| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | ♪ | |
| [00:09] | ♪ I was a girl in a village ♪ | 我是个自由自在的平凡女孩 | 
| [00:10] | ♪ doin’ all right | |
| [00:12] | ♪ then I became a princess overnight ♪ | 怎么会变成公主我不明白 | 
| [00:14] | ♪ now I gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | 现在我要学着变得越来越乖 | 
| [00:17] | ♪ so much to learn and see | 生活充满精彩 | 
| [00:19] | ♪ up in the castle with my new family ♪ | 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 | 
| [00:22] | ♪ in a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | 与王子公主一起学习 | 
| [00:24] | ♪ a whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | 这全新的世界是多么神奇 | 
| [00:29] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ sofia the first | 我幸福快乐无比 苏菲亚公主 | 
| [00:32] | ♪ I’m findin’ out what bein’ royal’s all about ♪ | 我开始懂得皇室生活的真谛 | 
| [00:36] | ♪ sofia the first | 苏菲亚公主 | 
| [00:37] | ♪ makin’ my way | 做我自己每一天都充满惊喜 | 
| [00:39] | ♪ it’s an adventure every day ♪ | |
| [00:41] | ♪ sofia ♪ it’s gonna be my time | 苏菲亚 这是我的精彩 | 
| [00:44] | ♪ sofia ♪ to show them all that I’m | 苏菲亚 证明我就是那 | 
| [00:46] | ♪ sofia the first | 苏菲亚公主 | 
| [00:56] | Sofia: “the baker king.” | 面包师国王 | 
| [01:00] | Violet: Princess sofia! Rise and shine! | 苏菲亚公主该起床了 | 
| [01:03] | ( yawns ) | |
| [01:05] | Good morning, violet! | 早上好 | 
| [01:06] | And what would you like to wear today, milady? | 请问今天你想穿哪件衣服呢 殿下 | 
| [01:09] | My purple dress. | 我穿紫裙子 | 
| [01:10] | Right, purple it is. | 好的穿紫裙子 | 
| [01:12] | But which purple dress? | 但是哪条紫裙子呢 | 
| [01:13] | I guess I do have a lot. How about that one? | 我好像有好多条 这一条怎么样 | 
| [01:16] | Here you go. | 好的 | 
| [01:17] | Thanks. I can put it on. | 谢谢我能自己穿 知道吗明天我也要穿 一件别致的礼服 | 
| [01:19] | You know, tomorrow, I get to wear a fancy dress, too! | |
| [01:22] | You mean for the villagers ball? | 是为了参加乡村舞会吗 | 
| [01:24] | Oh, yes! | 是的罗伦国王太好了 | 
| [01:25] | It’s so lovely of king roland | |
| [01:27] | To throw a party for everyone in town. | 允许镇子里的所有的人 参加舞会 | 
| [01:29] | My mom and I used to go every year when we lived in the village. | 我和妈妈住在村子里的时候 每天都参加舞会 | 
| [01:32] | But this will be my first time going as a princess! | 但这是我第一次以公主的身份 参加舞会 | 
| [01:35] | Oh, the whole town’s so excited! | 整个镇子都欢腾了 | 
| [01:38] | Everyone in dunwiddie looks forward | 邓威迪的所有人都盼望着 | 
| [01:39] | To the villagers ball all year! | 这个乡村舞会一整年了 该吃早饭了 | 
| [01:42] | ( bell rings ) oh! Time for breakfast. | |
| [01:44] | Thanks, violet. Maybe later I can help you pick out your dress for the ball. | 谢谢也许一会儿 我能帮你挑选 参加舞会要穿的衣服 | 
| [01:48] | You’re too sweet, milady, but it’s my job to serve you. | 你真是太可爱了我的公主 但我的工作是服侍您 | 
| [01:55] | I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’m famished. | 不知道你们怎么样 反正我是饿了 | 
| [01:58] | Excuse me, your majesty, but we have quite a bit to do today | 很抱歉尊敬的陛下 我们今天确实有点忙 | 
| [02:01] | And a few things need your immediate attention. | 还有几件事需要您马上处理 | 
| [02:03] | All right, baileywick. Go ahead. | 好吧巴利维克说吧 | 
| [02:05] | The new schoolhouse is finished. When should we open it? | 新校舍已经完工了 什么时候开学 | 
| [02:08] | Tomorrow. And I’ll be there myself for the opening. | 明天我会亲自参加开学庆典 | 
| [02:10] | Excellent. The village playground needs new equipment. | 太好了乡村广场需要新设施 | 
| [02:13] | Swings, see-saw, and a dragon-shaped slide. | 秋千跷跷板 加上一个龙形滑梯 | 
| [02:16] | There aren’t enough vegetables in the community garden to feed the villagers. | 公共菜园里的蔬菜 不足以供应村民们食用 | 
| [02:18] | What should we do? Plant more seeds. | 该怎么办 追加播种再请赛克撒上 他的魔法快速生长粉末 | 
| [02:21] | Then have cedric sprinkle them with his magical grow-fast powder. | |
| [02:24] | Now if you don’t mind, I’m going to eat my breakfast. | 现在如果你不介意 我要开始吃早餐了 | 
| [02:27] | Most important meal of the day, you know. | 一天中最重要的一餐知道吗 | 
| [02:29] | Actually, your majesty, we still have a few things to take care of. | 当然尊敬的陛下 但还有几件事要请示您 | 
| [02:32] | How many things? | 到底是几件 | 
