时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | ♪ I was a girl in the village doing all right ♪ | |
[00:12] | ♪ Then I became a princess overnight ♪ | 怎么会变成公主我不明白 |
[00:14] | ♪ Now I gotta figure out how to do it right ♪ | 现在我要学着变得越来越乖 |
[00:17] | ♪ So much to learn and see ♪ | 生活充满精彩 |
[00:19] | ♪ Up in the castle with my new family ♪ | 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 |
[00:22] | ♪ In a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | 与王子公主一起学习 |
[00:25] | ♪ A whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | 这全新的世界是多么神奇 |
[00:29] | – ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ – ♪ Sofia the First g♪ | 我幸福快乐无比 |
[00:33] | ♪ I’m finding out what being royal’s all about ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 我开始懂得贵族生活的真谛 |
[00:36] | ♪ Sofia the First ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:38] | ♪ Making my way, it’s an adventure every day ♪ | 做我自己每一天都充满惊喜 – |
[00:40] | ♪ Sofia the First ♪ | 苏菲亚 – |
[00:42] | – ♪ It’s gonna be my time ♪ – ♪ Sofia the First ♪ | 这是我的精彩 苏菲亚 |
[00:45] | ♪ To show them all that I’m Sofia the First ♪ | 证明我就是那苏菲亚公主 小公主苏菲亚 |
[01:05] | Whoa there! | 小秘密 小心 |
[01:07] | – Sorry, dad. – What’s the hurry? | 对不起,爸爸 怎么这么着急? |
[01:09] | It’s mother’s day. | 今天是母亲节 |
[01:11] | Mom and I always go on a special picnic together | 我和妈妈总是一起去野餐庆祝 |
[01:13] | To celebrate, and I picked this rose for her. | 我摘了朵玫瑰给她 |
[01:15] | – Pink is mom’s favorite. – Ah, yes. | 是妈妈最喜欢的粉色 没错 |
[01:17] | I better get going. Bye, dad. | 我得走了 再见,爸爸 |
[01:19] | Have fun. | 玩得开心点 |
[01:23] | Mom, happy mother’s day. | 妈妈,母亲节快乐 |
[01:26] | Thank you. I love it. | 谢谢你们,我很喜欢 |
[01:30] | The unicorn was Amber’s idea, | 独角兽是安柏的主意 |
[01:32] | But I picked all the pink roses. | 不过所有的粉色玫瑰都是我摘的 |
[01:33] | It’s beautiful. | 非常漂亮 |
[01:36] | Oh, Sofia, is that for me? | 苏菲亚,这是给我的吗? |
[01:39] | Uh-huh. Thank you, honey. It’s lovely. | 谢谢,亲爱的,它很漂亮 |
[01:44] | Guess what. I invited James and Amber to join us on our picnic. | 对了,我邀请了詹姆士 和安柏和我们一起野餐 |
[01:47] | – You did? – And instead of the village pond, | 是吗? 还有今年我们要去绿树岛 |
[01:49] | – We’re going to Juneberry island. – We are? | 不去村边的池塘 真的? |
[01:51] | Yes. Baileywick has arranged everything, | 当然 巴利维克安排好了一切 |
[01:54] | And I’m wearing my special floating tiara for the occasion. | 为了这个我还戴上了特别的船型王冠呢! |
[01:57] | I’m gonna get my fishing pole. | 我去拿钓鱼竿 |
[01:58] | And I’ll bring my deck chair. | 我要带上折叠椅 |
[02:00] | We’re taking a row boat, not a cruise, Amber. | 我们坐的是手划艇,不是豪华游轮,安柏 |
[02:03] | But it’s supposed to be just the two of us. | 可不是应该只有我们两个人吗? |
[02:05] | But I’m not just your mother now. I’m their mother, too. | 但我不只是你一个人的妈妈 我也是他们的妈妈 |
[02:09] | It’ll be fun. You’ll see. | 会很好玩儿的 你等会儿就知道了 |
[02:15] | – I packed us a picnic basket. – Oh, so did I. | 我准备了一个野餐篮 我也是 |
[02:18] | I had the kitchen prepare a feast fit for a royal picnic. | 我让厨房准备了一顿皇家野餐盛宴 |
