时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Grace wouldn’t be dead | 要不是你玩弄马蒂 |
[00:02] | if you hadn’t been fucking Matty | 和各路男生不清不白 |
[00:04] | and every boy you get your hands on. | 格蕾丝根本不会死 |
[00:06] | What about little bummer boy? | 你那位野小子呢 |
[00:08] | He’s away. | 他不在 |
[00:09] | Oh, so now you’re back in my life. Is that how it works? | 所以你就跑来找我了 是这样吗 |
[00:14] | We’ll go places with your baby, Mini, | 我们会带着你的宝宝到处走 米妮 |
[00:16] | and then she’ll know how much you love her. | 她就会知道 你有多爱她 |
[00:18] | You can’t fix yourself by fixing this. | 你不能靠解决我的事 来解决你的心理阴影 |
[00:22] | I came back for her, Nick. | 我是为她回来的 尼克 |
[00:23] | You were dumped fucking months ago. | 你几个月前就被甩了 |
[00:25] | I’m not the one who got it all wrong, little brother. | 完全搞不清状况的人不是我 小弟 |
[00:28] | Nick! | 尼克 |
[00:32] | You’re going to be an auntie, Gracie. | 你要当阿姨了 格蕾丝 |
[01:28] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[01:34] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[01:59] | 梅维斯·威廉姆斯 领养机构社工 | |
[02:02] | 弗兰琦 祝你在新家圣诞快乐 能收养你是他们的福气 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h梅维斯 | |
[02:09] | Franky, you home, darling? | 弗兰琦 你在家吗 亲爱的 |
[02:31] | The weather’s about to turn, | 就快要变天了 |
[02:32] | and all the bronzed babes are gagging to hit the beach. | 海滩上挤满了晒太阳的人 |
[02:35] | Summer’s round the corner. | 夏天即将到来 |
[02:36] | Here’s heat’s top tips to help you sizzle in the sunshine. | 看看《惹火》杂志教你成为阳光下的焦点 |
[02:40] | Better get out there quick. | 抓紧时间出去玩吧 |
[02:42] | Won’t last long. | 好天气快结束了 |
[02:47] | Hear that, Mins? | 听到了吗 小米 |
[02:49] | You’ve got to get better, | 快点好起来 |
[02:53] | before the rain comes. | 要不又得下雨了 |
[03:19] | Do you mind? | 你介意吗 |
[03:21] | Not if you roll me one too. | 给我也卷一根就不介意 |
[03:26] | You didn’t choose a great night to run away. | 这天气可不适合离家出走啊 |
[03:28] | I didn’t exactly plan it, did I? | 我又不是事先计划好的 |
[03:31] | No point in planning anything, if you ask me. | 要我说 计划都是白费力气 |
[03:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:36] | Everything happens for a reason, in my opinion. | 在我看来 事出皆有因 |
[03:40] | Sounds like hippy bullshit, in my opinion. | 在我看来 这就是嬉皮士的鬼扯 |
[03:50] | So, where you running to? | 你要跑去哪里 |
[03:59] | Is there someone out there? | 你有人可以投奔吗 |
[04:02] | No, there’s not. | 没有 |
[04:04] | I bet there is cos there’s always a silver lining. | 我觉得有 因为活着就有希望 |
[04:12] | “This is Franky. I’m not here right now. | 我是弗兰琦 现在不在 |
[04:14] | Leave me a message and I’ll call you back.” | 请留言 我会给你打回去 |
[04:23] | She’s in trouble. | 她有麻烦了 |
[04:25] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[04:26] | So what we going to do about it? | 那我们要怎么办呢 |
[04:29] | We aren’t going to do anything. She’s my girlfriend. | “我们”不怎么办 她是我女朋友 |
[04:32] | Matty, she’s been into me for months. | 马蒂 她跟我已经好了几个月了 |
[04:34] | You can’t change that. | 你没法改变这一点 |
[04:35] | She’s been fucking you for months. | 她只不过跟你上了几个月的床 |
[04:38] | There’s a difference. | 这是有区别的 |
