时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ♪♪ | |
[00:11] | ♪ I was a girl in the village doing all right ♪ | 我是个自由自在的平凡女孩 |
[00:14] | ♪ Then I became a princess overnight ♪ | 怎么会变成公主我不明白 |
[00:17] | ♪ Now I got to figure out how to do it right ♪ | 现在我要学着变得越来越乖 |
[00:20] | ♪ So much to learn and see ♪ | 生活充满精彩 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 |
[00:21] | ♪ Up in the castle with my new family ♪ | 城堡里我和新的家人在一起 |
[00:24] | ♪ And a school that’s just for royalty ♪ | 与王子公主一起学习 |
[00:27] | ♪ A whole enchanted world is waiting for me ♪ | 这全新的世界是多么神奇 |
[00:32] | ♪ I’m so excited to be ♪ | 我幸福快乐无比 |
[00:34] | ♪ Sofia the first ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:35] | ♪ I’m finding out what being royal’s all about ♪ | 我开始懂得皇室生活的真谛 |
[00:39] | ♪ Sofia the first ♪ | 苏菲亚公主 |
[00:40] | ♪ Making my way, it’s an adventure every day ♪ | 做我自己每一天都充满惊喜 |
[00:44] | ♪ Sofia ♪ | – 苏菲亚 |
[00:45] | ♪ It’s gonna be my time ♪ | – 这是我的精彩 |
[00:46] | ♪ Sofia ♪ | 苏菲亚 证明我就是那苏菲亚公主 小公主苏菲亚 祖母绿钥匙 |
[00:48] | ♪ To show them all I’m ♪ | |
[00:49] | ♪ Sofia the first ♪ | |
[01:02] | All right, class. | |
[01:04] | Today you will be making a very special art project. | |
[01:08] | That’s right. You will be creating your very own enchanted painting. | |
[01:13] | My specialty. Not mine. | |
[01:16] | Fun. Miss Merryweather, what’s an enchanted painting? | |
[01:19] | Oh, Sofia, you don’t know? | 你在这儿 |
[01:21] | An enchanted painting is a painting you can magically jump into! | 我的宝贝,魔力超群的祖母绿钥匙 |
[01:26] | And once you enter it, it comes to life. | 最后一刻,终于属于我了 |
[01:29] | Perhaps you’ve noticed our hallway of enchanted paintings | 相信用不了多久 哈卡洛王国也将属于我 |
[01:33] | done by students of years past. | 不,把它放回去 |
[01:35] | Oh! Those are all enchanted? | 那是属于我们家族的东西 |
[01:38] | Yes, dear. Now class, | |
[01:41] | the first step is to think of a special place you’d like to visit. | 不 |
[01:45] | Perhaps an exotic desert oasis? | 妈妈,爸爸 |
[01:48] | With dolphins! | 莱拉妮,莱拉妮 |
[01:49] | And camels! | 救命 |
[01:51] | With wings! | 莱拉妮,她从船上掉下去了 |
[01:53] | Then, once you know what you want to create, | 来人,公主掉到海里去了 |
[01:56] | you’ll use an enchanted paintbrush to paint it. | 祖母绿钥匙也不见了 别担心,我的宝贝 |
[01:59] | Now, please look to the person next to you. | 我们会找到你的 等等,别走,快回来 美兰达,暴风雨就要来了 我们快回去吧 |
[02:02] | That will be your painting partner! | |
[02:05] | Oh. No! | |
[02:06] | Why? Yay! | |
[02:08] | We’re partners, Hildegard! Lucky you. | |
[02:11] | All right, children, take hold of your enchanted paintbrushes, | |
[02:14] | and begin your works of art! | 我们回去了,快过来 |
[02:19] | So, Hildegard, what should we paint? | 好的,妈妈 |
[02:21] | A mermaid’s cove, of course. Oh, great idea! I knew you’d like it. | 快看那个 |
[02:26] | Really? How could you? I mean, I feel like we hardly ever talk to each other. | 它看起来像一把钥匙 |