[02:25] | All aboard for the mother’s day picnic. | 母亲节的野餐篮都准备好了 |
[02:39] | Off we go! | 我们出发吧 |
[02:44] | Oh, we have so many fun things planned for you today, mother. | 我们今天给您准备了 好多有趣的节目,妈妈 |
[02:47] | – Don’t we, James? – Yeah. | 是不是,詹姆士? 没错 |
[02:53] | This is so exciting. | 这真让人兴奋 |
[02:55] | You are going to have the best time. | 您肯定会玩儿得特别开心的 那是什么? |
[03:05] | – The wheel! – It’s a giant watermelon. | 车轮 一个好大的西瓜 |
[03:13] | Now there’s something you don’t see every day. | 这种事儿可不是天天能见到的 |
[03:16] | How did this happen, Baileywick? | 怎么会这样,巴利维克? |
[03:18] | I have no idea, your majesty. | 我也不知道,陛下 |
[03:22] | Hmm. | |
[03:25] | Hello? I know you’re here. I saw you. | 你好? 我知道你在那儿,我看见你了 |
[03:32] | – Mom! – Lucinda. | 妈妈 露辛达 |
[03:35] | Sorry, Sofia. | 对不起,苏菲亚 |
[03:39] | Did you put a hex on our coach? | 是你对我们的马车施的魔法? |
[03:41] | I thought you were a good witch now. | 我以为你现在是个好女巫了呢 |
[03:42] | I am. It was my mom. | 不是我,是我妈妈 |
[03:44] | – Lucinda, do try to keep up. – Hi, Mrs. Witch. | 露辛达,快点加油跟上 嗨,女巫夫人 |
[03:48] | I prefer Mrs. Wicked Witch. Thank you very much. | 我更喜欢被叫做坏女巫夫人 |
[03:51] | Perhaps you need another hex. | 你还想再被捉弄一次? |
[03:53] | No, don’t hex her, mom. Sofia’s my friend. | 别对她施魔法,苏菲亚是我的朋友 |
[03:56] | Friends? | 朋友? |
[03:58] | Wicked witches don’t have friends; | 坏女巫是没有朋友的 |
[04:00] | Just people we haven’t hexed yet. | 只有还没被我们捉弄过的人 |
[04:02] | Now come along, Lucinda. | 快走吧,露辛达 |
[04:04] | We have a delightful day of mother’s day hexing ahead of us. | 前面还有一整天 快乐的母亲节恶作剧等着我们呢! |
[04:09] | Mother’s day hexing? | 母亲节恶作剧? |
[04:11] | Yeah, it’s kind of a tradition for us | 是的,一起出门给母亲节下坏咒语 |
[04:13] | To go out together and do hexes on mother’s day. | 是我们的一种传统 |
[04:16] | She doesn’t know I’m a good witch now, | 她还不知道我是个好女巫了 |
[04:18] | So it’s not much fun for me. | 这些对我来说没什么意思 |
[04:19] | But I do want her to have a good time. | 但我想让她过得开心 |
[04:21] | I know what you mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[04:24] | My mom and I used to go on a picnic every mother’s day. | 我和妈妈以前每个母亲节 都一起去野餐 |
[04:26] | Just the two of us. But this year, she invited my step-brother and sister. | 就我们两个 可是今年,她邀请了安柏和詹姆士 |
[04:32] | I wish it could be like the old days, | 我真希望还能像原来那样 |
[04:34] | Just me and my mom. | 只有我和妈妈 |
[04:36] | ♪ There was a time when it was just the two of us ♪ | 在那时候 生活中只有我和她 |
[04:40] | ♪ The tried and true of us ♪ | 我们彼此依靠 |
[04:43] | ♪ Me and my mom ♪ | 我和妈妈 |
[04:46] | ♪ We were always amused ♪ | 虽然生活窘迫 |
[04:49] | ♪ Whether selling our shoes ♪ | 但总是很快乐 |
[04:52] | ♪ Or cooking up stews ♪ | 凡事都一起做 |
[04:55] | ♪ Me and my mom ♪ | 我和妈妈 |
[04:58] | ♪ Rainy days we’d spend being kind of silly ♪ | 下雨天 我们总是傻乎乎 |
[05:04] | ♪ Dressing up in frocks we made so frilly ♪ | 穿上自己做的漂亮衣服 |
[05:08] | ♪ I love her more than anyone ♪ | 我比谁都更爱她 |
[05:12] | ♪ Our days were always so much fun ♪ | 我们是多么快乐 |