[04:39] | Back off, Matty. | 放弃吧 马蒂 |
[04:40] | Not until she’s told me. | 除非她亲口跟我说 |
[04:41] | Told you what? | 说什么 |
[04:42] | That she doesn’t love me. | 说她不爱我 |
[04:44] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:46] | We’ll go and find her. | 那我们去找她 |
[04:48] | How exactly? | 怎么找 |
[04:53] | You can track her? | 你能追踪她 |
[04:55] | I registered her phone to my account. | 我把她手机注册到我的帐户上了 |
[05:02] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[05:03] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[05:05] | Birmingham. | 伯明翰 |
[05:07] | What? | 什么 |
[05:42] | You’re Mavis Williams. | 你是梅维斯·威廉姆斯 |
[05:44] | I’m Franky Fitzgerald. | 我是弗兰琦·菲茨杰拉德 |
[05:45] | I was adopted five years ago. You were my social worker. | 我五年前被领养 你是负责我的社工 |
[05:49] | I don’t remember you. | 我不记得你 |
[05:50] | Yes, you do. | 不 你记得的 |
[05:54] | I’m looking for my mum. | 我在找我妈妈 |
[06:02] | You know, I hated it when you visited. | 那时我可讨厌你回访了 |
[06:05] | My foster parents would spend hours | 我的养父父会花上好几小时 |
[06:07] | ripping all the knots out of my hair | 扯顺我打结的头发 |
[06:09] | and filling it with sparkly bows | 然后给我戴上亮闪闪的蝴蝶结 |
[06:11] | to try and make me look happy. | 好让我看起来开心点 |
[06:15] | You were so pretty. | 你那时可漂亮了 |
[06:20] | Are you going to help me find my mum? | 你会帮我找妈妈吗 |
[06:26] | It’s against the rules. | 这不合规矩 |
[06:27] | Fuck the rules. | 别管什么规矩了 |
[06:37] | You loved me | 你以前很爱我的 |
[06:39] | and then you just fucked off. | 后来却撒手不管了 |
[06:42] | They reassigned me. | 他们把我调走了 |
[06:46] | I had no choice. | 我没有选择 |
[06:49] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[06:53] | If I had kept anything in my files to make sure… | 假如我真留了什么文件以防… |
[07:00] | to make sure you’d be all right, | 以防你出什么事 |
[07:03] | I couldn’t be the one to show you. | 我也不能亲自拿给你看 |
[07:09] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我得去趟卫生间 |
[07:12] | My bladder. | 我的膀胱 |
[07:13] | It isn’t what it was. | 大不如前了 |
[07:37] | 她做了这张贺卡给你 我们搬家了 伯明翰 布兰德森路15号 玛莉娅 | |
[08:10] | There’s a glittery gold dress here | 这儿有条金闪闪的裙子 |
[08:11] | with your name written all over it. | 简直就是为你量身打造的 |
[08:14] | It’s low cut to suit your new rack. | 低胸剪裁 正好称你现在的波涛汹涌 |
[08:23] | Shelley called me. | 谢莉打给了我 |
[08:25] | OK, cool. | 好吧 |
[08:28] | Coolio. | 挺好 |
[08:30] | Cool beans. | 棒极了 |
[08:38] | Big shopping list? | 大采购啊 |
[08:40] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[08:43] | How am I meant to apologise when she won’t even talk to me? | 她都不和我讲话我要怎么道歉 |
[08:49] | Probably just best to wait for a bit really. | 也许最好还是再等一阵吧 |
[08:57] | Tell her I was here, | 告诉她我来过 |
[09:00] | and that I hope she feels better. | 还有我希望她感觉好些了 |
[09:02] | Yeah, I will. | 我会的 |
[09:53] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[10:37] | Almost… | 差一点点 |
[11:00] | What the fuck are we doing? | 我们这他妈是在干什么 |
[11:15] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[11:18] | Who’s here? | 是谁在那儿 |
[11:24] | – Don’t hit me. – Jesus. | -别打我 -天啊 |