[02:31] | Oh, we don’t. I just know things. | 我觉得像是祖母绿做的 |
[02:33] | Oh, okay. | 看我找到了什么 它在发光呢 |
[02:35] | Oh, I want to visit the golden tea room in the palace of Galdiz! | 爸爸,它会不会有魔力? |
[02:38] | A tea room? Come on, Amber, we see those every day! | 不知道,我以前从没有见过这样的东西 |
[02:41] | I want to go on a safari, with lions and elephants, and warthogs. | 我们的图书馆里有魔法宝石的书 等我们回去就去查一查 |
[02:46] | Don’t be silly, James. We can’t have warthogs at a tea party. | 该走了 |
[02:49] | So let’s not paint a tea party. Too late. | 他们拿走了钥匙 我该怎么拿回来呢? |
[02:56] | Wonderful paintings, children. Marvelous work. | 有了,我就说那是我的钥匙 等到我拿到了钥匙 |
[03:01] | Now, then, to leap into your painting, | 我就能向哈卡洛国王复仇了 |
[03:04] | all you do is point your paintbrush directly at your painting, | 黑暗天空的水晶石 |
[03:09] | and say the magic spell, “Entavo paintavo.” | 让我变成公主的模样吧 |
[03:14] | I have hundreds of enchanted paintings in my castle, Sofia. | 《一千零一个皇冠 |
[03:18] | Maybe even thousands. There are too many to count! | 教会你怎样成为一个极品公主》 |
[03:20] | Shh. Hildegard, I’m trying to listen. | 我喜欢这本书 找到了,《魔法宝石百科全书》 |
[03:23] | The most famous artist in the Tri-Kingdom area painted them all just for me. | 《魔法宝石百科全书》 |
[03:27] | He said it was because I knew so much about his work. | |
[03:31] | Now, to get out of your painting, it’s very simple. Can you tell me about it later? | 这个 |
[03:34] | Just say the magic exit spell, “Outo paintuvo.” | 我想就是它 “哈卡洛的祖母绿钥匙” |
[03:38] | But I know a lot about everything. It’s one of the reasons people like me so much. | “哈卡洛王国在一个神秘的岛上” |
[03:42] | Oh! Hildegard! I didn’t hear the exit spell! | “只有祖母绿钥匙能够打开 通往王国的通道” |
[03:45] | Relax, Sofia. Like I said, I have enchanted paintings all over my castle. | 这本书上说钥匙 世代属于哈卡洛皇室家族 我从没听过这个王国 |
[03:51] | I already know all the spells. | 我一直以为那只是个传说,其实不存在 |
[03:53] | Okay, class. Feel free to jump into your paintings any time. | 我的陛下 门口有一位来访者 |
[03:58] | All right, James. Tea is served! Entavo paintavo! | 说她是哈卡洛王国的公主 哈卡洛的公主? |
[04:06] | I wanted to see warthogs. Hey, maybe I still can! | 公主在哪儿呢? 在这呢,我是哈卡洛的公主莱拉妮 |
[04:10] | And… perfect. | 但是大家都叫我拉妮 抱歉,我全身都湿透了 |
[04:14] | Now, Amber and I will both have the painting we want. Entavo paintavo! | 昨晚从船上落水,一直游到你们的海滩 太可怜了 |
[04:20] | ( warthog bellows ) | 有人想要偷走我们的祖母绿钥匙 |
[04:22] | ( gasps ) James! | 我一心想要阻止她,结果就落水了 |
[04:25] | Ready to see the mermaids, Sofia? Here we go. Entavo– | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[04:29] | But we’re supposed to point the paintbrush toward our painting– | 没有钥匙,我永远都不能回家了 放心吧,拉妮 |
[04:32] | Sofia, I told you! I know all about enchanted paintings. Entavo paintavo! | 我们找到了钥匙 你不知道我有多开心 我来开 诸位好,我的陛下 |
[04:48] | Wait, this isn’t our painting. What? | 我是哈卡洛王国的公主莱拉妮 等等,什么? 什么? 我看见你捡了祖母绿钥匙 |
[04:51] | We’re in the hallway. | 可…等等 她说她才是莱拉妮公主 我是莱拉妮公主 她在撒谎,我才是真的公主 |
[04:54] | Well, of course we are. I thought we’d jump into this painting first. | 她想要偷走我的钥匙 |