| [02:34] | Pardon me, queen miranda. | 请原谅美兰达王后 爸爸今天有好多事要做呀 | 
| [02:37] | Whoa, dad sure has a lot to do today! | |
| [02:41] | He always has a lot to do, sofia. He’s the king. | 他总有很多事要做苏菲亚 他是国王 | 
| [02:44] | ( sighs ) looks like I’m in for another busy day. | 看起来我又要开始 繁忙的一天了 | 
| [02:46] | Indeed. Now what kind of cake would you like for the villagers ball? | 的确是 首先乡村舞会上 您打算用哪一种蛋糕呢 | 
| [02:50] | Cake? On top of everything else, I have to worry about cake? | 蛋糕 放着那么多要处理的事不管 先关心什么蛋糕 | 
| [02:54] | We can do that for you, dad! Since you have so much to do. | 我们会帮您做好的爸爸 你还有很多事要做 | 
| [02:57] | That would be great, sofia. Thank you. | 真是太好了苏菲亚谢谢 | 
| [02:59] | Just write down what kind of cake you want on the order form | 只要在定单上写下 想要哪种蛋糕 | 
| [03:02] | And I’ll bring it to the village baker. | 我就会送到乡村面包师那里 | 
| [03:03] | Now we must be off to the throne room, your majesty. | 没问题 我们得马上出发去王宫了陛下 | 
| [03:07] | You’re already late for your first appointment. | 今天第一个约见的时间已经到了 我马上就走 | 
| [03:11] | ( sighs ) I’m on my way. | |
| [03:13] | And I’m off to the attic to look for decorations for the ball tomorrow. | 我要去阁楼上 找明天舞会上要用的饰品 | 
| [03:16] | So, what kind of cake should we order? | 那么我们定哪一种蛋糕呢 | 
| [03:18] | I vote for strawberry. | 我喜欢草莓蛋糕 | 
| [03:19] | With lots of chocolate chips! | 多加点儿巧克力 | 
| [03:20] | I think the cake should be 99 layers tall! | 还有香草糖霜 我认为蛋糕要做到 九十九层那么高 | 
| [03:24] | 99? | 九十九层 | 
| [03:25] | Okay, make it a hundred. | 好吧那就一百层 | 
| [03:27] | One hundred it is. | 一百层的蛋糕 | 
| [03:29] | I’m going to bring this to dad. | 我要把这个拿给爸爸 | 
| [03:30] | You know, we should try to help him as much as we can today. | 你知道 我们今天要尽量帮他做事情 我帮他吃完早点 | 
| [03:35] | I’ll help him eat his muffin! | |
| [03:37] | Dad! Wait! | 爸爸等等 | 
| [03:40] | Here. | 给你 | 
| [03:41] | A hundred layers? Oh, that must have been amber’s idea. | 一百层的蛋糕 我想这一定是安柏的主意 | 
| [03:44] | Thanks, sofia. You’ve been a big help. | 谢谢苏菲亚 你帮了我大忙 | 
| [03:46] | Dad, wait! I can help you more. | 爸爸等等 我还能做很多事 | 
| [03:49] | All day if you want! | 可以陪你一整天 | 
| [03:50] | Mm, I’d love that. | 我太高兴了 | 
| [03:51] | Great! What are we doing first? | 太好了我们先做什么呢 | 
| [03:53] | These are the funniest jesters in the kingdom. | 这些是王宫里最有趣的小丑儿 | 
| [03:55] | But only one can be the new court jester. | 但是只有一个人 能成为宫中的弄臣 | 
| [03:58] | Hmm, which one do you like, sofia? | 你喜欢哪一个苏菲亚 | 
| [04:01] | ( laughs ) he’s really funny! | 他可真有意思 | 
| [04:04] | Excuse me, your majesty. | 打扰您一下陛下 | 
| [04:06] | This urgent note just arrived from king nasir of khaldoun. | 刚收到卡尔敦国 纳西尔国王的紧急来函 | 
| [04:08] | Oh. | |
| [04:11] | ( laughs ) | |
| [04:15] | Dad, you’ve got to see this! | 爸爸你真该看看这个 | 
| [04:17] | Just a moment… | 请稍等一下 | 
| [04:18] | Nasir wants to borrow some flying horses. | 纳西尔国王说想借一些飞马 | 
| [04:21] | That’s fine, but tell him he needs | 那就借吧 但告诉他今年内 | 
| [04:23] | To return our royal toolbox some time this year. | 必须归还我们的皇家工具箱 | 
| [04:25] | Yes, your majesty. | 好的明白陛下 | 
| [04:29] | ( laughs ) | |
| [04:31] | Thank you! | 谢谢 | 
| [04:32] | There! He’s the one! Mr. Teapot! | 看就是他茶壶先生 | 
| [04:35] | You’re right. Baileywick, that’s the new jester. | 选得不错巴利维克 我看选他就行了 | 
| [04:38] | Excellent. Then it’s on to the knighting ceremony. | 记下了接下来是骑士授勋典礼 | 
| [04:40] | And after that, you’ll need to approve the expansion plans for the enchanted animal park | 在这之后 还有魔法动物公园的扩建计划 需要您批准 | 
| [04:44] | And meet with constable myles about the elf situation. | 还要会见康斯特步尔.迈尔斯 探讨精灵的情况 | 
| [04:48] | The elf situation? | 探讨精灵的情况 | 
| [04:52] | Good news, your majesty. We’ve finished everything on your list. | 有个好消息陛下 我们已经处理完了所有事情 总算完了我要累死了 | 
| [04:56] | ( yawns ) finally. I’m exhausted. | |
| [04:58] | Then I’ll make sure dinner is served right away so you can get to bed early tonight. | 我会确保在晚餐以后 您可以早点上床睡觉 | 
| [05:02] | We have an even bigger day tomorrow. | 明天我们还有更艰巨的任务 | 
| [05:05] | Hey, great. | 好吧 | 
| [05:08] | Hi, mom! What are you doing? | 嗨妈妈你在做什么 | 
