiting for you. | 我一直等你 把所有电影都看完了 |
[34:04] | Shit, I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[34:08] | You must be starving. | 你一定饿坏了 |
[34:13] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[34:19] | You’re a crap shit. | 你是个烂货 |
[34:20] | Doesn’t sound right when you swear. | 骂粗话不适合你 |
[34:22] | It doesn’t sound right when you try to be cool. | 你装酷的时候也很别扭 |
[34:25] | You’re not cool. | 你一点也不酷 |
[34:26] | And I am swearing now, because you let me down. | 我骂你是因为你让我失望了 |
[34:30] | So deal with that, fuckteeth. | 你活该被骂 烂牙女 |
[34:34] | Eat that, sister | 你吃啊 姐姐 |
[34:54] | What are you doing back here? | 你又来干什么 |
[34:56] | I want to talk about you and mum. | 我想谈谈你和妈的事 |
[34:58] | So you want to spoil this thing between us, do you? | 你想把咱俩的关系也搅黄了 是吗 |
[35:01] | If we can’t talk about that, we can’t talk about anything. | 如果连这都不能谈 那其他更没法谈了 |
[35:04] | Oh, for fuck’s sake, Liv! Just keep it simple! | 我的天 小奥 别搞得那么复杂 |
[35:06] | Our whole family’s been trying that, | 我们一家都不喜欢复杂 |
[35:08] | and we’re falling apart. | 可这个家还是四分五裂 |
[35:10] | She deserved what I did to her. | 我那么对她是她活该 |
[35:12] | She’s a psycho control freak, who drove dad away | 她就是个控制狂 逼走了爸爸 |
[35:15] | and tried to blame it on me. Every fucking day. | 还想归咎到我身上 每天都这样 |
[35:18] | I hate her, and she hates me, | 我讨厌她 她也讨厌我 |
[35:20] | so what is there to talk about? | 所以还有什么好谈的 |
[35:21] | Me and Maude? | 我和莫德 |
[35:23] | What about you? | 你们怎么了 |
[35:30] | I’m not coming back here. | 我不会再来了 |
[35:34] | You’re never going to be me. | 你永远都不会变成我的 |
[35:35] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[36:06] | The costume shop guy’s OK. | 那个服装店老板没事了 |
[36:07] | Yeah, I saw. | 是啊 我看到了 |
[36:10] | But you’re going anyway? | 但你还是要走 |
[36:12] | I always was. Nothing’s changed. | 我本来就要走 什么都没变 |
[36:17] | Everything’s changed. | 一切都变了 |
[36:19] | No, we just got wasted. | 不 我们只是嗑嗨了 |
[36:21] | Nice fucking you. | 干了你很高兴 |
[36:26] | Watch yourself! | 小心点 |
[36:29] | You don’t trust me, remember? | 你不信任我 记得吗 |
[36:32] | I’m sorry. What can I do? | 对不起 你要我怎么做 |
[36:35] | I’ll break your fingers. | 我会掰断你的手指 |
[36:37] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[36:39] | Stay. | 留下来 |
[36:41] | I can’t do this on my own. | 我一个人承受不来 |
[36:46] | Matty Sextramp! | 马蒂·臭流氓 |
[36:49] | Keep it. | 你留着吧 |
[36:50] | Have a pie with someone you trust. | 拿去跟你信任的人快活吧 |
[36:56] | Liv. That’ll kill you. | 小奥 你这样会出人命的 |
[37:06] | I’m sorry. I trust you. | 对不起 我信任你 |
[38:04] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[38:06] | Like a fox ate my brain and shat it back into my head. | 好像有只狐狸把我的脑袋吃进去又拉了出来 |
[38:13] | Still just about works though. | 但还能用 |
[38:16] | Are we…? What are we? | 我们…我们算什么 |
[38:22] | We’re OK. Just like your brain. | 我们没事了 就像你的脑袋 |
[38:28] | Don’t kiss me. I stink. | 别吻我 我臭死了 |
[38:31] | I can handle it. | 我受得了 |
[38:43] | Did I disgrace myself? | 我有没有失态 |
[38:45] | No. | 没有 |
[38:55] | We broke into someone’s house. | 我们闯进别人家里了 |
[38:57] | Whose? | 谁家 |
[39:00] | Mine. | 我家 |
[39:03] | Who’s in here? | 谁在这儿 |
[39:04] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Nick, it’s me. | 悠着点 尼克 是我 |
[39:06] | And me. | 还有我 |
[39:08] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[39:10] | I’m fine. | 很好 |
[39:12] | Better go. | 我得走了 |
[39:15] | I’ll see you. | 回见 |
[39:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:22] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干吗 |