[04:58] | For practice. This is your first time in an enchanted painting, after all. | 就像昨晚那个可怕的女巫 你才是那个说谎的人 |
[05:03] | Okay, but I think we should go back to class | 这是我的钥匙 我要用它回家 |
[05:06] | and jump into our painting, like we’re supposed to. | 你一定要把它给我 绝对不能给她 |
[05:08] | Well, if that’s what you want, let’s go! | 我们暂时不会把钥匙交给任何人 直到确定到底谁说的才是真话 |
[05:11] | But, I can’t get us out. I didn’t hear the exit spell, remember? | 这可能需要些时间 还是先换件干衣服吧 |
[05:15] | Of course I remember. Not to worry. I know it. Exito exacto! | 这边请,女士们 我会想办法派人去给 |
[05:22] | ( clears throat ) Exito exacto. | 哈卡洛的国王和王后送信 他们一定非常担心自己的女儿 |
[05:25] | My paintbrush must be broken. | 你认为谁是真正的公主? |
[05:28] | Or maybe that’s not the exit spell. | 是莱拉妮,看她穿的衣服就是了 |
[05:30] | MAN: It sure isn’t. | 莱拉妮的确更像是公主 |
[05:34] | Oh, hello! Hello, yourself! | 那个拉妮的皇冠只有花 |
[05:37] | How nice of you princesses to come and pay a visit. | 还不是宝石花,是真的花 |
[05:40] | We don’t get many visitors out here in the hallway, you know. | 但是拉妮也可能是公主 |
[05:43] | I’d offer you a place to sit, but, uh, they only painted one chair. | 我希望有办法能知道谁是真的 我有办法了 |
[05:47] | That’s okay, uh, sir. We actually have to get going. | 我们来一次测试,爸爸 我们决定了 |
[05:51] | Except that neither of us seems to know the exit spell. | 判断你们两个谁才是 真正公主的办法只有一个 |
[05:54] | Oh, don’t you fret about that. I know that exit spell by heart. | 那就是测试 我们的测试将有三个挑战 |
[05:58] | You do? Why, sure! | 这些测试都来自 |
[06:00] | I’ve sat across from that classroom for years. | 《一千零一个皇冠之怎样做一个极品公主》 |
[06:03] | Heard it a million times. | 我会亲自判断 |
[06:04] | Can you tell us what it is? Of course I can. | 凭借我在皇室生活的经验 |
[06:06] | But before you go, maybe you could do me a small favor? | 然后决定谁才是钥匙的主人 |
[06:10] | You see that dog in the painting of the mountains? | 为了拿回我自己的钥匙 还要参加测试吗? 那是我的钥匙 |
[06:14] | Uh-huh. Well, | 我很高兴接受您的建议 |
[06:16] | I figure he gets lonesome all by himself down there, | 谢谢,我的陛下 |
[06:19] | just like I do. So I was hoping that you two could go over there and bring him back. | 第一项测试将在舞厅举行 请跟我来吧 |
[06:25] | It’d mean an awful lot to me. | 这上面说的真的公主必然是优雅的 |
[06:27] | But how can we get into that painting if we can’t get out of this one? | 所以第一项挑战,来比跳舞 |
[06:31] | Oh, that’s easy, if you have one of those magic paintbrushes. | 然后我们来判断 |
[06:35] | You see, once you’re in an enchanted painting, | 谁有足够优雅的气质 |
[06:39] | all you have to do is point your brush at the edge of the painting, | 音乐,开始 |
[06:42] | and a path opens up to the painting next door. | 莱拉妮跳的是美妙的华尔兹 拉妮在干什么? 不知道,但是很有意思 我喜欢 拉妮,那是什么舞? 它就是我们的摇摆花 是哈卡洛人要学的第一个舞蹈 如果你是公主 你应该学的是华尔兹 华尔兹是皇室最为普遍的舞蹈 我想这一局的结果很明显了 胜者是莱拉妮 那未必,安柏 拉妮的舞蹈也许很奇怪 但真的非常美 我同意 |
[06:45] | We don’t need a spell? Naw! | |
[06:47] | You only need a spell to jump out of the painting. | |
[06:49] | So, what do you say? Will you help me out? | |
[06:52] | Let’s just go back to class! | |