[11:27] | What you doing in my house? | 你在我的房子里干什么 |
[11:30] | It was my mum’s house… | 这曾经是我妈妈的房子 |
[11:34] | Her name is Maria Townsend…Do you… | 她叫玛莉娅·汤森 |
[11:37] | Do you know where she is? | 你知道她现在在哪里吗 |
[11:40] | Oh, my God… | 天哪 |
[11:43] | Oh, Christ! | 我的上帝 |
[11:45] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[11:50] | Don’t you remember me, Franky? | 你不记得我了吗 弗兰琦 |
[11:54] | You’re my sister… | 你是我姐姐 |
[11:59] | Well, do you remember me? | 那你还记得我吗 |
[12:03] | I came home from school one day, | 那天我放学回家 |
[12:05] | you weren’t here any more… | 你就不在了… |
[12:07] | I don’t really know what happened. | 我不是很清楚发生了什么 |
[12:10] | You don’t know what happened? | 你不清楚发生了什么 |
[12:12] | I was eight, Franky. | 我才八岁 弗兰琦 |
[12:15] | I mean, I asked, later on, but she never spoke about it. | 后来我问起过 但她就是不肯告诉我 |
[12:18] | Well, she’s going to have to speak about it now, isn’t she? | 她现在非说不可了 不是吗 |
[12:20] | No, I don’t think so. She’s dead. | 恐怕不能 她已经死了 |
[12:27] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[12:28] | Shit. I shouldn’t have just… | 该死 我不该就这样… |
[12:31] | She died, Franky. | 她死了 弗兰琦 |
[12:33] | A while ago. | 好一阵子了 |
[12:36] | Why? | 怎么会 |
[12:39] | – What did …? – What do you think? | -发生了什… -你觉得呢 |
[12:41] | She had too much shit in her life. | 她的人生太乱套了 |
[12:44] | She was crap. | 她是个废物 |
[12:47] | I have to sell this house, but nobody wants it. | 我得把房子卖了 但没人想买 |
[12:51] | So I come here and I sit. | 所以我常来这儿坐坐 |
[12:54] | It reminds me not to fuck up. | 提醒自己别像她一样 |
[13:34] | Do you want to come in? | 你不进来吗 |
[13:58] | Do you live here by yourself? | 你一个人住这儿 |
[14:01] | There’s a spare bedroom through there, | 那边还有一间客卧 |
[14:02] | but it’s more of a cupboard really. | 但说实话 更像个橱柜 |
[14:08] | Why didn’t you come and find me? | 你为什么不来找我 |
[14:10] | Why? You were adopted. | 为什么 你被收养了 |
[14:13] | You had a peachy little life going on. | 你的小生活过得有滋有味 |
[14:15] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[14:17] | We’re better of without her. | 离开她 我们才过得更好 |
[14:19] | All she did was hurt people… | 她只会伤害身边的人 |
[14:21] | Did she hurt you too, Clara? | 她也伤害到你了吗 克拉拉 |
[14:23] | Don’t! | 别这样 |
[14:25] | OK? | 行吗 |
[14:27] | I don’t know you. | 我不了解你 |
[14:29] | Yes, you do. | 你当然了解 |
[14:29] | You know me better than anyone in the world. | 你比世界上任何一个人都了解我 |
[14:32] | I just don’t remember, which is hardly fair. | 我只是不记得了 这不公平 |
[14:34] | Fair! | 公平 |
[14:35] | So, I need some stuff from you. All right? | 我需要你告诉我些事 好吗 |
[14:38] | Fine. | 行啊 |
[14:41] | What would you like to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[14:43] | The smell of her vomit after a three day bender? | 她连续三天嗨过之后的呕吐味儿 |
[14:46] | Or the times I’d come home from school to find her | 还是我放学回来发现 |
[14:48] | passed out, coked off her head with my piggy bank empty? | 她拿我存钱罐的钱买药 磕得不省人事 |
[14:51] | All the meaningless sorrys and shit promises? | 所有毫无意义的抱歉和狗屎一样的承诺 |
[14:54] | How can I help you here!? | 你觉得这些东西有用吗 |
