时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:03] | Epic move, boys. | 干得太棒了 兄弟们 |
[01:05] | Rider, that switch, genius. | 莱德 那个传球太神了 |
[01:07] | You too, skip. | 你也是 队长 |
[01:08] | That’s what it’s about…movement, commitment – | 就得这么来 动起来 全身心投入 |
[01:11] | we’ll fucking kill these bastards with that shit. | 我们能干掉那帮兔崽子 |
[01:12] | Nice work, boys. Nice work. | 干得好 小伙子们 |
[01:14] | Nick, spot-on, ja. | 尼克 说得好 |
[01:16] | Now, get cleaned up. | 都去冲澡吧 |
[01:17] | Last one in the showers is a homo! | 最后一个进澡堂的是基佬 |
[01:21] | I’m a man who fought for my beliefs, ja? | 我是个为自己的信仰战斗过的男人 知道吗 |
[01:24] | Fought for my people. | 为我的人民战斗过 |
[01:26] | Fought for the brotherhood of a nation,the rainbow nation. | 为国家 为彩虹国度的手足情谊而战 |
[01:31] | And through togetherness and respect for each other, | 通过相互团结 彼此尊重 |
[01:35] | we defeated the greatest injustice in the world -apartheid. | 我们战胜了世界上最大的不公 种族隔离 |
[01:41] | Er, what is apartheid? | 种族隔离是什么 |
[01:46] | The fact is success in life | 事实就是 生活中的成功 |
[01:49] | is only as important as the people you share it with, hm? | 和跟你一起分享成功的人一样重要 |
[01:54] | This is your family, this team. | 这支球队就是你的家人 |
[01:58] | And if you can stand up for each other out on that pitch, | 只要你们能在球场上相互支持 |
[02:01] | you can do anything. | 你们没什么做不到 |
[02:04] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[02:11] | This Friday, there are gonna be 30 men on that pitch. | 这周五 会有30个人站在球场上 |
[02:15] | 15 of them are gonna be winners. | 只有15个会成为胜者 |
[02:17] | 15 of them are gonna be bitches. Which d’you want to be? | 另外15个就是孬种 你们想成为哪一种 |
[02:21] | Winners! | 胜者 |
[02:22] | Damn right. | 说的对 |
[02:23] | Cos this is a team of winners. | 因为这是冠军的团队 |
[02:25] | We’re not gonna allow ourselves to fail, | 我们绝不允许自己失败 |
[02:27] | cos failure’s a giant bitch with sharp claws. | 失败就是条爪子尖利的大母狗 |
[02:30] | We’re gonna gang-rape failure. | 我们要轮奸失败 |
[02:31] | We’re gonna hold it down and we’re gonna… | 我们要把她按在地上 然后… |
[02:33] | Nick, I think you’ve taken that metaphor far enough, ja. | 尼克 你这比喻可以了 |
[02:37] | Aye aye, coach. But you get the point. | 好的 教练 但你们懂的 |
[02:40] | We’re gonna smash it – right, boys? | 我们要大获成功 对吧 兄弟们 |
[02:42] | Fuck, yes! | 绝对的 |
[02:43] | Fuck, yes, indeed. | 没错 绝对的 |
[02:45] | You’re crying, Warren. | 你在哭 沃伦 |
[02:47] | She left you because you’re a crying man. | 她离开你就是因为你是个爱哭鬼 |
[02:49] | Nobody loves a crying man. | 没人喜欢爱哭鬼 |
[02:51] | 挺起胸膛做汉子 成为真汉子指南 | |
[02:52] | Feel that pain in your chest, Warren. | 感受下你胸中的痛楚 沃伦 |
[02:54] | It’s not stress. It’s not cholesterol either. | 那不是因为压力 也不是胆固醇 |
[02:56] | It’s breasts… budding where your pecs should be. | 是胸脯肉 占据了本该是胸肌的地方 |
[03:00] | Instead of man-armour, | 你没有男人的盔甲 |
[03:02] | you’re growing tits, Warren. Tits! | 你长的是奶子 沃伦 奶子 |
[03:06] | It’s no wonder she’s fucking around. | 她到处游花戏蝶也不奇怪了 |
[03:08] | Now, put down the pills, grow a pair and stand up for yourself. | 扔掉药片 当个男人 为自己而战 |
[03:13] | Suicide is for quitters, Warren. | 自杀是逃避的方法 沃伦 |
[03:15] | Listen to your life coach. Peace out. | 听你人生教练的 再见 |
[03:28] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[03:30] | It’s a set of rules. A contract. | 规矩 一份合约 |
[03:33] | It’s…comprehensive. | 这…很全面啊 |
[03:37] | I’m not taking any chances this time, nephew. | 我这次可不会冒险了 侄子 |
[03:40] | “No girls in the bedroom.” | “不带女孩进房间” |
[03:43] | “I shall not use my father’s sporting equipment…?” | “不使用父亲的运动器材” |
[03:45] | Yeah, that last one especially. | 是的 尤其是最后一条 |
[03:47] | Not having you go batshit on us again. Right, Nick? | 免得你又对我们发疯 是吧 尼克 |
[03:49] | No. Right. | 是啊 |
[03:50] | “I will complete my education.” | “完成我的学业” |
[03:57] | I was thinking of getting a job, actually. | 我其实打算找份工作 |