[05:15] | ♪ Are those good times really done ♪ | 美好时光已经不在 |
[05:19] | ♪ For me and my mom? ♪ | 我和我妈妈 |
[05:26] | ♪ Then came a time when our family grew by three ♪ | 终于有天 我们的家变得很大 |
[05:31] | ♪ And it wouldn’t only be me and my mom ♪ | 也不再只是有我和妈妈 |
[05:36] | ♪ And on my favorite day ♪ | 在这特殊日子 |
[05:39] | ♪ Looks like they’re here to stay ♪ | 他们也要参加 |
[05:41] | ♪ Standing in the way of me and my mom ♪ | 挡在我们之间 我和妈妈 |
[05:48] | ♪ I thought we had a bond no one could sever ♪ | 我以为我和妈妈亲密无间 |
[05:53] | ♪ But now I see that nothing lasts forever ♪ | 但现在我觉得 一切都会变 |
[05:58] | ♪ I love her more than anyone ♪ | 我比谁都更爱她 |
[06:01] | ♪ Our days were always so much fun ♪ | 我们是多么快乐 |
[06:04] | ♪ Have the good times come and gone ♪ | 美好时光已经不在 |
[06:09] | ♪ For me and my mom? ♪ | 我和我妈妈 |
[06:15] | ♪ But what can I do? ♪ | 我该怎么办? |
[06:18] | ♪ When we’re no longer two ♪ | 我真的好怀念 |
[06:21] | ♪ I miss being just, me and my mom ♪ | 我们的时光 |
[06:40] | Hmm. Since I’m a good witch now, | 我和妈妈 我现在是个好女巫了 |
[06:43] | Maybe I can do something to help. | 也许我能帮上忙的 |
[06:45] | – You mean, cast a spell? – Exactly. | 你是说,施个魔法? |
[06:48] | A spell that gets you some time alone with your mom. | 没错,一个能让你和妈妈 单独呆一会儿的魔法 |
[06:51] | That would be great. | 那可太好了 |
[06:53] | But we’re supposed to go on a boat ride with James and Amber. | 可我们本来要和詹姆士 |
[06:56] | Hmm. I have an idea. | 和安柏一起去划船的 我有个主意 |
[07:01] | James, you’ll spoil your lunch. | 詹姆士 这样会影响你的午饭 |
[07:03] | Seems like a shame to let it go to waste. | 就这么浪费了 那也太可惜了 |
[07:06] | All right, the wheel’s fixed. | 好了,车轮修好了 |
[07:08] | Let’s get back on the road. | 我们继续上路吧 |
[07:09] | Oh, Sofia, where did you disappear to? | 苏菲亚,你刚才去哪儿了? |
[07:12] | Um, I was just talking to the witches who hexed our wheel. | 我和给车轮施魔法的女巫聊了会儿天 |
[07:15] | – Witches? – Yes, but everything’s | 女巫? |
[07:17] | Going to be fine from now on. | 是的,不过从现在开始就不会有事儿了 |
[07:21] | Come on, mom. You can sit next to me. | 来吧,妈妈,你坐我旁边吧 |
[07:32] | And here we are. The royal river. | 我们到了,皇家河流 |
[07:36] | – Let’s get on the boat, mom. – What’s the rush? | 我们上船吧,妈妈 这么着急? |
[07:39] | I’m just excited to get going. | 我特别想去,妈妈 |
[07:43] | We better hurry. The sooner we leave, | 最好快点儿 |
[07:45] | The sooner we get to Juneberry island. Come on, mom. | 越早开船就能越早抵达绿树岛 来吧,妈妈 |
[07:51] | Coachman, you may pick us up in three hours. | 车夫,请三个小时以后来接我们 |
[07:53] | Mm-hmm. | |
[07:56] | Do they come in any other colors? | 有没有其他颜色的? |
[07:58] | Really, Amber? | 不会吧,安柏? |
[08:01] | This one clashes with my tiara. | 这件和我的王冠不合适 |
[08:07] | Are we there yet? | 我们到了没有? |
[08:08] | I haven’t hexed anyone in half an hour. | 已经有半个小时 没有捉弄任何人了,我… |
[08:11] | Yep, we’re here. See that boat down there? | 好了,我们到了 看到下面那艘船了吗? |
[08:13] | Watch this. | 看好了 |
[08:20] | What are those? | 那是些什么? |
[08:22] | Whoa! Giant sea horses. | 巨型海马 |
[08:24] | – Ooh, what’s happening? – Hold on! | 怎么回事? 抓紧了 |