[39:25] | I’m sorry I hit you. | 很抱歉我打了你 |
[39:28] | I need to come back. Please talk to dad for me. | 我必须回来 拜托替我跟爸爸求情吧 |
[39:31] | I thought it was burglars. | 我以为有人入室行窃呢 |
[39:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:40] | You totally lost it with us, Matty. | 你冲我们发那么大火 马蒂 |
[39:41] | Please can you talk to dad? I want to come back. | 求你替我跟爸爸求情吧 我想回家 |
[39:49] | Do you remember how we became friends? | 还记得我们怎么成为朋友的吗 |
[39:54] | I’d been crying all morning and you came over to me. | 我哭了一早上 你走过来 |
[39:59] | I thought you were going to give me a tissue, | 我以为你会递给我一张纸巾 |
[40:02] | like everyone else who knew what happened. | 像其他得知了那件事的人一样 |
[40:04] | But instead, you gave me these… | 但是 你却给了我这个 |
[40:08] | in the middle of winter. | 当时还是大冬天 |
[40:10] | I felt so cool with you. | 跟你在一起我觉得好酷 |
[40:15] | And we were so much better than all those nice boys and girls, | 我们比那些所谓的好孩子强太多了 |
[40:19] | like we knew a secret they didn’t. | 仿佛我们知道他们都不知道的秘密 |
[40:22] | But we don’t tell each other our secrets… do we? | 但我们却从不分享彼此的秘密 是吧 |
[40:33] | I owe you so much. | 我欠你太多了 |
[40:37] | Can I try and explain what happened? | 能给我个解释的机会吗 |
[40:40] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要解释 |
[40:41] | So we’d have a chance. | 为了挽回我们的友谊 |
[40:45] | I’m so sorry, Mini. | 对不起 米妮 |
[40:47] | Nick told me you drank a bottle of vodka | 尼克跟我说你为了向他哥哥道歉 |
[40:49] | to apologise to his brother. | 喝了一大瓶伏特加 |
[40:53] | Funny. | 真有意思 |
[40:55] | Out of all the boys in town, you ended up with him. | 那么多男生 你偏偏跟他好上了 |
[40:58] | What can I do to make it OK? | 我怎么做你才能原谅我 |
[41:03] | Just tell me, I’ll do it. | 告诉我 我马上去做 |
[41:05] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[41:17] | – You’re joking? – If you mean it. | -你开玩笑吧 -看你诚意了 |
[41:20] | Mins, my stomach is, like, raw. | 米妮 我胃里还翻江倒海呢 |
[41:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:24] | Can’t we just talk? | 我们就不能好好谈谈吗 |
[41:26] | After you show me how sorry you are. | 你要先表现出道歉的诚意 |
[41:31] | – I can’t… – Do it. | -我做不到 -喝了 |
[41:33] | If you’re really sorry. | 如果你是真心抱歉的话 |
[42:01] | I hope you die puking up your kidneys. Bitch! | 我希望你喝到吐死 婊子 |
[43:01] | Mum? | 妈妈 |
[43:04] | Mum, are you here? | 妈妈 你在吗 |
[43:10] | Mum? | 妈妈 |
[43:11] | Maude? | 莫德 |
[43:12] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[43:16] | What have you been doing? Look at the state of you, again. | 你干了什么啊 看看你 又是这幅鬼样子 |
[43:19] | Mum, it’s been horrible. | 妈妈 我难过极了 |
[43:23] | Mini hates me, I don’t know what to do. | 米妮恨我 我不知道该怎么办 |
[43:25] | It’s all a party to you, isn’t it? | 你心里只有开派对 是吧 |
[43:27] | I trusted you with my house, Olivia. | 我以为你能看好家 奥莉维亚 |
[43:30] | I’m sorry. How was the retreat? | 对不起 你的静修怎么样 |
[43:34] | Pointless. It’s all pointless, Liv. | 毫无意义 根本毫无意义 小奥 |
[43:39] | I do know my hobbies are ridiculous. | 我知道我的爱好很可笑 |
[43:48] | But I can’t just jet away like your Dad, so what can I do? | 但我不能像你爸那样远走高飞 我还能怎样 |
[43:54] | Maude’s out. | 莫德出去了 |
[43:56] | Did you see the mess she left in the kitchen? | 你看见她在厨房留下的烂摊子了吗 |
[43:58] | She’s so angry. | 她太暴躁了 |
[43:59] | What do I do? Do I need to send her away somewhere? | 我该怎么做 要把她送走吗 |
[44:01] | Maude’s fine. | 莫德没事的 |
[44:02] | Throwing crockery is not fine. | 摔碗可不叫没事 |
[44:04] | I will not have violence in this house, Olivia. | 我不容许这个家出现暴力 奥莉维亚 |
[44:07] | Maude didn’t throw it. | 不是莫德扔的 |
[44:12] | I did. | 是我干的 |
[44:14] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |