时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:05] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:16] | Oh my God! We’re at my house! | 上帝啊 我们在我家 |
[01:18] | Why are we at my house? | 我们怎么会在我家 |
[01:19] | Er, we came here cos it was closer or something. | 好像是因为这里比较近吧 |
[01:22] | Rich, you can’t be here – my dad! | 理查 你不能来这里 我爸在呢 |
[01:32] | – Hurry up, Rich, come on! – I’m trying. | -快点 理查 快 -在尽力了 |
[01:33] | Grace, you’re going to be late. | 格蕾丝 你要迟到了 |
[01:40] | Stay behind me and be quiet. | 躲在我后面 别出声 |
[01:41] | Are you coming with me? | 你和我一起走吗 |
[01:42] | No. Dad drives me every day. | 不 我爸每天开车接送我 |
[01:44] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[01:50] | – I’ll see you in college. – Shit! It’s locked. | -学院见 -靠 锁住了 |
[01:53] | There’s only one other way. | 别的出口只有一个 |
[01:54] | You’ll have to go out the back through the kitchen. | 你得从厨房的后门走 |
[01:56] | – And Rich… I trust you, OK? – OK. | -理查 我相信你 好吗 -好 |
[02:15] | Fuck! | 操 |
[02:22] | What the fuck? | 这是怎么回事 |
[02:24] | He’s your dad? Why didn’t you tell me? | 他是你爸 你怎么不告诉我 |
[02:27] | I’ll explain later, just don’t let them see you. | 我晚点再解释 别让他们看见你 |
[02:31] | – It’s the only way out. – Are you fucking crazy? | -那是唯一的出路 -你疯了吗 |
[02:36] | Now go! | 就是现在 |
[03:02] | – Morning, dear. – All right, princess? | -早上好 亲爱的 -你好吗 小公主 |
[03:08] | You look a bit peaky. | 你看起来有点憔悴 |
[03:09] | Actually, I’m not feeling too great… | 事实上 我的确有点不舒服… |
[03:12] | Maybe I’m sick or something. | 我可能生病了 什么的 |
[03:17] | Um… Dad, | 爸爸 |
[03:18] | why don’t you come over here and feel my head too? | 你也来摸摸我的额头吧 |
[03:29] | Feels all right to me. | 摸起来没问题 |
[03:31] | Are you sure you’re getting enough iron in your diet? | 你确定你摄入的铁够吗 |
[03:34] | Maybe not. I… | 可能不够 我… |
[03:41] | Check her head again, David. | 大卫 再摸摸她头 |
[03:46] | Who on earth is in the garden? | 花园里那是谁 |
[03:51] | Help me! Please! Get off me! | 救命啊 求你了 别碰我 |
[03:54] | Burke! Down. | 伯克 坐下 |
[03:58] | Burke! | 伯克 |
[04:01] | You remember Rich from college? | 还记得我们学校的理查吧 |
[04:09] | Well, um… I’d best be off now. | 我还是先走吧 |
[04:16] | Side gate unlocked? Great. See you later, then. | 侧门没锁吧 太好了 一会儿见 |
[04:20] | He seems nice. | 他看起来不错 |
[04:37] | – Your drop-off point. – Dad. | -你的接送点到了 -爸爸 |
[04:40] | I can explain. | 我可以解释 |
[04:42] | There’s no need. I think our little experiment may be over. | 不需要 我觉得我们的小实验已经结束了 |
[04:47] | It’s time you returned to Mayberry’s College For Young Ladies. | 现在你该回梅伯里女子学院了 |
[04:50] | No! You can’t send me back there! It’s in the middle of nowhere | 不 你不能送我回去 那儿太偏僻了 |
[04:54] | and everyone’s horrible and smells of horses! | 每个人都好讨厌 闻起来像马 |
[04:56] | This place is bad for you. | 这个地方对你有害无益 |
[04:59] | These… friends I see you with, | 你的这些…朋友们 |
[05:02] | they distract you from your studies. | 他们在影响你的学业 |
[05:04] | But you don’t know Rich. | 但你不了解理查 |
[05:06] | Or my friends! And I get As for everything! | 也不了解我的朋友 而且我每门课都拿A |
[05:10] | Everything! | 每门课 |
[05:12] | Grace, calm down, please. | 格蕾丝 拜托你冷静点 |
[05:16] | How about this? | 这样如何 |
[05:18] | You may live your life as you want. | 你可以按你自己的方式生活 |
[05:20] | But the moment… the moment you achieve a grade less than an A, | 但你要是哪一天没拿到A… |
[05:27] | starting with your AS drama examination, | 就从这次戏剧考试算起 |
[05:30] | you will return to Mayberry’s College. | 你就得回梅伯里女子学院 |
[05:35] | O-ok. | 好吧 |
[05:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:40] | Have a productive morning. | 早上好好学习 |
[06:03] | – David bloody Blood?! – He doesn’t want people to know. | -居然是大卫·布拉德 -他不想大家知道 |
[06:06] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[06:07] | He thinks it will compromise his position if people know | 他觉得如果大家知道他女儿也在学院 |
[06:10] | he has a daughter in college. He made me promise. | 他的地位会不保 他让我保证不说 |
[06:13] | So you just did what he said and didn’t even tell me? | 那你就照做了 连我都不告诉 |
[06:16] | He’s my dad. I didn’t have a choice. | 他是我爸爸 我没得选 |
[06:24] | We’re late for rehearsal. | 我们彩排要迟到了 |
[06:26] | Andrew Aguecheek. Come on. | 安德鲁·安古齐 走吧 |
[06:31] | 通告 由于戏剧彩排 公共休息室 直到下周四 都不对外开放 | |
[06:36] | Give me my veil. | 把我的面纱给我 |
[06:38] | Come, throw it o’er my face! | 来吧 用它盖住我的面颊 |
[06:42] | We’ll once more hear Orsino’s embassy. | 让我们再听一次奥西诺的尴尬丑事 |
[06:46] | The honourable lady of the house, which is she? | 那房间里高贵的夫人 是哪位 |
[06:49] | Speak to me… | 和我谈谈… |
[06:50] | OK, hold it there. We’re going to skip down a few scenes | 好了 暂停 我们先跳过几场戏 |
[06:54] | and come back to you later. | 过一会儿再彩排这段 |
[06:55] | Mini, sit down. | 米妮 坐下吧 |
[06:58] | Matty, we’ll do Act IV Scene II. | 马蒂 我们现在排练第四幕第二场 |