[08:29] | Where are those creatures taking them? | 这些家伙要把她们带到哪儿去? |
[08:32] | – Look! – Witches. | 看 女巫? |
[08:34] | What a perfectly wicked hex, Lucinda. | 真是个绝妙的邪恶咒语,露辛达 |
[08:38] | It wasn’t a hex, mom. It was a good spell. | 这不是个坏咒语,这是一个好咒语 |
[08:40] | Sofia wanted to be alone with her mom, and now she is. | 苏菲亚想单独和她妈妈呆一会儿 |
[08:43] | Did you just use the g-word? | 你刚才用了“好”这个字吗? |
[08:46] | Yes. What’s wrong with being good? | 是啊,做好事有什么不对吗? |
[08:49] | Nothing, if you’re a good witch. | 没什么,如果你是个好女巫的话 |
[08:51] | But we are wicked witches. | 可我们是坏女巫 |
[08:53] | Your grandmother was wicked, | 你姥姥是个坏蛋 |
[08:55] | Your great-grandmother was wicked. | 你太姥姥也是坏蛋 |
[08:57] | But, mom… | 可是,妈妈 |
[08:58] | And it’s so much more fun being wicked. | 而且到处干坏事是多么开心 |
[09:01] | Lucinda, it’s our special mother’s day hexathon. | 露辛达,这是母亲节,特别恶作剧日 |
[09:05] | We look forward to this day all year. | 我们盼了一整年的日子 |
[09:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:09] | So let’s stop yakking and start hexing. | 那我们就别东拉西扯了 开始捉弄人吧 |
[09:21] | Oh, where did those sea horses come from? | 这些巨型海马是从哪儿来的? |
[09:24] | Must’ve been those witches again. | 肯定还是那些女巫干的 |
[09:26] | Why do they keep picking on us? | 可为什么一直捉弄我们呢? |
[09:28] | I don’t know, but look on the bright side. | 我不知道,但想想也有好的地方 |
[09:30] | There’s Juneberry island. | 这就是绿树岛 |
[09:32] | We can still have our picnic, just you and me. | 我们还是可以野餐呢,只有你和我 |
[09:34] | Sofia, we have to go back and get James and Amber. | 苏菲亚,我们必须回去找詹姆士和安柏 |
[09:37] | I’m sure they’ll be fine. | 我保证他们肯定没事儿 |
[09:39] | With those witches on the loose? | 遇上那些坏女巫吗? |
[09:41] | None of us are safe here. | 我们谁都难说安全 |
[09:42] | We have to head back, Sofia, right away. | 必须得回去,苏菲亚,马上回去 |
[09:50] | Great. Our first mother’s day with mom, and we’ve lost her. | 真倒霉,和妈妈过的 第一个母亲节就把她丢了 |
[09:54] | – We need to go after them, Baileywick. – I agree. | 得去找她们,巴利维克 我同意 |
[09:56] | But how? We only had one boat. | 可怎么找? 我们只有一艘船 |
[10:00] | Perhaps we can borrow one. | 也许我们可以去借一艘 |
[10:05] | Excuse me, kind sir. | 冒昧打扰,善良的先生 |
[10:07] | Might we inquire about engaging your vessel | 我想询问能否借您的船用一用 |
[10:09] | For a brief yet utterly vital excursion? | 进行一次至关重要的旅程? |
[10:12] | – Huh? – We need to borrow your boat. | 我们想借您的船用用 |
[10:13] | It’s an emergency. | 情况很紧急 |
[10:15] | Why didn’t you just say so? Go ahead. | 你们怎么不早说? 快去吧 |
[10:17] | We are most gratified by your sincere generosity. | 我们对您的真挚慷慨 深感欣慰 |
[10:21] | – What? What? – He said thanks. | 你说什么? 他说谢谢 |
[10:23] | Oh, don’t mention it. | 这没什么 |
[10:25] | No way am I getting in there. | 这船我才不要坐 |
[10:29] | It smells like fish. | 闻上去一股鱼腥味 |
[10:31] | It’s a fishing boat, Amber. | 它就是条渔船,安柏,还能什么味儿? |
[10:32] | What else would it smell like? | |
[10:34] | Isn’t there a nice yacht we can take instead? | 难道这儿没什么漂亮的游艇可坐吗? |
[10:36] | Come on, it’s the only way we’ll find mom and Sofia. | 快上来,这是我们能找到她们的唯一办法 |
[10:39] | Okay. If we ever find the witches that made us do this, | 好吧,如果让我找到那个 把我们害成这样的女巫 |
[10:42] | They are going to be very sorry. | 一定不能轻饶了她 |
[10:49] | Mom, what are you doing? | 妈妈,你在干什么? |
[10:51] | What we do best, Lucinda. Hexing. | 我们最拿手的,露辛达,恶作剧 |
[11:00] | Where did those rocks come from? | 这些岩石是从哪儿出来的? |
[11:03] | I don’t know. What are they doing? | 我不知道 她们在做什么? |
[11:09] | Hold on, Sofia. | 抓紧了,苏菲亚 |
[11:12] | Now that’s what I call a wonderfully wicked in-your-face hex. | 这就是我所说的极端邪恶 咄咄逼人大魔咒 |
[11:17] | Why aren’t you cackling? | 你为什么不笑? |
[11:20] | I haven’t had this much fun in months. | 我有好几个月没这么高兴了 |
[11:24] | That’s more like it. | 这还差不多 |
[11:25] | Now come along. | 好了,走吧 |
[11:27] | I’m itchin’ to do more witchin’. | 这把戏我还没玩儿够呢 |
[11:33] | Oh, maybe I can undo it. | 没准儿我能解开它 |
[11:35] | Unhex. | 退下去 |
[11:42] | Yes! | 好了 |
[11:45] | No! The hex is too strong. | 不行,这魔咒太强了 |
[11:49] | Lucinda! | 露辛达 |
[11:51] | Coming. Sorry, Sofia. | 来了 对不起,苏菲亚 |
[11:59] | Those witches have gone too far this time. | 这些女巫这次做得太过分了 |
[12:03] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[12:16] | – Wow! – That was really… | 这真是太刺激了 这真是太棒了 |
[12:19] | – | – Fun! |
[12:25] | Fun! This is amazing! | |
[12:28] | Uh-huh. It reminds me of the time we went sledding down Hobnail hill. | 这让我想起我们在霍布内尔山滑雪那次 |
[12:32] | And we plowed right into that big snowdrift. That was the best. | 咱俩一下冲进了大雪堆里 简直是太好玩儿了 |
[12:59] | What a ride. | 好酷的旅行 |
[13:09] | Something’s coming toward us. | 有什么东西冲着我们来了? |
[13:10] | Is it mom? | 是妈妈? |
[13:15] | – It’s the witches. – Duck! | 是那些女巫 隐蔽 |
[13:17] | Now, what have we here? | 看,又有什么落到我们手里了? |
[13:19] | A little fishing boat just begging to be hexed. | 一条小渔船正祈求被收拾呢 |
[13:24] | Mom, wait. | 妈妈,等等 我知道,知道 |
[13:26] | I know, I know. That last hex wasn’t nearly fun enough for our special day. | 刚才那个魔咒还有没达到 这个特别节日要求的水平 |
[13:31] | Well, watch this. | 好了,看看这个吧 |
[13:41] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:42] | Whoa! | |
[13:44] | A frog! I hate frogs! | 青蛙,我讨厌青蛙 |
[13:47] | – Me, too. – But you are the frog. | 我也是 可你就是只青蛙 |
[13:49] | – I’m the frog? – Baileywick’s the frog? | 我是青蛙? |
[13:53] | James! | 巴利维克变成了青蛙? 詹姆士 |
[14:00] | Ugh, I swallowed a fly. | 我吃了只苍蝇,我竟然吃了只苍蝇 |
[14:02] | I don’t know why I swallowed a fly. | 太恶心了 |
[14:05] | Get away, get away, get away! | 走开 |
[14:08] | Come on, it’s only a silly little hex. | 好了,就是个无聊的恶作剧 |
[14:11] | That’s easy for you to say. | 你说得倒容易 |
[14:12] | You’re not the one covered in frog warts. | 又不是你长满了青蛙疣 |
[14:15] | Frog warts?! No! | 青蛙疣?不 |
[14:16] | Tell me about it. | 你看怎么样? |
[14:19] | What do we do now? | 现在我们该怎么办? |
[14:20] | Keep going, I guess, and hope those witches | 继续前进 |
[14:22] | Don’t turn the oars into dragonflies or something. | 希望那些女巫不会把桨变成蜻蜓 |
[14:24] | Come on, Amber, help me row. | 来吧,安柏,帮我划船 |