[06:54] | But he’s giving us the exit spell, Hildegard. | |
[06:56] | This can be our way of thanking him. Fine. | |
[06:59] | It’s a deal. We’ll get the dog for you, sir. | |
[07:02] | Oh, I can’t thank you enough. | |
[07:04] | It’s only four paintings over, right down the hall. | |
[07:07] | Okay, then. Come on, Sofia. I’ll lead the way. | |
[07:12] | ( warthog squeals ) | |
[07:14] | James! What were you thinking? | |
[07:16] | I just wanted to go on a safari! | |
[07:18] | I didn’t know the warthogs would be so… wild! | |
[07:29] | That’s why they’re called wild animals! | 的确非常出色 但是莱拉妮的华尔兹显然更胜一筹 |
[07:33] | Whoa! Let’s go back to class! | 莱拉妮这一局获胜 |
[07:36] | No, James! I want to have tea in the palace of Galdiz, | 太棒了 |
[07:39] | and I’m not going to let a few warthogs get in my way! Ah! | 巴利维克,我们开始下一项测试 |
[07:43] | There’s the next painting, Sofia. Here we go! | 下面去贵宾室,各位 “公主一定要彬彬有礼” |
[07:47] | ( neighing ) Wow! That looks like a– | 下面的测试要看看谁 更具备“彬彬有礼的举止” |
[07:50] | Come on. Let’s jump. | 詹姆士将出演公爵 詹姆士兰迪亚公爵 |
[07:55] | HILDEGARD: Where are we? | 两位女士,这里是公爵阁下 |
[07:56] | It’s a flying derby race! Whoa! | 带给你们的礼物 |
[07:58] | We have to climb down! | 请打开它 |
[08:02] | Well, it’s a good thing I know all about climbing. | 然后礼貌地表示您的谢意 |
[08:05] | I-I’ve climbed Tangu Peak and the Blazing Palisades and– | 真是太感谢你给了我这么个礼物 |
[08:09] | Hildegard! | 蜗牛?真是太恶心了 |
[08:11] | Oh! Hello. | 你怎么能给我这么讨厌的东西? |
[08:13] | Need a ride? Why, yes, actually. | 礼物可不能这么拆 |
[08:15] | Help! Over here! Please! | 属于我的小蜗牛 |
[08:18] | Come to watch the race, Princess? | 它真是好可爱 |
[08:20] | No, just passing through. Hold on! Hyah! | 你觉得很可爱? |
[08:23] | Wow, you sure can ride! Thanks! | 是的,它让我想起了我带回家的小贝壳 |
[08:25] | I know all about Flying Derby Races, you know. | 那么你喜欢詹姆士兰迪亚公爵 送你的礼物吗? |
[08:28] | Fly to the edge of the painting! | 我很喜欢,谢谢你 我很抱歉,各位 |
[08:30] | I already know that, Sofia! Hyah! | 我想我刚才一定是 发生了口误才那样说的 其实我想说,很可爱 |
[08:39] | Thanks for the ride! Anytime, miss. | 非常感谢公爵慷慨的礼物 我觉得拉妮拆礼物的时候,感觉更真实 但是莱拉妮致谢时行了屈膝礼 |
[08:46] | Nice fan moves. Thank you. | 但是拉妮听起来更真挚、更有礼貌 |
[08:48] | Fan-fluttering is one of the things I know best. | 我同意,拉妮这一局获胜 那就是说平局了 |
[08:54] | ( vocalizing ) | 明明应该是我赢 |
[08:56] | ( gasps ) Oh, oh what was that? Oh, no. | 我行礼了,她却没有 |
[08:59] | Oh dear, I must be seeing things. | 非常抱歉 来吧,我来帮你 谢谢,我的小姐 好了,姑娘们,还有最后一个挑战 |
[09:10] | I guess we’ll have to sail across the lake to get to the next painting. | 下一局赢了将最终获胜,巴利维克 |
[09:13] | Well, then it’s lucky for us that I have been sailing since I was three. | 恐怕下一个测试要在室外进行 可还下雨呢,我的陛下 |
[09:17] | Really? I started when I was four. | 好,姑娘们,我们明天早上再继续 |
[09:19] | Then I should be the captain because I have far more experience. | 今晚邀请你们作为城堡的客人留宿 我不能在这儿耽误了 我的家人们不知道在哪儿呢 |
[09:25] | Off we go! | 没有钥匙我回不了家 |
[09:27] | Um, Hildegard, we have to lift the anchor first. | |
[09:31] | Yes, of course. Lift the anchor. | |