[14:55] | Maybe you should’ve looked after her better! | 也许你应该更好地照顾她 |
[15:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:05] | This was a mistake. Wasn’t it? | 这根本就是个错误 是不是 |
[15:07] | No. | 不是 |
[15:08] | I have to go to work. | 我得去上班了 |
[15:10] | Do what you want, freshen up before you go. | 你自便 走之前收拾干净就行 |
[15:12] | Please. | 求你了 |
[15:13] | Let’s not do this to ourselves. OK? | 我们别为难彼此了 |
[15:16] | Neither of us can take it. | 谁都受不了 |
[15:19] | Clara. | 克拉拉 |
[16:26] | Franky? | 弗兰琦 |
[16:27] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[16:30] | I tracked your phone. OK? I’m sorry. | 我追踪了你的手机 对不起 |
[16:33] | What’s he doing here? | 他来干什么 |
[16:37] | We need to decide some stuff, Franks. | 我们得把事情说清楚 小弗 |
[16:38] | You can’t run away from this. | 你不能总是逃避 |
[16:44] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[16:45] | Franky! | 弗兰琦 |
[16:46] | Franky! | 弗兰琦 |
[16:48] | Franky! | 弗兰琦 |
[16:50] | Franky! | 弗兰琦 |
[17:07] | No silver lining? | 没有希望吗 |
[17:40] | Feeling better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[17:44] | Yeah, I suppose. | 我想是的 |
[17:50] | I didn’t dream it all, did I? | 我不是做了一梦吧 |
[17:53] | In my experience, girl. | 以我的经验 孩子 |
[17:54] | You’ve almost never dreamed it. | 糟心事从来不是梦 |
[17:58] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[18:01] | Why are we… | 我们为什么… |
[18:02] | Why the fuck are we here? | 我们来这儿干什么 |
[18:05] | Calm down there. | 冷静点啊 |
[18:06] | I never told you to bring me here! | 我可没让你把我带这儿来 |
[18:07] | Where else was I going to take you? | 我还能把你带到哪去 |
[18:09] | I drive between Birmingham and Bristol. That’s the deal. | 我就是跑伯明翰往返布里斯托这条线的啊 |
[18:11] | Look, I want to get out. Let me out. | 我要下车 让我下车 |
[18:13] | Whatever it is, girl. | 不管是什么 孩子 |
[18:14] | You cannot run away from it for ever. | 你都不可能永远逃避它 |
[18:16] | Yeah? FUCKING watch me! | 是吗 你看我能不能 |
[18:37] | Ah, fucking hell. | 老天啊 |
[18:40] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[18:42] | Franky. | 弗兰琦 |
[18:47] | Come on, Franky. | 来吧 弗兰琦 |
[19:37] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[19:38] | Bit late for that, isn’t it? | 这话问得有点晚了 不是吗 |
[19:40] | – I really need to speak to her. – No, | -我真的需要和她说几句话 -不 |
[19:43] | you need to speak to Nick and Matty. | 你需要跟尼克还有马蒂说话 |
[19:45] | You know, the boys you’ve been mugging off since last summer? | 就是那俩你从去年夏天就开始祸害的男孩 |
[19:48] | What, so I need your permission to be here, do I? | 难道我来这里还需要你的允许吗 |
[19:52] | Listen, you sarky bitch. | 听好了 你这个尖酸的婊子 |
[19:54] | Just because your life’s fucked up, | 你自己的生活一团糟 |
[19:55] | it doesn’t give you the right to fuck up everyone else’s. | 不表示你有权把其他人的生活也弄糟 |
[19:57] | – I didn’t ask anybody to fall in love with me. – No, | -我又没要求他们爱上我 -确实 |
[20:00] | but you let them, didn’t you, Franky? | 可是你放任他们这么做 不是吗 弗兰琦 |
[20:02] | And then you pissed off. As you do. | 然后你就一如既往地一走了之 |
[20:05] | Oh, give it a rest, you drama queen. | 消停一下吧 闹剧女王 |
[20:08] | You’ve been fucking everyone over all year. | 你已经折磨我们一整年了 |
[20:10] | Stop it, Liv. She’s crying. | 别说了 小奥 她都哭了 |
[20:17] | How long have you been awake? | 你醒来多久了 |
[20:23] | I’m having a baby, Liv. | 我怀着孩子呢 小奥 |
[20:27] | It doesn’t matter who fucks who over. | 谁折磨谁都不重要了 |
[20:29] | Don’t you understand. | 你难道不明白吗 |
[20:31] | Grace would still be here if she hadn’t… | 要不是她 格蕾丝现在还活着… |
[20:32] | Being a bitch doesn’t help us. | 你在这儿犯浑也没什么用 |
[20:36] | Tell HER that. | 把这话留给她吧 |
[20:46] | The moment I met you, | 从我认识你的那一刻起 |
[20:47] | I knew you’d be trouble. | 我就知道你肯定是个麻烦 |
[21:06] | You need to sort your shit out there, Franks, | 你得把你的烂摊子收拾了 小弗 |
[21:10] | before our lives change, | 很快一切都会改变 |
[21:13] | and we’re not together any more. | 我们也会分道扬镳 |
[22:12] | Morning, chick. | 早上好 小妞儿 |
[22:15] | What you doing home? | 你在家干什么 |
[22:17] | I’m not really home, am I? | 这儿又不是我家 是吧 |
[22:21] | Hey, moody, | 这么闷闷不乐 |
[22:24] | what’s up? | 出什么事了 |
[22:33] | What am I meant to do without you? | 没有你我该怎么办 |
[22:36] | Just fuck off, Thailand. | 去他的泰国 |
[22:38] | Fuck off the lady boys, | 去他的人妖 |
[22:39] | and ping pong shows and full moon parties. | 去他的乒乓艳舞表演和满月派对 |
[22:43] | Stay here. | 留下来吧 |
[22:45] | With me. | 和我在一起 |
[22:47] | I can’t do that, babe. | 我做不到 亲爱的 |
[22:54] | Well, fuck off then. | 那你就滚吧 |
[22:59] | Bit melodramatic. | 这是演哪出呢 |
[23:01] | Well I can’t stay here any more, can I? | 我不能再留在这里了 对吧 |
[23:03] | Where you going to go? | 你要去哪里 |
[23:04] | Fuck knows. I don’t belong anywhere. | 鬼知道 我不属于任何地方 |
[23:14] | Take me to uni with you, then. | 那就带我一起去上大学 |
[23:16] | Smuggle me in. | 把我偷运进去 |
[23:17] | If I go. If I get the grades. | 要是我考上 成绩不赖 |
[23:20] | If I get a grant. | 还有奖学金的话 |
[23:20] | If you grow some balls? | 要是你有种的话 |
[23:27] | And what if they don’t want me? | 要是他们根本不要我呢 |
[23:29] | I’ve got no best friend, | 我已经失去了最好的朋友 |
[23:30] | no boyfriend and now, no you. | 失去了男朋友 现在还要失去你 |
[23:44] | That was the beautiful thing about Grace, | 格蕾丝最好的一点就是 |
[23:47] | no matter what you did, | 无论你做了什么 |
[23:50] | she’d always be your friend. | 她永远都当你是朋友 |
[23:54] | No tears, Malone. | 不许哭鼻子啊 |
[23:57] | All right? We’ve still got one big blow-out | 好吗 咱们还有个盛大的派对 |
[24:00] | and my send-offs are nothing but epic. | 以及我无与伦比的欢送会要参加呢 |
[24:02] | I can’t be bothered with tonight. | 我今晚实在没那兴致 |
[24:04] | I’m not coming. | 我不去了 |
[24:06] | What?! You can’t bail. | 什么 你可不能放我鸽子 |
[24:09] | You’re my date. | 你可是我的伴儿啊 |
[24:10] | No, Alex, I’m just a fag hag. | 不 亚历克斯 我只是个腐女 |
[24:14] | You’re so much more than that, Liv… | 你可不止 小奥 |
[24:16] | You’re my sexy fag bangle. | 你是我性感的腐女闺蜜 |
[24:20] | Bastard! | 混蛋 |
[24:31] | It will be OK, Liv. | 一切都会好起来的 小奥 |
[24:33] | No, it won’t. | 不 不会的 |
[24:34] | Yes, it will. | 会 一定会的 |
[24:36] | No, it won’t. | 不 不会的 |
[24:42] | It will. | 一定会的 |
[24:44] | Fuck off, Alex. | 滚开 亚历克斯 |
[25:09] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[25:52] | Hey, buddy, I bought you beer. | 老兄 我给你带啤酒来了 |