[07:19] | Thine eye hath stay’d upon some favour that it loves | 你的双眼流连在你的爱人身上 |
[07:22] | Hath it not, boy? | 不是吗 少年 |
[07:25] | A little, by your favour. | 略有一些 若你允许 |
[07:28] | Remember, Franky, you’re talking about him. | 记住 弗兰琦 你说的人就是他 |
[07:30] | You’re completely in love. | 你完全坠入爱河了 |
[07:39] | What kind of woman is’t? | 你迷恋着怎样的少女 |
[07:55] | Of… | 迷恋着… |
[07:59] | Of your complexion. | 迷恋着如你的容颜 |
[08:06] | Actually, Grace, we need to talk. | 事实上 格蕾丝 我们得谈谈 |
[08:08] | – Can’t it wait? – No. Matty and I have decided | -不能等等吗 -不行 马蒂和我决定了 |
[08:11] | – we don’t want to be in the play. – What? | -我们不想参演这部剧 -什么 |
[08:15] | But you’re the leads! We need you. | 但你们是主角 我们需要你们 |
[08:17] | Not really bothered. Right? | 我们不想演 对吧 |
[08:24] | Sorry, yeah? | 抱歉 |
[08:28] | Hey, I’m still Toby Belch, right? | 我还是托比·贝尔奇 对吧 |
[08:31] | Cos I learnt all the fucking lines! | 这段破对话我可都背下来了 |
[08:34] | Liv… Please! | 小奥…拜托了 |
[08:37] | You can’t do this. I need this play to work. | 你不能这样 这个剧必须得成功 |
[08:40] | I’ve got to get an A. It’s really, really, really important. | 我必须得拿A 这真的真的真的很重要 |
[08:44] | I’m just… I’m not feeling the love. | 我只是…感觉不到爱意 |
[08:48] | From Mini, Franky or you. | 米妮 弗兰琦和你都一样 |
[08:51] | I think you’re all still fucked off with me for what I did. | 我觉得你们还在为那事跟我怄气 |
[08:53] | No! We’re not! | 没有 我们没有 |
[08:55] | It’s fine! Everybody’s over it. We’re all good. | 没关系的 大家都忘了 我们没事的 |
[08:59] | Listen, come over mine tonight. | 那个 晚上来我家吧 |
[09:01] | Let me prove it. | 让我证明给你看 |
[09:02] | We’ll do a girls’ night in. | 我们来搞一个女生之夜 |
[09:04] | It’ll be just like old times. You’ll feel the love. | 就和以前一样 你会感受到我们的爱的 |
[09:07] | I promise. It’ll be magic. | 我保证 会很炫的 |
[09:24] | Enter. | 进来 |
[09:28] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[09:30] | What can I do for you? | 有什么事吗 |
[09:32] | I was wondering if I could have some friends round tonight? | 我在想 今晚能不能带几个朋友回家 |
[09:34] | Out of the question. | 门都没有 |
[09:35] | Why? Because education is war? | 为什么 因为教育是战争 |
[09:38] | Education is war, | 教育的确是战争 |
[09:39] | against inefficiency, ignorance, | 敌人就是低效率 无知愚昧 |
[09:41] | idleness and chewing gum. | 无所事事和口香糖 |
[09:43] | And our relationship must remain secret. | 而且我们的关系必须保密 |
[09:47] | But you’re my dad. And you’ve got to meet my friends. | 但你是我爸 你得见见我的朋友 |
[09:50] | That’s what you do. They won’t tell anyone. | 这是你该做的 他们不会说出去的 |
[09:52] | And Rich already knows. | 而且理查已经知道了 |
[09:54] | Dad, I want to have my friends round for tea, and that’s that! | 爸爸 我要请朋友来喝茶 没什么好商量的 |
[09:59] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:01] | But they must not breathe a word of what they see or hear. | 但她们绝不能把看到或听到的说出去 |
[10:05] | And Rich? | 那理查呢 |
[10:06] | I want him to come to dinner. | 我想邀请他来吃晚饭 |
[10:09] | Yes. I will meet him too. | 好 我也会见见他的 |
[10:11] | Oh, thanks, Dad! Thanks so much! | 谢谢 爸爸 太感谢你了 |
[10:13] | You’re going to love him. | 你会喜欢他的 |
[10:15] | Grace… | 格蕾丝… |
[10:16] | Remember, to stay, | 记住 想要留下 |
[10:18] | we must get As. | 考试就得全拿A |
[10:24] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好 |
[10:26] | We’ve got two days till the exam and we’re still not ready. | 离考试还有两天 但我们还没准备好 |
[10:30] | So can I have Mini and Franky up here | 米妮和弗兰琦你们能上来 |
[10:33] | to run through Act I Scene V? | 排演一遍第一幕第五场吗 |
[10:39] | Performing Shakespeare’s more than reading words from a script, | 要演好莎翁剧可不是读读台词就行 |
[10:43] | It’s about catharsis. | 还必须演出感情 |
[10:44] | The outpouring of emotion you feel as the play finishes. | 剧终时该有排山倒海的感情爆发 |
[10:52] | A play is a promise to deliver that. | 一场好剧必须要做到这点 |
[10:55] | And the only way to make sure that happens is to always remember | 要想做到这点 我们必须时刻谨记 |
[10:58] | the most important thing about Shakespeare… | 关于莎士比亚最重要的一点… |
[11:02] | that he knows more about you than you do. | 就是他比你更了解你自己 |
[11:06] | You’ve got to let his wisdom fill your soul. | 你要让他的智慧填满你的灵魂 |
[11:11] | He makes us better people. | 他让我们变成更好的人 |
[11:20] | That is your record of academic achievement. | 这是你的学习成绩 |
[11:23] | Plus a couple of other things. | 还有一些其他文件 |
[11:25] | Your father’s employment record, | 你父亲的工作履历 |
[11:28] | including the results of his last appraisal. | 以及他最近一次的财产评估 |
[11:31] | It’s not, as you can see, glowing. | 评估结果 你也能看到 不怎么样 |
[11:34] | How did you get this? | 你怎么搞到这些的 |
[11:35] | That’s unimportant. | 这不重要 |
[11:37] | I can tell from that information | 我可以从这些信息中得出结论 |
[11:39] | that your life, just like your father’s, | 你的生活就像你父亲的一样 |
[11:41] | will add up to very little. Very little indeed. | 将会毫无建树 无所作为 |
[11:45] | – So what? – I can make things easier for you. | -那又怎样 -我可以帮你一把 |