[03:58] | Something that lets me do my music. | 能容许我做音乐的 |
[04:00] | Drug music. Where’s the money in that? | 那破音乐怎么赚钱 |
[04:03] | There isn’t. That’s why I need a job. | 没钱 所以我才需要一份工作 |
[04:04] | You’ll finish your education, that’s what you’ll do. | 你要做的就是去念完你的书 |
[04:06] | Don’t I get a choice? | 我就没得选择吗 |
[04:07] | Oh, yes, Matthew, you’ve got a choice. | 有 马修 你有选择 |
[04:08] | You can stay here, obey my rules and behave. | 你可以待在这里 守我的规矩 好好表现 |
[04:14] | Or you can fuck off! | 要么就给我滚 |
[04:16] | How does that sound? | 这个选择怎么样 |
[04:17] | It sounds good to me! | 我觉得挺好 |
[04:19] | The Levan boys, back together! | 莱文家的小伙子又团聚了 |
[04:22] | Cheers, guys. | 干杯 伙计们 |
[04:26] | See that, Matty? | 看到了没 马蒂 |
[04:28] | That’s “can do” attitude. Yeah? | 这就是积极的态度 |
[04:32] | Now, you follow those rules, do as I say, | 你遵守这些规则 照我说的做 |
[04:35] | you could be just like Nick. | 你就能跟尼克一样 |
[04:38] | Well, we all need a role model, right? | 我们都需要个榜样 不是吗 |
[04:40] | Was that sarcasm? | 你是讽刺我吗 |
[04:41] | Dad, chillax. | 老爸 淡定 |
[04:44] | Look at his face – it’s super sincere. | 看他的表情 特真诚 |
[04:49] | It better be. Sign it. | 最好是这样 签了它 |
[05:05] | Nick, witness. | 尼克 你是见证人 |
[05:14] | Good. Right, I’ve got to go. | 很好 好了 我得走了 |
[05:19] | Warren’s threatening to overdose again, | 沃伦又威胁说要服药自杀 |
[05:21] | and I need to take him for a game of golf, | 我得带他去打场高尔夫 |
[05:24] | try out my new driver. | 也试试我的新杆 |
[05:27] | Callaway. Big Bertha. Hollow head. | 卡拉威 大贝莎 空心头 |
[05:32] | Tasty. | 多棒啊 |
[05:38] | In the hole! | 进洞了 |
[05:43] | I’ve got a meeting with your principal this morning. | 今早我要跟你们校长碰面 |
[05:45] | Don’t be late. Nick, a word. | 你别迟到了 尼克 借一步说话 |
[05:51] | Listen, if he starts any of his mind games… | 要是他又玩心理战 |
[05:53] | – just remember you’re better than him. – Phase that shit right out. | -记着你比他强多了 -完全不去理会他 |
[05:55] | – Laters. – Yeah. | -再见 -再见 |
[06:09] | Got a minute? | 有空吗 |
[06:10] | Course. | 当然 |
[06:16] | Man, I’m so psyched for this game on Friday. | 周五的比赛太让我激动了 |
[06:18] | It’s gonna be epic. You coming? | 绝对超赞 你来看吗 |
[06:20] | Yeah. Course. Will dad be there? | 当然会去 老爸会去吗 |
[06:23] | Yeah. | 会去 |
[06:25] | I mean, I hope so, but he’s really busy, | 希望会吧 但他很忙 |
[06:28] | so… yeah. | 所以…嗯 |
[06:35] | Listen, mate, | 听我说 伙计 |
[06:38] | I just wanted you to know something. | 我想跟你说些话 |
[06:41] | You’re my big brother. | 你是我哥哥 |
[06:42] | We’ve had beefs, yeah, but… fuck that shit. | 我们是有过矛盾 但是 管他呢 |
[06:48] | You said sorry. That was all I needed. | 你道过歉了 这样就够了 |
[06:51] | We move on. Agreed? | 我们和好 同意吗 |
[06:54] | Cool. | 没问题 |
[06:55] | You know it. Gonna be smooth as. | 没问题的 和好如初 |
[06:59] | What about Liv? | 那小奥怎么办 |
[07:06] | What about her? | 什么怎么办 |
[07:07] | Well, don’t we have to talk about…? | 难道我们不用谈谈… |
[07:08] | We don’t have to do anything. | 我们什么也不用做 |
[07:11] | Me and her, it was… a thing, a bit of fun. | 我和她就是 一起玩玩 |
[07:16] | Nothing else. | 没别的 |
[07:18] | Yeah, she was into me, but I was just dealing with shit. | 她是喜欢过我 但我当时只是有心事 |
[07:22] | – Really? – Totally. | -真的吗 -当然了 |
[07:25] | Seriously, you have nothing to worry about. | 真的 你没什么可担心的 |
[07:31] | – I wasn’t worrying about me. – Good. | -我担心的不是自己 -那就好 |
[07:39] | – Are you into her? – Dunno. Might be. | -那你喜欢她吗 -不知道 也许吧 |
[07:45] | So you’re fine with it, then? | 那么说你不介意 是吗 |
[07:47] | Super fine! | 完全不介意 |
[07:49] | Me and Mini are better than ever. | 我和米妮好得很 |
[07:52] | Deep shit. | 认真的哦 |
[07:54] | Cool. | 那就好 |
[07:58] | That’ll be her now. | 她来了 |
[08:02] | Matty, the rules! | 马蒂 有规矩的 |
[08:03] | Yeah, I know, but I didn’t know them when she called. | 知道 但她打电话来时我还不知道 |
[08:06] | Yeah, but still… | 好吧 但是… |