| [05:09] | Oh, just sprucing up the castle for the villagers ball. | 为了乡村舞会 我要装饰一下城堡 | 
| [05:12] | Look, I found this mirror tucked away in the back of the attic. | 我在阁楼后面发现了 一面很旧的镜子 | 
| [05:15] | Hmm, I don’t think I’ve ever seen it before. | 我从来没见过这面镜子 | 
| [05:18] | It’s very unusual. | 还真有点儿与众不同 | 
| [05:19] | I know. Isn’t it great? | 我知道这不好吗 | 
| [05:21] | Well, I’m going to go check on the ballroom. See you at dinner. | 我要去检查一下舞厅的情况 晚饭时见 | 
| [05:23] | Okay. Bye, mom! | 好的再见妈妈 | 
| [05:27] | Oh, the mirror’s crooked! | 镜子放歪了 | 
| [05:29] | Well, a king’s work is never done. | 国王的工作永远都做不完 | 
| [05:32] | It’s still not… | 还得忙 现在正了吧 我忘记把蛋糕订单给巴利维克了 | 
| [05:34] | Well, it’s straight enough. | |
| [05:36] | Oh! I forgot to give baileywick the cake order. | |
| [05:39] | I can bring it to him. You’ve had a real long day. | 我给他送去吧 你今天已经够累了 | 
| [05:42] | Imagine what an easy life the village baker must have. | 是真累了 好想像乡村面包师那样 轻松自在地生活 | 
| [05:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [05:47] | Well, all he has to do is bake bread and cake. | 他要做的事就是烤面包和蛋糕 | 
| [05:50] | Whereas I have a whole kingdom to run. | 而我却要处理整个王国的事 | 
| [05:52] | On days like this, I wish I were the village baker. | 在这样的日子 真希望能做个乡村面包师 | 
| [05:55] | It would be such a simple life, just the five of us. | 生活多简单哪 只有我们五个 | 
| [05:58] | ( sighs ) well, we better get to dinner | 好了还是去吃饭吧 | 
| [06:01] | While I still have time to eat it. | 我只剩这点儿时间了 | 
| [06:02] | Okay. | 好的 那是什么 | 
| [06:05] | ( gasps ) | |
| [06:06] | What’s that? | |
| [06:10] | Huh. I must be seeing things. | 我应该是看错了吧 | 
| [06:29] | ( rooster crows ) ( gasps ) | |
| [06:30] | Huh? | |
| [06:31] | ( crows ) | |
| [06:36] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪儿 只是一个皇冠嘛爸爸 | 
| [06:38] | Oh, just one more tiara, daddy, please? | |
| [06:41] | Amber, wake up! | 安柏醒醒 你怎么在我的房间 | 
| [06:42] | What are you doing in my room? | |
| [06:45] | This isn’t your room. | 这不是你的房间 | 
| [06:47] | Where are we? ( gasps ) | 这是在哪儿 | 
| [06:48] | And why is there only one dress in that closet? | 为什么衣柜里只有一件衣服 | 
| [06:51] | And where’s my tiara?! | 还有我的皇冠呢 安柏 大家都没事吧 | 
| [06:55] | ( amber screams ) | |
| [06:56] | ( gasps ) amber?! | |
| [06:58] | Whoa! Ugh! | |
| [06:59] | Is everyone okay? | |
| [07:02] | Where are we? | 这是哪儿啊 | 
| [07:03] | And whose nightgown am I wearing? | 我身上穿的睡衣是谁的 | 
| [07:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [07:07] | Look, there’s the castle! We must be in the village! | 看哪城堡在那儿 我们一定是在乡村里 | 
| [07:11] | That can’t be. We all went to bed in the castle last night. | 这不可能我们昨天晚上 是在城堡里上床睡觉的 | 
| [07:14] | ( knock at door ) baileywick! Someone’s at the door! | 巴利维克有人在敲门 | 
| [07:16] | Uh, I don’t think baileywick’s here. | 我认为巴利维克不在这儿 | 
| [07:19] | Okay, everyone get dressed. | 好吧我们大家换衣服吧 | 
| [07:21] | ( knock at door ) | |
| [07:25] | This is the ugliest dress I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过的最丑的衣服 | 
| [07:28] | That’s not a dress, amber. It’s an apron. | 那不是衣服安柏 是围裙 | 
| [07:30] | ( screams ) | |
| [07:32] | ( knock at door ) | |
| [07:33] | Coming! | 来了 | 
| [07:34] | ( knock at door ) | |
| [07:40] | Uh, this looks like a bakery. | 看上去好像是面包 | 
| [07:42] | Uh, hello? | 你好 | 
| [07:44] | ‘morning, everyone! | 大家早上好 | 
| [07:45] | Two loaves of bread, please, roland! | 给我来两个面包罗伦 | 
| [07:46] | Excuse me? | 你你说什么 | 
| [07:47] | Two loaves of bread! | 来两个面包 | 
| [07:49] | Why are you asking me? | 你你跟我要面包 | 
| [07:51] | Because you’re the baker. | 因为你是面包师 | 
| [07:52] | No, I’m the king! | 不我是国王 | 
| [07:54] | You? The king? Ha! That’s a good joke. | 你是国王 你可真幽默 | 
| [07:56] | Everyone knows you’re roland the baker! | 谁都知道你是面包师罗伦 | 
| [07:58] | And let me guess. Next you’ll tell me you’re the queen? | 面包师 让我猜猜 你会说你是王后对吧 | 
| [08:02] | No. I’m the princess. | 不我是公主 你们怎么都这么幽默呢 | 
| [08:04] | ( laughs ) what a sense of humor you all have! | |