[11:48] | I can make them easier for your father. I know people. | 也可以帮你父亲一把 我有人脉关系 |
[11:52] | And I will not be a principal forever. | 我可不会一直都做校长 |
[11:56] | What are you talking about? | 你到底什么意思 |
[11:59] | These drama examinations are externally moderated. | 戏剧考试是有外界人员把关的 |
[12:03] | I cannot influence the result. | 我没法影响考试结果 |
[12:06] | But if someone | 但如果有人… |
[12:09] | who I am told is very good on stage | 我听说是个非常优秀的演员 |
[12:12] | were, say, to perform very badly… | 能…演砸 |
[12:17] | on purpose… | 故意演砸 |
[12:20] | You want Grace to fail her examination. | 你希望格蕾丝考试不及格 |
[12:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:27] | Because, Richard, she is too good for you. | 因为 理查德 你配不上她 |
[12:31] | Now. I trust that you will you do what I ask? | 好了 我相信你会照我说的做 |
[12:34] | She’s not for you, Richard. | 你俩没戏的 理查德 |
[12:36] | She’s my little girl. | 她是我的乖女儿 |
[12:39] | See you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[13:18] | This is really good, Mrs Blood. | 这很好吃 布拉德太太 |
[13:21] | What do you call it again? | 这菜叫什么来着 |
[13:22] | Chicken. | 鸡肉 |
[13:26] | Yeah, of course. Chicken. | 当然 是鸡肉 |
[13:35] | So are you enjoying performing Shakespeare, Richard? | 你喜欢演莎士比亚剧吗 理查德 |
[13:38] | Rich is really good playing Aguecheek. | 理查演安古齐演得非常好 |
[13:41] | Really funny. | 非常滑稽 |
[13:42] | Reminds me of a young, not-black Sidney Poitier. | 就像是年轻白人版的西德尼·波蒂埃 |
[13:48] | So, Richard, tell me… | 理查德 和我说说 |
[13:51] | What does your father do? | 你父亲是干什么的 |
[13:55] | Rich’s dad works in the civil service. | 理查的爸爸是公务员 |
[13:58] | Oh, really? | 是嘛 |
[14:00] | How… conscientious of him. | 那他可真是兢兢业业啊 |
[14:03] | Not really. | 不是的 |
[14:05] | Er, mum. Could you please pass the peas? | 妈妈 可以把豌豆递给我吗 |
[14:08] | Of course, dear. | 当然 亲爱的 |
[14:16] | Do you remember the pea song from that holiday in France? | 你记不记得那次在法国度假时的豌豆之歌 |
[14:18] | And that silly waiter? | 还有那个笨蛋服务员 |
[14:20] | *We want some peas, we want some peas* | *我们要豌豆 我们要豌豆* |
[14:23] | *Please, please, please give us some peas!* | *拜托 拜托 给我们豌豆* |
[14:26] | *We want some peas, we want some peas* | *我们要豌豆 我们要豌豆* |
[14:29] | *Please, please, please give us some peas!* | *拜托 拜托 给我们豌豆* |
[14:31] | *We want some peas, we want some peas* | *我们要豌豆 我们要豌豆* |
[14:34] | *Please, please, please give us some peas!* | *拜托 拜托 给我们豌豆* |
[14:37] | *We want some peas, we want some peas* | *我们要豌豆 我们要豌豆* |
[14:39] | *Please, please, please give us some peas!* | *拜托 拜托 给我们豌豆* |
[14:43] | Again, again! | 再唱一次 |
[14:46] | I really, really, really need a cigarette. | 我真的 真的得去抽一根烟 |
[14:50] | You did really well. | 你做得很好 |
[14:51] | Did you see the way your dad was looking at me? | 你看到你爸爸盯着我的样子了吗 |
[14:52] | That’s just his way! He likes you, honestly. | 他就是那样的 他喜欢你的 真的 |
[14:55] | We’re very different, Grace. | 我们是很不一样的 格蕾丝 |
[14:57] | Well, maybe our parents are. | 我们的父母们也许是不一类人 |
[14:58] | No, I mean… You’re different with them. | 不 你和他们在一起的时候不一样 |
[15:01] | You’re not you. | 你不像你自己了 |
[15:02] | Grace! Your friends are here! | 格蕾丝 你的朋友来了 |
[15:13] | Girls’ night in! | 女生之夜开始了 |
[15:15] | Grace, I’ll see you later, yeah? | 格蕾丝 我先走了 |
[15:21] | Ladies. | 女士们 回见 |
[15:23] | So, you’ve met Mum. | 你们见过我妈了 |
[15:26] | And now you can meet me. | 现在你们也见到我了 |
[15:30] | Professor Blood? | 布拉德教授 |
[15:33] | What are you doing at Grace’s house? | 你在格蕾丝家做什么 |
[15:35] | Because her house is also my house. | 因为她家也就是我家 |
[15:38] | I am her father. | 我是她父亲 |
[15:39] | I asked Grace to keep this a secret, | 我让格蕾丝保守这个秘密 |
[15:42] | and now I ask you all to keep it a secret too. | 现在我希望你们也能保守这个秘密 |
[15:45] | Will you do that? | 能做到吗 |
[15:48] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -可以 -可以 |
[15:50] | Remember, please, ladies… | 请记住 女士们 |
[15:59] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[16:01] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you guys. | 没告诉你们我很抱歉 |
[16:03] | He made me promise. | 我答应他了 |
[16:04] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[16:07] | What other secrets do you have, Grace? | 你还有什么秘密吗 格蕾丝 |
[16:09] | If that is even your real name. | 就算那是你的真名 |
[16:10] | Cool bird. | 酷毙了 |
[16:12] | Are you the secret love child of Wayne Rooney and Susan Boyle? | 你是韦恩·鲁尼和苏珊大妈的私生子吗 |
[16:17] | Are you even a girl? | 你是女的吗 |
[16:18] | Do you have a little Winky, Grace? | 你其实有小鸡鸡吗 格蕾丝 |
[16:21] | Please don’t hate me. | 请别讨厌我 |
[16:23] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[16:25] | My sister’s in prison, | 我姐在蹲监狱 |
[16:26] | and I don’t exactly go around telling everyone about it. | 我也没到处跟人家说啊 |