[08:07] | Listen, Nick, | 听着 尼克 |
[08:12] | you trust me, right? | 你相信我 对吗 |
[08:20] | Fine. I get it. | 好吧 我知道了 |
[08:24] | Compromise. Give. Take. | 和解 付出 回报 |
[08:29] | You’re a star. | 你棒极了 |
[09:10] | Mini, it’s me. | 米妮 是我 |
[09:11] | I need to see you. | 我要见你 |
[09:19] | Your mum let me in. | 你妈妈放我进来了 |
[09:21] | Prepare to be spoiled. | 看我怎么宠你吧 |
[09:23] | Flowers, chocolates, oils. | 花 巧克力 还有油 |
[09:27] | They’re beautiful. | 美极了 |
[09:29] | Of course, I can’t eat the chocolates, but mum… | 不过 我不能吃巧克力 但可以给我妈 |
[09:33] | Oils? | 油 |
[09:35] | Massage oils. You’re in for some Nick nuzzling. | 按摩油 等着享受尼克的爱抚吧 |
[09:55] | How’s that? Good, yeah? | 感觉怎么样 不错吧 |
[09:58] | Great. | 很舒服 |
[09:59] | You know it. | 当然了 |
[10:04] | That’s… That’s really… | 真是…实在是… |
[10:07] | – God, Nick! Nick! – What? | -天啊 尼克 尼克 -怎么了 |
[10:09] | You’re… you’re jabbing into me with… it. | 你在用那个戳我 |
[10:14] | Yeah, he’s feeling left out. | 他觉得被冷落了 |
[10:40] | – Argh, not… not there! – Shit. Sorry. | -不是那里啊 -该死 抱歉 |
[10:49] | Do you want to go on top? | 你想在上面吗 |
[11:00] | Quickly. | 快点 |
[11:01] | I’m trying. It won’t… | 我尽力了 它不… |
[11:15] | And if we get to the final, there’ll be scouts and shit, | 要是我们打到决赛 就会有球探什么的 |
[11:18] | and that means one thing. | 接下来就自然而然了 |
[11:19] | Really? What sort of scouts? | 真的 什么样的球探 |
[11:21] | Pros. The big time, baby! | 职业球探 大人物 宝贝 |
[11:23] | I could be your WAG. | 那我就是你的球员家属了 |
[11:26] | There’s Matty. Come on. | 马蒂在那儿呢 走吧 |
[11:29] | What happened to you? | 你去干吗了 |
[11:30] | Went to meet my favourite girl… Mini. | 去见我的最爱了 米妮 |
[11:35] | Hi, Liv. | 你好 小奥 |
[11:37] | Isn’t this great? Two brothers, two best mates. | 多棒啊 两兄弟和俩闺蜜 |
[11:40] | The awesome foursome in the Perfect Storm. | 就像《完美风暴》里酷毙的四人组合 |
[11:42] | Didn’t everyone die in The Perfect Storm? | 《完美风暴》里他们不是都死光了吗 |
[11:45] | Details, mate. The point is, we’re wet… | 别管细节了 重点是 我们性感 |
[11:47] | and… dangerous. | 还…危险 |
[11:51] | Yo, Skip. | 队长 |
[11:53] | There’s my boys. Check this out. | 我队友来了 瞧着 |
[11:59] | Go on, mate. | 来吧 伙计 |
[12:09] | Spank that ball, baby. Spank that ball. | 扇球啊 宝贝 扇它 |
[12:19] | Jizz ball, you big gay! | 精液球 你个大基佬 |
[12:20] | Later, homos. | 待会儿见 基佬们 |
[12:25] | Love those guys. | 爱死那些家伙了 |
[12:28] | Here comes the old man. | 老爹来了 |
[12:30] | Boys. | 孩子们 |
[12:35] | Laters, girls. | 待会儿见 姑娘们 |
[12:44] | Don’t. | 别 |
[12:45] | What? | 什么 |
[12:47] | Whatever it is. Just don’t. | 不管是什么 别做就是了 |
[12:53] | Well, it’s a most irregular situation. | 好吧 这情况非常特殊 |
[12:57] | We’re well into term. | 我们已经开学了 |
[12:58] | Matthew’s record is hardly unblemished. | 马修的档案又算不上毫无瑕疵 |
[13:01] | In fact, it is positively flecked with failure, | 事实上 上面全是挂科 |
[13:05] | disobedience and misdemeanour. | 违纪 以及行为不检的记录 |
[13:08] | He was misunderstood, sir. | 他是被误解了 先生 |
[13:10] | A history of drug abuse and violence. | 有滥用毒品和暴力的前科 |
[13:14] | We dropped those charges. | 我们已经撤销指控了 |
[13:17] | That Matty’s in the past. | 那个马蒂已经过去了 |
[13:18] | He’s moved on, sir. | 他已经改过自新了 先生 |
[13:20] | He is gonna try. Right, Matty? | 他会努力的 是吧 马蒂 |
[13:24] | Right. | 是的 |
[13:25] | Mr Blood. | 布拉德先生 |
[13:27] | When I first agreed to send Nick here, | 当初我之所以同意把尼克送到这里 |
[13:30] | despite offers from several other, | 而不是别的学校 |
[13:31] | and frankly better, alternatives, | 而且更好的学校 |
[13:33] | you promised certain privileges. | 是因为你答应了要给予一些特殊照顾 |
[13:35] | Of course, some of those offers are still… on the table. | 当然 那些学校有些仍在向我们招手 |
[13:40] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[13:43] | And what of Mrs Levan? | 那莱文太太的意见如何 |
[13:45] | Is she as committed to this new direction? | 她是否也同意这个新动向呢 |
[13:51] | Mrs Levan isn’t committed to anything. | 莱文太太不管任何事 |