[09:35] | Okay, I’ll lift the anchor. | |
[09:42] | Anchor’s lifted. | |
[09:46] | And now we have to push off, and catch the wind in the sail. | |
[09:49] | Yes, of course. Push off and catch the wind in the sail! | |
[09:57] | Good, Sofia. You’re doing just fine. ( yells ) | 好了吧,小东西 |
[10:03] | Are you sure you know how to sail? | 是不是找吃的被卡住了? |
[10:05] | Well, here I am, sailing. I don’t like the look of those clouds. | 别担心,我帮你 |
[10:16] | Oh! It looks like a storm’s rolling in. | 我来帮你擦干 小可怜,你全身都湿了 |
[10:20] | My parasol! Sofia, get it! | 拉妮,你没事吧? 不太好 |
[10:23] | Too late! Maybe I should steer. | 是不是没有人相信我是真的公主? |
[10:26] | I told you, Sofia. I know all about sailing. | 我们只是还不确定 如果我不找回祖母绿钥匙 我的家人们就不能回家 你能理解永远回不了家是什么感觉吗? |
[10:35] | I don’t think so, because you’re steering the wrong way! Watch out for that wave! | 不,我很抱歉 知道吗,苏菲亚 |
[10:39] | BOTH: Whoa! | 我的确不知道怎么跳华尔兹 也不像人们想的那样装扮 |
[10:40] | Sofia! I know what I’m doing! | 但那并不证明我不是真的公主 我的舞蹈与你们不同 这里的规矩我看不懂 |
[10:54] | We’re lucky we landed here and not in that lake. | 远离家乡像迷失在海上 |
[10:57] | Hildegard, why didn’t you let me steer? I know how to sail around big waves! | |
[11:02] | So do I! If that were true, | 但我努力尽我所能 |
[11:04] | then we wouldn’t have been thrown out of the boat! | 无论在哪里 |
[11:07] | There was no getting around that wave. | 做对的事情 |
[11:13] | Excuse me. Pardon me. | 因为从小 我就是这样地成长 |
[11:18] | I could’ve gotten us around it, Hildegard. | 我一直觉得 |
[11:20] | I don’t want to talk about it anymore, Sofia. | 真正的公主 |
[11:22] | Let’s just get the dog. We only have one more painting to go through. ( sighs ) Okay. | 应该注意自己的言行 |
[11:33] | Want some tea? Seriously, that’s the best you can do? | 及时改正所有错误 |
[11:37] | Crumpet? Really? | 与每个人和睦相处 |
[11:39] | Scone? Are you kidding? | 让内心光芒闪烁 |
[11:41] | Why didn’t we paint warthog food? | 这样才算真正的公主 |
[11:46] | Keep them busy. I’ll be right back. | 你说得对,拉妮 |
[11:47] | Where are you going? | 这的确是一个公主应该做的 |
[11:48] | Outo paintuvo! | 而且你一直以这样的方式 待人接物 对维奥莱特和幸运草 那就是说明你是真正的公主 |
[12:04] | Shh. We better tip toe so we don’t wake him up. | 那你相信我吗? 我信 我能够看到你的真诚 也不会怀疑你的品行 虽不容易 |
[12:07] | We won’t wake him. He’s hibernating. | 我终于能看清 |
[12:10] | That’s when animals sleep for a really long time, Sofia. | 这一切都不是伪装 |
[12:13] | I know what it means, and bulls do not hibernate! | 你的一举一动透着善良 |
[12:17] | Of course they do! I know all about bulls | 所以我知道 |
[12:20] | because the most famous bullfighter in the Tri-Kingdom area taught me all about them. | 你有资格拥有这钥匙 |
[12:24] | Hildegard, you didn’t know the exit spell, you didn’t know how to sail, | 我一直觉得 |
[12:27] | and I don’t think you know anything about bulls either! | 真正的公主 |
[12:30] | ( loudly ) You’re wrong, Sofia! I know everything about bulls! | 应该注意自己的言行 |
[12:37] | He’s looking right at us! How can you tell? | 及时改正所有错误 |
[12:43] | Run to the next painting! | 与每个人相处和睦 |