[14:29] | I do not eat flies, I do not eat flies. | 我不吃苍蝇 |
[14:32] | I do not… | |
[14:34] | I think I’m going to be sick. | 我猜我要得病了 |
[14:36] | – Uh-oh. – What is it now? | 又出什么事了? |
[14:38] | – Witches again? – No. Rapids. | 女巫又出现了? |
[14:40] | – Hold on! – Oh, if there’s one thing | 不是,急流,抓紧了 |
[14:43] | I hate more than frogs, it’s getting my gown wet. | 如果有什么比青蛙更讨厌的话 那就是把裙子弄湿 |
[15:06] | We’re on Juneberry island. | 我们到绿树岛了 |
[15:08] | And since we’re here, we may as well have our picnic. | 既然都已经到了这儿 那我们就在这儿野餐吧 |
[15:12] | Sofia, we can’t. | 苏菲亚,我们不能 |
[15:14] | But we’re having so much fun, just like we used to. | 可我们玩儿得那么开心 就像以前一样 |
[15:17] | Well, things are different now. | 但现在情况不同了 |
[15:19] | They don’t have to be. | 可不一定要不同 |
[15:20] | Yes, they do. | 是的,不同了 |
[15:22] | James and Amber are part of our family now, | 詹姆士和安柏现在是我们家庭的一部分 |
[15:24] | And I’m their mother, too. | 我也是他们的妈妈 |
[15:26] | I know it’s not easy, but on a day like this, | 我明白这不容易 但像今天这样的日子 |
[15:28] | I need to be with all of you. | 我需要和你们大家在一起 |
[15:33] | Tell me when it’s over. | 结束的时候告诉我 |
[15:35] | James, Amber! | 詹姆士,安柏 |
[15:39] | – Mother! – Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[15:41] | Thank goodness you’re all right. What happened? | 感谢上帝,你们都还好 发生了什么事? |
[15:44] | How did you get here? | 你们怎么到这儿的? |
[15:46] | You have no idea! | 你们绝想不到 |
[15:47] | First we took this smelly fishing boat, | 我们上了一艘臭烘烘的渔船 |
[15:50] | Then the witch turned it into a lily pad, | 可接着女巫把它变成了一张荷叶 |
[15:51] | And we went through these scary rapids, | 然后我们穿过了可怕的激流 |
[15:53] | And Baileywick is a frog! | 巴利维克变成了青蛙 |
[15:55] | – Baileywick is a what? – What? | 巴利维克变成了什么? |
[15:57] | Don’t ask. | 什么? 别提了 |
[16:02] | Well, the important thing is, we’re all here safe and sound. | 不过,重要的是 我们都在这儿,安然无恙 |
[16:05] | Speak for yourself. | 显然把我忘了 |
[16:08] | This is so embarrassing. | 这太尴尬了 |
[16:09] | What’s wrong, my little witchlet? | 你怎么了,我的小女巫? |
[16:12] | Aren’t you having a fun mother’s day? | 这个母亲节,你过得不高兴吗? |
[16:14] | Not really, mom. | 是有点儿,妈妈 |
[16:16] | You’re not? | 你不高兴? |
[16:17] | It must be because we haven’t done | 那一定是因为我们施的魔法还不够邪恶 |
[16:19] | – A wicked enough hex yet. – No, that’s not it. | 不,不是因为那个 |
[16:21] | Okay, time to turn things up a notch, | 好吧,是时候来点更厉害的魔咒了 |
[16:24] | And cast the all-time trickiest, witchiest hex ever! | 史上最棘手最邪恶的巫术中的巫术 |
[16:28] | – Watch this. – No, wait! | 看我的 不,等等 |
[16:34] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事? |
[16:36] | The island is rising. | 小岛在上升 |
[16:38] | What? How? | 什么? |
[16:40] | – It must be those witches again. – Oh. | 怎么会? 肯定又是那些女巫 |
[16:43] | I’ve had just about enough of them. | 我已经受够她们了 |
[16:45] | Oh, we’re floating away. Somebody do something! | 我们要飘走了,大家做点儿什么吧! |
[16:50] | – You could do something. – I am. I’m panicking. | 你也可以做点儿 我在做,我吓死了 |
[16:58] | I have an idea. Maybe we can lasso one of those trees. | 我有个主意 也许我们可以把绳子系到那棵树上 |