[13:54] | Her family in particular, as well you know. | 特别是她的家事 这你是知道的 |
[13:59] | Professor Blood, you brought me here to win games for you. | 布拉德教授 您是让我来为您赢比赛的 |
[14:02] | I’m winning games. | 这我做到了 |
[14:03] | As I said he would. | 正如我说的那样 |
[14:04] | I can vow to Matty, Sir. | 我可以替马蒂担保 先生 |
[14:07] | Straight up. | 真的 |
[14:07] | He won’t step out of line, out of respect for me. | 他不会再行错半步 为了我他不会的 |
[14:11] | Right, Matthew? | 是吧 马修 |
[14:13] | 100%. | 百分百保证 |
[14:21] | Very well. He may re-enrol. On probation. | 好吧 他可以返校 观察一段时间 |
[14:25] | Thank you, sir. That is absolutely wicked. | 谢谢您 先生 真是太棒了 |
[14:29] | What a bell-end. Who does he think he is? | 真是个混蛋 他以为他是谁 |
[14:31] | Giving it the big I am. | 装什么老大 |
[14:32] | He’s just a jumped up babysitter with an office. Prick! | 不过是个有间办公室的保姆 傻逼 |
[14:37] | Right. I’ve got to go. | 好了 我得走了 |
[14:39] | Places to be. Clients to save. | 好多地方要去 客户们需要我 |
[14:42] | Just you remember, | 你给我记着 |
[14:44] | I’ll be watching you. | 我会盯着你的 |
[14:47] | Right-o. | 好嘞 |
[14:57] | High five, Mattattack, you’re in! | 击掌吧 小马哥 你进来了 |
[15:00] | Fuck me, dude. | 得了吧 哥们 |
[15:01] | I don’t know how you put up with this shit. | 真不知你怎么能忍受这些破事 |
[15:03] | What do you mean, “Put up”? | 什么叫”忍受” |
[15:05] | I’ve got it all right here. | 我在这儿混得挺好的 |
[15:08] | It’s all right here in the Nickosaur’s mighty palm of destiny. | 都在我的命运之掌中紧握着呢 |
[15:12] | If you say so. | 随你怎么说 |
[15:12] | Of course I do. | 就是这样 |
[15:14] | Come on. Hop in, we’ll go meet the gang. | 来 走吧 我们去见见大伙 |
[15:18] | The rugby guys? | 橄榄球队那帮人吗 |
[15:19] | No! My guys. The gang! You’ll love them, come on! | 不是 我的朋友 你会喜欢他们的 走吧 |
[15:29] | Shithead. | 白痴 |
[15:30] | Bollocks! | 你妹 |
[15:31] | Officer on deck. How’s the wriggle team? | 哥来也 大伙过得如何呀 |
[15:33] | Oh, thank God. My hero boyfriend is here to save the day. | 感谢老天 我威武的男朋友来拯救我了 |
[15:37] | Listen, guys.This is Matty. | 大伙儿 这是马蒂 |
[15:40] | I know you met him before, | 我知道你们之前都见过他 |
[15:43] | but that was all, well, drama-rama, so… | 但那次挺乱套的 所以… |
[15:45] | It’s you. | 是你啊 |
[15:48] | You two know each other? | 你们认识吗 |
[15:52] | We met once. | 我们见过一次 |
[15:55] | So you were homeless? | 你以前是流浪汉吗 |
[15:57] | More on the move. | 四处游荡罢了 |
[15:58] | It must have been really hard. | 日子一定挺难挨的吧 |
[16:00] | Nah. After the first few blowjobs, | 还行 给人口交过几次后 |
[16:02] | you get used to the taste, | 就适应了那个味道了 |
[16:03] | then it’s pretty lucrative, really. | 其实还挺挣钱的 真的 |
[16:08] | That’s not true. | 这可不是真的 |
[16:34] | Isn’t this wicked? | 这样多棒啊 |
[16:35] | The Bloods and the Cripples together at last. You get me? | 血光党和瘸子帮总算在一起了 懂吧 |
[16:39] | What’s he talking about? | 他在说什么啊 |
[16:41] | Nick’s suggesting that we’re a bunch of cripples | 尼克是说我们是一帮”瘸子” |
[16:44] | and that he and Mini are similar to a black, | 而他和米妮则像是洛杉矶一群 |
[16:49] | violent, LA street gang. Obviously. | 崇尚暴力的黑人街头帮派 |
[16:58] | Anyway, I’ve gotta run, so… | 那个 我得走了 所以… |
[17:00] | Are you coming to this thing later? | 你等会儿还来吗 |
[17:01] | What thing? I didn’t know about a thing. | 来干什么 我不知道有什么事 |
[17:04] | Liv said that we were going out. Meet properly. | 小奥想大家一起出去 算是正式见个面 |
[17:13] | Nah, big game tomorrow, so… | 算了 明天有重要的比赛 所以 |
[17:19] | best run. | 我得走了 |
[17:51] | Officer on deck! | 哥来了 |
[17:55] | Everyone brought their A game? | 大家都准备好要赢了吗 |
[17:56] | A game’s the only one I’ve got. | 我向来只赢不输 |
[17:58] | Glad to hear it, champ! | 这话我爱听 冠军哥 |
[18:06] | What’s with Liv, man? | 小奥是怎么了 伙计 |
[18:07] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[18:09] | That fucking scrawny little turd-corn she was with. | 她现在和那个小瘦子混在一起 |
[18:11] | I thought she was into real men. | 我以为她喜欢真汉子 |