[16:28] | Anyway… let’s get fucked up. | 总之 咱们嗨一嗨吧 |
[16:32] | I brought you a present. | 我给你带了点小礼物 |
[16:35] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[16:36] | It’s coke. | 可卡因 |
[16:38] | Want to try it? It’ll be fun! | 想试试吗 很有趣的 |
[16:42] | Have you any idea how much this sounds like | 你知道这听起来有多像 |
[16:44] | the beginning of an episode of Casualty? | 《急诊室》某一集的开头吗 |
[16:46] | Liv! We should rehearse. | 小奥 我们得排练了 |
[16:49] | Why bother? This’ll be much more fun. | 何必呢 这有意思多了 |
[16:52] | Grace is right. We’re still not ready. | 格蕾丝是对的 我们还没准备好 |
[16:54] | Or at least, some elements aren’t. | 至少 极个别人还没准备好 |
[16:56] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[16:58] | What “elements” would those be, Mini? | 那极个别人是指谁 米妮 |
[17:00] | You know. This and that. | 就是…这个那个的 |
[17:03] | OK! Let’s all do cocaine! | 好吧 都来试试可卡因 |
[17:11] | The reason I know that this will be awesome is | 我之所以知道这出戏会很棒 |
[17:13] | you’re all so much like your characters in the play. | 是因为你们都很像你们的角色 |
[17:18] | Liv, you’re playing Olivia, right? | 小奥 你扮演奥莉维亚 对吧 |
[17:20] | She’s beautiful, desired by all, | 她很漂亮 所有人都渴望得到她 |
[17:22] | but she’s also really vulnerable. | 但她也很脆弱 |
[17:27] | What’s Franky’s story, then? | 弗兰琦的故事是怎样的呢 |
[17:30] | I can do this one. Franky is Viola. | 这个我来 弗兰琦是维奥拉 |
[17:34] | The girl dressed as a boy who can’t get what she wants… | 女扮男装 梦想无法实现的女孩 |
[17:39] | Whatever that is. | 不管是什么梦想 |
[17:40] | I know what I want. | 我知道自己想要什么 |
[17:43] | And what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[17:44] | What’s what? | 你指什么 |
[17:48] | Franky, you haven’t really told us whether you’re a… | 弗兰琦 你还没跟我们说过你到底是不是… |
[17:53] | you know… or a… | 你知道…还是… |
[17:56] | A what or a what? | 是什么 |
[17:57] | A lesbian. | 同性恋 |
[17:59] | Liv! That’s so… | 小奥 你也太… |
[18:01] | No. | 没关系 |
[18:03] | It’s ok, I don’t mind. | 没关系 我不介意 |
[18:07] | And the answer is… | 答案是… |
[18:11] | No. | 不是 |
[18:12] | I’m not anything. | 我什么都不是 |
[18:15] | So you’re a bisexual? | 那你是双性恋吗 |
[18:17] | No. I’m… into people. | 不 我只是喜欢人 |
[18:22] | Who are you into at the moment? | 那你现在喜欢的是谁 |
[18:31] | I love this track! | 我爱死这首歌了 |
[18:32] | Everyone dance! Dance with me! | 大家都跳起来 跟我一起跳 |
[19:03] | – Shit! – Grace! | -见鬼 -格蕾丝 |
[19:05] | What are you doing in there? | 你在里面干什么呢 |
[19:06] | Hide the stuff! | 快把东西藏好 |
[19:07] | You know I don’t like locked doors in my house, Grace. | 你知道我不喜欢家里有人锁门 格蕾丝 |
[19:10] | Come on Grace! | 开门 格蕾丝 |
[19:11] | Coming, dad. | 这就来 爸爸 |
[19:14] | Sorry, Professor Blood. | 抱歉了 布拉德教授 |
[19:18] | I’m going to walk them home, dad. | 我送她们回家 爸爸 |
[19:20] | All of them? | 全部吗 |
[19:27] | Don’t wait up. | 别等了 |
[19:50] | We should do cocaine every day! | 我们应该每天都来点可卡因 |
[19:52] | It’s marvellous! | 太神奇了 |
[19:55] | Where are all the fucking men!? | 男人都他妈去哪了 |
[19:57] | I think you scared them away when you did the Macarena to Rustie. | 我觉得你的赛前舞把他们吓跑了 |
[20:03] | There’s some. | 那里有几个 |
[20:05] | Come on, Franky. Let’s get your balls wet. | 去啊 弗兰琦 你也去爽一把 |
[20:10] | No… It’s ok. You go. | 不了 不用了 你去吧 |
[20:13] | Yeah. You go, Mini. | 对啊 你去吧 米妮 |
[20:15] | We’ll stay here and watch. | 我们在这儿看着就好 |
[20:17] | Franky likes to watch. Don’t you, Franky? | 弗兰琦最喜欢围观了 是吧 弗兰琦 |
[20:20] | OK. Let’s go. | 行 咱们走 |
[20:22] | Franky likes to watch? | 弗兰琦喜欢围观 |
[20:24] | It is all good, baby! Let’s get crunked! | 没事的 宝贝 我们玩得尽兴点 |
[20:30] | So, Liv. Are you back in the play? | 那么 小奥 你会回来参加演出吗 |
[20:33] | Please say yes. | 拜托说会 |
[20:34] | Yeah, I think so. | 好吧 我想我会吧 |
[20:37] | I knew you wouldn’t let me down! | 我就知道你不会让我失望的 |
[20:39] | Thanks, Liv. | 谢了 小奥 |
[20:40] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[20:42] | Guess who. | 我是谁 |
[20:44] | Rich! | 理查 |
[20:45] | Of all the pretentious student nights in all of Bristol, | 布里斯托那么多装逼的学生夜 |
[20:50] | you had to choose this one. | 你们就选了这里 |
[20:53] | You’re pissed. | 你喝醉了 |
[20:54] | How dare you! | 胆子不小啊 |
[20:56] | I’ve only had seven drinks | 我只喝了七杯 |
[20:58] | and they were teeny tiny little dwarfy drinks. | 而且都是超小的矮人杯 |
[21:08] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[21:09] | Mini and Franky are trying to get laid. | 米妮和弗兰琦想找人上床 |
[21:14] | What – by them? | 什么 跟那俩挫人吗 |
[21:15] | I think they’re considering it. | 我觉得她们在考虑呢 |
[21:19] | Matty, no. | 马蒂 别去 |
[21:21] | They’re having a good time, just leave it. | 她们玩得正高兴 别管她们 |
[21:40] | You are such a fucking dick… | 你就他妈是个混蛋 |
[21:43] | Rich. | 理查 |
[21:44] | Oh, God, what do I do, Rich? | 天啊 怎么办啊 理查 |
[21:48] | Rich? | 理查 |
[21:51] | Rich! | 理查 |
[21:58] | Rich? | 理查 |
[22:00] | Oh, Rich, no! | 理查 不要啊 |