| [08:08] | So, roland, can I have my bread now? | 好了罗伦 能给我面包了吗 给您面包 | 
| [08:11] | Here you go. | |
| [08:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [08:15] | The king. ( laughs ) | 国王 | 
| [08:16] | Bye! | 再见 | 
| [08:17] | Why would that man think you’re a baker, daddy? | 这是怎么回事 为什么他认为 你是个面包师呢爸爸 | 
| [08:21] | I have no idea. | 我也莫名其妙啊 | 
| [08:23] | Yesterday, at the castle, dad wished he was a baker. | 我想我知道了 昨天在城堡里 爸爸说想做个面包师 | 
| [08:27] | I did? | 是吗 | 
| [08:29] | You’re right, sofia. I did. | 你说得对苏菲亚 我说过 | 
| [08:31] | Well, it looks like your wish came true. But how? | 好啊看起来你的梦想成真了 怎么回事 | 
| [08:34] | I don’t know. Maybe some kind of magic spell was cast on us. | 我也不知道 也许有人给我施加了 某种魔法咒语什么的 | 
| [08:39] | Maybe cedric messed up one of his spells again. | 也许赛克又把他的魔法咒语 用错了 | 
| [08:41] | Well, what are we waiting for? | 好吧那还等什么 | 
| [08:43] | Let’s get back to the castle and undo the spell | 我们马上回城堡去 | 
| [08:45] | Before someone asks us to… Bake something! | 在人们让我们烤糕点前 解开咒语吧 | 
| [08:48] | Wait! This spell might not be such a bad thing. | 等等也许这个咒语 不见得是什么坏事我是说 | 
| [08:52] | I mean, we could look at it as a vacation! | 可以把它当作是度假嘛 | 
| [08:55] | A vacation? | A vacation?! 当作度假 度假 | 
| [08:57] | Yeah. Life in the castle is so busy and demanding. | 对城堡里的生活 那么繁忙和约束 | 
| [09:00] | This is my chance to get a break from being king. | 从国王变成一个面包师 就是一个好机会 | 
| [09:03] | If we stay here, all we have to do is bake some bread. | 如果我们待在这儿 我们只要烤面包就可以了 | 
| [09:06] | Then we can relax and spend some time together. | 正好能放松一下 共享天伦之乐 | 
| [09:09] | Oh, rollie, I know it sounds good, but I used to live in the village | 罗伦听起来真的很美好 但我过去就住在乡村 | 
| [09:12] | And I’m not sure being a baker is as easy as you think. | 当个面包师 不是你想的那么美好 | 
| [09:15] | It couldn’t possibly be harder than being king! | 但是总不会比当一个国王更难吧 | 
| [09:18] | So what do you say everyone? | 那么你们怎么看呢各位 | 
| [09:20] | Well, if it’s what you really want… | 好吧那你就尝试一下吧 | 
| [09:22] | I’ll do it. | 我想试试 | 
| [09:23] | Me, too. Could be fun. | 我也想会很有趣 | 
| [09:25] | Or it could be horrible. | 也许会很恐怖 | 
| [09:26] | I want to go back to the castle. | 我想回城堡去马上爸爸 安柏别这样 爸爸想烤面包 | 
| [09:27] | Come on, amber. Dad needs a break. | |
| [09:30] | Can’t you just do this for him? | 你就不能帮他吗 来吧亲爱的 | 
| [09:32] | Oh, pretty please? | |
| [09:34] | Fine, I’ll stay… But I won’t like it. | 好吧我留下但很不情愿 | 
| [09:37] | Thanks, everyone! | 谢谢大家伙 现在我们开始烤面包 同时享受假期吧 | 
| [09:39] | Now let’s do a little baking and then a lot of relaxing! Huh? | |
| [09:42] | But, dad, we don’t know how to bake. | 但是爸爸我们不会烤面包 | 
| [09:44] | That’s okay. Mom and I can teach you. | 没关系我和妈妈教你们 | 
| [09:46] | Not unless we get some more flour! | 首先要有足够的面粉 | 
| [09:48] | And milk and eggs. | 还有牛奶和鸡蛋 | 
| [09:50] | Here, chicky, chicky! | 嘿小鸡小鸡 | 
| [09:51] | I need your eggs, please! | 我要你的蛋拜托了 | 
| [09:54] | ( sighs ) | |
| [09:55] | Why does she keep running away? | 它为什么要跑呢 | 
| [09:57] | Probably because you’re chasing her. | 我想是因为你在追它吧 | 
| [09:59] | You should check the chicken coop. | 你应该去鸡窝里看看 这是个好主意 | 
| [10:00] | Oh. Good idea! | |
| [10:03] | ( grunts ) | |
| [10:04] | I’ve got the flour! | 我找到面粉了 | 
| [10:06] | ( screams ) | |
| [10:08] | Help! | 救命啊 | 
| [10:09] | ( screams ) | |
| [10:16] | ( groans ) | |
| [10:18] | Oh… | |
| [10:20] | ( clucks ) | |
| [10:21] | What are you doing, dad? | 你在干什么呢爸爸 | 
| [10:23] | I’m getting milk! | 我在我在弄牛奶 | 
| [10:25] | Cow, I command you to give me milk this instant! | 我说奶牛 我命令你马上把牛奶给我 | 
| [10:28] | ( moos ) | |
| [10:31] | I don’t think that’s how it works. | 我认为这样根本没用 | 
| [10:34] | It isn’t? | 这不行吗 看我怎么做 | 
| [10:35] | I’ll show you, dear. | 看我怎么做 太神奇了 | 
| [10:39] | ( milking ) | |
| [10:40] | Hmm. Fascinating! | |
| [10:42] | James: Ah! Oops! | |
| [10:44] | ( screams ) the chicken’s coming! | 母鸡来了母鸡来了快跑啊 | 
| [10:45] | The chicken’s coming! Run! ( screams ) | |