[18:13] | She was never into you, Rides. | 莱德 她可从没喜欢过你 |
[18:14] | Ya, well, he was like a sort of weird little miniature gay. | 好吧 他看起来像个古怪的小娘炮 |
[18:18] | Surprised the little pecker hasn’t drowned in my sloppy seconds. | 那小混蛋居然没淹死在我上过的女人阴道里 |
[18:21] | Rider, shut the fuck up, yeah? | 莱德 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[18:24] | Hey, what? You into her or something? | 怎么了 你喜欢她吗 |
[18:28] | He’s my brother. | 他是我哥哥 |
[18:31] | Your brother? | 你哥哥 |
[18:34] | Him? He’s your brother? | 就他 他是你哥哥 |
[18:37] | What did they do? Raise the afterbirth and give it a name? | 他们干了什么 给胎衣取了名字当人养吗 |
[18:39] | Rider, that’s enough, mate. | 莱德 够了 伙计 |
[18:40] | All right, skip. Calm down. | 好吧 队长 冷静点 |
[18:45] | Fuck it. He can have the manky bitch. | 妈的 他想要那贱货就留着吧 |
[18:48] | Reckon I wore her out last time. | 我上次已经把她操废了 |
[18:50] | Once old Ride’s had his way, they’re ruined. | 莱德上过的女人 别人就没法上了 |
[18:54] | Rider, one more word and I’ll smack you! | 莱德 再说一个字我就揍你 |
[18:56] | What the fuck, man? She’s not your bird. | 你他妈干什么 她又不是你的女人 |
[19:04] | What the fuck are you all doing? | 你们都他妈在干什么 |
[19:07] | We’re supposed to be training, yeah? | 我们应该去训练了 不是吗 |
[19:24] | So, a low contact run. No big hits, ya? | 这次是轻接触试跑 别用劲撞 |
[19:28] | Work though your moves and give it up if you’re caught, right? Right? | 练下动作 如果被扑倒就停下 知道了吗 |
[19:37] | Benny’s ball! | 本尼的球 |
[19:54] | Jesus Christ, Levan. What the fuck was that? | 老天啊 莱文 你这他妈是干什么 |
[19:57] | Got carried away. | 没把持住 |
[19:59] | Too fucking right you did! | 可不是 |
[20:33] | So… you gonna tell me what the matter is, then, eh? | 那么…你要告诉我究竟怎么了吗 |
[20:39] | I’m just nervous about the game, coach. | 我只是在担心这场比赛 教练 |
[20:42] | Don’t tug me, boy. | 别跟我扯 小子 |
[20:43] | You can say what you like, | 你想说什么都行 |
[20:46] | but muscles never lie. | 但肌肉是不会撒谎的 |
[20:51] | I can read a body like a book, boy, | 我看身体就像看书一样 小子 |
[20:54] | and this is a depressing book | 你就是一本压抑的书 |
[20:57] | about an anxious young man. | 关于一个焦虑的年轻人 |
[21:00] | Argh! Fuck! | 我操 |
[21:02] | Just as I thought. | 跟我想的一样 |
[21:04] | An anxious young man who’s worrying about a girl. | 一个在思慕姑娘的焦虑年轻人 |
[21:08] | You know what I think about those types of books? | 你知道我怎么看这类书吗 |
[21:11] | No, sir. | 不知道 先生 |
[21:12] | They’re no good to me before a big game. | 他们在大赛前夕对我没用 |
[21:17] | You know… | 你知道… |
[21:19] | I’ve got a brother. | 我也有个兄弟 |
[21:21] | Back in Jo’burg. | 在约堡 |
[21:23] | – I didn’t speak to him for ten years. -Ok… | -我十年没和他说话了 -好吧… |
[21:26] | Just shut up and listen, ya? | 闭嘴听我说 |
[21:29] | He was a bastard, right? | 他是个混蛋 |
[21:31] | Angry, bigoted young man. | 是个愤怒顽固的年轻人 |
[21:35] | I hated his guts, but I… | 我恨死他了 但我… |
[21:37] | I don’t have a problem with Matty, coach. | 我和马蒂之间没问题 教练 |
[21:39] | Yes, you do. | 你有 |
[21:41] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[21:57] | What’ya doing? | 你在干吗 |
[21:58] | Shit! | 操 |
[21:59] | Nothing. I’m not doing anything. | 没干吗 我什么也没干 |
[22:03] | OK. Why are you hanging around outside? | 好吧 你在外面干什么 |
[22:06] | I was about to call you, to see where you are, | 我正准备给你打电话 看你在哪 |
[22:09] | if you were coming. | 还来不来 |
[22:10] | But you’re here now, so… ace. | 但你现在来了 所以…正好 |
[22:14] | Grace called me. | 格蕾丝给我打电话了 |
[22:16] | Nice one. Come on, then. | 太好了 来吧 |
[22:26] | Feel the love, guys. | 感受爱意吧 伙计们 |
[22:28] | Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[22:28] | Hello mate. | 伙计 |
[22:38] | What’s the chat? | 在说什么呢 |
[22:39] | We’re planning how to find Alo a girlfriend. | 我们在计划怎么给阿洛找个女朋友 |
[22:41] | Wicked. What’s the brief? | 太好了 有什么打算 |
[22:43] | The brief? | 打算 |
[22:44] | Yeah. What are you after? | 对 你想找怎样的 |