[22:10] | Come on. I’ll take you home. | 来吧 我送你回家 |
[22:16] | Ooh, you’re heavy. | 你可真重 |
[22:22] | I’m not heavy. You’re just small. | 我才不重 是你太小了 |
[22:25] | Too small…yah. | 太小了 |
[22:29] | Shush, Rich. | 别说了 理查 |
[22:36] | Uh… I’m all right, Grace. | 我没事 格蕾丝 |
[22:39] | Cos I’ve got you to look after me. | 因为有你照看我 |
[22:43] | It’s what you do! | 你就是这样 |
[22:45] | Everyone’s happy when Grace is around. | 只要格蕾丝在 大家都开心 |
[22:48] | You’re a shape-shifter of happiness. | 你是会变身的快乐 |
[22:52] | What are you talking about? You’re not making any sense. | 你在说什么呀 我一句也听不懂 |
[22:57] | I don’t know who you are! | 我不知道你是谁 |
[22:58] | Are you Grace Violet or Grace Blood? | 你是格蕾丝·维奥拉还是格蕾丝·布拉德 |
[23:01] | Are you daddy’s girl | 是爸爸的乖女儿 |
[23:03] | or my girl? | 还是我女朋友 |
[23:09] | I’m who I need to be, Rich. | 我是我该成为的那个人 理查 |
[23:14] | We all are. | 我们都是这样 |
[23:16] | Haven’t you heard the saying “All the world’s a stage”? | 听过那句话吗 世界是个大舞台 |
[23:20] | Yeah. But it’s not true, is it? | 听过 但不是事实 对吧 |
[23:28] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[23:33] | Rich. Tell me why you’re unhappy. | 理查 告诉我你为什么不开心 |
[23:37] | All the world’s a stage, right? | 世界只是个舞台 不是吗 |
[23:40] | So none of this matters. Doesn’t matter at all. | 所以这些都不重要 根本不重要 |
[23:59] | That’s not a happy face, Gracie! | 那可不是张笑脸啊 格蕾丝 |
[24:02] | What’s the matter, sweetheart? | 怎么了 小甜心 |
[24:05] | Basically? All my friends have fallen out, | 简单地说 我的朋友都闹翻了 |
[24:08] | which means the play isn’t going to work, | 也就是说剧排不好了 |
[24:10] | which means I won’t get an A for drama, | 也就是说我戏剧课拿不了A了 |
[24:12] | which means Dad is going to send me back to Mayberry’s. | 也就是说爸爸要送我回梅伯里了 |
[24:15] | I found this when I was cleaning your room. | 我给你打扫房间时找到了这本书 |
[24:18] | It’s the one I used to read to you. | 我以前会读给你听 |
[24:20] | Rapunzel was always your favourite. | 《莴苣姑娘》一直是你的最爱 |
[24:23] | But what’s that… | 这和… |
[24:24] | Rapunzel had to let down her hair so the prince could climb up. | 莴苣姑娘放下头发 王子才能爬上高塔 |
[24:27] | So what’s that got to do with anything? | 这和我的问题有关系吗 |
[24:30] | It’s got everything to do with everything, Grace. | 这和一切都有关系啊 格蕾丝 |
[24:33] | So what do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[24:34] | You get them on that stage no matter what. You are the director. | 你无论如何都要把他们弄上台 你可是导演 |
[24:38] | Take control and be creative. Make a happy ending. | 掌控大局 发动想象力 创造幸福的结局 |
[24:42] | How? | 要怎么做 |
[24:43] | Let down your hair, princess. | 把头发放下来[放松] 公主 |
[24:48] | Do not extort thy reasons from this clause, | 别以为我这样 |
[24:52] | for, that I woo, therefore hast no clause, | 向你求情 |
[24:56] | but rather reason thus than reason fetter. | 你就可不再献殷勤 |
[25:00] | Love sought is good, | 要知道求来的爱情固然宝贵 |
[25:01] | but given unsought is better. | 但不期而至的爱情更值得珍惜 |
[25:05] | By innocence I swear… | 我以我的纯真发誓… |
[25:07] | Hold on. I’ve had an idea. | 等等 我有个想法 |
[25:14] | Kiss her. | 吻她 |
[25:16] | Um… There’s nothing about kissing in the… script. | 剧本里没有接吻的情节 |
[25:21] | You’re meant to interpret Shakespeare. Try it! | 你们要尽力诠释莎士比亚 试试看 |
[25:30] | Um, but… | 你… |
[25:31] | Um, but | 你… |
[25:32] | rather reason thus than reason fetter | 就可不再献殷勤 |
[25:36] | Love sought is good, | 要知道求来的爱情固然宝贵 |
[25:38] | but given unsought is better. | 但不期而至的爱情更值得珍惜 |
[25:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[25:58] | Am I doing ok? | 我演得还行吗 |
[26:00] | You’re doing fine. And thanks for covering for Liv. | 你还不错啊 感谢你顶替小奥 |
[26:02] | Thanks for the vote of confidence. | 谢谢你给我信心 |
[26:04] | You’re doing your best, but we need Matty and Liv. | 你尽力了 但我们需要马蒂和小奥 |
[26:09] | After last night, | 经过昨晚那一出 |
[26:10] | I don’t know if they’re going to come back. | 我不知道他们还会不会归队 |
[26:12] | But they’re our leads. Without them… | 但他们是主演 没有他们的话… |
[26:14] | We’re fucked. | 我们就完了 |
[26:16] | Let’s take an hour’s break. | 大家休息一小时吧 |
[26:19] | Thanks, everyone. | 辛苦各位了 |
[26:31] | Sorry about last night. | 昨晚对不起 |
[26:32] | That’s ok. | 没关系 |
[26:34] | You were just drunk. | 你只是喝醉了 |
[26:36] | I know you didn’t mean what you said. | 我知道你不是那个意思 |
[26:42] | No, I’m sorry about being drunk, but I… | 不 我很抱歉喝醉了 但是 |
[26:45] | meant what I said. What I can remember. | 我记得自己说过的话 都是真心话 |
[26:48] | What? All that stuff about me being fake – you meant it? | 什么 你真心觉得我虚伪 |
[26:51] | Not fake. I’m just saying you’re always performing. | 不是虚伪 只是 你总是在角色扮演 |
[26:55] | You’re an actress, not a director. | 你是个演员 不是个导演 |
[26:57] | You’re always playing the part | 你总是在扮演 |
[26:58] | of whoever the person you’re with needs you to be. | 和你在一起的那个人需要你扮演的角色 |
[27:02] | So, fake, then. | 也就是说 虚伪 |