| [10:48] | Perhaps we should get inside and start baking. | 哦孩子 也许我们该进屋烤面包了 | 
| [10:53] | To make bread, first you gently sift the flour. | 要做面包 首先要轻轻地筛好面粉 | 
| [10:56] | Got it. Sift the flour! | 明白了先筛面粉 | 
| [10:59] | Oh my! I can’t see anything! Oof! | 哦天哪 我什么都看不到了 | 
| [11:02] | ( all coughing ) | |
| [11:05] | Uh, I think some of that flour made it into the bowl. | 我认为只有一点点面粉 进了盆里 | 
| [11:08] | And the rest of it is all over us. | 其余的都弄我们身上了 | 
| [11:10] | I know! Isn’t it great?! | 我知道很好玩是吧 | 
| [11:11] | ( laughs ) | |
| [11:13] | Perhaps baking is a little harder than you thought. | 也许烤面包比你想的要难点儿 | 
| [11:15] | It’s only our first time. | 因为我是第一次做面包嘛 | 
| [11:17] | I’m sure we’ll get better at it. | 相信以后会更好的 | 
| [11:19] | Well, I’m ready to go back to the castle whenever you are, daddy. | 不管你们什么时候走 但是我要回城堡了 | 
| [11:22] | Uh-uh, not so fast. | 别这么急嘛难得有一次 | 
| [11:24] | We’ve hardly given this simple life a chance! | 体验简单生活的机会 | 
| [11:27] | ♪ | |
| [11:34] | ♪ life as a king is filled with stresses ♪ | 国王的生活充满压力 | 
| [11:37] | ♪ I spend my days fixing royal messes ♪ | 我每一天都要日理万机 | 
| [11:40] | ♪ so let me kiss that world good-bye ♪ | 那日子我不想再过 | 
| [11:44] | ♪ and give the simple life a try ♪ | 现在开始简单生活 | 
| [11:47] | ♪ don’t need my hands in every matter ♪ | 从此不需要整天忙碌 | 
| [11:50] | ♪ I only want to mix this batter ♪ | 我只要把这个店照顾 | 
| [11:53] | ♪ but we don’t know a thing about dough ♪ | 但我们不会烤面包 | 
| [11:56] | ♪ is icky, sticky goop the way to go? ♪ | 这东西黏糊糊我受不了 | 
| [12:01] | ♪ I know my life will be easy here ♪ | 我要生活得轻松无比 没有争吵压力 | 
| [12:05] | ♪ free from the stress and strife ♪ | |
| [12:08] | ♪ I’m sure our days will be breezy here ♪ | 每一天都将幸福快乐 | 
| [12:11] | ♪ living the simple life | 过简单的生活 | 
| [12:13] | Ooh. | |
| [12:14] | ( moos ) | |
| [12:16] | ♪ let’s all get off the royal fast track ♪ | 从忙碌的轨道上脱离 | 
| [12:19] | ♪ a baker’s life is much more laid back ♪ | 做面包师才叫安逸 | 
| [12:22] | ♪ but here in town we’ve still got stress ♪ | 城镇生活也有压力 | 
| [12:25] | ♪ and not a tiara or fancy dress ♪ | 我没有王冠和美丽新衣 | 
| [12:30] | ♪ I know my life will be easy here ♪ | 我要生活得轻松无比 | 
| [12:34] | ♪ just me with the kids and wife ♪ | 只和家人在一起 | 
| [12:37] | ♪ I’m sure our days will be breezy here ♪ | 每一天都将幸福快乐 | 
| [12:40] | ♪ living the simple life | 过简单的生活 尝试一下这会很有趣 | 
| [12:43] | ♪ give it a try and you’ll see it’s fun ♪ | |
| [12:48] | ♪ baking a croissant or cinnamon bun ♪ | 烤个羊角面包或桂皮点心 哦小心面团越来越大 | 
| [12:51] | ♪ but look out it’s rising up and up ♪ | |
| [12:54] | ♪ just pat it down with a measuring cup ♪ | 用杯子拍一拍就可以啦 | 
| [12:59] | ♪ I just need time to practice cooking ♪ | 我只是需要更多练习 | 
| [13:03] | ♪ and make the pastries better looking ♪ | 让点心变得好看一些 | 
| [13:06] | ♪ I hope you’re right I really do ♪ | 我想我愿意相信你 | 
| [13:10] | ♪ ’cause what I’m eating tastes like… Ew! ♪ | 但这个吃起来真恶心 | 
| [13:13] | ♪ glue | |
| [13:14] | ♪ you see life isn’t so easy here ♪ | 这里的生活也不容易 | 
| [13:18] | ♪ still we got stress and strife ♪ | 也有纷争压力 | 
| [13:21] | ♪ but I’m sure our days could be breezy here ♪ | 但我相信我们会很快乐 | 
| [13:24] | ♪ living the simple life | 过简单的生活 | 
| [13:27] | ♪ but it doesn’t seem easy | 并没有那么容易 | 
| [13:30] | ♪ or simple or breezy | 生活也不惬意 并不是简单的事 | 
| [13:34] | ♪ here in this not so simple life ♪ | |
| [13:41] | ( moos ) | |
| [13:43] | Aha! | |
| [13:45] | Oh, no. | 哦不 | 
| [13:46] | ( sighs ) | |
| [13:47] | I’m sure we’ll get the hang of it. | 我相信我们一定能学会的 | 
| [13:49] | Oh, sofia! We are never going to get the hang of it! | 早晚会的 哦苏菲亚 我们根本不可能学会的 | 
| [13:53] | I know. And dad doesn’t look any less busy than when he was king. | 我知道爸爸看起来 也不比他当国王的时候轻松 这是今天的第三个了 | 
| [13:57] | ( groans ) that’s the third one today! | |
| [13:59] | Mom, we don’t think this is working out the way dad wanted. | 妈妈我认为这并不是 爸爸想要的生活 | 
| [14:02] | It’s true. | 说得对可是他不肯承认 | 
| [14:04] | He may not want to admit it, | |
| [14:05] | But he’s a much better king than a baker. | 他不适合做面包师 | 