[22:47] | Short-term lover, desperate fuck, the love of your life? | 短期情人 急需做爱 还是人生归宿 |
[22:51] | You’ve got to set your aim on your prey, | 你得想好目标 |
[22:53] | know their weaknesses, then… dah, hunt them down. | 找出她们的弱点 然后…一举拿下 |
[22:56] | He’s not picky. | 他可不挑剔 |
[22:57] | I am! A bit. | 我挑剔 有点挑 |
[23:01] | Well, not really. | 好吧 还真不挑 |
[23:02] | Well great, | 太好了 |
[23:06] | well how about Franky? | 弗兰琦怎么样 |
[23:11] | Why not? | 有何不可 |
[23:12] | You see it makes sense, | 这行得通啊 |
[23:14] | that the only two peoples here that are singles | 你们是这里唯一单身的两个人 |
[23:15] | so why not hook up? Needs must, right? | 干吗不交往 这是必须的啊 |
[23:18] | Then we’d all be couples. We could swing and shit. | 那我们就都是情侣了 我们可以换妻 |
[23:22] | I’m going to go to the bar. | 我去吧台 |
[23:29] | I’ll give her a hand. | 我去帮她 |
[23:31] | You’ve got a full pint. | 你还有一满杯呢 |
[23:46] | Not any more. | 现在没了 |
[23:59] | So you and Matty, hey? How’s it going? | 你和马蒂在一起了 怎么样 |
[24:02] | Nick, let’s not do this. | 尼克 别这样 |
[24:05] | Do what? | 怎样 |
[24:05] | You know what. | 你心里清楚 |
[24:08] | I’m just, you know, checking everything’s all right. | 我只想 确保你们一切都好 |
[24:12] | That he’s, you know… | 他 那个… |
[24:14] | What? | 什么 |
[24:18] | He smashed up our entire house. | 他把我们家全砸了 |
[24:20] | He goes crazy and I don’t want that to happen again. | 他有时会发疯 我不希望这种事再发生 |
[24:24] | Not to you. | 尤其是发生在你身上 |
[24:26] | Oh, yeah. Good one. | 天呐 真会说 |
[24:28] | I see, you’re worried I might get hurt. That’s it. | 你担心我会受伤 是这样吧 |
[24:31] | No. | 也不是 |
[24:32] | Nick, what is this? | 尼克 你什么意思 |
[24:33] | Have you got a problem with me seeing your brother? | 你介意我跟你哥哥约会吗 |
[24:35] | I don’t have a problem. I just… | 我不介意 我只是… |
[24:39] | I just wonder what it means for us? | 我只是搞不清 那我们又算什么 |
[24:41] | Us? Nick, there is no us. There never was. | 我们吗 尼克 我们根本就没什么 |
[24:46] | Come on, we had good times. | 别这样 我们也开心过 |
[24:48] | We fucked… twice. | 那只是做爱…就那两次 |
[24:49] | And I wasn’t even fucking you. I was fucking Mini. | 而且我操的不是你 是米妮 |
[24:52] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[24:54] | No, of course you don’t. | 你当然不知道 |
[24:55] | Nick, she knows about us and she’s still with you. | 尼克 她知道我们的事 却还和你在一起 |
[25:00] | Don’t you think that’s fucked up? | 你不觉得这糟透了吗 |
[25:04] | We’re fine. Better than ever. | 我们没事 反而比从前更好了 |
[25:07] | If that’s what you think, then you two deserve each other. | 如果你真这么想 那你们还真是绝配 |
[25:27] | 12 sambucas, please, chap. | 来12杯萨姆布卡酒 伙计 |
[26:37] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么呢 |
[26:38] | What am I doing? This is me, is it my fault? | 我在干什么 我就这样 有什么办法 |
[26:41] | This isn’t cool. | 这太过分了 |
[26:42] | – I’m having a good time. – You’re out of order. | -我挺开心的呢 -你太过分了 |
[26:44] | Why? Cos I danced with your best mate? | 怎么 就因为我和你好兄弟跳舞吗 |
[26:46] | Bruv, leave it. | 哥们 算了吧 |
[26:47] | Matty, stay out of this. | 马蒂 这不关你的事 |
[26:48] | Yes, stay out of this, you freak! | 就是 这关你什么事啊 怪物 |
[26:50] | Why don’t you fuck off back to your tart | 你怎么不滚回你的婊子身边 |
[26:51] | before she gets horny again and fucks a passer… | 要不她又要发骚 随便跟人干起来 |
[27:00] | I think you broke my nose! | 你把我鼻子打断了 |
[27:08] | Mini! | 米妮 |
[27:09] | Don’t suddenly act like you care. | 别突然表现得像你在乎我似的 |
[27:12] | I do. | 我当然在乎啊 |
[27:12] | If you cared, | 如果你真在乎 |
[27:13] | why did you fuck my best friend?! | 那你为什么还上了我最好的朋友 |
[27:15] | Mins… | 米妮 |
[27:16] | Fuck you! Fuck you, Nick. | 去你的 尼克 |
[27:24] | Nick… | 尼克 |
[27:37] | Shit! | 该死 |
[27:43] | Shit. | 该死 |
[27:50] | Fancy driving a ball? | 想玩球吗 |
[27:54] | Won’t your friends be missing you? | 你的朋友不会想你吗 |
[27:58] | Come on, I can still beat you. | 来吧 我还能打败你的 |
[28:41] | Everything’s so fucking easy for you, isn’t it?! | 对你而言 一切都易如反掌是吧 |