[12:45] | HILDEGARD: I dropped my paintbrush! | 让内心光芒闪烁 |
[12:48] | That’s okay, I still have mine. | 这样才是真正的公主 |
[12:53] | There’s the edge of the painting! Grab my hand. | 真正的公主 你能相信我,我太高兴了 |
[12:57] | Jump! | 现在我要做的就是得到你家人的信任了 你会的,这里就是你的房间 |
[13:02] | We made it. Now where’s that dog? | 还是让我先给你找件睡衣吧 看来我需要格外多下点功夫 |
[13:09] | ( barking ) | 好让小公主输掉明天的比赛了 我肯定有办法的 |
[13:11] | Hey, boy! Come here! | |
[13:18] | How would you like to live with that nice man on the hillside over there? | |
[13:21] | ( barks enthusiastically ) | |
[13:23] | ( chuckles ) I guess that’s a yes! | |
[13:26] | All right then. Time to get out of here. | |
[13:28] | Let’s go. | |
[13:34] | ( both scream ) He’s got your paintbrush! | |
[13:36] | What do we do? Run! | |
[13:46] | Stop. Up here, hurry! | 我要用魔法让她整夜难安 |
[13:52] | That’s okay, I’m an excellent climber. Just get up here! | 那她就没力气应付明天的测试了 |
[13:57] | Shh. ( sighs ) We lost him. | 这主意真是棒极了 |
[14:11] | And the dog. Who knows where he ran off to? | 大家早安,还有你,拉妮 |
[14:14] | Don’t worry, Sofia. I know how to find him. | |
[14:17] | Really? How? | |
[14:19] | Uh–uh… Uh, well… | 早上好,苏菲亚公主 早上好,莱拉妮 |
[14:22] | We could, um… | 谁放这个脏兔子进城堡的? |
[14:24] | Oh, stop it, Hildegard, just stop it! | |
[14:26] | You act like you know everything, but you don’t! | |
[14:29] | And now, thanks to you, we’re going to be stuck in these paintings forever! | 如果那个女孩是公主,我宁可当臭臭鼬 至少味道比她好 |
[14:32] | Sofia! Where are you going? | 苏菲亚,现在几点了? |
[14:35] | To look for the dog. By myself! | 差不多快到测试的时间了 你没事吧? |
[14:40] | Don’t you guys ever get tired? | 我非常累 |
[14:43] | AMBER: Oh, warthogs! Who wants some lunch? | 几乎整晚都没睡 可能是我不大习惯这里的床吧 早餐准备好了 |
[14:49] | Ah, ah, ah! You can all have a taste once you sit at the table and show proper manners. | 你最好快点去洗漱好 早餐之后,测试就要开始了 好 |
[14:57] | Amber, what is that? Warthog food. | 指南第八章 |
[15:00] | Now, be a good warthog and pass the tea, please. | 公主一定是灵活机智矫健的 |
[15:04] | Oh, why, thank you. James, aren’t you going to join us? | 所以,你们的下一个挑战 |
[15:11] | Yeah. | 就是穿过这个迷宫 |
[15:15] | Sofia! Sofia, stop. What? | 祝你们好运 |
[15:20] | Okay, you’re right! I don’t know how to sail, I don’t know anything about bulls, | 真的公主会获胜 |
[15:24] | and I’ve no idea how to find the dog. I just pretended to know. | 各就各位 |
[15:29] | Why? Because princesses are supposed to know everything | 预备,跑 |
[15:32] | if they want anyone to like them! | 是哪一条路呢? |
[15:33] | That’s not true, Hildegard. | 为什么拉妮跑那么慢? |
[15:35] | Why would you think such a thing? | 她昨晚没睡好 |
[15:38] | Well, it was my first day at Royal Prep. | 也许她在城堡里睡不惯 |
[15:42] | We had just been let out for recess, and I-I hadn’t made any friends yet. ♪ First day of school, out on the yard | 莱拉妮赢得了挑战 |
[15:51] | ♪ Making new friends was kinda hard | 结果揭晓了 莱拉妮是真正的公主 |
[15:54] | ♪ Saw my big sister there in the sun | 但是,爸爸,拉妮昨晚上没睡好 |