| [14:07] | Mom, mom! Can we go to the playground? Please? | 妈妈妈妈 我们能到广场去吗求你了 | 
| [14:10] | In a minute, dear. I need to buy some bread. | 等一会儿亲爱的 我得先买面包 | 
| [14:13] | One loaf, please. | 一个面包谢谢 | 
| [14:14] | I’ll help her. | 让我来吧 | 
| [14:16] | Here you go, ma’am. Sorry it’s a bit lumpy. | 你的面包夫人 抱歉没有做太好 | 
| [14:18] | Now can we go play? Come on, mom, hurry! | 可以去玩了吗 走吧妈妈快点儿 | 
| [14:20] | Okay, okay, you two! | 好的好的走吧谢谢你 等等你的钱给多了 | 
| [14:22] | Thank you! | |
| [14:24] | ( gasps ) wait! | |
| [14:26] | You gave me too much! | |
| [14:27] | I’ll be right back. | 我得还回去 | 
| [14:28] | ( laughing ) | |
| [14:30] | Watch me, mom! | 看我呀妈妈 | 
| [14:31] | Excuse me, ma’am, you forgot your change. | 抱歉夫人这是找您的钱 | 
| [14:34] | Oh, thank you! I was in such a rush. | 谢谢你刚才实在是太急了 | 
| [14:36] | My kids couldn’t wait to ride this slide! | 孩子们等不及要去玩滑梯 那是善良的国王为我们建的 真希望他能看到 这让孩子们多开心 | 
| [14:38] | Whoa! | |
| [14:40] | Whoo-hoo! | |
| [14:41] | I wish he could see how happy he’s made all the children. | |
| [14:45] | Me, too. Then he’d see why he needs to be king. | 是啊真希望他能亲眼看到 | 
| [14:48] | ( gasps ) wait, that’s it! | 等等就这样 | 
| [14:50] | Mom! Amber! | 妈妈安柏 | 
| [14:51] | I know what to do about dad! | 我知道怎么劝爸爸了 | 
| [14:53] | What? | 怎么 带他去看看 | 
| [14:54] | All the great things he’s done for the villagers. | 带他去看看 他为这里做的所有伟大的事情 | 
| [14:57] | Then he’ll want to be king again. | 他就会愿意当国王了 | 
| [14:58] | Oh, I hope you’re right. | 但愿你是对的 | 
| [15:01] | Dad, will you help me make the bread deliveries? | 爸爸 你愿意帮助我去送面包吗 | 
| [15:04] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [15:06] | Great! | 太好了 | 
| [15:16] | There you go! Enjoy the bread! | 您慢走享受面包吧 | 
| [15:18] | ( laughs ) you can’t catch me! | |
| [15:20] | Hey, dad. Isn’t that the new playground equipment you ordered? | 嘿爸爸这不是你下令 新增加的广场设施吗 | 
| [15:23] | ( children laughing ) | |
| [15:24] | Yeah, you’re right, sofia. | 说得对苏菲亚 | 
| [15:26] | The children sure like that slide. | 孩子们很喜欢那个滑梯 | 
| [15:28] | Come on. We have more bread to deliver. | 他们很开心 走吧还有很多面包要送呢 | 
| [15:31] | I don’t understand. | 我真不明白 | 
| [15:33] | The garden was empty yesterday. | 昨天菜园还是空的 | 
| [15:34] | And now look at all this! | 可是今天你看哪 | 
| [15:35] | King roland and his sorcerer make everything grow faster, honey. | 是罗伦国王和他的魔法师 帮我们的亲爱的 | 
| [15:38] | Thank goodness for that. | 真是太好了 | 
| [15:40] | We’ll have to thank the king at the villagers ball tonight. | 今天的舞会上 一定要好好感谢他们 | 
| [15:42] | Oh, the ball! I can’t wait to dance in the great ballroom! | 舞会 我等不及在大舞厅里跳舞了 | 
| [15:45] | Whoa! | |
| [15:48] | The villagers ball. I forgot all about it. | 乡村舞会 我都忘得一干二净了 | 
| [15:50] | I wonder if everything’s ready at the castle. | 还以为在城堡里都准备好了呢 | 
| [15:52] | We don’t have to worry about that anymore, dad. | 我们用不着再去担心那些事了 爸爸我们是面包师 | 
| [15:54] | We’re bakers now. | |
| [15:55] | Bakers, right. ( chuckles ) | 面包师对 | 
| [15:58] | Look, sofia. It’s the new schoolhouse. | 看苏菲亚 这就是新校舍萨金小姐 你好罗伦 | 
| [16:01] | Miss sarkin! Oh, hello, roland. | |
| [16:03] | I’m afraid we won’t need any bread today after all. | 恐怕我今天不需要那么多面包了 | 
| [16:06] | The king never showed up to open the school, | 什么为什么呢 国王没来参加开学典礼 | 
| [16:09] | So we had to send all the children home. | 我们只好把孩子们都送回家了 | 
| [16:11] | Oh, that’s right. I was supposed to open the school. | 我都忘了 我要参加开学典礼的 | 
| [16:14] | ( clears throat ) I mean, the king was supposed to. | 我我是说国王要参加的 | 
| [16:17] | I heard no one has seen the king all day. | 我听说国王已经失踪了一整天 | 
| [16:19] | And if he doesn’t show up soon, they’re going to cancel the villagers ball tonight. | 如果一会儿他没出现的话 今天晚上的乡村舞会就要取消了 | 
| [16:24] | Oh, I hope nothing bad happened to him. | 希望他别出什么事 | 
| [16:26] | He is the best king enchancia ever had. | 他是魔法王国有史以来 最伟大的国王 如果再不当回国王的话 还不知道会发生什么呢 | 
| [16:28] | I never thought about what would happen if I wasn’t king anymore. | |
| [16:33] | I know it’s a hard job, dad. But you’re really good at it. | 我知道那是个苦差事爸爸 但你真的做得很好 | 