[27:05] | You always say that you’re made of stories. | 你常说自己是由不同故事组成 |
[27:09] | And you are. | 你的确如此 |
[27:11] | I don’t understand what’s wrong with that. | 我不明白这有什么不对 |
[27:13] | What’s really going on, Rich? | 到底怎么了 理查 |
[27:15] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没什么 没事 |
[27:18] | Come on. Say it. Say what you’re thinking. | 说啊 说吧 说说你在想什么 |
[27:23] | I don’t know what we are. | 我不知道我们现在算什么 |
[27:24] | I don’t know if we’re right. | 也不知道这样对不对 |
[27:25] | I know what’s going on. | 我明白了 |
[27:27] | You’ve met my parents and now you’re freaking out. | 你这是见过我父母后的惶恐发作 |
[27:29] | Yeah, I am, actually. Yeah. | 事实上 的确是这样 |
[27:31] | Don’t be such a girl. | 别跟个小姑娘似的 |
[27:33] | It’s not like we’re getting married! It was one dinner! | 我们又不是要结婚了 只是一顿饭而已 |
[27:35] | Yeah, one mental dinner. | 没错 一顿让人发疯的饭 |
[27:38] | So… | 那么 |
[27:39] | Shall we just not bother, then? | 我们是不是就这样算了 |
[27:41] | Just screw all this? | 让一切都见鬼去 |
[27:43] | No! I don’t know, Grace, I just… | 不是的 我不知道 格蕾丝 |
[27:45] | I don’t know what to do. About us. | 我不知道我们要如何是好 |
[27:50] | Go away, Rich. | 你走吧 理查 |
[27:52] | Go away now. | 现在就走 |
[27:55] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[28:11] | Not bad, eh? | 不错吧 |
[28:13] | This used to be a sports hall. | 这里以前是个体育馆 |
[28:16] | Great acoustics, though. | 但音效很棒 |
[28:18] | *Ave Maria* | *福哉玛利亚* |
[28:24] | Want to try it out? | 想不想试试 |
[28:26] | Oh. No. | 不用了 |
[28:27] | It’s brand-new. It needs christening. | 这里刚刚建成 需要接受洗礼 |
[28:29] | Say some lines. Get a feel for it. | 说几句台词 感受一下 |
[28:38] | To be, or not to be. | 生存 或毁灭 |
[28:39] | Louder! Project! Fill the space! | 大声点 放开嗓子 让声音充满整个空间 |
[28:43] | To be, or not to be, that is the question. | 生存 或毁灭 这是个问题 |
[28:48] | Whether ’tis nobler in the mind, | 默默忍受命运暴虐的毒箭 |
[28:50] | to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune | 或是挺身反抗人世无涯的苦难 |
[28:54] | or to take arms against a sea of troubles | 通过斗争把它们扫清 |
[28:56] | and, by opposing, end them? | 这两种行为 哪个更高贵 |
[28:58] | To die? To sleep, no more. | 死了 睡着了 什么都完了 |
[29:09] | No. | 不 |
[29:12] | No. No fucking way. No fucking way! | 不行 这绝对不行 这绝对不行 |
[29:17] | Grace? Are you OK? | 格蕾丝 你没事吧 |
[29:20] | Absolutely fine. | 好得不得了 |
[29:27] | You’re back in the play. Don’t argue. | 你得回来演 不许顶嘴 |
[29:29] | You’re going to come and rehearse right now. | 你现在就得去参加排练 |
[29:34] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[29:36] | Is Liv here? | 小奥在吗 |
[29:38] | Can you see Liv? | 你看到小奥了吗 |
[29:39] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[29:40] | I haven’t seen her since last night. She won’t answer my calls, | 昨晚之后就没见过她 她不接我电话 |
[29:43] | messenger, e-mails, nothing. | MSN留言 发邮件 都没反应 |
[29:45] | Have you broken up? | 你们分手了吗 |
[29:47] | She’s not talking to me. | 反正她不理我了 |
[29:49] | I don’t think she trusts me. | 我觉得她不信任我 |
[29:51] | What sort of boy friend are you? | 你算哪门子的男朋友啊 |
[29:53] | A bad one. | 差劲的那种 |
[29:54] | OK? But I… | 行了吧 但是我 |
[29:58] | But I love her, Grace. | 但我是爱她的 格蕾丝 |
[30:02] | I really fucking love her. | 我是真的爱她 |
[30:04] | Come on, we need to rehearse. | 走吧 我们得排练了 |
[30:08] | Your master quits you | 你的主人解除了你的职务 |
[30:10] | and, for your service done him so much | 你为主人勤勤恳恳任劳任怨 |
[30:12] | against the mettle of your sex | 全然不顾自己的女流之身 |
[30:14] | and since you’ve served me for so long, | 既然你长久以来一直服侍我 |
[30:17] | here is my hand. | 握着我的手吧 |
[30:29] | You shall from this time be | 从此以后 |
[30:31] | your master’s mistress. | 你便是你主人的主妇了 |
[30:49] | Matty, Franky, you need to work on that kiss. | 马蒂 弗兰琦 那个吻你们得练 |
[30:54] | But that’s it for today, everyone. | 不过今天先这样吧 |
[31:00] | I’d better learn the rest of Liv’s part. | 我得赶紧把小奥剩下的台词学会 |
[31:03] | I’ll be fine. | 我能搞定的 |
[31:17] | Get you to your lord! I cannot love him. | 回禀你的主人吧 我不可能爱上他 |
[31:21] | Let him send no more | 告诉他别再召我 |
[31:23] | Unless… perchance, | 除非 除非 |
[31:27] | you come to me again. | 他派来的信使是你 |
[31:47] | What’s going on, sweetheart? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[31:48] | Tell mummy, and she’ll make it better. | 告诉妈妈 妈妈能搞定 |
[31:51] | I can’t make it work! | 我就是弄不好 |
[31:53] | I can’t make a happy ending. | 我无法促成幸福结局 |
[31:55] | Why don’t you imagine the look on your dad’s face when it does work? | 试想一下你成功的时候你爸脸上的表情 |
[31:59] | That’s a reason to try. | 你就有动力了 |
[32:01] | I’m trying so hard already. | 我已经很努力了 |
[32:05] | Then try harder, darling. | 那就再努力一些 亲爱的 |
[32:22] | Thought I’d find you here. | 我就知道你在这儿 |
[32:25] | You have to come back. | 你得回来 |
[32:27] | What for? | 为什么呢 |
[32:28] | For Matty. For Mini. For Franky. For me. | 为马蒂 为米妮 为弗兰琦 为我 |