[25:56] | Cheers. Buddy. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[25:59] | So… | 那… |
[26:01] | I need a favour. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[26:05] | You want me to harbour a known criminal? | 你要我窝藏一个罪犯 |
[26:07] | I’m not a criminal. | 我不是罪犯 |
[26:08] | You fucking are. | 你他妈就是 |
[26:10] | I need you to look after him, cos I fucking hate the guy, | 我需要你照看他 因为我讨厌死他了 |
[26:13] | but he’s got nowhere to go and Dad’s starting to get suspicious. | 但他无处可去 老爸也起疑心了 |
[26:17] | I have never been more grateful to be an only child. | 真庆幸我是个独生子 |
[26:19] | Please, Rich. Do it for me. | 拜托了 理查 就当是帮我 |
[26:22] | I am here, you know. | 我人还在这儿呢 |
[26:23] | Shut up Matty. | 闭嘴 马蒂 |
[26:26] | Yeah. Stay. | 好吧 留下吧 |
[26:28] | My parents aren’t back for a week. | 我爸妈还得在外面待一周 |
[26:30] | Thanks, dude, I really appreciate it. | 谢了 哥们 真是太感谢了 |
[26:32] | Don’t we, Matty? | 对吧 马蒂 |
[26:35] | Rich, hello! | 理查 有人吗 |
[26:40] | Yay, Alo’s here. | 太棒了 阿洛也来了 |
[26:46] | Bitches. How are we all today? | 贱人们 大家今天过得可好 |
[26:50] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[26:52] | Just popped in to drop | 我是过来给你送 |
[26:53] | your ticket off for Alex’s shindig tonight. | 今晚亚历克斯盛大舞会的入场券的 |
[26:56] | He said ours are free cos, you know, we’re amazeballs. | 他说咱们都免费 因为我们都牛逼闪闪嘛 |
[27:01] | Erm, me and the wifey are going to have to bail. | 我和我老婆实在是去不了了 |
[27:03] | No, you said she was fine? | 你不是说她没事吗 |
[27:05] | Yeah, but a pool party full of smash heads | 是啊 但是一群嗑药少年的泳池派对 |
[27:08] | is no place for my unborn baby. | 可不适合我未出世的孩子 |
[27:09] | But it’s our leaving party. | 但这可是我们的告别派对啊 |
[27:10] | Yeah, but I’m not leaving though, aren’t I. | 没错 但我不是不走了吗 |
[27:11] | I’m having a baby. | 我要当爸爸了 |
[27:16] | I’m having a fucking baby! | 我他妈要当爸爸了 |
[27:19] | How batshit crazy is that? | 这多疯狂啊 |
[27:22] | Nick, here’s yours, plus one. | 尼克 这是你的 带个伴儿去 |
[27:28] | You’re not welcome. | 又不欢迎你去 |
[27:33] | What, again? | 怎么又来了 |
[27:36] | Fuck’s sake! | 真他妈的 |
[27:36] | Chill out, man. | 冷静点 伙计 |
[27:39] | Why does he do that? | 他干吗要那么做 |
[27:41] | Right. | 是吧 |
[27:44] | Right. Looks like it’s just me and you. | 好吧 看起来只剩我俩了 |
[27:47] | You want a spliff? | 要来根大麻卷吗 |
[28:06] | Thanks for this. | 谢啦 |
[28:11] | And sorry, Rich… | 对不起 理查 |
[28:17] | I should have stayed with her. | 我该留下陪着她的 |
[28:23] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[28:24] | It’s OK. Grace says it’s cool. | 没事 格蕾丝说没事的 |
[28:30] | Grace says what? | 格蕾丝说什么 |
[28:32] | She says just forget it. | 她说让这都过去吧 |
[28:35] | But I don’t… | 但我不… |
[28:36] | She’s here all the time. | 她一直都在这里 |
[28:49] | Fancy a beer? | 喝啤酒吗 |
[29:01] | ‘Hello…?’ | 有人吗 |
[29:03] | Stupid bitch shouldn’t go down there… | 傻女人别下去呀 |
[29:07] | ‘Who’s there? Grandpa Joe, is that you?’ | 是谁 是你吗 乔爷爷 |
[29:11] | Now they’re going to jump her naked ass, | 他们会偷袭她个裸女 |
[29:14] | hang her upside down and drain her blood. | 把她倒挂起来 放干她的血 |