[15:56] | ♪ So I ran up | 我想我们应该再比一次 |
[15:59] | ♪ To join the fun | 不,不需要了 测试有三项挑战 |
[16:02] | ♪ They were all doing their princess twirl | 莱拉妮已经有两项获胜了 |
[16:05] | ♪ Told me to try it, to give it a whirl | 但是拉妮的举止更像公主 恐怕安柏说得对,苏菲亚 |
[16:08] | ♪ But I didn’t know it, so I fell down | 比赛非常公平 莱拉妮已经赢了 |
[16:11] | ♪ And everyone laughed the entire playground | 所以我们必须承认她是真正的公主 |
[16:16] | ♪ And that was the day I found | 莱拉妮公主 |
[16:22] | ♪ If I was gonna make new friends | 我非常荣幸地将祖母绿钥匙交还给您 |
[16:24] | ♪ I’d have to know it all | 终于是我的了 物归原主 |
[16:28] | ♪ And learn all the latest trends | 我的陛下,信使已经找到了 |
[16:30] | ♪ So that I’d never fall | 哈卡洛皇室的大船 国王和王后正往这儿赶 |
[16:34] | ♪ But if I don’t know what to say | 真是太好了 我真是太激动了 |
[16:37] | ♪ I act like I know anyway | 可以让您的马车夫带我去见他们吗? |
[16:39] | ♪ ‘Cause everybody loves somebody | 当然可以 |
[16:42] | ♪ Who always | 请你们护送莱拉妮公主出发吧 |
[16:45] | ♪ Knows it all ♪ | 请这边走,公主 我赢了吗? |
[16:50] | I’m sorry you had a tough first day at school. | 那莱拉妮呢?钥匙在哪儿? |
[16:53] | So did I. But knowing a lot of things doesn’t make people like you. | 很抱歉,莱拉妮先走出了迷宫 按照规定,钥匙是她的 |
[16:57] | I mean, I like you more now that you’ve told me all this. | 可那个莱拉妮不是真的公主 |
[17:01] | You do? Why? | 你怎么能这样就交出了钥匙? |
[17:03] | Because I’m finally getting to know who you really are. | 我想我们犯了个大错 |
[17:06] | You’re being honest. And nicer. | 拉妮 |
[17:09] | And that’s a better way to make friends than pretending to know it all. | 你瞧,美兰达 |
[17:12] | Maybe you’re right. | 如果拉妮她不是哈卡洛的公主 那她是谁? |
[17:14] | This is one thing I definitely know. | 我们最好去看看 |
[17:16] | ♪ There isn’t any need to be a know it all | |
[17:22] | ♪ Good friends are there when you succeed | |
[17:24] | ♪ Or even when you fall | 拉妮,我很抱歉 我该怎么办? |
[17:28] | ♪ Just be humble, warm and kind | 我怎么才能回家呢? |
[17:31] | ♪ And I know you’re sure to find | 为什么这张床会让我这么难受, 根本睡不着? |
[17:34] | ♪ That no one ever really minds | 不可能,我们的床是王国里最柔软的 让我试试 |
[17:37] | ♪ If you don’t know it all | 拉妮说得对,的确有问题 所以我才会整晚都睡不着觉 |
[17:46] | ♪ No one ever really minds | 借口,借口 |
[17:49] | ♪ If I don’t | 这床真的很难受 |
[17:51] | ♪ Know it all ♪ | 真的公主肯定受不了这个 床下面一定藏了什么东西 |
[18:02] | ( barking in distance ) The dog! Come on! | 快看 那是莱拉妮的戒指 |
[18:11] | ( gasps ) He’s trapped! | 一定是她把这个戒指放在这儿 让拉妮休息不好,然后输掉比赛 |
[18:13] | We have get past the bull and save him! | 据我所知,真的公主绝对不能作弊 如果莱拉妮作弊了 |
[18:15] | But how? Do you know anything about bulls? | 那你才是真正的公主 |
[18:18] | Well, my mom used to tell me a story about the bulls in Galdiz. | 伙计们,我昨天就想告诉你们了 |
[18:21] | They’ll charge if you wave something at them. | 我们真的犯了一个大错误 |
[18:23] | Maybe that’s how we can get the bull away from the dog! | 我们要阻止她,爸爸 |
[18:26] | I know just what to do, Sofia. Hildegard. | 你说得对,快,现在就去 |
[18:29] | N-No. I-I really do, this time. We just need to get closer. | 快点,我们去帮他们 |
[18:33] | Okay. | 莱拉妮,站住 |
[18:53] | Oh, Mr. Bull! How do you like my fan? | 你是不是不小心落下了这个戒指? |