[17:05] | You got it. | 你成功了 |
[17:07] | Everyone grab on. | 大家都抓住绳子 |
[17:11] | Now pull! | 现在拉 |
[17:16] | We stopped the rising. | 我们不再上升了 |
[17:18] | Keep pulling. | 继续拉 |
[17:20] | If we get closer to the tree, | 如果我们能离那棵树近点儿 |
[17:21] | We can all jump off. | 大家就能跳过去 |
[17:24] | Don’t eat the fly. | 别吃苍蝇 |
[17:28] | – No! – Oops. | 不 |
[17:33] | This is too much fun. | 这太好玩儿了 |
[17:35] | I haven’t floated an island in years. | 我有好多年没让岛飘走了 |
[17:38] | You shouldn’t have done that, mom. | 你不该这么做,妈妈 |
[17:39] | What is wrong with you, Lucinda? | 你是怎么回事,露辛达? |
[17:41] | You’ve been acting strangely all day. | 这一整天你都表现得怪怪的 |
[17:44] | I’m not a wicked witch anymore. | 我已经不再是邪恶的女巫了 |
[17:46] | I’m a good witch now. | 我现在是个好女巫 |
[17:47] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的? |
[17:48] | I don’t want to hex anymore. | 我不想再下坏咒语 |
[17:50] | I want to do good spells. | 我想念好的咒语 |
[17:51] | I would have told you sooner, | 我该早点儿告诉你的 |
[17:53] | But I wanted you to have a nice mother’s day. | 可我想让你过一个快乐的母亲节 |
[17:55] | But you can’t be a good witch. | 可你不能变成一个好女巫 |
[17:58] | Our family have always been wicked witches. | 我们的家族一直都是邪恶的女巫 |
[18:01] | Broom-riding, cauldron-stirring, prank-playing wicked witches. | 骑着扫帚,做着魔咒锅 搞着恶作剧的邪恶女巫 |
[18:06] | It’s who we are. | 我们就是这样的 |
[18:08] | It’s who you are. | 你是这样的 |
[18:10] | I’m different now, mom. | 可我现在不一样了 |
[18:13] | I knew you wouldn’t understand. | 我知道你是不会理解的 |
[18:17] | A good witch? | 一个好女巫? |
[18:20] | Wait, Lucinda. | 等等,露辛达 |
[18:25] | What do we do now? | 现在该怎么办? |
[18:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:28] | It’s all because of those awful witches. | 都是因为那些该死的女巫 |
[18:31] | Um, there’s something I have to tell you. | 我有点儿事要告诉你们 |
[18:33] | The little witch is my friend. | 那个小女巫是我的朋友 |
[18:35] | I asked her to do a spell, so mom and I could be alone today. | 我求她下了个魔咒 让妈妈和我单独呆在一起 |
[18:38] | You what?! | 你说什么? |
[18:40] | You told the witches to do all this? | 你让女巫这么干的? |
[18:42] | Just the part where the sea horses moved our boat. | 只有海马推船那部分是 |
[18:44] | – What were you thinking? – I just wanted it to be | 你为什么要这么做? |
[18:46] | The two of us today, like it used to be. | 我只是想今天和你单独呆在一起 就像以前一样 |
[18:49] | But we’re all family now, | 但现在我们是一家人了 |
[18:51] | And I wasn’t being a good sister. | 我不是个好姐妹,对不起 |
[18:53] | I’m sorry. | |
[18:54] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[18:56] | It is not okay. | 这并不没关系 |
[18:58] | I know we’re still getting used to being a family, | 我明白作为一家人 我们还在彼此适应 |
[19:00] | But I have enough love for all three of you, | 但我的爱足够给你们三个的 |
[19:02] | – And I always will. – Ribbit. | 而且一直是这样 |
[19:05] | And you, too, Baileywick. | 陛下 还有你,巴利维克 |
[19:06] | – Witch! – Lucinda. | 女巫 露辛达 |
[19:10] | Don’t even think about hexing my family. | 你不要想再捉弄我的家人了 |
[19:12] | It wasn’t me, it was my mom. | 不是我,是我妈妈干的 |