[29:21] | Ooh, God! | 天呐 |
[29:29] | Well, you know, who wants a party when we can watch | 有精心设计的虐杀片可看 |
[29:33] | some well choreographed torture instead? | 谁还想去参加什么派对啊 |
[29:49] | Ladies, I’ve got good news. | 女士们 我有好消息 |
[29:53] | Your Fairy Gynaecologist has said | 你的好妇科医生说 |
[29:56] | that you can go to the ball. | 你可以去舞会 |
[29:58] | Farmboy… | 农民仔… |
[29:59] | For one hour. | 只限一小时 |
[30:01] | No drugs, no dancing, no blackberry shots. | 不准吸毒 不准跳舞 不准喝酒 |
[30:04] | Just love, sweet love. | 只有爱情 甜蜜的爱情 |
[30:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:19] | Your mum said this one was your favourite. | 你妈说你最喜欢这件 |
[30:24] | But I thought, you know, just as a back-up, I’d bring this. | 但是我考虑了下 带了这件以防万一 |
[30:30] | Yeah, that’s not bad, Biggus Dickus. | 这件不错呀 大屌猛男 |
[30:36] | Are you coming, Franks? | 你一起去吗 小弗 |
[32:29] | Fucker, open! | 妈的 打开呀 |
[32:31] | For Chrissakes, Franky. | 老天啊 弗兰琦 |
[32:32] | Stop running away from it. | 别再逃避了 |
[32:59] | You look like a right old disaster. | 你看起来真是糟透了 |
[33:02] | Tell me what to do, Gracie. | 告诉我该怎么做 格蕾丝 |
[33:06] | Life’s fragile, Franky. | 生命是脆弱的 弗兰琦 |
[33:08] | You need to stop running, | 你不能再逃避了 |
[33:10] | or you’re never really living at all. OK? | 否则你就白活了 明白吗 |
[33:17] | Just stop being a crazy bitch. Just be Franky. | 别再做个疯女人了 做回你自己 |
[33:22] | Tell the truth and all will be hunky dory. | 实话实说就会没事了 |
[33:32] | Do it now… | 现在就这么做… |
[33:34] | – Franky? – Franky, we need to talk to you. | -弗兰琦 -弗兰琦 我们得谈谈 |
[33:38] | No. Fucking stop! | 不要 别他妈过来 |
[33:43] | You want the truth, right? | 你们想听实话 是吗 |
[33:46] | Yeah, that would be good, Franks. | 那样最好了 小弗 |
[33:48] | I love you… | 我爱你… |
[33:52] | both. | 们俩 |
[33:55] | I know that I made some mistakes. | 我知道我犯了些错 |
[34:00] | Matty, you have things you need to do. | 马蒂 你有你该做的事 |
[34:06] | I’m…I’m not ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[34:09] | You don’t need me to tell you how to stop fucking up your life. | 你不需要我告诉你该浪子回头 |
[34:17] | And Nick… | 还有尼克 |
[34:20] | you can’t fix me. | 你拯救不了我的 |
[34:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:24] | I can’t help it, Franks. | 我只是忍不住 小弗 |
[34:27] | Can we not sort something out here? | 我们能别在这里说这些吗 |
[34:32] | Everything’s coming to an end. | 一切都要结束了 |
[34:35] | And it’s fucking scary. | 这让人怕极了 |
[34:38] | We’re all going to have to leave somehow. | 我们最终都得离开 |
[34:42] | Don’t end it with us. Please. | 别离开我们 求求你 |
[34:50] | I’m just the way for you to love each other. | 我的作用不过是让你们爱彼此 |
[35:14] | Aren’t we gonna go after her? | 我们不去追她吗 |
[35:18] | Sit down, you twat. | 坐下 笨蛋 |
[35:20] | Let’s get fucked. | 咱还是自己嗨吧 |
[35:27] | Nick, I… | 尼克 我… |
[35:29] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[35:36] | Have I ever told you I love you? | 我跟你说过我爱你吗 |
[35:43] | Everyday, mate. | 每天都说 |
[35:46] | Everyday since we were born. | 我们出生后的每一天 |
[37:52] | It’s nice drive down here. | 开过来的路上风景不错 |