[32:32] | For everything. | 为了所有一切 |
[32:35] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义吗 |
[32:36] | Me and Matty. Me and Mini. Me and Franky. | 我和马蒂 我和米妮 我和弗兰琦 |
[32:38] | It’s all fucked, Grace. | 全都完了 格蕾丝 |
[32:40] | I don’t know how to be with them any more. | 我不知道该如何与他们相处 |
[32:42] | Yes, you do! | 不 你知道的 |
[32:43] | I know you do. Just… be with them. | 我相信你 只要 跟他们在一起就行了 |
[32:48] | What do you think of me, Grace? | 你觉得我怎么样 格蕾丝 |
[32:52] | What I did, with Nick, with Mini? | 我对尼克和米妮做的那些事 |
[32:56] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[32:58] | I think everything is going to be fine. | 我觉得一切都会没事的 |
[33:01] | Everyone is going to get what they want. | 所有人都能如愿以偿 |
[33:04] | I promise you. I know it. | 我保证 我确定 |
[33:06] | How do you know that? | 你怎么能确定 |
[33:07] | Because it’s the only thing I believe in. | 因为这是我唯一相信的东西 |
[33:12] | Because it’s the only thing I’ve got left to count on. | 因为这是我仅存的希望 |
[34:01] | OK, everyone. | 好了 各位 |
[34:04] | I know it’s been a difficult morning, | 我知道今早对大家都不容易 |
[34:06] | with all the last-minute changes I’ve made. | 因为我最后时刻的改动 |
[34:10] | I want to thank you all for everything you’ve put into this. | 我想感谢大家为这个演出付出的一切 |
[34:14] | I know it’s been hard for everyone. | 我知道大家都很辛苦 |
[34:16] | But we’re ready. | 但我们已经准备好了 |
[34:20] | So… | 那么 |
[34:21] | let’s show those motherfuckers how this story ends. | 我们让那帮混蛋看到故事华丽的结尾吧 |
[34:29] | Positions, everyone! | 各就各位吧 |
[34:39] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[34:40] | After, OK? | 演完再说 好吗 |
[34:45] | I’m nervous, I’m nervous. | 好紧张 好紧张 |
[34:49] | Rich, mate, I’m absolutely shitting myself. | 理查 兄弟 我都快吓尿了 |
[34:55] | But rather reason thus with reason fetter | 就可不再献殷勤 |
[34:59] | Love sought is good, | 要知道求来的爱情固然宝贵 |
[35:03] | but given unsought is better. | 但不期而至的爱情更值得珍惜 |
[35:13] | By innocence I swear, and by my youth | 凭着天真与青春 我起誓 |
[35:15] | I have one heart, one bosom and one truth. | 我只有一颗心 一片赤诚 |
[35:19] | And that no woman has, nor never none | 没有女人能够把它占有 |
[35:21] | shall mistress be of it, save I alone. | 只有我是我自己的君后 |
[35:25] | And so, adieu, good madam. | 别了 小姐 |
[35:28] | Never more will I my master’s tears to you deplore. | 我从此不再来为我主人向你苦苦哀恳 |
[35:32] | Yet come again, for thou, perhaps mayst move that heart, | 你不妨再来 也许能感动我 |
[35:35] | which now abhors, to like his love. | 释去憎嫌把他的感情珍重 |
[35:55] | No, faith, I’ll not stay a jot longer. | 不 真的 我再不能住下去了 |
[35:58] | Thy reason, dear venom. Give thy reason. | 为什么 恼人的朋友 说出你的理由 |
[36:02] | You must needs yield your reason, Sir Andrew. | 安德鲁爵士 您得说出个理由来 |
[36:06] | Marry, I saw your niece do more favours… | 我见你的侄小姐对待那公爵的佣人 |
[36:14] | You’re a sick bastard, do you know that? | 你是个变态 知道吗 |
[36:17] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:18] | Fucking turned you on! Me and her! It turned you on! | 你觉得性奋 我和她接吻时 你性奋了 |
[36:20] | Have you any idea how weird that is? | 你知道这多变态吗 |
[36:21] | You were kissing another girl. Of course it turned me on. | 你在跟一个女孩接吻 我当然会性奋了 |
[36:24] | Guys! Shh! The play! | 别说了 演出呢 |
[36:28] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[36:32] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么了 |
[36:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:35] | But do you love… her? | 但是你爱不爱 她 |
[36:48] | I’m sure you’ll be very happy together. | 你们一定会幸福的 |
[36:50] | Whatever’s going on… | 不管怎么回事 |
[36:52] | You can’t go now. You can’t leave me. | 你现在不能走 你不能丢下我 |
[36:55] | You told me it would all be ok. | 你还说一切都会没事的 |
[36:59] | It will be! It will. | 会的 会的 |
[37:02] | We just have to finish. | 我们只需要演完 |
[37:04] | We just have to finish the play. | 我们得把剧演完 |
[37:13] | You forget her. | 把她给我忘了 |
[37:16] | Now. Ok? | 现在就忘了 听见没 |
[37:30] | You’re on in two. Come on. | 你两分钟后上台 来吧 |
[37:35] | We need to finish. | 我们得演完 |
[37:38] | Just finish. | 演完就好 |
[37:46] | Now heaven walks on earth. | 天神降临人世了 |
[37:50] | Three months hath this youth tended upon me, | 这孩子服侍了我三个月 |
[37:53] | but more of that anon. | 这些话待会儿说吧 |
[37:58] | Take him a… aside… | 把他带到一旁去 |
[38:04] | What do you say, Cesario? | 你意下如何 切萨里奥 |
[38:11] | Good, my lord? | 够了吗 殿下 |
[38:20] | If it be aught to be to the old tune, my lord, | 如果殿下您还是要说那老一套 |
[38:23] | it is as fat and fulsome to mine ear as howling after music. | 那我听腻了 就如音乐之后的号叫一般令人不耐 |
[38:36] | A long while ago the world began with hey-ho, | 世界混沌之初 |
[38:40] | the wind and the rain | 风骤雨急 |
[38:42] | But all is done, the play is won | 这戏也该曲终人散了 |
[38:45] | And we’ll strive to please you again every day. | 愿诸位看得愉快 |
[39:40] | That really was excellent, Grace. | 这出戏的确非常棒 格蕾丝 |