[19:15] | – Don’t believe her. – She’s telling the truth. | 别相信她 她说的是真话 |
[19:17] | Lucinda’s a good witch. | 露辛达是个好女巫 |
[19:19] | – I came to undo her hex. – You did? | 我是来解开她的咒语的 |
[19:21] | Okay, then undo it. | 真的? 那好,那就解开它 |
[19:25] | Unhex! | 下去 |
[19:30] | We’re not going down. | 我们没落下去 |
[19:33] | Unhex, unhex, unhex, unhex! | 下去 |
[19:39] | My mom’s hexes are just too strong. | 我妈妈的魔力实在是太强了 |
[19:42] | I can’t undo it. | 我没办法解开 |
[19:44] | It’s okay. You tried your best. | 没关系,你已经尽力了 |
[19:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起,我不知道还能做什么 |
[19:48] | – I don’t know what else to do. – I do. | 我知道 |
[19:52] | Witch! | 女巫 |
[19:54] | Mom, what are you doing here? | 妈妈,你到这儿来干什么? |
[19:56] | Hold onto your tiaras. | 把皇冠都扶好 |
[19:57] | She’s going to hex us again. | 她又要对我们施魔法了 |
[19:59] | No! | 不 |
[20:04] | We’re going down. | 我们往下落了 |
[20:06] | She’s undoing her hex. | 她在解除咒语 |
[20:08] | You are?! | 是这样吗? |
[20:17] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[20:19] | You’ve been hexing us all day. | 你捉弄了我们一整天 |
[20:22] | Why did you help us this time? | 为什么这次要帮我们? |
[20:23] | Well, I am a wicked witch, | 这个,我是一个邪恶的女巫 |
[20:26] | – As you may have noticed. – We noticed. | 可能你们已经看到了 我们看到了 |
[20:28] | And I thought Lucinda wasn’t having any fun today | 而且我以为露辛达今天不开心 |
[20:31] | Because we weren’t doing bad enough hexes. But as it turns out, | 是因为我们的恶作剧还不够过分 可实际上 |
[20:35] | It’s because she’s decided to become… | 那是因为她决定要成为一个好的女巫 |
[20:38] | A good witch. So I thought maybe doing a good spell would make you happy. | 所以我想也许施个好的魔法能让你快乐 |
[20:42] | You did a good spell… For me? | 你施好的魔法,是因为我? |
[20:45] | You are my little witchlet, and I suppose, | 你是我的小女巫 |
[20:49] | If you really have your heart set on being a good witch, | 而且我想如果你下定决心 要做个好女巫的话 |
[20:52] | I can learn to live with that. | 我也能试着接受 |
[20:54] | Really? | 真的? |
[20:55] | Although I hope it’s just a phase. | 尽管我希望这只是暂时的 |
[20:58] | You know, there’s still time for us to have our picnic, all of us. | 我想,我们还有时间进行我们的野餐 我们所有人 |
[21:04] | Oh, well, would your witch friends care to join us? | 那么你的女巫朋友愿意加入吗? |
[21:06] | Friends? Witches don’t… | 朋友?女巫没有… |
[21:09] | We’d love to. | 我们愿意 |
[21:14] | But first, Mrs. Wicked Witch, isn’t there somebody | 不过首先,坏女巫夫人 |
[21:18] | You have to turn back into a person? | 你难道不想先把某人变回来吗? |
[21:21] | But I like him better this way. | 可我更喜欢他现在这样 |
[21:23] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[21:24] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[21:28] | Ah, that’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[21:36] | ♪ We love her more than anyone ♪ | 我们是多么爱她 |
[21:38] | ♪ Our days are always so much fun ♪ | 在一起多么快乐 |
[21:42] | ♪ The good times have just begun ♪ | 好时光才刚开始 |
[21:47] | ♪ For me and our mom ♪ | 我们和妈妈 |
[21:48] | ♪ For me and our mom ♪ | 我们和妈妈 |
[21:50] | ♪ For me and our mom ♪ | 我们和妈妈 |