[37:56] | Your dad says I should do it more often. | 你爸说我该常来看看你 |
[37:59] | Bit early. | 出来得有点早啊 |
[38:02] | Didn’t realise you were such lightweights in Bristol. | 没料到你在布里斯托这么不能喝 |
[38:06] | I just wanted to know why. | 我只是想知道为什么 |
[38:11] | Why she gave me up. | 她为什么抛弃了我 |
[38:16] | What is it that’s wrong with me? | 我哪里有问题吗 |
[38:24] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[38:27] | Everything’s going to be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[38:29] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[38:31] | Everything’s going to be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[39:02] | Better get back to the missus, man. | 快回你太太身边去吧 伙计 |
[39:04] | Yeah, man. I got no problem with that. | 嗯 这我不介意 |
[39:08] | No? | 真的 |
[39:09] | No. | 真的 |
[39:11] | I think she really fucking loves me. | 我觉得她真的爱死我了 |
[39:14] | How bad can it be? | 所以能坏到哪去呢 |
[39:19] | We did it, Alo. | 我们做到了 阿洛 |
[39:23] | We got there. | 我们做到了 |
[39:25] | We lost our virginities… | 我们破了处 |
[39:28] | fell in love… | 坠入爱河 |
[39:30] | and actually had a pretty damn good time. | 并且度过了一段美好时光 |
[39:34] | That we did. | 都做到了 |
[39:37] | That we did. | 真的做到了 |
[39:40] | Breakfast? | 吃早餐吗 |
[39:49] | Here’s to our last night of freedom. | 敬我们最后的自由之夜 |
[39:55] | Here we are again… | 我们又回到这里了 |
[39:58] | sitting on a rank floor, | 坐在脏兮兮的地板上 |
[40:02] | danced out, with blisters on our feet. | 跳舞跳得脚上出水泡 |
[40:05] | I thought you were only supposed to stay for one hour at this party? | 你不是只能在派对上待一小时吗 |
[40:08] | I never do what I’m told. | 我什么时候听话过 |
[40:12] | Something’s never change. | 有些事永远不会改变 |
[40:16] | I’m fucking terrified. | 我怕得要命 |
[40:20] | It’s fine, I’m terrified too. | 没关系 我也很害怕 |
[40:27] | But I’m not going anywhere. | 但我哪都不会去 |
[40:30] | I’m like shit on your stiletto. | 我就像粘在你高跟鞋上的屎 |
[40:35] | Ah, ya bastard! | 混帐东西 |
[40:38] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[40:40] | Fucking hell. | 该死的 |
[40:43] | Yo, Creevey, Minnie needs you, mate. | 克里维 米妮需要你 伙计 |
[40:54] | OK. Go. | 好了 开车 |
[41:01] | I’ll come and see you soon, yeah? | 我很快就去看你 好吗 |
[41:03] | Cool. | 好 |
[41:07] | Oh, and this… | 还有这个… |
[41:10] | It’s OK. | 不要紧 |
[41:11] | No, I mean, I stole it. I’m sorry. | 我偷的 很抱歉 |
[41:15] | Will you come with me? | 你愿意跟我走吗 |
[41:16] | Now. | 现在 |
[41:18] | Why…? | 为什么… |
[41:20] | I said something to you that wasn’t true. | 有件事我没对你说实话 |
[41:24] | About Mum. | 关于妈妈 |
[41:26] | She was never cremated when it happened. | 她死后没有火化 |
[41:31] | That’s not what I did. | 我并没有那样做 |
[41:34] | I didn’t want you to have her. | 我不想让你拥有她 |
[41:37] | That’s OK, Clara. | 没关系 克拉拉 |
[41:39] | I could take you to where I put her. | 我可以带你去我安置她的地方 |
[41:43] | Where she ended up. | 她待的地方 |
[41:45] | Do you want to come? | 你想来吗 |
[41:50] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[41:52] | Anything, Franky. | 你当然能去 弗兰琦 |
[41:55] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[45:50] | Bye. | 再见了 |