[18:58] | Come and get it! Over here! This way! | 这东西还能再快点吗? |
[19:04] | Nice try! Way to flutter, Hildy! | 给我停下,马上 |
[19:08] | You can come on down, boy. It’s okay. | 他们都知道我才是真的公主 快把钥匙还给我 |
[19:13] | Oh, you can do better than that, can’t you? | 做梦 |
[19:19] | Missed me! | 是你 |
[19:22] | Got ya! Hildegard, I got the dog! | 没错,现在你的钥匙归我了 |
[19:24] | Way to go, Sofia! | 驾 快点,爸爸,拦住她 |
[19:33] | ( humming ) Oh! | 那个晚上就是她想 从我们的船上偷走钥匙的 |
[19:37] | Dear me, not again! Hmm, what’s wrong with these things? | 就是她把我推到海里的 你到底是谁? |
[19:44] | He’s catching up! | 我是玛玛奴 曾经是你们那个哈卡洛王国的一个女巫 |
[19:46] | I have an idea. Keep going. | 我听说过你,爸爸告诉我 你从王国的博物馆里偷走了魔法水晶石 |
[19:49] | Okay, Mr. Bull, it’s you and me. | 他已经把你永远驱逐出王国了 可现在钥匙在我这 |
[19:53] | You want my fan? | 我将统治哈卡洛王国 你和你的父母永远别想回那个甜蜜的家了 |
[19:58] | Then go get it! | 不 |
[20:06] | Let’s go, Sofia! | 驾,快点 |
[20:12] | Oh, wow. You really know how to use that fan. | 好了,我现在有个主意 告诉森林里所有的动物们 |
[20:16] | Thank you, Sofia. | 去帮忙拦住那个坏女人 好,放心吧 |
[20:22] | There’s the boat! | 我们要跟丢她了 那可未必 |
[20:31] | You better steer, Sofia. I really don’t know anything about sailing. | 快看,鸟们都在追着她 那是什么?快跑 |
[20:35] | Well, how would you like to learn? | 你怎么回事? |
[20:37] | I’d love to. Now just let out the sail until we catch the wind. | 坐稳了 |
[20:46] | Like this? Yes! That’s it. | 她要逃跑了 |
[20:50] | I’m sailing! This is so much fun! | 你给我站住,坏女人 |
[20:59] | We’re back, sir. And we brought the dog. | 怎么回事?都给我滚开 |
[21:02] | Oh, hello, buddy! How’d you like to run around these hills for a while? | 快看,森林里的动物抓住她了 |
[21:08] | You two girls have made me the happiest portrait in the whole school. | 还给我吧,玛玛奴 |
[21:13] | We were happy to help, sir. | 给我拿回来 |
[21:15] | So, I suppose you want that exit spell now, right? If you don’t mind. | 那你得先问问我才行 |
[21:19] | Well, just point your brushes out of the painting | 还有我们 卫兵,抓住她 |
[21:23] | and say the words, “Outo Paintuvo!” Thank you, sir. | 走着瞧,我们还会再见面的 |
[21:27] | Come back and visit any time. We will. | 她去哪儿了? 越远越好,但愿吧 |
[21:30] | You ready? | 你不会知道这祖母绿钥匙 |
[21:31] | BOTH: Outo paintuvo! | 对我有多么地重要 |
[21:38] | Oh, I see you painted a mermaid cove. How was it? | 还有我的家人 |
[21:42] | Uh, it was a real adventure. | 说到你的家人 我们现在回城堡就可以见到他们了 |
[21:46] | And I learned a lot more than I thought I would. | 谢谢你照顾我的女儿 |
[21:48] | Glad to hear it. | 还保护了我们的钥匙 |
[21:52] | Whoo! That was the best tea party ever. | 这是应该的 |
[21:55] | Are those warthogs, having tea? | 我们要回家了 我想,是时候说再见了 |
[21:59] | Yep. They are now. | 在哈卡洛不会说再见 我们会这样 意思是说,等待下次相见 |
[22:05] | I’m glad we were partners today, Hildegard. | 等待下次相见 |
[22:08] | I’m glad that we’re friends, Sofia. | |
[22:13] | Huh? Hildegard’s never hugged me like that before. | |
[22:18] | Are you okay, Miss Fauna? | |
[22:19] | Oh, yes, dear. | 祖母绿钥匙,带我们回哈卡洛 |
[22:21] | I will be. | |
[22:23] | As soon as I get my glasses checked. |