| [16:36] | And the people need you. | 人民都需要你 | 
| [16:38] | ( children laughing ) | |
| [16:42] | You’re right, sofia. | 说得对苏菲亚 | 
| [16:43] | I think it’s time I become king again. | 我认为是时候 回城堡里做国王了 | 
| [16:48] | ( bell dings ) | |
| [16:50] | I have an announcement! | 我现在正式宣告 | 
| [16:51] | I want to be king again! | 我要回去做国王了 | 
| [16:53] | Finally! Yes! | 太好了 | 
| [16:55] | Aw, already? | 真的吗 | 
| [16:57] | I’m glad to hear it. | 很高兴听到这个 | 
| [16:59] | But how can we undo this spell? | 但怎么才能解开咒语呢 | 
| [17:00] | Good question, miranda. | 问得好美兰达 | 
| [17:02] | I don’t know. | 我我也不知道 | 
| [17:05] | I don’t even know what caused it. | 甚至不知道原因是什么 | 
| [17:06] | Uh… Oh! Think back to when you made the wish. | 想一下当你说出愿望时 | 
| [17:09] | Where were you? What were you doing? | 你在哪儿在做什么 | 
| [17:10] | Well, I was with sofia in the castle. | 我和苏菲亚在城堡里 | 
| [17:13] | I remember talking about how much easier life would be as a baker. But we were alone. | 我记得我在说 当一个面包师的生活 是多么简单 但是就我们两个 | 
| [17:18] | No, we weren’t. The mirror was there, too! | 不光是我们 那儿还有一面镜子 | 
| [17:22] | Ah, of course! What mirror? | 的确是 什么镜子 | 
| [17:24] | The mirror mom found in the attic! | 妈妈从阁楼上找到的镜子 | 
| [17:26] | Dad made his wish in front of it. | 爸爸在镜子前面说出了愿望 然后过了一会儿 | 
| [17:28] | And right after, I saw the mirror sparkle and shimmer! | 我就看到镜子迸出了火花 | 
| [17:31] | Maybe it’s a magic mirror that grants wishes! | 也许就是这镜子 让愿望变成了现实 | 
| [17:34] | Well, that would certainly explain everything! | 这样所有的事情都解释得通了 | 
| [17:36] | So to undo the spell, maybe all you need to do is go back to the mirror… | 那么想解开咒语 也许需要你们回到镜子面前去 | 
| [17:40] | And wish to be king again! | 许愿重新当回国王 | 
| [17:42] | It might just be that simple. | 可能就是这么简单 | 
| [17:43] | But, daddy, how are we going to get in the castle? | 但是爸爸 我们怎么才能回城堡呢 | 
| [17:46] | ( bell dings ) good day, roland. | 你好罗伦 | 
| [17:48] | Baileywick! I’ve missed you, old friend! | 巴利维克 我想死你了老朋友 | 
| [17:51] | Is this how you greet all your customers? | 你就是这样迎接顾客的吗 | 
| [17:53] | Oh, uh, right. ( clears throat ) | 对只有你享受这个待遇 巴利维克 | 
| [17:55] | Only our favorite customers. | |
| [17:57] | I’m here to pick up the cake for the villager’s ball. | 那么有什么能效劳的吗 我是来取那个乡村舞会 要用的蛋糕 | 
| [18:01] | Um, what cake? | 什么蛋糕 | 
| [18:02] | I ordered it yesterday. | 我昨天订的货 | 
| [18:04] | Strawberry, vanilla icing, 100 layers tall. | 草莓蛋糕香草糖霜 要一百层高想起来了吗 | 
| [18:07] | Sound familiar? | |
| [18:11] | Ah, of course! The cake. I’m afraid– | 当然了那个蛋糕我恐怕 | 
| [18:14] | It’s not finished yet! | 现在还没有做完呢 | 
| [18:16] | But as soon as it is, | 只要一做完 | 
| [18:17] | We’ll bring it to the castle in person! | 我们会亲自送到城堡里去的 | 
| [18:20] | ( sighs ) nothing’s going right today. | 今天什么事都不太顺哪 | 
| [18:22] | Don’t worry. It’ll be there in plenty of time for the ball. | 不用担心 还有很多时间来准备舞会呢 | 
| [18:25] | If there is a ball. | 现在恐怕有点儿问题 | 
| [18:27] | No one has any idea where the king is and it’s getting late. | 没有人知道国王去哪儿了 舞会可能要推迟了 | 
| [18:29] | All right, we better start– | 好的我们马上开 | 
| [18:31] | I mean finish that cake. ( chuckles ) | 我是说马上做完蛋糕 | 
| [18:34] | See you at the castle. | 我们城堡见 | 
| [18:35] | I hope so. | 我得先走了 | 
| [18:36] | And no goodbye hug if you don’t mind. | 不介意的话拥抱就免了 当然不介意再见 | 
| [18:39] | ( chuckles ) of course not. | |
| [18:41] | Bye now! | |
| [18:42] | Good thinking, sofia! | 好主意苏菲亚 | 
| [18:43] | When we bring the cake to the castle, | 我们送蛋糕去城堡 | 
| [18:45] | We can find the magic mirror and undo the spell! | 就能趁机找到魔法镜子 然后解除咒语 | 
| [18:48] | You’re forgetting one thing. What? | 你忘记了一件事 什么事 | 
| [18:50] | First we have to bake the cake. | 得先烤出蛋糕来 | 
| [18:51] | And not just any cake. | 不是一般的蛋糕 | 
| [18:52] | It has to be 100 layers tall. | 那可是一百层的蛋糕 | 
| [18:55] | Thanks, amber. | 托你的福安柏 | 
| [18:56] | It’ll be impossible to bake a cake like that. | 对不起 我们怎么可能烤出 那么大的蛋糕 | 
| [19:00] | Well, if I’ve learned one thing today, | 我明白了一件事 | 