[39:42] | Really good, darling. | 棒极了 亲爱的 |
[39:43] | But I have decided that | 但我已经决定了 |
[39:45] | you will be returning to Mayberry’s after all. | 你终究还是得回梅伯里 |
[39:48] | What? | 什么 |
[39:50] | What?! Fuck! | 你说什么 你妹啊 |
[39:52] | Have some decorum, young lady. You’re not in Scotland! | 礼貌点 小姑娘 这可不是苏格兰 |
[39:56] | I did what you asked! I did everything! | 我全都按你说的做了 |
[39:58] | I worked so hard! Mum, say something! | 我那么拼命 妈妈 说句话啊 |
[40:02] | We wanted you to finish your school year in a good place. | 我们希望你能在良好的环境完成学业 |
[40:05] | Thanks so much! | 真是多谢了 |
[40:07] | That makes it all fine! The deal… | 既然你都这么说了 那个约定 |
[40:10] | was never a deal, was it? | 从来都不算数 对吧 |
[40:12] | You were always going to send me back. | 你自始至终都打算把我送回去 |
[40:13] | I’m doing this because I love you. | 我是爱你才这么做 |
[40:16] | I just want better for you. | 我想让你过得更好 |
[40:19] | No, David. | 不 大卫 |
[40:20] | You just want a different daughter. | 你是想要另一个样子的女儿 |
[40:28] | Grace… Grace! | 格蕾丝 格蕾丝 |
[40:32] | I’m going away, Rich. | 我要走了 理查 |
[40:33] | For good. | 再也不回来了 |
[40:35] | But what about us? | 那我们怎么办 |
[40:36] | You were right, Rich. You were totally right. I’m not real. | 你说得对 理查 太对了 我是假的 |
[40:40] | Yes, you are. You’re real to me. I was a twat for saying… | 才不是 你对我是真的 我当时是在犯浑 |
[40:42] | I’m a story. A character. | 我只是个故事 一个角色 |
[40:45] | A fucking fiction. But you’re not. | 是编造的 但你不是 |
[40:48] | The others aren’t. My parents aren’t. | 其他人不是 我父母也不是 |
[40:50] | And I don’t belong here. | 我不属于这里 |
[40:54] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[40:56] | To a fucking castle in the clouds. | 去一座云中城堡 |
[41:36] | I’ve brought you some supper. | 我给你拿了点晚餐 |
[41:47] | It kills me to see you like this, Grace. | 看到你这样 我心都要碎了 格蕾丝 |
[41:51] | Everything will work out ok. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[41:57] | You know, you’ve spent my whole life filling me with stories. | 我这辈子你在给我灌输故事 |
[42:02] | Things that aren’t true, were never true. | 假的是真不了的 |
[42:05] | You told me everything was going to be ok as long as I tried. | 你说只要我尽力了 一切都会好起来 |
[42:10] | All these stories, all these lies I believed. | 所有这些故事 这些谎言我都信了 |
[42:16] | Great Expectations – lies. | 《远大前程》 谎言 |
[42:20] | Sense And Sensibility – lies. | 《理智与情感》 谎言 |
[42:24] | I believed it all and now I’m miserable. And it’s your fault. | 我都信了 现在我痛苦至极 都拜你所赐 |
[42:28] | And you can’t fix it. | 你也帮不了我 |
[43:19] | Her eyes in heaven would | 她在天际中的双眸 |
[43:22] | through the airy region stream so bright… | 将夜空照得如此明亮 |
[43:28] | that birds would sing | 鸟儿齐鸣 |
[43:30] | and think it were not night. | 误以为黑夜已逝 |
[43:34] | But, soft! | 轻柔地 |
[43:37] | What light from yonder window breaks? | 是什么光线从那窗户射来 |
[43:40] | It is the east and Juliet is the sun! | 它从东方射来 朱丽叶便是那太阳 |
[43:47] | See, how she leans her cheek upon her hand! | 她用纤手托住了脸 |
[43:51] | O, that I were a glove upon that hand | 但愿我是那只手上的手套 |
[43:54] | that I might touch that cheek! | 得以抚摸她的脸颊 |
[43:59] | Rich? What are you doing? | 理查 你这是在干什么 |
[44:01] | She speaks! Speak again, bright angel. | 她说话了 说下去吧 光明的天使 |
[44:05] | Be careful! | 当心 |
[44:07] | For thou art | 你就如同 |
[44:08] | as glorious to this night… | 这夜晚般美好 |
[44:12] | being… | 是 |
[44:16] | Fuck me! | 他妈的 |
[44:18] | as is a winged | 身着双翼 |
[44:21] | messenger of… heaven. | 天堂来的信使 |
[44:39] | It is my lady, o, ’tis my love, | 她是我的心上人 是我的至爱 |
[44:43] | O, that she knew she were… | 她知道她是 |
[44:47] | Be quiet. My parents will hear. | 轻点 我父母会听见的 |
[44:54] | Alack, there lies more peril in thine eyes | 唉 她眼里满是悲伤 |
[44:58] | than twenty of their swords! | 比二十把剑还刺痛我心 |
[45:02] | Very sweet, but this can’t happen, Rich. | 你真好 但我们不行的 理查 |
[45:06] | There’s nothing we can do, it’s over. | 我们无能为力 都结束了 |
[45:09] | Oh, would’st thou leave me so unsatisfied? | 你难道会在意犹未尽之际弃我而去吗 |
[45:15] | Tell me. Tell me what to do, what’s left to do? | 告诉我 该怎么办 还能怎么办 |
[45:19] | The exchange of thy love’s faithful vow for mine. | 将你不离不弃的爱情誓言与我交换 |
[45:24] | What do people in Shakespeare’s plays do when it’s all fucked, | 莎士比亚的剧里 当一切都完了 |
[45:27] | when they’re trapped? How do they work it all out? | 陷入困境时 剧中人会怎么做 |
[45:31] | Maybe stories are just stories, | 也许故事终究是编造的 |
[45:35] | or maybe… | 也许 |
[45:40] | we can make ourlife a story. | 你可以把我们的人生变成故事 |
[45:43] | So marry me, Grace Violet Blood. | 嫁给我吧 格蕾丝·维奥拉·布拉德 |
[45:59] | Oh, wonder | 想象一下 |
[46:01] | how many goodly creatures are there here! | 有多少美丽的生物就在此 |
[46:05] | How beauteous mankind is! | 人类是多么妙不可言 |
[46:08] | O brave new world | 崭新的世界里 |
[46:11] | that has such people in it. | 容纳了如此多的人们 |