[28:43] | I’ve worked my arse off, done everything I’m supposed to, | 我拼了命地努力 做了一切我该做的 |
[28:46] | and you just…you just walk back in like nothing happened | 你就像个没事人似的大摇大摆地回来了 |
[28:50] | and fuck up my life again! | 又把我的生活搅得一团糟 |
[28:51] | I’m not the one fucking you up, Nick. | 不是我搅和了你的生活 尼克 |
[29:16] | Where the fuck have you been? | 你他妈去哪了 |
[29:17] | Out. | 出去了 |
[29:20] | Dad, it’s 2am. Where are you going? | 爸 这都凌晨2点了 你要去哪 |
[29:26] | Warren’s killed himself. | 沃伦自杀了 |
[29:30] | I gave that bastard more time, | 我在那个混蛋身上 |
[29:32] | care and attention than any fucker in his life, | 花的时间 给的关心比谁都多 |
[29:34] | and they want to question me? | 他们居然来质问我 |
[29:36] | Give me shit? | 教训我 |
[29:38] | All I try and do is help | 我只是想帮他 |
[29:41] | and I get blamed when things go wrong. | 但出了茬子就来怪我 |
[29:44] | Blame culture. That’s what’s wrong with this country. | 推卸责任 这个国家的通病 |
[29:47] | Dad, I need to talk to you… | 爸 我想和你谈谈… |
[29:54] | The state of you. | 瞧瞧你的样子 |
[29:57] | You have a game tomorrow. | 你明天还有比赛 |
[29:58] | What the fuck are you playing at? | 你这他妈干什么呢 |
[30:01] | I’ve had a bad night. | 我今晚过得糟透了 |
[30:02] | You had a bad night because you chose to have one! | 你过得糟 是因为你非要出去鬼混 |
[30:04] | Or is that my fault too, is it? | 难不成这也是我的错 |
[30:12] | – Dad, I need… – Fuck’s sake, Nick! | -爸 我想… -行了 尼克 |
[30:17] | Grow up. | 成熟点 |
[31:23] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[31:29] | Go. | 走吧 |
[31:33] | Go! | 快走 |
[32:36] | Liv! | 小奥 |
[32:39] | Liv! | 小奥 |
[33:35] | Nick! What the fuck?! | 尼克 搞什么鬼 |
[33:37] | I need to speak to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[33:38] | No, you need to go. | 不 你得离开 |
[33:40] | No! Please, Liv. | 别 求你了 小奥 |
[33:44] | You’re the only one that understands me. | 只有你理解我 |
[33:48] | I need you, Liv. | 我需要你 小奥 |
[33:50] | No, you don’t, Nick. | 不 你不需要 尼克 |
[33:52] | I don’t know what you need, but it’s not me. | 我不知道你需要什么 但肯定不是我 |
[33:56] | Go home, Nick. | 回家吧 尼克 |
[34:48] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[34:51] | You look… fucked. | 你看起来…糟透了 |
[34:55] | I am, ya. Fucked, I mean. Not all right. | 对 我是糟透了 一点也不好 |
[35:01] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[35:08] | It’s Matty. | 我叫马蒂 |
[35:26] | Who are those children? | 那些孩子是谁 |
[35:31] | They’re my kids. | 我的孩子 |
[35:40] | How old are you, Matty? | 马蒂 你多大了 |
[35:43] | Old enough. | 够大了 |
[35:46] | Can we have some more? | 我们还能再来点吗 |
[35:49] | Not now. | 现在不是时候 |
[35:52] | I want to feel something, Matty. | 我想要有感觉 马蒂 |
[37:38] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么呢 |
[37:40] | I live round the corner. | 我住在街角那边 |
[38:02] | No, I’m good. | 不用 谢谢 |
[38:07] | You look like shit, you know. | 你看起来真糟糕透了 |
[38:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:14] | I think I managed to fuck just about everything up. | 我想我成功地把一切都搞砸了 |
[38:21] | You know that I’m… | 你知道我… |
[38:24] | that people think I’m… | 大家觉得我 |
[38:27] | a dick? | 是个混球 |
[38:28] | And sometimes, you know, I am. | 而且有时候 我的确是 |
[38:34] | Sometimes I do things I know I shouldn’t and I do ’em anyway, cos… | 有些事我明知是错 还是做了 因为 |
[38:42] | Fuck. Why do I do them? | 操 我为什么要去做 |
[38:48] | You’re not a complete dick. | 你也不完全是个混球啦 |
[38:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:00] | So, what are you gonna do now, then? | 那么你现在要怎么办 |
[39:09] | Well, I’ll leave you to it. | 我还是让你自己想想吧 |
[39:34] | You’re late, Levan. | 你迟到了 莱文 |
[39:37] | I’m not playing. | 我不上场了 |
[39:39] | I can see that. | 我看得出来 |
[39:40] | Ever. | 永远不上了 |
[39:43] | I’m done, that’s it. | 我受够了 到此为止了 |
[39:46] | I need to sort some shit out, cos if I don’t, I’ll go crazy | 我有事要好好处理 否则我会疯的 |