| [19:02] | It’s that some things in life are very difficult, | 总会遇到非常困难的事 | 
| [19:04] | But worth all the hard work. | 但是值得我们去努力 | 
| [19:06] | So let’s start baking! | 所以开始烤蛋糕吧 | 
| [19:08] | ♪ | |
| [19:16] | Why did I ask for a hundred layers? | 我为什么非要一百层呢 好了我们成功了 | 
| [19:18] | Well, we did it. | |
| [19:22] | We sure did. Let’s get it to the castle before it tips over. | 我们是成功了 在倒塌之前必须送到城堡 | 
| [19:25] | I’ll get the cart. | 我来驾车 | 
| [19:31] | King roland: Uh-oh! Catch it! | 小心 | 
| [19:32] | ( grunts ) | 小心 | 
| [19:33] | Wait up! | 等等 | 
| [19:43] | Careful… Steady as she goes. | 小心点儿一定要轻轻的 终于来了蛋糕送到了 | 
| [19:45] | Ah, finally! The cake has arrived! | |
| [19:49] | On time, as promised! | 说到做到准时送到 希望味道比样子要好 | 
| [19:52] | Mm, I hope it tastes better than it looks. | |
| [19:54] | I hope so, too. | 我也这么想 | 
| [19:57] | Nope. | 没戏 | 
| [19:58] | Please take this to the ballroom. | 请把这个送到舞厅里去 | 
| [20:00] | Now I better go find the royal family or else there will be no ball! | 我得去找国王一家 找不到他们就没有舞会了 | 
| [20:04] | And we better get to the magic mirror! | 我们最好马上找到那面镜子 | 
| [20:05] | Yes, this way. | 没错跟我来 | 
| [20:10] | Here we are! | 在这儿呢 | 
| [20:11] | I really hope this works! | 我真希望这样能行 | 
| [20:12] | I do, too, amber. | 我也希望安柏 | 
| [20:14] | ( clears throat ) | |
| [20:15] | Hello again, magic mirror. | 又见面了魔法镜子 | 
| [20:17] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 | 
| [20:18] | I, uh, used to be the king | 我被你变成面包师前 是这里的国王 | 
| [20:19] | Before you turned me into a baker. | |
| [20:21] | The people in the village need me. | 乡村里的人们需要我 | 
| [20:23] | And I need them. | 我也需要他们 | 
| [20:24] | So if you’d be so kind, | 所以请你发发善心 | 
| [20:25] | I very much wish to be king again. | 我现在真的非常希望再变回国王 | 
| [20:30] | Right now, if possible. | 最好能快一点儿 看哪它迸出火花了 | 
| [20:31] | Look! It’s sparkling! | |
| [20:36] | ( gasps ) | |
| [20:38] | It worked! | 起作用了 | 
| [20:40] | The spell is broken! | 咒语被解除了 | 
| [20:41] | I’m back! | 我回来了 | 
| [20:42] | Oh, my sweet, precious tiara! | 我心爱的皇冠我想死你了 | 
| [20:44] | I missed you so! | |
| [20:46] | Ahh, it feels good to be king…Again. | 变回国王的感觉可真好 | 
| [20:49] | King roland, there you are! | 罗伦国王你在这里啊 | 
| [20:50] | Thank goodness! The villagers ball can begin! | 感谢上帝 乡村舞会可以开始了 | 
| [20:53] | Splendid, baileywick! | 那走吧巴利维克 | 
| [20:55] | But there are a million things you need to do first! | 还有一百万件事情 要等着陛下您处理呢 | 
| [20:58] | Great! Let’s get to work! | 好的那就开工吧 | 
| [21:01] | Oh, and would you please have that mirror | 能把这面镜子 重新放回阁楼里去吗 | 
| [21:03] | Put back in the attic? | |
| [21:04] | Way, way back in the attic. | 快快送回去吧 | 
| [21:06] | It’s the only mirror I never want to see again. | 这是我唯一不想再照的镜子 | 
| [21:08] | Of course, your majesties. | 当然可以尊敬的陛下 | 
| [21:13] | ♪ | |
| [21:16] | Oh, king roland! It’s such an honor! | 罗伦国王很荣幸见到您 | 
| [21:18] | Thank you for planting more food in the garden, your majesty! | 我也很荣幸 谢谢你让菜园 长出更多的食物陛下 | 
| [21:22] | Of course. | 应该做的 | 
| [21:23] | And for the playground! | 还有游乐场 | 
| [21:25] | My pleasure. | 我很高兴 | 
| [21:26] | You are all very welcome. | 欢迎大家来到城堡 | 
| [21:27] | It is time for the cake! | 是分蛋糕的时候了 | 
| [21:31] | ( oohs and aahs ) | |
| [21:38] | ( applause ) | |
| [21:42] | So, are you happy to be king again? | 那么重新当国王你高兴吗 | 
| [21:45] | I’m happy to have a daughter like you, sofia. | 我很高兴有你这样一个女儿 苏菲亚 | 
| [21:47] | You’re always looking out for me, | 你总是替我着想 | 
| [21:49] | Whether I’m a king or a baker. | 不论我是个国王还是面包师 | 
| [21:51] | To king roland, who does so much for so many! | 敬罗伦国王 他为我们做得太多了 | 
| [21:54] | All: To king roland! | 敬罗伦国王 | 
| [21:56] | All: To dad! | 敬爸爸 | 
| [21:57] | ( applause ) | |
| [22:00] | Ugh. | |
| [22:01] | Ugh. There’s something wrong with this cake. | 这蛋糕好像有点儿不对 | 
| [22:08] | I’ll be sure to have a word with the baker. | 我一定要跟面包师好好谈谈 | 
| [22:10] | The cake will be much better next year. I promise. | 明年的蛋糕会更好的我保证 | 
| [22:18] | ♪ |