[39:49] | and I’ll end up fucked up and alone, and I can’t be like that. | 我会变得一团糟又没人搭理 我不能变成那样 |
[39:55] | And… and rugby… | 而橄榄球 |
[39:57] | rugby… isn’t helping, | 橄榄球帮不了我 |
[40:01] | and actually, I hate it. | 实际上 我讨厌它 |
[40:04] | And I, I hate the bull shit. | 我讨厌这些破事 |
[40:07] | The bull shit, the nonsense and Rider. | 讨厌这些扯淡事 还有莱德 |
[40:11] | I fucking hate Rider. | 我真他妈讨厌死莱德了 |
[40:15] | And I hate… I hate too much at the moment, coach, | 我现在讨厌的东西太多了 教练 |
[40:20] | and I need to…I need to stop. | 我得停下来 |
[40:24] | But I don’t hate you, coach, so I wanted to you know… | 可我不讨厌你 教练 所以我想告诉你 |
[40:29] | Well, if that’s the way you feel. | 如果你真这么想 |
[40:32] | It is. I’m sorry. | 是的 我很抱歉 |
[40:36] | So… what are you going to do about it? | 那么 你打算怎么办 |
[40:41] | I’m leaving. | 我要离开 |
[40:44] | I’m gonna find my brother, and we’re gonna leave. I can’t… | 我要去找哥哥 一起离开 我不能 |
[40:48] | We can’t be with my dad any more, coach. | 我们不能再和爸爸住一起了 教练 |
[40:51] | You’re gonna run away. That it? | 你要逃跑 就这样吗 |
[40:53] | I’m not running away. | 我不是要逃跑 |
[40:55] | Yes, you are! | 你就是 |
[40:57] | It’s all very well seeing an injustice, Nick. That’s the easy part. | 看到不公是很容易的 尼克 |
[41:00] | What you do next is the hard part. | 如何面对才是难的部分 |
[41:03] | It defines a man. | 这定义了一个男人 |
[41:05] | I can’t be happy in that house, coach! | 我在那个家里是不会快乐的 教练 |
[41:07] | You want to be happy? That it, ja? | 你想快乐 就这么简单吗 |
[41:12] | You know who this is? | 知道他是谁吗 |
[41:15] | Yeah, course, but… | 当然知道 但是 |
[41:17] | He’s a happy man, ja? Respected. | 他是个快乐的人 对吗 受人尊重 |
[41:20] | Everybody loves Madiba. | 人人都爱曼德拉 |
[41:22] | He’s fair and peaceful and friendly. | 他公正 平和 友善 |
[41:25] | But when he was your age, he was a right angry fucker. | 可他在你这个年纪时 是个暴躁的家伙 |
[41:29] | Furious, ja. He blew things up. | 充满愤怒 破坏一切 |
[41:32] | Fought and fought and fought against the shit he came up against. | 与逆境战斗战斗再战斗 |
[41:35] | He never ran away. | 他从来没逃离 |
[41:37] | They had to lock the bastard away to try to stop him, | 他们为了阻止他 不得不把他关起来 |
[41:41] | and even then he fought. | 即使那样 他也在反抗 |
[41:44] | I don’t know what you’re saying. | 我不知道你想说什么 |
[41:47] | I’m saying I thought you were stronger than someone who runs, Nick. | 我以为你比落荒而逃要坚强些 尼克 |
[41:51] | Stand up for yourself. | 为自己而战 |
[41:53] | I am. | 我是在为自己而战 |
[41:54] | No, you’re not. Just saying… | 不 你没有 你就是… |
[41:59] | You’re a coward, ja. | 你是个懦夫 |
[42:03] | Fuck you, coach. | 去你的 教练 |
[42:11] | Fucking bottler. | 该死的逃兵 |
[42:19] | Luck, boys. See you around. | 祝你们好运 再见 |
[42:41] | – Where are you going? – Put your bag down. | -你去哪 -把包放下 |
[42:46] | You were supposed to be keeping an eye on him. | 你应该看着他的 |
[42:48] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[42:51] | What? | 什么 |
[42:54] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[42:57] | Don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[42:58] | I don’t care what you believe. | 我不在乎你相信什么 |
[43:04] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[43:07] | You’re standing up for yourself. Is that it? | 你要为自己说话 是吗 |
[43:13] | He’s got to you. I know you, Nick, | 你被他摆布了 我了解你 尼克 |
[43:16] | and you wouldn’t have done shit if it wasn’t for him. | 要不是他 你不会做这种事 |
[43:17] | No! | 不 |
[43:18] | I wouldn’t have done shit if it wasn’t for you. | 要不是你 我不会做这种事 |
[43:21] | None of this would have happened if you’d just… | 所有一切都本可避免 如果你能… |
[43:26] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[43:35] | Stop being a cunt. | 别那么浑 |
[43:47] | So, what, you… you’re ganging up on me now, are you? | 怎么 你们要联合起来对付我 是吗 |
[43:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[44:02] | Yes, we are. | 是的 |
[44:34] | Contract. | 合同 |